Kirin Tor, Sentinels, and Steamwheedle Cartel

Apr 25, 2016 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Connected-Realms Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your connected realms with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. http://us.battle.net/en/community/conductRygarius0 Apr 25, 2016
1d [Horde] RP Winter Veil Cross Realm Event [H] WINTER VEIL IN WINTERSPRING ((A Cross Realm Horde Holiday RP Party Spectacular)) December 16th, the first Day of Winter Veil, at 5pm PST | 6 MT | 7 CST | 8 EST Come and join us in celebrating the feast of Winter Veil in snowy Winterspring! Meet people you've never met, hailing from across Azeroth! In addition to good food, booze and company, we will be hosting a number of exciting activities throughout the night! Sign up now to participate! ((This event will have people and groups from at least 3 different servers in attendance!)) Blind Date Auction - Polar Bear Brawl - Group Performances Blind Date Auction: Sign up with one of the sheets in the envelope below between now and the party to be an auctionee! Auctionees will be given anonymous descriptions and bid on by partygoers, agreeing to spend some time with the winner (although they are neither expected or required to do more than that)! Buyers are limited to spending only 5000gp overall (you cannot just buy every auction if you're rich). All proceeds will be used as prize money for future events. ((If you are interested in being bid on, please fill out this form: https://goo.gl/forms/byYMUe8bQVl4sLmZ2 )) Polar Bear Brawl: They say nothing warms the soul like a fight in the frigid cold! A seasonal tradition, this dueling tournament involves stripping down to the bear minimums and duking it out in the frigid snow! While weapons are allowed, nothing else is. Contestents will be inspected before matches to ensure they aren't carrying any jewlery or other items which might afford them an advantage. Bystanders are encouraged to throw snowballs, to add an extra element of chilly fun! Winner gets a special mystery gift! ((If you wish to participate in the Polar Bear Brawl please submit this form: https://goo.gl/forms/lEzh80OhTMwCmDXk2 )) Group Performances: Everyone has a different way of celebrating the season, and we want to give you a platform to show everyone yours! We want to encourage different organizations to sign up and show off. Have a few people recite a story, or sing a song or something entirely different! ((Limit one performance per Guild. We will coordinate with you about the performance itself. Performances should be roughly Winter Veil themed in nature, no longer than 15 minutes and be relatively non-offensive, sign up here: https://goo.gl/forms/q42lTedg1nsgs3553 )) ((Additionally, we've made a discord server for the event, you can join here: https://discord.gg/f7unUyM You are in no way required to join the discord to attend the event as it is ingame. The main idea behind it is that discord lets you PM anyone who you share a discord server with, so if you meet someone cool at the event hopefully it'll provide an easy way to connect with them again (encase you forget their server name or anything like that). We will also be using it as a place to share screenshots during/after the event, make updates/announcements, and possibly play mood music via the voice channels. You can also access all of the signups from in there. As this is a cross realm event, we will need to group everyone. You must whisper Ohee-Ravenholdt, Kejala-Ravenholdt, or Raelanaa-Twisting Nether for a group invite at the time of the event. If that doesn't work, contact me (Lahcania#1539 on bnet, Arahe#6448 on discord) or tag me on discord or even post here (although that will probably be the slowest response time). If you are planning on attending please like or comment on this thread so we can get a rough tally of who's coming. Also if anyone knows of a rp community hub outside of these forums for this server (like a discord) that I could broadcast this on, please let me know!))Arahe2 1d
2d [A] Certified Fresh recruiting raiders. We are a semi-hardcore raid guild, or as I like to say casually competent. We make decent progression, but don't push (or bite) as hard as hardcore guilds with our two day schedule. We have roughly 24 raiders, and could use a few more to be able to attempt Mythic raiding when real life takes priority for a few players. We also enjoy collecting phat M+ loot. Progression: Antorus - 8/11 H 11/11 N ToS - 9/9 H 1/9 M Our Raid Times: Tues/Wed 9pm-12am Server Loot System: /roll Core Raiders > casuals/trials MS > OS What we need: Melee: Low DK, Monk, Rogue, Warrior - Low Ranged: High Boomkin, Mage - High Hunter, Spriest, Warlock - Med Ele - Low Healers: High. A priest would be ideal. We can double up any other class. Also, an extra healer with a dps OS. Recruitment contact: Srslyhamerd-Kirin Tor Imbashammy-Sentinels Officers - Darreth-KirinTor Ronbergundy-Sentinels Skafest-Sentinels Vexerian-KirinTor https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/sentinels/Certified+Fresh https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/301760 Last Edit: 12/14/17Skafest1 2d
3d (A) Small PVE/RP Guild seeks new friends! Hi there, my little group of misfits is looking for some more people to run Mythic + with (We've cleared +16!) We also dip our toes into normal/heroic raiding, do world quests everyday, and a few of us love to RP. We are not looking to make a mega Wal-Mart Guild. This means I don't want to just blindly accept whoever just to pad my roster. I want to get to know you, build real friendships that last. You aren't just 1's and 0's after all, you should have a welcoming home where cliques do not exist. I HATE trade chat spam recruiting so our guild has remained small. We are the Celtic Crusaders, and we do nothing but laugh in Discord until we cry and our stomachs hurt! I hope you'll give us a try, we'd love to make some new friends! Please add me (KiraWolfkin#1792) i'd love to hear from you. :)Kirawolfkin3 3d
4d Roleplayers Connect Discord Welcome to Roleplayers Connect! This server has been around for a few months, as it was originally a RP server Discord channel. However, the moderators have recently decided to convert it to allow ALL roleplayers access. This Discord is designed with the intention of helping the RP community across servers to thrive and grow. This is especially important with the upcoming expansion, Battle for Azeroth. We’re hoping to set up this server as a means for ALL role players and RP guilds to connect, network, meet and chat. Reminder: this server will only be active if you all choose to make it so. The more activity within the Discord, the more useful members will find it. 
The server is equipped with: + Server categories! Each RP server will have their own category that includes channels for guild bases and guild advertisements. If your server does not have a category yet, message a moderator to set one up + Factional Roles Dyno bot has been put into place to allow all members to give themselves a role. Once must simply type !rank [rank name] into the #bot_spam channel. The ranks included are Alliance, Horde and Guild Representative. + Voice Channels There have been a few voice channels added in case members choose to network via choice chat. + Facebook Group Ads Many RP servers have a respective Facebook group. Those groups will be added on the front #welcome page for easy access. Moderators have only been put in place to help keep an eye out for potential drama! There are only three rules we ask members to abide by: 1)Be friendly/kind to one another! 2)Avoid controversial topics. 3)No trolling or bashing other members and guilds. Access Link: https://discord.gg/ettfyHJ [[ We are currently looking for more moderators to help manage server guild base channels! DM a moderator if you wish to apply! ]]Kalepathe0 4d
4d LF BS for Enchanted Thorium Breastplate If there are any blacksmiths on KT/SNT/SWC Alliance side, I'm looking to get the Enchanted Thorium Breastplate made. I have the mats but not much on ally to tip (unless you don't mind a Horde tip!) If you can craft it, please let me know here!Bearchase1 4d
6d Do you even RP?! Hey there, long time player returning after a long absence (Middle of MoP). I didn't expect to come back to our servers being so bare but that's MMO's for ya. Any who, I've seen a couple of posts for raids and one for PVP but no RP threads. I know RP was always been on the lowside, at least on SWC, but are there any groups out there still into that? Just looking to get back into everything and I like to keep RP as an option (everyone gets tired of progression from time to time)Syledis23 6d
6d Oceanic/Late Hours RP Discord Hello fellow RPers, I started a discord for people playing during Oceanic hours. https://discord.gg/3fXBg7K You might be in Australia, New Zealand or another Oceanic location. You might be a late shift worker from the USA. You might be a vampire. Whatever reason you have for eating dinner at 3am server is fine — this discord is for RPers that share your schedule. Horde & Alliance Welcome!! I made this discord to prepare for an amazing feature coming in B4A: WoW Communities. This feature will allow us to join multiple guild-like groups (with chat and calendar marking!) on a character basis & across servers. For example: <Azerite and Arcwine> <Gnome Girl Power> <Void Elf & Worgen ERP Manor> <Oceanic RPer Chill Mythic Runs> <Tusks of Mannoroth Support Group> <Dwarf Only Raiding> I think this feature is going to be fantastic for RPers and will definitely be a boon for those of us playing on American RP servers from odd timezones.Sef0 6d
Dec 10 [H] Casual Guild Seeks DPS for Mythics We'd like to add some DPS to our roster for Mythics. If you're not quite there, we're happy to help with Heroics. Our timezone is Eastern (GMT-5). Being mostly 35+, with jobs and kids, we're active in the evenings throughout the week and weekends. We hope to see you around!Kushkura1 Dec 10
Dec 9 Looking for casual guild 1. Times available & time zone: Eastern Time zone US. I can be on usually in the afternoon or evening until about 8 or 9 pm. After 9 my time belongs to my wife. ;-) 2. Server preference: I have 5 characters on Steamwheedle Cartell (H) between level 88 to 99 - two of these I have been playing since 2009, the rest I started back in 2012. 3. Faction preference: All of these characters are Horde. Though I would like to say that my first experiences in World of Warcraft were playing Alliance. In fact, a few of these used to be Alliance until I transfered them in 2012. 4. Hardcore/semi-hardcore/casual: From semi hardcore to mostly casual. I love running dungeons - especially in Group Finder - and leveling. I enjoy company while doing achievements and dailies. I enjoy collecting rare mounts and pets and can be quite obsessive when I am on the prowl for something specific. I wouldn't mind raiding but it's not a priority for me. In the past I ran with a group that did old raids for the achievements. I loved that. 5. Current progression/experience: I started Wow a week before WotLK came out. I had stopped just after Cata, then played again when Draenor came out but haven't played in over a year. I'm just getting back into it. Demon Hunter kicks butt. My main is Enhancement Shaman - When I first played it, it just fit me. Now, I am getting back into it trying to understand the changes. I still love it and of all my characters I play it the best. 6. Recent logs (if available): Not even sure what this means. I'm sure I can furnish any information you want. Just ask. I'm an easy going guy. ;) 7. Contact info: My Battle.net tag is Dratikus#1684. 8. Anything else: I'm out of work now but job search takes priority. So, during the morning and into the afternoon I am usually busy around the house and online doing job search activities. Afternoon and evenings are my only play times available. I'm 47 years young, and part of the original video gamers generation (I had an Atari in 79). I am a professional software developer from Boston, love RUSH, scifi, collecting Atari games. I used to be in a guild, but while I was away from the game, someone took control of the guild and kicked everyone. Now I believe it is a glorified banker guild. I say glorified because it was pretty high level and a great bunch of people. I want that again - I want a great bunch of people to hang with who love doing the same things I love doing. I may not be raid material but I'll always have your back.Valdro0 Dec 9
Dec 8 LFG question I am on the Sentinels realm and LFG.. when I try to use the guild finder in game, I see only guilds on Kirin Tor and Steamwheedle.. so if request to join a guild on Kirin Tor, do I have to do a realm transfer? sorry for the newb question, but I am returning after not playing for five years.. not sure how the realm merge works.. p.s. I am a casual player, NA, left coast, looking for an active, mature guild either RP or non RP, and family friendly meaning no foul language in chat as I often play game with younger family members thanks for your timePelladure1 Dec 8
Dec 5 Alliance SPriest LF Casual Guild Hello! I am currently in search of a welcoming and casual guild! I would like to find somewhere that I can socialize, complete mythics, achievement runs, and maybe even a raid, if time permits. Due to work and home life, I can't commit to a set raid schedule but if I am online and am able to, I'd love to participate! Times available: I currently work on a midnight shift and have a child so I am on at all sorts of different times throughout the week. I usually try to get online for a little bit most days and then spend more time on my days off (currently Thurs-Saturday). Time zone: EST Current progression/experience: I raided pretty steadily up until MoP and then life happened and I have basically just focused on LFR to see the content. If I have time, then I will occasionally join a PuG for N/H/M raiding depending on the raid if my guild isn't running anything. Contact info: I can be reached in-game when I'm online via whisper or mail and I will be checking this as well! Another option is via my Btag: Lumenalia#1137 Thank you for your consideration!Lumenalia0 Dec 5
Dec 1 (A) <Infinity> is Recruiting for Antorus UPDATE: 12/14/17 Infinity is looking for talented players to join our ranks for raiding progression. Our current needs are listed below. We are looking to bolster our ranks as we progress through Antorus. Every new applicant, if accepted, will be listed at Member status and will be brought to raids and evaluated before being promoted to Raider. Our progression this expansion is as follows: Emerald Nightmare - 3/7M - 7/7H - 7/7N Nighthold - 1/10M - 10/10H - 10/10N Tomb of Sargeras - 9/9H - 9/9N Antorus - 8/11H - 11/11N Our team consists of a veteran core of players who have been playing the game since Vanilla. While we created this guild during Wrath of the Lich King, its officer core have been playing together in the same guilds since Vanilla with each of us having 13+ years experience in the game. Not only do we enjoy progression and raiding, but we are also avid PvPers, if that is something you enjoy. We also run Mythic+ on the weekends and typically have no trouble pushing keys to +10 - +15. If you do apply and are accepted and wish to bring friends with you, but they hate raiding, then we do have a Friends & Family Rank. We do more than just raiding so they would be included in anything else we do, if they desire to run with us. Just to note, we will only do this if you, yourself, are promoted to Raider rank. We are looking for 1-2 healers and a few DPS to round out our raid team. We are looking for any of the following: DPS Assassination Rogue Subtlety Rogue Unholy Death Knight Windwalker Monk Fury Warrior Demonology/Destruction Warlock Healers Restoration Druid Restoration Shaman Discipline Priest Holy Priest If interested, fill out an application here: http://infinitykt.enjin.com/recruitmentKaledyne11 Dec 1
Nov 29 Kirin Tor Veterans Any vets still around? Came back to check out Legion and curious to see if any old timers are doing the same. Hopefully some people still check these forums every now and then for nostalgia sake.Vin42 Nov 29
Nov 28 [A] <Certified Fresh> 9/9H This is a copy paste of Imba's post from the guild recruitment forums. <Certified Fresh> is recruiting for Legion Raiding Realm: Sentinels(Connected with Kirin-Tor/Steamwheedle-Cartel) - US RP Faction: Alliance Raiding Schedule: Monday/Tuesday 9:00pm - 12:00am (CST) (Only 6 hours per week!) Current Progression: 9/9H and LFM to push mythic. <Certified Fresh> is an Alliance raiding guild looking to expand our roster. We're looking for mature people who want to progress and have fun. Primary need is people who put out bomb deeps :) Secondary need is a healer with a dps off-spec. How to apply? On server: You can contact one of Imbashammy, Srslyhamerd or Ronbergundy. (Can also /who Certified Fresh) On Bnet: No1LiveZ#1137 On here: Respond to this thread. More info on the type of people you'd be raiding with: We have a group of about 12-15 consistent raiders who like to have fun but also want to progress. We're a newly formed guild but have been raiding together for a couple months now. If you're a good raider just looking to have fun and get some progression in, drop us a line in game or respond with contact info. We'd like to build up our guild roster more in order to improve speed of progression for future content as well as continue to go further now. We could use any dps classes currently, just need to push good numbers and be good with mechanics.Torment3 Nov 28
Nov 7 What happens to RP servers? Hey, I am looking for support and suggestions for the future of RP servers post-Blizzcon announcement of PVP/PVE server distinction removal. I posted a thread in the General Forums https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20759231738#post-1 I would appreciate any input you have! Thank you much.Xiolableu1 Nov 7
Oct 30 Maximum Effort is a 2/9M recruiting Maximum Effort is a 2/9M with 7/9M leads guild on Cenarion circle. We have very strong leadership, origination and strong core of raiders! Our goal is to aim for server first achievements and push ourselves and the team as far we can. There is nothing more fun then breaking into a nerd rage when you and 19 friends finally kill a hard boss! When do we raid? -Mon, Tue and Wed are mythic progression nights -Thursday is heroic farm Raids are 10-12pm est (7-9pm server) What do we need? -We need Heals (shaman, holy priest or Holy Pally) -Any dps specs who are up to the challenge! All spots are competitive and there will be no carries on this raid team, 9/9H a must but looking for Mythic minded people!!! You do not need any mythic raiding experience to join us! We have people with lots of mythic experience, pushing for server/realm first achievements, willing to cover transfer cost for the right candidates. add B tag oicu812#1947 or Discord info smashzero #9346Smashzerõ0 Oct 30
Oct 26 @Steamwheedle Vanilla Players Anyone from Martyrs Blood still around?Euros2 Oct 26
Oct 26 Roleplayer's Network - Blizzard Group Want to connect with your fellow roleplayer's with the new Blizzard groups feature? Check out your server's Roleplayer's Network! https://blizzard.com/invite/YLgEJuynW Want to connect with the global Roleplayer's Network instead or as well? https://blizzard.com/invite/J9O7xh0AXBurrewargue0 Oct 26
Oct 26 KT/SW/Sent And Overwatch Is there anyone on our combined servers who happens to play Overwatch occasionally as well? Just looking for folks who enjoy two games that I am mediocre at to befriend on the interwebz.Parker1 Oct 26
Oct 26 Characters on the Armory How long does it take new characters on this server to appear in the Armory? It seems slow for some reason, but I'd heard a rumor that merged servers only update every 2-3 weeks. Thanks in advance for your help!Pingyang0 Oct 26
Oct 5 [A]<Renascent>-Kirin Tor is looking for more! <Renascent> is 2-Day Alliance Heroic Raiding and Mythic+ Guild. Renascent has a lively Mythic+ scene, where some of our members push 10+ weekly. We're looking for dedicated, fun, and awesome players to join our ranks! Recruitment Priorities: Anyone looking for a fun casual guild that focuses on Mythic+ and Heroic raid progression. Good players, that can perform their role admirably, and communicate with the group, Newer players that want to break into Raiding, Dungeoneering, the Game as a whole. Any and all classes are welcome! :D We pride ourselves on being casual friendly, and a guild for grown-ups. Grown folk have careers, children, gentlemen lovers, gentlelady lovers, dolphin-kin lovers, and a Dire Dwarf side-piece. We get and understand the constraints that life places on us, and simply want to do dumb!@#$ - erm raid, group, farm, in spite of those issues. Raid Schedule: Thursday 7 PM - 10 PM CST(Server) Monday 7 PM - 10 PM CST(Server) Mythic+ Schedule: Nothing official, but many of the runs take place on the off nights, Sunday in particular, or shortly following a raid. Our most dedicated Mythic+ members tend to begin ~8:00 PM CST on off nights. Please reply here or add me to friends list in game!Keraw0 Oct 5
Oct 5 Returning player looking for a home Once upon a time there was a little resto Shaman that loved raiding. After killing Deathwing that shaman settled down, got married, and had a kid. Now a few years later that shaman is looking to get back into raiding and is looking for some peeps to have fun with. If anyone is interested in having me I am currently leveling up through WoD. Also have a hunter - 90 DK - 90 pally - 87 priest - 85 mage - 85 warrior - 81 monk - 74Tammasar1 Oct 5
Oct 3 @<Steel Reign> members (Sentinels) I miss you all <Steel Reign> members on Sentinels back in the days of ICC raiding. It was honestly the last time I felt part of something good in this game. Been back now on a different realm for a while, and was wondering if any of the old team was still around somewhere? This is Craz, by the way.Twiloh0 Oct 3
Sep 18 Sovereign Sages Just a quick note to inform any returning players that log on to find themselves out on the street without a guild, we've moved. You can find us on Dalaran.Suzahnnah3 Sep 18
Sep 9 (A) <Annihilation> is looking for raiders Annihilation is a casual hardcore guild full of semi-retired raiders and altoholics. We are hoping to find more to join our raid team and our guild family. We have scheduled raids Saturday and Sunday starting at 8pm Eastern/NY time, and would like to add more strong dps and raid healers. What does casual hardcore mean? Most of us have been raiding for the past 5 expansions, and there is an expectation of knowing how to play a role, but we're not elitists. Send me a whisper or an in game message, or whisper Charco starting 30 minutes before raid if you want to try our raid out!Indeah1 Sep 9
Aug 31 Crimson Blood Clan [H] 5/9H, Seeking DPS Crimson Blood Clan Formed in 2006, our guild has been stable and actively raiding for over a decade. Horde: PvE/RP connected realms (Originated on Steamwheedle Cartel, now connected to Kirin Tor and Sentinels) Active discord server, website, and guild perks open to all members.     Our Current Raid Progress, and Schedule We are 9/9 regular and 6/9 heroic Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday 6:30-9:30PM Server Time.   Current Schedule Details: Tuesday we clear regular ToS and move into heroic in the same evening. Wednesday is our heroic push night, and if we have enough raiders on Monday we run further heroic progression.  If we do not have enough on Mondays, we move to mythic plus dungeons or other guild activities.  This schedule is subject to change slightly over time as we make further progress.   What We're Looking For: 1. DPS classes of all kinds. 2. Players looking for a raid team but also for a guild to call home.   Things You Should Know Before Joining Crimson Blood Clan Raids: -We ask that applicants be ILvL 900-910+ (some exceptions can be made) -Every raider, new and old, is subject to the same priority-based loot system regardless of role and rank. -We take a relaxed and fun approach to raid progression, yet expect all raiders to strive and improve whenever possible. -We maintain a fun, mature and positive raid environment and expect all raiders and guild members to do the same. -Perfect attendance is not mandatory, but is appreciated and viewed as an asset.     Contact me at Onyx#12514 Apply Here: http://www.crimsonbloodclanswc.com  edit: 5/9 heroic changed to 6/9 heroic (accurate as of 8/31/17)Onyx1 Aug 31
Aug 29 (A) Join the Coast Guard! Booty Bay Coast Guard, that is. We're a shiny new guild founded by three older (30+) experienced (dating back to Vanilla) players. We're casual, social, RP-friendly (but not required!), laid-back goofballs who mostly play on weekends and who would like to build a guild of similar folks who want a low-pressure, drama-free place to make friends. We don't take ourselves very seriously, the game is our recreation, not our job, and we all really hate the GO GO GO GO mentality of LFG (though we hope to run instances together!). There's no minimum level, and alts are just fine with us. Sound like a place you'd like to chill? Talk to Akilos, Rivaine, Yggrasill, or Oriel (all on Sentinels) in-game! (Note: Must be tall enough to wade back to shore when the boat sinks)Akilos1 Aug 29
Aug 27 What's new? I have been gone for a short minute. That pesky real life got in the way. That said, I feel like literally everything has changed. I will say this, I am liking the new armory (character profile) look. Also, the fact that a hunter melee'd my face off in warsong. That was an amazing surprise for me. Don't think I have been this excited to play the game in a while. :3 -waves- Hi everyone!Prodon0 Aug 27
Aug 24 LF Daytime Horde raiding guild. Hello, Due to my current work schedule I am looking for a daytime raiding guild preferably between 10am to 4pm server. I have been raiding since WotLK, My toon is a Guardian/ Feral druid.Drezzleck0 Aug 24
Aug 22 What is the state of RP here? Am longtime based on Wyrmrest Accord, but played several years back on Steamwheedle for a good while, and Scryers before that, and have been wanting to branch back out to it and other smaller servers for a while for other RP. Good memories there. Is there any world RP whatsoever, or is it all confined to Guilds and private events?Sunborne4 Aug 22
Aug 17 Lf guild that runs Tos for progression/alts I need the alt part cause my gear isnt up to spec for progression, been out of raiding on wow for awhile, but i can still play disc great, even after the change, and holy atm till I learn the fights...a needed thing in order to play disc the right way let me know in game if you're looking for anyoneLezzy0 Aug 17
Aug 15 Returning Player LF Guild Hey All, I'm a returning player with a new account looking for a guild to level and hang out with. I'm a pretty casual player but will join in on guild activities when I can. Not looking to raid or do anything specific, just chill. Let me know if there are any guilds out there recruiting, I'd love to join up with any laid back groups that aren't looking for a hardcore player.Aethanas0 Aug 15
Jul 27 [H] Honorbound-Steamwheedle Cartel 5/9M ToS [H] Honorbound-Steamwheedle Cartel is a long standing guild that has been raiding since Vanilla. We are looking for more like minded raiders who value skill, maturity, and teamwork. Current Progression: 5/9 Mythic Tomb of Sargeras 10/10 Mythic Nighthold 3/3 Mythic Trial of Valor 7/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare Our current recruitment needs are: UH DK, Disc Priest and Resto Druid We are asking applicants to be raid ready,920+ with a minimum of 54 traits However, any exceptional players are encouraged to apply regardless of class/spec. We do not recruit for the bench, so if you join us you will raid. We raid 3 nights a week on Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 7:30pm-11pm CST, server time. We ask players to maintain near 100% attendance, but do realize real life comes first. Apply at: https://discord.gg/SdQZ3UZ If you have any questions please feel free to contact me on Discord in game or any of the other officers listed below: Doom#13606 Norpse#1671 Adalwolf#1314Norpseldro0 Jul 27
Jul 21 [A] Searing Shadows Recruiting DPS Last updated: 8/21/17 We are a semi-hardcore raid guild, or as I like to say casually competent. We make decent progression, but don't push (or bite) as hard as hardcore guilds. We have roughly 16-19 raiders. We also have a large group of casual players in guild, so there are always people online. Progression: ToS - 9/9 N 7/9 H NH - 10/10 H Our Raid Times: Wed, Thurs, Mon 9:30pm-12:30am Server Loot System: /roll Core Raiders > casuals/trials If you won more items than the others this week you will be passed over to ensure more people win at least something. MS > side grade > OS What we need: Tank: HIgh. Melee: High DK, Monk, Warrior - High DH, Feral, Paladin, Rogue, Shaman - Med Ranged: High Mage, Moonkin Spriest, Warlock - High Ele, Hunter - Med Healers: Low. In-game contact: Oriel-KirinTor (GM and raid lead) is the primary contact to add you to the calendar for a trial. Officers - Kiraneem-KirinTor Prinloc-KirinTor Tamerizer-KirinTor http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/kirin-tor/Searing+Shadows https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/69772Skamage6 Jul 21
Jul 9 Devouring Light is recruiting. Devouring Light is looking to bolster our ranks for Normal and Heroic Tomb of Sargeras runs. Looking for a healer and some dps. Willing to help gear those that are interested. We run M+ during the week and raids on the weekends. Message me at Tolak#1745 with any questions or anyone who is on in the guild.Tolak1 Jul 9
Jul 4 (A) Council of Fate is recruiting Council of Fate is looking for new members. Currently 8/9 N ToS. Raids are Wed & Thurs 8-10 PM server time. Hybrid classes preferred for raid. Very casual guild. Many of us are friends IRL. We use Discord voice chat. Mic and headset required for raiding. You can see some of our guild antics on our facebook stream page : https://www.facebook.com/KTCoFStreaming/?ref=bookmarks If interested please send an in game tell or mail to Amberleigh-KirinTor.Amberleigh1 Jul 4
Jun 15 Heals looking for raid Hi there, I have been playing this game since BC and raiding all though the xpacs. Looking to end my rein of pugging, curious if there are any groups raiding Wed nights possibly Thurs as well.Sooye0 Jun 15
Jun 13 UK Players Are there any other players from the UK who play on these servers?Elalia0 Jun 13
Jun 13 (A) Family of Valor is Recruiting Family of Valor is a friendly guild on SWC. We have been together many years and look forward to many more. We need to bolster our ranks as real life takes its toll on game play for most members. We work together and help each other out when and where we can. We enjoy running together, we help each other gear up and receive the enchants/gems required to boost your character without paying the silly prices on the AH. We are laid back and look to others who are the same to join us. So, if you want to run dungeons/raids as a guild without the pug issues we face then give us a go and make us great again.Griogair7 Jun 13
Jun 4 (A) <Sacred Grove> is Recruiting! Hi, I’m Sophi and I am admittedly terrible at advertising my guild. How do you convey how wonderful the people you have been raiding with for 5, 6, 7+ years are without making it sound like an exaggeration? It’s hard. This guild is like a family. Mind you, we aren’t for everyone. Drama and egos have never been a good fit for us and simply are not welcome here. Our members are all adults and this guild has always made a point to adapt to the lives of its members as we all adapt to changes in the game. It is not always easy, but we make it work. At this time, we are 4/10 H Nighthold and climbing. We are looking for a few DPS and a healer to join us on our Tuesday and Thursday raid nights. We raid from 8-11 EST. Feasts and cauldrons are provided as everyone in the guild contributes to making them. Personal loot is used along with a roll system for unneeded loot to makes sure that as many drops as possible can be used. Our main purpose in recruiting is to bolster our roster and increase the number of raiders. The guild as a whole prefers to avoid pugging whenever possible, unless absolutely necessary. We are proud of the accomplishments we make as a guild and want to preserve that integrity. If you think that we would be a good fit for you and you for us, we’d like to meet you. Please check out our website: SacredGrove.wowlaunch.com. You can also whisper me, Sophiar, or Amorak on Steamwheedle Cartel as well. We are excited to meet you!Sophiar2 Jun 4
May 30 Fashion Battles - May 28th [Fashion Battles™] by Stealthstar-Silverhand is hosting a Summer Tour transmog battle. Everyone is welcome to this event! Where: Lion's Rest, Stormwind City When:May 28th, 2017 @ (7:00PM(PT), 8:00PM(MT),9:00PM(CT) , 10:00PM(ET)) Realm Host: Kirin'Tor / Steamwheedle Cartel/ Sentinels Theme(1): Summer Style (Reds, Yellows, Oranges, Pinks ...etc..) Theme(2): Faction Pride ( Blues , Golds , Whites ...etc..) -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Viewers: Every level, class and race is welcome to attend and watch the show. You too can dress up and show off some fashionable attire without being judged for the show. This is a free realm wide event, BUT you must be on the hosting realms to receive a "goodie bag" which is handed out at every show! -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Models: Every level, class and races welcome to model for our show. Be ready to be critiqued and ranked among your Tmog peers. More information will be added as the date comes closer! If you have any questions or are interested in modeling please visit [ http://fashionbattles.guildwork.com/forum/58762d85002aa8354e85c709-contact-us ] -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Guild Sponsors: Any Guild is welcome to donate to our events. Donations vary from Mounts to Gold, anything helps and in return your Guild will be able to have a 255 Character Guild advertisement during the intermission of the show as well as special seating for the Guild! If you are interested in donating please send an in-game letter to Stealthstar-Silverhand(Horde) or Stealthstar-Kirin'Tor(Alliance). ***For Emergencies add Lailah#1872. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Job Opportunities: [Fashion Battles™] is looking for permanent Judges(3) for our shows! This is a paying job for one night. Judges must be open minded and unbiased, we are looking for people with a good attitude, and a basic knowledge of WoW Lore. Visit [ http://fashionbattles.guildwork.com/forum/58859ad3002aa819b1e796d8-available-jobs ] --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Social Media Links: Twitter : https://twitter.com/Fashionbattles7 Youtube : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxR021nNkTRobN1uDrK8ZMQ Website : http://fashionbattles.guildwork.com/ --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Guild Sponsors: Fashion Crafters (H/A) Guardians of Eternity (H/A) Over the Hyll/Hill Gang (H/A) The Royal Courier (H/A) Azeroth Board of Tourism (H) Mythological Knights (H) --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Special thanks to crew members of the show as well as our Guild Sponsors and Private Donors!Kahale1 May 30
May 29 ✨Moon Guard's Annual Ride-A-Thon 2017✨ Be, our, guest! Be our guest! You are invited to something that's the best! A simple fun event that takes place once a year! On the US Moon Guard realm, Come and drink some beer! Jump a motor-bike and have a cheer! Moon Guard's Motorbike Memorial Ride-A-Thon is an annual event open to the public for both Alliance and Horde! This year I am opening it up and advertising off-realm as well. Specifically to other RP realms, to reach out to the greater RP community. The Ride-A-Thon will be held on May 29 (coinciding with the U.S. Memorial Day), beginning at 7:00PM Moon Guard realm time (that's 5:00 PM PST / 8:00 PM EST / Midnight GMT), at Light's Hope Chapel in the Eastern Plaque Lands on the US Moon Guard RP realm. There will be a brief speech commemorating the fallen soldiers of Azeroth given by myself with the help of a translator for Alliance and then I will lead a procession of riders across The Eastern Kingdoms on a predetermined path down south to Booty Bay. Upon arriving at Booty Bay there will be an after party. It is highly encourage that participants use a motorcycle mount during this event. These mounts include: Champion's Treadblade - http://www.warcraftmounts.com/mounts/championstreadblade.php Warlord's Deathwheel - http://www.warcraftmounts.com/mounts/warlordsdeathwheel.php Mekgineer's Chopper - http://www.warcraftmounts.com/mounts/mekgineerschopper.php Mechno-Hog - http://www.warcraftmounts.com/mounts/mechanohog.php Goblin Trike - http://www.warcraftmounts.com/mounts/goblintrike.php Goblin Turbo-Trike - http://www.warcraftmounts.com/mounts/goblinturbotrike.php If you wish to participate and do not own one of these mounts or can not afford one, fear not! All are welcome to join us regardless of what mount they choose. MAPS! Why is the path purple? Because that's what you get when you mash up red and blue! Maps showing the path of the Ride-A-Thon route can be found here: Part 1 - http://githnji.tumblr.com/post/138417489503/moon-guard-annual-memorial-ride-a-thon-path-part Part 2 - http://githnji.tumblr.com/post/138417251793/moon-guard-annual-memorial-ride-a-thon-path-partGithnji6 May 29
May 29 (A) Symbiosis is Recruiting 1/7M 7/7H Hello SWC/Kirin Tor/Sentinels! Symbiosis (A) is currently recruiting for all of our raid teams in Legion. Symbiosis is a large guild with multiple raid teams each serving different times and purposes. We have deep roots on this server and have been a top 5 raiding guild on SWC since WotLK. Many in our leadership are well known and well established members of the SWC community. We have two main teams and an alt run, all of which could benefit from even more raiders. We are currently 7/7h 7/7n 3/3n on both teams. Late Team is also 1/7 Mythic. Current EST raid times are: Tue/Wed/Mon 9-12 - Heroics(early bird raid) Tue/Wed/Sun 12-2:30 - Heroics(night owl raid) Thur 9-12 - Normals (for new members or alts) These raid times are subject to change due to rosters and attendance, but we do our best currently to stick to this schedule. Our main push right now is for quality ranged DPS and healers. Generally our tank spots are filled but we do appreciate tank off specs for Mythic+ dungeons and fill ins. We are looking primarily for DPS and healers. Offspec dps/healer dps/tanks are also welcome to apply (we currently have 0 warlocks in late team, and I love me some unicorns). Head on over to https://symbiosis.apexmega.com/ and fill out an app today, we usually respond within 2-3 days. Thank you for considering joining our family.Landarie8 May 29
May 28 Missunderstood LGBT friendly recruiting Missunderstood an Alliance guild on Kirin Tor server (lvl 25) is now accepting applications/recruiting all classes socially, and a variety of dps and healers for our Sunday afternoon Core For Legion. We are 10/10 Normal NH and 10/10 Heroic NH. I would love to start some mythic progression but we need a good amount more members before this happens. (ilvl irrelevant we will gear you) Raid Group – We currently raid 12-3PM EST on Sundays and 10p-1a EST Wednesdays. Currently we do normals on our wednesday raid times and either end early or carry on into heroics. heroics are sunday Current Needs: good mix of everything hybrids who can tank and dps or heal and dps are highest priority right now. Qualities we are seeking: Determination to learn and excel at class, ability to take constructive criticism, theorycrafters, min/maxers, committed to progression despite multiple wipes, level headed team-player, non-elitist, and personable with a little humor never hurts either. All walks of life are welcome, cool cats, new players and old, we are GLBT-friendly, and 18+ ( no exceptions). We are an old school WotLK 25m Heroic raiders that reforged a new guild in MoP. Have a sense of humor, a knowledge of your class, and the desire to experience some organized raiding, or join us socially for an online place to call home. If this sounds like fun to you then please by all means contact me or another officer in game or you can catch us on our website: missunderstood.guildlaunch.com, Contact Quickpanthr#1117 P-Core Co-LeadPânthr2 May 28
May 19 [H] Honorbound- 10/10M Nighthold [H] Honorbound-10/10 M Nighthold 10/10H Nighthold Honorbound is a long standing guild that has been raiding since Vanilla. We are looking for more like minded raiders who value skill, maturity, and teamwork. Current Progression: 10/10 Mythic Nighthold 10/10 Heroic Nighthold 3/3 Mythic Trial of Valor 7/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare Our current recruitment needs are: DPS: melee and ranged (non firemage though, sorry) Healer: Resto Shammy and/or Holy Paladin We are asking applicants to be raid ready, 895 ilvl with 54 points in primary spec artifact weapon. Any exceptional players are encouraged to apply regardless of class/spec. We do not recruit for the bench, so if you join us you will raid. We raid 3 nights a week on Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 7:30pm-11pm CST, server time. We ask players to maintain near 100% attendance, but do realize real life comes first. Loot is distributed by EPGP. Apply at: https://discord.gg/SdQZ3UZ If you have any questions please feel free to contact me in game or any of the other officers listed below: Doom#13606 Kallin#1809 Norpse#1671 Adalwolf#1314Azraeil14 May 19
May 9 Darkmoon Card Trade Hail! I'm looking to trade legion darkmoon cards. If you're interested send me an in game mail.Starlawynn0 May 9
May 2 {H} LF Server info. Horde side. Evening all. Looking to see if this server HORDE side is with a good population for the casual/social player and some friendly people. Yes, I am aware of realmpop but I'd like to hear from people themselves. Pls include why you think or don't think the server would fit what I am looking for. Thank you :DSyvatoi1 May 2
Apr 30 Nightborne/Shal'dorei RP prospects? A while ago, I started a thread related to this topic which you can find here: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20753767581?page=1 and here: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20753767581 But my queries had been more in regards to the potential for a Nightborne guild being set up. This time around, I'd actually just like to gauge public interest in this area of RP because I'm still rather interested in trying to get something going. It's not necessarily something that would require a guild format and would likely include players from multiple realms. The aim here is to see if I can find people that are interested in pursuing this sort of RP. My last thread attained a string of dislikes on several of the posts, something that I think I should pin on the bad reputation surrounding RP that doesn't utilize the main playable races. This sort of criticism is something that I definitely understand because anything outside the norm is going to be a challenge to successfully engage but in a way, that's exactly what I'm looking for. I've been engaging in Roleplay for about 6 years now and as much as I adore my other characters, I'm definitely interested in seeking more of a challenge in my writing. However, a large portion of my personal interest is directed toward the general culture in Suramar City. Everything is very stiff and poised, refined to perfection. Of course, this lends itself to the idea of falsified unnatural beauty. The Nightborne are generally very committed to 'keeping up appearances' and holding themselves in an esteemed manner regardless of their private struggles, an attitude that is fundamentally somewhat flawed. They strive for perfection which is, in and of itself, an imperfection. It's a wonderful sort of irony. I'm also a big fan of political drama and intrigue as well as the portrayal of prejudice - especially when it regards class differences. I understand that a lot of these themes are present in Sin'dorei, Human or even (albeit, rarely) in Kaldorei/Highborne RP but there's something very appealing about the Shal'dorei in particular. Maybe they're just pretty. I'm hoping that there are others out there who agree with how I feel about this. If so, I'd like to get into contact with you and the easiest way would probably be to slap my battletag onto the end of this post. I'm toying with the idea of creating a Discord server for cross-realm communication too. What do you think? Does any of this interest you? If you'd like to get into contact with me, my battletag is Zarxes#21200Grullock0 Apr 30