Muradin and Nordrassil

Oct 8, 2016 HI! I Miss you ;[Drizzel4 Oct 8, 2016
Sep 26, 2016 OneThreeThreeSeven Hello everyone! 1337 is back and trying to get people for legion. Asllapiscu and Myself were raiders in Nocturnal. Sadly Nocturnal has decided to leave and we have decided to stay. Currently we are looking for people who play wow late at night as we do. Our estimated raid times would be 11:00pm - 2:00am (Pacific Time) We have people that run Heroics and Mythics. We are still very small and would love to grow, Please feel free to post here or contact myself or Asllapiscu in game. Thank you all for your time! May RNG be on your side! -KillmobsKillmobs1 Sep 26, 2016
Sep 19, 2016 10pm-2am Raiding guild?[A] [Krønk0 Sep 19, 2016
Sep 16, 2016 Server I played over here back during Wrath. How's the server these days?Solanian0 Sep 16, 2016
Sep 11, 2016 Planning on moving here Hey all! so i plan on xferring to this server because some of friends rolled on here. Was wondering how the population is for alliance and the auction house.Devilshammy2 Sep 11, 2016
Sep 9, 2016 Flexible raider looking for guild I am looking for an established raiding guild on Muradin/Nordrassil that will be raiding in legion once content is released. I also would like to do some PVP, mainly RBG. I spent most of WOD in as a Hunter/Lock running RBG with Pugs and doing 2's with a roommate. Skipped out on most of the raids except BRF due to my guild transferring to a different server before HFC went live. I have raided since WOWLK (minus CATA- skipped that whole xpac for college) with one small IRF group of friends/family members. I would prefer running as a paladin tank but, I am flexible and could go as the following: Tank: Paladin, Warrior Ranged dps: Warlock, Hunter Melee: Warrior, Shaman, Paladin Healer: Shaman (Paladin is currently 110 at 805, the rest are still sitting in the garrison at 100). I work your basic 8-5 Mon - Fri and normally play from 8:00 pm EST until 11:00. Weekends I spend a good deal of time on and would be willing to schedule raid times. Leave a comment here or in game message (BT: Wilson42 #1835) and let me know if I can join the team! May your drops never be less than a blue and your hearthstone never on CD. (I also play Hearthstone on my phone quite often in case anyone is into that sort of stuff).Fitch0 Sep 9, 2016
Sep 9, 2016 Flexible raider/PVP'er looking for Guild. I am looking for an established raiding guild on Muradin/Nordrassil that will be raiding in legion once content is released. I also would like to do some PVP, mainly RBG. I spent most of WOD in as a Hunter/Lock running RBG with Pugs and doing 2's with a roommate. Skipped out on most of the raids except BRF due to my guild transferring to a different server before HFC went live. I have raided since WOWLK (minus CATA- skipped that whole xpac for college) with one small IRF group of friends/family members. I would prefer running as a paladin tank but, I am flexible and could go as the following: Tank: Paladin, Warrior Ranged dps: Warlock, Hunter Melee: Warrior, Shaman, Paladin Healer: Shaman (Paladin is currently 110 at 805, the rest are still sitting in the garrison at 100). I work your basic 8-5 Mon - Fri and normally play from 8:00 pm EST until 11:00. Weekends I spend a good deal of time on and would be willing to schedule raid times. Leave a comment here or in game message (BT: Wilson42 #1835) and let me know if I can join the team! May your drops never be less than a blue and your hearthstone never on CD. (I also play Hearthstone on my phone quite often in case anyone is into that sort of stuff).Fitch0 Sep 9, 2016
Sep 7, 2016 Looking FoR Guild Hello! New to Muradin and looking for an awesome guild to join. I've been raiding since Vanilla off and on. I've been a part of everything from super hardcore end-game guilds to filthy casuals who raid whenever. I'm pretty laid back and quiet, definitely no drama and 18+. Im currently playing a hunter, I usually pick a new class every expac and hunter was the last class to run with:) I've played everything and healed/tanked/dps'ed at a high level on pretty much every class. Im just looking for a cool group to raid with, preferably week days, 10 pm ish est. Im 830 ilvl right now and will be 845+ in time for the raids. Lemme know! thanks:)Kosak0 Sep 7, 2016
Sep 4, 2016 New Guild <SpecialTaskForceUnicorn> Hey there, I just came back for legion and noticed my guilds have disappeared. So I thought maybe it was time for a fresh start. So... What is <S.T.F.U.>? A fresh start with new people. Where you play the way you want to. If people want to raid, we will raid. Pvp? Sure we can do that. Why Choose <S.T.F.U.>? Everyone has a voice. Diverse input will make for a well rounded guild as a whole. Wow was meant to be a social game, our goal will be to have an active community where any member can create and hold events. The community will be governed by the members not a dictatorship of an elitist clique. Who is <S.T.F.U.> looking for? Anyone looking for a fresh start and is willing to make this guild a place people want to be. New people, Veterans, Social players, or any other kind of players all are welcome. No drama ,mature people looking in the same direction. Alot of you are like me, Full time job and family. You may not have an abundance of time to play so you would like to get the most out of the time you do have. So why not create something good. So if you are interested in helping to get this going drop a couple linesHarbînger0 Sep 4, 2016
Aug 29, 2016 Last Chance for Moose I'm trying to put together a H Archy run for people who don't have the moose yet. Looking to start around 8 server for anyone interested. I already did Manny on a couple of toons, so we'll be right into Archy. If you'd like to go, please watch a video of the fight on Heroic, as the mechanics are different from LFR/Normal. Fatboss on Youtube is always a good place for guides. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wlT3Jaz_GWQ I should be on most of this afternoon on Alieninvader, Mythjunior, or Omgimblind. Myth#1625Mythaniroth0 Aug 29, 2016
Aug 25, 2016 [H] <Cutie Mark Crusader> Mythic+ group <Cutie Mark Crusaders> is a Cata era guild that is coming back to the game. We are recruiting for 5 man Mythic+ dungeons as our main goal. So far not that many have come back so it's sadly like a new guild again. I plan on being a small mature guild that is casual in a focused way. Focused on doing the harder content, but not as hardcore as a mythic raid guilds on high pop servers would be. Casual as in we are not elitist dbags that will kick you for not being on 7 days a week. Figured i would add a little personal wow history so this so here goes. Been a longish time player on Muradin. I started playing in Wrath. As like many others i have played here until Cata and some of MoP and then when it got pretty empty traveled around to a bunch of servers raiding here and there, finally coming back to my home here. I took a break from playing during WoD as i didn't see any community at all, at least not like it used to be. I came back for Legion and it looks pretty amazing so far. This community isn't that big and there aren't that many players here any more. Personally i think a fully functioning Mythic raid group that can do fairly competitive progression as almost something impossible. Although i'm not that familiar with Nordrassil, so i can't say for sure. At least Muradin hasn't seen that kind of progression since Wrath, and a little bit of Cata. Now that the intro is done, on to the spam. This is for those that enjoy a smaller tight knit group and don't really enjoy that large raid system with that company feel. Whether you are an old player returning (like me) or a new player that wants to conquer hardmode content, Mythic+ might be for you. With the new Mythic+ dungeon system we can see hardmode content on a smaller scale. For those that would like to challenge content that in later scaling will be on par or harder than mythic raiding. With the removal of our beloved 10m raiding this seems like a great alternative for those smaller groups that still enjoy hardmode gameplay. My goal is to create a team or teams ( of enough people) to be able to progress with the + system as it gets harder and harder and find our personal limits. Then learn to overcome it as a team. There is no structure at the moment as it seems that no one even comes to the forums or seems interested in trade chat, but if this actually starts happening future update posts with a structure will be made. If any of this sounds interesting you can contact me ingame on Life or Death. Or you can always add my btag Death#11914 if you want to know more about our future plans.Death0 Aug 25, 2016
Aug 23, 2016 [H] <Revolt> New guild LF some good people. New guild on Nordradin / Muradrassil! Mature, social and helpful guild. A good place to hang, chill and level. We'll be forming a raiding group as the roster fills up and we settle into Legion. Looking for noobs, casuals, hardcores, RPers, PVPers chatty or quiet players and pretty much anyone else looking for a good place in the World (of Warcaft) to call home. Contact anyone in guild for an invite. Do a '/who Revolt' and PST someone, it'll prob be me on an alt. Thanks :)Evilest0 Aug 23, 2016
Aug 22, 2016 Muradin Raiding - Alliance - LF - All of you If one was to look at the data from wowprogress prior to the prepatch, there was a complete story to be told. Those that know what I'm referring to and those that don't, listen up! Mur/Nord isn't this den of cobwebs that some believe it to be. In fact, there are many players both still subscribing as well as newly returning that would love to not only tear Gul'dan a new one, but also participate in PVE in a setting that promotes both team growth and lasting connections with guildies. Blizzard has given us this setting in which a person can log-in and crush a boss with a bunch of strangers... but there is still something missing... am I right? In the spirit of days gone by, myself and a group of like-minded individuals are returning to the days of old. A cohesive GROUP OF GROUPS that hang out, have fun and hit some content... TOGETHER. Prior to today, we were recruiting for one progression based group... but I say hell with that. Let's recruit enough so anybody that wants to raid like it was in Vanilla, BC and Wrath can do so and make it feel like those days. Let's recruit for hardcore teams AND casual teams and give everybody a place to do their thing how it's SUPPOSED to be done. How it was done before. In short, this means that we would like to welcome folks that have a TEAM-ORIENTED spirit, BOTH casuals and hardcores. Multiple teams and multiple groups, different strokes for different folks, all that jazz... If this sounds like something you would be interested in participating in: Lypro#1265 - contact me anytime. Thanks Muradin, Onward to the Legion.Mitsuna3 Aug 22, 2016
Aug 20, 2016 The Legion is coming - Server Event People of all guilds, specialties and playstyles - this is a call to action. People read these forums, views shows it (at least they did when they were still there), but it seems nobody wants to post. Okay so since we will all be sitting here the day before the xpac, twiddling our thumbs and pacing until midnight... let's get together and do something epic. If anybody remembers the opening of AQ back in vanilla, the server got together for this super epic event and it was some fun !@#$! What I am proposing is that we form as many raid groups as needed, hop into a discord channel and ride from invasion to invasion in style. We can darken the sky with our various out of place flying mounts and drive the Legion out of Kalimdor and the Eastern Kingdoms in style. If you and/or your guild would be interested in this, post here in this thread. It'd be nice to get some screenshots of the event to share on your favorite social media outlets and show that Muradin/Nordrassil means business. Lypro#1265 OutMitsuna0 Aug 20, 2016
Aug 20, 2016 Does anyone still play on Muradin? I just came back to wow, have been playing about 2 weeks, and i have only seen 2 players in world, and have only seen 2 or maybe 3 people in chat, and that includes trade chat. Used to be a very busy place, am i missing something?Hamilkarr4 Aug 20, 2016
Aug 16, 2016 looking for challenger gold completion As the title says, id like to get challenger gold for xmogs before legion. Looking for some like minded people. Willing to play either blood dk or resto shaman (rshaman prefered). All my gear is ilvl 630+ and i have flasks/pots/invis pots.Picofarad0 Aug 16, 2016
Aug 6, 2016 Looking for guild on horde nordrassil Hi all. I just recently came back to wow since Mop. I tanked on my pally up to mop where they changed the mechanics and I gave up tanking. Now I'm back as a mage and am in need of a guild. If u r looking for new members that r social mature and fun, take me on. Thanks.Jackall1 Aug 6, 2016
Aug 4, 2016 Ley Lines is recruiting! Ley Lines is a small, casual Alliance guild on Muradin that was recently formed with mostly returning players. At the moment we are focused on leveling, LFR, Heroics, Classic runs for fun or transmog, and pretty much anything you want to do really. Alot of us have returned to the game recently so we are working on getting toons leveled up and geared. Are you looking to do some Heroics runs? We'll get it on the calendar and get enough folks to do it as a guild run. Are you itching to do LFR? Just ask in guild chat and chances are you'll get a couple of folks to come with you. Are you wanting a transmog out of Kara but don't want to do it by yourself? We do relaxing raids every Thursday. Need help with a garrison invasion? No problem at all. I'm sure a couple of us would come help in order to get gold. Have a level 12 Mage that you would like to power level? I'm sure we can work that out too. We are currently getting a group together to raid at the end of expansion to prepare for Legion raiding. To accommodate everyone, we are trying to run two groups. 1st group is established and will run Tuesday/Wednesday 6:30pm - 9:00pm Server time. Second group will lean towards PST players. Mainly looking for healers and DPS! So if you're on Muradin or Nordrassil and looking for a helpful, friendly place to park your toons give us a shout. The only requirements are to be friendly, active, helpful, and to have a sense of humor. If you would like to know more you can contact myself or Moy, either here or in-game and we'll see where it goes. Happy Hunting out there folks!Enprax4 Aug 4, 2016
Jul 29, 2016 Help getting alts in my one-man guild Due to the goofy phazing going on I'm having an issue trying to get someone not in a guild to join mine and invite my alts. I'm am looking for someone who may help me with this issue. I have 6 alts that need to be added. I don't have much cause I only play this game in burst of 2-3 months at a time every 2-3 years at a time but will give 100 gold per toon for helping me. Server is Muradin and I'm on weekdays after 6pm est and weekends 10am till late. I will post on here again when I can get this completed, until then (even if it's a month later) this will remain an open plea for help. Thank you.Doyers1 Jul 29, 2016
Jul 28, 2016 I need help with a charter. I've been asking in Orgrimmar for anyone willing to sign a guild charter and had a lot of replies from some really nice people but not much success because I didn't realize you had to be on the same realm group to get a signature... I've been away a while and my wife with a friend decided to start a small guild and need a signature for my charter. I'll even go to you, just send me a '/tell and I should be on most days. Thank you in advance, Grimmass/HordeGrimmass2 Jul 28, 2016
Jul 7, 2016 Looking For Guild - Horde Hello folks, I just got back to WoW this week and I will be playing during Legion. I'm looking for a progression raiding guild on the horde side. Preferably to raid during weekends as I am in a different time zone and the nightly raiding times usualy end up too late for me during weekdays. I play a prot warrior by the way, and have raiding experience from Vanilla, early Cata Raids and MOP. I can't help but notice that the server is quite dead, I don't see people in cities or even in chat. It is quite hard to find an active guild. Anyway, if you are interested plz contact me in game.Alkaizer0 Jul 7, 2016
Jun 30, 2016 WTB Heroic HFC Carry for Moose, only Arch(US) Hey everyone, (US Aerie-Peak horde or US Muradin alliance) I'm Alliance on Muradin and I'm looking for a moose mount carry. I will pay for it in gold, we can negotiate prices if you add me on battle.net. My battletag is Machovis#11838 *I am also available on Horde on Aerie-Peak server.Kaeglyn0 Jun 30, 2016
Jun 10, 2016 [H]Scotch and Soda-Whisperwind-12yr guild LFM Scotch and Soda has been on Whisperwind for over a decade, and is well established in it's leadership and membership. We place an emphasis on the personality of the player over their ilvl and experience, making this a good place to come to spend time with amazing people, doing amazing things in game! We are looking for: New Players, Re-Rolls, Casual players, Raiders! All are welcome as we prepare for Legion. We focus on providing an enjoyable gaming environment for everyone in the guild, not just our raiders, and not just our casuals. We have 180+ unique players in guild, ensuring there is someone online pretty much all the time! No more logging in to a ghost town! We are currently 9/13 Mythic HFC and are #1 on Horde side-Whisperwind for progression in this expansion. We keep a laid back but focused approach in raids, and really enforce the no shaming/blaming concept while still pushing for progression and performance. If you are interested in joining the Scotch and Soda family, visit us on Facebook at Scotch and Soda Recruiting, check out our website at ScotchandSoda.org, or feel free to contact any of the officers in game: Rhawnah - Rhawna#1207 Zauberr- Karrill#1518 Treddybear- tredecim#1284 Gravesend- Nemo#1931 Blackangus-gundar#1433Rhawnah0 Jun 10, 2016
May 27, 2016 <Hero On Pull> (8/13M) - LF DPS & Heals Guild Name: Hero On Pull Faction: Alliance Server: Nordrassil moving to Sargeras for Legion Times: Fri-Sat, 10:30-1:30am EST (9:30-1:30AM EST in Legion) Progression: 8/13M (Skipped Gorefiend) Atmosphere: Semi-Hardcore Recruiting: RDPS (Any Non-Hunter, with an OS Heal Pref), A Monk or Disc Priest Heals About the Guild: Group left an old guild do to lack of leadership and caring more about raiding with friends and family, then balancing it to kill bosses. After 1 month we have gone 8/13M. Group exp currently ranges from 8/13M to 13/13M. The only thing we care about is that you show up on time and can play a class not a spec. We put a big emphasis on being proficient on playing you class over playing a spec, especially if all of them are dps specs. We understand you need to be friends to raid together but as long as we all have the same goal in mind we've all gotten along great and grown close. People can take any days off that they want with notice. Wow is not a job. You're going out for a birthday, a dinner, to get laid, w/e, gives us notice and will take your word for it. Legion: Our plans for Legion are to be the average mythic guild. For example clearing 4/7M HM pre-BRF, or 8/10M BRF pre-HFC, or being 9/13M pre-valor. We are by no one means going to ask people to take time off work or school or do split runs. We want to be average and kill bosses. Contact: Krazyfox#1430 Krazyfox0 May 27, 2016
May 1, 2016 <Agents of Change> 10/13M HFC LF ranged DPS Agents of Change is a long-standing, adult, semi-hardcore raiding guild on Alexstrasza (PVE). We are currently in need of ranged DPS to solidify our core team. Raid times are 7:00 - 10:30 CST Tues/Wed/Thursday. We also offer a weekend group for alts or those who prefer to be a part of a more casual group. We expect raiders to maintain good attendance and be prepared for whichever encounters we'll be working on that evening. Our loot system is EPGP. Applicants should be over 18 with the ability to quickly grasp boss mechanics and maximize output while minimizing damage taken. Mumble, with the ability and willingness to communicate is required. High need: Ele Spriest Mage Lock Death Knight Med Need: Healer w/ DPS Off Spec WoD progression: HFC: 10/13M If you love to raid and are looking for a fun, but progression-oriented team please add me (Kyleena#1790) and I'll be happy to talk with you. If I am not available, feel free to check with any of our officers for more details: Tango (GM), Lacei (Lace#1242), Shamner, Darie, or Shammyspice. We do a Heroic HFC run on Sundays. You're welcome to join us and check out the group dynamic before joining. http://agents-of-change.enjin.com/Tango0 May 1, 2016