Ravencrest and Uldaman

Apr 25, 2016 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Connected-Realms Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your connected realms with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. http://us.battle.net/en/community/conductRygarius0 Apr 25, 2016
1d [A] <Inversion> Recruiting First up, raid schedule. Let's face it, if you are looking to join a guild with the intent to raid, you need to know when they raid first and foremost so you know if they fit your availability. Raids are as follows: Tuesday and Sunday: 7:30-10:30pm server time (CST) - Heroic (8/9 ToS) Friday: 8:00-11:00pm server time (CST) - Normal/Misc alt night Progression includes: Emerald Nightmare: 2/7 Mythic Trial of Valor: 3/3 Heroic Nighthold: 10/10 Heroic Secondly, a little about us. Many of us hail all the way back to the original <Tide> from Perenolde during classic, the <Tide> tag that transferred to Ravencrest prior to the TBC launch, the <Serenity> tag that formed during WotLK, and now here we are under the <Inversion> tag as we merged with them toward the end of MoP. We have picked up many new faces along the way and are better for it. Ultimately we are a family that has stuck it out through the growing pains and seek to continue moving forward. And now into the meat of it. We are a solid team looking to bolster our ranks with like-minded players who enjoy the goofy and sarcastic, but can also double-down and be focused when it counts. We enjoy being competitive among ourselves, and to that end we have a core of players looking to dive into mythic progression to push that harder content. However, we also have a core of players who are satisfied with clearing through normal and heroic content while still maintaining that competitive drive. In this regard, we are looking at the potential to field two raid teams: a progression oriented team to push mythic content and a more casual team that is simply wanting to clear up through the heroic level of content. Bear in mind that these teams do not have a set roster; with gear, experience, and availability, our casual players may have the opportunity to join in for mythics. As well, our mythic players who end up not having the availability for progression can swap to simply running normal and heroic. We also have players who choose to run all levels of content, and that works for us too. All that being said, we are open to any player who is just looking for a place to call home as well as those individuals that want to get into the raiding atmosphere regardless of prior raid experience, although having that experience is undoubtedly a plus. While the progression team is primarily aiming to fill DPS roles, the casual team is open to all roles. If any of this appeals to you in any way, feel free to get in contact with any of our members and they will get you pointed in the right direction.Aurae0 1d
3d 6/9H ToS Adult Casual <Nexus> Nexus was formed in BC on the Uldaman server. The guild has had many high points, and some of us went on to play in us 50 guilds and such, and yet we always came back home. Lets talk about real life, we have it. Our mage had a second son the other day. Our token hillbilly got a new job. Some of us have to work overtime. With all that being said, we understand real life problems. We are glad when you show up, we understand when you cannot. Nexus of Uldaman is looking for adult players that want to raid in a very relaxed and casual environment. We raid less then 6 hrs a week on Monday and Thursday 9-12 server (cst). Raid leadership is former top end guys that let the epeen go along time ago. We clear all heroic content at content, and thats all we look for. Sure sometimes we will dive into a mythic fight if numbers allow, but for us just seeing it when it matters is enough. Add me, let's talk. And if it's a couple's combo we are fine with that. mcfergus1967#1543 As this game ages 30 and 40 something is becoming more common. This is a good home if your not chasing the dragon's tail. We also do a legendary Friday night drunk raid that clears on regular then eventually heroic, good way to gear alts. High Need For: Ranged DPS Healers (Druid-Paladin-Sham)Fergús19 3d
3d <Edge of Aggression> 9/9H ToS is recruiting! Edge of Aggression is looking for talented raiders to clear Mythic Tomb of Sargeras. We're a semi-casual progression-minded guild and our goal is to clear Mythic content before the next raid tier releases. We're looking to hit ToS hard and need to fill a few more raid spots to get a consistent 20. US - Alliance - Uldaman/Ravencrest Raid days: Tuesday, Wednesday, Sunday from 9pm-12am EST. Roles: accepting talent in all roles, with an emphasis on a strong healer and several strong DPS (melee, but not required). We're full up on Shadow Priests right now, but all other specs/classes considered! Contact: leaferikson#2972, Jandrosaurus#1956, Skorn#1761 What we look for in our raiders: the drive to succeed and play well, knowledge of basic raiding mechanics (don't stand in fire, prioritize adds, etc), and being open to constructive criticism. We're most interested in recruits that can handle fight mechanics smoothly and have great raid awareness. Current accomplishments: 9/9 Heroic Tomb of Sargeras 4/10 Mythic Nighthold Cutting Edge 7/7 Mythic EN Previous: EoA has been around since Vanilla and has, for most of its life, been a progression-minded guild with a strong core of raiders and a great social environment. We've been on Uldaman since TBC, have several server 1st/2nd kills and have tried to be in contention for the top server/realm spot. Thanks for stopping by!Draccosblind11 3d
6d <Ashes Of Oblivion> Recruiting! 3/9M 9/9H Ashes of Oblivion is a 2 day raiding guild based on PVE Ravencrest-Uldaman connected servers. We are a 3 year established guild and looking for more solid players to push us further! We are primarily focused on Mythic raiding & progression with many 8+ year veteran players. Recent Progression: 7/7M EN Cutting edge Realm first Xavius 2/3M ToV 9/10M Nighthold 3/9M ToS 9/9H ToS Raiding schedule: Wednesday 8-11PM / Friday 8-12PM Central time with optional Tuesday heroic clears. Currently recruiting: All solid DPS All exceptional players will be considered. What we expect: 95%+ raid attendance A raiding background with knowledge of class A non-toxic attitude & capable of working with a team A strong level of patience as progression is 99% wiping That you are looking for a permanent home to raid What we can offer you: A friendly raiding guild that works together as a team, in & outside of the raid All flasks, pots, repairs, enchants & gems provided Strong leadership that is understanding of most situations and strives to make the guild better every day. A place to hang your hat and call home, like so many of us do in this guild If this sounds like the place for you then you can contact me on battle.net. I will leave this info here, hope to hear from you soon! Contact info: Thorridal - JacobHall#1254Thorridal17 6d
Jul 8 A-Ding is recruiting -About Ding- Ding is a casual/semi-hardcore raiding guild that has been on US-Uldaman/Ravencrest server since 2010. We have participated in every tier since the foundation of the guild and are looking to continue this trend well into the future. Looking to bolster our core raider slots for Legion, and progress effectively through heroic and mythic difficulties. Raid Times: Monday, Thursday, Friday 8:30 - 11:30 PM EST Recruitment: We're seeking DPS at this time. Feel free to apply anyway even if you aren't these things, the more the merrier! We are currently 7/9N in Tomb of Sargeras! What We Offer: Knowledgeable leaders We help supply consumables for raids A stable guild with minimal drama Option to play with members in other games Friendly guildies Requirements: Must be 18+ to join Must be punctual for each raid (invites go out 10 minutes before raid start Must retain high attendance Must come prepared (potions, flasks, correct gear, knowledge of fights, etc.) Must have a good attitude while learning new content For further questions contact Zahrellion (Raid Leader), Eyllis-Ravencrest (Recruiter) or visit our website. http://ding.guildlaunch.com/Eyllis2 Jul 8
Jul 7 Lets go Redwings 8/9 H ToS is Recruiting! <lets go redwings>, a Mythic late night progression raiding guild, is currently recruiting the following for progression in Legion Dps Hunter Mage Boomkin Rogue <lets go redwings> isn't necessarily looking for players who have been dedicated to doing hardmodes since WotLK hit or anything. Just players who're willing to learn, and adapt to what we're looking for if they don't already meet those requirements. We have members who are willing to sit down and work with you, if you're willing to work with us. In our Raiders we're looking for: Capability to listen/speak in Discord Raid awareness Experience with raiding Willingness to take criticism Our raid times are Tuesday, Thursday, and Sunday 8:30PM - 11:30PM, server time(CST). With occasional extensions depending on if we're close to killing a progression fight. (Not by more than 30 minutes or an hour, though.) Repairs are provided for raiders. Loot is handled via rolling. Priority looting is rarely used, but only given in certain situations where a certain role needs a piece more(tight survival checks) If you're interested, send in-game mail to, or whisper one of our officers, Duni, Zephro or Tewg. If you're sending mail, leave alt names / main name depending on who you're mailing from so we can get back in touch. If none of us are online, whisper someone in the guild who is online, maybe we're on an another server or still available but not in-game.Duni4 Jul 7
Jul 7 (H) Broken-Uldaman (US) 6/9 H ToS (H) Broken-Uldaman (US) is recruiting now, maybe we need you! Top 5 Reasons that Broken might be for you. 1) Long-evity (that's what she said) since BC, NEVER missed raiding a raid tier since BC 2) Fun, sometimes horrid, jaw dropping, NC-17 Discord chatter 3) We get a lot done for 5 hours of raid time a week. 4) Plenty of mythic+ and alt raid runs to lube up your main toon or alts 5) RL first Did we catch your attention? GOOD! Now to the details: Broken is 6/9 H ToS- running 2 nights a week: Tuesday & Thursday 9:30PM-12:00AM EST. Alt raids and M+ runs on Fridays. LF Ranged DPS & Healers at this time, but will consider any exemplary dps. Our goal is to blend a mixture of fun and progression, while staying efficient with our limited raid schedule of 2 nights. The guild is comprised of mostly adults 21+, with loads of game and real life experience, who enjoy working together as a team to master new bosses and poke fun at each other along the way. Overall, we are a guild comprised of progression minded raiders that also have real life commitments, who understands the need to have a real life outside of the game, while having fun in it. We utilize Loot Council for drops See, killing bosses is the thing, not an individual ilvl of a single toon. Loot !@#$%s are not welcome. Go to https://discord.gg/Cd8mSqC or add B-Tag Bloodrooted#1329, Mavros#1383, or Ishin#1586 and we can answer any questions you may have!ßigg6 Jul 7
Jul 4 Bunch of Filthy Casuals LF new home/merge We used to be <Masochistic Tendencies> on horde side. Due to life, I can no longer commit to GL, and the guild officers can no longer commit to officering or raid leading. Something about being grown ups, having babies and day jobs. Geesh. We still have horde toons, but recently made the jump to Alliance. (hangs head in shame) We would prefer to stay alliance because faction swapping is expensive man. (even though I will always bleed horde blood) We all have heroic raiding experience. And we almost have enough for one group, if we had healers or tanks. Or a raid leader. The pewpewpewsplat strategy doesn't always work. We're not looking for mythic raiding. Something about being grownups with babies and day jobs... we just don't have the time to min/max and get all chest puffy gung ho about downing the hardest content. We like to have fun. We don't care about progression as much as playing with people we enjoy. Most of us have been playing together for years. Ideally we could merge with another small guild struggling with attendance. Here's what we got: Raiders: 887 DH Tank (can also dps) 897 Resto Shaman (can also dps) 898 Warlock (afflic) 894 Hunter (BM) 884 Hunter (MM) 897 Mage (frost) Getting Ready for Raids: 870 Priest (Shadow) 871 DK (unholy) 878 Warlock (afflic) Backup Raiders: 900 Mage (frost) 893 Holy Priest 898 Paladin (ret) Plus a bunch of up and coming alts. Ideal raid times are between 8:00-11:00pm EST. Alykii#1736 /cheersLunatyk6 Jul 4
Jul 4 LF Casual/Social Guild Hey everyone! Just like the title stats just looking for someplace to call home. My last real guild disbanded so I kinda quit playing after that. Just came back and leveled the rogue and fell in love! So about me a little. I work a lot. I avg about 100+ hours a week. But when I play I play! Haha. If you know what I mean. I have kids and family and blah blah blah. But I need a good place in wow again. I won't be able to raid due to the work schedule but I love doing mythic and heroics and well whatever else I can in the game. Feel free to hit me up here or in game if you wanna chat. Thanks everyone!!!Gavreel2 Jul 4
Jul 3 user on reddit caught player having tantrum https://youtu.be/bxgvxs9A13E A tad amusing to watch, someone on Ravencrest got mad at being kicked out.Nerrus1 Jul 3
Jun 26 (H) The Order recruiting for ToS 9/9N Hi everyone, The Order is a long time guild on this server, dating back to BC days. We're currently progressing through normal Tomb of Sargeras and plan on starting heroic as soon as we're comfortable. We've full cleared heroic Nighthold and plan on doing the same with Tomb. We have a small application just to help us get the information we need, and it includes our raid times. https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScLEY5Wdrfq_oPk-S4pNt1X0SDRf5KEP64KcNZuaHgS2TGFpw/viewform Thanks!Faywright0 Jun 26
Jun 18 (H) Looking for casual older/mature guild Slowly getting back into this game after a few months hiatus. Mainly looking for a mature/older casual guild who are not overly concerned with end game content although some raiding and heroics would be nice. As I am from the west coast and I work late (until 7pm Pacific), weekdays are a bit hard for me to commit on set raid times. Weekends I am much more flexible. I have some toons scattered around different servers as well and can always hop on them if needed or to help out others. I hope to hit 110 soon! :) Hit me up in game or bnet Grendel#1570. Cheers!Mattmurdoch0 Jun 18
Jun 16 Ding (A) is recruiting! 3/10M <Ding> (A) 7/7M 3/3H 10/10H 3/10M is looking for more raiders for our raid group. Ding is an Alliance progressive raiding and casual player guild based on the Uldaman (and Ravencrest) servers and raids M, Th, & F 7:30 - 10:30 server time(8:30-11:30 EST), Ding is a stable guild that has been raiding since 2010. The guild website is: http://ding.guildlaunch.com/ We prefer ilvl 890+ but if you're close we'll work with you. We are in need of DPS and possibly a healer with a dps OS to join us! All classes and specs are still welcome! Other requirements are age 18+ and the use of Discord for raiding. Conversation is somewhat rough and tumble (and often adult) but expected to be reasonably civil and drama free asides from occasional teasing. ;-) Reliability and punctuality is important. We know real life sometimes intervenes but overall attendance is expected to be high for raids. We expect you to come to the raids early (@ 15 mins before scheduled raid time) and to be prepared as possible (food, potions, etc.). The guild covers repair costs and usually provides flasks. Personal loot is used where possible and rolls for the extra gear. Ideally we want to have a fun progressive raiding experience. We're not hardcore but be prepared to wipe and learn until we down the boss! Contact Eyllis-Ravencrest(Eyllis#1694). If you can't reach us, just /who Ding and whisper any member. Thank you!Eyllis7 Jun 16
Jun 14 [A] Meaty Ogres is recruiting! <Meaty Ogres> [Alliance Ravencrest] 8/9N Our guild is a tight knit, friendly, and casual group of friends. We joke around in discord and make fun of Sudari’s bad memes. We began raiding at the start of Nighthold and have done this with our 4 core members and some pugs. We’ve made friends along the way and some of them have even rolled characters to join us and transferred characters to Ravencrest. We're an adult casual guild who raids Saturday night 8:30ish EST. We're recruiting casual members and raid team members. All DPS. Offspec healers, and offspec tanks. Our core team mostly fills tank and healing roles. If you love to heal and tank, you are certainly welcome to join but we will likely need you to DPS for right now. We run mythic+ dungeons through the week and often do something else fun like a transmog run or karazhan. Just whatever we feel like. Our fearless leader, Innervape, put this video together of our NH success and this is a good example of the vibe we go for as a team. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nfb8xPsHbdQ&feature=player_embedded We won't expect too much from a recruit. If you're not wanting to raid, that's alright, just be a cool dude/dudette. If you'd like to raid, we’d like you to be around 890+ivl and pushing higher at a reasonable pace. We’d like for you to be fairly well versed in your class and understand what your different talents do. We simply want you to have fun with us and play at a reasonable level. First time raiders are welcome. No jerks. If your alliance toons are on another server and you want some friends to group with you are welcome to join in without being on ravencrest/uldaman. Contact me on battlenet johnnyfive#1385 and we can talk about what you are looking for and I can tell you anything you’d like to know about our guild.Diaperlord15 Jun 14
Jun 9 LF Raiding Guild Hello, I am a returning player and I am looking for a guild that raids. The one I'm currently in seems to be pretty dead. I am currently ilvl 789 but I'm going to get it higher. I also have real life to deal with so I need a guild that can understand that and not leave me behind just because of it, especially when school starts again (had that happen once when I was on a team). I will also explain more of my personal concerns if I am interested in a guild so that I don't have to post it here.Foxyetta0 Jun 9
May 23 WTS Bloody Coin/PvP Hidden Artifact Skin! Hello all, I am now selling Bloody Coin/PvP Hidden Artifact Skin Farms. All you need in advance for the Bloody Coin farm is Fire-Watcher's Oath, which can be purchase in the Timeless Isle by Speaker Gulan for 100 Timeless Coins. For the Ashhide Mushan Beast mount (500 Bloody Coin kills) the price is 30k (takes about 15-20 minutes). For the 1000 PvP kills for the skin the price is 50k. Finally, the "Firewatcher" title (2000 Bloody Coin kills) the price is 80k. So just to recap, if you wanted the mount, title, and PvP skin the price is 80k. For the mount, and the skin the price is 50k, and for JUST the mount the price is 30k. Message me in game at Distorted-Uldaman, or add my btag Devouring#1188. -Thanks!Distorted1 May 23
May 9 Our Servers Disappeared! Umm... where ARE the servers Uldaman and Ravencrest? I see there are many servers offline... but ours are completely gone... Any ideas?Jujuzoo1 May 9
May 7 Lost Artifact traits? I was playing and had seven stored Artifact traits for my Ashbringer. I died twice on a world quest but continued on doing the ret specific quest to unlock the greater power with my weapon and I finish that and unlock my weapons second set of talent chooses and when I went to upgrade my weapon and fill out that new unlock with my seven traits they weren't there and I only had two but the price for more Artifact traits was still 13 million. So what happened did I do something wrong?Mysticice2 May 7
Apr 26 Ding is recruiting! <Ding> (A) 7/7M 3/3H 10/10H is looking for more raiders for our raid group. Ding is an Alliance progressive raiding and casual player guild based on the Uldaman (and Ravencrest) servers and raids M, Th, & F 7:30 - 10:30 server time(8:30-11:30 EST), Ding is a stable guild that has been raiding since 2010. The guild website is: http://ding.guildlaunch.com/ We prefer ilvl 880+ but if you're close we'll work with you. We are in need a new healer to join us! All classes and specs are still welcome! Other requirements are age 18+ and the use of Discord for raiding. Conversation is somewhat rough and tumble (and often adult) but expected to be reasonably civil and drama free asides from occasional teasing. ;-) Reliability and punctuality is important. We know real life sometimes intervenes but overall attendance is expected to be high for raids. We expect you to come to the raids early (@ 10 mins before scheduled raid time) and to be prepared as possible (food, potions, etc.). The guild covers repair costs and usually provides flasks. Personal loot is used where possible and rolls for the extra gear. Ideally we want to have a fun progressive raiding experience. We're not hardcore but be prepared to wipe and learn until we down the boss! Contact Eyllis-Ravencrest(Eyllis#1694). If you can't reach us, just /who Ding and whisper any member. Thank you!Eyllis6 Apr 26
Apr 25 Blood dk looking for guild. So it's been awhile but after a 4 year hiatus I'm back. Life can get crazy really quick. I am currently looking for a active guild with a friendly atmosphere. I would like to raid when gear ready but currently I can only do late nights wed,Thur, sat. I know pipe dream right? If you are interested in having a blood dk let me know. Even if I am unable to raid and stuck doing lfr that's cool too. I just need a spot to hang my hat and chat with folks.Ontai0 Apr 25
Apr 20 Beware of this guild Immortal Warlords These people for some reason like inviting you into a group for Mythics and going to last boss and wiping over and over and will not talk. Almost like a bot. Just keeps pulling boss and then dieing over and over. No idea why but thats what they do.Chicknsoup0 Apr 20
Apr 13 [A]Shield of Valor is recruiting! <Shield of Valor> <A> is currently recruiting dps for our heroic and mythic progression raiding team. Established January of 2008, SoV has evolved from casual raiding to a semi-hardcore progression team over the last few expansions. We are currently opening up our ranks looking for 3 - 4 dps to join our team, ranged preferred. We have no hunters that raid currently... stupid laptop issue. Raid nights are Tues and Thurs, 8:30pm - 11pm server time. Discord is our favored chat option. What we are looking for are situation aware folks who know how to follow mechanics. Gear we can work on, as we have over half of H NH on farm at the moment. 2/7 M 3/3 H 6/10 H for those wanting that kind of stuff SoV is a guild that really does have something for everyone. Age ranges from teenagers to 60+. Achievement junkies, pvpers, pet battlers, you name it. Interested and want more info? Message myself (Cyndare#1420), our raid leader Niw / Evilsmaher, or ask for one of the guild officersCyndare1 Apr 13
Apr 10 [H] Crappy Rogue LF New Fire To Stand In So, I have not played since WoLK, and not seriously since BC. Life happens, then it does not, so you come back to wow and avoid phone calls from your sponsor at wow addicts anonymous. I have decided to get back into playing and would like to find a good group who are capable. My toon is really crappy right now, as I just reactivated an account and got this one to 110. However, I am focused on one character and will not take much time to be a capable contributor. In the BC days I was very active with BiPolar[A] on Bonechewer as a Warlock pushing hard through TK, SC and starting to make our way into MH & BT. Just as we were downing the first bosses of T6 content I was deployed to Iraq and was never able to fully return to a full fledged raiding guild. During Wrath I was relegated to a very restricted schedule and was not able to fully dedicate to a schedule. So I rolled horde and putted through Wrath content with extremely casual groups. What you can expect of me: Prepared with in depth knowledge for each fight before the first attempt. Great understanding of class Focused on one class/main Having all enchantments / Gems as best possible Two professions that escalate raid contribution Focusing on progression rather than loot Someone who does after raid homework (used to be great at WWS, but it looks like They have fallen and will need to find a new tool) Earn my spot I know my character is nothing worth looking at, and I don't currently meet my own billing, but I am hoping that I can find a good home that I can escalate into a raid slot and make some friends while I am earning my seat. What I am looking for in a guild. 8:30 - 9:30 Raid start EST Willing to tell me I am jacked up Has stats/research/data to backup what I am jacked up on Not willing to carry me Not willing to carry an officer's relative Does not find it acceptable to constantly do same level 10 mans just to gear up 10 peoples 7 alts. Has real leadership Spends time on the hard stuff together (analyzing logs/player rosters/recruitment/team farming for raid supplies) Rexes1 Apr 10
Apr 5 Why so many Allies Whats going on with the overabundance of alliance toons now, It used to be manageable but now there seems to be 48 allies to every 1 horde player. Did the servers get merged now cause its impossible to go anywhere as horde without some ally and his 47 friends tagging everything worthwhile.Facehoof1 Apr 5
Mar 29 (H) (Blood of Vengeance) 3/10 M <Blood of Vengeance> Horde faction raiding guild on Uldaman-Ravencrest is looking for competent raiders to assist us in raid progression. Lead by players with an extensive raiding background and Realm First Titles, Blood of Vengeance is a guild focused on progression with a schedule that allows our raiders to maintain their social/work lives and, most importantly, actually have fun while raiding. If you are a retired or recovering hardcore raider, Blood of Vengeance is the place for you. Recruiting: Demon Hunter: Havoc Death Knight: ALL Druid: Resto, Balance, Feral Hunter: Beastmaster Mage: Frost and Fire Monk: ALL Paladin: ALL Priest: ALL Rogue: Assassination, Outlaw Shaman: ALL Warlock: Affliction, and Demo Warrior: Fury, and Protection Raid times are: 7pm - 10pm (CST) with optional EN/ToV runs on Monday and Friday, and an optional current content run on Saturday night. Progress: 7/7M EN (Cutting Edge) 2/3M ToV 10/10N NH 10/10H NH 3/10M NH Gear: Minimum gearing requirements as we push into mythic content consists of: 885+ item level At least 36 *Post 7.2* points in primary artifact We strive to experience and clear all available content with a limited raiding schedule. To accomplish this, we are looking for a great core raiding team. This is what you'll need: Consistency - Show up to raids consistently, be someone who the raid team can depend on Ability to learn - We don't expect you to inherently know everything, but we expect you to learn from your mistakes Attitude – Have fun and progress! Good game skills, and the ability to improve on them. Game skills are things such as: Encounter awareness - Be aware of encounter mechanics happening around (and under) you Game knowledge - Understand the strengths and limitations of your class Mechanical skill - Maximize the strengths of your class while playing around the weaknesses We pride ourselves on our leadership and the community we have created. We focus on group improvement through individual player growth and accountability and group cohesion. Check out our website at: https://bloodofveng.enjin.com/Home and fill out an application. Contact Lejend#1376 , Avelay#1352 for more information. Groups are welcome to apply as well. *Paid Transfers & Faction Changes may be available with solid parses if requested.Essamun0 Mar 29
Mar 29 LF fun social guild Hi I'm Blood I'm looking for a fun social guild with people with a sense of humor and don't take raiding so serious they die a little inside when they can't kill a boss. Hit me up Bloodhaven#1511Bloodhavën0 Mar 29
Mar 24 [A] <lets go redwings> is recruiting. 4/7M EN http://letsgoredwings.guildlaunch.com/forums/index.php?gid=485353&sso=1478924488 <lets go redwings>, a Mythic late night progression raiding guild, is currently recruiting the following for progression in Legion: A solid mage or two Ranged DPS Healer with a strong DPS offspec Warrior tank <lets go redwings> isn't necessarily looking for players who have been dedicated to doing hardmodes since WotLK hit or anything. Just players who're willing to learn, and adapt to what we're looking for if they don't already meet those requirements. We have members who are willing to sit down and work with you, if you're willing to work with us. In our Raiders we're looking for: Capability to listen/speak in Discord Raid awareness Experience with raiding Willingness to take criticism Our raid times are Tuesday, Thursday, and Sunday 8:30PM - 11:30PM, server time(CST). With occasional extensions depending on if we're close to killing a progression fight. (Not by more than 30 minutes or an hour, though.) Repairs are provided for raiders. Loot is handled via rolling. Priority looting is rarely used, but only given in certain situations where a certain role needs a piece more(tight survival checks) If you're interested, send in-game mail to, or whisper one of our officers, Duni, Zephro, or Woret. If you're sending mail, leave alt names / main name depending on who you're mailing from so we can get back in touch. If none of us are online, whisper someone in the guild who is online, maybe we're on an another server or still available but not in-game.Zephro11 Mar 24
Mar 23 (H) <The Covenant> is still here and looking! Hey all! I've been around less lately due to my kiddo and pre-expansion boredom, but I'd love to try to find more like minded people to play with us for Legion. We have been on Ravencrest since 2007. We have terrible senses of humor. We are casual scrubs. But if you like friendly people and weird guild chat feel free to hit me up. Maybe we'll even raid again sometime, who knows!Raziya7 Mar 23
Mar 18 To those who undercut on the AH. Like a lot of other players I've been trying to make a good bit of gold during this inflation period. But people keep dragging the prices down by undercutting nonstop on items such as bracers that are all going to sell regardless. Proven by the fact that the AH is empty of said bracers atm. It's very infuriating at times. Today I had the pleasure of finding this one alliance in particular who had been doing it to me repeatedly over the course of the last few days. Needless to say, I killed him in a stun. Twice. Most rewarding kill I've had since BC. So before you undercut, remember. I know who you are. I will find you. And I will kill you. #TheRavencrestReaper http://imgur.com/EO0yZrNRinzuchi9 Mar 18
Mar 18 <The Empire> is recruiting! <The Empire> is currently recruiting to boost our raid numbers. We are an active guild and raid 2-3 nights a week. Currently we are 7/7n 2/3n 5/10n and 4/7h. We are looking for all classes. We have tanks but welcome all to come. Raid time are t/th/f 8-10 EST. We also welcome the idea of ally guilds who do not have numbers but wish to raid. Find Pahn-Udaman for more info.Pahn2 Mar 18
Mar 18 Ding is recruiting! <Ding> (A) 7/7H 3/3H is looking for more raiders for our raid group. (Now 10/10 with Nighthold! on normal and 6/10 heroic) Ding is an Alliance progressive raiding and casual player guild based on the Uldaman (and Ravencrest) servers and raids M, Th, & F 7:30 - 10:30 server time(8:30-11:30 EST), Ding is a stable guild that has been raiding since 2010. The guild website is: http://ding.guildlaunch.com/ We prefer ilvl 860+ but if you're close we'll work with you. For DPS we prefer ranged though we certainly won't turn down melee. Other requirements are age 18+ and the use of Discord for raiding. Conversation is somewhat rough and tumble (and often adult) but expected to be reasonably civil and drama free asides from occasional teasing. ;-) Reliability and punctuality is important. We know real life sometimes intervenes but overall attendance is expected to be high for raids. We expect you to come to the raids early (@ 10 mins before scheduled raid time) and to be prepared as possible (food, potions, etc.). The guild covers repair costs and usually provides flasks. Personal loot is used where possible and rolls for the extra gear. Ideally we want to have a fun progressive raiding experience. We're not hardcore but be prepared to wipe and learn until we down the boss! Contact Wratho-Ravencrest (in game ID is Wrathful#1669) or Eyllis-Ravencrest.(Eyllis #1694) If you can't reach us, just /who Ding and whisper any member.Eyllis1 Mar 18
Mar 17 [H] <It Will Be Just Fine> 10/10H Recruiting! As the guild name suggests, we're a positive-minded casual guild. We're a core group of friends, some of whom have been playing together since Vanilla. Our goal is to experience all this game has to offer, at our own pace, understanding that what truly matters are our lives outside of the game. Coming from diverse backgrounds, both in and out of the game, we all share the same mindset, that there's a human behind the character that wants to play this game the way they want to. And some of the ways we play together are casual battlegrounds, mythic+, and progression raiding. We're consistently wreaking havoc for the Alliance, running +15s, and while some of us are 10/10, as a guild we're currently 9/10 in heroic Nighthold with our sites set on Mythic! Since we're a newly formed guild, our core raiding roster is small, and unfortunately too small to progress into Mythic NH. So we're looking to expand our roster, and make a few new friends in the process. While experience and gear are helpful, the two main qualities we're looking for in a candidate are respect and commitment. We're looking for all classes and specs, and our raid days are Tuesday/Thursday 8-11 CST. If you have any questions and are interested, please don't hesitate to reach out to myself in-game at JonstaMonsta#1350!Makaba2 Mar 17
Mar 7 <Confusion> is now recruiting! Hello everyone, Confusion (H) is looking to recruit for NH raiding, and mythic keystone runs. We're a small social guild that's been around since Arthas lost his mind. We currently run all levels of mythics up to +11 so far. The guild consists of mainly 5 people atm that have run and cleared N NH, and a bit of heroic experience. We promise nothing but good times, and lots of sarcasm...often dark sarcasm. We're searching for all roles and specs atm, feel free to apply just for the perks if not interested in raiding. Message myself, Weakened, Conjure, Feenix, or Quinn for more information or for invite. Feel free to add my btag, or leave comments below, thanks! - Devouring#1188Weakened2 Mar 7
Mar 2 <Broken> is LF for more raiders for Mythics My previou post had Broken just looking for a healer. Broken is now looking for more DPS as well. Trying to get a solid core of 25 or so to ensure we get into more mythic Raiding more consistently. Broken is a guild that has raided consistently since BC. So, if longevity is a concern, we are a good place to land! Info below: Raid Times: Tues/Thurs 9:30pm-12 ET In 5 hours we feel we accomplish a lot! Adult guild, have some fun, and progress... 2/7M EN and 2/3H TOV Mavros#1383, Bloodrooted#1329, Ishin#1586, or bigitup#1602 in gameMavrosdruid10 Mar 2
Feb 17 Flyhacking while out farming Just witnessed Cafalooth-Uldaman Tauren Warrior flyhacking through Suramar @ 1957 hours server time In Suramar around 33, 40 while I was out farming Starlight rose. Please make sure to report this activity as much as possible so the scum programs responsible for this can be tracked, prevented, and traced - and the people that are worse than scum for using them can get their just desserts.Preastiality1 Feb 17
Feb 13 <Ding> (A) 6/7M 3/3H 10/10H <Ding> (A) 6/7M 3/3H 10/10H is looking for more raiders for our raid group. Ding is an Alliance progressive raiding and casual player guild based on the Uldaman (and Ravencrest) servers and raids M, Th, & F 7:30 - 10:30 server time. Ding is a stable guild that has been raiding since 2010. The guild website is: http://ding.guildlaunch.com/ We prefer ilvl 875+ but if you're close we'll work with you. Currently we are looking for a healer a couple more DPS. Other requirements are age 18+ and the use of Discord for raiding. Conversation is somewhat rough and tumble (and often adult) but expected to be reasonably civil and drama free asides from occasional teasing. ;-) Reliability and punctuality is important. We know real life sometimes intervenes but overall attendance is expected to be high for raids. We expect you to come to the raids early (@ 10 mins before scheduled raid time) and to be prepared as possible (food, potions, etc.). The guild covers repair costs and usually provides flasks. Personal loot is used where possible and rolls for the extra gear. Ideally we want to have a fun progressive raiding experience. We're not hardcore but be prepared to wipe and learn until we down the boss! Contact Wratho-Ravencrest (in game ID is Wrathful#1669) or /who Ding and whisper any member. Thank you! *Edit: Added progression, server time for raid *Edit: Added current progression, updated ilvl as of 3/20/2017Wratho9 Feb 13
Feb 10 <The Night Shift> is always recruiting! Drknghtwsh here and this time no character limits! I'm here to ask you. Are you looking for a new guild? Tired of guilds that only a few people actually get to play while the rest fight for a chance in the spotlight? Perhaps a guild that cares more about fun? Then look no farther! The Night Shift is looking for anyone and anything that can raid. Our standards can't get lower! Raid times are 7pm server time and usually ends at 10pm. Any longer and we'd need to call a doctor are the stressed induced trauma that is raiding for us. Currently looking for people who can show up on a dps chart. Not sure if that's you? Our sixth in dps is a literal goldfish. Not sure how he does it either but he sucks at call outs. So, if your best friend is the target dummy than we'll help you make new friends and even some enemies. Not a dps? We'll still take you! We don't care if your a warrior who dreams of bandage healing with the best of them. Healers, tanks and even pacifists are all needed. If you still don't think you qualify then you really don't realize how low our bar is! More details are below! That's <The Night Shift> Ravencrest (I know there's another one of us from the merge. They're just as cool but I'm not trying to recruit for them.) Raid times and nights- Friday and Saturday- 7pm to 10pm server time Mythic Night- Tuesday- 7pm to 10pm Sunday Night is Random Night- 7pm start! Who knows what could happen! Progression- Currently 7/10 NH N (I know we can make it 6/10 with your help!) Side effects- Panic, Fear, Massive repair bills, Nightmares, Random Heroism, Hopelessness, Laughing for no reason, Earning exalted with the Old Gods, Gul'dan calling you late at night just to talk, Rick Rolling, Junk mail and More fun than you've had in a long time If you have any questions just whisper myself or any one of our members. We'll try our best to answer them. Hope you see you soon! Drknghtwsh (BattleTag- Alidevilknot#1840) *Disclaimer- Our sixth dps isn't actually a goldfish.Drknghtwsh0 Feb 10
Feb 10 LF Late Night Guild Hey there. Ret pally looking for a Late night guild. I have been playing since Vanilla and have raided on many different toons. I am looking for a guild that is Late Night since my work schedule is during the day. Anything Horde and after 1030pm Server time is perfect. Thank you.Nofaith1 Feb 10
Feb 9 Sadly Looking for new raid team Work is changing my schedule, so i am out looking for a new raid team. I don't wanna but it not fair for my current team for me to miss a day every week. that being said i am free sun,mon,tues all day and befor 6pm server wednesdays i am ilevel 879 holy pally but can also off as ret just wont top charts 7/7 H EN 3/3 N ToV 9/10 N NH Feel free to add me SleepyBear#11274Radiantdawn0 Feb 9
Feb 9 looking for guild hi im new to wow im looking to see if there any EU guilds to joinMaisiegal0 Feb 9
Feb 6 Anyone selling a Gul'dan carry? I just want a Gul'dan kill to complete a quest. I don't really want to wait until March for the LFR version to open. I only want to pay about 30K just for Gul'dan not the whole raid. Anyone know of any guild selling Gul'dan carries?Obamanite0 Feb 6
Feb 4 <Two Percent> is looking for more moo! <Two Percent> just had its TEN-year anniversary, and is currently accepting new players! Who is Two Percent? We are a casual, mature, player-oriented guild for milk enthusiasts who also like to play MMORPGs without the pressure of hardcore gaming. While we do have a raid team, and have completed high-level mythics, our guild’s main focus is on being a fun, friendly, and welcoming community! We like to help each other level, and many of us play multiple alts. The majority of our guildies are over the age of 30, many of us have outside responsibilities and families. If you are looking for a guild filled with camaraderie that you can call your second home, then you’ve come to the right place. Why Recruit? As with any guild, members understandably get busy with real life, and need to take a break. Right now we have some members on break, and are looking for some fresh milk to put in our fridge! All specs/classes are welcome. At <Two Percent> we believe you should play whatever class and spec you prefer. What Else Makes <Two Percent> Special? Well first of all, we’ve been around for ten years, (and we still haven’t soured). How many guilds have you been in that fell apart over the years? Are you tired of that happening? We can offer you stability, if you’re into that sort of thing. Secondly, along with the first unique feature of our guild, we are the oldest horde guild on Uldaman. And like any good milk mustache, we’re very proud of that! Thirdly, we don’t mind helping new players or returning players. Need help getting gear or need some advice on how to perform better on your character? We will help you. We have a guild website (www.twopercentwow.enjin.com), with forums, voice chat, and a wide variety of players that come together and have fun in all kinds of ways. As mentioned above we love doing group content. We do dungeons, raids, battlegrounds, world quests, leveling, and all kinds of social events. Most of our social events offer prize giveaways, and someone usually brings milk and cookies. Want A Taste? Go grab a glass and fill it with your favorite kind of milk <Two Percent> of course, and reach out to one of our recruitment officers! We would be more than happy to chat with you about our guild. Check out our website and our forums, and make a toon on Uldaman. Put on your best milk mustache and see what we’re all about! Guild Website: http://www.twopercent.enjin.com Application: http://twopercentwow.enjin.com/recruitment Guild Activity: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/guild/uldaman/two%20percent/ Contact recruiting officer Shiftynurse on Uldaman, (Battletag NurseRose#1319) for more info.Shiftynurse1 Feb 4
Feb 4 Learning Raid tonight 7:30 Central/Realm Come join a run on The Nighthold where pulls are explained, you won't be called out for your performance, and we'll have a good time and kill bosses. I used to pug into raids back in Wrath before LFR/LFG when you had to be good, teachable, or both. Back when the raiding community was more of a community. Back when raiding wasn't (quite) so toxic. I want to try to bring that back. As such, the raids I run are meant for people with fear of the raiding community, for new raiders, for people with disabilities such as deafness or anxiety (the high points of pulls are explained in chat if you choose not to be in Discord with us). However, they aren't carry situations - you are expected to listen to instructions and do your best. So if you'd like to join a relaxed group and you have a minimum ilvl of 865, look for Vox de Lumine in the premades tonight at 7:30pm Central/Realm time. Invites will start going out then and first pull will happen no later than 8:00 Central/Realm. I hope to see you guys there!Camdyn0 Feb 4
Jan 29 Looking for Adult Guild Mage Looking for adult guild. I am Married 37 with 3 kids who come first so fun is the name of the game at this point. I have been playing since vanilla but with family life cant play as hard core as my younger days. I am looking for a guild to do mythic dungeons with and possibly raid through normal and heroic if possible. My raid times would be weekend nights 10est through 1 am.Poindexter2 Jan 29
Jan 29 [Horde] Looking for Guild Hey, I just returned to this lovely game recently and I am looking for a guild since it seems I may be sticking around for awhile. I'm still working on getting gear to do raids, (ILvl:809 - I think) almost there though! Anyways, I'm a pretty casual player not so "hard core" as some players. :P Feel free to post here (hopefully I remember to check back lol) or PM me in Game or add me <3 I'm usually on randomly through the day, as much as my kids allow, lol.Pampered3 Jan 29
Jan 29 Defiant Apocalypse is accepting new members <<DefIant Apocalypse>> is accepting new members for a group of like minded gamers. we use a pro-hosted vent and have a facebook group page(https://www.facebook.com/groups/Defiantapocalypse). very casual and social oriented. we run all content. if this interests you Contact a member of the guild or look us up on find a guild. Uldacrest/Ravenman only plz.Undyingflame0 Jan 29
Jan 25 Any morning raid groups? I only have morning availability. What should I do?Thatdude0 Jan 25
Jan 25 Casual guild Looking for Fun Players Casually Retro is a guild for people who love playing wow, but believe that real life comes first. Our idea of fun can be anything from a naked pvp to raiding in a relaxed manner. Adult talk is allowed, however we require respect from all of our members. All Levels are welcome. I am also very interested in retired raiders and players who have never raided before. Also altoholics are very welcome. As of now there is no age requirement, but I prefer mature individuals with a sense of humor. The guild started out as a "casual" progression guild, but I realized I was sacrificing real life to raid and not really having much fun. I am currently looking to rebuild with other people who feel that Wow is a game and not a second job. Our Current Schedule is Sunday (6pm- 9pm)- Raiding Current Content Monday Mythics & Mythic+ Tuesday - Old Raids / Achivements Friday - Help a Guild - World Quests and help with dungeons people need help with We're generally active evening all days of the week. What I am Looking for: -Mature players who want to have fun raiding or leveling without pressure. -Ability to play independently, while we all like help begging for gold,instance runs or whining in gchat is not accepted. -Commitment to being an active guild member. If your are interested in joining or have questions please email in game or add my battletag. We don't always check the forums for replies email in game gnomiedruir sixthcylone battle tag Gnomie401#1832Gnomiedruir5 Jan 25
Jan 24 Ding is recruiting! <Ding> (A) 7/7H 3/3H is looking for more raiders for our raid group. (Now 10/10 with Nighthold! on normal and 5/10 heroic) Ding is an Alliance progressive raiding and casual player guild based on the Uldaman (and Ravencrest) servers and raids M, Th, & F 7:30 - 10:30 server time(8:30-11:30 EST), Ding is a stable guild that has been raiding since 2010. The guild website is: http://ding.guildlaunch.com/ We prefer ilvl 860+ but if you're close we'll work with you. For DPS we prefer ranged though we certainly won't turn down melee. Other requirements are age 18+ and the use of Discord for raiding. Conversation is somewhat rough and tumble (and often adult) but expected to be reasonably civil and drama free asides from occasional teasing. ;-) Reliability and punctuality is important. We know real life sometimes intervenes but overall attendance is expected to be high for raids. We expect you to come to the raids early (@ 10 mins before scheduled raid time) and to be prepared as possible (food, potions, etc.). The guild covers repair costs and usually provides flasks. Personal loot is used where possible and rolls for the extra gear. Ideally we want to have a fun progressive raiding experience. We're not hardcore but be prepared to wipe and learn until we down the boss! Contact Wratho-Ravencrest (in game ID is Wrathful#1669) or Eyllis-Ravencrest. If you can't reach us, just /who Ding and whisper any member. Thank you!Eyllis1 Jan 24