Quel'dorei and Sen'jin

Apr 25, 2016 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Connected-Realms Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your connected realms with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. http://us.battle.net/en/community/conductRygarius0 Apr 25, 2016
16h (H) <LFR Certified>, 10/11M, Argus recruiting TL;DR: We are looking for great, reliable, ranged DPS who can help us get down Argus for Cutting Edge. If you're the real deal, we'll even pay for your server transfer. See contact details at the bottom. ----------------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------------------------------- LFR Certified is a Horde guild on the Dalaran-US server, currently looking for a few exceptional players to complete our Mythic Antorus raid group. We have been around since mid-WoD, and have a talented/dedicated core group; we're just looking to build on it. We are currently tied for 1st most-progressed Horde guild on Dalaran at 10/11M, and tied for third overall server (includes Alliance). Our primary raid times are Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, from 8pm-11pm server time (eastern). What <LFR Certified> has to offer: -- Guild bank stocked with feasts, flasks, and potions to supplement whatever you are lacking during our guild raids. -- Loot Council: Gear is distributed fairly based on tier-set-bonuses, best-in-slot, etc. basis, with the mentality that the raid/guild benefits as a whole before the sole-player. -- A consistent Friday-Saturday-Sunday raid schedule. We expect our players to also be consistent in being able to make those raid days/times. -- Knowledgeable, skilled leaders and fellow players. We value performance in mechanics over performance on the meters. We are more than willing to work with you to improve your numbers if that’s where you’re lacking. We are currently looking for skilled ranged dps, namely ele Sham, Mages, and another Warlock, but are considering any qualified, skilled, and enthusiast applicants. To inquire further, apply, or just get in touch, please contact Nebeon (Nebeon23#1360), Vythra (SteelPhantom#11476), Fenreal (Fenreal#1600), or Jasny (Soar#1805), in-game.Vythra0 16h
20h [A] Five Veteran Raiders Returning Hey all! My name is Keelee. We are a group of five real-life friends that are looking for a place to call home! Our group consists of: Resto Shaman Restro Druid Blood/Frost DK Fury/Arms Warrior DH We are all long-time players that have recently come back to the game. We are looking for a semi-casual raiding environment with plenty of tomfoolery thrown in. We are ready and willing to move servers - preferably one that is CST or EST. We are available to raid most days of the week. We may or may not wear pants while we raid. Will you adopt us? Contact me: KeelyJinx#1272 Thanks for reading! Good hunting!Keelee1 20h
1d H <Casually Elite> Recruiting for bfa Progression: Most of us are 6/11M antorus Raid times: Most likely will be on the weekends but will be discussed when more people flow in. What are we looking for: We are open to all classes & specs for pve and pvp. Who are we? Casually Elite is a brand new guild that resides on the connected realms of Sen’jin & Quel’dorei. Honestly our name says it all. Our goal is to push for Aotc for each raid in BFA with the possible result of becoming a mythic raiding guild. We formed because of past experiences with guild leaders and raid leaders and we hope to use their mistakes in hopes of making a better raid in fixing them. We also dabble with pvp such as arenas, rbgs, and regular bgs as well as Mythic dungeons. We encourage all raiders to have discord and the basic list of addons (Big Wigs, Details, etc). If you think you are interested in this guild or if u simply have any questions you can contact me in game (Tempeststorm-Sen’jin) or my btag (Stormrider#1445) or my right hand man (Didds#11332). Thanks for reading and hope to see you around! The following information is needed: Character name Day’s you can raid and times. Past raiding experience/Pvp experience.Tempeststorm4 1d
1d <After Shock> Horde, Casually hardcore <After Shock> Is looking for more life members! I’d like to go over my history first so you know what you’re gettin into. I played late late BC all of wrath and all of cata, pvp and pve. Lost interest in Pandaria and haven’t been back for more than a month until now. I have 2 of my good friends who just started playing with me right now, we play HORDE on senjin which is conjoined with Quel’Dorei. Right now obviously we’re leveling, I have one of every class around 90, my guild <After Shock> has been around since 2010/2011 we’re workng on getting everything unlocked. We ALWAYS play Friday and Saturday nights FROM ~8pm to ~4am mtn time, and there here and there for a few hours during the week and during daytime hours but that’s unpredictable and inconsistent. We have a DISCORD server set up. Bank has 6 tabs and we have a lot unlocked already from my time in cata and mists. We have all bought legion and pre purchased BFA. We are looking for anyone who wants to play with us and be part of the foundation of something great, if that means a new toon or a transfer, it’s all the same to us. Feel free to ask questions here or dm me. Battle tag: Fated#11908 works too. Thanks for reading Orphy5 1d
3d [A] ⚔️PvP Community Discord RageQuit Discord is the Alliance PvP Community for upcoming BFA. With experienced leadership in large scale communities, guilds and PvP. Join the fastest growing Discord with over 4k members and growing fast. https://discordapp.com/invite/9ghPBE9 Why join us? -We already host thousands other Alliance members within our Discord. We run events daily as shown in this link: https://teamup.com/ksx5hrm1rpryicafjs totaling over 60 Officers that work around the clock to make sure you get the best experience in PvP content. We also do many events on the fly due to World PvP. We do our best to make sure the Horde cower before us! -We have a very organized ranking structure to ensure events run smoothly and in a timely manner. If you ever want to become an Officer, all you have to do is apply in the #officer-application channel. We offer nice incentives and perks for our Officer core here at RageQuit. -ACTIVE Discord. Not only are we active, but we have cool things to do in our Discord such as you can personalize your profile by giving yourself personality roles and even personalize your color. We have music bots, Pokemon finding, trading, duel game and more! -PvP includes: BGs, RBGs, Arenas, World PvP, Tournments. Don’t PvP? No worries, we also do light PvE and even public events such as Karaoke, group movie viewing, Community Meetings with GIVEAWAYS and more. https://discordapp.com/invite/9ghPBE9 ←-What are you waiting for? JOIN NOW! OKAY I joined, now what? 1-Once you join, head to #game-setup channel and React with the emoji below WOW image to get the @WoW role and view WoW related gaming channels. 2- Read over the #rules-info channel for all the detailed list of all that we have to offer in our server. 3-Have FUN within our Community! If you have any questions or need help, contact the #❓support channel. https://discordapp.com/invite/9ghPBE9 -Deathology, President of the RageQuit Community -Cadigan, President of the RageQuit CommunityCadigan0 3d
6d Stormrage <Thee Fluffy Bunnies> is Recruiting Guild: <Thee Fluffy Bunnies> Faction: Alliance Server: Stormrage Raid Days: Friday & Saturday 8:30pm -11:30pm EST server Cleared: 8/11H Recruiting: Looking for Heals and Dps and active casual members Goals: We are currently recruiting active members to have a happy solid guild. We are recruiting more solid core members for our raid team. Intending on mythic raid content. We plan on being active within and out of the guild. I realize, as a guild, trying to rebuild that it will be difficult. Considering the Expansion is right around the corner, which is why we are preparing for that as well, but at the same time maintaining it being fun and just overall having a good time. Extras: We offer discord and all its many tools. We have games periodically during holidays and off days as well. Our calendar stays full of events. Contacts: B.tag: Biggjax#11657 Kithanna#1592 “Stay Fluffy”Bigjax0 6d
6d hi hiRevengeance1 6d
May 9 (A) Veteran hunter, LF veteran Sen'jin guild I'm looking for a casual, raid focused guild that spends their time wisely progressing through content but still enjoys the game. I'm available later in the evenings (8:00PM - 11:00PM server time) weekdays and possibly some on the weekends (but not often). I prefer my hunter, but I'm willing to occasionally raid as a healing Druid. I'm only looking for a Sen'jin guild, and might be kind of picky. About me... I actually re-rolled on this server the first day it opened with a guild called Defiance, I raided with them for two years and enjoyed every minute of it. I left Defiance and joined a rival guild called Nether (as nerdy as this sounds it was a very difficult decision), I raided with them for two years as well and also enjoyed the likes of Naxx and two C'thun kills. After BC released a few of us splintered off and created a casual raiding guild called Liberate my Madness, after about a year or so with them I quit WoW for about 8 years. Now I'm back, with kids, a career, f'n bills, a wife, and an itch to not raid BFA in the LFR section! Send me an in game mail, or via the Blizz app and we'll discuss, thanks!Distinct0 May 9
May 4 [H] Bridgeburners - casual guild recruiting We’re a small guild that’s been active for a number of years (formed around Cataclysm timeframe) but are down to a handful of active players and are looking for a change from pugging dungeons and raids. Our core players are all 30+, all of us with full time jobs and kids. We’re looking for friendly mature adult players interested in questing, dungeons (including keystones) and casual raiding (if we get enough to fill a team). We’re typically only active Fri-Sun due to real life demands and such. Interested players can contact me @ Rahadan#1244 (Btag) or respond here.Tyleiran2 May 4
May 3 A-TGTR - 5/11M - Stormrage - Recruiting!! <The Gang Tries Raiding> [A]- Is a mythic progression guild on Stormrage made of a solid core of raiders from Medivh/Exodar. We are looking for members who would like to be a part of a tight knit community, be able to perform well on a consistent basis, and continue improving their play style with out falling behind other raiders. Now I do not wish to lie to anyone about our situation. The fact are, at this moment, we have 20 raiders in our ranks. With that said, like many other guilds, we had issues in the last few weeks filling our raids due to poor attendance. With that in mind, we have decided to offer paid server transfers to anyone willing to try us out. This is meant to be an incentive for sure, but it is also to prove that we have no intention of disbanding or take any break of raiding. Progression Raid days and Times: Tuesday/Thursday 7:45pm-11pm Server time (EST) Possible third day in BFA Keep in mind that this guild was formed with the goal of building the best group possible for BFA. So ask yourself this, is current progression the most important feature in the game for me? If so, then yeah, we are 5/11M, there is hundreds of guilds further progressed then us. What we can offer tho, is a great community that raid in an environment with no toxicity, fun, and able to progress at a decent pace. Healer: Paladin Shaman Melee DPS: Rogue Monk Death knight Shaman Warrior Ranged DPS Shaman Warlock Priest Mage -Thank you for your time - if you are interested, please reach out to the below officer: Bnet - Dudetastique#1301 Discord - Dudetastique#3190Dudetastique0 May 3
Apr 28 Woofles' Ore and Herb Delivery Service Do you need ore or herbs that you are uninclined or otherwise can't be bothered to collect yourself? Do you have plenty of gold that you just can't find a use for? Have you ever considered combining these problems into one and letting someone else take care of it? Look no further, because I am fully capable of collecting any ore and herbs that might exist within the game. If you are interested in putting in an order, please send me an in game letter detailing what you are looking for, the quantity needed, and how much you're willing to pay for the convenience.Woofles0 Apr 28
Apr 9 (A) Anyone have a stock of WoD herbs? I'm willing to trade 2:1 (any 2 of mine, for 1 of yours) for Gorgrond Flytrap. Thanks. Amsalon#1539Färshaw0 Apr 9
Mar 31 Looking for a casual guild I recently transferred to Quel'dorei, and I am looking for a friendly casual guild that I can spend some time and learn a thing or two. This is my first-time play WoW so I am open to all kinds of events.,PVP, Dungeons, raids, questing, you name it.Kelderon0 Mar 31
Mar 21 [Illidan][H]<Recursion>Recruiting DPS! <Recursion> is now recruiting! About us: We are a newly formed small group of like-minded adults looking for other mature players to fill out our core raid team for BFA. To us, the word "Casual" means strong teamwork to complete as much content as possible, while still having fun during our 2 night raid week. 11/11H AOTC experienced. Raid Schedule: Wednesday/Friday evenings from 8-11pm EST. This consists of heroic on Wednesday nights, and clean-up / normal on Friday. We welcome any solid players, and are specifically looking for the following classes / roles: Ranged DPS: Open Melee DPS: Open Alts also welcome! Contact Info: Bakua (p0cahuntr3ss#1747) Horum (Horum#1559) Orchidia (Melicious#1794)Bakua0 Mar 21
Mar 21 A- Healer Looking to Raid - Casually Greetings All, I'm currently a member of an awesome progression guild however I think I need to be in a bit more casual guild to get my raiding chops back. I do like to raid have not played for a while so want to get back. I work, have a pup and like to play wow for fun. I carry a heal and tank spec and am a good learner and make myself laugh. Looking for an adult alliance guild where folks are fun, chill and like to raid. Thanks for listening!Soulgato1 Mar 21
Mar 20 Quel'dorei BC player roster WHERE ARE YOU PEOPLE NOW? And I guess people who started here in other expansions can post too. Bonus points if you've played on QD since vanilla. Since the old thread got deleted (RIP, that thread was like three years old), I figured I'd make a new one, even though it will probably get zero attention in this awful dead new forum. Not to mention the last 10 or so QDers probably peaced right out of WoW. TO BEGIN Ghelmidian > Nixx (draenei priest) > Nixx-Staghelm (human priest)Ghelmidian52 Mar 20
Mar 15 (H) <Big Fish> Recruiting [M/W/F 7:30 PST] <Big Fish> is a Horde re-roll guild on Sen'jin (connected to Quel'dorei) focused on building a great community for the end of Legion and onward through Battle for Azeroth. Our aspirations are semi-hardcore raiding (CE) and high Mythic+ keystone progression (currently rounding out our +21's/+22's, pushing to +23's). This guild aims to clear content quickly and efficiently, without the need for the toxic environment or an egotistic leadership core that plagues most serious guilds. We care more about having a group of mature, silly, skilled, fun people whose attitudes mesh well together than having elitist players or rage rhinos (aquatic animals only please - manatees preferred). We are a collection of 2/11M to 11/11M raiders with a long history of progression raiding. Our Mythic Plus players range from 3,000 to 4,100 rating. Our PvPers have achieved Gladiator in multiple seasons. And some of our members (one, just one, probably the only one) enjoy PvP pet battles, so the diversity is real. <Big Fish> is an ambitious venture with big ideas looking to bolster the roster and start clearing Mythic here on our new home, Sen'jin Horde. Raid Times Monday: 7:30 PM - 10:30 PM Pacific Wednesday: 7:30 PM - 10:30 PM Pacific Friday: 7:30 PM - 10:30 PM Pacific Feel free to contact any of our officers in game for more info! Wet / Titanslayer / Bolt (Large, and in charge.) Ay (Lock that needs to race change, liek, yesterday.) Murphy / Skyuppercut (Gladiator every season? You bet. PvE virago? Mos def.) Hôlycrit / Holyshawk (80% Paladin, which is basically 100% Paladin...)Ay7 Mar 15
Mar 14 <A><Last Attempt> Mythic Raid Recruitment <Last Attempt> (AtBT 5/11 M) of Sen'Jin is a semi-hardcore raiding guild that offers steady paced raiding progression in a no-drama, mature(ish) environment. Considering prepared raiders for Antorus / BfA. Tu/Wed @ 8p (Progression) & Sun @ 8p (Farm & Recruit Trials). Dendron#1155Dendrophile7 Mar 14
Mar 6 (H) Mythic Antorus Interest Are there any bored raiders interested in futzing around in mythic? I was looking at forming a Mythic Raid team on Sen'jin but i'm not sure what nights or times would be best. I'm not available Thursday or Monday but otherwise I'm just seeing who would be interested. It would probably be faster to add my Btag Atarg#1878.Vuhdoheelz0 Mar 6
Mar 1 6/11M Recruiting DPS Dalaran(H) LFR Certified is a Horde guild on the Dalaran-US server, currently looking for a few exceptional players to complete our Mythic Antorus raid group. We have been around since mid-WoD, and have a talented/dedicated core group; we're just looking to build on it. Progress: 6/11M - 6/9M - 5/10M - 7/7M - 2/3M Our primary raid times are Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, from 8pm-11pm server time (eastern), with alt-gearing/normal/titanforge-chance raids occurring throughout the week, usually Thursdays. We are constantly looking for people to push keys as well. What <LFR Certified> has to offer: -- Guild bank stocked with feasts, flasks, and potions to supplement whatever you are lacking during our guild raids. -- Loot Council: Gear is distributed fairly based on tier-set-bonuses, best-in-slot, etc. basis, with the mentality that the raid/guild benefits as a whole before the sole-player. -- A consistent, but casual Friday-Saturday-Sunday raid schedule. We expect our players to also be consistent in being able to make those raid days/times. We realize that people have real-life things that sometimes take precedence, that’s no problem. What we’re not looking for are folks who can’t make every Friday, or can only raid half the night on Saturdays, etc. -- Knowledgeable, skilled leaders and fellow players. We are more than willing to work with you to improve your numbers if that’s where you’re lacking. We will not carry people though. We are currently looking for skilled Mage/Ele/Boomkin, but are considering any qualified, skilled, and enthusiast applicants. To inquire further, apply, or just get in touch, please contact Nebeon (Nebeon23#1360), Fenreal (Fenreal#1600), or Jasny (Soar#1805), in-game. Can also reach me fast on Discord: Nebeon#4320Spicegold1 Mar 1
Feb 25 FREE GIVEAWAYS – H Argus, Mounts, Pets, etc Hello everyone! We're a HORDE carry team dedicated to provide the best runs for you! Apart from selling Heroic Antorus services we also do GIVEAWAYS every week! If you don’t wish to buy a run and simply want to be part of our growing community while participating in our giveaways, I encourage you to join our discord! What giveaways are you guys doing? Our giveaways range from pets, mounts, Heroic Argus, Heroic Antorus Clear, etc. As our community grows so will our desire to give more! Discord link: https://discord.gg/2qy9p4z Join our discord to take advantage of our giveaways and be part of our growing discord community! Our goal: We believe in giving back to our community as part of our commitment to sharing our success. To take part of our founded principle we welcome you to join our fast-growing discord community. You will have the opportunity to participate in giveaways that will benefit you and enforce our mission statement: our success starts with your success.Helloimferal2 Feb 25
Feb 25 6/11M Recruiting DPS Dalaran(H) LFR Certified is a Horde guild on the Dalaran-US server, currently looking for a few exceptional players to complete our Mythic Antorus, the Burning Throne raid group. We have been around since mid-WoD, and have a talented/dedicated core group; we're just looking to build on it. We are currently the 3rd most-progressed Horde guild on Dalaran: 6/11M --- 6/9M --- 5/10M --- 7/7M --- 2/3M Our primary raid times are Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, from 8pm-11pm server time (eastern), with alt-gearing/normal/titanforge-chance raids occurring throughout the week, usually Thursdays. We also consistently run +15 keystones for 960 loot on multiple characters throughout the week. What <LFR Certified> has to offer: -- Guild bank stocked with feasts, flasks, and potions to supplement whatever you are lacking during our guild raids. -- Loot Council: Gear is distributed fairly based on tier-set-bonuses, best-in-slot, etc. basis, with the mentality that the raid/guild benefits as a whole before the sole-player. -- A consistent, but casual Friday-Saturday-Sunday raid schedule. We expect our players to also be consistent in being able to make those raid days/times. We realize that people have real-life things that sometimes take precedence, that’s no problem. What we’re not looking for are folks who can’t make every Friday, or can only raid half the night on Saturdays, etc. -- Knowledgeable, skilled leaders and fellow players. We are more than willing to work with you to improve your numbers if that’s where you’re lacking. High demand for Mage/Ele/Boomkin, though don't be shy to apply. We are considering any qualified, skilled, and enthusiast applicants. To inquire further, apply, or just get in touch, please contact Nebeon (Nebeon23#1360), Fenreal (Fenreal#1600), Jasny (Soar#1805), or Vythra (SteelPhantom#11476) in-game.Vythra0 Feb 25
Feb 15 (A)Husband + wife looking for raiding guild Looking to find an active and adult guild that couples can fit into for preparing to raid again on a set schedule. My main is a paladin that I have used since Wrath and the wife has her Combat rogue that she has mained since Wrath. Looking to either heal or dps as needed. Thanks!Death1 Feb 15
Feb 15 Looking for chill guild I’ve returned after a long break from wow and ready to get back at it. I’ve got a couple lvl 80s (cap when I played last) and leveling a toon now to get back in tune. Looking for a chill guild to hit up all the instances and raids as available. Discord would be preferred as the communication platform. Thanks!Drewlock1 Feb 15
Feb 7 (H) Looking for a Guild I'm here looking to see if there are any guilds out there that have fun any more? You know, not a guild that makes raiding feel like a job. More like a guild that talks and interacts with one another. A guild that does stuff together like a group. A guild that help out its members and isn't too cliquey. I wanna laugh, kill stuff, collect stuff and generally just have a good time. I really want to have fun playing this game again. Its beginning to feel like a job with all the grinding and reppin' and questing that must be maintained. Tis a game and that should mean fun, right? Please reply here if you think your guild could be the one for me. Or add me to btag @ keri#1432Keriannaa1 Feb 7
Feb 7 Looking for a Guild Hello all, I'm new to Sen'jin and am looking for a guild to join. Right now time is limited for me and I'm just looking for a fun group up people to chat with while I just muddle along. I do the occasional bg and dungeon and have no problem helping out if time permits and I hope to get into raiding and mythic dungeons once I have the time. Thank you all for reading and I'll see you in game.Praetorian1 Feb 7
Feb 7 Casual Healer Casual Healer here recently transferred to this server looking for a casual guild. I work a lot so I don't get to play often but I'm looking for a cool group of people to chat with and get to know. I would like to progress into Mythic dungeons. Maybe this would drive me to play a little more. Just giving the fourms thing a shot, hit me up in game if you want.. Send me a letter in game.Kosodami1 Feb 7
Feb 2 Graveyard Shift [A] The Late Night Community Are you someone that frequently, or exclusively, plays WoW during the latest of hours at night and into the morning light? If so, then you are well aware of the lack of community and activity at that time. Pugs can easily be the worst of the daily batch, the number of active guilds is extremely slim, and you often get the leftovers for Mythic+ and PvP groups. What's worse, is when a formerly reliable late night guild's activity starts to decline, your selection of new guilds is often coupled with a hefty server change cost (and sometimes faction change too). This is where Graveyard Shift comes in to play! Graveyard Shift is a new Discord community that strives to cater towards players that claim the world of Azeroth between 9:00 PM and 11:00 AM Eastern time. The idea behind Graveyard Shift is for you to no longer need to switch servers, or guilds, unless you desire to. This is the not-guild guild, where it doesn't matter what server you are on or what guilds you are in. We have tools to help you get the right info out to other community members so you don't have to bog your B.net friends list down. Currently we are only supporting the Alliance faction, but if the demand grows we will venture into the Horde. At Blizzcon 2017 it was announced that a new "Community" feature will be added to WoW with Battle for Azeroth. Essentially this looks to be an in-game version of Discord. Once the feature launches, we plan to make every use of it in tandem with this Discord server. More information will become available once the feature reaches the PTR. Some, but not all, of the activities and interests you can find here include: • Legacy raiding and achievements • Rare mount/toy/pet farming • Casual and progressive raiding • PvP (Arena teams and Rated Battle Grounds) • Community events: Transmog parties, group leveling events, and more Graveyard Shift is completely open for anyone to join at any time. Anyone can create an event at any time, but those that continuously and reliably create and lead events can become Event Hosts. Everything in WoW is open to cross realm activity now, with the exception of current tier Mythic raiding. Join Graveyard Shift today! https://discord.gg/AdQz5ZrAquadeus0 Feb 2
Jan 28 Arena 3v3 no exp to world champ push. LFT for 3v3 no luck in arena section of the forum, thought i would see if anyone who is on sen'jin wants to push 3v3/possably try to get good enough for world champs. no /rage just want to learn to fight as a team, kick some names and take some a$$. add me and send me a message if your down. again serious but chill AF. ADD ME: Hordetough#1548Vorks0 Jan 28
Jan 21 (H) 961 Resto Shaman LF Mythic Antorus Just looking for a mythic group to run with on Sen'jin. My btag is Atarg#1878 if you need to ask any major questions.Vuhdoheelz0 Jan 21
Jan 5 BC Nostalgia Was leveling a new alt through Nagrand earlier today and it made me remember this video. Any <Pink Bunnies> still play? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bwq472mrkzkCombatken2 Jan 5
Dec 27 Minus Fifteen is recruiting DPS for Mythic! Hi! We're looking for new members. 7.3 is live and Antorus is Here!. We're looking to bolster our ranks with a few new members of the team, and start off strong in the new raid. Our current goal for the rest of the expansion is to clear heroic as quickly as we can and spend some time messing around casually in Mythic! We're mostly looking for a whole whack of DPS (mostly ranged with a few exceptions: see below) as well as maybe an off spec healer. Here's the long short of who we are as a guild. I'll try to keep it brief and to the point instead of endlessly listing our amazing achievements and trying to razzle dazzle you into joining our team. We've been around in one form or another since Mid-TBC. We've been raiding solidly in our current state since early MoP, achieving all ahead of the curve achievements in both MoP and WoD. Our numbers dipped a bit (a lot) with the large player dropout that occured in WoD, but Legion is great and everything is on the up and up. We're back into our element.. Our guild is very social outside of raiding. We have a couple of marriages to speak of that spurred from the guild, long lasting friendships and all that candy coated stuff. We do a yearly (sometimes twice a year) real life meet up that we refer to as Minus Fifteencon. We have an active facebook group, and we hang out on Discord regularly outside of raids. So if thats your thing, we have it in spades! We're looking for applicants that excel in whatever role it is they play. Someone who takes the game seriously, shows up on time, researches fights, has consumables, can take constructive criticism. We clear content efficiently and have fun doing so. Our focus is heroic level raiding, but we're now eager to have a go at Mythic raiding and start kicking butt in there. We currently raid Tuesday/Thursday at 9 PM CST. We're adding optional (but encouraged) scheduled events each Wednesday and Saturday for clearing as much Kara and Mythic plus as possible. **High Need:** * Hunter (Ranged) * Mage * Elemental Shaman * DPS Warrior * DPS DK * Havoc DH * Feral Druid * Balance Druid **Medium Need:** * Warlock * Shadow Priest * Enh Shaman **Low Need:** * WW Monk * Survival Hunter * Ret Paladin * Rogue Contact: * Scrublord (that's me) mmcleister#1115 * Lyste sueshi#1637 * Tiktiki Lyntiki#1261 * Solinvictus ZeroCaliber#1576 If you're interested in joining add any of the above people to inquire (myself in particular. Best to add realID as I play a lot of alts.) or visit our website at: http://minus15.shivtr.com/ tl;dr: We're fun, we're pretty laid back, we're pretty good at the game, and we're recruiting a whole bunch of DPS.Akatosh20 Dec 27
Dec 3 [A] <Symbiosis> 1/11M LF RDps/Heal <Symbiosis> is an alliance guild on Sen'jin/Quel'dorei focused on semi-hardcore raiding and progressing through Mythic raid content. We are very laid back outside of progression raiding and have a very active group of players at all times of day for mythic+ dungeons and other activities. We lost a couple of dps due to school reasons, so we are looking to refill those slots for Antorus. Our current Antorus progression is 1/11M. We are leading the server atm! Our loot is managed via RCLootcouncil. We use Discord for communication. Our raid nights/times are as follows: Tues/Thurs/Sun 7-10pm CST Currently looking for: Rdps for the main roster and a healer Feel free to contact me for more information: Cyndreya#1336Cyndreya1 Dec 3
Nov 28 <Timelost> Raid Recruitment (Sen'jin) Timelost is a newly formed guild currently with only a few players. After a break from the game we are starting up again wanting to progress in raids. We have experience with heroic raiding in the past, not at current content. Now that Antorus is coming out we want to start progressing on it as soon as possible. We are pretty laid back and do not like drama. Raid nights are Fridays starting at 8:30 PM EST. We may pick up again on Sundays if enough people are available. We will be using Discord for voice chat. We are in need of pretty much any class and spec, but we currently have our 2 tanks. We are open to recruiting pretty much anyone, even with no or little experience. Feel free to contact me with any questions at kami#1696Kàmi0 Nov 28
Nov 24 [H] <Parts Unknown> (9/9 H) Heroic Guild LFM Parts Unknown - Sen'jin [Horde] 9/9 [H] TOS About: We have no intention of being a hard core guild. Our goal is to clear the current content and get AOTC each tier. With the Antorus the Burning Throne Raid right around the corner, we’re looking to add a few like minded and experienced people to our core raiding team. Raid Schedule: Thurs & Mon (9:30 pm to 11:30 pm EST) Recruiting Needs: LF Tank (immediate opening) LF Strong Ranged DPS LF Healers w/ DPS offspecs If you are interested in applying please contact us: Hpnotiq#11936 on bnetHpnotiq1 Nov 24
Nov 17 Snaxxramas is recruiting! [For more information, visit this thread: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20759271742 ] Just trying to get a tighter audience here. If you're looking for a casual/semi-hardcore guild then this place has been set up for you! I'm by no means a hardcore player, but that doesn't mean I don't know how to play. The guild itself is VERY new, so by joining you'll be remembered as a founding member as such. Depending how much action the guild gets, we might be able to get a solid mythics group up, and maybe even a raid group if enough of you join. I'll be honest with you: I'm just looking for anyone willing to run dungeons and/or raids, old or new. If you want to trial the guild out that's absolutely fine! There's no obligation here, just a relaxed leveling experience. The only reason I'll ever have a go at you is if you steal from the guild bank! The guild is there for whoever wants to join! Just whisper Ceannia-Quel'dorei, reply to this thread with a toon name, or just add my battletag here: Willphonse#1744 Thanks guys, and have a fantastic day c:Ceannia1 Nov 17
Nov 13 [A] <Sinister Ambitions> Looking for more!! We are currently just looking for more active players and if you are interested in raiding, you could join our progression raid group. We are currently 8/9 H ToS and raid on Fri/Sat 7-10PM Server. We have a plethora of 15+ active players who are friendly and actively group together for shenanigans. If you are interested in hearing more information or in joining my Bnet is Stensen14#1510Samanthia0 Nov 13
Nov 13 <A> 927 MM Hunter LF Guild 927 ilvl mythic + spec and 931 ilvl raid spec looking for a guild. Would prefer a guild that raids evenings PST. I have a raiding history dating back to TBC but over time my old guild fell apart so, I am looking for a new home. I am more than willing to help in any capacity. Basically I just miss the guild/MMO aspect of this game and looking to get involved again.Andruin1 Nov 13
Oct 29 The Gods of War looking for more players The Gods of War is looking for players to fill our raid group or combined raiding with another guild. The guild is made up of players who have been playing together for 12 plus years. Due to Real Life we have lost a few of our raiders and need more to fill out our group. We currently raid Saturday's at 7:30 server and looking at a second night. We run dungeons, mythics, and mythic + to help gear up anyone who may need help. If a casual raiding atmosphere is what you are looking for, contact anyone in game or reply here.Aliveagain0 Oct 29
Oct 3 935 Prot Pally LF 2-3 Night Mythic Raid Group As it says in the title I am a 935 Equipped Protection Paladin and I am looking for a Raiding Guild that has a permanent raiding spot open. I shattered my hand in a car accident during the middle of Mythic Nighthold progression and am finally coming back. Currently I am 4/10 M NH 10/10 H NH 5/7M EN 7/7 H EN 2/3 M TOV 3/3 H TOV I'd prefer to raid two - three nights a week and end by 12 EST. I am available any days. (Note: A little bit about my skill, quick learning, and commitment. I came back on Tuesday at ilvl 903. I have ran non stop mythic pluses to catch up, am now ilvl 935, and ranked #9 on the server for Protection Paladins on raider.io. I have cleared 6/9 N TOS and 7/9 H TOS Killed KJ Heroic.) A little bit about myself. I have been playing WoW since the launch of Burning Crusade and raided end game content the entire time. I started raiding really hard core in the beginning and all the way through Cataclysm. This being 5 nights a week 5 hours a night. I am always online trying to better myself and push any content I can. I cleared Nightbane the second week it was out and I was the first one in my guild to clear a +10 and +15 within the time limit. I am always trying to push keys as high as they can go just for the challenge and to better myself. I have raided end game in several other games including, but not limited to: FFXIV, FFXI, SWTOR, RIFT, AION, GW2, Wildstar, BNS, etc. I have about 14 years of raiding experience. Feel Free to contact me in game. BNET CiliegiaOrsa#1119. Hope to hear from you soon and thank you for your time. Can provide several references that can vouch for my skills. : )Ciliegia3 Oct 3
Sep 22 [H] Middle Aged Group LFM Greetings Quel'Dorei & Sen'jin, Corpus Zero Gaming (CZG) is a mixed title gaming community founded on one basic idea; to create a stable and consistent environment for friends to meet up after work and enjoy some video games together. The Core of CZG is middle aged working class player that strive to keep a healthy balance between their personal lives and their gaming lives. Even though we've come in/out of the WOW raiding scene through the years we've always stuck together and have used the online gaming scene to foster some truly amazing friendships. The group has evolved into a discord based community that keeps toxicity, negativity, and clique seclusion to a minimum. With solid leadership & a new brand, CZG is looking to expand our player base and create new and lasting friendships with fellow PC gamers. We currently have scheduled events for Warcraft, Starcraft 2 & DOTA 2 & through the help of CZG Curators our community is always looking to expand our gaming horizons to new and exiting PC gaming titles. We do not require a server transfer or have WOW guild membership to raid with us. Events are scheduled on discord in the #czg-events channel. All CZG Events are scheduled on Pacific Standard time -08:00 (Hyjal server time) Current Warcraft Status: The Core players of CZG are seasoned Warcraft players returning from a WoW break. When Legion launched we went hard and burned out fast with the steep grinding requirements to meet our Mythic Progression Goals. Since then we've taken a step backwards and have refocused ourselves on the lighter side of the game setting our sights on Heroic Progression with a less aggressive raid schedule. Currently our sights are set on clearing Heroic Tomb of Sargeras before The Burning Throne launches. We have 2 hours slated for each raid but in some cases are willing to extend 30 minutes to grab a kill if were right on the edge. Current Warcraft Schedule: Tuesday 7PM - 9.(30)PM - Warcraft (normal tier farming right now) Wednesday 7PM - 9.(30)PM - Warcraft (heroic progression) Sunday 7pm - 9.(30)PM - Warcraft (non-current tier content EN, ToV, NH, past exp. achievements...) If you're interested in chatting and getting more information about CZG please hop into our Discord & check out the #czg-welcome and #czg-introductions channels. Contact @Corpus once you've had a chance to look around and well schedule a quick chat to get you into the fold. https://discord.gg/tsSXcJGMajadar0 Sep 22
Sep 15 [A] Misfit Toy Company looking for players Misfit Toy Company is currently looking for players of all types and classes. We are a fun group of people who have been playing together for a long time. If you would like to give us a try, we raid on tues and thurs 830 server . Currently we are 10/10 N NH and 4/10 H. We like to have fun, and myself and my officers are always willing to help guildies with mythics/gear/itemization etc. if your interested just hit me up here or in game. Thank you for taking the time to read this.Ptsdthegamer1 Sep 15
Sep 11 924 UH DK lf guild 924 UH DK, 922 O/S BLD, LF mature and social raiding guild. LF weeknight raiding, but not into the middle of the night.Evò0 Sep 11
Sep 11 Looking to combine for raiding Hey all! Our <Nevermore> raid team is currently lacking raiders and we are trying to refill as fast as possible before the new raid comes out. We've had a few RL (real life) situations take some of our most dedicated players, so we are currently rebuilding. Our raid nights are typically Wed/Thurs nights from 8pm-11pm realm. On occasion we will raid on Sunday nights. We have taken about a month break from raiding but right now we are currently getting back into it. We are 9/9 normal and only 3/9 heroic =( though many of our current raiders have cleared, just not as a guild. We are currently open to combining raid groups from now until the new raid comes out as well, and possibly continuing. We have about 6-7 players who are online and ready to raid every Wed/Thurs night, and would be happy to join forces for the time being. Currently we have 2 tanks, both which can dps off spec, 2 holy paladins with only 1 dps off spec, and a few melee/range (rogue, hunter, demon hunter) If interested in joining us or combining each week for raiding, please add me for more info and I can direct you to our GM. Contact- Alexalyn#1903Alexalyn1 Sep 11
Sep 8 [Alliance] <Phantom> 9/9H We're an adult casual raiding guild that raids Wednesday and Monday 8:30PM -11:30PM PST. Looking for rdps and a tank to consistently raid mythic. The idea is to have a solid 20-25 Man group. A few in the guild have raided together for many years, some as far back as BC. A lot of us are RL friends, and meet when we travel etc. Our guild culture is very important. We treat everyone well. We're all about fun while "progressing". We only raid 2 nights a week; so consistency is the most important trait in a raider. We're also always happy to have social players! Feel free to realID me (progeny#1851) for any questions.Cerebn0 Sep 8
Sep 4 The True Horde Need 2 DPS. 1 Melee/ 1 Ranged, any class works! -Add me on discord @ Dark#6741 or btag Beastmode123#1957 The True Horde is a highly active raiding guild with a very large late night raiding community that lasts all week long. We accept all types of players who want to raid semi-hardcore, casual, or just want to sit back and have fun! Our goal is to see our 2 Raid Teams strive to clear content to the best of their abilities. An important concept we like to follow is helping each other out whether it's about mechanics, gear, or classes/rotations, etc. Outside of raid, we like to run lots of Mythic+, PvP, or just throw together random guild events and we encourage everyone to participate! Raiding Expectations: Raiders are expected to have knowledge of their class, have researched the fights, and have their own food and flask. Cauldrons will be provided based on the rate of progression your team has. Attendance for raids is expected to be above 85% for the Semi-hardcore teams, 50% and above for the Casual Team. Raiders are required to contact their raid leaders if they know they cannot make it to one of the raid nights. Discord is mandatory as anyone who is not willing to listen to instructions in voice will not be allowed to raid. Players are expected to come with a good attitude and mindset of how the fights work. As mentioned before, we are always willing to help our raiders with their class and mechanics if we see you are struggling so nothing should be taken personally. Addons required for both Semi-hardcore Teams: DBM, RC Loot Council, Weak Auras(not mandatory but we highly recommend it). Our Casual Team requires DBM. We offer players who are interested trial runs across other servers if they would like to get a feel for us! Raid Teams: "TEAM SYLVANAS" - Mythic Raid Team Raid Leaders: Mauriat, Zyrae, Applefriter Schedule: Thurs, Fri, Sat 7:00-10:00pm CST Current Progression: 3/9M, 9/9H "TEAM SPICY BOIS" - Heroic Raid Team Raid Leader: Liljess, Freshilicious, Maguthuris Schedule: Tues and Wed 7:00-10:00pm CST Current Progression: 7/9H, 1/10M If you would like to know more information or have any other questions feel free to contact the following below: Beastmode123#1957Beastmøde2 Sep 4
Aug 23 [H]Frost Mage/Rogue LF Raiding Guild 904 Frost Mage looking for a weekend (Sat/Sun) or late night weekday (midnight central time or later) raiding guild for me and my 898 Rogue friend. We're both laid back and enjoy raiding groups that love to have a good time while raiding. We both have raiding experience for all expansions, and we're looking for a new group. We run M+'s all week and join in on PuG raids, but need a consistent raid group to get more progression done to be ready for ToS. I also have a 903 Guardian Druid if a tank spot is needed. If your guild has room for us, add me @ rabbhimslf#1159 or my friend @ nudegamer#1576Valileanna1 Aug 23
Aug 23 Looking for Guild I'm a retribution paladin looking for a guild to raid with. I'm iLvl 902 lvl 52 ashbringer, also have my truthguard to 47 and silver hand to 48. I've also got a shaman (Ally-iLvl 870) that's in the process of gearing up. 1. Times available & time zone: 8:00-11:00PM T/W/Th EST time zone 2. Server preference: PVE or RP, if transfering prefer EST time zone server 3. Faction preference: Alliance 4. Hardcore/semi-hardcore/casual: Semi-Hardcore 5. Current progression/experience: 10/10H Nighthold, 2/10M Nighthold https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/senjin/belgur/pve 6. Recent logs (if available): https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/senjin/belgur 7. Contact info: Belgur#1314 8. Anything else: I mainly play ret, I have tanked in the past, healing could be rough.Belgur1 Aug 23
Aug 13 WTB a M+ 15 carry Looking to buy a M+ 15 carry on my druid. I love the skin, but don't feel I have the gear/am not good enough to get a group together on my own. Would love to pay a group on SJ/QD to carry my 860 ilvl butt through M+. Message me in game - Athena#1392 and lets set something up.Åtropos2 Aug 13