Kirin Tor, Sentinels, and Steamwheedle Cartel

Apr 25, 2016 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Connected-Realms Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your connected realms with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. http://us.battle.net/en/community/conductRygarius0 Apr 25, 2016
18h Looking for Steadfast SWC! Was in this guild years ago. Just wondering if they are still around and active. Was my first wow family and never had that same feeling of community since.Lìfesong2 18h
18h <Shadow Order> is looking for more! Looking for an active, yet casual guild? Have you been trying to balance your real life and WoW? Do you yearn for a weekly raid where someone sets themselves on fire and runs at the boss? Are you totally okay with wiping to a mechanic because someone stood in the poop, and then laughing at them about it? Do you have lower than average expectations about progression? Do you laugh at terrible puns and have a generally questionable sense of humor? If you answered yes to any or all of these questions, we are the guild for you! But seriously - our guild is all about having fun, and sometimes killing things. Okay, we kill a lot of things, but it takes us a little longer to get there than progression guilds, because we're all a bunch of old farts with jobs and spouses and cats and dogs and mass hysteria. The most drama we have is the aforementioned "setting on fire and running at the boss" incident, which resulted in a whole lot of laughter and a great story (and a Discord channel). We run one weekly raid (not required!) on Wednesday at 8:00 central time. We clear current content on normal and are usually working on heroic by the time the next raid tier arrives. We have several members who work on mythic+ keys, if you're looking for a challenge. We also run stuff as a guild (content varies) on Saturday evenings. It could be mog runs or working on achievements, or derping around on Discord. We don't enforce any kind of attendance policy! If you wanna do some progression raiding with another character or guild, you do you boo! We're here to provide a fun and social environment (and bad puns). Our only guideline is "don't be a jerk." (Racists, homophobes, sexists, etc. need not apply.) We are an LGBTQIA+ friendly guild, but anyone (outside of previously mentioned jerks) is welcome!Tulavelir3 18h
1d KTS&SC OFFICIAL Horde PVP Community Group Here is the original post for the Official Horde PVP Community Group. Please help support the community and our events by joining and sharing the links with your server, guild, and friends. PVP Forum 1(BG): https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20766096530 PVP Forum 2(Arena): https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20766006532 ...Vvarleader0 1d
1d @Steamwheedle Vanilla Players Anyone from Martyrs Blood still around?Euros6 1d
2d [A] Certified Fresh Recruitment for BfA Are you looking for some quality raiding on a light schedule? We are semi serious in that we pushed server first H Antorus. We even tried a couple mythic bosses but had troubles with 20 raiders online ready to enter mythic. We will drop carry weight if we need to for progression (If you are getting outdpsed by tanks and the bottom 25% for your spec you probably need to ask wowanalyzer.com what needs improvement). We are casual in the sense that we understand real life schedules come into conflict and you can't make every raid. We also have a light schedule of 6 hours/wk. If you are a competent raider with a weird schedule/life that you might miss a few raids, we are the guild for you. Raid Times: Tues/Wed 7-10 pm Server (CT) Loot: It's all personal now. What we need: Tank: Probably One of our tanks may not be coming back for BfA which leaves an open spot. Melee: Any Ranged: Any Healers: High. Anything with a dps OS for flexibility. We should have all the raid buffs covered so anything that will give us 20 raiders when we are mythic ready. Officers - Imbashammy-Sentinels Nightshifter-KirinTor Notmoose-Kirin Tor Ronbergundy-Sentinels Skafest-Sentinels (just /who Ska and it is probably my alt) https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/sentinels/Certified+Fresh https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/301760Skafest0 2d
2d Ingame Cross-realm Roleplayers Community Greetings Roleplayers! Are you interested in an inter-realm community connecting all roleplayers? Tired of LFRP on discord but people responding aren't actually online, ingame? Want to advertise events or even just tell people when you're open for business and easily invite people into groups to rp with? Well then I happily present to you the Roleplayer's Connect Community! With communities dedicated to both the Alliance and the Horde, you can bring in all your characters without feeling weird about using your bnet. Channels include lore discussion, event advertisement, looking for currently rping groups and even a channel for organizing for ic pvp going in to this war centric expansion! Please join us! Alliance: https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/R7KXPumbm?region=US&faction=Alliance Horde: https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/3b5kPTXoY?region=US&faction=Horde Please no spamming, trolling or hate. It may take a few days for us to really get the community going, so please bear with us while things are still being set up with this new feature.Arahe0 2d
4d Kirin Tor Veterans Any vets still around? Came back to check out Legion and curious to see if any old timers are doing the same. Hopefully some people still check these forums every now and then for nostalgia sake.Vin67 4d
5d (A) Small PVE/RP Guild seeks new friends! Hi there, my little group of misfits is looking for some more people to run Mythic + with (We've cleared +16!) We also dip our toes into normal/heroic raiding, do world quests everyday, and a few of us love to RP. We are not looking to make a mega Wal-Mart Guild. This means I don't want to just blindly accept whoever just to pad my roster. I want to get to know you, build real friendships that last. You aren't just 1's and 0's after all, you should have a welcoming home where cliques do not exist. I HATE trade chat spam recruiting so our guild has remained small. We are the Celtic Crusaders, and we do nothing but laugh in Discord until we cry and our stomachs hurt! I hope you'll give us a try, we'd love to make some new friends! Please add me (KiraWolfkin#1792) i'd love to hear from you. :)Kirawolfkin12 5d
Jul 6 @<Steel Reign> members (Sentinels) I miss you all <Steel Reign> members on Sentinels back in the days of ICC raiding. It was honestly the last time I felt part of something good in this game. Been back now on a different realm for a while, and was wondering if any of the old team was still around somewhere? This is Craz, by the way.Twiloh1 Jul 6
Jul 5 WTS Mythic+ 15 Gold My group is 970 11/11M carrying people for their weekly 15. We sell them token price so we can transfer the gold to Sargeras safely. If you're interested in a carry please add me at Agerek#1954 If you have a character on Sargeras we can sell it for less.Ilithiss0 Jul 5
Jul 4 Hide of the Wild Hello, Very rare transmog item, Hide of the wild, is available for sale on the alliance SWC auction house. This LW recipe was removed in cataclysm, and is very hard to come by. Finish up your nature themed look, or even add it to your "Fel" ensemble with this nice green/gold cloak. Send a message if you'd like one personally made... -AlyndilAlyndil0 Jul 4
Jul 3 Life of a Role-Player - Damsel in Distress We have a new short out filmed on our home server of Wyrmrest Accord! We would love it if our fellow RPers would take the time to go give it a watch and let us know what they think! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-tZPA6DZR8Tsali0 Jul 3
Jul 2 What happened to the RP? is the server dying or is everyone just waiting for the pre patch to come out? I don't see many people out in the world or in cities rping. Am I just looking in the wrong places too? I'm worried for the server...Predious1 Jul 2
Jun 18 Discord Channel? Anyone knows if there's a discord channel for the server(s)? I really hate playing alone and would love to have the chance to interact with other players, since that's what's supposed to happen in a MMO.Eathiel1 Jun 18
Jun 18 LF Active and Casual Guild Greetings everyone, Returning healer from the days of the Lich King searching for an active and casual guild to join. My work and life schedule doesn't really allot me time to raid heavily. So I'm online for a couple hours every evening and have more time to play on the weekends. My fiancee and I joined this server and have been playing as a duo for months. Though now I'm searching for a group of friends we can mingle and talk WoW with. Preferring just a social guild to join. I'm fine with joining an RP guild, however, I'm more familiar with chat and forum-based RP. And if you're a raiding guild looking for a healer-- just be aware of my schedule. (And the fact I haven't healed raids in years) Hope to hear from anyone soon! Even though I realize the forums here can be quite... silent.Formá0 Jun 18
Jun 17 What happens to RP servers? Hey, I am looking for support and suggestions for the future of RP servers post-Blizzcon announcement of PVP/PVE server distinction removal. I posted a thread in the General Forums https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20759231738#post-1 I would appreciate any input you have! Thank you much.Xiolableu3 Jun 17
May 26 (H) <LFR Certified>, 10/11M, Argus recruiting TL;DR: We are looking for great, reliable, ranged DPS who can help us get down Argus for Cutting Edge. If you're the real deal, we'll even pay for your server transfer. See contact details at the bottom. ----------------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------------------------------- LFR Certified is a Horde guild on the Dalaran-US server, currently looking for a few exceptional players to complete our Mythic Antorus raid group. We have been around since mid-WoD, and have a talented/dedicated core group; we're just looking to build on it. We are currently tied for 1st most-progressed Horde guild on Dalaran at 10/11M, and tied for third overall server (includes Alliance). Our primary raid times are Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, from 8pm-11pm server time (eastern). What <LFR Certified> has to offer: -- Guild bank stocked with feasts, flasks, and potions to supplement whatever you are lacking during our guild raids. -- Loot Council: Gear is distributed fairly based on tier-set-bonuses, best-in-slot, etc. basis, with the mentality that the raid/guild benefits as a whole before the sole-player. -- A consistent Friday-Saturday-Sunday raid schedule. We expect our players to also be consistent in being able to make those raid days/times. -- Knowledgeable, skilled leaders and fellow players. We value performance in mechanics over performance on the meters. We are more than willing to work with you to improve your numbers if that’s where you’re lacking. We are currently looking for skilled ranged dps, namely ele Sham, Mages, and another Warlock, but are considering any qualified, skilled, and enthusiast applicants. To inquire further, apply, or just get in touch, please contact Nebeon (Nebeon23#1360), Vythra (SteelPhantom#11476), Fenreal (Fenreal#1600), or Jasny (Soar#1805), in-game.Vythra0 May 26
May 24 Stormrage <Thee Fluffy Bunnies> is Recruiting Guild: <Thee Fluffy Bunnies> Faction: Alliance Server: Stormrage Raid Days: Friday & Saturday 8:30pm -11:30pm EST server Cleared: 8/11H Recruiting: Looking for Heals and Dps and active casual members Goals: We are currently recruiting active members to have a happy solid guild. We are recruiting more solid core members for our raid team. Intending on mythic raid content. We plan on being active within and out of the guild. I realize, as a guild, trying to rebuild that it will be difficult. Considering the Expansion is right around the corner, which is why we are preparing for that as well, but at the same time maintaining it being fun and just overall having a good time. Extras: We offer discord and all its many tools. We have games periodically during holidays and off days as well. Our calendar stays full of events. Contacts: B.tag: Biggjax#11657 Kithanna#1592 “Stay Fluffy”Bigjax1 May 24
May 24 Server merge/mass character transfer plz so i was looking at the stats for our server and noticed that it is very low population and could possibly benefit from a server merge.. there are about 14-15 low pop rp servers similar to Kirin Tor and i feel like they could all really really benefit from being merged into maybe 5-8 high population servers depending on how you would want to do it, maybe make a few high population and a couple medium, but there's really no reason to keep the servers at low population it just makes queue times a lot longer than they need to be and all the guilds i join a pretty much dead so it's a lot harder to get into raiding normal+. maybe if a merge isn't an option the devs could put up a free character transfer event to/from some of these low population servers because i'm sure that would either allow for the community size of these servers to grow pretty fast or people like me that want a higher population server could just leave without having to spend an absurd amount of money on character transfers. Thoughts??Atreô3 May 24
May 23 [A] ⚔️PvP Community Discord RageQuit Discord is the Alliance PvP Community for upcoming BFA. With experienced leadership in large scale communities, guilds and PvP. Join the fastest growing Discord with over 4k members and growing fast. https://discordapp.com/invite/9ghPBE9 Why join us? -We already host thousands other Alliance members within our Discord. We run events daily as shown in this link: https://teamup.com/ksx5hrm1rpryicafjs totaling over 60 Officers that work around the clock to make sure you get the best experience in PvP content. We also do many events on the fly due to World PvP. We do our best to make sure the Horde cower before us! -We have a very organized ranking structure to ensure events run smoothly and in a timely manner. If you ever want to become an Officer, all you have to do is apply in the #officer-application channel. We offer nice incentives and perks for our Officer core here at RageQuit. -ACTIVE Discord. Not only are we active, but we have cool things to do in our Discord such as you can personalize your profile by giving yourself personality roles and even personalize your color. We have music bots, Pokemon finding, trading, duel game and more! -PvP includes: BGs, RBGs, Arenas, World PvP, Tournments. Don’t PvP? No worries, we also do light PvE and even public events such as Karaoke, group movie viewing, Community Meetings with GIVEAWAYS and more. https://discordapp.com/invite/9ghPBE9 ←-What are you waiting for? JOIN NOW! OKAY I joined, now what? 1-Once you join, head to #game-setup channel and React with the emoji below WOW image to get the @WoW role and view WoW related gaming channels. 2- Read over the #rules-info channel for all the detailed list of all that we have to offer in our server. 3-Have FUN within our Community! If you have any questions or need help, contact the #❓support channel. https://discordapp.com/invite/9ghPBE9 -Deathology, President of the RageQuit Community -Cadigan, President of the RageQuit CommunityCadigan0 May 23
May 22 Do you ever Type /who in a capital city an die a little on the inside when you realize you are the only person there?Mizuko2 May 22
May 22 LF Friendly, Laid Back, Active Guild Hey everyone, I'm a relatively new player (playing from less than 6 months), who enjoys PVE and PVP and likes to take things slowly (avid user of experience blocker, that's why I'm still at lvl 99). I'm looking for a guild with ACTIVE members, that support each others and know how to enjoy the game with others even if past expacs are easy to solo. Not looking for any hardcore gamer guild, since I'll take my time to get to end game content, but rather for a warming, welcoming community to join. I have never RPed in game, and would love to learn if that's the case (not mandatory though). I don't care about Guild Points or number of members, as long as I will be joining an active community and hopefully make new friends!Eathiel0 May 22
May 21 (H) Undead Priest LF Kirin Tor RP Guild I have an Undead Priest on Kirin Tor that I started recently. I will not change realms, class, or race. I am looking to role play him a bit and would prefer an Undead Guild. I am not, however, closed to other RP guilds on Kirin Tor. I won't be exclusive to this realm as I have family on another realm, along with most of my characters. I am in a job (until the end of the year) where I don't always know what my hours will be like, but I live in west coast US currently. I will be moving to Colorado soon after I am finished with my contract with my current job. Typically you can expect me to be available during the evening and weekend hours when I am available. I will not be buying a boost for this character as I want to play from the bottom up to help keep true to the role play aspect. I request that you be patient with me as I am not fluent with the lore of Azeroth and commonly refer to my IRL wife with lore/history question. I am better with the leveling and combat side where she is better with lore and history. In most cases when I do not know information I will chalk it up to losing memory from when Gidius was brought back as an Undead. Any offers are welcome either here or in game if you happen to catch me online. If there is need for an application please let me know on this thread even if you contact me in game.Gidius1 May 21
May 7 Healer seeks future raiding guild for B.F.A Hello ya'll, Ive been playing Warcraft since a couple months before B.C. Did progressive raiding in B.C and Wrath, and some casual raiding in Warlords and Mists. Always as a healer. Mostly Shaman, Paladin, and Monk healing. Im a 33 year old from the great country of Texas. Hope to hear from yall soon.Tritonal3 May 7
May 4 ✨Motorbike Memorial Ride-A-Thon 2018✨ Put on your leather chaps and strap your legs around something hard and hot! Get your motors running and get prepared for Moon Guard's annual event the ✨Motorbike Memorial Ride-A-Thon✨, 2018 edition! You! YES, YOU Are welcome to come on down to the US Moon Guard realm and join in the fun! What this event is Moon Guard's Motorbike Memorial Ride-A-Thon is an annual event open to the public for both Alliance and Horde! This is an event in which people gather and ride motorbikes across the length the Eastern Kingdoms in memorial to fallen soldiers and an excuse to have a good time! When & Where The Ride-A-Thon will be held on May 28th (coinciding with the U.S. Memorial Day), beginning at 7:00 PM Moon Guard realm time (that's 5:00 PM PST / 8:00 PM EST / Midnight GMT), at Light's Hope Chapel in the Eastern Plaque Lands. There will be a brief speech commemorating the fallen soldiers of Azeroth given by myself with the help of a translator for Alliance and then I will lead a procession of riders across The Eastern Kingdoms on a predetermined path down south to Booty Bay. Upon arriving at Booty Bay there will be an after party. It is important that participants follow Githnji or the assisting raid leaders following me, in order to stick to the predetermined path, because the route selected is planned in such a away as to avoid as much npc pvp flagging as possible. It is highly encourage that participants use a motorcycle mount during this event. These mounts include: Note: The Chauffeured mounts do not scale with max level ground mount training speed and are therefore slower. Champion's Treadblade - http://www.warcraftmounts.com/mounts/championstreadblade.php Warlord's Deathwheel - http://www.warcraftmounts.com/mounts/warlordsdeathwheel.php Mekgineer's Chopper - http://www.warcraftmounts.com/mounts/mekgineerschopper.php Mechno-Hog - http://www.warcraftmounts.com/mounts/mechanohog.php Goblin Trike - http://www.warcraftmounts.com/mounts/goblintrike.php Goblin Turbo-Trike - http://www.warcraftmounts.com/mounts/goblinturbotrike.php If you wish to participate and do not own one of these mounts or can not afford one, fear not! All are welcome to join us regardless of what mount they choose. Remember this event is open to all regardless of faction or guild affiliation. So, come along and tell your friends! Want to contact me directly? My B-Tag is Nyctomonger#1908 ! Want to share the thread with others? Throw this link at them: https://tinyurl.com/MGMMR2018Githnji4 May 4
May 3 A-TGTR - 5/11M - Stormrage - Recruiting!! <The Gang Tries Raiding> [A]- Is a mythic progression guild on Stormrage made of a solid core of raiders from Medivh/Exodar. We are looking for members who would like to be a part of a tight knit community, be able to perform well on a consistent basis, and continue improving their play style with out falling behind other raiders. Now I do not wish to lie to anyone about our situation. The fact are, at this moment, we have 20 raiders in our ranks. With that said, like many other guilds, we had issues in the last few weeks filling our raids due to poor attendance. With that in mind, we have decided to offer paid server transfers to anyone willing to try us out. This is meant to be an incentive for sure, but it is also to prove that we have no intention of disbanding or take any break of raiding. Progression Raid days and Times: Tuesday/Thursday 7:45pm-11pm Server time (EST) Possible third day in BFA Keep in mind that this guild was formed with the goal of building the best group possible for BFA. So ask yourself this, is current progression the most important feature in the game for me? If so, then yeah, we are 5/11M, there is hundreds of guilds further progressed then us. What we can offer tho, is a great community that raid in an environment with no toxicity, fun, and able to progress at a decent pace. Healer: Paladin Shaman Melee DPS: Rogue Monk Death knight Shaman Warrior Ranged DPS Shaman Warlock Priest Mage -Thank you for your time - if you are interested, please reach out to the below officer: Bnet - Dudetastique#1301 Discord - Dudetastique#3190Dudetastique0 May 3
May 2 [A] Mythic Antorus It seems raiding interest is dying away slowly like the end of any xpac. <Certified Fresh> is still interested in maintaining our casual Mythic Antorus raid on Wednesday evenings 7-10 pm server. If you are interested message me in-game and I can put you on the calendar. What we need: 1 tank 1-2 healers. 2-7 dps. You don't need to join the guild, the in-game calendar does invites without being in guild. Personal Loot. Anything we are short we pug from LFG. Contact me: Skafest (my alts all start with Ska-)Skafest0 May 2
Apr 22 Any old-school Kirin Tor RPers still around? I'm just getting back into the game after a years-long hiatus (the last time I played regularly was in 2013, I think). Do we have any of our old crowd left? Any of my old Earstapan members, Poor Sages, etc.? I know I owe some folks an apology for dropping off the face of the earth (Inruki, this one's aimed at you), and I'd love to find some of you again, especially if you want to link up to play! ~A.Anhaga5 Apr 22
Apr 12 [A] Certified Fresh recruiting for M Antorus. We are a semi-hardcore raid guild, or as I like to say casually competent. We make decent progression, but don't push (or bite) as hard as hardcore guilds with our two day schedule. We have roughly 15 raiders, and could use a few more to be able to attempt Mythic raiding b/c real life takes priority and we won't always have 20. All we ask is majority of raid attendance to be considered a core raider (51%+). It's called flex raiding for a reason. Progression: Antorus - 2/11 M 11/11 H Our Raid Times: Tues 9pm-12am server (Heroic) Wed 9pm-12am Server (Mythic) Loot System: Personal Loot What we need: Melee: High DK, Monk, Paladin, Rogue, Shaman, Warrior - High DH - Low Ranged: High Any - High Healers: High. Anything with a dps OS for flexibility. Recruitment contact: Imbashammy-Sentinels (Champ-Sentinels) Officers - Nightshifter-KirinTor Notmoose-Kirin Tor Ronbergundy-Sentinels Skafest-Sentinels (just /who Ska and it is probably my alt) https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/sentinels/Certified+Fresh https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/301760 Last Edit: 5/16/18Skafest9 Apr 12
Mar 28 Selling Mythic Plus Carries and More! Our Services: Mythic Plus 15 Carry 960 Piece of Loot out of your Order Hall Cache Achievement: Keystone Master... Rewards a Artifact Appearnce for your Class and Spec (Character Specific) Any piece of loot from the dungeon our carriers can provide, starting at 940 iLevel Big Artifact Power token from your Order Hall Cache Cost: Message on BTAG: Gotfood#1441 Gold Only Any Alliance or Horde Server Time: 15-30~ Minutes Depending on Dungeon -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Mythic Plus 20-22 Carry 960 Piece of Loot out of your Order Hall Cache Work your way towards hitting 4k+ Raider.io score! We also sell Raider.io 4k+ Packages! PM For more info! Achievement: Keystone Master... Rewards a Artifact Appearnce for your Class and Spec (Character Specific) Any piece of loot from the dungeon our carriers can provide, starting at 940 iLevel Big Artifact Power token from your Order Hall Cache Cost: Message on BTAG: Gotfood#1441 Gold Only Any Alliance or Horde Server Time: 15-30~ Minutes Depending on Dungeon -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Full Heroic Antorus Clear 945+ Pieces of Loot and Tier! All 11 Bosses killed on Heroic Difficulty Chance at Legendary Trinket Aman'Thul's Vision and Pantheon Trinket! Pantheon Trinket Upgrade Token! Ahead of the Curve: Argus the Unmaker... Guaranteed Legendary Ring: Insignia of the Grand Army Mount: Violet SpellwingCost: Message on BTAG: Gotfood#1441 Gold Only Any Alliance & Horde Server -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Heroic Argus the Unmaker Chance at 955+ Piece(s) of Loot! Chance at Legendary Trinket Aman'Thul's Vision and Pantheon Trinket! Pantheon Trinket Upgrade Token! Ahead of the Curve: Argus the Unmaker... Guaranteed Legendary Ring: Insignia of the Grand Army Mount: Violet SpellwingCost: Message on BTAG: Gotfood#1441 Gold Only Any Alliance & Horde Server Time: 15-20 Minutes! -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Information: We have been running Mythic Plus all throughout the expansion, completing over 3000+ Mythic Pluses. Even before the release of Mythic Plus, we have been selling Challenge Modes back in MoP (Mist of Pandaria) and WoD (Warlods of Draenor) helping people get their achievements, transmogs, and gear. We have all been Cutting Edge Raiders since MoP Days going into Battle for Azeroth! All our raids are completed with no failure! If you have any questions or would like to set up a time, please add Gotfood#1441 to btag and we will respond to you as soon as we can. Reminder we do carries on Any Alliance & Horde Server as of 04/03/2018! Link to our main forum post: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20759170665 Link to some of our Mythic Plus 15-22 Carries! https://youtu.be/zkgSIJKWS_o?list=PLit0CAVks3ZBnfVzwI1VoYFQA0ZzaE_Al&t=1Gotdh7 Mar 28
Mar 21 [H] Honorbound-Steamwheedle Cartel 7/7M 1/3M Honorbound is a long standing guild that has been raiding since Vanilla. We are looking for more like minded raiders who value skill, maturity, and teamwork. Current Progression: 7/7 M EN 2/3 M ToV Our current recruitment needs are: Any ranged dps class However, any exceptional players are encouraged to apply regardless of class/spec. We do not recruit for the bench, so if you join us you will raid. We raid 3 nights a week on Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 7:30pm-11pm CST, server time. We ask players to maintain near 100% attendance, but do realize real life comes first. Loot is distributed by EPGP. Apply at: https://discord.gg/SdQZ3UZ If you have any questions please feel free to contact me in game or any of the other officers listed below: Doom#13606 Kallin#1809 Norpse#1671 Adalwolf#1314Azraeil2 Mar 21
Mar 19 Recruit a Friend I'm looking for someone to recruit a friend me. I would buy the new game and you would get the rewards after I buy 1 month sub you get 1 month free and 2 months you would get a mount or pet. I expect if you're interested to spend as much time as possible taking advantage of the xp bonus for leveling together. So if you're interested holler at me.Shalrainith3 Mar 19
Mar 6 (A) <Infinity> is Recruiting for Antorus UPDATE: 2/27/18 Infinity is looking for talented players to join our ranks for raiding progression. Our current needs are listed below. We are looking to bolster our ranks as we progress through Antorus. Every new applicant, if accepted, will be listed at Member status and will be brought to raids and evaluated before being promoted to Raider. Our progression this expansion is as follows: Emerald Nightmare - 3/7M - 7/7H - 7/7N Nighthold - 1/10M - 10/10H - 10/10N Tomb of Sargeras - 9/9H - 9/9N Antorus - 1/11M - 11/11H - 11/11N Our team consists of a veteran core of players who have been playing the game since Vanilla. While we created this guild during Wrath of the Lich King, its officer core have been playing together in the same guilds since Vanilla with each of us having 13+ years experience in the game. Not only do we enjoy progression and raiding, but we are also avid PvPers, if that is something you enjoy. We also run Mythic+ on the weekends and typically have no trouble pushing keys to +15 and higher. If you do apply and are accepted and wish to bring friends with you, but they hate raiding, then we do have a Friends & Family Rank. We do more than just raiding so they would be included in anything else we do, if they desire to run with us. Just to note, we will only do this if you, yourself, are promoted to Raider rank. We are looking for a few DPS to round out our raid team. We are looking for any of the following: DPS Assassination Rogue Subtlety Rogue Enhancement Shaman If interested, fill out an application here: http://infinitykt.enjin.com/recruitmentKaledyne15 Mar 6
Mar 6 (A) KT returning player LFG Looking for an adult, social guild that also raids and does dungeon runs. I played BC into WotLK. Ran with Enders and then Wanderers back then, raiding Naxx before I faded away. Currently have my ret pally Shayn up to lvl 108 and sitting on a 100 and 110 boost.Mellenthim2 Mar 6
Mar 2 Heroic Argus Sales Greetings Friends, I am selling Heroic Argus kills on PL for 300k. I'm flexable with pricing (willing to take pets and other in game items for compensation). I take payment on almost all servers. Pricing can vary by server. The group runs 6 days a week and has several runs per day. Invites typically begin around 6 EST. We do as many as 10 Argus kills in a single day! If you are interested or have questions: add KevinRam#1538. Thanks!Solarwalker1 Mar 2
Mar 1 6/11M Recruiting DPS Dalaran(H) LFR Certified is a Horde guild on the Dalaran-US server, currently looking for a few exceptional players to complete our Mythic Antorus raid group. We have been around since mid-WoD, and have a talented/dedicated core group; we're just looking to build on it. Progress: 6/11M - 6/9M - 5/10M - 7/7M - 2/3M Our primary raid times are Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, from 8pm-11pm server time (eastern), with alt-gearing/normal/titanforge-chance raids occurring throughout the week, usually Thursdays. We are constantly looking for people to push keys as well. What <LFR Certified> has to offer: -- Guild bank stocked with feasts, flasks, and potions to supplement whatever you are lacking during our guild raids. -- Loot Council: Gear is distributed fairly based on tier-set-bonuses, best-in-slot, etc. basis, with the mentality that the raid/guild benefits as a whole before the sole-player. -- A consistent, but casual Friday-Saturday-Sunday raid schedule. We expect our players to also be consistent in being able to make those raid days/times. We realize that people have real-life things that sometimes take precedence, that’s no problem. What we’re not looking for are folks who can’t make every Friday, or can only raid half the night on Saturdays, etc. -- Knowledgeable, skilled leaders and fellow players. We are more than willing to work with you to improve your numbers if that’s where you’re lacking. We will not carry people though. We are currently looking for skilled Mage/Ele/Boomkin, but are considering any qualified, skilled, and enthusiast applicants. To inquire further, apply, or just get in touch, please contact Nebeon (Nebeon23#1360), Fenreal (Fenreal#1600), or Jasny (Soar#1805), in-game. Can also reach me fast on Discord: Nebeon#4320Spicegold1 Mar 1
Feb 28 (A) <Symbiosis> is recruiting (11/11h 2/11m) Hello SWC/Kirin Tor/Sentinels! Symbiosis (A) is currently recruiting for all of our raid teams in Legion. Symbiosis is a large guild with multiple raid teams each serving different times and purposes. We have deep roots on this server and have been a top 5 raiding guild on SWC since WotLK (we existed prior to WotLK under a different name). Many in our leadership are well known and well established members of the SWC community. We pride ourselves on being open to WoW players of all types and will do our best to help you find a place in our family. We have two main teams and an alt run, all of which could benefit from even more raiders. We are currently 11/11H and 2/11M. Current raid times are: Tue/Wed/Mon 8:00 -10:00 (server) - Heroics/Mythics(early bird raid) Tue/Wed/Sun 11:00 -1:00 (server)- Heroics/Mythics(night owl raid) Thur 9:00 -11:00 (server) - Normals (for new members, casuals, or alts) These raid times are subject to change due to rosters and attendance, but we do our best currently to stick to this schedule. Our main push right now is for quality ranged DPS and healers. Generally our tank spots are filled but we do appreciate tank off specs for Mythic+ dungeons and fill ins. We also could use a solid off tank option for Early and Monday raids, there is potential to become a main tank if you meet the bill. Offspec dps/healer dps/tanks are also welcome to apply (we could specifically use some more warlocks, hunters, and shamans, lots of mail drops go to waste). There are multiple ways to apply: Head on over to https://symbiosis-swc.com/ and fill out an app today, we usually respond within 2-3 days. Thank you for considering joining our family. Contact one of our officers or leads in game and let them know you are interested (be prepared for a few questions).Landarie2 Feb 28
Feb 19 [WTS] CRAFTING RECIPE INVENTORY Hello, friends! I've been playing on KT since... 2007? I think? Anyway, over the years I've amassed quite the collection of crafting recipes. I've been selling and reselling for some time, and now I'm looking to dump all of it. Within my collection are quite a few rare and unobtainable goodies: (Current as of 2/19/2018 @ 1:00 PM EST) *Parenthesis () denotes quantity of each item (5)[Design: Agile Shadowspirit Diamond] (2)[Design: Bold Living Ruby] (1)[Design: Chain of the Twilight Owl] (3)[Design: Destructive Skyfire Diamond] (1)[Design: Flashing Living Ruby] (1)[Design: Living Ruby Pendant] (2)[Design: Purified Twilight Opal] (3)[Design: Reckless Hessonite] (1)[Design: Reverberating Shadowspirit Diamond] (8)[Design: Rigid Azure Moonstone] (1)[Design: Solid Star of Elune] (1)[Design: Thundering Skyfire Diamond] (2)[Design: Thundering Skyflare Diamond] (13)[Formula: Enchant 2H Weapon - Superior Impact] (3)[Formula: Enchant Boots - Versatility] (1)[Formula: Enchant Boots - Vitality] (1)[Formula: Enchant Bracer - Agility] (1)[Formula: Enchant Chest - Greater Stats] (2)[Formula: Enchant Gloves - Fishing] (4)[Formula: Enchant Gloves - Skinning] (6)[Formula: Enchant Shield - Lesser Protection] (2)[Formula: Enchant Shield - Stamina] (1)[Formula: Enchant Weapon - Demonslaying] (1)[Formula: Enchant Weapon - Fiery Weapon] (3)[Formula: Enchant Weapon - Healing Power] (2)[Formula: Enchant Weapon - Icy Chill] (2)[Pattern: Big Voodoo Pants] (2)[Pattern: Boots of the Enchanter] (1)[Pattern: Bracers of Havok] (2)[Pattern: Chimeric Boots] (2)[Pattern: Cindercloth Pants] (1)[Pattern: Deviate Scale Belt] (1)[Pattern: Ensorcelled Nerubian Breastplate] (1)[Pattern: Footpads of Silence] (1)[Pattern: Frostsaber Leggings] (1)[Pattern: Frostsaber Tunic] (3)[Pattern: Gray Woolen Robe] (1)[Pattern: Green Dragonscale Breastplate] (1)[Pattern: Guardian Belt] (1)[Pattern: Hands of Darkness] (1)[Pattern: Liferuned Leather Gloves] (2)[Pattern: Mooncloth Bag] (1)[Pattern: Mooncloth Robe] (1)[Pattern: Netherdrake Gloves] (1)[Pattern: Runic Leather Belt] (1)[Pattern: Stylish Blue Shirt] (5)[Pattern: Stylish Green Shirt] (1)[Pattern: Tough Scorpid Helm] (1)[Pattern: Unyielding Bracers] (1)[Pattern: Warbear Harness] (1)[Pattern: World Mender's Pants] (1)[Plans: Blue Glittering Axe] (7)[Plans: Deadly Bronze Poniard] (1)[Plans: Gauntlets of Battle Command] (1)[Plans: Golden Scale Cuirass] (1)[Plans: Golden Scale Leggings] (7)[Plans: Green Iron Boots] (1)[Plans: Green Iron Gauntlets] (2)[Plans: Green Iron Shoulders] (1)[Plans: Helm of the Stalwart Defender] (1)[Plans: Iridescent Hammer] (1)[Plans: Iron Counterweight] (5)[Plans: Iron Shield Spike] (1)[Plans: Jade Serpentblade] (3)[Plans: Mithril Shield Spike] (2)[Plans: Polished Steel Boots] (1)Plans: Radiant Boots] (2)[Plans: Runed Mithril Hammer] (1)[Plans: Runic Hammer] (3)[Plans: Shadow Crescent Axe] (1)[Plans: Silvered Bronze Breastplate] (1)[Plans: Silvered Bronze Shoulders] (4)[Plans: Storm Gauntlets] (1)[Plans: Thorium Shield Spike] (1)[Plans: Titanium Razorplate] (1)[Plans: Volcanic Hammer] (2)[Plans: Whitesoul Helm] (4)[Plans: Wildthorn Mail] (1)[Recipe: Elixir of Dream Vision] (2)[Recipe: Elixir of Empowerment] (3)[Recipe: Elixir of Greater Firepower] (1)[Recipe: Elixir of Lesser Agility] (1)[Recipe: Elixir of the Searching Eye] (1)[Recipe: Flask of the Titans] (1)[Recipe: Gift of Arthas] (1)[Recipe: Greater Frost Protection Potion] (2)[Recipe: Wildvine Potion] (3)[Schematic: Bright-Eye Goggles] (1)[Schematic: Flash Bomb] (1)[Schematic: Gnomish Alarm-o-Bot] (1)[Schematic: Healing Potion Injector] (1)[Schematic: Hyper-Magnified Moon Specs] (2)[Schematic: Purple Smoke Flare] (2)[Schematic: Sniper Scope] (1)[Schematic: Ultra-Flash Shadow Reflector] (3)[Schematic: Voice Amplification Modulator] (1)[Technique: Glyph of Inspired Hymns] *Please be aware that this list may change slightly because I am still actively selling my inventory on the AH. I will update this post periodically as needed to reflect recipes sold. Current market values pin the collection around ~2mil gold. I AM NOT LOOKING FOR ANYWHERE NEAR THAT. Sheesh. In addition, I'll be giving you the 6-tab guild bank <Totally Awesome Auctions> to go with it, as it's the easiest way to transfer the collection to it's new owner. Please send all offers via in-game mail directly to me, Glitterstorm-Kirin Tor.Glitterstorm0 Feb 19
Feb 13 [A] Mythic Antorus Tues 2/13 Hello, As our signups stand right now, we are in need of 1-3 dps (955+) for Mythic Antorus from 9 pm-Midnight server (CST). If you have any interest let me know. We've downed World breaker a couple times now (not so hard) and have had practice on hounds for a couple hours. Come get some easy 960+ loot. We are using Personal Loot.Skafest0 Feb 13
Feb 12 Do you even RP?! Hey there, long time player returning after a long absence (Middle of MoP). I didn't expect to come back to our servers being so bare but that's MMO's for ya. Any who, I've seen a couple of posts for raids and one for PVP but no RP threads. I know RP was always been on the lowside, at least on SWC, but are there any groups out there still into that? Just looking to get back into everything and I like to keep RP as an option (everyone gets tired of progression from time to time)Syledis24 Feb 12
Feb 8 Looking For Fun, Reliable Raiding Guild So I'm putting more effort into my paladin and would like to find him an a guild that is both socially active and raids regularly. I'm not looking for a hardcore mythic raiding guild but people who are solid and dependable when it comes to normal and maybe some heroic mode. The other caveat is that I want this guild to be socially active as well. There's nothing more boring than a raiding guild that is only ever online when it's raid night and otherwise guild chat and voice chat are dead and empty. It's not just about raiding for me, I'm looking for fun people to laugh and hang out with as well. Taking part in pvp as a guild together would be nice as well, though it's not a deal-breaker. If you think your guild can meet these requirements than feel free to leave a response below or find me in game on this character.Etaraan2 Feb 8
Feb 4 Aman'Thul's Vision Soo, anyone have it yet? Can we get a realm first Aman'Thul's Vision drop?Cool2 Feb 4
Feb 2 Introducing Rpfind.me A role play networking site that's made by people who speak our language—that's www.rpfind.me. After seeing our community scattered across countless platforms and websites, we decided to try and build something that encompassed it all. Create a profile specifically for your character—it becomes search criteria here. No more combing through archaic forums or idling for hours on end in a city to no avail, now you can be found without even being online. Browse characters, make friends, promote guilds, host community events, even blog. All in one place, all for role play. TL;DR: Facebook for characters, with forums, blogs, and more. Example profile: https://rpfind.me/user/Dragkhar Help us get the word out! Official Twitter: @rpfind_me FEATURES: ... FAQs: ... We hope to see you there, as we're eager to get this fire started. If you have any further questions, feel free to ask. There are already thousands of character profiles and the project is rather well received. Thanks for reading!Kalepathe1 Feb 2
Feb 2 [H] Destro Warlock Looking for Raiding Guild Hey, Looking for a cool group of people who raid consistently. I know all the mechanics and I am pretty serious when it comes to preparing for raids. I used to raid all the time back in Vanilla through WotLK and recently jumped back into the game a couple months ago. My Details Server: Sentinels Timezone: Central Current ilvl: 935 Availability: Currently open all evenings M-F. Looking for early or late raid times if possible since I have a daughter I put to bed at 9pm CST. I can do 5-830 or 930-whenever(CST). Saturdays are wide open. Sunday afternoon/evenings work.Zerehk0 Feb 2
Feb 2 Graveyard Shift [A] The Late Night Community Are you someone that frequently, or exclusively, plays WoW during the latest of hours at night and into the morning light? If so, then you are well aware of the lack of community and activity at that time. Pugs can easily be the worst of the daily batch, the number of active guilds is extremely slim, and you often get the leftovers for Mythic+ and PvP groups. What's worse, is when a formerly reliable late night guild's activity starts to decline, your selection of new guilds is often coupled with a hefty server change cost (and sometimes faction change too). This is where Graveyard Shift comes in to play! Graveyard Shift is a new Discord community that strives to cater towards players that claim the world of Azeroth between 9:00 PM and 11:00 AM Eastern time. The idea behind Graveyard Shift is for you to no longer need to switch servers, or guilds, unless you desire to. This is the not-guild guild, where it doesn't matter what server you are on or what guilds you are in. We have tools to help you get the right info out to other community members so you don't have to bog your B.net friends list down. Currently we are only supporting the Alliance faction, but if the demand grows we will venture into the Horde. At Blizzcon 2017 it was announced that a new "Community" feature will be added to WoW with Battle for Azeroth. Essentially this looks to be an in-game version of Discord. Once the feature launches, we plan to make every use of it in tandem with this Discord server. More information will become available once the feature reaches the PTR. Some, but not all, of the activities and interests you can find here include: • Legacy raiding and achievements • Rare mount/toy/pet farming • Casual and progressive raiding • PvP (Arena teams and Rated Battle Grounds) • Community events: Transmog parties, group leveling events, and more Graveyard Shift is completely open for anyone to join at any time. Anyone can create an event at any time, but those that continuously and reliably create and lead events can become Event Hosts. Everything in WoW is open to cross realm activity now, with the exception of current tier Mythic raiding. Join Graveyard Shift today! https://discord.gg/AdQz5ZrAquadeus0 Feb 2
Feb 1 Why does Blizzard allow this? I am playing in Sentinels from two months. The realm is DEAD. How is this even allowed? I'm level 69 and the amount of players I have met in the game is a joke. Just few times out of Stormwind and we're talking about 1-2 players if I'm lucky. Now I am dealing with a PARTY quest and the Group Finder is useless since there are no people around. How can a situation like this be considered "MMO"? Sorry for the salt but this is outrageous. P.s. Please don't suggest re-rolling or making new toons. I have invested two months in a game that was advertised as MMO but has close to zero players online. In my opinion when a service fails to deliver costumers are entitled to a refund (or in this case a free transfer)... But I understand that's gold-digging Blizzard we're talking about.Eathiel2 Feb 1
Jan 28 [A] <Crutch> recruiting for H and M Antorus. Server: Sentinels (Connected Kirin Tor/SWC) Raid Times: Wed/Sun 8:30-11:30pm EST (7:30-10:30pm CST) Optional Raid: Monday 8:30-11:30pm EST (7:30-10:30pm CST) <Crutch> Is a guild new to Sentinels (Kirin Tor server group). Founded by former Cutting Edge raiders, Crutch's goal is to develop a casual mythic roster through Heroic Antorus (and in to mythic) to prepare for Battle for Azeroth. We're looking for all raiders that are interested in a more laid back approach to mythic raiding. We're not looking to be lazy about it, we just no longer desire the atmosphere that tends to come with semi-hardcore, or hardcore, mythic raid guilds. If you are interested in being part of our guild. and creating a team of awesome individuals, please contact us. Message one our officers on discord, or find us in game. We look forward to raiding with you all. Have questions? Join our discord! Any of us would be happy to chat with you. https://discord.gg/VdneYSF Officers: @Synn (GM) (Synn#11742) @Chicken @Rylhen (Rylhen#11629)Esanelle1 Jan 28
Jan 22 (A) Prot Paladin LF guild on SWC Hello, tank here in search of a friendly casual guild for PvE raiding content. I’m on EST.Narsphein1 Jan 22
Jan 20 (A) Family of Valor is Recruiting Family of Valor is a friendly guild on SWC. We have been together many years and look forward to many more. We need to bolster our ranks as real life takes its toll on game play for most members. We work together and help each other out when and where we can. We enjoy running together, we help each other gear up and receive the enchants/gems required to boost your character without paying the silly prices on the AH. We are laid back and look to others who are the same to join us. So, if you want to run dungeons/raids as a guild without the pug issues we face then give us a go and make us great again.Griogair8 Jan 20