Misha and Rexxar

Apr 25, 2016 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Connected-Realms Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your connected realms with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. http://us.battle.net/en/community/conductRygarius0 Apr 25, 2016
4d How many misha that play Just curious how many people on misha still play or is it pretty much a dead server.Bulslayer1 4d
5d 350 Frost Mage LFRG (Horde, Rexxar) Hello, I am currently looking for an active raiding guild. The guild I am currently in is inactive and they are not raiding. I have been PUG'ing it with my co-workers and looking to pursue harder difficulties. I am able to late (after 1am) Monday through Friday and all day Saturday and Sunday.Babysneeze0 5d
Sep 16 [H] <Dark Tide> Guild is Recruiting! <Dark Tide> is recruiting 18+ (like siblings, we curse). We are looking for active recruits who want a place to call home. All shifts welcome. We run dungeons, WQ , and old world content. We are trying to rebuild/grow. Add Nighty#1398 to join!Izar0 Sep 16
Sep 11 Anyone old school still play here? Anyone from Rexxar still play around. Lyndis here from PSSC.Gameaholic30 Sep 11
Sep 11 weenie weenyrRooikat0 Sep 11
Sep 7 New pvp guild Darkhound is a new pvp and pve guild im forming. The horde outnumber us in warmode and im looking for deffenders to take up the alliance banner and proove numbers dont always win. Too long has the alliance stood in the hordes shadow in pvp. Now more than ever is the time to band together and show the horde that we will not sit idle while they claim all the world quests, raid firsts, dominate arenas and battle grounds. Join Darkhound, a proud guild of the alliance and a core guild in The United Terran Dominion, together we will purge the horde from our lands! For the Alliance! Contact cybill ingame or apply threw finder.Cybillshade0 Sep 7
Sep 7 "Guild of Elites" - Anything but Don't join this guild or play with them - as a tank, I out-dps'd their shaman (Zonon) and mage (Jemau) the entire way through heroic Shrine of the Storm, only to wipe eternally on the final boss, because their dps couldn't figure out how to interrupt the adds in the darkness phase. They didn't talk in /i to indicate they understood strategy, and they didn't execute. They're anything but "elite." They're trash.Iiconic2 Sep 7
Sep 3 [H] Tues/Thurs 4pm-8pm PST Cross Realm PUG <Undercity Parcel Service> Horde - Kil'Jaeden are looking for more DPS and Healers to join our pug raid on Tuesdays and Thursdays 4pm-8pm PST. We'll start with normal on Sept 4th and quickly push into heroic while forming a core 20-25 man team in anticipation for cross-realm Mythic Raiding. Requirements: 1. Discord (Don't need a mic) 2. 340 iLvl 3. Flask, Food, Pots How will the raids be led? The first few attempts on the boss will be everyone learning it. Seeing the fight, understanding the mechanics, and getting a feel for timings. After that we'll be using food and pots and focusing down on the specific things wiping us. You don't have to play perfect, but if you die to the same thing and aren't making an effort to improve we will have to replace you. If these times work and you wanna join up with a pug that operates more like a guild free to contact us or join our Horde Community. Community: https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/eXEd4P3hdWk?region=US&faction=Horde Guild Leader: Racker#1664 Raid Leader: Haws#1579Racker0 Sep 3
Sep 1 [H] <Ancient Blood> Recruiting For BFA Hello Misha and Rexxar! So once again it is time to kill some bosses! Are you looking for a decent raid culture on horde side? We might be the guild for you. We require only 2 nights a week, Tuesday and Thursday, from 8 to 10:30 server time (9 to 11:30 eastern). Our fun and optional normal/alt run is usually on Sunday night, same time. Who are we? We are a bunch of people who have lots of characters on these servers and aren't going anywhere. Until the day they combine all the servers into one, (or whatever they do), this will be our home. In Antorus we were 3/11 mythic and 11/11 heroic. We are a very active group, we were raiding and recruiting right up until the end of Legion, and so far during BFA we've had lots of people on every night. Still, we're always on the lookout for more, so if that sounds like something you're interested in, contact anyone from the guild in game, and ask to speak to an officer, OR whisper me or any of these guys directly in game: Käzroth-rexxar, Remoter-rexxar, Thogue-rexxar, Particle-rexxar or Particle-misha We are currently in need of RANGED DPS!Particle0 Sep 1
Aug 20 60 PvP guild Looking to start - 60’s Only PvP guild Weekly MC, BWL,AQ runs to get geared up. All classes and specs welcome. Just looking to have a bit of fun and kick some butt. Experience level in PvP not important. You can learn along the way. Hotrod11801 or SilentStorm1131298 for infoGamarin0 Aug 20
Aug 11 Fix PVP Healing! Fix PVP Healing!Flashofsmite1 Aug 11
Aug 10 MW Monk LF Heroic/Mythic Raiding in BfA Hello Rexxar/Misha Are there any semi hardcore Alliance guilds recruiting for BFA? Ill be a Mistweaver Monk for the new expansion. Last expansion I took seriously was Wrath, so as far as raiding goes I'm a bit rusty, but learn quickly. Currently found myself a ton more time and will be able to commit to raiding in the evenings. If there any guilds recruiting feel free to /whisper me in game or reply here. Thank you!Zoerayne0 Aug 10
Aug 9 Graveyard Shift [A] The Late Night Community Are you someone that frequently, or exclusively, plays WoW during the latest of hours at night and into the morning light? If so, then you are well aware of the lack of community and activity at that time. Pugs can easily be the worst of the daily batch, the number of active guilds is extremely slim, and you often get the leftovers for Mythic+ and PvP groups. What's worse, is when a formerly reliable late night guild's activity starts to decline, your selection of new guilds is often coupled with a hefty server change cost (and sometimes faction change too). This is where Graveyard Shift comes in to play! Graveyard Shift is a new Discord community that strives to cater towards players that claim the world of Azeroth between 9:00 PM and 11:00 AM Eastern time. The idea behind Graveyard Shift is for you to no longer need to switch servers, or guilds, unless you desire to. This is the not-guild guild, where it doesn't matter what server you are on or what guilds you are in. We have tools to help you get the right info out to other community members so you don't have to bog your B.net friends list down. Currently we are only supporting the Alliance faction, but if the demand grows we will venture into the Horde. To get started, be sure to join our Battle.net Community: https://blizzard.com/invite/XNKxMELugKd Some, but not all, of the activities and interests you can find here include: • Legacy raiding and achievements • Rare mount/toy/pet farming • Casual and progressive raiding • PvP (Arena teams and Rated Battle Grounds) • Community events: Transmog parties, group leveling events, and more Graveyard Shift is completely open for anyone to join at any time. Anyone can create an event at any time, but those that continuously and reliably create and lead events can become Event Hosts. Everything in WoW is open to cross realm activity now, with the exception of current tier Mythic raiding. Join Graveyard Shift today! https://discord.gg/AdQz5ZrAquadeus1 Aug 9
Aug 8 Hi Rexxar Haven't played in a couple years how has the server been ?Miusx1 Aug 8
Aug 7 LF BS with Witch-Hunter's Harvester recipe I'm hunting for transmog items waiting for BFA to drop and am looking for this unique skin. The pattern apparently requires around 29 days of dailes to unlock. http://www.wowhead.com/item=70165/witch-hunters-harvester I have the mats for it and am hoping I can skip such a lengthy grind. I realize it's an old pattern but I figured, hey, worth a shot!Arindril0 Aug 7
Aug 6 WTS Stormshroud Glove Pattern and Hope Ender As the title says, I'm looking to sell the leatherworking pattern for Stormshroud Gloves (no longer obtainable) and a Hope Ender sword on Rexxar/Misha. If you're interested, please feel free to reply here or get in touch with me in game (Nadilyn-Rexxar).Nadilyn0 Aug 6
Jul 29 Alliance Priests Social Community With the addition of communities under the social tab of Battle.net and World of Warcraft I would like to invite everyone to join the social community Alliance Priests! Help us build the largest class community in the World of Warcraft. We are growing fast and looking for talented individuals to fill moderator position. Join and help make this the best community in the game. - No limit on communities you can join - Cross server chat for priest discussion - Everyone welcome, main or alt - Positive attitudes please - Recruitment allowed click the link to join https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/owryrJncdrm?region=US&faction=AllianceStrangeteeth0 Jul 29
Jul 23 Delete asdThlis0 Jul 23
Jul 23 LFM Raiders Me and my friends just started a guild recently. We raid on Saturday and Sunday 11pm server time. We are looking for more people in these realms that would like to join guild and raid with us. We raid every weekend and are always on time. there are just a few of us. We also do dungeons as well. We look forward to raiding with you :)Thlis0 Jul 23
Jul 21 Mi&Rx OFFICIAL Horde PVP Community Group Community Forum (MAIN): https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20766106617 PVP Forum (Arena): https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20766006532 PVP Forum (BG): https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20766096530 Official Horde PvP Community - Invite Links: Horde PvP 1 (Full) https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/invite/VjKrbpgspLx?region=US&faction=Horde Horde PvP 2 (Join) https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/9bmpakAfqoL?region=US&faction=Horde ...NOTE*: Please help the us grow by sharing the main posts with your Realm, Guild, and Friends. Be sure to [Reply] and hit the [Like] button too.Vvarleader0 Jul 21
Jul 12 Want to kill Heroic KJ for skin tints I recently completed all 3 artifact challenges, and want to kill heroic Kil'jaeden for the skin tints. I'm a 933 monk who can play mistweaver and windwalker reasonably well. I don't know the fight mechanics, but could pull my weight with a few pulls of practice. Alternatively, I'd be willing to just buy a carry if other people who already know the fights are going and don't want to waste time. Let me know if a group is going to kill heroic KJ or if you have an offer for a carry!Mythíc0 Jul 12
Jul 7 deleted --deleted--Gotdh3 Jul 7
Jul 5 WTS Mythic+ 15 gold My group is 970 11/11M carrying people for their weekly 15. We sell them token price so we can transfer the gold to Sargeras safely. If you're interested in a carry please add me at Agerek#1954 If you have a character on Sargeras we can sell it for less.Ilithiss0 Jul 5
Jun 18 Raider LF Guild/Checking Interest Hey Rexxar is has been awhile! I started on this server when I started playing way back in BC and have since hopped around MANY servers raiding with some hardcore guilds over the years... Just kind of testing the waters to see what guilds are recruiting on my home server or if people are interested in joining a somewhat core guild (maybe 3 night a week) If people from BC/Wrath are still around I was Magemaximus and led a guild for a bit back in ToC/ICC days It looks like this server is a bit dead (feelsbadman) but I feel like we could band together and have some really good time in BFA. You can add me to chat MemeLordxD#1261Rokoshak2 Jun 18
May 26 (H) <LFR Certified>, 10/11M, Argus recruiting TL;DR: We are looking for great, reliable, ranged DPS who can help us get down Argus for Cutting Edge. If you're the real deal, we'll even pay for your server transfer. See contact details at the bottom. ----------------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------------------------------- LFR Certified is a Horde guild on the Dalaran-US server, currently looking for a few exceptional players to complete our Mythic Antorus raid group. We have been around since mid-WoD, and have a talented/dedicated core group; we're just looking to build on it. We are currently tied for 1st most-progressed Horde guild on Dalaran at 10/11M, and tied for third overall server (includes Alliance). Our primary raid times are Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, from 8pm-11pm server time (eastern). What <LFR Certified> has to offer: -- Guild bank stocked with feasts, flasks, and potions to supplement whatever you are lacking during our guild raids. -- Loot Council: Gear is distributed fairly based on tier-set-bonuses, best-in-slot, etc. basis, with the mentality that the raid/guild benefits as a whole before the sole-player. -- A consistent Friday-Saturday-Sunday raid schedule. We expect our players to also be consistent in being able to make those raid days/times. -- Knowledgeable, skilled leaders and fellow players. We value performance in mechanics over performance on the meters. We are more than willing to work with you to improve your numbers if that’s where you’re lacking. We are currently looking for skilled ranged dps, namely ele Sham, Mages, and another Warlock, but are considering any qualified, skilled, and enthusiast applicants. To inquire further, apply, or just get in touch, please contact Nebeon (Nebeon23#1360), Vythra (SteelPhantom#11476), Fenreal (Fenreal#1600), or Jasny (Soar#1805), in-game.Vythra0 May 26
May 24 [H] <Ancient Blood> old Hey everybody, we are looking for more players for this expansion and the next. We're currently 3/11 mythic in Antorus but in need of a few more people to keep going. We still raid normal/heroic/mythic every week. Our required progression raid times are Tuesday and Thursday nights, 8 to 10:30 server time (9 to 11:30 eastern). Our fun and optional normal/alt run is usually on Sunday night, same time. Who are we? We are a bunch of people who have lots of characters on these servers and aren't going anywhere. (Personally, i've been on misha since the first week it opened.) We are essentially a raid guild, but you'll find people willing to do mythic plus, pvp, or any other activitiy in our ranks. Do you just want a guild who is happy to call rexxar/misha home? We might be the group for you. We're comfortable bringing in new people for a tryout, and we'll stick you in a fun trial run if you seem at all like you are ready to teamwork, then we'll go from there. Of course if you are an experienced raider who already has heroic level gear, that's even better. So give me a whisper if I'm on or talk to any of these other nice fellows: Mysery-rexxar Ragewillow-rexxar Particle-rexxar Feel free to bother us if you have any questions. Just contact anyone in the guild and they'll put you through to an officer.Lazybones27 May 24
May 23 [A] ⚔️PvP Community Discord RageQuit Discord is the Alliance PvP Community for upcoming BFA. With experienced leadership in large scale communities, guilds and PvP. Join the fastest growing Discord with over 4k members and growing fast. https://discordapp.com/invite/9ghPBE9 Why join us? -We already host thousands other Alliance members within our Discord. We run events daily as shown in this link: https://teamup.com/ksx5hrm1rpryicafjs totaling over 60 Officers that work around the clock to make sure you get the best experience in PvP content. We also do many events on the fly due to World PvP. We do our best to make sure the Horde cower before us! -We have a very organized ranking structure to ensure events run smoothly and in a timely manner. If you ever want to become an Officer, all you have to do is apply in the #officer-application channel. We offer nice incentives and perks for our Officer core here at RageQuit. -ACTIVE Discord. Not only are we active, but we have cool things to do in our Discord such as you can personalize your profile by giving yourself personality roles and even personalize your color. We have music bots, Pokemon finding, trading, duel game and more! -PvP includes: BGs, RBGs, Arenas, World PvP, Tournments. Don’t PvP? No worries, we also do light PvE and even public events such as Karaoke, group movie viewing, Community Meetings with GIVEAWAYS and more. https://discordapp.com/invite/9ghPBE9 ←-What are you waiting for? JOIN NOW! OKAY I joined, now what? 1-Once you join, head to #game-setup channel and React with the emoji below WOW image to get the @WoW role and view WoW related gaming channels. 2- Read over the #rules-info channel for all the detailed list of all that we have to offer in our server. 3-Have FUN within our Community! If you have any questions or need help, contact the #❓support channel. https://discordapp.com/invite/9ghPBE9 -Deathology, President of the RageQuit Community -Cadigan, President of the RageQuit CommunityCadigan0 May 23
May 12 Nerd rage! Came back to WOW after 7 or so years of being away. My 12 year old son wanted WOW for this past Christmas, I always told him that WOW is the best game ever bar none, figured we could play it together. I always played on Rexxar (Placating / Total Chaos), decided this time to run with my mage and warrior. My son lost his taste for WOW by mid February. Allot of changes and I like it. I only play about 2 hours a day, just don't have the time to commit to what it takes. So tonight I am on my prot warrior that I enjoy playing now and having fun with my $15 a month. I see that there is a "casual" PVP group finder option and after a few Moscow Mules I figured "what the hell, let's check it out". First BG was a loss, second a win and the third......big loss. Some goon started to rage BAD! It was great comedy. Why do peps get so worked up when the group finder is "casual"? This is the first time I have looked at the forums since playing again and I see allot of posts about Rexxar being "dead". Why would new players or returning players want to be here if this is what you get for trying to learn? The battle ground was inside some mountain with mine carts and I have never seen it before. Sorry that I did not spend 4 hours watching vids on battle ground strategy so that you would get a win. If it's that important to you why are you not on some super team kicking azz and taking names? So if you see me in your BG I am apologizing ahead of time for your loss. Maybe if you ask real nice Blizzard will have a BG group finder called "epic failure" and I will stay in my lane, until that happens don't be surprised if you see me. L8ers!Tankenu0 May 12
May 3 A-TGTR - 5/11M - Stormrage - Recruiting!! <The Gang Tries Raiding> [A]- Is a mythic progression guild on Stormrage made of a solid core of raiders from Medivh/Exodar. We are looking for members who would like to be a part of a tight knit community, be able to perform well on a consistent basis, and continue improving their play style with out falling behind other raiders. Now I do not wish to lie to anyone about our situation. The fact are, at this moment, we have 20 raiders in our ranks. With that said, like many other guilds, we had issues in the last few weeks filling our raids due to poor attendance. With that in mind, we have decided to offer paid server transfers to anyone willing to try us out. This is meant to be an incentive for sure, but it is also to prove that we have no intention of disbanding or take any break of raiding. Progression Raid days and Times: Tuesday/Thursday 7:45pm-11pm Server time (EST) Possible third day in BFA Keep in mind that this guild was formed with the goal of building the best group possible for BFA. So ask yourself this, is current progression the most important feature in the game for me? If so, then yeah, we are 5/11M, there is hundreds of guilds further progressed then us. What we can offer tho, is a great community that raid in an environment with no toxicity, fun, and able to progress at a decent pace. Healer: Paladin Shaman Melee DPS: Rogue Monk Death knight Shaman Warrior Ranged DPS Shaman Warlock Priest Mage -Thank you for your time - if you are interested, please reach out to the below officer: Bnet - Dudetastique#1301 Discord - Dudetastique#3190Dudetastique0 May 3
Apr 28 @Unohana SupSnowscream0 Apr 28
Apr 22 LF old friends Anyone from <Blue Moon> or <Unhallowed> still around?Luxury7 Apr 22
Apr 17 Looking for people to join guild!! Hi everyone I just started a new guild not too long ago and am looking for people to join ^^. We're looking for players who can try to be active and also looking for people who are willing to do raids/dungeons at least occasionally ^^. semi-casual guild.Kiana0 Apr 17
Apr 10 Looking for something casual Hey folks, I've returned to wow after a 6+ year hiatus. I used to be pretty competitive during WotLK, but now with fatherhood responsibilities I can't raid like i used to. I'm still looking for a fun/active community for dungeons, leveling, questing and achievement farming. And maybe an occasional raid here or there.Janeaus1 Apr 10
Apr 10 Need people to play with I am hopping back in to the game, and I am in need of some friends to play with.Mandalten2 Apr 10
Apr 10 LF Lowbie Guild My favorite part of this game is helping other people run low dungeons, level up and explore, I want to do that on this server which is my secondary server (4 toons all 110 all Alliance). Anyone recruiting for that?Akron1 Apr 10
Apr 10 How about something active and social? I need a guild. I am a "when I can player" (admittedly I'm mostly on my horde toons on Dalaran due to lack of interactions on this server) I come prepared with a Hunter, a druid (I'm trying to learn to play healer... but I can run with lowbies and keep them in the not dead category) and a "gopher" toon for gathering, storage, etc. Will trade being useful for an active (on chat at least) guild.Sgttigger1 Apr 10
Apr 10 New to game looking for guild Hello I’m really new to the game, I’m looking for an active guild that can help me out.Keios1 Apr 10
Mar 30 To those who miss me..... I miss you all.Facemelt5 Mar 30
Mar 28 Selling Mythic Plus Carries and More! Our Services: Mythic Plus 15 Carry 960 Piece of Loot out of your Order Hall Cache Achievement: Keystone Master... Rewards a Artifact Appearnce for your Class and Spec (Character Specific) Any piece of loot from the dungeon our carriers can provide, starting at 940 iLevel Big Artifact Power token from your Order Hall Cache Cost: Message on BTAG: Gotfood#1441 Gold Only Any Alliance or Horde Server Time: 15-30~ Minutes Depending on Dungeon -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Mythic Plus 20-22 Carry 960 Piece of Loot out of your Order Hall Cache Work your way towards hitting 4k+ Raider.io score! We also sell Raider.io 4k+ Packages! PM For more info! Achievement: Keystone Master... Rewards a Artifact Appearnce for your Class and Spec (Character Specific) Any piece of loot from the dungeon our carriers can provide, starting at 940 iLevel Big Artifact Power token from your Order Hall Cache Cost: Message on BTAG: Gotfood#1441 Gold Only Any Alliance or Horde Server Time: 15-30~ Minutes Depending on Dungeon -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Full Heroic Antorus Clear 945+ Pieces of Loot and Tier! All 11 Bosses killed on Heroic Difficulty Chance at Legendary Trinket Aman'Thul's Vision and Pantheon Trinket! Pantheon Trinket Upgrade Token! Ahead of the Curve: Argus the Unmaker... Guaranteed Legendary Ring: Insignia of the Grand Army Mount: Violet SpellwingCost: Message on BTAG: Gotfood#1441 Gold Only Any Alliance & Horde Server -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Heroic Argus the Unmaker Chance at 955+ Piece(s) of Loot! Chance at Legendary Trinket Aman'Thul's Vision and Pantheon Trinket! Pantheon Trinket Upgrade Token! Ahead of the Curve: Argus the Unmaker... Guaranteed Legendary Ring: Insignia of the Grand Army Mount: Violet SpellwingCost: Message on BTAG: Gotfood#1441 Gold Only Any Alliance & Horde Server Time: 15-20 Minutes! -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Information: We have been running Mythic Plus all throughout the expansion, completing over 3000+ Mythic Pluses. Even before the release of Mythic Plus, we have been selling Challenge Modes back in MoP (Mist of Pandaria) and WoD (Warlods of Draenor) helping people get their achievements, transmogs, and gear. We have all been Cutting Edge Raiders since MoP Days going into Battle for Azeroth! All our raids are completed with no failure! If you have any questions or would like to set up a time, please add Gotfood#1441 to btag and we will respond to you as soon as we can. Reminder we do carries on Any Alliance & Horde Server as of 04/03/2018! Link to our main forum post: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20759170665 Link to some of our Mythic Plus 15-22 Carries! https://youtu.be/zkgSIJKWS_o?list=PLit0CAVks3ZBnfVzwI1VoYFQA0ZzaE_Al&t=1Gotdh7 Mar 28
Mar 20 Need Black smith who knows Felsteel Longblade will provide mats and payment for your time. RAGESTOMPER#1200Durendal0 Mar 20
Mar 20 The worst list yet of lol Win/Fail Hello everyone. I was talking about the old misha forums with a few people lately and it got me to thinking, I do miss those good old days of silly drama. Then i remembered this list, and sure enough i still had it on an old hard drive. I thought I'd post it not to try to troll anyone from back then, but just to remind everyone of those old days, and hopefully you'll recognize a lot of these names. Just to clarify, the win list is almost all actual players (most of them i knew in game), and the fail list is all the low level forum trolls who, well, most of them i eventually figured out who they were and... they were all people on the win list. Believe me when i say there was hardly anyone back then who didn't have a low level alt they posted on, including of course me. Hope you enjoy it. I do <3 all of you crazy people. Especially you mishatroll, who if you guys don't remember, started the whole win/fail listmaking thing, and was the reason for almost all the silly drama. ;)Lilpeon3 Mar 20
Mar 13 Resubbed 931 Fury Warrior LF Guild After just recently resubscribing to the game, I'm looking for a group of (hopefully) like-minded individuals to play with and have fun. I typically play on the evenings and nights in central standard time on Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday on Misha and Rexxar, staying on as late as needed. I would consider myself semi-hardcore due to the achievement hunting, reputation grinding, and other cosmetic and battle-pet/mount collecting I have done for years on this game. I would love to learn how to do raiding again, given the time and patience to learn encounters. I would prefer to remain on the Horde but would switch to the Alliance if necessary. Overall, I want to have fun and laid-back guild while being in a guild that is semi-casual. Thanks again everyone, and I hope to play with you all!Zuthos0 Mar 13
Mar 2 LF Active Guild Hello! I am looking for a smaller, friendly guild, as I’m not a huge fan of guilds who recruit everyone. I’ve recently left my old guild in hopes of finding a more active one. Eventually, I hope to make progress in Antorus. However, my fear of messing up has prevented me from reaching out and trying. If there is a patient guild out there that would be willing to help me, or just provide any company at all, I would much appreciate it. My schedule is a bit unpredictable, so being on a core raiding team would not be my best fit. I am also unable to speak on Discord (or whatever you may use), but I can listen. Please let me know if your guild is a place that I can call home!Aelene2 Mar 2
Mar 1 6/11M Recruiting DPS Dalaran(H) LFR Certified is a Horde guild on the Dalaran-US server, currently looking for a few exceptional players to complete our Mythic Antorus raid group. We have been around since mid-WoD, and have a talented/dedicated core group; we're just looking to build on it. Progress: 6/11M - 6/9M - 5/10M - 7/7M - 2/3M Our primary raid times are Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, from 8pm-11pm server time (eastern), with alt-gearing/normal/titanforge-chance raids occurring throughout the week, usually Thursdays. We are constantly looking for people to push keys as well. What <LFR Certified> has to offer: -- Guild bank stocked with feasts, flasks, and potions to supplement whatever you are lacking during our guild raids. -- Loot Council: Gear is distributed fairly based on tier-set-bonuses, best-in-slot, etc. basis, with the mentality that the raid/guild benefits as a whole before the sole-player. -- A consistent, but casual Friday-Saturday-Sunday raid schedule. We expect our players to also be consistent in being able to make those raid days/times. We realize that people have real-life things that sometimes take precedence, that’s no problem. What we’re not looking for are folks who can’t make every Friday, or can only raid half the night on Saturdays, etc. -- Knowledgeable, skilled leaders and fellow players. We are more than willing to work with you to improve your numbers if that’s where you’re lacking. We will not carry people though. We are currently looking for skilled Mage/Ele/Boomkin, but are considering any qualified, skilled, and enthusiast applicants. To inquire further, apply, or just get in touch, please contact Nebeon (Nebeon23#1360), Fenreal (Fenreal#1600), or Jasny (Soar#1805), in-game. Can also reach me fast on Discord: Nebeon#4320Spicegold1 Mar 1
Feb 28 Coupe De Grace - Rexxar 5/10 H Recruitment Coupe De Grace - Rexxar Guild Application Seeking Heals and DPS and Open to the following Classes -Shadow/Disc Priest -Warlock -Druid -Rogue -Monk -Shaman CDG is a Casual Raiding Guild Currently Recruiting 950 + ILVL Raiders to finalize our roster. Our current progression is 11/11 H Argus. We are making a push for Mythic Progression. Raid Times: Tuesday and Thursday from 8PM-11PM (eastern) ***Please E-Mail Dragoon.cdg@gmail.com if you would like to fill out an application. For any further questions please contact Dragoon-Rexxar in Game.***Dragoon3 Feb 28
Feb 28 <Coupe De Grace>is Hosting M Antorus Group <Coupe De Grace> is Hosting a Mythic Progression Rexxar/Misha group tomorrow Thursday Night at 9PM EST. Need 2 Raid Healers and 2 Ranged DPS 950 + AOTC. Once accepted your spot will be secure. pst Dragoon-Rexxar in game, leave me an in game mail, or email me at Dragoon.cdg@gmail.com with Class/Role/Spec Item level and availability.Dragoon0 Feb 28
Feb 25 FREE GIVEAWAYS – H Argus, Mounts, Pets, etc Hello everyone! We're a HORDE carry team dedicated to provide the best runs for you! Apart from selling Heroic Antorus services we also do GIVEAWAYS every week! If you don’t wish to buy a run and simply want to be part of our growing community while participating in our giveaways, I encourage you to join our discord! What giveaways are you guys doing? Our giveaways range from pets, mounts, Heroic Argus, Heroic Antorus Clear, etc. As our community grows so will our desire to give more! Discord link: https://discord.gg/2qy9p4z Join our discord to take advantage of our giveaways and be part of our growing discord community! Our goal: We believe in giving back to our community as part of our commitment to sharing our success. To take part of our founded principle we welcome you to join our fast-growing discord community. You will have the opportunity to participate in giveaways that will benefit you and enforce our mission statement: our success starts with your success.Helloimferal2 Feb 25
Feb 25 A - NEW raid group LFM (casual/flex) Staring normal ABT and looking for more…. Small Alliance guild looking to begin the adventure into Antorus and in need of a few roles. Casual group that seeks those with a growth mind-set and not fixated on meters, logs, ilvl, or prior experience. Schedule would be ONCE a week on Friday or Saturday night for 2-3 hrs beginning at 7:30pm CST. (5:30pm PST, 6:30 MST, 8:30pm EST.) -Personal loot -Start 7:30pm CST -Have bonus roles, repaired and consumables (or equivalent) if cross server -Food, enchants, gems, repairs supplied (unless cross server due to existing limitations) Current roster/roles: Tank: Druid seeking 1-2 additional comfortable with raiding and higher level mythics Heals: Seeking ANY additional heals MS/OS Shaman Paladin (OS Tank or DPS) DPS: Welcoming ALL ranged and melee DPS! Hunter Monk (Heal OS) Aff. Lock Bal Druid/Hunter Other Activity outside of raiding: Social events, mog runs, achieves, weekly in game events, and lots and lots of 5 mans (different levels, regular, mythic and M + (up to lvl 15) All players are welcome, but we do run dungeons, WQ and old content (rep/mount/pet/achieve) more frequently than other stuff (leveling, pvp) Adult guild with population of 25+ Please post for more info!Rhajz0 Feb 25
Feb 14 [A] Legendary Exiles LFM Legendary Exiles is an alliance side, adult, laid back friendly and casual guild on the Rexxar server. We are looking to add to our ranks with some likeminded people for just about everything. Whether you are interested in raiding, dungeon running, questing, crafting, or just hanging out and chatting, we'd love to have you come join our group. It's been a while since we raided, but if we get in a position to do so we are open minded to starting up again. We are going to try and start getting people together to start with Normal Antorus as of the 26th of this month from 7:30 - 10pm Central. Once we had enough people to regularly do so we will begin raiding full time again. Raid times in the past were normally Tues/Thurs from 7-10pm server to give an idea of what time frame we typically use. If this sounds like a good guild for you, whether you are a raider or a casual - feel free to reach out to us. We have a website at www.legendaryexiles.guildlaunch.com; you can contact myself at Athenaswrath#11305 or at fulgorale@hotmail.com if I'm not online. Thanks for your time and consideration!Artemís0 Feb 14