Gundrak and Jubei'Thos

Apr 25, 2016 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Connected-Realms Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your connected realms with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. http://us.battle.net/en/community/conductRygarius0 Apr 25, 2016
3d [H]<Odyssey> 2 Nights 5/8M Odyssey is a small, casual guild that are aiming to boost our numbers up to mythic level. With work and real life taking a front seat, we spent the latter half of WoD and all of Legion raiding 1 night a week. In preparation for a jump to mythic, we're upping that to 2 nights at 3 hours a night for a total of 6 hours weekly. We've generally been clearing heroic content within a few weeks of it releasing and we'd like to get back to doing the hardest content which we've done in the past. Therefore, we're looking for people that are fun to hang around and don't take themselves too seriously, while also willing to learn to master their role within our raid group. Our raid times will be: Thursday Night - 7:00pm AEDST - 10:00pm AEDST (server time) Sunday Night - 7:00pm AEDST - 10:00pm AEDST (server time) Given that we don't raid a lot, we generally have plenty of time throughout the week to do mythic+. We try to make sure that everyone has done at least one to guarantee the highest ilevel piece from the weekly chest, but will also put together groups with whoever we can throughout the week for something to do. We have a few of us that reached 5k during Legion achieving up to a 26 done in time. We'll also try to add some non compulsory Friday night social events, such as normal/heroic raids, mythic+, battlegrounds etc. Recruitment needs are as follows : DPS DK Mage DPS Priest Warlock DPS Warrior If interested, please contact me either here, or in game on my battletag - Kinetyk#1895. If I'm unavailable, try adding Ataxian#1905, Ihatecrab2#1514 or Sharrukin#1110Kinetyk11 3d
6d <Mythix> - Guild Recruitment - 2/8M Uldir. <Mythix> is an Australian based guild currently recruiting members for BFA content. We are seeking skilled DPS/Heals (Pref Shaman/Druid). Currently 8/8H 2/8M Uldir. Raiding Friday 7:30-10:30PM Sunday 6-8PM AEST. Please make sure you can make it every week as we are looking for a reliable team. We also do high keys all the time with a few people interested in PvP content as well. Add me on Btag: MatthewRMF#1521 OR IGN: FlebFleb0 6d
6d [H] Guardian Druid LF M Raid Guild [H] Guardian Druid seeking Mythic Raiding Guild / M+ Group. 1.1k io score 8/8H 1/8M. Looking for 1-2 nights.Rhuno0 6d
Nov 3 (A) Primordius - Lf more casuals G’day, We are a small Alliance guild on Jubei’thos. We are made up of close mates that having been playing together since 2012. We are looking to add to our roster to create a more social environment and have more people to run with. We play casually as irl gets priority for us these days but we get on as much as we can. Run Bg’s, 2’s, 3’s and Mythic +. Some also pug into raids. We also have a very active Discord for general/game chat. If this sounds interesting to you add me on Discord and we can get you in :) Inrictus#2040Violentfaith1 Nov 3
Nov 1 A <Ropegang> 4/8H, NZ/Aussie First up! Must have 345+ilvl <Ropegang> A semi hardcore progression guild on Frostmourne run by experienced GM/Officer's with great leadership skills. If your looking for a fresh start or transferred from horde we could be your fit! We always like to find the fine line between semi hardcore raiding and still having fun and enjoying each other’s company with mythic+, pvp, discord etc. When we aren’t raiding we are gearing people up via M+ keys or pushing hard to get the 10+ done Progression: We are looking for people who are consistent, committed, possess good class knowledge, mechanical skills and demonstrate a strong dedication towards raiding/progression! Our main goal is to have a chill environment and see content! Previous Guild Exp 7/7M - Emerald Nightmare, 3/3M - Trial Of Valor, 10/10M - Nighthold Currently -7/8N Uldir n 4/8H Uldir Class Recruitment Needed! ANY Melee DPS wanted!, Ranged (Warlock, mage, boomy) ALL RAIDS @ Server Time - Frostmourne Wednesday: 6:30-9:30pm - (NZ time - 8:30-11:00pm) Friday: 6:30 - 9:30pm (optional) (NZ time - 8:30-11:00pm) Sunday: 6:30-9:30pm (NZ time - 8:30-11:00pm) (We also run optional raids to help people who could not make the main raid/alts, so we can change class to suit the situation) Contact: Alternatively, get in contact IN-GAME or via BNET. Oganius (GM) - Shigz#1485 Vorghis (CM) - MagnumOpus#11324Oganius4 Nov 1
Nov 1 RIP Sarco Jubei / Public Ventrilo hoster A day or two ago i found out one of my dear friends from vanilla Sarco had passed away in a car accident 3 years ago, I'm making this post to let others know Sarco was a well known warrior on jubei'thos during vanilla. Sarco was one of the only American players on Jubei'Thos back in vanilla he lived in Japan, something to do with the military and was active on the forums. If you played on jubei during vanilla and browsed the forums you would remember Sarco for his humorous replies to flamers and his public ventrilo server which he let anyone either faction join.Snowbane2 Nov 1
Oct 22 <Mythix> - Jubei'Thos - Recruitment - 2/8M <Mythix> is an Australian based guild currently recruiting members for BFA content. We are seeking skilled DPS/Heals (Pref Shaman/Priest). Currently 8/8H 2/8M Uldir. Raiding Friday 7:30-10:30PM Sunday 6-8PM AEST. Please make sure you can make it every week as we are looking for a reliable team. We also do high keys all the time with a few people interested in PvP content as well. Add me on Btag: MatthewRMF#1521 OR IGN: FlebFleb0 Oct 22
Oct 16 [H] LF N/H Raiding Guild Arms warrior LF norm/heroic raiding guild. 1-2 nights p/week would be great.Rhiver0 Oct 16
Oct 12 <Mythix> - Jubei'Thos - Recruitment. <Mythix> is an Australian based guild currently recruiting members for BFA content. We are seeking skilled DPS/Heals (Pref Pally/Priest). Currently 7/8H 1/8M Uldir. Raiding Friday 7:30-10:30PM Sunday 6-8PM AEST. We also do high keys all the time with a few people interested in PvP content as well. Add me on Btag: MatthewRMF#1521 OR IGN: FlebFleb1 Oct 12
Oct 10 <Celestial> Barthilas horde 8/8H 2/8M <Celestial> We are a casual Australian guild located on Barthilas horde looking for fun, friendly players to fill our raid roster. We are a new guild that is looking to reform its current raid team and get back to mythic progression when the time comes. The raid times are Wed/Thurs 8pm-11pm server time. We are looking for friendly, fun, reliable players who enjoy doing the content, from heroic raiding, achievement runs, mythic +, pvp and progressing to mythic raiding again once we have reformed our team. Attitude really count! At the end of the day we all pay to play the game and we would like to play with people who enjoy the game for what it is! Our current aim is to solidify a friendly and fun environment with those who are in the guild and second is to return to mythic progression when we are ready. Currently recruiting 1 x tank - BM preferred but any class will be considered 1 x disc priest ALL MDPS CLASSES ALL RDPS CLASSES If you’re interested in a position and want to know more, please do not hesitate to contact: GM Mzsunday#6226 - ÃngeloidÃngeloid5 Oct 10
Oct 10 [H] <Moist> 5/8M Uldir LF Healer & RDPS <Moist> is a semi-hardcore PVE guild. We're looking to complete the most difficult raid content on a 2 night raid schedule, and want like-minded raiders who can enjoy a fun but competitive raiding environment. We have decided to restructure the guild, we now have 1 GM, 4 Officers and 1 Raid Leader. Information: ------------------------------ Progression: Uldir 5/8M 8/8H ABT 6/11M ToS 6/9M NH 9/10M ToV 2/3M EN 7/7M HFC 13/13M Realm: Barthilas Faction: Horde Timezone: GMT +10 (Melbourne, Australia) / Server Time Loot System: Personal Loot (Due to BFA) Voice Platform: Discord Raiding Schedule: Wednesday: 8:00 PM to 11:00 PM Thursday: 8:00 PM to 11:00 PM Optional night - Monday: 8:00 PM to 11:00 PM (first few weeks of new content only) Sunday Night: Alt Runs / PVP Nights (Optional) Recruitment: Healers: (Priest) Ranged DPS: Warlock/Hunter/Mage All other interested raiders are encouraged to apply as well, and exceptional players always considered! Contact: Sollaar - Sollaar#6990Sollaar9 Oct 10
Oct 4 Any guilds that are LGBT friendly? will probably get the usual responses for even bringing this up in the gaming community but seriously, is there any guilds lgbt friendly, and a nice environment that aren't full of !@#$gibbons who seem to get off on being a bunch of insensitive pricks?Nikh6 Oct 4
Sep 30 [A] 8/8N 5/8H WED THUR 6-9PM AEST Realm: Jubei'Thos / Gundrak (AEST) ULDIR Progress: 8/8 NORMAL 5/8 HEROIC About us: What the <Flux>?! We have been raiding since BC as a laid back semi-hard guild. Our Goal: We plan to have Heroic on farm and push Mythic together. Avaliable slots: ( All considered ) 5x RDPS ( Hunter / Mage ) 3x MDPS ( Rogue / Monk ) 1x HEALS ( Pally / Monk / Shaman ) What we're looking for in our raiders: - Reliable & fast learner. - Knows their class and can drop their 2c to improve others. - Crack a fat joke Raid Times: Wednesday 6:00pm-9:00pm AEST Thursday 6:00pm-9:00pm AEST If you are interested in joining, please hit us up in-game or reply to this post. GM: JADZ#1790 Officer: SHAIID#1120Brutalcandy0 Sep 30
Sep 27 Mythix - Jubei'Thos - Guild Recruitment <Mythix> is currently recruiting DPS. We are an Australian based guild and majority of players in Victoria. We are looking for skilled DPS (pref DK, Ranged) to finish our roster for Uldir Heroic/Mythic. Current Raid Times: Friday night - 7:30PM-10:30PM AEST Sunday night - 7:00PM - 9:00PM AEST 6/8 Heroic Uldir As soon as we have 20 raiders we will start Mythic. Please add me in game if you have any questions. Character: Fleb Btag: MatthewRMF#1521Fleb1 Sep 27
Sep 27 Oceanic World PVP Community (H) War Mode Hi guys, A community has been created for those players who play with a war mode on. Purpose of the community : 1. Group questing in Zandalar and Kul Tiras 2. Help fellow members in a time of need (being ganked by Alliance) 3. Have raids on Alliance capital cities Everyone is welcome. Link is down below. I hope you can join. https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/JrnkOPks2Oy?region=US&faction=Horde[/quote]Novichok1 Sep 27
Sep 15 Tank lf raiding guild [A] Heya! Playing since end of Vanilla. After moving from Europe to Australia, I had to start from scratch with a new (US) account. Now looking for a spot in a raiding guild for BFA. Hit me up if you've got a vacancy!Xenosaga0 Sep 15
Sep 12 [H] <Brooklyns Finest> - LFM Casual Raiders Hello everyone, <Brooklyns Finest> is a collection of old school (and now older) players, who have done it all almost a decade ago. We're washed up, and have real life commitments so the game is secondary to us. However, we are good players - we just can't spend hours upon hours pushing high end progression. I'm confident with our base team we can clear mostly everything. We have experience from Heroic WotLK raiders, to gladiator rated PvPers We will be raiding 2 nights a week, Wednesday (7-10 AEST) and Sunday (7-10 AEST). There are no penalties for missing a raid, and a no questions asked when unable to make it. What we're looking for We're looking for mature players (mid 20s +) who are looking to take a more laid back approach to raiding. We're also happy to take on some new blood and teach them the ropes. Essentially, if you're a warm body who can rock up, and is happy taking a casual approach to the content, we'd love to have you. If you're willing to learn, we'd love to have you even more so! I want to stress, that this is not a hardcore guild. We will not be racing or spending countless hours throwing ourselves at a boss. We have set raid times, and that's it. We all have real life commitments which take precedence, and are understanding to others in a similar boat. We have some requirements to be raid ready, but they're not set in stone. Specifically though... Monk DPS Demon Hunter DPS Tank/DPS willing to be a back up tank Healer/DPS willing to be a back up healer Anyone else If you think you'll be a good fit, add me on Bnet: getstuffed#1314 and we can kick off the chats from there. Alternatively, reply to this thread with your preferred Class/Spec/Role. CheersFarkkenoath0 Sep 12
Sep 11 Looking for Social Guild Friends, We ( My partner, some friends & myself ) Are looking for a guild here on Jubie that really focuses on the Social side of things, Playing games ( Other than WoW ) as well as just having a great old time meeting people. I myself have been playing since Vanilla and run a guild for quiet a few years before hanging up the towel due to life commitments. So whos out there?Jellypriest0 Sep 11
Sep 10 My Unhonorable hitlist I declare war on all horde/alliance scum who grunt rush me in groups. Kill people when they're afk and other dishonorable actions. these will be added to Spy, to keep track of people who need to die. My current most wanted targets are: 1. jinxx 2. Komah 3. Ghostkiller from gundrak 4. Shadowbubble 5. shamangala 6. Fiestybeck 7. other shaman i can't remember the name. But my spy addon will tell me when he's near by I look forward to farming all Unhonorable targets. May update the list as it gets bigger and clarify names once spy brings them up. People who try to defend these targets will not be added to the list, as there may be possible confusion in attacking these targets. Protecting allies is honorable, interfering with duels is not.Unbournee8 Sep 10
Sep 9 Jubei'Thos - Mythix - Guild Recruitment. <Mythix> is currently recruiting DPS. We are an Australian based guild and majority of players in Victoria. We are looking for skilled DPS to finish our roster for Uldir Heroic/Mythic. Current Raid Times: 7:30PM-10:30PM Friday night. 2/8 Heroic Uldir 5/8 Normal Uldir Please add me in game if you have any questions. Character: Fleb Btag: MatthewRMF#1521Fleb2 Sep 9
Sep 9 [A] <Brewski> LF Socials and Endgame Players Hey All :) <Brewski> are looking for players ready to get stuck into all that BfA endgame has to offer. Including but not limited to Raids/M+/PvP and general shenanigans. Anyone is welcome of course, the more the merrier! Hoping to put together a raid team as soon as possible with raid nights looking to be Sun 7pm AEST with a Monday night backup. Nothing too hardcore but if it tickles ya fancy send me a message. Battletag: Waffles#1104Elusive0 Sep 9
Sep 8 [H] LF arena team Hi, My first pvp season was in legion (season 7), wants to continue in BFA. Previous team went hiatus, so im all alone. Exp: 3's in 1967 last season in legion, couldnt get to 2k and beyond because team went afk. Running war/lock/healer or war/ench/healer. Goal: Looking for people wants to climb rating or possible to glad range Can do voice and overall chill playstyle. Willing to listen/change strat for the win. Btag Lumphy#1677Lumphy0 Sep 8
Sep 7 [H] <Dropbears of Funk> 4/11M LF DPS + Heals <Dropbears of Funk> is a semi-casual Jubei'thos guild who have been together for over 10 years now. We're a strong community that enjoys raiding, mythic + and playing other games together. We are currently looking for dedicated players for Mythic Antorus. Currently 4/11M, we are an easy going group that strives to do their best and expect each player to bring their A game whilst having fun at the same time. We raid Wed/Thur nights from 730pm-1030pm server time (AEDT) We are looking for dedicated DPS and heals to add to our ranks. Exceptional alternative roles also considered. Contact: Leasie#2950, Sorcerory#1317 or Danski#1606 for more detailsLeasie12 Sep 7
Sep 6 LFM Oceanic M+ Community <No Raids Allowed> Hey all, Looking for good players who aren't toxic to come join our Oceanic M+ Community. The plan is to run 1 Heroic clear a week to get Azerite peices etc and rest of the time have a pool of good players forming and running keys whenever xD (possibly scheduled if the demand for it is there) So, if you want to push keys and aren't a douchebag message/mail me in game. So far we have too many tanks and healers so.. make of that what you will To join you should have at some point in Legion been comfortable in 20+ keys See you soon xD SquishSquishý2 Sep 6
Sep 4 Guild/raiding tonight Hey people we are raiding tonight looking for new casual or progressive raiders. Looking for heals and dps we are going to raid right of patch!!!! Also selling teebos xd quick 6 hours leftZoldroid0 Sep 4
Sep 3 [H] Tues/Thurs 4pm-8pm PST Cross Realm PUG <Undercity Parcel Service> Horde - Kil'Jaeden are looking for more DPS and Healers to join our pug raid on Tuesdays and Thursdays 4pm-8pm PST. We'll start with normal on Sept 4th and quickly push into heroic while forming a core 20-25 man team in anticipation for cross-realm Mythic Raiding. Requirements: 1. Discord (Don't need a mic) 2. 340 iLvl 3. Flask, Food, Pots How will the raids be led? The first few attempts on the boss will be everyone learning it. Seeing the fight, understanding the mechanics, and getting a feel for timings. After that we'll be using food and pots and focusing down on the specific things wiping us. You don't have to play perfect, but if you die to the same thing and aren't making an effort to improve we will have to replace you. If these times work and you wanna join up with a pug that operates more like a guild free to contact us or join our Horde Community. Community: https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/eXEd4P3hdWk?region=US&faction=Horde Guild Leader: Racker#1664 Raid Leader: Haws#1579Racker0 Sep 3
Sep 1 WTS - Razorfin Shoulderguards Selling Razorfin Shoulderguards on Horde. They are the blue recolor of paladin firelands tier 12. Very rare drop! www.wowhead.com/item=164440/razorfin-shoulderguardsSlavsquat6 Sep 1
Aug 29 Déjà Vu is recruiting Déjà Vu (Jubei Horde) is looking for more semi casual raiders, aiming for 2 nights a week (Thursday and Friday) 8 AEST. We are very relaxed and have experience raiding in multiple expansions. Currently we are looking for any roles and gear levels, but will be more selective in the future. Sense of humour is required as we can be very... crude... Send me a message if you're interested!Morghalis0 Aug 29
Aug 27 [A] Looking for a guild, gundrak/jubei'thos DeleteXarkis0 Aug 27
Aug 25 Looking for Levelling Partner (im Lvl 20) Looking for someone to level with etc, started a new highmountain tauren character. Just started so currently level 20 as im writing this. Character name/realm is: Huntaur-Gundrak Battletag: myth#1603 Anyone welcome :) if interested, either message me in-game or reply here. :) Cheers!Majiik1 Aug 25
Aug 16 [A] ⚔️PvP Community Discord RageQuit Discord is the Alliance PvP Community for upcoming BFA. With experienced leadership in large scale communities, guilds and PvP. Join the fastest growing Discord with over 4k members and growing fast. https://discordapp.com/invite/9ghPBE9 Why join us? -We already host thousands other Alliance members within our Discord. We run events daily as shown in this link: https://teamup.com/ksx5hrm1rpryicafjs totaling over 60 Officers that work around the clock to make sure you get the best experience in PvP content. We also do many events on the fly due to World PvP. We do our best to make sure the Horde cower before us! -We have a very organized ranking structure to ensure events run smoothly and in a timely manner. If you ever want to become an Officer, all you have to do is apply in the #officer-application channel. We offer nice incentives and perks for our Officer core here at RageQuit. -ACTIVE Discord. Not only are we active, but we have cool things to do in our Discord such as you can personalize your profile by giving yourself personality roles and even personalize your color. We have music bots, Pokemon finding, trading, duel game and more! -PvP includes: BGs, RBGs, Arenas, World PvP, Tournments. Don’t PvP? No worries, we also do light PvE and even public events such as Karaoke, group movie viewing, Community Meetings with GIVEAWAYS and more. https://discordapp.com/invite/9ghPBE9 ←-What are you waiting for? JOIN NOW! OKAY I joined, now what? 1-Once you join, head to #game-setup channel and React with the emoji below WOW image to get the @WoW role and view WoW related gaming channels. 2- Read over the #rules-info channel for all the detailed list of all that we have to offer in our server. 3-Have FUN within our Community! If you have any questions or need help, contact the #❓support channel. https://discordapp.com/invite/9ghPBE9 -Deathology, President of the RageQuit Community -Cadigan, President of the RageQuit CommunityCadigan2 Aug 16
Aug 9 Graveyard Shift [A] Discord Community Although our overall design is catered towards late night and early morning US players, we highly encourage our Oceanic brothers and sisters to join the cause! Are you someone that frequently, or exclusively, plays WoW during the latest of hours at night and into the morning light? If so, then you are well aware of the lack of community and activity at that time. Pugs can easily be the worst of the daily batch, the number of active guilds is extremely slim, and you often get the leftovers for Mythic+ and PvP groups. What's worse, is when a formerly reliable late night guild's activity starts to decline, your selection of new guilds is often coupled with a hefty server change cost (and sometimes faction change too). This is where Graveyard Shift comes in to play! Graveyard Shift is a new Discord community that strives to cater towards players that claim the world of Azeroth between 1:00 PM and 3:00 AM Australian Eastern Time (9:00 PM and 11: 00 AM Eastern US Time). The idea behind Graveyard Shift is for you to no longer need to switch servers, or guilds, unless you desire to. This is the not-guild guild, where it doesn't matter what server you are on or what guilds you are in. We have tools to help you get the right info out to other community members so you don't have to bog your B.net friends list down. Currently we are only supporting the Alliance faction, but if the demand grows we will venture into the Horde. To get started, be sure to join our Battle.net Community: https://blizzard.com/invite/XNKxMELugKd Some, but not all, of the activities and interests you can find here include: • Legacy raiding and achievements • Rare mount/toy/pet farming • Casual and progressive raiding • PvP (Arena teams and Rated Battle Grounds) • Community events: Transmog parties, group leveling events, and more Graveyard Shift is completely open for anyone to join at any time. Anyone can create an event at any time, but those that continuously and reliably create and lead events can become Event Hosts. Everything in WoW is open to cross realm activity now, with the exception of current tier Mythic raiding. Join Graveyard Shift today! https://discord.gg/AdQz5ZrAquadeus2 Aug 9
Aug 9 [H]Jubei'thos<Celestial> 3/9M R>Healers/MDPS Recruitment: We are currently looking to fill out our core group with some more members, building out core team for Mythic Tomb of Sargeras. Looking for the following: Tank: - MDPS: DK, Warrior RDPS: Mage, Ele Shaman Heals: Holy Pally and Resto Druid Other classes are welcome to enquire! About Us: Celestial is a raiding guild comprised of a group of like minded folks who aim to do the best they can while raiding in a chill environment. Ultimately, our goal is to have a fun time and kill big bads. Raiding Schedule: We currently raid on these dates and times: Wednesday: 7:30-9:30pm ST Thursday: 7:30-9:30pm ST Sunday: 6:30-9:30pm ST These times can fluctuate depending on the night, but usually it adds up to about 7 hours a week. We do normal and will transition into heroics on saturdays. We also welcome anyone who is just looking for a place to hang out to join too! Contact: If you have any questions about our guild, please contact any of the following Celestial members: -Nra-Gundrak - Real ID: Nra#11112 -Splatts-Jubei'thos - Real ID: Splatts#1734 -Hayden-Jubei'thos - Real ID: LeeTNooB#1799Nra15 Aug 9
Aug 8 (H) <Rise of the Phoenix> Social/Casual Rise of the Phoenix is a social/causal guild looking for more members to fill our ranks who enjoy casual things within wow while also looking at raiding both normal and heroic raids. Our raid times currently are Friday and Sunday nights starting at 6pm server and finishing around 9pm server. These may change if needed. Our current progression for Legion has finished and we have cleared 11/11 heroic for Antorus. We have also cleared all the other raids as heroic as well. Both myself and my current raid leader have a lot of experience with raids which includes watching videos, setting up groups etc. If your interested in joining our guild or would like more info about the things we do please feel free to message myself at Sharastosur#1872 and I will get bck to you ASAP as I do work a lot of hours over the weekend, so I will reply as soon as I receive your message. Looking forward to hearing from you. Cheers Shara :)Sharastosur0 Aug 8
Aug 2 <Mythix> Recruiting. <Mythix> is a newly formed guild currently recruiting members for BFA content. We are seeking players who are wanting to push PvE to it's limits through raiding and mythic dungeons. Raid times are currently in progress. Feel free to add me in game or on bnet - MatthewRMF#1521Tib1 Aug 2
Jul 31 <Limited Edition> 2 Day Weekend 7/11M <Limited Edition> Faction: Horde Server: Illidan Limited Edition is a brand new guild that is led by a 7/11M Mythic Raider who has been mythic raiding since SoO. Officer core also has a lot of Mythic Raiding experience and we are all veterans. We are looking for exceptional raiders who love to progress, and have fun while doing it. We are a family here in Limited Edition and we treat everyone accordingly. Schedule: Friday-Saturday 8-11pm EST We are looking for individuals who can work together, leave their egos at the door and use their skills to better our guild. We are looking for members who can communicate, research, and prepare for raiding and the mythic + environment. What we can offer you!: •Stable and very experienced Leadership with a positive raiding environment. •Mythic +, and Heroic/Mythic Raiding Weekly. •An environment where you do not have to dedicated hours upon hours of your time to progress. •We all play many games including Diablo, Hearthstone, Overwatch, Starcraft, and more. •A place to call home, Like we said before. We are family here in Limited Edition and we want you to be apart of that! What are we looking for? •Constantly looking for people with a friendly and helping attitude. •People that strive to be the best they can be, and always researching their class to become better each and every week. •People who are passionate about raiding! •People who can maintain a 85% attendance rate when BFA raiding releases. Currently Recruiting: •Tanks are FULL •Holy Paladin •Unholy / Frost DK, WW Monk, Elemental Shaman w/ resto offspec If you are interested in joining us, or have any questions at all. Please feel free to add my Btag Demonics#1608Dreadrend0 Jul 31
Jul 29 Alliance Priests Social Community With the addition of communities under the social tab of Battle.net and World of Warcraft I would like to invite everyone to join the social community Alliance Priests! Help us build the largest class community in the World of Warcraft. We are growing fast and looking for talented individuals to fill moderator position. Join and help make this the best community in the game. - No limit on communities you can join - Cross server chat for priest discussion - Everyone welcome, main or alt - Positive attitudes please - Recruitment allowed click the link to join https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/owryrJncdrm?region=US&faction=AllianceStrangeteeth0 Jul 29
Jul 21 Gd&JT OFFICIAL Horde PVP Community Group Community Forum (MAIN): https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20766106617 PVP Forum (Arena): https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20766006532 PVP Forum (BG): https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20766096530 Official Horde PvP Community - Invite Links: Horde PvP 1 (Full) https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/invite/VjKrbpgspLx?region=US&faction=Horde Horde PvP 2 (Join) https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/9bmpakAfqoL?region=US&faction=Horde ...NOTE*: Please help the us grow by sharing the main posts with your Realm, Guild, and Friends. Be sure to [Reply] and hit the [Like] button too.Vvarleader0 Jul 21
Jul 17 <Unlimited> GMT+10 & GMT+8 Recruiting Unlimited is a Semi-Hardcore raiding guild in Frostmourne A. We have players from Malaysia and Singapore, Vietnam, Cambodia, Australia, New Zealand and other countries in Asia Pacific. We welcome casual players to have some fun together. What we bring to our guild members: - A friendly and competent raiding environment that strives to progress in Mythic raids - Guild's M+ teams who enjoy pushing Mythic+ keystones each week - Advice on how to play your class/role if needed - Advice on reading Warcraft Logs & simming We are currently recruiting for BFA and would like to hear from you. We will be hitting the x-pac hard and looking for dedicated players to join the ranks. Current Scheduled raids are: Wed/Thu: 8.00PM-11:00M Server Time Team A Wed/Mon: 9pm - 12am GMT+8 Team B We are recruiting skilled and dedicated players who can commit to our raid schedule, competent of their class, know the fights and mechanics. Enjoy clearing the content together without immature behaviour. Casual raiders with unstable raid schedule due to real life are welcome too. During progression we will supply: - Cauldrons - Feasts Core raiders and members repairs are paid for. If you think we are the guild for you, feel free to add me on B-tag honey#1274 (GM) Less#11941 (Team 2) Mattbro69#1497 (Team 1) Please contact the officers for more information.Allwynna0 Jul 17
Jul 16 [A]&[H] guild with discord channel? Hi guys with BFA around the corner, I am looking for a horde or alliance guild which has their own discord channel for raids and just general chat. If you know of any please let me know. ThanksAkuug0 Jul 16
Jul 12 LFG on BFA Hi, I recently came back to WOW and looking for a guild to raid with on BFA. Preferably one with a +8gmt schedule. You can contact me via battletag: Cockroach#11202. Thank you!Rwd0 Jul 12
Jul 5 [A] LF active PVE based guild for BFA Would love to tag along with some of you gamers to hit up the raiding. If you wanna add me: Alexmeister#1156Alexmeister0 Jul 5
Jul 5 [H]Jubei'Thos <indecent> 11/11M recruiting! <indecent> We are a part-time hardcore Oceanic raiding guild. This expansion we finished off Argus with a World 964th kill. Overall progress & killvids can be found here: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/jubei-thos/indecent Recruitment: Rogue Priest (healer) Demon Hunter (dps) We are always looking for exceptional players of any unlisted class. Prospective trials please take note: - Trial will be in Mythic Antorus unless otherwise specified. - Mandatory add-ons: DBM or BigWigs, WeakAuras2, ERT and RCLootCouncil Raid nights: 2-night raid times, 1-night fun runs: Wednesday: 8:00pm - 11:30pm Server time (AEST) Sunday: 8:00pm - 11:30pm Server time (AEST) Flexible Fridays (optional): We often run an alt run of heroic content Friday, do achievements together, etc. What can we offer you: Stability Strong leadership Equal opportunities for raid spot & loot Average guildie age of ~27yrs old Never short of team players to help grind out weekly tasks (e.g. M+) A lot of seasoned players, many of which are ex-raiders of 4-5 day hardcore guilds. Trashtalk Try before you buy: We want to make sure joining <indecent> is the right decision for you. To help with that below are links to a couple of our Legion kills as well as our logs: [Cutting Edge: Argus the Unmaker] - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_aTf30K9yjk [Cutting Edge: Gul'dan] - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fF_FKTOfzAw Guild logs - https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/18683 If you have any queries or wish to apply please follow the discord link below to fill out an application - all applications are private: https://discord.gg/mn5e7sZ Alternatively feel free to contact one of our officers in-game: GM: Produde#6375 Recruitment: Murmsy#1220 Officers: Kugami#1992, Kinslayer#1833, Rhot#11456. Skyburn#1697Murmsy3 Jul 5
Jul 5 WTS Mythic+ 15 Gold My group is 970 11/11M carrying people for their weekly 15. We sell them token price so we can transfer the gold to Sargeras safely. If you're interested in a carry please add me at Agerek#1954 If you have a character on Sargeras we can sell it for less.Ilithiss0 Jul 5
Jun 12 [H] Selling Herald of the Titans Carries What you get! The Account Wide <Herald of the Titans> Title A Feat of Strength Pricing & Payment Herald Run - 200k We accept gold on Jubei'Thos/Barthilas/Frostmourne, however we WILL take gold on other realms and you can add one of us to work something out. You can pay in full before the the run commences, or you can pay before we pull the boss. Whatever you (as a buyer) feel more comfortable with. Duration The run will take no more then 30 mins. We summon you and you can come comms and hit that quality banter with us if you wish! ;) Who are We? We're a small bunch of friends from Barthilas, Jubei'Thos and Frostmourne that are competitive Edgelords and have been completing sales for multiple expansions. We have thousands of successful runs between us all with many happy customers. We've held several realm best titles and we we'll strive to give you an experience you won't forget and ensure that you have a laugh and enjoy it too! Have a look at what players have said about us! https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20745225279?page=1 https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20745065299?page=1 How to Contact us Add either myself or one of our other members via Btag to book a time and date. We run every weekend and will organize a time that is the most convenient for you! Ticka#1411 Ryan#12637 Hotspot#1421Tickaa1 Jun 12
May 26 (H) <LFR Certified>, 10/11M, Argus recruiting TL;DR: We are looking for great, reliable, ranged DPS who can help us get down Argus for Cutting Edge. If you're the real deal, we'll even pay for your server transfer. See contact details at the bottom. ----------------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------------------------------- LFR Certified is a Horde guild on the Dalaran-US server, currently looking for a few exceptional players to complete our Mythic Antorus raid group. We have been around since mid-WoD, and have a talented/dedicated core group; we're just looking to build on it. We are currently tied for 1st most-progressed Horde guild on Dalaran at 10/11M, and tied for third overall server (includes Alliance). Our primary raid times are Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, from 8pm-11pm server time (eastern). What <LFR Certified> has to offer: -- Guild bank stocked with feasts, flasks, and potions to supplement whatever you are lacking during our guild raids. -- Loot Council: Gear is distributed fairly based on tier-set-bonuses, best-in-slot, etc. basis, with the mentality that the raid/guild benefits as a whole before the sole-player. -- A consistent Friday-Saturday-Sunday raid schedule. We expect our players to also be consistent in being able to make those raid days/times. -- Knowledgeable, skilled leaders and fellow players. We value performance in mechanics over performance on the meters. We are more than willing to work with you to improve your numbers if that’s where you’re lacking. We are currently looking for skilled ranged dps, namely ele Sham, Mages, and another Warlock, but are considering any qualified, skilled, and enthusiast applicants. To inquire further, apply, or just get in touch, please contact Nebeon (Nebeon23#1360), Vythra (SteelPhantom#11476), Fenreal (Fenreal#1600), or Jasny (Soar#1805), in-game.Vythra0 May 26
May 18 WTS Formula: Enchant Shield - Lesser Parry WTS Formula: Enchant Shield - Lesser Parry One of the hardest enchants to get, contact me to discuss price http://www.wowhead.com/item=11168/formula-enchant-shield-lesser-parryParishealtôn0 May 18
May 3 A-TGTR - 5/11M - Stormrage - Recruiting!! <The Gang Tries Raiding> [A]- Is a mythic progression guild on Stormrage made of a solid core of raiders from Medivh/Exodar. We are looking for members who would like to be a part of a tight knit community, be able to perform well on a consistent basis, and continue improving their play style with out falling behind other raiders. Now I do not wish to lie to anyone about our situation. The fact are, at this moment, we have 20 raiders in our ranks. With that said, like many other guilds, we had issues in the last few weeks filling our raids due to poor attendance. With that in mind, we have decided to offer paid server transfers to anyone willing to try us out. This is meant to be an incentive for sure, but it is also to prove that we have no intention of disbanding or take any break of raiding. Progression Raid days and Times: Tuesday/Thursday 7:45pm-11pm Server time (EST) Possible third day in BFA Keep in mind that this guild was formed with the goal of building the best group possible for BFA. So ask yourself this, is current progression the most important feature in the game for me? If so, then yeah, we are 5/11M, there is hundreds of guilds further progressed then us. What we can offer tho, is a great community that raid in an environment with no toxicity, fun, and able to progress at a decent pace. Healer: Paladin Shaman Melee DPS: Rogue Monk Death knight Shaman Warrior Ranged DPS Shaman Warlock Priest Mage -Thank you for your time - if you are interested, please reach out to the below officer: Bnet - Dudetastique#1301 Discord - Dudetastique#3190Dudetastique0 May 3
Apr 17 Mythic+ OCE Community discord Hi all If you are anything like me, you have been struggling to find Mythic+ groups for oceanic keys. In effort to make this easier and assist players with forming new friendships and bonds, I've created a dedicated Discord community for OCE Mythic+ keys. https://discord.gg/9mtpSb7 Features include; Rank bot to update Mythic+ score\ Dedicated M+ rooms LFG for both horde and alliance Music bot Capped dungeon voice channels (to prevent people spamming / joining mid-run) Look forward to seeing you there!Rubîx0 Apr 17