Grizzly Hills and Lothar

Apr 25, 2016 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Connected-Realms Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your connected realms with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. http://us.battle.net/en/community/conductRygarius0 Apr 25, 2016
Nov 27 930 Fury Warrior LF Casual Antorus Team/Guild Looking to join a team/guild one or two nights a week for normal raiding... GZyreck0 Nov 27
Nov 24 Any old grizzly hills players remember... Snacky? Holy !@#$ing %^-*, I would blow my 14 year old lid so hard everytime I joined a Wintergrasp and this guy just kicked everybody out. Thinking back though, people like him were so hilarious and added flavor and a community (somebody has to take the roll of village troll) to realms.Roderithree5 Nov 24
Nov 10 Help Wanted: Dampscale Basilisk Eye Help Wanted: Dampscale Basilisk Eye I am paying 10g each for 1,000 Dampscale Basilisk Eye(s) sent to me COD. They can be farmed at over 100/hr. I am sick of farming them and would rather pay 10k gold to be done collecting them. Send them to lagmuch-lotharLagmuch2 Nov 10
Nov 6 923 Prot warrior LF Guild Primarily heroic and maybe dabble in mythic, cant raid wednesdays and fridays. also have 930 shadow priest who i can play. i would rather stick to the warrior as i can play all 3 specs respond to the thread or send me a mail/whisper in game should you be in need of a tankBambaam0 Nov 6
Oct 17 Mission Accomplished 8/9H Looking for Raiders Mission Accomplished, currently 8/9 Heroic ToS; is looking for a Rogue and a DPS Paladin that can off-heal, and has an off heal spec . (fights we need to three heal) Our Raid times are Tues and Weds 7PM-10PM EST. Contact: Zenhunter, Eiichi, NecrokaiEiichi2 Oct 17
Oct 14 looking for horde guild for lazy people I'm usually too lazy to use the group finder tool for m+ etc so I end up not doing much of that. It'd be a lot cooler if I saw something like "Wow we really need a horrible excuse for a tank to come get us killed in this +7" because I would be all over that. Like one time I was tanking a plus-something in BRH and I didn't know the little globe things killed the party if they got to the demon guy so I used gorefiend's grasp and killed the party. IT WAS AWESOME. I then soloed the last 20 or 30% of the boss which was not so awesome because it set up expectations that I would have to meet or whatever. The point is I need something to do, preferably with a good mix of mature people who are somewhat patient. I used to be that competitive progression raider and I just don't have the energy for that, but if you're doing normal/heroic something or other and you're all like "REPAIR BILL CONTEST" I'd be interested. I'm usually on Honeytrails, my blood dk (like 915?) or this paladin (890ish?) or Coprus although I'm really not liking how rogue has been butchered. (he's 880s).Forcedrename2 Oct 14
Oct 2 Boom-Chicken LF Guild Hello my Gaming Family, I have recently dedicated my afternoons to playing wow again (7pm-10pm est : unless raiding); and I would like to find a fun, eventful, and busy guild ! I love raiding new content and old 670k-1.5mil dps, Mythic +'s, pvp, transmog runs , and mat farming . I have 800 leather working , 780 cooking , and 800 skinning for professions with all the secondaries maxed out ; I.e. Fishing. A repair mount for raids or other activities . All of my specs are setup and I am currently collecting gear for guardian and restoration Druid; but I prefer to AOE everything as a KFC certified boom chicken !? Currently I am raiding with a group that just doesn't appreciate basic raid etiquette or following directions . Simple things like Avatar fight and color coordination, we have raid members that can't even tell if they are Fel infused or holy , to stack on tank so tank damage is reduced , or add kills . It's to a point I'm seeking another guild... But mainly I am seeking a highly active guild with members who are serious ....... serious about having fun , learning together , and working as a team to win those achievements! Thank you, The chicken I lvl 916Gibtengal2 Oct 2
Oct 2 . .Varbubble1 Oct 2
Sep 15 Long forum history gone Coming back to the game on a new toon, checking in to Lothar forums and find they are gone. I understand the merge, but such a long rich history of posts on the Lothar forum..one of the original servers. Im sure Grizzly Hills had a long history of posts too even if it was not as long..10 years i've been playing this game and poking in to the realm forum. Was there really no way to keep the posts as an archive, and/or merge the two forums? I can't imagine this 6-posts in 6 months truncated brand new forum is going to be 1/500th as active as the original forum of either realm. What a shame. All those posts. They really were realm historical documents. A dozen years of posts of an original server..poof. What was it like to grow up in the game, with the game? Who were the people on Lothar? Remember _'s implosion? The TrollKing of the scryers? Celebrating realm firsts? No one will ever know. Lothar, now a blank.Zarkana14 Sep 15
Sep 15 Tornado of Souls STILL HERE!!! Just a quick post to let people know that we are still here and going strong. Been here since Vanilla and have kept at it through every expansion. TOS IN THE HOUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DB still loves you. (Respect the trash!)Deadbuddha9 Sep 15
Sep 8 <ICON> Recruiting ToS and Beyond Using the most exact numeral ouija <Icon> has managed to place itself as the top Horde progression guild on Lothar/Grizzly Hills. We are looking for the following classes in order to bolster our Mythic team and progress further into TOS and into Argus progression. Outstanding Ranged DPS Shaman Resto Rogue 1. Raid schedule: Tuesdays-Thursday 8pm - 1030pm server . This is the main progression raid were we will focus on Mythic progression. Sundays 1230pm - 3pm server. Clean up raid to get that last piece of gear or titanforges. If you feel you could fill any of theses roles please link any relevant parse of logs to give a general situation of your familiarly with your character. Whisper StateofMind#1949 for more information and trial details. Any application will be given full consideration.Ahegao0 Sep 8
Aug 24 <Icon> Recruiting for Mythic NH Using the most exact numeral ouija <Icon> has managed to place itself as the top Horde progression guild on Lothar/Grizzly Hills. We are looking for the following classes in order to bolster our mythic team and progress further in Nighthold. Warlock Mage Shadow Priest Shaman Enhancement Rogue 1. Raid schedule: Tuesdays 8pm - 1030pm server. This is the main progression raid were we will focus on Mythic progression. Sundays 1230pm - 3pm server. Clean up raid to get that last piece of gear or titanforges. If you feel you could fill any of theses roles please link any relevant parse of logs to give a general situation of your familiarly with your character. Whisper StateofMind#1949 for more information and trial details. Any application will be given full consideration. *Note* -Removed Healing Paladin. We have 2 now -Added Rogue. May as well try to get one on this server.Ahegao5 Aug 24
Aug 14 [A] The Ruffian Posse 8/9N Tu/Th 7-9pm TL;DR Tuesday and Thursday 7pm - 9pm Server Heals: Resto Shaman or Mistweaver Monk DPS: Warrior / Rogue / Shadow Priest / Shaman Preferred iLevel around 900, willing to work with the right people Progression: 8/9 Normal 1/9 Heroic Contact: Battle Tag: Kalinakov#11638 Discord: Kalinakov#7485The Ruffian Posse is a casual yet dedicated group of folk making their way through current Legion content. We are looking for a few more easy going yet dedicated folks to round out our all-star cast of misfits. Specifically we are looking for a healer to round out our current roster of a holy paladin and a disc priest. We've got quite a few mail and leather classes so to maximize gear efficiency we're looking to add either a Resto Shaman or a Mistweaver Monk. We're also seeking some additional DPS to go with our new healing buddy. We're currently not running any full time warriors, rogues, shadow priests or shaman. We'd like to get out claws into one or two of these classes to diversify our raid make-up. We're a laid back group. We're not going for server first kills. We do have a shorter window for raiding so we like to get in and get stuff done without too much standing around idle. You can except some lively discord chat with some more adult language. The guild is fairly active during prime time with groups doing higher level mythic +'s pretty regular. We like to get people who are laid back and chill and want to be active with the group. The guild does not have any cliques. That can be pretty rare with established guilds. We're also not about just inviting anyone who will accept an invite. We tag folks that fit the group and enjoy running with our crew. Quite a few of our member ship were random pugs that just happened by in the group finder one day and enjoyed rolling with the guild so much they transferred their toons to become a member. That should speak to what kind of guild environment the Posse presents when people are willing to up and move their toons because they've enjoyed the atmosphere that much. I was one of those myself. If you're interested in knowing more or want to run with us on a Tuesday or a Thursday so both sides can check each other out, hit me up in game or on Discord and we'll see what we can get going.Peppiwyn0 Aug 14
Aug 11 WTS [Pattern: Deviate Scale Belt] Pattern is no longer obtainable. 85k or a similar value in battle pets. I don't play on this realm and just found it while I was prepping the character for deletion, so just send me an in-game mail and I'll get back to you, though maybe not right away. http://www.wowhead.com/item=6476/pattern-deviate-scale-beltNekrokvlt0 Aug 11
Aug 6 need active, mature alliance guild Hello. As the topic title suggests, i'm looking for a guild to join. I'm fairly new to WoW but definitely not to MMORPG games and all that goes along with them. Will eventually want to raid and some casual pvp but i don't have any high level toons so for now a guild that is active, mature and friendly are my only 'requirements'. I'm in the eastern time zone if that matters. i have a real life friend that would likely join as well and he has been playing WoW for over a decade but his clan is almost completely inactive. I have some of my alts in that clan but would move all of them into one clan. Thanks for reading this. BlitzBlitzmagic1 Aug 6
Aug 6 Need a Heroic KJ kill? For free? Did your guild fall apart while you were attempting heroic Kil’Jaeden? Did you show up every day only to watch players dribble away because the kill wasn’t easy? Are you frustrated that you put in all those hours and have nothing to show for it? Ethos <Alliance> on Kargath has a dedicated healing core and several dps who are seeking individuals committed to killing heroic Kil’Jaeden. If you are one of those people who always shows up no matter what, we will take you and get you your kill. This kill is a matter of persistence more than anything else. The requirements for DPS are: ● Artifact power well beyond Concordance (most of us are Concordance 8 or 9) ● Ilvl beyond 920 (because, you know, health pool) ● DPS>800k (the boss needs to die) ● Perfect attendance during the attempts If you are a well-geared tank, we can shift roles around to accommodate you. What do we get out of this? We get our own heroic KJ kill. We lost a few key raiders who didn’t want to stick around for more attempts once we got into phase 3. What remains is a bunch of people who are committed to getting the job done. KJ Raids are Wednesday nights, 8-11 pm Eastern. Leave a message on the HK’J (Heroic Kil’Jaeden) Discord channel at https://discord.gg/YHYwvN by Monday evening to get an invite. We’ll check wowprogress first just to make sure you’re legit. Rules of Engagement: 1) If you look at the Discord Channel and we have fewer than 15 people signed up by Tuesday evening, you are under no obligation to show up on Wednesday, because we won’t be doing heroic KJ that night. If you’re bored and want to come and run something else with us anyways (e.g., alt runs) feel free. We’ll be doing something on Wednesday. 2) If we have 15 or more people signed up, it will be a heroic KJ run. In that event, if you sign up but don’t show up, your place will permanently be given to someone else (that is, you won’t be invited back the following week). If you show up but then we have to sit you for reasons outside your control (e.g., bad internet), you’ll be invited back. On another note, if you care about Mythic Plus, we generally run our +15’s on Sundays, 8-11 pm Eastern. If you’ve slogged through the Armageddons and Darkness of a Thousand Souls with us on Wednesday, you’re more than welcome to join us for Mythic Plus Sunday. Just whisper any of us for an invite around 8 pm Sunday, and we’ll try to slot you in. Finally, it probably goes without saying that if you like our vibe and want a mythic raiding home, we’re in the market for – ahem – some strategic replacements for the weakhearted souls who left. We love raiding. We hope you do, too.Bubblewraps0 Aug 6
Aug 5 Interested in Transfering Is this a good server? I am currently on Uldum, but I have dedicated it to my Horde characters so I need a server that I can put my Alliance characters on. Mainly just looking for a PvE server with a bigger Alliance ratio to Horde, but not a high pop overall.Bubelbub1 Aug 5
Jul 25 [H] <Three Die Six> LF DPS! 9/9 N 2/9 H ToS Hello Folks, I'd like to invite those among you who like to smash things to consider hanging out with us at <Three Die Six>. Our weekend raid team has just cleared normal ToS, and we're looking for more to clean things up and head to heroic! About us: We raid 6-9PM PST (9PM-12AM EST) Fridays and Saturdays. We're also pretty funny, often in a raunchy sort of way. We ask that you come to raids ready to kick !@# and have fun while doing it. We will happily help supply raid materials to our team, including flasks and feasts. What we need: People to hurt the bad guys. At this point I'd be happy to talk to damage dealers of any class. Healers and tanks will also be considered, but please be aware we've got some pretty awesome players in those roles already. Don't have a lot of gear? We can work on that. Don't have a lot of experience? We can work on that. We just need you to show up regularly and play the game we've all sunk an embarrassing amount of time into already. Not sold yet? We had one person describe our discord during raids as "Sexual sesame street." If you want to find out what that means, join us sometime. :) -TetTetania3 Jul 25
Jul 25 [A] <Big Deal> 8/9 H <Big Deal> - Lothar Alliance - Lothar/Grizzly Hills Raid Times: 2 days a week – Monday/Wednesday, 8 PM – 12 AM Eastern Time Contact: Marisol#1972 Progress so far: H ToS 9/10 - M NH 4/10.[/i] Who we are: We’re a group of good players and good people (yes, both!) looking to progress as far as we can. We are players who find the most fun in playing our best and working together to figure out the fights. We’re chill, but we do have a goal. And we believe that raid time is for being serious about progression. That being said, we’re also pretty normal people and no one here is going to flip out or yell at anyone during a fight (or anytime), whatever happens. Who we’re looking for: DPS and a healer or 2. Like-minded individuals. We expect everyone to be on time, to be prepared and to stay focused. We expect commitment to the raid schedule, as that is commitment to a group of people who are counting on you. We’re interested in good people who know how to play and want the best for the group. We get along best with people who love the game, who are calm in raid environments, and who respect their fellow players. Toxic players are not tolerated here. Please contact me in-game, I won't see responses here.Marizol1 Jul 25
Jul 18 True Facts about Greenàrrow Likes to beg for money in in trade chats (Will do inappropriate things as well) Gets kicked out of guilds a lot (turn on him) Disrespectful to Guild Masters Rule Breaker Catfish (Lie about age all the time) Acts like he's 8 year olds. His thoughts: Talking on discord is for weirdo's but doing inappropriate things for gold isn't. If I were you, I'd not let him in your guild, but if he's in your guiid kick him out.Arindis2 Jul 18
Jul 9 Boomkin and Hunter 2 Range DPS Looking for a home. Both 900+ and raid ready. We are good friends from Wrath and want to raid together and are looking for a guild to call home. We prefer EST weekday raid times. Competent and ready to learn and progress raiders. Irishboomkin - Boomkin (working on my resto set too) Gunlin - Hunter Contact me in game or here for more information about your guild. Looking for semi hardcore progression. Irishgamer13#1217Irishboomkin1 Jul 9
Jun 29 Troll is recruiting for Mythic Progression Hey everyone! We are looking for a few more skilled players to start mythic Nighthold progression and gear up for H and Mythic Tomb of Sarg! We are in need of a melee dps with tank offspec (possibly a main tank), a few more ranged DPS and possibly an amazing healer. We raid 830-1130 Wed/thurs with fridays for Alt runs. We have a strong core that clears mythic 10+ dungeons every week. This is a mature raiding scene and if you cannot handle constructive criticism then need not apply. Our raid leader (myself) Has many years of mythic progression and raid leading. Currently 3/10M as of feb and stopped playing for a few months. I'm not having any hard line requirements to raid with us just yet. So apply and get in here before that changes! We only require about 3-4 more players to complete our mythic roster. Feel free to add me on realid bradleymadly#1328 or whisper any of our members in game and we will make contact with you shortly! Thanks for your time and look forward to talking and raiding with you soon.Positive2 Jun 29
Jun 13 <Big Deal> Alliance - 4/10 M <Big Deal> - Lothar Alliance - Lothar/Grizzly Hills Raid Times: 2 days a week – Monday/Wednesday, 8 PM – 12 AM Eastern Time Contact: Marisol#1972 Progress so far: Nighthold Mythic 4/10.[/i] Who we are: We’re a group of good players and good people (yes, both!) looking to progress as far as we can. We are players who find the most fun in playing our best and working together to figure out the fights. We’re chill, but we do have a goal. And we believe that raid time is for being serious about progression. That being said, we’re also pretty normal people and no one here is going to flip out or yell at anyone during a fight (or anytime), whatever happens. Who we’re looking for: DPS. Like-minded individuals. We expect everyone to be on time, to be prepared and to stay focused. We expect commitment to the raid schedule, as that is commitment to a group of people who are counting on you. We’re interested in good people who know how to play and want the best for the group. We get along best with people who love the game, who are calm in raid environments, and who respect their fellow players. Toxic players are not tolerated here. Please contact me in-game, I won't see responses here.Marizol0 Jun 13
May 24 Mercedez I heard Mercedez is playing WoW again... but why did he choose this server?Spizzy1 May 24
May 8 <Big Deal> Alliance - 10/10 H <Big Deal> - Lothar US - Alliance - Lothar/Grizzly Hills Raid Times: Mon/Wed, 8pm - 12am EST/Realm Time Progress: Heroic Nighthold 10/10 Who we are: We’re a group of good players and good people looking to progress as far as we can. We’ve completed Heroic and are currently recruiting for Mythic. We are players who have the most fun playing our best and working together to progress. We’re chill, but we do have a goal. And we believe that raid time is for being serious about progression. That being said, we’re also pretty normal people and no one here is going to flip out or yell at anyone during a fight (or anytime), whatever happens. Who we’re looking for: Mostly DPS and 1 healer - recruiting is currently open for all classes, except DKs, druids, hunters, and shamans. Like-minded individuals. We expect everyone to be on time, to be prepared and to stay focused. We expect commitment to the raid schedule, as that is commitment to a group of people who are counting on you. We’re interested in good people who know how to play and want the best for the group. We get along best with people who love the game, who are calm in raid environments, and who respect their fellow players. We have no interest in toxic players. Contact: Marisol#1972Marizol0 May 8
Apr 26 [A]Velocity-Alleria T/W 6-9pm CST [A]Velocity-Alleria (est. 2013) is recruiting! (Easy recruitment process) Velocity was formed in 2013 as Semi-Hardcore raiding guild, drawing together a mix of veteran raiders from Frostwolf, Proudmoore and Alleria we began raiding shortly after the release of patch 5.2.We are a group of players who have played together for quite some time outside of WoW and into other MMOs. We are always looking for new and old players to join our community Raid Nights: Tues/Weds | 6pm-9pm (Central Time / Server) Type: Semi-Hardcore Leaders: Munich, Lelara Progression: 10/10 Heroic NH | 1/10 Mythic NH Recruiting: 890+ ilvl requirement Class/Role Need: Druid (Resto) - High Mage (Any spec) - High Hunter (Marks/BM) - High Priest (Holy) - Medium Shaman (Ele/Resto) - Low Voice Communication: Discord - Because it is better in every way. Contacts: [GM] Munich-Alleria (Shytpan#1232) [Recruitment Officer] Lelantis-Alleria (Lelantis#2468) [Recruitment Admin] Hawtey-Alleria (Hawti#1528) Links: http://wowprogress.com/guild/us/alleria/Velocity ----- Recruitment Process: Our process for recruiting is pretty simple, no lengthy application or personal background check. We have a quick conversation with potential applicants on discord. Then we slot them into the raid to see how they fit. Currently we are trailing recruits in Heroic NH on Tuesday nights starting at 6 CST. This approach will give us a chance to get to know each other. As an incentive for recruits, after a two week trial period AND server transferring to join the raid a recruit will be eligible for a free WoW token. What we expect from our guild members: As a Raider: Velocity like most guilds, requires strong attendance, good performance and gamers with a personality. To break that down a bit we want someone who “FITS”. They are fun running content with, good at what they do, absent of an ego. You should be a strong player with situational awareness. We expect our raiders to give 100% to every raid and not waste our time. Raiders should research their class and fights in advance and contribute suggestions and feedback on our strategies wherever appropriate. We’re looking for players who value gear as a tool to beating content but would happily pass an upgrade to a peer who needs it more. We value players who can play multiple specs/roles well, since that lets us maintain a small raid team and still cover for the occasional absence. As Anyone in the Guild: We expect all members to represent the guild in a positive way. We do not engage with trolls, or arguments about politics, religion, etc. - Our guild keeps a low profile and tries to maintain good public relations with the rest of the server. We are not an intensely serious guild (and this will be apparent by our conversations on Discord) but we do not advocate ruining the gaming experience of other players.. ----- Perks as a Raider: Guild Bank Repairs, Flasks & Potions, Feasts, Gems & Enchants, Off-Day Open-Roll Alt Runs in Normal & Heroic, Free Stuff Tab Access. As a Social: We accept social applications, we hold the same standards for social’s as main raiders.Don’t be a jerk, be a respectable person. About Alleria: Alleria is a PVE server that is Cross-Realm connected with US-Khadgar. Alliance is the dominant faction of these two servers. Boasting many active raiding guilds Alleria/Khadgar is a mid sized server community that offers anything you would need on a daily basis.. Alleria is specifically known for its many long time established guilds and communities.Hawtey0 Apr 26
Apr 8 Three Die Six is Back!!! Former #1 raiding guild on the Grizzly Hills server is back!!!! We are looking for raiders, pvpers, and socialites. We are running two different raid teams currently that we are recruiting for. We aren't worried about gear level as we are currently gearing everyone in normal and heroic EN and TOV. Our sights are set on NH in a few weeks with Mythics soon to follow. Raid times for our evening runs are Tues, Weds, Thurs., 8pm to 11pm server. Raid times for our mornings runs are Sat., Sun., 9am to 11:30am server. If you are still looking for that home that you just don't think is out there, come give us a look. Currently all are invited to come join us.Wergo7 Apr 8
Mar 21 <Big Deal> - Alliance <Big Deal> - Lothar - Alliance is looking for great players to bolster our ranks as we march towards Mythic Nighthold and beyond. Raid Times: 2 days a week – Monday/Wednesday, 8 PM – 12 AM Eastern Time Contact: Marisol#1972. I’m around a lot. Progress so far: 9/10 Heroic Nighthold. Looking for: Ranged DPS. Especially a mage or a priest. <Big Deal> was founded on Lothar at the start of Cataclysm. During this time, we achieved realm firsts for Sinestra, Heroic Ragnaros, and Heroic Madness of Deathwing. The guild continued into MoP, but stopped raiding shortly after its release, as multiple core members were forced to step away from the game due to an unsustainable raid schedule mixed with increasing out of game demands. Now, we are back with the intention of living up to our past accomplishments, while maintaining a more practical and efficient schedule. In <Big Deal>, having a level headed, team oriented, and respectful attitude that meshes well with our other members is as important as outstanding play. We are made up of players who love the game, want to experience it fully, and care about playing it as well as possible, without surrendering to an unpleasant environment, as many players are accustomed. We have little raid time each week, so it’s important that we remain attentive and productive throughout. That said, exceptional play is extremely important, and members are expected to be passionate about the game and their class, constantly improve, and treat raid time with sincere focus. We are currently raiding Heroic content, as our roster supports, but we are building towards Mythic organically, without compromising what we believe in for the sake of numbers. We are looking for new members that both share our values and can commit to our schedule. Currently, we are primarily looking for dps, but we urge anyone interested to contact us.Marizol2 Mar 21
Mar 20 Warstt is mad plz ban for harassment :) Dang this kid is something else lol http://imgur.com/a/gAkTe http://imgur.com/a/gAkTe http://imgur.com/a/gAkTe http://imgur.com/a/gAkTe He called me !@#$ so i killed him then he logged over and said this LOLAcid6 Mar 20
Feb 11 Panic Attack is brand new and recruiting ... ... ... ... Is this you? Panic Attack is a brand new casual guild looking for raiders, pvpers, alts, and everything else in-between. No matter what you're into, I'm here to enable you to do it and find those to do it with you! No expectations, no requirements, no dues, just be cool. /who Panic Attack on Lothar for any one of our members, we can all invite you! Or shout at me via Wontonphooey#1360. Don't storm the Broken Isles alone!Lysistrata1 Feb 11
Feb 9 Audacity is Recruiting Guild Name: Audacity Faction: Horde Server: Lothar/Grizzly Hills Needs: 1-2 Healers (Preferably a H Pally but any skilled healer will do) 1 Rogue 1 Ret pally 1 Boomkin 1-2 Mages. 1 dps with Tanking OS that can be a 3rd tank if needed or can step in if one of our Core tanks cant make a raid While these are our highest priority needs anyone is encouraged to apply because the more people we have the more opportunities the guild has for mythic dungeons and guild groups. Current progression: 7/7 Heroic EN 2/7 Mythic EN 3/3 Heroic ToV 9/10 Normal Nighthold Raid nights: Wednesday and Thursday 9-12 PM EST Monday 9-11 PM EST Our guild is all about having fun and enjoying your time within the game, after all games are made for the enjoyment by those who are playing. All we ask is that you come to as many raids as possible and if you cannot make the raid for any reason just let someone know so we can make plans for the night. The guild has been around for quite a long time with players that have been playing and raiding since vanilla WoW. If you would like any more information or if you are interested in the guild please leave a comment below or add me on battle tag at Klimate#1800 Thanks for your timeFwago2 Feb 9
Jan 26 <Big Deal> - Alliance <Big Deal> - Lothar Alliance - Lothar/Grizzly Hills Raid Times: 2 days a week – Monday/Wednesday, 8 PM – 12 AM Eastern Time Contact: Marisol#1972 or Marizol-Lothar in-game. I’m around a lot. Progress so far: H EN 7/7 – H ToV 3/3. *Note: This is progress with a couple other small guild groups, as none of us had the numbers yet on our own. For progress and logs, it’ll show up wrong, but individual characters will be right. Who we are: We’re a group of good players and good people (yes, both!) looking to progress as far as we can. The intention is to start with Normal and Heroic, and we'll see about Mythic if we get the right people with the right mindset. We are players who find the most fun in playing our best and working together to figure out the fights. We’re chill, but we do have a goal. And we believe that raid time is for being serious about progression. That being said, we’re also pretty normal people and no one here is going to flip out or yell at anyone during a fight (or anytime), whatever happens. We also do mythic keystones and Kara/Nightbane runs throughout the week. Who we’re looking for: All roles. Like-minded individuals. We expect everyone to be on time, to be prepared and to stay focused. We expect commitment to the raid schedule, as that is commitment to a group of people who are counting on you. We’re interested in good people who know how to play and want the best for the group. We get along best with people who love the game, who are calm in raid environments, and who respect their fellow players. We have no interest in toxic players. We're looking for a little bit of everything, so all roles and classes are encouraged to check us out. We are not particular about specs if you can make it work. We’ll be heading into Nighthold at 8 PM on Wednesday, January 18th. If you’re interested, come chat with us in game or on discord, join the Nighthold run, hit us up for mythic dungeons this week, whatever. We’ll see what happens!Marizol1 Jan 26
Jan 20 Looking for a PVP focused guild I am somewhat new to PVP but really desire to focus on pvp in all areas. Desire a guild the desires the same. Past experience that I excel at would be Wrath of Lich raid healing. Came back to wow since Legion.Zackpayne1 Jan 20
Jan 17 877 Rogue, LF Guild Hello, Friendly and mature player looking for a small raid team that also does mythic + together. Looking to keep the raids to only twice a week. I've only done heroic raiding this expansion, open to mythic but prefer a smaller raid team that is minimally clearing AOTC. Logs are available, consistently pull 400k+ on non-disrupted fights. Any days of the week are fine, raids must end by 11pm EST. Ready to faction change/transfer as needed. Kep#1911Kep0 Jan 17
Jan 8 Any news on Raid/Dungeon times? Thank you for taking the time to read this. I really do like this Realm for the most part... everyone has always been so nice.Lamethyst0 Jan 8
Dec 19 [H] Heroic ToV Weekly Pug - 12/19 Good Evening, My name is Haws (Haws#1579), I am the Raid Leader of Our Valor and we are raiding on December 19th and looking for people to help kill Helya. We are a small but dedicated guild that has prided itself on running smooth and efficient pugs to help with our progression as a small group. We have been able to teach and work with many PUGs to help us complete farm content, and also teaching PUGs new fights that we are progressing on. We are looking for people to come to our raids and be dedicated to coming so we can clear out content. Whether you are playing on an ALT, want Bonus rolls for the week or you want to kill the fights for the first time and want to come to our raids to progress further, We are the group for you. Info is below. Raid Details Time: Monday Dec 19th 4:00 PST/7:00 EST - 7:00PST/10:00 EST Guild Players: 6 Agenda: Helya Needs: 1 Tank / Heals / DPS (Ranged would be nice, But won't turn away High melee DPS) Requirements Gear: 870 Experience: First 2 bosses in heroic Supplies: Potions (You are expected to double pot), Food, Flasks. Expectations We expect that you can - Take criticism - Attempt to improve - Come to multiple raids - Be prepared - Have a positive attitude - Contribute to fightsRacker0 Dec 19
Dec 9, 2016 Free Tacos! Free Tacos? Anyone remember them? lolContajice2 Dec 9, 2016
Nov 30, 2016 Mythic Raiding Recruitment (A) <Carried> (1/7M, 7/7H) Seeks mythic quality raiders to add to our Legion raid team. Raid T/W/Th 8:30-11:00 EST! Whisper Wazzle#1887 or apply @ Allcarried.guildlaunch.com. Largest current need is skilled 855+ ranged DPS, but exceptional players of all roles considered.Wazzdot4 Nov 30, 2016
Nov 24, 2016 <Concealed Chaos> is recruiting Concealed chaos is looking for more raiders to possibly push mythic EN and all ToV Tiers.it doesnt show on wow progress that we have completed 7/7 H because we are that low on raiders. We need more dps and healers to do so. im tired of pugging every raid. If you have any questions whisper me in game or comment on the thread! thank you guys!Haitahail0 Nov 24, 2016
Nov 23, 2016 [A] <Sic Parvis Magna> Recruiting! Sic Parvis Magna, US-Grizzly Hills (PST-based Guild) Who we are: Sic Parvis Magna started from a small group of friends who wanted to play together under a single banner. We are very laid-back, friendly people who just want to play WoW and have a good time. For us, Warcraft is meant to be a de-stressor, not a stressor. What we are: We like to think that Sic Parvis Magna is a very telling name: “from small things comes greatness”. While our focus is on being a casual, fun and laid-back guild, we of course want to move on and see the content WoW has to offer, but we need each other to do that. We do: • Want to encourage a fun, friendly, and cooperative atmosphere • Want to help people see more content • Want to ensure that the guild is a safe space, free from harassment and drama We do NOT: • Have any aspirations of becoming a bleeding edge, 24/7, world first, progression guild. Nothing wrong with those dreams, but we often find that a lot of those personalities do not mesh with ours • Want to encourage any form of elitism, in any way • Want to be a place where people are attacked or harassed for their age, gender, sexual orientation, ethnicity, or personal beliefs. We want to be a group of friends, not enemies What we need: If you’ve made it this far, that means something in the above spoke to you, so – in a sense, what we need is you. We need like-minded individuals who want to help build this small community into a friendly, helpful one. We don’t place any restrictions on class or spec, we can use Group Finder to fill those roles as needed. A few of us have some raid experience, and could probably lead a group through, but we’re not what you would call “solid tacticians” or even “tacticians” or even “This guy probably won’t lead us into a wipe…icians”, so if you have raid leading experience, or are comfortable taking on that role – and you are the kind of person we talked about above – we’d love to have you. What we offer: There’s not much more to say here that hasn’t been mentioned above. To sum it all up, we offer an opportunity to help create a friendly, safe, and cooperative community. As far as tangible things, we already have several bank tabs open and filling up with goodies, as well as a Discord server. Interested? Please feel free to contact me! Pandamonium #12980Shohei0 Nov 23, 2016
Nov 16, 2016 <Under Oath> H4/7 N1/3 Recruiting Hello! <Under Oath> from Lothar [A] is recruiting! • Current Progression: 4/7 Heroic EN , 7/7 Normal EN. 1/3 Normal ToV • Raid Times: 9pm to 12pm EST on Tuesday, Thursday and Monday Recruitment: Classes listed below • Melee DPS • Assassination Rogue • Combat Rogue • Arms Warrior • Retribution Paladin • Wind Walker Monk • Tank • Protection Warrior • Protection Paladin • Any Skilled player will be considered for the team. Who to Contact • Severusevans (Severus#1224) • Adamord (BrassRabbit#1694) • Silentstabbi (silentsniper#1433) • Shataranj (Doc#1358) Any other exceptional players are encouraged to apply. If you can provide combat logs of any recent encounters, please do so in order to expedite your application process. About us! <Under Oath> is a three night Alliance raiding guild on Lothar-US. We raid 9pm-12am EST on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Mondays. We are currently 7/7 in Normal and 1/7 Heroic Emerald Nightmare. We are looking to get a few more good players to round out our roster for Legion, and we like new friends! We are a semi-casual guild looking to have a good time while experiencing content. What we CAN offer you is a friendly and welcoming atmosphere where progression is important - but not at the expense of real-world priorities. That being said, we expect applicants to know their class, including proper rotation, stat priorities, gems, enchants, etc. We are more than willing to help people improve their game play if asked, but we are not here to teach you how to play your class or the game. We're looking to add to our core raid group to hit the 20 mark so we can tackle Mythic Emerald Nightmare and beyond. We have solid leadership, use Ventrillo for voice, we joke around a lot and have fun, but are serious about progression. You are welcome to apply and raid with us cross-server for your trial, but if you wish to become a full-fledged raider you will need to transfer to Lothar and join our guild. We look forward to hearing from you!Adamord0 Nov 16, 2016
Nov 14, 2016 [A] <Troll> Mythic Raiding Recruitment Troll is looking for ranged dps and possibly a healer or two for clearing mythic EN content. We raid Thurs-Fri 9:30-Midnight Server time. Rules: Don't cry a lot Know how to take a joke (lots of them actually) Have flasks and enchants properly done and know your class obviously. If these raid times seem like a fit for you and you're not a cry baby. Message me in game or apply on our website at trollgh.comFormula0 Nov 14, 2016
Nov 14, 2016 Merciless Ambition Weekend Raiding LFM Hi all,Just a shout out to the community,as stated in the title Merciless Ambition is LF Raiders, we are a small casual guild currently 7/7 Normal EN, 3/7 Heroic . We keep it simple and try to have fun only thing we take seriously is raiding. During the week we run Kara/mythic + a few BG's Raid times are 7pm -10pm server Currently Looking for Ranged Dps : All specs Heals prefer pally/resto shammy/monk melee is also welcome to. let me know if we sound like a good fit msg me in game or on Bnet Scarscale#1888Frontline0 Nov 14, 2016
Nov 14, 2016 Looking for players to join our community. We're a relatively new guild whose focus is on prioritizing our members and acknowledging that WoW exists as a means to escape stress rather than induce it. We're a casual guild, but we still run heroics/mythics, and will start raiding soon as well. If anyone is interested in becoming a part of our community, hit me up at Gozer#1432; I'd love to talk with you.Timpossible1 Nov 14, 2016
Nov 14, 2016 Recruting Raiders Hey guys I'm looking for 1 Tank 2 Heals and DPS for Normal Nightmare and would like to also progress into heroic. Most of everyone in the guild is 7/7 normal through pugging but we would like start to put together a guild group. Would like to pick up people who are already geared but we will also do our best to help gear people who are dedicated. I hope to see some people interested if you are you can leave a post here or whisper me on this character thank you :D.Xetore1 Nov 14, 2016
Nov 10, 2016 Pattern: Star Belt - For Sale I was lucky enough to get the Star Belt pattern to drop and am interested in selling it to a collector. It's one of the rarest recipes still on loot tables in the game. Asking 100k; could be talked down to a little bit lower of a price though. If interested just send in-game mail to this character. Have a good one! :DCelandius0 Nov 10, 2016
Nov 7, 2016 [H]<Riot> Tichondrius - Recruiting for Raid Looking to server transfer? As a high population PvP server that is about 60/40 Horde favored, you might consider Tichondrius as a new home. Riot is a newly formed semi-casual guild looking to fill its ranks with people who are active, mature and social. Our current interests are building a solid 15 person raid team to farm EN N and push EN H, mythic plus, bgs, and world quest groups. We are attempting to build a guild where people actually communicate and do things together, none of this auto invite anyone level 110 that a lot of guilds do now. We do consider ourselves to be very social and are fairly active in Discord so we ask that you please be the same. There is no lengthy application process but we do like to have a short conversation with prospective guild members before they join the guild. Raid days/times will be: Tuesday & Thursday 7:30 to 10:30 server What we are looking for: People who display maturity level 110 Around 200k required DPS Classes & Specs we're currently needing: Hunter: 1 MM or BM Mage: 1 Fire Paladin: 1 Retribution Priest: 1 Shadow Shaman: 1 Resto Warlock: 1 Demonology or Destruction Warrior: 1 Prot (If your class or spec is not listed above please note that you are still welcome in our guild for other activities but will not have a raid spot at this time) *Please keep in mind that we will ask to speak with you in Discord prior to inviting you to our guild so that we know if Riot is a good fit for you, with that in mind please contact us when you are free to talk for a few minutes. If you want to get in on the ground floor and want to help build something great please get in touch with us today. Add to btag: Ghen#11664 or Sherona#11620 Whisper in game: Genrix or SheronaGeniric1 Nov 7, 2016
Oct 16, 2016 Warrior Tank LF Raiding Guild Hey folks, I am a warrior tank (861 currently) looking for a raiding guild. I'm interested in heroic/mythic raids and my schedule varies from week to week. I am available most late nights, if there are any guilds out there, I'd love to join your ranks.Raelos0 Oct 16, 2016
Oct 6, 2016 Nothing personal Back in the house, Dart is a bichBudduh1 Oct 6, 2016