Ravenholdt and Twisting Nether

Apr 25, 2016 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Connected-Realms Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your connected realms with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. http://us.battle.net/en/community/conductRygarius0 Apr 25, 2016
4h Roleplayers Connect Discord Welcome to Roleplayers Connect! This server has been around for a few months, as it was originally a RP server Discord channel. However, the moderators have recently decided to convert it to allow ALL roleplayers access. This Discord is designed with the intention of helping the RP community across servers to thrive and grow. This is especially important with the upcoming expansion, Battle for Azeroth. We’re hoping to set up this server as a means for ALL role players and RP guilds to connect, network, meet and chat. Reminder: this server will only be active if you all choose to make it so. The more activity within the Discord, the more useful members will find it. 
The server is equipped with: + Server categories! Each RP server will have their own category that includes channels for guild bases and guild advertisements. If your server does not have a category yet, message a moderator to set one up + Factional Roles Dyno bot has been put into place to allow all members to give themselves a role. Once must simply type !rank [rank name] into the #bot_spam channel. The ranks included are Alliance, Horde and Guild Representative. + Voice Channels There have been a few voice channels added in case members choose to network via choice chat. + Facebook Group Ads Many RP servers have a respective Facebook group. Those groups will be added on the front #welcome page for easy access. Moderators have only been put in place to help keep an eye out for potential drama! There are only three rules we ask members to abide by: 1)Be friendly/kind to one another! 2)Avoid controversial topics. 3)No trolling or bashing other members and guilds. Access Link: https://discord.gg/ettfyHJ [[ We are currently looking for more moderators to help manage server guild base channels! DM a moderator if you wish to apply! ]]Nazaràh0 4h
12h @ <Rutilus Luna> I love you baby. :) https://youtu.be/BHrFPYfwelw Or Alternatively. :( https://youtu.be/wwvLlEtxX3oPepperstep34 12h
2d HORDE RP WINTER VEIL CROSS REALM EVENT [H] WINTER VEIL IN WINTERSPRING ((A Cross Realm Horde Holiday RP Party Spectacular)) December 16th, the first Day of Winter Veil, at 5pm PST | 6 MT | 7 CST | 8 EST Come and join us in celebrating the feast of Winter Veil in snowy Winterspring! Meet people you've never met, hailing from across Azeroth! In addition to good food, booze and company, we will be hosting a number of exciting activities throughout the night! Sign up now to participate! ((This event will have people and groups from at least 3 different servers in attendance!)) Blind Date Auction - Polar Bear Brawl - Group Performances Blind Date Auction: Sign up with one of the sheets in the envelope below between now and the party to be an auctionee! Auctionees will be given anonymous descriptions and bid on by partygoers, agreeing to spend some time with the winner (although they are neither expected or required to do more than that)! Buyers are limited to spending only 5000gp overall (you cannot just buy every auction if you're rich). All proceeds will be used as prize money for future events. ((If you are interested in being bid on, please fill out this form: https://goo.gl/forms/byYMUe8bQVl4sLmZ2 )) Polar Bear Brawl: They say nothing warms the soul like a fight in the frigid cold! A seasonal tradition, this dueling tournament involves stripping down to the bear minimums and duking it out in the frigid snow! While weapons are allowed, nothing else is. Contestents will be inspected before matches to ensure they aren't carrying any jewlery or other items which might afford them an advantage. Bystanders are encouraged to throw snowballs, to add an extra element of chilly fun! Winner gets a special mystery gift! ((If you wish to participate in the Polar Bear Brawl please submit this form: https://goo.gl/forms/lEzh80OhTMwCmDXk2 )) Group Performances: Everyone has a different way of celebrating the season, and we want to give you a platform to show everyone yours! We want to encourage different organizations to sign up and show off. Have a few people recite a story, or sing a song or something entirely different! ((Limit one performance per Guild. We will coordinate with you about the performance itself. Performances should be roughly Winter Veil themed in nature, no longer than 15 minutes and be relatively non-offensive, sign up here: https://goo.gl/forms/q42lTedg1nsgs3553 )) ((As this is a cross realm event, we will need to group everyone. You must whisper Ohee-Ravenholdt, Kejala-Ravenholdt, or Raelanaa-Twisting Nether for a group invite at the time of the event. If you are planning on attending please comment on this thread so we can get a rough tally of who's coming.))Arahe4 2d
2d @<Mog Police> From one cowboy to another. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rvrZJ5C_Nwg (Watch the entire thing.)Pepperstep63 2d
2d Oceanic RPer Discord Hello Ravenholdt & Twisting Nether! I started a discord for people playing during Oceanic hours. https://discord.gg/3fXBg7K You might be in Australia, New Zealand or another Oceanic location. You might be a late shift worker from the USA. You might be a vampire. Whatever reason you have for eating dinner at 3am server is fine — this discord is for RPers that share your schedule. Horde & Alliance Welcome!! I made this discord to prepare for an amazing feature coming in B4A: WoW Communities. This feature will allow us to join multiple guild-like groups (with chat and calendar marking!) on a character basis & across servers. For example: <Azerite and Arcwine> <Gnome Girl Power> <Void Elf & Worgen ERP Manor> <Oceanic RPer Chill Mythic Runs> <Tusks of Mannoroth Support Group> <Dwarf Only Raiding> I think this feature is going to be fantastic for RPers and will definitely be a boon for those of us playing on American RP servers from odd timezones.Sef0 2d
4d Alliance military rp/pvp guilds I was just passing through the other RP/PvP server's forums to look for a new guild to be a part of. I'm tired of Emerald Dream and want to go somewhere where less drama and zerg guilds are. I would love to join/create a guild where we actually have uniforms, patrol, do rp/pvp with horde guilds and such. If I have to create one, I'd like to have a few people on board with me before putting the time and effort into it. I'll either lead it on my mage or make a new toon and level him within the guild. Any suggestions on guilds or others who are willing to help create one?Brimbal0 4d
5d [H] Smol dk dps looking for guild What title said weak dk looking for a guild to gear has to have cute 2d girls in guild.Mywaifuvapes0 5d
5d [A] LF static and guild Hi there! I'm looking for chances to join guild for Antorus raiding as bear/cat and consider both casual and competitive raid groups. Available to raid starting form 6-7 EST and weekends. Any chance that someone looking for a tank?Karchev0 5d
Dec 2 [A]Renaissance Renaissance is a casual friendly raiding guild on twisting nether/ Ravenholdt. We are always looking for more player. We are currently the best alliance guild on the server; been 5/13M we are raiding Tuesday and Wednesday from 7 server - 10 server We now have a second group raiding Saturday night to help people catch up and we have FundayMonday where we tryout new player, help people catch up, run achievement and gear up alt. Send me a tell if you are interested, you can contact Leetah or Sooba for more informationLeetah12 Dec 2
Nov 29 Mythic Goroth kill next week Alliance side. Looking to organize Mythic Goroth kill next week Alliance side. Maybe we can get together and try and down this?Glithien2 Nov 29
Nov 28 LF Alliance Raiding Guild I'm trying to find a raiding guild that's open to taking in new raiders. I can either heal or dps (ideally Resto Druid), but be warned that I haven't raided outside of lfr before. That being said i'm motivated, dependable and willing to learn all fights. My hope is to be solidly in a raiding guild and prepared before next expansion, hopefully starting before that. Nights work best for me because I am in PST so 7 server time is only 5 here... Let me know if anyone's out there!Galkurion1 Nov 28
Nov 28 [H] The Grim A Grim Purpose The complete destruction of the Alliance is the goal towards which we strive. Though we are loyal to the Horde, we believe the Horde leaders are not always able to take the necessary steps to ensure its survival. Many who are allied under the banner of the Horde do not agree with our methods. But talk and half-measures are for the weak. It is through our hands that the Horde will become the dominant force on Azeroth and the world beyond. The Alliance is not the only danger in this world. From the ancient sands of Silithus and the gates of the Black Temple, to the citadel of the Lich King and the siege of Orgrimmar, from the Hellfire Citadel to the Tomb of Sargeras – beings of ancient power and growing strength plot our downfall. By killing and plundering and turning their own weapons against them, we will save the Horde from these threats. This is our purpose. These are our obstacles that we must overcome. Everything we do we do for this one single goal. Peace through annihilation. ((OOC The Grim is a heavy roleplay guild that also raids and PVP’s. We have IC guild meetings once a month and two RP events of various types. The Grim has been on Twisting Nether/Ravenholdt for twelve years, and has recently opened a branch on Wyrmrest Accord to increase the opportunity to meet new roleplayers. Grim Players: Grim players are expected to follow all of Blizzard’s rules and RP server guidelines. Additionally, Grim are expected to be ready to be in character at all times, and to avoid using OOC chat in guild chat, say, yell, emotes, and Grim raid and party chat. Grim Characters: Recruitment is always open for the playable races of the Horde (Orc, Troll, Tauren, Forsaken, Blood Elf, Goblin, Pandaren who chose Horde). While we will accept variations in these races, such as an orc from a clan other than Frostwolf, or trolls from various tribes, we do not accept non-playable races, such as dragons, humans in elf costumes, arakkoa, etc. Any character who wants to work things out with the Alliance, or be friends with them, is not suitable for The Grim. Joining The Grim: Our application process consists of forum registration, an OOC application post and IC letter, and then a mostly IC interview in game. (We want to make sure of a good fit both for the applicant and the guild.) Once accepted, new members work with the Inquisitors of the guild and must complete a couple IC Trials to be promoted. Grim PVE: The Grim is raiding Tomb of Sargeras. We have cleared it on both Normal and Heroic. All Grims are welcome to attend raids, as long as they make an effort to get their gear up to an appropriate iLvl beforehand. There is no mandatory attendance for raiding; some members come every night and some show up only as their schedules allow. Raid nights are Tuesday and Thursday, 7:30-10:30pm TN/RH time. We also run Mythic+ dungeons on Wednesday at 7:00pm and Friday at 8:00pm. Grim PVP: The Grim has battleground nights every Wednesday at 8:00pm server time. The team participates in a variety of instanced PVP environments, such as Battlegrounds, Battleground Brawls, Rated Battlegrounds, and Arenas. Occasional World PVP events are also planned. Grim Events: At least twice monthly, there will be various events scheduled. Some examples are group fishing on Margoss Island, grouping up for Underbelly fighting, running old raids for achievements/mounts/pets/mogs, PVP zone patrols, tournaments for dueling/pet battles/jousting/remote control toys, Brawlgar Arena nights, etc. These are usually scheduled on Sunday or Monday evenings. Grim Misc: The Grim uses Mumble for organized guild events. There is also an optional Discord server that is very active for Grim members to chat and RP in. Most of the players in the guild are adults with jobs and families. Drama is very rare. Real life always comes first, and attendance at events is never mandatory. The only "mandatory" attendance is that Grims are expected to be present at monthly guild meetings but only if they are online at the time of the meeting. For more information, please visit http://www.thegrim.org. (In particular, check out the "Joining Us" and "The Mandate" tabs.) You can also contact myself or Qabian. We're happy to answer any questions you have, or just chat about the guild with you! ))Syreena1 Nov 28
Nov 14 Anyone notice RH and TN were separate? Yesterday Twisting Nether was listed by itself in the forum categories, and those highly annoying, immersion breaking server tags were absent from Trade chat. Yet, here we are again, forced back together.... I hate this more than anything else in WoW, it always makes me unsub. It's fine to merge servers but those tags in front of our names make it impossible to take the world seriously.Mamatiger7 Nov 14
Nov 10 [H] Nephilim - Legion Our Legion Message We're taking on Legion content as one of Ravenholdt's longest-standing guilds! We welcome anyone interested in joining our community! We invite All Skill Levels of Players interested in questing, dungeons, and raiding! ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- <Nephilim> - Ravenholdt (RPPvP, EST) ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Mission Statement - Nephilim is a raiding guild based on the principles of friendship, loyalty, trust, and commitment. Our current focus is endgame content, specifically raiding and supporting all members of Nephilim in whatever tasks they are trying to achieve. Nephilim offers serious players the same professional attitude that most of us follow in our real-life careers: punctual, prepared, methodical, efficient. Nephilim’s success depends on each player meeting guild expectations for attitude, communication, and collaboration; a chain is only as strong as the weakest link. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Raid Times & Progression ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Raid Times: 8PM EST - 11PM EST Typically week nights. Past Progression: Warlords of Draenor 1/7 M HM, 7/7 H HM, 1/10 H BF, 6/10 BF Mists of Pandaria 11/14 H SoO, 9/13 H ToT, 4/4 ToES, 6/6 HoF, 4/6 25H MSV Cataclysm 8/8 H DS T13, 7/7 H FL T12, 12/13 25H T11 Wrath 10/12 25H T10 & 12/12 10H T10 Currently, all players are encouraged to join our guild and can do so by accepting an invite from any existing member. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Currently Looking For: ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- We are actively recruiting All Classes and Specs! We are openly inviting New Players to dungeons and raiding! This is a great way to get in on a friendly ground floor and work your way into difficult content! ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- What is the guild like? ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- We're friendly! We like new people. We've a strong and welcoming community. We emphasize both officer to guild communication and guild to officer communication. We try to make raiding as stress-free as possible, but still want to get that boss down. We can have light-hearted banter in Discord, have a good laugh, then settle down and put on our game faces for pushing progression. We also have an active presence in WoW PvP, StarCraft 2, Diablo 3, Overwatch and Hearthstone during our free time. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Nephilim's Youtube Channel http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbHduNdGJWkfpEtj4rdZUOA -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Mess31 Nov 10
Nov 10 [A] Seeking RP guild/group Hey all! I haven't seen too much action with RP guilds on the alliance side recently. I'm looking to join a new group of people after recently returning. I put together a pretty good Anti-Paladin set around Corrupted Ashbringer (See my Paladin's Armory) and would like to RP around that. Planning a campaign around the 4 Horsemen making a return with me as their new leader. I can bring the original content. Additionally I have just about every paladin transmog in the game, so I'm very versatile. (I also RP a mage)Zedane0 Nov 10
Nov 8 Goldmaking advice for a newb in TN Hi, fellas, Just created a new character in TN after not playing WoW for like a decade. Now, the game has changed quite a bit since back in the day, but I see that heirlooms now require upgrading if you want to use them for leveling. I was wondering if anyone has some advice of what's a good goldmaking passtime to make between Random Dungeons while leveling that could allow me to eventually upgrade my heirloom gear. I thought Darkmoon Daggerfish would sell well in the auction house, but no one is touching my bunch. Any ideas?Ghosteater4 Nov 8
Oct 31 The Emerald Dream Problem So today at Valdisdall there was an alliance farm on horde. I don't have a problem with WPvP or even being camped. What I do have a problem with is the massive amount of ED people getting CRZ'd into the server. Correct me if I'm wrong but CRZ is not supposed to work in current content zones (i.e. Stormheim). I also wouldn't even have a problem with the amount of people, if they were there all the time. However we seem to get random CRZ moments with ED and it's nothing but annoying. So please, either fix the CRZ so we don't see them anymore, or make us permanently linked. Permanently linking us would boost our server population by A LOT but I'd rather have them there all the time then see them one day and then not again for weeks. I know not everyone would like that many people permanently so if it's the less preferred fix so be it, but something needs to be done.Hordon23 Oct 31
Oct 29 Glyph of Dark Absolution Hi there! I'm hoping to purchase this glyph...haven't been able to find it on AH and spamming trade has proven just as futile. Dark Lady watch over you..Ethel0 Oct 29
Oct 27 @Freja Oooooh noooooooooooooo! https://imgur.com/w1PD2We https://imgur.com/KACA4UJ Bob Sapp Time! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9dCNym6sO3EPepperstep6 Oct 27
Oct 26 Roleplayer's Network - Blizzard Group Want to connect with your fellow roleplayer's with the new Blizzard groups feature? Check out your server's Roleplayer's Network! https://blizzard.com/invite/L9gE0FyR9 Want to connect with the global Roleplayer's Network instead or as well? https://blizzard.com/invite/J9O7xh0AXBurrewargue0 Oct 26
Oct 25 Rp is a joke on this realm You are all members in each others fake drama like WWE wrestling. If anyone wants some MMA and wants to fight for real send me a message in game. Looking for RP group that is all about dominance and destroying the other faction. Will xfer alliance if need be. Already wasted so much money coming here for the lie that is The Grim. Sanctuary is !@#. Where the real players at?Desombre7 Oct 25
Oct 12 post best pvp vids. post cool/savage pvp vids. here's mine, old school pwnage. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-CjuplaVva8Rahnzakh1 Oct 12
Sep 29 Guild Progression There is probably somewhere to check this, but are there any guilds pushing Mythic ToS?Wulfrom4 Sep 29
Sep 18 World PvP Is super active on Argus. This is the most fun I've had in WoW since the Isle of Quel'Danas in TBC! :DPepperstep4 Sep 18
Sep 4 Key RH/TN Information Ahem! You're all wonderful people and I hope you all succeed at your endeavors and find your way happily through the world! (Just a little push to get your day started. Have a good one, RH/TN!)Kyoukimaru0 Sep 4
Sep 4 [A] MECH Empire for casual PVP Good morning everyone! MECH Empire is recruiting for casual pvp in both rated and unrated bgs/arenas. Come join us or feel free to message any MECH member to pvp with.Orzel0 Sep 4
Aug 30 RP PVP/PVE Bound by Honor The enemy of your enemy is NEVER your friend. We honor the oaths sworn to the horde. There may be foul demons lurking on Argus, but the true enemy shares our home world. Alliance would soon as slip a dagger in your back with their right hand as their left is lending aid in the front on Argus. We must not be lulled into a false sense of security and remain ever vigilant. The drums of war beat on Horde, will you answer their call? For honor, For the Clan, and always FOR THE HORDE! ((OOC Bound by Honor is a light to moderate roleplay guild that does mythic + and PVP. We will raid when enough people join and show interest but for the time being we are in our infancy and looking to obtain members. We have IC guild meetings once a month. Bound by Honor's , main focus however will be WPvP. Focus on skirmishes with alliance every chance we can get. Discord is our main chat and will be used for all organized functions. Look forward to hearing from some of you. If I am not on, please feel free to send me an in game mail. Thank you and happy hunting.Zekgora0 Aug 30
Aug 30 The Stone Brothers (A Wacraft Story) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7f9ZAENZzLsLorteh0 Aug 30
Aug 29 Lf guild ally or horde that does RP and isn't run by complete A holes.Desombre5 Aug 29
Aug 29 [H RP/PVE/PVP] The Grim A Grim Purpose The complete destruction of the Alliance is the goal towards which we strive. Though we are loyal to the Horde, we believe the Horde leaders are not always able to take the necessary steps to ensure its survival. Many who are allied under the banner of the Horde do not agree with our methods. But talk and half-measures are for the weak. It is through our hands that the Horde will become the dominant force on Azeroth and the world beyond. The Alliance is not the only danger in this world. From the ancient sands of Silithus and the gates of the Black Temple, to the citadel of the Lich King and the siege of Orgrimmar, from the Hellfire Citadel to the Tomb of Sargeras – beings of ancient power and growing strength plot our downfall. By killing and plundering and turning their own weapons against them, we will save the Horde from these threats. This is our purpose. These are our obstacles that we must overcome. Everything we do we do for this one single goal. Peace through annihilation. ((OOC The Grim is a heavy roleplay guild that also raids and PVP’s. We have IC guild meetings once a month. The Grim has been on Twisting Nether/Ravenholdt for twelve years, and has recently opened a branch on Wyrmrest Accord to increase the opportunity to meet new roleplayers. Grim Players: Grim players are expected to follow all of Blizzard’s rules and RP server guidelines. Additionally, Grim are expected to be ready to be in character at all times, and to avoid using OOC chat in guild chat, say, yell, emotes, and Grim raid and party chat. Grim Characters: Recruitment is always open for the playable races of the Horde (Orc, Troll, Tauren, Forsaken, Blood Elf, Goblin, Pandaren who chose Horde). While we will accept variations in these races, such as an orc from a clan other than Frostwolf, or trolls from various tribes, we do not accept non-playable races, such as dragons, humans in elf costumes, arakkoa, etc. Any character who wants to work things out with the Alliance, or be friends with them, is not suitable for The Grim. Grim Inquisition: Every new member of The Grim undergoes an IC trial period called The Inquisition. During this time, the character is tested in several different ways according to the interests of the player. It's our fun way of welcoming new members into the fold, as well as providing opportunities for character development in line with The Grim's particular brand of zealotry. Grim Raiding: The Grim is raiding Tomb of Sargeras. We have cleared it on Normal, and we’re making steady progress in Heroic. Raid nights are Tuesday and Thursday, 7:30-10:30pm TN/RH time, 5:30-8:30pm WrA time. Grim PVP: The Grim has PVP nights every Sunday and Wednesday at 8:00pm TN/RH time, 6:00pm WrA time. The team participates in a variety of instanced PVP environments, such as Battlegrounds, Battleground Brawls, Rated Battlegrounds, and Arenas. Occasional World PVP events are also planned. Grim Misc: The Grim uses Mumble for organized guild events. There is also an optional Discord server for members to chat and RP in. For more information, please visit http://www.thegrim.org. ))Syreena5 Aug 29
Aug 29 [H - RP] Sanctuary Horde RP Guild, Twisting Nether ~ Originally Founded 3-30-2006 Sanctuary was a storied guild, once. Its embrace of justice and peace made it respected by some and despised by others. But after Garrosh came to power, there was no room left in the new Horde for such ideals. Under the hostile regime, Sanctuary's members were hunted until the guild was a hollow, smoking ruin. Some of its former members managed to go underground, carrying on their cause, but by the time Garrosh was deposed, the guild was remembered only in hushed whispers. Then, the banner was bravely raised by a young newcomer. Members old and new took it up in an unprecedented revival. Sanctuary's tabard is once again worn, albeit slightly changed: its hammer has become a phoenix. Upholding the principles of justice and peace in a dangerous world still brings its share of controversy, but Sanctuary stands resolute in the face of doubt. While supporting the Horde's operations, Sanctuary also works to counter any threats that rise to the world, above all safeguarding the innocent – whether from those who would take advantage of them, or from those who believe none are innocent. The Vows Peace: I will not initiate hostilities. Justice: I will react with force only to defend the innocent, or in fair, consensual combat. Mercy: I will respond to hostility with the least amount of force required. Sacrifice: I will forgive mistakes, insults, and injuries to my person for the sake of peace, justice, and mercy. Please contact Julilee-TwistingNether, Kexti-Ravenholdt, Vilmah-TwistingNether, Cerryan-TwistingNether, Baern-Ravenholdt, Shokkra-Ravenholdt, or Arahe-Ravenholdt for more information or an in-character interview. Julilee5 Aug 29
Aug 23 Testing Juice [Juicekt.com] | 6/9M | Kel'thuzad Alliance Legion Goal: US top 100 Progression: •ToS: 6/9M •NH: 10/10m US 170 •ToV: 3/3m US 320 •EN: 7/7m US 567 Needs •Mage •Rogue •Death Knight •Shaman (Resto + Elemental) •Warlock •Dps With Strong Tanks OS! •Balance Druid •All Exceptional Dps! Times Schedule •Monday: 10pm - 1am EST •Tuesday: 10pm - 1am EST •Thursday: 10pm - 1am EST How To Apply http://www.juicekt.com/recruiting/app_application.php?gid=535240 Contact •GM: Pòh (cyrules#1244) •Raid Leader: Extav (extaveren#1241) Juice • Progression based loot council system. • Friendly and mature environment. Drama/Raging is NOT tolerated, and respect for others expected. • Off nights. You can expect people to be doing M+, Alt/Old Raids, Pvp, etc every night.Broccoliboyx0 Aug 23
Jul 28 <Squirtle Squad> PvP <Squirtle Squad> is a newly formed PvP focused guild of 2k+ players and new to PvP players as well. We do Arenas, RBG's, and BG's daily. We have Weekly PvP events and other Guild events as well. Looking for players that want a tight knit guild that actually interacts with each other. No more of this 1,000 members and no one talks to each other, can't name your officers or even more than a few Guildees. If you are experienced in PvP or just want to learn we are here for YOU! We have an active Discord and Facebook page. If you have any questions feel free to message me in game Volkrad#1951. It's time to Squad up boys. <Squirtle Squad>Volkrud1 Jul 28
Jul 26 Teebu's, and Ginn-Su sword for sale. As the title suggests. Been sitting on these bad boys for a minute now and its time they found a permanent home. Both are great looking swords and can also be yours for 200k a piece. If interested let me know here. I work random hours at my job, but can figure something out if the right buyer comes along.Kayas0 Jul 26
Jul 22 Nightborne/Shal'dorei RP Connections Starting a new thread for this now that everything's finally set into motion. The previous thread (and links to older ones) can be found right here: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20754336803 It was posted to most of the RP realm forums including Wyrmrest and Moon Guard but didn't garner a great deal of attention. Since then, we've gathered a few people together and set up a Discord server where players can discuss lore, chat about RP prospects and share resources. It's open to those that are invested in the prospect of Nightborne RP but participation isn't mandatory. All you need is an interest in this niche and we'll be glad to welcome you. This server was founded on the idea that all Nightborne RP should be interconnected and that every Roleplayer carrying interest in the subject should have the opportunity to engage with it. We aim to become a community, meaning that we can connect with like-minded Roleplayers quite easily and set our own personal storylines into motion. This isn't necessarily a guild or a coalition, simply a source of communication for everyone intending to write within the confines of Shal'dorei culture. It's mostly going to be self-directed so in a general sense, you're expected to connect with others on the server in your own time and build RP connections. However, I'd like to introduce the idea that we can also become a society. Events could be organized that would gather most of our characters together in one place. There could be a ball, a soiree, a festival, a garden party, a wine-tasting or anything in between. We could build different groups too. We could form academies, military organizations, merchant coalitions, groups of performers and I think there's every chance that we could also form our very own noble households with certain characters picking up particular roles. The possibilities here are almost endless but it's definitely going to take some time to organize something like this. Any and all additional ideas are welcome. If this sounds like something you want to become involved with, let me know by adding my battletag (Zarxes#21200) and requesting a link to the server. For reasons that I hope are obvious, I don't want to throw the link out here where someone of ill-intent could join. The aim isn't to necessarily be exclusive but to keep the environment free of negativity. Thank you so much for your time!Zarxés0 Jul 22
Jul 20 Looking for late night guild I am looking for a heavy RP guild that is active late at night, from like 10 PM pacific time until 2 AM Pacific time. It can be horde or alliance, any race, I don't mind race changing faction changing, whatever it needs to be. Any theme is fine, I can find a way to fit in. What I don't want: Having 1 or 2 late night members does not constitute "active", I am looking for at least 4 or 5 people, and events No mega guilds: Don't sell me on your stupid mega guild with 50 people on late at night who never talk to each other, even if there is one or two RPers in the mix. No ERP guilds: just no. No exclusive Tavern rp guilds; i want to go out in the world, I want to roll some dice, slay some dragons, and be involved in a story, I don't want to sit in a virtual tavern for 4 hours a night every night. If you have the perfect guild for me, or know of one, please please please leave a comment here. No in game mail, i am never on this character.Caleldur0 Jul 20
Jun 27 For anyone who knew Genesee on Ravenholdt I went through several iterations of this post and none of them quite captured how I felt. Maybe some of you have run with Genesee in the past, although I expect that most of you have not. She was a paladin, a friend, an officer, and above all a mother. I learned that last night she passed away in her sleep leaving behind a husband and three children. Anything else that I had typed out seemed trite and pointless. Death sucks and hug your friends. -EohnaviEohnavi7 Jun 27
Jun 13 <A>Terror Squad Inc PvP community guild Link to Guild Recruitment forums thread: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20755775948#post-1 Terror Squad Incorporated (Terror Squad Inc) Server: Emerald Dream Type: PvP Hello friends! My name is Alatril and I am here to make a small announcement. I have had a vision of a guild format I wish to share and hope people will join in to help build. For too long now I have watched the PvP community dwindle down especially on the North American side of the spectrum. Below will be an outline of what I hope to accomplish (with help) with this community guild. Table of Contents 1) Our (my) goal 2) About Myself 3) Community 4) Development 5) Competitive PvP 6) PvE? 7) My server 8) Closing Our (My) Goal So simply my goal here is to create a community of players who love to pvp, want to improve and contribute to the PvP community in general no matter how big or small the contribution is. I hope to build a guild community that not only wants success when it comes to higher ratings and PvP achievements but success on improving other players in the process and helping them reach goals they want to set for themselves. To often I see disdain for players that want to PvP but don't have the experience in high pressure situations to actually improve and contribute in those situations. I want to build a guild community where players not only have access to other players of the same skill level but players who are also willing to help other players improve by sharing their experience. About Myself This won't be long because this isn't about me. However I feel like a little background is needed. I have been playing WoW since its exception. I have dedicated countless hours to the game and characters. My love for PvP started late Vanilla when a friend of mine dragged me into an AV for quest. I have never been a player that has achieved high ratings nor sought to. However recently I have watched top players on Twitch and love watching WoW esports in general and not only wish to improve myself to learn the game and its mechanics better but also contribute to WoW esports either by playing or otherwise. I just want to be involved. Also this summer I hope to launched a Twitch talked show called NerfCraft as well (follow on Twitter @NerdCraftWoW) Community Community has always been big to me. Community is what made this game a passion and it is what continues me playing. However, as the game has its ups and down I have also seen a decline in community. This has a lot to due with declining player base and server deaths but also some other things. The one I wish to focus on is the PvP community. I see a lot of divide and disdain within the community. What I hope to accomplish is to build a guild community where mutual respect no matter what a person's skill level is. Everyone can learn from everyone in my eyes. Everyone can contribute. Developement Players in general are far more skilled than ever because of how long the game has been around. However I still feel like a lot of players want and have room to improve but don't know where to turn to do so. Also it seems harder and harder to find players to connect with to play with as well. I hope to build a guild community that gives players access to such things.Aliatril2 Jun 13
Jun 12 (H) Dust Pwnies My guild, Dust Pwnies, is looking to recover from the WoD crash and get back in fighting shape! PvE or PvP is all good, I only ask for mature players who are willing to help others! If you are interested in joining or have recommendations let me know, on the forums here or send me a in game mail and ill get back right away! For the Horde!Dinadin0 Jun 12
May 28 [A] Arcane Mage LF Guild! Just testing the waters with my extended weekend. Haven't played in quite some time since Legion's launch. I'm very interested in community when playing World of Warcraft, so may it involve PvP or raiding I'm happy. Roleplay is certainly welcomed if it's entertaining and engaging.Brimgar0 May 28
May 26 Outsider realm questions I was curious to know your experience playing on RH/TN, thoughts, what you like/dislike. Also have a few questions as well, what is the faction ratio? Do things seem semi-active or dead? Any other information you'd like to throw in would be much appreciated. Looking at a possible realm change and am very curious to know. ThanksBramblesx1 May 26
May 23 Looking For Signatures - The Knights of Elune Good Evening! I am looking for three individuals to sign my guild charter for <The Knights of Elune> on the Alliance Side of Ravenholdt. The guild will be an RP/PVE Guild, designed to aid new and returning players grow and develop, and will one day host events and activities on the server. You may stay, or you may go. The choice is yours. Once established, all charter members will be guaranteed +1 Rank from the starting rank, and will have first dibs on any officer roles. I am willing to pay for the signatures. If you can assist me, I'd greatly appreciate it.Kanika7 May 23
Apr 26 [A]Velocity-Alleria T/W 6-9pm CST [A]Velocity-Alleria (est. 2013) is recruiting! (Easy recruitment process) Velocity was formed in 2013 as Semi-Hardcore raiding guild, drawing together a mix of veteran raiders from Frostwolf, Proudmoore and Alleria we began raiding shortly after the release of patch 5.2.We are a group of players who have played together for quite some time outside of WoW and into other MMOs. We are always looking for new and old players to join our community Raid Nights: Tues/Weds | 6pm-9pm (Central Time / Server) Type: Semi-Hardcore Leaders: Munich, Lelara Progression: 10/10 Heroic NH | 1/10 Mythic NH Recruiting: 890+ ilvl requirement Class/Role Need: Druid (Resto) - High Mage (Any spec) - High Hunter (Marks/BM) - High Priest (Holy) - Medium Shaman (Ele/Resto) - Low Voice Communication: Discord - Because it is better in every way. Contacts: [GM] Munich-Alleria (Shytpan#1232) [Recruitment Officer] Lelantis-Alleria (Lelantis#2468) [Recruitment Admin] Hawtey-Alleria (Hawti#1528) Links: http://wowprogress.com/guild/us/alleria/Velocity ----- Recruitment Process: Our process for recruiting is pretty simple, no lengthy application or personal background check. We have a quick conversation with potential applicants on discord. Then we slot them into the raid to see how they fit. Currently we are trailing recruits in Heroic NH on Tuesday nights starting at 6 CST. This approach will give us a chance to get to know each other. As an incentive for recruits, after a two week trial period AND server transferring to join the raid a recruit will be eligible for a free WoW token. What we expect from our guild members: As a Raider: Velocity like most guilds, requires strong attendance, good performance and gamers with a personality. To break that down a bit we want someone who “FITS”. They are fun running content with, good at what they do, absent of an ego. You should be a strong player with situational awareness. We expect our raiders to give 100% to every raid and not waste our time. Raiders should research their class and fights in advance and contribute suggestions and feedback on our strategies wherever appropriate. We’re looking for players who value gear as a tool to beating content but would happily pass an upgrade to a peer who needs it more. We value players who can play multiple specs/roles well, since that lets us maintain a small raid team and still cover for the occasional absence. As Anyone in the Guild: We expect all members to represent the guild in a positive way. We do not engage with trolls, or arguments about politics, religion, etc. - Our guild keeps a low profile and tries to maintain good public relations with the rest of the server. We are not an intensely serious guild (and this will be apparent by our conversations on Discord) but we do not advocate ruining the gaming experience of other players.. ----- Perks as a Raider: Guild Bank Repairs, Flasks & Potions, Feasts, Gems & Enchants, Off-Day Open-Roll Alt Runs in Normal & Heroic, Free Stuff Tab Access. As a Social: We accept social applications, we hold the same standards for social’s as main raiders.Don’t be a jerk, be a respectable person. About Alleria: Alleria is a PVE server that is Cross-Realm connected with US-Khadgar. Alliance is the dominant faction of these two servers. Boasting many active raiding guilds Alleria/Khadgar is a mid sized server community that offers anything you would need on a daily basis.. Alleria is specifically known for its many long time established guilds and communities.Hawtey0 Apr 26
Apr 20 [A] Weathered flyer If this has found you, you have been chosen: The fulcrum at which existence spins is yet again in need of its grease, its intentions made manifest, its prime mover revealed. For this to happen as it should, as is undeniable, the hands of such a mover must be flexed, and trained at executing such a task with tenacity and ruthlessness. In such a mover there must be a hand that the world sees, one that operates for approval and appreciation; and one that moves for necessity and acts without regret or remorse. You are that hand, you must act without hesitation, without remorse, and always without fail. You are the Red Right Hand. Contact Kharne, The Voice.Kharne0 Apr 20
Apr 9 [A] Eternal Aegis (RP,PvP,PvE) Eternal Aegis Summary The Eternal Aegis is an age old organization who's origin is shrouded in mystery and obfuscated by the passage of time. What is well known and revered by its current members is its purpose: A sacrosanct intent to defend the innocent, to champion the weak,and ensure the safety of the masses of people who have chosen to grow our crops that fill our bellies, raise the children who will defend Azeroth in our stead, and who can no longer defend themselves from the tides of war whose waves consist of villainy, apathy,corruption, and evil. If these principles resonate with your own, then Eternal Aegis may be the right fit for you. ((Eternal Aegis is primarily a Role Playing guild. This is not to say you must RP. Just keep in mind that RP will occur and trolling will not be tolerated. Besides RP, EA has a strong PvP core that will only grow as new recruits are initiated. World PvP is a secondary priority for our guild as it is a key constituent of our theme. PvE is also a secondary concern. We have acquired a steadfast and dedicated core of experienced raiders and dungeoneers and are seeking to fill out the remainder of our slots with enthusiastic initiates ready to tackle the challenges brought on by the forces of evil.)) Roleplay We take roleplay to a whole new level with our custom d20 system intended to make RP fair and balanced as well as simple and easy to use. The system is also meant to be flexible. Have an idea for a Gnome engineer? A Dwarven demolitions expert? An alchemist class? Go for it! Our style of play accommodates for most, if not all, ideas you may have for a character. Earn XP and level up to become more powerful as you adventure with the Eternal Aegis. Our storytellers have been vetted and tried to be great at what they do, that is, keep our guild RPers entertained and immersed in the World of Warcraft. Our online character profile system allows our storytellers to weave epic tales of adventure around YOUR character, allowing them to take the spot light and shine. In addition to individualized stories, we also play out epic Guild-Centered adventures that never fail to fascinate and enthrall all those who participate. Not really feeling your inner do-gooder? Captain Kasben Shortfuse's Crew may be for you! Although this group does business with Eternal Aegis, it is an almost completely different organization. Set sail and head for the high seas as a ruthless buccaneer working for one of the best smuggling companies in all of Azeroth. Never heard of the Shortfuse Shipping Company? ...good. Are you looking to try YOUR storytelling chops? Run a few sessions with us and familiarize yourself with our d20 system, and within a few sessions, you too can design your own quests and adventures for others to enjoy. Player Versus Player World PvP is what we do best. Weekly world rp-pvp missions with an actual objective add another level to our wPvP. Campaigns will challenge us to defend certain regions from horde, including major quest hubs around expansions and holidays. Arena partners are never lacking in Eternal Aegis. There's always someone willing to lend a helping hand when it comes to completing your weekly arenas or even digging in deeper for more competitive play. Battlegrounds are also part of our weekly rotation as we buckle in for some exciting team-based pvp action! Player Versus Environment RP or PvP not your bag? We're really getting into raiding this expansion and already have 8+ players ready-to-go on our raiding team. Are you a beginner? No worries! We are here to help! Our team of players are very helpful and always willing to point you in the right direction regarding the details of your class, helping you achieve the highest dps, hps, or tps you need to help everyone succeed together. Dungeons, from Time-Walking to Mythic, are also a favorite pastime of ours as well as old-raid farming for that piece of armor you've just been itching to don. Social Are you a laid back player? Not really looking to do much but play the auction house and chat? Sit back and level up lowbies with some great company? Our community of players runs the gamut of personalities. From grumpy uncle to wise sage, from the soft-spoken to the borderline outrageous; dull moments are rare in Eternal Aegis. You'll log in looking for guildies, but log out with a close-knit group of friends who are always at your back. Our teamspeak server is the cornerstone of our communication and serves as a great way to relax at the end of a hard day and catch up with guild buddies.Yearly Guild Summer Get-Togethers are on our agenda. In fact, this June marked our First Annual Summer Guild Hang Out. Five days of fun in the sun, barbecues, Guild WoW Movie Premier Cosplay, and much much more at a North Carolina Beach House. Join Us Contact Marrus, Symorick, Morrigy or any guild member for more details.Marrus5 Apr 9
Apr 6 Hello and a PSA You, along with the rest of the server, have been so accustomed to hearing the benefits of Gnome milk that you probably didn’t even realize the subtle Speciesism hidden in our health factsPlethera0 Apr 6
Mar 29 LF new RP HOME LF Realm Information regarding alliance RP - PVE guild. I really enjoy the RP side of the game and I am looking for a place that feels the same. I heard good things about Ravenholdt, and before i create a character and move forward I want to get more information and talk to some GMs or people that have been on the realm a while thanks in advance for any help!Vyndìcated3 Mar 29
Mar 19 (H) Universal Order recruiting for Mythic Hello raiders. Universal Order is looking for the following classes to compliment our raid roster: 1-2 mages 1 rogue 1 warlock 2 shamans - 1 healing 1 elemental We are, as you can see, a melee heavy raid team as a lot of our range players have decided to no longer play at Mythic level. Our raid times and days are: Tuesday - Normal for alts and/or fun Wednesday and Saturday - Mythic (once we once again have a solid 20) All days are 7pm server, 8pm eastern. Our voice chat program is discord. Feel free to contact Zeldoris with questions and interest, reply to this, or ask any UO member to relay a message to me. I look forward to working with you. -ZeldorisZeldoris1 Mar 19
Feb 28 Dope DPS and Tank LF Mythic Guild Hey guys, With the recent collapse of my guild (all RL friends who decided to stop playing), my tank friend and I are looking for a mythic raiding guild. At the very least, a great Heroic guild with upcoming Mythic aspirations. I parse 80-90's on raid bosses, don't die to boss mechanics basically ever (and I expect others to do the same), and enjoy regularly crushing M15+'s or higher. My friend, Cerisetah, is a pro pali tank. Not only is his tanking capability as sexy as my DPSing, but his damage on boss fights (while tanking) parses are often 95+. So, he will not only stay alive and skill the mechanics, but probably out-DPS so of your lower DPSers while doing it. We are both socially adept, not awkward wierdos on voice chat, and are active players. Hit me up if your guild fits the bill and are recruiting, you won't be disappointed. You will be scoring two huge raiding assets as well as chill guys if we end up joining ya. Thanks. KappakKappak0 Feb 28