Misha and Rexxar

Apr 25, 2016 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Connected-Realms Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your connected realms with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. http://us.battle.net/en/community/conductRygarius0 Apr 25, 2016
1d [H] <Ancient Blood> Recruiting Hey everybody, we are looking for more players for this expansion and the next. We're currently 3/11 mythic in Antorus but in need of a few more people to keep going. We still raid normal/heroic/mythic every week. Our required progression raid times are Tuesday and Thursday nights, 8 to 10:30 server time (9 to 11:30 eastern). Our fun and optional normal/alt run is usually on Sunday night, same time. Who are we? We are a bunch of people who have lots of characters on these servers and aren't going anywhere. (Personally, i've been on misha since the first week it opened.) We are essentially a raid guild, but you'll find people willing to do mythic plus, pvp, or any other activitiy in our ranks. Do you just want a guild who is happy to call rexxar/misha home? We might be the group for you. We're comfortable bringing in new people for a tryout, and we'll stick you in a fun trial run if you seem at all like you are ready to teamwork, then we'll go from there. Of course if you are an experienced raider who already has heroic level gear, that's even better. So give me a whisper if I'm on or talk to any of these other nice fellows: Mysery-rexxar Ragewillow-rexxar Particle-rexxar Feel free to bother us if you have any questions. Just contact anyone in the guild and they'll put you through to an officer.Lazybones27 1d
2d [A] ⚔️PvP Community Discord RageQuit Discord is the Alliance PvP Community for upcoming BFA. With experienced leadership in large scale communities, guilds and PvP. Join the fastest growing Discord with over 4k members and growing fast. https://discordapp.com/invite/9ghPBE9 Why join us? -We already host thousands other Alliance members within our Discord. We run events daily as shown in this link: https://teamup.com/ksx5hrm1rpryicafjs totaling over 60 Officers that work around the clock to make sure you get the best experience in PvP content. We also do many events on the fly due to World PvP. We do our best to make sure the Horde cower before us! -We have a very organized ranking structure to ensure events run smoothly and in a timely manner. If you ever want to become an Officer, all you have to do is apply in the #officer-application channel. We offer nice incentives and perks for our Officer core here at RageQuit. -ACTIVE Discord. Not only are we active, but we have cool things to do in our Discord such as you can personalize your profile by giving yourself personality roles and even personalize your color. We have music bots, Pokemon finding, trading, duel game and more! -PvP includes: BGs, RBGs, Arenas, World PvP, Tournments. Don’t PvP? No worries, we also do light PvE and even public events such as Karaoke, group movie viewing, Community Meetings with GIVEAWAYS and more. https://discordapp.com/invite/9ghPBE9 ←-What are you waiting for? JOIN NOW! OKAY I joined, now what? 1-Once you join, head to #game-setup channel and React with the emoji below WOW image to get the @WoW role and view WoW related gaming channels. 2- Read over the #rules-info channel for all the detailed list of all that we have to offer in our server. 3-Have FUN within our Community! If you have any questions or need help, contact the #❓support channel. https://discordapp.com/invite/9ghPBE9 -Deathology, President of the RageQuit Community -Cadigan, President of the RageQuit CommunityCadigan0 2d
May 15 Anyone old school still play here? Anyone from Rexxar still play around. Lyndis here from PSSC.Gameaholic21 May 15
May 12 Nerd rage! Came back to WOW after 7 or so years of being away. My 12 year old son wanted WOW for this past Christmas, I always told him that WOW is the best game ever bar none, figured we could play it together. I always played on Rexxar (Placating / Total Chaos), decided this time to run with my mage and warrior. My son lost his taste for WOW by mid February. Allot of changes and I like it. I only play about 2 hours a day, just don't have the time to commit to what it takes. So tonight I am on my prot warrior that I enjoy playing now and having fun with my $15 a month. I see that there is a "casual" PVP group finder option and after a few Moscow Mules I figured "what the hell, let's check it out". First BG was a loss, second a win and the third......big loss. Some goon started to rage BAD! It was great comedy. Why do peps get so worked up when the group finder is "casual"? This is the first time I have looked at the forums since playing again and I see allot of posts about Rexxar being "dead". Why would new players or returning players want to be here if this is what you get for trying to learn? The battle ground was inside some mountain with mine carts and I have never seen it before. Sorry that I did not spend 4 hours watching vids on battle ground strategy so that you would get a win. If it's that important to you why are you not on some super team kicking azz and taking names? So if you see me in your BG I am apologizing ahead of time for your loss. Maybe if you ask real nice Blizzard will have a BG group finder called "epic failure" and I will stay in my lane, until that happens don't be surprised if you see me. L8ers!Tankenu0 May 12
May 3 A-TGTR - 5/11M - Stormrage - Recruiting!! <The Gang Tries Raiding> [A]- Is a mythic progression guild on Stormrage made of a solid core of raiders from Medivh/Exodar. We are looking for members who would like to be a part of a tight knit community, be able to perform well on a consistent basis, and continue improving their play style with out falling behind other raiders. Now I do not wish to lie to anyone about our situation. The fact are, at this moment, we have 20 raiders in our ranks. With that said, like many other guilds, we had issues in the last few weeks filling our raids due to poor attendance. With that in mind, we have decided to offer paid server transfers to anyone willing to try us out. This is meant to be an incentive for sure, but it is also to prove that we have no intention of disbanding or take any break of raiding. Progression Raid days and Times: Tuesday/Thursday 7:45pm-11pm Server time (EST) Possible third day in BFA Keep in mind that this guild was formed with the goal of building the best group possible for BFA. So ask yourself this, is current progression the most important feature in the game for me? If so, then yeah, we are 5/11M, there is hundreds of guilds further progressed then us. What we can offer tho, is a great community that raid in an environment with no toxicity, fun, and able to progress at a decent pace. Healer: Paladin Shaman Melee DPS: Rogue Monk Death knight Shaman Warrior Ranged DPS Shaman Warlock Priest Mage -Thank you for your time - if you are interested, please reach out to the below officer: Bnet - Dudetastique#1301 Discord - Dudetastique#3190Dudetastique0 May 3
Apr 28 @Unohana SupSnowscream0 Apr 28
Apr 22 LF old friends Anyone from <Blue Moon> or <Unhallowed> still around?Luxury7 Apr 22
Apr 17 Looking for people to join guild!! Hi everyone I just started a new guild not too long ago and am looking for people to join ^^. We're looking for players who can try to be active and also looking for people who are willing to do raids/dungeons at least occasionally ^^. semi-casual guild.Kiana0 Apr 17
Apr 10 Looking for something casual Hey folks, I've returned to wow after a 6+ year hiatus. I used to be pretty competitive during WotLK, but now with fatherhood responsibilities I can't raid like i used to. I'm still looking for a fun/active community for dungeons, leveling, questing and achievement farming. And maybe an occasional raid here or there.Janeaus1 Apr 10
Apr 10 Need people to play with I am hopping back in to the game, and I am in need of some friends to play with.Mandalten2 Apr 10
Apr 10 LF Lowbie Guild My favorite part of this game is helping other people run low dungeons, level up and explore, I want to do that on this server which is my secondary server (4 toons all 110 all Alliance). Anyone recruiting for that?Akron1 Apr 10
Apr 10 How about something active and social? I need a guild. I am a "when I can player" (admittedly I'm mostly on my horde toons on Dalaran due to lack of interactions on this server) I come prepared with a Hunter, a druid (I'm trying to learn to play healer... but I can run with lowbies and keep them in the not dead category) and a "gopher" toon for gathering, storage, etc. Will trade being useful for an active (on chat at least) guild.Sgttigger1 Apr 10
Apr 10 New to game looking for guild Hello I’m really new to the game, I’m looking for an active guild that can help me out.Keios1 Apr 10
Mar 30 To those who miss me..... I miss you all.Facemelt5 Mar 30
Mar 28 Selling Mythic Plus Carries and More! Our Services: Mythic Plus 15 Carry 960 Piece of Loot out of your Order Hall Cache Achievement: Keystone Master... Rewards a Artifact Appearnce for your Class and Spec (Character Specific) Any piece of loot from the dungeon our carriers can provide, starting at 940 iLevel Big Artifact Power token from your Order Hall Cache Cost: Message on BTAG: Gotfood#1441 Gold Only Any Alliance or Horde Server Time: 15-30~ Minutes Depending on Dungeon -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Mythic Plus 20-22 Carry 960 Piece of Loot out of your Order Hall Cache Work your way towards hitting 4k+ Raider.io score! We also sell Raider.io 4k+ Packages! PM For more info! Achievement: Keystone Master... Rewards a Artifact Appearnce for your Class and Spec (Character Specific) Any piece of loot from the dungeon our carriers can provide, starting at 940 iLevel Big Artifact Power token from your Order Hall Cache Cost: Message on BTAG: Gotfood#1441 Gold Only Any Alliance or Horde Server Time: 15-30~ Minutes Depending on Dungeon -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Full Heroic Antorus Clear 945+ Pieces of Loot and Tier! All 11 Bosses killed on Heroic Difficulty Chance at Legendary Trinket Aman'Thul's Vision and Pantheon Trinket! Pantheon Trinket Upgrade Token! Ahead of the Curve: Argus the Unmaker... Guaranteed Legendary Ring: Insignia of the Grand Army Mount: Violet SpellwingCost: Message on BTAG: Gotfood#1441 Gold Only Any Alliance & Horde Server -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Heroic Argus the Unmaker Chance at 955+ Piece(s) of Loot! Chance at Legendary Trinket Aman'Thul's Vision and Pantheon Trinket! Pantheon Trinket Upgrade Token! Ahead of the Curve: Argus the Unmaker... Guaranteed Legendary Ring: Insignia of the Grand Army Mount: Violet SpellwingCost: Message on BTAG: Gotfood#1441 Gold Only Any Alliance & Horde Server Time: 15-20 Minutes! -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Information: We have been running Mythic Plus all throughout the expansion, completing over 3000+ Mythic Pluses. Even before the release of Mythic Plus, we have been selling Challenge Modes back in MoP (Mist of Pandaria) and WoD (Warlods of Draenor) helping people get their achievements, transmogs, and gear. We have all been Cutting Edge Raiders since MoP Days going into Battle for Azeroth! All our raids are completed with no failure! If you have any questions or would like to set up a time, please add Gotfood#1441 to btag and we will respond to you as soon as we can. Reminder we do carries on Any Alliance & Horde Server as of 04/03/2018! Link to our main forum post: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20759170665 Link to some of our Mythic Plus 15-22 Carries! https://youtu.be/zkgSIJKWS_o?list=PLit0CAVks3ZBnfVzwI1VoYFQA0ZzaE_Al&t=1Gotdh7 Mar 28
Mar 20 Need Black smith who knows Felsteel Longblade will provide mats and payment for your time. RAGESTOMPER#1200Durendal0 Mar 20
Mar 20 The worst list yet of lol Win/Fail Hello everyone. I was talking about the old misha forums with a few people lately and it got me to thinking, I do miss those good old days of silly drama. Then i remembered this list, and sure enough i still had it on an old hard drive. I thought I'd post it not to try to troll anyone from back then, but just to remind everyone of those old days, and hopefully you'll recognize a lot of these names. Just to clarify, the win list is almost all actual players (most of them i knew in game), and the fail list is all the low level forum trolls who, well, most of them i eventually figured out who they were and... they were all people on the win list. Believe me when i say there was hardly anyone back then who didn't have a low level alt they posted on, including of course me. Hope you enjoy it. I do <3 all of you crazy people. Especially you mishatroll, who if you guys don't remember, started the whole win/fail listmaking thing, and was the reason for almost all the silly drama. ;)Lilpeon3 Mar 20
Mar 13 Resubbed 931 Fury Warrior LF Guild After just recently resubscribing to the game, I'm looking for a group of (hopefully) like-minded individuals to play with and have fun. I typically play on the evenings and nights in central standard time on Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday on Misha and Rexxar, staying on as late as needed. I would consider myself semi-hardcore due to the achievement hunting, reputation grinding, and other cosmetic and battle-pet/mount collecting I have done for years on this game. I would love to learn how to do raiding again, given the time and patience to learn encounters. I would prefer to remain on the Horde but would switch to the Alliance if necessary. Overall, I want to have fun and laid-back guild while being in a guild that is semi-casual. Thanks again everyone, and I hope to play with you all!Zuthos0 Mar 13
Mar 2 LF Active Guild Hello! I am looking for a smaller, friendly guild, as I’m not a huge fan of guilds who recruit everyone. I’ve recently left my old guild in hopes of finding a more active one. Eventually, I hope to make progress in Antorus. However, my fear of messing up has prevented me from reaching out and trying. If there is a patient guild out there that would be willing to help me, or just provide any company at all, I would much appreciate it. My schedule is a bit unpredictable, so being on a core raiding team would not be my best fit. I am also unable to speak on Discord (or whatever you may use), but I can listen. Please let me know if your guild is a place that I can call home!Aelene2 Mar 2
Mar 1 6/11M Recruiting DPS Dalaran(H) LFR Certified is a Horde guild on the Dalaran-US server, currently looking for a few exceptional players to complete our Mythic Antorus raid group. We have been around since mid-WoD, and have a talented/dedicated core group; we're just looking to build on it. Progress: 6/11M - 6/9M - 5/10M - 7/7M - 2/3M Our primary raid times are Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, from 8pm-11pm server time (eastern), with alt-gearing/normal/titanforge-chance raids occurring throughout the week, usually Thursdays. We are constantly looking for people to push keys as well. What <LFR Certified> has to offer: -- Guild bank stocked with feasts, flasks, and potions to supplement whatever you are lacking during our guild raids. -- Loot Council: Gear is distributed fairly based on tier-set-bonuses, best-in-slot, etc. basis, with the mentality that the raid/guild benefits as a whole before the sole-player. -- A consistent, but casual Friday-Saturday-Sunday raid schedule. We expect our players to also be consistent in being able to make those raid days/times. We realize that people have real-life things that sometimes take precedence, that’s no problem. What we’re not looking for are folks who can’t make every Friday, or can only raid half the night on Saturdays, etc. -- Knowledgeable, skilled leaders and fellow players. We are more than willing to work with you to improve your numbers if that’s where you’re lacking. We will not carry people though. We are currently looking for skilled Mage/Ele/Boomkin, but are considering any qualified, skilled, and enthusiast applicants. To inquire further, apply, or just get in touch, please contact Nebeon (Nebeon23#1360), Fenreal (Fenreal#1600), or Jasny (Soar#1805), in-game. Can also reach me fast on Discord: Nebeon#4320Spicegold1 Mar 1
Feb 28 Coupe De Grace - Rexxar 5/10 H Recruitment Coupe De Grace - Rexxar Guild Application Seeking Heals and DPS and Open to the following Classes -Shadow/Disc Priest -Warlock -Druid -Rogue -Monk -Shaman CDG is a Casual Raiding Guild Currently Recruiting 950 + ILVL Raiders to finalize our roster. Our current progression is 11/11 H Argus. We are making a push for Mythic Progression. Raid Times: Tuesday and Thursday from 8PM-11PM (eastern) ***Please E-Mail Dragoon.cdg@gmail.com if you would like to fill out an application. For any further questions please contact Dragoon-Rexxar in Game.***Dragoon3 Feb 28
Feb 28 <Coupe De Grace>is Hosting M Antorus Group <Coupe De Grace> is Hosting a Mythic Progression Rexxar/Misha group tomorrow Thursday Night at 9PM EST. Need 2 Raid Healers and 2 Ranged DPS 950 + AOTC. Once accepted your spot will be secure. pst Dragoon-Rexxar in game, leave me an in game mail, or email me at Dragoon.cdg@gmail.com with Class/Role/Spec Item level and availability.Dragoon0 Feb 28
Feb 25 FREE GIVEAWAYS – H Argus, Mounts, Pets, etc Hello everyone! We're a HORDE carry team dedicated to provide the best runs for you! Apart from selling Heroic Antorus services we also do GIVEAWAYS every week! If you don’t wish to buy a run and simply want to be part of our growing community while participating in our giveaways, I encourage you to join our discord! What giveaways are you guys doing? Our giveaways range from pets, mounts, Heroic Argus, Heroic Antorus Clear, etc. As our community grows so will our desire to give more! Discord link: https://discord.gg/2qy9p4z Join our discord to take advantage of our giveaways and be part of our growing discord community! Our goal: We believe in giving back to our community as part of our commitment to sharing our success. To take part of our founded principle we welcome you to join our fast-growing discord community. You will have the opportunity to participate in giveaways that will benefit you and enforce our mission statement: our success starts with your success.Helloimferal2 Feb 25
Feb 25 A - NEW raid group LFM (casual/flex) Staring normal ABT and looking for more…. Small Alliance guild looking to begin the adventure into Antorus and in need of a few roles. Casual group that seeks those with a growth mind-set and not fixated on meters, logs, ilvl, or prior experience. Schedule would be ONCE a week on Friday or Saturday night for 2-3 hrs beginning at 7:30pm CST. (5:30pm PST, 6:30 MST, 8:30pm EST.) -Personal loot -Start 7:30pm CST -Have bonus roles, repaired and consumables (or equivalent) if cross server -Food, enchants, gems, repairs supplied (unless cross server due to existing limitations) Current roster/roles: Tank: Druid seeking 1-2 additional comfortable with raiding and higher level mythics Heals: Seeking ANY additional heals MS/OS Shaman Paladin (OS Tank or DPS) DPS: Welcoming ALL ranged and melee DPS! Hunter Monk (Heal OS) Aff. Lock Bal Druid/Hunter Other Activity outside of raiding: Social events, mog runs, achieves, weekly in game events, and lots and lots of 5 mans (different levels, regular, mythic and M + (up to lvl 15) All players are welcome, but we do run dungeons, WQ and old content (rep/mount/pet/achieve) more frequently than other stuff (leveling, pvp) Adult guild with population of 25+ Please post for more info!Rhajz0 Feb 25
Feb 14 [A] Legendary Exiles LFM Legendary Exiles is an alliance side, adult, laid back friendly and casual guild on the Rexxar server. We are looking to add to our ranks with some likeminded people for just about everything. Whether you are interested in raiding, dungeon running, questing, crafting, or just hanging out and chatting, we'd love to have you come join our group. It's been a while since we raided, but if we get in a position to do so we are open minded to starting up again. We are going to try and start getting people together to start with Normal Antorus as of the 26th of this month from 7:30 - 10pm Central. Once we had enough people to regularly do so we will begin raiding full time again. Raid times in the past were normally Tues/Thurs from 7-10pm server to give an idea of what time frame we typically use. If this sounds like a good guild for you, whether you are a raider or a casual - feel free to reach out to us. We have a website at www.legendaryexiles.guildlaunch.com; you can contact myself at Athenaswrath#11305 or at fulgorale@hotmail.com if I'm not online. Thanks for your time and consideration!Artemís0 Feb 14
Feb 11 New to the realm looking for a guild/home Hey im new to the realm coming over from doomhammer /baelgun im looking to possibly raid in the future but for now im just enjoying the new patch and leveling so if any casual guilds looking to recruit hit me up in game just whisper my ton surko :) or my battletag Dendreum1993#1554Surko1 Feb 11
Feb 11 H <Ancient Blood> LFM <Ancient Blood> is currently looking for more raiders to fill our ranks and push Heroic and Mythic content. We currently raid Tuesday and Thurday from 8pm to 1030 pm CST. We also hold alt runs and such to help gear up others on Sundays. We are 9/9 H ToS and currently 2/9 M ToS and looking to improve for Argus and future expansions. We are open to all classes however ranged classes and healers with a DPS offspec are currently being sought. We do Mythic Keystones as well and are willing to help those who want to raid gear and learn the fights. Please feel free to contact Käzroth (alt 0228 for the ä or battletag Kazroth#1571), Mysery, Remoter, Thogue, or Agrosoul in game or feel free to post here with any questions you may have.Käzroth3 Feb 11
Feb 9 Love Magnet I need 10 folks to cast there Love Rays on me (giggity) at the same time for this cheevo. Any volunteers?Murderpants0 Feb 9
Feb 6 Selling Chaos Crystals CHEAP Selling chaos crystals in bulk! 200g eachTeaswîft0 Feb 6
Feb 2 Graveyard Shift [A] The Late Night Community Are you someone that frequently, or exclusively, plays WoW during the latest of hours at night and into the morning light? If so, then you are well aware of the lack of community and activity at that time. Pugs can easily be the worst of the daily batch, the number of active guilds is extremely slim, and you often get the leftovers for Mythic+ and PvP groups. What's worse, is when a formerly reliable late night guild's activity starts to decline, your selection of new guilds is often coupled with a hefty server change cost (and sometimes faction change too). This is where Graveyard Shift comes in to play! Graveyard Shift is a new Discord community that strives to cater towards players that claim the world of Azeroth between 9:00 PM and 11:00 AM Eastern time. The idea behind Graveyard Shift is for you to no longer need to switch servers, or guilds, unless you desire to. This is the not-guild guild, where it doesn't matter what server you are on or what guilds you are in. We have tools to help you get the right info out to other community members so you don't have to bog your B.net friends list down. Currently we are only supporting the Alliance faction, but if the demand grows we will venture into the Horde. At Blizzcon 2017 it was announced that a new "Community" feature will be added to WoW with Battle for Azeroth. Essentially this looks to be an in-game version of Discord. Once the feature launches, we plan to make every use of it in tandem with this Discord server. More information will become available once the feature reaches the PTR. Some, but not all, of the activities and interests you can find here include: • Legacy raiding and achievements • Rare mount/toy/pet farming • Casual and progressive raiding • PvP (Arena teams and Rated Battle Grounds) • Community events: Transmog parties, group leveling events, and more Graveyard Shift is completely open for anyone to join at any time. Anyone can create an event at any time, but those that continuously and reliably create and lead events can become Event Hosts. Everything in WoW is open to cross realm activity now, with the exception of current tier Mythic raiding. Join Graveyard Shift today! https://discord.gg/AdQz5ZrAquadeus0 Feb 2
Jan 27 <Trailer Park Gnomes> (A) Stormrage - 11/11H <Trailer Park Gnomes> is a AOTC alliance guild on Stormrage that is currently recruiting to fill needs in our roster. We are currently 11/11 Heroic. We are a former mythic raiding guild that raids Tuesday & Thursday 8-11 Eastern. We offer an opportunity to have a light stress free raid schedule, guild repairs, alt runs and mythic + groups. Consisting of a core group of semi-retired hardcore raiders mostly in our 30's we've developed a goal of clearing current heroic content in a timely manner and venturing into mythic whenever the opportunity presents itself. We are prioritizing the recruitment of healers & ranged dps of any class, however anyone with a positive attitude is welcome to contact me. My btag is ovi564#1271, if you have any questions feel free to add me and contact me in game. Thank you!Oviriato0 Jan 27
Jan 6 Machine is now recruiting! We are a Rexxar/Misha based guild, currently recruiting for progression runs in Antorus and Mythic Keystones. We are 11/11 with our core group in in N Antorus and are currently looking to find another core group of raiders to begin progression into H Antorus as well as high level Mythic + content. We are currently recruiting all classes, and specs. We only ask that you have at least a character at max level, and that you come into the the guild with a respectful attitude. We are a pretty laid back guild that likes to have fun, while progressing through new content. Please contact Zendikaa or Sighryn if you are interested in joining.Zendikaa0 Jan 6
Jan 2 Casual Guild Looking for Raiders (Weds/Sun) [Horde][Rexxar-Misha] <Just Pug It> is a semi-casual guild with a fun group of core players. We raid Sundays at 4pm EST and Wednesday at 6:30pm EST. We also run Mythic+ dungeons on Mondays at 6:30pm EST. We'd like to add more people to our team and have a consistent group each week. We are currently progressing through Normal Antorus and are in need of all roles. All we ask is that you have Mumble for voice chat, show up on time, and are willing to learn the fights and have fun! Alts and Newbies welcome. If you are interested, add me on bnet Elizabiz#1963 and we will get you in a run so you can see what we're all about!Zib0 Jan 2
Dec 20 <Convergence> is recruiting for Mythic Hello all! Convergence is a new-ish guild looking to build a raid team for Heroic and Mythic Antorus.Cenareus1 Dec 20
Dec 20 <Convergence>recruiting for Mythic Antorus Hello all! Convergence is a new-ish guild looking to build a raid team for Heroic and Mythic Antorus. Currently, we have a very small team of friends who each week Raid-lead Heroic Antorus runs. We've run MULTIPLE Heroic Argus 1-shots. We are looking for ALL roles to fill a Mythic progression team. If you are a person with a good attitude, a SOLID grasp of your class and role, and you're interested in progression into Mythic content, please get in touch with myself or Spindoc on Rexxar. We raid Tuesdays at 5:30 US Central time. We will be farming Heroic and running M+15s until we have sufficient numbers to run Mythic Antorus. Those with poor attitudes or those who cannot pick up mechanics need not apply! We hope to hear from you guys! -CenCenareus0 Dec 20
Dec 6 {Last Stand} Recruiting for Heroic Raiding Last Stand is looking for new recruits for heroic raiding. ----Our Progress---- M EN 2/7 H TOV 3/3 H NH 10/10 H TOS 9/9 H Argus 8/11 We've run current Mythics up to 15 as well. ----We're looking for---- DPS - Prefer ranged, but will take a melee DPS over 800k(Healkizzle would love a boomchicken) Tank - we could use a backup tank Heals - 1 will consider any Raid times - Tuesday & Wednesday 8 server to 11 server Normal run for alts and mains still needing is Saturday 8-10:30 server depending on clear time Mythic+ are done non-raid days Contact B-NET Tag GSIS#1234 or in game Gsis, Dissolution, Ualei, Dunstane, Osiris (All Rexxar) or Healkizzle-Misha to discuss joining our guild.Harkle0 Dec 6
Dec 5 ! MOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMLolfearlol0 Dec 5
Dec 3 [H] Priest Looking for new home <3 Hello whoever is reading this - I've been away from the game for quite a while and just started playing again. I raided with Unhallowed back in MoP and now that the guild is dissolved I'm pretty much left in an empty guild. I've been settling into the new expansion nicely, but I'm getting tired of having to pug Mythic+ dungeons and dealing with some painful Nighthold PUGS. I'd really like a guild where I can hop on and progress Mythic+ some nights and maybe do some raids too with still having a flexible schedule. Really would just be nice to play with some guild members instead of pugs all the time. My battle tag is Nicé#1606 - if you've got anything for me I'd love to hear from you <3. Thanks!Nicé2 Dec 3
Nov 24 Looking for a Change? Looking for a change? Tom Sellecks Mustache is a Heroic 9/9H raiding guild on Thrall is actively recruiting for all positions, and we are looking for more friends to join us become part of our community, our family. ... Contact: Zuul#1119 or MrsZuul#1663 for more information. “There is No Dana, ONLY ZUUL!”Druúl0 Nov 24
Nov 9 LFG - Trying to find life in a dead realm Hey dudes. Hopefully get some action here. I'm looking for a guild. I'm a casual player (if I could be more hardcore I would). I'm just sick of being alone, any guild I join seems to die out. I'd be down for some norm raiding but can't be dedicated to super long night pushes like I used to. I work shift in camp and when I'm home I have my kids. I have multiple toons mainly healing/dps. Hit me up if you have a spot for whatever. Kulture#1917Giant0 Nov 9
Nov 7 Selling M+ Carries Our Services: Mythic Plus 10 Carry 935 Piece of Loot out of your Order Hall Cache Achievement: Keystone Conqueror... Any piece of loot from the dungeon our carriers can provide, starting at 915 iLevel Big Artifact Power token from your Order Hall Cache Cost: Message on BTAG: Gotfood#1441 Gold Only Any Horde Server Time: 15-30~ Minutes Depending on Dungeon Mythic Plus 15 Carry 960 Piece of Loot out of your Order Hall Cache Achievement: Keystone Master... Rewards a Artifact Appearnce for your Class and Spec (Character Specific) Any piece of loot from the dungeon our carriers can provide, starting at 940 iLevel Big Artifact Power token from your Order Hall Cache Cost: Message on BTAG: Gotfood#1441 Gold Only Any Horde Server Time: 15-30~ Minutes Depending on Dungeon Information: We have been running Mything Plus all throughout the expansion, completing over 2000+ Mythic Pluses. Even before the release of Mythic Plus, we have been selling Challenge Modes back in MoP (Mist of Pandaria) and WoD (Warlods of Draenor) helping people get their achievements, transmogs, and gear. If you have any questions or would like to set up a time, please add Gotfood#1441 to btag and we will respond to you as soon as we can. Reminder we do carries on Any Horde Server.Gotdh2 Nov 7
Nov 5 {H} Last Stand Recruiting Bye Rexxar :( Hello ThrallGsis20 Nov 5
Nov 5 Project 60 on Misha? Hey everyone Got a quick question, Has anyone started a project 60 guild on Misha? If so what is that guilds name? What are the rules for it (what's included, what isn't)?Valithvia0 Nov 5
Oct 16 Server questions Background When I first started playing WoW back in 4.3, Rexxar was a suggested server for new players. I enjoyed levelling and playing through the first half of MoP here before moving to a pvp realm. Now a couple of old friends are coming back and we're considering reuniting on Rexxar. I see that between Misha and Rex you've got a ratio of about 5k Alliance to 2k Horde right now. I have a few questions: - How is the community? The forums are quiet but being free of drama is a good thing. - How is the pvp? We used to have some small scale stuff going on from time to time, wondering if that's still going on. - How active are the factions really? Are people actually out in the world or are they mostly huddled in garrisons accumulating gold for Legion? Thank you.Boris3 Oct 16
Oct 7 Anyone Need 2 tanks for Raid? Me (Prot War) and buddy (Guard Drood) are looking for a raid group, preferably starting around 10pm-ish server time. Hit me up... do itKalturro1 Oct 7
Sep 11 [A] Decerto Recruiting for Progression! Before I get into all the guild info let me just say we are now accepting new members to expand our ranks with progression raiding in mind. If you're looking for a new raiding home for the Nighthold raid now is the perfect time to apply! Who We Are: Formed in 2006 on Vek'nilash, Decerto had the privilege of opening the AQ gates, after the guild disbanded several veterans transferred to Misha to rebuild the guild in 2007. In BC Decerto was the premier 25-man raiding guild on the server, enjoying a great deal of success all the way up to Sunwell. We also raided successfully through WoTLK, and raided all end game content on a more casual level. During Cataclysm most of our core looked elsewhere for MMO entertainment or simply took a much needed break from things. We raided steadily through Mists of Pandaria and Warlords of Draenor. We are now looking to bolster our raid team to push our way into Mythic for Legion. What We Are Looking For: We're seeking mature dedicated semi-hardcore raiders with good senses of humor, who take their positions seriously, and want to be part of a successful raiding guild. Experience in previous expansions raid content is always an asset, but we are most certainly willing to help players who show promise and dedication despite experience. A good attitude will garner a lot of support from the guild. What We Offer: Decerto will always be a progression raiding guild, and in that respect we offer a focused and coordinated environment during raids where you will get the opportunity to experience the latest PvE content as it's deployed. "Be proud, but not boastful" has been the primary ideology for the guild since inception. We provide full repairs, pots, flasks, gems & enchants for our raiders to help ease the cost and time-sink of raiding keeping the focus on the fun. Outside of raiding we welcome alts and guest, and have fun-runs for old PvE content and achievements that any member can set up. Legion Schedule: Mon: 8 pm-11 pm CST (6-9 PST) Tues: 8 pm-11 pm CST (6-9 PST) Wed: 8 pm-11 pm CST (6-9 PST) Current Progression: 8/10 Heroic NH 10/10 Normal NH Overall Needs: Ranged: High Priority Melee: Medium Priority Healer: MediumPriority Tank: Medium Priority Other Expectations: 80% raid attendance Research your class in order to maximize your performance on each encounter Be ready to raid at start time Have Ventrilo and a working microphone How to Apply: Fill out our application here https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/QSP66BY Contacts: Recruitment: Akuild#1248 Guild Master: Remaik Officers: Magmarok, Rokjinu, Decimater, Xannathel, ValieriaAkuild16 Sep 11
Sep 4 Empyrial Titan Crown Wanted. If any Jewelcrafter can make this at a reasonable price, COD one to this character please.Dorsidhion0 Sep 4
Aug 27 {A} Legendary Exiles LFM Legendary Exiles is an alliance side, adult, laid back friendly and casual guild on the Rexxar server. We are looking to add to our ranks with some likeminded people for just about everything. Whether you are interested in raiding, dungeon running, questing, crafting, or just hanging out and chatting, we'd love to have you come join our group. It's been a while since we raided, but if we get in a position to do so we are open minded to starting up again. If any guilds out there was to do a merged raid team, or just want a few folks so you can raid (I know all about scraping together people to keep a raid team going) I would be open to speaking to them about it. If this sounds like it might be a good fit for you please take a look at our website legendaryexiles.guildlaunch.com and fill out an application. You can also contact me in game or via email at fulgorale@hotmail.com Thanks for your time and consideration!Fulgara4 Aug 27
Aug 23 Recruiting for Raiding Wolfshirt Brigade is recruiting healers for our Tuesday/Saturday ToS raids. Our raid group is very friendly and talkative; we have no epeens nor will we tolerate them. What we have are some loyal and consistent raiders who have been playing the game together for several years, and we've suffered some attrition due to player burnout and changing schedules. We consistently farm to Kil'Jaedan on Tuesdays at Normal difficulty in two hours of raiding (7:30-9:30 server), and currently use Saturdays to work on the final encounter. We need healers from the following classes: * Druid * Paladin * Priest We cannot accept any Shaman or Monk healers, as our competition on that token is already quite significant (two Warrior tanks, three Hunters, one Monk, one Shaman). Please send an in-game message or tell to one of the following characters if you are interested in trying out for our raid: * Ozwepay@Misha or Dreavid@Misha --- guild master. * Detton@Misha --- raid lead * Wake@Misha --- raid assist lead++ Thank you! ++Please check to see if I'm on one of the following alts if you are serious about joining us (all at Misha): Bands, Docks, Furs, Flay, Grifts, Herd, Sines, Smiles, Strand, VashWake0 Aug 23