Lightninghoof, Maelstrom, and The Venture Co

Oct 4 Guilds of Lightninghoof, Maelstrom, VeCo First off, credit to Bebbit of ED for creating the format that I am using! /salute Forum updated 2/7/17 Please follow this format: Using the + signs, indicate how much your guild leans towards a particular area in the game. There are three categories: RP, PvP, PvE. In addition, please provide a maximum of three words to describe your guild. For instance; "Troll Themed" "Instance PvP" "Hardcore Raiding". This will give an insight into what type of guild you are, in addition to the focus. Please provide either guild website, or forum recruitment thread. Whichever one you prefer people to visit more. Also, please request a sticky when you post. HORDE GUILDS <Thunderhoof Clan> Tauren Exclusive guild RP++ PvP+++ PvE++ www.thunderhoofclan.enjin.com <Blacktooth Grin> Heavy Military RP RP+++ PvP+++ PvE FEARTHEGRIN.ORG <Famiglia di Ythrl> 50k Application Fee RP PvP + PvE +++ www.fdyguild.org <Dark Clan of Fenris> PvP focus RP+ PvP+++ PvE contact Visadaria or Tørsten <Woe> RP++ PvP PvE+++ <Sublime> Casual Raiding RP PvP PvE +++ sublimeguild.enjin.com/recruitmen <Demonic Siege> RP PvP++ PvE +++ Contact Dêathlord, Ayla, Sumtongue, Compendium, or Zandermann for any details. <Deathguard> Forsaken Military (or Z's Zombie Harem) RP +++ PvP ++ PvE GM: Xeidj <The Bloodletter Clan> RP+ PvP+++ PvE++ Brief history: Veco Day1 guild. Casual fun raiding. Has held #1 spot for arenas horde side on server. Most of us have moved on but rebuilding for legion now. <Horde Strike Force> RP + PvP +++ PvE ++ An emphasis on PvP and PvE, we are bolstering our ranks to face not only the return of the burning legion but also the alliance dogs who continue to pose a threat. <Ozymandias> Mythic raiding RP PvP PvE+++ <Crimson Brotherhood> RP PvP+ PvE+++ http://crimsonbrotherhood.gamerlaunch.com/ Contacts: GM - Vulk; Officers - Yirko, Kryptolyte, Avonle <Dark Sun Cabal> Social Raiding Guild, Sponsored by Sweet Synergy ESports RP+ PVP+ PVE+++ www.darksuncabal.com <Somewhat Serious> US: Horde RP PvP PvE++++ (Active Mythic Raiding Guild) Contact our GM: Pöptart or any of our officers: Eightbawl, Stahlfaust, Delgo, Cottonboots, Ulfgar or visit our website at www.somewhatserious.net for more information. <Demonic> Lightninghoof - Horde RP- PVP- + PVE- +++ We are a casual raiding guild, riding on Thursdays and will eventually add a second day. We are old vanilla players that are a bit older and function on IRL comes first. Demonic.enjin.com [H]<Gladius Animus> RP- PVP+ PVE+++ In VeCo since BC, we mostly PVE with some PVP on the side. Causual raiding guild, currently 3/10H, in the process of rebuilding roster. We raid Friday and Saturday 9pm-11pm server time, with eventually more time added in the future. Thanks!Umathyor69 Oct 4
Apr 25, 2016 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Connected-Realms Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your connected realms with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. http://us.battle.net/en/community/conductRygarius0 Apr 25, 2016
1d The Long Patrol, VeCo I used to play in VeCo back in Wrath-Cata-Early MoP, Alliance side, and I used to be part of this guild. On this very toon, name was Kadun/Desespoir/Desesith. Last I heard, back in '13, was that the GM was playing on Thrall (H) and thinking of a place to transfer the guild back to (he had taken it there). Missing those days. Only people I ever really connected with in this game, but it's also the nostalgia of VeCo itself. I remember sending 1c to Impy every now and then.Stroheim0 1d
3d Lost Legion - old school Maelstrom guild Any from LL still lurking around?Ryxy0 3d
5d FREE GIVEAWAYS – H Argus, Mounts, Pets, etc Hello everyone! We're a HORDE carry team dedicated to provide the best runs for you! Apart from selling Heroic Antorus services we also do GIVEAWAYS every week! If you don’t wish to buy a run and simply want to be part of our growing community while participating in our giveaways, I encourage you to join our discord! What giveaways are you guys doing? Our giveaways range from pets, mounts, Heroic Argus, Heroic Antorus Clear, etc. As our community grows so will our desire to give more! Discord link: https://discord.gg/2qy9p4z Join our discord to take advantage of our giveaways and be part of our growing discord community! Our goal: We believe in giving back to our community as part of our commitment to sharing our success. To take part of our founded principle we welcome you to join our fast-growing discord community. You will have the opportunity to participate in giveaways that will benefit you and enforce our mission statement: our success starts with your success.Helloimferal2 5d
Feb 13 Fel Edged Battleaxe Heya! I've seen a few other *old* posts about this weapon/plan but none recently. I've spent the last few days scouring the AH for either plans or the weapon itself, and then trying to farm the plans on my main. No dice. So, I've resorted to asking here. Can someone either craft this and sell it to me, or sell me the plans? I'll pay, of course! Thanks!Bacchïra0 Feb 13
Feb 13 RP - The <Dragonmaw Vanguard> Begins The tauren drops his head low and squints in the direction of the blazing sun in the Barrens. Tilting his head, and looking through the dust he sees the source of annoyance: a lone black fly. With a flick of his ear, it disappears. With the sound of buzzing fading, he redirects his attention the faintly glowing pink stone the elders in Thunderbluff wanted to find. Only in his 13th season, he knew the task wouldn't be easy. As he paced closer to the stone, he felt connected to nature, and he felt the stone in his chest drop lower - this would be his one chance to prove himself. The owlkin, Lunaclaw needed to be defeated. This was his next step. The bear spirit had given his blessing, he couldn't fail. Mustering his courage, he covered the stone in the lunar dust. He heard a rustling, and an angry hiss. Lunaclaw was strafing towards him. Momentarily, he panicked, and stumbled backwards in the dust. In a whirlwind of feathers he became disoriented. He heard a loud thud. The sound of an ax sinking into flesh. Brixtan opened his eyes. Lunaclaw was dead. A gruff voice grunted, "Well that's that", and he held out a hand. He pulled up the Tauren. "Skaum!" the orc thumped his chest proudly. Across it was a black tabbard with a faded red dragon. "Brixtan," the tauren replied sheepishly. "Thank you." The orc nodded, and removed his ax with sickening crunch. Brixtan raised his overly fuzzy eyebrow, "Are you traveling from Orgrimmar?" Now the orc raised his eyebrow, "Orgrimmar? What is an Orgrimmar?" Brixtan laughed. ((DV will be returning to a certain server, where the RP opportunity and value of WPVP will be recognized. We will be recruiting all new players, and officers, who wish to start this endeavor. Explicit instructions on how to join can't be listed here, obviously. Though, I will say blizzard's silence on the subject of legacy servers should clue you in on where to find Brixtan. Please send me an in game mail on Brixtan on Emerald Dream to be put in contact. It is my hope the other dreadhorde guilds will follow suite into this glorious new adventure))Brixtan2 Feb 13
Feb 12 Come play with us Monday we gonna raid. Come play with us, it will be fun. Shig#1825 if you want to be best friends. If you want to raid mythic, then let me know, if we get enough people, we can start doing mythic raiding, but beware, its hard if you are dumb.Shig2 Feb 12
Feb 3 Old School Veco Whats up Veco, i used to play on this server long time back toons name was jackz. Wonder if a priest named joareth i think is the name still play? And shamen named Dolllie or something like thatMugger13 Feb 3
Feb 2 Introducing Rpfind.me A role play networking site that's made by people who speak our language—that's www.rpfind.me. After seeing our community scattered across countless platforms and websites, we decided to try and build something that encompassed it all. Create a profile specifically for your character—it becomes search criteria here. No more combing through archaic forums or idling for hours on end in a city to no avail, now you can be found without even being online. Browse characters, make friends, promote guilds, host community events, even blog. All in one place, all for role play. TL;DR: Facebook for characters, with forums, blogs, and more. Example profile: https://rpfind.me/user/Dragkhar Help us get the word out! Official Twitter: @rpfind_me FEATURES: ... FAQs: ... We hope to see you there, as we're eager to get this fire started. If you have any further questions, feel free to ask. There are already thousands of character profiles and the project is rather well received. Thanks for reading!Kalepathe3 Feb 2
Feb 2 Graveyard Shift [A] The Late Night Community Are you someone that frequently, or exclusively, plays WoW during the latest of hours at night and into the morning light? If so, then you are well aware of the lack of community and activity at that time. Pugs can easily be the worst of the daily batch, the number of active guilds is extremely slim, and you often get the leftovers for Mythic+ and PvP groups. What's worse, is when a formerly reliable late night guild's activity starts to decline, your selection of new guilds is often coupled with a hefty server change cost (and sometimes faction change too). This is where Graveyard Shift comes in to play! Graveyard Shift is a new Discord community that strives to cater towards players that claim the world of Azeroth between 9:00 PM and 11:00 AM Eastern time. The idea behind Graveyard Shift is for you to no longer need to switch servers, or guilds, unless you desire to. This is the not-guild guild, where it doesn't matter what server you are on or what guilds you are in. We have tools to help you get the right info out to other community members so you don't have to bog your B.net friends list down. Currently we are only supporting the Alliance faction, but if the demand grows we will venture into the Horde. At Blizzcon 2017 it was announced that a new "Community" feature will be added to WoW with Battle for Azeroth. Essentially this looks to be an in-game version of Discord. Once the feature launches, we plan to make every use of it in tandem with this Discord server. More information will become available once the feature reaches the PTR. Some, but not all, of the activities and interests you can find here include: • Legacy raiding and achievements • Rare mount/toy/pet farming • Casual and progressive raiding • PvP (Arena teams and Rated Battle Grounds) • Community events: Transmog parties, group leveling events, and more Graveyard Shift is completely open for anyone to join at any time. Anyone can create an event at any time, but those that continuously and reliably create and lead events can become Event Hosts. Everything in WoW is open to cross realm activity now, with the exception of current tier Mythic raiding. Join Graveyard Shift today! https://discord.gg/AdQz5ZrAquadeus0 Feb 2
Feb 1 [A] Cadia is Recruiting About Us <Cadia> is an accomplished guild with a storied history. A fixture of the Lightninghoof raiding scene since 2006, we established an enduring reputation for efficiency, friendliness, and world-class skill. Despite changes to the game and our schedules, we continue to raid with much of the same talent we've relied on for over a decade. Raid Times Saturday, Sunday 1:30PM - 5:30PM CST / Server Time Recruiting All Classes, but particularly: iLvl 905 and higher Ranged & Melee DPS Current Progress 7/7 Mythic EN 3/3 Mythic ToV 8/10 Mythic NH 9/9 Heroic ToS 5/9 Mythic ToS Contact Please contact me (Reead#1507) or Ashkev in-game with any questions.Reead74 Feb 1
Jan 31 Realm Merger discussion So someone started a topic in General Discussions about making a permanent connection between this server cluster and Ravenholdt/Twisting Nether, essentially bringing the 5 RP-PvP realms not named Emerald Dream into a single server cluster: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20753415203 What do you guys think?Nearo26 Jan 31
Jan 29 [US][H][Maelstrom] <Famiglia Di Ythrl> Raid day/time: Tuesday/Thursday 8-11 CST (Server) Currently seeking: DPS and Healers The guild is self-sufficient and provides flasks/potions/feasts. We have guild repairs on for all raiders, and a huge pool of crafters/enchanters/gemcutters that will gladly help you create anything you need if you supply the mats. PVE We also do other things besides raiding! If you’re just looking for a fun home where social stuff happens, we’re the right place for you, too! We have officer-driven community events frequently, as well as enough people that you can pretty much always get a group for a M+ even if you’re the token frost mage of the group. :) Finally, and this is a big one. We don't abide weirdos. Through the years we've had opportunities to replace people with much better players and we've always said no because we genuinely like everyone we raid with. We have a roster of 20+ people and everyone likes everyone else and our biggest strength is that there's no drama. So if you want to join here's what you do. Add one (or more!) on BTag and whisper away! todd#1359 kiasays#1623 Ariesian#11369 hajimeippo#1402Tankisfite6 Jan 29
Jan 22 Questions about the server Hi everyone, so im interested in joining the lightninghoof/ventureco/maelstrom community. Have a few questions about the server though before i move my main. How is pve progression here? Is there still rp on the server even though its smaller pop? Hows the world pvp? Coming from Earthen Ring which is a great server but sadly almost dead :(Leaeris1 Jan 22
Jan 19 Just a reminder that this happened.... https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=133&v=giwk0igQoX0 "An honorable duel from two noble warriors." - ZamleBoartooth2 Jan 19
Jan 8 WTB Power leveling 101-110 Hello, I'm looking for a fellow level 101-102 who is strong enough to solo Dungeon finder with or without the support group we're stuck with. I'm offering 10k gold per level earned. (I'm wearing 45% Increased XP heirlooms) I also have a Demon hunter looking for levels so you could potentially earn 180k gold by the end of the weekend. ( item level of 900 or more is what we're talking about, but if this Ad speaks to you, you already know that) P.S For those wondering, this is a very common service available to players by other players on Any of the larger or older realms. Please prove me wrong that this server isn't COMPLETELY useless. (By useless I'm referring to the always sad state of the Auction House)Hitmonhunter1 Jan 8
Jan 5 Any Guilds Still Around? I just came back to the game a couple weeks ago, hadn’t played since Wrath. I’ve been looking to join a good, fun guild to run some content with when I gear up again. It seems extra dead in the realm now so I’m not sure if there are many options around. If anyone can help it is appreciated. Thanks.Aeryn0 Jan 5
Dec 22 Alliance military rp/pvp guilds I was just passing through the other RP/PvP server's forums to look for a new guild to be a part of. I'm tired of Emerald Dream and want to go somewhere where less drama and zerg guilds are. I would love to join/create a guild where we actually have uniforms, patrol, do rp/pvp with horde guilds and such. If I have to create one, I'd like to have a few people on board with me before putting the time and effort into it. I'll either lead it on my mage or make a new toon and level him within the guild. Any suggestions on guilds or others who are willing to help create one?Brimbal3 Dec 22
Dec 22 Burning Blitzkrieg Maelstrom Hello, I was seeing if any of the folks from the guild Burning Blitzkrieg were still playing at all. If you are, let me know. I have recently come back to WoW a few months ago after about a 4 year hiatus and would love to reconnect and play with some old friends.Wenston0 Dec 22
Dec 16 HORDE RP WINTER VEIL CROSS REALM EVENT [H] WINTER VEIL IN WINTERSPRING ((A Cross Realm Horde Holiday RP Party Spectacular)) December 16th, the first Day of Winter Veil, at 5pm PST | 6 MT | 7 CST | 8 EST Come and join us in celebrating the feast of Winter Veil in snowy Winterspring! Meet people you've never met, hailing from across Azeroth! In addition to good food, booze and company, we will be hosting a number of exciting activities throughout the night! Sign up now to participate! ((This event will have people and groups from at least 3 different servers in attendance!)) Blind Date Auction - Polar Bear Brawl - Group Performances Blind Date Auction: Sign up with one of the sheets in the envelope below between now and the party to be an auctionee! Auctionees will be given anonymous descriptions and bid on by partygoers, agreeing to spend some time with the winner (although they are neither expected or required to do more than that)! Buyers are limited to spending only 5000gp overall (you cannot just buy every auction if you're rich). All proceeds will be used as prize money for future events. ((If you are interested in being bid on, please fill out this form: https://goo.gl/forms/byYMUe8bQVl4sLmZ2 )) Polar Bear Brawl: They say nothing warms the soul like a fight in the frigid cold! A seasonal tradition, this dueling tournament involves stripping down to the bear minimums and duking it out in the frigid snow! While weapons are allowed, nothing else is. Contestents will be inspected before matches to ensure they aren't carrying any jewlery or other items which might afford them an advantage. Bystanders are encouraged to throw snowballs, to add an extra element of chilly fun! Winner gets a special mystery gift! ((If you wish to participate in the Polar Bear Brawl please submit this form: https://goo.gl/forms/lEzh80OhTMwCmDXk2 )) Group Performances: Everyone has a different way of celebrating the season, and we want to give you a platform to show everyone yours! We want to encourage different organizations to sign up and show off. Have a few people recite a story, or sing a song or something entirely different! ((Limit one performance per Guild. We will coordinate with you about the performance itself. Performances should be roughly Winter Veil themed in nature, no longer than 15 minutes and be relatively non-offensive, sign up here: https://goo.gl/forms/q42lTedg1nsgs3553 )) ((As this is a cross realm event, we will need to group everyone. You must whisper Ohee-Ravenholdt, Kejala-Ravenholdt, or Raelanaa-Twisting Nether for a group invite at the time of the event. If you are planning on attending please like or comment on this thread so we can get a rough tally of who's coming.)) Additionally, we've made a discord server for the event, you can join here: https://discord.gg/f7unUyM You are in no way required to join the discord to attend the event as it is ingame. The main idea behind it is that discord lets you PM anyone who you share a discord server with, so if you meet someone cool at the event hopefully it'll provide an easy way to connect with them again (encase you forget their server name or anything like that). We will also be using it as a place to share screenshots during/after the event, make updates/announcements, and possibly play mood music via the voice channels. You can also access all of the signups from in there. Also if anyone knows of a rp community hub outside of these forums for this sever cluster that I could broadcast this on, please let me know! (Lahcania#1539 on bnet, Arahe#6448 on discord)Arahe2 Dec 16
Dec 14 Roleplayers Connect Discord Welcome to Roleplayers Connect! This server has been around for a few months, as it was originally a RP server Discord channel. However, the moderators have recently decided to convert it to allow ALL roleplayers access. This Discord is designed with the intention of helping the RP community across servers to thrive and grow. This is especially important with the upcoming expansion, Battle for Azeroth. We’re hoping to set up this server as a means for ALL role players and RP guilds to connect, network, meet and chat. Reminder: this server will only be active if you all choose to make it so. The more activity within the Discord, the more useful members will find it. 
The server is equipped with: + Server categories! Each RP server will have their own category that includes channels for guild bases and guild advertisements. If your server does not have a category yet, message a moderator to set one up + Factional Roles Dyno bot has been put into place to allow all members to give themselves a role. Once must simply type !rank [rank name] into the #bot_spam channel. The ranks included are Alliance, Horde and Guild Representative. + Voice Channels There have been a few voice channels added in case members choose to network via choice chat. + Facebook Group Ads Many RP servers have a respective Facebook group. Those groups will be added on the front #welcome page for easy access. Moderators have only been put in place to help keep an eye out for potential drama! There are only three rules we ask members to abide by: 1)Be friendly/kind to one another! 2)Avoid controversial topics. 3)No trolling or bashing other members and guilds. Access Link: https://discord.gg/ettfyHJ [[ We are currently looking for more moderators to help manage server guild base channels! DM a moderator if you wish to apply! ]]Kalepathe1 Dec 14
Dec 10 Oceanic/Wee Hours RP Discord Hello fellow RPers, I started a discord for people playing during Oceanic hours. https://discord.gg/3fXBg7K You might be in Australia, New Zealand or another Oceanic location. You might be a late shift worker from the USA. You might be a vampire. Whatever reason you have for eating dinner at 3am server is fine — this discord is for RPers that share your schedule. Horde & Alliance Welcome!! I made this discord to prepare for an amazing feature coming in B4A: WoW Communities. This feature will allow us to join multiple guild-like groups (with chat and calendar marking!) on a character basis & across servers. For example: <Azerite and Arcwine> <Gnome Girl Power> <Void Elf & Worgen ERP Manor> <Oceanic RPer Chill Mythic Runs> <Tusks of Mannoroth Support Group> <Dwarf Only Raiding> I think this feature is going to be fantastic for RPers and will definitely be a boon for those of us playing on American RP servers from odd timezones.Sef0 Dec 10
Nov 25 [H] <Thunderhoof Clan> Exclusive Tauren Guild Umathyor shook the gore from his mace. To each side of him, a wall of Tauren warriors and Paladins stopped to catch their breath as they dispatched the last of the Stormwind defenders. He looked with pride at his brothers and sisters that stood by his side. Uma let out a cheer. It was good to remind the alliance that the Shu'halo have horns. Suddenly, the call of an Alliance horn rang off the walls of Stormwind and the rush of boots heralded the return of the humans to the trade district for yet another dose of Tauren steel. Each time they came, their numbers grew. This time, there may be too many to fight off. Arrows began to hiss past Uma’s ears as the hunters behind him picked out targets. Their beasts rampaged through the alliance line. The paving stones shook as druid quakes slowed the alliance rush. The wave of pale, pink flesh broke on the Tauren shield wall. Mace, axe and sword struck down the humans into heaps of pulp. “We are done here”. Shouted the Chieftess Mootonka over the din. Between healing casts, she called for a portal. A mage from the Dreadhorde waved his hand and the gate appeared. Slowly, the shieldwall gave ground as one by one, the Shu’halo stepped through the portal. With a flash, the door winked out of existence as the last Tauren stepped through. Thunderhoof Clan is an exclusive Tauren guild on the World of Warcraft server, The Venture Co. We are not just a guild of people with Tauren Toons. We are a guild of Tauren Enthusiasts. The Thunderhoof Clan was formed almost 10 years ago (August 2nd, 2007) by Padwanu Thunderhoof; the clan's first Chieftain. The Thunderhoof Clan was organized around a core of Tauren veterans returning to Thunder Bluff after the "Burning Crusade" and was originally created as more of a Mulgore Defense Force against alliance incursions. The Clan itself makes no demands on it's members and allows them to pursue their own interests. However, when Thunder Bluff calls for aid, the Thunderhoof Clan responds in force. When Mulgore demands retribution, it is the Thunderhoof Clan that seeks it out. At the core of the Clan is a Code of Honor that every member is held to. This code is strictly enforced for the benefit of the membership. News is shared by the membership at weekly gatherings in front of Caine's lodge. The Thunderhoof Clan is also a member of a mutual defense group called the "Dread Horde Coalition". The Dread Horde is made up of 5 guilds that have made an oath to come to each others defense in times of need. It is not uncommon to see large combined raiding parties attacking allied interests. Our player base has a 'prime-time' between 4-10pm server-time. Our members are generally older than average age wise, though we welcome players of all ages. We do, require that you act in a “mature” manner. Our guild exists for the enjoyment of all of our members, and we will not tolerate behavior that goes against our Code of Honor. Our model focuses on a sense of equality among all members regardless of rank, taking individual responsibility for ourselves, our actions and our own gaming experiences. The Clan makes no demands of anyone's time in-game and allows everyone to pursue whatever activities that interest them. Our primary goal is maintaining a casual and friendly environment for everyone to enjoy their game time as they choose. More than anything we are a theme guild. Our only rule regarding RP is everyone must respect the role-play of those around them since this is an RP server. Our guild chat is non-RP (OOC), but we expect our members to view /s or /y chat as an official RP channel and to carry themselves as honorable Tauren in the world. Clan-run events often have an RP flare to them and we welcome members to get involved with open RP opportunities across the servers. PvP happens on a PvP server, and Thunderhoof Clan has an active crew of PvPers that often group together for random battlegrounds and arenas. Defending our homeland of Mulgore and responding to a Clansmate in trouble are also great opportunities to represent our Clan on the wpvp stage. As a member of the DreadHorde guild coalition, we often join in for WPvP events and RBGs hosted by other guilds. Casual PvE Thunderhoof Clan members enjoy a casual PvE atmosphere in the form of questing, dungeons, LFR and normal raiding. These activities are done for the enjoyment of the members. Progression is not a priority. That being said, our guild does strive to clear all current content on normal setting. As time and ability allows, we do go back and visit heroic and mythic content. For more information and to apply please visit: http://thunderhoofclan.enjin.com/homeUmathyor21 Nov 25
Nov 10 Is venture co. dead came back to lvl my mage since its one of my 3 alliance toons. I have seen about 3 people while questing. If i decide to keep playing this toon do I need to move servers?Regory4 Nov 10
Oct 26 Roleplayer's Network - Blizzard Group Want to connect with your fellow roleplayer's with the new Blizzard groups feature? Check out your server's Roleplayer's Network! https://blizzard.com/invite/VWg0lC2Np Want to connect with the global Roleplayer's Network instead or as well? https://blizzard.com/invite/J9O7xh0AXBurrewargue0 Oct 26
Oct 14 We'll no longer experience sharding. As per Ornyx: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20758556541?page=9#post-165 ...Balanor7 Oct 14
Oct 14 [H] DH Tank LF Semi-Hardcore Raiding Guild I just came back a couple of weeks ago after ~10 months away from the game. Caught up on experiencing the content, and I'm ready to get back into raiding. Those of you old school raiders from The Venture Co. may remember me as the paladin tank Arstan and GL of the Horde guild <Ka Tet of the Dog>, which was active on VeCo from Wrath through Pandaria. After I left VeCo for a bit, the team I lead on Gul'dan (<Shady Shenanigans>) got realm first Ra-den in ToT. My raiding resume goes back to Vanilla, which you can check from my acheesements. I'm looking for a team where I can get my tank on, preferably one that clears heroics without TOO much difficulty and at least dips its toes into Mythic progression before the next patch. My schedule is pretty flexible (I set my own work schedule), and I enjoy raiding. So, raiding 3-4 days or 16+ hours per week is fine with me. As a former RL, I love to push progression. Here are my links: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/the-venture-co/jaq%c3%aan http://www.wow-heroes.com/character/us/The%20Venture%20Co/jaqên/ I don't have any logs yet, and I can definitely get some. I'm willing to trial and work my way in as long as I have a shot at tanking. Sorry, not interested in DPS. X-P You can reach me on this toon or @ DrRyan#1879. Happy to app and/or hop into whatever voice chat you use for an interview. Feel free to reply to this thread with any relevant questions. Look forward to progressing together soon!Jaqên0 Oct 14
Oct 12 [H] Lightninghoof - Demonic LFM! [H] Lightninghoof - Demonic LFM! Demonic is a casual-raiding guild that raids on Thursday afternoons, 8:30 server time. We are currently on the hunt for some more DPS and a Druid/Monk healer. If you are interested, please contact myself in game, one of our officers or you can respond here =) Cleared Normal and Heroic Emerald Nightmare Cleared Normal TOV Cleared up to Spellblade on Normal NightholdSeryn7 Oct 12
Oct 11 Chopsticks I eat my cheetos with chopsticks so my fingers don't get cheesy dust on them.Beargles3 Oct 11
Oct 8 900 Mage Looking for Guild 1. Times available & time zone: 7:30pm est to 11:00pm est Mon thru Friday. 2. Server preference: Lightninghoof 3. Faction preference: Horde 4. Hardcore/semi-hardcore/casual: Semi-hardcore/ casual. 5. Current progression/experience: currently focused on mythic+ with friends but I do some raiding and PvP. I am pretty flexible on what I am willing to do. 6. Recent logs (if available): 7. Contact info: You can reach me via my Btag ViperCheekz, or character Ninvala. 8. Anything else: Running currently with my main 926 DH on Sublime however guild is inactive on server. Would be willing to move him over as well. Have run raids with Sublime so I am familiar with how to run. I do enjoy doing mostly mythic+ currently however I am willing to do raids as I have yet to push myself in that area. My available times are pretty set but can be flexible depending on schedule conflicts especially on the weekends.Ninvala0 Oct 8
Sep 29 Where all the OG Veco Family at! -Xanamae0 Sep 29
Sep 23 Need Stratholme Lily I cant access Hey everyone I just came back to WoW after a few years off and I need to update my gear on my 19 warlock. There is a high item level item from a vendor I can't access http://www.wowhead.com/item=43327/stratholme-lily#sold-by Could someone buy it and COD it to me? I will pay 100g or something. I'm on Maelstrom Alliance Thanks!!Coconuttz2 Sep 23
Sep 12 OG Veco looking for active anything guild. Title says it all. Old Venture Co. has-been looking for an active group for Pvp/pve. Haven't been truly active since late Wotlk, consider me a n00b. (demon hunters and monks wut?) I learn fast and have 3 90+ characters and am willing to fill needed roles within an active pve/pvp environment. I'm active Sunday-Wednesday. Reply here or msg/mail me in game.Domaiche0 Sep 12
Sep 2 [A] Kul Tiras Marines RP-PvP Recruiting! ** EDIT: PLEASE DISREGARD THIS RECRUITMENT BANNER, KUL TIRAS MARINES IS RELOCATING TO EMERALD DREAM ** *You open an envelope with a green wax seal. You can see the imprint of an anchor upon the seal* Dear Sir or Madam, Are you looking to serving the Alliance with one of it's most prestigious military organizations? Do you enjoy feeling the blood of Orcs, Trolls and the rest of those red-clad animals splashing against your visor? Then the Kul Tiras Marines are for you! Marine Code of Honor: 1. Protect the Homeland 2. Serve with Honor 3. No Marine is left behind 4. Always be prepared 5. Love the sea 6. Always follow orders Contact us today. For Kul Tiras! OOC: We are looking for Alliance RPers to join our ranks! Kul Tiras Marines has a long history and tradition of excellence in both RP and PvP, going back to the first day of Maelstrom launching. Our RP is militaristic in nature, with a rank structure and chain of command. We are planning scheduled bootcamp events for our recruits, but we need a few more folks! We also partake in some raiding and mythic dungeons. We are very much casual-friendly, but also hold high standards for RP.Nearo8 Sep 2
Aug 25 Furrrums! Hi I'm Day and I used to play and have come back with a new account. I'm just kind of chillin' reliving the questing and casual side of wow. I noticed the forums are pretty quiet from what I remember them being. I don't need a lot in terms of server activity but there are 3 month old posts on the first page. Is the combined svr pop really that low or have the poop posters gone away?Day6 Aug 25
Aug 24 To The Massachusetts PB Winner ...*clears throat*.. Sup *wink*Day0 Aug 24
Aug 13 [A] Kul Tiras Marines relocating Kul Tiras Marines is leaving Maelstrom and relocating to Emerald Dream. It was a long and difficult decision as we have long seen Maelstrom as our home, ever since a bunch of guilds re-rolled here from Bleeding Hollow back in Vanilla.  As we shift over to ED, we are also altering our guild concept into a two-faction guild, splitting into two companies: Alpha Company (Alliance) and Bravo Company (Horde). We will be incorporating Thalassian spies masquerading as Blood Elves and undead Marines who have rejected the curse forced upon them by the Lich King and Sylvannas Windrunner. We willl be working to undermine the efforts of the Banshee Queen from within, and take the fight to nefarious elements within the Alliance whenever deemed necessary. This is something I would've liked to try on Maelstrom/Lightninghoof/VentureCo, but the lack of RP guilds on the Alliance side makes this exceedingly difficult to pull off.  We will always remember Maelstrom with fondness and wish everyone on Lightninghoof/Maelstrom/VentureCo the best of luck into the future. I really hope that Blizzard takes steps to remedy the population problems by merging this realm with Ravenholdt/Twisting Nether. For Kul Tiras! Ctp. Nearo Shadowsbane (Formerly) Commodore, 5th Fleet of Kul Tiras (Currently) CO, 5th Marine Recoinnassance Brigade Kul Tiras Marines www.kultirasmarines.comNearo0 Aug 13
Aug 10 [H] <Famiglia di Ythrl-Maelstrom> NullTankisfite0 Aug 10
Aug 9 Does anyone from Maelstrom remember Phloppy? I was wondering if there is anyone around from the old days when Phloppy was on US-Maelstrom. I recently made a video about him and his memorial NPC in Dun Morogh, and thought I would share it on his home realm's forum: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wBze12plgSc I didn't know him personally, but he sounds like he was one of a kind.Avendesora14 Aug 9
Aug 6 TTL Maelstrom Hai. :) any old TTL members still breathing and playing? LOL (doubt they stay on this server).Drácus0 Aug 6
Aug 4 US-ED (A) Shadonian Empire H-RP Brief Back Story “The Shadonian Empire, formerly affiliated with the Scarlet Crusade and its pursuit to rid Azeroth of the undead Scourge of Lordaeron. A young Paladin who would later become the very first Emperor took his most devout followers and fled New Avalon seeing as the current state of the Order he had followed was “flawed” and beyond reasoning. He and his band of noble men and women embarked on their ships to set sail for the southern bastion of humanity; Stormwind.” “Years have passed and now that the Alliance had become tolerant of the damned walking the streets of the city it was time for the Crusaders to adjust and reevaluate their true enemy in the world, the Forsaken and all those who would harbor them. The Paladin who led the evacuation of his people long ago called upon all former members of the Scarlet Crusade to rally and regroup again. To his great surprise quite a few members of the Knights of the Ebon Blade answered the call claiming to be former Crusaders. The Paladin was reluctant but, saw no other choice since this war could not be won by wielders of the Light alone with such a formidable enemy.” “Thus, the former Scarlets decided to adopt a new symbol to represent their new established relationship. The traditional crimson red coat of arms would be replaced with the shimmers of light and dark weaved together to establish that the wielders of the Light and Shadow working in unison. As a visible symbol, a Cross was drafted to showcase Unity and Equality to all those who would fight under their banner despite their background.” “The Scarlet Paladin, the one man that saw the flaw of the Crusade and decided to act now has the opportunity to bring the fiends of Azeroth to justice. The former Scarlets now mixed with the collective of other races of the world, forming this new Empire built on the foundation of creating a safer more perfect world. Statement of Service. To help promote the RP community in WPvP, PvE and other local events. We will not cower in fear at the first glance of our enemies but, would gladly lead the charge against them. We shall try to promote a respectful, friendly and unified RP community for the betterment of the Server.Delmarick4 Aug 4
Jul 27 Servers are dead Later maelstrom its been real. Also don't join Ozymandias as they have some corrupt and downright awful officers Dacno being one of them. He also sounds like a 5 year old girl and it hurts your ears to listen to him. Have fun allFälln8 Jul 27
Jul 19 Roleplayer Roll Call Hey roleplayers, all ten of you. Post your character bio's and stuff.Byuka26 Jul 19
Jul 8 The good that came from VeCo I remember a Troll named Euler. He would herb in Outlands when I was herbing but he was cool--never made trouble for me. One time we were after felweed and here came the giant construct (can't think of its name right now) and lowbies were questing nearby so we downed it together. But it wasn't our brief co-op moments, it was his name. Euler--the famous mathematician. The one who gave us Euler's Constant (among many other things.) Seeing Euler out in the world, knowing what his name meant, pushed me back into graduate school. It was weird. There was Euler and I "got it." So I started reading my history-of-mathematics books again and decided I needed more education. One MA later (and with only one term left on my MFA) I'm enjoying the game and reflecting on the past. Don't think for a moment that the game can't change your life for the better. It can. Maybe not the game itself, but the people. VeCo had some really smart folks on both sides.Malazoth7 Jul 8
Jul 5 Just going to bow out here finally.. I typically hate those long-winded emotionally infused goodbye posts, now more than ever with all these servers sharing the same apartment, but I felt the need to at least part with this damned character and all I went through with it. Shoutouts would be pointless since most have retired/renamed/relocated elsewhere, but I'll at least say <Finale>, <Awakening>, <Reckoning> (mannoroth), <Atrayne> and <Fury> deserve the respect they no longer are capable of commanding due to not existing (save Reckoning probably.) Getting Rank14 three times along with the .5% RBG achievement was quite possible the most idiotic, dumbest, yet entertaining thing I did before the game mutated into the current entry-level non-pvp entity it seems to have matured into. I will say there were some fantastic times, celebrations over a freaking video game that rivaled professional sports, but let's face it: WoW couldn't maintain a professional following with all the overhauls and general lack of access and structure games like Dota2 were engineered to have. Anyway, enough fluff, Ayashi out, Ayashi#1589 if I happen to be on messenger, otherwise I'm out like Michael J Fox in a game of Jenga. Thanks for all the memories Lightninghoof and the few others I spent time abusing.Ayashi9 Jul 5
Jul 2 @Alainparfai I miss owning all your toons at the wpvp world quests and our daily banter. Stay in touch. Twitter: @WiserHordeWiser1 Jul 2
Jun 18 <Cadia> is selling H NH Carries <Cadia> is selling weekly personal loot full clear Heroic NH runs on Friday. Our Weekly carry happens on Friday at 8pm CST. These cost 200k gold. Few members of <Cadia> are selling Heroic Gul'dan kills! Get your AOTC achievement and gear in a quick run. Our Heroic Gul'dan carries will be sporadic, we will advertise in trade while we are doing them. If you are unsure if you can make one, feel free to message reead or add his BattleTag Reead#1507. These cost 150k gold. We can cut you a deal if you bring a friend or are a repeat customer.Landiun9 Jun 18
Jun 15 Any RPPVP guilds Alliance side? Playing around on DH and looking for people to play with. Usually play Horde, but couldn't bring myself to roll a Blood Elf.Nosgoroth15 Jun 15
Jun 6 Late night horde guild? Looking for an RP guild that does late night RP. I mean REEEALLLY late night. Like 11 PM to 3 AM Pacific time.Tuiie3 Jun 6