Hellscream and Zangarmarsh

Apr 25, 2016 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Connected-Realms Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your connected realms with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. http://us.battle.net/en/community/conductRygarius0 Apr 25, 2016
Nov 9 <A> Ancient Hysteria Recruiting Tired of Raid Leaders barking orders and yelling at everyone for one tiny mistake, We are too. We are Ancient Hysteria, an alliance guild on Hellscream, currently 8/8 N / 8/8 H Uldir. We have been around since Vanilla and are ramping up our raid team to jump into harder content. Our Number one goal is for everyone to progress together and have a fun time doing it with people that enjoy a more laid back experience. We are open to all to join and have a good time with friends Recruitment needs: Melee dps - Rogue Heals - Priest, Pally, Shammy Tanks - Tank Spots are currently full but you are still welcome to apply Ranged - Boomkin, S Priest, Lock All Specs are welcome to apply for the Raid team and will be considered Never raided before? Not a problem. We will help you. Our goals: First and foremost is to have fun. This is a game after all, not a second or third job. Secondly, we want to clear content as it is current, focusing on steady progression Raid times: We are raiding Tuesday, and Thursday from 530p-830p pst (730p-1030p cst, 830p-1130p est). Loot - non upgrades are shared between each other, We dont like anything to go to waste What we expect from you: Honestly, not much here. All we ask is that you be respectful to your fellow players, both in guild and out. If you join to raid, please be on time to raids and be ready to go 10-15 min prior to raid start. If you cannot make it to raid, please let an officer know ahead of time or post in our guild discord. See, that wasn’t so bad eh? What you can expect from us: Support in all things possible, from helping with class/spec questions to crafting and professions to figuring out things in game. Hit me up with any questions or to discuss securing your raid spot or if you are looking for a friendly home: Atrayu201#1239, TwisterXV#1689, or BlkDragon#1205Umberlee43 Nov 9
Nov 7 <A> LFG Hello! I am in search of an Alliance guild and I’m hoping to get some feed back from Hellscream guilds. I’ll make this really short and too the point! Interests 1) Mythic+ 2) Casual BGs 3) RP 4) Sitting in discord talking 5) Small communities Those interests are in no particular order! I use to raid and push Mythic+ (was 3.1k in Legion) however I’m looking to get away from all that hard core stuff. I just want to have a couple toons. Run my +10s with guildmates each week. Sit around in discord and talk. I’m a really laid back kind of guy and easy going! If your guild sounds like a good fit and you’d like to talk to me leave me a message or add me on Btag! Btag: Phatori#1304Phatori0 Nov 7
Nov 5 [A] Tank LF Adult Casual Raiding Guild Hello All, I am looking to get back into tanking *tanked way back in wrath* would like to go as far as heroic raiding in a casual atmosphere. I am on daily but looking for weekend raid times Saturdays and Sundays 8-11 EST. I also would like to get into Mythic + as well. Not looking to get back into hardcore as them days are long gone for me lol. I am more laid back and while I will always look to improve mistakes are not the end all for me. I am a 39 year old married father of 3 and have been playing on and off since vanilla, hoping to find a guild with same values.Angrydwârf1 Nov 5
Oct 28 [A] Vinculum - a Heroic Raiding Guild LFM Vinculum is looking to recruit more like minded individuals for our raid team. We are a Heroic ONLY raid focused guild. We are currently 8/8N, 2/8 Heroic. We run Fri & Sat 8pm Central. Adult 18+ guild, lots of fun. We run Mythic+ Dungeons, Island Expeditions, and Raids. There are a few who do PVP but for fun, not a main focus of the guild. We're a group that's been running together for a few years, some of our members have been gaming together since Everquest (yeah few of us are that old). 18+ preferred as our conversations are definitely on the mature end of the spectrum. If you're looking for something new, a change of scenery or need to skip ab day at the gym, this is the guild for you.Mastadan0 Oct 28
Oct 25 Highly Skilled Tank 4 Tank Classes at 370+ As it says in the title currently play 5 out of the 6 tanks. I currently have: 377 Equipped Protection Paladin 376 Equipped Vengeance Demon Hunter 377 Equipped Brewmaster Monk 372 Equipped Guardian Druid 360 Equipped Blood Death Knight I am looking for a raiding guild that has a permanent raiding spot open. Currently I am 8/8 H and 2/8 M with Prog Exp on Zek and Vectus to 30%. I'd prefer to raid two - three nights a week and end by 12 EST. I am available any day. I run a +10 on all 4 tanks and have since M+ came out in BFA. I run mythic plus competitively on the Paladin currently with a raider IO of 1k. I run about 50 - 100 mythic pluses a week. I am willing to transfer servers. Faction change is possible if paid for. What I am looking for in a guild: 1. A strong community - This includes an active discord outside of raid nights, people playing other games together and/or playing WoW together. I am absolutely not looking for a guild in which 75% of the raid team is only on to raid. 2. High End Raid Environment - A group of like minded individuals aimed at getting Cutting Edge each tier and know what getting Cutting Edge entails. 3. High End Mythic+ Environment - I love running mythic plus almost qualified for MDI tournament realms in Legion. I want to continue to push keys as high as possible and test my limits. 4. Commitment From All Raiders - Similar to the community, Every raider should be getting the weekly 10 done, and doing everything possible to improve upon themselves and there characters outside of raiding. 5. No Roster Issues! If you don't have at least 80% of what I am looking for lets not waste each others time. A little bit about myself. I have been playing WoW since the launch of Burning Crusade and raided end game content the entire time. I started raiding really hard core in the beginning and all the way through Cataclysm. This being 5 nights a week 5 hours a night. I am always online trying to better myself and push any content I can. I was the first one in my guild to clear a +10 and +15 within the time limit in legion and first to clear a +10 in time in BFA. I am always trying to push keys as high as they can go just for the challenge and to better myself. I would like to have a competetive MDI group at some point. I have raided end game in several other games including, but not limited to: FFXIV, FFXI, SWTOR, RIFT, AION, GW2, Wildstar, BNS, etc. I have about 14 years of raiding experience. Feel Free to contact me in game. BNET CiliegiaOrsa#1119 or Discord Ciliegia#7310. Hope to hear from you soon and thank you for your time. If you are not at least 2/8 M lets not waste each others time, prefer 3/8 M or 4/8 M guilds. Logs https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/zuljin/ciliegia#difficulty=4 Raider IO https://raider.io/characters/us/zuljin/CiliegiaCiliegia3 Oct 25
Oct 24 Hellscream/Zangarmarsh M+ Community Hello everyone! We are looking to bring the server together for Mythic+ dungeons. Our goal is to allow players on server to build friendships on server so they don't need to depend on the premade group finder. https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/07ozvz9IdJE?region=US&faction=HordeInfamymonk1 Oct 24
Oct 14 <Dominance> Hellscream - Horde 6/8 H Guild Name: Dominance Faction: Horde Raid Days/Times: Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday 7-10 pm CST <Dominance> was created in December of 2017 with a primary objective of establishing a solid core of ambitious players, providing a strong foundation to grow on. Having achieved this goal, we have set new goals to transition from Heroic to Mythic raiding. Currently, we have twelve core positions filled and four trial members participating with us during our weekly trial focused raid night. Please review the entire post to determine your interest in <Dominance>. Guild Expectations Interaction, cooperation, and understanding the guilds primary goals are the most important factor’s when joining our team. We don't want to waste our time, and we want to respect yours. 90% Raid Attendance - We do understand things come up, however this must be communicated with guild officers. Common occurrences may result in loss of position or membership. Raiders must come prepared to all raids with the proper consumables, enchants and gems. Raiders are required to have discord and a mic. Voice communication during raids is CRUCIAL. Patience is key when you are part of a team, in game or in real life. Every player has something to offer whether it be big or small. Be patient with other guild members. Loot Distribution We are currently using personal loot as designed for Normal/Heroic. During Mythic raids, when players get equivalent or lower ilvl than they already have we will be min/maxing secondary stats via trades. Class Needs - Keep in mind that we have members with multiple geared toons that are willing to fill roles to accommodate interested players. Tanks Brewmaster Monk Blood Death Knight Healers Resto Shaman Disc Priest Melee DPS Rogue Range DPS Mage Warlock Hunter Balance Druid Elemental Shaman Contact Information BattleNet Contact: Legirxd#1694Infamymonk0 Oct 14
Oct 13 [H]<Draexit> LF Healers & Ranged DPS Draexit is currently in need of a healer(s) and any strong ranged dps for our core raid team. We are a simicasual/simihardcore, friendly guild that raids on Tuesday & Wednesday from 6 pm EST to 10 pm EST. We also have a weekend alt raid for those that are interested. We are a relaxed guild that likes to have a fun time during raid days while simultaneously pushing for harder content. At no point will a raider be required to grind new items, ap, or roll a new character. Flasks and guild repairs are provided (outside of DPS/healer pots) but donations of either gold or mats are always welcomed (but never required). If you have any questions or would like more information please contact: Evolution#1105 (bnet) or Jaybe#7355 (discord) Glitch#1479 (bnet) https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zangarmarsh/DraexitMorphasis0 Oct 13
Oct 6 <Dragons of the Air> recruiting <Dragons of the Air> recruiting new or returning players. this is a social and very casual guild.,wanting causal players to quest and doing some dungeons including mythics. whisper me or any member online or leave a message on this topic. please don't join us and bring any drama as we are a family type guild. thanksUnholykillér3 Oct 6
Sep 26 Hs&Zg OFFICIAL Horde PVP Community Group Community Forum (MAIN): https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20766106617 PVP Forum (Arena): https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20766006532 PVP Forum (BG): https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20766096530 Official Horde PvP Community - Invite Links: Horde PvP 1 (Full) https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/invite/VjKrbpgspLx?region=US&faction=Horde Horde PvP 2 (Join) https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/9bmpakAfqoL?region=US&faction=Horde ...NOTE*: Please help the us grow by sharing the main posts with your Realm, Guild, and Friends. Be sure to [Reply] and hit the [Like] button too.Vvarleader2 Sep 26
Sep 18 [A] Made in Quebec is recruiting [A] Made in Quebec is a French speaking casual/social guild looking for players. The guild is not focused on raiding although it is a possibility at some point.Veyder0 Sep 18
Sep 17 [A] Crimson Lightning LFM Hello and Welcome Players, Crimson Lightning is a guild for people who want to log in and have a productive gaming session. Our goal is to create a culture of like-minded people who enjoy the social aspect of gaming. We want to grow our guild large enough so anyone can find a crew and be productive. We also plan to establish or join communities to increase our social footprint. I would not call us a progression guild or a casual guild. There is so much more to WOW than raiding 3 days a week or sitting in a que waiting for a group to load. Our guild is founded by returning players who pushed the high-end content. Now we have kids and tight schedules to get our MMO fix on. All we want to do now is log in and quickly find a crew to go cut some heads off and get loot or rep. Time is a precious commodity to us so if you are interested or know of someone who is please feel free to reach out to me on my battle tag (Katgo#1561) or in game. Thank you for your time.Trilane0 Sep 17
Sep 8 [A] <Guilty Pleasure> is Recruiting We are currently looking for members to expand our roster for BFA! We're a laidback heroic raiding guild that raids twice a week on both Wednesdays and Thursdays from 8:30-11:30 PM EST. Our usual goal each raid tier is to achieve AOTC while having a fun time doing so. We are currently in need of dedicated tanks and dps of all flavors, for progression raiding. Below is a link to our WoWProgress page: https://www.wowprogress.com/pve/us/connected-hellscream If you're interested or would like to chat please contact Viper#1610, Ninja#1298, or ingame Aseir , Ktak or Moonangell. We look forward to hearing from you!Moonangell2 Sep 8
Sep 5 930 WW Monk Looking for Casual Raiding Guild 920 Windwalker Monk looking for an Adult casual Raiding guild. I also enjoy running mythic+ and doing weekly dungeon events. I play most evenings and weekends. I am a Married 38 father of 3 so hoping to find a like minded guild where this is not an issue.Restaalan6 Sep 5
Sep 3 [H] Tues/Thurs 4pm-8pm PST Cross Realm PUG <Undercity Parcel Service> Horde - Kil'Jaeden are looking for more DPS and Healers to join our pug raid on Tuesdays and Thursdays 4pm-8pm PST. We'll start with normal on Sept 4th and quickly push into heroic while forming a core 20-25 man team in anticipation for cross-realm Mythic Raiding. Requirements: 1. Discord (Don't need a mic) 2. 340 iLvl 3. Flask, Food, Pots How will the raids be led? The first few attempts on the boss will be everyone learning it. Seeing the fight, understanding the mechanics, and getting a feel for timings. After that we'll be using food and pots and focusing down on the specific things wiping us. You don't have to play perfect, but if you die to the same thing and aren't making an effort to improve we will have to replace you. If these times work and you wanna join up with a pug that operates more like a guild free to contact us or join our Horde Community. Community: https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/eXEd4P3hdWk?region=US&faction=Horde Guild Leader: Racker#1664 Raid Leader: Haws#1579Racker0 Sep 3
Sep 3 friday/saturday raiding guild? any friday and saturday night raiding guilds? paladin tank or dps 340+ looking for a heroic raiding guild that raids on those days or mornings anytime alliance atm but can faction change.Volcannos0 Sep 3
Aug 23 <Seventh Dawn> Social/Casual Guild LF more! Seventh Dawn is a World of Warcraft social guild on Hellscream-US Alliance for adults 21+. Our goal is to have a fun, no pressure atmosphere where everyone can enjoy gaming together regardless of background or skill. It is not our aim to be a large guild, but to instead be a close-knit group of players that values friendship. Seventh Dawn was created to be our WoW home - the place you look forward to logging into after a long day. No drama, no pressure, just fun. ABOUT SEVENTH DAWN As the name implies, this is a new beginning for an old guild. We were originally Embervale and as has happened to other guilds, Embervale went quiet as members drifted away to other games or became bored with WoW in the “between expansion” doldrums. We have returned with new purpose to give ourselves a fresh start as Seventh Dawn. Whether you’re a solo player, an alt-oholic, a PVPer, a freshly returned veteran, or are new to Warcraft altogether, Seventh Dawn can be the home you’ve been looking for; we have members that enjoy a wide variety of playstyles. What brings us all together is our desire to play with friends, not strangers who share a guild tag. We'd also like to mention that “We are not, and do not intend to become, a serious or hardcore raiding guild.” For content, one of our intended major focuses shall be on guild Mythic+ dungeoning. We hope to maybe do what we call some “light” raiding. If we have a group of 10 players that want to see that content we are happy to try but it will never make it to the level of hardcore raiding. While Mythic+ Dungeons will be a big focus during BFA, we will not have set teams, nor will anyone be excluded due to their skill. We will always allow people to try out different classes and specs, or rotate overlapping roles if we don't have room. While we may have to be a bit more serious for higher mythic levels, everyone is welcome that wants to try. We are happy to coach new or veteran players. Mythic+ Dungeons will always be *something we can do for fun with friends* and will never be taken too seriously. Our goal is always to have a no drama, no pressure environment. JOINING SEVENTH DAWN If you’re interested in learning more about us or want to submit an application, you can visit our website at: www.seventh-dawn.com We currently have around 30 active accounts (members with active subscriptions). On BFA launch night, we were sitting at 20 players in game. If you have any questions before applying, you can contact our officers @: Rille#1663, Mech#1311, Zoraiya#11935, Beleran#1977, Aubkabob#1642 Thank you for your interest! We hope to hear from you soon.Kiryn2 Aug 23
Aug 19 Vengeance DH Looking for Mythic+ Group/Guild Hello all, Just coming back to WoW after being gone for most of Legion - looking to get into a mythic+ group or guild and start grinding away once the content unlocks. I'm mainly interested in the idea of pushing Mythic+ dungeons, but would also be interested in joining a raid group. At the moment I have an open schedule, but college is starting up in 2 weeks, so my availability below is for that. I will be available Tuesday, Friday and weekend afternoon/nights, as I don't have any classes on these days. So, typically between 3 PM and 2 AM Central Time.Slippyfinger0 Aug 19
Aug 13 Welcome back to Hell(scream)! The day has arrived, it's launch day! ...and now we are all desperately trying to kill the next 2 hours and change so that we can begin the leveling grind. FOR THE HORDE! Acquired Taste Gaming Community is a social gaming Community that brings together the people behind the keyboards. Started in 2009 as a World of Warcraft guild, the Community transitioned into a Discord Community two years ago and has flourished ever since. You are a unique individual in our laid back Discord home - our emphasis is on how well you mesh with our environment & the other people in our Community. We are mostly adults aged 25-50 who indulge in a variety of gaming/nerdy interests including (but not restricted to) World of Warcraft-while juggling life & other offline responsibilities. Community events are scheduled as EST timezone events- typically we're active in various games from 5 PM to 11 PM EST. As our Community expands with BFA, these start and end times are shifting to accommodate more hours. We are always recruiting friendly people who are looking for a home - people who enjoy kicking back and gabbing with new friends over a fun game. We are currently a home to many couples/women/LGBT folk - we welcome one and all. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Warcraft: We are Horde on the Hellscream/Zangarmarsh server merger (Sauuurrfaaaannggg!) You are not required to be on our realm at all, but welcome to transfer there if you'd like bank access. We utilize one of the new Warcraft cross realm communities to keep everyone in touch while in game. If you're looking for a Guild of 200+ names so you never ever have to PUG and see green text all the time, we won't be an in game fit. There's a high amount of self-sufficiency in the in-game WoW life with us - people log in on their own schedule and work on their own projects while contributing to the guild bank and organizing small hangouts (dungeons, LFR, etc) via Discord. Right now we are filling slots towards two Sunday AM raid teams; schedule of Sunday AM, 10 AM to 1 PM Eastern Time Zone, normal/heroic raiding. When Community size allows we will field a third raid team, evening, most likely weeknight but specific day of the week TBD. Team Periwinkle: Looking for DPS of all flavors. Team Purple: Looking for a healer, DPS of all flavors, open to another tank. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Discord We utilize Discord not only for voice communication but also as our "cloud-based chat hub and site", with multiple labeled channels that see activity throughout the day on a variety of topics: hobbies, music, general day, pics, and more. With Discord easily installed on computers, laptops, phones (and accessible on tablets!) - it's a great way to engage the community no matter what game or activity you are doing. By primarily emphasizing the Community and Discord activity, we are able to create an environment understanding of having an array of gaming hobbies OR the little amount of gaming free time with the priorities and responsibilities of life. **I can't stress this enough- but making attempts to engage and get to know your community members is part and parcel of membership-don't engage, you'll end up removed.** Our entire Community hinges around engaging each other utilizing Discord chat- and learning people as a unique person, to the point of using their first names. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Community Events We have Table Top Sim/Overwatch Nights that rotate every other Monday, and Heroes of the Storm hangout on Thursday evenings - these all run about 8/830 PM EST to 1030/11 PM. Games (of various flavors) are how we spend time with friends - with AqT, it's YOU that is important, so your Discord/Community membership is the key to keeping you with us, even as people burn out on games, games enter dead periods, etc. I like to paint the Community as a group of friendly people hanging out in a room with a variety of games at different tables - you can move from table to table and have fun! ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ If you're intrigued, add me on Discord at Sifner#8890 - once I add you, drop me a line and we'll see if we are a fit. If things go well, I'll shoot you a link to our quick informational application and we can go from there. If you're a group of friends, a husband/wife duo or a fragment of a raid team looking for a fresh start, feel free to also get in touch! Looking forward to hearing from you! Social/Eastern/Community/Discord/Family/AdultsVayuu6 Aug 13
Aug 9 Graveyard Shift [A] The Late Night Community Are you someone that frequently, or exclusively, plays WoW during the latest of hours at night and into the morning light? If so, then you are well aware of the lack of community and activity at that time. Pugs can easily be the worst of the daily batch, the number of active guilds is extremely slim, and you often get the leftovers for Mythic+ and PvP groups. What's worse, is when a formerly reliable late night guild's activity starts to decline, your selection of new guilds is often coupled with a hefty server change cost (and sometimes faction change too). This is where Graveyard Shift comes in to play! Graveyard Shift is a new Discord community that strives to cater towards players that claim the world of Azeroth between 9:00 PM and 11:00 AM Eastern time. The idea behind Graveyard Shift is for you to no longer need to switch servers, or guilds, unless you desire to. This is the not-guild guild, where it doesn't matter what server you are on or what guilds you are in. We have tools to help you get the right info out to other community members so you don't have to bog your B.net friends list down. Currently we are only supporting the Alliance faction, but if the demand grows we will venture into the Horde. To get started, be sure to join our Battle.net Community: https://blizzard.com/invite/XNKxMELugKd Some, but not all, of the activities and interests you can find here include: • Legacy raiding and achievements • Rare mount/toy/pet farming • Casual and progressive raiding • PvP (Arena teams and Rated Battle Grounds) • Community events: Transmog parties, group leveling events, and more Graveyard Shift is completely open for anyone to join at any time. Anyone can create an event at any time, but those that continuously and reliably create and lead events can become Event Hosts. Everything in WoW is open to cross realm activity now, with the exception of current tier Mythic raiding. Join Graveyard Shift today! https://discord.gg/AdQz5ZrAquadeus1 Aug 9
Jul 31 Seeking Alliance Casual Social Guild Old gamer looking for laid back adult social guild. I've been WoWing for a long time but with many breaks. Last break was long enough that I no longer knew how to play my toons so started a new Frost Mage this time around. I'm not into raiding - enjoy solo questing & farming. That said, I do enjoy the banter of guildies and helping out where I can. I ran Deviance & Debauchery guild for a long time, but let it go to hell with absent neglect and thus it's now crickets. No ambition to rebuild - though it will always be my first love. ;) Nothing to offer but my "sparkling" personality and willingness to help with guild events, farming, etc. Any such guild out there?Wickedly1 Jul 31
Jul 31 Looking for guild home I'm looking for a guild for social and play means, meet different people from other places in the world etc. I've been playing the game since 2005 and main a hunter, my mage is an alt. My Btag: Kitsunesama#11527 :)Asolessa1 Jul 31
Jul 31 Looking for guild Looking for a chill community. I'm not the most knowledgeable, but i'm looking to learn how to raid and all of that late game fun stuff. ZettaByte#12192Velastiria1 Jul 31
Jul 30 WTS Pendulum of Doom WTS Pendulum of Doom, Orb of Deception, Battered Hilt, Glorious Legplates, Feathermane Cloak( Mythic Variant) and many more transmogs.Brucylee0 Jul 30
Jul 29 Alliance Priests Social Community With the addition of communities under the social tab of Battle.net and World of Warcraft I would like to invite everyone to join the social community Alliance Priests! Help us build the largest class community in the World of Warcraft. We are growing fast and looking for talented individuals to fill moderator position. Join and help make this the best community in the game. - No limit on communities you can join - Cross server chat for priest discussion - Everyone welcome, main or alt - Positive attitudes please - Recruitment allowed click the link to join https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/owryrJncdrm?region=US&faction=AllianceStrangeteeth0 Jul 29
Jul 13 Spellwing Mount Runs? Will any guilds be doing these this weekend? I'm kind of curious to get the mount but am older with a touch of arthritis so I can't really do it on my own. If anyone is doing them (either side) please let me know if I can join (yes, I have gold I can donate if needed). Thank you. :)Grumbles0 Jul 13
Jul 9 [A] <Helix> Recruiting! Hello Hellscream and Zangarmarsh! <Helix> is currently recruiting to round out our mythic raid core. We are looking for skilled dps to finalize our roster but will consider all roles for excellent players. We are currently 4/9 Mythic and 9/9 Heroic ToS. Feel free to leave a reply or reach me in game for more info. Raid Nights Tuesday Heroic clear 8:00-11:00 CST Thursday/Saturday Progression nights 8:00-11:00 CST Progression Tier 20 4/9 M Tos 9/9 H Tos Tier 19 7/7 M EN 1/3 M ToV 4/10 M NH Recruiting Melee: Any and all! Ranged: Shadow, Boomkin, Mage, Hunter, Ele Healer: Considering excellent players Tank: Considering excellent players Socials are always welcome! Contact If you are interested in joining feel free to pm me directly in game or through btag Ronin#11574. If i'm not available feel free to contact one of our fellow officers - Onicheawah, Dzzy, Snoosnooze or Wurdydk. We hope to hear from you!Atreayu12 Jul 9
Jul 4 WTB H Argus Kill G'day folks, i am after a H Argus Kill, and only the kill, i am not interested in the loot besides the mount quest. So i am looking to buy a quick 10-20 min kill (Alliance side), at a reasonable price. Either kindly please send me a response here or in game (PM or Mail), and we shall discuss the trade. Thankyou. Edit: Disregard this post, found one.Kynreesa0 Jul 4
Jul 4 Selling Mythic+ 15 My group is 970 11/11M carrying people for their weekly 15. We sell them token price so we can transfer the gold to Sargeras safely. If you're interested in a carry please add me at Agerek#1954 If you have a character on Sargeras we can sell it for less.Ilithiss0 Jul 4
Jun 27 Guild BloodDragon is looking for recruitment feel free to message meBloodlisp1 Jun 27
Jun 3 (H) <LFR Certified>, 10/11M, Argus recruiting TL;DR: We are looking for great, reliable, ranged DPS who can help us get down Argus for Cutting Edge. If you're the real deal, we'll even pay for your server transfer. See contact details at the bottom. ----------------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------------------------------- LFR Certified is a Horde guild on the Dalaran-US server, currently looking for a few exceptional players to complete our Mythic Antorus raid group. We have been around since mid-WoD, and have a talented/dedicated core group; we're just looking to build on it. We are currently tied for 1st most-progressed Horde guild on Dalaran at 10/11M, and tied for third overall server (includes Alliance). Our primary raid times are Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, from 8pm-11pm server time (eastern). What <LFR Certified> has to offer: -- Guild bank stocked with feasts, flasks, and potions to supplement whatever you are lacking during our guild raids. -- Loot Council: Gear is distributed fairly based on tier-set-bonuses, best-in-slot, etc. basis, with the mentality that the raid/guild benefits as a whole before the sole-player. -- A consistent Friday-Saturday-Sunday raid schedule. We expect our players to also be consistent in being able to make those raid days/times. -- Knowledgeable, skilled leaders and fellow players. We value performance in mechanics over performance on the meters. We are more than willing to work with you to improve your numbers if that’s where you’re lacking. We are currently looking for skilled ranged dps, namely ele Sham, Mages, and another Warlock, but are considering any qualified, skilled, and enthusiast applicants. To inquire further, apply, or just get in touch, please contact Nebeon (Nebeon23#1360), Vythra (SteelPhantom#11476), Fenreal (Fenreal#1600), or Jasny (Soar#1805), in-game.Vythra1 Jun 3
Jun 1 [H] <Beyond The Boundary> <Beyond The Boundary> Would like to fill out our core group to start progression into mythic . We are looking for a holy pally and priest but any healer is fine.As of now we raid Tuesday and Wednesday 8 pm est to 11 pm est. The other days we run mythic+ & PVP, got something going on most of the time. Laid back and chill til it comes time to get things done. Contact in game or here PandaBear#1892 CherieFhyllo1 Jun 1
May 23 [A] ⚔️PvP Community Discord RageQuit Discord is the Alliance PvP Community for upcoming BFA. With experienced leadership in large scale communities, guilds and PvP. Join the fastest growing Discord with over 4k members and growing fast. https://discordapp.com/invite/9ghPBE9 Why join us? -We already host thousands other Alliance members within our Discord. We run events daily as shown in this link: https://teamup.com/ksx5hrm1rpryicafjs totaling over 60 Officers that work around the clock to make sure you get the best experience in PvP content. We also do many events on the fly due to World PvP. We do our best to make sure the Horde cower before us! -We have a very organized ranking structure to ensure events run smoothly and in a timely manner. If you ever want to become an Officer, all you have to do is apply in the #officer-application channel. We offer nice incentives and perks for our Officer core here at RageQuit. -ACTIVE Discord. Not only are we active, but we have cool things to do in our Discord such as you can personalize your profile by giving yourself personality roles and even personalize your color. We have music bots, Pokemon finding, trading, duel game and more! -PvP includes: BGs, RBGs, Arenas, World PvP, Tournments. Don’t PvP? No worries, we also do light PvE and even public events such as Karaoke, group movie viewing, Community Meetings with GIVEAWAYS and more. https://discordapp.com/invite/9ghPBE9 ←-What are you waiting for? JOIN NOW! OKAY I joined, now what? 1-Once you join, head to #game-setup channel and React with the emoji below WOW image to get the @WoW role and view WoW related gaming channels. 2- Read over the #rules-info channel for all the detailed list of all that we have to offer in our server. 3-Have FUN within our Community! If you have any questions or need help, contact the #❓support channel. https://discordapp.com/invite/9ghPBE9 -Deathology, President of the RageQuit Community -Cadigan, President of the RageQuit CommunityCadigan0 May 23
May 20 Stormrage <Thee Fluffy Bunnies> is Recruiting Guild: <Thee Fluffy Bunnies> Faction: Alliance Server: Stormrage Raid Days: Friday & Saturday 8:30pm -11:30pm EST server Cleared: 8/11H Recruiting: Looking for Heals and Dps and active casual members Goals: We are currently recruiting active members to have a happy solid guild. We are recruiting more solid core members for our raid team. Intending on mythic raid content. We plan on being active within and out of the guild. I realize, as a guild, trying to rebuild that it will be difficult. Considering the Expansion is right around the corner, which is why we are preparing for that as well, but at the same time maintaining it being fun and just overall having a good time. Extras: We offer discord and all its many tools. We have games periodically during holidays and off days as well. Our calendar stays full of events. Contacts: B.tag: Biggjax#11657 Kithanna#1592 “Stay Fluffy”Bigjax0 May 20
May 3 A-TGTR - 5/11M - Stormrage - Recruiting!! <The Gang Tries Raiding> [A]- Is a mythic progression guild on Stormrage made of a solid core of raiders from Medivh/Exodar. We are looking for members who would like to be a part of a tight knit community, be able to perform well on a consistent basis, and continue improving their play style with out falling behind other raiders. Now I do not wish to lie to anyone about our situation. The fact are, at this moment, we have 20 raiders in our ranks. With that said, like many other guilds, we had issues in the last few weeks filling our raids due to poor attendance. With that in mind, we have decided to offer paid server transfers to anyone willing to try us out. This is meant to be an incentive for sure, but it is also to prove that we have no intention of disbanding or take any break of raiding. Progression Raid days and Times: Tuesday/Thursday 7:45pm-11pm Server time (EST) Possible third day in BFA Keep in mind that this guild was formed with the goal of building the best group possible for BFA. So ask yourself this, is current progression the most important feature in the game for me? If so, then yeah, we are 5/11M, there is hundreds of guilds further progressed then us. What we can offer tho, is a great community that raid in an environment with no toxicity, fun, and able to progress at a decent pace. Healer: Paladin Shaman Melee DPS: Rogue Monk Death knight Shaman Warrior Ranged DPS Shaman Warlock Priest Mage -Thank you for your time - if you are interested, please reach out to the below officer: Bnet - Dudetastique#1301 Discord - Dudetastique#3190Dudetastique0 May 3
Mar 20 [H] <NotMyKeystone> Recruiting <NotMyKeystone> is an all adult casual raiding guild that is recruiting for Heroic progression. Our goal is to have a good time while progressing through normal and heroic raiding content. We full cleared Normal and Heroic Nighthold and are 9/9 Normal ToS and 2/9 Heroic ToS. We also run Mythics consistently to ensure all members have a chance to get a higher keystone completed each week. Most of our core players have multiple geared specs or characters so we are actively recruiting any players that can follow mechanics and consistently show up for raids. Contact myself or anyone else in the guild for more information.Tenseven3 Mar 20
Mar 8 Raiders of the lost fridge (H) Returning Welp as the title says I'm making an attempt to bring back an old horde raiding guild <RaidersOfTheLostFridge>, as it stands right now there are an extreme few of us and honestly we arent raid ready, we are looking for people who are willing to casual raid, or hardcore raid. we went the hardcore route before and burnt ourselves into extinction so thats on a more cautious side. if anyone is interested just add me Cocoburrito#1135 or mail sharise in game. if not well I hope we can still play in game together ^^Evildrphil1 Mar 8
Mar 1 6/11M Recruiting DPS Dalaran(H) LFR Certified is a Horde guild on the Dalaran-US server, currently looking for a few exceptional players to complete our Mythic Antorus raid group. We have been around since mid-WoD, and have a talented/dedicated core group; we're just looking to build on it. Progress: 6/11M - 6/9M - 5/10M - 7/7M - 2/3M Our primary raid times are Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, from 8pm-11pm server time (eastern), with alt-gearing/normal/titanforge-chance raids occurring throughout the week, usually Thursdays. We are constantly looking for people to push keys as well. What <LFR Certified> has to offer: -- Guild bank stocked with feasts, flasks, and potions to supplement whatever you are lacking during our guild raids. -- Loot Council: Gear is distributed fairly based on tier-set-bonuses, best-in-slot, etc. basis, with the mentality that the raid/guild benefits as a whole before the sole-player. -- A consistent, but casual Friday-Saturday-Sunday raid schedule. We expect our players to also be consistent in being able to make those raid days/times. We realize that people have real-life things that sometimes take precedence, that’s no problem. What we’re not looking for are folks who can’t make every Friday, or can only raid half the night on Saturdays, etc. -- Knowledgeable, skilled leaders and fellow players. We are more than willing to work with you to improve your numbers if that’s where you’re lacking. We will not carry people though. We are currently looking for skilled Mage/Ele/Boomkin, but are considering any qualified, skilled, and enthusiast applicants. To inquire further, apply, or just get in touch, please contact Nebeon (Nebeon23#1360), Fenreal (Fenreal#1600), or Jasny (Soar#1805), in-game. Can also reach me fast on Discord: Nebeon#4320Spicegold1 Mar 1
Feb 26 FREE GIVEAWAYS – H Argus, Mounts, Pets, etc Hello everyone! We're a HORDE carry team dedicated to provide the best runs for you! Apart from selling Heroic Antorus services we also do GIVEAWAYS every week! If you don’t wish to buy a run and simply want to be part of our growing community while participating in our giveaways, I encourage you to join our discord! What giveaways are you guys doing? Our giveaways range from pets, mounts, Heroic Argus, Heroic Antorus Clear, etc. As our community grows so will our desire to give more! Discord link: https://discord.gg/2qy9p4z Join our discord to take advantage of our giveaways and be part of our growing discord community! Our goal: We believe in giving back to our community as part of our commitment to sharing our success. To take part of our founded principle we welcome you to join our fast-growing discord community. You will have the opportunity to participate in giveaways that will benefit you and enforce our mission statement: our success starts with your success.Helloimferal3 Feb 26
Feb 16 [H] Looking for social Horde guild Recently coming back to all my toons on this server, and am looking for a friendly enough social guild maybe with an eye toward casual raiding when I hit that point. All my friends have stopped playing WoW and it gets kind of boring going it alone.Darwinbug0 Feb 16
Feb 15 [H] <Pro Trash Raiders> <Pro Trash Raiders> of Hellscream-Zangarmarsh are looking for casual players to progress through Antorus and beyond. ************************************************************* Current Progression 11/11N 3/11H Antorus, the Burning Throne ************************************************************* Raid days: Wed-Thurs (7:30Pm - 10:00Pm CST). -------------------------- Currently Recruiting: Any - bolstering roster for next xpac -------------------------- We will always look at applicants of any class. If you want a home for the rest of your WoW career and feel you enjoy raiding on a casual laid back level, then we encourage you to apply. About us: Formed mid to late 2015. We have always prided ourselves on being a relatively small, closely-bonded guild. We have been raiding together for quite a while, many of us have been raiding together since the beginning of warlords. Many of us know each other in real life, and think of each other as friends and family. We have not only built a raiding guild, but a community. What we offer you: - A very stable guild with a history. In over two years of raiding, we have never had to worry about our guild dying or falling apart. - A guild where you will be treated with respect and your voice will be heard. We always welcome thoughts, ideas, and strategies. - A raid team where spots are given out based on merit and not on favoritism. Were not elitest by any means, we just really appreciate someone we can rely on to show up and pull their weight. - A guild in which you will get as much back as you put in. What we want: - Players with some raiding experience (though not required), a willingness to improve and base level knowledge of their class. - We are all social creatures that enjoy each others' company. We are a guild of team players. We really want more friends, so please be willing to get to know the team. :D - Show Drive, we want to know that you want to raid. - People looking to be part of a team for the long term. We are looking for players that want to spend the rest of their raiding career here. - We want each and every one of our members to enjoy raiding here with each other and we recruit like-minded individuals. If you have any questions about anything, feel free to message any Pro Trash officer or myself. We wish you the best in your guild search!Runebladex20 Feb 15
Feb 1 AoTC Raider LF Guild Hey folks-- Like the title says, I'm looking for a home. Preferably a permanent one. A social atmosphere with awesome folks. Ones who enjoy several aspects of game content. A place to settle in and finish off Legion over the next few months and kick off upcoming content with. Anyway, about me....I have a few toons, but have mained mostly my Druid, Warrior, and Monk for the majority of this expansion. I normally run as main spec tank, and would likely continue to do so. I've hit AoTC on every raid of Legion and want to keep the momentum going in the future. Mostly interested in 6-9hrs/week and preferably somewhere around 9pm EST. I can work a little earlier, but not too much. Horde or Alliance, doesn't really matter to me. Whatever place has the best cookies! So if anyone's interested or would like to know more, feel free to hit me up via BTag and Discord. Thanks! BTag: Silverfox#12254 Discord: Silverfox#1734Dothraaki0 Feb 1
Jan 28 Dragonshadows recruiting Well established guild that is looking for some new blood to fill our ranks as well as our raid team and mythic + groups. We are a laid back group with families and such but still focused enough to push content. Raid Schedule is currently Wednesdays and Thursdays 8pm sever time. If your interested send an in-game tell or send a message to Hadoken#11737Maylee0 Jan 28
Jan 5 Any morning raiders or dungeon runners played since vanilla but not since cata....quit mostly cause i cant raid at night..back to check out the game and all the changes. any morning/afternoon casual raiding guilds or solid groups. i can play from 9am pacific to 2pm..or later on thursday or fridays. used to play prot pally and currently leveling that along with a mage and maybe a druid since i hear prot pally isnt that great like it used to be back when i raided lich king. seen some old guilds i used to be in which is nice to see still around. spacegoatz/beastmastahSpacegoatz0 Jan 5
Dec 29 [H] <Dominance> - Check us out <Dominance> is a newly formed guild looking for strong competent raiders. We will be doing Normal/Heroic Antorus for now. Our guild's long-term plan will be to focus on Mythic progression but we will not be doing Mythic raids as a guild until we have a full team that meets the guild's standards. Guild's Mentality We are a laid back group of experienced raiders who always put the team's needs above all else. Being active and social on Discord is a must. Raid progression is always nice but it's even better when you are doing it with a group of people you get along with. Raid Schedule For the first three weeks of a content patch we will be starting at 5 PST. Tuesday: 6:00 - 9:30PST Thursday: 6:00 - 9:30 PST Sunday: Tuesday 6:00 - 9:30PST Expectations 1. 90% raid attendance - Communicate with officers ASAP when you cannot attend a raid night. 2. Players are expected to do extensive research on upcoming progression fights. 3. Show up to all raids with the proper consumables,gems and enchants. 4. Players are expected to constantly be theorycrafting and critiquing their own gameplay. Competing with yourself is more important than competing with others. 5. Loot comes and goes. Anyone who has played this game long enough knows this. Our guild will distribute loot according to what's going to help our raid team progress faster through content. Players who care more about their individual character progress over the raid team will not last long. Addons Required 1. BigWigs or DBM 2. WeakAuras Contact Info Infamy - Legirxd#1694 Please only contact us if you think you would fit in. Players for now will not be required to apply due to the guild being in it's early stages. We will put players through a brief interview on Discord prior to inviting them. Side Note: We will be recruiting transfers as well for those of you that care to play with strictly original Hellscream/Zangarmarsh players for whatever reason. Thanks for reading if you have made it this far. Cannot wait to join the server competition! See you guys in-game.Infamyy1 Dec 29
Dec 7 A <Ebonspire> Who we are: We are a newly formed adult guild I formed with 3 friends who i have played wow with since vanilla. Being older we now have families and are parents, but still would like to do some casual raiding *nothing more than Heroic* in a more laid back setting with some like minded people. Schedule: Saturday/Sunday 9pmEST-12amEST once we have a team in place. Expectations: That everyone treat each other with respect, and help eachother. Remain active in the guild. If you plan to raid please review fights before hand. Also use guild calendar for sign ups. Requirements 880 minimum if you plan to raid. Patience we might not storm through in one attempt. Goals Our number one goal is to have fun. I started this guild so we could raid and do mythic runs together without it feeling like a job. Recruitment We are currently recruiting all classes, as well as a Raid Lead who has patience and will work with members to improve them. We have Discord Varynthe0s#1909 I am available most times after 5pm EST or you can fill out the app at http://ebonspire.enjin.com/Mordib0 Dec 7
Dec 6 Looking for RP guild So I know this isn't a RP server, but I don't really want to pay for the server change right now. So I was wondering if they're any active rp guilds?Rizaraeda2 Dec 6
Dec 5 <Surge> is currently seeking skilled players! <Surge> is a casual raiding guild that is recruiting for Heroic progression. Our goal is to have fun while progressing through Heroic and Mythic content. We raid 2 nights a week 3 hrs a night. Wednesday and Thursday 9pm-12am server time. We are seeking skilled players ilvl 925+ to fill out our team as we progress through Heroic and into Mythic. Due to only raiding 6 hours a week we are seeking players who can follow mechanics and show up to raid consistently. Current Needs: Tanks: None Healers: Shaman Druid MDPS: Open RDPS: Open Contact me in-game Medreh#1753 or on discord Minidöt#6736.Minidöt0 Dec 5
Nov 29 Dark Vindication - Zangar-HS Run from this guild, they claim to be casual and out to have fun unless they don't down a boss and then the claws come out. They fill slots with absolutely no criteria, RL is showing up not enchanted and then criticizes others, just a bunch of leets, there are other guilds with much better people. Not going to go into this, but, run for the hills.Sizzler4 Nov 29