Kilrogg and Winterhoof

Apr 25, 2016 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Connected-Realms Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your connected realms with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. http://us.battle.net/en/community/conductRygarius0 Apr 25, 2016
5h A <Pain Vendor> 11/11H LF dps for mythic ABT Pain Vendor is looking for dps to fill out its mythic roster after some summer turnover. Tank and healer OS is a plus. No requirements beyond the usual addons, pulling your weight, and consistent attendance. Past 20m mythic progression while current: HFC: 11/13M EN: 7/7M ToV: 3/3M NH: 8/10M ToS: 3/9M Raid times Main raid nights: Tue/Wed, 6:30-9:30 pacific (server time). Optional casual farm: Sun, 6:30 server time Contacts Illifra – Domnorix#1268 Nimadebi – Kaze#1233 Sormiren – gjones108#1800Illifra0 5h
1d Returning player Well I just joined back with WOW after six years and all my characters are on Killrog. Anyone know any guilds recruiting in Killrog Alliance? Got a 85Fury Warrior and a 71 Dk. Need friends:) lol I plan on being very active and it shouldn't take me long to level the rest of the way up. PvP toon and Pve toon . :)Evolwrath0 1d
3d [H] Returning Player - Looking For Home Hello everyone! Been around for awhile, but have been out of the game for a few months now. I would like to find a new guild I can call home to - something that is focused on the casual - but still makes a point to progress as best as they can through end game content. My main playing times are any day after 10pm EST, but I do get one whenever I can both before and after work so you'll find me online more often than not. Being a druid, I'm able to fill any slot a raid may need, having fulfilled all roles in endgame raiding at some point throughout my wow days. Thoguh, I do prefer rDPS and Heals. TLDR; need a new guild, casual focused but still works towards raid progression, preferably with a raid time that starts 10PM EST, 7PM PST - any day of the week. You can respond here, or shoot me a message in game. Legend-Winterhoof or Legend#1826Legend0 3d
3d Yes I know one expansion to late But I kinda wanted to finish up on my nemesis achievement from WoD. http://www.wowhead.com/guides/garrisons/buildings/guide-to-the-garrison-gladiator-sanctum Goblin is like impossible to find even in ashran. I'm willing to pay 10k gold for any Goblin to let me kill him 500 times in WoD. We can meet at the closest graveyard so it can be the quickest. My horde alt doesn't have too much gold but am willing to pay two Goblins 7500 gold each to get this done twice as fast.Turkeyjerkey2 3d
4d <Zombie Nation> Super social and friendly :) Hello Forum, i'm member of Zombie Nation on our beloved server Kilrogg-Winterhoof. We are now currently looking for casual players and we are super friendly social guild. Weekly raids and dungeons for those that are interested. Hey ToS 9/9 N, and HC progressing ;) Come on, have some fun with us, we always help our members on Mythic +, Raids and more. Whisper in-game: Margad-Kilrogg Regards :)Margad1 4d
Dec 6 Vanilla players? Anyone still around from the vanilla days? Anyone remember guilds like voltron or skittles drop crew. Or players like snacks and aluminum? Just reminiscing and wanted to see if anyone was around from like literally 10 years agoTwizle12 Dec 6
Dec 5 [H] AOTC Heroic Argus (Mount) Kill Hey everyone! <Disciples of Grey> is looking to sell the Heroic Argus kill that will award you AOTC and the mount from the quest. This will be just the Argus kill and doesn't include loot. We are starting prices right now at 600k gold. You will not be required to know the fight nor will you will be required to take part. You can kill yourself at the beginning and we will do the rest. You can look through the Kilrogg/Winterhoof forum to see our previous sales of Nightbane and other runs. Please add KirbyAu#1259 if you're interested. Thanks!Kìrby0 Dec 5
Nov 30 Steelbound Harness Either looking for carry for Tichondrius (iLevel 918 Pally Tank, iLevel 916 Pally DPS) to grab the pattern, or will purchase for 55k. Raid carry price...negotiable...not sure...Launcelot1 Nov 30
Nov 24 Nuclear Winter Recruiting Nuclear Winter is a relaxed, adult guild. We're looking for all specs to help round out our raid team and guild, in general. Raid nights are Saturdays @ 6:15 server (on normal progression to Maiden.) If interested, message Miryn-Kilrogg (Morellia#1419) or Anvellyn-Kilrogg (Apuppy0384#1654). Thanks!Morellia2 Nov 24
Nov 24 Onara - Sister/Brother Raiding Partner Onara - One of the Oldest Alliance Guilds on Kilrogg/Winterhoof is in search of a Brother/Sister Guild for a Raiding Partnership for the new Antorus Raid and Onward through the new Battle For Azeroth Xpac! Who we are : When we were founded: August 17th, 2007 Our slogan: "Walk with Honor" What Onara means: Celtic for "Honor" Our Tabard: Black background, Gold shield & sword with Blood Red trim and Royal Blue border. What Onara was founded on: Honor, Integrity and Respect. Our motto: 'No Beggars, No Babies, No Bullies...No Exceptions.' Our creed: Onara is a place where friends and family meet to play in a fun, safe and enjoyable environment. We respect each other as players, friends, guild mates and family. We wear our tabard with pride, and show respect at all times for other players in the game. We choose to be together and will remain protective and defend that which we have built together. Please note that we are not looking for a "merger/meld" into another Guild. I am sure there are Guilds out there that are just as stubborn as we are and will not go quietly to this new age of "Quick Guild Create disband when something better comes along" mentality. We have been here since the almost inception and plan to be here as long as WoW stands. Thank you all for your time in reading this! Walk with Honor!Karx2 Nov 24
Nov 21 Seeking Raiding Partnership Ministry of Truth, a Horde guild nearing its ninth anniversary, seeks another guild who may be in similar circumstances to form a raiding partnership with; the idea being that once the "communities" feature described at Blizzcon goes live, the partnership will be carried forward there and possibly expanded upon. Who we are: A casual Horde guild. Our membership is purely adults, mostly in the 30+ age range. We're about having fun with all aspects of the game, and enjoy raiding on Normal and Heroic difficulties. Many of us have been playing together since the guild's first year of existence but we are a friendly group and mostly play well with others. What we are looking for: We've had problems maintaining consistent raid rosters. With recruitment being very competitive, we've decided to reach out to other guilds who might be in similar circumstances--we want to stick together as a guild and we want to raid without being at the mercy of the groupfinder and the luck of the draw that comes with that. Currently, our late night team which raids from 9:00pm Pacific time to 11:00pm Pacific time is made up of 7 people who have good attendance and raid performance. We usually raid on Mondays and Wednesdays, but days of the week can be somewhat flexible--the time cannot, due to real life commitments. If you are interested in forming a partnership, with the idea of continuing or expanding upon it when the "communities" feature revealed at Blizzcon is added to the game, let's chat about it. My battletag is ARACHNE#1222.Lunura0 Nov 21
Nov 12 925 tank/Hpally LF raid/pvp guild Hello returning player from cata took a break for awhile looking for a raiding guild and some that dabble in pvp as well. Primarily raiding would like to try HM and mythic if possible. Raid times are pretty flexible. Experienced raider raided Classic BC Wrath Cata (raid finder) mop (raid finder) wod (raid finder) (normal) LegionBelíeve0 Nov 12
Nov 7 [H] Ministry of Truth Recruiting Hello! I'm the guild leader for Ministry of Truth. In preparation for the next raid tier's release on November 28th, we are actively recruiting again. MoT welcomes players regardless of their gaming experience. We don't care if you've played since release or just picked up the game last week--if you have the right attitude, we've got a place for you. We currently have two active raid teams; the early team is running from 5:30PM to 7:30PM PST on Mondays and Thursdays and the late team is running on Mondays and Wednesdays from 9PM-11PM PST. The LATE team is seeking healers and DPS (tank off-spec would be great). We are seeking more raiders to fill out the roster for the opening of ANTORUS. Our first raid night there will be on November 29th. MoT is a relatively casual, mostly family friendly guild. We do not accept applicants under the age of 21. Guild and voice chat are kept pretty clean, so if you like to swear a lot we're not the group for you. But if you're looking for a group of friendly, helpful folks, come check us out at www.motguild.enjin.com. We're also on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/motguild/. Or you can chat with me directly: ARACHNE#1222Lunura21 Nov 7
Nov 4 9/9H players looking for new guild 935-945 5 person bundle- Resto Shaman, Guardian Druid, Feral Druid, Frost Mage and Holy Priest 9/9H looking for guild to start ToS M and for new raid. Looking to all join a guild together. Available for raid TUE-SAT 730 start Server Time, We run keys every week and we're all team players when it comes to helping guildies and contributing to raid consumables! Contact: Misselbie#1759 or Mia#1807Misselbie1 Nov 4
Nov 1 Hallow's End - Storytime with Docworm On Hallow's End and Winter Veil, I do storytimes in tradechat, each year. If you missed storytime for Hallow's End this year, I've included it below so that you can cuddle up with a nice hot cup of melted candy-korn, and have a read. Here is the script of my story from tonight:Docworm3 Nov 1
Oct 30 LF Casual EST/CST Guild Looking for an active EST/CST guild with casual raids. Been playing since beta missing periods due to military life but that is over now, would prefer mature people as I am an "older" gamer lol. My main is Arms Warrior but have tanked heroic Nighthold when it was current content. my primary alts are over 900 ilvl which include Disc Priest Fire Mage Affl Lock Rest Druid Veng DH Thanks!Ðeathdealer0 Oct 30
Oct 22 Legacy Raiding guild or an interest in it? I was wondering if there was a legacy raiding guild or at least an interest in starting in Vanilla content and working our way to current content. You could level with heirlooms and once you get to max level for that expansion, stop your experience. Then switch to the gear that you've picked up and progress through dungeons until you are able to raid. Finish the expansions raiding content, then continue to the next expansion's max level and repeat. Of course all of the older content seems to have been nerfed. So a 10 man raid is able to do MC. So probably 10-20 players for would probably be sufficient to get to current content. Again, I'm just wondering if there is at least an interest on our realms for something like this. I, personally, would love to try it out.Gilbank0 Oct 22
Oct 11 [H] Spiritus Mundi 6/9M, Fri/Sat LF DPS <Spiritus Mundi> Type: Semi-hardcore progression Progression: 9/9 Heroic 6/9 Mythic Faction: Horde Server: Kilrogg / Winterhoof Raid Times: Thursday 7:00 - 9:00 PM PST (Optional Normal) Friday & Saturday 7:00-11:00 PM PST (Progression Heroic/Mythic) Sunday 7:00 - 9:00 PM PST (Optional Alt Run)Loot System: Loot Council, Priority to DPS, then Tanks, then Healers Logs & Website https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/130997 http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/kilrogg/Spiritus+Mundi Guild Benefits Guild Bank provided Flasks and Spirit Cauldron Guild Bank provided Potions Guild Bank provided Raid Food, Lavish Suramar Feasts and the +375 stats variety Guild Bank provided Enchants Guild RepairsAbout Us Spiritus Mundi is looking for strong, dedicated, experienced DPS and healers for core spots in our mythic progression team: an enthusiastic approach to raiding is required. Our goal as a guild is success. To complete current content at a competitive pace while always striving to improve ourselves on a compressed 2-day, 8 hour schedule. What We Are Looking For We are interested in players that can manage their time well and remain committed and consistent. Individuals who are constantly looking into how they can make themselves a better player. A good sense of humor along side superior raid awareness and a willingness to adapt is a must. Trials and raiders alike are expected to behave as mature adults in regards to loot, drama, preparedness, and general raid attitude. Our current needs: * Rogue - High * Warrior (Arms/Fury) - High * Warlock - High * Druid (Balance) – High * Druid (Restoration) – Medium * Paladin (Holy) - Medium *We will gladly accept applications from exceptional players of any class* Contact Information: Rav#11203 (Raid Leader/GM) Reneda#1787 (Recruitment Officer)Discord Contact Information: Istria#1415 (Recruitment Officer)Jellopy4 Oct 11
Oct 8 Returning Player looking for active guild Back after a account hack hack in 2009, and decided to re-roll and start fresh, looking for an active laid back guild that can help guide me back to the game.Cleduss3 Oct 8
Sep 18 New Guild "The Voidstriders" Hey I'm starting a new guid called The Voidstriders. It is a casual and friendly guild looking to run raids, dungeons, and PVP.Anvanya0 Sep 18
Sep 18 [H] <Temporary Insanity> Fri/Sat 8-11pm PST TI is a group of former competitive raiders now enjoying the casual side. We balance a friend and family raid environment with progress through normal and heroic modes. Looking for a handful of raiders. Prefer 1-2 heals (pally, druid) and 2-3 dps (pally, warr, rogue, mage, priest). However, player ability to mesh in casual/mature group is more important than spec. Holler at Ramshackle (aka Ramborne) or Unbreakablex (aka Nightfalls) for more info and/or a quick chat.Ramshackle3 Sep 18
Sep 17 A <Fireside> Heroic Team LFM Fri Sat 7:30pm Our heroic raid team is recruiting! We’re looking for smart, self driven individuals who would like to be a part of a friendly team and guild. http://firesideguild.com We are proud to be a guild with a relaxed atmosphere, camaraderie, humor, and respect. Since October 2012, members have found a place by the fire that fits in nicely with their personal, professional, and educational commitments. Kindness, cooperation, support, helpfulness, and humor resonate in Fireside’s guild chat and Discord Voice Chat. We are a small guild and we take pride in having a strong, consistent community of good people. We look forward to spending time together whether we’re talking in Discord Voice Chat while pursuing our own adventures, or grouping up to conquer a raid. OUR RAID TEAM HAS THE FOLLOWING OPEN SPOTS: Team roster url: http://firesideguild.com/raid/ 1 Healer – Druid or Monk Preferred Ranged DPS – Any except Mage Melee DPS – Any SCHEDULE: Fridays & Saturdays 7:30pm-10:00pm PDT with one week off per month. We also hold an optional Normal night with the rest of the guild on Wednesdays 7:30pm-9:30pm with one week off per month. REQUIREMENTS: Age 22+ Talk & listen in Discord using a headset (not speakers). Miss no more than one night a month on a regular basis. Mains only please – we prefer not to have raiders who are on multiple teams. We focus on QUALITY over quantity and we want the PERSON not the toon. We want you to bring you, your main, and your main efforts into our guild. Our ideal member is a good person looking to make some friends in World of Warcraft. Someone who is smart, modest, able to learn, and has a sense of humor. Our ideal member would also be active at the same times as we are (6:00pm-10:00pm Pacific time), and someone who would like to be in Discord Voice Chat with people on a regular basis. CONTACT: Get in touch with one of our leaders! Nim (Callafox#1566) Behrian (Behr#1328) http://us.battle.net/wow/en/guild/kilrogg/Fireside/ http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/kilrogg/Fireside Please visit our website for more details. http://firesideguild.comNim3 Sep 17
Sep 12 A<Pain Vendor> LFM M ToS/ABT, Tue/Wed Pain Vendor is looking to rebuild it's mythic group after some roster turnover to progress M ToS as far as possible, but we're primarily looking towards ABT in November. We would prefer those with at least decent logs and raid experience but we're not going to be picky. If you want to do mythic, can make our raid times, and have a desire to improve, that's a good start. Can pay for transfer if needed. Current needs: We'll take any good player regardless of role/class/spec. More specifically: MS tank. Please have close to 100% attendance. We have plenty of mdps to fill-in, but that's not viable long term. 1 healer, preferably resto druid. Any dps. Past 20m mythic progression while current: HFC: 11/13M EN: 7/7M ToV: 3/3M NH: 8/10M ToS: 1/9M Raid times: Tue/Wed, 6:30-9:30 pacific (server time). We would eventually like to raid 3 days again. Tue/Wed would be progression and the 3rd day optional heroic farm. Expect several optional raid days at the start of a raid tier to push heroic progression. Contacts Illifra – Domnorix#1268 Nimadebi – Kaze#1233 Syllinara/Sormiren – gjones108#1800Illifra0 Sep 12
Sep 11 Hey Returning Players Or Anyone Else Really Are you back to the game after an extended break and found your guild was gone? Are you new to the game and would like to have some of the guild benefits? Are you a vet that is looking to run M+ without having to dip into the queue? We might just be the right fit for you. Pretty much everyone in our guild falls into one of those categories. <Guild Name Loading> is new to the Winterhoof/ Kilrogg servers and we're looking to offer a home to good players that are trying to see content. We do one casual raid a week on Saturday that tries to tackle the current raid content. We do that run as a learning run for people. We do M+ on the daily, so you can almost always get a group. We have people who are leveling alts as well, so grouping for dungeon runs or questing is never really a problem either. No one here is gonna dissect your M+ score, or even care what your ilvl is. We're casual, and plan to stay that way. We aren't looking for any particular class or spec, play what you enjoy. Contact me in game, or my b-tag is Plexi#1862 if you want to ask any questions, or leave a response here an I'll get back as soon as I can.Hazelstone0 Sep 11
Sep 6 Looking for people to raid with.. Preferrably Heroic Tomb of Sargaras and new instances when they come out. Pst me in game.Mckenna0 Sep 6
Aug 15 hello helloDzdz5 Aug 15
Aug 14 [H] <Storm> 7/9 H-ToS LFM DPS [H] <Storm> Kilrogg 7/7H, 3/3H, 10/10N 10/10H, 7/9H Tu/Th 7-10PST (10p-1a EST) Currently Recruiting: Ranged: Mage, Hunter / Melee: DH Loot: Personal w/ Loot Council Chat: Discord (join today and get your very own emoticon! Disclaimer: emoticon will be undoubtedly unflattering.)We have many interesting sales pitches to catch your eye: A tight-knit group since MoP, or raid team is a resilient group of strangers that became friends, and friends that became sneaky bastards who swapblaster you into the fire before pulls when you’re not looking….wait what… Anyway our previous exploits include heroic clears of HFC, BRF, and Highmaul, sexy! We feature a uniquely "adult" atmosphere, so buckle up! I swear we can kill stuff, really. Are you looking for the highest level of raiding perfection, organization, and long hours of dedicated work to get the job done? Well go away we don’t want you. Here at Storm, we just hit it until it’s dead. That’s what you do, right? Let us grow on you...like mold on cheese…sweet, sweet, smack-talking cheese. We feature sass, possibly drama, and sometimes high levels of intoxication. Featuring 900 pounds of brake torque and 1100 HP, our guild leader knows how to handle being made fun of, and you can't get that just anywhere. Add me at keiren#1294 for a chat Contact GM Avrielle for non-raider inquiries. Or, feel free to drop us a note at www.stormkilrogg.comLivie7 Aug 14
Aug 14 931 Holy Priest LF heroic/mythic guild. Looking for a reliable group of people clearing heroic w/ mythic progress for ToS. Thank you.Rubydust0 Aug 14
Aug 2 #4 ilvl Paladin(Holy) on Realm LF Myth Raid I'm sure I won't be #4 in the morning, but as of right now I am. I don't want to fill out applications or anything silly like that. Just looking for a good fit, with regards to raid times and style of play. Hit me up here or in game. ThanksNatroneus0 Aug 2
Jul 31 (H)<Path to Exile> is recruiting DPS Guild Name: Path to Exile Server/Faction: PVE-Kilrogg (Horde) Raid Days/Time: Thursday 9:30-12 EST (alt night), Friday 9-12 EST (progression) Progression: 2/9H <Path to Exile> is a semi-casual guild looking for a few new players to join our team! We have an active group of core raiders ready to push heroic Tomb, but need your help to fill out our roster. If you enjoy raiding but aren’t looking for the stress and time constraints of a mythic guild, <Path to Exile> may be for you! We offer: • Progression raid Fridays 9-12 EST • Casual alt night/normal tomb on Thursdays 9:30-12 EST • tight knit group of people who love this game, and helping each other • Guild provided feasts (we all contribute bacon and other materials) • Keystone runs (we push 15's weekly) • Loot council (in progress) • Two week trial period What we need from you: • Be active in the game. We love running keystones in our downtime • A good mic, Twitch, and the willingness to communicate with your guildies • Ability to attend 90% of Friday raids from start to finish, and willingness to communicate changes in availability in advance • Patience and a positive attitude • To be fully prepared for raid (pots, flasks, gems, enchants) • Knowledge of your class and raid encounters • Ability to give and handle constructive criticism You shouldn’t join our guild if: • You’re racist, sexist, transphobic and/or homophobic. That !@#$ doesn’t fly • You hate fun We’re actively looking for: • Balance druid • Rogue • Ret pally • Warlock We are also looking for a backup tank who loves doing keystones, willing to tank on alt night, and fill in for progression raids as needed. Other classes please feel free to apply. Please contact Stellaluna#1681 or Caslin#11993 if interested. You can also apply at our guild website: http://www.path2exile.com/Stellamoon1 Jul 31
Jul 27 [H]<Screaming For Vengeance> LFM We run a somewhat casual heroic raid team - raids are Tuesday and Thursday 6:30-9:00PM PST. Currently we are 4/9H, but we are taking out new bosses every time we meet. We don't have strict expectations of our raiders like using runes on every pull or 100% attendance, but we expect everyone to understand the fights and not be jerks. If you want to know more, check out our site at sfvguild.com or add me to talk in person - Force#1275Forcewild0 Jul 27
Jul 21 Old School leatherworker needed I am looking for a leatherworker than can make the chest and gloves of the Stormshroud set. The patterns are no longer available after Cata so you would have had to obtain them prior.Kuzahn0 Jul 21
Jul 20 New Hunter LF Home Brand new hunter. Had an old account but stopped playing in cataclysm. Looking for a home for raiding. I'm just getting started, dinged 110 on Tuesday but trying to get into TOS lfr asap. I'm very active and get a good amount of time to be able to dedicate to playing so I would prefer an active guild.Raymos0 Jul 20
Jul 17 [H] <DoG> Selling M+ 15 runs Hey all! We are selling M+ 15 runs for 300,000 gold. This will entail you getting a 15 in for the week on a character of your choice and will guarantee you a 930 at the end of the week in your weekly cache. Plus, you get a chance to get a 910 or higher piece from completing the 15! Depending on and your personal contribution (if you can), runs may take up to an hour. BoEs on this server that are around 930 ilvl sell for around 400k or higher gold. Gold is paid upfront, prior to the run starting. You can check our previous threads where we've sold Nightbane, NH, EN, and HFC mounts/runs and see our track record. If you aren't on Kilrogg-Winterhoof, costs may increase but we could probably work something out with gold on different servers. (some people have contacted me using a search through all forums for carries) PST me in-game or add me on bnet real ID KirbyAu#1259 Alternatively, you can contact Ryz on bnet Ryz#1284 Thanks!Kìrby0 Jul 17
Jul 10 920 Prot Pally First off, I am open to transferring horde. But you will pay for the transfer. 57 Artifact 1600m+ 10/10H 1/10M (Got put on Nights when we started Mythics) 9/9N 7/9H (3 Weeks into ToS, and our raid group was apparently Mythic Ready) Shorten the story up, didn't see eye to eye with my guild. Held through till the end of the week, and decided I still didn't see eye to eye. Came back from working 2.5 months on nights, to giving them the solid tank performance that I had given prior to working on nights, and they had moved on with other routes. Monday - Friday 7pm-11pm CST, are my available times for raiding. I'm looking for a guild that is ready to start Mythic, needing a tank to fill in that last slot. What I bring to the Table: 1. 97-100% Attendance on mandatory raid nights, 50/50 on optional. 2. Can read over my own logs, and adjust from there. 3. Very Vocal, and if put in a leadership position can lead. The only time I won't be vocal, is when there is a lack of communication between the other tank being vocal, if the other tank is not vocal and I point it out numerous times to Guild Leader, and officers, and they do not do anything about it. I will not be vocal. 4. Parses don't matter, but consistently always parsing. Could use additional help on the DPS side of the table though. What I don't want at the Table: 1. Loot Council that funnels gear to specific players. 2. Individuals that continue to mess up, and miss raid nights, and allow them to recieve gear/pats on the backs when they wipe because of mechanical errors from not having the slightest clue to what has happened. IE: Knowing that standing in swirlys from Maidens, will give you the bomb. Making you ineligible to properly tank the boss when it needs to be taunted for your side to receive the hammer. 3. I expect guild repairs, if I contribute to your guild bank. If you require me to put materials in a bank for feasts, then I expect to get something else other than feasts in return. 4. If it's progression 20 minute explanations are good, if it's not progression and it should be farm, then I expect a short overview and a ready check and pull. There is no need to have 20 minute discussions before every pull. If you're looking for a tank that gives you 100% output when receiving output from the rest of the raid, then here I am. If you want someone that will put in just the amount that the bare minimum guy puts in while jerking himself off, go somewhere else. I'm not here to carry your raid team. Add me at Stephen#11786 Have Top Notch internet with no latency issues, also have a back up MiFi hub in case power goes out. Here are my logs from Tomb: LINKS: WoW-Heroes www.wow-heroes.com/character/us/Stormrage/Slarkon/ WoW Progress www.wowprogress.com/character/us/stormrage/Slarkon Warcraft Logs www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/1gMNB2yrXcxq4jvV www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/NmHGv97kpcnLRMZt www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/2NTGHvwMf8kx6cAK www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/zMfy2XqCpwthGk9R www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/3YXmnNW2d1AtwCv7 www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/dPH9MTJxhc4KAZj8 https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/617mqvBXKQgtGjNzSlarkon1 Jul 10
Jul 3 Done paying After the changes that Blizzard has done to Frost Mages, and taking down my forum posts regularly for calling them on the carpet, I have come to the conclusion that I am not paying money for their game anymore. I will either use game tokens from gold, or I will not play.Mckenna6 Jul 3
Jun 30 Good Morning I'm in a particularly cheerful mood this morning! Thought I'd pop in and say good morning to everyone! Sooo good morning!Talitha3 Jun 30
Jun 20 [A] <KoreX> 5/10M LF DPS Looking for a Havoc Demon Hunter, a Holy Paladin, and a miscellaneous fourth healer. Wed/Fri 7:30-11PM PST. Heroic farm Saturdays 7:30PM PST. Feasts and flasks provided. We're constantly running Mythic+ as well, with some PvP on the side. Contact our officers to apply. Trial period lasts 2 weeks and include our progression raids as well as Heroic. Raid Leader: Writhe-Kilrogg | Bind#1766 GM: Grisanne-Kilrogg | Tanar#1441 (Grisanne#0542 on Discord)Grisanne11 Jun 20
Jun 19 Transcendence Recruiting for ToS <TRANSCENDENCE> -UPDATE- TOMB of SARGERAS Raid RAID TIMES: 6:30 pm PDT-Tuesday and Wednesday RECRUITING: Raid experienced and ready Holy Priest. We will welcome other experienced raiders as well. During raid times we have flask, food buffs plus guild repairs. MISC: Casual Players on the server are welcome to join the guild. We do mythic +'s and other activities during the month with our members. We also have a fun and laid back environment. If you are on Kilrogg/Winterhoof-US you can speak with Druben or Excee in game. BNet....Druben at Brackus#1916, or Excee at Excee#11389Excee3 Jun 19
Jun 10 <DoG> Captures Realm First M Gul'dan! Congratzs to everyone who made this possible! We did it boys!!!!!! Kill at 4 hours on the dot in the video https://www.twitch.tv/videos/150542832?t=03h59m59sMaë4 Jun 10
Jun 10 [A] Pain Vendor 7/10 M is Recruiting! ♦♦♦ Progression ♦♦♦ 7/10M NH, 3/3M TOV, 7/7M EN, 13/13N + 13/13H + 11/13M HFC Pain Vendor is looking for more players who are interested in playing in a competitive setting. If you have always wanted to be in an environment that encourages fun and improvement but never found the right place, join us today! ♦♦♦ Raid Times ♦♦♦ Tuesday/Wednesday/Sunday 6:30PM - 9:30PM Pacific Standard Time [Server Time] 7:30PM - 10:30AM Mountain Standard Time 9:30PM - 12:30AM Eastern Standard Time ♦♦♦ Recruitment Needs ♦♦♦ We are always looking for exceptional players and those who are reliable and prove themselves capable will have a chance at a raider spot. While we understand real life, attendance is important. Current recruitment needs are as follows: Off Tank (All Classes) Hybrid melee (Comfortable playing both or all three specs depending on class.) Healer (Shaman Preferred) Ranged DPS (Warlock and Shadow Priest Currently Closed) ♦♦♦ Raider Expectations ♦♦♦ - Consistent performance - (average minimum 50-60% dps for your spec and item level) - Consistent ability to learn mechanics - Trusted to perform class related duties - Listen to call outs during raid - Consistently present for raids (95% attendance) - arranged absences are not counted - Consistently improving - you are not interested in “good enough” you strive for “the best I can do.” - Consistently in a good mood - it is important when raiding with friends to be in a good mood. We dedicate time to each other, we expect our core raiders to listening, receive, and give criticism in a positive and respectful manner. ♦♦♦ Loot System ♦♦♦ Loot Council - Based on attendance, performance, and consistency of both. ♦♦♦ Addons Required ♦♦♦ Discord, Exorsus Raid Tools ♦♦♦ Links ♦♦♦ https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/winterhoof/Pain+Vendor https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/26263 If you feel like Pain Vendor would be the right fit for you or you have questions and would like to know more about us. Please contact (Hexstatic#1411) or any of our officers below. (GM) Illifra – Domnorix#1268 (Raid Leader) Nimadebi – Kaze#1233 (Officer) Syllinara – gjones108#1800Nimadebi3 Jun 10
Jun 9 <Spiritus Mundi> Keystone Carries! <Spiritus Mundi> is looking to carry your Mythic+ Keys! Pricing varies based on the difficulty of the key and the affixes for the week. If you have any questions or are interested in having us run your key let myself, Firmaardvark, or Ravérn know!Jellopy0 Jun 9
May 28 [A] <Oath of the Mediocre> is Recruiting! The Oath of the Mediocre on Kilrogg/Winterhoof (PVE) a 10/10 H NH mediocre guild that is recruiting for mythic NH. Have you ever thought... I could be amazing and parse high every time? This might not be the guild for you. We are a casual raid progression guild that originally started out as a dominating PvP guild in WotLK. Most of our raiders come from higher ranked guilds, but due to Real Life Stress want to enjoy the game, rather than play the game as World of Work. We are still competitive, but want to have fun. If this sounds like you, we are looking for dedicated, fun, and light-hearted players that can take the initiative to improve themselves and better the whole raid team, and help conquer End-Game content. Current Schedule for Legion Progression in Heroic Nighthold (10/10): Raiding Days: Tuesdays & Wednesdays Raiding Times: 8pm to 11pm Pacific Daylight Time Communication: Mumble Loot: Master Looter, MS>OS If interested, please message an officer below or myself. Nuttyballs "Curtis#1916" or Ziyan (in-game).Mortzubite4 May 28
May 22 [H] <Raid Dads> Heroic Raiding Fri-Sat 8-11pm <Raid Dads> is a small casual raiding guild looking for a few players to continue to expand our heroic raid team. Looking for anyone with a good attitude, especially dps/healers. Being a dad not required, but good attitude is. No toxic players. We're comprised of a lot of ex-hardcore raiders that have families or just don't want to the toxic environment that progression raiding can be. We still push the flex content that we can, and are currently 10/10H and 1/10M. Slowing down a bit before Tomb, but we'll be pushing hard at it when it drops. -- Raids Fri/Sat 8pm-11pm server time. 5mans and mythic+ every night Hit up anyone in the guild and they can direct you to an officer. We're happy to chat and give you more information.Rokksteady7 May 22
May 20 Pain Vendor 3/10M NH Recruiting Heals & More Pain Vendor is recruiting dps and heals for our core progression group. We are seeking serious raiders that want to put time and effort into progression raiding, our guild, and their own class. A little about the guild: Pain Vendor was originally a 10 man heroic guild that worked our way to the top of the Winterhoof server. Our core raid team is composed of several long-time WoW players and friends that have played together for years. Our guild goals are: complete each mythic raid tier before the next, realm rank 1 within our server, and competitive raiding among each other. We achieve these goals by providing an enjoyable raiding atmosphere while staying focused on raid progression. We help to push each other through friendly competition that allows us to surpass our normal capabilities. Raid times: Core raid is Sun/Tues/Wed nights from 6:30 pm to 9:30 pm server time (PST). Alt/Carry raid is Saturday night starting at 6:30 pm server time (PST). *All mythic raiders are required to be present for core raids and advanced notification for absences must be given. Alt/Carry raids are optional and not required. Recruitment: Currently, we are actively seeking the following healing classes, but all applicants will be reviewed seriously and discussed amongst officers. 1 Full time Core Raider (Paladin/Monk) 1 Part time Supporting Raider (Any) *Additionally, we are seeking any experienced DPS classes with exceptional skills. All raiders need to have advanced knowledge of their classes. Raiders should study how to maximize their class for each fight prior to raid nights by studying logs and guides. Flasks and pots are provided each raid night by the guild. For more questions related to our raiding team or guild, please feel free to reach out to one of us. Devers#1849 Devsham - Officer gjones108#1800 Syllinara - Officer kaze#1233 Nimadebi - Raid LeaderDevsham4 May 20
May 18 edit-taken care of Hello, new player leveling and doing dungeons (having a blast btw) looking for a home. I'm an older player (50) and looking to join a laid back guild with friendly players. Send me a tell if I'm online or just respond here. Thnx much guys. Iktholdrick (Winterhoof)Iktholdrick0 May 18
May 15 [H] The Broken Ones We are currently 8/10 Heroic, looking for a few more to keep raids going strong. We are EST guild with raids nights Sun,Mon 8-11pm EST. We got tanks covered. could use a sham/monk heal and couple DPS. Thanks.Ðeathdealer1 May 15
May 10 [H] <Wickedy Woo> 4/7M 3/3H 2/10M LF Healer! <Wickedy Woo> is a heroic-turning-mythic raiding guild that is currently 4/7M, 3/3H and 2/10M. Our core has been playing together since TBC and we are currently looking for more quality players to help bolster our raid roster as we prepare for Tomb progression. We are currently looking to fill a healer slot and several dps slots. We will consider all qualified applicants. Our guild believes in bringing the player, not the class. Our Raid days are: Tuesday: 7:30pm EST - 10:30pm EST Wednesday: 7:30pm EST - 10:30pm ESTYou can contact any of our officers listed below on battle.net (or in-game) or visit http://wickedywoo.net/ to apply (its prob easier to contact us in-game or via battle.net), leave a post here or contact an officer in game! List of Officers Lone - Lone#1930 Lilyvonshtup- Ctdemonet#1719 Disaa - Hevajra#1161 Toothgrinder - Hive#11254 Hemingweight - Siegebreaker#1553Cápps5 May 10
May 10 [H] Selling Kara Nightbane Mount Hey all, <Disciples of Grey> is selling Nightbane mount runs for 150k gold. You do not need to do the run leading up to the Nightbane boss, but you will have to do the Nightbane boss with us. We will go over the fight with you. You will be required to have Discord and be in our Discord channel with us while we carry you through the fight. This is a very difficult fight if not properly geared and/or not doing mechanics. Not usually pugged. This is for the Smoldering Ember Wyrm http://www.wowhead.com/item=142552/smoldering-ember-wyrm Please add me KirbyAu#1259 if you are interested in the run. Thank you!Kìrby9 May 10