Malfurion and Trollbane

Apr 25, 2016 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Connected-Realms Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your connected realms with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. http://us.battle.net/en/community/conductRygarius0 Apr 25, 2016
6d <A> Censored <Censored> is a alliance guild looking for more raiders for Friday and Saturday night raids. Looking for DPS and Heals. We run guild groups for Mythic 5 mans regularly, lower and higher end ones to team build and learn new guildies. We supply 300g for daily repairs. Food, flask, and potions can be withdrawn daily to cover any raiding cost you have. Currently 7/11 normal in Burning Throne Contact Ainamaf in game for inviteAinamaf0 6d
6d [A] <Homeland> is Recruiting! Hi all, <Homeland> is friendly, active raiding guild looking for more for our raid team! We are 11/11N and 2/11 H Artorus and are looking for DPS and heals(dual specced toons are appreciated!) to fill out the roster. We raid progression content three times a week, Tues/Weds/Sun 9:00-11:30. For those that need to gear up, we do run other raids and Mythic + on other days. We are very active on the evenings! If you have any questions or would like an invite please whisper Lothareus-Trollbane in-game. Or, simply post below! You can also add me on BNET as Lothareus#1504 if you prefer. Raid spots are not always guaranteed, but we pride ourselves on our ability to get everyone raid ready and competitive and do try to bring everyone who wants to come. Hope to hear from you soon!Lothareus1 6d
6d (A) Endeavor is Recruiting Endeavor is a newly transferred guild to Trollbane/Malfurion We are currently 9/9 Heroic ToS and have achieved AoTC in each raid tier this expansion. We transferred from a very low population server with no recruiting options and are hoping to bolster our already strong raid team with the hopes to push into Mythic content. We are looking for 1-2 Healers (Resto Shaman and Holy Pally preferred) Range DPS (Balanced Druid, Elemental Shaman and Warlock preferred) Casual players welcome as well. We regularly run 5 man content. Raid times are Tues/Thurs 8-1030 Eastern Time Food/Flask/Potions and Repairs provided Please contact Ndurga or Curousgeorge for more info on raiding All guild members can invite for casual playersNdurga1 6d
Dec 10 Foxwoods is increasing their ranks. Heya Whas up? Did you know Foxwoods is one of the oldest guilds on Trollbane? We have decided to include more of you in our guild runs and just plain FUN. We are older players who like to do a little raiding, PVPing, achievements, and BS. IF you think this is a guild for you, whisper Ooglyboo or me. We would be grateful to have you. FOR THE HORDE! We raid on Fri/Sat @ 8P est. We have completed EN Normal. and working on H EN /N Nighthold. We do Mythic Runs on TH @ 8p est. The average age is 42. Discord is our VOIP client. We are a no stress fun group of peeps. If you are interested, drop poopnsniff#1687 a friend invite and we can discuss it more.Mazrage6 Dec 10
Dec 9 [H]<Bangarang> wants to expand! <Bangarang> is a very small horde guild of family and friends on Malfurion-US that wants to spread into Mythic Dungeons and Normal raids. We value positive attitudes and a fun social dynamic overall. We believe that WoW is a great tool to foster friendships, and view all content in the lens of growing closer as a guild. We also believe that real life comes first, so we aim to make everyone’s time online as fun-filled and satisfying as possible. Any classes, specs, and roles are currently welcome. When we have the roster for raiding, raids will be held Saturday and Sunday nights. Nonraiders are also welcome! If you feel you are an exceptional candidate and willing to get in the ground floor of something new, then <Bangarang> is for you! Please fill out this short app (https://goo.gl/forms/pmqjHgNp8LTz9d6i2), and Batarang will contact you soon! Have fun, and welcome back!Batarang1 Dec 9
Dec 9 [H]Goblin Mafia 3/11 Heroic Recruitment [H]Goblin Mafia 3/11 Heroic Recruitment US - Malfurion/Trollbane We are seeking individuals for our raid groups along with others to run mythic + , old school raids, over watch, diablo 3 and many other items. We utilize discord for these events Hookers and Blow Nights: Tuesday/Wednesday/Friday 8:30 p.m.- 11:00 p.m. EST Recruitment Dream List: Shadow Priest, Ret Paladin, Healers with a dps offspec Contact for Discord: Marjorie#8660 , Ally#2075, Tidus#7676 In-game: Marjorië-Trollbane, Cleopatria- Malfurion, Natsutidus-Malfurion Please notify any of the following above for any questions you might have Almost Good Nights: Wed 9:30-12:30 EST Thurs 9:30-12:30 EST Recruitment Dream List: Healers(No Shamans!!!) and DPS Contact for Discord: Holloweð(Ðayu)#7495 , Dirty#6133 , Ferid#4552 In-game: Holloweð-trollbane, Drtyrttnhkr-trollbane, Ferid-Malfurion Please notify any of the following above for any questions you might haveMarjorië1 Dec 9
Dec 8 [A] Dont Be That Guy is recruiting Current Progress: 11/11 Normal Antorus 8/11 Heroic Antorus DBTG is long-running (10+ years) casual-minded raiding guild on the Malfurion server. We're looking for a few good players to fill out our ranks for Heroic and Mythic raiding in Legion. Raids are Tuesday - Thursday at 8:30-11:30PM ST. DBTG has always had a fairly open recruitment process. Whether you're just looking for a place to hang out, interested in raiding at some level, or a PvPer, DBTG is open to all types of players. Especially interested in players who excel at multiple roles-- DPS with tank or heal offspec. Contact: Candre, Khyzer or Somnophilia in game with any questions! glhfSomnophilia5 Dec 8
Dec 5 (H) Cognition 2/11H Recruiting. Our guild maintains a philosophy of efficiency and team-work. We are specifically looking for established players who would like to be part of a mature group dedicated to performing their best. We run a semi-hardcore raid team. 12/3 Update: Recruiting Mage. All specs apply. Raid times are Tuesday/Thursday 8:30-11:30PM server. Visit our website to apply. Any further info you need will be on the site including contact info. cognitionguild.com ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ We strongly urge players applying to maintain a viable off spec.Divine5 Dec 5
Nov 29 A (Arisen from Conflict) recruiting Arisen from Conflict Malfurion-Trollbane Alliance 9/9H ToS 1/9M 2/11H Ant Tue,Wed 8-11 EST Openings: Tank Heroic Guild seeks people with affinities for raging hard-ons. Alcoholics will find themselves in good company. No, but seriously, if that didn't sell you on us, 9/9H 1/9m ToS Guild seeks additional Tank to drink the koolaid and join the shenanigans. Alt runs on Sundays as the schedule allows for full normal clears. !@#$ery abounds. Sensitive people need not apply. If you have a sense of humor, enjoy adult topics of discussion and killing internet dragons, Arisen from Conflict, a long standing Malfurion institution (complete with white jackets) needs you! add on battle tag at Avelaitixa#1127 or Deathstroke3#1949 more information.Deathstrokê3 Nov 29
Nov 16 (H) <Misfit Toys> is Recruiting Guild: <Misfit Toys> Server: Trollbane / Malfurion - Horde Progression: 9/9 H ToS; 9/9 N ToS <Misfit Toys> is a group of friends from diverse WoW backgrounds. Some of us have fond memories of Molten Core, while others are brand new to the game and experiencing raiding for the first time. We raid. We have fun. We're not elitists. If you're looking to progress through ToS (and future raids!), here's our offer to you: Come join our group and raid with us. If it works out, we'll split the cost of a server transfer with you. You don't need to be geared (we can run mythic+ like mad if we need to). Just friendly and competent. SCHEDULE Progression Raids Tuesday & Wednesday @ 10:30PM Fridays are normal/alt nights @ 10:30PM. Nothing intense. Been there, done that. This game is about having fun, and having a life is encouraged. RECRUITMENT NEEDS: We're currently seeking 1 healing class, and 2-3 bursty DPS to fill out our roster a bit so that we can start Mythics. DPS with a healing offspec will take priority. CONTACT US: If you're interested, please let us know! We'd love to hear from you. You can add our battle tags, or just reply to this thread :). Battle Tags: Brignac/Aryk: EricTheLoon#11497 Rankore: argygle#1721 Slaptic: Slaptic#1483Brignac7 Nov 16
Nov 15 [A] Looking for casual raiding guild Like the title says I'm looking for a casual raiding guild preferably one that starts later in the night, between 12am-3am EST would work best for me. I'm just getting back in to WoW after being gone since WotLK. I started during BC but didn't get into raiding until Wrath where I used to raid pretty regularly, just didn't end up having time for it. I prefer playing as a Holy Pally, and I'm starting to gear up after just hitting 110 a few days ago. So If anyone is looking for a decent healer feel free to message me here or though battle.net, name is BaronMcBaron#1227Zitaan0 Nov 15
Nov 15 . .Gotnorice2 Nov 15
Nov 15 Seeking Casual guild that raids and more (H) I am looking for a Horde guild that spends a lot of time doing group content but is still fairly casual when it comes to pushing progression raid content. I DO enjoy raiding, but I am looking for a guild where members don't only log-on just to raid. I am looking for a guild where members participate in most aspects of the game, including helping other guild members level new characters, questing, doing dungeons, and even casual group PVP. I play a Druid and I focus on resto spec. I have a DK and Warrior alt but I spend 99% of my time on my Druid playing resto. I have a friend who would like to join the guild with me. He plays a mage and we are currently leveling him up to 110: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/trollbane/tuckkster Both of us have played our main characters since vanilla, but due to events in our lives we both took a break for most of Legion. We are both trying to catch our characters up and get them geared to a decent level so we can participate in relevant content. The guild that we are in now, "Resolute", is just an old bank-alt guild. Hopefully we will be a good fit for your guild. Thanks for your time.Gotnorice3 Nov 15
Nov 14 Our Server Lost a Legend - Blizz please read! Malfurion/Trollbane lost a pillar of its community this morning. Thor, the GM of Rohans Riders, passed away suddenly and unexpectedly. Thor has been a dedicated World of Warcraft player since the beginning and has ran Rohan's Riders for many many years. Most of the guild members have been in the guild for years because of the great fun and supportive atmosphere that Thor fostered. He will be missed by everyone! @Blizzard... how can we get him honored in game?Zitabear5 Nov 14
Nov 13 [H] Goblin Mafia[2/9 M] 6 HR LF DPS/Heals Goblin Mafia [Almost Good Raid Team 2/9 M, 9/9 H ToS] 2 Day/ 6 Hour Group. US - Malfurion/Trollbane Almost Good is a 2 night Mythic Progression group currently seeking a few solid dps and heals to round out progression and push forward into Antorus. Nights: Wed 9:30-12:30 EST Thurs 9:30-12:30 EST What to expect of Almost Good: - Strong Leadership with ability and want to help members - Fun Community with a common direction - Active Community outside of raid Trial Expectations: - First two weeks of raiding are required - Missing a day will result in removal without talking to the raid leader before the absence. - We expect a minimum 40% Parse or better. -Knowledge of fights and gear preparation before raid. We are actively seeking 1-2 Heals and 2-3 Damage. Recruiting: Damage: Balance Druid BM/MM Hunter Shadow Priest Elemental/Enhancement Shaman Unholy/Frost DK Havoc DH Heals: Holy Priest MW Monk Resto Druid All Specs/Classes are encouraged to apply as exceptional players are always considered. Please Contact Holloweð for Interest or Questions. Btag: Hollowed#11965 Discord Holloweð(Ðayu)#7495 May RNGesus by with you!Holloweð5 Nov 13
Nov 13 How is server ( trollbane) How is this server, thinking of starting a new main here. I have been on bleeding hollow since my start in wrath. I am interested in Trollbane cause of the population info and the 1 to 1.3 ratio. bleeding hollow has become overwhelmingly horde, i dont do world pvp anymore. thanks in advance for your thoughts on your serverMetrohexual1 Nov 13
Nov 8 Tank LF casual Raid guild Currently 912 Protection Warrior (full N ToS clear) LF a good guild that raids casually but more than just that. Unfortunately, I work on call 24/7, so I cannot promise 100% attendance for raid night(s). I would be able to provide ahead of time of absence, so a replacement can be made. I do understand that keeping both tank spots filled by regular attendees makes for better chemistry, but I do not like DPS, and I'm also not expecting to clear mythic. I'd like to find a guild that's made up of like minded, level headed people who generally enjoy the game & socializing. I enjoy to do things outside of raid, like mythic+ & world quest. I've been playing since BC, and it's been quite a long time (before my current career) since I've been able to make in game friends & truly enjoy the game, because pugging is toxic. I'm willing to move alliance, but not realms. I'd appreciate serious offers, not the copy & paste guild advertisements. Message me so we can discuss options! Gevo#11906 Caleboxford@gmail.comGevo0 Nov 8
Nov 2 Looking for Casual Heroic Guild Experienced player looking for casual Heroic Raiding Guild. Looking for early evening times during the week (no later than 10 pm) or weekend times. Prefer to play as BM hunter but can pinch hit as Resto Shammy or Resto Druid for heals.Tallysa0 Nov 2
Oct 29 LFG In desolace Looking for people to group with in desolace to quest and levelRexxiggo0 Oct 29
Oct 28 (A) <Calamity> 1/9M ToS Hello friends! Calamity is looking to recruit more members for Tomb of Sargeras! We are a super casual raiding guild that runs Tuesday and Sunday 9PM server to 11:00PM server. We have just finished H ToS up and are looking to start Mythic very soon. Last tier, T19, we achieved second Alliance and were 4/10M. We look to continue to casually move through mythic this tier and get as far as we can until T21 Antorus is released. That being said, if you are not one of those classes do not hesitate to reach out to me or one of my officers, as we are always looking for strong players no matter what class they choose. Raid times: Tuesday 9PM-11:00PM Sunday 9PM-11:00PM Recruiting Mythic raiding subs Misc. DBM\Bigwigs and Discord required Food\Flasks\Repairs provided Super casual, no keeping multiple alts or grinding AP here. Add Galactic#1769 with any questions or concerns.Galactic45 Oct 28
Oct 25 (A) Looking For Friendly/Active Guild Hello folks. I've just started my subscription back up after a short break and I'm looking for a place to call home. I'm an older player, in my 40's, and I'd like to find a guild that is friendly and doesn't look down on those who don't raid. I'm generally online during the morning/afternoon so I prefer a guild that has a decent amount of people playing during that time. My son, who is 12, also plays my account and he normally plays when school is out. He is big on running old content for transmogs and pvp. He is very mature for his age so he will not be a problem. I enjoy dungeons, farming herbs/leather and leveling/improving my alts. I'm looking more for a place to hang out and socialize right now but in the future I might be interested in raiding. I have 2 max level characters right now, this guardian druid and a destro warlock. If you think your guild might be a good fit for me let me know and we can chat in game. See you around.Malafes0 Oct 25
Oct 17 [H] <CRUSH> Getting ready for Antorus! **Is your server just not the best fit for you? Come to Area 52 for a great raiding core and guild that invests in great players and welcomes people from wherever they come from!** Name: CRUSH Server: Area52 - US - EST - Horde 9/9H TOS Getting ready for Antorus & want to move into Mythic Tuesday/Wednesday/Thurs - Raiding 7:00PM - 10:00PM EST ====Current Needs==== H Pally, Disc & Shadow Priest, Any Ranged dps (mage, hunter, warlock, etc) ====Who We Are We are a group comprised of many long standing raiders combined with other players who are new to raiding or the game. Our group has many veteran Area 52 members along with others who transferred here because of the high pop. We are very focused on progression and end-game raiding, while knowing and maintaining a healthy balance of fun, focus and building a solid core. Our members are very active and generally always on discord voice chat enjoying our great social atmosphere among a mature group. Our goal is to have fun while killing the baddies and grabbing our loot! We are built on a very solid core of players and looking to increase our ranks of like-minded people who are seeking the same. We do alot of other things together such as old raids, Mythic+, achievement runs, etc. We are a mature, adult, 18+ guild. If this sounds like you, if you are looking for a first or new home, or if you are just looking for a great atmosphere...give us a shout! ====What we are looking for and how to join Raider status does require good attendance, raid awareness and preparedness, patient, mature, and are looking to progress with the guild and become a true member of our community and crazy family. We are looking for people who can have fun yet are competitive and patient to progress and learn new fights. We don't do drama (all adults here), no yelling at each other or stressing over stupid situations. We are not a super hardcore raiding guild but are definitely competitive. We are not children but we do have plenty of adult humor. We are a slightly dysfunctional, fun, crazy, focused and always ready to jump in and kill the bad guys. Our officers can be reached at GM: Kynzi Recruiting Officer: Wunhunglöw Officers: Healinghoofs, Narina, DemonhellKynzi0 Oct 17
Oct 15 (H) Three Percenters LFM Hello folks if the guild name caught your eye you just might be the kind of people I am looking for. Right now it's just me and my long time buddy in this guild and if it stays that way we'd be all right with that. You won't hear any kiddie crap from us because although we chat about the game quite a bit we also chat about other meaningful stuff like news, politics, economics, !! GUNS!! etc. You get the picture. Now this guild isn't a political organization or a debate forum, just a couple of old guys chatting about the world and things we love, like freedom, liberty, and well yes guns. So if you think you might like to get in the conversation just add me (Oldtimer65#1978) and tell me a little about you and what you love. We do abide by Blizzard's Code of Conduct. Violaters will be swiftly removed and reported. Thanks for hearing me out and have a great day!Gunluvr0 Oct 15
Oct 11 [H] New Guild - Crew - Recruiting Server: Malfurion/Trollbane (East Coast, PvE, EST Server) Guild Name: Crew Faction: Horde Facebook: http://facebook.com/groups/unnbearable.crew/ Raiding Schedule: Wednesday and Monday: 8:30PM – 11:30 PM [Note that times are subject to change] Loot Distribution: Currently we are running with Personal Loot distribution. This will also be the practice when heading into heroic. When CREW forms a 20M Mythic team, master looter will always be used. Progress: Mythic Dungeons on Farm Mythic +12 and up being cleared 7/7 Normal Emerald Nightmare 10M 7/7 Heroic Emerald Nightmare 10M 3/3 Normal Trials of Valor 10M 10/10 Normal Nighthold 10M 10/10 Heroic Nighthold 10M 9/9 Normal Tomb of Sargeras 10M 8/9 Heroic Tomb of Sargeras 10M Our Guild's Goals: Current: Build 2 5M Mythic+ Teams Current: Build a solid 10M team to clear Heroic on a "farming" basis Long Term: Build a second 10M team to turn both teams into a Mythic group What our Guild can offer: A relaxed and fun raiding environment A group of players that like to PvP A diverse group of players to engage in activities with Discord Ideal Candidates: Are mature, over 18 years old Possess a working microphone and are not afraid to use it Possess a stable internet connection and a raid capable computer that will not explode Skilled Player: Skilled in the class that you play Excellent Attitude: No negativity. A positive personality that synchronizes with the rest of the guild is an asset Drama Free: Most of us have kids, we deal with enough drama on a daily basis, please be able to keep yours to yourself, this is supposed to be fun, after all Current Raid Positions Available: Any, we currently have our core 2/2/6 group, any additional members can be shuffled into the mix UI Requirements: Deadly Boss Mods (or Big Wigs) GTFO Weak Auras (not required but extremely helpful) Contacts: Send in game messages to Alexstrza on Trollbane.Unnbearable16 Oct 11
Oct 7 Rulers Out is Recruiting 9/9H ToS [Alliance] Rulers Out is a casual Alliance raiding guild looking for a few more members. Our goal is to not take raiding too seriously. We just like having fun and screwing around with friends. Our guild likes to keep it small; around 10-15 raiders is ideal for us. We plan to only raid normal and heroic raids. Mythic is not our goal and it'll only happen by accident. We're not looking for specific roles, but in our small roster, being able to perform multiple roles would be very handy. You don't have to be the best player ever, just give it your all and it'll work out. Being a good teammate and having a willingness to learn are far more important to us than skill level. Our raid times are Friday 9-12pm & Sunday 7:30-10:30pm. We also have an optional night for people who want their weekly normal clear on Wednesday 9-11pm So if you enjoy raiding, but maybe not the super serious parts of it, come check us out! Send a message to Damakius-Malfurion (Battletag: papertowel#1988), Sey-Malfurion (Battletag:Sey#1602) or leave a message here if you are interested. Current Progress 9/9H ToSDamakius1 Oct 7
Oct 7 <Primal Bloodlust> Hello all! <Primal Bloodlust> a Horde guild on Trollbane-Malfurion is hoping to boost our newly revived guild. We are looking for casual/socials as well as people interested in raiding and running Mythics. We have players in-game around the clock due to work schedules. CASUALS: We’re seeking all levels to be social and help the guild: level up, earn gold, dungeon in groups, and level up to join us in raid when you get there. We’d like to have mature people since we’re trying to be an adult guild. We will gladly accept any friends or family that you wish to bring as well as any levels or classes. RAIDERS: We are currently forming our first raid team, although we have completed 9/9 N ToS while playing with others. We recently left a guild to bring Primal Bloodlust back to life. Our tentative raid times: • Saturday 8 p.m. - 11 p.m. CST • Sunday 8 p.m. - 10 p.m. CST to wrap up if needed Reach out if you want to learn more or have any questions: Shelby#1970Halala0 Oct 7
Oct 3 Neurotic is recruiting! Casual weekend normal/heroic raids. Hit us up or add Smartblonde#1399 Just one night a week folks. Come get some loot and have fun. :)Realblonde1 Oct 3
Sep 28 Prot or Arms LF guild Thanks for clicking, the names Gevo. I've been playing since early BC. I raided some casual, some hardcore since i began my WoW career. I started Legion as a Prot Warrior, but I am leaning now towards Arms. However, I am willing to play either roll in raids or M+. Here's some things I'm looking for in a guild... - I'd love to get back into raiding, so a good raid team is a must (there is a catch for me though, read more below...) -Something late night (EST). It would open more opportunity for me to show up - I really enjoy M+. +14 is my record. - I'm really looking to make friends... All mine, met through the game & IRL have sense quit & this game sucks to play alone.. The catch.. I work for the railroad, on call 24/7, 365. I do not have a schedule. I completely understand how that doesn't look good on a guild application. But, I am just looking for a group doing heroic at most.. So it wouldn't hurt if I weren't available. I just hope someone here will give me the opportunity to prove i'd make a good asset to their team!Gevo1 Sep 28
Sep 25 Looking for friends. Looking for older players like myself. 48 here and a total wow junkie.Wolfhawk0 Sep 25
Sep 25 (H) <Old School> The name says it all Are you a older player who doesn't quite fit in with younger crowd? Do you have something going on in your life besides Hot Pockets Mountain Dew and video games? Would you like to socialize in Ventrilo with interesting people with jobs, families, and hobbies outside Wow? We are a small guild of older adults, generally over 30 who enjoy hanging in voice chat and adventuring. The focus of the guild is casual PVE. We will raid if we get the players. We are looking for people who are willing to you know, log in occasionally and socialize. EDIT: Old School has merged into FOXWOODS! Same player demographic with more fun!Blayyd61 Sep 25
Sep 21 Cognition, farming 9/9H, recruiting Cognition, farming 9/9 Heroic, looking for DPS and 1 healer to fill out our mythic team. Raid times are Tuesdays and Thursdays, 8:30-11:30 server time (ET) Apply at http://bit.ly/cognitionraidapp ThanksPfeiffers0 Sep 21
Sep 17 Looking for Mythic Weekend Guild Good Day all I am looking for a Weekend Mythic Progression Raiding Guild. Due to my work schedule I am only able to raid Friday and Saturday Evenings. I am 936 Guardian druid, but I can play anything you would need Heals or DPS. I also have three other 920+ friends that want a guild as well. You can hit me up on BTag TheGunny#11978 I am currently 3/9 M ToS experienceRavakos0 Sep 17
Sep 5 Raid Team Needs DPS Denial is reviving its raid team and is seeking two to three DPS to begin working on normal mode Antorus. While we plan on raiding mostly casually Wednesday/Sunday or Thursday/Sunday, 8 to 11 p.m. server time, most of our raiders are experienced, skilled players who want enjoy one another's company and clear raid content in a low-pressure environment. If you're interested, leave a message here with your class, spec, level of experience and availability or contact Erderick in game.Erderick0 Sep 5
Aug 26 [H] Last Light Last Light is a smaller social/leveling guild that welcomes all who want to join. We have a discord channel, 5 bank tabs, and are growing day by day. We are also currently trying to start a raid team right now and later on try to start an RBG team. We will be looking for a leader for the RBG team. If you have any questions post them here or if you want an invite post here or contact a member of the guild for one. Enjoy the rest of your time and have a pleasant day.Notholy1 Aug 26
Aug 10 delete deleteAngaya0 Aug 10
Aug 7 Mythic Raiding Looking to team up with other guilds to complete some Mythic ToS Content. It's a temporary solution for those who desire to see some Mythic content on the Trollbane-Malfurion connected realm. Our core team are former Vanilla/BC Raiders whom have the taste for difficult content and would like to work together with H ToS geared teammates. Please whisper and/or send in game mail to Mordev or Thack for any further inquiries..Mordev0 Aug 7
Aug 7 Denial Building a Team Denial is looking for players interested in building a two-nights-a-week raid team on Trollbane-Malfurion. A bit of history on Denial: We raided continuously and successfully from Burning Crusade through the beginning of Warlords, before attrition, both in leadership and numbers, caused us to put the guild on hiatus. We were never hardcore raiders, but we almost always cleared normal-mode raids in enough time that we’d have months to work on heroic bosses -- before heroics became the new normals. We accomplished this alongside being a welcoming guild that never hesitated to give raiders a chance and did its best not to emphasize skill over attitude, effort and dedication. It was this guiding principle that made our core strong enough to last four full expansions -- and into a fifth -- and inspired a loyalty in many of our raiders that caused them to stick with us until we no longer fielded a team. It is with this spirit in mind that we aim to build a new raid team and jumpstart a community many of us came to treasure. The idea is to raid Wednesdays and Sundays, about 8 to 11 p.m. server time and focus on knocking out normal modes before pushing as far as we can into heroic. We currently have two tanks, one healer and one DPS confirmed -- all of them experienced raiders. We need healers and DPS. If you’re hoping to be a plug-and-play cog in a moving wheel, this option isn’t the one for you. If you’re hoping to build something -- to get in on the ground floor of building a team that can last and, most of all, enjoy each other’s company -- contact me in game.Erderick2 Aug 7
Aug 6 [A] Need a Heroic KJ kill? For free? Did your guild fall apart while you were attempting heroic Kil’Jaeden? Did you show up every day only to watch players dribble away because the kill wasn’t easy? Are you frustrated that you put in all those hours and have nothing to show for it? Ethos <Alliance> on Kargath has a dedicated healing core and several dps who are seeking individuals committed to killing heroic Kil’Jaeden. If you are one of those people who always shows up no matter what, we will take you and get you your kill. This kill is a matter of persistence more than anything else. The requirements for DPS are: ● Artifact power well beyond Concordance (most of us are Concordance 8 or 9) ● Ilvl beyond 920 (because, you know, health pool) ● DPS>800k (the boss needs to die) ● Perfect attendance during the attempts If you are a well-geared tank, we can shift roles around to accommodate you. What do we get out of this? We get our own heroic KJ kill. We lost a few key raiders who didn’t want to stick around for more attempts once we got into phase 3. What remains is a bunch of people who are committed to getting the job done. KJ Raids are Wednesday nights, 8-11 pm Eastern. Leave a message on the HK’J (Heroic Kil’Jaeden) Discord channel at https://discord.gg/YHYwvN by Monday evening to get an invite. We’ll check wowprogress first just to make sure you’re legit. Rules of Engagement: 1) If you look at the Discord Channel and we have fewer than 15 people signed up by Tuesday evening, you are under no obligation to show up on Wednesday, because we won’t be doing heroic KJ that night. If you’re bored and want to come and run something else with us anyways (e.g., alt runs) feel free. We’ll be doing something on Wednesday. 2) If we have 15 or more people signed up, it will be a heroic KJ run. In that event, if you sign up but don’t show up, your place will permanently be given to someone else (that is, you won’t be invited back the following week). If you show up but then we have to sit you for reasons outside your control (e.g., bad internet), you’ll be invited back. On another note, if you care about Mythic Plus, we generally run our +15’s on Sundays, 8-11 pm Eastern. If you’ve slogged through the Armageddons and Darkness of a Thousand Souls with us on Wednesday, you’re more than welcome to join us for Mythic Plus Sunday. Just whisper any of us for an invite around 8 pm Sunday, and we’ll try to slot you in. Finally, it probably goes without saying that if you like our vibe and want a mythic raiding home, we’re in the market for – ahem – some strategic replacements for the weakhearted souls who left. We love raiding. We hope you do, too.Bubblewraps0 Aug 6
Aug 4 Ziaxxa druid healer M+ Leaver Don't do M+ with Ziaxxa Malfurion he will leave cause his heals are @ss and can't keep up tank. Screwing you out of your keystone. Just a heads up.Kimm0 Aug 4
Aug 3 Armageddonn is recruiting Armageddonn is recruiting all levels of players for leveling, Raiding, Mythics and PVP. We are returning after a three year leave of absence from the game. We are Horde transfers that have lead 2 successful guilds - one Alliance and one Horde. We are looking for people who enjoy fun and relaxed guild. PST to any character online in the guild.Tazhira0 Aug 3
Jul 31 Vanilla guild I'm looking for a vanilla guild. I need to chase the dragonAzill0 Jul 31
Jul 28 Delete post Rebranding the guildAngaya0 Jul 28
Jul 24 [A]<Arcane Angels> Fri-Sat 9/9N, 8/9H LFM ToS <Arcane Angels> of Trollbane and Malfurion (US)(Alliance) is recruiting for our semi-hardcore raiding team for legion. Current Progress: 8/9H ToS, 9/9N ToS, 10/10H Nighthold, 7/7M EN Current Roster Needs: DPS, OS Healers/Tanks Raiding Days: 9pm-1am EST Friday/Saturday Loot System: Loot Council Voice Comms: Teamspeak 3 Required Addons: RCLootcouncil Big Wigs (or equivalent) About Us: Arcane Angels has blown through the heroic content of Legion and are currently building our roster to accommodate Mythic raiding. Once we have acquired enough players we plan to progress through Mythic mode and take our rightful place on the top of the server. We are currently ranked 3rd on alliance as of this posting (subject to change by week). The only thing holding us back is the number of players, and we are close. Team chemistry is paramount. We spend a lot of time playing this game, and we want Arcane Angels to be an environment in which we enjoy spending that time. We take our guild's cohesion seriously, and we believe that it is often the single most important force behind our team's progression. Consequently, we want raiders who can cooperate with their fellow raiders and behave as part of an overall team, rather than those who prioritize their own numbers and success over the success of the team. Fitting in with our team as a group is as important as being able to perform at our level in game. What we offer Arcane Angels provides an environment in which progression-minded players have the opportunity to advance in the "End Game" of WoW. We host a professional but relaxed atmosphere where mature players can maximize their character's potential, without being subject to screaming 12-year-old raid leaders or humorless drones. Our aim is to enrich that environment with those seeking a long-term home in which to invest their time and energy. We run Mythic+ on Sundays as well as a casual raid group on Tuesday's at 8pm EST. All applicants MUST be willing to server/faction transfer post trial period If you are accepted you will undergo a two week trial period before being admitted as a full time raider. In order to pass your raiding trial you must: 1. Show up to all raid on time and prepared. 2. Show excellence at your role or significant improvement. 3. Have a good attitude.. Do these three things and you will pass your trial period and be admitted as a full time raider. Crossrealm raiding is accepted for the duration of the trial period. After the trial period is expired (if accepted) it will be required to server transfer to join any further raid groups. Raider Expectation: In order to help ensure you have a raiding slot it is expected of our raiders to do outside research on their own about boss encounters, class changes, rotation updates, or anything else that will improve your own personal performance. Raiders who receive more permanent spots all tend to show self-accountability. Code of Conduct: Our raiders are expected to hold themselves in a manner that upholds our guild's image. This includes how you present yourself both in public areas (such as trade chat) as well as within the guild chat (including voice comms). HARASSMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT BE TOLERATED. How to Apply For Membership: Message Ragamúffin-Trollbane (ALT+0250 for ú), Celdeath-Trollbane, Caladrius-Trollbane, Bloodvren-Trollbane, or Korcrush-Trollbane online or send an in-game mail. Add Ragnerdeuce#11938 or Celphata#1950 or Korcrush#1177 to RealID with note "Applying for membership" or reply to this posting. The previous methods are more reliable however. If you have any questions feel free to message me (using above information) or post a reply here.Celdeath24 Jul 24
Jul 22 (H) Geriatric Ward lfm The name says it all. We are very small and rebuilding and seeking fun and engaging people that like to hop in Vent and do stuff. Just to be clear, this is a very small guild with a handful of players looking to rebuild. Hit me up Oldtimer65#1978 You can also whisper anyone in guild.Blayyd2 Jul 22
Jul 17 [A] <Blue Falcon> LFM for casual progression Greetings fellow Trollfurionites! <Blue Falcon> (Alliance) is currently recruiting for all roles & skill levels, but we have more immediate need of 3-4 solid DPS, especially ranged, for our raid team (8/9 N ToS). RAID INFO Tues & Wed, 8-10 ST Currently 8/9 N ToS Looking for a handful of competent DPS, especially ranged CASUAL BUT NOT TOO CASUAL We're mostly adults. We have jobs, families and lives away from Warcraft. We don't like getting yelled during raid. We occasionally screw up. We wipe. We joke. We get up and try again. Our approach to raiding is: be prepared, show up on time, and let's see how far we can get and have some laughs along the way. Realistically - clearing Heroic content is our goal. ABOUT THE GUILD <Blue Falcon> is a casual, little-bit-of-everything guild; at any given time we might be leveling, raiding, lfr-ing, dungeon-ing, hanging out in discord, or trolling trade. We're comprised of various age-ranges, experience-levels, and walks of life. While we do not have strict age restrictions, we are mostly adults - and we talk like it. if you are interested or have more questions, please give me a holler in-game (Hedviga#1502).Ororro0 Jul 17
Jul 16 101 twink selling power lvling Greeting malfurion/trollbane! As the title says I am looking to start up sales of power leveling on Malfurion/trollbane via the normal dungeon run system. Prices will be 2K per run or 10K per level which ever suits you best :) If you are interested you can leave a post here or contact me at my Btag bjuorn#1752.Twinklè4 Jul 16
Jul 6 Horde Guild TrollFurion server Seneca is a newly formed guild created by close knit friends who have been raiding for years at a semi hardcore level. We are looking to start a raid group and clear it on all difficulties, we plan on raiding Tue,Wed,Thurs 8-11 EST. A little about my experience this expac. I cleared 7/7M EN I cleared 7/10 M Nighthold I'm confident that when we get a solid raid team together that we will clear full mythic ToS. If you want to help get this started message me or mail me @Rêm-Trollbane I would be happy to answer any questions or concerns. Also the special character in my name is Alt 136.Rêm0 Jul 6
Jul 5 Team Error Recruiting (8/9 N ToS) 7/7N 7/7H 3/7M Emerald Nightmare 3/3N 3/3H Trial of Valor 10/10N 10/10H 1/10M Nighthold 5/9N Tomb of Sargeras Team Error is looking to expand our roster for Tomb of Sargeras! About us: A merger of the former Team Venture and System Error guilds, our guild is looking to add raiders for our runs through ToS. The guild’s members and leadership are a mix of members who’ve been playing since launch and who strive to be successful while having fun. We consider ourselves a casual raiding guild with the talent to be successful. We raid on a timeframe that allows us to have personal lives and gives a chance to eventually see Mythic raid content. We use TwitchChat (formerly CurseChat) for our voice communications. We raid Tuesdays and Wednesdays from 7:00 - 10:00 pm EST. The guild supplies food, flasks, and repairs for all our raids. We want to accomplish a lot in those 6 hours of raid time. We are looking for players that are skilled, want to have fun and enjoy playing WoW. Whether you are a veteran player, new to raiding, or just play a couple hours a week for kicks, we’re looking for team players that enjoy the game and who want to help build a team. We want to be successful and stick around for the long term. We want a team that wants to raid together because they enjoy each other's company, and work well together as a team. Current Needs: Tank: Prot Warrior or Guardian Druid (would be a backup tank so must know how to DPS well) Healer: Resto Druid DPS: Any/All Skilled players of any class are encouraged to join! In addition to our raiding needs, we'd also love to have more casual members join our ranks for Mythic+ dungeons and PvP. If you have any questions feel free to contact us on battle.net at: Voldermain#1486, Karl#12793, or Krazzy#1176.Fluffybottom1 Jul 5
Jul 2 895 Protection Paladin Looking For Guild Looking to join a raiding guild that already has an active raid team for any or all Legion content. Am able to raid just about any day starting at 8 server, but preference is on weekday raiding. Have raided as multiple classes for years and was officer and raid leader for 2+ years of ongoing raid guild. Holy and Ret sets are not as ready as prot set, but either can be built up due to needs. Have several alts that I can also fold in if needed/wanted that are not currently up to raid speed, but can be worked on. TitanTurtle#1409Masral0 Jul 2