Lightninghoof, Maelstrom, and The Venture Co

May 10 Guilds of Lightninghoof, Maelstrom, VeCo First off, credit to Bebbit of ED for creating the format that I am using! /salute Forum updated 2/7/17 Please follow this format: Using the + signs, indicate how much your guild leans towards a particular area in the game. There are three categories: RP, PvP, PvE. In addition, please provide a maximum of three words to describe your guild. For instance; "Troll Themed" "Instance PvP" "Hardcore Raiding". This will give an insight into what type of guild you are, in addition to the focus. Please provide either guild website, or forum recruitment thread. Whichever one you prefer people to visit more. Also, please request a sticky when you post. HORDE GUILDS <Thunderhoof Clan> Tauren Exclusive guild RP++ PvP+++ PvE++ www.thunderhoofclan.enjin.com <Blacktooth Grin> Heavy Military RP RP+++ PvP+++ PvE FEARTHEGRIN.ORG <Famiglia di Ythrl> 50k Application Fee RP PvP + PvE +++ www.fdyguild.org <Dark Clan of Fenris> PvP focus RP+ PvP+++ PvE contact Visadaria or Tørsten <Woe> RP++ PvP PvE+++ <Sublime> Casual Raiding RP PvP PvE +++ sublimeguild.enjin.com/recruitmen <Demonic Siege> RP PvP++ PvE +++ Contact Dêathlord, Ayla, Sumtongue, Compendium, or Zandermann for any details. <Deathguard> Forsaken Military (or Z's Zombie Harem) RP +++ PvP ++ PvE GM: Xeidj <The Bloodletter Clan> RP+ PvP+++ PvE++ Brief history: Veco Day1 guild. Casual fun raiding. Has held #1 spot for arenas horde side on server. Most of us have moved on but rebuilding for legion now. <Horde Strike Force> RP + PvP +++ PvE ++ An emphasis on PvP and PvE, we are bolstering our ranks to face not only the return of the burning legion but also the alliance dogs who continue to pose a threat. <Ozymandias> Mythic raiding RP PvP PvE+++ <Crimson Brotherhood> RP PvP+ PvE+++ http://crimsonbrotherhood.gamerlaunch.com/ Contacts: GM - Vulk; Officers - Yirko, Kryptolyte, Avonle <Dark Sun Cabal> Social Raiding Guild, Sponsored by Sweet Synergy ESports RP+ PVP+ PVE+++ www.darksuncabal.com <Somewhat Serious> US: Horde RP PvP PvE++++ (Active Mythic Raiding Guild) Contact our GM: Pöptart or any of our officers: Eightbawl, Stahlfaust, Delgo, Cottonboots, Ulfgar or visit our website at www.somewhatserious.net for more information. <Demonic> Lightninghoof - Horde RP- PVP- + PVE- +++ We are a casual raiding guild, riding on Thursdays and will eventually add a second day. We are old vanilla players that are a bit older and function on IRL comes first. Demonic.enjin.com [H]<Gladius Animus> RP- PVP+ PVE+++ In VeCo since BC, we mostly PVE with some PVP on the side. Causual raiding guild, currently 3/10H, in the process of rebuilding roster. We raid Friday and Saturday 9pm-11pm server time, with eventually more time added in the future. Thanks!Umathyor68 May 10
Apr 25, 2016 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Connected-Realms Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your connected realms with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. http://us.battle.net/en/community/conductRygarius0 Apr 25, 2016
1d Need Stratholme Lily I cant access Hey everyone I just came back to WoW after a few years off and I need to update my gear on my 19 warlock. There is a high item level item from a vendor I can't access http://www.wowhead.com/item=43327/stratholme-lily#sold-by Could someone buy it and COD it to me? I will pay 100g or something. I'm on Maelstrom Alliance Thanks!!Coconuttz2 1d
Sep 12 OG Veco looking for active anything guild. Title says it all. Old Venture Co. has-been looking for an active group for Pvp/pve. Haven't been truly active since late Wotlk, consider me a n00b. (demon hunters and monks wut?) I learn fast and have 3 90+ characters and am willing to fill needed roles within an active pve/pvp environment. I'm active Sunday-Wednesday. Reply here or msg/mail me in game.Domaiche0 Sep 12
Sep 2 [A] Kul Tiras Marines RP-PvP Recruiting! ** EDIT: PLEASE DISREGARD THIS RECRUITMENT BANNER, KUL TIRAS MARINES IS RELOCATING TO EMERALD DREAM ** *You open an envelope with a green wax seal. You can see the imprint of an anchor upon the seal* Dear Sir or Madam, Are you looking to serving the Alliance with one of it's most prestigious military organizations? Do you enjoy feeling the blood of Orcs, Trolls and the rest of those red-clad animals splashing against your visor? Then the Kul Tiras Marines are for you! Marine Code of Honor: 1. Protect the Homeland 2. Serve with Honor 3. No Marine is left behind 4. Always be prepared 5. Love the sea 6. Always follow orders Contact us today. For Kul Tiras! OOC: We are looking for Alliance RPers to join our ranks! Kul Tiras Marines has a long history and tradition of excellence in both RP and PvP, going back to the first day of Maelstrom launching. Our RP is militaristic in nature, with a rank structure and chain of command. We are planning scheduled bootcamp events for our recruits, but we need a few more folks! We also partake in some raiding and mythic dungeons. We are very much casual-friendly, but also hold high standards for RP.Nearo8 Sep 2
Aug 31 We'll no longer experience sharding. As per Ornyx: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20758556541?page=9#post-165 ...Balanor6 Aug 31
Aug 25 Furrrums! Hi I'm Day and I used to play and have come back with a new account. I'm just kind of chillin' reliving the questing and casual side of wow. I noticed the forums are pretty quiet from what I remember them being. I don't need a lot in terms of server activity but there are 3 month old posts on the first page. Is the combined svr pop really that low or have the poop posters gone away?Day6 Aug 25
Aug 24 To The Massachusetts PB Winner ...*clears throat*.. Sup *wink*Day0 Aug 24
Aug 13 [A] Kul Tiras Marines relocating Kul Tiras Marines is leaving Maelstrom and relocating to Emerald Dream. It was a long and difficult decision as we have long seen Maelstrom as our home, ever since a bunch of guilds re-rolled here from Bleeding Hollow back in Vanilla.  As we shift over to ED, we are also altering our guild concept into a two-faction guild, splitting into two companies: Alpha Company (Alliance) and Bravo Company (Horde). We will be incorporating Thalassian spies masquerading as Blood Elves and undead Marines who have rejected the curse forced upon them by the Lich King and Sylvannas Windrunner. We willl be working to undermine the efforts of the Banshee Queen from within, and take the fight to nefarious elements within the Alliance whenever deemed necessary. This is something I would've liked to try on Maelstrom/Lightninghoof/VentureCo, but the lack of RP guilds on the Alliance side makes this exceedingly difficult to pull off.  We will always remember Maelstrom with fondness and wish everyone on Lightninghoof/Maelstrom/VentureCo the best of luck into the future. I really hope that Blizzard takes steps to remedy the population problems by merging this realm with Ravenholdt/Twisting Nether. For Kul Tiras! Ctp. Nearo Shadowsbane (Formerly) Commodore, 5th Fleet of Kul Tiras (Currently) CO, 5th Marine Recoinnassance Brigade Kul Tiras Marines www.kultirasmarines.comNearo0 Aug 13
Aug 10 [H] <Famiglia di Ythrl-Maelstrom> NullTankisfite0 Aug 10
Aug 9 Does anyone from Maelstrom remember Phloppy? I was wondering if there is anyone around from the old days when Phloppy was on US-Maelstrom. I recently made a video about him and his memorial NPC in Dun Morogh, and thought I would share it on his home realm's forum: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wBze12plgSc I didn't know him personally, but he sounds like he was one of a kind.Avendesora14 Aug 9
Aug 7 Old School Veco Whats up Veco, i used to play on this server long time back toons name was jackz. Wonder if a priest named joareth i think is the name still play? And shamen named Dolllie or something like thatMugger5 Aug 7
Aug 6 TTL Maelstrom Hai. :) any old TTL members still breathing and playing? LOL (doubt they stay on this server).Drácus0 Aug 6
Aug 4 US-ED (A) Shadonian Empire H-RP Brief Back Story “The Shadonian Empire, formerly affiliated with the Scarlet Crusade and its pursuit to rid Azeroth of the undead Scourge of Lordaeron. A young Paladin who would later become the very first Emperor took his most devout followers and fled New Avalon seeing as the current state of the Order he had followed was “flawed” and beyond reasoning. He and his band of noble men and women embarked on their ships to set sail for the southern bastion of humanity; Stormwind.” “Years have passed and now that the Alliance had become tolerant of the damned walking the streets of the city it was time for the Crusaders to adjust and reevaluate their true enemy in the world, the Forsaken and all those who would harbor them. The Paladin who led the evacuation of his people long ago called upon all former members of the Scarlet Crusade to rally and regroup again. To his great surprise quite a few members of the Knights of the Ebon Blade answered the call claiming to be former Crusaders. The Paladin was reluctant but, saw no other choice since this war could not be won by wielders of the Light alone with such a formidable enemy.” “Thus, the former Scarlets decided to adopt a new symbol to represent their new established relationship. The traditional crimson red coat of arms would be replaced with the shimmers of light and dark weaved together to establish that the wielders of the Light and Shadow working in unison. As a visible symbol, a Cross was drafted to showcase Unity and Equality to all those who would fight under their banner despite their background.” “The Scarlet Paladin, the one man that saw the flaw of the Crusade and decided to act now has the opportunity to bring the fiends of Azeroth to justice. The former Scarlets now mixed with the collective of other races of the world, forming this new Empire built on the foundation of creating a safer more perfect world. Statement of Service. To help promote the RP community in WPvP, PvE and other local events. We will not cower in fear at the first glance of our enemies but, would gladly lead the charge against them. We shall try to promote a respectful, friendly and unified RP community for the betterment of the Server.Delmarick4 Aug 4
Jul 27 Servers are dead Later maelstrom its been real. Also don't join Ozymandias as they have some corrupt and downright awful officers Dacno being one of them. He also sounds like a 5 year old girl and it hurts your ears to listen to him. Have fun allFälln8 Jul 27
Jul 19 Roleplayer Roll Call Hey roleplayers, all ten of you. Post your character bio's and stuff.Byuka26 Jul 19
Jul 9 [A] Cadia is Recruiting About Us <Cadia> is an accomplished guild with a storied history. A fixture of the Lightninghoof raiding scene since 2006, we established an enduring reputation for efficiency, friendliness, and world-class skill. Despite changes to the game and our schedules, we continue to raid with much of the same talent we've relied on for over a decade. Raid Times Saturday, Sunday 1:30PM - 5:30PM CST / Server Time Recruiting All Classes, but particularly: iLvl 905 and higher Ranged & Melee DPS Current Progress 7/7 Mythic EN 3/3 Mythic ToV 8/10 Mythic NH 9/9 Heroic ToS 1/9 Mythic ToS Contact Please contact me (Reead#1507) or Ashkev in-game with any questions.Reead68 Jul 9
Jul 8 The good that came from VeCo I remember a Troll named Euler. He would herb in Outlands when I was herbing but he was cool--never made trouble for me. One time we were after felweed and here came the giant construct (can't think of its name right now) and lowbies were questing nearby so we downed it together. But it wasn't our brief co-op moments, it was his name. Euler--the famous mathematician. The one who gave us Euler's Constant (among many other things.) Seeing Euler out in the world, knowing what his name meant, pushed me back into graduate school. It was weird. There was Euler and I "got it." So I started reading my history-of-mathematics books again and decided I needed more education. One MA later (and with only one term left on my MFA) I'm enjoying the game and reflecting on the past. Don't think for a moment that the game can't change your life for the better. It can. Maybe not the game itself, but the people. VeCo had some really smart folks on both sides.Malazoth7 Jul 8
Jul 8 RP - The <Dragonmaw Vanguard> Begins The tauren drops his head low and squints in the direction of the blazing sun in the Barrens. Tilting his head, and looking through the dust he sees the source of annoyance: a lone black fly. With a flick of his ear, it disappears. With the sound of buzzing fading, he redirects his attention the faintly glowing pink stone the elders in Thunderbluff wanted to find. Only in his 13th season, he knew the task wouldn't be easy. As he paced closer to the stone, he felt connected to nature, and he felt the stone in his chest drop lower - this would be his one chance to prove himself. The owlkin, Lunaclaw needed to be defeated. This was his next step. The bear spirit had given his blessing, he couldn't fail. Mustering his courage, he covered the stone in the lunar dust. He heard a rustling, and an angry hiss. Lunaclaw was strafing towards him. Momentarily, he panicked, and stumbled backwards in the dust. In a whirlwind of feathers he became disoriented. He heard a loud thud. The sound of an ax sinking into flesh. Brixtan opened his eyes. Lunaclaw was dead. A gruff voice grunted, "Well that's that", and he held out a hand. He pulled up the Tauren. "Skaum!" the orc thumped his chest proudly. Across it was a black tabbard with a faded red dragon. "Brixtan," the tauren replied sheepishly. "Thank you." The orc nodded, and removed his ax with sickening crunch. Brixtan raised his overly fuzzy eyebrow, "Are you traveling from Orgrimmar?" Now the orc raised his eyebrow, "Orgrimmar? What is an Orgrimmar?" Brixtan laughed. ((DV will be returning to a certain server, where the RP opportunity and value of WPVP will be recognized. We will be recruiting all new players, and officers, who wish to start this endeavor. Explicit instructions on how to join can't be listed here, obviously. Though, I will say blizzard's silence on the subject of legacy servers should clue you in on where to find Brixtan. Please send me an in game mail on Brixtan on Emerald Dream to be put in contact. It is my hope the other dreadhorde guilds will follow suite into this glorious new adventure))Brixtan1 Jul 8
Jul 5 [H] Lightninghoof - Demonic LFM! [H] Lightninghoof - Demonic LFM! Demonic is a casual-raiding guild that raids on Thursday afternoons, 8:30 server time. We are currently on the hunt for some more DPS and a Druid/Monk healer. If you are interested, please contact myself in game, one of our officers or you can respond here =) Cleared Normal and Heroic Emerald Nightmare Cleared Normal TOV Cleared up to Spellblade on Normal NightholdSeryn6 Jul 5
Jul 5 Just going to bow out here finally.. I typically hate those long-winded emotionally infused goodbye posts, now more than ever with all these servers sharing the same apartment, but I felt the need to at least part with this damned character and all I went through with it. Shoutouts would be pointless since most have retired/renamed/relocated elsewhere, but I'll at least say <Finale>, <Awakening>, <Reckoning> (mannoroth), <Atrayne> and <Fury> deserve the respect they no longer are capable of commanding due to not existing (save Reckoning probably.) Getting Rank14 three times along with the .5% RBG achievement was quite possible the most idiotic, dumbest, yet entertaining thing I did before the game mutated into the current entry-level non-pvp entity it seems to have matured into. I will say there were some fantastic times, celebrations over a freaking video game that rivaled professional sports, but let's face it: WoW couldn't maintain a professional following with all the overhauls and general lack of access and structure games like Dota2 were engineered to have. Anyway, enough fluff, Ayashi out, Ayashi#1589 if I happen to be on messenger, otherwise I'm out like Michael J Fox in a game of Jenga. Thanks for all the memories Lightninghoof and the few others I spent time abusing.Ayashi9 Jul 5
Jul 2 @Alainparfai I miss owning all your toons at the wpvp world quests and our daily banter. Stay in touch. Twitter: @WiserHordeWiser1 Jul 2
Jun 18 <Cadia> is selling H NH Carries <Cadia> is selling weekly personal loot full clear Heroic NH runs on Friday. Our Weekly carry happens on Friday at 8pm CST. These cost 200k gold. Few members of <Cadia> are selling Heroic Gul'dan kills! Get your AOTC achievement and gear in a quick run. Our Heroic Gul'dan carries will be sporadic, we will advertise in trade while we are doing them. If you are unsure if you can make one, feel free to message reead or add his BattleTag Reead#1507. These cost 150k gold. We can cut you a deal if you bring a friend or are a repeat customer.Landiun9 Jun 18
Jun 15 Any RPPVP guilds Alliance side? Playing around on DH and looking for people to play with. Usually play Horde, but couldn't bring myself to roll a Blood Elf.Nosgoroth15 Jun 15
Jun 12 [H] <Thunderhoof Clan> Exclusive Tauren Guild Umathyor shook the gore from his mace. To each side of him, a wall of Tauren warriors and Paladins stopped to catch their breath as they dispatched the last of the Stormwind defenders. He looked with pride at his brothers and sisters that stood by his side. Uma let out a cheer. It was good to remind the alliance that the Shu'halo have horns. Suddenly, the call of an Alliance horn rang off the walls of Stormwind and the rush of boots heralded the return of the humans to the trade district for yet another dose of Tauren steel. Each time they came, their numbers grew. This time, there may be too many to fight off. Arrows began to hiss past Uma’s ears as the hunters behind him picked out targets. Their beasts rampaged through the alliance line. The paving stones shook as druid quakes slowed the alliance rush. The wave of pale, pink flesh broke on the Tauren shield wall. Mace, axe and sword struck down the humans into heaps of pulp. “We are done here”. Shouted the Chieftess Mootonka over the din. Between healing casts, she called for a portal. A mage from the Dreadhorde waved his hand and the gate appeared. Slowly, the shieldwall gave ground as one by one, the Shu’halo stepped through the portal. With a flash, the door winked out of existence as the last Tauren stepped through. Thunderhoof Clan is an exclusive Tauren guild on the World of Warcraft server, The Venture Co. We are not just a guild of people with Tauren Toons. We are a guild of Tauren Enthusiasts. The Thunderhoof Clan was formed almost 10 years ago (August 2nd, 2007) by Padwanu Thunderhoof; the clan's first Chieftain. The Thunderhoof Clan was organized around a core of Tauren veterans returning to Thunder Bluff after the "Burning Crusade" and was originally created as more of a Mulgore Defense Force against alliance incursions. The Clan itself makes no demands on it's members and allows them to pursue their own interests. However, when Thunder Bluff calls for aid, the Thunderhoof Clan responds in force. When Mulgore demands retribution, it is the Thunderhoof Clan that seeks it out. At the core of the Clan is a Code of Honor that every member is held to. This code is strictly enforced for the benefit of the membership. News is shared by the membership at weekly gatherings in front of Caine's lodge. The Thunderhoof Clan is also a member of a mutual defense group called the "Dread Horde Coalition". The Dread Horde is made up of 5 guilds that have made an oath to come to each others defense in times of need. It is not uncommon to see large combined raiding parties attacking allied interests. Our player base has a 'prime-time' between 4-10pm server-time. Our members are generally older than average age wise, though we welcome players of all ages. We do, require that you act in a “mature” manner. Our guild exists for the enjoyment of all of our members, and we will not tolerate behavior that goes against our Code of Honor. Our model focuses on a sense of equality among all members regardless of rank, taking individual responsibility for ourselves, our actions and our own gaming experiences. The Clan makes no demands of anyone's time in-game and allows everyone to pursue whatever activities that interest them. Our primary goal is maintaining a casual and friendly environment for everyone to enjoy their game time as they choose. More than anything we are a theme guild. Our only rule regarding RP is everyone must respect the role-play of those around them since this is an RP server. Our guild chat is non-RP (OOC), but we expect our members to view /s or /y chat as an official RP channel and to carry themselves as honorable Tauren in the world. Clan-run events often have an RP flare to them and we welcome members to get involved with open RP opportunities across the servers. PvP happens on a PvP server, and Thunderhoof Clan has an active crew of PvPers that often group together for random battlegrounds and arenas. Defending our homeland of Mulgore and responding to a Clansmate in trouble are also great opportunities to represent our Clan on the wpvp stage. As a member of the DreadHorde guild coalition, we often join in for WPvP events and RBGs hosted by other guilds. Casual PvE Thunderhoof Clan members enjoy a casual PvE atmosphere in the form of questing, dungeons, LFR and normal raiding. These activities are done for the enjoyment of the members. Progression is not a priority. That being said, our guild does strive to clear all current content on normal setting. As time and ability allows, we do go back and visit heroic and mythic content. For more information and to apply please visit: http://thunderhoofclan.enjin.com/homeUmathyor20 Jun 12
Jun 6 Late night horde guild? Looking for an RP guild that does late night RP. I mean REEEALLLY late night. Like 11 PM to 3 AM Pacific time.Tuiie3 Jun 6
May 31 iso glad progun looking to push r1Twerkbench0 May 31
May 31 Opinions on this connected realm? Hey guys, I'm looking for opinions on this realm for both horde and ally side? I'm probably going to leave my very populated realm. My favorite times in wow were spent on a less populated server. Better farming, more meaningful connections, a more fun raiding experience. That's probably not true everywhere but I'm looking to jump ship. I used to raid alot in Cata and Wrath and have just come back after years of TCBB (Taking care of business baby.) Looking to get back into it. I'm mostly into raiding, questing, some world pvp, perhaps rated as well. Somewhat newly rolled 899 DH. But just curious to know your opinions on this connected realm?Flavonic2 May 31
May 24 horde heavy realms when is blizz going to even the player field on realms that are so horde heavy that people cant even run a simple quest with getting pounded by a 20:1 ratio? Lightninghoof is so horde heavy that we cant even do the simple things in game anymore. I understand pvp, but when it comes down to 20 horde against one of me, that's not pvp anymore. that's nearly a horde only server. if blizz wont take care of this problem that they themselves created then they need to offer the ally's a free realm change to help balance it out.Frodous4 May 24
May 12 Haborym's Q&A Thread, part IV Well, since this is a new forum and all, I figure this place needed spicing up a bit. You know the drill: You ask a question, and I'll give an answer. It may be nonsensical, ludicrous, or deadpan as hell, but it'll be an answer! Awaiting your Q's so you can gawk at my A's, HabHaborym39 May 12
May 4 RP Walk Who is interested in an RP walk from Silithus to Orgrimmar, or possibly Winterspring to Ironforge. Must have Griftah's troll shoes, or Kirkenstocks transmogged to join upSparkle6 May 4
May 2 [A] Gnome Guild? I'm thinking of transferring over from Emerald Dream and possibly set up an rp-pvp gnome exclusive guild. Was just wondering if that was something anyone would be interested in join.Tocago2 May 2
Apr 26 [A]Velocity-Alleria T/W 6-9pm CST [A]Velocity-Alleria (est. 2013) is recruiting! (Easy recruitment process) Velocity was formed in 2013 as Semi-Hardcore raiding guild, drawing together a mix of veteran raiders from Frostwolf, Proudmoore and Alleria we began raiding shortly after the release of patch 5.2.We are a group of players who have played together for quite some time outside of WoW and into other MMOs. We are always looking for new and old players to join our community Raid Nights: Tues/Weds | 6pm-9pm (Central Time / Server) Type: Semi-Hardcore Leaders: Munich, Lelara Progression: 10/10 Heroic NH | 1/10 Mythic NH Recruiting: 890+ ilvl requirement Class/Role Need: Druid (Resto) - High Mage (Any spec) - High Hunter (Marks/BM) - High Priest (Holy) - Medium Shaman (Ele/Resto) - Low Voice Communication: Discord - Because it is better in every way. Contacts: [GM] Munich-Alleria (Shytpan#1232) [Recruitment Officer] Lelantis-Alleria (Lelantis#2468) [Recruitment Admin] Hawtey-Alleria (Hawti#1528) Links: http://wowprogress.com/guild/us/alleria/Velocity ----- Recruitment Process: Our process for recruiting is pretty simple, no lengthy application or personal background check. We have a quick conversation with potential applicants on discord. Then we slot them into the raid to see how they fit. Currently we are trailing recruits in Heroic NH on Tuesday nights starting at 6 CST. This approach will give us a chance to get to know each other. As an incentive for recruits, after a two week trial period AND server transferring to join the raid a recruit will be eligible for a free WoW token. What we expect from our guild members: As a Raider: Velocity like most guilds, requires strong attendance, good performance and gamers with a personality. To break that down a bit we want someone who “FITS”. They are fun running content with, good at what they do, absent of an ego. You should be a strong player with situational awareness. We expect our raiders to give 100% to every raid and not waste our time. Raiders should research their class and fights in advance and contribute suggestions and feedback on our strategies wherever appropriate. We’re looking for players who value gear as a tool to beating content but would happily pass an upgrade to a peer who needs it more. We value players who can play multiple specs/roles well, since that lets us maintain a small raid team and still cover for the occasional absence. As Anyone in the Guild: We expect all members to represent the guild in a positive way. We do not engage with trolls, or arguments about politics, religion, etc. - Our guild keeps a low profile and tries to maintain good public relations with the rest of the server. We are not an intensely serious guild (and this will be apparent by our conversations on Discord) but we do not advocate ruining the gaming experience of other players.. ----- Perks as a Raider: Guild Bank Repairs, Flasks & Potions, Feasts, Gems & Enchants, Off-Day Open-Roll Alt Runs in Normal & Heroic, Free Stuff Tab Access. As a Social: We accept social applications, we hold the same standards for social’s as main raiders.Don’t be a jerk, be a respectable person. About Alleria: Alleria is a PVE server that is Cross-Realm connected with US-Khadgar. Alliance is the dominant faction of these two servers. Boasting many active raiding guilds Alleria/Khadgar is a mid sized server community that offers anything you would need on a daily basis.. Alleria is specifically known for its many long time established guilds and communities.Hawtey0 Apr 26
Mar 28 Realm Merger discussion So someone started a topic in General Discussions about making a permanent connection between this server cluster and Ravenholdt/Twisting Nether, essentially bringing the 5 RP-PvP realms not named Emerald Dream into a single server cluster: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20753415203 What do you guys think?Nearo13 Mar 28
Mar 23 I'm not Ayya Hey, all. I'm an old Lightninghoofer from the Vanilla/TBC days. Used to druid with Awakening/Reckoning. I picked up the battle chest on a whim the other day to see what's changed, and I'm kinda liking it. How's the server now? Worth boosting to 100 here if I pick up Legion?Shiftkicker1 Mar 23
Mar 18 [H]<Gladius Animus> Is recruting! We are a currently looking for members to bolster our ranks to face the Legion! Currently 3/10H NH, we raid Friday and Saturday 9-11pm server time, with possibly more time added in the future. We are currently in need of a tank and a heal, but any class/spec is always welcome among us:) Feel free to whisper Xanxús or one of our officers, or drop a message down here:) See you in battle!Yc0 Mar 18
Mar 14 [H] <Somewhat Serious> LFM <Somewhat Serious> is a semi-casual horde raiding guild on Maelstrom. We are currently 2/7M, 3/3H, 9/10H in Legion. We finished WoD as 5/13M. Our raiding schedule is Tue, Thu, and Mon 9:00 PM to 12:00 AM EST. Historically, we’ve been a heroic raiding guild progressing towards and achieving Ahead of the Curve. Our focus has changed in Legion, and we want to push our abilities further and into mythic progression. To do that, we need to recruit some additional players to beef up our roster. We are a three-day mature raiding guild; two nights focused on progression and one night for farm. If you are a good player, a decent human being, and want to take the next progressive step in raiding then let us know! Visit our website at https://somewhatserious.net to apply, and an officer will contact you as soon as possible. You can also get more information by whispering Pöptart#1280, HiddenWaffle#1455, or Allusion#11108.Aluzion0 Mar 14
Mar 10 H-RP Dance of the Earthmother The winter season of rest and renewal has come and gone. Now, the Earthmother awakens from her long slumber and a time of blossoming awaits us all! The Shu'halo tribes of Kalimdor gather together to aid and honor our Mother from her rest with a grand celebration and feast! Join with us in this celebration of the changing of the seasons! Location: Bloodhoof Village Time: Sunday, March 19th at 6PM Moon Guard Server Time (Central) Event Hosts: The Shu'halo Tribes of the Feathered Derecho Summit (( The Thunderhoof Clan is a member of the Feathered Derecho Summit. If you are interested in attending, just give someone in the Clan a whisper and we will see to it that you get invited to raid)) SCHEDULE: 6:00pm-7:00pm Opening Rituals Ceremonial Fire Circle Each Tribe of the Feathered Derecho Summit will take turn to rouse the Earthmother from her winter sleep and welcome in a prosperous spring! 7:00pm-10:00pm Feast and Dancing Ceremonial Fire Circle Join in our feast of both Shu'halo finest cuisine as well as the finest of foods from around all of Azeroth! 7:00pm-8:00pm Story Circle Bloodhoof Eastern Tent As always, Story Circle shall be going on in the eastern tent throughout the Dance of the Earthmother! Everyone is free to come and listen and leave as they wish, and volunteers for stories are always welcome! As we approach the closing ceremonies, Story Circle too shall also end with its own ceremonial song and dance. 7:00pm Spirit Seeking Bloodhoof Bonfire <The Wolfmane Tribe> invites everyone to hunt down spirits and gain their blessings! You will start in Bloodhoof Village where one embodying a spirit will give you riddles and clues as to the location of the next spirit, and so on. Four spirits in total must be found. Will you earn their blessings? First to find all spirits: 5,000 gold Second: 2,500 gold Third: 1,000 gold 8:00pm Riddle Hunt Village Center Totem <The Stonewind Tribe> has a Riddle for you to solve! Get your clues and solve the puzzle! Everyone that successfully solves the riddle will get a prize of 1,000 gold, with the fastest players winning more! First to solve: 10,000 gold Second: 5,000 gold Third: 2,000 gold 8:00pm-10:00pm The Derecho Brawl <The Pinehoof> will lead a brawling tournament, with certain twists in the mix and likely with groups, rather than 1v1s. RP combat most likely. The rules will be light and lax though, to avoid having a long event. More to come. Prizes: First: Gold + goodies Second: Gold + goodies Third: Gold 9:00pm Derecho Strongman Triathlon The Great Gate (Mulgore) <Broken Horn Tribe> is hosting a race to Bloodhoof Village that will take you around the majestic plains of Mulgore. Run, Swim, and Ride your way to a cash prize or even be honored for completing this difficult physical challenge. The course: https://tinyurl.com/DerechoStrongman Prizes: First : 5,000 gold Second: 3,000 gold Third: 2,000 gold (( Other Events are in planning stages and will be added as they are given time slots/locations! I will continue to edit this post)) 10:00pm Closing Rituals Ceremonial Fire Circle Gather with the Tribes again for the ending rituals to close the night’s festivities!Umathyor2 Mar 10
Mar 4 Oldschool Maelstrom (Kul Tiras Marines) Old Kul Tiras Marines videos... WARNING: This footage is from the first few months of Maelstrom launching. It is old and is full of sub-level-60 noobness. The Might of the Marines Footage of world questing, dungeons and KTM vanilla raiding, ending with the six tenets of the Marine Code of Honor. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aa0Bsx9XLkg&t=1s The Siege of Hammerfall Joint attack on Hammerfall (Arathi Highlands) by Kul Tiras Marines and The Tribunal. This is full of now-lolable World PvP noobness, before most people had even hit level 60 or had mounts. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_vpt7nBF9lw&t=1s Images from the Field Just random pictures of the Marines doing their thing, including our old pilgrimages to Uther's Tomb and masses at the Cathedral of Light in Stormwind. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nA1Yz748F1M Thought i'd share for all you old timers out there :)Nearo4 Mar 4
Feb 21 "HELTOR 2" The Movie https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vTW7AtikqZ0Razzukk0 Feb 21
Feb 13 [Nostalgia] HSF v TSM Video of the event: [Nostalgia] Horde Strike Force v The Scarlet March http://www.warcraftmovies.com/movieview.php?id=129185 Recorded by Imizael and edited by... Royastrasz forum dynasty? So I posted a link to this on FB one time, and now it reminds me of it every year. Horde Strike Force (former World PvP zerg guild) decided to have a 'picnic' at Southshore back in WotLK. They challenged any Alliance to try and displace them. They had at least 1 raid or more of players, though admittedly many of them were: Undeargeared Not max level Just plain bad Though there was a handful of decent players mixed in there that we had a good time contending with in our group of 5-20 players. Overall this is still a major highlight of my very long WoW career, topping many of the Vanilla era world PvP raids. Edit: I didn't post a link to the video.Balanor3 Feb 13
Feb 13 Tribunal Guild Tribunal is looking to add Members to our raid Team and for Mythic Dungeons. We need DPS(preferd range e.g. Hunters and Lock, Healers No Shaman heals. A backup tank would be nice PST Heallord or Mazzerak. If you like pvp we would love to have you join usHeallord1 Feb 13
Feb 10 Elysium Project + Old Veco'ers Howdy All, Any old school veco folks plan on forming up on the new vanilla wow private servers? Thanks, DazzmaDazzma8 Feb 10
Feb 10 What's Playin [Music Thread] Hit me with some tracks, Jack. Show me what's good. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FAcaAeIwl1QXhii2 Feb 10
Feb 9 <Famiglia Di Ythrl> - Cupcakes Raid <Famiglia di Ythrl> is a dumb guild name for dumb people. We started off as a pureblood goon guild, but through friends and family we're now about 50% or so from Somethingawful and the rest are filthy pubbies. The guild has been a raiding staple on maelstrom since vanilla with healthy roster through every expansion and tier so you get some stability if you're into that kind of thing. In fact, our guild is actually big enough to support three full raid groups. It's important to recognize these are not "A/B/C" teams. All three raid groups are their own entity with their own distinctive identity. Basically in Cata the guild split into 10 mans cuz there was no reason to run 25's for higher ilevel loot. Then in WoD we had to turn all our 10 mans back into 20+'s, but the groups kept their identity. Just FYI, the names of the raids are Fatkids, Cupcakes and Smooth Jazz. This recruitment is for our Cupcakes raid. Cupcakes is comprised mainly of players who want a two day a week efficient raid. We had to cancel a raid last week and made a 7/7N 1/7H clear. Good players, fun raid, what more can you ask for. At this point we're all a bit older. The average age of the raid is probably 28 or so. This means people have lives outside of WoW. We don't kick people for having lives that don't allow them to make 100% attendance. This means we anticipate people not being able to make raids on any given night and we keep the roster at ~27 to ensure we have numbers for mythics. Historically, a roster of 27 will mean about 21-22 show up, meaning only one or two people get benched for a mythic fight (everyone gets rotated in and out). So whatever here's what we need. Right so we're looking for some more players. The only thing we're 100% on is healers and tanks. Anyone dps out there who wants in, hit us up. Perks We plan on providing flasks / gems / pots when they aren't so insanely high. Stable guild. Bad but best of the worst. No less than 8 women in the raid that you get to talk to. (Really, it's 2 but they weigh enough for 8 so we just say it's 8 to make us look better for recruitment posts). Other things. We raid Tues/Wednesday 6:00-9:00 PST (8-11 server) Finally, and this is a big one. We don't abide weirdos. Our biggest strength seems to be we genuinely like everyone we raid with (it for sure ain't being good at the game) . We have a roster of 23 people and everyone likes everyone else and there's no drama. If you're some a-bomb of Aspergers and social akwardness you can just go away. Or not, but we will probably run you out of the guild because you're not going to fit in and you're going to make discord really awkward to sit in during raids. Right so if you want to join here's what you do. Clambo#1685 or Taiga#1952 on BTag and whisper away. The first one is probably your best bet. I'm sure I'm forgetting something but let's be honest all you looked at is our raid times, progression and what we're recruiting so whatever.Clommo3 Feb 9
Jan 29 [A] PvP guilds? Are there any pvp focused guilds alliance side that are recruiting?Oakshan0 Jan 29
Jan 27 BC era Veco people - Missed Connection I used to play on VeCo in Vanilla and BC as Bobwhite and Barbwhite. Any old VeCo people want to reconnect?Starlito15 Jan 27
Jan 24 <Dark Sun Cabal> By Sweet Synergy Esports <Dark Sun Cabal> sponsored by Sweet Synergy Esports <Dark Sun Cabal> is a Social Semi-Hardcore Heroic/Mythic Raiding guild. We were 13/13N, 13/13H, and 1/13 M in Hellfire Citadel; 7/7N and 7/7H in Emerald Nightmare and currently 3/3N in Trials of Valor. Both of our raid teams, Prism & Titanite, are currently <Recruiting> and are accepting applications. We are currently seeking Healers and DPS to fill our needs for progression through Legion raiding content. When do we raid? Team Prism: Every Tuesday, Thursday, and Sunday from 11 Central (9 PM PST or 12 AM EST) until 2 am Central (12 AM PST or 3 AM EST.) Team Titanite: Every Saturday and Sunday from 8 Central (6 PM PST or 9 PM EST) until 11 Central (9 PM PST or 12 AM EST.) Raid times are subject to change at the raid leader’s discretion. What loot distribution system do we use? Our Guild uses the EPGP method for distributing loot. Information about this loot system can be found here https://mods.curse.com/addons/wow/epgp-dkp-reloaded What are we looking for in a Raider? Players that possess an in-depth knowledge of their class which includes but not limited to, optimum talent specs, gear itemization, and stat priorities. Players that have an acute awareness to their surrounds and are able to improvise if needed. Players that take time to research fights before raid to help minimize the learning curve for new content. Players that have the patience and the endurance to wipe repeatedly on new content as part of a learning process. In addition we also expect: Teamspeak 3 and a working microphone. 90% minimum attendance. A team playing attitude. What classes / <specs> are we looking for? Damage Mage <Any but Frost> HIGH Priest <Shadow> HIGH Warlock <Any> HIGH Hunter <Marksman> HIGH Rogue <Any> HIGH Monk <Windwalker> MID Druid <Balance, Resto OS> MID Warrior <Arms, Prot OS> MID Shaman <Elemental/Enhance> MID Demon Hunter <Havoc> MID Paladin <Retribution, Protection OS> MID Death Knight <Frost/Unholy> LOW Healers Paladin <Holy> HIGH Monk <Mistweaver> MID Priest <Disc/Holy> MID Shaman <Resto> MID Druid <Resto> LOW **These are the classes we are actively searching for. However, if you feel you are exceptional at your class and what you do, regardless of our current needs, we'd love to hear from you! Our Website http://www.darksuncabal.com In-game contacts DeadRelic#1887 Llanonwar#1514 Mawks#1768 BoduaB#1918 Necrodemus#1956Bodua4 Jan 24
Jan 19 Public Realm Discord https://discord.gg/4nH5GUu If you play on Maelstrom-Lightninghoof-The Venture Co you're welcome to join regardless of faction. I made a few voice channels and they're rarely used but if it really takes off I can easily add more. This server is great for finding groups for stuff within the realm, I swear! I'm Surprises and you can message me or Imizael with any problems that crop up. Between the two of us someone is usually around.Symphoric9 Jan 19
Jan 16 [H] <Somewhat Serious> Looking for a healer! Hey All, We at <Somewhat Serious> are looking for one or two healers that are interested in joining our sweet awesome guild for Nighthold. We're looking for players with raiding experience and >=35 traits in your healing artifact. If you're interested, please feel free to hit us up online or apply at our website: https://somewhatserious.netAluzion1 Jan 16