Quel'dorei and Sen'jin

Apr 25, 2016 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Connected-Realms Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your connected realms with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. http://us.battle.net/en/community/conductRygarius0 Apr 25, 2016
18h Casual Healer Casual Healer here recently transferred to this server looking for a casual guild. I work a lot so I don't get to play often but I'm looking for a cool group of people to chat with and get to know. I would like to progress into Mythic dungeons. Maybe this would drive me to play a little more. Just giving the fourms thing a shot, hit me up in game if you want.. Send me a letter in game.Kosodami0 18h
Dec 6 Quel'dorei BC player roster WHERE ARE YOU PEOPLE NOW? And I guess people who started here in other expansions can post too. Bonus points if you've played on QD since vanilla. Since the old thread got deleted (RIP, that thread was like three years old), I figured I'd make a new one, even though it will probably get zero attention in this awful dead new forum. Not to mention the last 10 or so QDers probably peaced right out of WoW. TO BEGIN Ghelmidian > Nixx (draenei priest) > Nixx-Staghelm (human priest)Ghelmidian45 Dec 6
Dec 3 [A] <Symbiosis> 1/11M LF RDps/Heal <Symbiosis> is an alliance guild on Sen'jin/Quel'dorei focused on semi-hardcore raiding and progressing through Mythic raid content. We are very laid back outside of progression raiding and have a very active group of players at all times of day for mythic+ dungeons and other activities. We lost a couple of dps due to school reasons, so we are looking to refill those slots for Antorus. Our current Antorus progression is 1/11M. We are leading the server atm! Our loot is managed via RCLootcouncil. We use Discord for communication. Our raid nights/times are as follows: Tues/Thurs/Sun 7-10pm CST Currently looking for: Rdps for the main roster and a healer Feel free to contact me for more information: Cyndreya#1336Cyndreya1 Dec 3
Nov 30 Looking for a Guild Hello all, I'm new to Sen'jin and am looking for a guild to join. Right now time is limited for me and I'm just looking for a fun group up people to chat with while I just muddle along. I do the occasional bg and dungeon and have no problem helping out if time permits and I hope to get into raiding and mythic dungeons once I have the time. Thank you all for reading and I'll see you in game.Praetorian0 Nov 30
Nov 28 <Timelost> Raid Recruitment (Sen'jin) Timelost is a newly formed guild currently with only a few players. After a break from the game we are starting up again wanting to progress in raids. We have experience with heroic raiding in the past, not at current content. Now that Antorus is coming out we want to start progressing on it as soon as possible. We are pretty laid back and do not like drama. Raid nights are Fridays starting at 8:30 PM EST. We may pick up again on Sundays if enough people are available. We will be using Discord for voice chat. We are in need of pretty much any class and spec, but we currently have our 2 tanks. We are open to recruiting pretty much anyone, even with no or little experience. Feel free to contact me with any questions at kami#1696Kàmi0 Nov 28
Nov 24 [H] <Parts Unknown> (9/9 H) Heroic Guild LFM Parts Unknown - Sen'jin [Horde] 9/9 [H] TOS About: We have no intention of being a hard core guild. Our goal is to clear the current content and get AOTC each tier. With the Antorus the Burning Throne Raid right around the corner, we’re looking to add a few like minded and experienced people to our core raiding team. Raid Schedule: Thurs & Mon (9:30 pm to 11:30 pm EST) Recruiting Needs: LF Tank (immediate opening) LF Strong Ranged DPS LF Healers w/ DPS offspecs If you are interested in applying please contact us: Hpnotiq#11936 on bnetHpnotiq1 Nov 24
Nov 22 Minus Fifteen is recruiting DPS! Hi! We're looking for new members. 7.3 is live and Antorus is Here!. We're looking to bolster our ranks with a few new members of the team, and start off strong in the new raid. Our current goal for the rest of the expansion is to clear heroic as quickly as we can and spend some time messing around casually in Mythic! We're mostly looking for a whole whack of DPS (mostly ranged with a few exceptions: see below) as well as maybe an off spec healer. Here's the long short of who we are as a guild. I'll try to keep it brief and to the point instead of endlessly listing our amazing achievements and trying to razzle dazzle you into joining our team. We've been around in one form or another since Mid-TBC. We've been raiding solidly in our current state since early MoP, achieving all ahead of the curve achievements in both MoP and WoD. Our numbers dipped a bit (a lot) with the large player dropout that occured in WoD, but Legion is great and everything is on the up and up. We're back into our element.. Our guild is very social outside of raiding. We have a couple of marriages to speak of that spurred from the guild, long lasting friendships and all that candy coated stuff. We do a yearly (sometimes twice a year) real life meet up that we refer to as Minus Fifteencon. We have an active facebook group, and we hang out on Discord regularly outside of raids. So if thats your thing, we have it in spades! We're looking for applicants that excel in whatever role it is they play. Someone who takes the game seriously, shows up on time, researches fights, has consumables, can take constructive criticism. We clear content efficiently and have fun doing so. Our focus is heroic level raiding, but we're now eager to have a go at Mythic raiding and start kicking butt in there. We currently raid Tuesday/Thursday at 9 PM CST. We're adding optional (but encouraged) scheduled events each Wednesday and Saturday for clearing as much Kara and Mythic plus as possible. **High Need:** * Warlock (please) * Hunter (Ranged) * Elemental Shaman * DPS Warrior * DPS DK **Medium Need:** * Shadow Priest * Mage * Havoc DH * Ret Paladin * Enh Shaman **Low Need:** * WW Monk * Survival Hunter Contact: * Dumps (that's me) mmcleister#1115 * Lyste sueshi#1637 * Tiktiki Lyntiki#1261 * Solinvictus ZeroCaliber#1576 If you're interested in joining add any of the above people to inquire (myself in particular. Best to add realID as I play a lot of alts.) or visit our website at: http://minus15.shivtr.com/ tl;dr: We're fun, we're pretty laid back, we're pretty good at the game, and we're recruiting a whole bunch of DPS.Akatosh19 Nov 22
Nov 22 <A><Last Attempt> Mythic Raid Recruitment <Last Attempt> (ToS 5/9 M) of Sen'Jin is a semi-hardcore raiding guild that offers steady paced raiding progression in a no-drama, mature(ish) environment. Recruiting raiders for Antorus. Tu/Wed @ 8p (Progression) & Fri/Sat @ 8p (Farm). Dendron#1155Dendrophile4 Nov 22
Nov 17 Snaxxramas is recruiting! [For more information, visit this thread: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20759271742 ] Just trying to get a tighter audience here. If you're looking for a casual/semi-hardcore guild then this place has been set up for you! I'm by no means a hardcore player, but that doesn't mean I don't know how to play. The guild itself is VERY new, so by joining you'll be remembered as a founding member as such. Depending how much action the guild gets, we might be able to get a solid mythics group up, and maybe even a raid group if enough of you join. I'll be honest with you: I'm just looking for anyone willing to run dungeons and/or raids, old or new. If you want to trial the guild out that's absolutely fine! There's no obligation here, just a relaxed leveling experience. The only reason I'll ever have a go at you is if you steal from the guild bank! The guild is there for whoever wants to join! Just whisper Ceannia-Quel'dorei, reply to this thread with a toon name, or just add my battletag here: Willphonse#1744 Thanks guys, and have a fantastic day c:Ceannia1 Nov 17
Nov 13 [A] <Sinister Ambitions> Looking for more!! We are currently just looking for more active players and if you are interested in raiding, you could join our progression raid group. We are currently 8/9 H ToS and raid on Fri/Sat 7-10PM Server. We have a plethora of 15+ active players who are friendly and actively group together for shenanigans. If you are interested in hearing more information or in joining my Bnet is Stensen14#1510Samanthia0 Nov 13
Nov 13 <A> 927 MM Hunter LF Guild 927 ilvl mythic + spec and 931 ilvl raid spec looking for a guild. Would prefer a guild that raids evenings PST. I have a raiding history dating back to TBC but over time my old guild fell apart so, I am looking for a new home. I am more than willing to help in any capacity. Basically I just miss the guild/MMO aspect of this game and looking to get involved again.Andruin1 Nov 13
Oct 29 The Gods of War looking for more players The Gods of War is looking for players to fill our raid group or combined raiding with another guild. The guild is made up of players who have been playing together for 12 plus years. Due to Real Life we have lost a few of our raiders and need more to fill out our group. We currently raid Saturday's at 7:30 server and looking at a second night. We run dungeons, mythics, and mythic + to help gear up anyone who may need help. If a casual raiding atmosphere is what you are looking for, contact anyone in game or reply here.Aliveagain0 Oct 29
Oct 3 935 Prot Pally LF 2-3 Night Mythic Raid Group As it says in the title I am a 935 Equipped Protection Paladin and I am looking for a Raiding Guild that has a permanent raiding spot open. I shattered my hand in a car accident during the middle of Mythic Nighthold progression and am finally coming back. Currently I am 4/10 M NH 10/10 H NH 5/7M EN 7/7 H EN 2/3 M TOV 3/3 H TOV I'd prefer to raid two - three nights a week and end by 12 EST. I am available any days. (Note: A little bit about my skill, quick learning, and commitment. I came back on Tuesday at ilvl 903. I have ran non stop mythic pluses to catch up, am now ilvl 935, and ranked #9 on the server for Protection Paladins on raider.io. I have cleared 6/9 N TOS and 7/9 H TOS Killed KJ Heroic.) A little bit about myself. I have been playing WoW since the launch of Burning Crusade and raided end game content the entire time. I started raiding really hard core in the beginning and all the way through Cataclysm. This being 5 nights a week 5 hours a night. I am always online trying to better myself and push any content I can. I cleared Nightbane the second week it was out and I was the first one in my guild to clear a +10 and +15 within the time limit. I am always trying to push keys as high as they can go just for the challenge and to better myself. I have raided end game in several other games including, but not limited to: FFXIV, FFXI, SWTOR, RIFT, AION, GW2, Wildstar, BNS, etc. I have about 14 years of raiding experience. Feel Free to contact me in game. BNET CiliegiaOrsa#1119. Hope to hear from you soon and thank you for your time. Can provide several references that can vouch for my skills. : )Ciliegia3 Oct 3
Sep 22 [H] Middle Aged Group LFM Greetings Quel'Dorei & Sen'jin, Corpus Zero Gaming (CZG) is a mixed title gaming community founded on one basic idea; to create a stable and consistent environment for friends to meet up after work and enjoy some video games together. The Core of CZG is middle aged working class player that strive to keep a healthy balance between their personal lives and their gaming lives. Even though we've come in/out of the WOW raiding scene through the years we've always stuck together and have used the online gaming scene to foster some truly amazing friendships. The group has evolved into a discord based community that keeps toxicity, negativity, and clique seclusion to a minimum. With solid leadership & a new brand, CZG is looking to expand our player base and create new and lasting friendships with fellow PC gamers. We currently have scheduled events for Warcraft, Starcraft 2 & DOTA 2 & through the help of CZG Curators our community is always looking to expand our gaming horizons to new and exiting PC gaming titles. We do not require a server transfer or have WOW guild membership to raid with us. Events are scheduled on discord in the #czg-events channel. All CZG Events are scheduled on Pacific Standard time -08:00 (Hyjal server time) Current Warcraft Status: The Core players of CZG are seasoned Warcraft players returning from a WoW break. When Legion launched we went hard and burned out fast with the steep grinding requirements to meet our Mythic Progression Goals. Since then we've taken a step backwards and have refocused ourselves on the lighter side of the game setting our sights on Heroic Progression with a less aggressive raid schedule. Currently our sights are set on clearing Heroic Tomb of Sargeras before The Burning Throne launches. We have 2 hours slated for each raid but in some cases are willing to extend 30 minutes to grab a kill if were right on the edge. Current Warcraft Schedule: Tuesday 7PM - 9.(30)PM - Warcraft (normal tier farming right now) Wednesday 7PM - 9.(30)PM - Warcraft (heroic progression) Sunday 7pm - 9.(30)PM - Warcraft (non-current tier content EN, ToV, NH, past exp. achievements...) If you're interested in chatting and getting more information about CZG please hop into our Discord & check out the #czg-welcome and #czg-introductions channels. Contact @Corpus once you've had a chance to look around and well schedule a quick chat to get you into the fold. https://discord.gg/tsSXcJGMajadar0 Sep 22
Sep 16 (H) Looking for a Guild I'm here looking to see if there are any guilds out there that have fun any more? You know, not a guild that makes raiding feel like a job. More like a guild that talks and interacts with one another. A guild that does stuff together like a group. A guild that help out its members and isn't too cliquey. I wanna laugh, kill stuff, collect stuff and generally just have a good time. I really want to have fun playing this game again. Its beginning to feel like a job with all the grinding and reppin' and questing that must be maintained. Tis a game and that should mean fun, right? Please reply here if you think your guild could be the one for me. Or add me to btag @ keri#1432Keriannaa0 Sep 16
Sep 15 [A] Misfit Toy Company looking for players Misfit Toy Company is currently looking for players of all types and classes. We are a fun group of people who have been playing together for a long time. If you would like to give us a try, we raid on tues and thurs 830 server . Currently we are 10/10 N NH and 4/10 H. We like to have fun, and myself and my officers are always willing to help guildies with mythics/gear/itemization etc. if your interested just hit me up here or in game. Thank you for taking the time to read this.Ptsdthegamer1 Sep 15
Sep 11 924 UH DK lf guild 924 UH DK, 922 O/S BLD, LF mature and social raiding guild. LF weeknight raiding, but not into the middle of the night.Evò0 Sep 11
Sep 11 Looking to combine for raiding Hey all! Our <Nevermore> raid team is currently lacking raiders and we are trying to refill as fast as possible before the new raid comes out. We've had a few RL (real life) situations take some of our most dedicated players, so we are currently rebuilding. Our raid nights are typically Wed/Thurs nights from 8pm-11pm realm. On occasion we will raid on Sunday nights. We have taken about a month break from raiding but right now we are currently getting back into it. We are 9/9 normal and only 3/9 heroic =( though many of our current raiders have cleared, just not as a guild. We are currently open to combining raid groups from now until the new raid comes out as well, and possibly continuing. We have about 6-7 players who are online and ready to raid every Wed/Thurs night, and would be happy to join forces for the time being. Currently we have 2 tanks, both which can dps off spec, 2 holy paladins with only 1 dps off spec, and a few melee/range (rogue, hunter, demon hunter) If interested in joining us or combining each week for raiding, please add me for more info and I can direct you to our GM. Contact- Alexalyn#1903Alexalyn1 Sep 11
Sep 8 [Alliance] <Phantom> 9/9H We're an adult casual raiding guild that raids Wednesday and Monday 8:30PM -11:30PM PST. Looking for rdps and a tank to consistently raid mythic. The idea is to have a solid 20-25 Man group. A few in the guild have raided together for many years, some as far back as BC. A lot of us are RL friends, and meet when we travel etc. Our guild culture is very important. We treat everyone well. We're all about fun while "progressing". We only raid 2 nights a week; so consistency is the most important trait in a raider. We're also always happy to have social players! Feel free to realID me (progeny#1851) for any questions.Cerebn0 Sep 8
Sep 7 BC Nostalgia Was leveling a new alt through Nagrand earlier today and it made me remember this video. Any <Pink Bunnies> still play? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bwq472mrkzkCombatken1 Sep 7
Sep 4 The True Horde Need 2 DPS. 1 Melee/ 1 Ranged, any class works! -Add me on discord @ Dark#6741 or btag Beastmode123#1957 The True Horde is a highly active raiding guild with a very large late night raiding community that lasts all week long. We accept all types of players who want to raid semi-hardcore, casual, or just want to sit back and have fun! Our goal is to see our 2 Raid Teams strive to clear content to the best of their abilities. An important concept we like to follow is helping each other out whether it's about mechanics, gear, or classes/rotations, etc. Outside of raid, we like to run lots of Mythic+, PvP, or just throw together random guild events and we encourage everyone to participate! Raiding Expectations: Raiders are expected to have knowledge of their class, have researched the fights, and have their own food and flask. Cauldrons will be provided based on the rate of progression your team has. Attendance for raids is expected to be above 85% for the Semi-hardcore teams, 50% and above for the Casual Team. Raiders are required to contact their raid leaders if they know they cannot make it to one of the raid nights. Discord is mandatory as anyone who is not willing to listen to instructions in voice will not be allowed to raid. Players are expected to come with a good attitude and mindset of how the fights work. As mentioned before, we are always willing to help our raiders with their class and mechanics if we see you are struggling so nothing should be taken personally. Addons required for both Semi-hardcore Teams: DBM, RC Loot Council, Weak Auras(not mandatory but we highly recommend it). Our Casual Team requires DBM. We offer players who are interested trial runs across other servers if they would like to get a feel for us! Raid Teams: "TEAM SYLVANAS" - Mythic Raid Team Raid Leaders: Mauriat, Zyrae, Applefriter Schedule: Thurs, Fri, Sat 7:00-10:00pm CST Current Progression: 3/9M, 9/9H "TEAM SPICY BOIS" - Heroic Raid Team Raid Leader: Liljess, Freshilicious, Maguthuris Schedule: Tues and Wed 7:00-10:00pm CST Current Progression: 7/9H, 1/10M If you would like to know more information or have any other questions feel free to contact the following below: Beastmode123#1957Beastmøde2 Sep 4
Aug 23 [H]Frost Mage/Rogue LF Raiding Guild 904 Frost Mage looking for a weekend (Sat/Sun) or late night weekday (midnight central time or later) raiding guild for me and my 898 Rogue friend. We're both laid back and enjoy raiding groups that love to have a good time while raiding. We both have raiding experience for all expansions, and we're looking for a new group. We run M+'s all week and join in on PuG raids, but need a consistent raid group to get more progression done to be ready for ToS. I also have a 903 Guardian Druid if a tank spot is needed. If your guild has room for us, add me @ rabbhimslf#1159 or my friend @ nudegamer#1576Valileanna1 Aug 23
Aug 23 Looking for Guild I'm a retribution paladin looking for a guild to raid with. I'm iLvl 902 lvl 52 ashbringer, also have my truthguard to 47 and silver hand to 48. I've also got a shaman (Ally-iLvl 870) that's in the process of gearing up. 1. Times available & time zone: 8:00-11:00PM T/W/Th EST time zone 2. Server preference: PVE or RP, if transfering prefer EST time zone server 3. Faction preference: Alliance 4. Hardcore/semi-hardcore/casual: Semi-Hardcore 5. Current progression/experience: 10/10H Nighthold, 2/10M Nighthold https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/senjin/belgur/pve 6. Recent logs (if available): https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/senjin/belgur 7. Contact info: Belgur#1314 8. Anything else: I mainly play ret, I have tanked in the past, healing could be rough.Belgur1 Aug 23
Aug 13 WTB a M+ 15 carry Looking to buy a M+ 15 carry on my druid. I love the skin, but don't feel I have the gear/am not good enough to get a group together on my own. Would love to pay a group on SJ/QD to carry my 860 ilvl butt through M+. Message me in game - Athena#1392 and lets set something up.Åtropos2 Aug 13
Aug 13 7/9M 934 Holy Paladin Offering My Services As the title states, I'm offering my healing services for GOLD ONLY. I'd prefer the gold to be on Area-52 but I'd be willing to accept it on your server. Bnet: Meowington#1206 For prices, refer to: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1AkmNJ0WnX8Jqf8nCyiniFogyO9vowayeiimaPtJCwaY/edit#gid=0Phailadín0 Aug 13
Jun 20 Family Friendly Guild Recruiting for ToS! Hi! I'm DrJ, GM of the guild <For Honor> on Sen'jin and Quel'dorei. We're looking for dedicated and skilled raiders to join our raid team! We need DPS/Heals. We finished 7/10 hNH and are recruiting with the goal of clearing heroic ToS! Main raids are TuTh at 8 PM server. We also try to have a weekend (currently Sat at 8 PM server) raid to finish up for the week. We have 2 tiers of raiders. Anyone who meets a minimum iLvl (usually 15 below what the boss drops) can come to farm bosses. Players who we feel can help the raid team progress are promoted to the progression raid team! We're a family friendly guild and seek to maintain a drama-free environment. Non-raiders who are looking for a great community are also welcome! Whisper DrJ-sen'jin or /who and talk to any online officer for more information. Thanks! :-)Bankeh0 Jun 20
Jun 18 [H] Too Easy - Recruiting ABOUT US: Too Easy is comprised of a small group of friends whose main goal is to clear heroic raid content as quickly as possible while maintaining a fun and friendly raiding environment. We have cleared AOTC on every raid since the team started, and we will continue to do so. RECRUITMENT: We are currently recruiting all classes. The raid team is looking for additional DPS, and potentially another healer if enough new raiders arrive. RAID SCHEDULE: We raid Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, 7:45pm to 10:00pm CST (server time). We often hold alt runs on Saturdays at 8:00pm CST. IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN JOINING PLEASE CONTACT: Rhaemus- Rheamius#1672 Catfishunter- slasherr#1378 Darknesshunt- LostLordSoul#1349 Karsis/Yumberriez - Karsis#1838Yumberriez0 Jun 18
Jun 8 [H] Tinder HQ looking for DPS 7/7 H EN, 3/3 H TOV, 10/10 H NH Raid days are Tuesday/Thursday 20:00 - 23:00 server time. Please contact someone in the guild if interested! Kruegs-Sen'jin Senivastus-Sen'jin Or myself and I can get you set up: Tinderfox-Quel'dorei (MSeven#1485)Tinderfox3 Jun 8
Jun 7 Are you silly? I'm still gonna send it Looking for people who PVP on a somewhat daily basis, ideally healers to heal with. Casual BG pvping, perhaps Arena. ThanksKlimtog0 Jun 7
May 16 [H] Guardian Druid LF active raiding guild 903 exp Guardian Druid looking for a weekend (Sat/Sun) or late night weekday (midnight central time or later) raiding guild for me and my 898 Rogue friend. We're both laid back and enjoy raiding groups that love to have a good time while raiding. We both have raiding experience for all expansions, and we're looking for a new group. We run M+'s all week and join in on PuG raids, but need a consistent raid group to get more progression done to be ready for ToS. I also have a 904 Frost Mage if there are no tank spots. If your guild has room for us, add me @ rabbhimslf#1159 or my friend @ nudegamer#1576Bàttlecattle2 May 16
May 11 LF guild I am currently looking for a raiding guild who raids on tuesdays and thursdays, i have a whole arsenal of characters to bring such as a 902 DH, 883 MM hunter, 876 Fury, 880ish Resto druid, 880ish Holy priest, and a few others, i'm not restricted to alliance, i can switch a couple toons to Horde if the guild is right!Xia0 May 11
May 9 (A) Vae Victis 7/10H LFM Friday/Saturday night raiding guild looking for more players to round out a raid roster 10/10N 7/10H /w me or add me on btag for more information butterbunns#1657Sìnnex0 May 9
May 2 [A] Perdition LF Members/Raiders Greetings, If you are reading this, you are the kind of person that wants something more from World of Warcraft. You are currently in a guild that doesn't satisfy your gaming experience. Whether that be in raiding, dungeons or just good social camaraderie. Perdition can offer you this experience. We are a casual raiding guild (7/7 N 1/7 H) and raid Tues/Wed/Thurs starting at 7:30 server. We also do mythic dungeons and are quite vocal and entertaining on vent during raids. You won't get yelled at in raids, but may hear a comment like "why does that eye boss look like a giant va#@!$." Our guild officers have been playing WOW for a while. Two of us since Vanilla. If you wish to improve your WOW experience and join Perdition. Please find Valens, Costomojin or Holyshock in game. We'll chat with you a bit and then send you an invite. Raiding is not a requirement to join. You can be a valued member without feeling that you need to raid. We also have a website. I'm not sure why...but we do. http://perdition.enjin.com/home PS: If you enjoy seeing a dwarf die after every boss fight and then be ignored by his entire guild while they zone out without rezzing him.....Perdition is your kinda guild.Valens8 May 2
Apr 26 H <Reckless Honor> is recruiting 1/10M We are a casual raiding guild located on the quel'dorei, sen-jin server cluster. We are currently looking to recruit a full time healer, ranged DPS (pref lock or ele shaman) and a demon hunter. As a guild we are not chasing after realm first kills, but looking to progress in a timely fashion and clear as much content as possible. We are currently 10/10H, and are looking for a few more quality members to join us as we push into mythic. We're a bit quirky, and enjoy making jokes and generally having fun while raiding. However we expect our raiders to have a firm understanding of both their class and the encounters we are progressing on and be able to perform up to the standards of our current raiders. Raid Times Tuesday: 8:00-10:30 CST Wednesday: 8:00-10:30 CST Thursday: 8:00-10:30 CST Attendance is important to any guild, we do understand RL can often get in the way but members are expected to maintain regular attendance and to let an officer know prior to raid time if are going to be late/absent. We provide guild repairs, cauldron and food on raid nights. Please contact me in game or battletag, or respond in the thread to inquire about joining. Btag: panode#1864Panode4 Apr 26
Apr 18 [Alliance] <Phantom> 10/10H We're an adult casual raiding guild that raids Wednesday and Monday 8:30PM -11:30PM PST. Looking for dps and healers to consistently raid mythic. The idea is to have a solid 20-25 Man group that will progress through Mythic NH. A few in the guild have raided together for many years, some as far back as BC. A lot of us are RL friends, and meet when we travel etc. Our guild culture is very important. We treat everyone well: no sexists, racists, and/or douche bags welcome :-). We're all about fun while "progressing". We only raid 2 nights a week; so consistency is the most important trait in a raider. We're also always happy to have social players! Feel free to realID me (progeny#1851) for any questions.Cerebn0 Apr 18
Apr 17 [A] 10/10H Sen'jin and Quel'dorei Helix is an adult and family guild recruiting a couple of DPS and one healer for regular raids Tuesdays and Thursdays at 6:30 pm CST (7:30 pm EST). We are a casual guild that is focused on progression during raid nights. If you have questions or are interested, please feel free to contact me in game or send me mail.Beneficial3 Apr 17
Apr 17 Big Crips is recruiting! Big Crips is recruiting! We are a laid-back, adult progression guild with lots of experienced raiders, looking for people of a similar mindset. Our goal is to progress as far as possible, and have a great time together while we do. If you're looking for a place that's fun and like to kill stuff with as little drama as possible, we are just that! When we raid: Our progression schedule is Wed/Thurs 8-11 p.m. CST. We also run farm clears usually on Tuesday, and sometimes do other alt/fun runs other times in the week. We are currently 1/10 Mythic NH, with a soon kill on Chromatic Anomoly. What we expect: Fun progression raiders who have a decent knowledge of their class and specs. Good communication and attendance (RL is a thing, it comes first. Just let us know asap). Can get along with a multitude of different personalities, and isn't easily offended by "adult" conversation. We love to joke around, and literally anything can be a topic in guild chat or Discord. What we are looking for: Everything but tanks. We have some flexible people and are really just looking for more great players to fill out our raid team. Contact: You can contact myself in-game, through this post, or my BTag. Arakkias#1208 (Myself) Warandpeace#1107 (GM)Arakkias2 Apr 17
Apr 15 [H] Third Shift - Now Recruiting all Specs! We are a casual raiding guild that has scratched and clawed our way to 3/10 Heroic NH progression with a very small team. We are looking for all classes and specs. We raid 7:30PM - 10:00PM PST every Thursday and Friday! Contact us in game or on here for more info!Axorin0 Apr 15
Apr 11 [H] Late Night Weekend Raiders Wanted Praxis of War raids with another guild on Tichondrius. We have for years and it's a solid group. We are mostly normal mode raiders who reach into heroic when people get geared enough. Right now we are 9/10 H NH and we managed AOTC in EN. What we need is a ranged DPS or two to help fill out our roster and get closer to a 15 man size. We raid on Friday and Saturday nights from 11:30 PM Central to 2:00 AM Central. Praxis provides flasks and pots and food for its members as well as gems and enchants. We use our professions to take care of one another. We are a laid-back, mature group. There is often swearing and drinking in Discord, but nothing that stops the group from having a great time. (This is a drama-free zone. All loot is personal.) Most of us are older and will not be bothered by missed raids due to work or RL. Military more than welcome. Sometimes we wipe to idiot mistakes or because our tank fell asleep. It happens; we laugh about it. We also frequently do BGs, brawls, Mythic Keystones, WQs and legacy transmog runs. We play WoW. If anyone is still out there to read these boards contact me, Caimaren or Xanicortia in game. Or send us a letter. Yep. Praxis of War: Greater satisfaction through violence!Revengeance0 Apr 11
Apr 10 (A) Weekend raiding guild LFM weekend raiding guild looking for more players dps needed, all specs welcome 5/10H 10/10N nighthold raid times fri/sat 9pm start (server) if interested or want more information please contact me butterbunns#1657Sìnnex0 Apr 10
Apr 10 [A] LF Guild, returning player Will play whichever spec is needed. Played a Mage heavily at expansion launch and had to put the game down after doing EN. I'd like to get back into things casually. I'm looking for something long-term, and don't mind a newer guild. Schedule: Later afternoon/early evenings. Open to weekends depending on the schedule. I can bring whichever spec you need on this Druid. I'm currently pre-raid gearing, and have been sinking AP into Resto and Balance. #Moose13300Ozlo3 Apr 10
Mar 30 [H] Recreational Hazard - Recruiting Hello one and all! Recreational Hazard is looking for consistent raiders to join us as we continue into Heroic Nighthold! Players we're looking for: Mages, Warlocks, Shadow Priests, Restoration Shaman, and Frost/Unholy Death Knights. Our Schedule: We do progression raids on Tues/Thurs from 7pm-10pm server time. We also have optional raids on Fri/Sat from 8pm-11pm server time for Normal Nighthold and other Heroic Raids. Mythic Plus dungeons are being run on a near constant basis as well! Do NOT apply if you cannot make progression raids on a consistent basis. If you have any questions about RecHazard, contact Kroop (Sen'jin) in-game or post here for more! We hope to hear from you soon. Good luck and have fun!Kroop2 Mar 30
Mar 30 Returning player LF Guild Returning player looking for perfect guild match, I switch between two realms between alliance and horde. I'm a casual player looking for regular game play, as in I'm not ready by any means to do big kid raiding and dungeons, looking for funny occasional chat, helping and receiving the occasional help. Low key laid back folks that still love the game as much as I do. No drama by which I mean I cannot abide by verbal assaults, meaness, backstabbing, or slander. I don't get a lot of free time but that which I do I really enjoy and want to be surrounded by like minded people. Thank you.Jasearys4 Mar 30
Mar 30 LF Raiding guild 881 Chicken lookin for a raiding guild. Can make any raid time. not the best boomkin out there but willing to take criticism and will always come prepared. currently 3/7M EN 2/3H ToV and 1/10H NH. if you have any other questions feel free to send me a tell in game(Ravandil-senjin) or add my tag (Ravioli #11619)Ravandil6 Mar 30
Mar 30 10/10H Guild Looking for more dps. <SuperTroopers> Horde on US server Thrall Raid Times: Tuesday 10:30pm - 1:00am Wednesday & Thursday 9:45 PM - 1:00 AM EST/6:45 PM - 10:00 PM PST Age: 18+ mature 7/7H EN 3/3H TOV 10/10N NH 10/10H NH Hello Everyone, <SuperTroopers> is a newly formed guild of old friends that are veteran raiders in WoW with hardcore progression. We are not looking for hardcore, but we would like to progress efficiently and be competitive on our server. If we can get the numbers, we are going to do mythic as soon as possible. At the moment we are looking for range dps to fill up to 20 people. We are about min/maxing as much as we can for raiding to be as successful as we can for the limited time we have for raiding. We are a highly active guild that runs mythic dungeons constantly and are always running content with each other while having fun. If you have any questions or are interested, then please post on here or message me at my btag Metalfreek05#1366 or Zzugzzug#1948, Thestra#1134Haqssalot2 Mar 30
Mar 26 <The True Horde> is LF more raiders The True Horde is a highly active raiding guild with a very large late night raiding community that lasts all week long. We accept all types of players who want to raid semi-hardcore, casual, or just want to sit back and have fun! Our goal is to see our 3 Raid Teams strive to clear content to the best of their abilities. An important concept we like to follow is helping each other out whether it's about mechanics, gear, or classes/rotations, etc. Outside of raid, we like to run lots of Mythic+, PvP, or just throw together random guild events and we encourage everyone to participate! Raiding Expectations: Raiders are expected to have knowledge of their class, have researched the fights, and have their own food and flask. Cauldrons will be provided based on the rate of progression your team has. Attendance for raids is expected to be above 85% for the Semi-hardcore teams, 50% and above for the Casual Team. Raiders are required to contact their raid leaders if they know they cannot make it to one of the raid nights. Discord is mandatory as anyone who is not willing to listen to instructions in voice will not be allowed to raid. Players are expected to come with a good attitude and mindset of how the fights work. As mentioned before, we are always willing to help our raiders with their class and mechanics if we see you are struggling so nothing should be taken personally. Addons required for both Semi-hardcore Teams: DBM, RC Loot Council, Weak Auras(not mandatory but we highly recommend it). Our Casual Team requires DBM. Raid Teams: "TEAM SYLVANAS" - Semi-hardcore Raid Team Raid Leaders: Mauriat, Zyrae, Applefriter Schedule: Thurs(Optional), Fri, Sat, and Sun 7:00-10:00pm CST Current Progression: 3/10M, 10/10H, 2/3M, 3/3H, 7/7M "TEAM JARAXXUS" - Semi-hardcore Raid Team Raid Leaders: Dandard, Tidecaller, Worgnfremen Schedule: Wed, Thurs,and Sun 7:30-10:30pm CST Current Progression: 10/10H, 2/3M, 3/3H, 4/7M "TEAM SPICY BOIS" - Casual Raid Team Raid Leader: Tidecaller, Sculpt, Kiwikillal, Ghoulstark Schedule: Tues and Wed 7:00-10:00pm CST Current Progression: 5/10H, 10/10N, 3/3N, 7/7H If you would like to know more information or have any other questions feel free to contact the following below: Beastmode123#1957Applefriter0 Mar 26
Mar 25 (A) Cult of the Dead Cow Now Recruiting Cult of the Dead Cow, one of the oldest raiding guilds on Sen'Jin, is a casually-progressive raiding guild looking for great people to join us. Our group knows how to apply ourselves and consistently progress in raid encounters while at the same time realizing that there is life outside Azeroth. We are currently looking for tanks and DPS to join our ranks (sorry, full on healers.) Below is our basic info: • Raid Times: Tuesday & Thursday; 8:00pm-10:30pm server • Progression: 5/10 H NH, 10/10 N NH • Guild: Cult of the Dead Cow; established February 2006 For more information or to apply, please contact Lunanox (Lunanox#1807) Don't forget to check out our website at http://cows.guildomatic.com.Lunanox5 Mar 25
Mar 20 LF raiding guild Normal/heroic title says it all, I'm looking for an active raiding guild on Alliance side (sorry horde) for this toon (Holy priest) with working again, evenings are best for me 6EST- to about 11EST seems like it would be the best time for me but I might be able to be a bit flexible with that. hope to hear from people soon <3Quizotic1 Mar 20
Mar 20 [H] Healer LF PvE oriented guild. I'm a resto druid who recently got back into the game within the last two months. Just hit above 860 and looking for a [preferably mature] semi-casual PvE guild for raiding/mythics. Hope to get some responses.Pudzianowski2 Mar 20