Malfurion and Trollbane

Apr 25, 2016 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Connected-Realms Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your connected realms with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. http://us.battle.net/en/community/conductRygarius0 Apr 25, 2016
1d Recruiting for BFA The Forgotten <Trollbane> is currently recruiting for BFA Raids, M+ pvp, heroics and questing. We provide repairs, flask, food, potions, enchants , gems for guild members. Looking to have a solid team in BFA, Contact Ainamaf or Deahnna in game or feel free to add my Btag Sighmoon#1896Deahnna0 1d
6d WTS Mythic+ 15 gold My group is 970 11/11M carrying people for their weekly 15. We sell them token price so we can transfer the gold to Sargeras safely. If you're interested in a carry please add me at Agerek#1954 If you have a character on Sargeras we can sell it for less.Ilithiss1 6d
Jul 8 WTS Battered Hilt Send a in game message to Bazshiek - Malfurion with your offer.Bazeleel0 Jul 8
Jun 21 [H]<Bangarang> wants you! <Bangarang> is a very small horde guild of family and friends on Malfurion/Trollbane-US that wants to jump head first into Battle for Azeroth. We value positive attitudes and a fun social dynamic overall. We believe that WoW is a great tool to foster friendships, and view all content in the lens of growing closer as a guild. We also believe that real life comes first, so we aim to make everyone’s time online as fun-filled and satisfying as possible. Any classes, specs, and roles are currently welcome. When we have the roster for raiding, raids will be held Saturday and Sunday nights. Nonraiders are also welcome! If you feel you are an exceptional candidate and willing to get in the ground floor of something new, then <Bangarang> is for you! Please fill out this short app (https://goo.gl/forms/NEijPBdrccLtHyXu1), and Batarang will contact you soon!Batarang0 Jun 21
Jun 4 [A] Two druids looking for guild for BFA A longtime buddy of mine and I are looking for a fresh start for BFA after taking multiple-month breaks each at the end of ToS. We're both experienced raiders and Vanilla vets, having raided on multiple classes, specs, and roles over the past 13.5 years. Prior raid guild GM and raid leader/officer experience for the both of us. Legion highlights for myself: 7/7M EN 2/3M ToV 10/10H NH the first week it was released, 3/10M (took a break and skipped M NH progression as a result) 5/9M ToS (took a break and just now coming back ahead of BFA prepatch) Looking for a two-night, 4-6 hr/week guild on the Trollbane/Malfurion connected server, mid-evening hours (between 8/8:30 until 11pm EST). I'd prefer to stay balance, but I'm open to resto for the right group. He'd like to tank, but can also feral/boomkin. Neither of us care about pushing Mythic anymore, but won't mind it if that's what comes naturally (current content Heroic clears are what we're after). Elgan#11620 if you'd like to chat some more, or reply here. Thank you!Elganir1 Jun 4
Jun 3 (H) <LFR Certified>, 10/11M, Argus recruiting TL;DR: We are looking for great, reliable, ranged DPS who can help us get down Argus for Cutting Edge. If you're the real deal, we'll even pay for your server transfer. See contact details at the bottom. ----------------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------------------------------- LFR Certified is a Horde guild on the Dalaran-US server, currently looking for a few exceptional players to complete our Mythic Antorus raid group. We have been around since mid-WoD, and have a talented/dedicated core group; we're just looking to build on it. We are currently tied for 1st most-progressed Horde guild on Dalaran at 10/11M, and tied for third overall server (includes Alliance). Our primary raid times are Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, from 8pm-11pm server time (eastern). What <LFR Certified> has to offer: -- Guild bank stocked with feasts, flasks, and potions to supplement whatever you are lacking during our guild raids. -- Loot Council: Gear is distributed fairly based on tier-set-bonuses, best-in-slot, etc. basis, with the mentality that the raid/guild benefits as a whole before the sole-player. -- A consistent Friday-Saturday-Sunday raid schedule. We expect our players to also be consistent in being able to make those raid days/times. -- Knowledgeable, skilled leaders and fellow players. We value performance in mechanics over performance on the meters. We are more than willing to work with you to improve your numbers if that’s where you’re lacking. We are currently looking for skilled ranged dps, namely ele Sham, Mages, and another Warlock, but are considering any qualified, skilled, and enthusiast applicants. To inquire further, apply, or just get in touch, please contact Nebeon (Nebeon23#1360), Vythra (SteelPhantom#11476), Fenreal (Fenreal#1600), or Jasny (Soar#1805), in-game.Vythra1 Jun 3
Jun 2 (H) Three Percenters) LFM The name says it all. I am currently bringing back this previously inactive guild and am looking for mature adults. The older the better. There are currently two of us active in the guild, one 66 yrs old and one 52 (me). So if you are an older player that feels like you don't quite fit where you are at or have gone solo because you can't find a guild you like we might be a good place for you. We use Discord and typically enjoy meaningful conversation. Part time players daily players we don't care we just need more of our kind of people. We mostly play weekends but hopefully that will change with new membership. Hit me up OldTimer65#1978Centerfire0 Jun 2
May 23 [A] ⚔️PvP Community Discord RageQuit Discord is the Alliance PvP Community for upcoming BFA. With experienced leadership in large scale communities, guilds and PvP. Join the fastest growing Discord with over 4k members and growing fast. https://discordapp.com/invite/9ghPBE9 Why join us? -We already host thousands other Alliance members within our Discord. We run events daily as shown in this link: https://teamup.com/ksx5hrm1rpryicafjs totaling over 60 Officers that work around the clock to make sure you get the best experience in PvP content. We also do many events on the fly due to World PvP. We do our best to make sure the Horde cower before us! -We have a very organized ranking structure to ensure events run smoothly and in a timely manner. If you ever want to become an Officer, all you have to do is apply in the #officer-application channel. We offer nice incentives and perks for our Officer core here at RageQuit. -ACTIVE Discord. Not only are we active, but we have cool things to do in our Discord such as you can personalize your profile by giving yourself personality roles and even personalize your color. We have music bots, Pokemon finding, trading, duel game and more! -PvP includes: BGs, RBGs, Arenas, World PvP, Tournments. Don’t PvP? No worries, we also do light PvE and even public events such as Karaoke, group movie viewing, Community Meetings with GIVEAWAYS and more. https://discordapp.com/invite/9ghPBE9 ←-What are you waiting for? JOIN NOW! OKAY I joined, now what? 1-Once you join, head to #game-setup channel and React with the emoji below WOW image to get the @WoW role and view WoW related gaming channels. 2- Read over the #rules-info channel for all the detailed list of all that we have to offer in our server. 3-Have FUN within our Community! If you have any questions or need help, contact the #❓support channel. https://discordapp.com/invite/9ghPBE9 -Deathology, President of the RageQuit Community -Cadigan, President of the RageQuit CommunityCadigan0 May 23
May 17 The Third Wave (Now Recruiting) Guild- The Third Wave Realm- Malfurion/Trollbane Raid Progression- 11/11N 11/11 H (3/11M Lead) <The Third Wave> Now recruiting a dedicated Mythic Progression Team. Currently recruiting for Mythic Antorus and Battle For Azeroth. WE HAVE ALL IN STOCK! > Repairs! Keystone Groups! You name it! Raid times: Tuesday- 9PM-12AM Realm Time(EST), (Normal/Heroic Clear)(Alt Run/Gearing for Set pieces if you dont have them) Wednesday- 9PM-12AM Realm Time(EST), (Progression Days!) Friday- 9PM-12AM Realm Time(EST), (Progression Days!) (Realm Time)(EST) Recruiting: Need RDPS and Heals! Currently Missing some DPS (So you Really good Mages/Hunters/Locks our there looking to join you can, we will always need you guys!) For our Healers :). We are looking for a nice (H) Pally or (H) Priest What You Must Have: Discord All Necessary Raid Addons! Atleast 945 ilvl for Heroic (IMPORTANT!!!!!!! MUST BE FAMILIAR WITH THE FIGHTS!) (What we mean.) You must atleast know the general Idea of every fight, know how the mechanics work. REQUIRMENTS FOR MYTHIC! Artifact Level 75 Atleast 960 while holding correct numbers for the fight. Willing to thrive to research the fights and in while doing that. Take some criticism. GEARING OUTSIDE OF RAIDS It will help all of us if you all just spend time to research more about your class(FOR EXAMPLE) Join in on our guilds keystones when they are posted to test your numbers/ healing. (Be active!!!) Have mythic experience in any xpac if you don't have any on Mythic Antorus. CONTACT US: If you're interested, please let us know! We'd love to hear from you. You can add our battle tags, or just reply to this thread :). Trickshot-CrazyMage#11447 Clutched-Clutch#12490Devoe10 May 17
May 17 Old Veteran LF Casual Raiding Guild Good Morning Guilds! I am a long time player of wow, I've been around since the later days of vanilla (Patch 1.11.0 for those interested). Currently looking for a casual raiding guild as I'm tired of hanging out in my defunct guild queuing up for LFR. I am a parent, so my availability can be effected as Kids come first! Main: Horde BE BM Hunter (ilvl 937) or Horde Troll WW Monk (ilvl 936) Server: US Trollbane I'd like to remain on Trollbane, but would be willing to xfer to a ranked progression guild (if they would put up with my casual schedule) Available Times: 8pm to 11pm, every day As I've said, I've been playing Wow from just before the release of BC. I raided heavily in BC, WOTLK, and Cata before I became a more casual player. I left a few times here and there for a few months, but always ended up coming back. I have finally decided to stay a Wow player for the rest of my life, as why kid myself, this game is amazing. I stepped up my focus a bit during WoD and Legion as my kids have gotten a bit older. The main reason I am looking for a guild is so that I can experience raiding content outside of LFR. I'd like to complete at least a normal run of Antorus before the end of Legion, and would love the opportunity to get in on the ground floor for raiding in BfA I am quite a competent player, I DPS hard and I don't stand in fire (unless it's Armageddon, gotta soak that damage), two great traits ;) My main want from a guild is a fun positive environment, preferably with mostly mature players. If I can find a guild I like, then I will certainly contribute highly, both with gold for guild repairs, and mats (herb and mining) as I am a gatherer. So please let me know if you are interested, you can send a PM to Tierce #11953 TLDR: I play good, want good relaxed guild. Invite me! Thanks!Ironstride0 May 17
May 16 Blood DK Looking for a guild (H) So I am looking for a guild. As a tank it is hard to get into normal raid groups and therefore hard to get better gear. I play a lot and would love to fill that tank spot you are missing in your hearts. I am EST but stay on late enough most nights that it shouldn't be a huge problem. Hit me up please I am tired of running solo in this game. TheDoctor#12946 or Mardagan in game.Mardagan0 May 16
May 16 Seeking Casual guild that raids and more (H) I am looking for a Horde guild that spends a lot of time doing group content but is still fairly casual when it comes to pushing progression raid content. I DO enjoy raiding, but I am looking for a guild where members don't only log-on just to raid. I am looking for a guild where members participate in most aspects of the game, including helping other guild members level new characters, questing, doing dungeons, and even casual group PVP. I play a Druid and I focus on resto spec. I have a DK and Warrior alt but I spend 99% of my time on my Druid playing resto. I have a friend who would like to join the guild with me. He plays a mage and we are currently leveling him up to 110: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/trollbane/tuckkster Both of us have played our main characters since vanilla, but due to events in our lives we both took a break for most of Legion. We are both trying to catch our characters up and get them geared to a decent level so we can participate in relevant content. The guild that we are in now, "Resolute", is just an old bank-alt guild. Hopefully we will be a good fit for your guild. Thanks for your time.Gotnorice4 May 16
May 10 (A) Homeland Recruiting for mythic 5/11 Homeland has been raiding together for all of legion. We are looking for players to fill out the last few spots for our mythic progression team. We enjoy bants during raids and all have an open mind to constructive feedback. 11/11 Heroic 5/11 Mythic Raid times: Tuesday and Wednesday 9:00PM-11:30PM EST Sunday 9:00M-11:30PM EST Recruiting Tanks: Closed but off spec is welcome Healers: 1-2 DPS: Shaman, Spriest, Mage, Warrior. Misc. DBM\Bigwigs and Discord are required Food\Flasks\Repairs\Enchants will be provided Casual raiding included, plus guild M+ runs. Add Bazeleel#1857 in Bnet and Ill be more then happy to answer any questions you might have.Bazeleel8 May 10
May 7 (H) <Misfit Toys> is Recruiting <Updated 06/12/2018> The guild has moved to Zul'jin and has been renamed to <Patchwork>. We are no longer recruiting on Trollbane. Thank you.Brignac16 May 7
May 3 A-TGTR - 5/11M - Stormrage - Recruiting!! <The Gang Tries Raiding> [A]- Is a mythic progression guild on Stormrage made of a solid core of raiders from Medivh/Exodar. We are looking for members who would like to be a part of a tight knit community, be able to perform well on a consistent basis, and continue improving their play style with out falling behind other raiders. Now I do not wish to lie to anyone about our situation. The fact are, at this moment, we have 20 raiders in our ranks. With that said, like many other guilds, we had issues in the last few weeks filling our raids due to poor attendance. With that in mind, we have decided to offer paid server transfers to anyone willing to try us out. This is meant to be an incentive for sure, but it is also to prove that we have no intention of disbanding or take any break of raiding. Progression Raid days and Times: Tuesday/Thursday 7:45pm-11pm Server time (EST) Possible third day in BFA Keep in mind that this guild was formed with the goal of building the best group possible for BFA. So ask yourself this, is current progression the most important feature in the game for me? If so, then yeah, we are 5/11M, there is hundreds of guilds further progressed then us. What we can offer tho, is a great community that raid in an environment with no toxicity, fun, and able to progress at a decent pace. Healer: Paladin Shaman Melee DPS: Rogue Monk Death knight Shaman Warrior Ranged DPS Shaman Warlock Priest Mage -Thank you for your time - if you are interested, please reach out to the below officer: Bnet - Dudetastique#1301 Discord - Dudetastique#3190Dudetastique0 May 3
May 2 * *Lilbosheep2 May 2
Apr 16 Returning player. No guild for friends. Greetings! I'm Surei. Just came back a little under a month ago after a long break that started early WoD. Looking to do raiding, even older expansion/outdated expansion content. Preferably normal to heroic. Maybe mythic if I, "git gud". I also enjoy me some casual pvp and general fun stuff. I mostly heal as holy, but I have some experience with shadow priest. Disc is not my favorite spec but I dabble a bit. I like to play my class to the fullest. Right now I'm guild-less and friendless. I'm gonna be starting 11-7 full time in about a month or so. I work in the medical field. So if you play in the afternoon or early morning, I am your panda! I'll gladly play all night on my days off. Other things, I'm 26 so sort of mature (not really). I play Overwatch. Trying to get back into Hearthstone. Willing to give HOTS a shot. Battle net tag is SterileField#11897. HMUSurei1 Apr 16
Apr 15 Onward to BFA We are currently doing heroic Antorus and looking forward to BFA. We are recuiting for Raids, M+ pvp, heroics and questing as well. Raid times are Friday and Saturday at 8pm EST. For more info or contact Ainamaf, or Deahnna in game. My btag is Sighmoon#1896Deahnna0 Apr 15
Apr 10 New player ! I’m new to the game and I’m looking to join a guild. If anyone would like to help me out it would be much appreciated! ThanksSteelexx0 Apr 10
Apr 10 950 Mage LF Raiding Guild Horde Fire mage with 9/11H Antorus experience! (Oddly enough, I haven't done Coven or Vari on Heroic). Needless to say, I'm currently searching for a friendly, dedicated, and efficient raiding team! I would like to join a team with full heroic and partial or full mythic experience. Pros: I'm a long-term raider (since Vanilla). I have the best Mana Buns on Trollbane (ask a friend). Very punny, so I hope you have a funny bone because my jokes are humerus (get it? :P). Dedicated and gladly accepts criticism. Has years of experience raid-leading and works well with others. I can lust :p. Cons: Bites (but is this really a con?). Sometimes I cauterize (+_+). Has a tendency to get a long well with others. Also PvPs. Afraid of standing in stuff that kills you. Good at mechanics. Can kite. Can mage tank for a solid ten seconds.Traçer3 Apr 10
Apr 8 LFM Raiders and active players The Forgotten is currently recruiting to fill it's raid team. We are currently doing heroic Antorus and are looking forward to moving forward as a group into BFA. We are also recuiting for M+ pvp, heroics and questing. Raid times are Friday and Saturday at 8pm EST. For more info or contact Ainamaf, Deatha or Deahnna in gameDeahnna0 Apr 8
Apr 6 Agøny 11/11 H+ Progression Agøny-Progression Raiding Guild is currently looking For more All roles to fill the ranks in general but needing RDPS 950+ for our core group for Mythic Progression. we raid 7pm EST Friday,Saturday, and Sunday for off days m+15+ and up must have discord and willing to follow mechanics and communicate(Brain>Brawn). Whisper any 'Apoc' or 'Q' toon for invite if interested.Bobbyboucher0 Apr 6
Apr 5 (A) <Calamity> 1/11M [A][US][Malfurion/Trollbane] <Calamity> [Wed/Sun: 8:45-11:00 EST] Hello everyone! <Calamity> is a tight knit group of raiders who have been raiding together all expansion. We are currently 1/11M and want to continue to dip our feet into Mythic like we have the other tiers. Looking for ranged DPS, or any skilled player really to push Mythic! We hang out and post bad jokes on Discord, do lots of M+, PVP, and raid! Please message myself (Galactic#1769) or Jadedglaives-trollbane with any questions! Raid times: Wednesday 8:45PM-11:00PM EST Sunday 8:45PM-11:00PM EST Recruiting DPS! Any spec or class, we aren't hardcore. As long as you know how to play your class we will help you out, AOTC not required. Would love a Warlock! Misc. DBM\Bigwigs and Discord required Food\Flasks\Repairs\Enchants provided Casual raiding, no alt requirements or AP requirements. Add Galactic#1769 with any questions or concerns.Galactic61 Apr 5
Apr 2 ENTERTAINMENT PLAYER ON TRADE CHAT HelloDevildare1 Apr 2
Apr 2 How is server ( trollbane) How is this server, thinking of starting a new main here. I have been on bleeding hollow since my start in wrath. I am interested in Trollbane cause of the population info and the 1 to 1.3 ratio. bleeding hollow has become overwhelmingly horde, i dont do world pvp anymore. thanks in advance for your thoughts on your serverMetrohexual3 Apr 2
Mar 28 Currently Recruiting The Forgotten is currently recruiting for all aspects of the game (Raids, M+ pvp, heroics and questing). Raid times are Friday and Saturday at 8pm EST. Whisper for more info or contact Ainamaf, Deatha or Deahnna in gameDeahnna1 Mar 28
Mar 19 LFM Weekend Raiders The Forgotten <Trollbane> is currently recruiting to fill out it's raid team. Raid times are Friday and Saturday 8pm est. If interested please contact Ainamaf or Deahnna in game. You may also add Sighmoon#1896 for more informationDeahnna0 Mar 19
Mar 10 (H) Cognition 5/11M Recruiting. Our guild maintains a philosophy of efficiency and team-work. We are specifically looking for established players who would like to be part of a mature group dedicated to performing their best. We run a semi-hardcore raid team. 3/10 Update: Recruiting all classes and specs. Raid times are Tuesday/Thursday 8:30-11:30PM server. Visit our website to apply. Any further info you need will be on the site including contact info. cognitionguild.com ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ [b]We strongly urge players applying to maintain a viable off spec.Divine11 Mar 10
Mar 10 Cindercloth Vest or the Pattern Anybody have either/or? Or would a Tailor be willing to craft me one?Brænnuð3 Mar 10
Mar 6 (A) Endeavor is Recruiting 11/11H Endeavor is a newly transferred guild to Trollbane/Malfurion We transferred from a very low population server with no recruiting options and are looking to bolster our already strong raid team with the hopes to push into Mythic content. We are looking for 1-2 Healers (Disc Priest preferred) Range DPS (Balanced Druid and Elemental Shaman preferred) A strong WW monk with either healing or tank offspec. Casual players welcome as well. We regularly run 5 man content. Raid times are Tues/Thurs 8-1030 Eastern Time Food/Flask/Potions and Repairs provided Please contact Akroth, Koreul or Curousgeorge for more info on raiding All guild members can invite for casual playersNdurga5 Mar 6
Mar 2 ✨Strats of the Sacred—Reroll'd social group Alliance: ✨ Strats of the Sacred We're an active community of mature adult gamers. Active forum, talkative Discord, official Twitch team, and more. For the most updated information see our official thread: Join Team Strats in World of Warcraft on Malfurion & Trollbane http://x.strats.co/strats-of-the-sacred About Team Strats Welcome to Team Strats’ home in Azeroth. We have fun playing World of Warcraft while not ruining other people’s fun. If you’re cool with that, you’ll probably fit right in. Since 2014 we’ve been a haven for adults who love gaming in an environment that doesn’t involve your mom being called names. Active Forum Talkative Discord Official Twitch Team About the Guild Our primary guild is Alliance on the connected realms of Malfurion and Trollbane. While you can join each guild from either realm, we recommend putting your Alliance characters on Malfurion and your Horde on Trollbane. Join the Fight! Make a quick post in the Introductions category of forum.strats.co and tell us about yourself, what brings you here, and what you’re looking for from us to have a good experience. Jump into Discord and request a World of Warcraft guild invite.Vocilus0 Mar 2
Mar 1 6/11M Recruiting DPS Dalaran(H) LFR Certified is a Horde guild on the Dalaran-US server, currently looking for a few exceptional players to complete our Mythic Antorus raid group. We have been around since mid-WoD, and have a talented/dedicated core group; we're just looking to build on it. Progress: 6/11M - 6/9M - 5/10M - 7/7M - 2/3M Our primary raid times are Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, from 8pm-11pm server time (eastern), with alt-gearing/normal/titanforge-chance raids occurring throughout the week, usually Thursdays. We are constantly looking for people to push keys as well. What <LFR Certified> has to offer: -- Guild bank stocked with feasts, flasks, and potions to supplement whatever you are lacking during our guild raids. -- Loot Council: Gear is distributed fairly based on tier-set-bonuses, best-in-slot, etc. basis, with the mentality that the raid/guild benefits as a whole before the sole-player. -- A consistent, but casual Friday-Saturday-Sunday raid schedule. We expect our players to also be consistent in being able to make those raid days/times. We realize that people have real-life things that sometimes take precedence, that’s no problem. What we’re not looking for are folks who can’t make every Friday, or can only raid half the night on Saturdays, etc. -- Knowledgeable, skilled leaders and fellow players. We are more than willing to work with you to improve your numbers if that’s where you’re lacking. We will not carry people though. We are currently looking for skilled Mage/Ele/Boomkin, but are considering any qualified, skilled, and enthusiast applicants. To inquire further, apply, or just get in touch, please contact Nebeon (Nebeon23#1360), Fenreal (Fenreal#1600), or Jasny (Soar#1805), in-game. Can also reach me fast on Discord: Nebeon#4320Spicegold1 Mar 1
Feb 25 FREE GIVEAWAYS – H Argus, Mounts, Pets, etc Hello everyone! We're a HORDE carry team dedicated to provide the best runs for you! Apart from selling Heroic Antorus services we also do GIVEAWAYS every week! If you don’t wish to buy a run and simply want to be part of our growing community while participating in our giveaways, I encourage you to join our discord! What giveaways are you guys doing? Our giveaways range from pets, mounts, Heroic Argus, Heroic Antorus Clear, etc. As our community grows so will our desire to give more! Discord link: https://discord.gg/2qy9p4z Join our discord to take advantage of our giveaways and be part of our growing discord community! Our goal: We believe in giving back to our community as part of our commitment to sharing our success. To take part of our founded principle we welcome you to join our fast-growing discord community. You will have the opportunity to participate in giveaways that will benefit you and enforce our mission statement: our success starts with your success.Helloimferal2 Feb 25
Feb 25 New Raid group ABT Normal (casual 1x wk) Staring normal ABT and looking for more…. Small Alliance guild looking to begin the adventure into Antorus and in need of a few roles. Casual group that seeks those with a growth mind-set and not fixated on meters, logs, ilvl, or prior experience. Schedule would be ONCE a week on Friday or Saturday night for 2-3 hrs beginning at 7:30pm CST. (5:30pm PST, 6:30 MST, 8:30pm EST.) -Personal loot -Start 7:30pm CST -Have bonus roles, repaired and consumables (or equivalent) if cross server -Food, enchants, gems, repairs supplied (unless cross server due to existing limitations) Current roster/roles: Tank: Druid seeking 1-2 additional comfortable with raiding and higher level mythics Heals: Seeking ANY additional heals MS/OS Shaman Paladin (OS Tank or DPS) DPS: Welcoming ALL ranged and melee DPS! Hunter Monk (Heal OS) Aff. Lock Bal Druid/Hunter Other Activity outside of raiding: Social events, mog runs, achieves, weekly in game events, and lots and lots of 5 mans (different levels, regular, mythic and M + (up to lvl 15) All players are welcome, but we do run dungeons, WQ and old content (rep/mount/pet/achieve) more frequently than other stuff (leveling, pvp) Adult guild with population of 25+ Please post for more info!Rhajz0 Feb 25
Feb 20 Relentless Gaming ( PvP Guild ) Hey Guys , Thanks For Stopping To Read This Post. Before We Go Any Further I have Some Questions For You. Number One : Do You Hate The Boring Grind Of PvE ? Number Two: Do You Feel Like You're Getting Burnt Out Because Of PvE? Number Three: Do You Want Some Respectful Achievements? Number Four: Do You HATE The Opposing Faction And Take Special Joy In Wrecking Them? Or Last But Not Least Question Five : Are You New To PvP And Want People Who Will Coach You Through To Make You The Best You Can Be? If Those Questions Got You Interested.... Read Below! Relentless Gaming is a new PvP guild, We may do raids in the future but right now we are focused primarily on RBGS, Arena Teams, Battle Grounds, And Coaching new or returning players to do the best that they can in PvP! This is also a great way to learn the ends and outs of your class, besides you just hitting a raid boss doing the same old rotation and not being able to see the damage you're doing. I myself will be coaching people if they wish to learn along with plenty other experienced PvPers in our discord and guild. If you've always wanted that 2k achievement or those awesome PvP mounts. Relentless Gaming is the place for you. If you have anymore questions or wish to join simply check the links below for our discord information, a link to the Facebook page, And my You tube channel for Various gameplay footage etc if you're wanting to find things to watch that are PvP , some videos contain live audio of me and my partners actually doing callouts and what have you. To Join Simply Message Me On Discord @Spreez Or Leave a message in General Chat! Code Of Conduct: 1) No Racism 2) No Bad Mouthing Guild Mates, Give Constructive Criticism. 3) Be Respectful. But Most Of All Have Fun And Enjoy Yourself. On The Facebook page you can also upload any of your gaming footage, as well as putting it in the discord for others to see! Links: You Tube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7Js7Wof3iiETht8RS4FqvQ Discord: https://discord.gg/asnWPWC Face Book Page: https://www.facebook.com/RobbyboiGaming/Spreez2 Feb 20
Feb 19 [A] <Homeland> is Recruiting! Hi all, <Homeland> is friendly, active raiding guild looking for more for our raid team! We are 11/11N and 9/11 H Artorus and are looking for DPS and heals(dual specced toons are appreciated!) to fill out the roster. We raid progression content three times a week, Tues/Weds/Sun 9:00-11:30. For those that need to gear up, we do run other raids and Mythic + on other days. We are very active on the evenings! If you have any questions or would like an invite please whisper Lothareus-Trollbane in-game. Or, simply post below! You can also add me on BNET as Lothareus#1504 if you prefer. Raid spots are not always guaranteed, but we pride ourselves on our ability to get everyone raid ready and competitive and do try to bring everyone who wants to come. Hope to hear from you soon!Lothareus7 Feb 19
Feb 19 Goldshire I wish more people would hang out here for duels. :(Yuna1 Feb 19
Feb 17 . .Trìckshot0 Feb 17
Feb 5 (H) Foxwoods Adding Members Did you know Foxwoods is one of the oldest guilds on Malbane? We have decided to bolster our ranks for guild runs and just plain FUN. We are older players who like to do a little raiding, mythics, achievements, and BS. If you think this is a guild for you, whisper Ooglyboo, Mazrage, Gracielou or Vurin. We would be grateful to have you. FOR THE HORDE! We raid on Fri @ 8P est and some Sat's. We have completed TOS Normal. and working on Antorus 2/11N . We do Mythic Runs during the week. The average age is 42. Discord is our VOIP client. We are a no stress fun group of peeps. If you are interested, whisper in game, signup at the website foxwoodsguild.org or drop maxwarrior#1676 a friend invite and we can discuss it more.Vurin2 Feb 5
Feb 2 Graveyard Shift [A] The Late Night Community Are you someone that frequently, or exclusively, plays WoW during the latest of hours at night and into the morning light? If so, then you are well aware of the lack of community and activity at that time. Pugs can easily be the worst of the daily batch, the number of active guilds is extremely slim, and you often get the leftovers for Mythic+ and PvP groups. What's worse, is when a formerly reliable late night guild's activity starts to decline, your selection of new guilds is often coupled with a hefty server change cost (and sometimes faction change too). This is where Graveyard Shift comes in to play! Graveyard Shift is a new Discord community that strives to cater towards players that claim the world of Azeroth between 9:00 PM and 11:00 AM Eastern time. The idea behind Graveyard Shift is for you to no longer need to switch servers, or guilds, unless you desire to. This is the not-guild guild, where it doesn't matter what server you are on or what guilds you are in. We have tools to help you get the right info out to other community members so you don't have to bog your B.net friends list down. Currently we are only supporting the Alliance faction, but if the demand grows we will venture into the Horde. At Blizzcon 2017 it was announced that a new "Community" feature will be added to WoW with Battle for Azeroth. Essentially this looks to be an in-game version of Discord. Once the feature launches, we plan to make every use of it in tandem with this Discord server. More information will become available once the feature reaches the PTR. Some, but not all, of the activities and interests you can find here include: • Legacy raiding and achievements • Rare mount/toy/pet farming • Casual and progressive raiding • PvP (Arena teams and Rated Battle Grounds) • Community events: Transmog parties, group leveling events, and more Graveyard Shift is completely open for anyone to join at any time. Anyone can create an event at any time, but those that continuously and reliably create and lead events can become Event Hosts. Everything in WoW is open to cross realm activity now, with the exception of current tier Mythic raiding. Join Graveyard Shift today! https://discord.gg/AdQz5ZrAquadeus0 Feb 2
Jan 28 Free Guild Bank! I didn't want to just disband this guild, if you want it please just mention it or leave your btag. I will jump back on to the toon that is the GM and transfer it to you.Rhiannøn4 Jan 28
Jan 26 Looking for a guild :) Looking for a guild that has active players around the early afternoon to early evening (eastern).Sarwen1 Jan 26
Jan 24 Deaths sweet embrace Is there a dk centric guild recruiting?Laser0 Jan 24
Jan 16 LF a small friend oriented guild Hello all. I recently posted on the Guild Recruitment forum about looking for a smaller friendly guild, and got a few replies, but realized that most people were on different servers/groups than I was. Don't really feel like transferring a bunch of toons, so I guess I should post this here where it'll get seen by people I can actually play with. I recently came back to WoW after taking off most of MoP and the entirety of WoD. I used to play with a tight knit group of friends who have all since moved on to better things. I'm really trying to find that again. A bit about myself. I've played since release. I've done the hardcore raiding scene, where I spent every night progressing to try and be top dog. I'm tired of that now. I'm really looking for a more laid back approach to the game. I'm not looking to join the best or most renowned guild on the server. More looking for friends to play with, or even just chat with when not playing the game. I prefer a mature only guild, nothing against you youngin's, but ya'll typically bring the drama. I'm not against joining a guild with younger people, though. Just depends on the group. I'm also someone who plays multiple characters and doesn't have a problem swapping characters for the needs of the guild. Hit me up on here or in-game. I'm on most nights around 6pm.Crappyb3 Jan 16
Jan 8 [H]Goblin Mafia 3/11 Heroic Recruitment [H]Goblin Mafia 3/11 Heroic Recruitment US - Malfurion/Trollbane We are seeking individuals for our raid groups along with others to run mythic + , old school raids, over watch, diablo 3 and many other items. We utilize discord for these events Hookers and Blow Nights: Tuesday/Wednesday/Friday 8:30 p.m.- 11:00 p.m. EST Recruitment Dream List: Shadow Priest, Ret Paladin, Healers with a dps offspec Contact for Discord: Marjorie#8660 , Ally#2075, Tidus#7676 In-game: Marjorië-Trollbane, Cleopatria- Malfurion, Natsutidus-Malfurion Please notify any of the following above for any questions you might have Almost Good Nights: Wed 9:30-12:30 EST Thurs 9:30-12:30 EST Recruitment Dream List: Healers(No Shamans!!!) and DPS Contact for Discord: Holloweð(Ðayu)#7495 , Dirty#6133 , Ferid#4552 In-game: Holloweð-trollbane, Drtyrttnhkr-trollbane, Ferid-Malfurion Please notify any of the following above for any questions you might haveMarjorië2 Jan 8
Jan 8 LF Raiding/PvP Guild I'm looking for a low key Raiding/PvP guild that is active at night. I work nights on a set schedule and have a family so the time I can play is very specific (midnight - 2am server time). I also live 2 hours behind server time now. Haven't been a part of an active guild in a long time but pretty much all of my friends have quit playing and I'd like to get back into being part of a guild. I play Alliance on Trollbane, have all classes at 110 with my main being a 920ish Ret Pally. I've been playing since mid 06'. Leveled up as a Holy Pally (What a mistake that was), played mostly PvP until I joined a raiding guild and helped a guild push threw Kara as Holy. Switched guilds shortly after WotLK came out due to guild switching servers and becoming a pay to carry guild. Went from Holy to Prot for the next guild I joined as they needed an OT for Naxx. Switched back to Holy after that guild imploded due to the extreme aggression of the guild leader and stayed Holy up till the end of WotLK where I was so fed up with what Blizz had done to healing that I switch to Ret and have been so ever since. I'm out of touch with healing and tanking at this point but dabble with healing every once in awhile. I've done all the LFR raids since I stopped being part of an active guild and dungeons but nothing serious in any fashion. I consider myself to be a slightly above average player but am currently transitioning from being a clicker to using a Logitech G600 mouse so I feel as though I've lost a step or two due to that switch and still getting used to the mouse and the change. I'm a laid back mellow person who doesn't like drama or bull!@#$ but I am also upfront and blatantly honest so don't ask if you don't want to know exactly how I feel or think about something. I'm prior military working in corrections so I swear regularly and have a twisted sense of humor but don't bring a majority of that into the game (swearing is just part of who I am at this point but I don't swear like a sailer). Last thing and it is pretty important. I play WoW how I SEE FIT so unless you want to pay my sub don't tell me how to play my class, my spec, my talent choices, or the game in general. However, I am totally open to suggestions, ideas, opinions, as long as it is done in a friendly manor. The second you try to tell me how I should be doing something is the second I tell you to F*** off. WoW is a game and I play it for entertainment and enjoyment. I'm not looking for a guild to try and change that but add to it. Any questions let me know.Ødîn0 Jan 8
Jan 5 Looking for people from TBC Anyone who was in the guild vigil that may be able to line me up with the old GM Kabraxas and anyone in the old guild casus ab consensus or prelude Thanks a bunch!Uddk1 Jan 5
Dec 28 Looking for guild Looking for casual raiding guild. Would love to find a new family in WOW. All my friends have left and it's become lonely. 868 BM hunter. Been in WOW since fall of 2007 and love helping out when I can. Would like to find a guild that likes to have fun, chats and helps each other with quests and instances. Not fond of those that use the "F" bomb every other word but I'm not a prude either. Can I find a fit with your guild?Itchiyaya2 Dec 28
Dec 27 Recruting for guild <AltTerior Motives> Hello Tearinis here looking to fill the ranks of our guild. We are a small laid back guild devoted atm to guild dungeon runs, questing and achievements, as well as in guild contests with prizes! Our hope is to rebuild this guild up to that of a raiding guild some day but alas that is not today. If you are looking for a fast place raiding weekend with loud peeps and whirlwind action!!!!!!! that is not us. This is a low stress guilds, a pace to call home with discord and guild e-mail. If you are interested in placing your membership please email us at altteriormotives@gmail.com or message us at https://discord.gg/3fsxbrB . All lvls & classes welcome. Hope to see you soonTearinis0 Dec 27