Icecrown and Malygos

Apr 25, 2016 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Connected-Realms Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your connected realms with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. http://us.battle.net/en/community/conductRygarius0 Apr 25, 2016
2d Any old school ice crown people? I was known as burlo, bamma, vanthalos and old server people would remember this \_/.Kilgan12 2d
3d Buying ALL Heavy Junkboxes Hey kids! I am buying all of your Heavy Junkboxes for 70 gold a piece. You can COD them to me or trade in game. My battletag is Hashtag#1965, feel free to message me there or directly in game.Simplify0 3d
3d [A] League of the Soulless is recruiting Greetings everyone! We are currently looking to fill some empty DPS slots in our raid team for normal Antorus, with the goal of progressing beyond normal difficulty in the future. Ranged DPS is highly preferred, though we won't turn anybody away who wishes to join our ranks regardless of their spec or gear level. We only ask that players conduct themselves respectfully in guild chat and public chat channels as we are a family-friendly guild, and that your gear level should be above 920 to join the raiding roster. Keep in mind that we aren't a hardcore raiding team, nor do we want to be mistaken as such. The roots of the guild really begin with finding good, friendly and helpful players to make the guild a fun and respectful environment first and foremost, and that if we can find people like this who are also great at playing their class, all the better. Having fun and creating a positive gaming environment for guildies will always remain our main priority. Current raid schedule: Sundays at 5:00pm server time. We are considering the possibility of adding another raiding night in the future. Current raid progress: 6/11 normal Loot distribution: Personal loot, with sharing if a dropped item is not needed Voice chat: TeamSpeak 3 (required for raiding) Recommended addons: Deadly Boss Mods, Skada We also have a sister guild on the Horde side by the same name, on the connected Malygos realm. They have been around for 11+ years and have a lot of friendly, skilled players to socialize and run with. As such, it isn't uncommon to run across members of our guild on the opposite faction out in the world and give them a /wave or a /salute. Feel free to contact me or Saintchapel (our guild leader) in game for an invitation, or type "/who Soulless" to bring up a list of members online and ask them if an officer is online. Happy adventuring!Laelanni0 3d
4d [A] <Mass Res Inc> TWTh 8-10:30C 8/11H <Mass Res Inc> is a pretty awesome raiding guild that likes to have a lot of fun while we pew pew all the things. We are currently 8/11H! We raid Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays from 8-10:30 p.m. Central (Server Time). We will be raiding in Mythic difficulty in Antorus as soon as our progression takes us there. However, as it was with ToS, our roster is hovering juuuust above Mythic numbers, and so late arrivals and absences have forced us to take a casual approach to Mythic progression. If we can shore up our team with just a few more, we can be much more consistent with our progression in Mythic difficulty in the future! About Us: Our raid core has been together since the beginning of WoD. We raid with a group mentality, and try to leave selfishness at the door. We like to walk the line between getting things done in an efficient manner, and still playing in a way that reminds us why we’re all here: this is a game, it’s fun, and we like playing it together. Beyond that, we are big on cohesion and team-building, and utilize the Slack app to keep in touch during the work day and build on our friendships. We haven't had to deal with too many personality clashes or behavioral issues in guild, but those that we have, we've handled. We're all adults in our 20's and 30's. Mythic Philosophy: Our aim for Mythic is to have a team of 25 raiders, who are all considered core. Raiders will rotate out for a night when we're over numbers -- volunteers first, unless a certain comp is needed for a fight. This will allow everyone to have a night off every once in awhile, and allows for guilt-free absences when real life gets in the way of raiding. Current Openings: 1x Melee DPS: We may be able to push this to two openings, depending on the player, but we typically like to stack a bit more ranged. 1x Ranged DPS: We're lightest on Protector and Conqueror tokens. Just sayin'. Please have an openness to constructive criticism, a thick skin for all sorts of humor, and respect and tolerance for those who have different experiences than you. Raid Times: Tues, Weds, Thurs -- 8 CST - 10:30 CST (Server Time) Contact: All applicants please visit our website at http://www.massresinc.com, and click on “Apply Here” on the main menu to submit your application to join us! You may also whisper/mail officers Brokaw-Icecrown, Madelynn-Icecrown, Norindra-Malygos, or Nought-Icecrown in game if you have any questions. You can also hit me up at my bnet below. Thanks, and happy gaming! -- Madelynn asavinggrace#1382Madelynn25 4d
6d Recruiting Raiders Firehawk Down - H - Icecrown/Malygos is looking for DPS and healers to fill our core raid team. Raids are Tue and Mon @ 8:00pm Central Time. We’re not looking to break any speed records so if you’re afraid of wiping while coming together as a group and learning, you’ll probably have a bad time. Congrats on your AOTC. We’ll get it eventually. Overall we try to maintain a fun, casual environment consisting of sometimes crude humor, twss, and fart jokes. All ages, skill levels, and content interests are welcome. Just don’t be a !!%%*%!#. We’re here to have fun. Contact me @ idnthealstpd#5381 on discord or @ idnthealstpd#1599 on battlenet with inquiries.Savviana0 6d
Dec 4 [A] Haven LF more members Hello! <Haven> is a semi-casual H alliance guild on Malygos/Icecrown looking to recruit long-term players, welcoming casual and part-time raiders alike. We are a tight-knit community made up of friends: some real life, some digital. Currently we are 9/9 H ToS and would like to go as far into H content as we can while maintaining a fun and relaxed atmosphere. Having a good time together is our primary goal with progression secondary. Our recruiting wish list is simple: 1. Personality - We are looking for laid-back and easy-going people who like to have fun. Most are 30+ but all ages are welcome. 2. Patience - At some point, we're all learning content together so please be respectful, courteous, and willing to learn. 3. Understanding - Not everyone plays at the same pace. Balancing work and family is important! 4. We do need some sort of indication if you wish to join in on raiding, so please let us know your preferences. *Most importantly have fun!* Raid - 2 days a week: Tuesday 8-10ish PM CST Sunday 8-10ish PM CST *Thursday normal Fun Run for alts or mains who want to have fun Progression: 9/9 H TOS 9/9 N TOS 10/10 H NH Loot: Personal Voice: Discord If this sounds like a good fit for you or would like to know more about the guild, feel free to reply here or contact the following battletags in game: Luvly#11741 Keedo#1293 Thanks!Luvlycruelty1 Dec 4
Dec 1 [A]<MOVE> Wed/Thu/Sun 7:30-10:30 C - LF DPS <MOVE> is a “new raider friendly” guild that focuses on current tier heroic raids. We're currently 11/11 normal and 4/11 heroic in Antorus. If you're looking for a more relaxed progression pace, are willing to help new raiders, or are a new/returning raider that wants to see the new content and learn, then we might be the team for you. Our history: Our raiding history dates back until the late days of Wrath of the Lich King (last quarter of 2010), and we haven't stopped killing bosses since then. We try and leave our ego at the raid entrance, and foster a positive raid environment. We like to walk the fine line between enabling new recruits, getting things done, and still remembering why we are here: It is a game, it is supposed to be fun, and we like playing it with others. Our Raiding Philosophy: Our goal is to clear the current heroic content in a reasonable pace, before the next raid tier goes live. This enables us to mix newer raiders with experienced ones, and give all of our raiders the opportunity to see progression on new bosses. Additionally this allows almost everyone to have a night or two off every once in a while, and enables for guilt-free absences when real life happens to get in the way. Current Needs: We are currently looking for the following: Ranged DPS: Warlock, Elemental Shaman, Mage, Hunter (yes, hunters!) Healer: Holy Paladin Additionally, any exceptional DPS that can jump in, be in the top 25%, and wants to share their knowledge. Please have an ilevel of 895 or higher, be open to constructive criticism, and have a thick skin for any kind of humor. Remember, it's all fun until the rogue dies, and it's not a raid without a dead rogue. Raid Times: Weds, Thurs, Sun -- 7:30 p.m. Central Time - 10:30 Central Time (Server Time) Contact: All applicants please visit our website at http://move.enjin.com/, and click on “Recruitement” on the main menu, or go directly to the form under http://move.enjin.com/recruitment to submit your application to join us! You may also whisper/mail myself (Baerli-Icecrown), or our officers Nalora-Icecrown, Elfncrazy-Icecrown and Nethastraza-Icecrown in game if you have any questions, or hit me up at my bnet below. Thanks for reading to the end, happy gaming, and see you in Azeroth! -- Baerli Baerli#1871Baerli3 Dec 1
Nov 29 Malygos US Server First Boss Kills History Hey all. I've been playing on Malygos since 2004. I recall and have seen footage of Eminence getting the server first Ragnaros kill. I also remember Arcanum getting a great amount of Burning Crusade Server firsts. I was just wondering who got the Nefarian and C'Thun server firsts. If anyone could also add information on who got any other final raid boss kills over the years it would be greatly appreciated. Thank You.Vathromir14 Nov 29
Nov 28 Returning warlock LF Home Hello, I'm an ex-mythic raider that is returning from a break, BlizzCon this year got me pretty hyped for WoW again after trying out some of the new dungeons. Figured a thing I've been missing for a while in WoW is the social aspect of it, everything had always been focused around raiding while I was playing previously. Not saying raiding isn't an option, but I'm looking more for a group of people that are sociable and unique. I used to lead a 10M Heroic raid team during Cataclysm and MoP then transitioned into the 20M Mythic roster with the team for the remainder of MoP and throughout WoD. Ended up calling for a disband of the raid team late into Hellfire Citadel. As of late, questing, making gold, and farming have been my main focus. Mythic Dungeons and casual raiding wouldn't be a bad thing if I could find the right group of people. Let me know if you think I'd be a good fit for your guild. Thanks, Btag: Omulous#1153Omulous1 Nov 28
Nov 22 9/9 Heroic Guild Looking for DPS / Tank From the Ashes is currently a heroic guild that is wanting to go into some Mythic content. We are looking for a DPS with a strong tank off-spec who is interested in helping us progress through Heroic and into Mythic. Server: Malygos / Icecrown Progression: 9/9H Roles we currently need: DPS with a strong Tank Off-spec Also always looking for exceptional DPS and Healers Consumables: Free for all raiders Raid Times: Tuesday, Thursday 8-10PM CST (Saturday is optional low-key guild raid) Communication: We use discord, and are happy to provide a link to chat more. Atmosphere: We are like a family, we joke and mess with each other all the time, we are laid back and not super strict, but we still want to kill bosses at a resonable pace. Expectations: You are expected to show up on time, and if you can't let someone know ahead of time. You are also expected to do the highest required mythic+ key to ensure that your gear stays up to date, if you require help doing this let people in the guild know. Contact Info: Atroposa#11436Atroposa0 Nov 22
Nov 21 Reclaimed account <Eminence> Malygos Hi everyone. I played during vanilla under the name Bluememory. I was a night elf warrior. I raided with Eminence until Dec of 2006, when I started a job and stopped playing wow. I just reclaimed this 2004 account, linked it with battlenet account, only to find out that my main was renamed and transferred off this account at end of 2009. I can't seem to find any of the old guild members or friends on my list, it is all battletags now. If anyone from Eminence or friends who still recognize me from before, please let me know so we can reconnect. Thanks!Bluephantom0 Nov 21
Nov 20 (A) Equilibrium is looking for raiders Hey, yeah you. Come, sit down. Equilibrium is a brand new guild looking for more raiders for Antorous. Who are we? Core of old players, and raiders, looking to bring up a new raiding guild into the Maly/Ice realm. Most of the members are adults with families but we wanted more than what a lot of the casual-raid guilds offer. Core has been together for 6 months and we're good at pushing through content while balancing a healthy, fun, environment. Dad bods encouraged. We use Discord Currently the schedule is Friday/Saturday 7-10 realm time. Why should you care? If the idea of a new raid-focused guild is exciting to you then you're who I want to talk to. We're not reinventing the wheel here but we can offer a niche that is hard to find. You can hit the ground running with something new and help shape the culture we want to cultivate. We want to get started with a strong, reliable 10 man group and grow from there. What we need We still have room for all spots. Tanks: Open to all, with preference to monk/guardian Range: Warlock, Shaman, Mage. Maybe Spriest. Melee: Open to all - GIVE ME ALL OF YOUR WARRIORS Heals: Strong need for Holy Paladin, but any heal spec is welcome. Dual-spec and or suitable alt super helpful~ Contact Assira-Malygos in game. We do nightly key runs. Come join us and see how you like it. B.Net. Crush11#1145, BigA#1350.Assira0 Nov 20
Nov 20 Recruitment & Community Discord Hey guys, for anyone looking for a guild or pugs, we have a discord for that. Your realm also has it's own channel for just being social with each other. This is separate from your unofficial realm discord since it's like an every realm mashup but had the added benefit of the pugs that are hosted, if you're looking for some cross realm runs or even recruiting/looking for a guild. Your realm channel can be accessed by !icecrown or !malygos as the channel is restricted to people from your own realm. https://discord.gg/CAPNwM6 I'm still fixing the welcome channel, a lot has changed and classes have kept me busy but it'll be ready before 2018.Sìeara0 Nov 20
Nov 15 Returning Player LFG Hey folks, Returning player that's been gone a while, just looking for a guild that does some dungeons and funsies. Would love to do some raiding at some point, but I'm in no rush. If you are a guild, or know of one, that might be interested, I'd appreciate the heads-up. Cheers, Macallum/Gnawmean/BradvenGnawmean2 Nov 15
Nov 14 [A] TTC 9/9 H Recruiting-Mon & Thurs 7-10 ST <The Taswell Covenant> is actively recruiting any and all interested in Normal/Heroic raiding, Mythic/Mythic+ dungeons, or just hanging out and having a good time! Cross Realm friends are welcome to! 9/9 H AotC Current Recruitment For Antorus Ranged Balance Druid Any Mage Spec Elemental Shaman Beast Mastery or Marksman Hunter Melee Fury or Arms Warrior Any Rogue Spec Havoc Demon Hunter Enhancement Shaman Tanks Non-Paladin Tank Healers Resto Druid Resto Shaman We raid Monday and Thursday 7-10pm server time (8-11pm Eastern). We don't demand Cutting Edge performance for non-Cutting Edge content. Rather than call you names and bench you, we will work with you and help you however we can! We're a relatively small guild, started around the beginning of Legion but we ended up having to take a break for some unfortunate IRL reasons. But now we're getting the gang back together and we could use you! We've got a good group of folks willing to help out with most anything, and we coordinate everything via our Discord. <The Taswell Covenant> was formed by a group of Giant Bomb (a website about video games) community forum members who wanted to group up and start their own thing. So if it's just you, you and your significant other, or you and your entire softball team, we want you to come and have fun and make the most of your WoW experience! If you have any questions at all, hit up one of our officers. GM: Dimach (Karthas#1129) Officer: Daymia (Daymia#1697) Officer: Ashborn (Keirimath#1213)Ashborn0 Nov 14
Nov 11 941 AoTC Guardian Druid LF Guild 941 AoTC Guardian Druid looking for a strong, solid guild with an established raid core. Alliance or Horde, it doesn't really matter to me so long as the guild is active, social, and engaged and does more than just raid log and has about a 6-9 hour/week raid schedule. My ideal times would be 9pm EST till whenever, or anytime during the day from 9am on until about 3pm. Aside from that, mostly looking for that great group of people who enjoy the game and know how to have fun. Any questions, comments, or inquiries....feel free to hit me up anytime. BTag: Proteansoul#1851 Discord: Monsta!#9407Dahmonsta0 Nov 11
Nov 9 [A] Knights Who Say Ni; LF Heals & Shrubbery Ni! If ye wish to find a home to hang your helmet: Follow. But! Follow only if ye be men and women of valor! For the entrance to this guild's lair is guarded by a creature so foul, so cruel, that no man yet has fought with it... and lived! BONES of full fifty men lie *strewn* about its lair! So! Brave knights! If you do doubt your courage or your strength, come no further, for death awaits you all with nasty, big, pointy teeth... *puts fingers in front of mouth like fangs* What! Is your quest? The Knights are seeking like-minded adults for our raid team. We prefer members looking for an established community to call home over those just looking for a place to raid for a time. What! Do you have to offer? We offer a mature, drama-free, established community of gamers that will not wink out; camaraderie, out-of-raid guild activities of a wide variety, a lively community, occasional bouts of irreverence, and plenty of laughs. We offer free summons to raids, provided we can talk the warlock into summoning his summoning stone and access to Camelot. It is a silly place. Our raid team is currently 9/9 Normal and 9/9 Heroic Tomb of Sargeras with steady progression. We have achieved AotC for each raid tier this expansion. Who! Are the Knights Who Say Ni? We are the original Knights with a 17 year history in gaming. We can be found Alliance side on the Icecrown-Malygos server. We were a beta guild, are one of the oldest guilds on the server, and have been continuously active and raiding since our inception. We are comprised of a mixture of playstyles from harder-core to casual players. The Knights Who Say Ni pride ourselves on the character of our members; we maintain a relaxed, friendly, and positive atmosphere. Our raid team is effective, but also a lot of fun to be a part of. What! Are Your Raid Needs? Right now, we are looking for a healer (paladin or shaman preferred but open to others) and DPS, especially someone with a tank or healing offspec they enjoy swapping to once in a while. While those are our targets please feel free to contact me if you play another role! We will not recruit you for the bench. These are always core raiding spots. Raid Details Monday: 8-11 CST (Our server's time) Tuesday: 8-11 CST Loot: Personal What! Are Your Expectations for Members? As a member of our guild you are expected to comport yourself with a sense of honor, as well as a sense of humor. We try not to take ourselves too seriously. Expectations for core raiders are a positive attitude, team-spirit, punctuality, consistent attendance, and preparedness and knowledge of mechanics. Specifically, all raiders should be available for invites fifteen minutes early. Raids run for three hours, with a ten-minute break at the halfway point (1.5 hours). This is a progression raid. Come prepared to wipe, shake it off, and hit it again. You don’t need that arm, it’s just a flesh wound! If we're what you're looking for, bring us a shrubbery and send recruitment officer Izzerien a tell or an in-game mail. We'll be in touch asap. You can also get in touch with me from my battletag - Izzerien#1968 or you can reach out to Morgiana - Morgiana#1744 We look forward to playing with you!Izzerien7 Nov 9
Nov 7 [A] The Taswell Covenant - Sun/Mon 7-10pm CST The Taswell Covenant is actively recruiting any and all interested in Normal/Heroic raiding, Mythic/Mythic+ dungeons, or just hanging out and having a good time! We raid Monday and Thursday 7-10 server time, Personal loot, first signed up, first gets to go. We don't demand Cutting Edge performance for non-Cutting Edge content. Rather than call you names and bench you, we will work with you and help you however we can! We're a relatively small guild, started around the beginning of Legion but we ended up having to take a break for some unfortunate IRL reasons. But now we're getting the gang back together and we could use you! We've got a good group of folks willing to help out with most anything, and we coordinate everything via our Discord (come hang out! https://discord.gg/jSnSYcp). The Taswell Covenant was formed by a group of Giant Bomb (a website about video games) community forum members who wanted to group up and start their own thing. So if it's just you, you and your significant other, or you and your entire softball team, we want you to come and have fun and make the most of your WoW experience! If you have any questions at all, hit me up @ Karthas#1129, reply here, join the Discord, or just randomly message folks in the guild. One of them is sure to answer eventually! *Edit- updated raiding daysDimach5 Nov 7
Nov 6 Anyone from <Epilogue> returning for Classic? Would love to reconnect on a classic server. Such good times we had back in the day.Sokrates1 Nov 6
Nov 5 Avatars of Discord? Any old members of AoD still around? Looking for my PeepsOfive6 Nov 5
Oct 28 Tank looking for casual guild! Just a tank looking for a casual raiding guild on icecrown/malygos.Drakur0 Oct 28
Oct 26 [H] 9/9H Team Rocket- Heroic Raid Very laid back Late Night Heroic Raiding Guild is looking for Cloth DPS to fill a hole in our roster. Since killing Heroic KJ we are looking to build the team before the next raid. We are currently disenchanting most of the cloth from raid. With the new raid coming up this gives us time to funnel Cloth Gear to one new player in order to get them ready.. We raid Tues/Thurs 11ST for 3 flasks, 10 minute break between each flask.Your current progression experience isn't that important. Willing to train the right recruit- mostly concerned with attendance and personality. Reply to this post of shoot me a tell in-game with any questions!Arcade1 Oct 26
Oct 17 <Veterans of Gallifrey> LF Members We are recruiting all classes and levels for questing, dungeons, and raids in both Legion and Legacy zones. We are a Central Standard Time guild and are usually on from 5 PM - 2 AM. We are friendly and mature (sort of). If you are interested or want more information - please send us a message in game (Fleasworth ,Ahsila, kevvllar or jadlinn ), mail us in game, or reach out via this forum.Ahsila4 Oct 17
Oct 16 DPS lock and pally seek guild to frolic in. o hai thar... My GF (864 ret pally) and I (904 aff lock) are seeking a casual guild with an established raid team that would like to add a bit more DPS to its ranks. We're a package deal, so we're only looking for a guild that would allow both of us to call it home. Schedules: I work weekdays, 7 am - 4:30 pm EST. She works Thurs, Fri, and Sat 7 pm - 7 am EST. Football season generally means I'm off the computer most Sundays. As such, we're free to raid together Sunday (for now) through Wednesday between 5:30 EST and 10 pm EST. We'd like to keep it down to two evenings per week. You'll also see me online a lot during all weekday evenings, as well as most mornings and evenings on the weekends. You'll probably see a lot of her at any time of the morning or evening on days that she isn't working. What we offer: I have been raiding in MMOs for a little over a decade and a half, most of which, of course, has been in WoW. I began playing about four months after the original WoW launched (so since around Feb 2005), and did the hardcore thing from about a year into WoW's existence, up until Siege of Ogrimmar. I have been a casual player since that point, but even in a casual guild, I take my preparation and performance fairly seriously. The lady woman thing loves WoW, but is comparatively new. I've been teaching her since she started playing about a year ago, and I'm impressed with how far she's already come. She digs the whole preparation and performance thing too, so I'd feel pretty confident showing up with her to a casual raid setting. Both of us offer positive attitudes, laughs, and week-long involvement in the guild community. We don't just log on for raid nights and leave it at that. We're both into grouping with friends for five-mans of any difficulty level, and grouping with friends for PvP. We're looking to make new friends that we can hang out with regularly, even if it's only one of those evenings where you go do your own thing, but sit in voice chat and jabber on about nothing in particular with buddies. What we're looking for: As stated, we're looking for a casual guild with a raid group in it, one that will allow us both a raid spot two nights per week, with the above-listed days. We want a guild that feels its members, its community, and its guild-wide happiness is more important than beefing up its raid group. We'd also prefer to avoid those guilds that only log in on raid nights, and then goes inactive during non-raid days. Our heaviest emphasis is on finding an active guild to make friends in. Raiding is just a bonus; a way to hang out with all the new buddies at once. We'll still be busting out some good DPS and doing all the proper dances when we do get in there, but after the raid time ends, we are, for the most part, taking our Hardcore Hats off. A guild with an active guild website would be a plus, but not at all a requisite. If you're a match for us, and we're a match for you, then feel free to get ahold of me via battletag, tells, responding to this post, ingame mail, Facebook messaging, texting, email, telephone, real life snailmail, smoke signal, Morse code, binary code, Da Vinci code, coming to my house and screaming through my window, telegram, talking Patronus charm, a singing troupe of trouts, or any other form of communication you care to use. I'm pretty sure I'll get the picture. Galadrenai#1703Fizbanz3 Oct 16
Oct 16 5/27/17 PvP has officially died. RIP. *dramatic music* And as the Marauders look upon the piles fallen and shattered corpses of their enemies, all of the years spent tirelessly and ceaselessly fighting the guilds of Alliance they lament, for they realize... They're actually kinda bored. We're server xferring, no one PVPs with us or against us anymore so being here kind of seems, well, pointless. Trolling Alliance is always fun but other than that we find ourselves using LFG and sitting in Dal a little to much lately. So catch ya on the flip side kids and good luck with your PvE endeavors. P.S. and not trolling, punishing <Congos Honor Guard> and Malice into submission all expansion long was my pride achievement. Thanks for the years of fun everybody. <3 -Borrus, GM of MaraudersBorrus9 Oct 16
Oct 16 AOTC purchase Looking for a run through heroic ToS for AOTC. Took some time off away from the game and I want the achievement. Any guilds wanting me to pay for a spot, shoot me some in-game mail and we'll work something out. Thanks in advance.Malmstrom0 Oct 16
Oct 3 [A] Revenge 9/9 H; Open to new members Raid schedule: Tues and Thurs: 8pm-10pm server Minimal expectations with light schedule. Know the basics and have fun. Especially looking for a strong healer :) Ping officers in game or respond here if interested.Barlynn4 Oct 3
Sep 26 Grats to Vindicatum for Realm First KJ I just saw in game chat they habve recieved the Realm first Mythic Kil jaedan Kill GRATSSSSSSSSSSSSSVirozek0 Sep 26
Sep 24 SMK Seeks a Few or possible merge Strong and stable guild (Shadowmoon Knights/Malygos) of over 10 years seeking to fill last few spots on main raid roster. Shadowmoon Knights on Malygos (9/9 N ToS and 8/9 H ToS with KJ down to 17%) formed just prior to BC. We have consistently remained a stable, fun, strong progression guild. We have a unique raiding atmosphere, one that is enjoyable yet serious. Our raid leaders are fun and fair while keeping things serious when they need to be. This is a guild where you WILL see progression without hearing others being yelled at. Our guildies help one another. Our current raid times are Wednesday and Thursday from 8:30 to 11:30pm CST. As well we run alt runs on other nights. We are a very active guild and you can almost always find us online running Mythics, questing, pvp, helping each other out. If this sounds like a good fit for you, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us. CONTACTS: Whisper, in game mail, or friend request: Mirialia #1127 Or visit https://drive.google.com/open?id=1ypVZxfEwnpgCuMq-kCAel5gwF4DsgNrC5j_C2VEosYQMirialia0 Sep 24
Sep 14 [A] <Blades of Rage> is recruiting! 9/9H <Blades of Rage> is recruiting for Legion raiding! We are a long running Alliance guild that have raided consistently since Vanilla and are now looking for players to flesh out our roster. We have cleared 7/7H EN, 3/3H ToV, 10/10H NH, 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras. We use Discord as our primary voice chat and personal loot in raids. Guild repairs, respec tomes, feasts, cauldrons, enchants, and gems are provided for raiders. Raid Times: Friday 7:00 - 11:00 PM CST Monday 7:00 - 10:00 PM CST All we require of our players is the ability to make raid times and a desire to be the best raider you can be. Contact me in game, or send me an in game mail if you are interested.Loiselaid11 Sep 14
Sep 13 LF people to play with Hey all returning to the game just looking for a guild with social people to play with. Sick of soloing.Altthal4 Sep 13
Sep 9 Fel-Touched Shards. Can anybody make this glyph yet? If so, put one in the ah for me :DSanders0 Sep 9
Sep 2 Looking for more for Heroic TOS Ma Deuces looking to fill some spots for Heroic TOS. Our raid nights are Fri. and Sat. at 8:30 server time.Wargodess0 Sep 2
Aug 29 [H] Firehawk Down is Recruiting Firehawk Down is a new guild on Icecrown/Malygos that is looking for raiders! The raid team needs 1 tank, 1 healer, and DPS. All are welcome to inquire! We like a laid back, fun atmosphere, but we want to get things done too. Raid nights are currently TBD (No Thu, Fri, or Sat). Start time will be 8 Server (CST). If you're interest talk to a member or find us on real id. Battle Tags: idnthealstpd#1599 or NightRavenDK#1958Savviana0 Aug 29
Aug 29 Dampscale Basilisk eyes farming services. Anyone looking to make easy gold. I'm looking for Dampscale Basilisk eyes. Will Pay 300G per set of 8. Just COD message me, or put them on the AH for said price.Meliodas0 Aug 29
Aug 26 [A] Open normal, heroic & mythic Tomb raids Been a while since I posted this: Furious Pantaloons (a Day 1 Alliance WoW guild on Icecrown, dating back to EQ with the same leadership) runs heroic and mythic raids on Friday and Saturday nights from 9-12 server (10-1 ET) and normal runs on Sunday afternoons at 3 server (4 ET). We welcome folks from Icecrown and Malygos that are appropriately geared - not just overgeared - and nice people. We're a mid-mythic progression guild (7/7M EN, 2/3M ToV, 5/10M NH, etc.), but we're reasonably unique in the sense that we don't recruit and we don't put up with jerks. Folks who run with us frequently and turn out to be nice people often get guild invitations. We have 100% parsers and casuals, but we always have fun. If you're interested in running with us (heroic or mythic ToS tonight, for example), btag friend me (Gbits#1916) and send me a tell or in-game mail. Cheers, GBGbits0 Aug 26
Aug 18 Versatile Icecrown Warlock LF Guild Hello, all. I am looking for a friendly growing guild to be a part of. At the moment I am not interested in joining a massive guild with hundreds of members so if you have recently started one and want to develop a nice core of raiders or just a social group, let me know. Thanks.Critneyfears8 Aug 18
Aug 13 Shadowmoon Knights seeking 3 spots Strong and stable guild of over 10 years seeking to fill last few spots on main raid roster. Currently 2/7 H ToS Shadowmoon Knights formed just prior to BC. We have consistently remained a stable, fun, strong progression guild. We have a unique raiding atmosphere, one that is enjoyable yet serious. Our raid leaders are fun and fair while keeping things serious when they need to be. This is a guild where you WILL see progression without hearing others being yelled at. Our guildies help one another. Our current raid times are Wednesday and Thursday from 8:30 to 11:30pm CST. As well we run additional runs on other nights. We are a very active guild and you can almost always find us online running Mythics, questing, pvp, helping each other out. Currently seeking the following: Boomkin, DK and Mage. Will consider other classes. You can check us out at shadowmoonknights.com to get info or send us your info. Or contact us in game: Mirialia #1127 Zurgon#1725 Sidka#1813Mirialia1 Aug 13
Jul 31 Question Regarding Horde Economy What tends to sell better on the AH for Horde? I'm moving over here and I am deciding between Mining and Herbalism. All answers are appreciated thank you in advance :DMagerpayne1 Jul 31
Jul 18 (H) Brewmaster LF casual pve guild Resubbed recently, just hit 110 and 825 ilvl. Still mastering the legion content, feel like I have the mechanics of brewmaster down pretty well. Looking to raid either weekends or early evening weekdays, 7-8pm EST ideally. Not looking for serious progression or mythic or anything, just casual raiding a few nights a week, normal mode and maybe heroic.Erzaj1 Jul 18
Jul 17 Don't have the latest expansion? It's been difficult experiencing all WoD content for players who do not have Legion yet, due to the long LFD and LFR queue times. I've never actually had the LFR queue pop, ever (after waiting 6-8 hours on average, daily). For this reason, my BF and I are looking to start a new guild on Icecrown (Horde) for players who do not yet have the latest expansion(s) and/or players who will only get the next expansion(s) when they become available for free once a new expansion is released. We are currently focusing on WoD content and would like to get a team together for WoD heroic dungeons and raids with a flexible schedule. We also run older content weekly for mounts and transmog gear. Once the guild is formed, we'll also work on guild achievements for WoD and older content. The name of the guild has not yet been decided. If anyone is interested in joining us please send a mail in-game to Zhihui-Icecrown or respond here with the toon you want invited. And please spread the news if you come across anyone who doesn't have the latest expansion and is looking for a guild. Here's hoping we can get a team together to enjoy "old" content. Join us!Zhihui2 Jul 17
Jul 13 void touched satchel have one for sale asking 20k or trade for codex of lost legion contact me on this character with ingame mail if im not on will respond to serious offersHackur0 Jul 13
Jun 24 [A]Kindred recruiting We are recruiting for Mythic Nighthold. We have 20 raiders, but lately multiple people are out each week. This has been detrimental to steady progress, and is our biggest issue currently. We are looking to bring the best and most consistent/reliable 20 players. About <Kindred>, formerly under a different guild name, has been around Malygos for a long time. Though there are many new faces, there is still exists a core group of players who have raided together for years. We elected not to participate in any mythic content in WoD or MoP. Goals To progress through Legion's raids in a relaxed and fun environment. To add skilled raiders who share our progression goals, attitudes, and mesh well with the group. To create new and maintain existing friendships in WoW and other games. Current Progress: Nighthold: 10/10 H, 4/10 M (We have had <1% wipes on Tich) ToV: 3/3 H Emerald Nightmare: 10/10 H (10/10 M cleared recently after content was no longer relevant) Raid Times Friday & Saturday 9:00 p.m. - 12:00 a.m. Central Time (server time) Recruitment needs: We primarily need DPS. However, if we find a suitable tank to replace our Demon Hunter, he is willing to switch roles. The specific classes/specs below are ideal, but please reach out regardless of your class if interested. Deathknight Druid (feral and/or balance) Mage Warlock Rogue We do not have a formal application, but we do have a trial period to ensure that any new members are a good fit. Providing logs is very helpful. Contacts Luna-Malygos, Eothas-Icecrown, Fidempse-Malygos, Werlockholmes-Malygos, Illitick-MalygosLuna4 Jun 24
Jun 15 Looking for a Few Good Raiders Shining Star Crusaders is looking for a Few good Raiders to start on Tomb. We are a mature and Friendly Guild with a Casual Focus, So if you are looking for a Mythic Progression guild this is not your guild. We plan on focusing on Normal/Heroic. IF (big if) we do Hit mythic it will be with a guild consensus. We are mainly looking for Tanks, healers and Rdps although melee will be considered we are mainly looking for the former. If you are interested please do not hesitate to send me a tell or Sharazam/Beararollin/Shebubblesu or TeriHanes#1134. Thank you have a great day! Edit: Battle tag addedDavvald0 Jun 15
Jun 14 Looking at Returning Hi, Icecrown was my original server when I started back in vanilla, and I was thinking of coming back. I was just wondering how the server was doing in AH, queues, guilds, community, etc. for Alliance since that's what my characters are. Thanks.Morse0 Jun 14
Jun 11 [A][US][Icecrown-Malygos] <Ifrit> Ifrit is a small guild of casual players with a group goal of Heroic raiding. We are busy people that come together 2 sometimes 3 days a week to grind ourselves through current Normal then Heroic content. We are 7/7H Emerald Nightmare, 2/3H Trial of Valor, 10/10N Nighthold. We raid Tuesday and Wednesday at 10pm EST for 2 hours. We are mostly looking for DPS, All classes. DPS with offspec heals they are willing to use on rare occasion would be paramount. Any other class or role with a decent player behind it will be more than welcomed. If you are interested or have any questions add Wararies#1863 or leave me a message here.Warares2 Jun 11
Jun 9 Seeking ranged and heals for last spots Strong and stable guild of over 10 years seeking to fill last few spots on main raid roster. Shadowmoon Knights (10/10 H NH) formed just prior to BC. We have consistently remained a stable, fun, strong progression guild. We have a unique raiding atmosphere, one that is enjoyable yet serious. Our raid leaders are fun and fair while keeping things serious when they need to be. This is a guild where you WILL see progression without hearing others being yelled at. Our guildies help one another. Our current raid times are Wednesday and Thursday from 8:30 to 11:30pm CST. As well we run Normal Night Hold for alt runs on other nights. We are a very active guild and you can almost always find us online running Mythics, questing, pvp, helping each other out. Currently seeking the following: Healers: Druid, Monk, Paladin. Will consider other classes. Ranged DPS: Mage, Elemental Shaman, Shadow Priest, Boomkin. Will consider other classes. You can check us out at shadowmoonknights.com to get info or send us your info. Or contact us in game: Mirialia #1127 Zurgon#1725 Sidka#1813Mirialia1 Jun 9
Jun 9 Shadowmoon Knights is currently recruiting Shadowmoon Knights is currently recruiting. SMK formed just prior to BC. We have consistently remained a stable, fun, strong progression guild. We have a unique raiding atmosphere, one that is enjoyable yet serious. Raiding schedule is Thur/Mon 8:30-11:30pm. Seeking quality players that knows their class, takes pride in their numbers as well as situational awareness. To check us out and apply please visit www.shadowmoonknights.comMirialia1 Jun 9
Jun 8 The Dirty Kraken moving on.. It's been real bois but the kraken is moving to greater oceans can't hold a mythic roster on horde side, I wish the best of luck to everyone left on this server <3Slurpeebuff1 Jun 8