Ravencrest and Uldaman

Apr 25, 2016 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Connected-Realms Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your connected realms with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. http://us.battle.net/en/community/conductRygarius0 Apr 25, 2016
6d <Inversion> LFM for heroic Antorus! Who are we? A bunch of friends who like to raid. We fight like siblings sometimes, so we might as well be family. We're all adults, but that's not always obvious from our chat channels or Discord. We managed to clear normal mode Antorus this week, but we really need more raiders to fill out our team for heroic this tier. Here's the pertinent information: Schedule - Heroic raids - Tuesday and Sunday 8:00pm - 10:30pm central Normal raid - Friday 8:00pm - 10:30pm central Who we need - Anyone who can consistently attend our raid times, stay out of fire, know your class/spec, follow mechanics rather than just HULK SMASH BOSS, and not be an absolute jerk. What we need - All classes are welcome; however, we need ranged dps and heals more than any others. A good, reliable tank would also be great, since both of our tanks are capable of topping our dps meters if we let them stop tanking. Besides raiding, we have a lot of players in-guild who enjoy running Mythic + keystones. We don't have set groups or schedules for those, but most days we have at least one group going, sometimes two. Many of us enjoy collecting transmog, pets, or achievements. I still plan on going back to Maiden in ToS eventually and sacrificing all our hunters until we get that stupid achievement. By the way, did I mention we could use hunters in our raid group? If any of this sounds at all interesting to you, let me know. We'll bring you to a raid, then if you like us and we like you, we'll throw you a guild invite. Or the other way around if you just want to come meet us first then ease into raiding. Add me if you have questions. I'm a snarky introvert but I'll try to be nice since we really do need new players! Darktalyn#1550Darktalyn1 6d
Dec 5 4/9M ToS Adult Casual <Nexus> Nexus was formed in BC on the Uldaman server. The guild has had many high points, and some of us went on to play in us 50 guilds and such, and yet we always came back home. Lets talk about real life, we have it. Our mage had a second son the other day. Some of us have to work overtime. With all that being said, we understand real life problems. We are glad when you show up, we understand when you cannot. Nexus of Uldaman is looking for adult players that want to raid in a very relaxed and casual environment. We raid less then 6 hrs a week on Monday and Thursday 9-12 server (cst). Raid leadership is former top tier raiders. We clear all heroic content, and are doing well in Mythic. Yes, adult casual mythic is possible! Add me, let's talk. mcfergus1967#1543 As this game ages 30 and 40 something is becoming more common. This is a good home if your not chasing the dragon's tail. High Need For: DPSFergús44 Dec 5
Dec 5 <Edge of Aggression> 7/9M is recruiting! Edge of Aggression is looking for talented raiders to clear Mythic Tomb of Sargeras. We're a semi-casual, progression-minded guild and our goal is to clear Mythic content before the next raid tier releases. We're steadily working our way through Mythic ToS and looking to hit Antorus hard! US - Alliance - Uldaman/Ravencrest Raid days: Tuesday, Wednesday, Sunday from 9pm-12am EST. Roles: One strong healer (pref: Resto Shaman/Druid). Not a healer? We're always open to exceptional applicants, especially high-preforming DPS. Contact: leaferikson#2972, Jandrosaurus#1956, Skorn#1761 What we look for in our raiders: the drive to succeed and play well, knowledge of basic raiding mechanics (don't stand in fire, prioritize adds, etc), and being open to constructive criticism. We're most interested in recruits that can handle fight mechanics smoothly and have great raid awareness. Current accomplishments: 7/9 Mythic Tomb of Sargeras 4/10 Mythic Nighthold Cutting Edge 7/7 Mythic EN Previous: EoA has been around since Vanilla and has, for most of its life, been a progression-minded guild with a strong core of raiders and a great social environment. We've been on Uldaman since TBC, have several server 1st/2nd kills and have tried to always be in contention for the top server/realm spot. Thanks for stopping by!Draccosblind22 Dec 5
Dec 3 Alchemist that can craft Vial of the Sands I need an alchemist that can craft the Vial of the Sands please. I have the mats except the sand of time and the vial, but I'll buy that as soon as I find someone. Much appreciated!Dudeguyboy0 Dec 3
Dec 2 Lets go Redwings is Recruiting! <lets go redwings>, a Mythic late night progression raiding guild, is currently recruiting the following for progression in Legion Tank of any class Heals hybrid healer with a solid dps spec Dps Hunter Mage Boomkin Rogue Ret pally <lets go redwings> isn't necessarily looking for players who have been dedicated to doing hardmodes since WotLK hit or anything. Just players who're willing to learn, and adapt to what we're looking for if they don't already meet those requirements. We have members who are willing to sit down and work with you, if you're willing to work with us. In our Raiders we're looking for: Capability to listen/speak in Discord Raid awareness Experience with raiding Willingness to take criticism Our raid times are Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 8:30PM - 11:30PM, server time(CST). With occasional extensions depending on if we're close to killing a progression fight. (Not by more than 30 minutes or an hour, though.) Repairs are provided for raiders. Loot is handled via rolling. Priority looting is rarely used, but only given in certain situations where a certain role needs a piece more(tight survival checks) If you're interested, send in-game mail to, or whisper one of our officers, Duni, Zephro or Tewg. If you're sending mail, leave alt names / main name depending on who you're mailing from so we can get back in touch. If none of us are online, whisper someone in the guild who is online, maybe we're on an another server or still available but not in-game.Duni8 Dec 2
Dec 2 Arcturis Tracking(Hunters) Tamed 12/2/2017 ~12:43 Server.Handycapper0 Dec 2
Nov 29 Looking for PvP guild Alliance rogue looking for a guild to have fun in PvP. Can adapt to any role.Hugeness0 Nov 29
Nov 17 (H) Broken-Uldaman (US) 4/9 M ToS (H) Broken-Uldaman (US) is recruiting for core raid spots for Mythics! Top Reasons that Broken might be for you. 1) Longevity - the guild has been active since BC. 2) Wildly inappropriate "NC-17" Discord & Guild banter. 3) We limit breaks in raids to push the pace and get things done. 4) We understand, real life is important and comes first. 5) Never too satisfied, never too negative. 6) Loot council add on utilized for loot distribution. Did we get your attention? GOOD! Now to the details: Broken is 4/9 M ToS- running 2 nights a week: Tuesday & Thursday 9:30PM-12:00AM EST. LF Ranged DPS & Healers at this time, but will consider all exemplary players. Our goal is to blend a mixture of fun and progression, while staying efficient with our limited raid schedule of 2 nights. The guild is comprised of mostly adults 21+, with loads of game and real life experience, who enjoy working together as a team to master new bosses and poke fun at each other along the way. Overall, we are a guild comprised of progression minded raiders who also have real life commitments, that are not happy to just farm a raid on heroic endlessly. Expected add-ons: RCLootCouncil, DBM or BigWigs, GTFO, a meter of some kind (Details, Skada or Recount), Exorsus Raid Tools. Go to https://discord.gg/Cd8mSqC or add B-Tag Bloodrooted#1329, bigitup#1602, Ishin#1586, or Bigg#1647 and we can answer any questions you may have!ßigg24 Nov 17
Nov 15 [A] Meaty Ogres is recruiting! 8/9 Heroic <Meaty Ogres> [Alliance Ravencrest] 9/9N 8/9H Our guild is a tight knit and friendly group of friends. We joke around in discord and make fun of Sudari’s bad memes. We began raiding at the start of Nighthold and have done this with our 4 core members and some pugs. We’ve made friends along the way and some of them have even rolled characters to join us and transferred characters to Ravencrest. We raid Saturday night 8:30ish EST and run until 11:30 est We're recruiting raid team members. All DPS and Offspec healers Our core team mostly fills tank and healing roles. If you love to heal and tank, you are certainly welcome to join and heal/tank m+ but we will likely need you to DPS in raid for right now. We run mythic+ dungeons through the week and often do something else fun like a transmog run or karazhan. (everyone who wanted one, has a nightbane mount now!)Just whatever we feel like. Our fearless leader, Innervape, put this video together of our NH success and this is a good example of the vibe we go for as a team. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nfb8xPsHbdQ&feature=player_embedded We won't expect too much from a recruit. If you're not wanting to raid, that's alright, just be a cool dude/dudette. If you'd like to raid, we’d like you to be around 890+ivl and pushing higher at a reasonable pace. We’d like for you to be fairly well versed in your class and understand what your different talents do. We simply want you to have fun with us and play at a reasonable level. First time raiders are welcome. No jerks. If your alliance toons are on another server and you want some friends to group with you are welcome to join in without being on ravencrest/uldaman. To see about joining, visit meatyogres.com, scroll down and fill out the application. If you'd like to talk first or have any questions, get at me on battlenet johnnyfive#1385 and we can talk about what you are looking for and I can tell you anything you’d like to know about our guild.Diaperlord24 Nov 15
Nov 14 (H) <The Covenant> is still here and looking! Hey all! I've been around less lately due to my kiddo and pre-expansion boredom, but I'd love to try to find more like minded people to play with us for Legion. We have been on Ravencrest since 2007. We have terrible senses of humor. We are casual scrubs. But if you like friendly people and weird guild chat feel free to hit me up. Maybe we'll even raid again sometime, who knows!Raziya9 Nov 14
Nov 9 (H) Fury Warrior - LF Mature/Social Guild My warrior is currently looking for a casual/social/mature guild to hang out and do stuff with. Due to my work schedule, I'm usually on around 8:00 pm Pacific but I'm fairly flexible on the weekends. Since I am on the west coast, I would like to join a guild with members that play around that time zone. I'm not looking to do any hardcore raiding but I'm happy to help as/when needed. I was in a wonderful guild before but do to most of the players being on east coast time it was hard to get together and do stuff. I'm an older gamer (over 50) and been playing since Beta(yes I tested WoW). I do have a few other characters as well like my hunter. Looking forward to joining a guild I can call home! :) Bnet: Grendel#1570 Cheers, Gangus!Ganguskhan0 Nov 9
Nov 6 Hit this thread https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20759381135?page=1 Tempted to change the title to "Screams from a dying world" ~BloodBloodrooted0 Nov 6
Oct 17 LF social raiding guild - ULDAMAN Just transfered and im looking for a laid back social raiding guild. I would like to find some M+ and some N TOS with. Any info would be great. TYHightech1 Oct 17
Oct 17 <Forty Two> now recruiting Forty Two is looking for social, casual players to join our ranks. We offer great perks such as a monthly raffle and pet giveaways. We also help with gear at level 101. We are in the process of starting an active raid team. If you'd like to be part of the answer to life, the universe and everything, join <Forty Two> today! Message Stormique in game or simply do a /who Forty Two and request an invite. Towels are provided for all new members.Stormique0 Oct 17
Oct 8 940 DH LF active/mythic guild Hello I am currently in my old guild that doesn't even log on anymore. I have been pugging ever since I came back to the game in April 2017. Pugged all of Heroic ToS and have downed them all more than once except KJ(I have only killed him once) because pugs suck. I am looking for a mythic guild because I like raiding but I cant be a core raider for the guild due to my job. I am an Active Duty Medical Tech working in a hospital in japan and my schedule changes from days to nights every 3 months. But whenever I am on I would love to help out and raid. Also like paying my 920 Guardian druid. My old main was a hunter that I use to play a lot on this server, name was Chuckemup. Feel free to message me in game. Chuckemup11#1197Evaselly0 Oct 8
Oct 3 935 Prot Pally LF 2-3 Night Mythic Raid Group As it says in the title I am a 935 Equipped Protection Paladin and I am looking for a Raiding Guild that has a permanent raiding spot open. I shattered my hand in a car accident during the middle of Mythic Nighthold progression and am finally coming back. Currently I am 4/10 M NH 10/10 H NH 5/7M EN 7/7 H EN 2/3 M TOV 3/3 H TOV I'd prefer to raid two - three nights a week and end by 12 EST. I am available any days. (Note: A little bit about my skill, quick learning, and commitment. I came back on Tuesday at ilvl 903. I have ran non stop mythic pluses to catch up, am now ilvl 935, and ranked #9 on the server for Protection Paladins on raider.io. I have cleared 6/9 N TOS and 7/9 H TOS Killed KJ Heroic.) A little bit about myself. I have been playing WoW since the launch of Burning Crusade and raided end game content the entire time. I started raiding really hard core in the beginning and all the way through Cataclysm. This being 5 nights a week 5 hours a night. I am always online trying to better myself and push any content I can. I cleared Nightbane the second week it was out and I was the first one in my guild to clear a +10 and +15 within the time limit. I am always trying to push keys as high as they can go just for the challenge and to better myself. I have raided end game in several other games including, but not limited to: FFXIV, FFXI, SWTOR, RIFT, AION, GW2, Wildstar, BNS, etc. I have about 14 years of raiding experience. Feel Free to contact me in game. BNET CiliegiaOrsa#1119. Hope to hear from you soon and thank you for your time. Can provide several references that can vouch for my skills. : )Ciliegia3 Oct 3
Sep 25 <Ashes Of Oblivion> Recruiting! 6/9M Ashes of Oblivion is a 2 day raiding guild based on PVE Ravencrest-Uldaman connected servers. We are a 3 year established guild and looking for more solid players to push us further! We are primarily focused on Mythic raiding & progression with many 8+ year veteran players. Recent Progression: 7/7M EN Cutting edge Realm first Xavius 2/3M ToV 9/10M Nighthold 6/9M ToS Raiding schedule: Wednesday 8-11PM / Friday 8-12PM Central time with optional Tuesday heroic clears. Currently recruiting: Healers (Non Paladin) Druid Pref All solid DPS All exceptional players will be considered. What we expect: 95%+ raid attendance A raiding background with knowledge of class A non-toxic attitude & capable of working with a team A strong level of patience as progression is 99% wiping That you are looking for a permanent home to raid What we can offer you: A friendly raiding guild that works together as a team, in & outside of the raid All flasks, pots, repairs, enchants & gems provided Strong leadership that is understanding of most situations and strives to make the guild better every day. A place to hang your hat and call home, like so many of us do in this guild If this sounds like the place for you then you can contact me on battle.net. I will leave this info here, hope to hear from you soon! Contact info: Thorridal - JacobHall#1254Thorridal25 Sep 25
Sep 25 Bored and Looking I'm an old player been AWOL for a while trying to get back into the game all my friends have quit or moved so I'm in my bank guild and looking for people to play with again to see if I still want to play the game or not I'm Horde on Ravencrest.ßlueßerrie0 Sep 25
Sep 20 Looking for More We're a small guild of working adults currently looking for another small guild or individuals to pug raids with. Seeking all roles. This is not a guild recruitment, looking for form a regular pug groups We will be raiding 6pm server time Sunday until about 9pm email sixthcylon in game or battletag gnomie401#1832 About Us. <Casually Retro> Guild for working adults, casual raiders interested in raiding and mythics , Events for altoholics and achievement nights. mature and drama free pST for more Info. New Raiders WelcomeGnomiedruir0 Sep 20
Sep 6 (H) The Order recruiting 7/9 Heroic ToS Hi everyone, The Order is a long time guild on this server, dating back to BC days. We're currently progressing through heroic Tomb of Sargeras and plan on moving to Antorius progression as soon as it drops. We have a small application just to help us get the information we need so please fill it out, I promise it's short. https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScLEY5Wdrfq_oPk-S4pNt1X0SDRf5KEP64KcNZuaHgS2TGFpw/viewform Thanks!Faywright2 Sep 6
Aug 27 Ding LFM DPS! Ding is looking for more raiders! Have fun while being the best! Server= Uldaman/Ravencrest Faction= Alliance Raid Times= Mon/Thursday/Friday 7:30-10:30 CT Looking for soild DPS with a focus on Ranged. (Boomkin, Mage would be nice) We are currently 8/9 Heroic Tomb and planning to move into mythic soon. We do enjoy having fun while raiding this is a game and should be enjoyed. If you are interested in joining and having fun while raiding get in contact with myself. We are a little mature so please be warned! Bloodhaven#1511Bloød3 Aug 27
Aug 21 [A]Casual guild looking for Healer and Dps ---About us--- Hi, we're a small casual guild called UNDENIABLY WICKED made up of about 8 people and we're looking for a healer for mythics, because of our schedules we can't always play together at the same time. We're all adults of different backgrounds, sex's, race's, we're all laidback and most of all respectful, we play for fun, to progress and have a good time. ---What we're looking for--- We need healers and dps, The GM, Co-GM and Myself make up the base of our group we're putting together and we're short a healer. An item level of 825+ (heroic dungeon gear) or close is fine for mythics. ---Raid times--- Fridays or Saturdays or Sundays (We will accommodate the best we can for our members) From 6 pm to 12 pm server time (we're flexible on start and end times) This way we can all still live our lives, I'm married myself and have a 7 year old, so i know what it's like to just suddenly log off lol. If you're interested in knowing more about us or the guild just message myself or our GM Rehc or Co-GM Slipknife and we'll be happy to chat with you and see if this is a good fit for you. you can contact us in game or me directly Vendett#1602Venwynn2 Aug 21
Aug 21 <A> Looking for guild that does stuff (PVE) Looking for active guild that does stuff, heroic ques, mythic +, and raiding. Really hating the pugging life already. Only been 110 about 2 days and remember why I quit the last time (dungeon finder) I can play 5:30pm-12am cst so I am looking for a guild active at those times. Leveling a Shaman for healing soon. I don't really care for tanking since tanking from late vanilla through wrath.Tiernä5 Aug 21
Aug 21 <Two Percent> is looking for more moo! <Two Percent> just had its TEN-year anniversary, and is currently accepting new players! Who is Two Percent? We are a casual, mature, player-oriented guild for milk enthusiasts who also like to play MMORPGs without the pressure of hardcore gaming. While we do have a raid team, and have completed high-level mythics, our guild’s main focus is on being a fun, friendly, and welcoming community! We like to help each other level, and many of us play multiple alts. The majority of our guildies are over the age of 30, many of us have outside responsibilities and families. If you are looking for a guild filled with camaraderie that you can call your second home, then you’ve come to the right place. Why Recruit? As with any guild, members understandably get busy with real life, and need to take a break. Right now we have some members on break, and are looking for some fresh milk to put in our fridge! All specs/classes are welcome. At <Two Percent> we believe you should play whatever class and spec you prefer. What Else Makes <Two Percent> Special? Well first of all, we’ve been around for ten years, (and we still haven’t soured). How many guilds have you been in that fell apart over the years? Are you tired of that happening? We can offer you stability, if you’re into that sort of thing. Secondly, along with the first unique feature of our guild, we are the oldest horde guild on Uldaman. And like any good milk mustache, we’re very proud of that! Thirdly, we don’t mind helping new players or returning players. Need help getting gear or need some advice on how to perform better on your character? We will help you. We have a guild website (www.twopercentwow.enjin.com), with forums, voice chat, and a wide variety of players that come together and have fun in all kinds of ways. As mentioned above we love doing group content. We do dungeons, raids, battlegrounds, world quests, leveling, and all kinds of social events. Most of our social events offer prize giveaways, and someone usually brings milk and cookies. Want A Taste? Go grab a glass and fill it with your favorite kind of milk <Two Percent> of course, and reach out to one of our recruitment officers! We would be more than happy to chat with you about our guild. Check out our website and our forums, and make a toon on Uldaman. Put on your best milk mustache and see what we’re all about! Guild Website: http://www.twopercent.enjin.com Application: http://twopercentwow.enjin.com/recruitment Guild Activity: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/guild/uldaman/two%20percent/ Contact recruiting officer Shiftynurse on Uldaman, (Battletag NurseRose#1319) for more info.Shiftynurse2 Aug 21
Aug 21 <Two Percent> Social Guild is Recruiting <Two Percent> is recruiting players on Uldaman and Ravencrest to join our social/casual guild. We are an 11 year social guild on Uldaman focused on the social aspect of the game. Whether that is finding someone to quest or run dungeons, or just have a nice chat, it's what we do best. For questions feel free to pm me at Malgoreth-Ravencrest or Rob#11219Malgoreth1 Aug 21
Aug 15 Mature Raiding guild DING lfm Ding is looking for more raiders! Have fun while being the best! Server= Uldaman/Ravencrest Faction= Alliance Raid Times= Mon/Thursday/Friday 7:30-10:30 CT Looking for soild DPS with a focus on Ranged. (Boomkin, Mage would be nice) We are currently 9/9 Heroic Tomb and planning to move into mythic soon. We do enjoy having fun while raiding this is a game and should be enjoyed. If you are interested in joining and having fun while raiding get in contact with myself. We are a little mature so please be warned! Bloodhaven#1511Bloød0 Aug 15
Aug 10 <Fellowship> H - Casual / Social Guild Fellowship is recruiting casual players who are looking for a social place to call home on Horde. This guild was primarily built for raiding during WOTLK, and after some name changes and server hops, we landed on Ravencrest/Uldaman. These days, the guild is now dedicated to providing a chilled out place for adults who don’t have the time / desire to raid anymore, but still enjoy the game and enjoy the social aspect of having a community you can participate in. Our first goal as a guild is to HAVE FUN, as long as you’re enjoying yourself then that’s all that matters to us. We provide a safe and friendly place for all players regardless of experience, ability, or ilvl. We don’t care if your DPS is great, we just care if you’re kind, friendly, and have a good sense of humor. Some, if not all of us, are altoholics, transmog-aholics, and lore junkies. Most of us work full time, have families and homes to take care of, and really can’t dedicate time in the evenings to sit down and focus on raiding. However, we still love to play and enjoy dungeons, mythics, LFR, alt leveling, or just soloing while chatting with guildies. Most of us hate pugging, and prefer playing with people we know. If you’re looking for something more casual, reach out to Mira#1753 on Bnet. Happy hunting!Azmina1 Aug 10
Aug 4 935+ Carry Group Selling +15 Our group of Mythic raiders is selling +15's for GOLD on ANY server. Don't risk running with a bad group! Guaranteed 930 gear on Tuesday! Add me on bnet, Kmstadt#1329, for more information.Moarwolves0 Aug 4
Jul 31 <Ding> <A> Looking for more raiders! Ding is looking for more raiders! Have fun while being the best! Server= Uldaman/Ravencrest Faction= Alliance Raid Times= Mon/Thursday/Friday 7:30-10:30 CT Looking for soild DPS with a focus on Ranged. (Boomkin, Mage would be nice) We are currently 8/9 Heroic Tomb and planning to move into mythic soon. We do enjoy having fun while raiding this is a game and should be enjoyed. If you are interested in joining and having fun while raiding get in contact with myself. We are a little mature so please be warned! Bloodhaven#1511Bloød0 Jul 31
Jul 27 [A] <Inversion> Recruiting First up, raid schedule. Let's face it, if you are looking to join a guild with the intent to raid, you need to know when they raid first and foremost so you know if they fit your availability. Raids are as follows: Tuesday and Sunday: 7:30-10:30pm server time (CST) - Heroic (9/9 ToS) Friday: 8:00-11:00pm server time (CST) - Normal/Misc alt night Progression includes: Emerald Nightmare: 2/7 Mythic Trial of Valor: 3/3 Heroic Nighthold: 10/10 Heroic Secondly, a little about us. Many of us hail all the way back to the original <Tide> from Perenolde during classic, the <Tide> tag that transferred to Ravencrest prior to the TBC launch, the <Serenity> tag that formed during WotLK, and now here we are under the <Inversion> tag as we merged with them toward the end of MoP. We have picked up many new faces along the way and are better for it. Ultimately we are a family that has stuck it out through the growing pains and seek to continue moving forward. And now into the meat of it. We are a solid team looking to bolster our ranks with like-minded players who enjoy the goofy and sarcastic, but can also double-down and be focused when it counts. We enjoy being competitive among ourselves, and to that end we have a core of players looking to dive into mythic progression to push that harder content. However, we also have a core of players who are satisfied with clearing through normal and heroic content while still maintaining that competitive drive. In this regard, we are looking at the potential to field two raid teams: a progression oriented team to push mythic content and a more casual team that is simply wanting to clear up through the heroic level of content. Bear in mind that these teams do not have a set roster; with gear, experience, and availability, our casual players may have the opportunity to join in for mythics. As well, our mythic players who end up not having the availability for progression can swap to simply running normal and heroic. We also have players who choose to run all levels of content, and that works for us too. All that being said, we are open to any player who is just looking for a place to call home as well as those individuals that want to get into the raiding atmosphere regardless of prior raid experience, although having that experience is undoubtedly a plus. While the progression team is primarily aiming to fill DPS roles, the casual team is open to all roles. If any of this appeals to you in any way, feel free to get in contact with any of our members and they will get you pointed in the right direction.Aurae0 Jul 27
Jul 8 A-Ding is recruiting -About Ding- Ding is a casual/semi-hardcore raiding guild that has been on US-Uldaman/Ravencrest server since 2010. We have participated in every tier since the foundation of the guild and are looking to continue this trend well into the future. Looking to bolster our core raider slots for Legion, and progress effectively through heroic and mythic difficulties. Raid Times: Monday, Thursday, Friday 8:30 - 11:30 PM EST Recruitment: We're seeking DPS at this time. Feel free to apply anyway even if you aren't these things, the more the merrier! We are currently 7/9N in Tomb of Sargeras! What We Offer: Knowledgeable leaders We help supply consumables for raids A stable guild with minimal drama Option to play with members in other games Friendly guildies Requirements: Must be 18+ to join Must be punctual for each raid (invites go out 10 minutes before raid start Must retain high attendance Must come prepared (potions, flasks, correct gear, knowledge of fights, etc.) Must have a good attitude while learning new content For further questions contact Zahrellion (Raid Leader), Eyllis-Ravencrest (Recruiter) or visit our website. http://ding.guildlaunch.com/Eyllis2 Jul 8
Jul 4 Bunch of Filthy Casuals LF new home/merge We used to be <Masochistic Tendencies> on horde side. Due to life, I can no longer commit to GL, and the guild officers can no longer commit to officering or raid leading. Something about being grown ups, having babies and day jobs. Geesh. We still have horde toons, but recently made the jump to Alliance. (hangs head in shame) We would prefer to stay alliance because faction swapping is expensive man. (even though I will always bleed horde blood) We all have heroic raiding experience. And we almost have enough for one group, if we had healers or tanks. Or a raid leader. The pewpewpewsplat strategy doesn't always work. We're not looking for mythic raiding. Something about being grownups with babies and day jobs... we just don't have the time to min/max and get all chest puffy gung ho about downing the hardest content. We like to have fun. We don't care about progression as much as playing with people we enjoy. Most of us have been playing together for years. Ideally we could merge with another small guild struggling with attendance. Here's what we got: Raiders: 887 DH Tank (can also dps) 897 Resto Shaman (can also dps) 898 Warlock (afflic) 894 Hunter (BM) 884 Hunter (MM) 897 Mage (frost) Getting Ready for Raids: 870 Priest (Shadow) 871 DK (unholy) 878 Warlock (afflic) Backup Raiders: 900 Mage (frost) 893 Holy Priest 898 Paladin (ret) Plus a bunch of up and coming alts. Ideal raid times are between 8:00-11:00pm EST. Alykii#1736 /cheersLunatyk6 Jul 4
Jul 4 LF Casual/Social Guild Hey everyone! Just like the title stats just looking for someplace to call home. My last real guild disbanded so I kinda quit playing after that. Just came back and leveled the rogue and fell in love! So about me a little. I work a lot. I avg about 100+ hours a week. But when I play I play! Haha. If you know what I mean. I have kids and family and blah blah blah. But I need a good place in wow again. I won't be able to raid due to the work schedule but I love doing mythic and heroics and well whatever else I can in the game. Feel free to hit me up here or in game if you wanna chat. Thanks everyone!!!Gavreel2 Jul 4
Jul 3 user on reddit caught player having tantrum https://youtu.be/bxgvxs9A13E A tad amusing to watch, someone on Ravencrest got mad at being kicked out.Nerrus1 Jul 3
Jun 18 (H) Looking for casual older/mature guild Slowly getting back into this game after a few months hiatus. Mainly looking for a mature/older casual guild who are not overly concerned with end game content although some raiding and heroics would be nice. As I am from the west coast and I work late (until 7pm Pacific), weekdays are a bit hard for me to commit on set raid times. Weekends I am much more flexible. I have some toons scattered around different servers as well and can always hop on them if needed or to help out others. I hope to hit 110 soon! :) Hit me up in game or bnet Grendel#1570. Cheers!Mattmurdoch0 Jun 18
Jun 16 Ding (A) is recruiting! 3/10M <Ding> (A) 7/7M 3/3H 10/10H 3/10M is looking for more raiders for our raid group. Ding is an Alliance progressive raiding and casual player guild based on the Uldaman (and Ravencrest) servers and raids M, Th, & F 7:30 - 10:30 server time(8:30-11:30 EST), Ding is a stable guild that has been raiding since 2010. The guild website is: http://ding.guildlaunch.com/ We prefer ilvl 890+ but if you're close we'll work with you. We are in need of DPS and possibly a healer with a dps OS to join us! All classes and specs are still welcome! Other requirements are age 18+ and the use of Discord for raiding. Conversation is somewhat rough and tumble (and often adult) but expected to be reasonably civil and drama free asides from occasional teasing. ;-) Reliability and punctuality is important. We know real life sometimes intervenes but overall attendance is expected to be high for raids. We expect you to come to the raids early (@ 15 mins before scheduled raid time) and to be prepared as possible (food, potions, etc.). The guild covers repair costs and usually provides flasks. Personal loot is used where possible and rolls for the extra gear. Ideally we want to have a fun progressive raiding experience. We're not hardcore but be prepared to wipe and learn until we down the boss! Contact Eyllis-Ravencrest(Eyllis#1694). If you can't reach us, just /who Ding and whisper any member. Thank you!Eyllis7 Jun 16
Jun 9 LF Raiding Guild Hello, I am a returning player and I am looking for a guild that raids. The one I'm currently in seems to be pretty dead. I am currently ilvl 789 but I'm going to get it higher. I also have real life to deal with so I need a guild that can understand that and not leave me behind just because of it, especially when school starts again (had that happen once when I was on a team). I will also explain more of my personal concerns if I am interested in a guild so that I don't have to post it here.Foxyetta0 Jun 9
May 23 WTS Bloody Coin/PvP Hidden Artifact Skin! Hello all, I am now selling Bloody Coin/PvP Hidden Artifact Skin Farms. All you need in advance for the Bloody Coin farm is Fire-Watcher's Oath, which can be purchase in the Timeless Isle by Speaker Gulan for 100 Timeless Coins. For the Ashhide Mushan Beast mount (500 Bloody Coin kills) the price is 30k (takes about 15-20 minutes). For the 1000 PvP kills for the skin the price is 50k. Finally, the "Firewatcher" title (2000 Bloody Coin kills) the price is 80k. So just to recap, if you wanted the mount, title, and PvP skin the price is 80k. For the mount, and the skin the price is 50k, and for JUST the mount the price is 30k. Message me in game at Distorted-Uldaman, or add my btag Devouring#1188. -Thanks!Distorted1 May 23
May 9 Our Servers Disappeared! Umm... where ARE the servers Uldaman and Ravencrest? I see there are many servers offline... but ours are completely gone... Any ideas?Jujuzoo1 May 9
May 7 Lost Artifact traits? I was playing and had seven stored Artifact traits for my Ashbringer. I died twice on a world quest but continued on doing the ret specific quest to unlock the greater power with my weapon and I finish that and unlock my weapons second set of talent chooses and when I went to upgrade my weapon and fill out that new unlock with my seven traits they weren't there and I only had two but the price for more Artifact traits was still 13 million. So what happened did I do something wrong?Mysticice2 May 7
Apr 26 Ding is recruiting! <Ding> (A) 7/7M 3/3H 10/10H is looking for more raiders for our raid group. Ding is an Alliance progressive raiding and casual player guild based on the Uldaman (and Ravencrest) servers and raids M, Th, & F 7:30 - 10:30 server time(8:30-11:30 EST), Ding is a stable guild that has been raiding since 2010. The guild website is: http://ding.guildlaunch.com/ We prefer ilvl 880+ but if you're close we'll work with you. We are in need a new healer to join us! All classes and specs are still welcome! Other requirements are age 18+ and the use of Discord for raiding. Conversation is somewhat rough and tumble (and often adult) but expected to be reasonably civil and drama free asides from occasional teasing. ;-) Reliability and punctuality is important. We know real life sometimes intervenes but overall attendance is expected to be high for raids. We expect you to come to the raids early (@ 10 mins before scheduled raid time) and to be prepared as possible (food, potions, etc.). The guild covers repair costs and usually provides flasks. Personal loot is used where possible and rolls for the extra gear. Ideally we want to have a fun progressive raiding experience. We're not hardcore but be prepared to wipe and learn until we down the boss! Contact Eyllis-Ravencrest(Eyllis#1694). If you can't reach us, just /who Ding and whisper any member. Thank you!Eyllis6 Apr 26
Apr 25 Blood dk looking for guild. So it's been awhile but after a 4 year hiatus I'm back. Life can get crazy really quick. I am currently looking for a active guild with a friendly atmosphere. I would like to raid when gear ready but currently I can only do late nights wed,Thur, sat. I know pipe dream right? If you are interested in having a blood dk let me know. Even if I am unable to raid and stuck doing lfr that's cool too. I just need a spot to hang my hat and chat with folks.Ontai0 Apr 25
Apr 20 Beware of this guild Immortal Warlords These people for some reason like inviting you into a group for Mythics and going to last boss and wiping over and over and will not talk. Almost like a bot. Just keeps pulling boss and then dieing over and over. No idea why but thats what they do.Chicknsoup0 Apr 20
Apr 13 [A]Shield of Valor is recruiting! <Shield of Valor> <A> is currently recruiting dps for our heroic and mythic progression raiding team. Established January of 2008, SoV has evolved from casual raiding to a semi-hardcore progression team over the last few expansions. We are currently opening up our ranks looking for 3 - 4 dps to join our team, ranged preferred. We have no hunters that raid currently... stupid laptop issue. Raid nights are Tues and Thurs, 8:30pm - 11pm server time. Discord is our favored chat option. What we are looking for are situation aware folks who know how to follow mechanics. Gear we can work on, as we have over half of H NH on farm at the moment. 2/7 M 3/3 H 6/10 H for those wanting that kind of stuff SoV is a guild that really does have something for everyone. Age ranges from teenagers to 60+. Achievement junkies, pvpers, pet battlers, you name it. Interested and want more info? Message myself (Cyndare#1420), our raid leader Niw / Evilsmaher, or ask for one of the guild officersCyndare1 Apr 13
Apr 10 [H] Crappy Rogue LF New Fire To Stand In So, I have not played since WoLK, and not seriously since BC. Life happens, then it does not, so you come back to wow and avoid phone calls from your sponsor at wow addicts anonymous. I have decided to get back into playing and would like to find a good group who are capable. My toon is really crappy right now, as I just reactivated an account and got this one to 110. However, I am focused on one character and will not take much time to be a capable contributor. In the BC days I was very active with BiPolar[A] on Bonechewer as a Warlock pushing hard through TK, SC and starting to make our way into MH & BT. Just as we were downing the first bosses of T6 content I was deployed to Iraq and was never able to fully return to a full fledged raiding guild. During Wrath I was relegated to a very restricted schedule and was not able to fully dedicate to a schedule. So I rolled horde and putted through Wrath content with extremely casual groups. What you can expect of me: Prepared with in depth knowledge for each fight before the first attempt. Great understanding of class Focused on one class/main Having all enchantments / Gems as best possible Two professions that escalate raid contribution Focusing on progression rather than loot Someone who does after raid homework (used to be great at WWS, but it looks like They have fallen and will need to find a new tool) Earn my spot I know my character is nothing worth looking at, and I don't currently meet my own billing, but I am hoping that I can find a good home that I can escalate into a raid slot and make some friends while I am earning my seat. What I am looking for in a guild. 8:30 - 9:30 Raid start EST Willing to tell me I am jacked up Has stats/research/data to backup what I am jacked up on Not willing to carry me Not willing to carry an officer's relative Does not find it acceptable to constantly do same level 10 mans just to gear up 10 peoples 7 alts. Has real leadership Spends time on the hard stuff together (analyzing logs/player rosters/recruitment/team farming for raid supplies) Rexes1 Apr 10
Apr 5 Why so many Allies Whats going on with the overabundance of alliance toons now, It used to be manageable but now there seems to be 48 allies to every 1 horde player. Did the servers get merged now cause its impossible to go anywhere as horde without some ally and his 47 friends tagging everything worthwhile.Facehoof1 Apr 5
Mar 29 (H) (Blood of Vengeance) 3/10 M <Blood of Vengeance> Horde faction raiding guild on Uldaman-Ravencrest is looking for competent raiders to assist us in raid progression. Lead by players with an extensive raiding background and Realm First Titles, Blood of Vengeance is a guild focused on progression with a schedule that allows our raiders to maintain their social/work lives and, most importantly, actually have fun while raiding. If you are a retired or recovering hardcore raider, Blood of Vengeance is the place for you. Recruiting: Demon Hunter: Havoc Death Knight: ALL Druid: Resto, Balance, Feral Hunter: Beastmaster Mage: Frost and Fire Monk: ALL Paladin: ALL Priest: ALL Rogue: Assassination, Outlaw Shaman: ALL Warlock: Affliction, and Demo Warrior: Fury, and Protection Raid times are: 7pm - 10pm (CST) with optional EN/ToV runs on Monday and Friday, and an optional current content run on Saturday night. Progress: 7/7M EN (Cutting Edge) 2/3M ToV 10/10N NH 10/10H NH 3/10M NH Gear: Minimum gearing requirements as we push into mythic content consists of: 885+ item level At least 36 *Post 7.2* points in primary artifact We strive to experience and clear all available content with a limited raiding schedule. To accomplish this, we are looking for a great core raiding team. This is what you'll need: Consistency - Show up to raids consistently, be someone who the raid team can depend on Ability to learn - We don't expect you to inherently know everything, but we expect you to learn from your mistakes Attitude – Have fun and progress! Good game skills, and the ability to improve on them. Game skills are things such as: Encounter awareness - Be aware of encounter mechanics happening around (and under) you Game knowledge - Understand the strengths and limitations of your class Mechanical skill - Maximize the strengths of your class while playing around the weaknesses We pride ourselves on our leadership and the community we have created. We focus on group improvement through individual player growth and accountability and group cohesion. Check out our website at: https://bloodofveng.enjin.com/Home and fill out an application. Contact Lejend#1376 , Avelay#1352 for more information. Groups are welcome to apply as well. *Paid Transfers & Faction Changes may be available with solid parses if requested.Essamun0 Mar 29
Mar 29 LF fun social guild Hi I'm Blood I'm looking for a fun social guild with people with a sense of humor and don't take raiding so serious they die a little inside when they can't kill a boss. Hit me up Bloodhaven#1511Bloodhavën0 Mar 29
Mar 24 [A] <lets go redwings> is recruiting. 4/7M EN http://letsgoredwings.guildlaunch.com/forums/index.php?gid=485353&sso=1478924488 <lets go redwings>, a Mythic late night progression raiding guild, is currently recruiting the following for progression in Legion: A solid mage or two Ranged DPS Healer with a strong DPS offspec Warrior tank <lets go redwings> isn't necessarily looking for players who have been dedicated to doing hardmodes since WotLK hit or anything. Just players who're willing to learn, and adapt to what we're looking for if they don't already meet those requirements. We have members who are willing to sit down and work with you, if you're willing to work with us. In our Raiders we're looking for: Capability to listen/speak in Discord Raid awareness Experience with raiding Willingness to take criticism Our raid times are Tuesday, Thursday, and Sunday 8:30PM - 11:30PM, server time(CST). With occasional extensions depending on if we're close to killing a progression fight. (Not by more than 30 minutes or an hour, though.) Repairs are provided for raiders. Loot is handled via rolling. Priority looting is rarely used, but only given in certain situations where a certain role needs a piece more(tight survival checks) If you're interested, send in-game mail to, or whisper one of our officers, Duni, Zephro, or Woret. If you're sending mail, leave alt names / main name depending on who you're mailing from so we can get back in touch. If none of us are online, whisper someone in the guild who is online, maybe we're on an another server or still available but not in-game.Zephro11 Mar 24