Quel'dorei and Sen'jin

Apr 25, 2016 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Connected-Realms Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your connected realms with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. http://us.battle.net/en/community/conductRygarius0 Apr 25, 2016
5d HÕA Now Recruiting! Heroes Õf Azeroth is now recruiting for raiders that are looking for raiding guild for BFA.We also like to do PvP RBGS,achievements / transmogs durning our off days from raiding for fun.We are on Quel'dorei / Sen'jin server.We also have a discord for raiding and other stuff and we have 5 officers to help me and the guild out.Once you join the discord you need to apply like answering some questions to join the guild.You can look at our wowprogress to see were out progressing is at.Hope to see you guys join us and looking forward to raid with us and if you have any questions please add me on battle.net ShadowMooCow#1715 Guild discord:https://discord.gg/EZHuy9h Guild WoWProgress:https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/sen-jin/Heroes+%C3%95f+AzerothShadowmoocow228 5d
Nov 13 [A] <Symbiosis> 4/8M LF RDPS <Symbiosis> is an Alliance guild on Sen'jin/Quel'dorei looking to improve our roster for the mythic raid team. Our current progress is 8/8H and 4/8M for Uldir. Raid nights are Tues/Thurs/Sun 7-10pm CST (8-11 EST, 5-8 PST). We use Discord for raid communications. We use RCLootCouncil to distribute any gear that is tradeable from the raids. We are currently looking for: any ranged dps If you have any questions or would like to apply, please contact me at Cyndreya#1336 (btag), Cyndreya#5147 (discord)Cyndreya3 Nov 13
Nov 9 [H] <Hold My Brew> Casual Raiding/M+ Guild Greetings Quel'dorei and Sen'jin Players, Are you a new player, casual player, or a busy mom/dad with a stressful, hectic life, and looking for a guild you can group with during your busy schedule? Are you looking for a guild that requires nothing of you, other than being a genuine good person, and having a desire to socialize with a bunch of like-minded individuals? <Hold My Brew> is for you: We are a tight knit community looking to grow our ranks, and expand with anyone that has the gumption to log on and socialize with us. We want to emphasize we are not elitist, we do not pressure players, and we are not hardcore. Our raid times are Tuesday and Thursday 8pm to 10pm CST. We are a casual, introduction to raiding guild. We are willing to work with anyone, of any caliber, as long as they have the desire to learn. Yes, we want progression. No, raiding is not our jobs. Gems and enchants are required. Other than that, come have fun and kill stuff. :) We run M+s consistently, and have a group of tanks as alts to help keep M+ groups flowing continuously. Feel free to contact (or in-game mail) Sadewynn, Vandish, Jadëd, Lythos, Felshnak, Cowpatie, Chrue, or Spinebreaker in-game to get more information or apply. Thanks for you time!Felshnak5 Nov 9
Nov 8 [H–Sen’Jin–US]<Villains>Casual PvE Guild Villains on Sen'Jin (Horde) is a casual PvE guild looking for DPS to join our progression. We are currently 8/8N and 3/8 heroic. Our raid days are tues/wed at 10p server/8p PST. We are focusing on heroic progression for the remainder of this patch with AOTC as our goal. We are a smaller guild that highly values members who enjoy the game and each others company. During the week we like to run mythic + and other pve content. Add me on bnet ixisharks#1468 or reply here if you have any questions.Bythane4 Nov 8
Nov 8 <Noir Gaming> <Noir Gaming> We are looking to add a few new members to our raid team. we are 8/8n and 6/8H. We also have M+ groups, and a lot of pvp. Raid times are Thurs | Sat | Sun 7:30-9:30 Server time. For the raid team, we are looking for a warlock any spec, warrior (arms or fury), a rogue (any spec) and a Boomkin with a Heals off spec. Raid times are 7:30/9:30 Server Thursay, Saturday and Sunday Add kazkrieg#1557 or superwalrus#1214Malgar2 Nov 8
Nov 8 [H] My Body Is Ready is looking for members. Hello all, My body is ready is currently looking for good people to join other good people to do things in BfA. We are a group of friends who transferred from Stormrage. We are looking for all types, PvE, PvP, Moggers, M+, etc. Our goal is to be raiding in Uldir and beyond. This is where you come in. If you have any questions, feel free to message me in game or anyone else in the guild. Below is our website which we use to track logs and stats as well as a link to our Discord. https://mybodyisreadyguild.shivtr.com/ Looking forward to speaking with you!Arkelaus4 Nov 8
Oct 21 Quel'dorei BC player roster WHERE ARE YOU PEOPLE NOW? And I guess people who started here in other expansions can post too. Bonus points if you've played on QD since vanilla. Since the old thread got deleted (RIP, that thread was like three years old), I figured I'd make a new one, even though it will probably get zero attention in this awful dead new forum. Not to mention the last 10 or so QDers probably peaced right out of WoW. TO BEGIN Ghelmidian > Nixx (draenei priest) > Nixx-Staghelm (human priest)Ghelmidian58 Oct 21
Oct 5 <Agents of Change> 10/13M HFC LF ranged DPS Agents of Change is a long-standing, adult, semi-hardcore raiding guild on Alexstrasza (PVE). We are currently in need of ranged DPS to solidify our core team. Raid times are 7:00 - 10:30 CST Tues/Wed/Thursday. We also offer a weekend group for alts or those who prefer to be a part of a more casual group. We expect raiders to maintain good attendance and be prepared for whichever encounters we'll be working on that evening. Our loot system is EPGP. Applicants should be over 18 with the ability to quickly grasp boss mechanics and maximize output while minimizing damage taken. Mumble, with the ability and willingness to communicate is required. High need: Ele Spriest Mage Lock Death Knight Med Need: Healer w/ DPS Off Spec WoD progression: HFC: 10/13M If you love to raid and are looking for a fun, but progression-oriented team please add me (Kyleena#1790) and I'll be happy to talk with you. If I am not available, feel free to check with any of our officers for more details: Tango (GM), Lacei (Lace#1242), Shamner, Darie, or Shammyspice. We do a Heroic HFC run on Sundays. You're welcome to join us and check out the group dynamic before joining. http://agents-of-change.enjin.com/Tango1 Oct 5
Sep 29 [LFG] 2/8M Raider Main Swapping About Me: I'm interested in doing some M+ normal and heroic runs with some people on server. I will be filling the role of resto an boomkin as needed. I'm an old denizen of this server and look forward to catching up with the people of Sen'jin. I wish to play with my friends in this guild we currently have 2 DPS 1 tank and 1 healer. We are open to raiding with people on server as well. Rogue: https://raider.io/characters/us/proudmoore/Junified Don't be shy :) Contact Me: Discord - Juni#4342 Bnet - Junified#1545Juves0 Sep 29
Sep 28 [H]Fri/Sat Late Nite 7/8n 1/8h Hello friend! Here is some info on our guild, let me know if you have any questions, best way is to add my bnet Fated#11908 message me anytime. Firstly, our main goal is to create a Guild like the great guilds of old, bc wrath and part of cata pre LFR. A guild where everybody knows everybody. Where you recognize people in voice without even knowing who is online. Where the camaraderie is something to look forward to. <After Shock> has been around since wrath. We’ve got a solid group of close friends from all over and would love to add more We are recruiting Tanks with offspec Healers with DPS offspec We are open to any dps right now we don’t have too much of any class, def interested in ranged Times available & time zone: -raid times will be ~10-2 mountain time on Friday and Saturday nights, we also play a lot during the week and daytimes hours but nothing is scheduled as of right now. M+ will definitely be a focus for us in bfa. Server: -we are on the Sen’jin/Quel’dorei conjoined servers. Combined they’re a mid pop server, not too much not too little. Faction: -HORDE Hardcore/semi-hardcore/casual: -Casually Hardcore Current progression/experience: -loads of experience across multiple expansions, not the most hardcore group but we’re not new to raiding Contact info: -add my bnet: Fated#11908 Hope to hear from you! Would love to chatCopernicuss1 Sep 28
Sep 25 Minus Fifteen is recruiting DPS and a Healer! Hi! We're looking for new members. Uldir is here! We're looking to bolster our ranks with a few new members of the team, and start off strong in the new expansion. Our current goal for BFA is to clear heroic as quickly as we can and spend some time messing around casually in Mythic! We're mostly looking for a whole whack of DPS (mostly ranged with a few exceptions: see below) as well as an extra healer! Here's the long short of who we are as a guild. I'll try to keep it brief and to the point instead of endlessly listing our amazing achievements and trying to razzle dazzle you into joining our team. We've been around in one form or another since Mid-TBC. We've been raiding solidly in our current state since early MoP, achieving all ahead of the curve achievements since Throne of Thunder. Our numbers dipped a bit (a lot) with the large player dropout that occured in WoD, but Legion was great and everything is on the up and up. We're back into our element.. Our guild is very social outside of raiding. We have a couple of marriages to speak of that spurred from the guild, long lasting friendships and all that candy coated stuff. We do a yearly (sometimes twice a year) real life meet up that we refer to as Minus Fifteencon. We have an active facebook group, and we hang out on Discord regularly outside of raids. So if thats your thing, we have it in spades! We're looking for applicants that excel in whatever role it is they play. Someone who takes the game seriously, shows up on time, researches fights, has consumables, can take constructive criticism. We clear content efficiently and have fun doing so. Our focus is heroic level raiding, but we're now eager to have a go at Mythic raiding and start kicking butt in there. We currently raid Tuesday/Thursday at 9 PM CST. We're adding optional (but encouraged) scheduled events each Wednesday and Saturday for clearing as much Mythic plus as possible. **High Need:** * Hunter (Ranged) * Elemental Shaman * DPS Warrior * Balance Druid * Holy Paladin * Resto Druid * Enh Shaman * Feral Druid **Medium Need:** * Mage * Warlock * WW Monk * Shadow Priest * DPS DK * Havoc Demon Hunter * Survival Hunter * Ret Paladin * Disc Priest **Low Need:** * Rogue * Holy Priest * Mistweaver Monk * Resto Shaman Contact: * Atmora (that's me) mmcleister#1115 * Lyste sueshi#1637 * Tiktiki Lyntiki#1261 If you're interested in joining add any of the above people to inquire (myself in particular. Best to add realID as I play a lot of alts.) or visit our website at: http://minus15.shivtr.com/ tl;dr: We're fun, we're pretty laid back, we're pretty good at the game, and we're recruiting a whole bunch of DPS, and just one healer!Akatosh26 Sep 25
Sep 5 "Official" Sen'jin & Quel'dorei Discord? Hello everyone! So, I was wondering if there was an unofficial "official" discord for the Sen'jin and Quel'dorei servers. I've played a few other MMOs that have one ran by the community, so I assumed there'd be one here. Thanks for reading~Treetoaker0 Sep 5
Sep 3 [H] Numbers Matter - Recruiting for Uldir We're recruiting for Uldir and Mythic+ Teams at this time for our weekend (saturday and sunday) evening runs. We focus on gearing and doing our jobs effectively as a team. We're rather new, but none of our players are inexperienced. Please contact Axone or Davtumal in game with any questions, or reply to this thread.Axone0 Sep 3
Sep 3 [H] Tues/Thurs 4pm-8pm PST Cross Realm PUG <Undercity Parcel Service> Horde - Kil'Jaeden are looking for more DPS and Healers to join our pug raid on Tuesdays and Thursdays 4pm-8pm PST. We'll start with normal on Sept 4th and quickly push into heroic while forming a core 20-25 man team in anticipation for cross-realm Mythic Raiding. Requirements: 1. Discord (Don't need a mic) 2. 340 iLvl 3. Flask, Food, Pots How will the raids be led? The first few attempts on the boss will be everyone learning it. Seeing the fight, understanding the mechanics, and getting a feel for timings. After that we'll be using food and pots and focusing down on the specific things wiping us. You don't have to play perfect, but if you die to the same thing and aren't making an effort to improve we will have to replace you. If these times work and you wanna join up with a pug that operates more like a guild free to contact us or join our Horde Community. Community: https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/eXEd4P3hdWk?region=US&faction=Horde Guild Leader: Racker#1664 Raid Leader: Haws#1579Racker0 Sep 3
Sep 3 tank lf early morning raiding guild Looking for a new guild to kick off this expansion. Currently il 340 and wanting to tank. Also love to pvp/rbg/arena. Just an fyi this is a brand new account so yes i don't have prior ach or etc to prove but i have played since BC. Leave your info here. would be willing to go ally as well if offer is seriousDmalgus0 Sep 3
Aug 30 <Villains> Casual Raiding LFM <Villains> Horde, Sen'Jin is a new casual guild recruiting for BFA and Legion clean up. We are experienced players looking for DPS and Healers who enjoy PVE content. We are all mature and friendly people and we will strive to make sure that only cool people are in our guild. Accepting new players of all levels. We will raid on Tues/Wed at 7p Pacific. More raiding groups will be created when we have more people.Frankol7 Aug 30
Aug 28 Graveyard Shift [A] The Late Night Community Are you someone that frequently, or exclusively, plays WoW during the latest of hours at night and into the morning light? If so, then you are well aware of the lack of community and activity at that time. Pugs can easily be the worst of the daily batch, the number of active guilds is extremely slim, and you often get the leftovers for Mythic+ and PvP groups. What's worse, is when a formerly reliable late night guild's activity starts to decline, your selection of new guilds is often coupled with a hefty server change cost (and sometimes faction change too). This is where Graveyard Shift comes in to play! Graveyard Shift is a new Discord community that strives to cater towards players that claim the world of Azeroth between 9:00 PM and 11:00 AM Eastern time. The idea behind Graveyard Shift is for you to no longer need to switch servers, or guilds, unless you desire to. This is the not-guild guild, where it doesn't matter what server you are on or what guilds you are in. We have tools to help you get the right info out to other community members so you don't have to bog your B.net friends list down. Currently we are only supporting the Alliance faction, but if the demand grows we will venture into the Horde. At Blizzcon 2017 it was announced that a new "Community" feature will be added to WoW with Battle for Azeroth. Essentially this looks to be an in-game version of Discord. Once the feature launches, we plan to make every use of it in tandem with this Discord server. More information will become available once the feature reaches the PTR. Some, but not all, of the activities and interests you can find here include: • Legacy raiding and achievements • Rare mount/toy/pet farming • Casual and progressive raiding • PvP (Arena teams and Rated Battle Grounds) • Community events: Transmog parties, group leveling events, and more Graveyard Shift is completely open for anyone to join at any time. Anyone can create an event at any time, but those that continuously and reliably create and lead events can become Event Hosts. Everything in WoW is open to cross realm activity now, with the exception of current tier Mythic raiding. Join Graveyard Shift today! https://discord.gg/AdQz5ZrAquadeus2 Aug 28
Aug 23 <After Shock> [H] casually hardcore, pve/pvp ***Check most recent post for update*** <After Shock> Is looking for more life members! I’d like to go over my history first so you know what you’re gettin into. I played late late BC all of wrath and all of cata, pvp and pve. Lost interest in Pandaria and haven’t been back for more than a month until now. I have 2 of my good friends who just started playing with me right now, we play HORDE on senjin which is conjoined with Quel’Dorei. Right now obviously we’re leveling, I have one of every class around 90, my guild <After Shock> has been around since 2010/2011 we’re workng on getting everything unlocked. We ALWAYS play Friday and Saturday nights FROM ~8pm to ~4am mtn time, and there here and there for a few hours during the week and during daytime hours but that’s unpredictable and inconsistent. We have a DISCORD server set up. Bank has 6 tabs and we have a lot unlocked already from my time in cata and mists. We have all bought legion and pre purchased BFA. We are looking for anyone who wants to play with us and be part of the foundation of something great, if that means a new toon or a transfer, it’s all the same to us. Feel free to ask questions here or dm me. Battle tag: Fated#11908 works too. Thanks for readingOrphy7 Aug 23
Aug 18 hi hiRevengeance7 Aug 18
Aug 14 [H] <The Phoenix Guard> recruiting <The Phoenix Guard> is a Horde guild on Quel'dorei (connected to Sen'jin) focused on building a great community for Battle for Azeroth. Our goals are semi-hardcore raiding and high Mythic+ keystone progression into competitive teams. This guild aims to clear content quickly and efficiently, without the need for the toxic environment or an egotistic leadership core that plagues most serious guilds. We plan to work as a tight knit group of mature, silly, skilled, fun people whose attitudes mesh well together. We are a collection of 10/11N to 01/11H raiders with a long history of progression raiding. Our Mythic Plus players range from 1500 to 3000 rating. Some members enjoy arguging passionatly about lore, while some of our other members enjoy pet battles or PvP; so the diversity is real. Raid Times Wednesday: 6:00 PM - 11:00 PM CST Saturday: 6:00 PM - 11:00 PM CST Sunday: 6:00 PM - 11:00 PM CSTT Feel free to contact any of our officers in game for more info or join our discord! Rumblerawr / Mugwhomp (The one, the only.) Puurseus / Zadkiel (The druid with the attitude.) Mysery / Holypaw (He puts the lore in loremaster) Tickler (Our resident jokester. He keeps things light and airy.) Discord: https://discord.gg/Rk95Cua Battle.net Group: https://blizzard.com/invite/znRa4uYZPuurseus3 Aug 14
Aug 14 [A] Returning player looking for casual guild Hello there! I'm a returning player, haven't played since Cataclysm. I have recently started fresh and am doing Outland now. I'd love to find a laid back, casual guild with whom to do dungeons and PVE. I'll probably throw in some PVP later and would also like to do some raiding when I finally get up there. I'm mostly mature, have a good sense of humor, and am not needy. Located in the US, EST. My time online depends on my work schedule and family stuff. If I sound like a good fit for your guild, reply here or find me in game. Thanks!Jenesua0 Aug 14
Aug 3 Noir Gaming is recruiting for PvP We have been around for many years on Senjin,Tich and KJ and our focus has always been PvP until Legion wrecked it. We are rebuilding and getting back into PvP for BFA. I al looking for everything from leaders to casusal pvpers We are looking for rbg leaders as well as a people interest in world PvP for War Mode. We also have a raid team and will be starting a second team at some point. and will be raiding mythic in BFA I am also looking for a full time recruiter for both PvE and PvP. Add us on Btag KazKrieg#1557 SuperwWalrus#1214Jägerkrieg0 Aug 3
Jul 29 Alliance Priests Social Community With the addition of communities under the social tab of Battle.net and World of Warcraft I would like to invite everyone to join the social community Alliance Priests! Help us build the largest class community in the World of Warcraft. We are growing fast and looking for talented individuals to fill moderator position. Join and help make this the best community in the game. - No limit on communities you can join - Cross server chat for priest discussion - Everyone welcome, main or alt - Positive attitudes please - Recruitment allowed click the link to join https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/owryrJncdrm?region=US&faction=AllianceStrangeteeth0 Jul 29
Jul 29 Any horde casual guilds? I never have luck on realm forums as they seem to only ever have guilds looking for raiders...but what the heck. I play both factions. In bfa i want play horde a lot more than I've been. I made new characters like this lock and i have a sub lvl 20 mage as well. Im interested in a friendly guild. Simply put the game is more fun when there's folks to interact with. I do all the main things ....bgs....questing...dungeons etc. I just dont raid...besides occasional lfr.. I'm over 21 (a LOT over) so if a guild has a large adult player base...bonus. Anyway thanks for reading.Valethria3 Jul 29
Jul 26 Selling Rare Items Selling Stonevault Bonebreaker and Jeweled Dagger. 60k gold for each or 100k gold for both. Send me a message via mail if you can't whisper me.Grogum0 Jul 26
Jul 21 Q&S OFFICIAL Horde PVP Community Group Community Forum (MAIN): https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20766106617 PVP Forum (Arena): https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20766006532 PVP Forum (BG): https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20766096530 Official Horde PvP Community - Invite Links: Horde PvP 1 (Full) https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/invite/VjKrbpgspLx?region=US&faction=Horde Horde PvP 2 (Join) https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/9bmpakAfqoL?region=US&faction=Horde ...NOTE*: Please help the us grow by sharing the main posts with your Realm, Guild, and Friends. Be sure to [Reply] and hit the [Like] button too.Vvarleader0 Jul 21
Jul 14 Warlock LF AOTC raiding guild for BFA Hi, I'm looking for a guild that's planning to start raiding in BFA, nothing hardcore, just trying to get aotc each tier. Free most nights and weekends. You can look for me ingame or my tag is Gram64#1252, Thanks!Jinja1 Jul 14
Jul 14 Closed good luckPapagiorgio0 Jul 14
Jul 14 {H} <Casually Elite> Recruiting for bfa Progression: Most of us are 6/11M antorus Raid times: Most likely will be on the weekends but will be discussed when more people flow in. What are we looking for: We are open to all classes & specs for pve and pvp. Who are we? Casually Elite is a brand new guild that resides on the connected realms of Sen’jin & Quel’dorei. Honestly our name says it all. Our goal is to push for Aotc for each raid in BFA with the possible result of becoming a mythic raiding guild. We formed because of past experiences with guild leaders and raid leaders and we hope to use their mistakes in hopes of making a better raid in fixing them. We also dabble with pvp such as arenas, rbgs, and regular bgs as well as Mythic dungeons. We encourage all raiders to have discord and the basic list of addons (Big Wigs, Details, etc). If you think you are interested in this guild or if u simply have any questions you can contact me in game (Tempeststorm-Sen’jin) or my btag (Stormrider#1445) or my right hand man (Didds#11332). Thanks for reading and hope to see you around! The following information is needed: Character name Day’s you can raid and times. Past raiding experience/Pvp experience.Tempeststorm12 Jul 14
Jul 13 Experienced healer LF Guild Hey been off and on the last year or so due to poor internet connection, but everything is stable now after moving. Anyways been raiding to various levels since Cata and I have been playing since the beta. Last raid I completed outside LFR was Nighthold with some ToS. I typically heal as a Holy Priest but I have done Disc as well as Resto Druid and Holy Paladin. I'm also happy DPSing either on this or one of my alts, whatever is needed :). I'm available pretty much every night. So if I sound like a good fit please don't hesitate to reply or IM me! Thanks for reading!Invictae1 Jul 13
Jun 29 A- Healer Looking to Raid - Casually Greetings All, I'm currently a member of an awesome progression guild however I think I need to be in a bit more casual guild to get my raiding chops back. I do like to raid have not played for a while so want to get back. I work, have a pup and like to play wow for fun. I carry a heal and tank spec and am a good learner and make myself laugh. Looking for an adult alliance guild where folks are fun, chill and like to raid. Thanks for listening!Soulgato3 Jun 29
Jun 18 HoA Guild Recruiting <Heroes Õf Azeroth> We are a casual guild and we have two raiding teams now.Team 1 raids Thur,Fri and Sat at 8pm realm time and team 2 raids Tues Wed 8pm realm time.We are also looking forward to raid in BFA and we have discord to.Whisper me to join.Add me on Battle.net at ShadowMooCow#1715 and join our discord server https://discord.gg/kaY86A.Please join us!Shadowmoocow1 Jun 18
Jun 18 (A) Veteran hunter, LF veteran Sen'jin guild I'm looking for a casual, raid focused guild that spends their time wisely progressing through content but still enjoys the game. I'm available later in the evenings (8:00PM - 11:00PM server time) weekdays and possibly some on the weekends (but not often). I prefer my hunter, but I'm willing to occasionally raid as a healing Druid. I'm only looking for a Sen'jin guild, and might be kind of picky. About me... I actually re-rolled on this server the first day it opened with a guild called Defiance, I raided with them for two years and enjoyed every minute of it. I left Defiance and joined a rival guild called Nether (as nerdy as this sounds it was a very difficult decision), I raided with them for two years as well and also enjoyed the likes of Naxx and two C'thun kills. After BC released a few of us splintered off and created a casual raiding guild called Liberate my Madness, after about a year or so with them I quit WoW for about 8 years. Now I'm back, with kids, a career, f'n bills, a wife, and an itch to not raid BFA in the LFR section! Send me an in game mail, or via the Blizz app and we'll discuss, thanks!Distinct1 Jun 18
Jun 14 FRIENDS : Sen'jin/Quel'dorei players Horde/Alliance add me to friends listCatille0 Jun 14
Jun 4 <Noir Gaming> Seeking Raiders. <Noir Gaming> We are just moving back to Sen'jin and trying to fill a few missing spots. We are made of 11/11H raiders. We are seeking either a Resto Shaman or Resto Druid but we are always open to exceptional players and making new friends. Our goal in BFA is to move from Heroic to Mythic progression. Raid times are 7:30/10:30 Server. Add kazkrieg#1557 or superwalrus#1214Jägerkrieg1 Jun 4
May 26 (H) <LFR Certified>, 10/11M, Argus recruiting TL;DR: We are looking for great, reliable, ranged DPS who can help us get down Argus for Cutting Edge. If you're the real deal, we'll even pay for your server transfer. See contact details at the bottom. ----------------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------------------------------- LFR Certified is a Horde guild on the Dalaran-US server, currently looking for a few exceptional players to complete our Mythic Antorus raid group. We have been around since mid-WoD, and have a talented/dedicated core group; we're just looking to build on it. We are currently tied for 1st most-progressed Horde guild on Dalaran at 10/11M, and tied for third overall server (includes Alliance). Our primary raid times are Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, from 8pm-11pm server time (eastern). What <LFR Certified> has to offer: -- Guild bank stocked with feasts, flasks, and potions to supplement whatever you are lacking during our guild raids. -- Loot Council: Gear is distributed fairly based on tier-set-bonuses, best-in-slot, etc. basis, with the mentality that the raid/guild benefits as a whole before the sole-player. -- A consistent Friday-Saturday-Sunday raid schedule. We expect our players to also be consistent in being able to make those raid days/times. -- Knowledgeable, skilled leaders and fellow players. We value performance in mechanics over performance on the meters. We are more than willing to work with you to improve your numbers if that’s where you’re lacking. We are currently looking for skilled ranged dps, namely ele Sham, Mages, and another Warlock, but are considering any qualified, skilled, and enthusiast applicants. To inquire further, apply, or just get in touch, please contact Nebeon (Nebeon23#1360), Vythra (SteelPhantom#11476), Fenreal (Fenreal#1600), or Jasny (Soar#1805), in-game.Vythra0 May 26
May 26 [A] Five Veteran Raiders Returning Hey all! My name is Keelee. We are a group of five real-life friends that are looking for a place to call home! Our group consists of: Resto Shaman Restro Druid Blood/Frost DK Fury/Arms Warrior DH We are all long-time players that have recently come back to the game. We are looking for a semi-casual raiding environment with plenty of tomfoolery thrown in. We are ready and willing to move servers - preferably one that is CST or EST. We are available to raid most days of the week. We may or may not wear pants while we raid. Will you adopt us? Contact me: KeelyJinx#1272 Thanks for reading! Good hunting!Keelee1 May 26
May 23 [A] ⚔️PvP Community Discord RageQuit Discord is the Alliance PvP Community for upcoming BFA. With experienced leadership in large scale communities, guilds and PvP. Join the fastest growing Discord with over 4k members and growing fast. https://discordapp.com/invite/9ghPBE9 Why join us? -We already host thousands other Alliance members within our Discord. We run events daily as shown in this link: https://teamup.com/ksx5hrm1rpryicafjs totaling over 60 Officers that work around the clock to make sure you get the best experience in PvP content. We also do many events on the fly due to World PvP. We do our best to make sure the Horde cower before us! -We have a very organized ranking structure to ensure events run smoothly and in a timely manner. If you ever want to become an Officer, all you have to do is apply in the #officer-application channel. We offer nice incentives and perks for our Officer core here at RageQuit. -ACTIVE Discord. Not only are we active, but we have cool things to do in our Discord such as you can personalize your profile by giving yourself personality roles and even personalize your color. We have music bots, Pokemon finding, trading, duel game and more! -PvP includes: BGs, RBGs, Arenas, World PvP, Tournments. Don’t PvP? No worries, we also do light PvE and even public events such as Karaoke, group movie viewing, Community Meetings with GIVEAWAYS and more. https://discordapp.com/invite/9ghPBE9 ←-What are you waiting for? JOIN NOW! OKAY I joined, now what? 1-Once you join, head to #game-setup channel and React with the emoji below WOW image to get the @WoW role and view WoW related gaming channels. 2- Read over the #rules-info channel for all the detailed list of all that we have to offer in our server. 3-Have FUN within our Community! If you have any questions or need help, contact the #❓support channel. https://discordapp.com/invite/9ghPBE9 -Deathology, President of the RageQuit Community -Cadigan, President of the RageQuit CommunityCadigan0 May 23
May 20 Stormrage <Thee Fluffy Bunnies> is Recruiting Guild: <Thee Fluffy Bunnies> Faction: Alliance Server: Stormrage Raid Days: Friday & Saturday 8:30pm -11:30pm EST server Cleared: 8/11H Recruiting: Looking for Heals and Dps and active casual members Goals: We are currently recruiting active members to have a happy solid guild. We are recruiting more solid core members for our raid team. Intending on mythic raid content. We plan on being active within and out of the guild. I realize, as a guild, trying to rebuild that it will be difficult. Considering the Expansion is right around the corner, which is why we are preparing for that as well, but at the same time maintaining it being fun and just overall having a good time. Extras: We offer discord and all its many tools. We have games periodically during holidays and off days as well. Our calendar stays full of events. Contacts: B.tag: Biggjax#11657 Kithanna#1592 “Stay Fluffy”Bigjax0 May 20
May 4 [H] Bridgeburners - casual guild recruiting We’re a small guild that’s been active for a number of years (formed around Cataclysm timeframe) but are down to a handful of active players and are looking for a change from pugging dungeons and raids. Our core players are all 30+, all of us with full time jobs and kids. We’re looking for friendly mature adult players interested in questing, dungeons (including keystones) and casual raiding (if we get enough to fill a team). We’re typically only active Fri-Sun due to real life demands and such. Interested players can contact me @ Rahadan#1244 (Btag) or respond here.Tyleiran2 May 4
May 3 A-TGTR - 5/11M - Stormrage - Recruiting!! <The Gang Tries Raiding> [A]- Is a mythic progression guild on Stormrage made of a solid core of raiders from Medivh/Exodar. We are looking for members who would like to be a part of a tight knit community, be able to perform well on a consistent basis, and continue improving their play style with out falling behind other raiders. Now I do not wish to lie to anyone about our situation. The fact are, at this moment, we have 20 raiders in our ranks. With that said, like many other guilds, we had issues in the last few weeks filling our raids due to poor attendance. With that in mind, we have decided to offer paid server transfers to anyone willing to try us out. This is meant to be an incentive for sure, but it is also to prove that we have no intention of disbanding or take any break of raiding. Progression Raid days and Times: Tuesday/Thursday 7:45pm-11pm Server time (EST) Possible third day in BFA Keep in mind that this guild was formed with the goal of building the best group possible for BFA. So ask yourself this, is current progression the most important feature in the game for me? If so, then yeah, we are 5/11M, there is hundreds of guilds further progressed then us. What we can offer tho, is a great community that raid in an environment with no toxicity, fun, and able to progress at a decent pace. Healer: Paladin Shaman Melee DPS: Rogue Monk Death knight Shaman Warrior Ranged DPS Shaman Warlock Priest Mage -Thank you for your time - if you are interested, please reach out to the below officer: Bnet - Dudetastique#1301 Discord - Dudetastique#3190Dudetastique0 May 3
Apr 28 Woofles' Ore and Herb Delivery Service Do you need ore or herbs that you are uninclined or otherwise can't be bothered to collect yourself? Do you have plenty of gold that you just can't find a use for? Have you ever considered combining these problems into one and letting someone else take care of it? Look no further, because I am fully capable of collecting any ore and herbs that might exist within the game. If you are interested in putting in an order, please send me an in game letter detailing what you are looking for, the quantity needed, and how much you're willing to pay for the convenience.Woofles0 Apr 28
Apr 9 (A) Anyone have a stock of WoD herbs? I'm willing to trade 2:1 (any 2 of mine, for 1 of yours) for Gorgrond Flytrap. Thanks. Amsalon#1539Färshaw0 Apr 9
Mar 31 Looking for a casual guild I recently transferred to Quel'dorei, and I am looking for a friendly casual guild that I can spend some time and learn a thing or two. This is my first-time play WoW so I am open to all kinds of events.,PVP, Dungeons, raids, questing, you name it.Kelderon0 Mar 31
Mar 21 [Illidan][H]<Recursion>Recruiting DPS! <Recursion> is now recruiting! About us: We are a newly formed small group of like-minded adults looking for other mature players to fill out our core raid team for BFA. To us, the word "Casual" means strong teamwork to complete as much content as possible, while still having fun during our 2 night raid week. 11/11H AOTC experienced. Raid Schedule: Wednesday/Friday evenings from 8-11pm EST. This consists of heroic on Wednesday nights, and clean-up / normal on Friday. We welcome any solid players, and are specifically looking for the following classes / roles: Ranged DPS: Open Melee DPS: Open Alts also welcome! Contact Info: Bakua (p0cahuntr3ss#1747) Horum (Horum#1559) Orchidia (Melicious#1794)Bakua0 Mar 21
Mar 15 (H) <Big Fish> Recruiting [M/W/F 7:30 PST] <Big Fish> is a Horde re-roll guild on Sen'jin (connected to Quel'dorei) focused on building a great community for the end of Legion and onward through Battle for Azeroth. Our aspirations are semi-hardcore raiding (CE) and high Mythic+ keystone progression (currently rounding out our +21's/+22's, pushing to +23's). This guild aims to clear content quickly and efficiently, without the need for the toxic environment or an egotistic leadership core that plagues most serious guilds. We care more about having a group of mature, silly, skilled, fun people whose attitudes mesh well together than having elitist players or rage rhinos (aquatic animals only please - manatees preferred). We are a collection of 2/11M to 11/11M raiders with a long history of progression raiding. Our Mythic Plus players range from 3,000 to 4,100 rating. Our PvPers have achieved Gladiator in multiple seasons. And some of our members (one, just one, probably the only one) enjoy PvP pet battles, so the diversity is real. <Big Fish> is an ambitious venture with big ideas looking to bolster the roster and start clearing Mythic here on our new home, Sen'jin Horde. Raid Times Monday: 7:30 PM - 10:30 PM Pacific Wednesday: 7:30 PM - 10:30 PM Pacific Friday: 7:30 PM - 10:30 PM Pacific Feel free to contact any of our officers in game for more info! Wet / Titanslayer / Bolt (Large, and in charge.) Ay (Lock that needs to race change, liek, yesterday.) Murphy / Skyuppercut (Gladiator every season? You bet. PvE virago? Mos def.) Hôlycrit / Holyshawk (80% Paladin, which is basically 100% Paladin...)Ay7 Mar 15
Mar 14 <A><Last Attempt> Mythic Raid Recruitment <Last Attempt> (AtBT 5/11 M) of Sen'Jin is a semi-hardcore raiding guild that offers steady paced raiding progression in a no-drama, mature(ish) environment. Considering prepared raiders for Antorus / BfA. Tu/Wed @ 8p (Progression) & Sun @ 8p (Farm & Recruit Trials). Dendron#1155Dendrophile7 Mar 14
Mar 6 (H) Mythic Antorus Interest Are there any bored raiders interested in futzing around in mythic? I was looking at forming a Mythic Raid team on Sen'jin but i'm not sure what nights or times would be best. I'm not available Thursday or Monday but otherwise I'm just seeing who would be interested. It would probably be faster to add my Btag Atarg#1878.Vuhdoheelz0 Mar 6