Hellscream and Zangarmarsh

Apr 25, 2016 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Connected-Realms Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your connected realms with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. http://us.battle.net/en/community/conductRygarius0 Apr 25, 2016
3d <A> Ancient Hysteria Recruiting Tired of Raid Leaders barking orders and yelling at everyone for one tiny mistake, We are too. We are Ancient Hysteria, an alliance guild on Hellscream, currently 9/9 N TOS 9/9 H TOS. We have been around since Vanilla and are ramping up our raid team to jump into harder content. Our Number one goal is for everyone to progress together and have a fun time doing it with people that enjoy a more laid back experience. We are open to all to join and have a good time with friends Recruitment needs: Melee dps - All Melee specs are encouraged to apply Heals - Shaman, Priest, Pally Tanks - Tank Spots are currently full but you are still welcome to apply Ranged - Boomkin, Hunter, S Priest All Specs are welcome to apply for the Raid team and will be considered Never raided before? Not a problem. We will help you. Our goals: First and foremost is to have fun. This is a game after all, not a second or third job. Secondly, we want to clear content as it is current, focusing on steady progression Raid times: We are raiding Tuesday, and Thursday from 530p-830p pst (730p-1030p cst, 830p-1130p est). Loot is handled via personal loot and non upgrades are shared between each other, We dont like anything to go to waste What we expect from you: Honestly, not much here. All we ask is that you be respectful to your fellow players, both in guild and out. If you join to raid, please be on time to raids and be ready to go 10-15 min prior to raid start. If you cannot make it to raid, please let an officer know ahead of time or post in our guild discord. See, that wasn’t so bad eh? What you can expect from us: Support in all things possible, from helping with class/spec questions to crafting and professions to figuring out things in game. Hit me up with any questions or to discuss securing your raid spot or if you are looking for a friendly home: Atrayu201#1239, TwisterXV#1689, or BlkDragon#1205Umberlee38 3d
4d [H] <Pro Trash Raiders> <Pro Trash Raiders> of Hellscream-Zangarmarsh are looking for casual players to progress through Antorus and beyond. ************************************************************* Current Progression 8/11N Antorus, the Burning Throne ************************************************************* Raid days: Wed-Thurs (7:30Pm - 10:00Pm CST). -------------------------- Currently Recruiting: 1 Healer - Any (no monks) 1 DPS - Any -------------------------- We will always look at applicants of any class. If you want a home for the rest of your WoW career and feel you enjoy raiding on a casual laid back level, then we encourage you to apply. About us: Formed mid to late 2015. We have always prided ourselves on being a relatively small, closely-bonded guild. We have been raiding together for quite a while, many of us have been raiding together since the beginning of warlords. Many of us know each other in real life, and think of each other as friends and family. We have not only built a raiding guild, but a community. What we offer you: - A very stable guild with a history. In over two years of raiding, we have never had to worry about our guild dying or falling apart. - A guild where you will be treated with respect and your voice will be heard. We always welcome thoughts, ideas, and strategies. - A raid team where spots are given out based on merit and not on favoritism. Were not elitest by any means, we just really appreciate someone we can rely on to show up and pull their weight. - A guild in which you will get as much back as you put in. What we want: - Players with some raiding experience (though not required), a willingness to improve and base level knowledge of their class. - We are all social creatures that enjoy each others' company. We are a guild of team players. We really want more friends, so please be willing to get to know the team. :D - Show Drive, we want to know that you want to raid. - People looking to be part of a team for the long term. We are looking for players that want to spend the rest of their raiding career here. - We want each and every one of our members to enjoy raiding here with each other and we recruit like-minded individuals. If you have any questions about anything, feel free to message any Pro Trash officer or myself. We wish you the best in your guild search!Runebladex13 4d
5d A <Ebonspire> Who we are: We are a newly formed adult guild I formed with 3 friends who i have played wow with since vanilla. Being older we now have families and are parents, but still would like to do some casual raiding *nothing more than Heroic* in a more laid back setting with some like minded people. Schedule: Saturday/Sunday 9pmEST-12amEST once we have a team in place. Expectations: That everyone treat each other with respect, and help eachother. Remain active in the guild. If you plan to raid please review fights before hand. Also use guild calendar for sign ups. Requirements 880 minimum if you plan to raid. Patience we might not storm through in one attempt. Goals Our number one goal is to have fun. I started this guild so we could raid and do mythic runs together without it feeling like a job. Recruitment We are currently recruiting all classes, as well as a Raid Lead who has patience and will work with members to improve them. We have Discord Varynthe0s#1909 I am available most times after 5pm EST or you can fill out the app at http://ebonspire.enjin.com/Mordib0 5d
6d Looking for RP guild So I know this isn't a RP server, but I don't really want to pay for the server change right now. So I was wondering if they're any active rp guilds?Rizaraeda2 6d
Dec 5 <Surge> is currently seeking skilled players! <Surge> is a casual raiding guild that is recruiting for Heroic progression. Our goal is to have fun while progressing through Heroic and Mythic content. We raid 2 nights a week 3 hrs a night. Wednesday and Thursday 9pm-12am server time. We are seeking skilled players ilvl 925+ to fill out our team as we progress through Heroic and into Mythic. Due to only raiding 6 hours a week we are seeking players who can follow mechanics and show up to raid consistently. Current Needs: Tanks: None Healers: Shaman Druid MDPS: Open RDPS: Open Contact me in-game Medreh#1753 or on discord Minidöt#6736.Minidöt0 Dec 5
Nov 29 Dark Vindication - Zangar-HS Run from this guild, they claim to be casual and out to have fun unless they don't down a boss and then the claws come out. They fill slots with absolutely no criteria, RL is showing up not enchanted and then criticizes others, just a bunch of leets, there are other guilds with much better people. Not going to go into this, but, run for the hills.Sizzler4 Nov 29
Nov 27 [H] <NotMyKeystone> Recruiting <NotMyKeystone> is an all adult casual raiding guild that is recruiting for Heroic progression. Our goal is to have a good time while progressing through normal and heroic raiding content. We full cleared Normal and Heroic Nighthold and are 9/9 Normal ToS and 2/9 Heroic ToS. We also run Mythics consistently to ensure all members have a chance to get a higher keystone completed each week. Most of our core players have multiple geared specs or characters so we are actively recruiting any players that can follow mechanics and consistently show up for raids. Contact myself or anyone else in the guild for more information.Tenseven1 Nov 27
Nov 27 Looking to start fresh Alliance I'm looking to start fresh on an alliance toon and wondering how this server is? Specifically for alliance.Ghroxx0 Nov 27
Nov 17 Looking for people i may know :D Hey there, I just came back from about 2 years off and was wondering if anyone i knew still played the game because I'm just looking to be super casual and have fun, (hopefully with old friends.) I have played horde and alliance since vanilla and just to keep this short will throw out a few names of the toons i have played to see if anyone is still out there : ) For horde i played Vanilla, BC, and some of MoP i think. Names: Xavu, Kilswitch, Alexstranza, and KCCO Ally I played in Wrath and WoD Names: Anodrol, Androstene, Conviction Thanks for taking the time to read and if you do recognize me drop a line and say hello.Anadrol0 Nov 17
Nov 1 [H] <Beyond The Boundary> <Beyond The Boundary> Would like to fill out our core group to start progression into mythic . We are looking for a holy pally and priest but any healer is fine.As of now we raid Tuesday and Wednesday 8 pm est to 11 pm est. The other days we run mythic+ & PVP, got something going on most of the time. Laid back and chill til it comes time to get things done. Contact in game or here Phyllo#1146 PandaBear#1892 Cherie EvelynedaFhyllo0 Nov 1
Oct 17 [H] <CRUSH> Getting ready for Antorus! **Is your server just not the best fit for you? Come to Area 52 for a great raiding core and guild that invests in great players and welcomes people from wherever they come from!** Name: CRUSH Server: Area52 - US - EST - Horde 9/9H TOS Getting ready for Antorus & want to move into Mythic Tuesday/Wednesday/Thurs - Raiding 7:00PM - 10:00PM EST ====Current Needs==== H Pally, Disc & Shadow Priest, Any Ranged dps (mage, hunter, warlock, etc) ====Who We Are We are a group comprised of many long standing raiders combined with other players who are new to raiding or the game. Our group has many veteran Area 52 members along with others who transferred here because of the high pop. We are very focused on progression and end-game raiding, while knowing and maintaining a healthy balance of fun, focus and building a solid core. Our members are very active and generally always on discord voice chat enjoying our great social atmosphere among a mature group. Our goal is to have fun while killing the baddies and grabbing our loot! We are built on a very solid core of players and looking to increase our ranks of like-minded people who are seeking the same. We do alot of other things together such as old raids, Mythic+, achievement runs, etc. We are a mature, adult, 18+ guild. If this sounds like you, if you are looking for a first or new home, or if you are just looking for a great atmosphere...give us a shout! ====What we are looking for and how to join Raider status does require good attendance, raid awareness and preparedness, patient, mature, and are looking to progress with the guild and become a true member of our community and crazy family. We are looking for people who can have fun yet are competitive and patient to progress and learn new fights. We don't do drama (all adults here), no yelling at each other or stressing over stupid situations. We are not a super hardcore raiding guild but are definitely competitive. We are not children but we do have plenty of adult humor. We are a slightly dysfunctional, fun, crazy, focused and always ready to jump in and kill the bad guys. Our officers can be reached at GM: Kynzi Recruiting Officer: Wunhunglöw Officers: Healinghoofs, Narina, DemonhellKynzi0 Oct 17
Oct 16 [A] <Helix> Recruiting! Hello Hellscream and Zangarmarsh! <Helix> is currently recruiting to round out our mythic raid core. We are looking for skilled dps to finalize our roster but will consider all roles for excellent players. We are currently 4/9 Mythic and 9/9 Heroic ToS. Feel free to leave a reply or reach me in game for more info. Raid Nights Tuesday Heroic clear 8:00-11:00 CST Thursday/Saturday Progression nights 8:00-11:00 CST Progression Tier 20 4/9 M Tos 9/9 H Tos Tier 19 7/7 M EN 1/3 M ToV 4/10 M NH Recruiting Melee: Any and all! Ranged: Shadow, Boomkin, Mage, Hunter, Ele Healer: Considering excellent players Tank: Considering excellent players Socials are always welcome! Contact If you are interested in joining feel free to pm me directly in game or through btag Ronin#11574. If i'm not available feel free to contact one of our fellow officers - Onicheawah, Dzzy, Snoosnooze or Wurdydk. We hope to hear from you!Atreayu10 Oct 16
Oct 2 [A] United We Loot [Stormrage] Fri/Sat 9/9H United We Loot are recruiting members to expand our raid to push into Tomb of Sargeras Mythic. We're also looking for members Antorus the Burning Throne. We're currently seeking additional members to grow our raid roster closer to 30 members: ... ... ... ... ... All other players are welcome to inquire and join. Please feel to send me a message via battle.net to Deathfire#1102Deathfier0 Oct 2
Sep 19 [A] <The Resurgence> LF Immediate Healer Greetings fellow Hellscream/Zangarmarsh players! <The Resurgence> is a 3 day raiding guild that is currently recruiting to bolster our ranks! Recruitment: We are looking for players that go above and beyond the normal raider and exemplify pride in both their character's performance and development. We expect to down content quickly and efficiently so our raiders should take the necessary preparations to do so. Mythic roster spots are based primarily on performance, both through mechanics, damage/healing output, and survivability. We take the best 20 raiders we can into progression. There are no favorites. If you perform at a high level, you will see a primary roster spot. Recruitment is an ongoing process, we do not want our current raiders to get complacent. We want to breed competition which should keep raiders playing at their best every singe raid. We take raiding seriously, but we also provide a relaxed raiding atmosphere where we can joke around and have fun. All we expect is our raiders to focus up and execute when the time calls for it. If you think you have what it takes to progress at a high level feel free to contact me! About Us: Many of us have been gaming together for years, coming to WoW from Dark Age of Camelot back in 2004. Some of our core members have been together for 5, 10, and even 15 years in some cases, with lots of new folks finding a home that they enjoy while making many new friendships. We enjoy playing a wide variety of games with each other and hanging out in discord when not playing WoW. We are more of an adult crowd with an average age of around 30. We're here for the long haul and to take on the hardest challenges the game has to offer, while having fun doing it! Progression: 7/7 M EN (Cutting Edge) 3/3 M ToV 10/10 M NH (Cutting Edge) 8/9 M ToS 8/11 H Antorus Raid Schedule: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 8:30-11:30 EST. Attendence is expected and required to maintain progress. We understand things may come up, however there is a group of people counting on you to show up. Priority roster spots go to those who perform consistantly at the highest level. One of these main raid days will consist of a main Heroic clear. Off Nights: Off nights consist of Mythic + runs, Heroic/Normal raids etc. We also play a wide variety of other games such as Overwatch, Destiny 2, PUBG, DAoC and more. We do our best to stay active throughout the week so people do not need to resort to constantly using the LFG finder. HIGH NEED: DPS: Any DPS that performs at a high level. Heals: Mistweaver, Shaman Tanks: Full. We're always willing to look at exceptional players even if your class/role isn't listed above. Contact: If interested in joining, best way to contact me is through my btag Drizz#1227. Hope to hear from you soon!Drizztía6 Sep 19
Sep 14 [A] <Ehrenguard> Recruiting Tank & DPS Ehrenguard is an alliance raiding guild on Hellscream/Zangarmarsh. We are 7/9 in heroic TOS. We are a limited time, progression focused, raiding guild. What this means is we do not raid nearly as much as most guilds at our progression level (6 hours a week total, 2 nights a week) but we are effiecient at killing bosses and progressing quickly. We are looking for raiders that understand their class and know how to utilize all that it has to offer in a raid environment. Raid Times Tuesday - 9:00pm-12:00am server time Wednesday - 9:00pm-12:00am server time Why you should Join Us - We only raid 6 hours a week over 2 days. - We have a mature raid group with a good attitude. - We are focused on clearing the end game bosses and have successfully been AOTC We are recruiting dps and tank characters. Come Join Us! Can you meet our raid schedule and maintain top attendance? Do you know your class inside and out? Do you have a great attitude and a drive to down end game bosses? Come and join us for a trial run. Please Contact: Serenati or Sypress or QuanlainSerenati0 Sep 14
Sep 8 Gear Grinders Union Looking For More Members <GGU> Is looking for more members to fill and build our core progressive team, we are a group of like-minded players who love to play and push content. Raid times are currently TBD until we get a better understanding of the groups schedule. It will be a laid back team but will be serious when it comes to progression, the current mixture of players on the team have extensive raid experience and leadership experience. If you are looking for a fresh start or a new place to call home we welcome you! If interested please message or add me on Btag @ Silentsword#129918 Thanks again and looking forward to hearing from you!Gräves1 Sep 8
Aug 19 LF DPS Guild: (US)[A]Hellscream - Hand of Fate ToS: H4/9, N8/9 - NH: H10/10 - ToV: H3/3 - EN: H7/7 Raid Info: Sunday & Monday 8:00pm to 11:00pm CST Personal Loot About US: We are an adult only, heroic raiding guild and have been raiding since Classic WoW. We like to have fun and goof off but we take raiding and progression as seriously as a casual raiding guild can. The majority of our raiders once raided at a higher level (Hard Core or Semi-HC) at some point in their WoW carrier but were forced into a casual raiding style due to having a family, kids, big boy/girl jobs. If this is your situation then we may be the guild for you. FYI elitists are not welcomed here and will catch the ban hammer in the face. We want people that will be apart of our community as well as a good addition to our core raid group. What we are looking for: We are currently looking for several DPS and 1 tank for our core raiding group. Currently the Attendance Boss is kicking our butts. An iLVL of 890 is a minimum. If you are interested in raiding with us and dont meet these requirements you are welcome to join the guild and work on your toon but we will not gear it up for you. No carries and low DPS will be sat on progression bosses. Interested parties send a message to: BNet: Braxton#1247 Thanks, Braxton (GM)Braxton0 Aug 19
Aug 15 The Awakening The awakening is looking for dps and heals for our mythic team. We run monday, wednesday, and thursday 8-10:30. We are a casual guild that runs mythic. We do expect that you bring your best performance when raiding. Message me, eterna, caristra, taijo, deathace, or Anji if you are interested. Thank you <3Jassaris4 Aug 15
Aug 7 UUU Heroic TOS Unbowed Unbent Unbroken is currently looking for more players to help expand our heroic TOS raid team. we are currently 2/9 heroic. we raid Sat & Sun 7:30 to 10pm server. you can contact: Toolfan#1719 for more infoSavagedocc4 Aug 7
Jul 26 <A> Kurenai Recruiting! Kurenai is recruiting for upcoming raid progression. Raid times will be 730-10 server time, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday! We are looking for all specs, all classes. As much as we take it seriously, we also want a good bit of fun and to create a welcome environment. If this seemingly interests you, add and message Slamleague#11425Bisclavret0 Jul 26
Jul 24 Heavy Junkboxes LF Fellow Rogues to help me Farm up Heavy Junkboxes. I need these Heavy Junkboxes for the Ravenholdt rep.Celticlore0 Jul 24
Jul 16 [A] - Hellscream - Hand of Fate Guild: (US)[A]Hellscream - Hand of Fate ToS: H2/9, N8/9 - NH: H10/10 - ToV: H3/3 - EN: H7/7 Raid Info: Sunday & Monday 8:00pm to 11:00pm CST Personal Loot About US: We are an adult only, heroic raiding guild and have been raiding since Classic WoW. We like to have fun and goof off but we take raiding and progression as seriously as a casual raiding guild can. The majority of our raiders once raided at a higher level (Hard Core or Semi-HC) at some point in their WoW carrier but were forced into a casual raiding style due to having a family, kids, big boy/girl jobs. If this is your situation then we may be the guild for you. FYI elitists are not welcomed here and will catch the ban hammer in the face. We want people that will be apart of our community as well as a good addition to our core raid group. What we are looking for: We are currently looking for several DPS and 1 tank for our core raiding group. Currently the Attendance Boss is kicking our butts. An iLVL of 890 is a minimum. If you are interested in raiding with us and dont meet these requirements you are welcome to join the guild and work on your toon but we will not gear it up for you. No carries and low DPS will be sat on progression bosses. Interested parties send a message to: BNet: Braxton#1247 Thanks, Braxton (GM)Braxton1 Jul 16
Jul 4 (H) Unbowed Unbent Unbroken Unbowed Unbent Unbroken is currently looking for 3 dps for our progression raid group we are currently 8/9 normal TOS, we raid sat and sun 7:30 - 10pm server. Feel free to add my realID Toolfan#1719 and send me a message.Savagedocc0 Jul 4
Jun 30 Casual Raid team LFM will fund xfer change. <The Casualties>(Turalyon) is a casual guild looking for more to join our ranks. We are willing to help/fund server transfer/faction change for the right person/group. We do regular mythic+ runs, nightbane runs, and some raids right now. We also enjoy doing old school runs for xmog/ach. We are looking for more like minded people to join us for our runs or to just hang. We are casual and look to remain that way. Most of us are over 30+ with wives/husbands, kids, full time jobs, etc etc. who have all been hardcore progression raiders in the past and are now just looking to enjoy the content without beating our faces in for hours at a time. We plan to raid once maybe twice a week with daily mythic plus runs and weekly nightbane runs. We group for WQ and sometimes just hang out in mumble/discord. We could use a couple healers(druid/shaman) and a couple DPS(dh/spriest/rogue). We are willing to help gear any individuals or groups of people who are interested in joining our ranks. So with that mouth full over here's the TL:DR Fresh 110s. New players. Returning players. Raiders who are looking to back off and chill or anyone looking for a casual home to hang out contact any member of <The Casualties> for more information or add my battle tag key#1238 for more information.Keyswar0 Jun 30
Jun 27 [A] Looking for Casual Guild/Group Hey all! I'm looking to get into current content but not totally hardcore about it. I've been playing off and on since Legion launched, and before that played a bit in Draenor but hadn't played since Cata. I've run a guild before and been raid leader, so I have a lot of experience, and what I'm really looking for is a group to actually see current content with. I have only ventured into raid finder a few times, but found it not to my taste, so I'd really like a solid group to play with. My demon hunter is a tank but can dps if needed, and I have a few alts I'm leveling as heals and DPS as well. I am not currently fully geared, I'm at about 870, but am willing to work towards that with a fun guild. I really just miss the social experience. My current guild is just a placeholder for alts of my friends and there's not enough of us to really do any mythics or raids without PUGing. Outside of the PVE content, I'd like a guild that is kind to each other with little to no drama but also no radio silence in guild chat (aside from Grats! when you get an achievement lol). If you think you'd like an older veteran like me in your ranks, let's talk!Chanelvyf2 Jun 27
Jun 26 Group LF guild Group of solid players looking for casual raiding guild. Most of us have been playing together since Vanilla WoW. We are experienced in raid settings and each know our classes. Looking for guild that raids 2 nights a week, but is also able to get things done, we are mostly East Coast so can not raid to late. Below is our classes and item levels. Blood/Frost DK- 888/886 Elemental Shaman - 887 Fire Mage - 882 Resto Druid- 884 Elemental/Resto shaman -876 Rogue - 879 Frost DK 871 Frost mage 882 Please whipser Xanden, Odizzle, Baelethal or Siadric if interestedXanden4 Jun 26
Jun 16 903 Blood DK LFG Hello! I'm looking for a guild to become apart of on my old home server! I am a 903 Blood DK 7/7H 3/3H 10/10H I do not raid anymore though due to time! However I LOVE mythic+ dungeons. I am looking for a guild that is fun and laid back with people I can run dungeons with! I'm a pretty laid back person and I'm on frequently. Highest stone I've ran so far is a +14 (on my Prot Paladin 904) so I'm not new to the dungeons! So let me know what you have!Valkorion0 Jun 16
Jun 11 (Horde) Shadow Void Recruiting Shadow Void is now recruiting new members to join our guild, we are currently looking for all players to come join. We are a small guild but we love to raid and help other out. We are currently 10/10 heroic NH. Looking to push Tomb once it comes out. If you are interested in joining our guild you can PM me on my Battle tag at ilmorphineli#1913 or Message Squeeb in game.Missraven0 Jun 11
Jun 10 LFM: [A]<Paladins of the Phoenix> recruiting [A][US][Hellscream] <Paladins of the Phoenix> Heroic Nighthold, currently working on Elisande We are a social/casual Guild more interested in the player than the class. Raids are all listed in server time (CET) and our raids take place on Fridays and Saturdays at 8PM server time (CST). We use Discord for communication, and Facebook to keep in touch outside of the game while making plans. We are a very diverse community with players in their 20s, their 50s, couples, bachelors, conservatives, and liberals. We are low drama, and are more interested in having fun playing together than in setting server firsts. Please feel free to contact any member of our leadership team to inquire about joining. Look for Pohl or Gaeliandel In game. Raid Times: • Fridays: 8.00 PM – 11.00 PM CET • Saturdays: 8.00 PM – 11.00 PM CET Server: * Hellscream (US) Guild Website: * Paladins of the Phoenix on Facebook What faction? * Alliance Raid needs: • Ranged DPS: Warlock, Shaman, Druid, Priest. • Healers: Healer needed (Any class) • Melee DPS: Rogue, DK, Monk • Full up on Hunters and Paladin dps, but will consider for membership regardless if you fit well with us. You just may not be able to get a raid slot immediately. What we expect:  • Use DBM or BigWigs • Show up on time • Gear is Gemmed and fully Enchanted • Discord is required for raiding • Zero drama, none, zilch, zippo. If you are having a bad day and tend to take it out on guildmates in game... we probably aren’t for youLaz0 Jun 10
Jun 9 < Crown Royal > < Crown Royal > Looking for active members , We are a level 25 Guild with most achievements , Trying to get it up and running again , Accepting all levels..classes and roles. We raid, Quest , And PvP. Very helpful and only want mature player ( Also , Drama free ) Add me on in-game and we'll talk more .Wrekunize0 Jun 9
May 23 Looking for casual guild - 25+ (I'm 33) Just looking for a casual guild Picking back up again after being off for 2 years. I played for only about a month when the last expansion came out. My times of availability are 6PM-Midnight EST. I am a little rusty but learn quick...Gáidin1 May 23
May 23 Horde Guilds? Are there any Horde guilds running weeknights starting about 8:00 CST? I play a Holy Paladin primarily and looking to switch if I can find a group I get along well with. Salus#1732Kitorian1 May 23
Apr 26 Looking for some RDPS and Heals Guild: (US)[A]Hellscream - Hand of Fate NH: H10/10 - ToV: H3/3 - EN: H7/7 Raid Info: Sunday & Monday 8:00pm to 11:00pm CST Personal Loot About US: We are an adult only, heroic raiding guild and have been raiding at this level since Classic WoW. We like to have fun and goof off but we take raiding and progression as seriously as a casual raiding guild can. The majority of our raiders once raided at a higher level (Hard Core or Semi-HC) at some point in their WoW carrier but were forced into a casual raiding style due to having a family, kids, big boy/girl jobs or the life boss. If this is your situation then we may be the guild for you. FYI elitists are not welcomed here and will catch the ban hammer in the face. We want people that will be apart of our community as well as a good addition to our core raid group. What we are looking for: We are currently looking for several RDPS and a Healer for our core raiding group before Tomb of Sargeras comes out. Mage, Elemental Shaman and Boomkins for RDPS and a Holy Pally are on our wish list but we will consider any and all RDPS. An iLVL of 880 is a minimum. If you are interested in raiding with us and dont meet these requirements you are welcome to join the guild and work on your toon but we will not gear it up for you. No carries and low DPS will be sat on progression bosses. Because we are looking for people that will fit in with our guild and WoW community you will have to transfer to our server and guild. This does not have to happen right away and trial runs are a must before we accept anyone into the guild. Interested parties send a message to: BNet: Braxton#1247 Thanks, Braxton (GM)Braxton0 Apr 26
Apr 23 Prot Pally LFG 10/10H Hello! My main is Malakhor-Emerald Dream, 903ilvl Prot Pally 10/10H. I've decided to start playing my Alliance Paladin now, so I am in need of a good guild to call home! Info Prot Paladin 862ilvl currently 35Traits I am looking for an alliance guild to play the game with! First off let me say that I am NOT looking for a new raid team! I use the horde Paladin for raiding. However, I want to find a guild to run Mythic+ keys with every week! I'm experienced in my class and the dungeons. I run +10s every week on Malakhor! Please leave some guild info!Bromhildr1 Apr 23
Apr 13 Just get out of a bad Guild relationship? We originally started back in 2009 as a WoW Guild – and we ended up on the Hellscream/Zangarmarsh server merger back in…2014 or so. My wife and I Co-GM the Community as a whole: we’re comprised of adults primarily age 25 and older – mostly operating on the EST time zone. Women & men, couples and singles- we welcome all people and consider ourselves a LGBT friendly community with a solid belief in: Don’t be an !@#. We are a Discord Community. Discord is our bread and butter- our social & communications hub and our forums all rolled into one. Many of us have Discord installed on laptops/phones and utilize the text based channels to engage in discussion on a variety of topics during the day- Everyone is here for the people: there’s discussion about hobbies (cooking, photography), games (board games, video games, Steam games), laments about long work days, picture sharing and more. * Primarily EST time zone - Adults 25+ * WoW: activity peak of 6 pm to midnight weekdays, throughout the day on weekends. * No tolerance for poor attitudes- whether it's racism, sexism, homophobia, Etc! ----------------------- Activities **Community is our number 1 priority, with having patience, tact and a good sense of humor ranking higher than amazing numbers. Translation: Your spot on the team is dependent on your mesh with the Guild- if you do not pass your applicant phase, you will not retain a raid spot.** So be here because you want to be here for the entire package, not just the raid spot or our raid times. -------------------- You can go to our website and check the page of the team you are interested in for Up to Date progression, recruitment needs, rules & more. **RED TEAM** * Schedule: Thursday/Saturday * Times: 8 pm - 10 pm EASTERN * Progression: 10/10N 6/10H Nighthold * Recruiting: An Off tank, a healer (Druid,Monk,Shammy).Ranged DPS. DPS with a viable Offspec for healing or tanking given higher priority. **BLUE TEAM** * Schedule: Saturday/Sunday * Times: 8 pm - 10 pm EASTERN * Progression: 10/10N 9/10H Nighthold * Recruiting: A DPS Shaman and Druid with a viable heal OS, open to healing as needed. DPS (Ranged Hunter, Havoc DH, most flavors of ranged, etc) Yellow Team This is a Mythic+ Keystone Progression Group * Schedule: Saturday * Times: 8 pm - 12 am EASTERN * Recruiting: A tank, Sub or Assassination rogue, 1 Ranged or Melee DPS. ----------------------- Accepting people via a forum application only. Application is located at (http://www.aqtgaming.net/). Though people that want to transfer off their server to be actually tagged within our Guild are nice: it's not a requirement. You are more than welcome to complete your trial period Cross Realm- and from there either swap servers or simply be a Community Member and not a physical Guild member. **Contact:** You can reply to this post or add me at Sifner#1975 on BattleNet, Sifner#8890 on Discord (Better to do Discord) search tags: weekend, social, community, NH, raiding, Horde, EST, Mythic+Tamotsu14 Apr 13
Apr 4 Harmony in Chaos - LF RDPS NH 5/10 Heroic Harmony in Chaos is looking to fill a couple full time raid spots for ranged DPS in Nighthold ahead of Tomb of Sargeras. Our raid schedule is Mon & Wed 7-10 CST. Please contact Cavalier or Nortauk if you are interested in raiding with our team. Cheers, CavCavalier2 Apr 4
Mar 28 [H] Tank looking for raiding guild for 7.2 890 Blood DK looking for a Normal/Heroic guild that raids weekdays. Add me at Crush#1771 if interested.Naxxarious0 Mar 28
Mar 24 Thanks Felcutie You were one of the most generous people I've ever run a random dungeon with. Best of luck on your travels. Zigra, A grateful trollZigra0 Mar 24
Mar 23 [A] <Guilty Pleasure> Looking for Ranged Dps Guilty Pleasure is looking for more raiders for our Normal/Heroic Raids. We are currently 7/7H 3/3H 8/10H We raid Wed and Thurs 8:00-11:00 CST or Server Time. We are looking for some decently geared Ranged DPS. Any class welcomed. Post here or feel free to msg vicødin#1353 ninja#1298 or viper#1610Victøm3 Mar 23
Mar 14 (A) Haven looking for raiders. Haven is looking to fill out our roster for Nighthold progression and beyond. We are a laid back group but want more people who want to progress and learn together. Currently we are raiding 2 nights a week. Tuesday and Wednesday at 8pm server. If you are interested in a nice group to run with then either message myself or Sibeal. You can also apply at HavenHellscream.enjin.com Hope to hear from you.Danarion1 Mar 14
Mar 11 902 E prot war Lf mythic progression I've raided in heroic progression guilds from vanilla up to firelands and have pug raid lead killed H gul'dan recently. I also pug raid leaded first week aotc xavius. To know more about me add me at mane#1452 in-game and send me in-game mail if you don't catch me on.Malikari0 Mar 11
Mar 6 (H)<PHOENIX> Recruiting 17555 2 posts 1 day ago <PHOENIX> (Horde) Hellscream/Zangarmarsh PVE -One of the oldest guilds on the server is now Recruiting. All classes all level welcome. New and returning players also welcome! We are a small casual, friendly, helpful guild peak hours 9pm-2am server progression/experience: 3/10n NH Are you a ACTIVE casual player and looking to Raid , Mythic+ dungeons, Old content,Tmog runs or just have fun as a guild? Join Phoenix!Thundermoo1 Mar 6
Mar 2 The Reformation (A) - Recruitment Hey all, The Reformation is a guild that's been around since vanilla with members that have been playing since launch. We've been through our ups and downs over the years, and players have come, gone, and come back again. We're a relaxed guild with very talented players and leadership, but we're lacking on filling our numbers for raid purposes. We're going through some changes yet again. We are currently in an open recruitment phase and we're trying to get back to a raid-ready state for the guild. We're looking for other talented players who want a relaxed environment without the constraints of having to grind 24/7 or raid half the week or more. Raid nights are Saturday and Sunday from 8pm server (CST) until 11:30pm-midnight. We're currently looking for all classes and we have a good base of players for raiding but we need to fill the ranks. Another DPS with tank off-spec will be helpful and we can fill with healers and DPS roles as well. Currently there's not any try-out required to join, but a chat with the officers or guild master will be required to make sure anyone who would like to join is a good fit. We've got quite a bit of history as a guild and are trying to keep the cycle going, so if you feel you would like to see what we're about, please feel free to send an in-game message or mail to: Valdrak - Guild Master Aleda - Sr. Officer Muffinzdh - Sr. Officer Pobre - Sr. Officer You can also do a /who The Reformation and ask if any of the above listed players are online and available to talk on a different character. Thank you for reading this wall of text and hope to see you in-game!Muffinzdh4 Mar 2
Feb 25 Raiders of the lost fridge (H) Returning Welp as the title says I'm making an attempt to bring back an old horde raiding guild <RaidersOfTheLostFridge>, as it stands right now there are an extreme few of us and honestly we arent raid ready, we are looking for people who are willing to casual raid, or hardcore raid. we went the hardcore route before and burnt ourselves into extinction so thats on a more cautious side. if anyone is interested just add me Cocoburrito#1135 or mail sharise in game. if not well I hope we can still play in game together ^^Evildrphil0 Feb 25
Feb 21 <Too Old For This> Alliance, LFM <Too Old For This> Alliance/Hellscream Are you too old to still be playing WoW?  We are too!  Come join us for Legion and avoid the nonsense!  Our focus will primarily be on PVE mythic dungeons and raiding.  Eventual raid times will be 8-10:30pm CST on a couple week days. Make friends, kill Internet bad guys, get loots! Drama and Rage Raiders need not apply; we are too old for it! Contact Chagrin-Hellscream or message Razaan#1159Chagrin8 Feb 21
Feb 19 Boomkin LF Solid Raiding Guild Returned 2 weeks ago from a long break from WoW (Cata). I'm looking for a solid raiding guild with a friendly atmosphere, not a huge fan of the massive number guilds but rather a medium tight group of people that show up for raids. ilvl 850 atm. Feel free to hit me up in game.Legendaìry0 Feb 19
Feb 15 Herald of Titans - planning a run A few people in my guild were planning to do a run, but they've stopped playing wow. So I've got this geared/gemmed/enchanted Holy Paladin just sitting at 80 when he could be running around in the broken isles, but I really want this achievement. Anyone want to start organizing groups for a Herald of the Titans run? I'm game for running people through the Heroic Icecrown dungeons for weapons, and Ulduar 10M for gear (on my mains of course) to help people gear up if they're game.Arthos0 Feb 15
Feb 15 Prot/Ret Pal LF relaxed Guild to Raid Times available & time zone: EST, available 4-10pm weekdays and all day weekends Casual player for the most part, but pouring my time in lately. Just got back on after a few months off after initially burning out on Legion, before that hadn't been on in years. Looking to put more time and effort into the game and make some progression raiding. Def not the most experience in the world but a quick study and not an idiot. I'd like to raid more seriously without being stressed or getting yelled at over a game. Like I said, for some crazy reason I'm putting time into this game and putting the effort in to improve my play style and skill and would love to do that in a guild with like-minded people and no pressure. Currently geared for Prot/Ret at 870 and not getting much higher on my own, would prefer to stick to tanking but open to going Ret and gearing for dps. Really just looking for people to play with, as all my friends slowly dropped off Wow. Always down for helping with WQs, Mythic runs, tanking the normal raids up to NH, or however I can. Thanks for taking the time to read, hit me up if it looks like a good fit. Contact info: Kenpowers in-game, ballistic#11295 bnet Ah also my old guild Deicide switched realms on me, and I didn't really know them just joined up thanks to a friend. Great group of people though and tremendously helpful, just not tight enough with anyone or important enough to jump realms along with them. In now for the perks, and it's maintained for alts.Kenpowers2 Feb 15
Feb 12 <A> Coven of the Veiled Sea recruiting Coven of the Veiled Sea is an Alliance guild on the Hellscream/Zangarmarsh servers. Focused on PVE semi casual raiding. However, non-raiders (socials, friends, pvp'ers, pet battlers, achievement hunters, etc...) are welcome too. Our goal is to progress through raid content and get things accomplished. Raids are two nights a week for 2 hours.(tues/wed 8:30pm -10:30pm central) Currently: 7/7N-EN 7/7H-EN 3/3N-TOV 5/10 N-NH -- General Guild Rules -- 1. Zero tolerance for hateful language or behavior (this applies to both chat and discord) 2. Three strikes for whining, begging, insults etc. (this applies to both chat and discord) 3. When in a group or trade chat, you represent your guild. Play well with others 4. If you sign up for an event, please be there Officers to contact: Dahana-Hellscream, Hogrosh-Hellscream, Zalrain-HellscreamHogrosh2 Feb 12