Kargath and Norgannon

Apr 25, 2016 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Connected-Realms Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your connected realms with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. http://us.battle.net/en/community/conductRygarius0 Apr 25, 2016
8h [A] NOVA is Recruiting Hi. We are a bunch of long time WoW players that have grown up and turned casual. So now we mostly farm achieves, level alts, run mythic + keys, and make bad dad jokes on Discord. If you can relate to that alone, stop reading and find us in-game. We also raid couple times a week - Fri & Sat between 8-11 pm EST. Right now we are 8/9 N 2/9 H in Tomb. Most of us have both AOTC achieves as well. We are looking to find more filthy casual raiders to fill out our roster: Ranged DPS: Right now we are in dire need of dedicated range deepz. Ideally you are either a Mage, Boomkin, or S-Priest, but other classes will be considered as well. Melee DPS: Couple melee openings are available. Ideally would like to get a dedicated rogue, ret, or DH, but other classes will be considered. Tank: 1 off tank spot available. Must have raid viable dps offspec. Healers: Full on healers at this time, but if you have a raid ready dps spec – let’s talk. If you are interested, send me a PM here or contact us in-game: Mokael-Kargath Fyroon-NorgannonMokael4 8h
2d Pierre pet Looking for someone to make me Pierre pet. ThanksKeirnan0 2d
2d Any old school kargathians left? Hi.Sporkman56 2d
3d Late night Heroic raiding: The Clique The Clique is a friendly, casual raiding guild on the alliance side of Norgannon . Our guild boasts quite a few west coast members, a few night owls, and a few parents who find time to play after kids have gone to sleep. We offer a stable, friendly environment for new and seasoned raiders that are looking for a break from hardcore environments. We focus on Normal and Heroic raiding. Our goal is to see all that Legion has to offer and kill raid bosses along the way. We raid Tuesday and Sunday from 11:15pm to 2:15am EST. We are currently looking for some raiders to round out or raiding team. We have a need for the following classes and roles. Ranged DPS: High Priority Hunter Boomkin Warlock Elemental Shaman Tank: Low Deathkinight Paladin Warrior Monk Melee DPS: Hunter Shaman Demon Hunter Healers: Full We are a group that plays because we enjoy the people that we play with and have fun together raiding or enjoying other aspects of the game. If this sounds like what you are looking for consider filling out an application at http://theclique.guildlaunch.com/ Or get in touch with me through Real Id at Hadorya#1497Hadorya7 3d
Jul 20 895 Demon Hunter/ 884 Warrior Tank lfg 884 Tank Warrior/895 Demon Hunter looking for guild. Long time player looking for a solid guild.Samwit0 Jul 20
Jul 19 [H] <Soul Assassins> Recruiting for Legion We are recruiting players who are interested in raiding, PvP, Mythic+ dungeons, and the usual casual stuff - Heroics, dailies, leveling, transmog runs, achievement runs, etc. **About Soul Assassins** We are a Horde guild on Kargath US. The guild has been around for almost 10 years. We are a very laid back casual guild that likes to have fun and joke around while clearing content. Currently 8/9 Normal Tomb of Sargeras. **Raid Recruitment** The raid days and times are Tuesday and Wednesday nights 8PM - 11:00PM. We are in need of DPS for the raid group. Any class is welcome; as long as you know your class. We know that it can be a pain to switch servers just to find a new home. Which is why we are more than happy to do cross realm raiding. **Other Recruitment** If you're interested in joining the guild for PvP, Mythic+ dungeons, and / or just the everyday casual experience of the game (leveling, Heroics, farming, etc); we're always recruiting for these aspects of the game as well. **Contacts** http://www.soulassassins.net If you're interested in either joining the guild as a member, or to join us through cross realm; add and message the bnet id below. Twistedklown#1384 Can also message me directly in game on either my druid - MutantX or my hunter - Twistedklown Both of which are on Kargath in case you're on Norgannon.Anârchy6 Jul 19
Jul 16 [H]Immortal Corruption, Recruiting Update 7/16/17 Recruiting DPS, Healers with Strong DPS Off spec, and a Off tank with DPS off Spec. Also taking people who just need an Active home. 7/7H 4/7M 3/3H 10/10H 9/9 2/9H We Raid Thurs, Fri, and Sat Night 9pm Server time you can reach out to me at Ninevolt#1530 Aloha! I am Ninevolt and let me tell you a little bit about our guild! We are a HORDE Casual Progression guild formed Aug 2016 of past hard core raiders that now have to Adult for a living.. and with that said we are looking for other casual players that may be returning or brand new to wow. Although we are working on raid progression, we also want to focus on the part of wow that it's just a game not a 2nd job and we would love to have some more moms and dads join our ranks! We understand if you need to go AFK during a dungeon or raid because your 5 year old just peed on the cat, or you have to leave the raid because you left the stove on and your house is burning down .. we get it! Real life comes first! But if you are tired of those Elitist Jerk guilds. or those random invite guilds filled with 200 people that never talk, or those guilds that the 15 year old will not shut u about boobs. We get it! Thanks for your time and hope to see you guys in game!Ninevolts28 Jul 16
Jul 13 [A] DPS/Tank LF Guild Hello! I am looking for a guild to join after coming back from 2ish year hiatus. I have experience raiding former heroic, now mythic, content. I can play either DH or Monk DPS/Tank. I don't have a preference in which I play. I would prefer a semi-serious environment when it comes to raiding. Any guild that also does group content together is a massive plus. ie. M+s, EN, NH, semi-casual PvP, etc. I am just looking for a place to call home and have fun. :) DH: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/kargath/onthefrits Monk: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/kargath/frai BattleTag: OnTheFrits#1243 Cat Tax: https://i.imgur.com/biFyT3J.pngFrai5 Jul 13
Jul 13 [H] Elite Darkness is recruiting for ToS Elite darkness is currently recruiting for ToS progression. We are a casual raid guild with a mind set focused on progression. We also offer other perks such as guild repair. If you are looking to not only raid but partake in pvp or mythic+ we also have that to look forward to as well. We are currently raiding on Tuesday and Thursday from 830pm to 1130pm est. We are newly established raid team. We are currently 6/9n. And looking to bolster our ranks to push progression into heroic. We are looking for Death knight - Med Demon hunter - Low Hunter - High Mage - High Druid(boomy or resto) - High Pally - Low Warlock - High Shaman(Resto) - High Priest - Low Monk(MW) - High Rogue - Med We are accepting all possible applicants at this time so don't be afraid to send an inquiry. If you can provide logs that is very helpful as well as your previous experience and current experience. You can leave a msg here or add Mazorin#1813Atthirari2 Jul 13
Jul 8 Looking for a guild, mage looking FOR A GUILD.. seems no one uses the in game applet for recruiting as I've tried 4 different guilds with no answer in a week or so. Basically I have not played since 2006, I came back about 1 week ago. Man how things have changed. Levels just aren't what they used to be and mages no longer have to stock pile invis potions.. anyways I am casual now. Yea I know, filthy casual but look, I work any where from 50-70 hours a week and have Sundays and Mondays off. I do get to play a few hours or so a night from time to time. My focus is endgame as I'm working my way there, I would love to do some of the 70-80 dungeons even if you have members who are just enough of a level to do them, I could help. Anyways I don't have much else to offer due to still learning the ropes and changes but I do intend to level my main ( mage ) with out use of the token I received when I REpurchased wow again.Banetek1 Jul 8
Jul 8 Warlords Recruiting Off Tank We are currently Looking for a dedicated Off Tank to fill out our core raiding Group We are are currently 4/9 heroic .Our raid nights are Heroic ToS Tuesday 8pm-11pm and Sunday 8pm-11pm we also do a normal ToS farm run Thursday 8pm-11pm. contact myself or pixil online or in game mail if interested my battle tag is shaw#1877.Lylendra0 Jul 8
Jul 8 Tank/dps looking for guild. Tank/dps lfguild. Experienced.Samwit0 Jul 8
Jul 2 Warlords recruitment (healer) for ToS Warlords is a casual raiding guild starting our progress on ToS next week and heroic soon after. we are looking for A healer to fill out our core group preferably someone with 52 traits and 900 ilvl no off spec is required. We raid Tuesday and Sunday and some Thursday. Our main goal is to have fun and kill some bosses well doing so. If you are interested you can send myself Lylendra or pixel a in game mail or whisper possible dps applicants would be considered aswell.Lylendra3 Jul 2
Jul 1 Warrior Tank/DPS looking for a guild. Experienced looking for guild for mythics or more. Please invite. Thanks.Samwit0 Jul 1
Jul 1 Tank/Dps LFG. Warrior Tank/Dps looking for guild for mythics and more.Samwit0 Jul 1
Jun 30 Looking for weekend raid team. 916 Guardian Druid and 916 Shadow Priest currently looking for a weekend raid team. Both are 9/9N and 7/9H. Both have concordance in all specs and the ability to play off specs as well as druid having a 910 frost mage available with concordance. Btags: GiGi#1168 & Syan#1437 Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/stormrage/psyrina https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/stormrage/syansPsyrina0 Jun 30
Jun 27 <Quixotic> is Recruiting Mythic Raiders! Quixotic (7/9H TOS) is a semi-hardcore raiding and social guild looking to fill out our roster as we move into mythic Tomb of Sargeras. We raid consistently twice a week and have almost daily mythic+ runs. Many of our core players have been together on Kargath-Norgannon for years, some dating back to Vanilla. We are accepting all roles, though any tank or healer applicant who can sustain a viable alternate dps spec will have preference when going into raiding. Raid Schedule (All times are in EST) Tuesday: 9pm to 12am Thursday : 9pm to 12am Optional Alt raid: Saturday: 9pm-11pm Feel free to message Edion (Edion#1740) or Loss (AtlasSound#1705) with any questions or inquiries.Edion4 Jun 27
Jun 24 <Get Paid Pupper> is recruiting! <Get Paid Pupper> Is a raiding guild in search of raiders to rebuild our roster for Tomb of Sargeras! Our veterans are currently 8/9n and are looking to progress further as a full team. Raid time/days are Tuesday and Wednesday 7:30pm-10:30pm. If you are interested, message Elliot#1664 or Zarcol#1387.Beefocalypse0 Jun 24
Jun 16 Song Long and Thanks for All the Fish Yeah, yeah, yeah...Its another one of those posts. I have been on Kargath since it opened shortly after WoW launched in 2004. It has been my home for the last 12 and a half years and I have met quite a ton of people in my time. Many of the old timers (especially forum goers) might remember me as Darias. That annoying Night Elf Priest who always posted on the old forums. I have grown older and wiser and a little less trollish, but I am still me. =D I have been the guild leader of Tears of Vengeance for the last 4 years and while I never could truly replace Litheya as GM, but I did my best to keep things afloat and think ToV has been its most stable in years. For me, though, my time has come and I have officially stepped down as GM and am retiring from raiding. I know, some of you don't care nor know who I am, but I still felt I needed to post this on the forums of the server that I have been on for a third of my life and I wish you all luck in the future of the game our combined servers. To those I have played with over the years who have gone on to other guild and other things, thank you for your friendship over the years. Good luck everyone! For the Alliance! For the Horde! For Azeroth!Amoracchia0 Jun 16
Jun 16 [A] Recent Transfer LF Guild Hi there! I've raided all content through H Nighthold and would love to find a guild that would have room for someone like me. I'm very much the altoholic; I have every class at 110 and am open to filling any role. What I'm looking for: - late night raid hours, past 12est (somewhat negotiable depending on raiding days. I work a lot.) - casual, fun atmosphere. (I'm in my 30s and have been playing since day one. I don't have time or patience for drama. WoW is my way to destress.) That's pretty much it, honestly. I can either be reached on BNet (Krazen#11987) or Kik (kaizakura). Kik is easier if you want to get in touch quickly. My old guild used it as a form of communication so it's just collecting dust on my phone. Looking forward to finding the right guild for me. Thanks!Krazen5 Jun 16
Jun 13 [A]<Bad Phrenology> - New Raiding Guild First, a confession: None of us actually has time for this game. We are old, we are tired, we are cranky and our children never stop screaming. But that's really why we're playing WoW, isn't it? If we didn't have kids, if we didn't have jobs, if we didn't have mortgages, if we didn't have lives, we wouldn't be wasting what little free time we have being bad at killing internet monsters for fake points. We'd be writing the Great American Novel, or building cars, or founding Google, or finally taking that sailing trip around the world. Or we'd at least be in a real, actual raiding guild. Instead, we're here. We're tired and we're beaten, and we need to take frequent breaks to make sure our kids aren't choking on Lego, but we're still here. And we're gonna kill some internet monsters. And we want your help getting in on the ground floor of taking this game somewhat seriously. We are more interested in recruiting people we get along with vs. a specific raiding role, so if you are like us (Old and burdened by kids or a mortgage) you'll fit right in and we'll find you a spot! If this sounds good drop me a line on my Blizzard Handle (Orangutank#11426) or respond to this post and we can talk more! Thanks! P.S. We are thinking of raiding from 8-11PM EST on Tuesdays, but that is subject to change based on the availability of future guild members!Yates1 Jun 13
Jun 3 Fatal Union - Mythic Gul'dan https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pbNcSHeR9wwDarot2 Jun 3
May 27 Ethos Mythic Raid Recruiting Greetings Kargath and Norgannon! Ethos is back in the fray of mythic raiding and are in need of a few more bodies to fill our ranks. Currently most of the team is 8/10Mythic NH and we plan to finish out this tier strong. We are a three night raid team, with one night intended to be dedicated to farm content. Raid times (all EST): Wednesday 8pm-11pm Thursday 8pm-11pm Sunday 8pm-11pm Playtime outside of raids, including additional normal, heroic or mythic content is highly encouraged. Current Needs: Tanks: 1, preferably non-paladin DPS: variety Healers: not actively seeking We are always interested in exceptional applicants. If you feel you have what it takes for top end mythic raiding then we welcome you to apply. We do have minimum requirements for artifact powers and artifact knowledge. Exceptions may be made. Please inquire as to what the current requirements are. How to Apply: to apply contact Leishmania, Chaia/Karshy, Bulkathos, or Lovitar. You can also add Katilicus#1998 and Vamphuntor#1321. A brief history of Ethos: Ethos has been on Kargath since the end of Burning Crusade. In Wrath of the Lich King we became the number one raiding guild on Kargath for the vast majority of the expansion. Since Wrath we have maintained a regular raiding core, completing all 10 man content on a one night a week raiding schedule. Our core has been playing together on different servers since Vanilla, and have been in guilds who have always been at the top of content.Chaia1 May 27
May 27 Remember PVE is for EMOs on Norgannon? Hey guys, I am a returning player who left after WOTLK. This was my hunter on Norgannon. I played with a guild called PVE is for EMOs with a guild leader named Titus. This dude was awesome and so was everyone else and we had a lot of fun together. I think he had toons named Titus, Titusdoom, Titusbotz, something along those lines. I would really like to see if he's still around or if I could connect with him or anyone else from the guild. If you have anything that can point me in the right direction, I'd really appreciate it!Xazereth5 May 27
May 21 Someone has my irl name on toon Hey guys was wondering if whoever has the name Justus on there character (lvl 7 pally I believe) if I could possibly have it? it is my name and i'd like to have it on my new warrior I'm going to lvlNobushii0 May 21
May 13 Looking for a girlfriend Anyone interested? Add me on bnet: Vera#11866. (I'm male.)Prizma0 May 13
May 10 Fatal Union 3/10M NH Recruiting Tired of wiping in Heroic? Want to kill hard bosses without a 3 night raid schedule? Have some great WarcraftLog parses that you just can't push any further because you are carrying 10 bad players in your group? Tues/Wed 8:30-11:15 are Mandatory Raid Nights Lots of off-night M+ and Normal/Heroic groups full of drunken rants about the legendary system. Message an officer.Darot3 May 10
Apr 28 Kargath on Discord Back in its heyday, Kargath had a very vibrant community, including a fairly large userbase on mIRC. Over the years, though, the number of users frequenting the Kargath mIRC channel dropped for a lot of reasons, including people quitting the game, but also mIRC not being a popular tool among the younger WOW audience. It'd be fun to get Kargath community active once again, but obviously, mIRC isn't the tool of choice any more to accomplish this. But discord may be! Discord is a free voice and text chat. It's like mIRC and Ventrilo at once. There is a free mobile app and it also has browser support. Share it with your friends! Let's rebuild Kargath's community back! Kargath's discord: https://discord.gg/6wDh7dE PS: Norgannon peoples are welcome too.Dyalad18 Apr 28
Apr 26 [A]Velocity-Alleria T/W 6-9pm CST [A]Velocity-Alleria (est. 2013) is recruiting! (Easy recruitment process) Velocity was formed in 2013 as Semi-Hardcore raiding guild, drawing together a mix of veteran raiders from Frostwolf, Proudmoore and Alleria we began raiding shortly after the release of patch 5.2.We are a group of players who have played together for quite some time outside of WoW and into other MMOs. We are always looking for new and old players to join our community Raid Nights: Tues/Weds | 6pm-9pm (Central Time / Server) Type: Semi-Hardcore Leaders: Munich, Lelara Progression: 10/10 Heroic NH | 1/10 Mythic NH Recruiting: 890+ ilvl requirement Class/Role Need: Druid (Resto) - High Mage (Any spec) - High Hunter (Marks/BM) - High Priest (Holy) - Medium Shaman (Ele/Resto) - Low Voice Communication: Discord - Because it is better in every way. Contacts: [GM] Munich-Alleria (Shytpan#1232) [Recruitment Officer] Lelantis-Alleria (Lelantis#2468) [Recruitment Admin] Hawtey-Alleria (Hawti#1528) Links: http://wowprogress.com/guild/us/alleria/Velocity ----- Recruitment Process: Our process for recruiting is pretty simple, no lengthy application or personal background check. We have a quick conversation with potential applicants on discord. Then we slot them into the raid to see how they fit. Currently we are trailing recruits in Heroic NH on Tuesday nights starting at 6 CST. This approach will give us a chance to get to know each other. As an incentive for recruits, after a two week trial period AND server transferring to join the raid a recruit will be eligible for a free WoW token. What we expect from our guild members: As a Raider: Velocity like most guilds, requires strong attendance, good performance and gamers with a personality. To break that down a bit we want someone who “FITS”. They are fun running content with, good at what they do, absent of an ego. You should be a strong player with situational awareness. We expect our raiders to give 100% to every raid and not waste our time. Raiders should research their class and fights in advance and contribute suggestions and feedback on our strategies wherever appropriate. We’re looking for players who value gear as a tool to beating content but would happily pass an upgrade to a peer who needs it more. We value players who can play multiple specs/roles well, since that lets us maintain a small raid team and still cover for the occasional absence. As Anyone in the Guild: We expect all members to represent the guild in a positive way. We do not engage with trolls, or arguments about politics, religion, etc. - Our guild keeps a low profile and tries to maintain good public relations with the rest of the server. We are not an intensely serious guild (and this will be apparent by our conversations on Discord) but we do not advocate ruining the gaming experience of other players.. ----- Perks as a Raider: Guild Bank Repairs, Flasks & Potions, Feasts, Gems & Enchants, Off-Day Open-Roll Alt Runs in Normal & Heroic, Free Stuff Tab Access. As a Social: We accept social applications, we hold the same standards for social’s as main raiders.Don’t be a jerk, be a respectable person. About Alleria: Alleria is a PVE server that is Cross-Realm connected with US-Khadgar. Alliance is the dominant faction of these two servers. Boasting many active raiding guilds Alleria/Khadgar is a mid sized server community that offers anything you would need on a daily basis.. Alleria is specifically known for its many long time established guilds and communities.Hawtey0 Apr 26
Apr 26 M NH @Kargath Anyone running pugs on our server?Avaris0 Apr 26
Apr 25 New to raiding Resto Druid LF guild Hey all I am coming back to wow after being away for awhile. Never been able to find time to raid, but now I have the time needed to look for a raiding guild. I have played the game since Vanilla on and off and can take directions. Looking for a Mature guild. My ilvl right now is only 850. Would like to find a good community of people, everyone I started playing with no longer plays and the game isnt the same with out a good group of people to share it with. I am sure there is alot i have to learn about raid healing and I am willing to learn.Rareforms0 Apr 25
Apr 25 <Red Shirt Ensigns> is look for new cadets! <Red Shirt Ensigns> of Norgannon Alliance, is looking for new cadets to join our ranks. We are a laid-back, mature group of family and friends that simply want to enjoy our WOW experience. Some of us have been playing together since release and have experienced more hardcore guilds. We have tried to create a different atmosphere here at RSE. New recruits are warmly embraced and, when the fit is right, quickly become Red Shirt family. Could you be next? We do everything the game has to offer: leveling characters, 5 man dungeons at all levels, group LFR (Looking For Raid), achievement farming, crafting, raiding, etc. We're looking for any mature player (new to the game, or seasoned vet who's played since beta) who is looking for a relaxed environment. All classes and levels are welcome. If you have an alt that needs a home RSE could be the perfect fit. We especially encourage couples, families and older players to apply. If you're a new player, this is the perfect place for you. We have all the perks to make your playing experience more enjoyable and rewarding, as well as an enormous cache of goodies in our guild bank and free repairs. Most importantly, we have a friendly group of experienced players who are more than happy to take the time to answer your questions, run dungeons with you and basically help, in any way, you achieve your in-game goals, whatever they might be. If you're interested in joining our raids, we’ll be happy to help you gear up via questing or dungeons. Given that raiding is somewhat more demanding, we will also assess your ability to play your class and offer pointers, if needed, to assist you in achieving raid-ready status. Our current raiding schedule is TBD. We usually do a 10man flex raid. If raiding isn't quite your thing or you don't want to commit to a raiding schedule, then we have a bunch of crazy guildies, who could spend their days working on achievements, pet battling, pvp and dungeons. So, plenty to do for everyone! So, if you want a guild that is hardcore and infected with elitist jerkism; have to spend half your life researching fights and theory crafting--this is NOT the guild for you. But if you like to relax and move at a less extreme pace, while still kicking bosses’ butts, then RSE's is the place for you! Sadly at the begining of the expansion we just had some Guildies stop playing WoW all together do to real life stuff so we are not raiding atm, but we would like to! Chat up Mogarty (BN tag Duce #1274), Claypool or any other Red Shirt online for “Permission to Come Aboard!”Mogarty0 Apr 25
Apr 23 @baa baa bad sheep I just wanted to stop by and say hi. I don't want you guys to get too demoralized (don't get me wrong I do enjoy some salt). It's come to light that you are having some struggles and are finally coming to terms with the fact that we are better than you (but not that much better) Wishful thinking? In case you're curious https://sendvid.com/6wtpiuuf Anyways, the point of this post is that if you guys are tired of slamming your faces into bosses for that extra night/those extra hours. I would like to extend an invitation for you to app to our guild. If approved you could be living the dream, calm relaxing raid schedule and a steady stream of bosses dying. Not to mention we don't spend that precious little raid time passive aggressively arguing about what version of dbm we should be using. But, lets not get to ahead of ourselves you have to pass our rigorous recruitment process first. I'd say we have maybe 3 potential spots for fill-ins available (we don't want to water down the hotness too much). If you think you are up to the challenge, and looking for a fun, productive, and efficient environment please feel free to post that app @ http://fatalunion.enjin.com/ I look forward to putting you all through an elaborate hunger games esque trial process that none of you will likely survive. P.S. Whoever didn't understand why us raiding on Tuesday wasn't a valid argument need not apply. -Watch Fatal Union (Xavius sends his love <3<3xoxoxo)Watch41 Apr 23
Apr 19 899 WW Monk LF Guild 10/10H exp 899 WW Monk Looking for a raiding guild before ToS comes out! 10/10H exp. Looking for something laid back but able to down content fairly quickly. Looking for raid times 8-11 tue and thurs if possible. Please contact in game or here Thanks!Kunpochiken1 Apr 19
Apr 17 Warlòrds looking for YOU!! Warlòrds looking for more , We classify ourselves as a part-time hardcore guild. We strive to achieve high ranked kills on a limited schedule. We achieved great success at only 2 nights in EN and TOV **Progression** 7/7 heroic EN 2/3 heroic ToV 3/10 heroic NH 10/10 normal NH Raid Schedule: tuesdays and sundays 8pm EST - 111EST. Who are we?: We are tight-knit raid team that strives to be the best we can be and still have fun ,looking for players who want to raid in a drama free environment with a focus on progression. **Recruitment Needs** min 870ILVL with 36 traits tank prefer warrior w dps o spec Resto Shaman Shadow Priest Mage As usual if you are an exceptional player we will consider you no matter what class you are. **Contact** If you're interested in finding out more about us feel free to contact me at meddic#1534Meddic7 Apr 17
Apr 10 Handicap LF guild on norgannon is a handicap or is a handicap guild social and friendly like to play contact me thought ingame mail. ThanksPerc0 Apr 10
Apr 8 Blizzcon So who got lucky enough to get Tix?Drumhedz0 Apr 8
Apr 8 "I'm not dead yet" LF dps 4 M NH LF dps moving into M NH! Raid times are from 9-12 pm server on tues - weds. LF any class but do not currently have - frost dk - enhance shammy - arms warr - MM hunter - feral druid PST thorax, iamgrute, or Shazzam for info.Imgrute0 Apr 8
Apr 6 Heroic Nighthold looking for DPS 4/16/2017 Looking for a couple dps for Nighthold Heroic, spots are permanent. Couple = 2. 2 DPS. You'll notice this is very non descript. I don't care which class you play; Provided you're DPS and you can play Tuesday and Thursday 8PM EST - 11PM EST Whisper me in game, or send me an in-game mail. Our raid group already consists of 11, however having 2 extra will allow more freedom for the occasional person to leave early if needed.Crescent0 Apr 6
Mar 23 Fatal Union - Mythic Tichondrius For your viewing pleasure. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0vz05vj-gA&t=5sDarot0 Mar 23
Mar 12 [H] <Titanforged> Casual Raiders Wanted! **UPDATE** <Titanforged> on Kargath/ Norgannon will be under new management. I will be moving to Zul'jin with a dream of a daytime raiding guild. <Titanforged> is recruiting. We Raid, we do mythic +s, achievements and stuff. We are looking for team players, and people who enjoy working together. Raid nights are Tuesday and Wednesday with an optional Thursday night. Raid invites go out at 8:45pm boss pull is at 9:00ish raid night ends at 11:30pm server time (EST) You will not be punished if you miss a raid night all raids are totally optional. We are a laid back group of adults most of us are 30+ we do have a few who are under 30. We like to joke around and have fun together. Casual raid environment, no one rage quits or yells at you for wipes. We help gear up for raiding and explain fights. All we ask is that you meet the ilvl requirements (860 N NH & 875 H NH) Social guild environment, mains/alts are welcomed. Some of us are achievement getters, mount/ pet collectors, we have a few pvpers, casual and solo players as well.Averley9 Mar 12
Mar 10 [A] Weekend casual raiders wanted <Appetite for Destruction> is looking for a few more players who want to try more challenging content but either RL gets in the way or their casual guild isn't willing to take a shot at it. Most of our group have work schedules or other time demands that prevent raiding on the usual weeknights that typical raiding guilds run - so we do our normal and heroic runs on the weekend exclusively: Saturday and Sunday. People are off and on all the time on weekdays to farm or clear soloable stuff; we often do smaller 5-man content like Karazhan runs whenever we happen to have the right mix of folks on. What kind of players do we think would have fun in our setup? Other folks like us! If you're the kind of player with an 870-880 geared character or two and feel comfortable running the mid-level Mythic + content (say, 7s or 8s), have tasted some of normal Nighthold and maybe even pugged some heroic NH, that's about what we're talking about. We've done some raids and pugged spots to fill in, but it would be a lot nicer if we could have a regular team of like-minded people who want to find a home away from the "BIG DI** DPS" ragequitting trolls. If you are interested, please contact me on either of my usual characters: Yakko-Kargath or Adhara-Kargath. Thanks!Yakko0 Mar 10
Mar 7 <Deadlighters> guild anniversary Hello all! The Deadlighters guild is celebrating their 10th anniversary today and would like to invite all to join us at 9pm server (6pm pacific) in Org as we do our traditional fireworks extravaganza! We are the 2nd oldest, still active, guild on Norgannon's Horde side (shout out to Disputed for keeping us in 2nd place! lol) and have survived the last 10 years with the game guild leaders without any implosions. Bring your fireworks and favorite toys and come celebrate with us tonight!Marzel1 Mar 7
Mar 3 WTB Universal Language Repository 35k negotiable. I can do COD or direct trade with Horde. If you're Alliance, we can go via the Auction House. Hit me up :)Kandorr2 Mar 3
Feb 28 Selling ravenholdt reputation revered-exalted I have 1407 Heavy Junkboxes to sell. If anyone's interested let me know.Kiweo2 Feb 28
Feb 27 Returning player LF active guild. Hello! Let me tell you about myself so that way you have a little bit more insight as to what I'm specifically looking for. I work full time on a rotating schedule and have no set off days. As well as my work schedule being up in the air every week I'm also a new father. With that being said I'm not really interested in raiding and more interested in pvp as my window of time I get to spend in game is significantly smaller than in previous years. If your guild can accommodate a player such as myself then please leave some information regarding your guild in the comments. I look forward to meeting new people and forging new friendships!Mcshånks2 Feb 27
Feb 27 Selling Nightbane mount runs As title states you get the mount, achieve, etc. 250k for the run. We will provide the invis pot. 200k if you just want the mount and no achieve Add me on bnet (Yohshi#11289)or message me in game anytime.Ohshi1 Feb 27
Feb 14 Electric Sheep is recruiting Exceptional applicants will be considered regardless of current class need. Current Recruitment need(s): -Ranged DPS • Mage (highest priority) • Shadow priest (very high priority) • Hunter -Healers • Holy Priest (shadow OS, very high priority) • Holy Paladin (Ret OS) We will give greater consideration to those willing and able to perform competently in an off-spec role occasionally. Raid Times (Eastern Time): * Wednesdays - 8:30pm to 11:30pm * Thursdays - 8:30pm to 11:30pm * Sundays - 7:30pm to 11:30pm About us: 7/7 Mythic EN 2/3 Mythic ToV 8/10 Heroic NH <Electric Sheep> is an established 20 man (Mythic in WoD) raiding guild that has been raiding since Vanilla. We've always been a Mythic progression guild, and strive to down all content. We've never stopped raiding in all this time, we're like a rock, and that is hard to come by in raiding guilds these days. If you're looking for a place that will always do mythic content, you wont have to worry about finding a new guild down the road. More Info: If you want to learn more about the guild or have any questions regarding recruitment, please visit our forum at http://www.acdsheep.com or contact an officer in-game. Good people to try are Akorah, Alayne, Dibbler, Waymar, Kerias, Siccarius or ask a member if there are currently any officers online or on alts. You can also contact our Recruitment Officer, Siccarius, or me Dante through Battle Tag: Siccarius#1696, or Burnd#1927 Website: http://www.acdsheep.comDañte1 Feb 14
Feb 2 Alliance guilds that raid mornings? I have been trying to find a guild that is more appropriate to my schedule. I am looking for a guild that raids from a range of 8 AM to 1:30PM EST on Kargath. I am not a stickler for progression, as being in a guild that does only normal runs would be fine with me. The raid time is my largest concern. With this time frame I could raid on any day of the week. If such a guild exists, and you would like to talk with me, my Tag is Widowmaker#1459. Have a nice day.Triswing0 Feb 2