Mok'Nathal and Silvermoon

Apr 25, 2016 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Connected-Realms Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your connected realms with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. http://us.battle.net/en/community/conductRygarius0 Apr 25, 2016
2h Oldies on Silvermoon Who remembers these oldies? wayback throwback..this list took me a few weeks and I'm still thinking of more. Feel free to correct me :) http://imgur.com/DqFWD5K more....just now remembering....... Mankrikswife (?) CJ (undead warr) Albrexor (tauren warr) Ahandwee (tauren warr) Kwakunar (tauren druid) Retneyspears (alli human pally) Woai/DalatcruOzworkyn15 2h
3h Mok’Nathal players from bc or wrath? Just came back after looooong break. Any active players from way back?Glority0 3h
3d Hi my name is Naphtali! Hello, as you can see my name is Naphtali. I am a Tauren Shaman. I like to hit things with hammers, blow things up wtih Lightning, and I have been known to chuck buckets of water at people to make them feel better. I like long walks in groups of 5 or more through bad guy infested areas where we pummel them for their goodies mercilessly, over and over and over again. I also like to kick a gnome now and again. I am looking for a home. I am mostly looking around the 830 PM PST kind of home. Is there any one out that might want to wine and dine me?Näphtali0 3d
3d [A] <Ambient> - 2 Night Heroic Raiding Website: www.hivewow.com/ Contact: xKillerbees#1236 Realm: US-Silvermoon (PVE) Faction: Alliance Timezone: US-Pacific Coast Raid Times: Tuesdays & Wednesday. 6:00 PM - 10:00 PM (Pacific) Loot System: Personal (trying it out) Recruiting: Strong DPS Our goal is to complete all raids on heroic with fun people. (If we have 20 people we will do a few mythic bosses but our focus remains heroic) - Legion Progress - 2/11 Heroic Antorus 11/11 Normal Antorus 9/9 Heroic Tomb 10/10 Heroic Nighthold 3/3 Heroic Trials of Valor (Heroic Odyn pre-nerf) 7/7 Heroic Emerald Nightmare - WoD Progress - 13/13 Heroic Hellfire – 10/10 Heroic Foundry - 7/7 Heroic Highmaul Ambient was founded by a guild leader who has experienced content at the highest level and always strives to keep pushing the groups limits. After experiencing that high level of content, it was decided to form a guild focused more on normals (called heroics in WoD) and having fun with friends. We encourage a more relaxed atmosphere but we are still focused and serious when it comes to progression. We also enjoy other aspects of the game as well such as achievements, so if you are looking for a focused and determined guild that strives for PVE success then we may be a good fit for you. We also run in guild events for prizes for all raiders. We offer guild bank repairs to all raiders. Ambient values friendships over serious progression so having people that mesh well is very important. While still maintaining the value that each member has their own weight to pull to ensure success of the group. We were founded in 2009 as a 10 man strict raiding guild. We achieved top 10 US for 10 man strict. Then took a break for Cataclysm. We came back for Mists of Pandaria and most of the old gang is back for the ride. We killed all content while it was current in MoP and WoD. With the new 10-30 scaling function in WoD, we can recruit any number of people. Those allowed to fill a slot though would need to keep up with our current roster. We aren’t interested in carrying people through content since it scales upwards. We will start with Normal and then go into Heroic. If we have enough people, we can work on Mythic but it is not a priority. Here is to many wonderful boss kills in Legion. We raid Tuesday and Wednesday / 6pm – 10pm PST, 8pm – 12am CST, 9pm – 1am EST Our Facebook group is how we keep in touch. All members are encouraged to join it. Even if you leave us, we hope you found our friendship awesome enough to keep in touch with us there. If you don’t wish to use our FB group and are a raider, you will have to provide your cell number to the raid leader Killercrane. This way if you have to be late or miss a day, you can keep in touch quickly. We allow veterans (people who used to be a raider) to join our raids as long as they perform to a standard that is required from our raiders. We though do not invite those outside of guild or the member rank (during progression) unless there is a need we must fill. The benefit of the raider rank is that you get to be a part of our raid events for prizes, invited to all raids, gbank repairs and priority on mounts/legendaries. To obtain this rank you must first pass our trial process. It lasts roughly 2-3 weeks. Then from there you must maintain a 80% attendance. (that is missing 6 hours of raid per month) If you drop below this requirement or you aren’t performing to our needs, you will be dropped back to trial or vet until it is fixed. Officers: Killercrane (Thedahakaa), Aladire http://www.hivewow.com/Killercrane20 3d
Dec 3 Whatever happened to Resurrected? Title's pretty self explanatory. Resurrected was an Alliance Mok'Nathal raiding guild back during LK days. I reactivated since then, and I can't seem to find a trace of them. Server transfer? Anyone around in between able to fill in the blanks?Demetrios7 Dec 3
Dec 1 [A] <Crux> 9/9 Heroic ToS - LFM ... Who Dis: [A]<Crux> on Silvermoon(US) was formed in July of 2016 by a group of retired "hardcore raiders" and friends who decided to return for Legion. Many members have been playing since launch and together since The Burning Crusade. We are an adult guild that strives to maintain a goal oriented and fun environment. Our PvE goals consist of effectively clearing content with a casual 3 night/3 hour schedule, as well as completing meta achievements. We provide feasts and flasks and use a personal loot system. Mythic raiding is something we are interested in doing when we have enough numbers. When we do reach that point, we will approach mythic with the same level of preparation and attitude we approach heroic. Regardless of your raiding background, we ask that anyone interested be somewhat comparative in gear, have a minimum of 52 artifact traits, and be competitive on the meters. Contact Info: If you are looking for a fun and casual raid environment with competent raiders (minus Whiskerz), feel free to contact Spoonska (Spoonska#1616, Spoonska#0796 on Discord) or Reesi (Reesi#1576).Reesi36 Dec 1
Dec 1 Seven Pleasurable Sins Seven Pleasurable Sins...remember me??? Reaching out to my old guildies...seeing if anyone is still around??? Give a shout out !!! /hugEviezatine0 Dec 1
Dec 1 [A] Creative Anarchy LF Mythic Legion Raiders Creative Anarchy (9/13M HFC 5th on server) is looking for more raiders to fill out it's mythic roster. We are a fun raid group that will push content as fast as possible. A laid back but serious raiding guild. Raid times are Tu/Th 7-9:30EST (4-6:30 server) Get in touch with myself, cathbadh-mok or midgetion for more information.Testifyx14 Dec 1
Nov 29 <a> Minions LF DPS raiders An adult social guild whose members enjoy chatting in game, Discord and on FB. We have all types: raiders, super casuals, old crunchy gnome veterans (they taste great with a bit of ketchup!) We have a group that raids every Tuesday and Wednesday from 7:45pm to 10pm PST. (Currently we are 6/11 as of 11/29 in nABT.) In addition we have old content runs on Sunday evenings and most members are up for 5man group content the rest of the week. If you interest is strictly endgame content our raid group pushes though normal and then heroic modes, and currently we are looking for DPS of any sort. Of course DPS with secondary tank or heal specs would be great for added core depth, but as long as you have good raid awareness, are willing to work on getting your gear ready and know how make a gnome sing like Barry White, we’d be happy to have you join us. Our golden rule is no racist/sexist/derogatory stuff in /g unless you slandering gnomes--especially if it's one of my gnome alts. So if you're looking for a spot to hang out, or just want to raid with an alt (or main,) hit me or another Minions guildmate up in game. If you’re just interested in joining our raid group without joining the guild, that’s an option too! Just message me directly to work out the details.Randomly0 Nov 29
Nov 29 [Kalleia] LF some ol' friends <Thunder Clap> Hey [Silvermoon], It's me Kalleia, and wow has it been a long time. I've been gone for quite a few years (5-6) and came back during WoD to realize that all my friendslists were wipes with the introduction of btag. I had tried looking for quite a while to find some of my ol' buddies / guildies from guilds such as <Thunder Clap> and <Endless>. After the scent had ran cold, I gave up not too long after. Just recently it dawned on me to try and ask here! I honestly understand that this may be another faint attempt, but I think its worth a try. If you remember anything or remember me please do tell :D Some people I'm looking for: Westonzo -- He was my GM back in <Thunder Clap>, mained a Gnome Warlock and acted as our raid leader for progression up to BT/Hyjal, later he joined <Tiras> on his shaman Alyssia(Spelling(?) for Sunwell raiding Venicia -- Ven was the GM of <Endless>, he was a Human Rogue that always seemed to always be around and nearly inseperable from Nordi our Druid tank. Last I heard of him he quit or transfered(not certain) sometime in WotLK Deathtide -- Deathtide was a hardcore raider of <Thunder Clap>, he mained a Dwarf DPS Warrior, last time I talked to him was slightly after he and a large portion of officers left <Thunder Clap> when a warglave was given to our Rogue (I cant remember his name) Aishasuzuka -- Aisha was a Night Elf Rogue and Probably one of my best friends in TBC, we used to do everything together. I used to help him and his guild <Endless> progress through raid content as a pug tank(and later joined) I tried for quite a while finding old rosters or web archives of the pre-WotLK days, but all web archives seem to date beyond that, when the guilds had mainly desolved in their entirety. If anyone has any clue I would really appreciate it, or if you have any recollection of playing with me please reply :D Have a good one, Kalleia - lvl 70 Paladin Tank (Funkmastermp#1768 or msg me on Twitch.tv/Funkmastermp)Kalleia0 Nov 29
Nov 28 Ilterendi, crown Jewel of Silvermoon So way back in Vanilla, there was a guild on Alliance here called Ilterendi. I raided with these guys for a while, got a bunch of server firsts, and was top progression guild on the server through vanilla and into BC. I transferred off Silvermoon shortly after BC, and have not been back to the server since. Now, i am in Beta, and lo and behold, i am browsing the dungeon journal loot list (it lists all the new legendary world drops) and i came across and paladin legendary called "Ilterendi, crown jewel of silvermoon" and couldn't believe it! This has to be a nod to the old guild, its too much of a coincidence not to be! I thought this was really awesome and had to post here, in case any old Ilterendi folks are still around and could check out this nod to an OG kickass guild from back in the day.Mid57 Nov 28
Nov 27 [H] Hit it And Crit It Heroic Progression We are looking to fill as many spots as possible with the upcoming raid this week.Loheim1 Nov 27
Nov 25 [A]Extended Maintenance 5/9M LFM for Antorus We are a 5/9M ToS raid team that is looking for a few DPS to join us as we step into Heroic & Mythic Antorus! We are a laid-back, friendly raid team that knows how to be relaxed and fun but still gets stuff done! We raid Friday & Saturday 6:30pm-10pm PST. We are currently seeking a few DPS to add to our raid team! Classes and Specs we are looking for are: DKs, MM Hunter, Mage, S Priest, Ele Shaman, Holy or Disc Priest but we are also willing to take any exceptional players of any other class/spec. Minimum ilvl 930. If you are interested please send me a message or add me on Battlenet! Adoette#1187. Thanks! http://extendedmaintenance.enjin.com/Adoette0 Nov 25
Nov 18 Dragoon Knights looking for raiders <Dragoon Knight> is an active raiding guild with a casual feel. We are currently looking for more raiders to join us for the new Argus raid. We are mainly looking for DPS but are willing to consider any spec. Need to be 925 to start the raid with us, but will consider lower. We will start with Norm and work our way through Heroic. 7/7 H EN 10/10 H NH 7/9 H TOS We raid Friday and Saturday nights 6:30 - 9:30 Server time. If interested PM or in game mail Cataia-Mok'Nathol (disturbedRN#1509).Cataia1 Nov 18
Nov 17 Anyone remember this hunter? Name was Rhonaster a blood elf hunter was around burning crusade , cant remember to much think the last guild he was in was <Twilight brigade>Mactheknife0 Nov 17
Oct 12 A <Clouded Minds> is recruiting! <Clouded Minds> is currently seeking dps and 1 healer that is also comfortable with dps for continued heroic and mythic progression! As one of the oldest guilds on server (12 years strong!) we are committed to having a fun, relaxed, yet progression minded group. We are 9/9H Tomb and looking to fill up our roster for Antorus. Our raid times are Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursdays 7-10PST. We need dps, with no current warriors and DKs on our roster, and 1 healer/dps player. Of course, any exceptional player will always be considered and are encouraged to check us out. Feel free to reach out to me @Starknight#1698, Swingdancer @Swing#1824, and/or Mulcy @neemoy#1951, or join our discord channel and tell us about yourself in our raid_recruitment channel @ https://discord.gg/BvAxtVy.Starknight0 Oct 12
Oct 4 The Crimson Order> LF Casual Players 28 min ago The Crimson Order is a casual/social guild looking to bolster its ranks for the latter part of legion. We have been a longstanding family guild that enjoys the company of players of all skill level and play styles. We focus mostly on social interaction and have no set schedule as of now. We hope to add some more people to our online community and start working towards some end game goals. We regularly do all forms of PVE; however we would like to get a good group of friends together to tackle some of the newer content as a guild. We accept all levels and are more then happy to help you level up to 110 and get you ready to do stuff with the rest of the group. Come join us! 1. The majority of our active players currently reside in California; however we normally can accommodate times of events to fit everyone's schedule. 2. We have made our home on the Silvermoon Server. 3. Faction: FOR THE HORDE! 4. As stated above we are mostly a social/casual guild that has been around for around 10 years. We haven't focused much on raiding or serious progression since WOTLK, but we are looking to get back to challenging some of the new content as a group. Most of our serious play time takes place on the weekend; however, many of us can be found on during the week doing Mythic + dungeons or miscellaneous task. We provide a laid back environment where all skill levels are accepted and no one is judged. We like active players that are willing to help out and do things together. Come join the Crimson Order family.Kaopectate0 Oct 4
Oct 2 Frozen Rune/ Icebane gear I happen to get my old vanilla account back over the weekend and I stumbled upon x20 Frozen Runes. I'm looking to get the gear crafted or possibly sell all 20 runes if the price is right. If anyone knows someone that knows a blacksmith with the plans left me know. If you are looking to buy please leave a comment. Thank you!!Amdrom0 Oct 2
Oct 1 [A] Darkmoon Faire 9/9h Darkmoon Faire is a PVE focused alliance guild on silvermoon. our goals are to get ahead of the curve on a two night 3 hours per night raid schedule. We have done this consistently since Garrosh in MoP. https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/silvermoon/Darkmoon+Faire Recruiting a tank and two DPS for Antorus Progression raid time is 8:30-11:30 Friday and Saturday server time. post here or contact me, itssikyo, or Luminous-mok'nathal for more information.Zenephret0 Oct 1
Sep 7 [a] Minions Seeks Warm Bodies The unfluffy details: We're an adult social guild whose members enjoy chatting in game, Discord and on FB. We have a group that raids every Tuesday and Wednesday from 7:45pm to 10pm PST/Server. In addition we have achievement runs on Sunday evenings and most members are up for 5man group content the rest of the week. (As of 9/7 We're currently just 3/9 in hToS due to a slow start resulting from some role switch-ups.) The fluffy details We have a lot of old timers, plus the guild itself is about to mark it's 11th official anniversary. (We were originally founded in 12/05 as we all worked together, but renamed to allow friends and non-employees to join.). We also have a few new players who just started out in WoW recently. Our golden rule is no racist/sexist/derogatory stuff in /g unless you slandering gnomes--especially if it's one of my gnome alts. So if you're looking for a spot to hang out, or just want to raid with an alt (or main,) hit me up in game.Randomly0 Sep 7
Sep 7 Tues/Wed Raid 6-9 Hi all... raid group is looking for more dps on Tues and Weds 6-9 8/9 Heroic ToS If you need more information about us as a guild, please check our guild website * wowkhaos.com Look forward to chatting with you!Kerra0 Sep 7
Sep 2 <Bloodlust Tribe>Recruiting RDPS for ABT Hello! <Bloodlust Tribe> is looking for rdps for our raid team. 1. Times are: Friday and Saturday 9 PM - 12 AM Pacific. 2. Server: Silvermoon-US 3. Faction preference: Horde 4. Semi-Casual raid environment 5. Contact info: Please message Lillio of <Bloodlust Tribe>(SIlvermoon) or you can contact me at MadiRAWR#1266. I'm on around raid time every night. 6. In need of: Hunter and Balance Druid 7. Discord is used for voice chat. DBM is required. Thanks for your consideration.Lillio1 Sep 2
Aug 21 Returning from looonng hiatus LOL Maybe wrong forum but... I'm looking for ol' school friends who I used to run with...I'm working on leveling but everything's pretty much solo... I used to run a guild...a couple actually..thinking about starting one up or looking for a fun social guild to join?...hmnnn anyone out there remember "Doot"? =D hit me up if you wanna run....Doot0 Aug 21
Aug 18 Extended Maintenance LF DPS &Heals for Mythic <Extended Maintenance> US-Silvermoon-Alliance 9/9H is currently seeking a few DPS and a Healer to round out our raid roster for Mythic raiding! (Min ilvl 915 for mythic raiding. If you’d like to join us and gear up we welcome that as well!) We have been on this server and raiding for 10 years and pride ourselves on our friendly, learning raiding environment. If you’re looking to get into Mythic raiding, or just want to run with a group of nice, friendly people this is your guild! We raid Friday and Saturday nights from 6:30pm-10pm PST. We also do an optional Normal/Heroic Alt run on Tuesday nights 6:30-10pm PST. We also run keystones and PVP every now and then as well. If you are interested feel free to send me a message or add me on Battlenet #1187! http://extendedmaintenance.enjin.com/Adoette1 Aug 18
Aug 11 WTB: Gnome Slaves or Day Laborers. Must be able to lift and carry 50+lbs. Knowledge of engineering a plus. Weekend and evening shifts available.Stega0 Aug 11
Aug 10 [A] <Clouded Minds> is recruiting! <Clouded Minds> is currently seeking dps and 1 healer for continued heroic and mythic progression! As one of the oldest guilds on server (12 years strong!) we are committed to having a fun, relaxed, yet progression minded group. We are currently 7/7H Emerald Nightmare and 3/3H Trial of Valor, 3/10 H Nighthold. Our raid times are Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursdays 7-10PST. We primarily need ranged dps and 1 healer, prefer holy pally or resto druid. Of course, any exceptional player will always be considered and are encouraged to check us out. Feel free to reach out to me @Starknight#1698, and/or Swingdancer @Swing#1824 for any additional information.Starknight8 Aug 10
Aug 8 . .Cereniti0 Aug 8
Jul 23 Legends/AfterDusk Hi. Came back after almost 6 years. I wish I knew who the heck still plays from my old guild?Bananigans0 Jul 23
Jul 20 [H] <Dirty Horde> 5/9H LFM 9-11pm PST [H] <Dirty Horde> LFM Tomb of Sargeras Progression - Late Night PST <Dirty Horde> US-Silvermoon/Mok’Nathal server (PVE-West Coast) is currently recruiting to help round out our core raid team for Tomb progression, to finish heroic and push into mythic content. Emerald Nightmare progression: 7/7 Normal, 7/7 Heroic, 1/7 Mythic Trial of Valor progression: 3/3 Normal, 3/3 Heroic Nighthold progression: 10/10 Normal, 10/10 Heroic Guild Size: Small Raid Group: Semi-Casual Raid Days: Tuesday, Thursday, Monday Raid Times: 9pm-11pm server (Pacific Standard Time, GMT-8) Loot System: Suicide Kings Current classes we are recruiting: High Priority Melee DPS – Arms/Fury Warrior(strong OT set preferred) Ranged DPS – Warlock Medium Priority Melee DPS - Rogue Ranged DPS –Elemental Shaman, Mage We ask that potential raiders have reliable attendance to raids and be ready for Progression type raiding with a 910+ ilvl. If you are not ilvl 910 but close to it please feel free to apply as we are always willing to help a raid member gear up. If you do not fit one of our needed positions but would like to join please contact me as we are always looking for exceptional players to add to our team. Dirty Horde is a friendly semi-casual Horde raiding guild. We are a small mature guild filled with real life friends and some longtime online friends. We are a stable guild formed at the beginning of Cata and have continued strong since our founding. We have a zero drama policy with an easy going raid environment that likes to progress through current raid content while having fun and not having to worry about high stress. If you are interested or have any questions please feel free to send me in game mail if unavailable, post a response to the thread, or add me on Battletag: Whosthere#1442Whosblind0 Jul 20
Jul 18 LF old True blood of malkier <TBoM> Members I was a member of the guild for a few years during TBC ( Floranar. Night Elf Shadow priest) just looking to find any old friends.Thaladrid0 Jul 18
Jul 17 WTS Frozen Runes and Wortorn Cloth Scraps WTS Frozen Runes x6 and Wortorn Cloth Scraps x21 http://www.wowhead.com/item=22376/wartorn-cloth-scrap http://www.wowhead.com/item=22682/frozen-rune Skewk#1710 Add me and we can talk pricingSkewkk0 Jul 17
Jul 17 [H] <BPotC> LFM 8:30-11 EST, Tues/Thurs Bloodpact of the Chosen is one of the oldest Horde raiding guilds on the Silvermoon US server. The guild is focused on progression while maintaining a balance of fun and enjoyment of the game. We are currently looking for good players of any class and spec to fill our ranks. Our progression in Legion is as follows: 7/7H EN 3/3H ToV 10/10H NH 8/9 N ToS 1/9 H ToS We are mainly interested in a Heroic progression raid, which we are currently running with ~11-12 raiders and would like to see that at a steady ~15. If we were eventually able to fill 20man, then we would discuss Mythic. We have been pretty successful in our endeavors with our 2-night, 2 1/2 hour raid times. So, if you're looking to raid less but, still see heroic content to it's fullest, please contact Tentative or Karnivaldru through in-game chat or mail.Karnivaldru1 Jul 17
Jul 16 LF Guild i like to run mythic plus and can squeeze into raids from time to time just looking for a good group of people to play with. no one i use to play with seams to be around anymoreSalviid2 Jul 16
Jul 16 Old Silvermoon Player Xenshiro LF a guild Hi, I started playing WoW again (it's been 6 + years), starting from the beginning. I'm level 38 now (warrior) and I've been leveling up with my friend who is a shaman. We're both looking for a guild specifically for PVP and casual raiding. For those that remember me, I was some punk !@# druid back in the day named Xenshiro. Great times.Pootanginamo4 Jul 16
Jul 13 Petition: We Want Our Old Posts It's nice that you took the time to finally merge the MK and SM forums, but you did it at the cost of dumping all the old posts and that's just rude. Those posts were one of the few documents both realms had of their history and you just tossed it all down the bit hole. It would not have been difficult to assign an intern or community manager the task of combing through the few hundred posts and republishing most of them here on the new forum. Or, gasp, you could even assign the job out to a few long-time players from the realms. Actually, seeing as you have backups of this stuff, I hear by ask that you do just that. (edited the title)Stega20 Jul 13
Jul 10 Hunter campaign stuck So I reached 110 and realized that I have not done very much of the class campaign, so I tried to start doing it but I cant find the next quest to continue. I only have 2 champions and 1 request troops. I have the request for champion armaments though. The last one I complete I think was either the one about Illidan or the quest where you get the free 810 helm. I cant find what is next.Darla0 Jul 10
Jun 20 RECRUITING HEALERS Mythic/Heroic ToS <Hit It and Crit It> Horde 10/10 H NH is recruiting Dedicated Raiders for our core TOS Heroic & Mythic team. Raid times Thu-sat 5pm mst to 8pm mst or longer depending on progression. We are in heavy need of Ranged DPS!Wráìth5 Jun 20
Jun 19 897 DK & 901 DH LF Weekend Raiding Guild Hello all! As the title says, I'm LF a Weekend Heroic raiding guild. I've tanked through Heroic NH on my DH back in March, but that guild is West Coast times. Starting my work week after raiding until 2am Monday morning was not kind. I've been playing since Vanilla and would love a guild of competent veterans that would rule the WoW world if only jobs, responsibilities, and women/men didn't take up so much of their time! Because of my work and school schedule, I'm usually only available Fridays-Sunday for raiding. I prefer tanking but can definitely fill a DPS role on either toon. Thanks for reading and hope to hear from you all!Raysor0 Jun 19
Jun 17 Looking for a guild w/Deathwatch Hatchling Hello all, Is someone in an alliance guild that has the Deathwatch Hatchling unlocked, and who would invite me to join? I would very much like to get this pet. Thanks!Eevee0 Jun 17
May 25 Heroic Raiding & Casual Home I say that we're home, not a guild, because that is how I see this guild. Many of us have known each other for 10+ years. Now don't let that scare you thinking it's some clique because I assure you, we always have more room for like-minded folks. Have a sense or humor? We'll be your crazy cousin. We have a long history together, raiding semi-hardcore, but these days we take it much more casually. We have no plans to do Mythics, but we do raid heroics and are currently 5/10 Heroic NH. We also do mythics, old content, etc outside of raids as well. Want to do something particular? Let us know and we can make it happen. Once upon a time we had many achievement folks and we're always happy to explore new things. As long as it's fun, we're all over it. We're all about mature players, making friends, helping each other out, and above all - HAVING fun. When we raided semi-hardcore, we never dealt with drama; we just don't tolerate it. Our morale was always high and it continues down this path. Even moreso now than before since we're not mythic raiding, we're about people enjoying the game they pay for. So our basic information is below but I encourage all that are looking for a long-time guild to send me a message and just chat. What harm can it be? Given if you want mythic raiding, I can't help ya, but for those of us with spouses, children and just can't commit to that sorta hectic schedule, we are the guild for you. Even if you don't raid, we have a place on the double-decker couch for you. And if you're read this far, you deserve a fudge brownie. Contact: Metaer (avarice#1190) or Aquais Server: Silvermoon (US) - PVE Website: insurgencyguild.com Raids: Wednesday 7:30PM-9:30PM PST & Sunday 7PM-9:30PM Current Progression: 5/10 Heroic NHMetaer0 May 25
May 13 [H] <Bloodlust Tribe> LFM Hello! <Bloodlust Tribe> is trying to establish a core raiding team. 1. Raid Times are: Friday and Saturday 9 PM - 12 AM Pacific. 2. Server: Silvermoon-US 3. Faction preference: Horde 4. Semi-Casual raid environment 5. Contact info: Please message Lillio of <Bloodlust Tribe>(SIlvermoon) or you can contact me at MadiRAWR#1266. I'm on around raid time every night. 6. In need of: Healers - Shammy, Pally or Monk Range DPS - High Priority Melee DPS - High Priority DPS with a tank or healing off spec, who doesn't mind substituting, is a major bonus! 7. Discord is used for voice chat. DBM is required. Thanks for your consideration.Lillio2 May 13
May 8 [A] <Grand Theft Kodo> 7/10 H NH LF DPS Hello! Grand Theft Kodo is looking to add to our "hardcore-casual" raid team. <GTK> is a mature crowd consisting of a wide range of experienced raiders. Most of us have played since Vanilla and some us were in top-end raiding guilds. <GTK> was born during Burning Crusade as a "hardcore-casual" guild. Our goal is to be able to experience all content but not at the expense of real life. We know how to have fun while keeping progression a priority. Experience in Nighthold is not necessary but knowing your role, knowing the fights and competence are a must! We are currently seeking the following roles in order of priority: - DPS w/Healing offspec - DPS (Mage/Lock preferred) Raid Schedule: Tuesday & Thursday We raid every Tuesday and Thursday night at 6 pm server time. Timezone | First Pull | Last Pull ------------|-----------|---------- Pacific | 6pm | 8:45pm Mountain | 7pm | 9:45pm Central | 8pm | 10:45pm Eastern | 9pm | 11:45pm The first pull will be at 6 pm server meaning everyone is expected to be in the instance and ready by 6 pm server fully repaired with food and flasks (consumables can be provided if properly communicated before hand). If you are interested or have any questions, please comment below. Feel free to add me on Battle.Net @Feoria#11400. You can also find our GM on Battle.net @ Trekious#1138. Thanks for your time!Feoriah0 May 8
Apr 29 [A] Goomba Bros Casual guild LFM Are you a casual player due to real life, be it work, family or whatever other reason? Well so are we. We are a small tight knit group of dirty casuals that run mythic plus, and are currently working through normal nighthold on fridays and sometimes Saturdays also if enough of us are online. Currently we raid with some friends we made from another server whilst pugging to fill Emerald nightmare runs but we still have to pug the odd dps or healer here and there. If you're a dirty casual and proud of it and want to play with other dirty casuals then we would love to have you along. We currently do not have a regular off tank, (some of us rotate through that roll on an alt) and we could use some extra dps. All though I throw around the term dirty casual freely we do take the time we play quite seriously, so the ability to play the game is very important when we're trying to clear raids in one night. That being said we are far from polished raiders and wiping is definitely a thing around here. If this wall of text interests you please by all means contact me, Robyllard, Moronihah, Silanathelso, sunwukong or Oldmanska or just /who Goomba bros and let us know you're interested. most of us can do an invite. Thanks for reading!Robyllard1 Apr 29
Apr 27 Graciespriest I just heard the news today, i was wondering if anyone had any details? if so please msg me. thanks in advanceAsintoth1 Apr 27
Apr 18 Ally WW monk looking for guild I am very shy and rather new to WoW (About 4-ish months). This is my only max character, and Im looking to find a welcoming guild were I can feel comfortable interacting with people. Currently I can not do raids or else my computer will implode, but I can do mythic dungeons and help people out with lvling, WQs, etc. I plan on also learning how to be a tank and healer on monk eventually. Right now I would consider myself casual but would like to in the future at least try to be semi-serious, and I welcome any tips/tricks to help me better my dps and how I play :)Baobo1 Apr 18
Apr 1 Looking for a casual, mature guild. Looking for a casual, mature, and relaxed guild for PvE, Dungeon, and Raid content. I can't dedicate time to hardcore raid times due to real life stuff being in the way, which is why I am looking for something more friendly and casual. Would also be a huge bonus if the guild uses some sort of VOIP such as Discord or Teamspeak. I'm an Alliance Demon Hunter, looking to learn what I can about the game from others as I haven't played since the vanilla days. Also, if my name to the left says <Dark Passengers>, I am not in that guild. It was a friends guild who invited me so I can farm rep to get my tabbard and other needed items to help me along. It's not an active guild. Feel free to message me in game or on the blizzard app. My ID is David#17934 (Side Note: I am partnered on Twitch, though I don't exactly have a large following. I will be streaming World of Warcraft from time to time.)Kritos0 Apr 1
Mar 31 [A] <Spirit Walkers> LFM Looking to rebuild our raid team for Normal and Heroic NH and ToS, Raid Times are Thursday/Saturday at 7PM Server Time, We also do plenty of Mythic and Mythic+ Dungeon runs during the week, feel free to whisper any online member if you're interested!Øracle0 Mar 31
Mar 21 [H] <Dirty Horde> LFM 8/10H 9-11pm pst [H] <Dirty Horde> LFM Nighthold Progression - Late Nite PST <Dirty Horde> US-Silvermoon/Mok’Nathal server (PVE-West Coast) is currently recruiting to help round out our core raid team for Nighthold progression. Emerald Nightmare progression: 7/7 Normal, 7/7 Heroic, 1/7 Mythic Trial of Valor progression: 3/3 Normal, 3/3 Heroic Nighthold progression: 10/10 Normal, 8/10 Heroic Guild Size: Small Raid Group: Semi-Casual Raid Days: Tuesday, Thursday, Monday Raid Times: 9pm-11pm server (Pacific Standard Time, GMT-8) Loot System: Suicide Kings Current classes we are recruiting: High Priority Melee DPS - Warrior (preferred with a strong tank off spec) Ranged DPS - Hunter Medium Priority Melee DPS - Paladin (preferred with a strong tank off spec) Ranged DPS - Warlock Low Priority Ranged DPS - Priest We ask that potential raiders have reliable attendance to raids and be ready for Progression type raiding with a 880+ ilvl. If you are not ilvl 880 but close to it please feel free to apply as we are always willing to help a raid member gear up. If you do not fit one of our needed positions but would like to join please contact me as we are always looking for exceptional players to add to our team. Dirty Horde is a friendly semi-casual Horde raiding guild. We are a small mature guild filled with real life friends and some longtime online friends. We are a stable guild formed at the beginning of Cata and have continued strong since our founding. We have a zero drama policy with an easy going raid environment that likes to progress through current raid content while having fun and not having to worry about high stress. If you are interested or have any questions please feel free to add me on Battletag: Darkside8169#1261Lanfeyr8 Mar 21