Mok'Nathal and Silvermoon

Apr 25, 2016 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Connected-Realms Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your connected realms with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. http://us.battle.net/en/community/conductRygarius0 Apr 25, 2016
7h [A] Creative Anarchy LF Mythic Legion Raiders Creative Anarchy (9/13M HFC 5th on server) is looking for more raiders to fill out it's mythic roster. We are a fun raid group that will push content as fast as possible. A laid back but serious raiding guild. Raid times are Tu/Th 7-9:30EST (4-6:30 server) Get in touch with myself, cathbadh-mok or midgetion for more information.Testifyx10 7h
9h [A] <Crux> 9/9 Heroic ToS - LFM ... Who Dis: [A]<Crux> on Silvermoon(US) was formed in July of 2016 by a group of retired "hardcore raiders" and friends who decided to return for Legion. Many members have been playing since launch and together since The Burning Crusade. We are an adult guild that strives to maintain a goal oriented and fun environment. Our PvE goals consist of effectively clearing content with a casual 3 night/3 hour schedule, as well as completing meta achievements. We provide feasts and flasks and use a personal loot system. Mythic raiding is something we are interested in doing when we have enough numbers. When we do reach that point, we will approach mythic with the same level of preparation and attitude we approach heroic. Regardless of your raiding background, we ask that anyone interested be somewhat comparative in gear, have a minimum of 52 artifact traits, and be competitive on the meters. Contact Info: If you are looking for a fun and casual raid environment with competent raiders (minus Whiskerz), feel free to contact Spoonska (Spoonska#1616, Spoonska#0796 on Discord) or Reesi (Reesi#1576).Reesi31 9h
5d Legends/AfterDusk Hi. Came back after almost 6 years. I wish I knew who the heck still plays from my old guild?Bananigans0 5d
Jul 20 [H] <Dirty Horde> 5/9H LFM 9-11pm PST [H] <Dirty Horde> LFM Tomb of Sargeras Progression - Late Night PST <Dirty Horde> US-Silvermoon/Mok’Nathal server (PVE-West Coast) is currently recruiting to help round out our core raid team for Tomb progression, to finish heroic and push into mythic content. Emerald Nightmare progression: 7/7 Normal, 7/7 Heroic, 1/7 Mythic Trial of Valor progression: 3/3 Normal, 3/3 Heroic Nighthold progression: 10/10 Normal, 10/10 Heroic Guild Size: Small Raid Group: Semi-Casual Raid Days: Tuesday, Thursday, Monday Raid Times: 9pm-11pm server (Pacific Standard Time, GMT-8) Loot System: Suicide Kings Current classes we are recruiting: High Priority Melee DPS – Arms/Fury Warrior(strong OT set preferred) Ranged DPS – Warlock Medium Priority Melee DPS - Rogue Ranged DPS –Elemental Shaman, Mage We ask that potential raiders have reliable attendance to raids and be ready for Progression type raiding with a 910+ ilvl. If you are not ilvl 910 but close to it please feel free to apply as we are always willing to help a raid member gear up. If you do not fit one of our needed positions but would like to join please contact me as we are always looking for exceptional players to add to our team. Dirty Horde is a friendly semi-casual Horde raiding guild. We are a small mature guild filled with real life friends and some longtime online friends. We are a stable guild formed at the beginning of Cata and have continued strong since our founding. We have a zero drama policy with an easy going raid environment that likes to progress through current raid content while having fun and not having to worry about high stress. If you are interested or have any questions please feel free to send me in game mail if unavailable, post a response to the thread, or add me on Battletag: Whosthere#1442Whosblind0 Jul 20
Jul 18 LF old True blood of malkier <TBoM> Members I was a member of the guild for a few years during TBC ( Floranar. Night Elf Shadow priest) just looking to find any old friends.Thaladrid0 Jul 18
Jul 17 WTS Frozen Runes and Wortorn Cloth Scraps WTS Frozen Runes x6 and Wortorn Cloth Scraps x21 http://www.wowhead.com/item=22376/wartorn-cloth-scrap http://www.wowhead.com/item=22682/frozen-rune Skewk#1710 Add me and we can talk pricingSkewkk0 Jul 17
Jul 17 [H] <BPotC> LFM 8:30-11 EST, Tues/Thurs Bloodpact of the Chosen is one of the oldest Horde raiding guilds on the Silvermoon US server. The guild is focused on progression while maintaining a balance of fun and enjoyment of the game. We are currently looking for good players of any class and spec to fill our ranks. Our progression in Legion is as follows: 7/7H EN 3/3H ToV 10/10H NH 8/9 N ToS 1/9 H ToS We are mainly interested in a Heroic progression raid, which we are currently running with ~11-12 raiders and would like to see that at a steady ~15. If we were eventually able to fill 20man, then we would discuss Mythic. We have been pretty successful in our endeavors with our 2-night, 2 1/2 hour raid times. So, if you're looking to raid less but, still see heroic content to it's fullest, please contact Tentative or Karnivaldru through in-game chat or mail.Karnivaldru1 Jul 17
Jul 16 LF Guild i like to run mythic plus and can squeeze into raids from time to time just looking for a good group of people to play with. no one i use to play with seams to be around anymoreSalviid2 Jul 16
Jul 16 Old Silvermoon Player Xenshiro LF a guild Hi, I started playing WoW again (it's been 6 + years), starting from the beginning. I'm level 38 now (warrior) and I've been leveling up with my friend who is a shaman. We're both looking for a guild specifically for PVP and casual raiding. For those that remember me, I was some punk !@# druid back in the day named Xenshiro. Great times.Pootanginamo4 Jul 16
Jul 13 Petition: We Want Our Old Posts It's nice that you took the time to finally merge the MK and SM forums, but you did it at the cost of dumping all the old posts and that's just rude. Those posts were one of the few documents both realms had of their history and you just tossed it all down the bit hole. It would not have been difficult to assign an intern or community manager the task of combing through the few hundred posts and republishing most of them here on the new forum. Or, gasp, you could even assign the job out to a few long-time players from the realms. Actually, seeing as you have backups of this stuff, I hear by ask that you do just that. (edited the title)Stega20 Jul 13
Jul 10 Hunter campaign stuck So I reached 110 and realized that I have not done very much of the class campaign, so I tried to start doing it but I cant find the next quest to continue. I only have 2 champions and 1 request troops. I have the request for champion armaments though. The last one I complete I think was either the one about Illidan or the quest where you get the free 810 helm. I cant find what is next.Darla0 Jul 10
Jun 29 [A] <Ambient> - 2 Night Heroic Raiding Website: www.hivewow.com/ Contact: xKillerbees#1236 Realm: US-Silvermoon (PVE) Faction: Alliance Timezone: US-Pacific Coast Raid Times: Tuesdays & Wednesday. 6:00 PM - 10:00 PM (Pacific) Loot System: Personal (trying it out) Recruiting: Strong DPS Our goal is to complete all raids on heroic with fun people. (If we have 20 people we will do a few mythic bosses but our focus remains heroic) - Legion Progress - 3/9 Heroic Tomb 9/9 Normal Tomb 10/10 Heroic Nighthold 3/3 Heroic Trials of Valor (Heroic Odyn pre-nerf) 7/7 Heroic Emerald Nightmare - WoD Progress - 13/13 Heroic Hellfire – 10/10 Heroic Foundry - 7/7 Heroic Highmaul Ambient was founded by a guild leader who has experienced content at the highest level and always strives to keep pushing the groups limits. After experiencing that high level of content, it was decided to form a guild focused more on normals (called heroics in WoD) and having fun with friends. We encourage a more relaxed atmosphere but we are still focused and serious when it comes to progression. We also enjoy other aspects of the game as well such as achievements, so if you are looking for a focused and determined guild that strives for PVE success then we may be a good fit for you. We also run in guild events for prizes for all raiders. We offer guild bank repairs to all raiders. Ambient values friendships over serious progression so having people that mesh well is very important. While still maintaining the value that each member has their own weight to pull to ensure success of the group. We were founded in 2009 as a 10 man strict raiding guild. We achieved top 10 US for 10 man strict. Then took a break for Cataclysm. We came back for Mists of Pandaria and most of the old gang is back for the ride. We killed all content while it was current in MoP and WoD. With the new 10-30 scaling function in WoD, we can recruit any number of people. Those allowed to fill a slot though would need to keep up with our current roster. We aren’t interested in carrying people through content since it scales upwards. We will start with Normal and then go into Heroic. If we have enough people, we can work on Mythic but it is not a priority. Here is to many wonderful boss kills in Legion. We raid Tuesday and Wednesday / 6pm – 10pm PST, 8pm – 12am CST, 9pm – 1am EST Our Facebook group is how we keep in touch. All members are encouraged to join it. Even if you leave us, we hope you found our friendship awesome enough to keep in touch with us there. If you don’t wish to use our FB group and are a raider, you will have to provide your cell number to the raid leader Killercrane. This way if you have to be late or miss a day, you can keep in touch quickly. We allow veterans (people who used to be a raider) to join our raids as long as they perform to a standard that is required from our raiders. We though do not invite those outside of guild or the member rank (during progression) unless there is a need we must fill. The benefit of the raider rank is that you get to be a part of our raid events for prizes, invited to all raids, gbank repairs and priority on mounts/legendaries. To obtain this rank you must first pass our trial process. It lasts roughly 2-3 weeks. Then from there you must maintain a 80% attendance. (that is missing 6 hours of raid per month) If you drop below this requirement or you aren’t performing to our needs, you will be dropped back to trial or vet until it is fixed. Officers: Killercrane, Aladire http://www.hivewow.com/Killercrane15 Jun 29
Jun 26 [A] <Clouded Minds> is recruiting! <Clouded Minds> is currently seeking dps and 1 healer for continued heroic and mythic progression! As one of the oldest guilds on server (12 years strong!) we are committed to having a fun, relaxed, yet progression minded group. We are currently 7/7H Emerald Nightmare and 3/3H Trial of Valor, 3/10 H Nighthold. Our raid times are Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursdays 7-10PST. We primarily need ranged dps and 1 healer, prefer holy pally or resto druid. Of course, any exceptional player will always be considered and are encouraged to check us out. Feel free to reach out to me @Starknight#1698, and/or Swingdancer @Swing#1824 for any additional information.Starknight6 Jun 26
Jun 20 RECRUITING HEALERS Mythic/Heroic ToS <Hit It and Crit It> Horde 10/10 H NH is recruiting Dedicated Raiders for our core TOS Heroic & Mythic team. Raid times Thu-sat 5pm mst to 8pm mst or longer depending on progression. We are in heavy need of Ranged DPS!Wráìth5 Jun 20
Jun 19 897 DK & 901 DH LF Weekend Raiding Guild Hello all! As the title says, I'm LF a Weekend Heroic raiding guild. I've tanked through Heroic NH on my DH back in March, but that guild is West Coast times. Starting my work week after raiding until 2am Monday morning was not kind. I've been playing since Vanilla and would love a guild of competent veterans that would rule the WoW world if only jobs, responsibilities, and women/men didn't take up so much of their time! Because of my work and school schedule, I'm usually only available Fridays-Sunday for raiding. I prefer tanking but can definitely fill a DPS role on either toon. Thanks for reading and hope to hear from you all!Raysor0 Jun 19
Jun 17 Looking for a guild w/Deathwatch Hatchling Hello all, Is someone in an alliance guild that has the Deathwatch Hatchling unlocked, and who would invite me to join? I would very much like to get this pet. Thanks!Eevee0 Jun 17
Jun 2 Whatever happened to Resurrected? Title's pretty self explanatory. Resurrected was an Alliance Mok'Nathal raiding guild back during LK days. I reactivated since then, and I can't seem to find a trace of them. Server transfer? Anyone around in between able to fill in the blanks?Demetrios2 Jun 2
May 25 Heroic Raiding & Casual Home I say that we're home, not a guild, because that is how I see this guild. Many of us have known each other for 10+ years. Now don't let that scare you thinking it's some clique because I assure you, we always have more room for like-minded folks. Have a sense or humor? We'll be your crazy cousin. We have a long history together, raiding semi-hardcore, but these days we take it much more casually. We have no plans to do Mythics, but we do raid heroics and are currently 5/10 Heroic NH. We also do mythics, old content, etc outside of raids as well. Want to do something particular? Let us know and we can make it happen. Once upon a time we had many achievement folks and we're always happy to explore new things. As long as it's fun, we're all over it. We're all about mature players, making friends, helping each other out, and above all - HAVING fun. When we raided semi-hardcore, we never dealt with drama; we just don't tolerate it. Our morale was always high and it continues down this path. Even moreso now than before since we're not mythic raiding, we're about people enjoying the game they pay for. So our basic information is below but I encourage all that are looking for a long-time guild to send me a message and just chat. What harm can it be? Given if you want mythic raiding, I can't help ya, but for those of us with spouses, children and just can't commit to that sorta hectic schedule, we are the guild for you. Even if you don't raid, we have a place on the double-decker couch for you. And if you're read this far, you deserve a fudge brownie. Contact: Metaer (avarice#1190) or Aquais Server: Silvermoon (US) - PVE Website: insurgencyguild.com Raids: Wednesday 7:30PM-9:30PM PST & Sunday 7PM-9:30PM Current Progression: 5/10 Heroic NHMetaer0 May 25
May 20 Recruiting raiders, non-raiders and casuals! Hi everyone Khaos is looking for more reliable raiders to join both our teams. Team Minions: Tues/Weds 5-8 ST- This team is just starting into heroic NH and looking to get further. We need mostly dps and someone who can fill in as tank as needed. Team Big Heals: Fri/Sat 7-10 ST - This team is currently 9/10 Heroic NH and looking to grow the team so we can venture into mythic content. Need a Resto Druid and Dps. Full on Hunters at this time. If raiding is not for you but you are looking for a low key casual guild environment then we are the home for you! All play levels are welcomed. Please note we are an adult only guild. Our guild website: wowkhaos.comKerra0 May 20
May 13 [H] <Bloodlust Tribe> LFM Hello! <Bloodlust Tribe> is trying to establish a core raiding team. 1. Raid Times are: Friday and Saturday 9 PM - 12 AM Pacific. 2. Server: Silvermoon-US 3. Faction preference: Horde 4. Semi-Casual raid environment 5. 7/7 EN Normal, 7/7 EN Heroic, 2/3 N ToV, 10/10 N NH and currently working on H NH (3/10). 7. Contact info: Please message Lillio of <Bloodlust Tribe>(SIlvermoon) or you can contact me at MadiRAWR#1266. I'm on around raid time every night. 8. In need of: Healers - Shammy, Pally or Monk Range DPS - Need all. DPS with a tank off spec who doesn't mind substituting. 9. Discord is used for voice chat. DBM is required. Thanks for your consideration.Lillio2 May 13
May 8 [A] <Grand Theft Kodo> 7/10 H NH LF DPS Hello! Grand Theft Kodo is looking to add to our "hardcore-casual" raid team. <GTK> is a mature crowd consisting of a wide range of experienced raiders. Most of us have played since Vanilla and some us were in top-end raiding guilds. <GTK> was born during Burning Crusade as a "hardcore-casual" guild. Our goal is to be able to experience all content but not at the expense of real life. We know how to have fun while keeping progression a priority. Experience in Nighthold is not necessary but knowing your role, knowing the fights and competence are a must! We are currently seeking the following roles in order of priority: - DPS w/Healing offspec - DPS (Mage/Lock preferred) Raid Schedule: Tuesday & Thursday We raid every Tuesday and Thursday night at 6 pm server time. Timezone | First Pull | Last Pull ------------|-----------|---------- Pacific | 6pm | 8:45pm Mountain | 7pm | 9:45pm Central | 8pm | 10:45pm Eastern | 9pm | 11:45pm The first pull will be at 6 pm server meaning everyone is expected to be in the instance and ready by 6 pm server fully repaired with food and flasks (consumables can be provided if properly communicated before hand). If you are interested or have any questions, please comment below. Feel free to add me on Battle.Net @Feoria#11400. You can also find our GM on Battle.net @ Trekious#1138. Thanks for your time!Feoriah0 May 8
May 6 Ilterendi, crown Jewel of Silvermoon So way back in Vanilla, there was a guild on Alliance here called Ilterendi. I raided with these guys for a while, got a bunch of server firsts, and was top progression guild on the server through vanilla and into BC. I transferred off Silvermoon shortly after BC, and have not been back to the server since. Now, i am in Beta, and lo and behold, i am browsing the dungeon journal loot list (it lists all the new legendary world drops) and i came across and paladin legendary called "Ilterendi, crown jewel of silvermoon" and couldn't believe it! This has to be a nod to the old guild, its too much of a coincidence not to be! I thought this was really awesome and had to post here, in case any old Ilterendi folks are still around and could check out this nod to an OG kickass guild from back in the day.Mid54 May 6
Apr 29 [A] Goomba Bros Casual guild LFM Are you a casual player due to real life, be it work, family or whatever other reason? Well so are we. We are a small tight knit group of dirty casuals that run mythic plus, and are currently working through normal nighthold on fridays and sometimes Saturdays also if enough of us are online. Currently we raid with some friends we made from another server whilst pugging to fill Emerald nightmare runs but we still have to pug the odd dps or healer here and there. If you're a dirty casual and proud of it and want to play with other dirty casuals then we would love to have you along. We currently do not have a regular off tank, (some of us rotate through that roll on an alt) and we could use some extra dps. All though I throw around the term dirty casual freely we do take the time we play quite seriously, so the ability to play the game is very important when we're trying to clear raids in one night. That being said we are far from polished raiders and wiping is definitely a thing around here. If this wall of text interests you please by all means contact me, Robyllard, Moronihah, Silanathelso, sunwukong or Oldmanska or just /who Goomba bros and let us know you're interested. most of us can do an invite. Thanks for reading!Robyllard1 Apr 29
Apr 27 Graciespriest I just heard the news today, i was wondering if anyone had any details? if so please msg me. thanks in advanceAsintoth1 Apr 27
Apr 18 Ally WW monk looking for guild I am very shy and rather new to WoW (About 4-ish months). This is my only max character, and Im looking to find a welcoming guild were I can feel comfortable interacting with people. Currently I can not do raids or else my computer will implode, but I can do mythic dungeons and help people out with lvling, WQs, etc. I plan on also learning how to be a tank and healer on monk eventually. Right now I would consider myself casual but would like to in the future at least try to be semi-serious, and I welcome any tips/tricks to help me better my dps and how I play :)Baobo1 Apr 18
Apr 1 Looking for a casual, mature guild. Looking for a casual, mature, and relaxed guild for PvE, Dungeon, and Raid content. I can't dedicate time to hardcore raid times due to real life stuff being in the way, which is why I am looking for something more friendly and casual. Would also be a huge bonus if the guild uses some sort of VOIP such as Discord or Teamspeak. I'm an Alliance Demon Hunter, looking to learn what I can about the game from others as I haven't played since the vanilla days. Also, if my name to the left says <Dark Passengers>, I am not in that guild. It was a friends guild who invited me so I can farm rep to get my tabbard and other needed items to help me along. It's not an active guild. Feel free to message me in game or on the blizzard app. My ID is David#17934 (Side Note: I am partnered on Twitch, though I don't exactly have a large following. I will be streaming World of Warcraft from time to time.)Kritos0 Apr 1
Mar 31 [A] <Spirit Walkers> LFM Looking to rebuild our raid team for Normal and Heroic NH and ToS, Raid Times are Thursday/Saturday at 7PM Server Time, We also do plenty of Mythic and Mythic+ Dungeon runs during the week, feel free to whisper any online member if you're interested!Øracle0 Mar 31
Mar 21 [H] <Dirty Horde> LFM 8/10H 9-11pm pst [H] <Dirty Horde> LFM Nighthold Progression - Late Nite PST <Dirty Horde> US-Silvermoon/Mok’Nathal server (PVE-West Coast) is currently recruiting to help round out our core raid team for Nighthold progression. Emerald Nightmare progression: 7/7 Normal, 7/7 Heroic, 1/7 Mythic Trial of Valor progression: 3/3 Normal, 3/3 Heroic Nighthold progression: 10/10 Normal, 8/10 Heroic Guild Size: Small Raid Group: Semi-Casual Raid Days: Tuesday, Thursday, Monday Raid Times: 9pm-11pm server (Pacific Standard Time, GMT-8) Loot System: Suicide Kings Current classes we are recruiting: High Priority Melee DPS - Warrior (preferred with a strong tank off spec) Ranged DPS - Hunter Medium Priority Melee DPS - Paladin (preferred with a strong tank off spec) Ranged DPS - Warlock Low Priority Ranged DPS - Priest We ask that potential raiders have reliable attendance to raids and be ready for Progression type raiding with a 880+ ilvl. If you are not ilvl 880 but close to it please feel free to apply as we are always willing to help a raid member gear up. If you do not fit one of our needed positions but would like to join please contact me as we are always looking for exceptional players to add to our team. Dirty Horde is a friendly semi-casual Horde raiding guild. We are a small mature guild filled with real life friends and some longtime online friends. We are a stable guild formed at the beginning of Cata and have continued strong since our founding. We have a zero drama policy with an easy going raid environment that likes to progress through current raid content while having fun and not having to worry about high stress. If you are interested or have any questions please feel free to add me on Battletag: Darkside8169#1261Lanfeyr8 Mar 21
Mar 8 New streamer looking for feedback Hello I am Raige. I am a new streamer looking for feedback from my peers. I stream everyday and am very social on my stream. I am looking for people interested in giving me feedback on how i can adjust my stream to satisfy the crowd. you can catch me at Twitch.tv/Raigetv. Please stop in and say high. I stream dungeons, wq's raids you name it i stream it. I stream as a healer and sometimes dps. I also do giveaways for gametime and other things. ThanksRhaije0 Mar 8
Feb 23 [H]<Insurgency> LFM for 10man and Mythic+ Updating this post to reflect new needs! Greetings Silvermoon! Top needs - However all are welcome: Tank with dps offspec, healer with dps offspec What We're Looking For: We're looking for a few more players who are mature, with a good sense of humor and patience. Insurgency is a guild who prides itself on having a good time while downing content. Our members are important to us and we're looking for people who share the same views, are prepared for raids, know the current content, and are willing to work as a member of our team. We do not tolerate drama or pettiness; we find it a must to maintain an atmosphere where people are comfortable and happy. Many of us are military or prior military and that bond has keep this guild going strong for many years. A Bit About Us: We are a group of people who have been raiding together for a very long time. We tend to be a close knit bunch who enjoy having a good time both in and out of raids. We have been going strong with a 5man mythic plus group since Legion launched, but our ranks have grown and we would like to expand our 10man roster team. Website: http://www.insurgencyguild.com Raid Times: Wednesday - 7:30PM -10PM PST Sunday - 7:00PM - 10:00PM PST Currently Recruiting: Status:Open Contact any of the officers for more info: Guild Leader: Metaer Other officers: Nuudle, Rejuvenatron, AquaisAquais1 Feb 23
Feb 22 Two of Immortals It is all I need to complete the set! Please contact me should you come into ownership of this card. Auction house prowling yields nothing :(Elkip0 Feb 22
Feb 18 [A] Return to Karazhan/Mythic+ Carries <Team> Is currently hosting sell runs for 5 man content on Silvermoon and Mok'Nathal. A dedicated group with an average ilevel over 900 that holds the server first mythic +15 Feat of Strength We are hosting full Karazhan clears, in addition to Karazhan mount runs and mythic +10 and below Add Kelethius#1290 for more information and prices.Xanilithndra4 Feb 18
Feb 10 Hexonyx - Further raiding Hexonyx 7/7M 3/3H 8/10H Hexonyx is seeking to expand it's raiding schedule. We currently maintain two raid teams and we seek to add a third weekend team for casual raiding. This would be an in-guild group running Saturday afternoon 1-5 PM server time. Given our footprint of current raiders this would likely be heroic in nature very quickly. Inquire in game or via the web: http://www.hexonyx.com/Mudman0 Feb 10
Feb 10 Quite dissappointed greetings silvermoon! For anyone who knew a holy paladin by the name of "HALFPIPE" ... well that's me. I'm stopping by this forum to see any familiar faces but was just shell shocked at the condition silvermoon is in. The best guild on the realm is 2/7 EN!? What happened to quality guilds like Ilterendi, Pulse, Thunderclap, Tiras? People who got !@#$ done? Not for nothing but people pug 3/7 maybe 4/7 mythic EN on the regular in other servers, including mine (Stormrage). I wanted to play an alt here and maybe raid but wtf!? Explain!?Flexatronn11 Feb 10
Jan 23 Shoutout to <LEGENDS> I don't know if anyone from <LEGENDS> (Mok'Nathal) is still around. In case you are, Stay classy... /BlazewrathIllexia0 Jan 23
Jan 17 VTX (Mythic Raiding) Recruiting for Nighthold We are currently recruiting a healer and a tank for Nighthold. Our raid times are: Friday 9-12 PST Saturday 9-12PST Sunday 9-12PST (Optional) We are a casual guild, but expect all players to attend regularly and know their class and all fights. We generally progress on Mythic while it is still fresh.Moonlife1 Jan 17
Jan 17 [H]<Bloodlust Tribe> LF Range DPS Hello. <Bloodlust Tribe> Is looking for new members to complete our raid team. Our times are 9 PM - 12 AM Pacific time. We raid Friday and Saturday night. We need 3 ranged dps. Currently we are 7/7 EN N and EN H, 2/3 ToV N, 3/10 N NH. My battle tag is MadiRAWR#1266. I will also check the forums periodically. Thanks for looking. :)Aspeñ7 Jan 17
Jan 17 War of the False Scarab! January 21st! Warriors of the Horde! Lend me your ears! And Forsaken I mean figuratively. Soon a great battle shall ignite on the sandy dunes of Silithus! For it will be decided on January 21st which side holds the True Scarab Lord for Silvermoon & Mok’Nathal! Will it be the vile scum Dinosaur (who I hear thinks Micheal Bay’s Transformers is better than the cartoons!), or shall it be Raogrimm the heroic and might I say dashing champion of the Horde! Do this not for me, but for the glory of the Horde! Prove which side has the proper Scarab Lord in its midst! Let the battle of the False Scarab Lord Begin!!!Raogrimm1 Jan 17
Jan 16 [A] Chill Late Night Raid 7/7 H EN Check us out http://ChronicGuild.com We raid Tues & Thurs 9pm - 12am PST We are a casual guild full of former hardcore raiders. We prefer to have fun while playing a game, a crazy idea I know. We farm Heroic EN and are progressing through VoT. We are a group of players who like to help out, run Mythics, etc. Currently recruiting Ranged DPS, Heals, & Melee DPS who doesn't mind tanking now and then. Let me know if you have any questions :) Battle.net Info: Sofatron#1906 (GM) HRPaperstack#1210 (MT) Crust#11508 (RL)Waterpipe3 Jan 16
Jan 7 LFM Dps - Fri/Sat Raid Grp! <Khaos> LFM Dps! Our weekend raid team that runs 7-10 server time is looking for more dps. The group is casual group and is looking to progress further into Nighthold. We are just starting on heroics. Ideal ilvl would be 875+ with your weapon campaign complete. If you would like to be apart of the team please message me in game or contact me via battle net Michelle#1828Cereniti0 Jan 7
Dec 19 [H] Heroic ToV Weekly Pug - 12/19 Good Evening, My name is Haws (Haws#1579), I am the Raid Leader of Our Valor and we are raiding on December 19th and looking for people to help kill Helya. We are a small but dedicated guild that has prided itself on running smooth and efficient pugs to help with our progression as a small group. We have been able to teach and work with many PUGs to help us complete farm content, and also teaching PUGs new fights that we are progressing on. We are looking for people to come to our raids and be dedicated to coming so we can clear out content. Whether you are playing on an ALT, want Bonus rolls for the week or you want to kill the fights for the first time and want to come to our raids to progress further, We are the group for you. Info is below. Raid Details Time: Monday Dec 19th 4:00 PST/7:00 EST - 7:00PST/10:00 EST Guild Players: 6 Agenda: Helya Needs: 1 Tank / Heals / DPS (Ranged would be nice, But won't turn away High melee DPS) Requirements Gear: 870 Experience: First 2 bosses in heroic Supplies: Potions (You are expected to double pot), Food, Flasks. Expectations We expect that you can - Take criticism - Attempt to improve - Come to multiple raids - Be prepared - Have a positive attitude - Contribute to fightsRacker0 Dec 19
Dec 17 old skool gameplay - mok'nathal alliance Anyone interested in starting fresh with me on Alliance, Mok'Nathal Server. I am looking for friends that want to quest and level up at a slower pace to enjoy the entire game like the good ol days. End game will come, but im looking for substance while playing WoW. Please contact me here or in game on my character Shrubkin (Night Elf Druid) currently. Thanks!Shrubkin0 Dec 17
Dec 17 Alliance: <Gravity> LFM Looking for more, laid-back adults (30+ish) relaxing after their 8-5 gigs, who are interested in getting somewhere with a group of people you actually know. We were once a raiding group but now have kids and sports etc... if you don't have the time to commit but want a group you can get to know, ping me!Mihn0 Dec 17
Dec 14 [H]<REGIME> Recruiting No longer recruiting.Byakuyo1 Dec 14
Dec 11 Delete DeleteLanfeyr7 Dec 11
Dec 5 [H] <Obsidia> LFM Obsidia - We are currently 6/7H with only a 10 man roster. We are in need of an additional healer and a few ranged DPS to expand our roster to a 15 man (2/4/9). Our guild has experienced raiders that have been with top guilds in the past on different servers. We want to be able to focus on clearing content in a relaxed and friendly environment in a professional and casual way. With flex raiding and new contents with Legion, we are looking for more members to join our core raiding team and to conquer all Legion content! We have been through the tough times of finding raiders and are currently looking for additional dedicated players to join us and experience everything Legion (and beyond) has to offer. Raid Times: Currently Tues/Wed/Thurs from 7PM - 10 PM PST server time. Thursday is currently not a raid day but will be once we recruit additional people. Currently in need of: 1 healer: Shaman or Monk 3 ranged dps: Boomkin, Warlock, Shaman, Shadow Priest or Hunter 1 possible melee dps: Rogue, Warrior or Monk If you are interested and do not meet anything that we currently need, please feel free to message me and ask. Feel free to contact me with any questions through my battletag: teres#1951 or Dóm @ Döm#1262.Fal2 Dec 5
Dec 4 [A]<Disconnected> We need people! We are a family friendly and active guild of all ages looking to bolster our roster! We are good people, and we do lots of stuff. It's a pretty casual place, and there are no requirements to join as long as you can play nice. We currently raid Friday and Saturday nights 6-9 Server time, but it's not a requirement. We are currently 7/7N EN, and 2/7H EN, 2/3N ToV. If you can't raid, or don't have gear to raid, we run dungeons on our alts all the time and would be happy to have some new friends. If you think <Disconnected> is the place for you or you want more information, just send an in-game mail to Sharkface-Silvermoon. Thanks for reading, and have a great day!Sharkface0 Dec 4
Nov 20 Goomba bros - Casual one night raid guild LFM Goomba Bros is a small tight knit guild that has known each other for a long time. Currently we have been running Normal Emerald Nightmare once a week and have cleared it twice. We are small enough that it has been necessary to bring in pugs. We have some folks who have been returning regularly week after week but we still have to fill out pugs. We are looking for, and I know this is going to be hard to find, good casual people who want to succeed in raiding but have limited time as most of us do, due to having families. Have you cleared emerald nightmare or never been in before? We don't really care which, as long as you bring a good attitude ready to play and grow. Obviously our goal is to clear content in one night as quickly as possible so the ability to learn and perform is a must but we are by no means elitist. We run Discord which if you have never used is really easy to use. Our raid nights have been Friday or Saturday night and one rare second night on Saturday. We start somewhat late generally, starting to form raid about 8:30 silver moon time and go until content is cleared or people have to sleep. We currently have normal Emerald Nightmare on farm, some wiping does happen as I said before we have to pug so that requires learning on some peoples parts weekly. Our goal is to get into heroic Emerald Nightmare and I honestly don't think mythic will ever be on our radar. We currently need 1 dedicated tank, 1 healer and 4-6 dps to fill our 15+\- group. As I said, Goomba Bros is a tight knit group that has known each other largely since junior highschool and a couple guys even sooner, some of us came a lot later, but you can be sure the laughter and good times abound. so if you can be on the outside of a lot of inside jokes and have fun while getting stuff done contact myself Robyllard, (yes the y should be an I) Moronihah or Silanathelso(literally took whatever came on the random name generator) for more information. Thank you for reading!Robyllard0 Nov 20
Nov 17 Recruit a Friend Looking to recruit a friend that would like to Get membership and experience the full game by buying the other expansions. I can only help ingame with the first 1 Month of membership token and with gold for mounts, boa gear, and other things that will get you started. Leveling to max level Will be very fast.Novareus0 Nov 17