Ravenholdt and Twisting Nether

Apr 25, 2016 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Connected-Realms Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your connected realms with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. http://us.battle.net/en/community/conductRygarius0 Apr 25, 2016
1h <Squirtle Squad> PvP <Squirtle Squad> is a newly formed PvP focused guild of 2k+ players and new to PvP players as well. We do Arenas, RBG's, and BG's daily. We have Weekly PvP events and other Guild events as well. Looking for players that want a tight knit guild that actually interacts with each other. No more of this 1,000 members and no one talks to each other, can't name your officers or even more than a few Guildees. If you are experienced in PvP or just want to learn we are here for YOU! We have an active Discord and Facebook page. If you have any questions feel free to message me in game Volkrad#1951. It's time to Squad up boys. <Squirtle Squad>Volkrud1 1h
2d Teebu's, and Ginn-Su sword for sale. As the title suggests. Been sitting on these bad boys for a minute now and its time they found a permanent home. Both are great looking swords and can also be yours for 200k a piece. If interested let me know here. I work random hours at my job, but can figure something out if the right buyer comes along.Kayas0 2d
6d Nightborne/Shal'dorei RP Connections Starting a new thread for this now that everything's finally set into motion. The previous thread (and links to older ones) can be found right here: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20754336803 It was posted to most of the RP realm forums including Wyrmrest and Moon Guard but didn't garner a great deal of attention. Since then, we've gathered a few people together and set up a Discord server where players can discuss lore, chat about RP prospects and share resources. It's open to those that are invested in the prospect of Nightborne RP but participation isn't mandatory. All you need is an interest in this niche and we'll be glad to welcome you. This server was founded on the idea that all Nightborne RP should be interconnected and that every Roleplayer carrying interest in the subject should have the opportunity to engage with it. We aim to become a community, meaning that we can connect with like-minded Roleplayers quite easily and set our own personal storylines into motion. This isn't necessarily a guild or a coalition, simply a source of communication for everyone intending to write within the confines of Shal'dorei culture. It's mostly going to be self-directed so in a general sense, you're expected to connect with others on the server in your own time and build RP connections. However, I'd like to introduce the idea that we can also become a society. Events could be organized that would gather most of our characters together in one place. There could be a ball, a soiree, a festival, a garden party, a wine-tasting or anything in between. We could build different groups too. We could form academies, military organizations, merchant coalitions, groups of performers and I think there's every chance that we could also form our very own noble households with certain characters picking up particular roles. The possibilities here are almost endless but it's definitely going to take some time to organize something like this. Any and all additional ideas are welcome. If this sounds like something you want to become involved with, let me know by adding my battletag (Zarxes#21200) and requesting a link to the server. For reasons that I hope are obvious, I don't want to throw the link out here where someone of ill-intent could join. The aim isn't to necessarily be exclusive but to keep the environment free of negativity. Thank you so much for your time!Zarxés0 6d
Jul 20 Looking for late night guild I am looking for a heavy RP guild that is active late at night, from like 10 PM pacific time until 2 AM Pacific time. It can be horde or alliance, any race, I don't mind race changing faction changing, whatever it needs to be. Any theme is fine, I can find a way to fit in. What I don't want: Having 1 or 2 late night members does not constitute "active", I am looking for at least 4 or 5 people, and events No mega guilds: Don't sell me on your stupid mega guild with 50 people on late at night who never talk to each other, even if there is one or two RPers in the mix. No ERP guilds: just no. No exclusive Tavern rp guilds; i want to go out in the world, I want to roll some dice, slay some dragons, and be involved in a story, I don't want to sit in a virtual tavern for 4 hours a night every night. If you have the perfect guild for me, or know of one, please please please leave a comment here. No in game mail, i am never on this character.Caleldur0 Jul 20
Jul 6 [H - RP] Sanctuary Horde RP Guild, Twisting Nether ~ Originally Founded 3-30-2006 Sanctuary was a storied guild, once. Its embrace of justice and peace made it respected by some and despised by others. But after Garrosh came to power, there was no room left in the new Horde for such ideals. Under the hostile regime, Sanctuary's members were hunted until the guild was a hollow, smoking ruin. Some of its former members managed to go underground, carrying on their cause, but by the time Garrosh was deposed, the guild was remembered only in hushed whispers. Then, the banner was bravely raised by a young newcomer. Members old and new took it up in an unprecedented revival. Sanctuary's tabard is once again worn, albeit slightly changed: its hammer has become a phoenix. Upholding the principles of justice and peace in a dangerous world still brings its share of controversy, but Sanctuary stands resolute in the face of doubt. While supporting the Horde's operations, Sanctuary also works to counter any threats that rise to the world, above all safeguarding the innocent – whether from those who would take advantage of them, or from those who believe none are innocent. The Vows Peace: I will not initiate hostilities. Justice: I will react with force only to defend the innocent, or in fair, consensual combat. Mercy: I will respond to hostility with the least amount of force required. Sacrifice: I will forgive mistakes, insults, and injuries to my person for the sake of peace, justice, and mercy. Please contact Julilee-TwistingNether, Kexti-Ravenholdt, Vilmah-TwistingNether, Cerryan-TwistingNether, Baern-Ravenholdt, Shokkra-Ravenholdt, or Arahe-Ravenholdt for more information or an in-character interview. Julilee1 Jul 6
Jul 5 [H] Nephilim - Legion Our Legion Message We're taking on Legion content as one of Ravenholdt's longest-standing guilds! We welcome anyone interested in joining our community! We invite All Skill Levels of Players interested in questing, dungeons, and raiding! ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- <Nephilim> - Ravenholdt (RPPvP, EST) ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Mission Statement - Nephilim is a raiding guild based on the principles of friendship, loyalty, trust, and commitment. Our current focus is endgame content, specifically raiding and supporting all members of Nephilim in whatever tasks they are trying to achieve. Nephilim offers serious players the same professional attitude that most of us follow in our real-life careers: punctual, prepared, methodical, efficient. Nephilim’s success depends on each player meeting guild expectations for attitude, communication, and collaboration; a chain is only as strong as the weakest link. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Raid Times & Progression ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Raid Times: 8PM EST - 11PM EST Typically week nights. Past Progression: Warlords of Draenor 1/7 M HM, 7/7 H HM, 1/10 H BF, 6/10 BF Mists of Pandaria 11/14 H SoO, 9/13 H ToT, 4/4 ToES, 6/6 HoF, 4/6 25H MSV Cataclysm 8/8 H DS T13, 7/7 H FL T12, 12/13 25H T11 Wrath 10/12 25H T10 & 12/12 10H T10 Currently, all players are encouraged to join our guild and can do so by accepting an invite from any existing member. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Currently Looking For: ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- We are actively recruiting All Classes and Specs! We are openly inviting New Players to dungeons and raiding! This is a great way to get in on a friendly ground floor and work your way into difficult content! ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- What is the guild like? ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- We're friendly! We like new people. We've a strong and welcoming community. We emphasize both officer to guild communication and guild to officer communication. We try to make raiding as stress-free as possible, but still want to get that boss down. We can have light-hearted banter in Discord, have a good laugh, then settle down and put on our game faces for pushing progression. We also have an active presence in WoW PvP, StarCraft 2, Diablo 3, Overwatch and Hearthstone during our free time. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Nephilim's Youtube Channel http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbHduNdGJWkfpEtj4rdZUOA -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Mess24 Jul 5
Jun 27 For anyone who knew Genesee on Ravenholdt I went through several iterations of this post and none of them quite captured how I felt. Maybe some of you have run with Genesee in the past, although I expect that most of you have not. She was a paladin, a friend, an officer, and above all a mother. I learned that last night she passed away in her sleep leaving behind a husband and three children. Anything else that I had typed out seemed trite and pointless. Death sucks and hug your friends. -EohnaviEohnavi7 Jun 27
Jun 25 Mythic Goroth kill next week Alliance side. Looking to organize Mythic Goroth kill next week Alliance side. Maybe we can get together and try and down this?Glithien0 Jun 25
Jun 13 <A>Terror Squad Inc PvP community guild Link to Guild Recruitment forums thread: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20755775948#post-1 Terror Squad Incorporated (Terror Squad Inc) Server: Emerald Dream Type: PvP Hello friends! My name is Alatril and I am here to make a small announcement. I have had a vision of a guild format I wish to share and hope people will join in to help build. For too long now I have watched the PvP community dwindle down especially on the North American side of the spectrum. Below will be an outline of what I hope to accomplish (with help) with this community guild. Table of Contents 1) Our (my) goal 2) About Myself 3) Community 4) Development 5) Competitive PvP 6) PvE? 7) My server 8) Closing Our (My) Goal So simply my goal here is to create a community of players who love to pvp, want to improve and contribute to the PvP community in general no matter how big or small the contribution is. I hope to build a guild community that not only wants success when it comes to higher ratings and PvP achievements but success on improving other players in the process and helping them reach goals they want to set for themselves. To often I see disdain for players that want to PvP but don't have the experience in high pressure situations to actually improve and contribute in those situations. I want to build a guild community where players not only have access to other players of the same skill level but players who are also willing to help other players improve by sharing their experience. About Myself This won't be long because this isn't about me. However I feel like a little background is needed. I have been playing WoW since its exception. I have dedicated countless hours to the game and characters. My love for PvP started late Vanilla when a friend of mine dragged me into an AV for quest. I have never been a player that has achieved high ratings nor sought to. However recently I have watched top players on Twitch and love watching WoW esports in general and not only wish to improve myself to learn the game and its mechanics better but also contribute to WoW esports either by playing or otherwise. I just want to be involved. Also this summer I hope to launched a Twitch talked show called NerfCraft as well (follow on Twitter @NerdCraftWoW) Community Community has always been big to me. Community is what made this game a passion and it is what continues me playing. However, as the game has its ups and down I have also seen a decline in community. This has a lot to due with declining player base and server deaths but also some other things. The one I wish to focus on is the PvP community. I see a lot of divide and disdain within the community. What I hope to accomplish is to build a guild community where mutual respect no matter what a person's skill level is. Everyone can learn from everyone in my eyes. Everyone can contribute. Developement Players in general are far more skilled than ever because of how long the game has been around. However I still feel like a lot of players want and have room to improve but don't know where to turn to do so. Also it seems harder and harder to find players to connect with to play with as well. I hope to build a guild community that gives players access to such things.Aliatril2 Jun 13
Jun 12 (H) Dust Pwnies My guild, Dust Pwnies, is looking to recover from the WoD crash and get back in fighting shape! PvE or PvP is all good, I only ask for mature players who are willing to help others! If you are interested in joining or have recommendations let me know, on the forums here or send me a in game mail and ill get back right away! For the Horde!Dinadin0 Jun 12
May 28 [A] Arcane Mage LF Guild! Just testing the waters with my extended weekend. Haven't played in quite some time since Legion's launch. I'm very interested in community when playing World of Warcraft, so may it involve PvP or raiding I'm happy. Roleplay is certainly welcomed if it's entertaining and engaging.Brimgar0 May 28
May 26 Outsider realm questions I was curious to know your experience playing on RH/TN, thoughts, what you like/dislike. Also have a few questions as well, what is the faction ratio? Do things seem semi-active or dead? Any other information you'd like to throw in would be much appreciated. Looking at a possible realm change and am very curious to know. ThanksBramblesx1 May 26
May 23 Looking For Signatures - The Knights of Elune Good Evening! I am looking for three individuals to sign my guild charter for <The Knights of Elune> on the Alliance Side of Ravenholdt. The guild will be an RP/PVE Guild, designed to aid new and returning players grow and develop, and will one day host events and activities on the server. You may stay, or you may go. The choice is yours. Once established, all charter members will be guaranteed +1 Rank from the starting rank, and will have first dibs on any officer roles. I am willing to pay for the signatures. If you can assist me, I'd greatly appreciate it.Kanika7 May 23
Apr 26 [A]Velocity-Alleria T/W 6-9pm CST [A]Velocity-Alleria (est. 2013) is recruiting! (Easy recruitment process) Velocity was formed in 2013 as Semi-Hardcore raiding guild, drawing together a mix of veteran raiders from Frostwolf, Proudmoore and Alleria we began raiding shortly after the release of patch 5.2.We are a group of players who have played together for quite some time outside of WoW and into other MMOs. We are always looking for new and old players to join our community Raid Nights: Tues/Weds | 6pm-9pm (Central Time / Server) Type: Semi-Hardcore Leaders: Munich, Lelara Progression: 10/10 Heroic NH | 1/10 Mythic NH Recruiting: 890+ ilvl requirement Class/Role Need: Druid (Resto) - High Mage (Any spec) - High Hunter (Marks/BM) - High Priest (Holy) - Medium Shaman (Ele/Resto) - Low Voice Communication: Discord - Because it is better in every way. Contacts: [GM] Munich-Alleria (Shytpan#1232) [Recruitment Officer] Lelantis-Alleria (Lelantis#2468) [Recruitment Admin] Hawtey-Alleria (Hawti#1528) Links: http://wowprogress.com/guild/us/alleria/Velocity ----- Recruitment Process: Our process for recruiting is pretty simple, no lengthy application or personal background check. We have a quick conversation with potential applicants on discord. Then we slot them into the raid to see how they fit. Currently we are trailing recruits in Heroic NH on Tuesday nights starting at 6 CST. This approach will give us a chance to get to know each other. As an incentive for recruits, after a two week trial period AND server transferring to join the raid a recruit will be eligible for a free WoW token. What we expect from our guild members: As a Raider: Velocity like most guilds, requires strong attendance, good performance and gamers with a personality. To break that down a bit we want someone who “FITS”. They are fun running content with, good at what they do, absent of an ego. You should be a strong player with situational awareness. We expect our raiders to give 100% to every raid and not waste our time. Raiders should research their class and fights in advance and contribute suggestions and feedback on our strategies wherever appropriate. We’re looking for players who value gear as a tool to beating content but would happily pass an upgrade to a peer who needs it more. We value players who can play multiple specs/roles well, since that lets us maintain a small raid team and still cover for the occasional absence. As Anyone in the Guild: We expect all members to represent the guild in a positive way. We do not engage with trolls, or arguments about politics, religion, etc. - Our guild keeps a low profile and tries to maintain good public relations with the rest of the server. We are not an intensely serious guild (and this will be apparent by our conversations on Discord) but we do not advocate ruining the gaming experience of other players.. ----- Perks as a Raider: Guild Bank Repairs, Flasks & Potions, Feasts, Gems & Enchants, Off-Day Open-Roll Alt Runs in Normal & Heroic, Free Stuff Tab Access. As a Social: We accept social applications, we hold the same standards for social’s as main raiders.Don’t be a jerk, be a respectable person. About Alleria: Alleria is a PVE server that is Cross-Realm connected with US-Khadgar. Alliance is the dominant faction of these two servers. Boasting many active raiding guilds Alleria/Khadgar is a mid sized server community that offers anything you would need on a daily basis.. Alleria is specifically known for its many long time established guilds and communities.Hawtey0 Apr 26
Apr 20 [A] Weathered flyer If this has found you, you have been chosen: The fulcrum at which existence spins is yet again in need of its grease, its intentions made manifest, its prime mover revealed. For this to happen as it should, as is undeniable, the hands of such a mover must be flexed, and trained at executing such a task with tenacity and ruthlessness. In such a mover there must be a hand that the world sees, one that operates for approval and appreciation; and one that moves for necessity and acts without regret or remorse. You are that hand, you must act without hesitation, without remorse, and always without fail. You are the Red Right Hand. Contact Kharne, The Voice.Kharne0 Apr 20
Apr 16 [A] RP Guild to start up I'm considering starting up an RP guild, heavily geared towards PVP and low end raiding, obviously with size we can consider the bigger stuff. I've got a 110 Vengeance DH and I'm geared through Heroics and a bit of LFR. There doesn't seem to be a lot of Alliance action on this server, but I'd like to get it going a little if there's still people out there.Goathek0 Apr 16
Apr 9 [A] Eternal Aegis (RP,PvP,PvE) Eternal Aegis Summary The Eternal Aegis is an age old organization who's origin is shrouded in mystery and obfuscated by the passage of time. What is well known and revered by its current members is its purpose: A sacrosanct intent to defend the innocent, to champion the weak,and ensure the safety of the masses of people who have chosen to grow our crops that fill our bellies, raise the children who will defend Azeroth in our stead, and who can no longer defend themselves from the tides of war whose waves consist of villainy, apathy,corruption, and evil. If these principles resonate with your own, then Eternal Aegis may be the right fit for you. ((Eternal Aegis is primarily a Role Playing guild. This is not to say you must RP. Just keep in mind that RP will occur and trolling will not be tolerated. Besides RP, EA has a strong PvP core that will only grow as new recruits are initiated. World PvP is a secondary priority for our guild as it is a key constituent of our theme. PvE is also a secondary concern. We have acquired a steadfast and dedicated core of experienced raiders and dungeoneers and are seeking to fill out the remainder of our slots with enthusiastic initiates ready to tackle the challenges brought on by the forces of evil.)) Roleplay We take roleplay to a whole new level with our custom d20 system intended to make RP fair and balanced as well as simple and easy to use. The system is also meant to be flexible. Have an idea for a Gnome engineer? A Dwarven demolitions expert? An alchemist class? Go for it! Our style of play accommodates for most, if not all, ideas you may have for a character. Earn XP and level up to become more powerful as you adventure with the Eternal Aegis. Our storytellers have been vetted and tried to be great at what they do, that is, keep our guild RPers entertained and immersed in the World of Warcraft. Our online character profile system allows our storytellers to weave epic tales of adventure around YOUR character, allowing them to take the spot light and shine. In addition to individualized stories, we also play out epic Guild-Centered adventures that never fail to fascinate and enthrall all those who participate. Not really feeling your inner do-gooder? Captain Kasben Shortfuse's Crew may be for you! Although this group does business with Eternal Aegis, it is an almost completely different organization. Set sail and head for the high seas as a ruthless buccaneer working for one of the best smuggling companies in all of Azeroth. Never heard of the Shortfuse Shipping Company? ...good. Are you looking to try YOUR storytelling chops? Run a few sessions with us and familiarize yourself with our d20 system, and within a few sessions, you too can design your own quests and adventures for others to enjoy. Player Versus Player World PvP is what we do best. Weekly world rp-pvp missions with an actual objective add another level to our wPvP. Campaigns will challenge us to defend certain regions from horde, including major quest hubs around expansions and holidays. Arena partners are never lacking in Eternal Aegis. There's always someone willing to lend a helping hand when it comes to completing your weekly arenas or even digging in deeper for more competitive play. Battlegrounds are also part of our weekly rotation as we buckle in for some exciting team-based pvp action! Player Versus Environment RP or PvP not your bag? We're really getting into raiding this expansion and already have 8+ players ready-to-go on our raiding team. Are you a beginner? No worries! We are here to help! Our team of players are very helpful and always willing to point you in the right direction regarding the details of your class, helping you achieve the highest dps, hps, or tps you need to help everyone succeed together. Dungeons, from Time-Walking to Mythic, are also a favorite pastime of ours as well as old-raid farming for that piece of armor you've just been itching to don. Social Are you a laid back player? Not really looking to do much but play the auction house and chat? Sit back and level up lowbies with some great company? Our community of players runs the gamut of personalities. From grumpy uncle to wise sage, from the soft-spoken to the borderline outrageous; dull moments are rare in Eternal Aegis. You'll log in looking for guildies, but log out with a close-knit group of friends who are always at your back. Our teamspeak server is the cornerstone of our communication and serves as a great way to relax at the end of a hard day and catch up with guild buddies.Yearly Guild Summer Get-Togethers are on our agenda. In fact, this June marked our First Annual Summer Guild Hang Out. Five days of fun in the sun, barbecues, Guild WoW Movie Premier Cosplay, and much much more at a North Carolina Beach House. Join Us Contact Marrus, Symorick, Morrigy or any guild member for more details.Marrus5 Apr 9
Apr 6 Hello and a PSA You, along with the rest of the server, have been so accustomed to hearing the benefits of Gnome milk that you probably didn’t even realize the subtle Speciesism hidden in our health factsPlethera0 Apr 6
Apr 2 The Emerald Dream Problem So today at Valdisdall there was an alliance farm on horde. I don't have a problem with WPvP or even being camped. What I do have a problem with is the massive amount of ED people getting CRZ'd into the server. Correct me if I'm wrong but CRZ is not supposed to work in current content zones (i.e. Stormheim). I also wouldn't even have a problem with the amount of people, if they were there all the time. However we seem to get random CRZ moments with ED and it's nothing but annoying. So please, either fix the CRZ so we don't see them anymore, or make us permanently linked. Permanently linking us would boost our server population by A LOT but I'd rather have them there all the time then see them one day and then not again for weeks. I know not everyone would like that many people permanently so if it's the less preferred fix so be it, but something needs to be done.Hordon20 Apr 2
Mar 29 LF new RP HOME LF Realm Information regarding alliance RP - PVE guild. I really enjoy the RP side of the game and I am looking for a place that feels the same. I heard good things about Ravenholdt, and before i create a character and move forward I want to get more information and talk to some GMs or people that have been on the realm a while thanks in advance for any help!Vyndìcated3 Mar 29
Mar 19 (H) Universal Order recruiting for Mythic Hello raiders. Universal Order is looking for the following classes to compliment our raid roster: 1-2 mages 1 rogue 1 warlock 2 shamans - 1 healing 1 elemental We are, as you can see, a melee heavy raid team as a lot of our range players have decided to no longer play at Mythic level. Our raid times and days are: Tuesday - Normal for alts and/or fun Wednesday and Saturday - Mythic (once we once again have a solid 20) All days are 7pm server, 8pm eastern. Our voice chat program is discord. Feel free to contact Zeldoris with questions and interest, reply to this, or ask any UO member to relay a message to me. I look forward to working with you. -ZeldorisZeldoris1 Mar 19
Feb 28 Dope DPS and Tank LF Mythic Guild Hey guys, With the recent collapse of my guild (all RL friends who decided to stop playing), my tank friend and I are looking for a mythic raiding guild. At the very least, a great Heroic guild with upcoming Mythic aspirations. I parse 80-90's on raid bosses, don't die to boss mechanics basically ever (and I expect others to do the same), and enjoy regularly crushing M15+'s or higher. My friend, Cerisetah, is a pro pali tank. Not only is his tanking capability as sexy as my DPSing, but his damage on boss fights (while tanking) parses are often 95+. So, he will not only stay alive and skill the mechanics, but probably out-DPS so of your lower DPSers while doing it. We are both socially adept, not awkward wierdos on voice chat, and are active players. Hit me up if your guild fits the bill and are recruiting, you won't be disappointed. You will be scoring two huge raiding assets as well as chill guys if we end up joining ya. Thanks. KappakKappak0 Feb 28
Feb 11 876 prot pally lf raiding guild 876 Prot Pally LF casual / semi hardcore raiding guild Ive been guildless for quite some time now, came to this server to raid with some RL friends, for it to just not work out. I've just been sticking it out as a pughero for most of the expansion. My past raid experience started in BC to Legion, raiding in every tier in various guilds from small family raiding, to racing for server first. Work as leveled out and has allowed my to focus more on WoW and finding the right raid team. I'm looking to raid somewhere in the time frame of 6pm to 11pm cst any day of the week, or Saturdays during the day. Server and faction really is not a big deal. So if your looking for a tank who shows up early, prepared with consumables, extra gems and enchants, and ready to learn and progress. leave a comment below or send a btag request to abysmn#1567 I also have a 869 fire mage i wouldn't mind raiding on either.Abysmn0 Feb 11
Feb 10 Hey, guys! Check this out! Ok, love or hate me. I don't care which. But uh... there's a certain realm I'm in that is like a repeat of Ravenholdt's drama late Burning Crusade. The people there get really nettled when they do something and I say: "... Ravenholdt did it."Çefka0 Feb 10
Jan 29 Court of Stars Question I was wondering how hard the mythic dungeon is and just how geared one ought to be before trying it. I'm just looking at finishing quest lines so they are not lurking around any more. But I don't want to drag down a group if I can find one that is running this dungeon, so I[m trying to move my equipment up to a better level before I try to join one.Bitterhope5 Jan 29
Jan 25 <The Graveyard Shift> <The Graveyard Shift> 7/7H 3/3H Is a casual late night guild. We push hard in heroic but have no plans for Mythic right now. Looking for Ranged DPS to fill out our roster. T/Th/Sun 11pm-2am Pacific. PST for more Info. Clearing Tonight GM: Fendril#1677 Recruitment: Disco#1502Discokream0 Jan 25
Jan 13 The Defenders Are Recruiting Ghost Guild 2008 We have been around since 2008 but have not gotten online in a few expansions and the guild is now a ghost town. Looking for some fun stoner friendly gamers to fill the ranks. Looking to PVP and PVE, 830 Warrior (Arms / Prot) and 830 Druid ( Resto / Balance ). We are a couple, Met the day she made this guild in 2008. Pretty cool story surrounding the creation. Not wanting to let go of the tag but wanting a fun social gaming experience.Kolter1 Jan 13
Jan 8 [H] <Mists of Dawn> <Mists of Dawn> Established 3-5-2008 Before the Age of Memory, the gentle Earthmother breathed upon the golden mists of dawn. Wherever the shadow of her arms passed, a noble people arose from the rich soil. When the light of day has slipped beyond the horizon and darkness creeps... when the evil things that like to hide within the shadows and wild places of the land begin to stir... that is when they coalesce. They come from every place, from every background. They set their differences aside to face the common threat. They form when needed. They strike hard and fast and, like their namesake, are gone again with An'she's first rays. Until the final darkening of the world, they will fight to keep it safe. * * * Mists of Dawn is a raiding guild on Ravenholdt. Our membership consists of a small family core and our friends collected along the way. Some have followed us across servers and factions in the twelve years we've played WoW. Some found us recently through the Group Finder tool and thought we were a cool enough bunch to warrant transferring a toon or rolling a new one here. We like playing the game together. You are welcome to join us and see if we're the kind of people you like, too. While our raid leader runs a tight ship, we tend to have a lot of fun. We are not the type of group that requires certain specs or talents or even certain classes- so if you are interested in joining, play what you love and just contact us. If you aren't playing the current overpowered flavor of the month- we don't care. We care about what you are happy with and what you are good at. We'll help if you need it. We'll teach you the fights, we'll help you get gear if you need to catch up to the group ilvl, but we don't tell you how to play. That's just not how we roll. (If you equally enjoy several classes or roles and just want to know what would benefit our group the most, feel free to ask our raid leader!) Our schedule has been set as Tuesday + Wednesday, 18:00-21:00 CST/server time. We do NOT require add-ons. We do use voice communication, so please feel free to join us in Ventrilo. Information shall be given during raid formation. Voice is generally not required, however as we begin the new Legion content, please know that it will greatly assist our coordination efforts and make every attempt to join in. Plus, you don't want to miss all the puns! * * * Mists of Dawn has members active in the RP community. If you are a role-player, don't let the raiding focus put you off. We have room for any type of character in our ranks and our RPers would be happy to welcome you and work you into their own stories. You can choose to RP as a member of the guild ICly, or just hang out OOC and let us keep you from getting spammed with guild invites if you don't fit or would rather not join the main RP guilds. Not every friend we find has the time or motivation to attend raids. By the same token, not all our members role-play, so please be aware and don't be offended if you emote to one of us out in the world and receive no IC response. However, we are all human beings and we're not jerks, so you won't find our non-RPers griefing those of us wearing our robes and wizard hats. * * * Mists of Dawn is PvPing on a whim basis. We have members that enjoy combat, but we don't currently run anything by schedule.Kerala11 Jan 8
Jan 8 - -Clapträp0 Jan 8
Jan 5 7/7 N, 0/7 H Guild Looking to Recruit We are a old guild on Twisting Nether who are looking to add more members to our team. We clear Normal EN and are going to start working on Heroic. We clear Mythics weekly and do keystones as a team. Looking to add Healers, Range DPS and anyone else that is a decent player! Raid days are Wends / Mon 8:30 - 11:30 server time. We have a Discord server that we all use as well. Contact anyone in Asylum of the Horde and they can direct you to appropriate people or look for me in game! Ugrala, Ugrala#1510 battle tagUgrala4 Jan 5
Jan 4 LF for tank / dps for Mythic + progression As the title states we're looking for 2 dps (at least one ranged) and a tank interested in mythic + progression. leave a post here or whisper me in game.Erelim1 Jan 4
Dec 23 wtb 100 stacks (20) of mageweave Edit: all donePeeks0 Dec 23
Dec 21 [H] Heroic ToV Weekly Pug - 12/19 Good Evening, My name is Haws (Haws#1579), I am the Raid Leader of Our Valor and we are raiding on December 19th and looking for people to help kill Helya. We are a small but dedicated guild that has prided itself on running smooth and efficient pugs to help with our progression as a small group. We have been able to teach and work with many PUGs to help us complete farm content, and also teaching PUGs new fights that we are progressing on. We are looking for people to come to our raids and be dedicated to coming so we can clear out content. Whether you are playing on an ALT, want Bonus rolls for the week or you want to kill the fights for the first time and want to come to our raids to progress further, We are the group for you. Info is below. Raid Details Time: Monday Dec 19th 4:00 PST/7:00 EST - 7:00PST/10:00 EST Guild Players: 6 Agenda: Helya Needs: 1 Tank / Heals / DPS (Ranged would be nice, But won't turn away High melee DPS) Requirements Gear: 870 Experience: First 2 bosses in heroic Supplies: Potions (You are expected to double pot), Food, Flasks. Expectations We expect that you can - Take criticism - Attempt to improve - Come to multiple raids - Be prepared - Have a positive attitude - Contribute to fightsRacker1 Dec 21
Dec 15 [H] <Stormur Vakten> new, casual, tight knit Name: Stormur Vakten Server: Twisting Nether (RPPVP) Faction: Horde Website: stormurvakten.weebly.com Contact: Email us (stormvakt@gmail.com) or contact Warvok (BullMoose#1646) Typical Play Style: Battlegrounds, dungeons, world pvp. We're RP -friendly, but not an RP guild. We encourage having a backstory and getting into the theme, but we're not likely to sit around and RP in Dalaran. Typical Play Time: Our most reliable times are 9pm-11pm Eastern (US), daily. We're brand new to Twisting Nether, looking to build on our multi-gaming community with a war tribe theme. Any level 110s are welcome. The goal is to have a very small, tight knit group of casual players. Membership will be capped at 20. We'd like to keep it even smaller early on. Our roots were in Dark Age of Camelot, but we've played a bunch of MMOs, FPS, and more. The guild will be organized but very casual. Discord is our preferred voice chat client. We don't make you get on and chit chat if you don't want to. We also have a pretty active chat in there. Check out our website for more information. Invitations will follow a few nights playing together.Warvok1 Dec 15
Dec 7 @Felipey Where is your originality? Pick your own name. I will find you, and i will gank you constantly.Phïllipe6 Dec 7
Dec 5 LF Guild LF Guild doing Mythics and raids! I'm in my early 30's, just looking for casualish atmosphere. I primarily role blood and have completed 3 mythics so far (none have been mythic+ :( ).Fallenarc5 Dec 5
Dec 5 [H] <Universal Order> LF DPS 4 Mythic Raiding Greetings! <Universal Order> is recruiting Ranged DPS for Mythic progression. Server: Ravenholdt-US Faction: Horde Raid Nights: Wednesdays and Saturdays, 8:00 EST Progression: 1/7 M EN, 2/3 H ToV Website: UniversalOrder.net <Universal Order> is a semi-hardcore/semi-casual raiding guild who has been around and going strong for over EIGHT years! We are laid-back, goofy, dedicated, relaxed, triumphant, loyal, exuberant, committed, non-elitist, accepting, compassionate, silly, and focused. We are looking for players interested in PVE progression content and who are cooperative, faithful, and punctual. You will fit in best if you are mostly chill and fun-loving but know when to buckle down and concentrate! Please feel free to drop me a line here or whisper any of our officers in-game with questions! If you would like to reach me personally my BattleTag is Ryo #1432 Hope to see you out there in the World!Medie0 Dec 5
Dec 3 Looking for Mythic Keystone Dedicated Tank Seems like I have a hard time finding good tanks for mythic keystones. Our guild currently only has two tanks in core raid group, on weekdays they play late at night while I play around 5-9 PM ST, and recruiting tanks to guild has not gone very well. If there are any tanks out there who would want to be dedicated to joining us for keystone runs feel free to respond on here or shoot me an in game tell/mail. Would prefer 870+ ilvl. Also if you are a lower ilvl tank and just getting started, we will be willing to run your keystone to help you get geared up. I am not requiring anyone to join our guild to join in for keystone runs I will simply create calendar events for the days we will be running and send you an invitation to the event.Oronhyatekha0 Dec 3
Dec 3 "For Keeshan!" An RP Leveling Adventure (A) CURRENT LEVEL: 22 LOCATION: Shalewind Canyon Camp, Redridge NEXT DATE: Thursday, October 27, 11:00 am Realm Time Current Notes: We've completed the quests through the one titled, "The Grand Magus Doane." Do NOT take the next quest line named, "AHHHHH AHHHHHHHHH" This is where we'll pick up next week, with plans to complete the Keeshan questline in Redridge and move beyond. ------------------------------------------------ For those interested in a different sort of ROLE PLAY experience, I'm pleased to offer up "For Keeshan!" - a serious, yet comedic, paced, 100% in-character RP adventure where players will live the events centered around John J. Keeshan and Bravo Company in Redridge. Once completed, we will venture forth into the world for revenge, with the ultimate, drunken goal of genocide of the entire Orc race, possibly ending with an assault on Orgrimmar itself. We all know that the Keeshan story arc is a ‘bit’ outside the Warcraft canon. However, it fits perfectly into the theme of this pacer. It’s based upon the ideology that the district of Redridge is filled with a more 'isolated' sort of folks, ones that prefer Stormwind stay out of their business. They think any news not generated from within the district is propaganda, and a giant conspiracy by the King. Two years ago, I led a paced group called, "Alas, Gilneas!" In it, we explored what Worgen were all about, beginning with the starter zone and moving out into the world. It led to true, in-depth character development and lasted almost 2 full years of weekly rp sessions. If you are seeking long-lasting rp, that tastes great and is incredibly fulfilling, then you might be For Keeshan. Therefore, without further adieu, I offer you, “For Keeshan!” ---------------------------------- SCENARIO: You’re a typical citizen of Redridge and never been out in the world. Never wanted to, really. I mean, what does the world have that Redridge don’t? You have a place to stay, a tavern to guzzle ale and friends who’ll sit around a campfire with and talk about how Stormwind should mind their own business and leave folks in Redridge well enough alone. What you do appreciate about the King, is his military, and all the battles they fight while you swill beer – especially against the race you hate most: Orcs. You might be an out of work logger, a part-time goretusk hunter or preacher at the local Church of Light. Don’t matter none, cause all Redridge folks is family – meaning folks not from Redridge are forn’ers, not to be trusted. You ain’t got much coin, and what you do have is probably spent buying cheap ale from the Lakeshire Inn. Life’s good and work is only to make living easy enough to get by. Your horse, though, is the best coin can buy and you dream of owning one of them fancy mechanohogs. Then, out of the blue, you receive a letter asking you to come to the Townhall for some urgent business. Fearing it might be a tax collector (or some other shadowy agent of the King) wanting to take your hard earned coppers, you go and prepare to bow-up against the man. Instead, you meet a well-dressed, smooth talking commander calling himself Colonel Troteman. Having a love of all things military, you listen: “You ever heard of John Keeshan? I was his commanding officer throughout all three great wars. Let me tell you, that man has killed more orcs than any man alive. If anyone can stop the Blackrock orc invasion, it's JOHN J. KEESHAN. We need to get him to help us or Lakeshire will be nothing more than a mound of rubble and ash after that massive Blackrock Army marches through to Elwynn. I heard he was fighting in the underground fight club at the Lakeshire inn. Find him and tell him everything you know.” Damned straight! You’ve been to the fight club and love it. You’ve watched men beat themselves senseless, maybe even bet a copper or two on the outcome. Therefore, when you hear that one of the men is a famous warrior and he needs your help, you gather your beer, your buddies and tell them the story. With Redridge blood boiling hot and thinned with Lakeshire Lager, you and your friends head to the fight club to convince Keeshan to fight. Thus begins your adventure…Jarington20 Dec 3
Dec 2 Looking to migrate. Lowbie PvP guildmaster Looking to Move.... Here??? So I actually rolled this character up here, on VC, TN or ED. I loved the PVPRP servers and switched to play with friends that flaked on a kiddie pvp server.... Been playing since vanilla launch day. Took some time off after the first month of Cataclysm and kinda got too busy to ever renew....... SO..... I'm looking for a new server... I already have characters on VC and ravenholdt... on each side of the aisle...... but things have changed and now we can roll up either side...? boy things are different than vanilla.... Point being.... I'm looking for a good server.... I'm not buying legion till I play through panda and draenor, so not lookin for a raid guild quiiiiite yet..... but I do all kinds of pvp at all levels.... and I have a guild bank coming with that is chock full of lowbie pvp goodies. Ravenholdt..... Good server???? or should I transfer to Venture company cause it's all the damn same anyway.... And is there a better faction on here or VC? I could always use a little change of pace, never really played alliance endgame......Gargemel0 Dec 2
Dec 2 [H] <Universal Order> LF DPS 4 Mythic Raiding Greetings! <Universal Order> is recruiting Ranged DPS for Mythic progression. Server: Ravenholdt-US Faction: Horde Raid Nights: Wednesdays and Saturdays, 8:00 EST Progression: 1/7 M EN, 3/3 N ToV Website: UniversalOrder.net <Universal Order> is a semi-hardcore/semi-casual raiding guild who has been around and going strong for over EIGHT years! We are laid-back, goofy, dedicated, relaxed, triumphant, loyal, exuberant, committed, non-elitist, accepting, compassionate, silly, and focused. We are looking for players interested in PVE progression content and who are cooperative, faithful, and punctual. You will fit in best if you are mostly chill and fun-loving but know when to buckle down and concentrate! Please feel free to drop me a line here or whisper any of our officers in-game with questions! If you would like to reach me personally my BattleTag is Ryo #1432 Hope to see you out there in the World!Medie0 Dec 2
Dec 2 The red rangers. Magic and I are the rangers. He's the red ranger, and I'm the green ranger. Alliance, watch out!Almostthedog3 Dec 2
Nov 30 What's the community like now? I'm thinking of making a new char on Ravenholdt. I know the population is pretty small, but will I see almost no-one if I explore the open world. I'd really like to make friends and join in large and small RP events. Do those happen often? Any answers or advice would be great.Drasko6 Nov 30
Nov 26 Turkey Lurkey (help for you inside) I have a dwarf rogue and troll rogue sitting in the broken isles dalaran. I also have a Worgen Rogue (random places, but can meet up in dalaran) if anyone needs any of them. Just post here, and I will log over to what ever you might need. Both are sitting just outside the horde side on the sewer grate. Tried to do a shout out in trade as often as I could, sorry if I missed anyone this year! offline now - holiday ends Monday btw!Hoshkar0 Nov 26
Nov 17 Alliance or Horde Hi All, I am contemplating a move to this server and was wondering which side needs more players. I was initially going to make a horde shaman but after seeing that the alliance population is smaller for this server, would it benefit from more players? Or is alliance practically dead as it is in terms of activity?Lasaan7 Nov 17
Nov 16 Any New Players? Looking for a new player for recruit a friend benefits.Acapziel0 Nov 16
Nov 11 Art Thou Thy Key Have a spare Legion key that I don't need. Whisper me in-gameCommack2 Nov 11
Nov 7 [A] Weekday Morning Mythic Raid? Are there any Alliance groups or guilds who do weekday morning Mythic raiding?Kharanas2 Nov 7
Nov 6 Nether's Legion Is Recruiting! ©Nether's Legion© is rebuilding and currently recruiting all players of all levels. We're currently farming heroics & mythic dungeons to get everyone geared so we can form our core raid group. Don't hesitate get more information by whispering the following players in-game: Commack ( GL ) Coca ( Head Officer ) Ransid ( Officer ) Join our ranks today!Commack0 Nov 6