Grizzly Hills and Lothar

Apr 25, 2016 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Connected-Realms Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your connected realms with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. http://us.battle.net/en/community/conductRygarius0 Apr 25, 2016
Nov 14 [A] 2/8 M <The Gaming Spot> Recruiting The Gaming Spot – Lothar/Grizzly Hills is recruiting more people to join our guild/community for Mythic Raiding. Currently 2/8 and raid times are 5:00 – 7:30 PM PST. Looking for healers as well as dps who preferably have mythic raiding experience, but it is not required. We are a fun loving guild that has people on consistently doing different activities together all day whether it be mythic plus or working on alts. We are also a fairly large discord community that sets up events such as Herald of the Titans and have previously worked on activities like Friendship Bird. Consistent attendance is highly valued so please do not commit unless you know you can make most raid nights. For more information please whisper either Kitty#13106, Villzies#1209 or Fuzzy#12290 on battle.net. Alternatively, you can also contact me on discord at Fuzzy#3461 if that is easier.Fuzzy1 Nov 14
Nov 8 <Lights Out> 2pm-5pm est. <Lights Out> are you looking for a casual guild that logs on during the day time? We used to log on late night but our lives have changed so we are on during the day time. 2pm est -5pm est. If you are interested in joining a guild that have knowledgeable players and enjoy doing fun content, then this guild is for you. We are looking for all classes and specs. Pvp, mythic +, raiding, questing, and helping out anyway we can. If you have any questions pst me in game. Unholytouch.Unholytouch0 Nov 8
Nov 6 [A] 6/8H <Debauchery Tea Party> Recruiting US-A Lothar/GrizzlyHills <Debauchery Tea Party> (8/8N, 6/8H) is recruiting! About Debauchery Tea Party is an assorted group of casual players to semi-hardcore raiders who are looking to push for higher tier progression raiding with the launch of Battle for Azeroth. We've tested out mettle in many other MMOs and other PC game genres, so we're not inexperienced in cooperative, competitive environments. We are currently running a single 4-hour raid team on Lothar/Grizzly Hills-US, but are looking to expand our raiding teams and potentially put together a second group to run on an alternate schedule from the core team. Progression CORE Uldir 8/8N, 6/8H ALT Uldir 5/8N Our raid team is full of experienced raiders from multiple expansions as well as players looking for something more difficult in game. Schedule Core Team Tuesday 23:30-01:30 EST Wednesday 23:30-01:30 EST As stated above, we are looking to expand these timeframes to have longer raid times. These are just the times we are running with our current team. Alt Team Sunday 22:30-00:30 EST Recruitment Before the launch of Uldir, we held our raiders to a ilvl requirement of at least 330 for Normal progression runs. We no longer have an ilvl restriction, but we would hope that you aren't an entirely fresh 120 looking for carries. We expect dedication and commitment to our progression. CORE TEAM "NEEDS" To Fill Gaps, But Not Required LOW PRIORITY Retribution Paladin Shadow Priest Elemental Shaman MEDIUM PRIORITY Havoc Demon Hunter Balance Druid Mage HIGH PRIORITY Warlock Rogue WW Monk ALT TEAM "NEEDS" No Priorities, Will Accept Anything If you are just looking to join us, but aren't interested in raiding, please disregard all of this information and just hit one of our active players up for an invite. We do not have raider seniority. If your performance and mastery of class ability and raid mechanics is better than someone who has been with us longer, we will bench them for you. This is to keep the raid positions competitive when we have too many of a single role-type. And also why we're looking at setting up a second raid team. We are currently putting together the finishing touches on our guild website, but for we now we run all of our important guild business through our Discord server. Feel free to check us out on the official forums as well as on WoWProgress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/grizzly-hills/Debauchery+Tea+Party We are also interested in putting together non-raid related events and activities as well, such as mog runs from older content, TMog contests (like Trial of Style), mount contests and runs, as well as achievement runs. Thank you for your consideration in the Debauchery Tea Party, we hope to hear from you in-game or through Discord! Guild Contacts Paragon - Guild Leader - paragon#1528 Sysea - Raid Leader - crystalline#1390 And feel free to join us on Discord! https://discord.gg/FHYpp2j Discord Contacts Paragon#0291 Crystalline#6541Paragon2 Nov 6
Nov 2 [A] <Big Deal> Recruiting 2/8 M <Big Deal> of Lothar, Alliance is a mythic raiding guild looking for great players to bolster our ranks. We are currently 2/8 Mythic 8/8 Heroic. Guild perks for all raiders include repairs, potions, flasks, enchants. We also run multiple Mythic+ groups that aim to be the best of Lothar. We are open to talk to all classes. Raid Times: Tuesday, Thursday; 8:30 - 11:30 pm Eastern/Realm Time. If interested or have question send me a message. Bnet - Khovastis#1883 Discord - Khovastis#2367Khovastis3 Nov 2
Oct 23 [A] The Ruffian Posse - Heals/DPS TL;DR ... The Ruffian Posse is a casual yet dedicated group of folk preparing to hit BFA like a Mack Truck driven by a blind person who has fallen asleep at the wheel. We are looking for a few more easy going yet dedicated folks to round out our all-star cast of misfits and American Ninja Warrior finalists. Specifically we are looking for a healer, with a tank or dps off spec, to round out our current roster of a holy paladin (potentially), disc priest and a holy priest. We've got quite a few mail and leather classes so to maximize gear efficiency. We'd prefer to add a class we don't currently have, but we won't turn anyone away that is dedicated to improving and able to handle the load. We're also seeking some additional DPS, with a tank or heal off spec, to go with our new healing buddies. We're currently not running any full time warriors, shadow priests, dps druids or ret paladin. We'd like to get out claws into one or two of these classes to diversify our raid make-up. We're a laid back group. We're not going for server first kills. We like to get in and get stuff done without too much standing around idle. You can except some lively discord chat with some more adult language. The guild is fairly active during prime time with groups doing higher level mythic +'s on the regular. We like to get people who are laid back and chill and want to be active with the group. The guild does not have any cliques. That can be pretty rare with established guilds. We're also not about just inviting anyone who will accept an invite. We tag folks that fit the group and enjoy running with our crew. Quite a few of our membership were random pugs that just happened by in the group finder one day and enjoyed rolling with the guild so much they transferred their toons to become a member. That should speak to what kind of guild environment the Posse presents when people are willing to up and move their toons because they've enjoyed the atmosphere that much. I was one of those myself. During BFA we are creating a splinter group of our core raiders who have the time and ability to push Heroic and Mythic content. The core of the guild (running Tuesdays and Thursdays) focus on Normal and Heroic content. The progression team will be made of members of the normal guild group who excel and can put in the extra time and effort to knock out heroic and push mythic content. Requirements for this progression team are simple. We select the top performers from the Tuesday/Thursday group (if you don't run with the full group because it's not interesting, we don't expect you'll find wiping on tough bosses easier, so there won't be an invite) and put together the team that gives us the best chance to push heroic and mythic content. If you're interested in knowing more or want to run with us on a Tuesday or a Thursday so both sides can check each other out, hit me up in game or on Discord and we'll see what we can get going.Peppiwyn6 Oct 23
Oct 16 Whos still around/alive 2018 edition Is there anyone still here from vanilla/tbc Lothar? I can't believe it's been over twelve years... Remember the good old days? The daily war in Shattrath for Scryer freedom? Demon incursions and exploding abominations sending you off dalaran 's flight path? Or mind-controlling undead priests up on the rooftops of Ironforge before flight, and me below immediately cutting down suddenly hostile level 19's? Those were the days. Now you can't do anything with players except raid and pvp in specific areas!Batley32 Oct 16
Oct 9 9th Annual Running of the Gnomes - Oct. 13 9th Annual Running of the Gnomes (for Breast Cancer Awareness) When: Oct. 13, Sat., 7:00 p.m. (Eastern Time) Where: Scarlet Crusade-U.S. Server Create a Level 1 Gnome and let your head be counted. The 2017 event brought 7,000 players and raised $16,600. Running of the Gnomes is an event where the whole of the Warcraft community gathers on one singular server, Scarlet Crusade, and travels from the Gnome starting zone to Booty Bay to help raise awareness and funds for Breast Cancer. Running of the Gnomes will benefit The Cleveland Clinic’s Tuohy Vaccine, a vaccine that can prevent Triple-Negative Breast Cancer, which is often hereditary and the most deadly form of breast cancer. Event is free to attend, but if you would like to donate to the Breast Cancer vaccine research, go to the fundraising page at the Cleveland Clinic’s Running of The Gnomes 2018 page at: http://ccf.convio.net/site/TR?team_id=6453&fr_id=1580&pg=teamMistianna0 Oct 9
Oct 8 New Guild - Legacy of Power recruiting Hello Legacy of Power is a new casual playing based guild on Lothar/Grizzly Hills. We are trying to build up the player base to have a solid team of people to experience the game together. We are wanting to a have a few mythic plus teams and once we have a solid dedicated player base we would like to get into some raiding. We also have some interests in the pvp aspect of the game and would love to have a solid pvp team in the guild as well. Pretty much like i said we want to have a group of people that like to get together and do things in the game. Legacy of Power was founded by 2 friends in real life that love to dungeon and push content but never had that guild to call home so we decided to make one to do so. If you think you are interested in this guild or have any questions message wardawg#1307 battle tag in game! ThanksMìstermage1 Oct 8
Oct 4 Raiding community Do you want to raid, but aren't? I have a proposition for you. <OKT> is a large, active, old guild (12 yrs on Lothar). Probably 2 dozen of our original members before we changed our name from <Order of Knights Templar> are still active in it, but many Lotharians called it home at one time, and many Grizzlians now too. Of course we'd be happy to invite anyone to the guild for leveling support, social, or raiding, but this isn't an invite. We currently have 2 raid groups, a casual, flexible, ilevel 325+ Fri nights 9p server, anyone can go, we will teach you, and a progress ilevel 345 min, on Sun and/or Mon 8p server, be familiar with fights. Both have very experienced, and awesomely patient, leads. With everyone's schedules we sometimes have a tough time making a full group and random pugging is being the problem it always is. I'd like to see if anyone is interested in raiding with us (remaining in your Guild)-hopefully as fairly regularly as you can- in either group. (no, we dont have an attendance requirement, we gave up dkp before B.C.). Beginning with your second time you roll we'll cover your repairs. We provide feasts, and can help out with flasks and runes as available. As well, we have people who can't make our groups, but still want to raid past LFR and I'd like to source some opportunities for them....I have over 100 actively playing level 120s in a wide ilevel spectrum. Maybe you can't make your guild's raid night but one of ours would work for you. Maybe your guild's raid doesn't have room for you. Maybe you're a guild leader who has the same problem with member schedules and we could draft from each other as part of a larger community. Whatever, Im looking for creativity and flexbility to accomplish similar goals. You know where to find me!Allegria0 Oct 4
Sep 3 [H] Tues/Thurs 4pm-8pm PST Cross Realm PUG <Undercity Parcel Service> Horde - Kil'Jaeden are looking for more DPS and Healers to join our pug raid on Tuesdays and Thursdays 4pm-8pm PST. We'll start with normal on Sept 4th and quickly push into heroic while forming a core 20-25 man team in anticipation for cross-realm Mythic Raiding. Requirements: 1. Discord (Don't need a mic) 2. 340 iLvl 3. Flask, Food, Pots How will the raids be led? The first few attempts on the boss will be everyone learning it. Seeing the fight, understanding the mechanics, and getting a feel for timings. After that we'll be using food and pots and focusing down on the specific things wiping us. You don't have to play perfect, but if you die to the same thing and aren't making an effort to improve we will have to replace you. If these times work and you wanna join up with a pug that operates more like a guild free to contact us or join our Horde Community. Community: https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/eXEd4P3hdWk?region=US&faction=Horde Guild Leader: Racker#1664 Raid Leader: Haws#1579Racker0 Sep 3
Aug 29 [A] Looking for Casual Guild Lothar Looking for a casual guild on Lothar and looking for like minded people to play with. I have a family and a full time job so i dont get a ton of time to play, just looking to hang out and have fun, hopefully meet new friends. Been playing WOW on/off since Vanilla.Kithedaa1 Aug 29
Aug 29 (H) looking for casual guild Started on Grizzly Hills when it was new (A) side. Have many toons at 80 both sides. Re-rolled due to not playing since WOTLK Seeking a mature guild. WOW isn't my life, it's a way to relax after a day of working. Anything like this out there?Bolg0 Aug 29
Aug 28 Fairy Tail Guild Recruiting Fair Tail Looking to recruit all kinds of players we are looking for casual players to play with us and people looking for a Raiding group we arent a huge guild but we are very active and play basicly every day so if your on Grizzly hills or Lothar feel free to add me my battle tag is weaverryan#1318 or just look up Fairy Tail and ask for an invite :) looking forward to seeing some new facesGasly1 Aug 28
Aug 28 [A]Stormchasers - Casual Progression Stormchasers is looking for raiders who want to Heroic raid and push for Mythic and do Mythic+ dungeons. We are looking for people who actively try to improve their characters towards PvE progression. We don't have a legacy of bleeding edge content achievements and we won't expect you too either. That being said we do expect you run the right specs, use the right gear, and get your important work done every week. We have a competent core team of raiders that like to hang out in discord and have a laugh. We don't take ourselves too seriously and you shouldn't either. Raid times have yet to be determined but they will be in the evening (EST) on Tuesdays and Thursdays or Fridays We primarily need DPS and Healers. We are looking forward to hearing from you! My bnet is Mute#1292. Message me anytimeCdnmute0 Aug 28
Aug 24 Guardians of Azeroth is recruiting The Guardians Of Azeroth is recruiting on Lothar server. We are looking for mature, friendly people on alliance side. Who would like to run at least mythic 5 man dungeons if we get enough people maybe 10 man raid. We will see what times depending on members schedules (eastern time zone) looking at 2-3 times a week Sat. being the prime night. Casual to semi-hardcore players. We have been playing since vanilla and have raided on and off over the years looking to see BFA max level content. We have 1 tank (me) and need 1-2 more as well as healers and of course DPS. :) Contact me in game (Dunblas) on Lothar or reply here in forum.Dunblas0 Aug 24
Aug 23 Any alliance guilds out there? I came back to the game recently I haven’t played prior to te end of legion since Burning Crusade. I love doing raids and guild stuff but I figured I’d ask on here anyone give a home to this Warlock on Lothar. Any info would be great thanks.Vonwikes0 Aug 23
Aug 22 [A] Experienced rogue LF Arena teams I'm an experienced pvper, I have played and especially pvp'd since vanilla. Quit before cata and have rejoined the game since Legion! I'd love to arena with dual rogues or a mage! (Open to other teams as well!) Thanks KujiiKujii0 Aug 22
Aug 15 Returning Player Haven't played much since BC. Stopped in a few times with WoTLK and Legion but I am completely lost. On the Lothar server and looking for a laid back guild that quests/dungeons together and just busts on each other. For the HORDE!!Kain0 Aug 15
Aug 14 Anyone still around from the beginning? I figured if I had my casual time playing GW2 from 7-9pm cst might as well see if I can recover my account and play WOW again, which I can't believe. Anyone from the guild "Ballin" (Alliance) (Grizzly Hills) or that era (WOTLK) still around? I started a Horde Orc Rogue named Bolg after checking out all my old toons and getting the heirloom gear and gold. Was MT, RET Pally, Boomkin, etc. Might be looking for a guild soon if I can remember how to play...Earendil0 Aug 14
Aug 9 Graveyard Shift [A] The Late Night Community Are you someone that frequently, or exclusively, plays WoW during the latest of hours at night and into the morning light? If so, then you are well aware of the lack of community and activity at that time. Pugs can easily be the worst of the daily batch, the number of active guilds is extremely slim, and you often get the leftovers for Mythic+ and PvP groups. What's worse, is when a formerly reliable late night guild's activity starts to decline, your selection of new guilds is often coupled with a hefty server change cost (and sometimes faction change too). This is where Graveyard Shift comes in to play! Graveyard Shift is a new Discord community that strives to cater towards players that claim the world of Azeroth between 9:00 PM and 11:00 AM Eastern time. The idea behind Graveyard Shift is for you to no longer need to switch servers, or guilds, unless you desire to. This is the not-guild guild, where it doesn't matter what server you are on or what guilds you are in. We have tools to help you get the right info out to other community members so you don't have to bog your B.net friends list down. Currently we are only supporting the Alliance faction, but if the demand grows we will venture into the Horde. To get started, be sure to join our Battle.net Community: https://blizzard.com/invite/XNKxMELugKd Some, but not all, of the activities and interests you can find here include: • Legacy raiding and achievements • Rare mount/toy/pet farming • Casual and progressive raiding • PvP (Arena teams and Rated Battle Grounds) • Community events: Transmog parties, group leveling events, and more Graveyard Shift is completely open for anyone to join at any time. Anyone can create an event at any time, but those that continuously and reliably create and lead events can become Event Hosts. Everything in WoW is open to cross realm activity now, with the exception of current tier Mythic raiding. Join Graveyard Shift today! https://discord.gg/AdQz5ZrAquadeus1 Aug 9
Aug 8 New to server, any Horde Guilds? Looking for a Horde guild to join. Not one of those that spams invites but one that has a good community. It can be large or small it doesn't really matter. I'm more of a casual player due to time constraints now but have done raiding in the past. Just looking to have some fun while I level and hopefully have some good people to play with once I'm max level.Canyon1 Aug 8
Aug 8 looking around I am looking around at different servers with the idea of maybe starting a guild on one for bfa. What is the player base on these servers and the community look like? How is progression on this server etc?Slappypappy1 Aug 8
Aug 3 Team Ram Rod: Brand New Alliance Guild Welcome! Team Ram Rod is a newly formed guild looking to expand its roster come BFA! I personally have raided since wrath of the lich king and have never had the opportunity to lead a raid, I am using the start of a new expansion to start a new journey. I would like to focus on Normal, Heroic and possibly dabble into mythic raiding should the interest be there! I also do not shy away from pvp and would love to have members that take part in those aspects of the game If you changed factions for the expansion or would like a fresh start with BFA this could be the guild for you! Please do feel free to send me a whisper or an in game mail.Sapbrannigan0 Aug 3
Aug 1 The Exiles PvP Hello Folks, The Exiles was one of the most active PvP Guilds on GH/Lothar.. MOP-WOD Expansions. We are still a intact guild during Legions with around 400 members, But due to the lack of Legions pvp incentive and structure.. most members have not played, the few that are playing moved some toons to pve raid guilds. So basically the Guild went from 20 plus on a day to only 1 or 2. I do not have a crystal ball and cannot say if those players will return to the game for "Battle for Azeroth" So i can not predict how active the guild will be for BFA. What I can say from playing Beta/Alpha for BFA.. Is pvp came back with many positive implements and incentives again to give players the want to PvP again. 1) Conquest points is now back 2) War mode which is similar to being on a pvp server.. meaning all servers now will have that option, which is open world pvp Alliance/Horde. War Mode also gives more rewards and even conquest points .. to give people the exciting and rewarding experience to world pvp again. 3) PvP stat gears are back and have meaning again, just like most expacs before Legions. RNG will not be the top priority any longer to getting pvp gears. 4) Templates removed.. meaning your gearing and builds and of course skill will have true meaning again to the way you want to build/play your classes again. So I feel BFA pvp is going to be Awesome !!.. We tend to thrive on mature and cool members that are not leetist in attitude but feel free to play you want with your play style :) basically asshats will get a escort out of the guild very quickly. Plus we try to run a drama free atmosphere. Things will probably start off slow with not many players on , until we build our player base again.. I also don't have the many hours per day i can put into the game myself like I use to. But I can usually get on per day once the member base gives me the incentive to, by having active numbers again. We are not out to set the world on fire and do not base our self's on Ratings or elite numbers.. we have been very active and got many RBGS etc done .. but we always had a fun casual vibe while doing so. I may also need leaders and officers down the road if we reach that point again. Again it all depends how active the guild becomes with you the players. Pve may be welcomed also. If we get enough players that wants to raid and also having leaders to carry this off . Bottom line If we get the players and they are fun mature players, the sky can be the limits. If you are interested and like to know more .. please contact with game mail to me .. Canton/Grizzly Hills. I will try to respond within 24 hours. Thanks :)Canton3 Aug 1
Jul 31 Considering a move to Grizzly Hills Greetings and salutations people of Grizzly Hills. I am considering moving from my current server to Grizzly, and have a couple questions. I am curious about the activity and population. As a "grown up" gamer, I am also interested in finding a guild or guilds to start over with. I will be bringing lowbie characters, since I am starting fresh with new. Hopefully a group that has a guild with a presence on both factions. My key interests lie in pve content, raids, dungeons, etc. Most things non-pvp. So, shout it out peoples. GH pretty active?Squishygnome2 Jul 31
Jul 29 Alliance Priests Social Community With the addition of communities under the social tab of Battle.net and World of Warcraft I would like to invite everyone to join the social community Alliance Priests! Help us build the largest class community in the World of Warcraft. We are growing fast and looking for talented individuals to fill moderator position. Join and help make this the best community in the game. - No limit on communities you can join - Cross server chat for priest discussion - Everyone welcome, main or alt - Positive attitudes please - Recruitment allowed click the link to join https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/owryrJncdrm?region=US&faction=AllianceStrangeteeth0 Jul 29
Jul 29 Fiat Lux Recruiting!! Hello! Fiat Lux is a casual, newish Alliance guild started by myself and my wife, looking to build a friendly community of folks to head into BFA! Hopefully would love to build a raid team! New player friendly!Raegon0 Jul 29
Jul 29 Community on the Alliance https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/R9y7z9oINz0?region=US&faction=Alliance come join our community of active players. Copy this link in game go to the community features and click join. Paste the link. Join community.Myké0 Jul 29
Jul 24 Team Ram Rod, A Brand New Alliance Guild! Welcome! Team Ram Rod is a newly formed guild looking to expand its roster come BFA! I personally have raided since wrath of the lich king and have never had the opportunity to lead a raid, I am using the start of a new expansion to start a new journey. I would like to focus on Normal, Heroic and possibly dabble into mythic raiding should the interest be there! I also do not shy away from pvp and would love to have members that take part in those aspects of the game If you changed factions for the expansion or would like a fresh start with BFA this could be the guild for you! Please do feel free to send me a whisper or an in game mail.Sapbrannigan0 Jul 24
Jul 21 GH&L OFFICIAL Horde PVP Community Group Community Forum (MAIN): https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20766106617 PVP Forum (Arena): https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20766006532 PVP Forum (BG): https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20766096530 Official Horde PvP Community - Invite Links: Horde PvP 1 (Full) https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/invite/VjKrbpgspLx?region=US&faction=Horde Horde PvP 2 (Join) https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/9bmpakAfqoL?region=US&faction=Horde ...NOTE*: Please help the us grow by sharing the main posts with your Realm, Guild, and Friends. Be sure to [Reply] and hit the [Like] button too.Vvarleader0 Jul 21
Jul 20 LF lonely folk or guild I like leveling, questing, mog runs, pet/mount runs, raids and pvp. I’ll do just about anything on WoW, I love most tasks just not a fan of doing lots of them by myself. Takes a lot of the fun away for some things. Just lonely and friendless. Just need some company while we do whatever, been on n off and having a newer account I got zero friends. I am on most nights, usually later. Sometimes afternoons, very rarely mornings. Would be willing to have an ally toon to play or level with someone. also have a 110 DK i would be willing to ally switch. Have a 69 monk and a 100 DH and 55~ish hunter I like. just need some pals to do things with! Outside of WoW I like bowling and NBA basketball, if that peaks anyone’s interest. I bowl in leagues and am an avid hornets fan. Just reply here or shoot me an ingame mail if you’re interested!Snub0 Jul 20
Jul 19 Power Trio Community LF 3rd POWER TRIO is a new community for bringing together a Tank, Healer, and Damager. 2 mature (retired) players are looking for a 3rd to occasionally join us to form a power trio for dungeon runs and/or to do some world quests. We are often on at late morning and afternoons. If you are a tank, I will be on a restoration druid. If you are a healer, I will be on a paladin (protection or retribution). My partner will be on a havoc DH. This is not a guild recruitment post, but if you happen to be on Lothar or Grizzly Hills it's something we can consider. We will probably be getting a core group together for BfA dungeons and raids. If you can't contact Padgalan-Lothar in the game, respond here. Thanks!Padgalan0 Jul 19
Jul 9 time for server change? Hello all, I've been playing on and off since 2005. I took a long break after completing the wishing content in legion, but now I'm back. I enjoy raiding and questing with my guild. I am wondering if I should change servers, or if there are still active players on this server? I need a new guild. And once I'm back in raid shape I would like to get back to that as well. I can raid anytime Friday and Saturday night. However Sunday-Thursday it should be 6:30 est and done no later than 10 est. Please let me know if anyone is still active within these time frames (for raiding) I can do mount/transmogrification farming too. Just looking for an active guild.Krystalwolf2 Jul 9
Jul 9 930 Fury Warrior LF Casual Antorus Team/Guild Looking to join a team/guild one or two nights a week for normal raiding... GZyreck2 Jul 9
Jul 5 Looking for a Horde Raiding Guild I mained a monk for all of Legion and want to switch to my lock for BFA. Any guilds recruiting for BFA?Nutstructo0 Jul 5
Jun 29 6 Tab Build Bank for sale 6 Tab build bank for sale named Varions BaneKalyisto0 Jun 29
Jun 14 looking for horde guild for lazy people I'm usually too lazy to use the group finder tool for m+ etc so I end up not doing much of that. It'd be a lot cooler if I saw something like "Wow we really need a horrible excuse for a tank to come get us killed in this +7" because I would be all over that. Like one time I was tanking a plus-something in BRH and I didn't know the little globe things killed the party if they got to the demon guy so I used gorefiend's grasp and killed the party. IT WAS AWESOME. I then soloed the last 20 or 30% of the boss which was not so awesome because it set up expectations that I would have to meet or whatever. The point is I need something to do, preferably with a good mix of mature people who are somewhat patient. I used to be that competitive progression raider and I just don't have the energy for that, but if you're doing normal/heroic something or other and you're all like "REPAIR BILL CONTEST" I'd be interested. I'm usually on Honeytrails, my blood dk (like 915?) or this paladin (890ish?) or Coprus although I'm really not liking how rogue has been butchered. (he's 880s). edit - dk is now 941ish, rogue is 941ish, paladin is 926ish Still looking for people to get killed with.Forcedrename4 Jun 14
Jun 2 (H) <LFR Certified>, 10/11M, Argus recruiting TL;DR: We are looking for great, reliable, ranged DPS who can help us get down Argus for Cutting Edge. If you're the real deal, we'll even pay for your server transfer. See contact details at the bottom. ----------------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------------------------------- LFR Certified is a Horde guild on the Dalaran-US server, currently looking for a few exceptional players to complete our Mythic Antorus raid group. We have been around since mid-WoD, and have a talented/dedicated core group; we're just looking to build on it. We are currently tied for 1st most-progressed Horde guild on Dalaran at 10/11M, and tied for third overall server (includes Alliance). Our primary raid times are Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, from 8pm-11pm server time (eastern). What <LFR Certified> has to offer: -- Guild bank stocked with feasts, flasks, and potions to supplement whatever you are lacking during our guild raids. -- Loot Council: Gear is distributed fairly based on tier-set-bonuses, best-in-slot, etc. basis, with the mentality that the raid/guild benefits as a whole before the sole-player. -- A consistent Friday-Saturday-Sunday raid schedule. We expect our players to also be consistent in being able to make those raid days/times. -- Knowledgeable, skilled leaders and fellow players. We value performance in mechanics over performance on the meters. We are more than willing to work with you to improve your numbers if that’s where you’re lacking. We are currently looking for skilled ranged dps, namely ele Sham, Mages, and another Warlock, but are considering any qualified, skilled, and enthusiast applicants. To inquire further, apply, or just get in touch, please contact Nebeon (Nebeon23#1360), Vythra (SteelPhantom#11476), Fenreal (Fenreal#1600), or Jasny (Soar#1805), in-game.Vythra1 Jun 2
May 23 [A] ⚔️PvP Community Discord RageQuit Discord is the Alliance PvP Community for upcoming BFA. With experienced leadership in large scale communities, guilds and PvP. Join the fastest growing Discord with over 4k members and growing fast. https://discordapp.com/invite/9ghPBE9 Why join us? -We already host thousands other Alliance members within our Discord. We run events daily as shown in this link: https://teamup.com/ksx5hrm1rpryicafjs totaling over 60 Officers that work around the clock to make sure you get the best experience in PvP content. We also do many events on the fly due to World PvP. We do our best to make sure the Horde cower before us! -We have a very organized ranking structure to ensure events run smoothly and in a timely manner. If you ever want to become an Officer, all you have to do is apply in the #officer-application channel. We offer nice incentives and perks for our Officer core here at RageQuit. -ACTIVE Discord. Not only are we active, but we have cool things to do in our Discord such as you can personalize your profile by giving yourself personality roles and even personalize your color. We have music bots, Pokemon finding, trading, duel game and more! -PvP includes: BGs, RBGs, Arenas, World PvP, Tournments. Don’t PvP? No worries, we also do light PvE and even public events such as Karaoke, group movie viewing, Community Meetings with GIVEAWAYS and more. https://discordapp.com/invite/9ghPBE9 ←-What are you waiting for? JOIN NOW! OKAY I joined, now what? 1-Once you join, head to #game-setup channel and React with the emoji below WOW image to get the @WoW role and view WoW related gaming channels. 2- Read over the #rules-info channel for all the detailed list of all that we have to offer in our server. 3-Have FUN within our Community! If you have any questions or need help, contact the #❓support channel. https://discordapp.com/invite/9ghPBE9 -Deathology, President of the RageQuit Community -Cadigan, President of the RageQuit CommunityCadigan0 May 23
May 3 A-TGTR - 5/11M - Stormrage - Recruiting!! <The Gang Tries Raiding> [A]- Is a mythic progression guild on Stormrage made of a solid core of raiders from Medivh/Exodar. We are looking for members who would like to be a part of a tight knit community, be able to perform well on a consistent basis, and continue improving their play style with out falling behind other raiders. Now I do not wish to lie to anyone about our situation. The fact are, at this moment, we have 20 raiders in our ranks. With that said, like many other guilds, we had issues in the last few weeks filling our raids due to poor attendance. With that in mind, we have decided to offer paid server transfers to anyone willing to try us out. This is meant to be an incentive for sure, but it is also to prove that we have no intention of disbanding or take any break of raiding. Progression Raid days and Times: Tuesday/Thursday 7:45pm-11pm Server time (EST) Possible third day in BFA Keep in mind that this guild was formed with the goal of building the best group possible for BFA. So ask yourself this, is current progression the most important feature in the game for me? If so, then yeah, we are 5/11M, there is hundreds of guilds further progressed then us. What we can offer tho, is a great community that raid in an environment with no toxicity, fun, and able to progress at a decent pace. Healer: Paladin Shaman Melee DPS: Rogue Monk Death knight Shaman Warrior Ranged DPS Shaman Warlock Priest Mage -Thank you for your time - if you are interested, please reach out to the below officer: Bnet - Dudetastique#1301 Discord - Dudetastique#3190Dudetastique0 May 3
Apr 23 Getting ready for BFA The Dons of Azeroth are trying to put together a core raiding team to get ready for BFA. We will be starting from NH and make our way to ABT add my battle tag for any questions Mackaless#1738Alfrus0 Apr 23
Apr 10 963 Mage LF Mythic Raid Team 963ilvl mage LF a mythic raiding team if possible Feel free to add my BT weaverryan#1318Gasly0 Apr 10
Mar 25 . .Varbubble2 Mar 25
Mar 23 965 Arms Warrior LFGuild - Alliance Hello there. I'm an arms warrior 965ilvl I play on Lothar realm and I'm looking for a guild focus on raiding Heroic and Mythic, Right now I am 11/11N - 11/11H. (ofc some RBGs and killing hordes) I have to say, I am not a native english speaker but I can defense myself like right now lol. Anyway hope some guild want me :D Good dayLichshield1 Mar 23
Mar 21 WTB Badly Burnt Food Yeah I KNOW but Seriously COD me "Badly Burnt Food" I will pay 1g each that is 200g per stack of 200. --- "what are you going to do with all that Badly Burnt Food?" >-> <-< >-> I am going to fill a guild bank tab with them. =DKittsuera0 Mar 21
Mar 20 Any old grizzly hills players remember... Snacky? Holy !@#$ing %^-*, I would blow my 14 year old lid so hard everytime I joined a Wintergrasp and this guy just kicked everybody out. Thinking back though, people like him were so hilarious and added flavor and a community (somebody has to take the roll of village troll) to realms.Roderithree11 Mar 20
Mar 19 Boom-Chicken LF Guild Hello my Gaming Family, I have recently dedicated my afternoons to playing wow again (7pm-10pm est : unless raiding); and I would like to find a fun, eventful, and busy guild ! I love raiding new content and old 670k-1.5mil dps, Mythic +'s, pvp, transmog runs , and mat farming . I have 800 leather working , 780 cooking , and 800 skinning for professions with all the secondaries maxed out ; I.e. Fishing. A repair mount for raids or other activities . All of my specs are setup and I am currently collecting gear for guardian and restoration Druid; but I prefer to AOE everything as a KFC certified boom chicken !? Currently I am raiding with a group that just doesn't appreciate basic raid etiquette or following directions . Simple things like Avatar fight and color coordination, we have raid members that can't even tell if they are Fel infused or holy , to stack on tank so tank damage is reduced , or add kills . It's to a point I'm seeking another guild... But mainly I am seeking a highly active guild with members who are serious ....... serious about having fun , learning together , and working as a team to win those achievements! Thank you, The chicken I lvl 916Gibtengal3 Mar 19
Mar 19 2 Raiders LF Guild 930 Resto Shammy and 930 Tank/DPS DH looking for a new home! Late night raiding is needed (After midnight EST) *OR* weekend raiding (Or Both!) Shammy has been playing off and on since Vanilla and DH has been playing since the start of WoTLK. Both are raid savvy and fast learners. Both have other toons that we can bring as well, if wanted/needed. Alliance for current toons, can level and gear horde if the guild is a great fit :)Misrule3 Mar 19
Mar 19 Boomkin and Hunter 2 Range DPS Looking for a home. Both 900+ and raid ready. We are good friends from Wrath and want to raid together and are looking for a guild to call home. We prefer EST weekday raid times. Competent and ready to learn and progress raiders. Irishboomkin - Boomkin (working on my resto set too) Gunlin - Hunter Contact me in game or here for more information about your guild. Looking for semi hardcore progression. Irishgamer13#1217Irishboomkin3 Mar 19