Muradin and Nordrassil

Apr 25, 2016 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Connected-Realms Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your connected realms with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. http://us.battle.net/en/community/conductRygarius0 Apr 25, 2016
1d [A] Reckless Few recruitment. Reckless Few- (formerly Relentless Assault)is a renamed returning guild to Muradin. We left in 2010 for Greymane and have come back. Most of us have been playing together for years. We are looking for XP raiders for raid nights as posted. Raid times Tuesday - 7:30pm Friday - 7:30pm Saturday - 7:30pm Thursday - Guild RBG Sundays - make up day **Muradin runs on CST** **All raid times are server time and generally run no later than 10:30pm. Additionally Farm and Mythic progression nights will happen once the launch Heroic has been cleared.Launch progression raid times are as intended but the opening Tier/Raid will be run on call outside of schedule when necessary to speed up our farm and progression table.** Raid needs: Classes and specs currently needed vary. Any player who is worthy of a spot will be considered. Raiding requirements - Must have Discord with the ability to at least listen. - Know the class and spec you are playing to it's fullest( that should really go without saying.) - Raid attendance is key. If you can not make a raid let an officer know. Those who consistently show up late or are a no show will no longer raid. - Don't be a jerk. T19 Glory of the Legion raider - Realm first (Grove defiler mount) Emerald Nightmare Heroic Xavius: AoTc (realm first :Ahead of the Curve) Mythic Cenarius (2nd) Mythic Xavius ----realm first guild run (The dreamer*Title*) Trial of Valor Mythic Odyn - Realm first Mythic Guarm - Realm first The Nighthold Mythic Skorpyron (2nd) Mythic Chronomatic Anomly (realm first) Mythic Trilliax (realm first) Tier 20 Tomb of Sargeras Deceiver's Fall (Realm First) Realm first ToS Guild run.(Launch day) We have families to take care of and full time jobs like everyone else. We are goofy and shoot the crap. When it comes down to it, the time we put in when we are raiding is to do work. We don't want to waste anyone's time. We run guild rated bg's and random pvp events among other random things we can muster . So pvpers are more than welcome! Casual players are also welcome as always. If you are a weekend raider, PVPer or even casual and the times and guild seem a good fit,please feel free to message Zestroz(#1480),Nood, Prometheuss(Jugernaught#1868) in game for information and or details. http://recklessfewmuradin.shivtr.com/ https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/muradin/Reckless+Few http://guildox.com/guild/us/muradin/Reckless%20FewZestroz30 1d
5d Tank/DPS LF Guild (H) Hi there. I'm Werebeef. I've been raiding heavily in WoW since 2005, and have reached Top 100 world guilds (Synergos-Auchindoun) and Top 50 guilds (Aeturnus-Mal'ganis). I'm older now and in my career; things are finally settling down, and I'd like to get back into raiding seriously. I'm looking for a guild that raids 2-3 days a week. I'm available Mon/Weds/Fri/Sun evenings. You can reach me via ingame mail, or btag @ Werebeef#1515.Werebeef0 5d
6d <Is About to Die Recruiting> [A] Tues/Thurs <Is About To Die> is recruiting for our raid team in Emerald Nightmare. We are currently 7/7H. Raid times are Tuesday/Thursday from 8:30 - 10:30 CST. We need a few more top notch dps for our team. Any exceptional player will be considered. What we are currently needing is: Hunter Mage Any Exceptional Healers pref Holy Pally/Resto Shaman Any Exceptional Player We are a tight knit group that on average have played the game for over 7 - 8 years. We come from hardcore environments but real life has caught up with us and have to play at a more casual pace. We play more than just wow together including a few diamond League of Legends players and a top 500 Overwatch player. If you want a group that raids light but plays hard, we might be the group you are looking for. No application but please do have some logs available. Just whisper me in game or post here and one of us will get with you. Thanks!Joschmo11 6d
Jul 14 H <Palladium> LFM Sat 930pmCST Greetings! My name is Strakken, and I'm the GM/RL of <Palladium>. We are seeking progression oriented individuals for our main group, and we're open to casuals. We raid every Saturday night @ 9;30pm CST. We need: 1x Tank 2x Healer Plenty of DPS We're running Timewalking Black Temple this weekend, and all 110's are welcome to join. Tomb of Sargeras will start next Saturday. Add me @ Strakken#1860Strakken0 Jul 14
Jul 13 Ley Lines {A} Casual Guild Recruiting We are an Alliance Muradin/Nordrassil guild (server time CST). We are starting casual raiding on Tues and Fri evenings but are still focused on being a friendly, social guild that can accommodate several different player types (i.e., you do not have to be interested in raiding to be in Ley Lines!). We want to enjoy each other's company and have fun with the game as best we can. If you would be interested in joining a friendly, mature (mostly ;)) community feel free to reach out to an officer here or in game (officers: Me, Sistella or Enprax). We also have a website at http://leylines.enjin.com/ If you would like you could simply roll up a toon on our servers and hang out with us for a few nights and see if we're a fit for you; no pressure at all!Mihst4 Jul 13
Jul 9 [H]<Boned> LF range DPS [H]<Boned> looking for dedicated players to fill open raid spots. We raid Wednesday and Thursday nights at 7pm est. We are currently 10/10 regular Nighthold and 10/10 Heroic Nighthold. If interested please contact myself, Tyerris, Treèluv , Jrbaconcheez, or Beardo. We are also accepting those that are still leveling and casual players. We constantly push mid to high level mythic+ content, farm former raids for AP and other quest items casually. We are a large group of friends that know each other in real life in some form. We've all also did some form of progression raiding in past expansions. Now our goal is to experience the content casually but try to also challenge ourselves to harder content. Our average guild age is about 35 for those that are curious.Alothein2 Jul 9
Jul 6 Drunken Hope recruiting Recruiting for Drunken Hope. We are an 18+ casual raiding guild that is rebuilding our raid team. All roles needed. We are 2/9 H ToS and raid Tuesday and Thursdays from 7:30-10 server/CT. Any member can invite you but only myself or the co-gm will be able to assign raid spots. Join us and lets go raiding!Mardei0 Jul 6
Jun 27 Looking for a raiding guild [A] just returning back from a hiatus and wanting to get back into raiding currently frost/blood. willing to serve trial period. available most days except afternoon on thursdays and saturday cause work. did H HFC and some mythic as well as H EN contactable at bughouse #1300Kalmák0 Jun 27
Jun 15 [A] Seeking Guild Howdy folks! I'm coming back to WoW after a *very* long hiatus (I dropped out at the beginning of MoP). I'm currently working on getting back into the swing of things, and I really miss having an active guild. I'd ideally like a guild that: - Is a community and has fun - Helps each other out (grouping when needed, etc) - Enjoys the occasional run of old stuff just for funsies - Has some kind of raiding opportunity in the once-I'm-geared future - Would be willing to tolerate the occasional stupid question if there's a new-since-I-last-played thing that I just can't get my mind around (I'm good about doing my reading and try my best not to be a pest, but...some of this stuff is really different after 4 years!) After I finish leveling and gearing, I want to get back into raiding with this gal as resto. I did most of the early Cata raids with her as resto, before switching over to my mage (Alayne), who I played through the rest of Cata, including H Firelands and H Dragon Soul. I switched over to resto shaman (Glynna) for the beginning of MoP until RFI stopped raiding mid-HoF. I'd also like to catch up on what I've missed (I <3 achieves and transmog), so I'm looking for a guild that might at least do the occasional run of old stuff. I am pretty set on staying Alliance. You can catch me in game most evenings, or on the boards here anytime. Cheers!Heavanna1 Jun 15
Jun 10 Clow vs Dein: Deathmatch 2016 EditionGormal10 Jun 10
May 29 Any casual/social [H] guilds on Nord? recently returned to the game and just looking for a place to hang out and socialize some while I get back into playingNaive1 May 29
May 13 LF friendly, fun, and outgoing guild Sooooo, I played Wow long ago and quit right after Cataclysm came out after my guild for the most part disbanded. I was once a Raid and Guild officer striving for realm firsts during WOTLK, but alas those times are over. I have come back finding WoW a very different place and am in need of some in game friends. I started back Horde, and in a guild of some of my RL friends but have found that no one, save for me, is ever online. I really want some fun and to laugh with WoW peoples like the good old days, and eventually, when the time feels right get back into raiding. 1. Times available & time zone: My availability is every other week, I work 7 days on, 7 days off. Central time zone 2. Server preference: Currently, I am on Nordrassil-Muradin; Not a specific preference but would like to stay here in case my friends ever decide to pop on 3. Faction preference: Meh, All my toons are Ally's save for my highest, 90 Tauren Druid, so no preference really 4. Hardcore/semi-hardcore/casual: Casual-ish? Maybe transmute into the formers eventually? 5. Current progression/experience: HA. Not even sure. I got the Kingslayer achievement when it was newer. Have not raided since. But I have 3 years experience (2007-2010) 6. Recent logs (if available): I have a great personality, and, on occasion, can amuse some people 7. Contact info: Reply on here or my BT is: razordoll#1788 8. Anything else: If none of this else sounds appealing, I do enjoy helping other guild members, and I bake a mean molasses cookie. O'Doyle RULES!Razordoll1 May 13
May 3 Assassins Assassins is looking for dps for our Friday and Saturday raid team. We raid at 8 pm server. We're not a hardcore raiding guild, we just raid to have fun but we also want to see our guild progress. 7/7 N 2/7 H 3/10 N. Discord is preferred so we can help our dps and tanks out. Please try to have dbm but if not we can work something out. We just want to progress and get to being able to do end game content! would love to hear from you either on here or just send me a whisper! My btag is Angelren#1770 so dont be afraid to add me!Angelren1 May 3
May 3 Casual Greetings, I am in a guild now and do not want to leave it until I have a new guild set up to move to. Other than using the game tools of Raid finder, or Dungeon finder, I solo play now because most of my guild members have other things to do. I am at a point in the game now where, in order to progress with the story line, it is necessary for me to do the Mythic dungeons. I would like to find a guild that is casual, but also knows how to play well, and will help me play better also. I have done a few of the Mythic Dungeons, but was treated so horribly last time I did one that I decided it was time to find a guild to group with and raid with rather than strangers. I would bring to the guild a willingness to help others as I am able, and an eager spirit to participate. Thanks!Litae1 May 3
Apr 25 New Player Looking for Horde Guilds Hello everyone! I got into warcraft when a friend of mine decided to renew their subscription and I in turn decided to join them. Unfortunately we haven't had much opportunity to play together so I'm looking for a guild. So far I'm very interested in questing and dungeons, and would probably also enjoy raids when I get a character leveled up enough to join them. I've been particularly enjoying dungeons, although it frustrates me when I random queue that I don't get the opportunity to read the lore of the dungeon before the other random players charge ahead. I get that most of them have probably played these dungeons more times than they can count so I can't really blame them but it's still frustrating to me. Currently my schedule is very flexible, so I could potentially be available whenever, just need a heads up beforehand to make sure I can find time for things. I'm not particularly interested in PvP but if a guild were to try to help me get into it I could give it a shot. The only thing though I really won't tolerate in a guild is slur-slinging dudebros. If you're guild has too much of them I'll likely be out quick. With all that said and done, hope to hear from all you more experienced players soon!Kaedia0 Apr 25
Mar 24 [A] Hammer Of Nordrassil recruitment. Hammer of Nordrassil is recruiting for our Heroic Nighthold progression! Our goal oriented raid team; currently 5/10 is searching for mature reliable people for 2 nights of progression weekly. Tuesday and Wednesday from 8pm-11pm server. Discord is a must; if even just to listen. We are in search of but not limited to: 1 healer: Preferably Priest or Paladin. 2-3 DPS Mage, Warlock, Shaman. We are seeking ranged dps, but open to melee, or a tank offspec. Any capable player will be considered! We like to have fun in our raid, but focus on the task at hand. Message Jasmiin, or any other officer if you have any questions!Jasmiin0 Mar 24
Mar 22 Prot/Fury Nelf Warrior LF Guild Hello everyone! I've been playing wow since wotlk. PUGs are getting a little old so I'd like to find a new raiding guild. I'm competent and know my class. Some addt'l information about me: 1. Times available & time zone: I'm usually available during the mid day and late at night (may change soon bc of work) - Arizona time 2. Server preference: I'm on Nordrassil. 3. Faction preference: Alliance 4. Hardcore/semi-hardcore/casual: Semi-hardcore; I like to raid and do mythics but don't get to put as much time into the game as others/ as much time as I'd like to 5. Current progression/experience: 7/7 H EN 3/3 N ToV 10/10 N NH 6. Contact info: my battle.net is MagicPotato#1659Loreal0 Mar 22
Mar 10 [H] Nordrassil, Rogue LF guild Hi, thanks for clicking. Been back about a month, looking for a home. You: Active and stable guild, casual focus meaning raids/mythics 2-3x a week in the evenings (6PM PST+) server time. Weekday or weekend schedule is fine. Minimal to no drama culture please. Me: PST, on nearly every day, working hard to gear up. Mighty 867 (shhh) but that's all done on my own. I pick flowers in my spare time, so I can help with pots and flasks.Mousers0 Mar 10
Jan 24 Seeking Horde Guild Edit: Sorry, just kidding. Someone reached out and invited me to one shortly after making this post. Thanks anyway all!George0 Jan 24
Jan 24 [H] Witty Name needs ranged DPS for raiding! Witty Name has been a raiding guild for almost 10 years. We run a focused, but low pressure atmosphere with the intent to push as far as we can go in every tier. Realm firsts and rankings are less important to us than having fun as a group. We are looking for people who will be committed! Not show up for a couple weeks then never log on again. Boomkin, Mages, Warlocks, Priests preferred, but any ranged DPS considered. Knowledge, gear, and skill will be tested. Talk to me in game, or send me a btag friend request. Nahirne#1358Nhairne2 Jan 24
Jan 23 [H] <Phoenix Ascendant> Is Recruiting! Hey there, <Phoenix Ascendant> Is looking to recruit some ranged DPS players and a healer to our raid group, strongly preferring a Paladin or Monk healer at this time though any strong applicant will still be considered. As far as the DPS goes anything but a hunter ( already have 2 ) would be ideal but an exceptional hunter would still be considered. We are a Heroic raiding guild that formed at the start of MOP and have been a tight group since then. Expanding the team after the introduction of Flex raiding. Our goal is to get Ahead of the Curve in a reasonable amount of time with every patch and we have achieved that goal every time. As of today 1/23, we are 7/7 H , 2/3 H, 7/10 N (and raiding more NH tonight!) Our schedule is 8-11 CST(server) Wednesday/Sunday/Monday during progression and reducing down to 2 nights(usually Wed/Mon) once we get our AOTC and all content is on farm status. We're all adults with lives and understand that everyone's going to miss raid now and again so we don't stress about perfect attendance, just regular attendance and strong performance when you're there. Feel free to send myself or one of our officers a tell in game to talk more! Officers: Khymaera, Mictan, WindstriderSairo0 Jan 23
Jan 23 Returning Player Seeking New Guild Hello, as that title says it I'm returning WoW and looking for a new guild to call home. Last time I played was about the 2-3 weeks after the lunch of Legion. Atm I'm trying to get used to dungeons again cause the last time I was serious into dungeons was during Cata. I'm hoping to find dungeon type guild that wouldn't mind showing me the ropes again, I will catch on quick. Me personally not much a raid person, but I enjoy the dungeon aspects though. I do have an mic and Discord, Mumble, etc. Currently have lvl 110 Druid, 101 DH, 100 Hunter. I'm also trying to level my 74 DK, 99 Rogue to lvl 110 as well. If there is any guild willing to take me in, you can add me on bnet @ Vlnom#1237. Thanks, Happy Hunting!Shifted0 Jan 23
Jan 19 [A] <The Òd Squad> is recruiting! <The Òd Squad> (5/7M & 3/3H) is Muradin-Nordrassil's #1 ranked guild for PvE content, and we're looking for skilled players of EVERY spec, interested in core raiding spots, high mythic+ keystones, or both! We're trying to put this server back on the map for serious PvE content, and get all the best gear we can in the process. We currently raid Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday, at 9:00pm server (Central) time, for 2-3 hours each. 100% attendance is not mandatory, and you are not required to stay for the full duration. We're all adults here, and we understand everyone has a different schedule. We use Mumble as our required raiding voice program, and we have an optional Discord server for casual fun, a place to post things, etc. ALL applicants are considered! We want to help you help us!Raguel1 Jan 19
Jan 19 lf ACTIVE pvp guild/ want to make one There is seriously no pvp presence on this server. I know, probably should switch to a different realm, but id rather not. If anyone knows of a PVP guild that is ACTIVE in pvp, hit me up. I am currently 1950 cr in RBGs on my MW monk. If you're in the same boat as I am, reply. Maybe we can start a guild or something. p.s. can also play lock, boomy, or restro/ele shammy.Deathbonjo3 Jan 19
Jan 19 LF pvp guild/ looking to form one title says it all. I cant seem to find any guilds interested in regular PVP. reply if you are in an guild that is ACTIVE in pvp, or if you are like me and would like to start a guild. My main is a MW monk around 1950 cr, but i can play boomy, lock, or shammy as well.Fluffy0 Jan 19
Jan 19 Midnight Menagerie No longer RecruitingRavek0 Jan 19
Jan 18 No Longer Recruiting RedactedRavek1 Jan 18
Jan 11 Honored Knights Recruiting Honored Knights an old guild coming back to life is now recruiting all lvl's and classes. Looking for people that will work together and have fun. End goal is to put together a 20 man raid team to clear end game content.Holygoát2 Jan 11
Dec 31 Realm First today--Mythic Archimonde A big congrats go out to Shadow Ninjas guild for finally killing Mythic Archimonde today! It only took our server a year and a few months behind the rest of the wow community. Both Horde and Alliance need to step up our game in terms of progression on these servers. No wonder our server is dying its cause no one wants to make progression on here any more.Astrith6 Dec 31
Dec 19 [H] Heroic ToV Weekly Pug - 12/19 Good Evening, My name is Haws (Haws#1579), I am the Raid Leader of Our Valor and we are raiding on December 19th and looking for people to help kill Helya. We are a small but dedicated guild that has prided itself on running smooth and efficient pugs to help with our progression as a small group. We have been able to teach and work with many PUGs to help us complete farm content, and also teaching PUGs new fights that we are progressing on. We are looking for people to come to our raids and be dedicated to coming so we can clear out content. Whether you are playing on an ALT, want Bonus rolls for the week or you want to kill the fights for the first time and want to come to our raids to progress further, We are the group for you. Info is below. Raid Details Time: Monday Dec 19th 4:00 PST/7:00 EST - 7:00PST/10:00 EST Guild Players: 6 Agenda: Helya Needs: 1 Tank / Heals / DPS (Ranged would be nice, But won't turn away High melee DPS) Requirements Gear: 870 Experience: First 2 bosses in heroic Supplies: Potions (You are expected to double pot), Food, Flasks. Expectations We expect that you can - Take criticism - Attempt to improve - Come to multiple raids - Be prepared - Have a positive attitude - Contribute to fightsRacker0 Dec 19
Dec 8 <No Longer Homeless> [H] Is Recruiting! <No Longer Homeless> is a casual guild of friends that have been playing wow since vanilla. We took a hiatus for part of MOP & WOD but we are now back and looking to raid again. Most of our current guild tends to the older (crustier) side of 40, we enjoy the game and are on at least 3-6 days a week. Basically we welcome almost anybody but we like a getting to know you process. Personality is always more important to us than performance (to a point of course) Please note that we are not a high end raiding guild; nor are we hard core raiders. Do not expect to shoot for any server firsts with us. If you're looking for a serious raiding guild, then keep looking. If I haven't chased you away contact Papatroll or Davalia to chat as we rarely check the forums.Papatroll0 Dec 8
Nov 24 LF Max Jewelcrafter LF Jewelcrafter to make Saber's Eye and then Saber's eye of Strength, pretty sure I have the mats just need to confirm what they are, message me in game or mail me if you can help - will tip alsoLoreal0 Nov 24
Nov 21 <Knight of Lordron> Recruiting for Raid <Knight of Lordron> is an Alliance guild looking to recruit for our Emerald Nightmare team. We are currently 1/7H but only recently started raiding. Our raid leads are 7/7H as well. Raid times are Wed and Fri at 7:30-9:30 CST required; people are free to leave after 9:30, but we will continue until there aren't enough people to raid. ALL exceptional players will be considered, but we do have some priorities: We have two great tanks already. Backups are always welcome. We need exceptional healers. Preferred healers listed below. Holy Paladin Resto Druid Holy Priest We need great DPS. Good DPS that can show both nights is our current weakness. Preferred DPS listed below. (Note these are preferred, we will take all exceptional players; as long as we have enough healers to support them.) Fire Mage Death Knight (Any) Warrior (Arms or Fury) Feral Druid Shadow Priest We're fairly casual and really laid back group of people looking for others to chill and have fun with progression. We have a fairly large spread of age ranges and welcome anybody! Raid Requirements: Mumble Average 200k DPS Prepared for all raids (buffs, enchants, gems) On time Know your class Have fun!! If you're interested or have any other questions, please feel free to ask! I'm available most days, so feel free to add me on BattleTag. TheExile#1504Theexile0 Nov 21
Nov 7 [H]<Riot> Tichondrius - Recruiting for Raid Looking to server transfer? As a high population PvP server that is about 60/40 Horde favored, you might consider Tichondrius as a new home. Riot is a newly formed semi-casual guild looking to fill its ranks with people who are active, mature and social. Our current interests are building a solid 15 person raid team to farm EN N and push EN H, mythic plus, bgs, and world quest groups. We are attempting to build a guild where people actually communicate and do things together, none of this auto invite anyone level 110 that a lot of guilds do now. We do consider ourselves to be very social and are fairly active in Discord so we ask that you please be the same. There is no lengthy application process but we do like to have a short conversation with prospective guild members before they join the guild. Raid days/times will be: Tuesday & Thursday 7:30 to 10:30 server What we are looking for: People who display maturity level 110 Around 200k required DPS Classes & Specs we're currently needing: Hunter: 1 MM or BM Mage: 1 Fire Paladin: 1 Retribution Priest: 1 Shadow Shaman: 1 Resto Warlock: 1 Demonology or Destruction Warrior: 1 Prot (If your class or spec is not listed above please note that you are still welcome in our guild for other activities but will not have a raid spot at this time) *Please keep in mind that we will ask to speak with you in Discord prior to inviting you to our guild so that we know if Riot is a good fit for you, with that in mind please contact us when you are free to talk for a few minutes. If you want to get in on the ground floor and want to help build something great please get in touch with us today. Add to btag: Ghen#11664 or Sherona#11620 Whisper in game: Genrix or SheronaGeniric1 Nov 7
Nov 6 [H] <Darkmoon Knights> New casual guild! Hello everyone! :) <Darkmoon Knights> is a new casual guild. We're looking for more friends to join! We don't want you for your toon, we want you for you! Therefore all classes & levels are welcome. We offer a friendly, fun place where you can relax and enjoy the game without the requirement of raiding. You have the freedom to play how you want to play! Raiding Raid teams are going to be made for those that want to raid, however, it is not our sole purpose. Therefore, if you're looking for a serious raiding guild, then we're not for you. All spots are still available. Raiding Requirements: Properly geared Be prepared and on time Know your class Have Discord set up and ready to go Be patient and have fun No yelling, fighting, or belittling Remember, it's a game! Raiding should be fun, not stressfulPST any member in-game for an invite. If you have additional questions then feel free to contact me: Icegoddess#1865Icegoddess3 Nov 6
Nov 2 Anyone want to party up? Returning to the game after a year+ break looking for someone who wants to casual play (Skype/Curse) send friend request or message me :)Tapionn0 Nov 2
Oct 31 [A] Nevermore is Looking for More! Heya Muradin/Nordrassil peeps. <Nevermore> is a newly reformed Alliance guild on the Muradin server. We were formerly Phoenix Covenant on Moon Guard (though several of us go back much further to Relentless of Wyrmrest Accord, Horde-side). <Nevermore> will be a social guild above all else. We will be raiding seriously in Legion, but our guildies do not all have to be interested in raiding. We are more concerned with finding friendly, helpful players who understand that a guild is much more than just a tag beside your toon's name. Although we have been focusing on a Legion raid team, we intend to offer more than that once our guild grows (i.e. pvp, social events, etc.). I'm not going to give a specific age requirement, but this is an adult guild. That means that we will have no censor, and guild chat can occasionally get a little crude (especially when some of our guys encourage each other). We are understandably quite small right now. Anyone who has experience leading/joining new guilds should expect this, especially since we are still in the pre-Legion doldrums of the game. We encourage new members to join our Discord channel in order to get a better idea of who will be joining us for Legion. However, I'm online quite a bit because I have no life, so anyone who joins the guild will get the added benefit of getting to know me! Isn't that the biggest draw? If you are interested in raiding, it is a good idea to speak with our raid leader Mitsuna. What I can say is that we are looking at three nights a week, possibly Mon./Tues./Thurs. from 9pm - 12 am EST, and we will have performance/attendance requirements. We are looking to move beyond "casual" raiding and clear content at a decent pace. Ugh... it's always a struggle to try to say the right thing, but I think I got the gist of it. Please feel free to contact me or our guild leader about the guild. My toons on Muradin are Sukiya, Mariseth, and Shaurissa. Our GM is Fajardo, Marietta, and Severna. We are currently using Discord for guild communication, but a website is in the works. Thanks for reading!Sukiya4 Oct 31
Oct 31 [A] Nevermore is Looking for More Raiders Heya Muradin/Nordrassil peeps. Nevermore is looking for more members for our raid team. We plan on hitting heroic Trial of Valor as soon as it drops. We could use a few more healers, preferably ones who are proficient with DPS offspecs. We can use pretty much any DPS class, though we are a bit melee heavy, and we probably don't need any more ret paladins or demon hunters. Our raid schedule is: Tuesday/Thursday/Saturday from 8 p.m. CST to 11 p.m. CST (server time). What are we looking for? The most important quality that we value in our raiders is a good attitude. We want to progress at a decent pace, but we still want to maintain a fun atmosphere. Raid performance is important for this team, but we would rather work together to help our raiders improve rather than just replace them. Stuff happens, and the ability to laugh things off is more important that any level of leetness that you bring (although "leet" players are certainly welcome :p). Attendance is also a big thing, and it is why we are in need of more members. By joining this team, you are agreeing to try to show up on time three nights a week. If something comes up, you are expected to let the raid leader know in advance. Anyone who is interested can contact Mitsumaru/Mitsuna (the raid leader) or Sukiya in-game. This is on the Muradin server.Sukiya0 Oct 31
Oct 31 [A] Fusion is recruiting weekend raiders Fusion is no longer recruiting at this timeRailena0 Oct 31
Oct 30 <Pyrrhic> is looking for more [H] PVE <Pyrrhic> A new guild on Nordrassil under top 250 US leadership and founded on the premise of bringing a full clearing mythic guild to this server. We're not necessarily searching for members who come from US top guilds nor players who may of raided hardcore in the past. Those players are welcome, but we are also welcoming the players who may not of raided in a semi-hardcore or Hardcore guild but instead are willing to listen, learn, and take criticism. Pyrrhic's raid times aren't set in stone and are subject to change but as of this moment the schedule is a 3 night 12 hr raid schedule. Monday 8-12PM CST (6-10PM PST/9PM-1AM EST) Tuesday 8-12PM CST (6-10PM PST/9PM-1AM EST) Wednesday 8-12PM CST (6-10PM PST/9PM-1AM EST) Most likely Monday will turn into a clear day, Giving the guild 8 hours of progression time each week. However during progression we may opt to continue progression on Monday aswel. So alittle bit about me. My name is Cray, Crayonz, or Crayolaz. I've been raiding since Burning crusade and Raid leading off and on since Wrath of the Lich King. In 5.0 - 5.2 I raided as a brewmaster in a top 250 US guild. Securring plenty of US 250 kills and 2 US 100 kills. In WoD I quit for the majority of the expansion, I just didn't enjoy the expansion all that much. But when Legion was on the horizon I put on my raiding pants and jumped back in the chair. I joined a guild for legion who had the intention of hitting US 75. However as the 20th approached I realized I wasn't interested in raiding with the people in that guild. I understand the dedication, understanding, and tenacity it takes to lead a guild. As I have been in many officer roles and ran a guild in the past. Why are you making a guild and not joining one? I'm starting Pyrrhic because I haven't been able to find a guild that suites what I want a guild to be for me now. I'm not looking to be on the bleeding edge of content and sit at my computer in raid for 30 hours a week and go for Top US kills. I want to make Pyrrhic a guild for adults. Who want to clear all mythic content in its relevant patch. Why Nordrassil/Muradin? That answer's quite simple for me.. When you come from extremely over populated server's you enjoy the ones that are a quite and close knit community. I have grown tired of the eltist and rotten attitudes large server's tend to breed. I hope the server welcomes me and the few friends I have coming and the future member's of the guild. If you're a veteran returning to the game, a former high end raider, or a new player looking to raid mythic content for the first time. I implore you to give me a message in game. I'd gladly go over everything in more detail. I won't be raiding emerald nightmare aside from pugs until I craft a core of 10. But until then I plan to push high mythics+ with friends and pug into normal and heroic Emerald Nightmare. Thank you so much for reading! Battle Tag: Crayonz#1696Crayolaz1 Oct 30
Oct 30 <ÖMEGA> [H] looking for more ÖMEGA is a normal raiding guild looking for a few more people fill in our ranks Tuesday and Friday 8:45-11:15 server time looking for main spec healer (shaman/pally preferred) dps with tank offspec (anyclass) dps with healer offspec (anyclass) ranged dps (warlock/mage preferred)Urmona1 Oct 30
Oct 30 <A>(Boyz II Murlocs)3/7H Fri/Sat 11:30EST Hi we are currently recruiting as the title says for Ranged DPS and heals<Shaman/Priest> for our late night raid crew 11:30pm Fri/Sat(EST) We are all laid back adults that are looking for consistent raiders contact me in game Numlock#11180 or here Happy raidingNumlôck1 Oct 30
Oct 14 [H] Zul'Jin <Provoked> 1/7M recruiting Provoked is a Zul'jin based guild looking for reliable and mythic minded raiders to join our team in order to progress and be as competitive as we can. Raid Times: Tues, Weds, Thurs 0830 PM EST - 11:30 PM EST Communication: Discord Loot: Loot Council Additional: We have a 100% optional donation program to stock the guild bank to provide flasks and food to the raid. Top contributor receives a sky golem mount (sell it if you don't need it) and the next 5 get to roll for 50000 gold. Currently need: RDPS (Hunter, Shaman, balance, Spriest, mage) - _________________________________________________________________________ About the server: Zul'jin is a high pop server that is mostly populated by Horde, there are many raiding guilds on the server so if this one does not work out for you then there are plenty to reach out to. * If you are on another server you will trial with us in heroic to see if we are the right fit for you and if you are the right fit for us. At the current moment we are unable to cross realm for mythic. If you decide to xfer then we will pay via gold for wow tokens for 30 days of game time. What we expect: 1) be mythic minded, you are doing the hardest content the game currently has to offer for raids 2) be able to study your logs and compare to how your peers are doing at the same ilvl in the same content 3) we are here to have fun and expect everyone to have fun and joke around but at the same time, take raiding seriously and just know that there is a time and place for everything Website: http://provokedzuljin.enjin.com. In game contact: Bubbleototem; Real ID: bubbleosevin#1157 Email: anthonyy0921@yahoo.com Add me to Btag and we can chat in discord, take 5 mins and app on our website and Ill reach you, or email meBubbleototem0 Oct 14
Oct 8 HI! I Miss you ;[Drizzel4 Oct 8
Oct 7 (H)Looking for Guild Just started playing Horde at the beginning of Legion and am looking for a guild to get involved with. I have been playing on and off since beta but I haven't raided much, I've mostly spent my time in BG's with friends. I currently have 110 warlock and DH and am working on druid. My current problem is I can't focus on one character while flying solo all the time. I'd like to find a guild that I can do content with, that likes to do BGs also. I have a mic vent, ts, discord, gamevox, mumble, and skype. I'm on everyday and most nights. I'd like to focus on my warlock, but I am willing to work on my other 100s DH, rogue, shaman and druid.Callum1 Oct 7
Sep 26 OneThreeThreeSeven Hello everyone! 1337 is back and trying to get people for legion. Asllapiscu and Myself were raiders in Nocturnal. Sadly Nocturnal has decided to leave and we have decided to stay. Currently we are looking for people who play wow late at night as we do. Our estimated raid times would be 11:00pm - 2:00am (Pacific Time) We have people that run Heroics and Mythics. We are still very small and would love to grow, Please feel free to post here or contact myself or Asllapiscu in game. Thank you all for your time! May RNG be on your side! -KillmobsKillmobs1 Sep 26
Sep 20 In need of weekend raiding guild 837 Fury warrior I'm currently in a family guild that doesn't really do much. They're mostly just a social guild. I'd like to progress and get into raids and do mythics and such. It's been a while since I've been able to raid with a guild and we all know how PUGS & premades generally set higher standards and LFR is just bad whereas guildies will help you progress and get gear. That's what I'm looking for anyways. I know my class and can follow directions on fights that I don't know. I have a weird M-F schedule which is why weekends work best for me. I'd like to be able to do mythics throughout the week though and just have people to chat with and level alts, do world quests etc. Let me know if you have a guild that may fit my needs. I'm on pacific time.Loreal1 Sep 20
Sep 19 10pm-2am Raiding guild?[A] [Krønk0 Sep 19