Kirin Tor, Sentinels, and Steamwheedle Cartel

Apr 25, 2016 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Connected-Realms Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your connected realms with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. http://us.battle.net/en/community/conductRygarius0 Apr 25, 2016
2d LF raid group, EST time. Hello all, Holy Priest and Bear/Feral Druid looking to find a group to raid regularly with that raids relatively early est time, starting anywhere from 5pm to 8pm est time. Freakin having to sleep for work and all that jazz. I have finished Uldir Normal, looking for group raiding regular, normal or heroics. Don't mind if we are just starting and wiping, but I do like to put effort in at progressing. We are both experienced raiders, but haven't raided hardcore since MOP. Thanks, FattyFateus2 2d
Nov 5 Frequent disconnections? The past day and a half I've been having disconnection issues. My friend who lives a few neighborhoods away was also disconnecting at the same time as I was. Has anyone else here had that issue, or is it a strange localized issue in our area? It's happening about every half hour for me. It's causing me issues as I always seem to be in the middle of combat every time it disconnects. + 1 more death!! Thanks for that, Blizzard!! Oh, and thanks for the repair bill!! :P Blizzard: "Sure thing! And thank you for the subscription fee!"Cairiel3 Nov 5
Nov 4 Kirin Tor Veterans Any vets still around? Came back to check out Legion and curious to see if any old timers are doing the same. Hopefully some people still check these forums every now and then for nostalgia sake.Vin76 Nov 4
Oct 30 <Shadow Order> is looking for more! Looking for an active, yet casual guild? Have you been trying to balance your real life and WoW? Do you yearn for a weekly raid where someone sets themselves on fire and runs at the boss? Are you totally okay with wiping to a mechanic because someone stood in the poop, and then laughing at them about it? Do you have lower than average expectations about progression? Do you laugh at terrible puns and have a generally questionable sense of humor? If you answered yes to any or all of these questions, we are the guild for you! But seriously - our guild is all about having fun, and sometimes killing things. Okay, we kill a lot of things, but it takes us a little longer to get there than progression guilds, because we're all a bunch of old farts with jobs and spouses and cats and dogs and mass hysteria. The most drama we have is the aforementioned "setting on fire and running at the boss" incident, which resulted in a whole lot of laughter and a great story (and a Discord channel). We run one weekly raid (not required!) on Wednesday at 8:00 central time. We clear current content on normal and are usually working on heroic by the time the next raid tier arrives. We have several members who work on mythic+ keys, if you're looking for a challenge. We also run stuff as a guild (content varies) on Saturday evenings. It could be mog runs or working on achievements, or derping around on Discord. We don't enforce any kind of attendance policy! If you wanna do some progression raiding with another character or guild, you do you boo! We're here to provide a fun and social environment (and bad puns). Our only guideline is "don't be a jerk." (Racists, homophobes, sexists, etc. need not apply.) We are an LGBTQIA+ friendly guild, but anyone (outside of previously mentioned jerks) is welcome!Tulavelir25 Oct 30
Oct 29 [H] Villains is recruiting! Anyone out there looking for a casual, yet get things done sort of guild? Well, look no further. Villains is looking to add to it's raiding team. We're looking for any and all roles, with an emphasis on healers and dps right now. We raid twice a week, on a set schedule and will be looking to step into Uldir the moment it opens with an emphasis on pushing to Heroic Uldir ASAP. Our raiding times are Tuesday and Thursday, 7:30pm Server (which works out to 8:30pm EST) until 9:30pm Server (10:30pm EST) with a small half hour flex at the end, if we're "on a roll", sometimes a little longer, depending on conditions and interest. Anyone looking for a home is welcome to contact me here on this thread, on Discord at Shin#5563, my BNet tag of Shinigasumi#1403 or in game at Shinigasumi-Kirin Tor. Also, look around for my core of officers: Qorah-Sentinals, Elemenetra-Kirin Tor and Zimbee-Kirin Tor. They can relay any interest to me if you can't catch me around! Good gaming all, and enjoy BfA!Shinigasumi3 Oct 29
Oct 28 [A] Small group looking for raiding guild Hi! 6 close friends of mine and myself and looking for a casual raiding guild to join together. east coast times, sometime between 7-12 pm. Several of us have major raiding experience in past expansions and we would like to start raiding again. We have a ret pally, resto druid/hunter alt, disc priest, warlock/dk alt, fury warrior, and a resto sham. Haven't done much this expansion yet but would like to change that. We would like to push heroic content. We're a fun group looking to find new people to play with! you can look us up on raider.io by searching Pure Blood on Kirin TorPandorä6 Oct 28
Oct 18 Looking For Alliance Guild Just moved my hunter over to Alliance side and am looking for a guild to join. I'm interested in some raiding but nothing beyond heroic at most. Mainly I want to get into ranked pvp and run mythic plus dungeons. Don't want a huge guild that takes all comers where I'd get lost in the crowd but I don't want a small guild with nobody hardly ever online, either. I use discord only, I don't use older VoiP software anymore. Feel free to leave me a reply or contact me in game if you think your guild might have a place for a gnome with a mustache as magnificent as mine.Sparkatus4 Oct 18
Oct 17 [A] Certified Fresh is recruiting Are you looking for some quality raiding on a light schedule? We are semi serious in that we pushed server first H Antorus. We will drop carry weight if we need to for progression. We are looking to do some mythic raiding. We are casual in the sense that we understand real life schedules come into conflict and you can't make every raid. We also don't expect to clear mythic. We expect to clear a few mythic bosses on a light schedule. If you are a competent raider and don't mind if people miss raids, then we are the guild for you. Raid Times: Tues/Wed 7-10 pm Server (CT) Voice Chat: Discord. What we need: Melee: Prefer WW Monk, Warrior, and DK. Otherwise any. Ranged: Prefer Hunters and Spriest. Otherwise any. Healer: Prefer a Druid, Shaman, or Paladin Officers - Nightshifter-KirinTor Notmoose-Kirin Tor (Lilmoose) Ronbergundy-Sentinels Skafest-Sentinels (Skapheles, etc) https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/sentinels/Certified+Fresh https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/301760 Latest Update: 11/9/18Skafest7 Oct 17
Oct 12 [H] <PÜRgE> is recruiting for N Uldir! We are looking for any and all roles with emphasis on dps and one dedicated healer to fill ranks for N Uldir. Wed/Thurs 9pm cst. We are made up of mostly casual raiders (few raiding since vanilla and most since bc) and are trying to build our ranks back up for BFA! We run Mythic+ on mondays cus we wait til last minute for that ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Working on in game events, giveaways and fun things! Feel free to contact me on Discord SpiffersGaming#0739 or message anyone in guild.Gertine0 Oct 12
Sep 27 (A) Small Mythic + Guild seeks healer Hi there, my little group of misfits is looking for some more people to run Mythic + with, particularly a dedicated healer and perhaps a tank so our hybrid dps can stop being forced to tank. :) We do world quests everyday, and a few of us love to RP. We are not looking to make a mega Wal-Mart Guild. This means I don't want to just blindly accept whoever just to pad my roster. I want to get to know you, build real friendships that last. You aren't just 1's and 0's after all, you should have a welcoming home where cliques do not exist. I HATE trade chat spam recruiting so our guild has remained small. We are the Celtic Crusaders, and we do nothing but laugh in Discord until we cry and our stomachs hurt! I hope you'll give us a try, we'd love to make some new friends! Please add me (KiraWolfkin#1792) i'd love to hear from you. :)Kirawolfkin22 Sep 27
Sep 23 Stuff N Things has arrived and recruiting! Greetings everyone! I hope you are all doing fantastic wherever you may be. If you aren’t then I hope you someday find happiness (which is ultimately cake)! My name is Kencake the Boomkin, Semi-Professional Surfer/Paintballer. I am writing this post to introduce a new guild that friends and I recently made and I hope that you will find enjoyment in reading it. We are hoping to do more than just recruit for our guild. We want to build a community based around fellowship so we can all have fun together! We will also be doing open Normal/Heroic Uldir runs every Friday/Saturday until our roster is filled since LFG is plagued with people who ask for unrealistic item levels along with “AoTC” for carries (see other forum post for community runs info). With all of this in mind, I hope to hear from you soon and I wish everyone well for the rest of the expansion! Info will be provided on another forum post! – Kencake, Stuff N Things GM. About Us: Stuff N Things was founded by a group of friends who want to make raiding great again. The founding members of the guild have been in some of the most prominent guilds of old with an extensive raiding history and have bonds beyond just the game. The culture and mindset of the current raiding community has shifted away from the core fundamentals that we have always upheld and we are looking to reestablish it within our new home! Our main goal is to have WoW to be a relaxing time for us outside of life and not feel like a job while still full clearing content. We are looking for players who share our game values and match our personalities to create a fellowship that extends well outside of raid. Generally speaking, we will continue to maintain ourselves to be a small guild with the occasional friend joining. It has been proven that big guilds do not normally last long and we plan to be around for awhile. We do not consider ourselves “casual” or “hardcore”. Rather, we go at our own pace which is dictated by our weekly raid performance and passion. If it takes us most of the tier to clear, then so be it. If it takes us only a few weeks to clear, then great. We plan to choose the latter and clear quickly and efficiently to have a good amount of time off before the next tier! Raid Times: Friday-Saturday 9:30pm-2:00am EST We raid as a guild 2 days and that is it. No “optional raids” or adding days for progression. We all have lives and with the repeat of raid mechanics of old just getting a new name in new raids along with the ease of content, the days of raiding 4+ days are unnecessary. Most guilds U.S. 30+ raid on a 3 day schedule. With these factors in mind, 2 days with a 9 hour schedule is a more than reasonable amount of time for the content and brings a sense of urgency to play at your best each pull. Fellowship is cool and all, but wiping on easy bosses 100+ times is not. “Raid Smarter, Not Longer” is our mantra and we are firm believers in it. Current Recruitment: We are recruiting players who mesh with all of us on a personal level and who strive to clear content while maintaining a life. We are not “casual” and expect to clear content in a timely fashion, which means we are looking for people who know their class and know how to get out of the fire. We as a guild and players find no need to focus on Logs, Sims, IO Score, AoTC, or any of the nonsense players these days focus on. We all know how to raid and don’t need pure hypothetical outside sources telling us how a robot should play or who carried you to an achievement. We are not looking to micromanage players but expect people to pull their own weight. In addition, we are not looking for people who are annoying (I.e. sounding out emotes in voice, repeatedly trying to make jokes of everything, etc.) or lack common sense. The only real rules we have are to have respect for people. We all come from various backgrounds and walks of life but come together to kill internet bosses. If you find derogatory jokes and/or anything that will incite a non-positive response you need not apply. We aren’t your boss but just want everyone to be treated equally. With that in mind, our raid roster consists of 25 people with 5 people always being rotated in and out. Recruitment will be closed when we have 25 awesome members that fill the roster :D!Kencake13 Sep 23
Sep 17 Heavy Gnoll War Club for sale I have a Heavy Gnoll War Club I want to sell. This item is unobtainable as a drop. Would like to sell for 800k but am willing to negotiate. You can message me on my mane Bangbaby Area-52 or post here if you are interested. thank you for your time. I have this item on Sentinels-US.Bangbaby0 Sep 17
Sep 17 [A] Infinity is Recruiting Infinity is looking to add to its raiding team. Our guild was formed during Wrath of the Lich King; however, all of our officers have been playing since vanilla. Our raid schedule is Tuesday - Thursday - Sunday from 7:15 pm to 10 pm server (8:15 pm to 11 pm EST). We are currently progressing through Heroic Uldir. We also run Mythic+ on nights and weekends as well as PvP in world, bgs, and arena. If interested, you can fill out an application at https://infinitykt.enjin.com/ For questions or further information, feel free to message Kaledine or Fugenbosatsu in game!Kaledine0 Sep 17
Sep 15 Stuff N Things hosting full clear open raids! Introduction Hello everyone! Since transferring we have enjoyed the realm(s) a great deal and wanted to reach out to everyone! While we are still currently recruiting for our raid team (which you can find in a previous post) I've noticed that there isn't much community action going on right now. With this in mind I've decided to host <Stuff N Things> open raid nights! This will correspond with how we run our raids including leadership, schedule, etc. You do not have to be wanting to join the guild to enter, but this is mainly to promote our guild for potential people wanting to join while also getting some players on this realm some gear! Other raiders of other guilds are more than encouraged to come as well! Current guild progression 8/8H with repeat kills the first week. *Note this is not a GDKP system, this is an open guild raid. Schedule Info Every Friday/Saturday 9:30pm-2:00amEST which includes 2 10-15min breaks. As previously stated <Stuff N Things> leadership runs the raid. Check your epeen/ego at the door. Friday consists of a Normal full clear. Saturday consists of a Heroic full clear. Participants must have the consumables necessary for the duration of the raid. Discord voice will be given before raid along with Mumble being used as a backup. Raid Group Requirements We will operate on a first come first served basis. While ilvl and neck lvl are important, it won't be the deciding factor on if you're a good player or not. Repeated failure to learn from mistakes will not be tolerated. General knowledge of the fights are recommended but not required. We will go over our strats and the fight before every boss. People who perform well and have awesome attitudes for Fridays run will be invited back for Saturday. If we get 30 people awesome, if we only have 10 then we will clear with 10. Conclusion If you are interested in running with fun people and getting loot then this is an awesome opportunity for you! I encourage everyone to read our recruitment post as a general baseline to understand how we as a guild operate along with knowing more about us at https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20769167031 Please add me on btag at Kenkinz#1563 and/or post here with any questions along with confirmation of coming before Friday so we can prepare everything in advance!Kencake4 Sep 15
Sep 9 [A] Pantheon is Recruiting Pantheon, a raiding guild founded in October 2007, is seeking raiders! Pantheon was originally formed from the top three alliance guilds on Steamwheedle Cartel: Apex, Conviction, and Argent Exodus. We went on to be the most successful raiding guild on the server for multiple expansions. Life happens, and many of us took hiatuses around the end of Cataclysm, bringing our raiding days to an end. There are still a good handful of us who have reformed and have been clearing raids together since Warlords of Draenor. We are currently looking for all classes and roles to help fill out the raid team for heroic(7/8) Uldir and mythic+ dungeons. Our raid schedule is Tuesday/Thursday 7pm EST to about 10ish. If interested, please message any member of the guild or our guild leader Tiluvar and we can go from there.Kaj0 Sep 9
Sep 7 [A] Dark Angels Inc is Looking for more! Steamwheedle/Kirin Tor/Sentinels! Dark Angels Inc looking for more! We're a group of old timers from Early BC and Vanilla. We're all very laid back and like to keep it drama free as much as we can. Not looking for anyone who wants to go hardcore into the raiding but we do try to get our mythics done as we can. Right now we're looking for anyone who is just wanting to find a good home on either a main or an alt. If you're interested whisper either myself or Katheanna-Steamwheedle Cartel. Thanks for taking time to read my post hope to see you soon! BluèBluè0 Sep 7
Sep 3 [H] Tues/Thurs 4pm-8pm PST Cross Realm PUG <Undercity Parcel Service> Horde - Kil'Jaeden are looking for more DPS and Healers to join our pug raid on Tuesdays and Thursdays 4pm-8pm PST. We'll start with normal on Sept 4th and quickly push into heroic while forming a core 20-25 man team in anticipation for cross-realm Mythic Raiding. Requirements: 1. Discord (Don't need a mic) 2. 340 iLvl 3. Flask, Food, Pots How will the raids be led? The first few attempts on the boss will be everyone learning it. Seeing the fight, understanding the mechanics, and getting a feel for timings. After that we'll be using food and pots and focusing down on the specific things wiping us. You don't have to play perfect, but if you die to the same thing and aren't making an effort to improve we will have to replace you. If these times work and you wanna join up with a pug that operates more like a guild free to contact us or join our Horde Community. Community: https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/eXEd4P3hdWk?region=US&faction=Horde Guild Leader: Racker#1664 Raid Leader: Haws#1579Racker0 Sep 3
Sep 2 Graveyard Shift [A] The Late Night Community Are you someone that frequently, or exclusively, plays WoW during the latest of hours at night and into the morning light? If so, then you are well aware of the lack of community and activity at that time. Pugs can easily be the worst of the daily batch, the number of active guilds is extremely slim, and you often get the leftovers for Mythic+ and PvP groups. What's worse, is when a formerly reliable late night guild's activity starts to decline, your selection of new guilds is often coupled with a hefty server change cost (and sometimes faction change too). This is where Graveyard Shift comes in to play! Graveyard Shift is a new Discord community that strives to cater towards players that claim the world of Azeroth between 9:00 PM and 11:00 AM Eastern time. The idea behind Graveyard Shift is for you to no longer need to switch servers, or guilds, unless you desire to. This is the not-guild guild, where it doesn't matter what server you are on or what guilds you are in. We have tools to help you get the right info out to other community members so you don't have to bog your B.net friends list down. Currently we are only supporting the Alliance faction, but if the demand grows we will venture into the Horde. To get started, be sure to join our Battle.net Community: https://blizzard.com/invite/XNKxMELugKd Some, but not all, of the activities and interests you can find here include: • Legacy raiding and achievements • Rare mount/toy/pet farming • Casual and progressive raiding • PvP (Arena teams and Rated Battle Grounds) • Community events: Transmog parties, group leveling events, and more Graveyard Shift is completely open for anyone to join at any time. Anyone can create an event at any time, but those that continuously and reliably create and lead events can become Event Hosts. Everything in WoW is open to cross realm activity now, with the exception of current tier Mythic raiding. Join Graveyard Shift today! https://discord.gg/AdQz5ZrAquadeus4 Sep 2
Aug 31 [A] Any PVP communities around? Just looking around for a group of like minded individuals who are willing to deal with the crazy faction imbalance to fight for the alliance. I enjoy wandering around in Zandalar and trying to do random things while I wait in dungeon queue, always ready to help fellow alliance members who are being ganked, but often I just get owned >.<Fateus0 Aug 31
Aug 31 [A] ⚔️PvP Community Discord RageQuit Discord is the Alliance PvP Community for upcoming BFA. With experienced leadership in large scale communities, guilds and PvP. Join the fastest growing Discord with over 4k members and growing fast. https://discordapp.com/invite/9ghPBE9 Why join us? -We already host thousands other Alliance members within our Discord. We run events daily as shown in this link: https://teamup.com/ksx5hrm1rpryicafjs totaling over 60 Officers that work around the clock to make sure you get the best experience in PvP content. We also do many events on the fly due to World PvP. We do our best to make sure the Horde cower before us! -We have a very organized ranking structure to ensure events run smoothly and in a timely manner. If you ever want to become an Officer, all you have to do is apply in the #officer-application channel. We offer nice incentives and perks for our Officer core here at RageQuit. -ACTIVE Discord. Not only are we active, but we have cool things to do in our Discord such as you can personalize your profile by giving yourself personality roles and even personalize your color. We have music bots, Pokemon finding, trading, duel game and more! -PvP includes: BGs, RBGs, Arenas, World PvP, Tournments. Don’t PvP? No worries, we also do light PvE and even public events such as Karaoke, group movie viewing, Community Meetings with GIVEAWAYS and more. https://discordapp.com/invite/9ghPBE9 ←-What are you waiting for? JOIN NOW! OKAY I joined, now what? 1-Once you join, head to #game-setup channel and React with the emoji below WOW image to get the @WoW role and view WoW related gaming channels. 2- Read over the #rules-info channel for all the detailed list of all that we have to offer in our server. 3-Have FUN within our Community! If you have any questions or need help, contact the #❓support channel. https://discordapp.com/invite/9ghPBE9 -Deathology, President of the RageQuit Community -Cadigan, President of the RageQuit CommunityCadigan1 Aug 31
Aug 28 [H]aF - MAKE AZEROTH GREAT AGAIN! Recruiting for ADULT PROGRESSION RAIDING Guild MAKE AZEROTH GREAT AGAIN! 10/10 HARD AF. HORDE AF. Rated R guild chat so no kiddies please. Racism not tolerated. Raid times will be 8pm - 11pm CST Tue/Wed/Sun. Possible additional raid nights if people are on. Mythic Dungeons or PvP every other day 8-11pm. PLAN TO BE THE BEST HORDE GUILD ON REALM! Need all classes. Discord REQUIRED. QUALITY members is what we are shooting for. I will trim the fat if needed. You the best? WE WANT YOU! BIG D DPS. BIGGER D HEALS AND TANKS! NOT ENOUGH? GUESS WHAT? WE PVP TOO! Getting ganked by Alliance Dogs? DON'T WORRY. Me and my squad of ultimate bada**es will protect you! Check it out. WE GOT independently targeting particle-beam phalanx's. WHAP! Fry half of Kul Tiras with that puppy. We got tactical smart missiles, phase plasma pulse rifles, RPGs. We got sonic, electronic ball-breakers! We got nukes, we got knives, sharp sticks... You do not want to f**K with us. NEED MORE INFO? Holla at ya boi Smug or MajesticBro in game or on forums. PS: ANY LIGMA GOING ON AROUND HERE?Smug0 Aug 28
Aug 28 delete ...[i][/i]Smug0 Aug 28
Aug 27 Da Mojo Anyone know if Da Mojo is still a guild on Horde side Steamwheedle? I can't find their website online and I'm hoping they didn't disband :c Was a guild member in BC yearsDantisdon1 Aug 27
Aug 27 What happened to the RP? is the server dying or is everyone just waiting for the pre patch to come out? I don't see many people out in the world or in cities rping. Am I just looking in the wrong places too? I'm worried for the server...Predious6 Aug 27
Aug 26 (A) Family of Valor is Recruiting Family of Valor is a friendly guild on SWC. We have been together many years and look forward to many more. We need to bolster our ranks as real life takes its toll on game play for most members. We work together and help each other out when and where we can. We enjoy running together, we help each other gear up and receive the enchants/gems required to boost your character without paying the silly prices on the AH. We are laid back and look to others who are the same to join us. So, if you want to run dungeons/raids as a guild without the pug issues we face then give us a go and make us great again.Griogair10 Aug 26
Aug 22 2 LF <H> Weekend Casual Guild As title says i Myself and a friend are looking for a weekend Casual guild PvE. Prefer raids on weekends due to schedules. I Myself am ilvl 341 Frost Deathknight and climbing. My friend is a Feral druid hes new to WoW raiding in general we raided in other games like FFXIV and such. I myself have played since Vanilla and have done plenty of server firsts but im stepping back from being a hardcore mindset to the casual so i can enjoy it with friends and fun people i hope i meet soon in a guild. Feel free to message here or in game Pulze-Arygos or my discord Pulze#2225 blizzard is Pulze#1459 Thanks!!Pulze3 Aug 22
Aug 20 HELLO SWC! HELLO BOYS! I GOT A VID FOR YA ON THE LINE. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PirVtiJuvDsSmug0 Aug 20
Aug 19 [A] Guardians of the Light recruiting! We are an old vanilla guild that played pretty actively up through cataclysm, and then real life crit most of us. A few of us have decided to come back for BFA and we're looking to grow! Members have experience with Mythic+ as well as PvP at a 2.2k+ level. We are not an elitest bunch of jackwads and enjoy hanging out and chatting in guild chat while gathering / questing / etc. We are a mature guild, big boy talk in guild chat. We respect each member but have a playful culture and love to joke around (see big boy chat). What we are not looking for are people who expect us to be server first at anything. We're looking to be compete early on but as our guild is small at the moment we do not have the manpower to raid as a guild as of yet. We're looking to change that as we grow, current members have experience with old school hard mode and mythic raiding. If you're tired of being benched or a returning player looking for a new guild because yours is dead then give us a shout out! Contact myself, Poplug or Barace for info about joining us.Feddy0 Aug 19
Aug 17 Looking for Steadfast SWC! Was in this guild years ago. Just wondering if they are still around and active. Was my first wow family and never had that same feeling of community since.Lìfesong3 Aug 17
Aug 17 @Steamwheedle Vanilla Players Anyone from Martyrs Blood still around?Euros8 Aug 17
Aug 6 (A) <Symbiosis> is recruiting for BfA Hello SWC/Kirin Tor/Sentinels! Symbiosis (A) is currently recruiting for BFA Symbiosis is a large guild with multiple raid teams each serving different times and purposes. We have deep roots on this server and have been a top 5 raiding guild on SWC since WotLK (we existed prior to WotLK under a different name). Many in our leadership are well known and well established members of the SWC community. We pride ourselves on being open to WoW players of all types and will do our best to help you find a place in our family. We have two main teams and an alt run, all of which could benefit from additional members. Current raid times are: Tue/Wed/Mon 8:00 -10:00 (server) - Heroics/Mythics(early bird raid) Tue/Wed/Sun 11:00 -1:00 (server)- Heroics/Mythics(night owl raid) Thur 9:00 -11:00 (server) - Normals (for new members, casuals, or alts) These raid times are subject to change due to rosters and attendance, but we do our best currently to stick to this schedule. We are currently recruiting all classes and specs in order to prep for BfA. There are multiple ways to apply: Contact one of our officers or leads in game and let them know you are interested (be prepared for a few questions). Additionally you can get to know us and share your interest by hanging out in our discord at https://discord.gg/NJd9NxB.Landarie3 Aug 6
Aug 3 WoW! It's good to be back! Hello, After ten years away, it's back to WW! Basically, I'm looking for a like-minded group of players---a competent Guild that doesn't require mandatory commitments ( a lot has happened in my personal life since '08, i.e marriage, a career, etc...) I'm mature, but I like to have fun! I can't commit to anything serious, but would be happy to pitch-in to the organization in any way needed. I might be a bit rusty in combat mechanics, and I may need a crash-course in Instance Etiquette and lingo, but I'm also a quick learner. Originally I played Alliance, exclusively. At this point I'm considering playing Horde. I have a lvl 70 Human Paladin I have xferred to my new account and Steamwheedle server. Planning on using a 110 lvl bump for another character, and would be open to suggestions based on guild need---possibly. So, if anyone is recruiting, I would LOVE to have a conversation with you. Thanks!!!Trokkar5 Aug 3
Jul 30 Darksoul Items Anyone out there able to craft these Blacksmithing Items? Darksoul Shoulders, Chest and Leggings?Fatius0 Jul 30
Jul 29 Alliance Priests Social Community With the addition of communities under the social tab of Battle.net and World of Warcraft I would like to invite everyone to join the social community Alliance Priests! Help us build the largest class community in the World of Warcraft. We are growing fast and looking for talented individuals to fill moderator position. Join and help make this the best community in the game. - No limit on communities you can join - Cross server chat for priest discussion - Everyone welcome, main or alt - Positive attitudes please - Recruitment allowed click the link to join https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/owryrJncdrm?region=US&faction=AllianceStrangeteeth0 Jul 29
Jul 29 Mellonea or another RP guild? So I used to be a guild council member of the old RP guild on Kirin Tor, Mellonea. Anyone know if they're still around? I'm returning after about a decade away from the game so I figure odds aren't great. Looking for an RP guild of friendly folks otherwise!Kearney3 Jul 29
Jul 28 Thinking about coming over. Hey there, Former serious raider who spent the last expansion, my first without any sort of leadership commitment, on a quiet server not all that different from this. I enjoy CC/SoE more or less, but KT/Sent/SWC has considerably lower ping for me so I thought I'd come over and test the waters a bit. Everything I managed to do outside of RBGs during Legion was though pugging, but I'm open for joining a guild that is laidback but still manages to knock a few bosses over each week. I prefer Alliance greatly, but not against going Horde for a good fit. If you think that we might have a mutual benefit from getting together, hit me up. Thanks for reading.Quintus4 Jul 28
Jul 27 Prot Pally LF Raid Team for BFA I am currently looking for a raid team to join for BFA as a tank. I've been playing/raiding for 13 years (4 years on KT) and am looking for a good group to join for next expansion. I didn't raid for last half of Legion due to my work schedule, but I'm now available after 5pm PST. Currently on Horde side but am willing to swap to Alliance. You can contact me here or in game.Deezelgurl0 Jul 27
Jul 21 KTS&SC OFFICIAL Horde PVP Community Group Community Forum (MAIN): https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20766106617 PVP Forum (Arena): https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20766006532 PVP Forum (BG): https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20766096530 Official Horde PvP Community - Invite Links: Horde PvP 1 (Full) https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/invite/VjKrbpgspLx?region=US&faction=Horde Horde PvP 2 (Join) https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/9bmpakAfqoL?region=US&faction=Horde ...NOTE*: Please help the us grow by sharing the main posts with your Realm, Guild, and Friends. Be sure to [Reply] and hit the [Like] button too.Vvarleader0 Jul 21
Jul 19 Ingame Cross-realm Roleplayers Community Greetings Roleplayers! Are you interested in an inter-realm community connecting all roleplayers? Tired of LFRP on discord but people responding aren't actually online, ingame? Want to advertise events or even just tell people when you're open for business and easily invite people into groups to rp with? Well then I happily present to you the Roleplayer's Connect Community! With communities dedicated to both the Alliance and the Horde, you can bring in all your characters without feeling weird about using your bnet. Channels include lore discussion, event advertisement, looking for currently rping groups and even a channel for organizing for ic pvp going in to this war centric expansion! Please join us! Alliance: https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/R7KXPumbm?region=US&faction=Alliance Horde: https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/3b5kPTXoY?region=US&faction=Horde Please no spamming, trolling or hate. It may take a few days for us to really get the community going, so please bear with us while things are still being set up with this new feature.Arahe0 Jul 19
Jul 6 @<Steel Reign> members (Sentinels) I miss you all <Steel Reign> members on Sentinels back in the days of ICC raiding. It was honestly the last time I felt part of something good in this game. Been back now on a different realm for a while, and was wondering if any of the old team was still around somewhere? This is Craz, by the way.Twiloh1 Jul 6
Jul 5 WTS Mythic+ 15 Gold My group is 970 11/11M carrying people for their weekly 15. We sell them token price so we can transfer the gold to Sargeras safely. If you're interested in a carry please add me at Agerek#1954 If you have a character on Sargeras we can sell it for less.Ilithiss0 Jul 5
Jul 4 Hide of the Wild Hello, Very rare transmog item, Hide of the wild, is available for sale on the alliance SWC auction house. This LW recipe was removed in cataclysm, and is very hard to come by. Finish up your nature themed look, or even add it to your "Fel" ensemble with this nice green/gold cloak. Send a message if you'd like one personally made... -AlyndilAlyndil0 Jul 4
Jul 3 Life of a Role-Player - Damsel in Distress We have a new short out filmed on our home server of Wyrmrest Accord! We would love it if our fellow RPers would take the time to go give it a watch and let us know what they think! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-tZPA6DZR8Tsali0 Jul 3
Jun 18 Discord Channel? Anyone knows if there's a discord channel for the server(s)? I really hate playing alone and would love to have the chance to interact with other players, since that's what's supposed to happen in a MMO.Eathiel1 Jun 18
Jun 18 LF Active and Casual Guild Greetings everyone, Returning healer from the days of the Lich King searching for an active and casual guild to join. My work and life schedule doesn't really allot me time to raid heavily. So I'm online for a couple hours every evening and have more time to play on the weekends. My fiancee and I joined this server and have been playing as a duo for months. Though now I'm searching for a group of friends we can mingle and talk WoW with. Preferring just a social guild to join. I'm fine with joining an RP guild, however, I'm more familiar with chat and forum-based RP. And if you're a raiding guild looking for a healer-- just be aware of my schedule. (And the fact I haven't healed raids in years) Hope to hear from anyone soon! Even though I realize the forums here can be quite... silent.Formá0 Jun 18
Jun 17 What happens to RP servers? Hey, I am looking for support and suggestions for the future of RP servers post-Blizzcon announcement of PVP/PVE server distinction removal. I posted a thread in the General Forums https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20759231738#post-1 I would appreciate any input you have! Thank you much.Xiolableu3 Jun 17
May 26 (H) <LFR Certified>, 10/11M, Argus recruiting TL;DR: We are looking for great, reliable, ranged DPS who can help us get down Argus for Cutting Edge. If you're the real deal, we'll even pay for your server transfer. See contact details at the bottom. ----------------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------------------------------- LFR Certified is a Horde guild on the Dalaran-US server, currently looking for a few exceptional players to complete our Mythic Antorus raid group. We have been around since mid-WoD, and have a talented/dedicated core group; we're just looking to build on it. We are currently tied for 1st most-progressed Horde guild on Dalaran at 10/11M, and tied for third overall server (includes Alliance). Our primary raid times are Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, from 8pm-11pm server time (eastern). What <LFR Certified> has to offer: -- Guild bank stocked with feasts, flasks, and potions to supplement whatever you are lacking during our guild raids. -- Loot Council: Gear is distributed fairly based on tier-set-bonuses, best-in-slot, etc. basis, with the mentality that the raid/guild benefits as a whole before the sole-player. -- A consistent Friday-Saturday-Sunday raid schedule. We expect our players to also be consistent in being able to make those raid days/times. -- Knowledgeable, skilled leaders and fellow players. We value performance in mechanics over performance on the meters. We are more than willing to work with you to improve your numbers if that’s where you’re lacking. We are currently looking for skilled ranged dps, namely ele Sham, Mages, and another Warlock, but are considering any qualified, skilled, and enthusiast applicants. To inquire further, apply, or just get in touch, please contact Nebeon (Nebeon23#1360), Vythra (SteelPhantom#11476), Fenreal (Fenreal#1600), or Jasny (Soar#1805), in-game.Vythra0 May 26
May 24 Stormrage <Thee Fluffy Bunnies> is Recruiting Guild: <Thee Fluffy Bunnies> Faction: Alliance Server: Stormrage Raid Days: Friday & Saturday 8:30pm -11:30pm EST server Cleared: 8/11H Recruiting: Looking for Heals and Dps and active casual members Goals: We are currently recruiting active members to have a happy solid guild. We are recruiting more solid core members for our raid team. Intending on mythic raid content. We plan on being active within and out of the guild. I realize, as a guild, trying to rebuild that it will be difficult. Considering the Expansion is right around the corner, which is why we are preparing for that as well, but at the same time maintaining it being fun and just overall having a good time. Extras: We offer discord and all its many tools. We have games periodically during holidays and off days as well. Our calendar stays full of events. Contacts: B.tag: Biggjax#11657 Kithanna#1592 “Stay Fluffy”Bigjax1 May 24
May 24 Server merge/mass character transfer plz so i was looking at the stats for our server and noticed that it is very low population and could possibly benefit from a server merge.. there are about 14-15 low pop rp servers similar to Kirin Tor and i feel like they could all really really benefit from being merged into maybe 5-8 high population servers depending on how you would want to do it, maybe make a few high population and a couple medium, but there's really no reason to keep the servers at low population it just makes queue times a lot longer than they need to be and all the guilds i join a pretty much dead so it's a lot harder to get into raiding normal+. maybe if a merge isn't an option the devs could put up a free character transfer event to/from some of these low population servers because i'm sure that would either allow for the community size of these servers to grow pretty fast or people like me that want a higher population server could just leave without having to spend an absurd amount of money on character transfers. Thoughts??Atreô3 May 24