Malfurion and Trollbane

Apr 25, 2016 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Connected-Realms Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your connected realms with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. http://us.battle.net/en/community/conductRygarius0 Apr 25, 2016
3d [A] <Blue Falcon> LFM for casual progression Greetings fellow Trollfurionites! <Blue Falcon> (Alliance) is currently recruiting for all roles & skill levels, but we have more immediate need of 3-4 solid DPS, especially ranged, for our raid team (8/9 N ToS). RAID INFO Tues & Wed, 8-10 ST Currently 8/9 N ToS Looking for a handful of competent DPS, especially ranged CASUAL BUT NOT TOO CASUAL We're mostly adults. We have jobs, families and lives away from Warcraft. We don't like getting yelled during raid. We occasionally screw up. We wipe. We joke. We get up and try again. Our approach to raiding is: be prepared, show up on time, and let's see how far we can get and have some laughs along the way. Realistically - clearing Heroic content is our goal. ABOUT THE GUILD <Blue Falcon> is a casual, little-bit-of-everything guild; at any given time we might be leveling, raiding, lfr-ing, dungeon-ing, hanging out in discord, or trolling trade. We're comprised of various age-ranges, experience-levels, and walks of life. While we do not have strict age restrictions, we are mostly adults - and we talk like it. if you are interested or have more questions, please give me a holler in-game (Hedviga#1502).Ororro0 3d
4d 101 twink selling power lvling Greeting malfurion/trollbane! As the title says I am looking to start up sales of power leveling on Malfurion/trollbane via the normal dungeon run system. Prices will be 2K per run or 10K per level which ever suits you best :) If you are interested you can leave a post here or contact me at my Btag bjuorn#1752.Twinklè4 4d
5d [A]<Arcane Angels> Fri-Sat 9/9N, 8/9H LFM ToS <Arcane Angels> of Trollbane and Malfurion (US)(Alliance) is recruiting for our semi-hardcore raiding team for legion. Current Progress: 8/9H ToS, 9/9N ToS, 10/10H Nighthold, 7/7M EN Current Roster Needs: DPS, OS Healers/Tanks Raiding Days: 9pm-1am EST Friday/Saturday Loot System: Loot Council Voice Comms: Teamspeak 3 Required Addons: RCLootcouncil Big Wigs (or equivalent) About Us: Arcane Angels has blown through the heroic content of Legion and are currently building our roster to accommodate Mythic raiding. Once we have acquired enough players we plan to progress through Mythic mode and take our rightful place on the top of the server. We are currently ranked 3rd on alliance as of this posting (subject to change by week). The only thing holding us back is the number of players, and we are close. Team chemistry is paramount. We spend a lot of time playing this game, and we want Arcane Angels to be an environment in which we enjoy spending that time. We take our guild's cohesion seriously, and we believe that it is often the single most important force behind our team's progression. Consequently, we want raiders who can cooperate with their fellow raiders and behave as part of an overall team, rather than those who prioritize their own numbers and success over the success of the team. Fitting in with our team as a group is as important as being able to perform at our level in game. What we offer Arcane Angels provides an environment in which progression-minded players have the opportunity to advance in the "End Game" of WoW. We host a professional but relaxed atmosphere where mature players can maximize their character's potential, without being subject to screaming 12-year-old raid leaders or humorless drones. Our aim is to enrich that environment with those seeking a long-term home in which to invest their time and energy. We run Mythic+ on Sundays as well as a casual raid group on Tuesday's at 8pm EST. All applicants MUST be willing to server/faction transfer post trial period If you are accepted you will undergo a two week trial period before being admitted as a full time raider. In order to pass your raiding trial you must: 1. Show up to all raid on time and prepared. 2. Show excellence at your role or significant improvement. 3. Have a good attitude.. Do these three things and you will pass your trial period and be admitted as a full time raider. Crossrealm raiding is accepted for the duration of the trial period. After the trial period is expired (if accepted) it will be required to server transfer to join any further raid groups. Raider Expectation: In order to help ensure you have a raiding slot it is expected of our raiders to do outside research on their own about boss encounters, class changes, rotation updates, or anything else that will improve your own personal performance. Raiders who receive more permanent spots all tend to show self-accountability. Code of Conduct: Our raiders are expected to hold themselves in a manner that upholds our guild's image. This includes how you present yourself both in public areas (such as trade chat) as well as within the guild chat (including voice comms). HARASSMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT BE TOLERATED. How to Apply For Membership: Message Ragamúffin-Trollbane (ALT+0250 for ú), Celdeath-Trollbane, Caladrius-Trollbane, Bloodvren-Trollbane, or Korcrush-Trollbane online or send an in-game mail. Add Ragnerdeuce#11938 or Celphata#1950 or Korcrush#1177 to RealID with note "Applying for membership" or reply to this posting. The previous methods are more reliable however. If you have any questions feel free to message me (using above information) or post a reply here.Celdeath22 5d
6d Denial Building a Team Denial is looking for players interested in building a two-nights-a-week raid team on Trollbane-Malfurion. A bit of history on Denial: We raided continuously and successfully from Burning Crusade through the beginning of Warlords, before attrition, both in leadership and numbers, caused us to put the guild on hiatus. We were never hardcore raiders, but we almost always cleared normal-mode raids in enough time that we’d have months to work on heroic bosses -- before heroics became the new normals. We accomplished this alongside being a welcoming guild that never hesitated to give raiders a chance and did its best not to emphasize skill over attitude, effort and dedication. It was this guiding principle that made our core strong enough to last four full expansions -- and into a fifth -- and inspired a loyalty in many of our raiders that caused them to stick with us until we no longer fielded a team. It is with this spirit in mind that we aim to build a new raid team and jumpstart a community many of us came to treasure. The idea is to raid Wednesdays and Sundays, from about 8 to 11 p.m. server time and focus on knocking out normal modes before pushing as far as we can into heroic and possibly mythic, if circumstances allow. If you’re hoping to be a plug-and-play cog in a moving wheel, this option isn’t the one for you. If you’re hoping to build something -- to get in on the ground floor of building a team that can last and, most of all, enjoy each other’s company -- contact me in game.Erderick0 6d
Jul 14 [H] New Guild - Crew - Recruiting Server: Malfurion/Trollbane (East Coast, PvE, EST Server) Guild Name: Crew Faction: Horde Facebook: http://facebook.com/groups/unnbearable.crew/ Raiding Schedule: Tuesday and Thursday: 8:30PM – 11:30 PM [Note that times are subject to change] Loot Distribution: Currently we are running with Personal Loot distribution. This will also be the practice when heading into heroic. When CREW forms a 20M Mythic team, master looter will always be used. Progress: Mythic Dungeons on Farm Mythic +10 and up being cleared 7/7 Normal Emerald Nightmare 10M 7/7 Heroic Emerald Nightmare 10M 3/3 Normal Trials of Valor 10M 10/10 Normal Nighthold 10M 10/10 Heroic Nighthold 10M 8/9 Normal Tomb of Sargeras 10M 2/9 Heroic Tomb of Sargeras 10M Our Guild's Goals: Current: Build 2 5M Mythic+ Teams Current: Build a solid 10M team to clear Heroic on a "farming" basis Long Term: Build a second 10M team to turn both teams into a Mythic group What our Guild can offer: A relaxed and fun raiding environment A group of players that like to PvP A diverse group of players to engage in activities with Discord Ideal Candidates: Are mature, over 18 years old Possess a working microphone and are not afraid to use it Possess a stable internet connection and a raid capable computer that will not explode Skilled Player: Skilled in the class that you play Excellent Attitude: No negativity. A positive personality that synchronizes with the rest of the guild is an asset Drama Free: Most of us have kids, we deal with enough drama on a daily basis, please be able to keep yours to yourself, this is supposed to be fun, after all Current Raid Positions Available: Any, we currently have our core 2/2/6 group, any additional members can be shuffled into the mix UI Requirements: Deadly Boss Mods (or Big Wigs) GTFO Weak Auras (not required but extremely helpful) Contacts: Send in game messages to Unnbearable or Maysunn on Malfurion or Alexstrza on Trollbane.Unnbearable12 Jul 14
Jul 12 (A) <Calamity> 4/10M NH pre TOS. 8/9H ToS Hello friends! Calamity is looking to recruit more members for Tomb of Sargeras! We are a super casual raiding guild that runs Tuesday and Sunday 9PM server to 11:00PM server. Currently we have Normal and Heroic on farm, working on Mythic, and are placed second on the server for Alliance guilds at 4/10M. If you are on Alliance you have no doubt seen me spam trade chat over the past month! Feel free to ask questions here or PM me inside the game. Raid times: Tuesday 9PM-11:00PM Sunday 9PM-11:00PM Recruiting Nothing at the moment Misc. DBM\Bigwigs and Discord required Food\Flasks\Repairs provided Super casual, no experience necessary if you are willing to learn Add Galactic-Trollbane,Pogona-Trollbane, Spiral-Malfurion or Galactic#1769 with any questions or concerns.Galactic34 Jul 12
Jul 6 Horde Guild TrollFurion server Seneca is a newly formed guild created by close knit friends who have been raiding for years at a semi hardcore level. We are looking to start a raid group and clear it on all difficulties, we plan on raiding Tue,Wed,Thurs 8-11 EST. A little about my experience this expac. I cleared 7/7M EN I cleared 7/10 M Nighthold I'm confident that when we get a solid raid team together that we will clear full mythic ToS. If you want to help get this started message me or mail me @Rêm-Trollbane I would be happy to answer any questions or concerns. Also the special character in my name is Alt 136.Rêm0 Jul 6
Jul 5 Team Error Recruiting (8/9 N ToS) 7/7N 7/7H 3/7M Emerald Nightmare 3/3N 3/3H Trial of Valor 10/10N 10/10H 1/10M Nighthold 5/9N Tomb of Sargeras Team Error is looking to expand our roster for Tomb of Sargeras! About us: A merger of the former Team Venture and System Error guilds, our guild is looking to add raiders for our runs through ToS. The guild’s members and leadership are a mix of members who’ve been playing since launch and who strive to be successful while having fun. We consider ourselves a casual raiding guild with the talent to be successful. We raid on a timeframe that allows us to have personal lives and gives a chance to eventually see Mythic raid content. We use TwitchChat (formerly CurseChat) for our voice communications. We raid Tuesdays and Wednesdays from 7:00 - 10:00 pm EST. The guild supplies food, flasks, and repairs for all our raids. We want to accomplish a lot in those 6 hours of raid time. We are looking for players that are skilled, want to have fun and enjoy playing WoW. Whether you are a veteran player, new to raiding, or just play a couple hours a week for kicks, we’re looking for team players that enjoy the game and who want to help build a team. We want to be successful and stick around for the long term. We want a team that wants to raid together because they enjoy each other's company, and work well together as a team. Current Needs: Tank: Prot Warrior or Guardian Druid (would be a backup tank so must know how to DPS well) Healer: Resto Druid DPS: Any/All Skilled players of any class are encouraged to join! In addition to our raiding needs, we'd also love to have more casual members join our ranks for Mythic+ dungeons and PvP. If you have any questions feel free to contact us on battle.net at: Voldermain#1486, Karl#12793, or Krazzy#1176.Fluffybottom1 Jul 5
Jul 2 895 Protection Paladin Looking For Guild Looking to join a raiding guild that already has an active raid team for any or all Legion content. Am able to raid just about any day starting at 8 server, but preference is on weekday raiding. Have raided as multiple classes for years and was officer and raid leader for 2+ years of ongoing raid guild. Holy and Ret sets are not as ready as prot set, but either can be built up due to needs. Have several alts that I can also fold in if needed/wanted that are not currently up to raid speed, but can be worked on. TitanTurtle#1409Masral0 Jul 2
Jun 29 Dont Be That Guy is recruiting Current Progress: 8/9 Normal ToS 4/9 Heroic ToS DBTG is long-running (10+ years) casual-minded raiding guild on the Malfurion server. We're looking for a few good players to fill out our ranks for Heroic and Mythic raiding in Legion. Raids are Tuesday - Thursday at 8:30-12PM EST. DBTG has always had a fairly open recruitment process. Whether you're just looking for a place to hang out, interested in raiding at some level, or a PvPer, DBTG is open to all types of players. Especially interested in players who excel at multiple roles-- DPS with tank or heal offspec. Contact: Candre, Khyzer or Somnophilia in game with any questions! glhfSomnophilia1 Jun 29
Jun 27 Foxwoods is increasing their ranks. Heya Whas up? Did you know Foxwoods is one of the oldest guilds on Trollbane? We have decided to include more of you in our guild runs and just plain FUN. We are older players who like to do a little raiding, PVPing, achievements, and BS. IF you think this is a guild for you, whisper Ooglyboo or me. We would be grateful to have you. FOR THE HORDE! We raid on Fri/Sat @ 8P est. We have completed EN Normal. and working on H EN /N Nighthold. We do Mythic Runs on TH @ 8p est. The average age is 42. Discord is our VOIP client. We are a no stress fun group of peeps. You may add poopnsniff#1687 for a guild invite.Mazrage4 Jun 27
Jun 26 Friends looking for raid group. All three of us are farely new to the game but are quite good with adaptation and theory crafting. We have me as our tank and my friends main dps and a flex. Thanks for considering us as an option.Deltrinfu2 Jun 26
Jun 21 Looking for guild I'm a frost mage 894 ilvl looking for a casual guild to call home.Liketopown0 Jun 21
Jun 20 (H) Geriatric Ward lfm The name says it all. We are very small and rebuilding and seeking fun and engaging people that like to hop in Vent and do stuff. Just to be clear, this is a very small guild with a handful of players looking to rebuild. Hit me up Oldtimer65#1978 You can also whisper anyone in guild.Blayyd1 Jun 20
Jun 19 898 prot warrior LF raiding guild 898 protection warrior LF a solid guild that raids and does mythic+. I've played since early BC and have raided off and on ever since.. here's my catch though.. I work on call 24/7, so my attendance won't be 100%.. I know that's the worst thing to bring to the table but if anything I can switch to my fury set (which is 900) so I won't be as big of an asset like a tank would be. I'd really just like to make some friends and enjoy WoW, ever since all my friends quit and I started this job all I can do is pug, and if I have to do it any longer I'm gonna have to quit. Feel free to reply here or add me, muru#1864 Thanks!!Gevo1 Jun 19
Jun 16 (A) Natural Chaos - Recruiting Natural Chaos was formed in March 2015 by ex-mythic raiders who wanted a change of pace. Our core group has been raiding consistently since then, achieving guild progression with only 8 hours of progression a week. We are a laid back, friendly group of people who just want to raid within a smaller environment. Our current raid times are Monday & Thursday, 7.30pm-11pm EST (server time). Our current progression is 7/9N Tomb of Sargeras. Previously we are 7/7H Emerald Nightmare, 3/3H Trial of Valor and 10/10N 10/10H Nighthold. What we need: We are always looking for raiders interested in joining us! Currently we are in need of more dps, with an emphasis on ranged dps. We expect you to know your class well, attend raid nights consistently and put an effort into knowing progression bosses. We are also recruiting 1x tank, and 1x heals (DPS off-spec preferred). We provide all raid food, flasks & potions. How can you contact us? You can find us in-game, of course, but posting on this forum post or adding Tenneiyl#1257 is a surefire way to get in contact with us. You can also whisper Tallarni, Paxtelemanus, Aleisha or Skyla in-game. Thanks for stopping by!Tallarni4 Jun 16
Jun 5 [A]<Arcane Angels> Fri-Sat 10/10H LFM4 M NH <Arcane Angels> of Trollbane and Malfurion (US)(Alliance) is recruiting for our semi-hardcore raiding team for legion. Current Progress: 10/10H Nighthold, 4/7M Emerald Nightmare Current Roster Needs: DPS, OS Healers/Tanks Raiding Days: 9pm-1am EST Friday/Saturday Loot System: Loot Council Voice Comms: Teamspeak 3 Required Addons: RCLootcouncil Big Wigs (or equivalent) About Us: Arcane Angels has blown through the heroic content of Legion and are currently building our roster to accommodate Mythic raiding. Once we have acquired enough players we plan to progress through Mythic mode and take our rightful place on the top of the server. We are currently ranked 4th on alliance as of this posting (subject to change by week). The only thing holding us back is the number of players, and we are close. Team chemistry is paramount. We spend a lot of time playing this game, and we want Arcane Angels to be an environment in which we enjoy spending that time. We take our guild's cohesion seriously, and we believe that it is often the single most important force behind our team's progression. Consequently, we want raiders who can cooperate with their fellow raiders and behave as part of an overall team, rather than those who prioritize their own numbers and success over the success of the team. Fitting in with our team as a group is as important as being able to perform at our level in game. What we offer Arcane Angels provides an environment in which progression-minded players have the opportunity to advance in the "End Game" of WoW. We host a professional but relaxed atmosphere where mature players can maximize their character's potential, without being subject to screaming 12-year-old raid leaders or humorless drones. Our aim is to enrich that environment with those seeking a long-term home in which to invest their time and energy. We run Mythic+ on Sundays as well as a casual raid group on Tuesday's at 8pm EST. All applicants MUST be willing to server/faction transfer post trial period If you are accepted you will undergo a two week trial period before being admitted as a full time raider. In order to pass your raiding trial you must: 1. Show up to all raid on time and prepared. 2. Show excellence at your role or significant improvement. 3. Have a good attitude.. Do these three things and you will pass your trial period and be admitted as a full time raider. Crossrealm raiding is accepted for the duration of the trial period. After the trial period is expired (if accepted) it will be required to server transfer to join any further raid groups. Raider Expectation: In order to help ensure you have a raiding slot it is expected of our raiders to do outside research on their own about boss encounters, class changes, rotation updates, or anything else that will improve your own personal performance. Raiders who receive more permanent spots all tend to show self-accountability. Code of Conduct: Our raiders are expected to hold themselves in a manner that upholds our guild's image. This includes how you present yourself both in public areas (such as trade chat) as well as within the guild chat (including voice comms). HARASSMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT BE TOLERATED. How to Apply For Membership: Message Ragmúffin-Trollbane (ALT+0250 for ú), Celdeath-Trollbane, Caladrius-Trollbane, Bloodvren-Trollbane, or Korcrush-Trollbane online or send an in-game mail. Add Ragnerdeuce#11938 or Celphata#1950 to RealID with note "Applying for membership" or reply to this posting. The previous methods are more reliable however. If you have any questions feel free to message me (using above information) or post a reply here.Celdeath7 Jun 5
Jun 4 <Misfit Toys> looking for core raiders ABOUT OUR GUILD: Guild: <Misfit Toys> Server: Trollbane / Malfurion - Horde Progression: 10/10H Nighthold <Misfit Toys> is a group of friends from diverse WoW backgrounds. Some of us have fond memories of Molten Core, while others are brand new to the game and experiencing raiding for the first time. We raid. We have fun. We're not elitists. If you're looking to progress through Nighthold (and future raids!), here's our offer to you: Come join our group and raid with us. If it works out, we'll split the cost of a server transfer with you. You don't need to be geared (we can run mythic+ like mad if we need to). Just friendly and competent. SCHEDULE Core Raids Tuesday/Wednesday @ 10:30PM - 1:30AM EST (7:30PM - 10:30PM PST). Alt Raid Friday @ 10:30PM. Nothing intense. Been there, done that. This game is about having fun, and having a life is encouraged. RECRUITMENT NEEDS: We're currently accepting most classes. We primarily need 2-3 bursty DPS to fill out our roster a bit so that we can start Mythics. Having a healing offspec is a bonus. CONTACT US: If you're interested, please let us know! We'd love to hear from you. You can add our battle tags, hit us up on discord, send me an email, or just reply to this thread :). Battle Tags: Brakha: Shell #1857 Brignac: EricTheLoon#11497 Discord: Brakha: dallbee #9995 Brignac: Brignac #3226 Email: dylan [@] allbee [.] orgBrakha3 Jun 4
Jun 4 [H] Exiles of Caliban Exiles of Caliban is a newly formed Re-roll guild on the Trollbane-Malfurion server. We we're formed by a group of friends who left our old guild on a higher pop server. While we are currently leveling new toons, we will be getting in to raids quickly upon reaching 110, we have a strong leadership group with extensive raid histories from 40 man classic MC and BWL through ICC, H Hellfire citadel as well as 7/7, 3/3, and 10/10 in current content. We are not an elitest group, and the attitude of some former guildies is one of the reasons we left our old server. While we are 'serious' about raiding , we believe it can be done in a laid back and enjoyable setting. We do not promote the idea that raiding should be a job, we want all potential guildies to have the mindset "have fun but get the the job done". While a raid schedule is not finalized yet. we will likely raid 1 or 2 evenings a week for 2-3 hours per evening. If you are interested in having a fresh start with relaxed, laid back, helpful people please feel free to whisper any of our members or drop me or an officer a line in-game and we would be more than happy to chat. Levelers transfers, casual non raiders and those interested in mythic dungeons are also more than welcome. There will be cookies Ricketts- Guild Lead Jojin- Co-Leader Outlâwlz officer ( altcode 131) Kattara- OfficerRicketts0 Jun 4
Jun 3 110 Horde alt tank looking for guild Hey all, I'm an experienced tank looking for a guild to run Mythic+ dungeons and possibly raid with on off nights. My horde prot paladin on Trollbane is already 863 ilvl and steadily rising. I'm experienced in up to full heroic content for legion and have done up to Mythic+15 previously.Razisgosu0 Jun 3
May 28 Arisen from conflict -A 10/10H recruiting Arisen from Conflict [A] US Malfurion-Trollbane Raid Days: 8-11 EST Tuesday and Wednesday Current openings: DPS. Closed to some Are you looking for a guild to play the game with? For friends who will last beyond this current raid tier? If you are looking to have fun, laugh and make lasting relationships, Arisen may be the place for you. If you just want the highest progression, we are not your guild. If you want to rip each other a new one and yell and scream, we are not your guild. But if you want to make bad jokes, and kill internet dragons, come have a drink with us. As a two night guild we we recognize that real life comes first but still manage to experience all content. All are welcome: new, returning, and experienced. Currently we have openings for all dps classes and non-druid healers. We are mostly a heroic guild, but may push mythic before the tier ends as the roster allows. 10/10 H NH. We have a Facebook page too.add on btag for more info at Avelaitixa#1127 or Deathstroke3#1949Deathstrokê1 May 28
May 25 Looking for guild to raid with (not tues/wed) Hi! I have been on game for over 10 years...but never in a 'real' guild...just small with friends...can't leave my guild with my warlock but looking for a guild who would maybe let me raid with them? I have about 14 level 100s (haha and obviously no life), working on a shadow priest to 110 currently Would love to do raids on both warlock and shadow priest when she is 110 (i can put priest in a new guild just not warlock) looking to raid on normal/heroic/mythic....and work on achievs/gear from mythics at some point I am around by 3pm EST every day except for Tues/Wed.Deathsmstrss1 May 25
May 25 Looking for guild Looking for casual raiding guild. Would love to find a new family in WOW. All my friends have left and it's become lonely. 868 BM hunter. Been in WOW since fall of 2007 and love helping out when I can. Would like to find a guild that likes to have fun, chats and helps each other with quests and instances. Not fond of those that use the "F" bomb every other word but I'm not a prude either. Can I find a fit with your guild?Itchiyaya1 May 25
May 25 Looking for late night weekend raid guild. Title says it all. LF a late night weekend raiding guild...Saturday/Sunday would be great. Currently leveling a enhancement shaman for 7.2, not having to much fun with the warlock anymore. Thanks for reading! Bnet tag DanJR#1746Dannjr4 May 25
May 17 LF Crafter: Vial of the Sands Hello! I have been searching all week for someone to craft a Vial of the Sands for me, but never seem to catch anyone in Trade that is willing or on. Anyways, offering a 1k tip to anyone that could please please please craft this for me. Thanks in advance!Chylicious0 May 17
May 16 Team Error 1/10 M NH - Recruiting Team Error is in need of some more raiders for mythic Nighthold progression and as we move into Tomb of Sargeras! We're currently 1/10 M NH, and we're looking for a geared tank and some strong dps! If interested, contact Fluffybottom/Kristabella, Hamulkar, or Aje ingame!Fluffybottom0 May 16
May 13 Recruiting for Kil’jaeden Sales next tier Hello everyone! We’re currently recruiting exceptional players next tier for Kil’jaeden sales (HORDE). Our team goes way back to Heroic Archimonde. We have been actively doing Heroic Gul’dan Sales and continuing until Tomb releases. Due to recent game changes, we have lost potential players and we are looking to bolster our roster once more. So far, our group is made out of raiders from the top 30 US guilds. Do not let that intimidate you, we also have players who are in top 200 US guilds but due to their exceptional performance they are part of the team. As of right now we have a weekend schedule (Sat & Sunday 3pm CST – 1am CST). When Tomb comes out we will be doing sales every day. If making gold is something that catches your attention you will be making a low minimum of 1 gold cap per week, in the first month(s) of the tier release. That is if you’re committed to making gold. We’re currently recreating every role. If you have any questions or concerns please let me know. If you’re interested in taking part of this team please add me on DISCORD: Phet#6456 I will answer at my earliest convenience. Note: If you leave a message in this thread it is very likely I won’t be able to message back.Votkinsk3 May 13
May 12 [A] <Homeland> 2/10 M NH RECRUITING! Hi all, Homeland is friendly, active raiding guild looking for more for our raid team! Currently we are 2/10M NH and are looking for DPS and healing (we also love dual specced tanks!) to fill out the roster. Our guild is currently the number 2 ranked alliance on the server! We raid progression content twice a week, Weds 8-11 and Fri 9-12. For those that need to gear up, we do run other raids and Mythic + on other days. We are very active on the evenings! If you have any questions or would like an invite please whisper Lothareus-Trollbane in-game. Or, simply post below! You can also add me on BNET as Lothareus#1504 if you prefer. Raid spots are not always guaranteed, but we pride ourselves on our ability to get everyone raid ready and competitive and do try to bring everyone who wants to come. Hope to hear from you soon!Lothareus0 May 12
May 2 Trollbane/ Malfurion a good home? Hey everyone, I reciently came back to legion and I am considering leveling a new main on a non-pvp realm. Do you all think this server/battle group is balanced between H/A? Does the population feel like it's at a good level? Thanks everyone!Caducus7 May 2
May 2 Our Server Lost a Legend - Blizz please read! Malfurion/Trollbane lost a pillar of its community this morning. Thor, the GM of Rohans Riders, passed away suddenly and unexpectedly. Thor has been a dedicated World of Warcraft player since the beginning and has ran Rohan's Riders for many many years. Most of the guild members have been in the guild for years because of the great fun and supportive atmosphere that Thor fostered. He will be missed by everyone! @Blizzard... how can we get him honored in game?Zitabear2 May 2
Apr 24 Looking for guild charter signatures I just need 3 signatures for a guild my friend and myself want to make. Not really recruiting yet. Offering 500g per signature. Will pay out when guild is formed. I'm online at about 8pm est nearly every night. Whisper on this character please!Fistor0 Apr 24
Apr 16 LF Blacksmith to craft Felsteel Longblade I have all the mats ready and will tip. If you can craft this please find me ingame or let me know here. Thank you!Proc0 Apr 16
Apr 16 Selling Felsteel Longblade I'm selling a Felsteel Longblade in the AH. The 1st of many. It makes for a very cool dark-red katana transmog. It's not cheap, but only bcause it takes a while to make it.Amakeru1 Apr 16
Apr 14 LF a small friend oriented guild Hello all. I recently posted on the Guild Recruitment forum about looking for a smaller friendly guild, and got a few replies, but realized that most people were on different servers/groups than I was. Don't really feel like transferring a bunch of toons, so I guess I should post this here where it'll get seen by people I can actually play with. I recently came back to WoW after taking off most of MoP and the entirety of WoD. I used to play with a tight knit group of friends who have all since moved on to better things. I'm really trying to find that again. A bit about myself. I've played since release. I've done the hardcore raiding scene, where I spent every night progressing to try and be top dog. I'm tired of that now. I'm really looking for a more laid back approach to the game. I'm not looking to join the best or most renowned guild on the server. More looking for friends to play with, or even just chat with when not playing the game. I prefer a mature only guild, nothing against you youngin's, but ya'll typically bring the drama. I'm not against joining a guild with younger people, though. Just depends on the group. I'm also someone who plays multiple characters and doesn't have a problem swapping characters for the needs of the guild. Hit me up on here or in-game. I'm on most nights around 6pm.Crappyb1 Apr 14
Apr 9 Returning Holy Priest. There is nothing like logging into your character and finding yourself alone, not quite sure what happened there but when I returned it was empty. I'd like to get back into raiding. I've played a holy priest for quite a few expansions. I'd like to find a guild cst time friendly. I'm available Monday-Tuesday, Thursday, Friday. Weekend time varies. I'm a fairly active player would like the same in a guild. don't worry about me knowing fights, I already know most of them NH Normal, heroic I know some of them. you can hit me up in game or here I'll check bothMagnison0 Apr 9
Mar 25 Established Casual Guild Hello Everyone, <Deep Winter> is an established Alliance guild on the Malfurion/Trollbane servers. We are looking for some fresh faces that are interested in raiding and running keystones. We are a casual guild with a bunch of nice people. All classes are welcome. Raid nights are Thursday and Sunday 11pm Eastern. Right now we are 3/10 Heroic in Nighthold. We usually run with 10-12 people. If you are undergeared we will help you. We have a core group of 4-5 people that run keystones every week and try to push to +15 consistently.Jacopo0 Mar 25
Mar 23 Guild lookling for members Orchestrated Death is and Alliance Guild looking to rebuild its ranks. If your looking for a fresh start, coming back to the game, have an alt problem, a casual place to level, a family atmosphere, we are looking for you. Our end game is to raid but nothing hardcore. Looking for one and all. Come join us in rebuilding from the ground up.Scissors1 Mar 23
Mar 20 Team Venture 6/10 H NH Team Venture is looking for a few more members for our raid team! We're 7/7 H and raid 7-10 PM EST on Tues/Wed. We're in need of dps and healers! If interested, pst me in-game.Korral10 Mar 20
Mar 20 System Error-Trollbane Recruitng System Error on Trollbane is now recruiting for Heroic Nighthold 5/10. Looking for melee DPS preferably Demon hunter and Death Knight. Also looking for 2 healers preferably Resto Shamman and Holy Priest. Required ILVL 875+. Casual adult guild looking to progress through H Nighthold and into Tomb of Sargeras. If you have any questions please contact: Dunadine Sarran HamulkarDunadine1 Mar 20
Mar 19 LF Mature, Casual Guild Hiya! I'm a 110 BM/Survival Hunter but only 838 level. I'm looking for a casual and mature guild that is not hard core raiding but likes to raid and do instances with guildies. Also like helping with questing. I also like helping others. I have been on WOW for some 16 years non-stop but I've had some vision issues that have held me back. Those issues have been corrected and I'm looking to advance. All my friends have left WOW and it's dang lonely these days. I'm an older woman who is not a prude but doesn't like hearing the "F" bomb every other world. If you think we might be a fit, contact me here or on TB as Itchiyaya.Itchiyaya4 Mar 19
Mar 10 (H) Mid-level Raiding Guild LFM Healers/DPS (H) <System Error> [Trollbane/Malfurion] is lfm dps and a healer to join our raid group. We raid Tues and Sunday 7:30-10:30 with Thursday as an alternate depending on holidays. We are a friendly, helpful guild that likes to have fun while still killing bosses. Most of us have been playing WoW for years. We use EPGP and Curse voice client. We are currently 10/10 N and 4/10 H NH. Most of our core raid group have had plenty of experience with hardcore raiding and now just want to kill internet monsters part time. So if you have the skill just not the time to sink your life into the game we might be the fit for you. Feel free to message Hamulkar-Malfurion if you want to chat.Hamulkar3 Mar 10
Mar 5 (H) <Old School> The name says it all Are you a older player who doesn't quite fit in with younger crowd? Do you have something going on in your life besides Hot Pockets Mountain Dew and video games? Would you like to socialize in Ventrilo with interesting people with jobs, families, and hobbies outside Wow? We are a small guild of older adults, generally over 30 who enjoy hanging in voice chat and adventuring. The focus of the guild is casual PVE. We will raid if we get the players. We are looking for people who are willing to you know, log in occasionally and socialize. EDIT: Old School has merged into FOXWOODS! Same player demographic with more fun!Blayyd60 Mar 5
Mar 2 <Crash> - Recruiting Healer 8/10 N 2/10 H About Us: Crash is made up of a core group of players who enjoy progression raiding, but have jobs, families, and other priorities outside the game. Our mission is to enjoy raid content and progress with a minimal amount of time and a minimal amount of drama/stress. We are 7/7 heroic EN and 7/10 N NH looking to bolster our ranks and gear up for H NH. We require members to be on discord (we do not require a mic though we prefer it). Flasks are provided for raiding, though new members will have to wait a trial period to gain this benefit. We also offer guild repairs. Raid Schedule: Wednesdays: 9-11 EST Fridays: 9-12 EST (sometimes we continue after 12 depending on members able to stay) About you: We are looking for dps/heals. All classes will be considered, but primarily we are looking for players who fit with our culture. We may not be for you if: You are easily frustrated by wipes You can't accept constructive criticism You aren't willing to improve your game play Are easily offended by adult language/topics Other Activities: We also enjoy running mythic+, Karazhan, old raids for transmogs, and goofing off in discord. If Crash sounds like a good fit for you, please message Azyrra, Ophidion, Mattank, or Wbbers in game. Alternatively, you can post here and someone will get in touch with you. Thanks for taking the time to read this. Cheers, AzyrraAzyrra3 Mar 2
Feb 28 [A] New Raiding Guild for Legion Late-comers Hey all, I'm working alongside a few friends to start a new raiding guild for people who are a little behind the cutting edge of content. I jumped in on Legion a month ago, and I'm loving it, however sitting at just 865 ilvl I'm struggling to find a spot in a raiding guild where I'm not running with a herd of alts or flat out getting turned down for Mythics and Normal Raids because my ilvl & artifact power don't meet the standards of overpowering the content. About me: I started playing WoW right before the Burning Crusade came out and got into raiding with Karazhan. I quickly climbed to the role of raid leader in my first serious raiding guild and later formed my own raiding guild when the GM and several close friends quit the game. We were pretty successful, quickly climbing to the #3 Alliance guild on server and pushing content right behind the top guilds, despite having a lot of relatively new raiders and lacking the benefit of having content on farm for several months. We stayed together all the way through Wrath of the Lich King and I handed over the reins to a longstanding officer because I needed to focus on school and whatnot. That was almost 8 years ago... So here we are, I'm looking to start again from scratch like I did back then, looking for mature, competitive individuals that are just a little behind the curve. I'm 29, I've been in management in any job (or game?) I've ever been involved with. I'm hopelessly dry and sarcastic, but just as competitive as anyone you'll meet. I love having a lot of different personalities and voices in a guild, and I love establishing an environment where everybody respects one another. Mistakes will happen when pushing content, everyone deserves a chance to get better and find their "rhythm" for any given fight. Prospective Raid Times: 9-12 EST, Any day of the week, will take a vote, I'd prefer to raid 3 nights a week. Requirements: Complete your class order campaign and unlock your 3rd relic. 830+ ilvl (If this feels a bit too strict, reach out to me and I'll be glad to give you some pointers to get your gear up to that point, it's not difficult) Working Mic and Headset (We'll discuss what voice server we want to use soon) DBM or Big Wigs 1 UI Add-On (Seriously, just anything, I like to hear about how people have tweaked their UI to fit their needs, and often times, this gives me a lot of insight on how to improve my own) Communication: Be open, let me know what you want and what you're thinking. I'm a veteran raid leader but I've been out of the loop for a very long time so let me know if you think things can be done better. Message me anytime.Buzzy5 Feb 28
Feb 25 Looking for a Friend I am looking for someone who's online often between 10am and 7pm Eastern time, to just hang out with during the day and maybe do a few group finders or world quests with. I am online mostly every day. I am not working at the moment due to struggling with an illness. I'm disabled. I am also very happy with my current guild situation it's just very boring during the daytime because all the people in my guild do work for a living. If you'd like to get to know me or hang out and just enjoy the game please contact me in game via whisper. That's Minxee-MalfurionRunehorn1 Feb 25
Feb 21 LF Weekend Raiding Guild Looking for an active weekend Raiding Guild. I have several characters, but prefer tank and heals. I have a Monk buddy and DH buddy that would probably come too. We are all 880+ ilvl. our guild died and we love raiding... My Btag is TheGunny#11978Ravakos6 Feb 21
Feb 19 (A) <Forsaken Few> 1/10M Recruiting DPS (A) <Forsaken Few> is looking for a few more reasonably geared(ilvl880-ish) DPS to join our mythic raiding team. Raid times are later than most on the server, 11:30pm-2:30am EST. If you have any questions or would like to join up, get ahold of me in game at Jarrem-Malfurion.Jarrem0 Feb 19
Feb 18 Guild recruiting Hello, i have a newly formed guild lf all classes for a dedicated weekend raid team. Casual players welcome as well. Guild repairs will be provided for raids as well. Come join <Hells Crusaders> for a fun and progressive raiding environment.Pckofcrkrs0 Feb 18
Feb 18 Love Magnet Achievement Tonight and tomorrow night at 8PM I'll be in SW with a friend trying to get this achievement. Come join us if you need it, and have a love prism!Narmorcence0 Feb 18