Kilrogg and Winterhoof

Apr 25, 2016 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Connected-Realms Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your connected realms with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. http://us.battle.net/en/community/conductRygarius0 Apr 25, 2016
16h [H] <Dishonored> 11/11M Winterhoof/Kilrogg About Us <Dishonored> is a Horde semi-hardcore Cutting Edge raiding guild on the Winterhoof/Kilrogg connected server (PST). We are looking to add exceptional players to our family with the goal of more Cutting Edge Achievements in Battle for Azeroth. We have been around since Mists of Pandaria and have pushed to become a competitive mythic guild with our final progression in Antorus being11/11M. We will be maintaining two raid groups which we look to continue into BFA with the potential of a 3rd if sufficient guild activity and player numbers are met. The guild is made up of close, friendly players that look to push content and enjoy the game. We understand that this is a game and do our best to keep progression fun while staying focused. During off-nights, we strive to maintain a sense of community by including our members in activities both in and out of WoW. We play other games (such as Fortnite, League, Rocket League, etc.), have movie nights, do alt runs in Normal and Heroic content, run old content for achievements, and more. Schedule Team 1 (Semi hardcore Mythic) Raid Days are Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 7:30PM – 10:30PM PST (9:30pm-12:30am CST/10:30pm-1:30am EST) Team 2 (Semi hardcore Mythic) Raid days are Friday and Saturday 7:00PM – 10:00PM PST (9:00pm-12:00am CST/10:00pm-1:00am EST) SUNDAYS will be Normal/Heroic all guild off night 7:30PM – 10:30PM PST (9:30pm-12:30am CST/10:30pm-1:30am EST) Recruitment We are currently recruiting: Group 1: Mage - Any Druid - Balance Group 2: TANKS - ANY! Paladin - Healer Shaman - Healer/Ele/Enhancement ALL PLAYERS AND ALL ROLES WILL BE CONSIDERED! Our Expectations - We expect our raiders to be on-time for raid. If unable to attend, a 24 hour notice is requested/preferred - As raiders, it is mandatory to be fully gemmed and enchanted prior to raid. -Raiders are expected to understand their class and main spec as well as a basic understanding of off-specs. - We want members to ask if there are questions - We ask that members to express any concerns to leadership. - Toxic players are NOT welcome. We seek a positive, drama free environment and do not tolerate individuals that cause problems. - Raiders are required to have the add-ons: * Bigwigs or DBM * RC Loot Council * Weak Auras 2 What you can expect from Dishonored - Food, flasks, pots, VRs and repairs for our raiders - There will be guild activity on off-nights in game and in Discord - We help with Mythic + runs for our members - Alt raids for Normal and Heroic are organized for casual members and raider alts If interested please message: Dishonored#11140 (GM) Hiddentroll#12347(Raid leader) Jeremiah#1459 (Recruitment/Myself)Carniilious1 16h
1d What's shakin' Kilrogg? OMG long time no forum post! Miss all your faces! How is WoW treating y'all these days?Foxy0 1d
2d Seeking Raiding Partnership Ministry of Truth, a Horde guild nearing its ninth anniversary, seeks another guild who may be in similar circumstances to form a raiding partnership with; the idea being that once the "communities" feature described at Blizzcon goes live, the partnership will be carried forward there and possibly expanded upon. Who we are: A casual Horde guild. Our membership is purely adults, mostly in the 30+ age range. We're about having fun with all aspects of the game, and enjoy raiding on Normal and Heroic difficulties. Many of us have been playing together since the guild's first year of existence but we are a friendly group and mostly play well with others. What we are looking for: We've had problems maintaining consistent raid rosters. With recruitment being very competitive, we've decided to reach out to other guilds who might be in similar circumstances--we want to stick together as a guild and we want to raid without being at the mercy of the groupfinder and the luck of the draw that comes with that. Currently, our late night team which raids from 9:00pm Pacific time to 11:00pm Pacific time is made up of 7 people who have good attendance and raid performance. We usually raid on Mondays and Wednesdays, but days of the week can be somewhat flexible--the time cannot, due to real life commitments. If you are interested in forming a partnership, with the idea of continuing or expanding upon it when the "communities" feature revealed at Blizzcon is added to the game, let's chat about it. My battletag is ARACHNE#1222.Lunura4 2d
2d (H) Tank/Healer LF Guild found one..thanks!Kaylee4 2d
3d Guardian Druid LF progression raiding/Mythics 313 ilvl, looking to be a part of a progression team. Times that work are between 8 PM to 12 AM Eastern.Barios1 3d
3d <A> Opposition LFM for BfA Opposition is a new guild comprised of players who have raided together since BC. We are looking for dedicated and skilled raiders who are willing to do what it takes to push mythic progression once raids are opened in BfA. What we’re looking for Complete knowledge of your class and spec. 90% raid attendance General knowledge of boss encounters Doing whatever is necessary to min/max The ability to communicate The ability to take constructive criticism. The understanding that there might be times that you will have to sit. (The optimal comp is the first consideration when invites are done and raid performance is close second). What we’re not looking for There will be nights full of repeated, absurdly frustrating wipes. So with that said, we are most definitely not looking for people who rage out and develop a defeatist attitude. Players who put their own desires ahead of the progression of the guild as a whole. People who can’t just admit when they’ve made a mistake and learn from it. Current recruitment needs Tank: All classes other than DH. (Will have to dps on occasion) Healer: All classes Ranged: All classes Melee: All classes Server: Kilrogg/winterhoof Raid times and days: Monday, Tuesday and Thursday. 10PM to 1AM EST. For more information, please contact Masurao#1842Droom1 3d
5d [H] [Guild Recruiting] <Arise> Hello! Just dropping a line here - <Arise> has returned from a long absence and we are looking to grow for BfA and beyond. We are a small group of players who have been playing since vanilla launch, and are looking for like-minded individuals to join us and re-grow out guild. :) Guild Description: Casual/Social Raiding/Mythics Proposed Schedule for BfA: Tuesday & Thursdays at 7pm CST Classes: Recruiting all! Levels: Recruiting all! Rules: Be active, be respectful, have fun! Typical Playtimes: 3pm CST to 1am CST weekdays - Likely more on weekends! Please feel free to respond here - or message me in game (or any member) and we will be happy to bring you into our guild. Thanks! AwakuneAwakune5 5d
Aug 14 [H] Paying For Stay Classy Guild Achievement I am looking for 110 players who are on their way to 120 in BfA to join my guild for the leveling process. I will pay you 10k gold when you get there and promptly kick you out. :P List of needed race and class combo below. Add Tahroo#1785 if you have any. DONE: Druid, Demon Hunter, Mage, Paladin Death Knight: Troll, Tauren, Undead, Belf, Goblin Hunter: Tauren Monk: Orc, Troll, Tauren, Undead Priest: Troll, Goblin Rogue: Orc, Undead Shaman: Tauren Warlock: Troll Warrior: Troll, Tauren, Undead, BelfOnawa6 Aug 14
Aug 14 Tinder Date now recruiting! (A) Are you weird and socially awkward? Do you like pizza? Were you born with ten fingers? Tinder Date is the place for YOU! (The guild name is an inside joke, you won't get it. But if you're a member, I might fill you in.) Really, we're a social guild interested in casual content: Mythics, PvP, and the occasional raid. Most of us are veterans who enjoy bad jokes, cringe worthy puns, and carbohydrates. Lots, and lots of carbohydrates. Newcomers are greatly welcome. Send a whisper or in-game mail to Alessria or myself on Kilrogg for an invite. It's not a sausage fest.. yet.Caspery0 Aug 14
Aug 12 Tank and Healer LF Guild for BFA Hey guys. Me and my girlfriend are currently looking for a friendly guild to call our home in the upcoming expansion. We're able to make any raid time between 7-9 pm server. I guess I'll give a little backstory about us. I have been tanking since early BC, I play every tank class at a decent level. Raided most tiers up until warlords, where I took a break. My GF is fairly new to the game and healing overall, I'll be teaching her as much as I'm able so keep in mind that she is still learning. If you're okay with that, then feel free to message me at: Michael#19803 ~Thanks guys.Mike8 Aug 12
Aug 12 (H) 11/11H <Big Trouble Lil Azeroth> Hey Everyone! Our guild is currently recruiting for all specs and classes. We just recently transferred to horde, and are looking to bolster our ranks for the end of Legion and rolling into BFA. We are a casual guild but still enjoy progression and plan to continue down that path with BFA. Our end goal is to push Mythic raiding, only thing that's stopped us is lack of playerbase. Most of our guild consists of 30+ age group, we work, we have families, we love the game but we have other things going on as well. We're looking for like minded people that like the challenge of progression, but can also relax and enjoy the game. Currently most of our roster is on break, but we are starting up the raid group again June 6th. We raid Wed-Thur evening, 7-930 pm Server Time or PT. You can sign up on our website, or contact me in game or on the forum: http://bigtroublelilazeroth.com/ Nosolace#11559 Look forward to playing with you guys interested!Flöki6 Aug 12
Aug 10 Transferring to Kilrogg Hey all, transferring from a dead server over to Kilrogg since it's more balanced. My friend and I have both been playing since vanilla with allot of raid experience. I'm going to be running heals and he is going to be a dps of one class or another. We will be transferring Friday and just wanted to put some feelers out on what guilds are out there. Thanks for your time and have a good nightCorvienuis0 Aug 10
Aug 9 [H] <Ater Draconis> Recruiting We are a newly formed guild looking to do Dungeon and raiding content in BFA. We formed in late June in order to create a guild that plays together. We will be running Mythic, Mythic+ and Raid content starting as soon as it is released. If you are looking for an active guild that plays together please add me on B-Net Braydin#1359. All classes and Roles welcome! See you soon!Nearian0 Aug 9
Aug 9 Graveyard Shift [A] The Late Night Community Are you someone that frequently, or exclusively, plays WoW during the latest of hours at night and into the morning light? If so, then you are well aware of the lack of community and activity at that time. Pugs can easily be the worst of the daily batch, the number of active guilds is extremely slim, and you often get the leftovers for Mythic+ and PvP groups. What's worse, is when a formerly reliable late night guild's activity starts to decline, your selection of new guilds is often coupled with a hefty server change cost (and sometimes faction change too). This is where Graveyard Shift comes in to play! Graveyard Shift is a new Discord community that strives to cater towards players that claim the world of Azeroth between 9:00 PM and 11:00 AM Eastern time. The idea behind Graveyard Shift is for you to no longer need to switch servers, or guilds, unless you desire to. This is the not-guild guild, where it doesn't matter what server you are on or what guilds you are in. We have tools to help you get the right info out to other community members so you don't have to bog your B.net friends list down. Currently we are only supporting the Alliance faction, but if the demand grows we will venture into the Horde. To get started, be sure to join our Battle.net Community: https://blizzard.com/invite/XNKxMELugKd Some, but not all, of the activities and interests you can find here include: • Legacy raiding and achievements • Rare mount/toy/pet farming • Casual and progressive raiding • PvP (Arena teams and Rated Battle Grounds) • Community events: Transmog parties, group leveling events, and more Graveyard Shift is completely open for anyone to join at any time. Anyone can create an event at any time, but those that continuously and reliably create and lead events can become Event Hosts. Everything in WoW is open to cross realm activity now, with the exception of current tier Mythic raiding. Join Graveyard Shift today! https://discord.gg/AdQz5ZrAquadeus1 Aug 9
Aug 9 AOTC (Mount), Guldan Mount, M+ 15 & More! Hey everyone! <Disciples of Grey> is selling a variety of services on Kilrogg-Winterhoof. Strats change depending on the carry run we are going to be doing for you. Here are all of the services we are offering: Heroic Argus AOTC + Mount - 50,000 gold Heroic Argus kill that will award you AOTC and the mount from the quest. Personal loot. Mythic Gul’dan Mount - 1,000,000 gold Mythic 15 carry - 120,000 gold Smoldering Ember Wyrm (Kara Nightbane Mount) - 60,000 gold You can look through the Kilrogg/Winterhoof forum to see our previous sales of Nightbane and other runs. Please add KirbyAu#1259 if you're interested. Thank you.Kìrby22 Aug 9
Aug 7 [H] Ministry of Truth Recruiting Hello! I'm the guild leader for Ministry of Truth. One week to go before Battle for Azeroth releases and you know what that means--RECRUITMENT! MoT welcomes players regardless of their gaming experience. We don't care if you've played since release or just picked up the game last week--if you have the right attitude, we've got a place for you. We currently have two active raid teams; the early team is running from 5:30PM to 7:30PM PST on Mondays and Thursdays and the late team is running on Mondays and Wednesdays from 9PM-11PM PST. The LATE team is seeking interested players for raiding in BfA. To allow everyone ample time to level up and get their starting raid gear, we will begin BfA raiding content on September 12. MoT is a relatively casual, mostly family friendly guild. We do not accept applicants under the age of 21. If you're looking for a group of friendly, helpful folks, come check us out at www.motguild.enjin.com. We're also on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/motguild/. Or you can chat with me directly: ARACHNE#1222Lunura23 Aug 7
Jul 29 Alliance Priests Social Community With the addition of communities under the social tab of Battle.net and World of Warcraft I would like to invite everyone to join the social community Alliance Priests! Help us build the largest class community in the World of Warcraft. We are growing fast and looking for talented individuals to fill moderator position. Join and help make this the best community in the game. - No limit on communities you can join - Cross server chat for priest discussion - Everyone welcome, main or alt - Positive attitudes please - Recruitment allowed click the link to join https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/owryrJncdrm?region=US&faction=AllianceStrangeteeth0 Jul 29
Jul 27 loking for guild Im looking for a winterhoof guild that i can at least run M+ dungeons on. i cant seem to find any post about an alliance winterhoof guild so i thought i would post about looking for one I you have a guild that i could take a look at my btag is Zupaz#1903Analae1 Jul 27
Jul 27 [A] Looking for old friends and a home. Hey guys. Some might remember me from the Vanilla and BC days on Kilrogg, but I doubt it since that was a long time ago. I used to raid with Illuminati and Defias during Vanilla and then raided with Good with Ketchup and Gladius Dei in BC until I took a break from the game. Anyways, I recently got back into playing after quitting back in the beginning of MoP and was looking for a place to call home. Due to my current work schedule, I am unable to commit to normal raid hours as I currently work from 2am until 10:30 am. However, I am interested in PVPing and Mythic 5 mans, and if a raid happens while I am available, I will not hesitate to help out. Let me know if you got a spot for me to warm and I'll be highly appreciative. Btw, does Deaken still play? What about Degaliel?Lenzbian2 Jul 27
Jul 27 [A]<Ethereal Enigma> Recruiting <Ethereal Enigma> Newly Formed Guild Looking to form a raid team that is willing to push the new BFA content. Looking to add people that are use to raiding and are willing to get into raiding(If new be open to possible Improvements). We will be pushing to go as far as we can in difficulty and most importantly providing a friendly environment. Schedule Raid Days will be Tuesday,Thursday and Friday. 7pm to 10pm PST. All Classes and Roles are Needed For Raiding -Be on time and if unable let us know before raid day. - You are required to gem and enchant your gear yourself and have it done before Raid. - Have Discord For coms. - Know your class and Have a semi understanding of your Off spec. Addons DBM RC Loot Council Weak Auras 2 Focusing on getting a 10 man group will be first, with more interest we can increase the cap. We will Provide you with Food,Pots and flasks. Any other activities like old content, guild/Personal Achievements, PVP and Mythic + can and most definitely happen. if interested add HeyItzAdam# 1623 or leave a reply on the post Thanks for your time :)Pathalon0 Jul 27
Jul 26 Looking for people to raid with.. Preferrably Heroic Tomb of Sargaras and new instances when they come out. Pst me in game.Mckenna1 Jul 26
Jul 22 WTS MYthic+ 15 Gold My group is 970 11/11M carrying people for their weekly 15. We sell them token price so we can transfer the gold to Sargeras safely. If you're interested in a carry please add me at Agerek#1954 If you have a character on Sargeras we can sell it for less.Ilithiss1 Jul 22
Jul 21 Ki&Wi OFFICIAL Horde PVP Community Group Community Forum (MAIN): https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20766106617 PVP Forum (Arena): https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20766006532 PVP Forum (BG): https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20766096530 Official Horde PvP Community - Invite Links: Horde PvP 1 (Full) https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/invite/VjKrbpgspLx?region=US&faction=Horde Horde PvP 2 (Join) https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/9bmpakAfqoL?region=US&faction=Horde ...NOTE*: Please help the us grow by sharing the main posts with your Realm, Guild, and Friends. Be sure to [Reply] and hit the [Like] button too.Vvarleader0 Jul 21
Jul 21 (a) pVp i am on the kilrogg server are there any solid PVP teams w alliance i can join?Luqid0 Jul 21
Jul 18 Order Of the Crows Recruiting !! Hey guys lets be honest sick of doing those horrible PuG normals? Wanna Come Chill and raid and have a good time? Come join Order of the Crows We don't care if you are a fresh 110 or a casual player we are here to help. Me and a few friends that been playing the game for 10+ years are looking to fill our raid team and start doing Normal and Heroic Argus!! We raid Saturdays 5:30pm PST - 10pm PST. If we get enough people we can start doing two days a week depending on whats good with everybody.We run constant mythic plus threw out the week and me and a few others always cap our 2 every week and willing to help you do the same. If this interest you don't be scared and throw me a whisper or just add my Battle Tag Xenasaga#1561 Hopefully see you thereXezorsaga3 Jul 18
Jul 18 Returning Player LFG Been playing the game on and off since BC as many different classes. I'm looking for a guild to raid with that starts very close to 10 pm cst (11 server). I'm planning to play warrior (fury/arms) for bfa. Can raid pretty much any night of the week just not much off the posted time. Can reach me at Lheoric#2895 or just reply here. Willing to faction change as well.Charlsi1 Jul 18
Jul 18 Spriest LF Raiding Guild BFA I came into legion late and just leveled up my shadow priest. I am 11/11N and 11/11H and no mythic experience at this point. Although this was not on my shadow priest. Before returning I was a pvp'er now am looking to experience the otherside and get some mythic content in BFA. I am not looking to be a backup or a sub, I want to be apart of the main team. In addition, I am looking to run normal and heroic antorus until BFA. EXTRA consideration given to guilds or teams that don't require a server transfer. Classes: Shadow Priest, Balance Druid, Retribution Paladin Other Specs: Very flexible will play whatever is needed preferably not tank Faction: Horde Time Zone: EST Server: Kilrogg Current Availability till BFA: M, T, Th, Sat, Sun Available Days in BFA: M,Tu,We,Th, Sat Server Transfer: Possible but needs to be right guild and will be waiting till BFA to make transfer. Btag:Trevor7412#1465Jusho1 Jul 18
Jul 18 Vanilla PvP Hello you sexy people, Just wanted to see if anyone from pre-mades I use to roll with still played... or anyone from the guild Kill Him Not Me. <3Joehama3 Jul 18
Jul 12 Ethereal Enigma Newly Founded guild open to everyone and anyone. If you're lonely and want some people to do some stuff with then hmu and ill 100% definitely add you. Will be great to build up the guild as I'm pretty much the only one in it as of right now. if raiding is something people are interested in then that's something we can all work on in the future but for now i think working on the guild as a social environment is best. someone join I'm lonely ;-; HeyItzAdam#1623 <3Pathalon0 Jul 12
Jul 11 Unguilded<H> looking for BFA raiders The Unguilded is looking for raiders for BFA @5pm server on Tues & Wed nights. We're a fun group looking for like minded players that like to down heroic content. If you love to raid and enjoy a laid back atmosphere where you can relax and have fun raiding , we may be a good fit for you. All are welcome.. new to raiding , or old pros just looking to down content. There is no need to leave your current guild if you want to stay, but are of course welcome to join us. Add Alte#1478 to talk about joining us!! Happy Hunting!!Altego0 Jul 11
Jun 27 Ignore ignoreeeRefill1 Jun 27
Jun 17 [H] <Dishonored> 10/11M Winterhoof/Kilrogg About Us <Dishonored> is a Horde semi-hardcore raiding guild on the Winterhoof/Kilrogg connected server (PST). We are looking to add exceptional players to our family with the goal of reaching Cutting Edge in Antorus and to prepare for the upcoming Battle for Azeroth. We have been around since Mists of Pandaria and have pushed to become a competitive mythic guild with our current progression in Antorus at 10/11M. We maintain 3 raid groups which we look to continue into BFA. The guild is made up of close, friendly players that look to push content and enjoy the game. We understand that this is a game and do our best to keep progression fun while staying focused. During off-nights, we strive to maintain a sense of community by including our members in activities both in and out of WoW. We play other games (such as Fortnite, League, Rocket League, etc), have a Saturday movie night, do alt runs in Normal and Heroic content, run old content for achievements, and more. Schedule Raid Days are Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 7:30PM – 10:30PM PST (9:30pm-12:30am CST/10:30pm-1:30am EST) Recruitment We are currently recruiting: DPS DPS w/Tank Off-Spec Any DPS, especially - Mage - Warlock - Enhance - Demon Hunter All exceptional players will be considered! Our Expectations - We expect our raiders to be on-time for raid. If unable to attend, a 24 hour notice is requested - As raiders, it is mandatory to be fully gemmed and enchanted prior to raid. -Raiders are expected to understand their class and main spec as well as a basic understanding of off-specs. - We want members to ask if there are questions - We ask that members to express any concerns to leadership. - Toxic players are NOT welcome. We seek a positive, drama free environment and do not tolerate individuals that cause problems. - Raiders are required to have the addons: * Bigwigs or DBM * RC Loot Council * Weak Auras 2 What you can expect from us - Food, flasks, pots, VRs and repairs for our raiders - There will be guild activity on off-nights in game and in Discord - We help with Mythic + runs for our members - Alt raids for Normal and Heroic are organized for casual members and raider alts Loot We are using currently using RC Loot Council for this tier. Gear is given out as fairly as possible, but the more information that is provided will give you a higher chance of receiving needed pieces and improvements. If interested please message: Dishonored#11140 Melusine#11432 Jeremiah#1459Aeiryn0 Jun 17
Jun 3 (H) <LFR Certified>, 10/11M, Argus recruiting TL;DR: We are looking for great, reliable, ranged DPS who can help us get down Argus for Cutting Edge. If you're the real deal, we'll even pay for your server transfer. See contact details at the bottom. ----------------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------------------------------- LFR Certified is a Horde guild on the Dalaran-US server, currently looking for a few exceptional players to complete our Mythic Antorus raid group. We have been around since mid-WoD, and have a talented/dedicated core group; we're just looking to build on it. We are currently tied for 1st most-progressed Horde guild on Dalaran at 10/11M, and tied for third overall server (includes Alliance). Our primary raid times are Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, from 8pm-11pm server time (eastern). What <LFR Certified> has to offer: -- Guild bank stocked with feasts, flasks, and potions to supplement whatever you are lacking during our guild raids. -- Loot Council: Gear is distributed fairly based on tier-set-bonuses, best-in-slot, etc. basis, with the mentality that the raid/guild benefits as a whole before the sole-player. -- A consistent Friday-Saturday-Sunday raid schedule. We expect our players to also be consistent in being able to make those raid days/times. -- Knowledgeable, skilled leaders and fellow players. We value performance in mechanics over performance on the meters. We are more than willing to work with you to improve your numbers if that’s where you’re lacking. We are currently looking for skilled ranged dps, namely ele Sham, Mages, and another Warlock, but are considering any qualified, skilled, and enthusiast applicants. To inquire further, apply, or just get in touch, please contact Nebeon (Nebeon23#1360), Vythra (SteelPhantom#11476), Fenreal (Fenreal#1600), or Jasny (Soar#1805), in-game.Vythra1 Jun 3
Jun 1 How is Winterhoof? Hello, how is Winterhoof doin'-- is there anyone out there? How is the realm population wise or progression wise?Motmahus2 Jun 1
May 23 [A] ⚔️PvP Community Discord RageQuit Discord is the Alliance PvP Community for upcoming BFA. With experienced leadership in large scale communities, guilds and PvP. Join the fastest growing Discord with over 4k members and growing fast. https://discordapp.com/invite/9ghPBE9 Why join us? -We already host thousands other Alliance members within our Discord. We run events daily as shown in this link: https://teamup.com/ksx5hrm1rpryicafjs totaling over 60 Officers that work around the clock to make sure you get the best experience in PvP content. We also do many events on the fly due to World PvP. We do our best to make sure the Horde cower before us! -We have a very organized ranking structure to ensure events run smoothly and in a timely manner. If you ever want to become an Officer, all you have to do is apply in the #officer-application channel. We offer nice incentives and perks for our Officer core here at RageQuit. -ACTIVE Discord. Not only are we active, but we have cool things to do in our Discord such as you can personalize your profile by giving yourself personality roles and even personalize your color. We have music bots, Pokemon finding, trading, duel game and more! -PvP includes: BGs, RBGs, Arenas, World PvP, Tournments. Don’t PvP? No worries, we also do light PvE and even public events such as Karaoke, group movie viewing, Community Meetings with GIVEAWAYS and more. https://discordapp.com/invite/9ghPBE9 ←-What are you waiting for? JOIN NOW! OKAY I joined, now what? 1-Once you join, head to #game-setup channel and React with the emoji below WOW image to get the @WoW role and view WoW related gaming channels. 2- Read over the #rules-info channel for all the detailed list of all that we have to offer in our server. 3-Have FUN within our Community! If you have any questions or need help, contact the #❓support channel. https://discordapp.com/invite/9ghPBE9 -Deathology, President of the RageQuit Community -Cadigan, President of the RageQuit CommunityCadigan0 May 23
May 21 [H] Storm - Heroic PVE is recruiting [H][US - Kilrogg] <Storm> Raid: Tuesday & Thursday 7-10PM PST (10pm-1am EST) - Personal Loot/Loot Council Progression: 11/11N 11/11H (AOTC on all Legion raids) For a more frequently updated post, please see: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20761927523 If you're interested and have more questions, please feel free to add me on Bnet and/or Discord Bnet: mrpcakes#1457 Discord: Ranikie#5654Ranikie1 May 21
May 21 9/11 M <Spiritus Mundi> recruiting! ...Saltea1 May 21
May 3 A-TGTR - 5/11M - Stormrage - Recruiting!! <The Gang Tries Raiding> [A]- Is a mythic progression guild on Stormrage made of a solid core of raiders from Medivh/Exodar. We are looking for members who would like to be a part of a tight knit community, be able to perform well on a consistent basis, and continue improving their play style with out falling behind other raiders. Now I do not wish to lie to anyone about our situation. The fact are, at this moment, we have 20 raiders in our ranks. With that said, like many other guilds, we had issues in the last few weeks filling our raids due to poor attendance. With that in mind, we have decided to offer paid server transfers to anyone willing to try us out. This is meant to be an incentive for sure, but it is also to prove that we have no intention of disbanding or take any break of raiding. Progression Raid days and Times: Tuesday/Thursday 7:45pm-11pm Server time (EST) Possible third day in BFA Keep in mind that this guild was formed with the goal of building the best group possible for BFA. So ask yourself this, is current progression the most important feature in the game for me? If so, then yeah, we are 5/11M, there is hundreds of guilds further progressed then us. What we can offer tho, is a great community that raid in an environment with no toxicity, fun, and able to progress at a decent pace. Healer: Paladin Shaman Melee DPS: Rogue Monk Death knight Shaman Warrior Ranged DPS Shaman Warlock Priest Mage -Thank you for your time - if you are interested, please reach out to the below officer: Bnet - Dudetastique#1301 Discord - Dudetastique#3190Dudetastique0 May 3
Apr 24 LF Old Guildies from WotLK [A] Back in WotLK, there was an Alliance guild called 'Undisputed" Is there anyone that used to be in it, on here?Monkfudaddy2 Apr 24
Apr 23 A player from the old guard Coming back to Kilrogg after a 5 year break. What's the scene like these days? I see server population is low, but it is still active?Anselm5 Apr 23
Apr 8 Looking for sister guild Hello, <The Unguilded> Winterhoof/Kilrogg Horde guild is looking for more raiders to fill their ranks. We are a casual guild, but progression oriented . We are currently looking for a few more dedicated raiders to fill out our roster or perhaps a guild with small raid numbers looking to co-op. There is no need to leave your realm or server transfer. We are 6/12 heroic looking to continue to progress as far as we can while keeping our social atmosphere. We are working adults who like to have fun while killing bosses along the way. We welcome all !! Please contact Altego ( Alte#1478) in game for more info or to strike up a conversation about our group! You can also leave a msg. on the forum of course. Look forward to meeting some of you very soon in game! Raid nights are Tues/ Wed. 8:00 ESTAltego0 Apr 8
Apr 8 Looking for a sister/co-op guild Hello, <The Unguilded> Winterhoof/Kilrogg Horde guild is looking for more raiders to fill their ranks. We are a casual guild, but progression oriented . We are currently looking for a few more dedicated raiders to fill out our roster or perhaps a guild with small raid numbers looking to co-op. There is no need to leave your realm or server transfer. We are 6/12 heroic looking to continue to progress as far as we can while keeping our social atmosphere. We are working adults who like to have fun while killing bosses along the way. We welcome all !! Please contact Altego ( Alte#1478) in game for more info or to strike up a conversation about our group! You can also leave a msg. on the forum of course. Look forward to meeting some of you very soon in game! Raid nights are Tues/ Wed. 8:00 ESTAltego0 Apr 8
Mar 13 Returning player with guild Been gone for awhile and decided to come back..have guild with just my toons in it looking for guild mates and help with an alliance guildBlacjac0 Mar 13
Mar 3 THNT **PAID XFERS** ***PAID TRANSFERS TO 3/11m+ Players*** Guild: Try Harder Next Time (Illidan - US) Faction: HORDE Raid Times/Days: Friday/Saturday 7:30pm-10:30pm CST/Server Cleared: 11/11N 9/11H, with 7/11m lead Recruitment Contacts: Discord- Stephen#6330 or BNet- ProtPaladin#11548 Raider.IO: https://raider.io/guilds/us/illidan/Try%20Harder%20Next%20Time Needs: RDPS/MDPS/Heals Other: ALL REALM TRANSFERS FOR 3/11m+ players are paid for as soon as you complete your first raid night in Mythic!Slarkan0 Mar 3
Mar 1 6/11M Recruiting DPS Dalaran(H) LFR Certified is a Horde guild on the Dalaran-US server, currently looking for a few exceptional players to complete our Mythic Antorus raid group. We have been around since mid-WoD, and have a talented/dedicated core group; we're just looking to build on it. Progress: 6/11M - 6/9M - 5/10M - 7/7M - 2/3M Our primary raid times are Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, from 8pm-11pm server time (eastern), with alt-gearing/normal/titanforge-chance raids occurring throughout the week, usually Thursdays. We are constantly looking for people to push keys as well. What <LFR Certified> has to offer: -- Guild bank stocked with feasts, flasks, and potions to supplement whatever you are lacking during our guild raids. -- Loot Council: Gear is distributed fairly based on tier-set-bonuses, best-in-slot, etc. basis, with the mentality that the raid/guild benefits as a whole before the sole-player. -- A consistent, but casual Friday-Saturday-Sunday raid schedule. We expect our players to also be consistent in being able to make those raid days/times. We realize that people have real-life things that sometimes take precedence, that’s no problem. What we’re not looking for are folks who can’t make every Friday, or can only raid half the night on Saturdays, etc. -- Knowledgeable, skilled leaders and fellow players. We are more than willing to work with you to improve your numbers if that’s where you’re lacking. We will not carry people though. We are currently looking for skilled Mage/Ele/Boomkin, but are considering any qualified, skilled, and enthusiast applicants. To inquire further, apply, or just get in touch, please contact Nebeon (Nebeon23#1360), Fenreal (Fenreal#1600), or Jasny (Soar#1805), in-game. Can also reach me fast on Discord: Nebeon#4320Spicegold1 Mar 1
Mar 1 <WeSmokeFelweed> LFM Raid Dates/Times: T/W 7:30 pm - 10:30 pm EST. The Guild WeSmokeFelweed Is a newly formed guild looking for active members who wish to raid N/H and potentially Mythic content once we obtain enough active raiders. Requirements: All we ask is applicants who wish to raid be at least around 930 ilvl (some exceptions will be made)with no less than 70 traits into your artifact weapon and that you have a decent understanding of your class/spec. Recruitment: As of right now all classes/specs are being considered. How to Contact Us Reply to this post or add either of the following btags and send a message: Ricamortis#1803 Gnomie#1978Bromosapièn0 Mar 1
Feb 25 FREE GIVEAWAYS – H Argus, Mounts, Pets, etc Hello everyone! We're a HORDE carry team dedicated to provide the best runs for you! Apart from selling Heroic Antorus services we also do GIVEAWAYS every week! If you don’t wish to buy a run and simply want to be part of our growing community while participating in our giveaways, I encourage you to join our discord! What giveaways are you guys doing? Our giveaways range from pets, mounts, Heroic Argus, Heroic Antorus Clear, etc. As our community grows so will our desire to give more! Discord link: https://discord.gg/2qy9p4z Join our discord to take advantage of our giveaways and be part of our growing discord community! Our goal: We believe in giving back to our community as part of our commitment to sharing our success. To take part of our founded principle we welcome you to join our fast-growing discord community. You will have the opportunity to participate in giveaways that will benefit you and enforce our mission statement: our success starts with your success.Helloimferal2 Feb 25
Feb 2 Looking for pvp guild Myself and a couple of friends are looking for pvp guildWickedways1 Feb 2
Jan 31 Old School leatherworker needed I am looking for a leatherworker than can make the chest and gloves of the Stormshroud set. The patterns are no longer available after Cata so you would have had to obtain them prior.Kuzahn1 Jan 31