Mok'Nathal and Silvermoon

Apr 25, 2016 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Connected-Realms Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your connected realms with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. http://us.battle.net/en/community/conductRygarius0 Apr 25, 2016
21h [A] ⚔️PvP Community Discord RageQuit Discord is the Alliance PvP Community for upcoming BFA. With experienced leadership in large scale communities, guilds and PvP. Join the fastest growing Discord with over 4k members and growing fast. https://discordapp.com/invite/9ghPBE9 Why join us? -We already host thousands other Alliance members within our Discord. We run events daily as shown in this link: https://teamup.com/ksx5hrm1rpryicafjs totaling over 60 Officers that work around the clock to make sure you get the best experience in PvP content. We also do many events on the fly due to World PvP. We do our best to make sure the Horde cower before us! -We have a very organized ranking structure to ensure events run smoothly and in a timely manner. If you ever want to become an Officer, all you have to do is apply in the #officer-application channel. We offer nice incentives and perks for our Officer core here at RageQuit. -ACTIVE Discord. Not only are we active, but we have cool things to do in our Discord such as you can personalize your profile by giving yourself personality roles and even personalize your color. We have music bots, Pokemon finding, trading, duel game and more! -PvP includes: BGs, RBGs, Arenas, World PvP, Tournments. Don’t PvP? No worries, we also do light PvE and even public events such as Karaoke, group movie viewing, Community Meetings with GIVEAWAYS and more. https://discordapp.com/invite/9ghPBE9 ←-What are you waiting for? JOIN NOW! OKAY I joined, now what? 1-Once you join, head to #game-setup channel and React with the emoji below WOW image to get the @WoW role and view WoW related gaming channels. 2- Read over the #rules-info channel for all the detailed list of all that we have to offer in our server. 3-Have FUN within our Community! If you have any questions or need help, contact the #❓support channel. https://discordapp.com/invite/9ghPBE9 -Deathology, President of the RageQuit Community -Cadigan, President of the RageQuit CommunityCadigan0 21h
4d Stormrage <Thee Fluffy Bunnies> is Recruiting Guild: <Thee Fluffy Bunnies> Faction: Alliance Server: Stormrage Raid Days: Friday & Saturday 8:30pm -11:30pm EST server Cleared: 8/11H Recruiting: Looking for Heals and Dps and active casual members Goals: We are currently recruiting active members to have a happy solid guild. We are recruiting more solid core members for our raid team. Intending on mythic raid content. We plan on being active within and out of the guild. I realize, as a guild, trying to rebuild that it will be difficult. Considering the Expansion is right around the corner, which is why we are preparing for that as well, but at the same time maintaining it being fun and just overall having a good time. Extras: We offer discord and all its many tools. We have games periodically during holidays and off days as well. Our calendar stays full of events. Contacts: B.tag: Biggjax#11657 Kithanna#1592 “Stay Fluffy”Bigjax0 4d
May 16 Oldies on Silvermoon Who remembers these oldies? wayback throwback..this list took me a few weeks and I'm still thinking of more. Feel free to correct me :) http://imgur.com/DqFWD5K more....just now remembering....... Mankrikswife (?) CJ (undead warr) Albrexor (tauren warr) Ahandwee (tauren warr) Kwakunar (tauren druid) Retneyspears (alli human pally) Woai/DalatcruOzworkyn33 May 16
May 16 [WTS] Crown Jewel of Silvermoon Only offers in limerick form will be taken under consideration. Hogit - [Steward of Gondor]Hogit1 May 16
May 3 LF old True blood of malkier <TBoM> Members I was a member of the guild for a few years during TBC ( Floranar. Night Elf Shadow priest) just looking to find any old friends.Thaladrid2 May 3
May 3 A-TGTR - 5/11M - Stormrage - Recruiting!! <The Gang Tries Raiding> [A]- Is a mythic progression guild on Stormrage made of a solid core of raiders from Medivh/Exodar. We are looking for members who would like to be a part of a tight knit community, be able to perform well on a consistent basis, and continue improving their play style with out falling behind other raiders. Now I do not wish to lie to anyone about our situation. The fact are, at this moment, we have 20 raiders in our ranks. With that said, like many other guilds, we had issues in the last few weeks filling our raids due to poor attendance. With that in mind, we have decided to offer paid server transfers to anyone willing to try us out. This is meant to be an incentive for sure, but it is also to prove that we have no intention of disbanding or take any break of raiding. Progression Raid days and Times: Tuesday/Thursday 7:45pm-11pm Server time (EST) Possible third day in BFA Keep in mind that this guild was formed with the goal of building the best group possible for BFA. So ask yourself this, is current progression the most important feature in the game for me? If so, then yeah, we are 5/11M, there is hundreds of guilds further progressed then us. What we can offer tho, is a great community that raid in an environment with no toxicity, fun, and able to progress at a decent pace. Healer: Paladin Shaman Melee DPS: Rogue Monk Death knight Shaman Warrior Ranged DPS Shaman Warlock Priest Mage -Thank you for your time - if you are interested, please reach out to the below officer: Bnet - Dudetastique#1301 Discord - Dudetastique#3190Dudetastique0 May 3
Apr 22 ABT Mythic Recruiting (Silvermoon/Mok'nathal) <Killer Inc> 11/11 HABT. LFM players to complete our 20 man team for Mythic ABT & BFA. Mon-Thur 6pm farm raids, Fri-Sun 6pm guild progression. Helpful, competitive band of killers committed to improving their toons and killing monsters as a guild. All raid times are server time. Currently accepting logs from any Class/Spec interested in joining our mythic progression team. Because we have close to 10 players that can play every role at end game level we are always willing to accommodate exceptional players willing put in the work required to help their guild kill monsters. Enlist and start killing monsters today!Micromedicrx0 Apr 22
Apr 12 [A] <StormGuard> 6/11M - Take a chance on me. StormGuard is a 6/11M AtBT community-oriented raiding guild, with a focus on community and a drive for progression! Even if you aren't into mythic progression or raiding in general, we have plenty of active members that love to run mythic+ and hang out in discord. With Legion coming to an end, we are continuing to push Antorus, doing Mythic Gul'dan runs and working on The Chosen. What We're Looking For * Melee: High need for Rogues * Ranged: Any * Healers: Resto Druid/Shaman, H. Pal * Tanks: Blood DK * BUT we are recruiting everyone and everything! Raid Schedule * Progression Raids: Tue/Wed 6:30-9:30 server time (PST) * Fun/Alt Raid: Thur 6:30-9:30 server time (PST) * Farm Raid: Fri 6:30-9:30 server time (PST) Give Us A Shout! * Scoop, Guild Leader => Scooter#1541 * Bread, Officer => Bread#11828 * Land, Officer => Landvaetteir#1662 * Neemoy, Officer => neemoy#1951 * Aeven => Vanahiem#1273 * Eggnoodles => Tickleyou#1764Neemoy0 Apr 12
Mar 29 [H] Bloodlust Tribe LFM 5-8PM fri /sat Hello! <Bloodlust Tribe> is looking for rdps and healers for our raid team. 1. Times are: Friday and Saturday 5 PM - 8 PM Pacific (server time). 2. Server: Mok'nathal and Silvermoon-US 3. Faction preference: Horde 4. Semi-Casual raid environment (We can get a bit goofy at times) 5. Contact info: Please message Jeannedarc of <Bloodlust Tribe>(SIlvermoon) or you can contact me at MadiRAWR#1266. 6. Progression: Currently 8/11H But having to pug every week is holding us back. Our goal is to complete AOTC, we're not very Mythic oriented. 7. Discord is used for voice chat. DBM is required. Thanks for your consideration.Jeannedarc0 Mar 29
Mar 26 [H] Vigil 3/11H - Looking for DPS! Vigil is the #2 Horde guild, 7th on the server. Raid Times: Tue/Wed/Thu 7:00/10:00PM - 9:00/12:00AM (PST/EST) We are looking for people to be able to commit to 2 out of the 3 days. Top Recruiting Priorities: -Balance Druid -Warlocks -Mages -Shamans Beyond those listed, we will consider all classes for the open spots. Please add me at bushkanaka86#1101 or message me at Ignorant-Silvermoon for more information.Ignorant0 Mar 26
Mar 24 LF Large, Active Horde Guild Community Hello all! I'm coming back to Horde side after awhile away, and I'm looking for a guild that has a high number of people online throughout the day/night (I'm living in Europe for the rest of the year, and being around 7 hours ahead of U.S. means I'm not online when most people are). Just looking for conversation, hanging out, and the occasional m+ once I get a couple of characters geared at 110. Any suggestions are appreciated!Aboriginie0 Mar 24
Mar 23 [A] Creative Anarchy LF Mythic Legion Raiders Creative Anarchy (9/13M HFC 5th on server) is looking for more raiders to fill out it's mythic roster. We are a fun raid group that will push content as fast as possible. A laid back but serious raiding guild. Raid times are Tu/Th 7-9:30EST (4-6:30 server) Get in touch with myself, cathbadh-mok or midgetion for more information.Testifyx18 Mar 23
Mar 21 [Illidan][H]<Recursion>Recruiting DPS! <Recursion> is now recruiting! About us: We are a newly formed small group of like-minded adults looking for other mature players to fill out our core raid team for BFA. To us, the word "Casual" means strong teamwork to complete as much content as possible, while still having fun during our 2 night raid week. 11/11H AOTC experienced. Raid Schedule: Wednesday/Friday evenings from 8-11pm EST. This consists of heroic on Wednesday nights, and clean-up / normal on Friday. We welcome any solid players, and are specifically looking for the following classes / roles: Ranged DPS: Open Melee DPS: Open Alts also welcome! Contact Info: Bakua (p0cahuntr3ss#1747) Horum (Horum#1559) Orchidia (Melicious#1794)Bakua0 Mar 21
Mar 20 1895+ looking for 2k+ achievments lefteyehealr#1435. giving this a shot but LFG seems to have everyone so.. fail groups in my realm gut abend plenty of 2.2-2.7k game expeirenceKlütt0 Mar 20
Mar 20 1895 need 2k champion before tues lefteyehealr#1435. giving this a shot but LFG seems to have everyone so.. fail groups in my realm gut abendKîlldøt1 Mar 20
Mar 14 <Redundant Idiocracy> 8/11H LF Raiders Redundant Idiocracy is a fresh guild on Mok'nathal/Silvermoon. We started raiding 2 months prior to Anyorus release, and were able to knock KJ out and get AOTC. We started ABT off nicely then had a big roster change due to raiders not showing up or people leaving after they beat the game. We are looking to bolster our roster with raiders that show up to every raid night ready to knock progression out of the way and start working on assembling a mythic team. Food and Cauldrons are supplied as well as Enchants and Repairs (raiders are expected to help contribute raw materials to help in making the feasts and cauldrons) We raid Tues-Thurs 5:30-8:30 PST Pacific Standard Time: 5:30 - 8:30PM Mountain Standard Time: 6:30 - 9:30PM Central Standard Time: 7:30 - 10:30PM Eastern Standard Time: 8:30 - 11:30PM The only things we require is you bring your own Potions that maximize your dps and Defiled Augment Runes, Pull your own weight (also know mechanics and don’t die to avoidable damage), and have discord(Mic is not required, you just need to be able to listen) If you feel that we are a good match for you please email me at rikroulld@gmail.com or add me on battletag by the same email address.Bagauck3 Mar 14
Mar 13 Ilterendi, crown Jewel of Silvermoon So way back in Vanilla, there was a guild on Alliance here called Ilterendi. I raided with these guys for a while, got a bunch of server firsts, and was top progression guild on the server through vanilla and into BC. I transferred off Silvermoon shortly after BC, and have not been back to the server since. Now, i am in Beta, and lo and behold, i am browsing the dungeon journal loot list (it lists all the new legendary world drops) and i came across and paladin legendary called "Ilterendi, crown jewel of silvermoon" and couldn't believe it! This has to be a nod to the old guild, its too much of a coincidence not to be! I thought this was really awesome and had to post here, in case any old Ilterendi folks are still around and could check out this nod to an OG kickass guild from back in the day.Mid61 Mar 13
Mar 8 [A][Khaos] Casual raid group [Slackers] [Alliance][Khaos] New casual raid group [Slackers] Hey there how are you people? I hope fine! My name is Sahiel, member of Khaos alliance guild (https://www.wowkhaos.com) and I'm here today to let you all know that I'm forming a 3rd raid group within my guild, this group will be a flexible schedule casual raid group. Check our guild stats here: http://guildox.com/guild/us/silvermoon/Khaos What does this entails? I will propose a random day of the week to raid and if at least 90% of the group members / invitees can come, well raid! Now, indeed it will be casual and relaxed, but I'd love for my members to watch the videos for Tomb of Sargeras and Antorus to get an idea of what to expect on the fights, you can use Fatboss or Kelani for those, as are the ones I watch. I'll do my best to explain the fights either way but if we all put a bit of effort I assure you we will have a much better time raiding together! What does casual mean to me: It doesn't mean "lets go faceroll our characters and begin a wipefest, no, it doesn't mean "they will carry us all through the raids", no. Casual means "if we can, as a group, we gather at a specified day a week that is not fixed (as in not every Tuesday) and we raid". Casual means "We will be prepared with flasks, food, proper enchants and gems, and we will study the fights, but raiding as it is, is not our main goal, our main goal is to play the game have fun with friends, not to make a job of it". What are we looking for: iLevel: 900+ Tanks: Sahiel - Vengeance Demon Hunter we got 2 possible 2nd tanks, so for now apply for dps if your dps spec is usable, we can discuss later who will take the role of 2nd tank. Healers: Welcoming healers with usable dps spec. DPS: Welcoming DPS with usable Healig or Tanking usable specs. Taiyotsuki - Elemental Shaman (Restoration spec usable ) Cael - Retribution Paladin Other things to take note about: I'll be providing Cauldrons and Feasts for every raid, but I'd love for members to come prepared or collaborate with me in making them if you feel like it (each cauldron takes me 5 of each flasks, so you can "if you want" mail me a flask a week of your preference, its most welcome help but NOT a requirement). I will start with ToS for two to three weeks, the idea here is first to get to know each other, learn the strengths and weaknesses of the group, get a grasp of how we raid together. By knowing each other we start forming a bond and understanding of how our fellow members play, that way we will grow stronger as a Team! Also please note that Discord is a requirement not an optional tool, communication is key when raiding even when doing it casually! I'll let you some words from our wise Boss-lady: ... Let me know if you are interested by either in game mail or you can simply add me to bnet, my battle tag is Irhamel#1136. I hope to hear from you! Regards, SahielSahiel1 Mar 8
Mar 8 [A] LF Persons interested in pushing M+ Hello! I am currently looking for two other people that would be interested in pushing into mythics. I currently do not have time to commit to raiding, so I've settled on trying to establish a group of 5 that would be interested in trying to push Mythics. My hope is to run roughly one a night and just see how far we can push it each week. We currently have a group of 3 that are interested. We have tank and healer covered so we just need a couple of DPS, but if you're interested and want to tank or heal, we can probably switch roles around to make it work.Jeeperz3 Mar 8
Mar 1 6/11M Recruiting DPS Dalaran(H) LFR Certified is a Horde guild on the Dalaran-US server, currently looking for a few exceptional players to complete our Mythic Antorus raid group. We have been around since mid-WoD, and have a talented/dedicated core group; we're just looking to build on it. Progress: 6/11M - 6/9M - 5/10M - 7/7M - 2/3M Our primary raid times are Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, from 8pm-11pm server time (eastern), with alt-gearing/normal/titanforge-chance raids occurring throughout the week, usually Thursdays. We are constantly looking for people to push keys as well. What <LFR Certified> has to offer: -- Guild bank stocked with feasts, flasks, and potions to supplement whatever you are lacking during our guild raids. -- Loot Council: Gear is distributed fairly based on tier-set-bonuses, best-in-slot, etc. basis, with the mentality that the raid/guild benefits as a whole before the sole-player. -- A consistent, but casual Friday-Saturday-Sunday raid schedule. We expect our players to also be consistent in being able to make those raid days/times. We realize that people have real-life things that sometimes take precedence, that’s no problem. What we’re not looking for are folks who can’t make every Friday, or can only raid half the night on Saturdays, etc. -- Knowledgeable, skilled leaders and fellow players. We are more than willing to work with you to improve your numbers if that’s where you’re lacking. We will not carry people though. We are currently looking for skilled Mage/Ele/Boomkin, but are considering any qualified, skilled, and enthusiast applicants. To inquire further, apply, or just get in touch, please contact Nebeon (Nebeon23#1360), Fenreal (Fenreal#1600), or Jasny (Soar#1805), in-game. Can also reach me fast on Discord: Nebeon#4320Spicegold1 Mar 1
Feb 25 FREE GIVEAWAYS – H Argus, Mounts, Pets, etc Hello everyone! We're a HORDE carry team dedicated to provide the best runs for you! Apart from selling Heroic Antorus services we also do GIVEAWAYS every week! If you don’t wish to buy a run and simply want to be part of our growing community while participating in our giveaways, I encourage you to join our discord! What giveaways are you guys doing? Our giveaways range from pets, mounts, Heroic Argus, Heroic Antorus Clear, etc. As our community grows so will our desire to give more! Discord link: https://discord.gg/2qy9p4z Join our discord to take advantage of our giveaways and be part of our growing discord community! Our goal: We believe in giving back to our community as part of our commitment to sharing our success. To take part of our founded principle we welcome you to join our fast-growing discord community. You will have the opportunity to participate in giveaways that will benefit you and enforce our mission statement: our success starts with your success.Helloimferal2 Feb 25
Feb 25 New raid grp ABT normal (Casual/Flex grp) Staring normal ABT and looking for more…. Small Alliance guild looking to begin the adventure into Antorus and in need of a few roles. Casual group that seeks those with a growth mind-set and not fixated on meters, logs, ilvl, or prior experience. Schedule would be ONCE a week on Friday or Saturday night for 2-3 hrs beginning at 7:30pm CST. (5:30pm PST, 6:30 MST, 8:30pm EST.) -Personal loot -Start 7:30pm CST -Have bonus roles, repaired and consumables (or equivalent) if cross server -Food, enchants, gems, repairs supplied (unless cross server due to existing limitations) Current roster/roles: Tank: Druid seeking 1-2 additional comfortable with raiding and higher level mythics Heals: Seeking ANY additional heals MS/OS Shaman Paladin (OS Tank or DPS) DPS: Welcoming ALL ranged and melee DPS! Hunter Monk (Heal OS) Aff. Lock Bal Druid/Hunter Other Activity outside of raiding: Social events, mog runs, achieves, weekly in game events, and lots and lots of 5 mans (different levels, regular, mythic and M + (up to lvl 15) All players are welcome, but we do run dungeons, WQ and old content (rep/mount/pet/achieve) more frequently than other stuff (leveling, pvp) Adult guild with population of 25+ Please post for more info!Rhajz0 Feb 25
Feb 16 [A]Extended Maintenance 5/9M LFM for Antorus We are a 5/9M ToS raid team that is looking for a few DPS to join us as we step into Heroic & Mythic Antorus! We are a laid-back, friendly raid team that knows how to be relaxed and fun but still gets stuff done! We raid Friday & Saturday 6:30pm-10pm PST. We are currently seeking a few DPS to add to our raid team! Classes and Specs we are looking for are: DKs, MM Hunter, Mage, S Priest, Ele Shaman, Holy or Disc Priest but we are also willing to take any exceptional players of any other class/spec. Minimum ilvl 930. If you are interested please send me a message or add me on Battlenet! Adoette#1187. Thanks! http://extendedmaintenance.enjin.com/Adoette2 Feb 16
Feb 16 (H) Vigil - 2/11M - Looking for raiders Currently the 2nd best horde raiding guild on the server, we raid Tues, Wed, Thurs from 7p-9p PST, 10p-12a EST. Looking primarily for DPS who are able to commit to 2 out of 3 raid nights to join us in Mythic Antorus. We do try to full clear heroic every week but our main focus is on mythic so you may have to gear yourself in pugs before showing up for mythic. Whisper Basolan in game.Ignorant0 Feb 16
Feb 16 Elements of the Shadow - Anyone? Been playing on Silvermoon since the very beginning and my absolute best memories are from my first guild, Elements of the Shadow. Was anyone else in that guild? Man do I miss Shizz and Rigs, our fearless leaders!Ignorant0 Feb 16
Feb 15 Selling Heroic Argus Run - AOTC & Full Clear Hello Silvermoon and Mok'Nathal! ALLIANCE ONLY We are selling Heroic Argus kills for 300k. Also selling full clear Heroic Antorus on personal loot for 700k. -Available Times- Tuesday 6pm-10pm PST Wednesday 6pm-10pm PST You will not be required to do anything other than hit the boss once so that you can be on his loot table. You will be asked to trade the gold with me in Stormwind on Silvermoon/Mok'Nathal connected server and you will get an invite from the raid. We will also summon you right to the boss. We either will go straight to the boss or do Aggramar too if not doing full clear. You will get the following: - Ahead of the Curve Achievement (Killing Heroic Argus before the next expansion) - Violet Spellwing Mount - Personal Loot - Bonus Roll Loot (Make sure you get your coins beforehand!) - Chance at the Legendary Trinket Please do not use heroism/time warp during the pull. We have specific raiders doing this at certain times to push the boss and kill him quickly. Please contact me in game or via battle tag if you would like to purchase a run or with any questions or concerns. Battle Tag: xKillerbees#1236Thedahakaa0 Feb 15
Feb 10 looking for Mythic Prog Hello, I am a former mythic raider in ToS and have had raid XP as far back as wotlk. I have re-rolled to spriest for ATBT content due to the severe need for ranged dps. My job schedule has changed and as far as I can tell I will not be able to raid with my current guild for at least the next six months. I am looking for a raiding guild that is currently doing Mythic prog 1/11+. This of course will be only until the end of Legion as my work schedule should be fixed by the time bfa launches. Here are my raid time availabilities mon-tue any time wed-sunday 12am-4am pstWilliam0 Feb 10
Feb 8 <Bloodlust Tribe>Recruiting Raiders Hello! <Bloodlust Tribe> is looking for rdps and healers for our raid team. 1. Times are: Friday and Saturday 9 PM - 12 AM Pacific. 2. Server: Mok'nathal and Silvermoon-US 3. Faction preference: Horde 4. Semi-Casual raid environment (We can get a bit goofy at times) 5. Contact info: Please message Jeanedarc of <Bloodlust Tribe>(SIlvermoon) or you can contact me at MadiRAWR#1266. I'm on around raid time every night. 6. In need of: Hunter and Balance Druid 7. Discord is used for voice chat. DBM is required. Thanks for your consideration.Lillio2 Feb 8
Feb 8 LF Raid Guild .Gordrog1 Feb 8
Feb 8 Graciespriest I just heard the news today, i was wondering if anyone had any details? if so please msg me. thanks in advanceAsintoth3 Feb 8
Feb 2 Graveyard Shift [A] The Late Night Community Are you someone that frequently, or exclusively, plays WoW during the latest of hours at night and into the morning light? If so, then you are well aware of the lack of community and activity at that time. Pugs can easily be the worst of the daily batch, the number of active guilds is extremely slim, and you often get the leftovers for Mythic+ and PvP groups. What's worse, is when a formerly reliable late night guild's activity starts to decline, your selection of new guilds is often coupled with a hefty server change cost (and sometimes faction change too). This is where Graveyard Shift comes in to play! Graveyard Shift is a new Discord community that strives to cater towards players that claim the world of Azeroth between 9:00 PM and 11:00 AM Eastern time. The idea behind Graveyard Shift is for you to no longer need to switch servers, or guilds, unless you desire to. This is the not-guild guild, where it doesn't matter what server you are on or what guilds you are in. We have tools to help you get the right info out to other community members so you don't have to bog your B.net friends list down. Currently we are only supporting the Alliance faction, but if the demand grows we will venture into the Horde. At Blizzcon 2017 it was announced that a new "Community" feature will be added to WoW with Battle for Azeroth. Essentially this looks to be an in-game version of Discord. Once the feature launches, we plan to make every use of it in tandem with this Discord server. More information will become available once the feature reaches the PTR. Some, but not all, of the activities and interests you can find here include: • Legacy raiding and achievements • Rare mount/toy/pet farming • Casual and progressive raiding • PvP (Arena teams and Rated Battle Grounds) • Community events: Transmog parties, group leveling events, and more Graveyard Shift is completely open for anyone to join at any time. Anyone can create an event at any time, but those that continuously and reliably create and lead events can become Event Hosts. Everything in WoW is open to cross realm activity now, with the exception of current tier Mythic raiding. Join Graveyard Shift today! https://discord.gg/AdQz5ZrAquadeus0 Feb 2
Jan 31 Looking for old Silvermoon friends Hello, I just came back to WoW after a long break. I played primarily Alliance side on Malacath (Human Warlock) or Leonadar (Night Elf feral Druid) during Vanilla through Cataclysm. Just thought I'd ask if anyone that were in the guilds Sanitarium, Guardian, or Ohana Alliance are still playing. Thanks!Malacath0 Jan 31
Jan 30 Hi my name is Naphtali! Hello, as you can see my name is Naphtali. I am a Tauren Shaman. I like to hit things with hammers, blow things up wtih Lightning, and I have been known to chuck buckets of water at people to make them feel better. I like long walks in groups of 5 or more through bad guy infested areas where we pummel them for their goodies mercilessly, over and over and over again. I also like to kick a gnome now and again. I am looking for a home. I am mostly looking around the 830 PM PST kind of home. Is there any one out that might want to wine and dine me?Näphtali1 Jan 30
Jan 27 Feral DPS LF Raid guild Looking for a raid guild on my kitty. that raids other than 7pm or later tuesdays or wednesdays. I have a extensive past into raiding mostly in cata and wotlk. I know fights through Shiv on H. Gear isnt greatest but day by day its getting better. my ilvl is 928 currently but that goes up by the day. Looking for some guild not overly big non carebear and adult. I am social and enjoy having fun.Horsepower0 Jan 27
Jan 22 looking for guild hi im matthewstorm my battle.net tag is stormbug im searching for a place to call my home . iam a casual player looking to quest learn new stuff if possible craft stuff and etc. can some one close this post as i have a guild nowMatthewstorm0 Jan 22
Jan 21 [A] <Ambient> - 2 Night Heroic Raiding Website: www.hivewow.com/ Contact: xKillerbees#1236 Realm: US-Silvermoon (PVE) Faction: Alliance Timezone: US-Pacific Coast Raid Times: Tuesdays & Wednesday. 6:00 PM - 10:00 PM (Pacific) Loot System: Personal Recruiting: Strong DPS Our goal is to complete all raids on heroic with fun people. (If we have 20 people we will do a few mythic bosses but our focus remains heroic) - Legion Progress - 11/11 Heroic Antorus 9/9 Heroic Tomb 10/10 Heroic Nighthold 3/3 Heroic Trials of Valor (Heroic Odyn pre-nerf) 7/7 Heroic Emerald Nightmare - WoD Progress - 13/13 Heroic Hellfire – 10/10 Heroic Foundry - 7/7 Heroic Highmaul Ambient was founded by a guild leader who has experienced content at the highest level and always strives to keep pushing the groups limits. After experiencing that high level of content, it was decided to form a guild focused more on normals (called heroics in WoD) and having fun with friends. We encourage a more relaxed atmosphere but we are still focused and serious when it comes to progression. We also enjoy other aspects of the game as well such as achievements, so if you are looking for a focused and determined guild that strives for PVE success then we may be a good fit for you. We also run in guild events for prizes for all raiders. We offer guild bank repairs to all raiders. Ambient values friendships over serious progression so having people that mesh well is very important. While still maintaining the value that each member has their own weight to pull to ensure success of the group. We were founded in 2009 as a 10 man strict raiding guild. We achieved top 10 US for 10 man strict. Then took a break for Cataclysm. We came back for Mists of Pandaria and most of the old gang is back for the ride. We killed all content while it was current in MoP and WoD. With the new 10-30 scaling function in WoD, we can recruit any number of people. Those allowed to fill a slot though would need to keep up with our current roster. We aren’t interested in carrying people through content since it scales upwards. We will start with Normal and then go into Heroic. If we have enough people, we can work on Mythic but it is not a priority. Here is to many wonderful boss kills in Legion. We raid Tuesday and Wednesday / 6pm – 10pm PST, 8pm – 12am CST, 9pm – 1am EST Our Facebook group is how we keep in touch. All members are encouraged to join it. Even if you leave us, we hope you found our friendship awesome enough to keep in touch with us there. If you don’t wish to use our FB group and are a raider, you will have to provide your cell number to the raid leader Killercrane. This way if you have to be late or miss a day, you can keep in touch quickly. We allow veterans (people who used to be a raider) to join our raids as long as they perform to a standard that is required from our raiders. We though do not invite those outside of guild or the member rank (during progression) unless there is a need we must fill. The benefit of the raider rank is that you get to be a part of our raid events for prizes, invited to all raids, gbank repairs and priority on mounts/legendaries. To obtain this rank you must first pass our trial process. It lasts roughly 2-3 weeks. Then from there you must maintain a 80% attendance. (that is missing 6 hours of raid per month) If you drop below this requirement or you aren’t performing to our needs, you will be dropped back to trial or vet until it is fixed. Officers: Killercrane (Thedahakaa), Aladire http://www.hivewow.com/Killercrane22 Jan 21
Jan 12 [A] <Midnight> Mythic Progression At 'Midnight' it's exactly 00:00 The end of the darkest hour, and the beginning of a new day. We're striving to complete game content while it's still relevant. Think you got what it takes to be 'Cutting Edge'? Classes wanted: Bear / Blood / Brew Tank Boomkin [Alliance] Silvermoon-Mok'Nathal (US) <Midnight> is filling for a permanent Mythic Antorus roster. What we need: We are looking for competative players who strive to stand toe to toe with top tier players of their respective classes. We want players who are analytical about their own performance, and who are able to self-improve. Players with already established mythic raiding background are a plus, and geared players with Mythic plus experience are also welcomed. We value players who follow mechanics, and who are able to adjust quickly to dynamic environments and playstyles--but mostly we value those who evolve through their mistakes. What we want: A fun, encouraging and inclusive raiding environment. We like to have fun, and so should you! Website / Discord info: http://midnight.gg Battletags: JumpyLion#165525 or PST Murder-Silvermoon in-game. Raid Times: PST 6:30pm - 9:30pm Tuesdays, Wednesdays & FridaysMurder1 Jan 12
Jan 11 (A) couple lf casual raiding guild Hello, my wife and I are looking for a casual raiding guild that usually raids on the weekends. We have been playing for quite a few years and have only raided for a tiny portion of that because we always had a little stress about bringing a team down. We are looking for something family friendly since we are getting our 13 yr old into the game. We are a little shy but friendly and willing to learn. Thank you for your time!Nukkels0 Jan 11
Jan 10 Frozen Rune/ Icebane gear I happen to get my old vanilla account back over the weekend and I stumbled upon x20 Frozen Runes. I'm looking to get the gear crafted or possibly sell all 20 runes if the price is right. If anyone knows someone that knows a blacksmith with the plans left me know. If you are looking to buy please leave a comment. Thank you!!Amdrom1 Jan 10
Dec 29 [A] - <Casual Reality> Recruiting. Casual guild looking to get into Raiding Current Content, along with running Mythic+,and helping people progress in the game at there own pace. Many people in the guild work M-F and not always the most ideal schedule to raid during the week along with family, but we are looking to start running some content Fridays/Saturdays and looking for people who wish to get into raiding or running mythic+ with similar schedules or agendas. Feel free to message me in-game Tanknet-Silvermoon or Barberilla-Silvermoon, with any questions you may have. Thank you for taking the time to read this and I look forward to hearing from you.Tanknet0 Dec 29
Dec 28 <Pantheon> 4/11 H Looking for: Full time Tank! Tank/Healer combo! Elemental Shaman! We love to have fun! and get things done! 4/11 H We run normal once a week to get every geared up! Come join us today!Árcyn0 Dec 28
Dec 28 Legends/AfterDusk Hi. Came back after almost 6 years. I wish I knew who the heck still plays from my old guild?Bananigans1 Dec 28
Dec 28 Whatever happened to Resurrected? Title's pretty self explanatory. Resurrected was an Alliance Mok'Nathal raiding guild back during LK days. I reactivated since then, and I can't seem to find a trace of them. Server transfer? Anyone around in between able to fill in the blanks?Demetrios8 Dec 28
Dec 28 Mok’Nathal players from bc or wrath? Just came back after looooong break. Any active players from way back?Glority1 Dec 28
Dec 20 Looking For Alliance Players for a New Guild. Guild Recruitment! All interested in end-game content please read! Hello, I have been playing World of Warcraft on and off since Burning Crusade. Many of my real life friends have become very busy with other things in life, and I would like to recruit players who enjoy playing with a regular group of people. The 2 requirements are Discord (No mic is okay!) and an an open mind to teamwork. The plan is to start small with Mythic+ and to grow in number to a raid team. I am on regularly everyday and I enjoy leveling to avoid the frustration of relying solely on pick up groups. If you are interested please drop Takeno a letter in game, or search Imperial Valley in the guild finder in game. Thanks, and hope to get some players along for the ride.Takeno1 Dec 20
Dec 13 Horde monk looking for a home Hey I've recently resubbed and looking to catch up to current content, my guild vaporized after the Nighthold raid so i'm hoping to find a active guild that is around semi-casual and atleast actually talks looking to get back into a little mythic+ and raiding ABH and i wasnt around for Tomb so hoping to atleast run for transmogs I'm working alot of hours during the holidays so i cant promise any times but after they are over i can work my schedule around for the guild i liked to play WW and am more than willing to learn Brewmaster if it is needed also i always enjoy leveling alts so if people are into group leveling i'm gameAsurek0 Dec 13
Dec 1 [A] <Crux> 9/9 Heroic ToS - LFM ... Who Dis: [A]<Crux> on Silvermoon(US) was formed in July of 2016 by a group of retired "hardcore raiders" and friends who decided to return for Legion. Many members have been playing since launch and together since The Burning Crusade. We are an adult guild that strives to maintain a goal oriented and fun environment. Our PvE goals consist of effectively clearing content with a casual 3 night/3 hour schedule, as well as completing meta achievements. We provide feasts and flasks and use a personal loot system. Mythic raiding is something we are interested in doing when we have enough numbers. When we do reach that point, we will approach mythic with the same level of preparation and attitude we approach heroic. Regardless of your raiding background, we ask that anyone interested be somewhat comparative in gear, have a minimum of 52 artifact traits, and be competitive on the meters. Contact Info: If you are looking for a fun and casual raid environment with competent raiders (minus Whiskerz), feel free to contact Spoonska (Spoonska#1616, Spoonska#0796 on Discord) or Reesi (Reesi#1576).Reesi36 Dec 1
Dec 1 Seven Pleasurable Sins Seven Pleasurable Sins...remember me??? Reaching out to my old guildies...seeing if anyone is still around??? Give a shout out !!! /hugEviezatine0 Dec 1
Nov 29 <a> Minions LF DPS raiders An adult social guild whose members enjoy chatting in game, Discord and on FB. We have all types: raiders, super casuals, old crunchy gnome veterans (they taste great with a bit of ketchup!) We have a group that raids every Tuesday and Wednesday from 7:45pm to 10pm PST. (Currently we are 6/11 as of 11/29 in nABT.) In addition we have old content runs on Sunday evenings and most members are up for 5man group content the rest of the week. If you interest is strictly endgame content our raid group pushes though normal and then heroic modes, and currently we are looking for DPS of any sort. Of course DPS with secondary tank or heal specs would be great for added core depth, but as long as you have good raid awareness, are willing to work on getting your gear ready and know how make a gnome sing like Barry White, we’d be happy to have you join us. Our golden rule is no racist/sexist/derogatory stuff in /g unless you slandering gnomes--especially if it's one of my gnome alts. So if you're looking for a spot to hang out, or just want to raid with an alt (or main,) hit me or another Minions guildmate up in game. If you’re just interested in joining our raid group without joining the guild, that’s an option too! Just message me directly to work out the details.Randomly0 Nov 29