Malfurion and Trollbane

Apr 25, 2016 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Connected-Realms Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your connected realms with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. http://us.battle.net/en/community/conductRygarius0 Apr 25, 2016
5d (A) <Calamity> 9-11PM Sun/Mon 8/8H 1/8M Decided to make a new post for BFA since the old thread was made in 2016! [A][US][Malfurion/Trollbane] <Calamity> [Mon/Sun: 8:45-11:00 EST] Hello everyone! <Calamity> is a tight knit group of raiders who have been raiding together all of Legion! We raid 4 hours a week Sunday and Monday. This is because most of our guild are ages 20-30 with regular 9-5 jobs that cant dedicate more than 2 nights a week to raiding. Even while only raiding 4 hours a week, we still had moderate success against the Burning Legion (Top mythic Alliance during NH, first Alliance to kill H KJ, 3rd H Argus) and we hope to continue that success against the Horde! We are also planning on taking PvP a bit more seriously this expansion, several of our members reached 2k+ ranking and will attempt to put together more organized PvP events. We have a very active discord, with priority Raidbots sims for all our raiders! We also provide food, gems, enchants, and repairs, to anyone that attains our raider rank. Hit myself or any officer up for more details! Raid times: Sunday 8:45PM-11:00PM EST Monday 8:45PM-11:00PM EST Recruiting AOTC not required! DPS, Monk, Warrior, and any ranged spec. That being said, if you are just looking to hang out, or have never raided before and would like to get your foot in the door, please reach out! If you feel you bring more to the table then a normal player, also let me know! Misc. DBM\Bigwigs and Discord required. You are not required to talk in voice just listen. Food\Flasks\Repairs\Enchants provided to our raider ranks. No alt requirements, but we do require you to stick to one raiding character during a tier. You are expected to know how to sim your character in order to maximize your effectiveness. We will of course help you if you are unsure how, and the guild has a premium Raidbots Discord bot to help you skip the line. We have a semi regular night of non WoW drunken fun. Put together by Kayess, we get on Discord to drink and play browser based games together! Not required at all, just a fun way to pass the time on Saturday nights! Reach out to any of our officers if you have any questions Galactic-Malfurion Jadedglaives-trollbane Alorá-Malfurion Kayess-trollbane Heathen-trollbane Kaelei-Trollbane.Galactic24 5d
5d [A] Aff lock and BM hunter LFGuild We both enjoying raiding, dungeons, xmog runs, achievement runs, etc... Looking for an active roster that raids on the weekends Saturday, Sunday and Monday evening. My current Ilvl is 344, BM hunter is 343. https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/malfurion/Brknhalo We've both been playing this game since vanilla and our current guild members aren't as active anymore, just looking for a new community to mix things up. Svo#1959 ThanksVeñeficus1 5d
5d Siege of Buralus: Lady Ashvane's Return Siege of Buralus: Lady Ashvane's Return (mythic). i had a stroke and cannot communicate good and my right side is paralyzed. can is patience is me and a quest i siege is buralus?Elwen0 5d
5d (H) Foxwoods adding members Did you know Foxwoods is one of the oldest guilds on Malbane? We would like to bolster our ranks to grow the guild an increase activity for all. We are older players who like to do a little questing, raiding, mythics, achievements, and BS in a relaxed open atmosphere. With real life as the priority, we are most active evenings and weekends. If you think this is a guild for you, whisper, Gracielou or Vurin. We would be grateful to have you. FOR THE HORDE! We raid on Fri @ 8:45PM EST. We are working on Uldir 4/9N . The average age is 42. Discord is our VOIP client. We are a no stress group just killing things and laughing along the way. If you are interested, whisper Lirdorf, Vurin, Gracielou, or Darsan in game, drop maxwarrior#1676 a friend invite; or whisper any guildee in game.Vurin1 5d
Nov 3 (H) 3 Homies LF Guild There are 3 of us (1 demon lock, 1 crap rogue, 1 holy/prot pally) looking for a casual guild that raids weekdays around 8pm EST. We prefer twice a week but will accept once a week. We are 4/8H but our raid team phased out due to life and a few of us are trying to get back at it. We are adults and sometimes cuss but are nice about it. We do not want to have job interviews or fill out ridiculous applications to play a game. We are not currently looking for Mythic raiding or have aspirations to do it at all really. We are currently on Wyrmrest but are reaching out our feelers elsewhere (but do not ask us to be Alliance scum). I can heal and tank but prefer to heal. Eisque the lock is pretty sick DPS. The rogue Hellmary (with an accented a) isn't very great at Dps right now bc she refuses to be a pirate. She also has a resto sham (Frazzlesnazz) that was dope in Legion and working to 120. bt: ColieKai#1214 or Joethetoe#1911Varthiis1 Nov 3
Nov 2 [H] <Synergos> 2/8M @ Illidan is Recruiting Hi there. <Synergos> is a horde guild currently calling Illidan home. With history stretching back over a decade and a level headed, methodical approach to working our way through tiers, our leadership is focused on progressing and experiencing every tier of raid content blizzard releases. We’re recruiting for both of our Mythic teams for current Uldir progression and Siege of Dazra’lor progression. Our weekday team runs Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday at 7PMCST, finishing at 11PM CST, while our weekend team runs Friday/Saturday starting at 7:30PM CST and finishing at 11:30PM CST. We also run M+ keys throughout the week, though our focus is on raid progression as a guild. We treat our guild with care and an eye to the future: we are comprised mostly of older players, and are concerned with finding people who fit that sort of relaxed community first, with skill second and gear a distant third. You can get in contact with one of our officers for further information. Conq#1121 Werebeef#1515 Best of luck.Werebeef0 Nov 2
Oct 28 [A] <Homeland> is Recruiting! 8/8H 1/8M Hello! <Homeland> is friendly, active raiding guild looking for more for our raid team! We are 1/8M and 8/8H Uldir and are looking for GREAT DPS (dual specced toons are appreciated!) to fill out the roster. We raid progression content three times a week, Tues/Weds/Sun 9:00-11:30. For those that need to gear up, we do run other raids and Mythic + on other days. We are very active on the evenings, and we expect a certain level of activity from you too! If you have any questions or would like an invite please whisper Lothareus-Trollbane in-game. Or, simply post below! You can also add me on BNET as Lothareus#1504 if you prefer. Raid spots are not always guaranteed, but we pride ourselves on our ability to get everyone raid ready and competitive and do try to bring everyone who wants to come.Lothareus3 Oct 28
Oct 26 [H] Shut It - Recruitment Uldir <Shut It> is recruiting for Uldir and Mythic+ dungeons. We are looking to build our raid group. Starting on normal difficulty. All spots are open. No raid experience needed. We are a fun group that is about learning and enjoying ourselves. No elitest need apply. We have a fun sense of humor that's a bit dirty, but always respectful. Come join our community and have some fun. Server - Trollbane & Malfurion Raid times: Tuesday and Thursday 7-9pm EST(server time) Contact: Haloriel(Hogren#1137) or search anyone on and give them a /whisperHaloriel1 Oct 26
Oct 24 Resto druid LF mount achievement guild Looking for a guild that has or is interested in doing: Guild Glory to the Pandaria Raider Guild Glory of the Draenor Raider And would also like to actively participate in getting: Glory of the Draenor Raider Glory of the Legion HeroRestocrat0 Oct 24
Oct 18 Endeavor Recruiting (A) Endeavor in recruiting for our core raid team. 7/8 Heroic and 2/8 Mythic Uldir. Looking for exceptional DPS and Hybrid classes. Affliction warlock, Balance druid and WW monk are in high demand right now. All players and welcome and will be considered. If interested whisper for information. Akroth-Trollbane Curousgeorge-Trollbane Gat-MalfurionNdurga0 Oct 18
Oct 18 [A] Dont Be That Guy is recruiting Current Progress: 8/8 Heroic Looking for DPS especially with healer/tank off specs DBTG is long-running (10+ years) casual-minded raiding guild on the Malfurion server. We're looking for a few good players to fill out our ranks for Heroic and Mythic raiding in Legion. Raids are Tuesday - Thursday at 8:30-11:30PM ST. DBTG has always had a fairly open recruitment process. Whether you're just looking for a place to hang out, interested in raiding at some level, or a PvPer, DBTG is open to all types of players. Especially interested in players who excel at multiple roles-- DPS with tank or heal offspec. Contact: Candre, Khyzer, Daleus or Somnophilia in game with any questions! glhfSomnophilia9 Oct 18
Oct 11 Do you have the name "Covenant" on hold? I'd really like to get to use this name on Malfurion and it looks like someone is holding it with a level 1 character. It's sentimentally important to me. I'd like to propose a trade of names (I have some really good single-word, class appropriate names held myself) or I'd like to offer in-game gold to delete the character and release it so I can make a character with that name. I've sent an in-game mail but if anyone knows who this is or if you have it yourself, please contact me. I'm sure we can come up with some kind of arrangement. Thank you.Dusk0 Oct 11
Oct 10 Returning Player LF Guild or Community Returning player from MoP. Looking for some people to run Mythic Dungeons on my Fury Warrior. Usually on late night (West Coast) I'm a pretty well rounded player with lots of past raid experience on various toons over the years. My Info: Setovak#1644Tartarús0 Oct 10
Oct 9 Holy Priest Looking for Guild Holy Priest looking for casual guild to raid.Jaicen1 Oct 9
Oct 4 <Keep it Tight> 5/8 Heroic Uldir Merged with Late Night Luckers Lightsocket - LegionFire#1527 Yesimademon - Malfurion Wurdalak - Trollbane Moghak - Rezuric#1477Lightsocket9 Oct 4
Oct 2 How is server ( trollbane) How is this server, thinking of starting a new main here. I have been on bleeding hollow since my start in wrath. I am interested in Trollbane cause of the population info and the 1 to 1.3 ratio. bleeding hollow has become overwhelmingly horde, i dont do world pvp anymore. thanks in advance for your thoughts on your serverMetrohexual6 Oct 2
Sep 26 <The Finest> Newly formed guild accepting all level players. Very friendly helpful and active players so far. Looking to expand. Give me a shout if interested :)Skrskr0 Sep 26
Sep 24 DPS LF Raiding Guild on Trollbane Item Level 333 Arcane Mage on Trollbane Looking for a Guild Hello, I would like to begin raiding Uldir, and I'd rather not use LFR. I am a lot more interested in joining a guild I can get to know as LFR feels very impersonal. I'm available on Thursdays and weekends during the later hours of the day starting at around 8:00 or 8:30 pm Eastern Time. I initially started playing back when burning crusade had just come out in February of 2007. I pretty much stayed current with the game until December of 2013. Since BFA has just been released, I decided to play again, and can't wait to raid with a memorable guild.Wawabee1 Sep 24
Sep 22 WTS Wooly White Rhino Have in-game item, looking for gold, there is currently only one other rhino on the AH than mine and it is going for 1,999,495g, open to offers!Xal0 Sep 22
Sep 21 Holy priest LF raiding guild Hi all. I returned to WoW a couple months ago after a 7 year break. I raided back in BC and WotLK on my shaman and warlock. I am looking to get back into raiding in BFA with a new class (this priest). I have only done LFR in legion and would like to get into heroic and, possibly, mythic raiding. I want to stick with a healer so I am open to playing discipline spec too. I also have some alts I will be leveling, a druid (mainly restro) and a shaman (mainly elemental). I am looking for a mature and semi-casual raiding guild that focuses on raid progression. I am usually on most days around 9-10 pm server time. So raid times around 9-10pm on 2-3 days a week would be preferable. BabyElephant#11407Ralius3 Sep 21
Sep 21 <H> Third Wave 8/8 N 3/8 H Third Wave is recruiting Range DPS and Healers. We raid Tuesday / Wednesday / Friday 7 central to about 10/11 depending on the night. As title says we are 8/8 N 3/8 Heroic.. Please send me an in-game message if your interested. Melee DPS could be considered for Ret/Warrior/DK Range DPS Shadow/Aff lock/ Frost/ Arcane/ Hunter Battlenet Jackymoon#1378Jackymoon0 Sep 21
Sep 18 . .Reweldone1 Sep 18
Sep 9 looking for a new guild took a break for a few years and got back into the game a few months ago. most of the people in my current guild no longer play. looking for a guild that is casual and alt friendly. battle tag ton80Geddylee1 Sep 9
Sep 5 347 holy priests lf [H] guild I show up 15-30 minutes early to every raid night with my consumables. I read up on fights. I read up on my class and specific thing my class do on a per fight basis. If the RL wants to try a strat I'm not familiar with, I just go with it and ask how high to jump. I make stuff for the guild as an alchemist and chef. I would like to raid 3 nights a week for about 3 hours a day. Mondays through Thursdays, I can do some time between 8 and midnight EST. Fridays, Sat, and Sun, I am more flexible, able to raiding between 7 and midnight EST. Realm transfer is fine, but I've transferred enough recently so I would like funding. Faction transfer is no; gob > all. Would prefer to stay east coast so my ping isn't affected. I am 8/11 h ant, and I have some parses if you're interested. I know I'm not a holy pally, a mw, or even a disc priest. I still show up early and with stuff to share. I've been in this business enough years to know that's pretty damn good. Menea6587#1396Reweldone0 Sep 5
Sep 4 [H] <Mostly Harmless> Hiatus Over We were originally formed on Drenden in 2008 under the name Requiem. What followed was consistent high-level raiding on the highest difficulty, always striving to be better. With almost 10 years of raiding experience behind us, we are no strangers to success. We are a diverse group of players from a variety of backgrounds. We don’t discriminate, nor do we tolerate any form of harassment. Some of us have been playing together for years, and others are just starting to understand why. Our leadership is strong and dedicated. TLDR; we aren't going anywhere anytime soon. Our goal is to be a welcome place for all WoW players, not just raiders. If you are interested in joining the guild, feel free to contact myself or any of the officers As a semi-hardcore guild, we strive to be efficient in our raiding, meaning we raid for less time per week than traditional 'hardcore' guilds but use that time as best we can to progress. Our raid week consists of three 3-hour nights. Because of this short raid week, we expect raiders to attend the majority of raids prepared and ready to kill bosses. Quality of raid time > Quantity of raid time Expectations -Show up on time, prepared with food, flasks, enchants, gems, and a good attitude. - Fights should be researched ahead of time, know what your class can bring to the table for every boss. - Attendance of 90% or higher. We ask that you post out in our absences channel if you have to miss a raid or will be late. - We'd rather be impressed by your skill than your gear. - Team Player. No drama is tolerated. Sometimes you do have to sit, sometimes you get the shi* job, it happens. We are coming back after a hiatus from legion and looking to fill our rosters once more. We are looking to progress back into mythics only when we have a solid core once more. Forming a solid group is more important to us than just throwing bodies into a group. Raid times: Tue/Thur/Sun 10pm-1am EST What we are looking for right now Raid Healer x2 Range (open to any) feel free to contact me at kriina#1333Norgana0 Sep 4
Sep 3 [H] Tues/Thurs 4pm-8pm PST Cross Realm PUG <Undercity Parcel Service> Horde - Kil'Jaeden are looking for more DPS and Healers to join our pug raid on Tuesdays and Thursdays 4pm-8pm PST. We'll start with normal on Sept 4th and quickly push into heroic while forming a core 20-25 man team in anticipation for cross-realm Mythic Raiding. Requirements: 1. Discord (Don't need a mic) 2. 340 iLvl 3. Flask, Food, Pots How will the raids be led? The first few attempts on the boss will be everyone learning it. Seeing the fight, understanding the mechanics, and getting a feel for timings. After that we'll be using food and pots and focusing down on the specific things wiping us. You don't have to play perfect, but if you die to the same thing and aren't making an effort to improve we will have to replace you. If these times work and you wanna join up with a pug that operates more like a guild free to contact us or join our Horde Community. Community: https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/eXEd4P3hdWk?region=US&faction=Horde Guild Leader: Racker#1664 Raid Leader: Haws#1579Racker0 Sep 3
Sep 3 Looking to level a new toon Hey guys Like the title says, i am just looking to level a mage from level 1 and would like to level with someone else. If anyone wants to join me just let me know! I dont have many people to play with on wow.Onemadorc0 Sep 3
Sep 2 <Legalize Peacebloom>recruiting for raids [A]<Legalize Peacebloom>(Malfurion-Trollbane) Is recruiting dps and a healer to fill the last spots on our raid team starting next week when it drops. We plan on raiding Tuesdays and Wednesdays 5:15 PST with alt runs on the weekends, we are a diverse group of people looking to do all pve/pvp content. Pm me or contact one of our leaders on discord. [chickennuggy#2691] [Cawk#0967] (I'm not a leader, just a recruiter but the leaders have plenty of notable achievements.) We would prefer a MW Monk, Affliction Warlock, Arcane/Frost mage or a Demon Hunter.Ditto0 Sep 2
Aug 17 New to Server; what're your thoughts? Hey all, I'm coming back to WoW after a break for BfA, and my old server is pretty dead, so I'm on the prowl for a new home. I'm pretty casual, so I don't need to be on a server with top raiding guilds or anything, but I do want to be someplace that's lively, with a solid community, players active in the world, and a PVP/BG experience that's balanced Horde v. Alliance. Is Malfurion that kind of place? Do you like/interact with your fellow players? Or is one side constantly getting wrecked on BGs, and everyone is hidden away on their guild chat? Let me know what you think, and thanks for chipping in!Tarqmon1 Aug 17
Aug 17 [H]<Bangarang> wants you! <Bangarang> is a very small horde guild of family and friends on Malfurion/Trollbane-US that wants to jump head first into Battle for Azeroth. We value positive attitudes and a fun social dynamic overall. We believe that WoW is a great tool to foster friendships, and view all content in the lens of growing closer as a guild. We also believe that real life comes first, so we aim to make everyone’s time online as fun-filled and satisfying as possible. Any classes, specs, and roles are currently welcome. When we have the roster for raiding, raids will be held Saturday and Sunday nights. Nonraiders are also welcome! If you feel you are an exceptional candidate and willing to get in the ground floor of something new, then <Bangarang> is for you! Please fill out this short app (https://goo.gl/forms/NEijPBdrccLtHyXu1), and Batarang will contact you soon!Batarang1 Aug 17
Aug 17 Malf Dead? I see they merged realm forums, haven't been on these in a very long time. Stopped by to say hi, if any of the old Vanilla/BC Malf crew is around. Verinity and I are on Stormrage, hop on if you ever wanna say hi. -- SissySìssy7 Aug 17
Aug 9 (A) Homeland Recruiting for BFA Homeland is a guild of 8+ years. We held the title of the #1 mythic progression guild on the alliance side for legion. We are looking to again hold that title for BFA. We are looking for experience and friendly players to fill both spots for mythic raiding and M+ groups. If interested please add me on Bnet or whisper Bazshiek-Malfurion in game. Raid times: Tuesday and Wednesday 9:00PM-11:30PM EST Sunday 9:00M-11:30PM EST Recruiting Tanks: Closed Healers: Open DPS: Open Misc. DBM\Bigwigs and Discord are required Food\Flasks\Repairs\Enchants will be provided Add Bazeleel#1857 in Bnet and Ill be more then happy to answer any questions you might have.Bazeleel10 Aug 9
Aug 9 OLD Legion <Calamity> recruitment post Please see the new recruitment post https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20767756818Galactic67 Aug 9
Aug 9 Graveyard Shift [A] The Late Night Community Are you someone that frequently, or exclusively, plays WoW during the latest of hours at night and into the morning light? If so, then you are well aware of the lack of community and activity at that time. Pugs can easily be the worst of the daily batch, the number of active guilds is extremely slim, and you often get the leftovers for Mythic+ and PvP groups. What's worse, is when a formerly reliable late night guild's activity starts to decline, your selection of new guilds is often coupled with a hefty server change cost (and sometimes faction change too). This is where Graveyard Shift comes in to play! Graveyard Shift is a new Discord community that strives to cater towards players that claim the world of Azeroth between 9:00 PM and 11:00 AM Eastern time. The idea behind Graveyard Shift is for you to no longer need to switch servers, or guilds, unless you desire to. This is the not-guild guild, where it doesn't matter what server you are on or what guilds you are in. We have tools to help you get the right info out to other community members so you don't have to bog your B.net friends list down. Currently we are only supporting the Alliance faction, but if the demand grows we will venture into the Horde. To get started, be sure to join our Battle.net Community: https://blizzard.com/invite/XNKxMELugKd Some, but not all, of the activities and interests you can find here include: • Legacy raiding and achievements • Rare mount/toy/pet farming • Casual and progressive raiding • PvP (Arena teams and Rated Battle Grounds) • Community events: Transmog parties, group leveling events, and more Graveyard Shift is completely open for anyone to join at any time. Anyone can create an event at any time, but those that continuously and reliably create and lead events can become Event Hosts. Everything in WoW is open to cross realm activity now, with the exception of current tier Mythic raiding. Join Graveyard Shift today! https://discord.gg/AdQz5ZrAquadeus1 Aug 9
Aug 4 Horde returning looking for casual Hello guys, I am looking for a casual guild that want to jump in BFA with fun in mind first. I am 32 and have a very loaded RL and wow is my way To relax. I would like To find a group of people with the same mind set as me while progressing in the content. I will mainly play monday to thursday 8pm To 11pm So is there any guild like this around Trollbane and Malfurion?? Thank folks. Cya in game.Samsoonn0 Aug 4
Aug 1 [H][Trollbane] <Phalanx> recruiting for BFA Good Day Adventurers! <Phalanx> on Trollbane-US is currently looking to recruit any and all experienced players as we begin our march to BfA! We are an incredibly friendly guild with a big dream, to be the top progression guild on Trollbane/Malfurion. Our mission is to push progression and better our raid team while still offering a low-pressure environment that tries to foster the most amount of fun and enjoyment. <Phalanx> is run by a triumvirate council with one additional Officer. Many of our members are veteran players who are friendly enough to help out any of our less experienced players. While not mandatory for you to be a carebear, we do hope that you are also a friendly individual to maintain our family-like nontoxic environment. Raid Times: Sunday and Monday, 7:30pm to 10:30pm (EST) Roles: We are recruiting DPS and healers. If you are interested in becoming a part of the <Phalanx> family, you can message <tako#11394> or <Zaidryn#1888> on B.Net or join us at <PW3Exxu> on discord, and ask as many questions as you like. Application form can be found at https://goo.gl/forms/B0fBiZsvb7rXbqkn1 We can also arrange for a cross server run if you would like to see how we run raids before applying. However, if you do decide to join our family, we will require you to transfer to Trollbane or Malfurion. Thanks, <Phalanx> RecruitmentCaelus0 Aug 1
Jul 29 Alliance Priests Social Community With the addition of communities under the social tab of Battle.net and World of Warcraft I would like to invite everyone to join the social community Alliance Priests! Help us build the largest class community in the World of Warcraft. We are growing fast and looking for talented individuals to fill moderator position. Join and help make this the best community in the game. - No limit on communities you can join - Cross server chat for priest discussion - Everyone welcome, main or alt - Positive attitudes please - Recruitment allowed click the link to join https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/owryrJncdrm?region=US&faction=AllianceStrangeteeth0 Jul 29
Jul 21 Ma&Tr OFFICIAL Horde PvP Community Discord Community Forum (MAIN): https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20766106617 PVP Forum (Arena): https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20766006532 PVP Forum (BG): https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20766096530 Official Horde PvP Community - Invite Links: Horde PvP 1 (Full) https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/invite/VjKrbpgspLx?region=US&faction=Horde Horde PvP 2 (Join) https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/9bmpakAfqoL?region=US&faction=Horde ...NOTE*: Please help the us grow by sharing the main posts with your Realm, Guild, and Friends. Be sure to [Reply] and hit the [Like] button too.Vvarleader0 Jul 21
Jul 14 Recruiting for BFA The Forgotten <Trollbane> is currently recruiting for BFA Raids, M+ pvp, heroics and questing. We provide repairs, flask, food, potions, enchants , gems for guild members. Looking to have a solid team in BFA, Contact Ainamaf or Deahnna in game or feel free to add my Btag Sighmoon#1896Deahnna0 Jul 14
Jul 9 WTS Mythic+ 15 gold My group is 970 11/11M carrying people for their weekly 15. We sell them token price so we can transfer the gold to Sargeras safely. If you're interested in a carry please add me at Agerek#1954 If you have a character on Sargeras we can sell it for less.Ilithiss1 Jul 9
Jul 8 WTS Battered Hilt Send a in game message to Bazshiek - Malfurion with your offer.Bazeleel0 Jul 8
Jun 4 [A] Two druids looking for guild for BFA A longtime buddy of mine and I are looking for a fresh start for BFA after taking multiple-month breaks each at the end of ToS. We're both experienced raiders and Vanilla vets, having raided on multiple classes, specs, and roles over the past 13.5 years. Prior raid guild GM and raid leader/officer experience for the both of us. Legion highlights for myself: 7/7M EN 2/3M ToV 10/10H NH the first week it was released, 3/10M (took a break and skipped M NH progression as a result) 5/9M ToS (took a break and just now coming back ahead of BFA prepatch) Looking for a two-night, 4-6 hr/week guild on the Trollbane/Malfurion connected server, mid-evening hours (between 8/8:30 until 11pm EST). I'd prefer to stay balance, but I'm open to resto for the right group. He'd like to tank, but can also feral/boomkin. Neither of us care about pushing Mythic anymore, but won't mind it if that's what comes naturally (current content Heroic clears are what we're after). Elgan#11620 if you'd like to chat some more, or reply here. Thank you!Elganir1 Jun 4
Jun 3 (H) <LFR Certified>, 10/11M, Argus recruiting TL;DR: We are looking for great, reliable, ranged DPS who can help us get down Argus for Cutting Edge. If you're the real deal, we'll even pay for your server transfer. See contact details at the bottom. ----------------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------------------------------- LFR Certified is a Horde guild on the Dalaran-US server, currently looking for a few exceptional players to complete our Mythic Antorus raid group. We have been around since mid-WoD, and have a talented/dedicated core group; we're just looking to build on it. We are currently tied for 1st most-progressed Horde guild on Dalaran at 10/11M, and tied for third overall server (includes Alliance). Our primary raid times are Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, from 8pm-11pm server time (eastern). What <LFR Certified> has to offer: -- Guild bank stocked with feasts, flasks, and potions to supplement whatever you are lacking during our guild raids. -- Loot Council: Gear is distributed fairly based on tier-set-bonuses, best-in-slot, etc. basis, with the mentality that the raid/guild benefits as a whole before the sole-player. -- A consistent Friday-Saturday-Sunday raid schedule. We expect our players to also be consistent in being able to make those raid days/times. -- Knowledgeable, skilled leaders and fellow players. We value performance in mechanics over performance on the meters. We are more than willing to work with you to improve your numbers if that’s where you’re lacking. We are currently looking for skilled ranged dps, namely ele Sham, Mages, and another Warlock, but are considering any qualified, skilled, and enthusiast applicants. To inquire further, apply, or just get in touch, please contact Nebeon (Nebeon23#1360), Vythra (SteelPhantom#11476), Fenreal (Fenreal#1600), or Jasny (Soar#1805), in-game.Vythra1 Jun 3
Jun 2 (H) Three Percenters) LFM The name says it all. I am currently bringing back this previously inactive guild and am looking for mature adults. The older the better. There are currently two of us active in the guild, one 66 yrs old and one 52 (me). So if you are an older player that feels like you don't quite fit where you are at or have gone solo because you can't find a guild you like we might be a good place for you. We use Discord and typically enjoy meaningful conversation. Part time players daily players we don't care we just need more of our kind of people. We mostly play weekends but hopefully that will change with new membership. Hit me up OldTimer65#1978Centerfire0 Jun 2
May 23 [A] ⚔️PvP Community Discord RageQuit Discord is the Alliance PvP Community for upcoming BFA. With experienced leadership in large scale communities, guilds and PvP. Join the fastest growing Discord with over 4k members and growing fast. https://discordapp.com/invite/9ghPBE9 Why join us? -We already host thousands other Alliance members within our Discord. We run events daily as shown in this link: https://teamup.com/ksx5hrm1rpryicafjs totaling over 60 Officers that work around the clock to make sure you get the best experience in PvP content. We also do many events on the fly due to World PvP. We do our best to make sure the Horde cower before us! -We have a very organized ranking structure to ensure events run smoothly and in a timely manner. If you ever want to become an Officer, all you have to do is apply in the #officer-application channel. We offer nice incentives and perks for our Officer core here at RageQuit. -ACTIVE Discord. Not only are we active, but we have cool things to do in our Discord such as you can personalize your profile by giving yourself personality roles and even personalize your color. We have music bots, Pokemon finding, trading, duel game and more! -PvP includes: BGs, RBGs, Arenas, World PvP, Tournments. Don’t PvP? No worries, we also do light PvE and even public events such as Karaoke, group movie viewing, Community Meetings with GIVEAWAYS and more. https://discordapp.com/invite/9ghPBE9 ←-What are you waiting for? JOIN NOW! OKAY I joined, now what? 1-Once you join, head to #game-setup channel and React with the emoji below WOW image to get the @WoW role and view WoW related gaming channels. 2- Read over the #rules-info channel for all the detailed list of all that we have to offer in our server. 3-Have FUN within our Community! If you have any questions or need help, contact the #❓support channel. https://discordapp.com/invite/9ghPBE9 -Deathology, President of the RageQuit Community -Cadigan, President of the RageQuit CommunityCadigan0 May 23
May 17 The Third Wave (Now Recruiting) Guild- The Third Wave Realm- Malfurion/Trollbane Raid Progression- 11/11N 11/11 H (3/11M Lead) <The Third Wave> Now recruiting a dedicated Mythic Progression Team. Currently recruiting for Mythic Antorus and Battle For Azeroth. WE HAVE ALL IN STOCK! > Repairs! Keystone Groups! You name it! Raid times: Tuesday- 9PM-12AM Realm Time(EST), (Normal/Heroic Clear)(Alt Run/Gearing for Set pieces if you dont have them) Wednesday- 9PM-12AM Realm Time(EST), (Progression Days!) Friday- 9PM-12AM Realm Time(EST), (Progression Days!) (Realm Time)(EST) Recruiting: Need RDPS and Heals! Currently Missing some DPS (So you Really good Mages/Hunters/Locks our there looking to join you can, we will always need you guys!) For our Healers :). We are looking for a nice (H) Pally or (H) Priest What You Must Have: Discord All Necessary Raid Addons! Atleast 945 ilvl for Heroic (IMPORTANT!!!!!!! MUST BE FAMILIAR WITH THE FIGHTS!) (What we mean.) You must atleast know the general Idea of every fight, know how the mechanics work. REQUIRMENTS FOR MYTHIC! Artifact Level 75 Atleast 960 while holding correct numbers for the fight. Willing to thrive to research the fights and in while doing that. Take some criticism. GEARING OUTSIDE OF RAIDS It will help all of us if you all just spend time to research more about your class(FOR EXAMPLE) Join in on our guilds keystones when they are posted to test your numbers/ healing. (Be active!!!) Have mythic experience in any xpac if you don't have any on Mythic Antorus. CONTACT US: If you're interested, please let us know! We'd love to hear from you. You can add our battle tags, or just reply to this thread :). Trickshot-CrazyMage#11447 Clutched-Clutch#12490Devoe10 May 17
May 17 Old Veteran LF Casual Raiding Guild Good Morning Guilds! I am a long time player of wow, I've been around since the later days of vanilla (Patch 1.11.0 for those interested). Currently looking for a casual raiding guild as I'm tired of hanging out in my defunct guild queuing up for LFR. I am a parent, so my availability can be effected as Kids come first! Main: Horde BE BM Hunter (ilvl 937) or Horde Troll WW Monk (ilvl 936) Server: US Trollbane I'd like to remain on Trollbane, but would be willing to xfer to a ranked progression guild (if they would put up with my casual schedule) Available Times: 8pm to 11pm, every day As I've said, I've been playing Wow from just before the release of BC. I raided heavily in BC, WOTLK, and Cata before I became a more casual player. I left a few times here and there for a few months, but always ended up coming back. I have finally decided to stay a Wow player for the rest of my life, as why kid myself, this game is amazing. I stepped up my focus a bit during WoD and Legion as my kids have gotten a bit older. The main reason I am looking for a guild is so that I can experience raiding content outside of LFR. I'd like to complete at least a normal run of Antorus before the end of Legion, and would love the opportunity to get in on the ground floor for raiding in BfA I am quite a competent player, I DPS hard and I don't stand in fire (unless it's Armageddon, gotta soak that damage), two great traits ;) My main want from a guild is a fun positive environment, preferably with mostly mature players. If I can find a guild I like, then I will certainly contribute highly, both with gold for guild repairs, and mats (herb and mining) as I am a gatherer. So please let me know if you are interested, you can send a PM to Tierce #11953 TLDR: I play good, want good relaxed guild. Invite me! Thanks!Ironstride0 May 17
May 16 Blood DK Looking for a guild (H) So I am looking for a guild. As a tank it is hard to get into normal raid groups and therefore hard to get better gear. I play a lot and would love to fill that tank spot you are missing in your hearts. I am EST but stay on late enough most nights that it shouldn't be a huge problem. Hit me up please I am tired of running solo in this game. TheDoctor#12946 or Mardagan in game.Mardagan0 May 16
May 16 Seeking Casual guild that raids and more (H) I am looking for a Horde guild that spends a lot of time doing group content but is still fairly casual when it comes to pushing progression raid content. I DO enjoy raiding, but I am looking for a guild where members don't only log-on just to raid. I am looking for a guild where members participate in most aspects of the game, including helping other guild members level new characters, questing, doing dungeons, and even casual group PVP. I play a Druid and I focus on resto spec. I have a DK and Warrior alt but I spend 99% of my time on my Druid playing resto. I have a friend who would like to join the guild with me. He plays a mage and we are currently leveling him up to 110: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/trollbane/tuckkster Both of us have played our main characters since vanilla, but due to events in our lives we both took a break for most of Legion. We are both trying to catch our characters up and get them geared to a decent level so we can participate in relevant content. The guild that we are in now, "Resolute", is just an old bank-alt guild. Hopefully we will be a good fit for your guild. Thanks for your time.Gotnorice4 May 16