Hydraxis and Terenas

Jun 27, 2016 US-Terenas <Faerie Dust Throwers> Seeking 2nd Hello all, FDT is currently in need of a second tank for our heroic HFC raid. We raid on Saturdays at 6pm server time. We are currently 10/13 but would be willing to back-track in order to accommodate new raiders. We are trying to get a complete guild only run headed into Legion, so if you have dps or healer friends I know we could probably use them as well. We use Mumble as our chat server and do require that you join. We are looking for Ilv toons around 710 plus but we are willing to make exceptions.Orimus1 Jun 27, 2016
Jun 27, 2016 LF Core Raiders for Legion Hi there, I'm one of the officers of my guild Eternal Creators on Terenas/Hydraxis server. We are currently looking to build our core raid team for Legion. We got our guild together later on last expansion and we want to get our team ready to go as soon as the first raid drops in Legion. (Aiming for realm top 5) This last expansion most of our raiders have mythic experience, however we didn't have the right numbers to get the guild progression achievements. We are looking for not only people to raid with, but also people who like to do similar things our guildies like to do, such as : PvP, pet battles, achievement runs, transmog and mount farming, etc. Our guild is more like a family. We're very social and active, inside and outside of WoW. We love to do things as a team and have fun while doing so! If you'd like to know more about our guild, please reply via this forum or bnet: Hazelharlot#1445 or Banana8008#1675.Evee1 Jun 27, 2016
Jun 24, 2016 Is there anything going on in this ghost town After not playing much since taking a break in WotLK, and mostly playing around solo. I am looking for a people to play with again casually. My schedule and home life no longer allow me to be set into a raid schedule any more, but I still want to do dungeons and things of that sort without having to depend LFG. Are there anybody still around this ghost town that has room for my lonely toons?Madshaggy2 Jun 24, 2016
Jun 23, 2016 Looking to Change Servers to raid Recently, I've moved from Missouri to Colorado. My wife and I play on a EST realm, Lothar/Grizzly Hills. I'm thinking of x-fering a toon or 2 to Terenas/Hydraxis for better raid times. Having to add 2 hours to our time to figure out realm times gets tiring. I don't mind a low pop realm. my 2 best toons are my Warrior, Machelanetio-Lothar, and my DK, Jastusio-Lothar. I also have 2 heals, pally, Leahtomecia-Lothar, and Shaman, Guinnessia-Lothar. Still learning the shaman though. I'd like to real ID/ Battletag someone for raiding and pug a bit with them before I x-fer. I'm looking for a consistent raid team, good raid times, and overall good attitude to raiding and content. Thank You, MachMachelanetio6 Jun 23, 2016
Jun 14, 2016 [H]Scotch and Soda-Whisperwind-12yr guild LFM Scotch and Soda has been on Whisperwind for over a decade, and is well established in it's leadership and membership. We place an emphasis on the personality of the player over their ilvl and experience, making this a good place to come to spend time with amazing people, doing amazing things in game! We are looking for: New Players, Re-Rolls, Casual players, Raiders! All are welcome as we prepare for Legion. We focus on providing an enjoyable gaming environment for everyone in the guild, not just our raiders, and not just our casuals. We have 180+ unique players in guild, ensuring there is someone online pretty much all the time! No more logging in to a ghost town! We are currently 9/13 Mythic HFC and are #1 on Horde side-Whisperwind for progression in this expansion. We keep a laid back but focused approach in raids, and really enforce the no shaming/blaming concept while still pushing for progression and performance. If you are interested in joining the Scotch and Soda family, visit us on Facebook at Scotch and Soda Recruiting, check out our website at ScotchandSoda.org, or feel free to contact any of the officers in game: Rhawnah - Rhawna#1207 Zauberr- Karrill#1518 Treddybear- tredecim#1284 Gravesend- Nemo#1931 Blackangus-gundar#1433Rhawnah1 Jun 14, 2016
Jun 4, 2016 Just found myself unexpectedly guildless One of the guilds I have my toons in was recently disbanded by the gm (i'm assuming), so I have 3 toons looking for a new home on Terenas/Hydraxis server (alliance side). I don't keep all my toons in the same guild for this particular reason. No idea what could happen and I don't want all my eggs in one basket. I have all classes and professions to max level. I don't do a lot of raiding, but I don't mind helping fill spots on occasion. I'm mostly looking for a guild that is heavy on conversation (people to talk to while I grind levels on all my toons). I'm not looking for a guild that is specifically hardcore raiding or pvp. Neither hold much interest for me. I like community guilds that are heavily populated with the warped, disturbed, and all around fun personas to brighten the monotony of level grinding with vibrant chat. I can be reached on battletag Xailen#1946.Xeladon0 Jun 4, 2016
Jun 2, 2016 Wtb moose run.. if possible. Looking to buy a moose run for my sister Deadlykiss. She's busy with her baby and everything so she can't find the time to do it herself so I want to get it for her. I know this server is dead af. But you guys must have at least afew guilds selling runs?Førgetmenot2 Jun 2, 2016
May 28, 2016 Enchanted Thorium Breastplate Looking for someone on the horde side that has learned the plans to make this as it is not available in the game anymore, thanksFrøstyqt0 May 28, 2016
May 27, 2016 Well, That Was Unexpected... So the individual Hydraxis and Terenas forums are shutting down. That's a lot of old threads and whatnot - some dating back to earlier than 2008 - just vanishing into thin air. Let's all try making this one a little bit more active than the last two.Dreadfury3 May 27, 2016
May 26, 2016 Looking for mount purchase runs (H or A) Hi all, I'm interesting in purchasing three mount runs: A) Challenger Yeti B) Ironhoof Destroyer from Mythic Blackhand C) Felsteel Annihilator from Mythic Archimonde Either faction is fine. Thanks!Whaleshark3 May 26, 2016
May 20, 2016 WTB Mag/Arch (A-Hydraxis) Hi! I just re-subbed after a very long absence and would like to buy Mag and Arch kills on my main before the pre-Legion events kick off. Post here, or send me some mail in game. Thanks, buddies.Gnomestorm0 May 20, 2016
May 12, 2016 Sup So anyone really read these forums anymore?Mylord2 May 12, 2016
May 6, 2016 BUILD THE WALL MAKE HYDRAXIS GREAT AGAINDiago0 May 6, 2016
May 1, 2016 <Agents of Change> 10/13M HFC LF ranged DPS Agents of Change is a long-standing, adult, semi-hardcore raiding guild on Alexstrasza (PVE). We are currently in need of ranged DPS to solidify our core team. Raid times are 7:00 - 10:30 CST Tues/Wed/Thursday. We also offer a weekend group for alts or those who prefer to be a part of a more casual group. We expect raiders to maintain good attendance and be prepared for whichever encounters we'll be working on that evening. Our loot system is EPGP. Applicants should be over 18 with the ability to quickly grasp boss mechanics and maximize output while minimizing damage taken. Mumble, with the ability and willingness to communicate is required. High need: Ele Spriest Mage Lock Death Knight Med Need: Healer w/ DPS Off Spec WoD progression: HFC: 10/13M If you love to raid and are looking for a fun, but progression-oriented team please add me (Kyleena#1790) and I'll be happy to talk with you. If I am not available, feel free to check with any of our officers for more details: Tango (GM), Lacei (Lace#1242), Shamner, Darie, or Shammyspice. We do a Heroic HFC run on Sundays. You're welcome to join us and check out the group dynamic before joining. http://agents-of-change.enjin.com/Tango0 May 1, 2016
Apr 28, 2016 This will be just as dead We might have seen a little more activity if they did this right away but both realm forums were dead and I don't see this helping to increase activity. I hope they merge some more servers into our realm..Fraction2 Apr 28, 2016