Ravenholdt and Twisting Nether

Apr 25, 2016 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Connected-Realms Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your connected realms with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. http://us.battle.net/en/community/conductRygarius0 Apr 25, 2016
7h Goodbye from Pepperstep Hey guys it has been great playing on TN/RH for the past 12+ years. I will miss you guys a lot. You've made the game a very special place for me and I wanted to thank a few of you. The vast majority of <Second Best> Everyone in <Deathwynds> The few people left in <Freelance Police> Everyone in <Renaissance> except Kathyrine/Katheryne Everyone in <Universal Order> If I don't like my new server I will be back. Thanks again for making this such a great home for so long! Special thanks to: Kahira Mayday Ksauce Euko Pemberducky/Duckyjay Kaveka Donk Varriks Zonyx Delta Waitnbleed Pamilita Azrael Stabulots And anyone I missed! -PepperstepPeppermania18 7h
19h Shallow Grave - The Corpse and the Rabbit G'day. Once upon a time t'ere was a corpse wi't a rabbit. T'ey 'ah adventures... Mistakes, you mean mistakes. ... 'appy acciden's t'en. I think that's what your mom called you when you were a breather. Bet'er t'an 'Pom-pom'. .... .... Anyway. T'ere 'as been a couple new pages writ'en since our vacat'on Coma. ...and we 'ill be updating at least once o' week now. No one wants to hear about you falling down anymore. I have to live with you and I'm sick of it. .... .... .... .... .... I 'm send'in ya ta live wi't t'a foot stools. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Hey there, I have been posting in the Twisting Nether Gazette a little. Have the story line on the site, and it is where I'll be updating from now on. Been a long time since posting. Right now they just arrived in Draenor, and will be continuing the story on a weekly basis. By the way, if you were following before the really long break the story picks up on the November 28, 2017 post. Link to the thread: http://wow-tng.org/forums/topic/22559-shallow-grave-the-corpse-and-the-rabbit/ And here is a little from the March 20, 2018 post: Not looking up Luebella reached down into a small black pouch she had on her belt, and produced a folded piece of parchment. She extended it to the guard, who snatched it from her hand. Opening it he glanced down at the letter and then at Luebella. "You can find him in the main hall", he said. With that Luebella grabbed the parchment from the guards hand, tucked it back into the black pouch, and began walking across the bridge. As Yurrie, Mock and Ottis followed the Draenei followed them with his eyes. Mock and Ottis paid him no mind, but Yurrie turned her head as they were almost across the bridge. He was still watching them as he spit on to the ground. Mockrabbit2 19h
1d [H] Nephilim - Legion Our Legion Message We're taking on Legion content as one of Ravenholdt's longest-standing guilds! We welcome anyone interested in joining our community! We invite All Skill Levels of Players interested in questing, dungeons, and raiding! ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- <Nephilim> - Ravenholdt (RPPvP, EST) ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Mission Statement - Nephilim is a raiding guild based on the principles of friendship, loyalty, trust, and commitment. Our current focus is endgame content, specifically raiding and supporting all members of Nephilim in whatever tasks they are trying to achieve. Nephilim offers serious players the same professional attitude that most of us follow in our real-life careers: punctual, prepared, methodical, efficient. Nephilim’s success depends on each player meeting guild expectations for attitude, communication, and collaboration; a chain is only as strong as the weakest link. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Raid Times & Progression ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Raid Times: 8PM - 10PM Server, Tuesdays & Wednesdays. Legion Progression: 11/11 H ABT, 9/9 H ToS, 10/10 H NH, 3/3 H ToV, 7/7 H EN Past Progression: Warlords of Draenor 1/7 M HM, 7/7 H HM, 1/10 H BF, 6/10 BF Mists of Pandaria 11/14 H SoO, 9/13 H ToT, 4/4 ToES, 6/6 HoF, 4/6 25H MSV Cataclysm 8/8 H DS T13, 7/7 H FL T12, 12/13 25H T11 Wrath 10/12 25H T10 & 12/12 10H T10 Currently, all players are encouraged to join our guild and can do so by accepting an invite from any existing member. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Currently Looking For: ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- We are actively recruiting All Classes and Specs! We are openly inviting New Players to dungeons and raiding! This is a great way to get in on a friendly ground floor and work your way into difficult content! ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- What is the guild like? ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- We're friendly! We like new people. We've a strong and welcoming community. We emphasize both officer to guild communication and guild to officer communication. We try to make raiding as stress-free as possible, but still want to get that boss down. We can have light-hearted banter in Discord, have a good laugh, then settle down and put on our game faces for pushing progression. We also have an active presence in WoW PvP, StarCraft 2, Diablo 3, Overwatch and Hearthstone during our free time. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Nephilim's Facebook Page https://www.facebook.com/Nephilim.US.Ravenholdt/ Nephilim's Youtube Channel http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbHduNdGJWkfpEtj4rdZUOA -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Mess39 1d
Sep 11 Arathi Highlands is a loot piñata Poor Impulse Control five-man cleared all the rare-elites last night and we got nearly 20 purple drops ranging from 340 to 365. I personally got 8, including two mounts (see profile for 7th Legion gear). Additionally, it appears that it is sharded only to Twisting Nether/Ravenholdt. The only people we saw on it were players from either server, and it felt almost completely empty (like our servers!). This makes it incredibly easy to clear in peace and get your free mythic-level gear.Taliq3 Sep 11
Sep 8 <Fiends of the Pwn Age> PvP PvE Rp Etc https://discord.gg/MqqwFC2 <Fiends of the Pwn Age> a PvP Guild on the come up! Now assembling a ragtag band of gankers, campers, duelists, ninjas, double agents, hardcores, & all around morally ambiguous pwners for the war. How will you be remembered as a punk trick or real OG? The world is yours, Pwn it! Straight outta twisting nether. Hide your friends lists, hide your alts. No toon is safe! Wanna mollywap sucka emcees but you ain't got hands? Fiends got you covered. Together we'll usher in the Pwn Age! *blooddrinking optionalShívá38 Sep 8
Sep 7 Farewell from The Grim Nearly thirteen years ago, on September 16, 2005, the Necromancer, Maledictus, began writing what would later become known as the Mandate. Wishing to see the destruction of the races of the Alliance, The Grim formed under the tenant – Peace Through Annihilation. The founding members of The Grim were: Ayabba the Forsaken Warlock, Grainger the Steward, Laughingcrow the Tauren Hunter, Pincus the Forsaken Warlock, Snowfeather the Tauren Druid, and four others whose name and deeds have been lost to history. Since those very early days of the Twisting Nether server, The Grim have remained a heavy RP guild, IC determined to see the complete destruction of the Alliance and any other enemies of the Horde. Our echoed cries of “Peace through annihilation!” rang throughout every corner of Azeroth (“like a damn wolf pack” according to one person). We’ve also done our share of world PVP and battlegrounds, and we’ve managed to obtain every AotC achievement this expansion while still keeping a casual feel to our raid team. One of the earliest events that was popular on the server, so popular, in fact, that it crashed the server, was the King of Rats storyline. King Varian Wrynn was once found in the sewers of Alcaz Island, and The Grim made a storyline about discovering him and using him as a lab rat for plague experiments. When we came back to check on the results, we were accompanied by other Horde. An Alliance force, led by the Ironforge Regiment, was there to meet us. The battle was short-lived; apparently the servers back then couldn't handle two full raid groups of Horde fighting against four full raid groups of the Alliance. Cristok's Challenge was a popular event that started in Burning Crusades. A formal dueling tournament among Horde members, the purpose of the Challenge was to both prepare the heroes of the Horde to fight the forces of the Alliance and as a show of force. Also during this time, The Grim began weekly assaults on the fortress of Theramore. Fabled Order, an Alliance group of Paladins, stood as the main defense for the last living citizens of the kingdom of Lordaeron. During the Wrath of the Lich King, we led a massive assault, later known as The Drums of War, which raged across the capitals of the people of Kalimdor and the Eastern Kingdoms. Despite the threats from the Lich King in Northrend, the heroes of the Horde and the Alliance finally faced each other in open conflict. In the end, the Horde was successful in a coordinated attack on the Exodar, Ironforge, Darnassus, and Stormwind – seeing to the defeat of both hero and civilian alike. Arguably, the Drums of War was the start of the downward spiral of Alliance heroes until the discovery of Pandaria. During Cataclysm, Cristok and Leyujin led Onslaughts--various RPPvP storylines and events. One was "The Doom of Stormwind." In an attempt to destroy Stormwind from afar, The Grim had developed a plan to use Ragnaros’s energies, contained within a cannon shell, to be fired from Bilgewater Harbor against the White City. The plan was derailed due to the efforts of the Praetorian Guard, a highly trained Alliance military outfit that struck several successful raids against Grim depots that housed the materials needed for the superweapon. During Warlords of Draenor, members of The Grim participated in large storylines led by other members of the Twisting Nether & Ravenholdt community, such as Eclipse, Quorum, and Hollow, just to name a few. There was also the informal war between The Grim and Sanctuary. Unfortunately, since the launch of Legion, the server community population has greatly declined, or at least gone mostly absent from the game. RP guilds have disappeared, whether to leaving the game, disbanding, transferring to other servers, or just becoming less active in-game. For The Grim, Legion has been an expansion of struggles to find people to play with. Roleplay in-game has been scarce, attendance at Grim planned events was a mere handful of people, we often had to struggle to find a sufficient number of people to raid, and our Rated Battleground Team disintegrated with the loss of a few people, because there was nobody to replace them. Recruiting has been extremely painful due to the lack of population remaining here on the server. After a very long period of consideration, and trying to come up with other ideas, and hoping for more server mergers, The Grim has made the difficult decision to move to a more active server where, hopefully, we can once again be part of an active roleplaying community in the game. Sometime this weekend, The Grim will transfer to the Wyrmrest Accord server. Farewell, Twisting Nether. We hope you have lots of fun and success in BfA. "I can’t stop now. The War demands much of us all, and this is no time to falter." - Cristok, former Hand of the Mandate.Syreena11 Sep 7
Sep 3 [H] Tues/Thurs 4pm-8pm PST Cross Realm PUG <Undercity Parcel Service> Horde - Kil'Jaeden are looking for more DPS and Healers to join our pug raid on Tuesdays and Thursdays 4pm-8pm PST. We'll start with normal on Sept 4th and quickly push into heroic while forming a core 20-25 man team in anticipation for cross-realm Mythic Raiding. Requirements: 1. Discord (Don't need a mic) 2. 340 iLvl 3. Flask, Food, Pots How will the raids be led? The first few attempts on the boss will be everyone learning it. Seeing the fight, understanding the mechanics, and getting a feel for timings. After that we'll be using food and pots and focusing down on the specific things wiping us. You don't have to play perfect, but if you die to the same thing and aren't making an effort to improve we will have to replace you. If these times work and you wanna join up with a pug that operates more like a guild free to contact us or join our Horde Community. Community: https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/eXEd4P3hdWk?region=US&faction=Horde Guild Leader: Racker#1664 Raid Leader: Haws#1579Racker0 Sep 3
Sep 2 TNRH Roleplay Community Information Hello! Interested in getting involved in RP on TNRH? Then you’ve come to the right place! Below I’m going to try and keep this post edited with the latest information about guilds and the community hubs of our server cluster. If you have something to add/a correction you’d like made, please either reply to this post or send me a message, Arahe-Ravenholdt. TNRH RP COMMUNITY HUBS Website: http://wow-tng.org The Twisting Nether Gazette is a long-standing rp forum for the community, with further information about many of our RP guilds and storylines. B.net group: https://blizzard.com/invite/3OpKbHr0v An easy place to find eachother inside of the bnet client, this is relatively new and we’re still working to build it up. Discord: https://discord.gg/KvtEvmF Created by the same folks that made the community website and the bnet group, this is an active place where you can easily get in contact with some longtime members of the community. This is an rp focused group, however, and trolls (the internet kind, not the Horde kind) will not be tolerated. We usually have weekly barnights/card nights IC ingame, but the time and date can change week to week, and are announced here! INGAME CHANNELS Please join the channel "RP" ingame on either faction to find members of the community hanging out! This is generally used as an OOC channel for RPers. INGAME COMMUNITIES Alliance: https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/7YRog0bS9XG?region=US&faction=Alliance Horde: https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/D2lm9DnuOwz?region=US&faction=Horde RP GUILDS Some of the largest RP guilds on the server, in alphabetical order. More information on any of these can be found in one of our community hubs. ALLIANCE Night Vanguard - Defenders of all Alliance races Contact: Shizari-TwistingNether, Margoz-Ravenholdt, or Miriimaan-TwistingNether Twilight Empire - Seekers of peace between factions Contact: Katelle-Ravenholdt, Tinox-Ravenholdt, Aryänna-Ravenholdt, or Pralea-Ravenholdt Magic Protection Service - Securers of rogue, dangerous magic Contact: Fjalla-Ravenholdt HORDE Borrowed Time - A mercenary group; a family Contact: Cobrak-TwistingNether, Faélenor-TwistingNether, Megeda-Ravenholdt, or Åmalyn-TwistingNether Infection - Forsaken only, Sylvannas loyalists Contact: Keraph-TwistingNether, Keraph-Ravenholdt, or Nadea-TwistingNether Rutilus Luna Sanctuary - Oaths: Peace, Justice, Mercy, Sacrifice Contact: Arahe-Ravenholdt, Vilmah-TwistingNether, Baern-Ravenholdt, Nojinbu-TwistingNether, Mardalius-TwistingNether, Garinth-TwistingNether, Cerryan-TwistingNether, Rhakash-TwistingNether, or Hadara-TwistingNether Skullduggery - Mercenary privateering force, very legitimate Contact: Chestius-RavenholdtArahe15 Sep 2
Aug 31 Major Nature Protection Potion please Need an Alchemist that can craft Major Nature Protection Potion from BC expansion. I have all the mats I will tip as well. ThanksSetana0 Aug 31
Aug 30 DPS Looking for Group Hey there! I'm a DPS looking for a chill group to run dungeons with and possibly raid. I'm willing to learn to tank, so long as everyone's patient with me. I'd really like to have fun doing group stuff this expac, so trying to reach out here lol. I have this 120 Arms warrior and I'm currently leveling my Havoc demon hunter. I'm not sure what all information is needed, but pop me a message in-game or here; I'd love to run some dungeons with laid-back people!Jinchou0 Aug 30
Aug 27 Group finder empty Anyone else having issues finding people to do quests in the group finder. In legion it was always full but in bfa I can't find 1 person to do a 3 man quest. Is it because of the server population? Is cross realm play not working?Vuljax1 Aug 27
Aug 22 2 LF <H> Weekend Casual Guild As title says i Myself and a friend are looking for a weekend Casual guild PvE. Prefer raids on weekends due to schedules. I Myself am ilvl 341 Frost Deathknight and climbing. My friend is a Feral druid hes new to WoW raiding in general we raided in other games like FFXIV and such. I myself have played since Vanilla and have done plenty of server firsts but im stepping back from being a hardcore mindset to the casual so i can enjoy it with friends and fun people i hope i meet soon in a guild. Feel free to message here or in game Pulze-Arygos or my discord Pulze#2225 blizzard is Pulze#1459 Thanks!!Pulze3 Aug 22
Aug 19 Any horde guild recruiting i just recently unlock nightborne and interested in a new server to level my new lock on.Backstab1 Aug 19
Aug 14 THE STORY OF BROCK! Thank you fisher.... Fisher wrote this, posting from the realm forums. Prologue This is a story I wrote for language arts (we had to write a short story). It was 8 pages double spaced. The majority of the story is inside jokes... and it is kind of hard to follow in the first place. There are only a few people who would understand it... but w/e. WELL DO IT LIVE. anyway... be sure to read the glossary, or you will probly be lost. Anyway...tell all your friends to read this then give me ten dollars. (P.s. tagging is really a hassle.... ) Glossary Brockscription - The art of Brockscription is a highly revered trade in which the artisan creates masterpieces with crayons from Wal-mart. Brockart- The technical name for a piece of art made by a Brockscriptionist.. Brock City- A fictitious location where artisans of all varieties practice their arts. Brockforge- a place in brock city. Off Corus- means of course. Pronounced Off Core-us. Duh - used as a general derogatory term, similar to dumb. Elaf- an alternate spelling and pronunciation of leaf used by brock and fisher. The Story of Brock There once was a man named Brock. Brock was no ordinary man; Brock was duh. Brock began his life like any other man- as a newborn infant. He continued his life like any other man would- meaning he aged. Although Brock began life like anybody would, Brock would be prone to having a lifelong case of being duh. Brock had many acquaintances during his early years. Some significant figures in his life were: Mr. Steve, Bergz Hunter, Seley Zor, Fisher, and Rhelka Bast. Brock was mainly raised by his father, Fisher, mostly because of the simple fact that his mother disappeared years ago. The only clue she had left to her fate was a maple leaf inscribed with the letters “BRB” and the crayon she had used to write this crude note. Fisher was devastated. At this point, Fisher began his career as a traveling tennis player on his doubles team with Seley Zor. Seley Zor was an expert tennis player, originally from French Canada. Seley Zor had a lovely wife named Rhelka Bast and zero lovely children who weren’t named because they didn’t exist. So since Fisher became a tennis player, he was rarely home to care for Brock. This is where Mr. Steve comes into play; Mr. Steve was Brock’s baby sitter. Even with Mr. Steve babysitting, Brock was generally alone, because Mr. Steve was too busy being bad at his job to babysit. Brock and Fisher lived in a pleasantly quiet neighborhood for the most part. It became significantly less quiet when Bergz Hunter moved in next to them. Bergz was a very passionate person, he loved shiny objects, new objects, shiny new objects, animals, and projectile weapons. Bergz was an expert archer, and the proud owner of far too many pets. One major flaw that Bergz had was a lack of transportation; he would always have Fisher take him to town when he needed to buy more arrows or food for his pets. Fisher eventually began to secretly despise Bergz for his incessant rambling. Brock was a strong child, with a strong stomach for delicious foods and objects. Brock didn’t talk a lot, but when he did, it would generally be what equates to capital letters. When Mr. Steve gave Brock a crayon and paper, Brock drew a Canadian flag because favorite food is leaf; and because favorite food is leaf, he then ate the paper because he is duh, and then ate the crayon because he is Brock. This is when Brock first discovered he had a taste for crayons from Wal-Mart and leafs from maple trees- otherwise known as maple leaves; but Brock did not like the plural form of leaf, so he just calls them elafs because it i s easier to say. Brock spent more than 10 years of his life dining on crayons and elafs and drawing Canada flag and drinking elaf tea brewed in melted crayon from his “<3 Canada” coffee mug.Selnabru4 Aug 14
Aug 13 Looking for an Alliance pvp guild, Ravenholdt Transfering over for BFA! Lookin for an active pvp with some pve on the side guild :DGimit1 Aug 13
Aug 12 Any Alliance guilds left? It's so hard to find an Alliance guild on TN! Is anyone active and recruiting?Luthenre6 Aug 12
Aug 12 [H] Sanctuary - Active and stable RP guild Sanctuary OOC Summary As guild that has been around in one form or another since the early days of the game, Sanctuary is a well established, active group. One of the largest RP guilds on TNRH, it's a bastion of a vibrant and friendly community that truly values its members. With weekly raid nights and activities on top of roleplay storylines Sanctuary is a great place to be. IC Summary Peace. Justice. Mercy. Sacrifice. These are the vows that bind Sanctuary together. Accepting all races and walks of life, the group has a long and storied history of above all else protecting the innocent from whatever new threat rears it's ugly head on Azeroth. While striving for peace, Sanctuary does not hesitate to take up arms in this defense and fight for what is right. FAQ Raids? Yes, by the end of Legion we had two raid nights a week doing Normal/Heroic on Tuesdays and Wednesdays at 9:30pm EST | 8:30pm CDT | 7:30pm MDT | 6:30pm PDT as well as a transmog/old content night late on Fridays. Our raid group is relatively relaxed and happy to help anyone willing and interested in learning. PvP? Sanctuary has some specific rules about WPvP in keeping with the IC vows the characters must swear, but BGs and Arenas are considered fair game and we usually have at least one PvP night a month RP? We do a combination of discord and ingame RP, though we primarily focus on discord RP. If you're not sure what discord RP is and would like to learn more, feel free to contact me. We have some campfire RP and plenty of various story driven RP which we would be happy to pull you on board for! Discord/Vent/Mumble/Blizzard Community? We primarily use Discord, though we also have a Blizzard Community. We primarily use it for its text function, however, so if you have some problem with using voice chat don't be too concerned. More details: http://wow-tng.org/forums/topic/22574-h-sanctuary/ Friendly to new players/players just starting out in RP? Yes! As long as you're willing to learn and listen, we will be happy to answer any and all questions you might have. LGBT+ Friendly? Yes Who do I contact? Me! I'm Sanctuary's recruitment officer. Feel free to reply to this thread, I'm going to do my best to keep an eye on it. Otherwise you can add me on bnet at Lahcania#1539 or on discord at Arahe#6448 or send some ingame mail (IC or OOC) to Arahe-RavenholdtArahe1 Aug 12
Aug 11 <Universal Order> (Horde) Good Day To You Traveler, This is going to be a long wall of text, so bear with me please. (It's worth the read) Where do i began? I'll start by telling you that i have played this game for atleast 6 years by this point in time. I joined this game right before ICC opened to the world. I have server swapped MANY times, and faction changed MANY times aswell. I have gone from Casual to Raiding to Heroic Raiding to Mythic to PVP guilds. i have gone from family to friends to foe guilds. I have been in almost every time of guild (even a furry one...eww) that you can think of. I have literally never found a guild quite like this one. These people, are not just knowledgeable, but are ridiculously kind, and they have been around for 10 YEARS. T-E-N Y-E-A-R-S with the same core raiders, that's a crazy accomplishment, and is a testament to their experience. The amount of support, friendliness, and family-feeling coming from this guild is nuts. This guild is filled with some of the best people that i have met in a really long time. Now, their raiding aspect and M+ aspect in one: They ROCK. These people have some of the best mechanical learning skills that i've seen in a long while. If a boss is giving them trouble, literally everyone is pitching ideas around trying to solve it, or aid it. There's always going to be a time, where if a specific person just can't get it right, they sit out, but that's normal across all guilds and both factions. The same goes for M+'s. They make a habit of doing them often, to keep weekly rewards and gear in check for people, but don't require it. I had to leave this server and faction because alot of my friends were swapping to Alliance, and i wanted to follow them to maintain our friendship. But, am sad to do so, because i have to leave these people. I will never forget them, and i HIGHLY recommend this guild to ANYONE who fits that family-friendly but still raider POV. With much love for all, KRYGERKrydaku1 Aug 11
Aug 9 Graveyard Shift [A] The Late Night Community Are you someone that frequently, or exclusively, plays WoW during the latest of hours at night and into the morning light? If so, then you are well aware of the lack of community and activity at that time. Pugs can easily be the worst of the daily batch, the number of active guilds is extremely slim, and you often get the leftovers for Mythic+ and PvP groups. What's worse, is when a formerly reliable late night guild's activity starts to decline, your selection of new guilds is often coupled with a hefty server change cost (and sometimes faction change too). This is where Graveyard Shift comes in to play! Graveyard Shift is a new Discord community that strives to cater towards players that claim the world of Azeroth between 9:00 PM and 11:00 AM Eastern time. The idea behind Graveyard Shift is for you to no longer need to switch servers, or guilds, unless you desire to. This is the not-guild guild, where it doesn't matter what server you are on or what guilds you are in. We have tools to help you get the right info out to other community members so you don't have to bog your B.net friends list down. Currently we are only supporting the Alliance faction, but if the demand grows we will venture into the Horde. To get started, be sure to join our Battle.net Community: https://blizzard.com/invite/XNKxMELugKd Some, but not all, of the activities and interests you can find here include: • Legacy raiding and achievements • Rare mount/toy/pet farming • Casual and progressive raiding • PvP (Arena teams and Rated Battle Grounds) • Community events: Transmog parties, group leveling events, and more Graveyard Shift is completely open for anyone to join at any time. Anyone can create an event at any time, but those that continuously and reliably create and lead events can become Event Hosts. Everything in WoW is open to cross realm activity now, with the exception of current tier Mythic raiding. Join Graveyard Shift today! https://discord.gg/AdQz5ZrAquadeus1 Aug 9
Aug 6 server just died? just me? or streamer pulling a swifty?Ghoul0 Aug 6
Aug 6 A wind blows on the plains... It kicks up some dust around a kodo-hide tent. Inside, an old tauren snores loudly. His fur is a dark black, but a few gray whiskers sprinkle around his mouth. His wide black horns move slowly with his deep breaths. As the wind blows dust into the flaps of the tent, he awakes with a start. He looks around, and reaches quickly under the centaur rug. He pauses, and cocks his head, as the winds continue to blow. He pulls his hand out from under the rug with a an old kodo-horn pipe, and taps the partially burned peacebloom still inside the pipe, and then stands up stretching. Carefully, groggily, as if he hasn't moved in many years, he steps out of the tent and sits heavily next to the remains of a campfire. He raises the pipe to his face, and waves the fingers of his other hand over it, bringing a small spark of flame to the dried peacebloom petals. He breathes heavily, exhaling a cloud of smoke from his large flared nostrils. He cocks his head again, as the winds continue to blow. Slowly he starts nodding, and looks down at the old tabard he's never taken off. Faded blue fur on the edges, a dark brown that has seen better days, and a bull's head of questionable quality. He smiles, and looks up into the sky. The wind kicks up. Quietly, as though repeating something he heard from somewhere else, he says to himself in Taurahe, "we endure." He stands up, looks to the horizon, and begins walking. The wind continues to blow.Kwam1 Aug 6
Aug 5 Gold swap Looking to either borrow 3k gold on Twisting Nether or trade 9k gold on Sargeras (A), Kel'Thuzad (A), or Bleeding Hollow (H) for 3k on Twisting Nether (H). Send in-game mail to this character or respond here, please.Zned0 Aug 5
Aug 1 R&TN OFFICIAL Horde PVP Community Group Community Forum (MAIN): https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20766106617 PVP Forum (Arena): https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20766006532 PVP Forum (BG): https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20766096530 Official Horde PvP Community - Invite Links: Horde PvP 1 (Full) https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/invite/VjKrbpgspLx?region=US&faction=Horde Horde PvP 2 (Join) https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/9bmpakAfqoL?region=US&faction=Horde ...NOTE*: Please help the us grow by sharing the main posts with your Realm, Guild, and Friends. Be sure to [Reply] and hit the [Like] button too.Vvarleader2 Aug 1
Jul 29 Alliance Priests Social Community With the addition of communities under the social tab of Battle.net and World of Warcraft I would like to invite everyone to join the social community Alliance Priests! Help us build the largest class community in the World of Warcraft. We are growing fast and looking for talented individuals to fill moderator position. Join and help make this the best community in the game. - No limit on communities you can join - Cross server chat for priest discussion - Everyone welcome, main or alt - Positive attitudes please - Recruitment allowed click the link to join https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/owryrJncdrm?region=US&faction=AllianceStrangeteeth0 Jul 29
Jul 29 Ingame Cross-realm Roleplayers Community Greetings Roleplayers! Are you interested in an inter-realm community connecting all roleplayers? Tired of LFRP on discord but people responding aren't actually online, ingame? Want to advertise events or even just tell people when you're open for business and easily invite people into groups to rp with? Well then I happily present to you the Roleplayer's Connect Community! With communities dedicated to both the Alliance and the Horde, you can bring in all your characters without feeling weird about using your bnet. Channels include lore discussion, event advertisement, looking for currently rping groups and even a channel for organizing for ic pvp going in to this war centric expansion! Please join us! Alliance: https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/R7KXPumbm?region=US&faction=Alliance Horde: https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/3b5kPTXoY?region=US&faction=Horde Please no spamming, trolling or hate. It may take a few days for us to really get the community going, so please bear with us while things are still being set up with this new feature.Arahe2 Jul 29
Jul 20 war mode im doing it, but it seems that im the only ally who is... this kinda inhalesDefies2 Jul 20
Jul 19 Where is everyone? Are there any players left from vanilla? Butchers Brotherhood? Legion? Cant remember the alliance guild that terrorize the horde wpvpKyncaid9 Jul 19
Jul 10 Mad Merchant Anyone know the last time the Mad Merchant was up?Serbarristan0 Jul 10
Jul 9 The Emerald Dream Problem So today at Valdisdall there was an alliance farm on horde. I don't have a problem with WPvP or even being camped. What I do have a problem with is the massive amount of ED people getting CRZ'd into the server. Correct me if I'm wrong but CRZ is not supposed to work in current content zones (i.e. Stormheim). I also wouldn't even have a problem with the amount of people, if they were there all the time. However we seem to get random CRZ moments with ED and it's nothing but annoying. So please, either fix the CRZ so we don't see them anymore, or make us permanently linked. Permanently linking us would boost our server population by A LOT but I'd rather have them there all the time then see them one day and then not again for weeks. I know not everyone would like that many people permanently so if it's the less preferred fix so be it, but something needs to be done.Hordon28 Jul 9
Jul 6 WTS Mythic+ 15 Gold My group is 970 11/11M carrying people for their weekly 15. We sell them token price so we can transfer the gold to Sargeras safely. If you're interested in a carry please add me at Agerek#1954 If you have a character on Sargeras we can sell it for less.Ilithiss2 Jul 6
Jul 5 WTS Mythic ToV <The Chosen> Ensemble Selling mythic ToV [Testament of the valorous] 400k - http://www.wowhead.com/item=143617/testament-of-the-valorous This item is from <The Chosen> Achievement going away in BFA. Box gives Armour type based on the player that opens it. Mail me in game or bnet Tankthus#1647 if interested. Cloth - http://www.wowhead.com/item=143508/ensemble-vestment-of-the-chosen-dead Leather - http://www.wowhead.com/item=143512/ensemble-garb-of-the-chosen-dead Mail - http://www.wowhead.com/item=143516/ensemble-chains-of-the-chosen-dead Plate - http://www.wowhead.com/item=143520/ensemble-funerary-plate-of-the-chosen-deadLilpineapple2 Jul 5
Jun 14 [H] The Grim A Grim Purpose The complete destruction of the Alliance is the goal towards which we strive. Though we are loyal to the Horde, we believe the Horde leaders are not always able to take the necessary steps to ensure its survival. Many who are allied under the banner of the Horde do not agree with our methods. But talk and half-measures are for the weak. It is through our hands that the Horde will become the dominant force on Azeroth and the world beyond. The Alliance is not the only danger in this world. From the ancient sands of Silithus and the gates of the Black Temple, to the citadel of the Lich King and the siege of Orgrimmar, from the Hellfire Citadel to the Tomb of Sargeras – beings of ancient power and growing strength plot our downfall. By killing and plundering and turning their own weapons against them, we will save the Horde from these threats. This is our purpose. These are our obstacles that we must overcome. Everything we do we do for this one single goal. Peace through annihilation. ((OOC The Grim is a heavy roleplay guild that also raids and PVP’s. We have IC guild meetings once a month and two RP events of various types. The Grim has been on Twisting Nether/Ravenholdt for twelve years, and has recently opened a branch on Wyrmrest Accord to increase the opportunity to meet new roleplayers. Grim Players: Grim players are expected to follow all of Blizzard’s rules and RP server guidelines. Additionally, Grim are expected to be ready to be in character at all times, and to avoid using OOC chat in guild chat, say, yell, emotes, and Grim raid and party chat. Grim Characters: Recruitment is always open for the playable races of the Horde (Orc, Troll, Tauren, Forsaken, Blood Elf, Goblin, Pandaren who chose Horde). While we will accept variations in these races, such as an orc from a clan other than Frostwolf, or trolls from various tribes, we do not accept non-playable races, such as dragons, humans in elf costumes, arakkoa, etc. Any character who wants to work things out with the Alliance, or be friends with them, is not suitable for The Grim. Joining The Grim: Our application process consists of forum registration, an OOC application post and IC letter, and then a mostly IC interview in game. (We want to make sure of a good fit both for the applicant and the guild.) Once accepted, new members work with the Inquisitors of the guild and must complete a couple IC Trials to be promoted. Grim PVE: The Grim is raiding Tomb of Sargeras. We have cleared it on both Normal and Heroic. All Grims are welcome to attend raids, as long as they make an effort to get their gear up to an appropriate iLvl beforehand. There is no mandatory attendance for raiding; some members come every night and some show up only as their schedules allow. Raid nights are Tuesday and Thursday, 7:30-10:30pm TN/RH time. We also run Mythic+ dungeons on Wednesday at 7:00pm and Friday at 8:00pm. Grim PVP: The Grim has battleground nights every Wednesday at 8:00pm server time. The team participates in a variety of instanced PVP environments, such as Battlegrounds, Battleground Brawls, Rated Battlegrounds, and Arenas. Occasional World PVP events are also planned. Grim Events: At least twice monthly, there will be various events scheduled. Some examples are group fishing on Margoss Island, grouping up for Underbelly fighting, running old raids for achievements/mounts/pets/mogs, PVP zone patrols, tournaments for dueling/pet battles/jousting/remote control toys, Brawlgar Arena nights, etc. These are usually scheduled on Sunday or Monday evenings. Grim Misc: The Grim uses Mumble for organized guild events. There is also an optional Discord server that is very active for Grim members to chat and RP in. Most of the players in the guild are adults with jobs and families. Drama is very rare. Real life always comes first, and attendance at events is never mandatory. The only "mandatory" attendance is that Grims are expected to be present at monthly guild meetings but only if they are online at the time of the meeting. For more information, please visit http://www.thegrim.org. (In particular, check out the "Joining Us" and "The Mandate" tabs.) You can also contact myself or Qabian. We're happy to answer any questions you have, or just chat about the guild with you! ))Syreena2 Jun 14
Jun 12 LF Casual Guild Hello, As the topic title says, are there any casual guilds recruiting? I've played WoW since beta with large breaks in WoD and Legion and have recently started playing regularly again. With BfA coming out later this year I'm taking my time leveling from scratch and have been enjoying the experience with the leveling revamp, but I'd like to find a guild to chat with and run mythic dungeons/maybe raiding when BfA goes live. Hope to hear from you all soon. Thanks, XilenXilen1 Jun 12
Jun 3 (H) <LFR Certified>, 10/11M, Argus recruiting TL;DR: We are looking for great, reliable, ranged DPS who can help us get down Argus for Cutting Edge. If you're the real deal, we'll even pay for your server transfer. See contact details at the bottom. ----------------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------------------------------- LFR Certified is a Horde guild on the Dalaran-US server, currently looking for a few exceptional players to complete our Mythic Antorus raid group. We have been around since mid-WoD, and have a talented/dedicated core group; we're just looking to build on it. We are currently tied for 1st most-progressed Horde guild on Dalaran at 10/11M, and tied for third overall server (includes Alliance). Our primary raid times are Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, from 8pm-11pm server time (eastern). What <LFR Certified> has to offer: -- Guild bank stocked with feasts, flasks, and potions to supplement whatever you are lacking during our guild raids. -- Loot Council: Gear is distributed fairly based on tier-set-bonuses, best-in-slot, etc. basis, with the mentality that the raid/guild benefits as a whole before the sole-player. -- A consistent Friday-Saturday-Sunday raid schedule. We expect our players to also be consistent in being able to make those raid days/times. -- Knowledgeable, skilled leaders and fellow players. We value performance in mechanics over performance on the meters. We are more than willing to work with you to improve your numbers if that’s where you’re lacking. We are currently looking for skilled ranged dps, namely ele Sham, Mages, and another Warlock, but are considering any qualified, skilled, and enthusiast applicants. To inquire further, apply, or just get in touch, please contact Nebeon (Nebeon23#1360), Vythra (SteelPhantom#11476), Fenreal (Fenreal#1600), or Jasny (Soar#1805), in-game.Vythra1 Jun 3
May 27 Forsaken RP Guild? All forsaken should get together and start new toons on a rp pvp server and start a RP Forsaken guild. Just sayin'. Maelstrom, Veco, Lightninghoof Twisting Nether ravenholdt Emerald Dream We should just get together and merge everyone that is interested.Illyana2 May 27
May 23 [A] ⚔️PvP Community Discord RageQuit Discord is the Alliance PvP Community for upcoming BFA. With experienced leadership in large scale communities, guilds and PvP. Join the fastest growing Discord with over 4k members and growing fast. https://discordapp.com/invite/9ghPBE9 Why join us? -We already host thousands other Alliance members within our Discord. We run events daily as shown in this link: https://teamup.com/ksx5hrm1rpryicafjs totaling over 60 Officers that work around the clock to make sure you get the best experience in PvP content. We also do many events on the fly due to World PvP. We do our best to make sure the Horde cower before us! -We have a very organized ranking structure to ensure events run smoothly and in a timely manner. If you ever want to become an Officer, all you have to do is apply in the #officer-application channel. We offer nice incentives and perks for our Officer core here at RageQuit. -ACTIVE Discord. Not only are we active, but we have cool things to do in our Discord such as you can personalize your profile by giving yourself personality roles and even personalize your color. We have music bots, Pokemon finding, trading, duel game and more! -PvP includes: BGs, RBGs, Arenas, World PvP, Tournments. Don’t PvP? No worries, we also do light PvE and even public events such as Karaoke, group movie viewing, Community Meetings with GIVEAWAYS and more. https://discordapp.com/invite/9ghPBE9 ←-What are you waiting for? JOIN NOW! OKAY I joined, now what? 1-Once you join, head to #game-setup channel and React with the emoji below WOW image to get the @WoW role and view WoW related gaming channels. 2- Read over the #rules-info channel for all the detailed list of all that we have to offer in our server. 3-Have FUN within our Community! If you have any questions or need help, contact the #❓support channel. https://discordapp.com/invite/9ghPBE9 -Deathology, President of the RageQuit Community -Cadigan, President of the RageQuit CommunityCadigan1 May 23
May 3 A-TGTR - 5/11M - Stormrage - Recruiting!! <The Gang Tries Raiding> [A]- Is a mythic progression guild on Stormrage made of a solid core of raiders from Medivh/Exodar. We are looking for members who would like to be a part of a tight knit community, be able to perform well on a consistent basis, and continue improving their play style with out falling behind other raiders. Now I do not wish to lie to anyone about our situation. The fact are, at this moment, we have 20 raiders in our ranks. With that said, like many other guilds, we had issues in the last few weeks filling our raids due to poor attendance. With that in mind, we have decided to offer paid server transfers to anyone willing to try us out. This is meant to be an incentive for sure, but it is also to prove that we have no intention of disbanding or take any break of raiding. Progression Raid days and Times: Tuesday/Thursday 7:45pm-11pm Server time (EST) Possible third day in BFA Keep in mind that this guild was formed with the goal of building the best group possible for BFA. So ask yourself this, is current progression the most important feature in the game for me? If so, then yeah, we are 5/11M, there is hundreds of guilds further progressed then us. What we can offer tho, is a great community that raid in an environment with no toxicity, fun, and able to progress at a decent pace. Healer: Paladin Shaman Melee DPS: Rogue Monk Death knight Shaman Warrior Ranged DPS Shaman Warlock Priest Mage -Thank you for your time - if you are interested, please reach out to the below officer: Bnet - Dudetastique#1301 Discord - Dudetastique#3190Dudetastique0 May 3
Apr 19 Tired & Hating pugs Ladies and gentlemen How often does this happen? You join a guild. It's got great members, good organization, all that kind of stuff. But something just doesn't click with you. It could be any myriad problems: just some weird thing doesn't sit right. Maybe it feels like it has nothing that makes it really stand out. Maybe you feel like you don't quite fit in, like you've walked in on someone else's party. Maybe it's a good guild, just not a great one - and you want more. For some reason or another, you just struggle to be perfectly satisfied. I'm going to go out on a limb here and try to solve this problem. I had considered trying to form my own guild, but I'd hate nothing more than to create another guild with the same problems as described above. And that's why I want you to help me. Rather than, "Join my guild!" how about, "Let's make a guild together!" I don't have any strong direction in mind. No particular road stands out. But what else? What will the reason for our unity be? Goal and organization? Shall we also try to PvE together and quest or m+ dungeons or PvP together? Who's with me?Psykee0 Apr 19
Apr 3 go me? looking for a nice RP pat on the back...i know its silly and likly means nothing to anyone else, but today I finished getting all of the classmounts/toys/pets for each class all the artifacts for all the classes at 65+ ap (concordance and a bit extra) for all specs no achivement for that sort of thing...but I feel pretty good about it guess for lack of anything else i'll start Lore master happy winters veil everyoneDefies3 Apr 3
Mar 30 LF RP on TN I've got a few characters on this server, any RP guilds out there for alliance ?Yhourne2 Mar 30
Mar 27 Tank/DPS Looking for raid guild Up until the Cata I was always in a raid guild. Mainly as OT or DPS for 10 man. I'm looking to get back into it. My main is a Paladin that's 902 item level. Before Cata came out I was an avid player. I don't think I'm the best every but I know my stuff. If you're looking to pickup a tank that can learn on the fly and takes orders well please pm me. Thank you KajaKaja2 Mar 27
Mar 23 [H] Smol dk dps looking for guild What title said weak dk looking for a guild to gear has to have cute 2d girls in guild.Mywaifuvapes3 Mar 23
Mar 21 [Illidan][H]<Recursion>Recruiting DPS! <Recursion> is now recruiting! About us: We are a newly formed small group of like-minded adults looking for other mature players to fill out our core raid team for BFA. To us, the word "Casual" means strong teamwork to complete as much content as possible, while still having fun during our 2 night raid week. Raid Schedule: Wednesday/Friday evenings from 8-11pm EST. This consists of heroic on Wednesday nights, and clean-up / normal on Friday. We welcome any solid players, and are specifically looking for the following classes / roles: Ranged DPS: Open Melee DPS: Open Alts also welcome! Contact Info: Bakua (p0cahuntr3ss#1747) Horum (Horum#1559) Orchidia (Melicious#1794)Bakua0 Mar 21
Mar 14 950ish war LF guild I haven't played in about 5-6 years, and not because I didn't want to, but because the house we bought was so far out in the woods, we didn't have internet stable enough to play. I started playing again around Christmas, and now I have completed freeing up my work schedule. I would like to get back into raiding, but nothing to overly serious. Preferably 2 days a week. After receiving internet for the 21st century, I have upgraded all my equipment getting ready to get back into raiding. I'm pretty much done grabbing everything from normal antorus for all three specs, and cant seem to find a heroic pug that stick around long enough after 1 wipe. I just choose not to put the time into it, but now I really have no choice but to either do that, or finally find a guild. I'm about to find a group for antorus right now, so Ill be on for a few hours till that finishes up. I been around for a long time, and was an extremely serious raider back in the day. I raided US top 50, and have server first achieves, along with US top 20 kills. warriorc#1653 if you would like to chat nowWarríorc0 Mar 14
Mar 1 6/11M Recruiting DPS Dalaran(H) LFR Certified is a Horde guild on the Dalaran-US server, currently looking for a few exceptional players to complete our Mythic Antorus, the Burning Throne raid group. We have been around since mid-WoD, and have a talented/dedicated core group; we're just looking to build on it. We are currently the 3rd most-progressed Horde guild on Dalaran: 6/11M --- 6/9M --- 5/10M --- 7/7M --- 2/3M Our primary raid times are Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, from 8pm-11pm server time (eastern), with alt-gearing/normal/titanforge-chance raids occurring throughout the week, usually Thursdays. We also consistently run +15 keystones for 960 loot on multiple characters throughout the week. What <LFR Certified> has to offer: -- Guild bank stocked with feasts, flasks, and potions to supplement whatever you are lacking during our guild raids. -- Loot Council: Gear is distributed fairly based on tier-set-bonuses, best-in-slot, etc. basis, with the mentality that the raid/guild benefits as a whole before the sole-player. -- A consistent, but casual Friday-Saturday-Sunday raid schedule. We expect our players to also be consistent in being able to make those raid days/times. We realize that people have real-life things that sometimes take precedence, that’s no problem. What we’re not looking for are folks who can’t make every Friday, or can only raid half the night on Saturdays, etc. -- Knowledgeable, skilled leaders and fellow players. We are more than willing to work with you to improve your numbers if that’s where you’re lacking. High demand for Mage/Ele/Boomkin, though don't be shy to apply. We are considering any qualified, skilled, and enthusiast applicants. To inquire further, apply, or just get in touch, please contact Nebeon (Nebeon23#1360), Fenreal (Fenreal#1600), Jasny (Soar#1805), or Vythra (SteelPhantom#11476) in-game.Vythra2 Mar 1
Mar 1 Scarlet Boots (Mail) for Sale Selling the OG no longer available Scarlet boots http://www.wowhead.com/item=10332 400k OBO Send me mail in gameGemz0 Mar 1
Feb 25 FREE GIVEAWAYS – H Argus, Mounts, Pets, etc Hello everyone! We're a HORDE carry team dedicated to provide the best runs for you! Apart from selling Heroic Antorus services we also do GIVEAWAYS every week! If you don’t wish to buy a run and simply want to be part of our growing community while participating in our giveaways, I encourage you to join our discord! What giveaways are you guys doing? Our giveaways range from pets, mounts, Heroic Argus, Heroic Antorus Clear, etc. As our community grows so will our desire to give more! Discord link: https://discord.gg/2qy9p4z Join our discord to take advantage of our giveaways and be part of our growing discord community! Our goal: We believe in giving back to our community as part of our commitment to sharing our success. To take part of our founded principle we welcome you to join our fast-growing discord community. You will have the opportunity to participate in giveaways that will benefit you and enforce our mission statement: our success starts with your success.Helloimferal2 Feb 25
Feb 11 Buying Lovely Charm Bracelets (Bulk Only) Hey There, looking for someone to sell me 400 Lovely Charm Bracelets for 100g each (40,000 Total). If you're interested, leave a post here of which character(s) you have them on, and what time (PST) you would be available to do the trade (it will take awhile, 6 at a time, and you'll likely need to keep them as Lovely Charms until we start trading just so they stack a bit). I'm generally only around in the evenings. Thanks!Lii0 Feb 11
Feb 10 Looking for active guild I have been playing on and off for years and i am looking forward to starting up again. I would love to find an active guild for leveling and fun.Nightling3 Feb 10