Ravenholdt and Twisting Nether

Mar 27, 2018 Tank/DPS Looking for raid guild Up until the Cata I was always in a raid guild. Mainly as OT or DPS for 10 man. I'm looking to get back into it. My main is a Paladin that's 902 item level. Before Cata came out I was an avid player. I don't think I'm the best every but I know my stuff. If you're looking to pickup a tank that can learn on the fly and takes orders well please pm me. Thank you KajaKaja2 Mar 27, 2018
Mar 23, 2018 [H] Smol dk dps looking for guild What title said weak dk looking for a guild to gear has to have cute 2d girls in guild.Mywaifuvapes3 Mar 23, 2018
Mar 21, 2018 [Illidan][H]<Recursion>Recruiting DPS! <Recursion> is now recruiting! About us: We are a newly formed small group of like-minded adults looking for other mature players to fill out our core raid team for BFA. To us, the word "Casual" means strong teamwork to complete as much content as possible, while still having fun during our 2 night raid week. Raid Schedule: Wednesday/Friday evenings from 8-11pm EST. This consists of heroic on Wednesday nights, and clean-up / normal on Friday. We welcome any solid players, and are specifically looking for the following classes / roles: Ranged DPS: Open Melee DPS: Open Alts also welcome! Contact Info: Bakua (p0cahuntr3ss#1747) Horum (Horum#1559) Orchidia (Melicious#1794)Bakua0 Mar 21, 2018
Mar 14, 2018 950ish war LF guild I haven't played in about 5-6 years, and not because I didn't want to, but because the house we bought was so far out in the woods, we didn't have internet stable enough to play. I started playing again around Christmas, and now I have completed freeing up my work schedule. I would like to get back into raiding, but nothing to overly serious. Preferably 2 days a week. After receiving internet for the 21st century, I have upgraded all my equipment getting ready to get back into raiding. I'm pretty much done grabbing everything from normal antorus for all three specs, and cant seem to find a heroic pug that stick around long enough after 1 wipe. I just choose not to put the time into it, but now I really have no choice but to either do that, or finally find a guild. I'm about to find a group for antorus right now, so Ill be on for a few hours till that finishes up. I been around for a long time, and was an extremely serious raider back in the day. I raided US top 50, and have server first achieves, along with US top 20 kills. warriorc#1653 if you would like to chat nowWarríorc0 Mar 14, 2018
Mar 1, 2018 6/11M Recruiting DPS Dalaran(H) LFR Certified is a Horde guild on the Dalaran-US server, currently looking for a few exceptional players to complete our Mythic Antorus, the Burning Throne raid group. We have been around since mid-WoD, and have a talented/dedicated core group; we're just looking to build on it. We are currently the 3rd most-progressed Horde guild on Dalaran: 6/11M --- 6/9M --- 5/10M --- 7/7M --- 2/3M Our primary raid times are Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, from 8pm-11pm server time (eastern), with alt-gearing/normal/titanforge-chance raids occurring throughout the week, usually Thursdays. We also consistently run +15 keystones for 960 loot on multiple characters throughout the week. What <LFR Certified> has to offer: -- Guild bank stocked with feasts, flasks, and potions to supplement whatever you are lacking during our guild raids. -- Loot Council: Gear is distributed fairly based on tier-set-bonuses, best-in-slot, etc. basis, with the mentality that the raid/guild benefits as a whole before the sole-player. -- A consistent, but casual Friday-Saturday-Sunday raid schedule. We expect our players to also be consistent in being able to make those raid days/times. We realize that people have real-life things that sometimes take precedence, that’s no problem. What we’re not looking for are folks who can’t make every Friday, or can only raid half the night on Saturdays, etc. -- Knowledgeable, skilled leaders and fellow players. We are more than willing to work with you to improve your numbers if that’s where you’re lacking. High demand for Mage/Ele/Boomkin, though don't be shy to apply. We are considering any qualified, skilled, and enthusiast applicants. To inquire further, apply, or just get in touch, please contact Nebeon (Nebeon23#1360), Fenreal (Fenreal#1600), Jasny (Soar#1805), or Vythra (SteelPhantom#11476) in-game.Vythra2 Mar 1, 2018
Mar 1, 2018 Scarlet Boots (Mail) for Sale Selling the OG no longer available Scarlet boots http://www.wowhead.com/item=10332 400k OBO Send me mail in gameGemz0 Mar 1, 2018
Feb 25, 2018 FREE GIVEAWAYS – H Argus, Mounts, Pets, etc Hello everyone! We're a HORDE carry team dedicated to provide the best runs for you! Apart from selling Heroic Antorus services we also do GIVEAWAYS every week! If you don’t wish to buy a run and simply want to be part of our growing community while participating in our giveaways, I encourage you to join our discord! What giveaways are you guys doing? Our giveaways range from pets, mounts, Heroic Argus, Heroic Antorus Clear, etc. As our community grows so will our desire to give more! Discord link: https://discord.gg/2qy9p4z Join our discord to take advantage of our giveaways and be part of our growing discord community! Our goal: We believe in giving back to our community as part of our commitment to sharing our success. To take part of our founded principle we welcome you to join our fast-growing discord community. You will have the opportunity to participate in giveaways that will benefit you and enforce our mission statement: our success starts with your success.Helloimferal2 Feb 25, 2018
Feb 11, 2018 Buying Lovely Charm Bracelets (Bulk Only) Hey There, looking for someone to sell me 400 Lovely Charm Bracelets for 100g each (40,000 Total). If you're interested, leave a post here of which character(s) you have them on, and what time (PST) you would be available to do the trade (it will take awhile, 6 at a time, and you'll likely need to keep them as Lovely Charms until we start trading just so they stack a bit). I'm generally only around in the evenings. Thanks!Lii0 Feb 11, 2018
Feb 10, 2018 Looking for active guild I have been playing on and off for years and i am looking forward to starting up again. I would love to find an active guild for leveling and fun.Nightling3 Feb 10, 2018
Feb 9, 2018 [A]Renaissance Renaissance is a casual friendly raiding guild on twisting nether/ Ravenholdt. We are always looking for more player. We are currently the best alliance guild on the server; been 5/13M we are raiding Tuesday and Wednesday from 7 server - 10 server We now have a second group raiding Saturday night to help people catch up and we have FundayMonday where we tryout new player, help people catch up, run achievement and gear up alt. Send me a tell if you are interested, you can contact Leetah or Sooba for more informationLeetah18 Feb 9, 2018
Jan 18, 2018 @ <Rutilus Luna> I love you baby. :) https://youtu.be/BHrFPYfwelw Or Alternatively. :( https://youtu.be/wwvLlEtxX3oPepperstep41 Jan 18, 2018
Jan 8, 2018 (H) Universal Order Recruiting We are looking for people to strengthen our core group. 11/11 heroic Antorus. In heavy need of a mage, warlock, and shaman healer. All applicants considered. With luck and a few more people, we can try Mythic soon. Look forward to working with you.Zeldoris0 Jan 8, 2018
Jan 1, 2018 [H] Looking for guild /w Achievements Looking to join a guild that has all of the pet/mount achievements. I will need to be in the guild for a day or two to get exalted so I can purchase them. I would gladly donate to a guild bank if they have everything available for purchase.Swurtz0 Jan 1, 2018
Dec 18, 2017 LF new RP HOME LF Realm Information regarding alliance RP - PVE guild. I really enjoy the RP side of the game and I am looking for a place that feels the same. I heard good things about Ravenholdt, and before i create a character and move forward I want to get more information and talk to some GMs or people that have been on the realm a while thanks in advance for any help!Vyndìcated4 Dec 18, 2017
Dec 18, 2017 Goldmaking advice for a newb in TN Hi, fellas, Just created a new character in TN after not playing WoW for like a decade. Now, the game has changed quite a bit since back in the day, but I see that heirlooms now require upgrading if you want to use them for leveling. I was wondering if anyone has some advice of what's a good goldmaking passtime to make between Random Dungeons while leveling that could allow me to eventually upgrade my heirloom gear. I thought Darkmoon Daggerfish would sell well in the auction house, but no one is touching my bunch. Any ideas?Ghosteater5 Dec 18, 2017
Dec 17, 2017 HORDE RP WINTER VEIL CROSS REALM EVENT [H] WINTER VEIL IN WINTERSPRING ((A Cross Realm Horde Holiday RP Party Spectacular)) December 16th, the first Day of Winter Veil, at 5pm PST | 6 MT | 7 CST | 8 EST Come and join us in celebrating the feast of Winter Veil in snowy Winterspring! Meet people you've never met, hailing from across Azeroth! In addition to good food, booze and company, we will be hosting a number of exciting activities throughout the night! Sign up now to participate! ((This event will have people and groups from at least 3 different servers in attendance!)) Blind Date Auction - Polar Bear Brawl - Group Performances Blind Date Auction: Sign up with one of the sheets in the envelope below between now and the party to be an auctionee! Auctionees will be given anonymous descriptions and bid on by partygoers, agreeing to spend some time with the winner (although they are neither expected or required to do more than that)! Buyers are limited to spending only 5000gp overall (you cannot just buy every auction if you're rich). All proceeds will be used as prize money for future events. ((If you are interested in being bid on, please fill out this form: https://goo.gl/forms/byYMUe8bQVl4sLmZ2 )) Polar Bear Brawl: They say nothing warms the soul like a fight in the frigid cold! A seasonal tradition, this dueling tournament involves stripping down to the bear minimums and duking it out in the frigid snow! While weapons are allowed, nothing else is. Contestents will be inspected before matches to ensure they aren't carrying any jewlery or other items which might afford them an advantage. Bystanders are encouraged to throw snowballs, to add an extra element of chilly fun! Winner gets a special mystery gift! ((If you wish to participate in the Polar Bear Brawl please submit this form: https://goo.gl/forms/lEzh80OhTMwCmDXk2 )) Group Performances: Everyone has a different way of celebrating the season, and we want to give you a platform to show everyone yours! We want to encourage different organizations to sign up and show off. Have a few people recite a story, or sing a song or something entirely different! ((Limit one performance per Guild. We will coordinate with you about the performance itself. Performances should be roughly Winter Veil themed in nature, no longer than 15 minutes and be relatively non-offensive, sign up here: https://goo.gl/forms/q42lTedg1nsgs3553 )) ((As this is a cross realm event, we will need to group everyone. You must whisper Ohee-Ravenholdt, Kejala-Ravenholdt, or Raelanaa-Twisting Nether for a group invite at the time of the event. If you are planning on attending please comment on this thread so we can get a rough tally of who's coming.))Arahe9 Dec 17, 2017
Dec 12, 2017 Roleplayers Connect Discord Welcome to Roleplayers Connect! This server has been around for a few months, as it was originally a RP server Discord channel. However, the moderators have recently decided to convert it to allow ALL roleplayers access. This Discord is designed with the intention of helping the RP community across servers to thrive and grow. This is especially important with the upcoming expansion, Battle for Azeroth. We’re hoping to set up this server as a means for ALL role players and RP guilds to connect, network, meet and chat. Reminder: this server will only be active if you all choose to make it so. The more activity within the Discord, the more useful members will find it. 
The server is equipped with: + Server categories! Each RP server will have their own category that includes channels for guild bases and guild advertisements. If your server does not have a category yet, message a moderator to set one up + Factional Roles Dyno bot has been put into place to allow all members to give themselves a role. Once must simply type !rank [rank name] into the #bot_spam channel. The ranks included are Alliance, Horde and Guild Representative. + Voice Channels There have been a few voice channels added in case members choose to network via choice chat. + Facebook Group Ads Many RP servers have a respective Facebook group. Those groups will be added on the front #welcome page for easy access. Moderators have only been put in place to help keep an eye out for potential drama! There are only three rules we ask members to abide by: 1)Be friendly/kind to one another! 2)Avoid controversial topics. 3)No trolling or bashing other members and guilds. Access Link: https://discord.gg/ettfyHJ [[ We are currently looking for more moderators to help manage server guild base channels! DM a moderator if you wish to apply! ]]Nazaràh0 Dec 12, 2017
Dec 10, 2017 @<Mog Police> From one cowboy to another. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rvrZJ5C_Nwg (Watch the entire thing.)Pepperstep63 Dec 10, 2017
Dec 10, 2017 Oceanic RPer Discord Hello Ravenholdt & Twisting Nether! I started a discord for people playing during Oceanic hours. https://discord.gg/3fXBg7K You might be in Australia, New Zealand or another Oceanic location. You might be a late shift worker from the USA. You might be a vampire. Whatever reason you have for eating dinner at 3am server is fine — this discord is for RPers that share your schedule. Horde & Alliance Welcome!! I made this discord to prepare for an amazing feature coming in B4A: WoW Communities. This feature will allow us to join multiple guild-like groups (with chat and calendar marking!) on a character basis & across servers. For example: <Azerite and Arcwine> <Gnome Girl Power> <Void Elf & Worgen ERP Manor> <Oceanic RPer Chill Mythic Runs> <Tusks of Mannoroth Support Group> <Dwarf Only Raiding> I think this feature is going to be fantastic for RPers and will definitely be a boon for those of us playing on American RP servers from odd timezones.Sef0 Dec 10, 2017
Dec 8, 2017 Alliance military rp/pvp guilds I was just passing through the other RP/PvP server's forums to look for a new guild to be a part of. I'm tired of Emerald Dream and want to go somewhere where less drama and zerg guilds are. I would love to join/create a guild where we actually have uniforms, patrol, do rp/pvp with horde guilds and such. If I have to create one, I'd like to have a few people on board with me before putting the time and effort into it. I'll either lead it on my mage or make a new toon and level him within the guild. Any suggestions on guilds or others who are willing to help create one?Brimbal0 Dec 8, 2017
Dec 7, 2017 [A] LF static and guild Hi there! I'm looking for chances to join guild for Antorus raiding as bear/cat and consider both casual and competitive raid groups. Available to raid starting form 6-7 EST and weekends. Any chance that someone looking for a tank?Karchev0 Dec 7, 2017
Nov 29, 2017 Mythic Goroth kill next week Alliance side. Looking to organize Mythic Goroth kill next week Alliance side. Maybe we can get together and try and down this?Glithien2 Nov 29, 2017
Nov 28, 2017 LF Alliance Raiding Guild I'm trying to find a raiding guild that's open to taking in new raiders. I can either heal or dps (ideally Resto Druid), but be warned that I haven't raided outside of lfr before. That being said i'm motivated, dependable and willing to learn all fights. My hope is to be solidly in a raiding guild and prepared before next expansion, hopefully starting before that. Nights work best for me because I am in PST so 7 server time is only 5 here... Let me know if anyone's out there!Galkurion1 Nov 28, 2017
Nov 14, 2017 Anyone notice RH and TN were separate? Yesterday Twisting Nether was listed by itself in the forum categories, and those highly annoying, immersion breaking server tags were absent from Trade chat. Yet, here we are again, forced back together.... I hate this more than anything else in WoW, it always makes me unsub. It's fine to merge servers but those tags in front of our names make it impossible to take the world seriously.Mamatiger7 Nov 14, 2017
Nov 10, 2017 [A] Seeking RP guild/group Hey all! I haven't seen too much action with RP guilds on the alliance side recently. I'm looking to join a new group of people after recently returning. I put together a pretty good Anti-Paladin set around Corrupted Ashbringer (See my Paladin's Armory) and would like to RP around that. Planning a campaign around the 4 Horsemen making a return with me as their new leader. I can bring the original content. Additionally I have just about every paladin transmog in the game, so I'm very versatile. (I also RP a mage)Zedane0 Nov 10, 2017
Oct 29, 2017 Glyph of Dark Absolution Hi there! I'm hoping to purchase this glyph...haven't been able to find it on AH and spamming trade has proven just as futile. Dark Lady watch over you..Ethel0 Oct 29, 2017
Oct 27, 2017 @Freja Oooooh noooooooooooooo! https://imgur.com/w1PD2We https://imgur.com/KACA4UJ Bob Sapp Time! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9dCNym6sO3EPepperstep6 Oct 27, 2017
Oct 26, 2017 Roleplayer's Network - Blizzard Group Want to connect with your fellow roleplayer's with the new Blizzard groups feature? Check out your server's Roleplayer's Network! https://blizzard.com/invite/L9gE0FyR9 Want to connect with the global Roleplayer's Network instead or as well? https://blizzard.com/invite/J9O7xh0AXBurrewargue0 Oct 26, 2017
Oct 25, 2017 Rp is a joke on this realm You are all members in each others fake drama like WWE wrestling. If anyone wants some MMA and wants to fight for real send me a message in game. Looking for RP group that is all about dominance and destroying the other faction. Will xfer alliance if need be. Already wasted so much money coming here for the lie that is The Grim. Sanctuary is !@#. Where the real players at?Desombre7 Oct 25, 2017
Oct 12, 2017 post best pvp vids. post cool/savage pvp vids. here's mine, old school pwnage. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-CjuplaVva8Rahnzakh1 Oct 12, 2017
Sep 29, 2017 Guild Progression There is probably somewhere to check this, but are there any guilds pushing Mythic ToS?Wulfrom4 Sep 29, 2017
Sep 18, 2017 World PvP Is super active on Argus. This is the most fun I've had in WoW since the Isle of Quel'Danas in TBC! :DPepperstep4 Sep 18, 2017
Sep 4, 2017 Key RH/TN Information Ahem! You're all wonderful people and I hope you all succeed at your endeavors and find your way happily through the world! (Just a little push to get your day started. Have a good one, RH/TN!)Kyoukimaru0 Sep 4, 2017
Sep 4, 2017 [A] MECH Empire for casual PVP Good morning everyone! MECH Empire is recruiting for casual pvp in both rated and unrated bgs/arenas. Come join us or feel free to message any MECH member to pvp with.Orzel0 Sep 4, 2017
Aug 30, 2017 RP PVP/PVE Bound by Honor The enemy of your enemy is NEVER your friend. We honor the oaths sworn to the horde. There may be foul demons lurking on Argus, but the true enemy shares our home world. Alliance would soon as slip a dagger in your back with their right hand as their left is lending aid in the front on Argus. We must not be lulled into a false sense of security and remain ever vigilant. The drums of war beat on Horde, will you answer their call? For honor, For the Clan, and always FOR THE HORDE! ((OOC Bound by Honor is a light to moderate roleplay guild that does mythic + and PVP. We will raid when enough people join and show interest but for the time being we are in our infancy and looking to obtain members. We have IC guild meetings once a month. Bound by Honor's , main focus however will be WPvP. Focus on skirmishes with alliance every chance we can get. Discord is our main chat and will be used for all organized functions. Look forward to hearing from some of you. If I am not on, please feel free to send me an in game mail. Thank you and happy hunting.Zekgora0 Aug 30, 2017
Aug 30, 2017 The Stone Brothers (A Wacraft Story) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7f9ZAENZzLsLorteh0 Aug 30, 2017
Aug 29, 2017 Lf guild ally or horde that does RP and isn't run by complete A holes.Desombre5 Aug 29, 2017
Aug 29, 2017 [H RP/PVE/PVP] The Grim A Grim Purpose The complete destruction of the Alliance is the goal towards which we strive. Though we are loyal to the Horde, we believe the Horde leaders are not always able to take the necessary steps to ensure its survival. Many who are allied under the banner of the Horde do not agree with our methods. But talk and half-measures are for the weak. It is through our hands that the Horde will become the dominant force on Azeroth and the world beyond. The Alliance is not the only danger in this world. From the ancient sands of Silithus and the gates of the Black Temple, to the citadel of the Lich King and the siege of Orgrimmar, from the Hellfire Citadel to the Tomb of Sargeras – beings of ancient power and growing strength plot our downfall. By killing and plundering and turning their own weapons against them, we will save the Horde from these threats. This is our purpose. These are our obstacles that we must overcome. Everything we do we do for this one single goal. Peace through annihilation. ((OOC The Grim is a heavy roleplay guild that also raids and PVP’s. We have IC guild meetings once a month. The Grim has been on Twisting Nether/Ravenholdt for twelve years, and has recently opened a branch on Wyrmrest Accord to increase the opportunity to meet new roleplayers. Grim Players: Grim players are expected to follow all of Blizzard’s rules and RP server guidelines. Additionally, Grim are expected to be ready to be in character at all times, and to avoid using OOC chat in guild chat, say, yell, emotes, and Grim raid and party chat. Grim Characters: Recruitment is always open for the playable races of the Horde (Orc, Troll, Tauren, Forsaken, Blood Elf, Goblin, Pandaren who chose Horde). While we will accept variations in these races, such as an orc from a clan other than Frostwolf, or trolls from various tribes, we do not accept non-playable races, such as dragons, humans in elf costumes, arakkoa, etc. Any character who wants to work things out with the Alliance, or be friends with them, is not suitable for The Grim. Grim Inquisition: Every new member of The Grim undergoes an IC trial period called The Inquisition. During this time, the character is tested in several different ways according to the interests of the player. It's our fun way of welcoming new members into the fold, as well as providing opportunities for character development in line with The Grim's particular brand of zealotry. Grim Raiding: The Grim is raiding Tomb of Sargeras. We have cleared it on Normal, and we’re making steady progress in Heroic. Raid nights are Tuesday and Thursday, 7:30-10:30pm TN/RH time, 5:30-8:30pm WrA time. Grim PVP: The Grim has PVP nights every Sunday and Wednesday at 8:00pm TN/RH time, 6:00pm WrA time. The team participates in a variety of instanced PVP environments, such as Battlegrounds, Battleground Brawls, Rated Battlegrounds, and Arenas. Occasional World PVP events are also planned. Grim Misc: The Grim uses Mumble for organized guild events. There is also an optional Discord server for members to chat and RP in. For more information, please visit http://www.thegrim.org. ))Syreena5 Aug 29, 2017
Aug 29, 2017 [H - RP] Sanctuary Horde RP Guild, Twisting Nether ~ Originally Founded 3-30-2006 Sanctuary was a storied guild, once. Its embrace of justice and peace made it respected by some and despised by others. But after Garrosh came to power, there was no room left in the new Horde for such ideals. Under the hostile regime, Sanctuary's members were hunted until the guild was a hollow, smoking ruin. Some of its former members managed to go underground, carrying on their cause, but by the time Garrosh was deposed, the guild was remembered only in hushed whispers. Then, the banner was bravely raised by a young newcomer. Members old and new took it up in an unprecedented revival. Sanctuary's tabard is once again worn, albeit slightly changed: its hammer has become a phoenix. Upholding the principles of justice and peace in a dangerous world still brings its share of controversy, but Sanctuary stands resolute in the face of doubt. While supporting the Horde's operations, Sanctuary also works to counter any threats that rise to the world, above all safeguarding the innocent – whether from those who would take advantage of them, or from those who believe none are innocent. The Vows Peace: I will not initiate hostilities. Justice: I will react with force only to defend the innocent, or in fair, consensual combat. Mercy: I will respond to hostility with the least amount of force required. Sacrifice: I will forgive mistakes, insults, and injuries to my person for the sake of peace, justice, and mercy. Please contact Julilee-TwistingNether, Kexti-Ravenholdt, Vilmah-TwistingNether, Cerryan-TwistingNether, Baern-Ravenholdt, Shokkra-Ravenholdt, or Arahe-Ravenholdt for more information or an in-character interview. Julilee5 Aug 29, 2017
Aug 23, 2017 Testing Juice [Juicekt.com] | 6/9M | Kel'thuzad Alliance Legion Goal: US top 100 Progression: •ToS: 6/9M •NH: 10/10m US 170 •ToV: 3/3m US 320 •EN: 7/7m US 567 Needs •Mage •Rogue •Death Knight •Shaman (Resto + Elemental) •Warlock •Dps With Strong Tanks OS! •Balance Druid •All Exceptional Dps! Times Schedule •Monday: 10pm - 1am EST •Tuesday: 10pm - 1am EST •Thursday: 10pm - 1am EST How To Apply http://www.juicekt.com/recruiting/app_application.php?gid=535240 Contact •GM: Pòh (cyrules#1244) •Raid Leader: Extav (extaveren#1241) Juice • Progression based loot council system. • Friendly and mature environment. Drama/Raging is NOT tolerated, and respect for others expected. • Off nights. You can expect people to be doing M+, Alt/Old Raids, Pvp, etc every night.Broccoliboyx0 Aug 23, 2017
Jul 28, 2017 <Squirtle Squad> PvP <Squirtle Squad> is a newly formed PvP focused guild of 2k+ players and new to PvP players as well. We do Arenas, RBG's, and BG's daily. We have Weekly PvP events and other Guild events as well. Looking for players that want a tight knit guild that actually interacts with each other. No more of this 1,000 members and no one talks to each other, can't name your officers or even more than a few Guildees. If you are experienced in PvP or just want to learn we are here for YOU! We have an active Discord and Facebook page. If you have any questions feel free to message me in game Volkrad#1951. It's time to Squad up boys. <Squirtle Squad>Volkrud1 Jul 28, 2017
Jul 26, 2017 Teebu's, and Ginn-Su sword for sale. As the title suggests. Been sitting on these bad boys for a minute now and its time they found a permanent home. Both are great looking swords and can also be yours for 200k a piece. If interested let me know here. I work random hours at my job, but can figure something out if the right buyer comes along.Kayas0 Jul 26, 2017
Jul 22, 2017 Nightborne/Shal'dorei RP Connections Starting a new thread for this now that everything's finally set into motion. The previous thread (and links to older ones) can be found right here: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20754336803 It was posted to most of the RP realm forums including Wyrmrest and Moon Guard but didn't garner a great deal of attention. Since then, we've gathered a few people together and set up a Discord server where players can discuss lore, chat about RP prospects and share resources. It's open to those that are invested in the prospect of Nightborne RP but participation isn't mandatory. All you need is an interest in this niche and we'll be glad to welcome you. This server was founded on the idea that all Nightborne RP should be interconnected and that every Roleplayer carrying interest in the subject should have the opportunity to engage with it. We aim to become a community, meaning that we can connect with like-minded Roleplayers quite easily and set our own personal storylines into motion. This isn't necessarily a guild or a coalition, simply a source of communication for everyone intending to write within the confines of Shal'dorei culture. It's mostly going to be self-directed so in a general sense, you're expected to connect with others on the server in your own time and build RP connections. However, I'd like to introduce the idea that we can also become a society. Events could be organized that would gather most of our characters together in one place. There could be a ball, a soiree, a festival, a garden party, a wine-tasting or anything in between. We could build different groups too. We could form academies, military organizations, merchant coalitions, groups of performers and I think there's every chance that we could also form our very own noble households with certain characters picking up particular roles. The possibilities here are almost endless but it's definitely going to take some time to organize something like this. Any and all additional ideas are welcome. If this sounds like something you want to become involved with, let me know by adding my battletag (Zarxes#21200) and requesting a link to the server. For reasons that I hope are obvious, I don't want to throw the link out here where someone of ill-intent could join. The aim isn't to necessarily be exclusive but to keep the environment free of negativity. Thank you so much for your time!Zarxés0 Jul 22, 2017
Jul 20, 2017 Looking for late night guild I am looking for a heavy RP guild that is active late at night, from like 10 PM pacific time until 2 AM Pacific time. It can be horde or alliance, any race, I don't mind race changing faction changing, whatever it needs to be. Any theme is fine, I can find a way to fit in. What I don't want: Having 1 or 2 late night members does not constitute "active", I am looking for at least 4 or 5 people, and events No mega guilds: Don't sell me on your stupid mega guild with 50 people on late at night who never talk to each other, even if there is one or two RPers in the mix. No ERP guilds: just no. No exclusive Tavern rp guilds; i want to go out in the world, I want to roll some dice, slay some dragons, and be involved in a story, I don't want to sit in a virtual tavern for 4 hours a night every night. If you have the perfect guild for me, or know of one, please please please leave a comment here. No in game mail, i am never on this character.Caleldur0 Jul 20, 2017
Jun 27, 2017 For anyone who knew Genesee on Ravenholdt I went through several iterations of this post and none of them quite captured how I felt. Maybe some of you have run with Genesee in the past, although I expect that most of you have not. She was a paladin, a friend, an officer, and above all a mother. I learned that last night she passed away in her sleep leaving behind a husband and three children. Anything else that I had typed out seemed trite and pointless. Death sucks and hug your friends. -EohnaviEohnavi7 Jun 27, 2017
Jun 13, 2017 <A>Terror Squad Inc PvP community guild Link to Guild Recruitment forums thread: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20755775948#post-1 Terror Squad Incorporated (Terror Squad Inc) Server: Emerald Dream Type: PvP Hello friends! My name is Alatril and I am here to make a small announcement. I have had a vision of a guild format I wish to share and hope people will join in to help build. For too long now I have watched the PvP community dwindle down especially on the North American side of the spectrum. Below will be an outline of what I hope to accomplish (with help) with this community guild. Table of Contents 1) Our (my) goal 2) About Myself 3) Community 4) Development 5) Competitive PvP 6) PvE? 7) My server 8) Closing Our (My) Goal So simply my goal here is to create a community of players who love to pvp, want to improve and contribute to the PvP community in general no matter how big or small the contribution is. I hope to build a guild community that not only wants success when it comes to higher ratings and PvP achievements but success on improving other players in the process and helping them reach goals they want to set for themselves. To often I see disdain for players that want to PvP but don't have the experience in high pressure situations to actually improve and contribute in those situations. I want to build a guild community where players not only have access to other players of the same skill level but players who are also willing to help other players improve by sharing their experience. About Myself This won't be long because this isn't about me. However I feel like a little background is needed. I have been playing WoW since its exception. I have dedicated countless hours to the game and characters. My love for PvP started late Vanilla when a friend of mine dragged me into an AV for quest. I have never been a player that has achieved high ratings nor sought to. However recently I have watched top players on Twitch and love watching WoW esports in general and not only wish to improve myself to learn the game and its mechanics better but also contribute to WoW esports either by playing or otherwise. I just want to be involved. Also this summer I hope to launched a Twitch talked show called NerfCraft as well (follow on Twitter @NerdCraftWoW) Community Community has always been big to me. Community is what made this game a passion and it is what continues me playing. However, as the game has its ups and down I have also seen a decline in community. This has a lot to due with declining player base and server deaths but also some other things. The one I wish to focus on is the PvP community. I see a lot of divide and disdain within the community. What I hope to accomplish is to build a guild community where mutual respect no matter what a person's skill level is. Everyone can learn from everyone in my eyes. Everyone can contribute. Developement Players in general are far more skilled than ever because of how long the game has been around. However I still feel like a lot of players want and have room to improve but don't know where to turn to do so. Also it seems harder and harder to find players to connect with to play with as well. I hope to build a guild community that gives players access to such things.Aliatril2 Jun 13, 2017
Jun 12, 2017 (H) Dust Pwnies My guild, Dust Pwnies, is looking to recover from the WoD crash and get back in fighting shape! PvE or PvP is all good, I only ask for mature players who are willing to help others! If you are interested in joining or have recommendations let me know, on the forums here or send me a in game mail and ill get back right away! For the Horde!Dinadin0 Jun 12, 2017
May 28, 2017 [A] Arcane Mage LF Guild! Just testing the waters with my extended weekend. Haven't played in quite some time since Legion's launch. I'm very interested in community when playing World of Warcraft, so may it involve PvP or raiding I'm happy. Roleplay is certainly welcomed if it's entertaining and engaging.Brimgar0 May 28, 2017
May 26, 2017 Outsider realm questions I was curious to know your experience playing on RH/TN, thoughts, what you like/dislike. Also have a few questions as well, what is the faction ratio? Do things seem semi-active or dead? Any other information you'd like to throw in would be much appreciated. Looking at a possible realm change and am very curious to know. ThanksBramblesx1 May 26, 2017
May 23, 2017 Looking For Signatures - The Knights of Elune Good Evening! I am looking for three individuals to sign my guild charter for <The Knights of Elune> on the Alliance Side of Ravenholdt. The guild will be an RP/PVE Guild, designed to aid new and returning players grow and develop, and will one day host events and activities on the server. You may stay, or you may go. The choice is yours. Once established, all charter members will be guaranteed +1 Rank from the starting rank, and will have first dibs on any officer roles. I am willing to pay for the signatures. If you can assist me, I'd greatly appreciate it.Kanika7 May 23, 2017