Nazgrel, Nesingwary, and Vek'nilash

Apr 25, 2016 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Connected-Realms Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your connected realms with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. http://us.battle.net/en/community/conductRygarius0 Apr 25, 2016
5h WTB Heavy Junkboxes I am trying to complete insane in the membrane and unfortunately do not have a rogue to get the junkboxes I need so looking to buy 1405 Heavy Junkboxes. Please message me either in game or here with how many you have and how much per.Rougn0 5h
6d All Rogue Guild How successful would it be to make an all Rogue guild? I know the healing and tanking would be absent if there were raids and such going on but maybe it would be a good pvp guild? Anyone have any thoughts....?Shippi0 6d
Dec 1 [A]<ShadowMasters> recruiting DPS for Antorus General: We are a friendly guild that has been around since early 2007. We enjoy raiding, mythic+, and sometimes PVP. We accept anyone who wants to join a guild as long as you enjoy to laugh and are not easily offended. Raid Team: (11/11 N ABT, 2/11H ABT) Currently we are looking for strong DPS and a Healer with a strong DPS off spec to start pushing Heroic and Mythic ABT. We raid Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 9pm-11:30pm pacific time(11pm-1:30am Sever Time/Central Time). We encourage anyone who wants to raid with us to apply. Apply: If you are interested in joining our guild, raid team, or have questions you can add my btag (Klamix#1465)Klamix2 Dec 1
Nov 22 [H] Looking for Casual Guild Hello, my wife and I recently transferred over some 85's to level up and play with my BiL. He has no guild, but part of the fun for us is building a community and doing things with other like minded folk. We're looking for a guild that is relaxed, mostly social, and can do Mythic+ stuff on occasion. We have two young kids that tend to wake up in the middle of the night, and I work odd hours, so we're not always on all the time. We both raided a lot in TBC and Wrath, and have just casually played since then. We've played as Alliance on another server since Pandaria, and are excited to come back to the horde. Let us know if you have room for us!Oneoutofnone1 Nov 22
Nov 19 Please Read: Player Leaving M+ Dear all those on the Nesingwary realm. I am here to talk to you about a player called View in your realm. His profile is below: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/nesingwary/view I was in a Mythic 14+ with this person. He had not only question my decision to not heal him when the tank needed healing, but he left our M+ at the final boss, leaving myself, and my three team members to complete the dungeon without him. I would advise you think twice about accepting this person into a Mythic+. It is not fair on you or others when someone joins your Mythic+, only to have that person leave at the final boss so you do the rest of the work to give them their loot crate for that week. It is unfair on those who are putting in effort to get to the end of the dungeon. Take care.Mendaxus0 Nov 19
Nov 17 [H] HM - Small Casual Guild Recruiting Hightened Malevolence is a small guild with a core group of veteran players who have raided together since Vanilla. We are looking for anyone interested in working together in a tight community for raiding and mythic dungeons. We are also looking at running a level 60 (exp lock) vanilla content group. All classes/specs welcome. There is no definite raid times yet, and we live all over the world so just let us know your schedule when you apply and we can probably make something work. If you are interested in a smaller, close knit community of skilled players taking on all content available on a light schedule, please contact us in game or on battle.net. Contact info: Vrenkrandir - Battle.net ID: Jakal#1547 - Guild Master Shrall - Battle.net ID: AbeBrownie#1451 - Officer1Vrenkrandir0 Nov 17
Nov 15 [A] Retrograde - new guild Hello. About two months ago i started my own guild Retrograde in an attempt to form my own group of people who actually helped each other, were active, and friendly. I was sick of guilds who were just there and no one did anything. My goal is to get a solid group of about 20-30 people in total who play regularly and are interested in progression, and are willing to help each other and the guild run mythic+ dungeons and random heroics (to help with the guild bank or if someone is forming a group and needs more), and hopefully form a raid group that can go into the next expansion together. I would also like to make it known that PvP is just as much welcome and important to the guild as PvE is (but that doesnt mean you have to do both). Please respond to this, or look for me in game.Beyoncé0 Nov 15
Nov 7 [A] <Angry Roosters> - Antorus!! [A] <Angry Roosters> (9/9 H-ToS) is looking to expand our roster in preparation for the upcoming release of Antorus, the Burning Throne! Recruiting Raiders and Casuals! (Also willing to explore small guild mergers if you're part of a guild struggling to get off it's feet, or near the end of the line!) Our core group is made up mostly of working Adults - friends, family and old-school raiders - who look to enjoy all aspects of the game without the drama that usually comes with high-end raiding. We maintain a casual atmosphere, but keep our raids as serious and efficient as we can without making it feel like a job. Our primary goal is to earn the AoTC Achievement for the current content. Any progression into Mythic difficulty is viewed as a bonus! Our ideal recruit should have the following qualities: - Good, positive attitude - Looking for a family-oriented guild with mature players - Not an elitist-type - Legendary parses are great, as long as you don't bring a legendary attitude with it! - Basic understanding of how raid mechanics work (we value attention to mechanics over player skill / experience - Ability to maintain a high raid attendance Our current Raid Schedule is as follows (Times are Central Time): Tuesday (7:00 pm - 10:00 pm) - Alt Night Raid (optional...attendance not required) Thursday: (7:00 pm - 10:00 pm) - Main Raid Group (Day 1) Sunday (7:00 pm - 10:00 pm) - Main Raid Group (Day 2) If you like what you see but don't think you can commit to the current raid schedule, we are in the process of developing a 2nd raid group, which would likely run on different nights. All positions are open, as we are still in the early stages of setting this up. This 2nd group is not being setup as a "B Team", but is intended to be as strong and capable as our primary group. If you think we might be a good fit for you, please feel free to contact one of our Officers ASAP to get more information! ------------- GM: Spánk-Nesingwary (Alt+0225) | B-Tag: Rooster#1796 Co-GM: Serina-Nesingwary Officer: Vahleena-Nesingwary Officer: Mythraul-Nesingwary Officer: Serwolf-Vek'nilashSpánk3 Nov 7
Oct 28 [A] Help Forming Family Guild Greetings! I'm trying to create a guild for my family to use to ease sharing of trade goods. I have a guild charter with my wife and daughter signed up, but could use a couple more signatures to get it going. I've tried the usually of advertising in general chat with a 200g bounty, but haven't gotten any bites. Figured I'd try here and see if anyone would be willing to lend a hand by just making a level 1 character. Thanks!Geomancer0 Oct 28
Oct 27 Is this the Guild for You? [H] ...Tayga1 Oct 27
Oct 21 Looking for DPS: Mythic ToS <ShadowMasters> is looking for players that are interested in Mythic raiding. No need to join our guild (but always welcome to). We are looking for 5-6 skilled DPS players that can join us late at night 9pm-11:30pm (pacific) Wed/Thurs. No prior mythic experience needed, just be geared and follow instructions. Message me on here or add my btag Klamix#1465Klamix0 Oct 21
Oct 18 (H) <Da Cardboard Box Clan> Recruiting Social <Da Cardboard Box Clan> is a laid back social guild. I am looking to recruit mature active members in the hopes on making a fun social atmosphere where there is always someone around to game with. I would love to get a group or groups going for M+ dungeons and eventually make a raiding team when we get the numbers. Would also like to do transmog/pet/mount runs. Guild repairs will be activated, and a discord will be made when we get more people. All levels welcome just please don't bring drama :) Mariell#1206 Saffia-Vek'nilash whisper for inviteSaffia2 Oct 18
Oct 16 [A]<Lightnings Hand> 9/9 (H) Wed/Mon 7:30pm Are you looking for a friendly guild with a reliable raid schedule? We are a semi-casual heroic raiding guild that has been together since the Lich King reigned. Our members are adults that range in age from twenty to great-grandparents and we have many active couples and family members. We are looking for a few raiders to expand our team and we are in particular need of DPS. We raid on Monday and Wednesday nights from 7:30pm - 10:30pm Central Time (server time.) We've completed Heroic Tomb of Sargeras and are looking forward to the Antorus raid. Lightings Hand has been running consistently since 2009 and raids are only canceled for scheduled holidays. If you are interested in checking out our team, contact Kulakai-Nesingwary (Kula#1474) or any guild member in game. We’ll have you join us for a raid to see if Lightning's Hand is a place you’d like to be.Kulakai2 Oct 16
Oct 16 LF Casual Raid Guild 865 Ret Pally. Just really started playing WoW and Im looking for a casual raiding guild. Havent done any raids yet but i can play most nights. Also looking for 18+Randalthur1 Oct 16
Oct 2 907 Resto Druid LF raiding guild Looking for a cool guild that raids. Used to raid heroics in MoP but took a break throughout WoD and most of legion, looking to get back into itMojosodope1 Oct 2
Sep 27 (H) 11yr guild, 3/9M LFM for Mythic Raiding! Ever wondered if guild communities still existed? Where adult WoW-ers can enjoy a mature fun environment, and still get raid content down efficiently? If this is important to you, consider Arm of Hades as your new home: - Adult guild that has been together for over 11 years, where everyone is treated with respect. Mature environment. Stable leadership. - We believe 2 days/week is ideal for steady progression without burnout. - We are looking for people that want to be part of a positive community. We recruit the player, but the person is what makes a successful applicant a long term member. Ideally you are looking for a long term home. - At the same time we are looking for quality raiders that understand what progression raiding is about. The ideal applicant would have some progression raiding experience. - While other guilds fold and mail it in when an expansion gets less exciting, we just keep on chipping away and having fun :) - We strongly believe you can maintain a chill adult atmosphere while successfully clearing all content, and are excited to add more like-minded people to our community! - Our main raiding goal for Legion is: Timely Heroic clears. In Tomb we are also looking to clear whatever Mythic content we can while maintaining our 5 hrs/week raiding. We raid the following times: Tuesday: 8:00-10:30pm (EST) Thursday: 8:00-10:30pm (EST) Progression: Emerald Nightmare - 7/7H | 2/7M Trials of Valor - 3/3H Nighthold - 10/10H | 1/10M Tomb of Sargeras - 9/9H | 3/9M Arm of Hades is looking for 2-3 awesome people to fill our raiding core, preferably in the following roles/classes: Class/Spec •Tanks - We are not currently looking for main spec tank, but a Druid/Monk dps with tanking o/s would be a great addition. •Holy Paladin - Low •Resto Shaman - Low •Resto Druid - High •Mistweaver Monk - Low •Holy Priest - Medium •Disc Priest - None We are looking to add 1 main spec healer(s) listed as "High" need above! •Dps Warrior - None •Dps DK - None •Demon Hunter - Low •Ret Paladin - Low •Enh Shaman - None •Feral Druid - Low •Rogue - None •Windwalker Monk - Low We are not looking for melee DPS at this time, however are always open to exceptional applicants. •Hunter - High •Ele Shaman - High •Balance Druid - High •Warlock - Medium •Mage - High •Shadow Priest - High Looking for 2-3 Ranged dps from the classes listed as Medium-High above. All top quality applications will be considered, and we are also recruiting former Heroic raiders looking to get back into things. MUST have a proven track record of timely Heroic progression. - Looking for Mythic skill level raiders who are interested in a new relaxed but progression minded home for Tomb of Sargeras and beyond !!! For more about us, check out our web site: Guild Web Site - http://www.armofhades.com/ Thank you for reading :) Shtanky - GM - Arm of Hades Battletag- Shtanky#1492 Discord- Shtanky#4568 - best way to reach me during the dayShtanky1 Sep 27
Sep 24 <Angry Roosters> 8/9H-ToS Expanding! <Angry Roosters> is expanding our roster! Adding Raiders and Casuals! Current Raid Progression: 8/9 Heroic ToS - We look primarily for adult players or mature younger players. - We like to incorporate friends and family who play together. - We do our best to maintain a low-stress, friendly environment at all times. - Our focus is 100% centered on the enjoyment of the game. - We don't look for Elite skill, just people with good attitudes and basic raid knowledge. We believe with the right amount of organization and efficiency, you can progress through all the current content at a decent pace without having to feel like this is a job ... even on a half dead server clusters like ours!! At the moment, we are in the process of building a 2nd raid group. All classes, specs, levels (and iLvls) will be considered. No prior raid experience is necessary. If you're the kind of player that's interested in raiding, but has always shied away from it, we can help! We enjoy seeing inexperienced players grow into solid raiders! And if you're not interested in raiding, we have Mythic+ groups, Achievement groups, and occasional PvP groups running from time to time as well. If you think we might be a good fit for you, please contact us in-game or post your Battle Tag and an Officer or designated Guild Representative will contact you as soon as possible. --- Guild Contact(s): GM: Spánk-Nesingwary (Alt+0225) Officers: Serina-Nesingwary, Vahleena-Nesingwary ** We also consider small guild mergers!! **Spánk0 Sep 24
Sep 19 Nazgrel of the Past Curious who all is returning for Legion. Me and Sliphe are talking about how fun wrath was, and if this xpac will bring back the feels.Theholybamf11 Sep 19
Sep 15 1/10 m - [A] Chaos Reigns LFM 1/10 m - [A] Chaos Reigns LFM [A] <Chaos Reigns> is urgently looking to add more raiders to team Sedai (http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/nesingwary/Chaos+Reigns), which is a mythic raid team. We are currently 1/10m and were progressing just great until yesterday when we only had 18 ppl log in and we couldn't do jack poop. If you consider yourself to be a decent person and would like to make the jump to mythic raiding please don't hesitate to get in touch with us (info about that in the wowprogress link). Also, if you want to run higher mythic plus content why not join us for that also. We are currently looking for ranged DPS for our mythic team, skill > gear, mechanics > parses. Know how to play your class, be prepared, be on time, be reliable, know the fight, be welcomed raider. Obligatory dead mythic Skorpyron video: https://youtu.be/e8CVxwlQZXA Thanks for your time, MacHeadshotMacheadshot1 Sep 15
Aug 25 Feral Druid LFG ilvl 896 Looking for a casual guild where I can log and find friendly people who like to run dungeons, Raids or BG'S. I'm looking for end game stuff as well like mythics. Came back 3 months ago after a 3 years break been playing WoW since the first day. I have a family so I can't commit to any hours before 8:00PM Eastern time. I would prefer a guild that's been going for a while and that has a good number of players online in the evening and weekends. Fast learner, very friendly and likes to laugh wining or losing ! I'm on Nesingwary. Boboz #1605Boboz0 Aug 25
Aug 11 LF casual guild Looking for a casual mature guild on nesingwary to help with dungeons quests and achievements (mounts, pets, transmog) and a chill close groupDarion1 Aug 11
Aug 11 Guild Recruitment LFM FUN PVE PROG. <The Guardians> are raising an army for Heroic Tomb and beyond. Secure a spot, Going FAST! New Weekend Progression! Casuals welcome. FUN content clear with good groups. Discord, Weekend Raiding //Social + Casuals + Semi-Hardcores // ALL LEVELS // ALL SKILLS // OPEN INVITE Alan#1291 Msg me in game or reply hereIllidaym0 Aug 11
Aug 1 Organized BG's? Good morning Are there any players interested or already doing organized battlegrounds? I'm really tired of queuing up only to get bent over in a battleground with everyone complaining in chat but doing nothing. Its even worse during weeks like this where the weekly quests is BG wins. I'm not the best PVP'er out there but I play from whistle to whistle and go for the win, not just honor farming. By battle tag is Drusillus#1472. Please contact me if you are interested or need an extra. Thanks and Happy Thursday!Drusilus2 Aug 1
Aug 1 1/9m 8/9h - [A] Chaos Reigns LFM [A] <Chaos Reigns> is looking to add more raiders to team Sedai (http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/nesingwary/Chaos+Reigns), which is a 3 day mythic progression raid team. We are currently 8/9H and 1/9M, progressing on mythic Harjatan, looking for exceptional healers and ranged DPS. If you would like to get more information about us, then please feel free to reach out (info on wowprogress). Obligatory kill video: Goroth (m): https://youtu.be/cf72K2vuduMMacheadshot0 Aug 1
Jul 31 (A) Angry Roosters – (3/9 H) ToS (A) <Angry Roosters> is recruiting Raiders and Casuals for ToS, Mythic+, PvP, Achievements, etc. Our Raid Group is currently 3/9 Heroic ToS. We have a few spots open in our main raid group and are looking to build a 2nd group soon as well. We are couple-friendly, family-friendly, and friend-friendly. We like to incorporate people who know each other well. Our target player is someone who wants to enjoy the game with a group of friends / family, while experiencing as much of the end game content as possible. Our focus is on Normal and Heroic raiding, Mythic+ runs, etc. If Mythic Raiding is your goal, I’d recommend talking to our friends over at Chaos Reigns or True Defiance. We will only be doing Mythic raiding if / when it makes sense and feels right to do. We are not trying to be a Mythic Progression guild. Our Raid Times are Thursday & Sunday evenings between 7:00 PM – 10:00 PM (Central Time). Off-night Alt raids are held Tuesday evenings and occasionally on Saturday. Prior raid experience is not necessary, as long as you are willing to listen and learn. Patience and positive attitudes are required. For more information about us, visit our website at: www.angryroosters.net If you think we might be a good fit for you, please contact us in-game or post your Battle Tag and I will contact you as soon as I can. Guild Contact(s): GM: Spánk-Nesingwary (Alt+0225); Sancho-Nesingwary Officers: Serina-Nesingwary, Vahlerie-Nesingwary; Ereborn-NesingwarySpánk1 Jul 31
Jul 21 8/9h - [A] Chaos Reigns LFM [A] <Chaos Reigns> is looking to add more raiders to team Sedai (http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/nesingwary/Chaos+Reigns), which is a 3 day mythic progression raid team. We are currently 8/9H, progressing on mythic Goroth, looking for a strong healer but ranged DPS talent is always welcome. If you would like to get more information about us, then please feel free to reach out (info on wowprogress). Obligatory kill video: Fallen Avatar (heroic): https://youtu.be/--g3OArk8coMacheadshot0 Jul 21
Jul 11 [A] Good Eats recruiting! Good Eats is recruiting for our new raid team! The goal of the new raid team will be progression minded yet, still maintaining the fun aspect of raiding. We will focus on clearing heroic content and move into mythic progression. Outside of raiding we actively run mythic plusses weekly and we are trying to expand our activities to include a RBG team. Raid Info: 9/9N 3/9H Tues/Thurs 6pm - 9pm PST Loot Distribution: Loot Council Voice: Discord Currently Recruiting: Ranged DPS - Any Class Melee DPS - Any Class Contact: Jay#18485Healingspree0 Jul 11
Jul 6 [A] Legacy raiding! [Ad initio] [Ad initio] is a group of players who are very interested in progressing through legacy content at level, and in appropriate item level gear. We are a subset of the twinking community, but we do not overgear content as we progress through it. Here's a few things you should know: -We have been doing this for about a year, and progressed completely through 60, 70, 80, and 85 level caps. -Initially we were a Horde side guild on Emerald Dream, and have decided to start over on a new server and as the opposite faction for extra challenge. -Our core has extensive experience running this content, and we're very confident in our ability to down bosses. Want to see us in action? Check out some of these videos from our much loved Sam: Blackwing Lair: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q0bsfyAAN-s Sunwell Plateau: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E7UJf1imTNc Herald of the Titans: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XBJsdv1kD0M Icecrown Citadel: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HR7lMTTtZrw Heroic Deathwing: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzb0C7MeC2w What we expect of you: 1. Do not overlevel content, you need to stop your experience gains at the appropriate level (60 for vanilla, 70 for BC, etc). 2. Do not twink your character, you wear what you're able to get naturally. No heirlooms allowed at level cap, no exceptions. 3. Crafted and BoE gear should not be purchased from the AH. Gear/enchants from later expansions, and PvP gear are restricted as well. 4. Be active on Discord so you know when we're doing stuff; we want you to join a social group, not just a raid team. 5. Unless an emergency arises, we do not want to bring cross-server characters to raids. Be part of the guild! Want to know more? Contact us! Guild Master: Muffin (Ghost#1537) Officers: Appa (Jimmyjames@1507), Widget (oxgaard#1793), Talch (Bevok#1395) Anyone online ingame can invite you, so if you have questions, feel free to hop in and ask around in guild chat, or on Discord: https://discord.gg/39ZSS9sAppalytheism11 Jul 6
Jun 30 Rhinemaidens (Vek'nilash) is recruiting! Rhinemaidens (Vek'nilash) is recruiting! About us: Rhinemaidens is a new Alliance guild being built from the ground up. We have no notable progression yet as we have moved from other guilds to form this new guild. Experienced with Legion raids both normal and heroic. We are not looking for anyone who takes themselves so seriously they ruin it for everyone else... we fight, we wipe, we try again! Raid Nights: Tuesday - 7:00pm - 10:00pm EST Thursday - 7:00pm - 10:00pm EST Invites go out at 6:45 pm EST (Possibility of setting up weekend events as well) Current Progression: What we are looking for: Rhinemaidens is looking for some dedicated players to start Nighthold raids (normal and Heroic) and work together towards Mythic. We are currently looking for all classes and ilvls We are also looking for players looking to lead and help develop the guild and mentor others. Requirments: Discord Contact: So if you want to help build a guild from the ground up, have your thoughts, ideas and opinions matter and not continue to be a the mercy of Pug groups because your own guild is inactive, we should talk. If you would like to talk to us about joining please contact: GM-Nanba: ahernj19#1273 Co-GM-Baddric: Addric#1796 OFFICER: subjektive#1294Nanba1 Jun 30
Jun 29 [A] Make Vek Great Again is recruiting Make Vek Great Again is recruiting for mythic+ and raids. Make Vek Great Again is a casual guild that aims to raid 2 nights per week. We understand that everyone has real life commitments and obligations that take priority over video games. We are currently building our core 15-man raiding and mythic+ groups. Our short term goal is to have our raid group filled out and begin clearing content ASAP. Our long term plans are to expand to 25-man content. We are at heart a social guild and use discord over the traditional website/forums. A microphone, while preferred, is completely optional for non-group leaders. Raid Times: 7:30pm - 10:30pm EST Raid Days: Wednesday and Thursday with optional Mondays. Loot: Loot will remain as personal loot until mythic raiding begins. Mythic raids will be master loot with further details to be hashed out pending approval. The guild will provide some things for raiders during progression such as food and flasks. We expect you to be prepared, know your class, be accountable and to strive to improve. Currently recruiting*: Healers (1) - of any class. Ranged DPS - of any class. Melee DPS - of any class. Exceptions to be made for exceptional individuals. We are also seeking to recruit someone with strong people skills and a friendly disposition to act as a dedicated Personel Manager/Recruiter. In return for your services the guild will subsidize 100% of your monthly WoW Token cost, although we are open to further negotiation based on results. Your responsibilities will include guild recruitment and the handling of any internal disputes as well as being the guilds first point of contact. We have recently implemented a Crappy Jobs list where you can contribute listed items to the guild and earn your WoW Token cost or part of it fulfilling Crappy Jobs. All requested items provide direct benefit to the guild and mostly consist of gathering reagents for feasts, flasks and potions with a few miscellaneous items used to generate gold for the guild. Contact us at: Distracted#1560 Azuth0667SA#1355 Thank you for your time.Mallak3 Jun 29
Jun 23 Deleted <Skittles Team Six> A guild created by a group a friends who have had multiple MMO experiences from old players of WoW to new players. Point of the guild is to be a fun little bunch doing old content at level 100, showing what WoW has to offer to the friends that have yet to experience WoW content and to have a good time experiencing the past. We are looking for others wanting to join us in this level 100 fun, who may want to have some other things to do on their off-time. We currently have eight guildies and are seeking more to join us! Currently seeking any DPS or Healer class as we have the two tanks needed. We will be starting with gearing up through heroics and then heading into Highmaul and working our war to Hellfire Citadel. We will allow any enchants and Legion Artifact weapons for the added fun. The only rule is that you have to be level 100. Even Demon Hunter is allowed just don't go above 100 and know that their are no set bonuses in WoD for DH due to them releasing in Legion. If you have more info or would like to join add my battletag, datyoungkoro#1925. Thank you!Nephawem0 Jun 23
Jun 22 Lionheart Executioner Reborn Can anyone on Horde side make Lionheart Executioner Reborn???? paying top dollar.Tehgam7 Jun 22
Jun 7 7/10 m - [A] Chaos Reigns LFM [A] <Chaos Reigns> is looking to add more raiders to team Sedai (http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/nesingwary/Chaos+Reigns), which is a mythic raid team. We are currently 7/10m, progressing on Star Aug and we are looking for a strong healer but ranged DPS talent is always welcome. Our goal is Cutting Edge achievement for ToS. If you would like to get more information about us, then please feel free to reach out (info on wowprogress). Obligatory kill videos: High Botanist Tel'arn (mythic): https://youtu.be/4ArPyClWKLA Spellblade Aluriel (mythic): https://youtu.be/7MZjxVSazcoMacheadshot0 Jun 7
Jun 4 [H] <Naughty Secrets> Recruiting Naughty Secrets (established 2009) is a Horde casual raiding guild on Nesingwary. We are looking for mature players to join our ranks. We are a laid back guild comprised of mostly adults, with the exception of a few of our teenage kids who are also in the guild. We have been around for awhile, many members of the guild have been gaming together for more than 6 years. We have active members who are on every day and several more weekend only players. Currently we are working on Nighthold Raid (progression 9/10 Heroic as of 5/28/17). Our goal is to have a fun and provide a comfortable environment to play in. Most of us enjoy doing harder content such as Mythic Keystones but by no means are we hardcore or elitists. We are mostly looking for players who are able to raid Wednesday and Saturday night, but if you aren't a raider, it isn't a deal breaker. If you are the type of player who just likes to do questing, dungeons, still leveling up or only play on the weekends, you can still have a place with us without feeling pressured to do otherwise. We do not force guild members to attend raids or play a particular spec, we do not ridicule guild members (other than in jest) and we don't kick from group (without just cause and warning). If we see somebody struggling with gear or playing their class we instead offer help and advice so that we can all do better as a team. Several times we have been asked by smaller guilds to merge with ours. This is something that we do consider and have done successfully. Please send an in game mail message to myself or Kult (GM) if you would are interested in joining Naughty Secrets. General Forums recruitment thread: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20755685851#post-1 Nyxi#1930 Nyxi-NesingwaryNyxi10 Jun 4
Jun 2 (A) Angry Roosters - 10/10 H-NH - ToS Ready! Who We Are: Angry Roosters is a Semi-Casual raid guild built around a core group of older couples, friends, friends of friends, cast-offs and in-game refugees. We have a 2 night raid schedule (3 hours per night). We try to avoid the “Elitist” type players and instead focus on bringing in people that just like to play the game with people they enjoy playing it with. Raid Times: Thursday & Sunday - 7:00 pm - 10:00 pm (invites start at 6:45 pm) Most of us are either inexperienced raiders or old-school raiders who grew tired of the pressure and demand of hard core raiding. This common background gives us the ability to raid at a high level while maintaining a calm, pressure-free atmosphere. We have a core raid group of about 20 people and are in the early stages of (possibly) forming a 2nd group. We have several Mythic+ groups that run each night and are working on building a PvP team to do some casual guild PvP events. Raid Progress: 7/7 Heroic Emerald Nightmare 3/3 Heroic Trial of Valor 10/10 Heroic Nighthold. We reformed in early March and since that time we’ve burned through EN, ToV and Nighthold – normal and heroic versions - at a fairly rapid pace. We are not looking to be a hard core Mythic raid guild, but will do some Mythic content as it becomes appropriate to do so, providing we can do it without causing unnecessary drama. Our current focus now that we’ve cleared Heroic Nighthold is to prepare ourselves for the upcoming Tomb of Sargeras raid. Current Needs: 1) We have a particular need for a Flex Healer. This would be someone with a viable DPS spec and a good Heal set. Primary role would likely be DPS, but would flip to Heals as the group Flexed to higher numbers as needed. This role could become a permanent healer spot if we decide to bump up to a 25 man raid group (under consideration). Would love this to be a Monk or a Holy Priest! 2) Flex Tank – Someone with a viable DPS spec that could flip over to tank if needed. Should actively play this spec in Mythic+, LFR, Pugs, etc. and understand tank role in current content. 3) Fill-In Raiders – These would be people that would not necessarily be in the primary raid group, but could fill in when needed with appropriate level gear / ability. Would participate in Mythic+, off-night raids, and would be considered for 2nd raid group if / when we build one. 4) Casuals – Some people just don’t like to raid, or don’t care one way or another. We always take in players willing to come for Mythic+, PvP, etc. as long as they have the right attitude and don’t cause drama. Guild Contact(s): GM: Sancho-Nesingwary (B-Tag: Rooster#1796 or email: Sancho@angryroosters.net) Officers: Serina-Nesingwary, Vahlerie-Nesingwary, Ereborn-Nesingwary Website: www.angryroosters.netSancho0 Jun 2
May 28 Herald of The Titans? Anyone interested in doing a Herald of the Titans run eventually? I wanna level my priest, but have kept him at 80 for this title. Post if you're interested and let me know what roll you can play. I'm dps so, just need the rest.Testament2 May 28
May 19 [H] <Blackhand> 3/10 Heroic Looking for more Blackhand is looking to add a few more folks to its raid team. We are a "casual raiding guild" that is focused on normal and heroic raid content. We raid three times a week, Tuesday and Thursday from 8:00pm to 10:00pm cst, and Saturday from 8:00pm to 10:00pm We are interested in raid team members that know their class, can pull their weight, and know how to be prepared for raids. (flasks, enchants, food etc.) We raid for a relatively short period of time and as such we expect folks to be ready to go at raid start time, invites usually go out 10-15 minutes prior to raid start. We do not tolerate elitists or those that feel the need to tell others how to play. Advice and help is always welcome when its asked for, but not when its aggressively volunteered. It is our belief that a raid team can be successful while still being humble and friendly toward each other. Currently we are open to dps (melee and ranged), and 1 more Tank. If you are looking for a low stress, friendly raid environment give us a shot. Contact Hôhiro (Hohiro#1833) or Ketchup in game ThanksMaharoga11 May 19
May 10 Very casual Paradigm [A], looking for more Paradigm is a very small guild of real life friends and family. We hit our raiding peak back in BC and have just been hanging around and having fun since then. Our initial mantra of "if you're too old to play WoW you're just right for us" is only more true these days, most of our members are in their late 30's and many in our 40's. Looking for any mature folks who want a home and to progress casually. We primarily run Mythic Plus and are looking to start Normal raids. No BS, no drama and no hardcore, we are here for fun! If you are interested in checking us out contact anyone online for further info or any questions you may have. Thanks for reading and happy hunting to you all!Pinot3 May 10
May 10 [A] Ethereal 10/10H, 2/10M NH Recruiting! Hello, connected realms. Ethereal is currently recruiting a few Ranged DPS to complete a well rounded roster to compete in Mythic raiding. We are currently 10/10 Heroic, 2/10 Mythic Nighthold. We raid Tuesdays and Thursdays from 10pm-1am EST (7pm-10pm PST) and sometimes Monday nights we throw together an alt raid. As of this posting, we're full clearing Heroic on Tuesday with maybe a boss or two of Mythic in before the night ends. Thursday is all about progression. We've been killing Mythic Skorp with 18-19 people, would really like to have a full 20. For communication we use both Discord and Mumble. We use our Discord server for chat outside of the game, sometimes voice for other games or quick dungeon groups, and for raids we currently use Mumble. Please reach out to Caladia, Lulith, or Vaelmaw if you have any questions.Caladia0 May 10
May 4 New Guild{A}<SpecialTaskForceUnicorn> Hey there, I just came back for legion and noticed my guilds have disappeared. So I thought maybe it was time for a fresh start. So... I formed a new guild on Nazgrel/Nessingwary/Vek'nilash servers(CST) alliance. What is <S.T.F.U.>? A fresh start with new people. Where you play the way you want to. If people want to raid, we will raid. Pvp? Sure we can do that. Why Choose <S.T.F.U.>? Everyone has a voice. Diverse input will make for a well rounded guild as a whole. Wow was meant to be a social game, our goal will be to have an active community where any member can create and hold events. The community will be governed by the members not a dictatorship of an elitist clique. Who is <S.T.F.U.> looking for? Anyone looking for a fresh start and is willing to make this guild a place people want to be. New people, Veterans, Social players, or any other kind of players all are welcome. No drama ,mature people looking in the same direction. Alot of you are like me, Full time job and family. You may not have an abundance of time to play so you would like to get the most out of the time you do have. So why not create something good. So if you are interested in helping to get this going or have any questions, feel free to drop a couple lines or come find me on Nazgrel/Nessingwary/Vek'nilash.Harbînger1 May 4
May 4 5/10 m - [A] Chaos Reigns LFM [A] <Chaos Reigns> is looking to add more raiders to team Sedai (http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/nesingwary/Chaos+Reigns), which is a mythic raid team. We are currently 5/10m and we are looking for ranged DPS. If you think you have what it takes to take your raiding to the next level and want to see how much different/harder mythic raiding is, then please feel free to reach out to Gary, as he loves to check out parses for applicants. Obligatory kill videos: Krosus: https://youtu.be/wxXye-5mw60 Tichondrius: https://youtu.be/sz_XAuol9UcMacheadshot0 May 4
Apr 12 <Angry Roosters> - LF Casuals & Raiders Raid Recruitment: We have a particular need for a couple of DPS classes that maintain viable Healing and Tank off-specs. This person or persons would act primarily as a DPS (ranged or melee), but be able to step in as a Healer and / or Tank when someone is missing or when we Flex up to a larger raid size. We raid Thursdays and Sundays between 7:00 PM – 10:00 PM (Central Time). Our guild recently restarted after a lengthy hiatus, so we are still in the early phases of filling out our roster. The average iLvl for our raid team is currently about 882-885. We would prefer people around the same range, give or take a little, but would consider lower gear ranges if the circumstances were right. We are currently beginning our push into Heroic Nighthold and preparing ourselves for the upcoming Tomb of Sargeras. Although we maintain a casual environment, we do try to be as efficient as we can be in raids. Good attendance and good attitudes are necessary to stay in the raid team. Server Transfers are given priority raid invites. Learn more about who we are and what we’ve done in our short rebuilding phase by visiting our website: www.angryroosters.net. Casual Recruitment: In addition to finishing out our primary raid team, we are also looking to add some more casual players to our roster. These are people who are more interested in PvP, Mythic+, Quests, Alt-Leveling, Achievements, Mount / Pet Collection, and all the other Non-Raiding things to do in the game. We believe that even the strongest raid guilds need other diversions in the off time to keep the game enjoyable. We look for adult players (or mature younger players). We are couple-friendly, family-friendly, and friend-friendly. In other words, we like to incorporate people who know each other well. We maintain a low-stress, friendly environment, and our focus in raids and otherwise will always remain 100% centered around the enjoyment of the game. Familiarity = Cohesion = Success = Fun! If you think we might be a good fit for you, please contact us in-game or post your Battle Tag and an Officer or designated Guild Representative will contact you as soon as possible. Guild Contact(s): GM: Sancho-Nesingwary (B-Tag: Rooster#1796 or email: sancho@angryroosters.net) Officers: Serina-Nesingwary, Vahlerie-Nesingwary, Ereborn-Nesingwary Visit our Website: www.angryroosters.netSancho2 Apr 12
Apr 11 Realm First Xavius <Chaos Reigns> recruiting obligatory screen cap of the realm first spam: https://clips.twitch.tv/GloriousMotionlessToadPraiseIt If you are wondering why we are doing old content? We were short 1 raider, which means you could be part of this raid team and git gud: Sedai's Team has been in the forefront of realm progression for several expansions and continues to strive for excellence in the 'Mythic' raiding environment. Formally a tight-knit 10m team, this particular group has recruited its way through the past 2 expansions, refusing to fold under the stressful 20m requirement and chooses to believe that the best days are ahead. Due to the strict nature of Mythic raiding, anyone interested in joining Sedai's team should speak directly to one of the officers below. Additionally, we encourage strong players with fluctuating real-life schedules to inquire regardless of possible raiding conflicts. (Sunday, Monday, Wednesday 8-11 CST) https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/nesingwary/Chaos+Reigns/Macheadshot0 Apr 11
Apr 11 Congrats to <True Defiance> on 2/10 m You should have down cake boss this week, which means we will have 2 guilds at 3/10m. That means we should have a race going forward with the rest of the bosses being non trivial. Best of luck to you guys/girls.Macheadshot0 Apr 11
Apr 8 <Die with Honor> Nesingwary is recruiting! Hello all! Die with Honor is a casual guild on Nesingwary currently looking for active members of all item levels and skill levels with hopes of integrating you into our main group of runners. 2/3 of our guild is comprised of people who have played since day one, including our GM, so knowledge of all game related content is there. TimeMajority of us reside on the east coast thus following the EST timezone, however due to schedules we are normally on later in the evening/night. No strict timing. PreferencesWe are a PvE guild. Our current highest all guild completion is a +7 mythic. We are currently members of the Horde as well. CasualYou will not be scolded if you don't want to run with us all the time. Dates of large raids and mythics are posted ahead of time. If we had more people to run with, we might see an uptick towards semi-hardcore, however our schedules normally reside in the casual spectrum. ProgressionAs mentioned before, 2/3 of our guild is made up of people who have played since day one. I am not one of those people, however their expertise has turned me into a pretty decent player. Their guidance and knowledge will assist with those looking to better themselves, as well as those looking for a guild that knows what they are doing. ContactIf you are interested, you can email me at frostyguy84@gmail.com, add me on battlenet (Cuartic #1861), or add one of our officers (junakm11 #1298). We will run a couple quests and dungeons with you just to make sure you aren't a toxin ;) your dps and skill wont be judged, just your attitude. We are not interested in forming with another guild as of now. Cuartic0 Apr 8
Apr 4 3/10 m - [A] Chaos Reigns LFM [A] <Chaos Reigns> is looking to add more raiders to team Sedai (http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/nesingwary/Chaos+Reigns), which is a mythic raid team. We are currently 3/10m and we are looking for ranged DPS. Are there any hunters out there who can beat me? Please apply if you think you can (shouldn't be too hard, since the last 2 progression kills I was counting daisies midway through the kills). Joking aside, if you think you have what it takes to take your raiding to the next level and want to see how much different/harder mythic raiding is, then please feel free to reach out to Gary, as he loves to check out parses for applicants. Obligatory vids: Trilliax: https://youtu.be/7kHLFQrC2lM Chron. Ano.: https://youtu.be/x8_Ye3lbdOAMacheadshot0 Apr 4
Mar 22 Calling all Twinks! Hello, I have recently started a twink guild focused mainly around the 10-19 bracket, and the 20-29 bracket. Although any level twink is free to join if they want to. With this guild I hope to help fellow twinks with mats, enchants, assembling premades, etc. If you would like to join, or know any one that might be interested please feel free to whisper me in game, I will have a list of my chars at the bottom of this post. Or add my btag, which I will also put at the bottom of the post. If you are from another realm, but want to join, make a new char on my server, and I will pay for your needed enchants, bags, mats, etc. Once said character is geared well and level 20. Characters: Jr-Vek'nilash / Freex-Vek'nilash / Fat-Vek'nilash Btag: Cogger#1561 Hope to meet with some of you soon, thanks. :) Guild: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/guild/veknilash/Twink_Emporium/Sry0 Mar 22
Mar 18 Angry Roosters (A) | Returning After Hiatus Content no longer valid. Look for our other post!Sancho4 Mar 18
Mar 18 [A] Balance Druid looking for new home. Hey all, I recently transferred to Vek for some friends, but they stopped playing. Go figure, eh? I'm looking for a new home, not just a guild, but somewhere I can put down roots and make some great friends. I recently rerolled to balance druid from a fury warrior as it was a bit too mind-numbing and repetitive for me, so I'm a little behind in artifact progress. I'm willing to heal and tank here and there, but balance will be my main area of focus (something extremely satisfying dropping moons on people!). I'm interested in raiding and pvp, but first and foremost, I'm looking for new friends to log on and enjoy content with. This game is great, but really sucks solo. If you have any questions, want to chat, or want to add someone to do things with, feel free to add me! Xiokraze#1285Beehive1 Mar 18