Ravencrest and Uldaman

Apr 25, 2016 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Connected-Realms Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your connected realms with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. http://us.battle.net/en/community/conductRygarius0 Apr 25, 2016
Aug 9 Graveyard Shift [A] The Late Night Community Are you someone that frequently, or exclusively, plays WoW during the latest of hours at night and into the morning light? If so, then you are well aware of the lack of community and activity at that time. Pugs can easily be the worst of the daily batch, the number of active guilds is extremely slim, and you often get the leftovers for Mythic+ and PvP groups. What's worse, is when a formerly reliable late night guild's activity starts to decline, your selection of new guilds is often coupled with a hefty server change cost (and sometimes faction change too). This is where Graveyard Shift comes in to play! Graveyard Shift is a new Discord community that strives to cater towards players that claim the world of Azeroth between 9:00 PM and 11:00 AM Eastern time. The idea behind Graveyard Shift is for you to no longer need to switch servers, or guilds, unless you desire to. This is the not-guild guild, where it doesn't matter what server you are on or what guilds you are in. We have tools to help you get the right info out to other community members so you don't have to bog your B.net friends list down. Currently we are only supporting the Alliance faction, but if the demand grows we will venture into the Horde. To get started, be sure to join our Battle.net Community: https://blizzard.com/invite/XNKxMELugKd Some, but not all, of the activities and interests you can find here include: • Legacy raiding and achievements • Rare mount/toy/pet farming • Casual and progressive raiding • PvP (Arena teams and Rated Battle Grounds) • Community events: Transmog parties, group leveling events, and more Graveyard Shift is completely open for anyone to join at any time. Anyone can create an event at any time, but those that continuously and reliably create and lead events can become Event Hosts. Everything in WoW is open to cross realm activity now, with the exception of current tier Mythic raiding. Join Graveyard Shift today! https://discord.gg/AdQz5ZrAquadeus1 Aug 9
Aug 8 (A) Insurrection Recruiting Raiders Hey All The guild Insurrection is an Alliance guild on the server Ravencrest and we are currently recruiting Mature Adult Minded Raiders who are looking to join a team and grow with them towards the future of wow and beyond. Raid Nights- Fri and Sun 730-1030 pm est Current Openings- 3 Healers, 1 Off Heals, 1 Melee Dps Raid Leader Experience- Every raid tier since Vanilla in the game mostly through Heroic versions but some Mythic Raid Experience Team Outlook- Start in Normal and go through Heroic. While Mythic would be considered we are not going to make it a priority Requirements- Your standard stuff but here is a bigger breakdown Discord for all raids. Don't need to talk but need to be able to listen. Must be outside raid zone ready to raid and on discord 15 minutes prior to start unless you notified raid leader. Must have all your gear enchanted with the proper enchants, flasks, pots, food, etc. Don't expect the guild to provide until we get to a time where we have enough mats in bank to do so. Proper addons. DBM. or Big Wigs whatever you like better. Healers must use one of the healer programs (Healium, Healbot, Clique), and GTFO Raid Attitude- Mistakes can and will be made by anyone in the raid. Nothing good comes from blasting someone in front of the group or making them feel like crap. Doing that will get you removed. Attendance- 90% required for normal raid team. 100% required for heroic team with emergencies being an exception. As things do happen. Ability To Grow- For Normal raids if you sure your willing to listen, following instructions and try to get better at your class we will work with you. Heroic is where you must be at the top of your game or you will need to sit out until you can show you are able to perform. But for all level ranges you must show you want to improve. Plenty of sites you can read up about your class and get better. You just have to want to. If this sounds like something for you please hit me up in game at Forsaken#12627 and we can talkPurrféction2 Aug 8
Aug 3 A-Ding is recruiting -About Ding- Ding is a casual/semi-hardcore raiding guild that has been on US-Uldaman/Ravencrest server since 2010. We have participated in every tier since the foundation of the guild and are looking to continue this trend well into the future. Looking to bolster our core raider slots for Legion, and progress effectively through heroic and mythic difficulties. Raid Times: Monday, Thursday, Friday 8:30 - 11:30 PM EST Recruitment: We're seeking DPS at this time. Feel free to apply anyway even if you aren't these things, the more the merrier! We are currently 7/9N in Tomb of Sargeras! What We Offer: Knowledgeable leaders We help supply consumables for raids A stable guild with minimal drama Option to play with members in other games Friendly guildies Requirements: Must be 18+ to join Must be punctual for each raid (invites go out 10 minutes before raid start Must retain high attendance Must come prepared (potions, flasks, correct gear, knowledge of fights, etc.) Must have a good attitude while learning new content For further questions contact Zahrellion (Raid Leader), Eyllis-Ravencrest (Recruiter) or visit our website. http://ding.guildlaunch.com/Eyllis8 Aug 3
Jul 29 Alliance Priests Social Community With the addition of communities under the social tab of Battle.net and World of Warcraft I would like to invite everyone to join the social community Alliance Priests! Help us build the largest class community in the World of Warcraft. We are growing fast and looking for talented individuals to fill moderator position. Join and help make this the best community in the game. - No limit on communities you can join - Cross server chat for priest discussion - Everyone welcome, main or alt - Positive attitudes please - Recruitment allowed click the link to join https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/owryrJncdrm?region=US&faction=AllianceStrangeteeth0 Jul 29
Jul 27 LF chill/casual guild - Alliance Recently getting back into the game after a few months off. Looking for a good casual guild/group of friends. Not looking for anything too hardcore. Just some cool/fun people to enjoy BFA with. I main Enhance. I enjoy raiding, dungeons, M+, etc.Khadeela1 Jul 27
Jul 27 [LFG][A][US][Ravencrest] 1. Times available & time zone: I have Monday's and Thursday's off at the moment. My weekends are when I usually work. I have a part-time job so my availability varies, but I will always give notice if I can not make it to a raid. 2. Server preference: Ravencrest 3. Faction preference: Alliance 4. Hardcore/semi-hardcore/casual: Casual/semi-hardcore 5. Current progression/experience: 215 Ilvl and fully cleared Antorus normal. I joined WoW at the beginning of Legion, so I don't have a long time history. 6. Contact info: LightHedgie#1503 7. Anything else: I'm just trying to find a guild where I can make some new friends, and enjoy the content with. I have been pugging for a while now and I really want to leave those days behind. Please contact me if you have any interest.Sorakastar1 Jul 27
Jul 27 [A] [LFG] Friends looking for a home My friends and I (5 total people) have just recently lost our guild and are in need of a new guild for bfa. We have a tank, healer, and 3 dps and can raid any day except Saturday. Even if you don't have space in your own guild any info on guilds that are open would be helpful thank youChandler2 Jul 27
Jul 25 <Inversion> LFM for heroic Antorus! Who are we? A bunch of friends who like to raid. We fight like siblings sometimes, so we might as well be family. We're all adults, but that's not always obvious from our chat channels or Discord. We managed to clear normal mode Antorus this week, but we really need more raiders to fill out our team for heroic this tier. Here's the pertinent information: Schedule - Heroic raids - Tuesday and Sunday 8:00pm - 10:30pm central Normal raid - Friday 8:00pm - 10:30pm central Who we need - Anyone who can consistently attend our raid times, stay out of fire, know your class/spec, follow mechanics rather than just HULK SMASH BOSS, and not be an absolute jerk. What we need - All classes are welcome; however, we need ranged dps and heals more than any others. A good, reliable tank would also be great, since both of our tanks are capable of topping our dps meters if we let them stop tanking. Besides raiding, we have a lot of players in-guild who enjoy running Mythic + keystones. We don't have set groups or schedules for those, but most days we have at least one group going, sometimes two. Many of us enjoy collecting transmog, pets, or achievements. I still plan on going back to Maiden in ToS eventually and sacrificing all our hunters until we get that stupid achievement. By the way, did I mention we could use hunters in our raid group? If any of this sounds at all interesting to you, let me know. We'll bring you to a raid, then if you like us and we like you, we'll throw you a guild invite. Or the other way around if you just want to come meet us first then ease into raiding. Add me if you have questions. I'm a snarky introvert but I'll try to be nice since we really do need new players! Darktalyn#1550Darktalyn9 Jul 25
Jul 25 (A) Tribunal Rebuilding for BfA (A) Tribunal is a casual guild looking to rebuild going into BfA on the Uldaman/Ravencrest Server. We are looking for: -Players looking to Raid -Small guilds looking to merge or CoOp Raid -Groups of Friends looking for a guild to call home We are working adults with families who raid Tues/Wed 7:30pm-10:30pm EST. When we raid, we ask that you show up on time, pull your weight and have fun. Tribunal is not a guild with a hardcore focus nor do we have members online 24/7. Bottom line, we are a group of players sick of pugging raids. If this sounds good to you, lets talk Kapricee#1657 Brotock#1904Kapricee3 Jul 25
Jul 23 New Guild (Adventure Inc) Horde Adventure Inc is a now forming Horde guild. We are looking for players for end game PVE and PVP content moving into the Battle for Azeroth expansion. Raid lead is a returning long time raid lead during TBC, Realm First raider during WotLK, Raid Lead during MoP and WoD, and most recently a short run as a Mythic raider during Legion. You are a mature, easy going player who doesn't get too worked up about progressing at a pace that fits the group. You might not have a lot of experience in the raiding scene or you may even be new to the game and looking for a team that is okay with a few mistakes from time to time. Your attitude towards constructive criticism is "If it's good for the group, it's fine with me." In other words, Adventure Inc isn't looking to finish the raids before everyone else. We just want to have fun, get work done, and go about our lives. If a laid back raiding environment is what you are looking for, get at me in game and let's make it happen!Mistweasel0 Jul 23
Jul 22 HELP I cannot find any dungeons to join on ravencrest as horde why is this I've been in a queue. i can find them on ravencrest as a alliance druid why is this?Linnaeda0 Jul 22
Jul 21 R&U OFFICIAL Horde PVP Community Group Community Forum (MAIN): https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20766106617 PVP Forum (Arena): https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20766006532 PVP Forum (BG): https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20766096530 Official Horde PvP Community - Invite Links: Horde PvP 1 (Full) https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/invite/VjKrbpgspLx?region=US&faction=Horde Horde PvP 2 (Join) https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/9bmpakAfqoL?region=US&faction=Horde ...NOTE*: Please help the us grow by sharing the main posts with your Realm, Guild, and Friends. Be sure to [Reply] and hit the [Like] button too.Vvarleader0 Jul 21
Jul 12 Heroic KJ Kill please WTB Heroic Kil'Jaeden Kill Only.... Yes yes I know I could wait to do this later on in BFA, but I do not want to. Just wanting to get my recolor for Artifact. I can't seem to find good groups that stick around or know how to do the fights...I would either like to find someone who is nice enough to let my join in their Heroic Raid for this kill for free...just to be nice...or just may have to pay with gold, which im sure most of you want gold instead lol. Anyway, please whisper me in game about my post.Illdarthas0 Jul 12
Jul 5 WTS Bloody Coins Kills/Hidden Artifact Skin Hello all, I am now selling Bloody Coin/PvP Hidden Artifact Skin Farms. All you need in advance for the Bloody Coin farm is Fire-Watcher's Oath, which can be purchase in the Timeless Isle by Speaker Gulan for 100 Timeless Coins. For the Ashhide Mushan Beast mount (500 Bloody Coin kills) the price is 30k (takes about 15-20 minutes). For the 1000 PvP kills for the skin the price is 60k. Finally, the "Firewatcher" title (2000 Bloody Coin kills) the price is 80k. So just to recap, if you wanted the mount, title, and PvP skin the price is 80k. For the mount, and the skin the price is 60k, and for JUST the mount the price is 30k. Message me in game at Distorted, or add my btag Devouring#1188. Also feel free to leave comments below :D -Thanks!Distorted2 Jul 5
Jul 3 Heroic Argus/Violet Spellwing Mount Sales Hello Ravencrest and Uldaman! ALLIANCE ONLY I will be selling Heroic Argus kills usually around 3h30pm-11h00pm Eastern everyday. You will be carried by 11/11 Mythic Antorus, the Burning Throne (Top 50US) players, so the kill will be very fast and efficient. You will not be required to do anything other than hit the boss once so that you can be on his loot table. You will be asked to trade the gold with me in Stormwind on Ravencrest/Uldaman connected server and you will get an invite from the raid. We will also summon you right to the boss. You will get the following: - Ahead of the Curve Achievement (Killing Heroic Argus before the next expansion) - Violet Spellwing Mount - Personal Loot - Bonus Roll Loot (Make sure you get your coins beforehand!) - Chance at the Legendary Trinket Please do not use heroism/time warp during the pull. We have specific raiders doing this at certain times to push the boss and kill him quickly. Please contact me in game or via battle tag if you would like to purchase a run or with any questions or concerns. Battle Tag: ecnerbald#1273Ecnerwall0 Jul 3
Jun 28 LF an alliance daytime activity guild I'm a friendly daytime-active fire mage, level 110, item level 932 (at the moment), looking for a home. I quit the last guild I was in when it was made clear to me I shouldn't expect much in terms of cooperation, help or anything else during daytime hours. I realize daytime raiding is difficult, but for the time being, I'd gladly settle for a guild with enough people online during daytime hours who are interested in questing or running instances together. Please contact me either here or ingame if you feel I might belong in your guild. Thanks.Tajima0 Jun 28
Jun 21 LFG - 934 iLV Demon Hunter Alliance Just as title states, I'm a 934 iLV DH on Ally looking for a raiding guild. I'm active on WoW almost everyday currently on this toon for about 4 hours a day If you are interested in adding me to the roster just pop me a message on here or on Bnet Btag - Ganzo#11854Ferrosa0 Jun 21
Jun 5 Guardian Druid LF BFA Home Guardian Druid returning from 8+ month break. Break due to change in position with job and just a need for a real life break after many consecutive years on wow. Currently I am just playing catch-up with this xpacs reps and quests but will be looking for a raid team in BFA. While I have mythic progression and raid lead exp, I am currently looking for something more casual at this point in my life but would still like a team that is at least Heroic progression. I am only looking to raid 1-2 nights a week with the following preferences: - Raids starting at 8pm or 9 pm central - Weekday raid nights - Smaller raid team I have always and plan to continue maining a tank which has usually been my druid ( though at some points I have tanked on monk, DK, Paladin, and DH ). Potentials alts for next xpac will consist of DH, Ele/resto shaman, and MM Hunter My job does occasionally have me traveling both domestically and internationally so there will be occasions I will be unavailable but it is not often and I generally know weeks in advance. If I sound like someone your team is looking for, please contact me in game to discuss further. Shadow#11903Uproot0 Jun 5
Jun 4 [H] 920 Rogue LF helping guild-US-Ravencrest I am recently back in to the game (Since WOTLK) and i am really just looking for a guild on the ravencrest server that will take me in, and let me tag along. trying to progress further, but at this point solo/Pugs aren't really doing it. Just hoping to find a guild that will take me under their wing for a bit, help me truly learn the dungeon and raid mechanics, and help me gear up for BFASindravi0 Jun 4
Jun 3 (H) <LFR Certified>, 10/11M, Argus recruiting TL;DR: We are looking for great, reliable, ranged DPS who can help us get down Argus for Cutting Edge. If you're the real deal, we'll even pay for your server transfer. See contact details at the bottom. ----------------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------------------------------- LFR Certified is a Horde guild on the Dalaran-US server, currently looking for a few exceptional players to complete our Mythic Antorus raid group. We have been around since mid-WoD, and have a talented/dedicated core group; we're just looking to build on it. We are currently tied for 1st most-progressed Horde guild on Dalaran at 10/11M, and tied for third overall server (includes Alliance). Our primary raid times are Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, from 8pm-11pm server time (eastern). What <LFR Certified> has to offer: -- Guild bank stocked with feasts, flasks, and potions to supplement whatever you are lacking during our guild raids. -- Loot Council: Gear is distributed fairly based on tier-set-bonuses, best-in-slot, etc. basis, with the mentality that the raid/guild benefits as a whole before the sole-player. -- A consistent Friday-Saturday-Sunday raid schedule. We expect our players to also be consistent in being able to make those raid days/times. -- Knowledgeable, skilled leaders and fellow players. We value performance in mechanics over performance on the meters. We are more than willing to work with you to improve your numbers if that’s where you’re lacking. We are currently looking for skilled ranged dps, namely ele Sham, Mages, and another Warlock, but are considering any qualified, skilled, and enthusiast applicants. To inquire further, apply, or just get in touch, please contact Nebeon (Nebeon23#1360), Vythra (SteelPhantom#11476), Fenreal (Fenreal#1600), or Jasny (Soar#1805), in-game.Vythra1 Jun 3
May 28 <Ding> <A> Looking for more raiders! Ding is looking for more raiders! Have fun while being the best! Server= Uldaman/Ravencrest Faction= Alliance Raid Times= Mon/Thursday/Friday 7:30-10:30 CT Looking for soild DPS with a focus on Ranged. (Boomkin, Mage would be nice) We are currently 8/9 Heroic Tomb and planning to move into mythic soon. We do enjoy having fun while raiding this is a game and should be enjoyed. If you are interested in joining and having fun while raiding get in contact with myself. We are a little mature so please be warned! Bloodhaven#1511Bloød3 May 28
May 24 2/11M Adult Casual <Nexus> Nexus was formed in BC on the Uldaman server. The guild has had many high points, and some of us went on to play in us 50 guilds and such, and yet we always came back home. Lets talk about real life, we have it. Our mage had a second son the other day. Some of us have to work overtime. With all that being said, we understand real life problems. We are glad when you show up, we understand when you cannot. Nexus of Uldaman is looking for adult players that want to raid in a very relaxed and casual environment. We raid less then 6 hrs a week on Monday and Thursday 9-12 server (cst). Raid leadership is former top tier raiders. We clear all heroic content, and are doing well in Mythic. Yes, adult casual mythic is possible! Add me, let's talk. mcfergus1967#1543 As this game ages 30 and 40 something is becoming more common. This is a good home if your not chasing the dragon's tail. High Need For: DPSFergús65 May 24
May 23 [A] ⚔️PvP Community Discord RageQuit Discord is the Alliance PvP Community for upcoming BFA. With experienced leadership in large scale communities, guilds and PvP. Join the fastest growing Discord with over 4k members and growing fast. https://discordapp.com/invite/9ghPBE9 Why join us? -We already host thousands other Alliance members within our Discord. We run events daily as shown in this link: https://teamup.com/ksx5hrm1rpryicafjs totaling over 60 Officers that work around the clock to make sure you get the best experience in PvP content. We also do many events on the fly due to World PvP. We do our best to make sure the Horde cower before us! -We have a very organized ranking structure to ensure events run smoothly and in a timely manner. If you ever want to become an Officer, all you have to do is apply in the #officer-application channel. We offer nice incentives and perks for our Officer core here at RageQuit. -ACTIVE Discord. Not only are we active, but we have cool things to do in our Discord such as you can personalize your profile by giving yourself personality roles and even personalize your color. We have music bots, Pokemon finding, trading, duel game and more! -PvP includes: BGs, RBGs, Arenas, World PvP, Tournments. Don’t PvP? No worries, we also do light PvE and even public events such as Karaoke, group movie viewing, Community Meetings with GIVEAWAYS and more. https://discordapp.com/invite/9ghPBE9 ←-What are you waiting for? JOIN NOW! OKAY I joined, now what? 1-Once you join, head to #game-setup channel and React with the emoji below WOW image to get the @WoW role and view WoW related gaming channels. 2- Read over the #rules-info channel for all the detailed list of all that we have to offer in our server. 3-Have FUN within our Community! If you have any questions or need help, contact the #❓support channel. https://discordapp.com/invite/9ghPBE9 -Deathology, President of the RageQuit Community -Cadigan, President of the RageQuit CommunityCadigan0 May 23
May 19 Stormrage <Thee Fluffy Bunnies> is Recruiting Guild: <Thee Fluffy Bunnies> Faction: Alliance Server: Stormrage Raid Days: Friday & Saturday 8:30pm -11:30pm EST server Cleared: 8/11H Recruiting: Looking for Heals and Dps and active casual members Goals: We are currently recruiting active members to have a happy solid guild. We are recruiting more solid core members for our raid team. Intending on mythic raid content. We plan on being active within and out of the guild. I realize, as a guild, trying to rebuild that it will be difficult. Considering the Expansion is right around the corner, which is why we are preparing for that as well, but at the same time maintaining it being fun and just overall having a good time. Extras: We offer discord and all its many tools. We have games periodically during holidays and off days as well. Our calendar stays full of events. Contacts: B.tag: Biggjax#11657 Kithanna#1592 “Stay Fluffy”Bigjax0 May 19
May 14 Echoes of the Fallen-uldaman recruiting Echoes of the Fallen has been around since BC. We are a guild that was raiding but due to rl a lot of our core group have not had a chance to play. Looking to bolster our ranks and have groups ready to roll for BFA. This is a 21+ mature guild that loves to have fun and take shots at each other but only in good fun. Drama is never an issue. Our raids only last 2-3 hours. We understand life comes first but we are looking to progress in the new expansion. If this sounds like a good fit feel free to add us on battle tag Ffejay#1803 or Gators#1676 and we will be happy to answer any questions you may have.Gators0 May 14
May 12 (H) <The Covenant> is still here and looking! Hey all! I've been around less lately due to my kiddo and pre-expansion boredom, but I'd love to try to find more like minded people to play with us for Legion. We have been on Ravencrest since 2007. We have terrible senses of humor. We are casual scrubs. But if you like friendly people and weird guild chat feel free to hit me up. Maybe we'll even raid again sometime, who knows!Raziya12 May 12
May 6 LF Laid Back Guild Hey everyone! I’m looking for a guild my wife and I can join up with. We don’t have much time to raid really. I work a lot ( like 100+ hours a week ) and she’s busy with the kids and school. Though I do get a week off every 2 weeks. We would like it to be more of a family kind of guild if that makes sense. Likes to do things together and bs around. Maybe run some mythics or run old dungeons for achievements. Thanks for your time and see you guys in game!Taco3 May 6
May 6 (H) Broken-Uldaman (US) 1/11M Antorus (H) Broken-Uldaman (US) is recruiting for core raid spots for Mythics! Top Reasons that Broken might be for you. 1) Longevity - the guild has been active since BC. 2) Wildly inappropriate "NC-17" Discord & Guild banter. 3) We limit breaks in raids to push the pace and get things done. 4) We understand, real life is important and comes first. 5) Never too satisfied, never too negative. 6) Loot council add on utilized for loot distribution. Did we get your attention? GOOD! Now to the details: Broken is 1/11 M Antorus - running 2 nights a week: Tuesday & Thursday 9:30PM-12:00AM EST. LF Ranged DPS & Healers at this time, but will consider all exemplary players. Our goal is to blend a mixture of fun and progression, while staying efficient with our limited raid schedule of 2 nights. The guild is comprised of mostly adults 21+, with loads of game and real life experience, who enjoy working together as a team to master new bosses and poke fun at each other along the way. Overall, we are a guild comprised of progression minded raiders who also have real life commitments, that are not happy to just farm a raid on heroic endlessly. Expected add-ons: RCLootCouncil, DBM or BigWigs, GTFO, a meter of some kind (Details, Skada or Recount), Exorsus Raid Tools. Go to https://discord.gg/Cd8mSqC or add B-Tag Bloodrooted#1329, bigitup#1602, Ishin#1586, or Bigg#1647 and we can answer any questions you may have!ßigg36 May 6
May 6 Worgen and Worgen Recruiting Hello All, I would like to announce that Worgen and Worgen LLP is currently opening their ranks to continue our pushes in he Legion as we prepare ourselves for BFA. We are an active guild with Argus on clear both for Normal and Heroic. Currently looking for additional interested DPS so we can continue with our Mythic Argus progression. We are an alliance guild on US Ravencrest-Uldaman. We raid Tuesday and Wednesdays, with alt runs on Sundays. General times of raids are 8PM EST. Looking for folks who want to progress their own character and guild and are willing to help the team push forward as well! Please feel fee to contact Leolilac, Khaster, or Raspin with any questions.Raspin0 May 6
May 3 A-TGTR - 5/11M - Stormrage - Recruiting!! <The Gang Tries Raiding> [A]- Is a mythic progression guild on Stormrage made of a solid core of raiders from Medivh/Exodar. We are looking for members who would like to be a part of a tight knit community, be able to perform well on a consistent basis, and continue improving their play style with out falling behind other raiders. Now I do not wish to lie to anyone about our situation. The fact are, at this moment, we have 20 raiders in our ranks. With that said, like many other guilds, we had issues in the last few weeks filling our raids due to poor attendance. With that in mind, we have decided to offer paid server transfers to anyone willing to try us out. This is meant to be an incentive for sure, but it is also to prove that we have no intention of disbanding or take any break of raiding. Progression Raid days and Times: Tuesday/Thursday 7:45pm-11pm Server time (EST) Possible third day in BFA Keep in mind that this guild was formed with the goal of building the best group possible for BFA. So ask yourself this, is current progression the most important feature in the game for me? If so, then yeah, we are 5/11M, there is hundreds of guilds further progressed then us. What we can offer tho, is a great community that raid in an environment with no toxicity, fun, and able to progress at a decent pace. Healer: Paladin Shaman Melee DPS: Rogue Monk Death knight Shaman Warrior Ranged DPS Shaman Warlock Priest Mage -Thank you for your time - if you are interested, please reach out to the below officer: Bnet - Dudetastique#1301 Discord - Dudetastique#3190Dudetastique0 May 3
Apr 30 Nemesis Quests Looking for people interested in doing the nemesis quests. Must have both alliance and horde on ravencrest or uldaman. Doing the Manslayer first.Wizcleavuh0 Apr 30
Apr 26 Delete this please CLOSEDJeddy0 Apr 26
Mar 15 <Edge of Aggression> 6/11M is recruiting! Edge of Aggression is looking for talented raiders to clear Mythic Antorus. We're a semi-casual, progression-minded guild and our goal is to clear Mythic content before the next raid tier releases. US - Alliance - Uldaman/Ravencrest Raid days: Tuesday, Wednesday, Sunday from 9pm-12am EST. Roles: No specific role requirements at this time, but we're always open to exceptional applicants, especially high-preforming DPS (ranged preferred - or a DK). Contact: leaferikson#2972, Jandrosaurus#1956, Skorn#1761 What we look for in our raiders: the drive to succeed and play well, knowledge of basic raiding mechanics (don't stand in fire, prioritize adds, etc), and being open to constructive criticism. We're most interested in recruits that can handle fight mechanics smoothly and have great raid awareness. Current accomplishments: 6/11 Mythic Antorus 7/9 Mythic Tomb of Sargeras 4/10 Mythic Nighthold Cutting Edge 7/7 Mythic EN Previous: EoA has been around since Vanilla and has, for most of its life, been a progression-minded guild with a strong core of raiders and a great social environment. We've been on Uldaman since TBC, have several server 1st/2nd kills and have tried to always be in contention for the top server/realm spot. Thanks for stopping by!Draccosblind30 Mar 15
Mar 14 Any guilds with Deathwatch Hatchling? I am looking for a guild Alliance side that has the Deathwatch Hatchling unlocked and will let me join so I can buy it and thank you.Legionkiller2 Mar 14
Mar 12 It's good to be back. Wow so it's been a while. A long while. After sitting out mid mop and warlords I decided to come back. If there is any horde guilds recruiting I would love to join with a friend of mine. I'm not looking to raid, even though that would be nice, but a place to hang my hat. It's good to be back and look forward to any responses you all may leave.Ontai0 Mar 12
Mar 9 Priest & Druid/Lock 970+ 5/11M LF Weekends A friend and I are looking for a Weekend mythic guild. Our only fully available days are Friday, Saturday and Sunday. We're currently 5/11 M. I am a 964 IL Priest that can play all 3 specs. She is a 972 IL Bear or a 950 IL Warlock. +75 Traits in all our weapons, off-specs included. I have all the legendaries for Priest and she has nearly all but a few for resto on her druid, and most of the affliction ones on her warlock. She hasn't played her Warlock a lot this raid tier, but has played it in the past and is comfortable on it. We feel like our current guild isn't going where we want it to in terms of progression and are seeking else where. I've been playing since BC while she has been playing since Vanilla. We both have experience at cutting edge levels of raiding as well as server first and bests. We know what it takes to achieve that final boss achievement. We are open to xfers prefer horde, but ally is also on the table :). We put a lot of time into learning how to become better and will give 110% to the raid team. We're looking for a team that is fun, yet still productive during raids. Links provided. Thank you for your time and consideration. Syan(Priest) Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/bleeding-hollow/syans Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/bleeding-hollow/syans Psyrina(Bear) Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/bleeding-hollow/psyrina Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/bleeding-hollow/psyrina Psylox(Warlock) Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/stormrage/psylox Logs: N/A (you get an idea of her performance by the bear logs) Btag: Syan#1437 or GiGi#1168Psyrina1 Mar 9
Mar 3 LF Tank Mythic Raiding <Elysium> is a semi-hardcore raiding guild that has been progressing end-game content for nearly a decade. Our main goal is to clear current tiers at Mythic difficulty. Our raid nights and times are listed below: Wednesday 9:00-Midnight (EST) Sunday 9:00-Midnight (EST) Monday 9:00-Midnight (EST) We use RCLootCouncil to distribute loot and is handled by officer council based off of attendance, performance, and recent loot received. Our voice chat during raids is Mumble. We also have a Discord server to chat and get M+ dungeon groups together. ºWe are currently looking for the following classes/rolesº Deathknight (Tank) or Demonhunter (Tank) or Druid (Tank) or Monk (Tank) or Warrior (Tank) Recruitment is open to exceptional players of any class or spec. Consumables, enchants, gems, and professions are to be maximized to provide optimal raid performance. Raid invites go out at 8:45 pm (EST) For more info or interest in joining Elysium, contact Oldman#1417, Arahinto#1227 and/or Keilania#1585.Cptvulcan0 Mar 3
Mar 2 Why can't I delete these. Deleted this.Selis0 Mar 2
Mar 1 6/11M Recruiting DPS Dalaran(H) LFR Certified is a Horde guild on the Dalaran-US server, currently looking for a few exceptional players to complete our Mythic Antorus, the Burning Throne raid group. We have been around since mid-WoD, and have a talented/dedicated core group; we're just looking to build on it. We are currently the 3rd most-progressed Horde guild on Dalaran: 6/11M --- 6/9M --- 5/10M --- 7/7M --- 2/3M Our primary raid times are Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, from 8pm-11pm server time (eastern), with alt-gearing/normal/titanforge-chance raids occurring throughout the week, usually Thursdays. We also consistently run +15 keystones for 960 loot on multiple characters throughout the week. What <LFR Certified> has to offer: -- Guild bank stocked with feasts, flasks, and potions to supplement whatever you are lacking during our guild raids. -- Loot Council: Gear is distributed fairly based on tier-set-bonuses, best-in-slot, etc. basis, with the mentality that the raid/guild benefits as a whole before the sole-player. -- A consistent, but casual Friday-Saturday-Sunday raid schedule. We expect our players to also be consistent in being able to make those raid days/times. We realize that people have real-life things that sometimes take precedence, that’s no problem. What we’re not looking for are folks who can’t make every Friday, or can only raid half the night on Saturdays, etc. -- Knowledgeable, skilled leaders and fellow players. We are more than willing to work with you to improve your numbers if that’s where you’re lacking. High demand for Mage/Ele/Boomkin, though don't be shy to apply. We are considering any qualified, skilled, and enthusiast applicants. To inquire further, apply, or just get in touch, please contact Nebeon (Nebeon23#1360), Fenreal (Fenreal#1600), Jasny (Soar#1805), or Vythra (SteelPhantom#11476) in-game.Vythra1 Mar 1
Feb 27 <A> Looking for guild that does stuff (PVE) Looking for active guild that does stuff, heroic ques, mythic +, and raiding. Really hating the pugging life already. Only been 110 about 2 days and remember why I quit the last time (dungeon finder) I can play 5:30pm-12am cst so I am looking for a guild active at those times. Leveling a Shaman for healing soon. I don't really care for tanking since tanking from late vanilla through wrath.Tiernä6 Feb 27
Feb 25 [A](Ravencrest)LF Social & Active Guild I recently came back to WoW after being gone for over 2 years. I've pre-purchased BFA recently and looking forward to all the content I've missed out on. It's been a long time, but willing to learn raids, but not interested in BGs. I mostly PvE currently.Shushu0 Feb 25
Feb 24 [A]{Ravencrest} LF Guild Family Hey folks, I'm looking for a guild that is active, a family type that's close-knit, works together often and uses Discord regularly and not only during raids. I am a single father with a full-time career but I'm online regularly. I prefer PvE but am open to PvP and learning raids.Bhikkhu0 Feb 24
Feb 22 [H] Mage LF an active Raiding Guild Returning player, been playing WoW on and off since Vanilla. Played mostly on the EU servers and switched to NA servers recently due to sleep/work schedule change. I have decent raiding experience both in WoW and oter games such as FFXIV. I play a healer mostly but I decided to give dps a shot to help me decide if I want to main one in BFA. I'm looking for a laid back HC raiding guild, don't mind progressig in mythic as long as it doesn't drain my soul. I'm busy on Mon and Wed from 12-9 AM (ET) other than that I'm free mostly. And at last If you look past my lquid doodoo GS there is a half decent Cr..manahead mage ready to drop some big****deeps. Also have a resto druid in case I changed my mind and decided to heal again.Xáv0 Feb 22
Feb 13 [A] Meaty Ogres LFM DPS And A Healer <Meaty Ogres> [Alliance Ravencrest] 9/9N 8/9H Our guild is a tight knit and friendly group of friends. We joke around in discord and make fun of Sudari’s bad memes. We began raiding at the start of Nighthold and have done this with our 4 core members and some pugs. We’ve made friends along the way and some of them have even rolled characters to join us and transferred characters to Ravencrest. We raid Saturday night 8:30ish EST and run until 11:30 est We're recruiting raid team members. All DPS and Offspec healers Our core team mostly fills tank and healing roles. If you love to heal and tank, you are certainly welcome to join and heal/tank m+ but we will likely need you to DPS in raid for right now. We run mythic+ dungeons through the week and often do something else fun like a transmog run or karazhan. (everyone who wanted one, has a nightbane mount now!)Just whatever we feel like. Our fearless leader, Innervape, put this video together of our NH success and this is a good example of the vibe we go for as a team. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nfb8xPsHbdQ&feature=player_embedded We won't expect too much from a recruit. If you're not wanting to raid, that's alright, just be a cool dude/dudette. If you'd like to raid, we’d like you to be around 890+ivl and pushing higher at a reasonable pace. We’d like for you to be fairly well versed in your class and understand what your different talents do. We simply want you to have fun with us and play at a reasonable level. First time raiders are welcome. No jerks. If your alliance toons are on another server and you want some friends to group with you are welcome to join in without being on ravencrest/uldaman. To see about joining, visit meatyogres.com, scroll down and fill out the application. If you'd like to talk first or have any questions, get at me on battlenet johnnyfive#1385 and we can talk about what you are looking for and I can tell you anything you’d like to know about our guild.Diaperlord26 Feb 13
Feb 2 <Stood In Fire> 7/11H recruiting! Stood In Fire is looking for raiders that want a friendly raiding environment in which to progress. We're a late night guild that raids Tuesday and Wednesday at 9 PM Server time until midnight. While we're mainly focused on expanding our raid team, we're also looking for people that enjoy mythic plus and would like to go for the higher level keys. We're pretty relaxed to chat with, and always welcome people to share what interests them or keeps them going. Message Nightmare#11727 or Davoony#1474Lyrska0 Feb 2
Jan 29 [A] Druids looking for guild Hi 2 druids returning to Ravencrest after spending time on a different server. We are both around 930 ilev. I am resto he is feral. We are looking for a fun guild. We are interested in casual raiding, not past heroic, mythic plus dungeons and arenas/ bgs. Our availability is limited so lack of a raid team spot isn't a deal breaker, mostly we are looking for fun community. Msg Mademoiselle#1394 for more info please.Astriel1 Jan 29
Jan 26 Lets go Redwings 1/11 Mythic is Recruiting! <lets go redwings>, a Mythic late night progression raiding guild, is currently recruiting the following for progression in Legion Tank of any class Heals hybrid healer with a solid dps spec Dps Hunter Mage Boomkin Rogue Ret pally <lets go redwings> isn't necessarily looking for players who have been dedicated to doing hardmodes since WotLK hit or anything. Just players who're willing to learn, and adapt to what we're looking for if they don't already meet those requirements. We have members who are willing to sit down and work with you, if you're willing to work with us. In our Raiders we're looking for: Capability to listen/speak in Discord Raid awareness Experience with raiding Willingness to take criticism Our raid times are Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 8:30PM - 11:30PM, server time(CST). With occasional extensions depending on if we're close to killing a progression fight. (Not by more than 30 minutes or an hour, though.) Repairs are provided for raiders. Loot is handled via rolling. Priority looting is rarely used, but only given in certain situations where a certain role needs a piece more(tight survival checks) If you're interested, send in-game mail to, or whisper one of our officers, Duni, Zephro or Tewg. If you're sending mail, leave alt names / main name depending on who you're mailing from so we can get back in touch. If none of us are online, whisper someone in the guild who is online, maybe we're on an another server or still available but not in-game.Duni10 Jan 26
Jan 21 Frost Mage LF Casual Raiding Guild [H] Looking for an Adult Casual Raiding guild , old time player (I have been on Uldaman since tbc) looking for a laid back group to get to Heroic but really no further. I am a married father of 3 so looking for like minded guild. My Item level is currently in the upper 870 ish but will be going up as I am just dusting this mage off after not using him in awhile. I also enjoy Mythic + runs as wellPoindexter2 Jan 21
Jan 18 LF Active PvP Guild Ravencrest Horde Looking for an active PVP guild on Ravencrest horde. I'm active most days in Mountain time (Colorado) doing BGs, Arena, etc. 926 ret pally and ~880ish disc priest.Ellzanis0 Jan 18