Lightninghoof, Maelstrom, and The Venture Co

Jun 18 Guilds of Lightninghoof, Maelstrom, VeCo First off, credit to Bebbit of ED for creating the format that I am using! /salute Forum updated 2/7/17 Please follow this format: Using the + signs, indicate how much your guild leans towards a particular area in the game. There are three categories: RP, PvP, PvE. In addition, please provide a maximum of three words to describe your guild. For instance; "Troll Themed" "Instance PvP" "Hardcore Raiding". This will give an insight into what type of guild you are, in addition to the focus. Please provide either guild website, or forum recruitment thread. Whichever one you prefer people to visit more. Also, please request a sticky when you post. HORDE GUILDS <Thunderhoof Clan> Tauren Exclusive guild RP++ PvP+++ PvE++ www.thunderhoofclan.enjin.com <Blacktooth Grin> Heavy Military RP RP+++ PvP+++ PvE FEARTHEGRIN.ORG <Famiglia di Ythrl> 50k Application Fee RP PvP + PvE +++ www.fdyguild.org <Dark Clan of Fenris> PvP focus RP+ PvP+++ PvE contact Visadaria or Tørsten <Woe> RP++ PvP PvE+++ <Sublime> Casual Raiding RP PvP PvE +++ sublimeguild.enjin.com/recruitmen <Demonic Siege> RP PvP++ PvE +++ Contact Dêathlord, Ayla, Sumtongue, Compendium, or Zandermann for any details. <Deathguard> Forsaken Military (or Z's Zombie Harem) RP +++ PvP ++ PvE GM: Xeidj <The Bloodletter Clan> RP+ PvP+++ PvE++ Brief history: Veco Day1 guild. Casual fun raiding. Has held #1 spot for arenas horde side on server. Most of us have moved on but rebuilding for legion now. <Horde Strike Force> RP + PvP +++ PvE ++ An emphasis on PvP and PvE, we are bolstering our ranks to face not only the return of the burning legion but also the alliance dogs who continue to pose a threat. <Ozymandias> Mythic raiding RP PvP PvE+++ <Crimson Brotherhood> RP PvP+ PvE+++ http://crimsonbrotherhood.gamerlaunch.com/ Contacts: GM - Vulk; Officers - Yirko, Kryptolyte, Avonle <Dark Sun Cabal> Social Raiding Guild, Sponsored by Sweet Synergy ESports RP+ PVP+ PVE+++ www.darksuncabal.com <Somewhat Serious> US: Horde RP PvP PvE++++ (Active Mythic Raiding Guild) Contact our GM: Pöptart or any of our officers: Eightbawl, Stahlfaust, Delgo, Cottonboots, Ulfgar or visit our website at www.somewhatserious.net for more information. <Demonic> Lightninghoof - Horde RP- PVP- + PVE- +++ We are a casual raiding guild, riding on Thursdays and will eventually add a second day. We are old vanilla players that are a bit older and function on IRL comes first. Demonic.enjin.com [H]<Gladius Animus> RP- PVP+ PVE+++ In VeCo since BC, we mostly PVE with some PVP on the side. Causual raiding guild, currently 3/10H, in the process of rebuilding roster. We raid Friday and Saturday 9pm-11pm server time, with eventually more time added in the future. Thanks!Umathyor70 Jun 18
Apr 25, 2016 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Connected-Realms Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your connected realms with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. http://us.battle.net/en/community/conductRygarius0 Apr 25, 2016
Nov 14 <Demonic> Horde 8/8 Heroic LFM! Greetings, your friendly neighborhoof Drunk Monk Tank! We are <Demonic>, been around on the server since day 11 or so of the server being alive. Getting back into the raiding scene and filling out slots slowly but surely. Whether we have to pug a few folks, or just run with folks in the raid, the clear is still possible and done! Who are we looking for? Funny you should ask me so that I ask that in this statement! We are actively looking for anyone and everyone that is willing to put into the time to raid. Currently we raid {as a guild} one night a week, Monday starting at 6:30pm PST. We coordinate raids {Both normal and heroic} within a discord of folks from cross server but are actively trying to fill the raids within the guild itself. Do you have to raid to be a member? Of course not! Anyone is welcome to the community and to take advantage of what we have to offer in terms of memes, public shaming of the Bald One named Danny and just enjoying the folks with M+'s. Feel free to add myself btag is Ballinology#1473 or join the Discord if you are so inclined! https://discord.gg/WZfSGCH TLDR : Looking for raiders, Monday 6:30pm PST is our only raid night atm {if the need/wants to add another night we would be interested but right now, the one night for clearing is fine =) }Sêryn4 Nov 14
Nov 11 Does anyone from Maelstrom remember Phloppy? I was wondering if there is anyone around from the old days when Phloppy was on US-Maelstrom. I recently made a video about him and his memorial NPC in Dun Morogh, and thought I would share it on his home realm's forum: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wBze12plgSc I didn't know him personally, but he sounds like he was one of a kind.Avendesora17 Nov 11
Nov 10 Alliance Council - RPPVP community Alliance Council is a community for people who like roleplay and PVP - in other words, the people who originally came to RPPVP servers because they were RPPVP servers. We welcome all who like to play in character and like to play with war mode enabled. Alliance Council is intended to help facilitate: - Finding war mode groups for game content, something that is becoming more and more necessary as Horde invaders overrun Kul Tiras. - Allowing alliances of small RPPVP guilds to join together to tackle content requiring larger numbers of players, possibly including eventual raiding beyond the raid finder level. Send a /tell to any <Huntress> member in game and they will find someone to invite you. Any guild leaders who join will be given invite privileges so they can invite the rest of their guilds. Short version: if you play Alliance in character and have war mode on, join Alliance Council.Silme3 Nov 10
Nov 9 Lost Legion - old school Maelstrom guild Any from LL still lurking around?Ryxy9 Nov 9
Nov 4 Huntress stories Sungold reflected on what she had learned since she and the other highborne mages had been invited by Tyrande Whisperwind to help cleanse the remnants of corruption from Staghelm's new world tree. Progress had been swift since the blessing by Alexstraza. With Tyrande adopting more formal trappings in the style of Queen Azshara's court before the sundering, perhaps the night elves might yet return to the ancient glories of their civilization.Sungold15 Nov 4
Nov 1 delete deleteVegaswolf3 Nov 1
Oct 31 Horde - Mythic progression <Dark Clan of Fenris> is looking to move into Mythic Uldir. We are currently 7/8 Heroic but don't have all the bodies needed for Mythic. If you or your guild are wanting to give Mythic a shot let us know. Requirements: Character on Lhoof, Maelstrom, or VeCo Discord 360 ilvl DBM addon Raid times are 8-10pm server. Current raid schedule is Tues - Normal, Wed/Thurs - Heroic. Have not decided which of those days to add Mythic. Message me for more information Oraye#1196Orayee1 Oct 31
Oct 30 [H] <Oathsworn Warbrave> LFM OSW are a small Tauren centered guild interested in wpvp, rated pvp, and pve content progression.Soniati0 Oct 30
Oct 24 Is venture co. dead came back to lvl my mage since its one of my 3 alliance toons. I have seen about 3 people while questing. If i decide to keep playing this toon do I need to move servers?Regory8 Oct 24
Oct 19 [A] Cadia is Recruiting About Us <Cadia> is an accomplished guild with a storied history. A fixture of the Lightninghoof raiding scene since 2006, we established an enduring reputation for efficiency, friendliness, and world-class skill. Despite changes to the game and our schedules, we continue to raid with much of the same talent we've relied on for over a decade. Raid Times Saturday, Sunday 1:30PM - 5:30PM CST / Server Time Recruiting All Classes, but particularly: iLvl 905 and higher Ranged & Melee DPS Current Progress 7/7 Mythic EN 3/3 Mythic ToV 8/10 Mythic NH 9/9 Heroic ToS 5/9 Mythic ToS Contact Please contact me (Reead#1507) or Ashkev in-game with any questions.Reead78 Oct 19
Oct 18 [H] <Queensguard> is looking for more! DO YOU LIKE SYLVANAS? DO YOU WANT TO DEDICATE YOUR NAMESAKE TO HER CAUSE? then join my guild. it has exactly (3) people in it, and 2 of those I've "recruited" by signing my guild charter and for some reason they haven't left yet. pros of joining: i will talk to you if (i notice) you are online i will help you if you need help the two random people are actually very nice i am so lonely please join if any of this interests you or you just wanna chat, hmu @ Jenni#11924 or on discord @ Jenni#9897Avalynn2 Oct 18
Oct 17 [H] demon hunter LF casual raiding guild I just started playing again after a long hiatus from WoW (been playing since launch through WotLK). It's been so long they cleared my names :(. I used to raid quite heavily but demands of work and family were too much. Now that I'm a decade older and my schedule more stable, I'm looking to get back into exploring some of the mythic content. I started as DH to get an extra 20 levels on my 80 level shaman. I'm playing as a tank just to take advantage of no wait queue but I'm flexible with the roles. I'm wondering if there are any spots in casual raiding guilds where being an adult is allowed. Discord Rhigos#4639Morosus2 Oct 17
Oct 12 [H] 5/8H Dark Sun Cabal LF mage, lock, shaman <Dark Sun Cabal> is currently recruiting a mage, a warlock and a healer/DPS shaman for our BFA social progression raid team (Uldir 5/8H, 8/8N). We raid on Thursday from 9 PM (CST) to 12 AM (CST) and Sunday from 8 PM (CST) to 11 PM (CST). Our current active roster hovers between 20-25 people so we want to recruit the BEST players possible to make mythic progression a reality when we get to that point. We would prefer to recruit players with appropriate ilevel gear and experience for the current tier of progression, but we WILL work with you if you are close to the appropriate ilevel. We WILL accept server transfers and allow you to complete your two-week raiding trial period prior to joining the guild and transferring to Lightninghoof. Ultimately, you must have a good attitude, be dedicated to staying with us for the long haul, have and use Discord, and download any required raiding add-ons such as DBM and GTFO. During progression, in addition to our normal two-night schedule, we will also raid on Saturdays from 8 PM (CST) to 11 PM (CST). FOR ALL RAIDERS: You must have Discord with the ability to at a minimum hear the raid leader (having a working mic is also helpful) and a good attitude. We are a tight-knit group of friends; we are a family; we don't want to play with meanies. Also, don't consistently stand in the fire. Elitists are welcome but only if you can back it up and don't make everyone else feel bad for not being at your level. Please be fully gemmed and enchanted when applying for the raid team. If asked to try out, please come prepared with flasks, pots, and food as well as knowledge of current tier boss mechanics. If accepted, food and flasks will be provided by the guild. If offered a raid spot, guild membership is MANDATORY for group cohesion and ease of communication. If interested in joining, please contact Bodua, Mawks (Mawks#1786) or Tatianah (Tatianah#1720) in-game. Thank you for your interest in Dark Sun Cabal and we look forward to meeting you!Tatianah0 Oct 12
Oct 11 Atrayne on Lightninghoof who is still in atrayne on lightninghoof I was on my ED char in nazmir and saw a rogue but he had an accent over his name and I couldn't find him on a horde character are some of the old atrayne people still playing on LH?Expresstroll1 Oct 11
Oct 7 Should Maelstrom Alliance recruit? Given the severe imbalance in war mode population on Normal servers, this would be a good time to recruit server transfers to Maelstrom Alliance. Obviously we'd only want to recruit people who could stay in character, but I think there are a lot of people on Normal servers who could do that and are sufficiently frustrated at the faction imbalance to move. My main concern is that Maelstrom has always been a Horde majority server, and I'm concerned that if Maelstrom becomes Alliance majority, that might substantially change the character of the server. On the other hand, maybe that doesn't matter, since we're mostly sharded with Emerald Dream in current zones anyway. Thoughts?Yarrow7 Oct 7
Oct 4 LF guild I'm looking for a new home and does it matter what server HAVE TO BE HORDE MythicPlus,Dungeons,Pvp,LFR,not looking into getting into real raiding super crazy fun guy just looking for a guild to call a family twitter.com/ThatPhoenixNV Bnet: IcyPhoenix#11882 Discord: ThatphoenixNV#3749Icyphoenix2 Oct 4
Oct 3 LF guild I'm looking for a new home and does it matter what server HAVE TO BE HORDE MythicPlus,Dungeons,Pvp,LFR,not looking into getting into real raiding super crazy fun guy just looking for a guild to call a family twitter.com/ThatPhoenixNV Bnet: IcyPhoenix#11882 Discord: ThatphoenixNV#3749Icyphoenix0 Oct 3
Oct 2 [A][RP] Guild - Knights of Arathor Notes are posted throughout Stormwind, Ironforge, and Boralus "A knight is sworn to valor. His might upholds the weak. His wrath undoes the wicked. His skills will be taught to the willing. - Find Balanor Grelig to join the Knights of Arathor" ((This is my super lazy and casual attempt at a small, theme-heavy guild. I stole that Knight's oath from an image through a google search. Promoted activities (all casual): Roleplaying (woah!) War Mode Raids Mythic Dungeons Battlegrounds (rated or otherwise) Arena/Skirmishes Dueler's thing will probably fit our thing so let's throw that in. Accepted races: Human Dwarf Gnome Draenei Lightforged Kul'Tiran (future) Accepted classes: Warrior Paladin Priest Mage Rogue Hunter Thank you to the 5 people who still read this forum for reading this. ))Balanor0 Oct 2
Oct 2 Casual/Social Guild Looking for New Members! Are you looking for a new home on Maelstrom, Lightninghoof or The Venture Co? Look no further! Tired of not being brought to content because you aren't playing the flavor of the month spec? We have the home for you! <Disillusion> on Maelstrom is a casual guild looking to add to our ranks. We're a small, tight-knit group of friends who are most active at nights and on the weekends. Most of us are on Pacific or Mountain time, so if you are too, that's a plus! We casually pvp, run dungeons nightly. Once in a while, we raid on weekends. Most of us are near or over the age of 30. New and returning players are welcome. The guild formed in Wrath, when many of our members raided. A few are still around, and some of us have been playing since vanilla. Contact any member for an invite, or add my btag: Daniika#1445.Azariiah0 Oct 2
Sep 26 . .Silkyfolds1 Sep 26
Sep 24 Blood Elf Pally LF GUILD Hello I'm a 118 blood elf paladin I'm looking for an active guild that raids on Thursday and/or Fridays. I'm a returning player but everything has changed so much that I feel like a Noob again. I am open to specializing for tanking Or healing. Thank youThanases1 Sep 24
Sep 23 So is Brewfest Interest Dead? On this server group anyway. Alliance side or Horde, it doesn't seem like there's anyone beyond two or three people at the Brewfest grounds. Which is especially problematic when the Dark Iron dwarves come along, because they swamp a skeleton crew of two or three people, even when you organize them.Rothiron1 Sep 23
Sep 22 Lightninghoof dead? So I logged into this character for the first time in like 3 years the other day and started leveling him cause I felt like playing Shaman. Rolled for RL friends, all of them gone, and now the server just seems to be dead. Nobody questing, barely anything going on in trade chat.... Anybody alive out there?Ârchangel3 Sep 22
Sep 17 RPPVP Guild Watching Azeroth burn has not been easy on any of the races that inhabit her beauty. As deadly scars rip through the lands of the Sin’Dorei, as Pandaren come to grips with warring factions, and as Orcs struggle to maintain their strength after the fall of Garrosh – the world is severed. The Horde are weaker now than ever. In the wake of Vol’jin’s death, and under the command of Sylvanas… we are left with ashes. Some heroes believe that the heart of this world can be preserved. Heroes from all the Horde races, marred by similar battles and different racial struggles – have come together to rise from the ashes. They are the Heart of the Phoenix. <Heart of the Phoenix> is primarily a casual, fun, and leveling environment that will have a hearty focus on Roleplay. While much of the RPPVP server groups have moved closer to PVP, Heart of the Phoenix aims to provide a healthy balance of content types. Forming a raid group, encouraging PVP, and most importantly – fostering a RP community. We will be accepting non-Guild RPers for casual events, and some for story progression (in some circumstances). We’d love to have you as part of the family! * Full guild website and forum (essential for RPers) * Guild discord for text and speech * Guild repairs for essential ranks (raiding, pvp) Please just come in game and message one of our members (any one can invite!). Though, you’ll have to adhere to the guild rules once you’re there, we’d love to have you as a part of our family.Sämara3 Sep 17
Sep 11 A humble request... With the suffering population pool of our three servers, you've combined them. I am grateful. I request that you connect we three with Ravenholdt and Twisting Nether. If this is too much to ask, I understand, but if you are an active member of one of our three servers and would like to see more players out in the world and have a wider base of people to invite to your guilds, please leave a comment. If there are enough, maybe they'll take this into consideration. Thanks, - Omniscient FOR THE HORDE!Omniscient0 Sep 11
Sep 10 Dark Clan looking to fill our ranks!! Dark Clan of Fenris was Established in 2009. Our Main Focus is PvP and WPVP.We do a little of everything. We are a co- guild leadership DCoF is lead by Zethlahr and Visadaria. We are a friendly and helpful guild a place to call home. Weekly raffles and contests. Light raiding, some mythics, & world quest groups. We will be doing RBGS and Arenas as a guild. We use discord and some addons are required for RBGS. Message a GM or an officer for more information. Battle tags Zethlar#1823 Visadaria#1182 Nobs#11708Visadaria1 Sep 10
Sep 4 Beargles Quits Wow Forever (Soon(probably)) This isn't a thread about World of Warcraft being bad. This is a thread about the worst Monk you've ever seen. I've been playing on Maelstrom since 2011. It's always been my home server and I have played on both factions but mostly the Alliance. I've always loved RPGs; Final Fantasy, Dark Souls, Pokemon. World Of Warcraft entered my life when I was 18 and a friend asked me to try it. I was a Night Elf Druid. He quit playing during MoP which was fine. But I didn't quit. I liked the game a lot and I'm not a very social person in real life. But WoW was different. I had a different name and a different face. I was Bergles the Holy Paladin. At one point during the last 7 years my personal life had fallen apart. I was unemployed, single, no friends, and I used World of Warcraft to fill the hole in my life. Since then I have gotten married, graduated community with my associates degree, got accept to a university, got 3 cats, and got my own apartment. I turned things around pretty well. Since I got married I've found it harder to balance my time between school, work, my wife, and world of warcraft. It's weird to include WoW in a list like that but I'm not going to kid myself. WoW has taken up a lot of my time and I'll let people know. My played timed is 390+ days. I'm not ashamed to love this game and my friends I've made over the years. But sometimes you just need to know when to call it quits. I'm starting my Bachelors degree this month and I want that to have my full focus, along with my new marriage. My one year anniversary is also this month. When I told my wife and friends I'm quitting this game they all laughed and said "How many times have you said that before?" The answer is never. I've never wanted to quit playing WoW. I've taken plenty of breaks, but this time is different. I'm ready to move on in my life, you know? I'm sticking around for the first few raids of BFA. Because I wanted to have that one last hoorah with my oldest friends in my life for an expansion launch. So this is less of a goodbye post and more of a "I'm going to kill all of you !@#$s while I'm still here!" post. So see you all on the battlefield.Beargles8 Sep 4
Sep 3 [H] Tues/Thurs 4pm-8pm PST Cross Realm PUG <Undercity Parcel Service> Horde - Kil'Jaeden are looking for more DPS and Healers to join our pug raid on Tuesdays and Thursdays 4pm-8pm PST. We'll start with normal on Sept 4th and quickly push into heroic while forming a core 20-25 man team in anticipation for cross-realm Mythic Raiding. Requirements: 1. Discord (Don't need a mic) 2. 340 iLvl 3. Flask, Food, Pots How will the raids be led? The first few attempts on the boss will be everyone learning it. Seeing the fight, understanding the mechanics, and getting a feel for timings. After that we'll be using food and pots and focusing down on the specific things wiping us. You don't have to play perfect, but if you die to the same thing and aren't making an effort to improve we will have to replace you. If these times work and you wanna join up with a pug that operates more like a guild free to contact us or join our Horde Community. Community: https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/eXEd4P3hdWk?region=US&faction=Horde Guild Leader: Racker#1664 Raid Leader: Haws#1579Racker0 Sep 3
Aug 29 [H] Warlock LF Raiding Guild Hello, Hey, Hi! I attempted this from my phone this morning but apparently it didn't take... I'm currently looking for a raiding guild for my Warlock. As BFA is about to hit and I've just recently come back from a hiatus, I feel like this is a step that I've put off for far too long. What I am looking for: First and foremost I'm looking for a community of players, people who all enjoy themselves and enjoy raiding, mythic dungeons (as I tried them a bit and got a pretty good hunger to do them), and joking around. My favorite time while playing World of Warcraft has been with a guild that I fostered some really good friendships with during WotLK and I would really like to find myself that type of environment again. To Raiding: I would like a semi casual raiding guild, one that raids 2 or 3 times a week ( Monday - Thursday ) a few hours a night. I have a job, am in school, so the fewer days the better, but 3 I feel is fair. Raiding times that are good for me are anywhere from 6pm - 12am. About my warlock: I started playing my lock through the end of BC into WotLK, and its been my main ever since. I like PvE far more than PvP as I never really got into it as much with this character, but my warrior I had a decent time with. In BC, I raided up until Black Temple, pre WotLK patch, and finished Sunwell afterwards. I even got my Zul'Aman Amani War Bear. In WotLK, I raided 25m Heroics where I cleared all content up until H LK 25m, prior to his nerf. During Cata, I made it up until Dragon Soul but got pretty tired and ended up taking a break. Coming back each expansion and maxing out my lock and doing a few raids. Legion, I just recently came back and have really enjoyed the content. I haven't really gone into the legion raids except in LFR, but it looks pretty interesting and I'm a bit upset that I've missed out. About myself: I am a 30 year old student, attempting to get a Degree in InfoSec. I find programming to be really interesting problems and is a large leap from my previous profession. I have always enjoyed stiff competition and try to beat the other locks in my parties no matter if its LFR, Flex, or regular raids. I feel that this has come from all my hockey experience when I was a kid. Coming into raid nights, I am fully stocked on consumables, enchants and gems (although now I haven't bothered since I came back so late). I would like to stick to horde if possible, but if push came to shove I'd switch, I just have RL friends on horde side that I would like to play with at times. So if an Alliance guild feels that they fit my description and think I might fit into their community, please message me. PvtCaboose#1211 - Battle.net PvtCaboose#1518 - Discord I am looking forward to hearing from you, and to speak with you about my potential inclusion into your raiding team.Caboose1 Aug 29
Aug 18 [H] <Thunderhoof Clan> Exclusive Tauren Guild Umathyor shook the gore from his mace. To each side of him, a wall of Tauren warriors and Paladins stopped to catch their breath as they dispatched the last of the Stormwind defenders. He looked with pride at his brothers and sisters that stood by his side. Uma let out a cheer. It was good to remind the alliance that the Shu'halo have horns. Suddenly, the call of an Alliance horn rang off the walls of Stormwind and the rush of boots heralded the return of the humans to the trade district for yet another dose of Tauren steel. Each time they came, their numbers grew. This time, there may be too many to fight off. Arrows began to hiss past Uma’s ears as the hunters behind him picked out targets. Their beasts rampaged through the alliance line. The paving stones shook as druid quakes slowed the alliance rush. The wave of pale, pink flesh broke on the Tauren shield wall. Mace, axe and sword struck down the humans into heaps of pulp. “We are done here”. Shouted the Chieftess Mootonka over the din. Between healing casts, she called for a portal. A mage from the Dreadhorde waved his hand and the gate appeared. Slowly, the shieldwall gave ground as one by one, the Shu’halo stepped through the portal. With a flash, the door winked out of existence as the last Tauren stepped through. Thunderhoof Clan is an exclusive Tauren guild on the World of Warcraft server, The Venture Co. We are not just a guild of people with Tauren Toons. We are a guild of Tauren Enthusiasts. The Thunderhoof Clan was formed almost 10 years ago (August 2nd, 2007) by Padwanu Thunderhoof; the clan's first Chieftain. The Thunderhoof Clan was organized around a core of Tauren veterans returning to Thunder Bluff after the "Burning Crusade" and was originally created as more of a Mulgore Defense Force against alliance incursions. The Clan itself makes no demands on it's members and allows them to pursue their own interests. However, when Thunder Bluff calls for aid, the Thunderhoof Clan responds in force. When Mulgore demands retribution, it is the Thunderhoof Clan that seeks it out. At the core of the Clan is a Code of Honor that every member is held to. This code is strictly enforced for the benefit of the membership. News is shared by the membership at weekly gatherings in front of Caine's lodge. The Thunderhoof Clan is also a member of a mutual defense group called the "Dread Horde Coalition". The Dread Horde is made up of 5 guilds that have made an oath to come to each others defense in times of need. It is not uncommon to see large combined raiding parties attacking allied interests. Our player base has a 'prime-time' between 4-10pm server-time. Our members are generally older than average age wise, though we welcome players of all ages. We do, require that you act in a “mature” manner. Our guild exists for the enjoyment of all of our members, and we will not tolerate behavior that goes against our Code of Honor. Our model focuses on a sense of equality among all members regardless of rank, taking individual responsibility for ourselves, our actions and our own gaming experiences. The Clan makes no demands of anyone's time in-game and allows everyone to pursue whatever activities that interest them. Our primary goal is maintaining a casual and friendly environment for everyone to enjoy their game time as they choose. More than anything we are a theme guild. Our only rule regarding RP is everyone must respect the role-play of those around them since this is an RP server. Our guild chat is non-RP (OOC), but we expect our members to view /s or /y chat as an official RP channel and to carry themselves as honorable Tauren in the world. Clan-run events often have an RP flare to them and we welcome members to get involved with open RP opportunities across the servers. PvP happens on a PvP server, and Thunderhoof Clan has an active crew of PvPers that often group together for random battlegrounds and arenas. Defending our homeland of Mulgore and responding to a Clansmate in trouble are also great opportunities to represent our Clan on the wpvp stage. As a member of the DreadHorde guild coalition, we often join in for WPvP events and RBGs hosted by other guilds. Casual PvE Thunderhoof Clan members enjoy a casual PvE atmosphere in the form of questing, dungeons, LFR and normal raiding. These activities are done for the enjoyment of the members. Progression is not a priority. That being said, our guild does strive to clear all current content on normal setting. As time and ability allows, we do go back and visit heroic and mythic content. For more information and to apply please visit: http://thunderhoofclan.enjin.com/homeUmathyor30 Aug 18
Aug 17 Lightninghoof Horde (Maelstrom/V. Co) Is this connected realm worth being active on? I seem to struggle with the thought that end-game BfA raiding might be difficult to do without active guilds or someone to chat with. Which guilds are still active on here? How is the RP like now that they changed everything from RPPVP to just RP? I'd love to do some RP again. I'd really love to join this server and get back into the new Xpac with the faction I used to play as back in Wrath. Currently, all three of the connected realms are sitting at 'Low' Pop less than 4 days after the launch of the Xpac - trying to make sure I don't jump on the server and hear an echo in there haha. :PDrunk0 Aug 17
Aug 16 Rescuing Darnassus civilians [spoilers] Silme and Sulime have not yet done this week's quest line, which culminates in an attempt to rescue 982 civilians from fire in Darnassus. We'd like to do this quest in a full group of 5 and try to rescue them all, or at least get close to 500. If you have done the previous week's quest line, have not done this quest or quest line yet, and are interested in helping us rescue as many of the civilians as possible, please let us know in this thread or in game mail. If you could include what times (server time) you might be available, that would be appreciated. If you have done the quest, please help out by letting us know where all the civilians are. For example, the quest target area appears to be mostly north of the temple; are there also a lot of civilians in the trade terrace, the druid area, near the bank, etc.? Thanks!Silme3 Aug 16
Aug 9 Joining Lightninghoof I've decided to start up a character here, I know what I'm getting into but I'd love to know the things I can't find with a few google searches. * Is there a server discord? * What are the popular or active global chat channels? * Who runs events, is there a off game calendar? * Are there out of the usual rules that the community follows? * Would anyone like to pet my dog?Ifrah6 Aug 9
Aug 9 Graveyard Shift [A] The Late Night Community Are you someone that frequently, or exclusively, plays WoW during the latest of hours at night and into the morning light? If so, then you are well aware of the lack of community and activity at that time. Pugs can easily be the worst of the daily batch, the number of active guilds is extremely slim, and you often get the leftovers for Mythic+ and PvP groups. What's worse, is when a formerly reliable late night guild's activity starts to decline, your selection of new guilds is often coupled with a hefty server change cost (and sometimes faction change too). This is where Graveyard Shift comes in to play! Graveyard Shift is a new Discord community that strives to cater towards players that claim the world of Azeroth between 9:00 PM and 11:00 AM Eastern time. The idea behind Graveyard Shift is for you to no longer need to switch servers, or guilds, unless you desire to. This is the not-guild guild, where it doesn't matter what server you are on or what guilds you are in. We have tools to help you get the right info out to other community members so you don't have to bog your B.net friends list down. Currently we are only supporting the Alliance faction, but if the demand grows we will venture into the Horde. To get started, be sure to join our Battle.net Community: https://blizzard.com/invite/XNKxMELugKd Some, but not all, of the activities and interests you can find here include: • Legacy raiding and achievements • Rare mount/toy/pet farming • Casual and progressive raiding • PvP (Arena teams and Rated Battle Grounds) • Community events: Transmog parties, group leveling events, and more Graveyard Shift is completely open for anyone to join at any time. Anyone can create an event at any time, but those that continuously and reliably create and lead events can become Event Hosts. Everything in WoW is open to cross realm activity now, with the exception of current tier Mythic raiding. Join Graveyard Shift today! https://discord.gg/AdQz5ZrAquadeus1 Aug 9
Aug 6 [A] Kul Tiras Marines relocating Kul Tiras Marines is leaving Maelstrom and relocating to Emerald Dream. It was a long and difficult decision as we have long seen Maelstrom as our home, ever since a bunch of guilds re-rolled here from Bleeding Hollow back in Vanilla.  As we shift over to ED, we are also altering our guild concept into a two-faction guild, splitting into two companies: Alpha Company (Alliance) and Bravo Company (Horde). We will be incorporating Thalassian spies masquerading as Blood Elves and undead Marines who have rejected the curse forced upon them by the Lich King and Sylvannas Windrunner. We willl be working to undermine the efforts of the Banshee Queen from within, and take the fight to nefarious elements within the Alliance whenever deemed necessary. This is something I would've liked to try on Maelstrom/Lightninghoof/VentureCo, but the lack of RP guilds on the Alliance side makes this exceedingly difficult to pull off.  We will always remember Maelstrom with fondness and wish everyone on Lightninghoof/Maelstrom/VentureCo the best of luck into the future. I really hope that Blizzard takes steps to remedy the population problems by merging this realm with Ravenholdt/Twisting Nether. For Kul Tiras! Ctp. Nearo Shadowsbane (Formerly) Commodore, 5th Fleet of Kul Tiras (Currently) CO, 5th Marine Recoinnassance Brigade Kul Tiras Marines www.kultirasmarines.comNearo18 Aug 6
Aug 6 100+ member PvP Community Invite! <Grand Order> Is recruiting for 40 man Wpvp, Premade BG’s, RBG’s, Arenas. No Guild/Btag required. Join the Community with your Horde toons. Pst for more info: Lightmourn-Earthen Ring Khosian-Earthen Ring Kayelani-Earthen RingLightmourn1 Aug 6
Jul 31 WTS gently used Gnomes. Title.Bellatrixt0 Jul 31
Jul 29 Alliance Priests Social Community With the addition of communities under the social tab of Battle.net and World of Warcraft I would like to invite everyone to join the social community Alliance Priests! Help us build the largest class community in the World of Warcraft. We are growing fast and looking for talented individuals to fill moderator position. Join and help make this the best community in the game. - No limit on communities you can join - Cross server chat for priest discussion - Everyone welcome, main or alt - Positive attitudes please - Recruitment allowed click the link to join https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/owryrJncdrm?region=US&faction=AllianceStrangeteeth1 Jul 29
Jul 26 [A] Call Out For Any Warmode Communities Just reaching out to see if anyone who still visits the forums have created a War Mode community. If not, I'll be happy to get the ball rolling. Just a place for folks to organize groups, and call out assassins, air drops, or high levels of PvP in general.Balanor7 Jul 26
Jul 24 Time to make WoW great again! Someone donate me $275 so I can get off this dead server /cry.Gnomebushed0 Jul 24
Jul 22 WTB inactive Guild with perks unlocked ^^ I want to purchase a guild with gold of course that has the perks unlocked, I made one with friends to help level but forgot you need guild achievements to unlock the hierlooms ect so I figured I'd see if anyone is selling a guild they dont need or use anymoreYazerak0 Jul 22
Jul 21 LMTVC OFFICIAL Horde PVP Community Group Community Forum (MAIN): https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20766106617 PVP Forum (Arena): https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20766006532 PVP Forum (BG): https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20766096530 Official Horde PvP Community - Invite Links: Horde PvP 1 (Full) https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/invite/VjKrbpgspLx?region=US&faction=Horde Horde PvP 2 (Join) https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/9bmpakAfqoL?region=US&faction=Horde ...NOTE*: Please help the us grow by sharing the main posts with your Realm, Guild, and Friends. Be sure to [Reply] and hit the [Like] button too.Vvarleader0 Jul 21
Jul 20 Missing: Friends from way back Hey, I used to play here a long time ago under the name Danelaw (Belf Mage) and Odinnar (Belf Warlock). I forget the name of the guild. But I remember the names "Vleck", "Trist" and "Lostsouls". If anyone knows me, or those I mentioned, please send me a mail. Edit: Or better yet respond here.Danelaw0 Jul 20
Jul 20 Make RPPVP Great Again Here's my link to my post on the General Forum. https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20765857611#post-1 Warmode was designed with multiple servers in mind. While Emerald Dream has a healthy population, they've effectively told those of us who wish to pvp to settle for having only a fraction of the players we're used to playing with. Many of the other former RPPVP servers are not so lucky. With significantly smaller populations, you guys will be really stuck with dead worlds when it comes to warmode. If you, like me, feel negatively impacted by this change, go to that thread, and make yourself heard.Sundermoon1 Jul 20
Jul 20 Old School Veco Whats up Veco, i used to play on this server long time back toons name was jackz. Wonder if a priest named joareth i think is the name still play? And shamen named Dolllie or something like thatMugger15 Jul 20
Jul 19 Ingame Cross-realm Roleplayers Community Greetings Roleplayers! Are you interested in an inter-realm community connecting all roleplayers? Tired of LFRP on discord but people responding aren't actually online, ingame? Want to advertise events or even just tell people when you're open for business and easily invite people into groups to rp with? Well then I happily present to you the Roleplayer's Connect Community! With communities dedicated to both the Alliance and the Horde, you can bring in all your characters without feeling weird about using your bnet. Channels include lore discussion, event advertisement, looking for currently rping groups and even a channel for organizing for ic pvp going in to this war centric expansion! Please join us! Alliance: https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/R7KXPumbm?region=US&faction=Alliance Horde: https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/3b5kPTXoY?region=US&faction=Horde Please no spamming, trolling or hate. It may take a few days for us to really get the community going, so please bear with us while things are still being set up with this new feature.Arahe0 Jul 19
Jul 8 WTS Mythic+ 15 gold My group is 970 11/11M carrying people for their weekly 15. We sell them token price so we can transfer the gold to Sargeras safely. If you're interested in a carry please add me at Agerek#1954 If you have a character on Sargeras we can sell it for less.Ilithiss2 Jul 8
Jul 3 [H] <Dogs of War> Crackin' Skulls! Back from a long absence? Ready to finally play an expansion properly but are not overly concerned with hardcore progression because you have a life outside wow? Join our teamwork-orientated guild now, so we can get going on having fun with a bunch of like-minded and mature players. Come for the blood, stay for the fun. And memes.Bloodsong0 Jul 3