Misha and Rexxar

Apr 25, 2016 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Connected-Realms Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your connected realms with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. http://us.battle.net/en/community/conductRygarius0 Apr 25, 2016
Jul 16 To those who miss me..... I miss you all.Facemelt3 Jul 16
Jul 16 LF old friends Anyone from <Blue Moon> or <Unhallowed> still around?Luxury0 Jul 16
Jun 15 [A] <Hounds of Tindalos> Recruitment forTomb! Greetings Potential New Member! <Hounds of Tindalos> is recruiting raiders to fill some vacated slots for Tomb. Current Progression: 10/10M 3/3H 1/10M At minimum we are looking for 1 Warlock (Spec negotiable: But, you are already geared) 1 Resto Druid (Preferably Geared) 1 [other healer: negotiable, would prefer geared Holy Pally] We are building a roster to work effectively to attack Mythic when it is prudent to do so. If you are not one of the classes listed, but are a geared raider with established performance, we'd still like to hear from you. Raid Nights: Mon / Tues / Wed / Invites start between 7:00pm to 7:15pm CST, with the intention to begin pulls at 7:30. We raid until 10:30, or longer based on the raid team availability/energy. We expect raiders to attend with a minimum 80% attendance for the calendar month to be considered "in good standing". *** At this time, raid times are non negotiable. If our raid times do not fit you, you may disregard further reading. Your Minimum Requirements: iLevel minimum 890+ Your DPS output goal should be minimum (500k+ Heroic/ 700k+ Mythic) sustained, regardless of spec/class. Your HPS output goal should be minimum 450k+ sustained, regardless of spec/class. You will be required by our Development Officer or Raid Leader to perform an assessment of your output and mechanical skills before being allowed to raid. The GM and DO reserve the right to waive this assessment if your raid behaviors have been sufficiently proven. Loot System: For the Normal Tier of Tomb, our guild will be experimenting with Loot Council. In the event that Loot Council does not meet the needs of the guild, we will be reverting back to EP/GP. Minimum Expectations for raiding: All of your raid gear is enchanted/gemmed/etc. Any missing opportunities will prevent you from getting an invite. You should come prepared with personal needs. We typically provide some repair money and your flasks, but you should have proper food buffs/etc. You should have already read any strategy guides/videos for the boss(es) being attempted for the evening if that information is announced. Our preferred boss video guides are made by Fatboss on Youtube. The Raid Leader reserves the right to edit and amend these strategies as they see fit. Attendance: Hounds strives to push itself to be the role model on our server for doing the most amount of work in the least amount of time. We raid 3 nights per week. We understand if you need to miss a day for family related business/etc. That is approximately 12 raids per month. You should expect to be able to attend 80% of those events. We respect the fact most of use are working adults and stuff comes up, but we ask you make necessary arrangements to be available on our raid nights. These arrangements include actions such as blocking off those times at your place of work ; or reserving 'Quiet Time' at home to raid efficiently without interruptions. Who we are: Our raid team consists of many "old world raiders" who have been around since Vanilla, and for whatever reason have had to compress our old hardcore gaming life. WoW is now over 10 years old, and we're all one generation promoted now. Marriage. Kids. Military Deployment. Job Promotions. You get the idea. Guild Culture: Our community was established in October of 2008 and is working to be a multi-platform community. We are a raid guild that strives to work towards being in the Top of Alliance guilds on our server. We give 110% for the 3 nights of raiding we do have. As such, we are very laid back on our days off, but have our game-faces on when it's time to punch in and kill stuff. We are Military Friendly, you will not be gkicked if you need to Life AFK to serve our country or if you have a work project that will take you away for a few weeks. We have over half of our original founding members. We liken our culture to "the big little country town". In raids we do not yell or disparage your character, but we will call you out if something needs attention to be fixed. This is a synopsis of our community. You may find a fully detailed document on our forums page for in-depth reading, if you choose once your website account has been approved. Previous Achievements: Top 5 of Progression during Wrath (Alliance) Top 5 of Progression during Mists (Alliance) Top 3 of Progression during Warlords (Alliance) Thanks in advance for your time! As a note, applications on our website are private and can only be viewed by individuals with administrative or leadership roles in the community. You can apply in confidence that we will protect your privacy. Contact me in game or apply at www.hoft.enjin.com You may also contact me via Battlenet at Espirius#1582 Agapetus GM of <Hounds of Tindalos> Rexxar/Misha USAgapetus1 Jun 15
Jun 5 Anyone old school still play here? Anyone from Rexxar still play around. Lyndis here from PSSC.Gameaholic14 Jun 5
May 29 Need people to play with I am hopping back in to the game, and I am in need of some friends to play with.Mandalten0 May 29
May 24 {H} Last Stand Recruiting Last Stand is looking for new recruits for raiding. M EN 2/7 H TOV 3/3 H NH 10/10 H Tos 6/9 We're looking for DPS - any good DPS Tank - full Heals - 1 Holy Paladin Raid times - Tuesday & Wednesday 8 server to 11 server Contact GSIS#1234 in game, or anyone else who is online or fill out an application on the guild website. Guild website is http://laststandrexxar.enjin.comGsis17 May 24
May 21 {H} Looking for Guilds Hi I am recently new to Rexxar-Misha and decided about joining a guild and have been wondering how many active guilds are out there? I would like to meet additional people who I can just socialize or get to know please? Plus I feel lonely and getting tired of tanking for disrespectful pugs.Kremda0 May 21
May 19 five man progression Hey all. I am a casual player on the horde side looking for either an active casual guild or just a few friendly people to run Mythic + dungeons, karazhan, any maybe occasional raids. I do not have a set schedule and cannot commit to joining raiding guilds or commit to any sort of regular schedule to play WoW due to my job. I do play at least a few days every week mainly at night (usually past 9 PM and am on sometimes until 4 AM). It is so frustrating trying to pug mythic + dungeons and kara. I have a BM hunter (ilvl 869), holy priest (ilvl 865) and currently working on gearing my guardian druid. If anyone here is a casual WoW player on the horde side interested in progression through mythic + and karazhan primarily and would like to group up together, please add me. Havenata#1515Darlenia1 May 19
May 19 [H] Priest Looking for new home <3 Hello whoever is reading this - I've been away from the game for quite a while and just started playing again. I raided with Unhallowed back in MoP and now that the guild is dissolved I'm pretty much left in an empty guild. I've been settling into the new expansion nicely, but I'm getting tired of having to pug Mythic+ dungeons and dealing with some painful Nighthold PUGS. I'd really like a guild where I can hop on and progress Mythic+ some nights and maybe do some raids too with still having a flexible schedule. Really would just be nice to play with some guild members instead of pugs all the time. My battle tag is Nicé#1606 - if you've got anything for me I'd love to hear from you <3. Thanks!Nicé1 May 19
May 19 [H] <Ancient Blood> Recruiting Hey guys and gals of mishar/rexxa, we are still looking for more healers and dps for Nighthold. We're about to start some mythic, but we also run heroic and normal every week. Our progression raid times are Tuesday and Thursday nights, 8 to 10:30 server time (6 to 8:30 pst). Our normal/alt run is on Sunday night, same time. We have a pretty decent core group, and we've been around for awhile now doing our thing. So we're comfortable bringing in new people for a tryout, and we'll stick you in a fun trial run if you seem at all like you are dedicated and ready to teamwork, then we'll go from there. Of course if you are an experienced raider who already has heroic level gear, that's even better. We have young people and old people and every size shape and color of people and some people that aren't even really people (aliens). Like any guild we have certain expectations of our raiders, which we can help you with, but in the end the responsibility will be yours, such as being really good at stacking pancakes, and playing parcheesi, etc. Other than that, we just want you to show up and have fun, and get loot and be part of some progression. So give me a whisper if I'm on or talk to any of these other nice fellows: Mysery-rexxar Ragewillow-rexxar Vizrahen-rexxar Feel free to bother us if you have any questions. Just contact anyone in the guild and they'll put you through to an officer.Lazybones15 May 19
May 16 Coupe De Grace - Rexxar 5/10 H Recruitment Coupe De Grace - Rexxar Guild Application Seeking DPS and Open to the following Classes -Shadow Priest -Hunters -Mages -Rogues CDG is a Casual Raiding Guild Currently Recruiting 880 + ILVL Raiders to finalize our roster. Our current progression is 5/10 H Nighthold. Our Guild Prides itself on a respectful and family atmosphere while raiding. We require Raiders to be Auto-Sufficient in and out of Raids. Flask/Food/Augment Runes are mandatory for ALL Progression content Raid Times: Tue-wed-thur from 8PM-11PM (eastern) ***Please E-Mail Dragoon.cdg@gmail.com if you would like to fill out an application. For any further questions please contact Dragoon-Rexxar in Game.***Dragoon1 May 16
May 15 [A]Hey The Kings Back recruiting <HTKB> Do you like raiding but tired of pugs? Are you looking for a friendly guild where you will not be just one more member? Are you available to raid Tues and Sun 7-10pm (CST)? Then let's talk please! Our guild is somewhat small, but every single member in the guild is active every day. More importantly, our guild is composed of experienced mature players who have been playing the game since vanilla times and miss that sense of community we had back in those days. We are currently raiding Nighthold (H) 8/10 and still offer the opportunity to clear Normal 10/10 for those missing gear from normal content. We're looking for people with the right attitude to join our team and commit to our raid times. We run mythic+ dungeons, old raids and dungeons for transmog and achievements, and just generally help each other out. We also have a very active discord channel. Please whisper me in-game or send me an in-game mail, I will be checking inbox several times a day. You can also try to whisper: Palidis (our raid leader), officers: Donnovan, Palepriest, Karilyn, or any other member online :) Thank you! P.S. Please note I'm posting this with a different character other than my main due to having a name that is hard to spell with accents.Shamelle7 May 15
May 10 looking for ppl zach aka mertukani !Tresdin1 May 10
Apr 21 Knights of Genesis recruiting! Currently looking to recruit for my guild <Knights of Genesis>. We are just currently starting out and recruiting others to help out with both questing, putting together guild events and forming a core raid team. Add my battle tag: Vince#1736 and join our Discord as well! https://discord.gg/mPQGx5Q Any other questions, feel free to add me or whisper me in game!Vincintius0 Apr 21
Apr 3 Server questions Background When I first started playing WoW back in 4.3, Rexxar was a suggested server for new players. I enjoyed levelling and playing through the first half of MoP here before moving to a pvp realm. Now a couple of old friends are coming back and we're considering reuniting on Rexxar. I see that between Misha and Rex you've got a ratio of about 5k Alliance to 2k Horde right now. I have a few questions: - How is the community? The forums are quiet but being free of drama is a good thing. - How is the pvp? We used to have some small scale stuff going on from time to time, wondering if that's still going on. - How active are the factions really? Are people actually out in the world or are they mostly huddled in garrisons accumulating gold for Legion? Thank you.Boris2 Apr 3
Mar 29 To finish Shadowmourne questline I want to finish the Shadowmourne quest line, but I need help to get past the Blood Infusion portion of the quest line. Tomorrow night I'll be in front of the ICC instance on the Rexxar server at 8pm PST (that's 10p CST) and will enter the instance at 8:15p (15 minutes later) to blast through ICC on 25-Man Heroic to reach Queen Lana'thel and complete the Blood Infusion portion. Anyone who wants to come and share the loot is more than welcome to join me. There's no free lunch, so in return for helping me I'm willing to return the favor and help anyone who helps me to finish the quest line for themselves or with any quest/ dungeon/raid instance they need help with. Who wants to kill the Lich King? (edited to add references to CST)Jacques2 Mar 29
Mar 24 Buck Fuddies Recruiting Leveling guild. All welcome. No one turned away. I plan on doing all the old raids as a guild. No Hassles.Demondancer0 Mar 24
Mar 11 Trivia question :) Whats round? You recycle it and you probably do it every other day not every day. :) 50k gold to the winner!Park2 Mar 11
Mar 8 Momentum is recruiting for core raid slots Momentum is recruiting! We are looking for all Rdps! Lock is preferred. Guardian Druid Resto Druid Frost or Unholy Dk Fury good dps please feel free to apply Progression 9-10 H NH ~We raid Tues//Thurs//Sun 730-1030 pm server. ~Wed 730 pm Server will be Normal clear and old content for those that want to attend. ~We run Mythic+ pretty much everyday. Contact for more Information Dahako#1969 In game mail Karved-Misha Zivalis-MishaKarved1 Mar 8
Mar 3 {A} Legendary Exiles LFM *Sorry Favro I'm highjacking this thread lol* Legendary Exiles is an alliance side, adult, laid back friendly and casual guild on the Rexxar server. We are looking to add to our ranks with some likeminded people for just about everything. Whether you are interested in raiding, dungeon running, questing, crafting, or just hanging out and chatting, we'd love to have you come join our group. If raiding is your thing we’re looking to bolster our ranks with 1-2 healers, 3-5 DPS and possibly an additional tank, so long as that person would be willing to switch between tank and DPS duties as needed. We currently raid on Thursday (progression) and Sunday (normal mode) night from 8:00 pm (invites start at 7:45 pm) to 10:00 pm CST (same as server time). Our current progression is 7/7 Normal and 1/7 Heroic EN, 3/3 Normal ToV and 7/10 Normal Nighthold. If this sounds like it might be a good fit for you please take a look at our website legendaryexiles.guildlaunch.com and fill out an application. If you are specifically looking for a raiding position please be very detailed on the application, it helps the process through with greater ease. Thanks for your time and consideration.Fulgara3 Mar 3
Feb 28 < Knights of Nocturne > is recruiting! We're a fairly new guild looking for non-druid heals, and all dps for our Nighthold progression. Currently doing Normal, but soon moving to Heroic once we gain more members and gear up our current members. There's only 6 of us that have been currently raiding hence the lack of guild achieves and progression, but the members that have been raiding are 10/10 normal, and a few have done various bosses on heroic. We've been raiding steadily despite not having a full guild group, and stay very active as we grow. We're willing to help people level, and we form carry groups for fresh 110's to do M & M+ to get members geared for raids fast. Our goal is to get fresh 110's raid ready (gear-wise) in 4-5 days depending on availability of members on at the time (and lucky gear drops). Once we get enough members, we'll start working on dungeon and raid achievement runs as well. Current raid times are on Fridays and Mondays 10pm server time. Times are flexible as many of our members have kids and jobs, so if you're super rigid about starting on time, we're probably not for you. But if you're chill about starting a few minutes late from time to time, and taking short breaks during raids, then we welcome you! Help us grow and be awesome :D Do a /who Knights of Nocturne and ask any member for an invite!Tourmalìne0 Feb 28
Feb 20 890 Prot Pally LF Raid Group Hello! I am currently ilvl 890. 10/10 N NH, 2/10 H NH looking for a daytime raiding group/guild. I am currently in Europe so the time difference is a killer. Any groups looking for a tank?Tjpowers0 Feb 20
Feb 6 [A] OotBR is now recruiting! Who are we: We are an older guild that has a bunch of members that are trying tot get back into the game in a more casual way. We are looking to expand our raid team to have more people to join us in our adventures to do more raiding while not letting members of our team fall behind in legion. What we are looking for: We are looking for mature players that are more casual to join us in heroic Emerald Nightmare and continue with us into ToV and Night hold. While being able to get along with members of the guild and creating an overall pleasant experience for all guild members. What do we offer: We can offer a friendly experience for all members that are in our guild. We can help gear newer players in legion to help grow people as a player to better us as a guild. We provide full repairs, pots, flasks, gems & enchants for our raiders to help ease the cost and time-sink of raiding keeping the focus on the fun. Outside of raiding we welcome alts and guest, and have fun-runs for old PvE content and achievements that any member can set up. Legion Schedule: Saturday: 7pm- 11pm CST (8pm- 12pm EST) Overall Needs: Ranged: High Priority Healer: Low Priority Melee: Lowest Priority Tank: Medium Priority Other Expectations: 78% raid attendance (Not problem if warned) Be ready to raid at start time +-15mins Have Ventrilo and a working microphone. How to Apply: Fill out our application here https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/KD5HYC2 and respond to this post to expedite the review process! Contacts: Recruitment: Aech#1446 Guild Master: Arimir (Arimir#1557) Officers: Sorrowend, Beir, Jaidlyn, Chubbycheeks, and PandagosaSaginmyjeans3 Feb 6
Jan 28 [H] Looking for 5 man Group I am a Guardian Druid currently working a lot in RL. I have become sorta casual and would like to find some fellow casual players that would like to explore 5 man mythic dungeon content. If you need geared up a bit to start mythic 5 man dungeons I can help with that as well. I am currently sitting on an ilvl of 861 and will happily assist anyone that is friendly and are easy to get along with. In need of 3 dps 1 healer Contact Darvo#1326Boök0 Jan 28
Jan 20 [A] Decerto Recruiting for Progression! Before I get into all the guild info let me just say we are now accepting new members to expand our ranks with progression raiding in mind. If you're looking for a new raiding home for the Nighthold raid now is the perfect time to apply! Who We Are: Formed in 2006 on Vek'nilash, Decerto had the privilege of opening the AQ gates, after the guild disbanded several veterans transferred to Misha to rebuild the guild in 2007. In BC Decerto was the premier 25-man raiding guild on the server, enjoying a great deal of success all the way up to Sunwell. We also raided successfully through WoTLK, and raided all end game content on a more casual level. During Cataclysm most of our core looked elsewhere for MMO entertainment or simply took a much needed break from things. We raided steadily through Mists of Pandaria and Warlords of Draenor. We are now looking to bolster our raid team to push our way into Mythic for Legion. What We Are Looking For: We're seeking mature dedicated semi-hardcore raiders with good senses of humor, who take their positions seriously, and want to be part of a successful raiding guild. Experience in previous expansions raid content is always an asset, but we are most certainly willing to help players who show promise and dedication despite experience. A good attitude will garner a lot of support from the guild. What We Offer: Decerto will always be a progression raiding guild, and in that respect we offer a focused and coordinated environment during raids where you will get the opportunity to experience the latest PvE content as it's deployed. "Be proud, but not boastful" has been the primary ideology for the guild since inception. We provide full repairs, pots, flasks, gems & enchants for our raiders to help ease the cost and time-sink of raiding keeping the focus on the fun. Outside of raiding we welcome alts and guest, and have fun-runs for old PvE content and achievements that any member can set up. Legion Schedule: Mon: 8 pm-11 pm CST (6-9 PST) Tues: 8 pm-11 pm CST (6-9 PST) Wed: 8 pm-11 pm CST (6-9 PST) Current Progression: 8/10 Heroic NH 10/10 Normal NH Overall Needs: Ranged: High Priority Melee: Medium Priority Healer: MediumPriority Tank: Medium Priority Other Expectations: 80% raid attendance Research your class in order to maximize your performance on each encounter Be ready to raid at start time Have Ventrilo and a working microphone How to Apply: Fill out our application here https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/QSP66BY Contacts: Recruitment: Akuild#1248 Guild Master: Remaik Officers: Magmarok, Rokjinu, Decimater, Xannathel, ValieriaAkuild15 Jan 20
Jan 11 Fix PVP Healing! Fix PVP Healing!Flashofsmite0 Jan 11
Dec 24 [A] A Murder of Crows is Recruiting! <A Murder of Crows> @ US Connected Rexxar/Misha Raid Schedule (Central/Server Time): Tuesday 9pm-12am Wednesday 9pm-12am Thursday 9pm-12am Guild Website : amurderofcrows.org Current Progression: 7/7 Mythic (7/7 Heroic) - Emerald Nightmare 3/3H (3/3N) - Trials of Valor Currently Recruiting: -Elemental Shaman -Marksmanship Hunter -Shadow Priest -Fire Mage -Any Warlock Spec If your spec is not one of those listed above and you feel like you are an exceptional player, you are strongly encouraged to apply regardless. About Us: <A Murder of Crows> is a small semi-hardcore raiding guild whose dedication to fun, and intelligent raiding is paramount. Formed by hardcore veteran raiders during Cataclysm who sought a less demanding raiding schedule and fairly relaxed atmosphere, while still maintaining a strong desire for Heroic/Mythic progression. This ideology has served us well in the past and most recently throughout Mists of Pandaria where <A Murder of Crows> consistently finished each tier as the top Alliance Raiding guild on US-Rexxar throughout the expansion; culminating in a server 1st 10-Man Heroic Garrosh Kill! What we're looking for: We are seeking driven, capable raiders whose interests are synonymous with ours. An absolute understanding of your class, knowledge of the current tier, acceptance of constructive criticism, and a well-natured personality are all things that we consider a must. Above all, we specifically seek raiders with a desire and capability for heroic/mythic progression. Current recruitment needs are displayed in the application section of our website. However, we are always interested in applications from exceptional players! If you are a class that is listed as closed on our website, but feel that you can compete with our current members, feel free to submit an application and we will strongly consider it. Contacts: Officers: Cyclrin(Valeor#1843) Galebard(QuantumStix#1187)Cyclrin7 Dec 24
Dec 21 LF late night raiding Hello there, Was wondering if there were any guilds on Misha/Rexxar that are currently raiding in the weeeee hours of the night. My current schedule only allows me to be on from about 10 PM central to, well, when ever I feel I'm about to fall asleep at the keyboard :) I have both a DH and Enhance Shammy in the 860s, what nights the raids are on doesn't matter, only the time slot! If someone could point me in the right direction I'd greatly appreciate it.Gennbu0 Dec 21
Dec 21 [H] Villain Recruiting for Mythic Villain is currently looking for a few more key players to complete our raid group. While we're recruiting everyone both social and raiders, we're focusing especially on the classes we need to round out our Mythic roster! We are currently 2/7 Mythic EN and 2/3 H ToV. Our raid times are as follows; (EST) Tuesday: 10pm - 1am Wenesday: 10pm - 1am (Optional Alt raid night) Thursday: 10pm - 1am Currently recruiting the following for raid spot; Willing to Pay for Transfers for exceptional raiders. After providing logs and trial runs. DH (Havoc) Monk (Windwalker & Mistweaver) Mage (All specs) Priest (All Specs)**** Paladin (Holy & Ret) Druid (Balance) OS is a plus Warlock (All specs) What we're searching for among applicants - Positive attitude. We're progressing through Mythic, EXPECT multiple wipes. - Awareness. Constantly dodge avoidable mechanics. - Consistency. Minimum single target DPS should always be 250k. - Dedication. At least 90% raid attendance. We know unexpected IRL issues occur, at least notify an officers. If you're just looking for a social home, that's fine! We're currently accepting all classes as socials! What we request of you: We expect you to know your class and rotation. Your dps/heals/tanking ability should not be below average. We expect you to come as prepared as possible to raid nights. Show up on time, have consumables, know the encounters. If you would like to know more, please contact Kittipat91#1428 or Loki2w1#1690 or Baphomet#1779, or apply at http://villain.enjin.com/homeDurial30 Dec 21
Dec 19 [H] Heroic ToV Weekly Pug - 12/19 Good Evening, My name is Haws (Haws#1579), I am the Raid Leader of Our Valor and we are raiding on December 19th and looking for people to help kill Helya. We are a small but dedicated guild that has prided itself on running smooth and efficient pugs to help with our progression as a small group. We have been able to teach and work with many PUGs to help us complete farm content, and also teaching PUGs new fights that we are progressing on. We are looking for people to come to our raids and be dedicated to coming so we can clear out content. Whether you are playing on an ALT, want Bonus rolls for the week or you want to kill the fights for the first time and want to come to our raids to progress further, We are the group for you. Info is below. Raid Details Time: Monday Dec 19th 4:00 PST/7:00 EST - 7:00PST/10:00 EST Guild Players: 6 Agenda: Helya Needs: 1 Tank / Heals / DPS (Ranged would be nice, But won't turn away High melee DPS) Requirements Gear: 870 Experience: First 2 bosses in heroic Supplies: Potions (You are expected to double pot), Food, Flasks. Expectations We expect that you can - Take criticism - Attempt to improve - Come to multiple raids - Be prepared - Have a positive attitude - Contribute to fightsRacker0 Dec 19
Dec 17 how be dis realm i kinda wanna new home and i base my realm choice purely of how badass the name is. is rexxar decent or is it dead. i just want a chill environmentNochtra7 Dec 17
Dec 16 [A] Chaotic Unity - Unite in Chaos! Introduction Chaotic Unity, founded in 2015, is one of the largest guilds of RexMisha and has an incredible social atmosphere and very helpful community. As for activities we simply do what everyone is feeling if that's running old raids, questing or simply just queuing battlegrounds we do it all! Progression We're currently 3/7 N/EN as we casually assemble our raid team. We're in no way a mandatory raiding guild. Our goal is to have fun at no ones expense. We're currently seeking raid leaders and event masters. Statistics We currently have 900+ members and are always actively recruiting. In the past 24 hours we've had 229 members online, with 40 online consistently, and this week we've had 516 active members and finally for the month we've had 816 active members. Our Stance on Inactivity As a massive social guild we have to maintain a strict activity code to ensure future spots for future members. The policy changes depending on our roster size and as of right now our inactivity policy is 60 days. If you're ever removed for inactivity you're ALWAYS welcomed back! Overview of our Rules and Guidelines Ingame Rules: www.chaoticunity.com/rules Ranking System We use a non-competitive ranking system that is based on seniority. Your rank will automatically be adjusted based on your join date and other factors that consider you for roles with responsibilities. www.chaoticunity.com/ranking Join Now In-game: /who Chaotic Unity and whisper anyone online for an invite. Online: www.chaoticunity/registerThorar0 Dec 16
Dec 16 yo yeah uriteEpicxo3 Dec 16
Dec 11 <No Skill> WTS Heroic Emerald Nightmare <No Skill> of Rexxar-Alliance is looking to sell full clear runs through Emerald Nightmare. Below you can find our package deals, and what you can expect from each option. Ahead of the Curve: Xavius(Personal Loot run) - Chance to receive ilvl 865-895 loot for your class/spec from Xavius only - Heroic Achievement: AOTC: Xavius - Chance at class specific Legendary - Takes ~15 minutes to complete 7/7 Heroic Emerald Nightmare(Personal Loot run) - Chance to receive ilvl 865-895 loot for your class/spec - Heroic Achievements including AOTC: Xavius - Chance at class specific Legendary - Takes 1-2 hours to complete 7/7 Normal Emerald Nightmare(Personal Loot run) - Chance to receive ilvl 850-895 loot for your class/spec - Normal Achievements including Rift of Aln - Chance at class specific Legendary - Takes ~1 hour to complete Scheduling: Our carry times are flexible and can be shifted to accommodate buyers. Generally, our times are between 8-12EST. To schedule a run with us, contact me using the information below or reply back to this thread and I'll reply to you. Battletag: Chaotix#1201Ciaoticks9 Dec 11
Dec 2 [A] Legendary Exiles - Looking For More ** Updated Post On 10/31/16 ** Legendary Exiles is an alliance side, adult, laid back friendly and casual guild on the Rexxar server. We are looking to add to our ranks with some likeminded people for just about everything. Whether you are interested in raiding, dungeon running, questing, crafting, or just hanging out and chatting, we'd love to have you come join our group. If raiding is your thing we’re looking to bolster our ranks with 1-2 healers, 3-5 DPS and possibly an additional tank, so long as that person would be willing to switch between tank and DPS duties as needed. We are currently a bit short on the ranged side of things but will consider both melee and ranged positions. We currently raid on Thursday (progression) and Sunday (normal mode) night from 7:00 pm to 10:00 pm CST (same as server time). Our current progression is 7/7 Normal and 1/7 Heroic. We would like to start pushing much harder on the Heroic end of things right away, but being that we are only 1/7 currently it should eliminate anyone from feeling that they are "too far behind". If this sounds like it might be a good fit for you please take a look at our website legendaryexiles.guildlaunch.com and fill out an application. If you are specifically looking for a raiding position please be very detailed on the application, it helps the process through with greater ease. Thanks for your time and consideration.Favro10 Dec 2
Dec 1 A gold making Professions I have so far been doing mining and herbs but now I want to do talloring so I can get bags for this and furter charaters. So if there anyone that also on the Rexxar that can tall me what make the most gold? Look I'm just asking what make more gold Mining or Hub?Zhengsheng0 Dec 1
Nov 29 (H) Saturday Morning Cartoon's SMC is a Raid GROUP, compiled of friends lists, across numerous realms! We get together Saturday Mornings from 8 U.S. Server time, to about noon! What we are looking for, are Like-minded, sick twisted individuals that can play their class! This group is about FUN>Progress! If you grew up on Saturday Morning Cartoons, this might be a good group for you! Our ages range from Old, to Atari.... If you are old nerd, and this time works out for you...PST realID: Clayton69#1147 Group rules: You must bring your own dam Coffee...........and Coffee is a must!Éyeforaneye1 Nov 29
Nov 28 [H] Raid Recruiting Our guild is looking for a few more to start our raid team. We are a small guild but have grown a little over the past month. We want to do some casual raiding, nothing to demanding. We will most likely raid on Sundays if everyone's schedule works out from 12pm to 4pm. We have vent and only need a few spots filled. We need: We are just in need of an off tank experience not required just the ability to learn. If you would like to join up message me Darvo#1326 or Zipperface in game. You can always leave a reply here and we will get back to you asap. Also if you aren't any of these roles feel free to message regardless we could surely use more people and perhaps we can get two groups going or have back ups for what we already have.Boök2 Nov 28
Nov 11 What is the rarest race/class combo on Rexxar I want to make a charater that feel urqnie. That not seen the much on here. So, how much do you see of drawf warlocks, goblines/gnomes hunters/ warriors, or pandaren shaman?Luxlock3 Nov 11
Nov 10 [A] Small Union of Pals Recruiting Small Union of Pals is back! Telkien is still retired (he will come back some day), but many of the officers have returned and we have begun to raid again! We have just cleared Normal Emerald Nightmare, and are recruiting a few good people that we can count on for raiding. We raid Normals with an eye towards progression into Heroic. Right now we raid 10-man on Tuesday and Sunday nights between 8pm and 11pm EST which is 7pm to 10pm server time. We have several people willing and able to run Mythic+ to help gear those who need it. We are fairly casual and easy going (except for Raven), but we expect people to show up on a regular basis, ready with food (din din), flasks, enchants, etc and know how to play their class (Don't be Shelaa). Most importantly we need people that are willing to help out guildmates, listen to advice and play well with others! No egos! This is an adult guild, as in adult humor and language, but be respectful and don't go overboard and be immature (get the f*** off my lawn!). We are in particular need of an Off-Tank, ranged DPS and one Healer. If you have an interest in joining our merry little band of misfits, please get in contact with someone in the guild and they will direct you to an officer. We will set up a Mythic run and talk to you a bit in game to see if you're a good fit! Thanks for your interest and see you in Azeroth! Feydakin1 Nov 10
Nov 7 [H]<Riot> Tichondrius - Recruiting for Raid Looking to server transfer? As a high population PvP server that is about 60/40 Horde favored, you might consider Tichondrius as a new home. Riot is a newly formed semi-casual guild looking to fill its ranks with people who are active, mature and social. Our current interests are building a solid 15 person raid team to farm EN N and push EN H, mythic plus, bgs, and world quest groups. We are attempting to build a guild where people actually communicate and do things together, none of this auto invite anyone level 110 that a lot of guilds do now. We do consider ourselves to be very social and are fairly active in Discord so we ask that you please be the same. There is no lengthy application process but we do like to have a short conversation with prospective guild members before they join the guild. Raid days/times will be: Tuesday & Thursday 7:30 to 10:30 server What we are looking for: People who display maturity level 110 Around 200k required DPS Classes & Specs we're currently needing: Hunter: 1 MM or BM Mage: 1 Fire Paladin: 1 Retribution Priest: 1 Shadow Shaman: 1 Resto Warlock: 1 Demonology or Destruction Warrior: 1 Prot (If your class or spec is not listed above please note that you are still welcome in our guild for other activities but will not have a raid spot at this time) *Please keep in mind that we will ask to speak with you in Discord prior to inviting you to our guild so that we know if Riot is a good fit for you, with that in mind please contact us when you are free to talk for a few minutes. If you want to get in on the ground floor and want to help build something great please get in touch with us today. Add to btag: Ghen#11664 or Sherona#11620 Whisper in game: Genrix or SheronaGeniric1 Nov 7
Nov 2 Insidious Heroic Recruitment + more Newly formed guild, with older experienced players from past expansions. Like the ashes of a Phoenix we were reborn to destroy the threat of the legion. Looking for substantial players with the dedication to progress and push forth. There is someone always on to help and do activities ranging from World quests, Mythic dungeons, cleared Normal Emerald Nightmare. Excited for 7.1. Please join our ranks and be ready for the battles. All roles are welcome. INSIDIOUSTrentdaddy3 Nov 2
Nov 1 [H] Dungeons and Raids for all [A] Hello Misha and Rexxar, Hope this finds everyone well. The reason I am posting is that we all hate the long, long, wait times for dps when trying to do a dungeon. Sure now we have World Quests that will give us something to do while we wait to do a dungeon because either your guild doesn't have enough people or you don't have the ilvl required by the people running the dungeon you are wanting to do, well have no fear I have an idea. If you are a tank and healer you probably don't have to deal with this but perhaps you just want to meet new and interesting people that will turn into a solid group. I thought if we have enough people interested in doing a Convert to Raid type situation on our server's. My Guild is laid back, we only require you to Have fun, Be respectful, and Helpful. While most of our guild is casual we do wish to experience all of the content that World of Warcraft has to offer so regardless of our work schedules we try to schedule dungeons and raids monthly while dungeons get done more than raids if we have more people that are in our situations the more chances we will have to try out raids. Most of our people are just looking to do normal raids so no matter the skill lvl and most people can easily gear to ilvl 820. So I'm reaching out to those guilds who are small or even large that have more people that want to enjoy content but either don't have enough time or just shy about asking for assistance when it comes to gearing or learning more about end game content. Guild masters or members of all guilds please reach out lets get our community joined together so that we may enjoy everything that warcraft has to offer. What is required The ability to have fun. The urge to learn more about your class. The urge to try new content What isn't required Being rude or disrespectful Getting upset when you die. Its only a game and we learn from mistakes. A crazy ilvl (while if you are geared and would like to help you are more than welcome to reach out.) What must you do. Well you will need to contact me Real ID : Darvo#1326 Twitter : @cer3al83 Feel free to reply to this post as well.Boök0 Nov 1
Nov 1 [H] Eminent Recruiting Hello, Eminent is a new raiding guild recently created with people who have an extensive history in top tier guilds and raiding throughout WoW.and other games. At this time we are seeking dedication over gear and talent over your personal HFC progression. We understand there are some talented players still out there who are in guilds with leadership that cannot unlock their full potential or the full potential of the guild that they are in. Eminent has the leadership that has done this in the past with top 50 US kills in WoW and World First status in EQ. Our goal in legion is to complete the content before the nerfs, we are looking for quantity over quality. We are looking for players who can learn off of someone elses mistake and their own. Understand wipes happen, we get up learn from it and progress, not digress. Our raid schedule will be the following: Tuesday 10pm - 1am EST Wednesday 10pm - 1am EST Friday 10pm - 1am EST Our current needs at this time includes all DPS and Healer classes and specs, if you are an exceptional Tank we still encourage you to apply. Head over to http://eminent-guild.enjin.com/recruitment to put in an application. If you have any questions please leave them here or shoot me a tell in game. Thank you, PezekPezek23 Nov 1
Nov 1 [A] Rawkfist - Looking for Raiders Hello all! <Rawkfist> is now recruiting! My first question to any potential raider is are you looking to be number one, or would you prefer to join a family that has fun and kicks !@# on raid night? We are a casual raiding guild filled with players that have full time jobs and not the time for serious mythic progression. We are a 21+ guild because we prefer to play with like minded adults. We have been raiding with each other for only 4 weeks and our current progression is 7/7(N) and 3/7(H). We are currently looking for a Shadow Priest, a Mage, or a Warlock to join our team. My Battletag ID is Scogginator#1954. Feel free to add or message me in game if you'd like to talk. As far as raiding goes, we raid 9-12 PM Server time on Saturday and Sunday nights. We use Discord for voice and we also don't have a problem helping guildee's get gear if they are not quite ready yet. As far as progression goes, we have normal on a 1-1/2 hour farm so we will continue to clear it until Trial of Valor releases. Once that happens, we will begin with ToV (N) on Saturday night and move back into EN (H) progression following (N) ToV clear. Thanks for your time and I look forward to all the whispers! Respectfully, Grant (Herc) Rawkfist GMHérculés0 Nov 1
Oct 30 [A] Momentum is Recruiting Raiders! Overview Momentum is a group that came together after many guilds broke down midway through WoD. Some of us have raided together in the past and some havent. We're very experienced and know what we're doing when it comes to raiding and raid leading. We have high expectations for our raiders but we also love joking around at the right times. Goals We're semi-hardcore and we plan to start raiding the first week on the first tier. We plan on pushing into mythic and becoming one of the top guilds on the server. We've done this before so we know what needs to be done to achieve that. Though we want to achieve that in the long run we can promise we wont be an elitist or toxic guild throughout progression. Requirements We expect our raiders to have 80% attendance throughout legion. You have to be able to make almost all raid nights and be prepared and on time for raid. We understand real life does get in the way sometimes so if there is going to be a special occurrence every once in a while we'll usually understand. We want our raiders to be at least 835 whenever we start going into raids and have a minimum of two artifact talents unlocked. We will be using mumble for our voice program at the moment please have a working microphone for communication. Raid Times Tuesday: 8:30-11:30 pm EST (7:30-10:30 pm Server) Thursday: 8:30-11:30 pm EST (7:30-10:30 pm Server) Sunday: 8:30-11:30 pm EST (7:30-10:30 pm Server) We have an optional raid night if we decided on an extra night of progression or we need it under a special circumstance Wednesday: 8:30-11:30 pm EST (7:30-10:30 pm Server) Recruitment We are always open to having new raiders in the guild and will consider all applications. The biggest thing to us is attendance and preparedness.We're aiming to fill to 30 (2/7/21) in the long run As of right now we are looking for more of every class. Our priority as of right now is Ranged: Highest Priority Healer: High Priority Melee: Low Priority Tank: Lowest Priority Specific Classes Needed Currently -Disc/Holy Priests -Resto Druids -Balance Druids -Frost/Unholy Death Knight Recruitment Application The application to sign up is listed below but if you want to talk to a direct member of the guild with any questions just whisper "Holymists" in game and i'll be sure to answer anything and everything but an application is required to be considered. Application Link https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/TVMYXG6 Thanks for considering us and be sure to sign up if interested! Holymists4 Oct 30
Oct 30 What Happened to Old Threads? Did they delete all the old stuff when they went to new forums? That would be extremely sad if they did.Murr9 Oct 30
Oct 29 LF RDPS! Casual Raiding Guild 3/7H! Hello all! <Rawkfist> is now recruiting! My first question to any potential raider is are you looking to be number one, or would you prefer to join a family that has fun and kicks !@# on raid night? We are a casual raiding guild filled with players that have full time jobs and not the time for serious mythic progression. We are a 21+ guild because we prefer to play with like minded adults. We have been raiding with each other for only 2 weeks and our current progression is 7/7(N) and 2/7(H). We are currently looking for a Shadow Priest, a Mage, or a Warlock to join our team. My Battletag ID is Scogginator#1954. Feel free to add or message me in game if you'd like to talk. As far as raiding goes, we raid 9-12 PM Server time on Saturday and Sunday nights. We use Discord for voice and we also don't have a problem helping guildee's get gear if they are not quite ready yet. As far as progression goes, we have normal on a 1-1/2 hour farm so we will continue to clear it until Trial of Valor releases. Once that happens, we will begin with ToV (N) on Saturday night and move back into EN (H) progression following (N) ToV clear. Thanks for your time and I look forward to all the whispers! Respectfully, Grant (Herc) Rawkfist GMHérculés0 Oct 29