Kargath and Norgannon

Apr 25, 2016 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Connected-Realms Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your connected realms with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. http://us.battle.net/en/community/conductRygarius0 Apr 25, 2016
2d <Beyond Redemption> LFM DPS We currently have a consistent group of about 13 players. We have raided every weekend since Uldir launch and we are 6/8N and 1/8H. We are looking for some solid dps, preferably ranged who have some competitiveness about them to liven up our dps meters. We raid Saturday nights at 9:00pm server. We also supply everything you need to start raiding; flasks, feasts, enchants, etc. Please message me in game, reply to this post, or add my battletag Josh#16459 if you are interested.Gardianclown0 2d
Oct 12 Looking for friends for world questing Looking for like minded people to run around Azeroth on Kargath Norgannon. I've been playing WOW on the Norgannon server since the start of Burning Crusade in 2007, but have long absences between expansions. Prefer Alliance toons, and fun people with high IQs. Experience, guild, class etc do not matter. Must have voice chat (Discord, or whatever). Must be adults (sorry kiddies). Also interested in small like minded guild.Vaughnbode2 Oct 12
Oct 12 Kargathians on Classic WoW It may be a bit early to talk about Classic WoW, but after Blizzcon, it's fairly certain that we'll have a clearer timeline as to when the classic servers are going to be released. The main interest of Classic WoW is the sense of community it had. I think most people that have played the game before and want to try it again realize that. I'd like to try to coordinate towards going to a certain server so we can rebuild a "Kargath" subcommunity once Classic WoW servers comes out. So what do you intend to play? Which faction? Who would you like to meet again in the battlefield? Are you an a few friends trying to rebuild your old guild? Let us know here! I'm most likely going to play alliance, because I've spent most of my time alliance duing vanilla. Let's see if we can coordinate on this post. I'll edit if needed as more information on Classic WoW comes out. I've created a Blizzard Community as well: https://blizzard.com/invite/07oJKzWCPKYDyalad0 Oct 12
Oct 9 Any old school kargathians left? Hi.Sporkman108 Oct 9
Oct 5 delete deleteCenturiøn0 Oct 5
Oct 2 <A> Warlords is now recruiting for Uldir <Warlords> is a Alliance guild on Kargath/Norgannon that is currently looking to expand our raiding roster. We are currently 5/8 Heroic in Uldir looking to achieve AOTC and possible some Mythic bosses. We are a mature guild mainly consisting of working adults. We have an active guild discord. We run Mythic Plus on non-raid nights _________________________________________________________________________ Raid Times: • Tuesday from 8:00PM - 11:00PM Eastern/Server Time (Heroic/Progression Raid Night) • Thursday from 8:00PM - 11:00PM Eastern/Server Time (Heroic/Progression Raid Night) • Sunday from 8:00PM - 11:00PM Eastern/Server Time (Normal/Alt/Casual Raid Night) Recruitment Needs: • 1 Tank • 1 Healer • DPS all classes/specs considered (preferred Boomie, Spriest, Warrior, WW Monk, Shammy ) • Any players who are interested in casual/fill-in raiding or just need a guild to call home. Willing to help new or returning players. If you're interested at all feel free to contact either Siven#1953 or Brash344#1459Siven0 Oct 2
Oct 2 Recruiting late raiders Twisted Twinkie Brigade> US Norgannon/Kargath - Casual Guild looking for active players who like to have fun and relax and not always be serious. We are a social, non-judgemental atmosphere and make friends along the way. We have a discord channel and a facebook page (work in progress). We are in the process building a casual day raid team (time to be determine and a late night raid team (10pm EST-1am). We also do old content for transmog, gear, achievement runs and of course and take out a few Alliance. We will help you gear up if you needed. Pst for more info. Twinkletoes#1398 if interested in knowing more.Isiseve1 Oct 2
Oct 1 (A) 2LF Weekend raids. 8/8H 1/8M Tank & RDPS Brewmaster and Boomkin/Lock looking for weekend only raids. Both 8/8H and 1/8M. Both have long time raid experience with many CE and server firsts between them. Looking for a home, not just a guild. Wanting to find a place with a social and friendly atmosphere who don't take themselves so seriously they can't enjoy the game. Both of us are very laid back and are older players who enjoy progression but no longer want to raid "hardcore". If you might have a spot for us we'd love to chat. Thanks. jazmina#1630 GiGi#1168Psylox0 Oct 1
Sep 28 <Still Alive> Horde LFM Still Alive, a small horde guild, is looking for more people (2-3, ranged dps mostly) to run Mythic+ dungeons with us. Want to run end content but can't commit to a raiding schedule? Come join us. We mostly run our keys on weekends starting at 7:30-8:00PM evenings. PM ingame Northman-Norgannon or Dyalad-Kargath if you're interested.Dyalad2 Sep 28
Sep 28 5/8Heroic The trap house Zul'Jin The Trap House 5/8H 8/8N Looking to push heroic and mythic raiding,RBGS. We raid (Monday/Tuesday 8-11PM EST). we are currently looking for a Tank, Ranged DPS and a Healer! Preferred resto/Disc but will take any. Casuals are always welcomed! Pst for more Info! Officers to contact: Jared#1402 Sofargone21#1102 Improper#1984Carltònbankz0 Sep 28
Sep 24 Twisted twinkies brigade We are a mix of daytime players and night owl players. Usually somebody on at anytime. We are looking for people to join both raid teams. Need all atm. Social, casual,nonjudgemental group. Perfect for those with social anxiety. We run transmog runs, mythic+ and will start raiding as soon as we get enough players. All roles are open.Isiseve0 Sep 24
Sep 24 Twisted twinkies brigade We are a mix of daytime players and night owl players. Usually somebody on at anytime. We are looking for people to join both raid teams. Need all atm. Social, casual,nonjudgemental group. Perfect for those with social anxiety. We run transmog runs, mythic+ and will start raiding as soon as we get enough players. All roles are open.Isiseve0 Sep 24
Sep 22 <Beyond Redemption> LFM Hey all Gardianclown here, LFM to join our guild. We currently have members that love raiding and we are excited to start the BFA grind to aquire gear to be ready for when the new raid drops. We are a fun non elite’est group of players that has a wide range of skill that we bring to the game. I am the one who leads our team into raids and I see myself as a skilled player who loves taking less skilled players as far into the endgame content as possible. The game feels more rewarding when I am able to do so and I will help individuals get better with their class if they want the help. Our officers usually do the bulk of the farming currently and love to coordinate to always have the items you need to succeed. In Legion we progressivly improved with every new new raid that dropped, ending with being able to kill Argus on heroic with some individuals who otherwise would have struggled to get into a group. We are looking for everyone from couples who love playing together who maybe dont have the time to play much because of family things or the individual who just loves playing the game and wants to be apart a group of players that makes the game much more enjoyable. Enough of my babble now here is the plan that is subject to change once we get more members. 2 raid nights starting at 9:00 server on Saturday and Sunday. Respond to the post and I will reach out to you. Or message me using the gamer tag Josh#16459 Hope to see more join the guild!Gardianclown18 Sep 22
Sep 18 120 Hunter Looking for Raiding Guild Looking for a raiding guild Alliance 120 Hunter, 150 Alchy and 150 Cook. GS is 345. Just came back after being out for 6 months ThanksBeagar0 Sep 18
Sep 9 <Lucidity> is recruiting! Hello my fellow Kargath/Norgannon players! <Lucidity> is a heroic raiding guild on the Alliance side looking for new members! We are a small, casual guild focused on having fun and getting bosses down in a laid back setting. We are an adult guild with a great mix of players from all over North America with many of us having known each other and raided together for multiple expansions. We also like to run other PVE focused content and non-raiders are welcome to join! We are currently looking for melee (yes, I know, surprising) as well as a healer to round out and diversify our core raid group. People who enjoy playing multiple roles and like to switch it up are also welcome! Our raid times are Fridays 9pm to 11:30pm EST and Sundays 8pm to 10:30pm EST. If you think <Lucidity> might be a good fit for you, please feel free to whisper Seannah-Kargath or any of our officers in-game. I am online most week nights as well as weekends. I can also be reached through our server's Discord! Thank you,Seannah1 Sep 9
Sep 7 <Ênigma> is recruiting progressive raiders <Ênigma> is a mature, friendly, casual Horde guild. Looking to add to our experienced raid team for BFA progression raids on Tue & Thurs 9:30pm - 12am. Need a healer and 4 DPS as well as back-ups. Uldir - 1/8 N ilvl required: 335 We will help you lvl up if needed! https://discord.gg/qu2v4Rx to join our gaming community Discord server. Self-assign your role in the #roles channel by typing .iam Horde ~Gaeah btag - Pandora#1211 discord - Nimes#3453Gaeah0 Sep 7
Sep 7 Classic Vanilla Players anyone from vanilla still around -SigyFredò13 Sep 7
Sep 3 Kargath Beware TDEP, Kargath's first ever relevant guild is officially back. After our 10 year hiatus, we have decided to return once again to dominate this server. You've all been warned.Kankle4 Sep 3
Sep 3 [H] Tues/Thurs 4pm-8pm PST Cross Realm PUG <Undercity Parcel Service> Horde - Kil'Jaeden are looking for more DPS and Healers to join our pug raid on Tuesdays and Thursdays 4pm-8pm PST. We'll start with normal on Sept 4th and quickly push into heroic while forming a core 20-25 man team in anticipation for cross-realm Mythic Raiding. Requirements: 1. Discord (Don't need a mic) 2. 340 iLvl 3. Flask, Food, Pots How will the raids be led? The first few attempts on the boss will be everyone learning it. Seeing the fight, understanding the mechanics, and getting a feel for timings. After that we'll be using food and pots and focusing down on the specific things wiping us. You don't have to play perfect, but if you die to the same thing and aren't making an effort to improve we will have to replace you. If these times work and you wanna join up with a pug that operates more like a guild free to contact us or join our Horde Community. Community: https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/eXEd4P3hdWk?region=US&faction=Horde Guild Leader: Racker#1664 Raid Leader: Haws#1579Racker0 Sep 3
Aug 17 Heavy Junkboxes Selling Heavy Junkboxes for insane in the membrane achievement. 700 gold each is my rate. Respond here or message in game if interested.Kiweo0 Aug 17
Aug 16 Kargath on Discord Back in its heyday, Kargath had a very vibrant community, including a fairly large userbase on mIRC. Over the years, though, the number of users frequenting the Kargath mIRC channel dropped for a lot of reasons, including people quitting the game, but also mIRC not being a popular tool among the younger WOW audience. It'd be fun to get Kargath community active once again, but obviously, mIRC isn't the tool of choice any more to accomplish this. But discord may be! Discord is a free voice and text chat. It's like mIRC and Ventrilo at once. There is a free mobile app and it also has browser support. Share it with your friends! Let's rebuild Kargath's community back! Kargath's discord: https://discord.gg/6wDh7dE PS: Norgannon peoples are welcome too.Dyalad20 Aug 16
Aug 11 DH Community Group/End Game Raiding Group? Changed my main from Monk to DH recently for BFA. Is there a Community for high end raiding DH in our network? Or any raiding community group works!Fuzzyydemon0 Aug 11
Aug 9 Graveyard Shift [A] The Late Night Community Are you someone that frequently, or exclusively, plays WoW during the latest of hours at night and into the morning light? If so, then you are well aware of the lack of community and activity at that time. Pugs can easily be the worst of the daily batch, the number of active guilds is extremely slim, and you often get the leftovers for Mythic+ and PvP groups. What's worse, is when a formerly reliable late night guild's activity starts to decline, your selection of new guilds is often coupled with a hefty server change cost (and sometimes faction change too). This is where Graveyard Shift comes in to play! Graveyard Shift is a new Discord community that strives to cater towards players that claim the world of Azeroth between 9:00 PM and 11:00 AM Eastern time. The idea behind Graveyard Shift is for you to no longer need to switch servers, or guilds, unless you desire to. This is the not-guild guild, where it doesn't matter what server you are on or what guilds you are in. We have tools to help you get the right info out to other community members so you don't have to bog your B.net friends list down. Currently we are only supporting the Alliance faction, but if the demand grows we will venture into the Horde. To get started, be sure to join our Battle.net Community: https://blizzard.com/invite/XNKxMELugKd Some, but not all, of the activities and interests you can find here include: • Legacy raiding and achievements • Rare mount/toy/pet farming • Casual and progressive raiding • PvP (Arena teams and Rated Battle Grounds) • Community events: Transmog parties, group leveling events, and more Graveyard Shift is completely open for anyone to join at any time. Anyone can create an event at any time, but those that continuously and reliably create and lead events can become Event Hosts. Everything in WoW is open to cross realm activity now, with the exception of current tier Mythic raiding. Join Graveyard Shift today! https://discord.gg/AdQz5ZrAquadeus1 Aug 9
Aug 4 LF Guild {A} Im looking for a guild that consistently has players logged in between 830pm to midnight. I would like to get into raiding and eventually mythic dungeons.Tseng0 Aug 4
Aug 1 [A] N O V A is Recruiting for BfA N O V A on Kargath is a casual raiding guild. We are group of mature and veteran WoW players who are just having fun playing the game. We are 11/11 H-Antorus, but we still raid Fri and Sat 8-11 pm EST. Every week. We are now recruiting for BfA, but there's still chance for you to get AOTC or H-KJ with us. If you are not interested in raiding - during non raid nights we run mythic +, help each other with Mage Towers, level alts, farm old Legion raids, or just make bad jokes in guild chat. In game contacts: Mokael#1655Mokael16 Aug 1
Jul 30 Late night Heroic raiding: The Clique The Clique is a friendly, casual raiding guild on the alliance side of Norgannon . Our guild boasts quite a few west coast members, a few night owls, and a few parents who find time to play after kids have gone to sleep. We offer a stable, friendly environment for new and seasoned raiders that are looking for a break from hardcore environments. We focus on Normal and Heroic raiding. Our goal is to see all that Legion has to offer and kill raid bosses along the way. We raid Tuesday and Sunday from 11:15pm to 2:15am EST. We are currently looking for some raiders to round out or raiding team. We have a need for the following classes and roles. Ranged DPS: High Hunter Boomkin Warlock Elemental Shaman Tank: Full Melee DPS: Full Healers: Medium Druid Monk Priest Shaman We are a group that plays because we enjoy the people that we play with and have fun together raiding or enjoying other aspects of the game. If this sounds like what you are looking for consider filling out an application at http://theclique.guildlaunch.com/ Or get in touch with me through Real Id at Hadorya#1497Hadorya29 Jul 30
Jul 29 [H] <Take It Easy> Recruiting for BFA Take It Easy on Kargath/Norgannon is a casual raiding guild. We are a group semi-mature and overly active veteran players, who are just looking to have some laughs and destroy bosses or be destroyed by bosses. We raid Weds and Thurs 8:45 - 11:00 PM EST Every Week. But we are also pretty active on the off nights running Mythic + , farming Old Content, and just helping each other out. We are currently recruiting all classes and specs for BFA #warlockswanted. If you are interested contact me in game. Cly#11823Clydru0 Jul 29
Jul 27 Social Casual Guild New Players Welcome We found a guild but I can't delete this post.. Please disregard this post. We rolled our toons on the Kargath server. We haven't found any guilds who are just casual social guilds. Even the most casual guilds have level requirements. We created our own with friends and family. If you are interested in a social guild to level up with others, chit chat while you play, get advise if you are a new player, do silly things in Stormwind as a group.. we are for you . No requirements except to be kind to each other.Eclavdradrow0 Jul 27
Jul 21 Kg&Ng OFFICIAL Horde PVP Community Group Community Forum (MAIN): https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20766106617 PVP Forum (Arena): https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20766006532 PVP Forum (BG): https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20766096530 Official Horde PvP Community - Invite Links: Horde PvP 1 (Full) https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/invite/VjKrbpgspLx?region=US&faction=Horde Horde PvP 2 (Join) https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/9bmpakAfqoL?region=US&faction=Horde ...NOTE*: Please help the us grow by sharing the main posts with your Realm, Guild, and Friends. Be sure to [Reply] and hit the [Like] button too.Vvarleader0 Jul 21
Jul 14 WTS Mythic+ 15 Gold My group is 970 11/11M carrying people for their weekly 15. We sell them token price so we can transfer the gold to Sargeras safely. If you're interested in a carry please add me at Agerek#1954 If you have a character on Sargeras we can sell it for less.Ilithiss2 Jul 14
Jul 13 (H) WTB Full cleat Norm/Heroic Argus w/ loot Hello, I am interested in buying a full clear of Argus, either Normal or Heroic, with master loot. Reason I say both difficulties is I will listen to selling offers and the price for this service. Looking to do as soon as possible.Pneumo0 Jul 13
Jul 4 WTS The Chosen and more Simplicite of US-Korgath is selling The chosen achievement with a spot available for this coming monday(7/9). We also sell mythic guldan with mount, mythic abt(full clear or boss by boss), mythic argus mount, heroic abt and mythis tos. We are a gold only sales group and will take payment on any server. Contact roguenuke#1319 for details on how to book a run.Roguenuke0 Jul 4
Jul 3 Heroic Argus/Violet Spellwing Mount Sales Hello Kargath and Norgannon! ALLIANCE ONLY I will be selling Heroic Argus kills usually around 3h30pm-11h00pm Eastern everyday. You will be carried by 11/11 Mythic Antorus, the Burning Throne (Top 50US) players, so the kill will be very fast and efficient. You will not be required to do anything other than hit the boss once so that you can be on his loot table. You will be asked to trade the gold with me in Stormwind on Kargath/Norgannon connected server and you will get an invite from the raid. We will also summon you right to the boss. You will get the following: - Ahead of the Curve Achievement (Killing Heroic Argus before the next expansion) - Violet Spellwing Mount - Personal Loot - Bonus Roll Loot (Make sure you get your coins beforehand!) - Chance at the Legendary Trinket Please do not use heroism/time warp during the pull. We have specific raiders doing this at certain times to push the boss and kill him quickly. Please contact me in game or via battle tag if you would like to purchase a run or with any questions or concerns. Battle Tag: ecnerbald#1273Ecnerwall0 Jul 3
Jun 16 [H] LF Social Guild Like the title says, I am looking for a social guild. Nothing too huge. I am a mature player who has a alt addiction. Anyone out there?Quark1 Jun 16
Jun 15 Short Zeppelin Riders We are a Horde guild looking for people that are laid back and social. Most of us have done the large guild thing and are wanting a smaller more friendly guild. If this is what you want come hit us up. We do old mount runs, Mog runs, mythics, heroics and over all just try it have fun. We have a discord channel. If this is what you want come hit us up. We would love to have you.Idnthealstpd0 Jun 15
May 27 (H) NOMADIC looking for new recruits! NOMADIC is currently looking for new and veteran players alike for raiding and mythic plus! We're willing to show new players the ropes of raiding in a fun, comfortable environment full of friendly like-minded guildies just looking to progress while having a good time. Our raiding times are at the moment 8pm to 11pm EST on both Tuesday and Thursday; though we are considering throwing Wednesday into the mix as well. We are also have a healthy stock of raiding supplies and materials available to players who join. If you are at all interested, please whisper me in game at Ahanu-Kargath or leave a message here and I'll get back to you asap! Thanks again for taking the time to read this! :DAhanu0 May 27
May 26 (H) <LFR Certified>, 10/11M, Argus recruiting TL;DR: We are looking for great, reliable, ranged DPS who can help us get down Argus for Cutting Edge. If you're the real deal, we'll even pay for your server transfer. See contact details at the bottom. ----------------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------------------------------- LFR Certified is a Horde guild on the Dalaran-US server, currently looking for a few exceptional players to complete our Mythic Antorus raid group. We have been around since mid-WoD, and have a talented/dedicated core group; we're just looking to build on it. We are currently tied for 1st most-progressed Horde guild on Dalaran at 10/11M, and tied for third overall server (includes Alliance). Our primary raid times are Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, from 8pm-11pm server time (eastern). What <LFR Certified> has to offer: -- Guild bank stocked with feasts, flasks, and potions to supplement whatever you are lacking during our guild raids. -- Loot Council: Gear is distributed fairly based on tier-set-bonuses, best-in-slot, etc. basis, with the mentality that the raid/guild benefits as a whole before the sole-player. -- A consistent Friday-Saturday-Sunday raid schedule. We expect our players to also be consistent in being able to make those raid days/times. -- Knowledgeable, skilled leaders and fellow players. We value performance in mechanics over performance on the meters. We are more than willing to work with you to improve your numbers if that’s where you’re lacking. We are currently looking for skilled ranged dps, namely ele Sham, Mages, and another Warlock, but are considering any qualified, skilled, and enthusiast applicants. To inquire further, apply, or just get in touch, please contact Nebeon (Nebeon23#1360), Vythra (SteelPhantom#11476), Fenreal (Fenreal#1600), or Jasny (Soar#1805), in-game.Vythra0 May 26
May 23 [A] ⚔️PvP Community Discord RageQuit Discord is the Alliance PvP Community for upcoming BFA. With experienced leadership in large scale communities, guilds and PvP. Join the fastest growing Discord with over 4k members and growing fast. https://discordapp.com/invite/9ghPBE9 Why join us? -We already host thousands other Alliance members within our Discord. We run events daily as shown in this link: https://teamup.com/ksx5hrm1rpryicafjs totaling over 60 Officers that work around the clock to make sure you get the best experience in PvP content. We also do many events on the fly due to World PvP. We do our best to make sure the Horde cower before us! -We have a very organized ranking structure to ensure events run smoothly and in a timely manner. If you ever want to become an Officer, all you have to do is apply in the #officer-application channel. We offer nice incentives and perks for our Officer core here at RageQuit. -ACTIVE Discord. Not only are we active, but we have cool things to do in our Discord such as you can personalize your profile by giving yourself personality roles and even personalize your color. We have music bots, Pokemon finding, trading, duel game and more! -PvP includes: BGs, RBGs, Arenas, World PvP, Tournments. Don’t PvP? No worries, we also do light PvE and even public events such as Karaoke, group movie viewing, Community Meetings with GIVEAWAYS and more. https://discordapp.com/invite/9ghPBE9 ←-What are you waiting for? JOIN NOW! OKAY I joined, now what? 1-Once you join, head to #game-setup channel and React with the emoji below WOW image to get the @WoW role and view WoW related gaming channels. 2- Read over the #rules-info channel for all the detailed list of all that we have to offer in our server. 3-Have FUN within our Community! If you have any questions or need help, contact the #❓support channel. https://discordapp.com/invite/9ghPBE9 -Deathology, President of the RageQuit Community -Cadigan, President of the RageQuit CommunityCadigan0 May 23
May 19 KMS [H] Recruiting KMS [H] recruiting KMS has been a guild for quite a few years now. During WoD the guild basically went its separate ways with some quitting the game. Well a few of the old members have regrouped to restart KMS. We are currently looking for a solid tank, possibly another healer, and a few dps. A mix of some range and melee. We are looking to push heroics and eventually mythic raiding right into the next xpac. We raid 8-10:30 tuesday and thursday server time. We also take causal members that just want to hang out and enjoy the game. We are all a bunch of older players so we only recruit 18+ unless its special circumstances like family members. If your interested please visit us at kmsguild.com and fill out an app. You can also hit up myself, Whodamage, or Yeemy in game if you have any questions.Nukfutz2 May 19
May 3 A-TGTR - 5/11M - Stormrage - Recruiting!! <The Gang Tries Raiding> [A]- Is a mythic progression guild on Stormrage made of a solid core of raiders from Medivh/Exodar. We are looking for members who would like to be a part of a tight knit community, be able to perform well on a consistent basis, and continue improving their play style with out falling behind other raiders. Now I do not wish to lie to anyone about our situation. The fact are, at this moment, we have 20 raiders in our ranks. With that said, like many other guilds, we had issues in the last few weeks filling our raids due to poor attendance. With that in mind, we have decided to offer paid server transfers to anyone willing to try us out. This is meant to be an incentive for sure, but it is also to prove that we have no intention of disbanding or take any break of raiding. Progression Raid days and Times: Tuesday/Thursday 7:45pm-11pm Server time (EST) Possible third day in BFA Keep in mind that this guild was formed with the goal of building the best group possible for BFA. So ask yourself this, is current progression the most important feature in the game for me? If so, then yeah, we are 5/11M, there is hundreds of guilds further progressed then us. What we can offer tho, is a great community that raid in an environment with no toxicity, fun, and able to progress at a decent pace. Healer: Paladin Shaman Melee DPS: Rogue Monk Death knight Shaman Warrior Ranged DPS Shaman Warlock Priest Mage -Thank you for your time - if you are interested, please reach out to the below officer: Bnet - Dudetastique#1301 Discord - Dudetastique#3190Dudetastique0 May 3
Apr 29 Server is Down as of 1:52 am roughly I can log in but the world server is down.Dungrough0 Apr 29
Apr 22 Morning Raiding Guild is there a need or a want for a morning raiding guild? i'm thinking about starting one up and was just wondering if there was a need or a want for one. days would be tues/wed/thurs prolly somewhere around 9am-1pm server time or EST. my intentions would be to make it a mythic raiding guild but have to see what we can get first.Ånðåriël1 Apr 22
Apr 7 Fatal Union 3/10M NH Recruiting Tired of wiping in Heroic? Want to kill hard bosses without a 3 night raid schedule? Have some great WarcraftLog parses that you just can't push any further because you are carrying 10 bad players in your group? Tues/Wed 8:30-11:15 are Mandatory Raid Nights Lots of off-night M+ and Normal/Heroic groups full of drunken rants about the legendary system. Message an officer.Darot4 Apr 7
Mar 25 [A] LFGuild - Tank Primary Hello! I came back to WoW about a month ago now after a 6 year hiatus. I've been doing the random group feature to run dungeons but I miss the sense of "family" I once had as a member of a guild. I have the following Alliance toons: Prot Warrior Current Main (Rykara) Resto Shaman Former Main (Vinraka) Balance Druid Funsies (Cavatica) What I'm looking for in a guild: Small to medium size - I want to be a member, not a number. (Generally) mature players. - I'd rather talk about home brewing than homecoming. West Coast TZ - I'm usually on between 8pm and 11pm PST. Mix of Casual & Raiding - I miss raiding but I have a life (at least I keep telling myself that). I'm too far behind the 8-ball to contribute to progression at the moment but that could change after the new expansion comes out. In the mean time, I figure I'll be running dungeons with folks, leveling alts together, etc. If your guild could use a new face and it sounds like I'd be a good fit, let me know!Vinraka2 Mar 25
Mar 20 908 Demon Hunter LF Guild 908 ilvl DPS Demon Hunter looking for a new home on Kargath - laid back adult guild with established leadership preferred. Would like to raid regularly in the evenings.Naviri2 Mar 20
Mar 20 Gnome Escort Service Tired of lonely nights in WoW? Tired of dating really tall people? Tired of the same old recruitment posts? Are you looking for a guild that doesn't take itself too seriously? If you answered yes to any of the above questions, we might be the guild for you! Insurrection [A] – Kargath is looking for raiders for our mythic runs. We are a group of players that balance WoW with RL and have fun doing it. We are a mature group with most people in their 30s or above. We raid Weds and Monday 7:45pm to 11ish (EST) . We are currently 1/11M. We are looking for experienced raiders who want to have a good time in a fun environment. We currently have openings for 2 DPS and 1 healer. Interested in finding out more? Please contact any of the following in game: Aero#1377 or Katrienne#1424 or by PM. No gnomes were harmed in the making of this post!Katrienne0 Mar 20
Mar 14 The Story of Xanthozen. The short story of Xanthozen. By: The Original Creator of the Character Xanthozen. First and foremost, my deepest and sincere apology to the entire Tears of Vengeance guild and all of its past, current and future players for Role Playing a female Night Elf as a guy. As along as you understand the role playing was intentional the entire time, I played on Kargath. I am sure there are many other dudes and dude-ets playing male and female characters in MMO-RolePlayGames. Understand, my role playing Xanthozen caused a lot of noise that I never read nor responded to. The person that came to Alleria that asked my character at the time if I had a priest which I said yes, her name is Xissa came to the right person that actually always played Xanthozen. You will know who you are if you still play the game. My female partner that played the game who we are still friends laughs about this story to this day, and how funny it was I got caught trusting someone IRL with the secret. Would I trust them again? Very unlikely, but then everyone in the game on the server I play on now has always known I am a guy playing a chick character, so I don’t have to look at some male character's butt all day and all night. The idea guys playing female characters was back in the FPS game days when great players played chicks. Anyway, now if you remember Xanthozen you know she was always played by a guy and is still played by the same guy 14 years later. I promise to look at your comments if you leave any, and I can not promise I will respond because it really doesn’t matter anymore it was a long time ago during the original game release content. Do you really care? Sincerely, The guy that has always played a female Night Elf Hunter named Xanthozen. P.S. see now you can trust Braidon or however you spelled his name again!Xanthozen0 Mar 14
Mar 10 [H] Vita Nova is recruiting Vita Nova is currently recruiting the following to fill out our raid team: Healers (Priest/Pally/Monk/Druid) Melee DPS (Rogue/DK/DH/Shaman) Range DPS (Shaman/Mage/Hunter) We are rebuilding after moving from Alliance and are a few members shy of a full guild raid team. We are looking to push current content and establish a well rounded raiding core in preparation for BFA. If you are looking for a change or a healthy environment to learn then we might be the guild for you. Raid times are Mon&Wed @ 8pm EST. For more information please contact me in game or by Real ID (Onesize#1793)Unclebenny0 Mar 10
Mar 7 WTS Heroic Argus Greetings Friends, I am selling Heroic Argus kills on PL for 350k. I'm flexable with pricing (willing to take pets and other in game items for compensation). I take payment on almost all servers. Pricing can vary by server. The group runs 6-7 days a week and has several runs per day. Invites typically begin around 6 EST. We do as many as 10 Argus kills in a single day! If you are interested or have questions: add KevinRam#11394. Thanks!Solarwalker0 Mar 7