Runetotem and Uther

Apr 25, 2016 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Connected-Realms Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your connected realms with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. http://us.battle.net/en/community/conductRygarius0 Apr 25, 2016
7h <Slightly Slighted> 8/9 H ToS LF Raiders We are Slightly Slighted: An Alliance guild on Runetotem! We are an adult only community of players who enjoy competitive end game progression. However, we are not limited to our progression. We play this game for a good time and would like to recruit like minded players. Raid Info: Progression: Emerald Nightmare - 7/7 N, 7/7 H, 7/7 M Trial of Valor - 3/3 N 3/3H Nighthold - 10/10 N, 10/10 H, 3/10 M Tomb of Sargeras - 9/9 N, 8/9 H Raid Times: Tuesday & Thursday 6:30pm - 9pm PST 7:30pm - 10pm MST 8:30pm - 11pm CST (Server Time) 9:30pm -12pm EST 10:30pm – 1am AST Raiding Recruitment: We are currently recruiting a few new members for Tomb of Sargeras. Any of the following will be considered: Healers: Open to healers with viable dps/tank offspec Tanks: Open to DPS with viable tank offspec Melee: Open to all exceptional melee Ranged: Boomkin Mage Shadow Priest Warlock *Players with viable offspecs will be prioritized* Is your spec closed? Exceptional players are encouraged to inquire within. When preparing for raid, please note the following: Check calendar & make sure you're signed up so you don't lose your spot Repair Have your consumables Make sure you're in the right spec & with the appropriate gear Read up and/or watch boss guides*please be logged in and ready to go 10-15 minutes prior to raid start time If you're going to be late or are unable to attend for any reason, please be respectful to the raid team and let an officer know with as much notice as possible so we can make adjustments accordingly.* Social & Casual Player Info: Mythic/Mythic+ We're always open to individuals who would like to run dungeons! Socials We're always increasing our social community! What you can expect from us: Support in all things possible! Class/spec questions Crafting/professions World quests Dungeons etc! If this sounds like a community you'd like to join, you can contact me, Pipkiin! Battle net: Pipkiin#1113 Discord: Pipkiin#5951 *Discord for quicker replies*Pipkiin3 7h
12h [A] Ascendance 7/9H Recruiting Current Needs: • Tank: Open (High) • Melee: Open (High) • Range: Mage, Warlock, Shaman (High) • Healer: Druid (Low) • 7/9H, 9/9N Uther-Alliance • Main Raid Times: Tue/Wed 8pm - 10pm pst We are always on the lookout for highly-skilled individuals. Regardless of whether your class is listed as high/med/low demand, our standards remain the same. If you do not see your class/role listed and you feel you are the type of player we want, we encourage you to apply regardless. If you are applying for a 'Closed' or 'Low' class/role, the expectation for a raid spot is that you outperform a current raider within a lockout or two of your arrival. At this time prospective recruits must be able to do 600k single target dps for consideration. • Tanking applicants with a DPS secondary spec is required. All applicants are expected to be able to competently play ALL specs of their class. This is doubly so for pure-DPS classes. With balance changes, we all know that the 'flavor' of the month is just that, and we need you to be ready to adjust on the fly. Ascendance has enjoyed raiding all instances and been at, or near, the top of the server progression list since the beginning. We take pride in our accomplishments and always strive towards a challenge together. We only raid 4 hours a week and as such we're never going to be a cutting edge raiding guild but we strive to clear the current content while it's relevant. We would like to find prospective recruits who are willing to learn new encounters and expand their knowledge base on their current raid experience. Recruits must be consistent in their playtimes and able to communicate with officers and members to fully understand encounters and be an active part of Ascendance. If you're interested in a more casual, weekend raiding experience please contact me about applying for a spot in our alt raids. • Check our our past and current progression @ https://goo.gl/EoalGL and our logs @ https://goo.gl/olWjmF For further information regarding our recruitment please contact Gosh. RID: Dordric #11183 https://discord.gg/MUtd6wQ Thanks!Dordric19 12h
2d (H) <The Jungle Bar Test> Recruitment The Jungle Bar Test is a mature raiding guild on Horde. We don't raid a hardcore schedule, but do expect you to play your class well enough to hold your own in heroic encounters and eventually mythic. We log every raid on warcraftlogs, so feel free to check out what our players are performing like. We are a discord guild, and we raid Tuesday and Thursday, 7:30 server until usually around 11:30 server. Attendance is key to success and with our schedule only being two nights a week, we expect you to make a majority of these scheduled raids. --Current Progression-- Tomb of Sargeras Goroth - H Demonic Inquisition - H Harjatan - H Sisters of the Moon - H Mistress Sassz'ine - H The Desolate Host - N Maiden of Vigilance - H Fallen Avatar - N Kil'jaeden- N Nighthold: Skorpyron - M Anomoly - H Trilliax - H Aluriel - H Tichondrius - H Krosus - H Botanist - H Etraeus - H Elisande - H Gul'dan - H Trial of Valor: Odyn - H Guarm - H Helya - H Emerald Nightmare: Nythendra - M Ursoc - M Dragons - H Elerethe - H Il'gynoth - H Cenarius - H Xavius - H We are actively seeking one or two skilled ranged dps, but will gladly accept any players with exceptional ability. Please whisper myself or Holyjoint in game, or check out our website for more information or to fill out an application. http://thejunglebartest.com/Woddles9 2d
Jul 21 BM Hunter from Thrall LFG I'm looking for a casual raiding / mythic + guild that plays on Runetotem mainly 9pm eastern to midnight eastern. Can be on pretty much any day at those times. I'm easy going, willing to help when I can and love doing stuff with guild mates. GaryXphr#1650 is my tag. wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/character/us/runetotem/GrizzmasterGrizzmaster0 Jul 21
Jul 18 [A] Ring of Valor 2/9H Recruiting Current Needs: • Tank: Open (Low) • Healer: Open (Low) • Melee: Open (High) • Range: Open (Med) • 3/9H, 10 /10H, 3/3N, 2/7M Uther - Alliance • Raid Times: Tue/Thur 7pm - 10pm pst We are a casual raid group currently looking for DPS to raid on Tuesday / Thursday starting at 7 pst. If interested, please contact Xaya, Tike, Singe or Lmandragoran.Singe0 Jul 18
Jul 18 (A) Holy Paly Lf Raiding Guild 915 ilvl Lf raiding guild that raids on Wednesdays and Thursdays. Looking to push content and make some friends along the wayMuruiak0 Jul 18
Jul 17 Exitium, 8/9 H, 1/9 M ToS, is recruiting Exitium is currently looking to add to the raid roster. We are currently 8/9 H , and 1/9 MToS. Our raid dates/times are Tues/Thurs/Sun 7-10 pm cst, with an optional Wed night for farm content. We are looking for people who can commit to our 3 day schedule, show up on time, and be prepared(learn boss fights, have gear enchanted/gemmed, have flasks/pots/tomes). We are currently progressing through heroic ToS(mythic soon), and we are not interested in taking any steps back, so we would like our applicants to at least be 905+ ilvl, have cleared normal, and have experience in heroic. Exitium is an adult guild, so we prefer our members to be 18+. if you are easily offended, or can't take constructive criticism, this might not be the guild for you. We are currently looking for the following: Shaman(Elemental, Resto) Warrior(Melee) Druid(Balance, Resto) Hunter Our website: exitium-runetotem.guildlaunch.com If interested please contact any of the following in game: Sellindal, Oobigoo, Aliens, Glow, or Watchnlearn. You can also hit up my btag, Selli#1624Sellindal35 Jul 17
Jul 16 <Exiled From Hell> Recruiting (1/9M ToS) About Us <Exiled From Hell> has been around 7 years always clearing the hardest Raid content while it's still current. We also get involved with Achievements, Mythic+ and various other things out of Raid time. Raid Schedule Wednesday 10am - 2pm CST Thursday 10am - 2pm CST Friday 10am - 2pm CST Current Progression 1/9 Mythic Tomb of Sargeras 9/9 Heroic Tomb of Sargeras (Ahead of the Curve: Kil'Jaden) 9/9 Normal Tomb of Sargeras Past Progression 9/10 Mythic Nighthold 2/3 Mythic Trial of Valor 7/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare (Cutting Edge: Xavius) Recruitment Needs Melee DPS - Any! Ranged DPS - Any! Healer - Holy Pally Even if you don't fit these, still get in touch or apply! How To Apply Visit our website, http://efhguild.com and apply in the Application Forum. Feel free to get in contact with me if you have any questions! Lunar#1634 (Btag)Lunar17 Jul 16
Jul 15 <Exiled From Hell> Normal NH Sales Run! <Exiled From Hell> is going to start sales runs this week! Personal loot. Normal Nighthold. So, if you have a fresh alt character you want to gear up or you're a casual player that wants some gear, this is the run for you! Heroic Gul'dan kills for achievements are also available but at different times! Things to know: 1. Personal Loot. Anything you get is yours! Anything we get that we don't need, you get to roll for! /random 100. Highest roll wins! 2. We will try to keep the classes / specs unique for buyers! This is so you get better shots at the tier and gear you need! 3. We're on Runetotem server, Horde. We will also take gold from Illidan server! 4. We run at 11:00am CST. 5. My battle.net tag Tanyn1#1415 PST me for more details such as price! 6. Our guild is 3/10 Mythic NH. Run should be fast and efficient. Also means most of the gear gets rolled off. Any other questions are welcome! Fastest way to get responses is via bnet. Thanks for considering EFH!Tanyn2 Jul 15
Jul 13 [H] <Thirteen Inches> Recruiting (Ranged DPS) <Thirteen Inches> is a vanilla guild looking to resurrect their raid team. Currently recruiting healers and ranged DPS (ilvl 850 or higher) for a 10m Normal/Heroic team. Anyone interested may respond on this forum post, or whisper me in game.Aldruin17 Jul 13
Jul 12 [A] <Jennaco Crime Family> Recruiting Looking for the following positions: - Melee (low): DH, Rogue, Monk, Shaman - Range (high): Boomkin, Priest, Shaman*, Mage*, Hunter* - Tank (low): Looking for DPS with a solid tank off-spec. - Healer (high): Priest, Shaman, Paladin, Monk*, Druid* Lower priority* If your class is not listed please still feel free to apply. 7/7H EN, 3/3H ToV, 10/10H NH, 9/9N ToS, 3/9H ToS Uther/Runetotem -Alliance - Raid Times: Tue/Wednesday 8:30pm - 11:30pm EST / 5:30pm - 8:30pm PST - We are looking for these positions to fill our main guild run. All applicants are welcome, despite if the position is not labeled. We are looking for more people to fill out our group for ToS. Eventually looking to raid mythic ToS! We are a group that enjoys to joke around, however, we take the fights seriously and progress together. This is a group of players that have known each other since WoTLK and we have expanded our group over the years. Applicants should not be afraid to apply if you do not have previous knowledge of the raid. All of our raiders have multiple years of raiding experience and we have all been in that position. All we ask is for the playtime of the applicant to be consistent and perform well with their class. If you can meet these requirements your application will be solid. Our voice communication is Discord. Server info is provided at the start of each raid. Please contact a guild member or one of the tags below if you're interested in applying. Snowblind#1444 Espeon#1628 Crypticblade#1905 Biggiesize#1220 Mizenku#1180Espeon1 Jul 12
Jul 8 Returning Players Looking For Guild I last played WoW in the final days of WotLK and after watching a couple Legion cinematics I decided to come back. I've got a couple friends irl that are starting to come back too as I talk up the game. To help get a few more people over the fence I thought finding a good guild would help. We all play Alliance and we're looking for a guild that is willing to teach us to raid (something I never got around to doing in WotLK as my guild died right before I finished gearing). In addition we are looking for other people to level alts with mainly through 5 mans, and people to run BGs in when we feel like it. We like to do a little bit of everything really, we just want more people to do it with. My main is a 110 DK who I tank on. I'm 824 gear score, honestly haven't been focusing too hard on gearing as I really want to unlock flying. I'm starting to level a resto druid (currently lvl 35) and will mostly likely use my lvl 100 boost on my ret paladin once it hits lvl 60 (currently 53) I'm kind of an alt-aholic and enjoy trying different builds, so I would be happy to switch classes/specs depending on what the guild needs. One of my friends is a 900 gear score rogue who is competent with all his specs. He has a history of raiding and has been learning the current raids using raid finder. I have another friend who is going to come back soon that mains a destro Warlock and will be around lvl 85 and looking to level as fast as possible. My last friend who is most likely to come back mains a ret paladin. Everyone except the rogue is on mountain time. I'm currently available every day except Wednesdays and either Fridays or Saturdays (I can make either one work, but only one consistently) 6-10pm MST The rogue is available everyday 5pm - 10pm EST We are all between 22 and 24 years old and are very low-drama people. We just want to learn to play well and have a good time. Looking forward to hearing from you! battletag: Paxis#1634Caedius0 Jul 8
Jul 5 [A] Ring of Valor 8/9N Recruiting Current Needs: • Tank: Open (Low) • Healer: Open (Med) • Melee: Open (High) • Range: Open (Med) • 8/9N, 10 /10H, 3/3N, 2/7M Uther - Alliance • Raid Times: Tue/Thur 7pm - 10pm pst We are a casual raid group currently looking for a Healer and DPS to raid on Tuesday / Thursday starting at 7 pst. If interested, please contact Xaya, Singe or Lmandragoran.Singe2 Jul 5
Jul 5 ✨Slightly Slighted✨ 5/9 H ToS LF Raiders We are Slightly Slighted: An Alliance guild on Runetotem! We are an adult only community of players who enjoy competitive end game progression. However, we are not limited to our progression. We play this game for a good time and would like to recruit like minded players. Raid Info: Progression: Emerald Nightmare - 7/7 N, 7/7 H, 7/7 M Trial of Valor - 3/3 N 3/3H Nighthold - 10/10 N, 10/10 H, 3/10 M Tomb of Sargeras - 9/9 N, 5/9 H Raid Times: Tuesday & Thursday 6:30pm - 9pm PST 7:30pm - 10pm MST 8:30pm - 11pm CST (Server Time) 9:30pm -12pm EST 10:30pm – 1am AST Raiding Recruitment: We are currently recruiting a few new members for Tomb of Sargeras. Any of the following will be considered: Healers: Open to healers with viable dps/tank offspec Tanks: Open to DPS with viable tank offspec Melee: Open to all exceptional melee Ranged: Open to all exceptional ranged *Players with viable offspecs will be prioritized* Is your spec closed? Exceptional players are encouraged to inquire within. When preparing for raid, please note the following: Check calendar & make sure you're signed up so you don't lose your spot Repair Have your consumables Make sure you're in the right spec & with the appropriate gear Read up and/or watch boss guides*please be logged in and ready to go 10-15 minutes prior to raid start time If you're going to be late or are unable to attend for any reason, please be respectful to the raid team and let an officer know with as much notice as possible so we can make adjustments accordingly.* Social & Casual Player Info: Mythic/Mythic+ We're always open to individuals who would like to run dungeons! Socials We're always increasing our social community! What you can expect from us: Support in all things possible! Class/spec questions Crafting/professions World quests Dungeons etc! If this sounds like a community you'd like to join, you can contact me, Pipkiin! Battle net: Pipkiin#1113 Discord: Pipkiin#5951 *Discord for quicker replies*Pipkiin8 Jul 5
Jul 4 Looking for guild looking for a fun casual raiding guild Availability :highThanderr1 Jul 4
Jul 4 Looking to Buy a Vial of the Sands My daughter (10) plays WoW with us when she decides to be uncool and play with her parents. Our issue is that she is not going to be able to get the achievements necessary to fly in Broken Isles. Therefore, we're looking to purchase a Vial of the Sands so she can fly with us. I'd be happy to purchase/supply what mats I can. Let me know if you have this recipe and are willing to help. Thank you!Çertifiable1 Jul 4
Jun 27 [A] Ring of Valor 1/9H Recruiting Current Needs: • Tank: Open (Low) • Healer: Open (High) • Melee: Open (High) • Range: Open (Med) • 1/9H, 10 /10H, 3/3N, 2/7M Uther - Alliance • Raid Times: Tue/Thur 7pm - 10pm pst We are a casual raid group currently looking for a Healer and DPS to raid on Tuesday / Thursday starting at 7 pst. If interested, please contact Xaya, Tike, Singe or Lmandragoran.Singe0 Jun 27
Jun 25 [H] <DoG> || 2 n/wk || 9/10M 8/9H LF ALL <Delusions of Grandeur> is Runetotem's home for serious raiding on a casual schedule. We only raid 2 nights a week! Tuesday and Thursday 830pm - 1230 am CST * * * * * We recognize that everyone's time is valuable, and do our best not to squander a minute. Our approach yields many benefits: [Impressive Progression] We accomplish in 8 hours what many guilds take twice as many hours or more to do. In our previous tier, we have consistently stayed in the Top 50 US guilds raiding 1-2 nights per week Finished Mythic HFC at 45th US 1-2 nights per week Our current tier progression for Legion is 8/9H Tomb of Sargeras 9/9N Tomb of Sargeras 7/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare 2/3 Mythic Halls of Valor 9/10 Mythic Nighthold [Stability] Our core team of veteran raiders and officers have been pushing Heroic (now Mythic) content together as a 10man raid since the Throne of Thunder days. We have since formed under the name <Delusions of Grandeur> in February 2014 to build a strong Mythic 20+man roster with competitive progression on a casual 2 night schedule. [Fun Times] Nerdrage doesn't have a place in our group. Mistakes are identified, addressed, and we move forward. [Balance of Play] If you are interested in PVP or Mythic Plus spamming, our guild hosts them Sun-Wed on non-raid nights. Many of our members are active during our normal raid hours throughout the week. Whatever your nerdy interests may be, it's likely you'll find some kindred spirits in DoG. * * * * * [Current Openings] Balance Druid Demon Hunter Mage(s) Rogue Shadow Priest(s) DPS wth OS tank set viable for raid (prefer DH) That being said, we are always looking for exceptional DPS and welcome applications on our guild site. [Check Us Out] Twitter @Delusions_RT Logs https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/16615 Interested? Feel free to fill out an app on our guild Discord: https://discord.gg/7m2gQKX [Contact Us] Wonderbread [raid leader] Btag Nightslife#1350 Ryss [recruitment] Btag Iryssa#1697 or post below! Look forward to speaking with you! Happy Hunting!Ryss18 Jun 25
Jun 23 <The Tribunal> [Horde] 6/9 H ToS Recruiting! <The Tribunal> is looking for excellent ranged dps to join our roster immediately! Raid Times(CST) : 8PM-10:30PM Tues, Thurs, Sun Server : Uther/Runetotem Faction : Horde Progression : 6/9 H ToS, 9/10M NH, 7/7M EN, 3/3M ToV Loot Method : RCLootCouncil mod required. Are you looking for a home? Look no further than <The Tribunal>! We run two full raids: one mythic raid team and one more casual flex team to ensure that everyone in the guild has an opportunity to raid at the level of play they can commit to. We also run an alt raid night to help gear up those pesky alts that you can't seem to get into raid finder groups. You'll also find our Discord littered with folks playing all the games that are worth playing: Overwatch, Hearthstone, League of Legends, you name it! Most of us have been playing games together for several years and our community is by far the biggest draw. You won't find a place with more eccentric, awesome, strange, loveable, insane, skilled, derpy, ridiculous, hilarious, silly, motivated, determined, cat-loving, dog-loving gamers anywhere! YOU should fit the following criteria: 1) You should be ready to play your character at a high level. This includes researching, simulating your character, theorycrafting(we have tons of ears to bounce ideas off of!), and executing complex strategies to ensure the bosses go down! 2) You should be chill and easy going. Ragers are not welcome, no matter how great you are at this game. We spend a lot of time together and we don't want to spend it stressing each other out. 3) You should be looking for more than just a group to log on with to raid 3 nights a week. You can do that at any guild! The best part of The Tribunal is our community and joining us means joining our family! We are looking for the following: Healers Disc Priest > Other Healers Ranged DPS Shadow Priest Hunter Mage Elemental Shaman Melee DPS Rogue Warrior Death Knight If you’re interested in hearing more please contact: Ohki(Harle#1556) (GM) Bynary(Bynary#11799) (Recruitment Officer) Feel free to join our Discord to learn more: http://discord.gg/tribunalMeowing3 Jun 23
Jun 22 ~Revive~ Recruiting The purpose we want for this guild is for people to come together and form a tight knit community. We are not looking to have a huge guild, we are looking for those interested in becoming close friends and building bonds. Normal Raiding will be the focus of our guild. After we have normal on farm we will start on heroic if everyone wants to. Update: We are now 7/9 normal tomb. Please be at least 890 ilvl have a good attitude and able to raid on Friday night. If you are not at 890 yet we can help you gear up. We are all pretty helpful and laid back. We will not tolerate mean people. This is a game...lets treat it like one :) Everyone's opinions matter. If you want to do something or need help speak up. Every Friday is our Raid night. We start at 9pm realm time. We provide flasks and food. We are casual but get things done. We do have a guild website on Twitch. We encourage everyone to join. This is how we communicate outside of game and also use it for voice. Thank you for your possible interest. Message Rowen, Sedonia, or Gingeminge in game with mail, whisper or leave a message here. My battletag is Athena#1198 add me!!Rowen52 Jun 22
Jun 22 [A] Uther/Runetotem-US CST <Paranosis> <Paranosis> is a casual *mature* gaming guild on [A] Uther/Runetotem-US recruiting active members who are looking to enjoy all aspects of the game. Alts and levelers are always welcome. Folks looking to RAID with us will still focus on progression while maintaining a casual, adult atmosphere. We currently raid Sun and Mon 8pm CST server. The roster composition is under re-development going into Tomb of Sargeras, and open to all roles/classes (however, mainly in need of healers and dps). For ToS we're looking for an average of 895 ilvl @450k dps. For more info or for an invite, private message via our FB page (https://www.facebook.com/groups/Paranosis/) or in-game /who Paranosis. Søul#1839 Deth#1469Søulstorm1 Jun 22
Jun 20 Recruiting for Tomb of Sargeras GhostJoint#1479 for GINVITE The Jungle Bar Test is Currently recruiting. (thejunglebartest.com) Currently looking for All specs and classes. Must be Item level 880 equiped or higher. Please apply at our website at thejunglebartest.com Current Raid status - Heroic Nighthold on Farm, 1/10 down in Mythic Nighthold. We are a Mature guild, most players ages are late twenties early mid 30's. A lot of our players are from Vanilla and use to be hardcore raiders back then, however we all have lives and families now so we are a semi casual / hardcore raiding guild hybrid. Raid Schedule During Progression (Tomb of Sargaras) 2 Days a week. - Tuesday 8:30pm - 12:00am East Coast Time - Thursday 8:30pm - 12:00am East Coast Time (Expect schedule to remain in place until Heroic Raid is on Farm Status) We are currently in the Market for all classes and specs. PLEASE MEET THE FOLLOWING REQUIREMENT BEFORE APPLYING. YOU CAN APPLY ON OUR WEBSITE AT thejunglebartest.com. Requirements: Able to Raid Tuesday and Thursday night! MIN ITEM LVL EQUIPPED 880Holyjoint4 Jun 20
Jun 17 Delusions of Grandeur Recruiting 4/10M Delusions of Grandeur (H) is the top destination on the connected Uther and Runetotem realms for mythic raiding on a casual schedule. We raid 6 hours a week, Tuesday and Thursday 9pm-Midnight CST (server time). We have consistently pushed heroic and mythic content since Tier 15 and recognize that everyone's time is valuable. Interested in additional information or questions about the guild, check out the various channels on our discord and if interested in applying, head over to our apply-here section and fill one out! Discord: http://www.dog-runetotem.com/ WoW Progress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/runetotem/Delusions+of+Grandeur Currently Recruiting: Any ranged dps with mythic experience, a rogue or demon hunterDarkwushu9 Jun 17
Jun 16 Healer and rDPS Looking for a New Guild Hello! My boyfriend and I are looking to make the switch to a west coast server and are in need of a new raiding guild. We are casual players looking for a heroic focused raiding guild that may dabble in mythic later on. I play a MW monk and he plays a warlock. Days available: Monday, Tuesday, or Wednesday Time available: After 7 pm PST is ideal, 6:30 pm could possibly work (We get home some days around 6:30 is the only concern) We have done all the current content on heroic and would really like to find a new guild before ToS opens.Tukulu0 Jun 16
Jun 10 19 Twink Needs Help I need level 110s to help me out ASAP in game, I need help pvping in Stranglethorn Vale. I can pay you generously. Add my B tag - Dreadnaught#1416 Server - Runetotem US Character - Kanekii Faction - Alliance Level - 19Kanekii2 Jun 10
Jun 10 Hiring 110s to help my 19 twink I am looking for geared 110s to help me in STV arena to get the chest. I'll pay each person 5K gold. Add My Battle tag Dreadnaught#1416 Server - Runetotem Character - Kanekii Faction - AllianceDóminion0 Jun 10
Jun 9 [A] Ring of Valor 10/10H Recruiting Current Needs: • Tank: Open (Low) • Healer: Open (Low) • Melee: Open (High) • Range: Open (High) • 10 /10H, 3/3N, 2/7M Uther - Alliance • Raid Times: Tue/Thur 7pm - 10pm pst We are a casual raid group currently looking for DPS to raid on Tuesday / Thursday starting at 7 pst. If interested, please contact Xaya, Singe or Lmandragoran.Singe0 Jun 9
Jun 8 Guilds of Runetotem & Uther Welcome to the Master List of Guilds for Runetotem & Uther. This guide is focused on listed out the guilds that are currently on our cluster Runetotem & Uther that are looking to put themselves out there to the community to show ways to contact them for recruitment. This list is going to be for both factions the Horde and Alliance. The basic information for each guild can be provided here for community members and prospective future guildmates to see. Post the information for your guild in this post as an reply or mail either Daehawk-Runetotem[A] or Valikon-Runetotem[H] with the following information : < Guild Name > Guild Leader : <Name> Type : < PvE / PvP / PvPvE > Guild Contacts : < Names > Recruitment Status : < Open / Closed > Website : < Link to Website, if have one > Forum Post : < Link to Forum post in community, if have one> The guilds are listed in alphabetical order based on faction. Daehawk30 Jun 8
Jun 4 <Oath> recruiting all players Info: Guild: <Oath> Server: Runetotem Faction: Alliance Hello, we are a causal guild looking to meet good people and friends. we all have jobs and families, and play wow to get together and have fun. we are currently running heroics and looking to get into the mythic content when we can. all levels and classes are welcome. we have a discord server for voice and experienced plays ready to help get you geared and progress. we are looking for good natured folks who like to play the game and make friends. if you are interested in joining send a reply here or whisper/in game mail NalsaNalsa0 Jun 4
May 31 8/10M || 6Hrs per week || Recruiting DPS <Delusions of Grandeur> is Runetotem's home for serious raiding on a casual schedule. We only raid 2 nights a week! Tuesday and Thursday 9pm - 12 am CST * * * * * We recognize that everyone's time is valuable, and do our best not to squander a minute. Our approach yields many benefits: [Impressive Progression] We accomplish in 6 hours what many guilds take twice as many hours or more to do. In our previous tier, we have consistently stayed in the Top 50 US guilds raiding 1-2 nights per week Finished Mythic HFC at 45th US 1-2 nights per week Realm First M Xavius Our current tier progression for Legion is 7/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare 2/3 Mythic Halls of Valor 7/10 Mythic Night Hold [Stability] Our core team of veteran raiders and officers have been pushing Heroic (now Mythic) content together as a 10man raid since the Throne of Thunder days. We have since formed under the name <Delusions of Grandeur> in February 2014 to build a strong Mythic 20+man roster with competitive progression on a casual 2 night schedule. [Fun Times] Nerdrage doesn't have a place in our group. Mistakes are identified, addressed, and we move forward. [Balance of Play] If you are interested in PVP or Mythic Plus spamming, our guild hosts them on non-raid nights. Many of our members are active during our normal raid hours throughout the week. Whatever your nerdy interests may be, it's likely you'll find some kindred spirits in DoG. * * * * * [Current Openings] Range Hi-Pri Shadow Priest Ele Shaman Hunter Mage Warlock Want Balance Druid Exceptional Players Melee Hi-Pri Rogue Monk Want Enhance Shaman Exceptional Players That being said, we are always looking for exceptional DPS and welcome all applications. [Check Us Out] Twitter @Delusions_RT Logs https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/16615 Interested? Feel free to fill out an app on our guild discord which can be found at: dog-runetotem.com [Contact Us] Wonderbread [raid leader] Btag Nightslife#1350 Ryss [high warlord wannabe PVP] Btag Iryssa#1697 or post below! Look forward to speaking with you! Happy Hunting!Wonderbread2 May 31
May 30 Recruiting for Tomb of Sargeras Raid GhostJoint#1479 for GINVITE The Jungle Bar Test is Currently recruiting. (thejunglebartest.com) Currently looking for All specs and classes. Must be Item level 880 equipped or higher. Please apply at our website at thejunglebartest.com Current Raid status - Heroic Nighthold on Farm, 1/10 down in Mythic Nighthold. We are a Mature guild, most players ages are late twenties early mid 30's. A lot of our players are from Vanilla and use to be hardcore raiders back then, however we all have lives and families now so we are a semi casual / hardcore raiding guild hybrid. Raid Schedule During Progression (Tomb of Sargaras) 2 Days a week. - Tuesday 8:30pm - 12:00am East Coast Time - Thursday 8:30pm - 12:00am East Coast Time (Expect schedule to remain in place until Heroic Raid is on Farm Status) We are currently in the Market for all classes and specs. PLEASE MEET THE FOLLOWING REQUIREMENT BEFORE APPLYING. YOU CAN APPLY ON OUR WEBSITE AT thejunglebartest.com. Requirements: Able to Raid Tuesday and Thursday night! MIN ITEM LVL EQUIPPED 880Holyjoint0 May 30
May 27 Heroics que... I tried to que for Heroics on my Undead DK last night and the que was ridiculous....was 48 minutes before I called it quits with that. Is it always like that in Uther or was it just the time of day (I usually play 1am cst)?Beldairr2 May 27
May 26 Core of Valor Azane, Nexfor, and other noobs Azane and Nexfor, are you guys still alive? Where are the CoV members at?Luxury0 May 26
May 25 - Roll The Dice - 10/10 N 10/10 H Nighthold Hey folks Roll The Dice is a casual raiding guild on the Uther/Runetotem merged-servers. Currently we are 10/10 Normal 10/10 Heroic Nighthold. At present we're looking for healers/dps to join our progression team. The only real requirements are casual fun attitude, and 890+ ilvl (will consider select 880+'s to gear up also, if you have the right attitude :P) We also run mythic keystones quite frequently. Our raid schedule is Tues/Thurs/Fri 7pm-9:30pm Server Time(Central US Time), usually Tuesday is our normal raid day and Thurs/Fri is our progression nights. This may be subject to change depending on the turn out and what people feel orientated towards doing, although as a general rule Tuesdays are our normal raid days. We're a mature, friendly 18+ guild who enjoy having a lot of fun, relaxing and dropping bosses. When it comes to content we like to dive head long into it. /Roll ;) For more information feel free to contact either myself, Rainy#6541 on bnet , Resme#1274 which is my wife, or crossblue#1746 our lead tank. Kind regards, Caskade - Guild leader - Roll The Dice -Cåskade4 May 25
May 23 (A) <Candy> is now recruiting pvp'ers (A) <Candy> is now recruiting casual pvp'ers! Just looking for some peeps to do random bg's and arena with, no experience or rating required. Being mature is recommended but we try to keep it classy. Needs~ Anything Times~ Whenever you feel like logging on Feel free to comment in here or connect with me in game!Saelia0 May 23
May 19 Thralls Fist Uther/Horde Recruiting All Victory or Die Laughing! (11/19/16 - Still recruiting.) Looking for: All levels and classes from Uther or Runetotem. We are ALL inclusive. PVE, casual dungeon/raid, weekly scheduled guild events. Thralls Fist is not a progression raid guild. We are a mature/social/casual guild of friendly, helpful people who believe in taking our time through current content and making sure all our members are geared and ready before moving on to the next level. We're eager to add even more friends to our numbers. Our people include those with disabilities, (physical and social,) and some with full work schedules, so we're very flexible. We schedule regular battlegrounds, dungeons, casual raids, guild events and contests that are just for fun. Also mount, achievement and transmog runs, when requested by our members. We provide guild repairs that increase with rank and have a 7 tab vault. We're interested in growing and having fun and anyone who wishes to participate, no matter your abilities, may do so. We assist with leveling, gearing, learning your character's abilities and learning the game in general. Our current voice communications program is Mumble® and we use it for day to day chatting as well as depending on voice in dungeons/raids/battlegrounds. Contact: Our website is http://thrallsfist.wix.com/thrallsfist Email is thrallsfist@gmail.com For in-game contact: /who Thralls Fist and whisper anyone on for an invite GM - Tsha, Jãck, Mikeera, Peridota, Moochismo, Loraan Officers and Recruiters - Balkorr, Palitorr, Pharmorr, Caldorr, Zuggdar, Poyan, Zedimix, Vexamar. Please contact us with any questions. We're looking forward to adding you to our family.Tsha8 May 19
May 18 ✨Slighted✨ LFM M NH & ToS [TL;DR] We are Slighted: An Alliance guild on Runetotem! We are an adult only community of players who enjoy competitive end game progression! However, we are not limited to our progression. We play this game to have fun and hope you will as well! Raid Info: Progression: Emerald Nightmare - 7/7 N, 7/7 H, 7/7 M Trial of Valor - 3/3 N 3/3H Nighthold - 10/10 N, 10/10 H Raid Times: Tuesday & Thursday 6:30pm - 9pm PST 7:30pm - 10pm MST 8:30pm - 11pm CST (Server Time) 9:30pm -12pm EST 10:30pm – 1am AST Raiding Recruitment: We are currently recruiting a few new members for Mythic Nighthold raid progression . Any of the following will be considered: Healers: Closed Tanks: Closed Melee: Open to all exceptional melee Ranged: Boomkin Mage Shadow Priest WarlockIs your spec closed? Exceptional players are encouraged to inquire within. When preparing for raid, please note the following: Check calendar & make sure you're signed up so you don't lose your spot Repair Have your consumables Make sure you're in the right spec & with the appropriate gear Read up and/or watch boss guides*please be logged in and ready to go 10-15 minutes prior to raid start time If you're going to be late or are unable to attend for any reason, please be respectful to the raid team and let an officer know with as much notice as possible so we can make adjustments accordingly.* Social & Casual Player Info: Mythic/Mythic+ We're always open to individuals who would like to run dungeons! Socials We're always increasing our social community! What you can expect from us: Support in all things possible! Class/spec questions Crafting/professions World quests Dungeons etc! If this sounds like a community you'd like to join, you can contact me, Pipkiin! Battle net: Pipkiin#1113 Discord: Pipkiin#5951 *Discord for quicker replies*Pipkiin0 May 18
May 18 Looking for group I'm looking for a guild to do nighthold with I already cleared it normal.Turtles1 May 18
May 18 Pally/Lock looking for a home So long story short I've been playing a lot recently after quite the lengthy hiatus. I've bounced around some random guilds that seemed promising, but ultimately, were simply too tiny in number to be able to do anything. I'm looking for a guild that has enough active players to actually do things from time to time and not just sit in guild chat saying "LFM". My life schedule prevents me from making nearly all raid times anywhere, but I would like to at least be able to find a group that I could run mythics with, crack wise with, and all in all feel welcome. I know everyone is looking for raiders, but I simply can't make that time committment with RL responsibilities. I like to consider myself a good player, I've been playing on and off since the launch of the game, and I appreciate a good fart joke. Prot pally Zerena, Demo lock Dekra, and lots of other alts out there too. If you think your guild can use a solid player in their ranks, but sadly, someone who probably won't be able to raid, hit me up in game.Zerena4 May 18
May 18 ✨Slighted✨ LFM for M NH & ToS [TL;DR] We are Slighted: An Alliance guild on Runetotem! We are an adult only community of players who enjoy competitive end game progression! However, we are not limited to our progression. We play this game to have fun and hope you will as well! Raid Info: Progression: Emerald Nightmare - 7/7 N, 7/7 H Trial of Valor - 3/3 N 3/3H Nighthold - 10/10 N, 10/10 H Raid Times: Tuesday & Thursday 6:30pm - 9pm PST 7:30pm - 10pm MST 8:30pm - 11pm CST (Server Time) 9:30pm -12pm EST 10:30pm – 1am AST Raiding Recruitment: We are currently recruiting a few new members for Mythic Nighthold raid progression . Any of the following will be considered: Healers: Closed Tanks: Closed Melee: Open to all exceptional melee Ranged: Boomkin Mage Shadow Priest WarlockIs your spec closed? Exceptional players are encouraged to inquire within. When preparing for raid, please note the following: Check calendar & make sure you're signed up so you don't lose your spot Repair Have your consumables Make sure you're in the right spec & with the appropriate gear Read up and/or watch boss guides*please be logged in and ready to go 10-15 minutes prior to raid start time If you're going to be late or are unable to attend for any reason, please be respectful to the raid team and let an officer know with as much notice as possible so we can make adjustments accordingly.* Social & Casual Player Info: Mythic/Mythic+ We're always open to individuals who would like to run dungeons! Socials We're always increasing our social community! What you can expect from us: Support in all things possible! Class/spec questions Crafting/professions World quests Dungeons etc! If this sounds like a community you'd like to join, you can contact me, Pipkiin! Battle net: Pipkiin#1113 Discord: Pipkiin#5951 *Discord for quicker replies*Pipkiin8 May 18
May 12 [A] Ring of Valor 9/10H Recruiting Current Needs: • Tank: Open (Low) • Healer: Open (Low) • Melee: Open (High) • Range: Open (High) • 10 /10H, 3/3N, 7/7H Uther - Alliance • Raid Times: Tue/Thur 7pm - 10pm pst We are a casual raid group currently looking for DPS to raid on Tuesday / Thursday starting at 7 pst. If interested, please contact Singe, Xaya or Lmandragoran.Singe0 May 12
Apr 17 Pursuit of the Forsaken recruiting all We are a new and upcoming guild. I am looking for active players that want to raid. we need all for core raid team raids will be weekends times are still open. in need of: healers dps tanks also in need of raid officers, class officers and recruit offers please whisper me in game either on diabolos or lowpoonDiabolos1 Apr 17
Apr 17 [A] Jennaco Crime Family 10/10 H LFM Looking for the following positions. ~ Melee: DH*, Rogue, Monk ~ Range: Hunter, Boomkin*, Priest, Warlock ~ Healer: Priest*, Monk* Priority* ~ 7/7H, 2/3H, 10/10H Uther/Runetotem -Alliance ~ Raid Times: Tue/Wednesday 8:30pm - 11:30pm EST / 5:30pm - 8:30pm Pst We are looking for these positions to fill our main guild run. All applicants are welcome, despite if the position is not labeled. We are looking for more people to fill out our group and have fun till TOS is released. We are a group that enjoys to cut up, however, we take the fights seriously and progress together. This is a group of players that have known each other since WoTLK and we have expanded our group over the years. Applicants should not be afraid to apply if you do not have previous knowledge of the raid. All of our raiders have multiple years of raiding experience and we have all been in that position. Our voice communication is Discord. Server info is provided at the start of each raid. Please contact one of tags below if you're interested in applying. Crypticblade#1905 Snowblind#1444 Espeon#1628 Biggiesize#1220 Mizenku#1180Canadasize1 Apr 17
Apr 17 Recruiting for Tomb of Sargaras and Mythic NH Contact HolyJoint for Ginvite ( GhostJoint#1479) The Jungle Bar Test is Currently recruiting. (thejunglebartest.com) Currently looking for Healers / Tanks that can flex. Must be Item level 890 equiped or higher. Please apply at our website at thejunglebartest.com Current Raid status - Heroic Nighthold on Farm, 1/10 down in Mythic Nighthold. We are a Mature guild, most players ages are late twenties early mid 30's. A lot of our players are from Vanilla and use to be hardcore raiders back then, however we all have lives and families now so we are a semi casual / hardcore raiding guild hybrid. Our goal is get each New raid on Farm Status cleared through Heroic, we will dabble in Mythic raids if our raiders are interested however we don't want to burn players out. We will opt for a flex raid schedule to drop Thursday raids once we have accomplished our goals. Raid schedule depending on guild mood will drop to just Tuesdays if we are clearing heroic in one night. Raid Schedule During Progression (Tomb of Sargaras) 2 Days a week. - Tuesday 8:30pm - 12:00am East Coast Time - Thursday 8:30pm - 12:00am East Coast Time (Expect schedule to remain in place until Heroic Raid is on Farm Status) We are currently in the Market for some Top End Healers and select DPS / back up tank that has a decent offspec. PLEASE MEET THE FOLLOWING REQUIREMENT BEFORE APPLYING. YOU CAN APPLY ON OUR WEBSITE AT thejunglebartest.com. Requirements: Have cleared most Heroic Night Hold MIN ITEM LVL EQUIPPED 890 Don't be a JerkHolyjoint0 Apr 17
Apr 14 Jungle Bar Test [H] 4/7M 1/10M LF Players Hey everybody- The Jungle Bar Test is looking for a handful of folks at the moment to fill our raid force. We have a few healer/dps slots and potentially a tank slot at the moment and are looking for decent folks who enjoy raiding and making fart jokes all night. Should this sound like your kind of gig- feel free to reach out to Slamulous#1950 or apply over at the guild site: http://thejunglebartest.com/ Raid Times: Tues and Thus 7:30CST - 11Slamulous0 Apr 14
Apr 6 [A] Ring of Valor 7/10H Recruiting Current Needs: • Tank: Open (Low) • Healer: Open (High) • Melee: Open (Low) • Range: Open (Low) • 9 /10H, 3/3N, 7/7H Uther - Alliance • Raid Times: Tue/Thur 7pm - 10pm pst We are a casual raid group currently looking for a Healer to raid on Tuesday / Thursday starting at 7 pst. If interested, please contact Singe or Lmandragoran.Singe0 Apr 6
Apr 6 /flex Booyeah!Gladïus0 Apr 6
Mar 18 Looking for a sister guild Looking for a sister guild we have 120+ members but would like to sister up to a guild who raids so I can get my 110's member a chance at raiding. I am the gm and love to rid and want my peeps to raid too..please if anyone wanna talk i'm on most weekends either on this too or lowpoon please fill free to whisper meDiabolos0 Mar 18
Mar 10 Looking for ranged dps for heroic nighthold. ...Faenne0 Mar 10