Runetotem and Uther

Apr 25, 2016 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Connected-Realms Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your connected realms with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. http://us.battle.net/en/community/conductRygarius0 Apr 25, 2016
1d Roll the Dice (H) LFM (Casual Heroic Raiding) Roll the Dice is currently looking for members to join us in Heroic Antorus!! We are a casual heroic raiding guild, on a 2 night/wk schedule, from 7:00PM server until 9:30PM server on Tuesday and Thursday. We currently in need of DPS and Healers, but accepting anyone who is willing to show up and listen to directions. We have helpful members who are willing to assist with gearing and training if you are new to raiding. We have people active in M+ and PvP, so we are always looking for folks interested in those disciplines as well. Contact me (Andaulan) in game or hit up my BTag jmtems#1648. Thanks!Andaulan0 1d
3d 936 Bear LF Home 1. Times available & time zone: For the most part i am available all the time. i live in central time zone. i can be available whenever but i always enjoy doing dinner with family which usually binds me up from about 5 pm to 7:30 pm sometimes earlier and rarely later. 2. Server preference: Runetotem 3. Faction preference: Horde only 4. Hardcore/semi-hardcore/casual: I am wanting to be semi hardcore but at the same time still have fun and enjoy the game. i know things can be frustrating and i get that but i still want to have fun and progress. 5. Current progression/experience: I used to be huge on raiding back in lich king then kinda stopped hardcore raiding in cata and stopped playing in mists. i found my way back to azeroth about a month and a half ago and got leveled up and geared decently. i have done all LFR which isnt much at all and the highest key i have done is M+15 6. Recent logs (if available): N/A 7. Contact info: I would prefer to be contacted on battletag which is "usmccasey02#1961" 8. Anything else: I have discord. i would PREFER to be around people who are more mature and not young children. I also have a 921 blood DK that i dabble with.Youfatsuka4 3d
4d Does anyone even use this forum anymore? I've seen some old school names and guild tags around, the forum seems awfully devoid of life though. Hello, friends. /waveÂnnora19 4d
5d AoR LFM Annihilation of Reality is looking to add more members. We are a small Horde guild of a few friends just enjoying the game. We are currently looking to put together a few mythic plus teams and maybe down the road a raid team. But for now we just would like to invite all players new and old to help build us up. We have discord. Feel free to add me discount#1197 for more information or invite.Discountlock4 5d
5d Is Uther Still Alive? I recently joined back and created this Warlock Pazuun on sargeras. All of my 90's are on uther. Is uther still alive, or is it mostly dead?Pazuun1 5d
5d Looking for morning players I just re subed to wow to get back into the swing of things before BFA i work 3rd shift 5pm to 5am server time. So i play from about 5am till 8am on weekdays and then all night sunday night. Looking for a guild or just some people to play with around these times. Even if its only sunday nights.Twiddlén0 5d
6d 944 Alliance Fury warrior LF Antor raid team Cleared normal 11/11 3/11 Heroic Looking for a new home to commit too for raiding. I am serious about finding a good group.Nicoo0 6d
6d (H) <The Jungle Bar Test> Recruitment The Jungle Bar Test is a mature raiding guild on Horde. We don't raid a hardcore schedule, but do expect you to play your class well enough to hold your own in heroic encounters and eventually mythic. We log every raid on warcraftlogs, so feel free to check out what our players are performing like. We are a discord guild, and we raid Tuesday and Thursday, 7:30 server until usually around 10:30 server. Attendance is key to success and with our schedule only being two nights a week, we expect you to make a majority of these scheduled raids. --Current Progression-- Antorus, the Burning Throne: Garothi Worldbraker - H Felhounds of Sargeras - H Antoran High Command - H Portal Keeper Hasabel - N Eonar the Life-Binder - H Imonar the Soul Hunter - N Kin'garoth - N Varimathras - N The Coven of Shivarra - N Aggramar - N Argus the Unmaker - N Tomb of Sargeras: AotC Goroth - H Demonic Inquisition - H Harjatan - H Sisters of the Moon - H Mistress Sassz'ine - H The Desolate Host - H Maiden of Vigilance - H Fallen Avatar - H Kil'jaeden- H Nighthold: AotC Skorpyron - M Anomoly - H Trilliax - H Aluriel - H Tichondrius - H Krosus - H Botanist - H Etraeus - H Elisande - H Gul'dan - H Trial of Valor: AotC Odyn - H Guarm - H Helya - H Emerald Nightmare: AotC Nythendra - M Ursoc - M Dragons - H Elerethe - H Il'gynoth - H Cenarius - H Xavius - H We are actively seeking one or two skilled ranged dps, but will gladly accept any players with exceptional ability. Please whisper myself or Holyjoint in game, or check out our website for more information or to fill out an application. http://thejunglebartest.com/Woddles13 6d
Dec 5 (A) <Revive> Recruiting for Antorus We are a fairly casual, 1 night a week raiding guild looking to add some more DPS to our roster. We raid every Friday, 9pm server time, and generally push for 3-4 hours. Currently 6/11 normal. We are looking for more DPS with a preference for ranged (Mage and Shadow Priest in particular) that can make raid times. Get with either myself, Rowen-Runetotem, or Remidy-Runetotem in game, or battletags Necrocis#1218 or Athena#1198Gingí3 Dec 5
Nov 28 (A) DK LF semi-casual raiding guild Hi all, Just resubbed after not playing since Mists. Really enjoying the content in Legion, so I'm looking for a guild to help me explore that more fully. I'm available during the week after 2 PM CT Monday-Thursday, and then kinda spotty on the weekends because of work. My battletag is Wock#1751 Thanks y'all!Effortless0 Nov 28
Nov 25 [A] Ascendance 4/9M Recruiting Hello there! Current Needs: • Tank: DK, Warrior, Paladin, Monk, DH, Druid (Med) • Melee: Paladin, DH, Shaman, Warr, Druid, Monk(High) • Range: Druid, Shaman, Mage, Lock, Priest, Hunter (High) • Healer: Paladin, Shaman, Priest (High) • 4/9M, 9/9H, 9/9N Uther-Alliance • Main Raid Times: Tue/Wed 8pm - 10pm pst • Alt Raid Times: Fri 8pm – 10pm PST We are always on the lookout for highly-skilled individuals. Regardless of whether your class is listed as high/med/low demand, our standards remain the same. If you do not see your class/role listed and you feel you are the type of player we want, we encourage you to apply regardless. If you are applying for a 'Closed' or 'Low' class/role, the expectation for a raid spot is that you outperform a current raider within a lockout or two of your arrival. At this time prospective recruits must be able to do 600k single target dps for consideration. • Tanking applicants with a DPS secondary spec is required. All applicants are expected to be able to competently play ALL specs of their class. This is doubly so for pure-DPS classes. With balance changes, we all know that the 'flavor' of the month is just that, and we need you to be ready to adjust on the fly. Ascendance has enjoyed raiding all instances and been at, or near, the top of the server progression list since the beginning. We take pride in our accomplishments and always strive towards a challenge together. We only raid 4 hours a week and as such we're never going to be a cutting edge raiding guild but we strive to clear the current content while it's relevant. We would like to find prospective recruits who are willing to learn new encounters and expand their knowledge base on their current raid experience. Recruits must be consistent in their playtimes and able to communicate with officers and members to fully understand encounters and be an active part of Ascendance. If you're interested in a more casual, weekend raiding experience please contact me about applying for a spot in our alt raids. • Check our our past and current progression @ https://goo.gl/EoalGL and our logs @ https://goo.gl/olWjmF For further information regarding our recruitment please contact Maples, Jaxxon, Gosh, Hyppo, Gorion or any officer online. RID: Dalorien#1314 RID: Dordric #11183 https://discord.gg/MUtd6wQ Thanks!Dordric31 Nov 25
Nov 20 Realm Transfer and Gold Anyone know the max amount of gold I can have on a lvl 19 character if I wanna do a realm transfer?Bladez0 Nov 20
Nov 18 Guilds of Runetotem & Uther Welcome to the Master List of Guilds for Runetotem & Uther. This guide is focused on listed out the guilds that are currently on our cluster Runetotem & Uther that are looking to put themselves out there to the community to show ways to contact them for recruitment. This list is going to be for both factions the Horde and Alliance. The basic information for each guild can be provided here for community members and prospective future guildmates to see. Post the information for your guild in this post as an reply or mail either Daehawk-Runetotem[A] or Valikon-Runetotem[H] with the following information : < Guild Name > Guild Leader : <Name> Type : < PvE / PvP / PvPvE > Guild Contacts : < Names > Recruitment Status : < Open / Closed > Website : < Link to Website, if have one > Forum Post : < Link to Forum post in community, if have one> The guilds are listed in alphabetical order based on faction. Daehawk33 Nov 18
Nov 18 5/9H guild recruiting!! Presidential Status is recruiting (Runetotem-US) for progression into heroic ToS and eventually Argus when its finally released. We have a small close knit group of raiders that have known each other for quite a while and a few have met in RL. We split from a guild that got mired in the drama and bulls**t that accompanies most raid group, we hope to avoid such pitfalls. Raid Times- Saturday and Monday nights 7:30-10:30 CST, mythic+ dungeons are done throughout the week. Currently Seeking-Healers and DPS classes, preferrably ready to start heroic ToS or at least close enough that a few normal raids would get you there. We Provide- Flasks and food are provided for all raiding guild members, all you need is a happy disposition and a willing kill some monsters. We Expect- The ability to listen and comprehend the information being put out there, watching videos on any bosses that we are progressing on, the ability to learn from any mistakes and move on. Loot System- Personal loot and if for some reason you do not need a piece of gear, do a roll with the highest person winning said piece of gear. Raid Style- Semi-Casual with a desire for progression. If you like what you see here feel free to reply on here or add my Battletag BJensen28#1130, see you in-game.Confesser0 Nov 18
Nov 3 <Exiled From Hell> Recruiting (6/9M ToS) About Us <Exiled From Hell> has been around 7 years always clearing the hardest Raid content while it's still current. We also get involved with Achievements, Mythic+ and various other things out of Raid time. Raid Schedule Wednesday 11am - 3pm CST Thursday 11am - 3pm CST Current Progression 6/9 Mythic Tomb of Sargeras 9/9 Heroic Tomb of Sargeras (Ahead of the Curve: Kil'Jaden) 9/9 Normal Tomb of Sargeras Past Progression 9/10 Mythic Nighthold 2/3 Mythic Trial of Valor 7/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare (Cutting Edge: Xavius) Recruitment Needs Melee DPS - Any! Ranged DPS - Any! Healer - Any! Even if you don't fit these, still get in touch or apply! How To Apply Apply through Discord - https://discord.gg/gCNbPCr Feel free to get in contact with me if you have any questions! Lunar#1634 (Btag)Lunar27 Nov 3
Nov 1 /flex Booyeah!Gladïus1 Nov 1
Oct 25 [A]CHEERS@Runetotem Alliance@Runetotem < CHEERS > Guild Leader : < Icel > Recruitement Officer : < Silmalen > Type : < PvE > Entry level guild with friendly and forgiving environment, clearing normal level difficulty with few heroic kills before next tier release. What do we offer: Stable raiding group that runs every week since start of Legion expansion. Friendly end forgiving environment as excellent introduction into raiding. Personal Loot system to prevent item distribution issues to arise. What do we expect: Ability to communicate with us using Ventrilo, as well as having DBM [Deadly Boss Mods] installed as a minimum of help with awareness to be able to cope with game mechanics. Respect to fellow guild members and resilience to failure as a part of learning curve Two nights a week schedule: - Tuesday: 07:30 PM (server time) until 11:00 PM (server time) - Wednesday: 07:30 PM (server time) until 11:00 PM (server time) Entry level requirements: Farm level bosses - Ability to show up for raid - Positive attitude towards fellow guild members - Ability to withstand failure as part of learning curve Progresion level bosses - Ability to met damage requirement to defeat the boss Guild Contacts : < Silmalen#1533 > Recruitment Status : < Open >Silmalen0 Oct 25
Oct 21 10/10 Heroic TOS TJBT Guild is recruiting Contact HolyJoint for Ginvite ( GhostJoint#1479) The Jungle Bar Test is Currently recruiting. (thejunglebartest.com) Currently looking for all classes. Must be Item level 930 equipped or higher. Please apply at our website at www.thejunglebartest.com Current Raid status - Heroic TOS on Farm, Looking to add a few more solid raiders so we can hit Mythic before Antorus The Burning Throne. We are a Mature guild, most players ages are late twenties early mid 30s. A lot of our players are from Vanilla and use to be hardcore raiders back then, however we all have lives and families now so we are a semi casual / hardcore raiding guild hybrid. Our goal is get each New raid on Farm Status cleared through Heroic, we will hit Mythic if our raiders are interested.....however we don't want to burn players out. We will opt for a flex raid schedule to drop Thursday raids once we have accomplished our goals. Raid Schedule During Progression (Antorus the Burning Throne) 2 Days a week. - Tuesday 8:30pm - 12:00am East Coast Time - Thursday 8:30pm - 12:00am East Coast Time (Expect schedule to remain in place until Heroic Raid is on Farm Status) We are currently in the Market for some Top End Healers and select DPS / back up tank that has a decent offspec. PLEASE MEET THE FOLLOWING REQUIREMENT BEFORE APPLYING. YOU CAN APPLY ON OUR WEBSITE AT www.thejunglebartest.com. Requirements: Have cleared most Heroic TOS MIN ITEM LVL EQUIPPED 930 Don't be a JerkHolyjoint0 Oct 21
Oct 16 Looking for a Casual Mature guild Hello everyone, I am looking to join a casual mature guild. I have a family and a full time job so I am not on all of the time. When I am on I would like to be able to jump in and do things with the guild be it Raiding, mythics, pvp, dungeons, quests, or just helping out. Always more fun to be doing things with other people. I have been playing my pally most of the time as of late, heals and some Ret. I do have other toons I would like to level up at some point though. If anyone is recruiting and falls into the above areas please feel free to contact me, Alcore#1457 and ask any questions you may have. I have tried the guild finder in game to no luck and have applied to a couple guilds on the forms but never received an answer so I am trying it this way now. Thank you in advance.Frayon0 Oct 16
Oct 16 <The Tribunal> [Horde] 6/9 M ToS Recruiting! <The Tribunal> is looking for vanquisher token raiders to join our roster immediately! Discord Link : http://discord.gg/tribunal Raid Times(CST) : 8PM-10:30PM Tues, Thurs, Sun Server : Uther/Runetotem Faction : Horde Progression : 7/9 M ToS, 9/10M NH, 7/7M EN, 3/3M ToV Loot Method : RCLootCouncil mod required. Are you looking for a home? Look no further than <The Tribunal>! We run two full raids: one mythic raid team and one more casual flex team to ensure that everyone in the guild has an opportunity to raid at the level of play they can commit to. We also run an alt raid night to help gear up those pesky alts that you can't seem to get into raid finder groups. You'll also find our Discord littered with folks playing all the games that are worth playing: Overwatch, Hearthstone, League of Legends, you name it! Most of us have been playing games together for several years and our community is by far the biggest draw. You won't find a place with more eccentric, awesome, strange, loveable, insane, skilled, derpy, ridiculous, hilarious, silly, motivated, determined, cat-loving, dog-loving gamers anywhere! YOU should fit the following criteria: 1) You should be ready to play your character at a high level. This includes researching, simulating your character, theorycrafting(we have tons of ears to bounce ideas off of!), and executing complex strategies to ensure the bosses go down! 2) You should be chill and easy going. Ragers are not welcome, no matter how great you are at this game. We spend a lot of time together and we don't want to spend it stressing each other out. 3) You should be looking for more than just a group to log on with to raid 3 nights a week. You can do that at any guild! The best part of The Tribunal is our community and joining us means joining our family! We are looking for the following: 1 Healer Resto Shaman 1-2 Melee Rogues Feral Druid Death Knight 1 Ranged DPS Balance Druid If you’re interested in hearing more please contact: Ohki(Harle#1556) (GM) Bynary(Bynary#11799) (Recruitment Officer) Feel free to join our Discord to learn more: http://discord.gg/tribunalMeowing6 Oct 16
Oct 15 [H] 9/9H KnightsoftheRound Recruiting Greetings all, About Us: <KnightsoftheRound> is currently recruiting to bolster our ranks on the US Runetotem server. We are looking for a few players to fill out our raid roster with intent to start progressing through Mythic ToS. Many of us have been gaming together for years. We view ourselves not just as a guild, but as a family. Our members have been together for 5, 10, and even 15 years in some cases, with lots of new folks finding a home that they enjoy while making many new friendships. We're here for the long haul and to take on challenges the game has to offer! Recruitment: We are looking for players that go above and beyond the normal raider and exemplify pride in both their character's performance and development. Doing as much preparation as you can before raids really helps the guild move faster through relevant content. Players should care about their own performance, as well as the guilds performance as a whole. We expect our raiders to come into a boss fight with a good idea of what to see mechanically and how to appropriately react through watching guides, streams, and class specific videos. That doesn't mean mechanics must be performed flawlessly on the first attempt, but after experiencing them yourself the first few times there should be no more 'oopsies'. Although high performance is desired and expected, the laid back, casual environment makes for a more fun atmosphere. If this sounds like how you prepare yourself for success, we will be a great fit for you! Progression: Our goal is to at least, always earn Ahead of the Curve achievement and have been successful every raid since AotC released in Pandaria. 4/7 M EN 3/3 H ToV 4/10 M NH 9/9 H ToS Raid Schedule: Tuesday/Wednesday, 7:00pm-10:00pm PST. Invites go out 15-30mins before raid start. Main raid days, attendance expected (6 hours total) Off-night raid on Monday, 7:00-10:0 PST, attendance not expected. Ongoing: Heroic/Normal Raid content, M+ runs, AP/Legendary Farm, Kara, Achievements, etc. There's usually always something going on! We try to keep the guild active, not just raid nights. HIGH NEED: Ranged: Warlock, Mage, Shaman Healer: Shaman, Paladin Melee: Rogue, DK, Shaman, Monk We're always willing to look at exceptional players even if your class isn't listed above!! Contact: If interested in joining, you can message me directly in game or by mail on Harkunan or through my btag Harkunan#1758. Hope to hear from you soon! <KnightsoftheRound> Guild Master: Harkunan Raid Leader: Wackamage Officers: Resurgo, Lolpriest Treasurer: Orighon http://kotr.gamerlaunch.com/Harkunan3 Oct 15
Oct 8 Recruiting for Tomb (A) Revive is recruiting for tomb. We are 9/9 N and 5/9 heroic. We only raid one night a week. We start Fridays @ 9pm -1am realm time. We need ranged only. Really want a shadow priest, hunter or any other. Do not apply if you cannot make the raid night. We need ppl who will always show up since we only raid one night. We are not looking for any melee dps, tanks or healers at this time. We are just starting on progression in heroic. So please have a good attitude. Elitists not welcome. We consider ourselves semi-casual and like to have a good time. Please add me Athena#1198 or Necrocis#1218. Or you can leave a message here or in game. Thanks!Rowen4 Oct 8
Oct 6 Twink PvP guild Want to start a twink PvP guild. Girlfriend and I twinked surv hunters and wreck people. Looking to start a guild for easy BG domination. Add my tag.Nïnjâ1 Oct 6
Oct 4 [A] Ring of Valor 9/9H Recruiting Current Needs: • Tank: Open (Low) • Healer: Open (Low) • Melee: Open (High) • Range: Open (High) • 9/9H, 10 /10H, 3/3N, 2/7M Uther - Alliance • Raid Times: Tue/Thur 7pm - 10pm pst We are a casual raid group currently looking for DPS to raid on Tuesday / Thursday starting at 7 pst. If interested, please contact Gasman, Tikefu, Singe or Xaya.Singe0 Oct 4
Oct 4 Thralls Fist Uther/Horde Recruiting All Victory or Die Laughing! (11/19/16 - Still recruiting.) Looking for: All levels and classes from Uther or Runetotem. We are ALL inclusive. PVE, casual dungeon/raid, weekly scheduled guild events. Thralls Fist is not a progression raid guild. We are a mature/social/casual guild of friendly, helpful people who believe in taking our time through current content and making sure all our members are geared and ready before moving on to the next level. We're eager to add even more friends to our numbers. Our people include those with disabilities, (physical and social,) and some with full work schedules, so we're very flexible. We schedule regular battlegrounds, dungeons, casual raids, guild events and contests that are just for fun. Also mount, achievement and transmog runs, when requested by our members. We provide guild repairs that increase with rank and have a 7 tab vault. We're interested in growing and having fun and anyone who wishes to participate, no matter your abilities, may do so. We assist with leveling, gearing, learning your character's abilities and learning the game in general. Our current voice communications program is Mumble® and we use it for day to day chatting as well as depending on voice in dungeons/raids/battlegrounds. Contact: Our website is http://thrallsfist.wix.com/thrallsfist Email is thrallsfist@gmail.com For in-game contact: /who Thralls Fist and whisper anyone on for an invite GM - Tsha, Jãck, Mikeera, Peridota, Moochismo, Loraan Officers and Recruiters - Balkorr, Palitorr, Pharmorr, Caldorr, Zuggdar, Poyan, Zedimix, Vexamar. Please contact us with any questions. We're looking forward to adding you to our family.Tsha9 Oct 4
Oct 2 Exitium, 3/9 M ToS, is recruiting Exitium is currently looking to add to the raid roster. We are currently 3/9 MToS. Our raid dates/times are Tues/Thurs/Sun 7-10 pm cst, with an optional Wed night for farm content. We are looking for people who can commit to our 3 day schedule, show up on time, and be prepared(learn boss fights, have gear enchanted/gemmed, have flasks/pots/tomes). We are currently progressing through mythic ToS, and we are not interested in taking any steps back, so we would like our applicants to be 915+, have cleared heroic ToS, and have some mythic ToS experience. Exitium is an adult guild, so we prefer our members to be 18+. if you are easily offended, or can't take constructive criticism, this might not be the guild for you. We are currently looking for the following: Shaman(Elemental, Resto) Warrior(Melee, Prot) Druid(Balance, Resto, Guardian) Hunter Paladin(Ret, Prot) Priest(Shadow, Disc, Holy) Monk(BM) Our website: exitium-runetotem.guildlaunch.com If interested please contact any of the following in game: Sellindal, Oobigoo, Aliens, Glow, or Watchnlearn. You can also hit up my btag, Selli#1624Sellindal42 Oct 2
Sep 18 SPIRIT COUNCIL is recruiting - Alliance Greetings! From PUERTO RICO to the WORLD! Spirit Council is a prestige Puertorican guild and we're looking for more members from our nation and from all other nations. If you live in Puerto Rico or surrounding, we'd love to share time with you in here. We enjoy meeting new people from different countries. Aceptamos jugadores de todos los servidores / Accepting players from all the servers. If you cannot transfer realms, you can always start a new character with us at 'Uther' realm. By creating a character in our realm - Choose any of the classes. All races and classes are good and have their advantages, use the one that fits your personality... We have different types of members: "The Progression" & "The Raiding" Members, (Who are always working on the Achievements with others). & "The Social Members" & "The Lone Members", (Who are always doing groups and helping others, and who are most of the time soloing but are always in there when they are true needed). Our <SC> Tag have a special meaning and value for us all... ...Spirit Council integrity is doing that thing which is right, when no one is looking: Once a SC, Always a SC.Zokaniz3 Sep 18
Sep 11 9/11 Is anyone intending to do anything in-game in memory of those lost 16 years ago? If so, please share. I would like to attend and I'm sure others would as well.Kortexephan1 Sep 11
Aug 23 [H] 5/9M <DoG> 2n/wk LF All <Delusions of Grandeur> is Runetotem's home for serious raiding on a casual schedule. We only raid 2 nights a week! Tuesday and Thursday 830pm - 1230 am CST * * * * * We recognize that everyone's time is valuable, and do our best not to squander a minute. Our approach yields many benefits: [Impressive Progression] We accomplish in 8 hours what many guilds take twice as many hours or more to do. In our previous tier, we have consistently stayed in the top 50 US guilds raiding 1-2 nights per week Our current tier progression for Legion is 5/9M Tomb of Sargeras 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras 7/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare 2/3 Mythic Halls of Valor 10/10 Mythic Nighthold [Stability] Our core team of veteran raiders and officers have been pushing Heroic (now Mythic) content together as a 10man raid since the Throne of Thunder days. We have since formed under the name <Delusions of Grandeur> in February 2014 to build a strong Mythic 20+man roster with competitive progression on a casual 2 night schedule. [Fun Times] Nerdrage doesn't have a place in our group. Mistakes are identified, addressed, and we move forward. [Balance of Play] If you are interested in PVP or Mythic Plus spamming, our guild hosts them Sun-Wed on non-raid nights. Many of our members are active during our normal raid hours throughout the week. Whatever your nerdy interests may be, it's likely you'll find some kindred spirits in DoG. * * * * * [Current Openings] All classes and specs are open and available for a trial. Emphasis on: Rogue Boomkin DPS wth OS tank set viable for raid Healer That being said, we are always looking for exceptional DPS and welcome applications on our guild discord. [Check Us Out] Logs https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/16615 Interested? Feel free to fill out an app on our guild Discord: https://discord.gg/7m2gQKX [Contact Us] Wonderbread [raid leader] Btag Nightslife#1350 Glerr [guild leader] Btag Glerr#1973Wonderbread1 Aug 23
Aug 18 [A] Ring of Valor 7/9H Recruiting Current Needs: • Tank: Open (Low) • Healer: Open (Low) • Melee: Open (High) • Range: Open (Low) • 9/9H, 10 /10H, 3/3N, 2/7M Uther - Alliance • Raid Times: Tue/Thur 7pm - 10pm pst We are a casual raid group currently looking for melee DPS to raid on Tuesday / Thursday starting at 7 pst. If interested, please contact Gasman, Tikefu, Singe or Xaya.Singe0 Aug 18
Aug 14 Hya mooCendal0 Aug 14
Aug 13 7/9M 934 Holy Paladin Offering My Services As the title states, I'm offering my healing services for GOLD ONLY. I'd prefer the gold to be on Area-52 but I'd be willing to accept it on your server. Bnet: Meowington#1206 For prices, refer to: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1AkmNJ0WnX8Jqf8nCyiniFogyO9vowayeiimaPtJCwaY/edit#gid=0Phailadín0 Aug 13
Aug 10 [A] <Jennaco Crime Family> Recruiting Looking for the following positions: Tank: Open (Low) Melee: Open (Low) Range: Shaman, Warlock, Mage, Hunter,Boomkin (High) Healer: Open (High) If your class is not listed please still feel free to apply. 7/7H EN, 3/3H ToV, 10/10H NH, 9/9N ToS, 9/9H ToS Uther/Runetotem -Alliance - Raid Times: Tue/Wednesday 8:30pm - 11:30pm EST / 5:30pm - 8:30pm PST - We are looking for these positions to fill our main guild run. All applicants are welcome, despite if the position is not labeled. We are looking for more people to fill out our group for ToS. Eventually looking to raid mythic ToS! We are a group that enjoys to joke around, however, we take the fights seriously and progress together. This is a group of players that have known each other since WoTLK and we have expanded our group over the years. Applicants should not be afraid to apply if you do not have previous knowledge of the raid. All of our raiders have multiple years of raiding experience and we have all been in that position. All we ask is for the playtime of the applicant to be consistent and perform well with their class. If you can meet these requirements your application will be solid. Our voice communication is Discord. Server info is provided at the start of each raid. Please contact a guild member or one of the tags below if you're interested in applying. Espeon#1628 Mauro#1446 Snowblind#1444 Mizenku#1180Espeon2 Aug 10
Aug 4 935+ Carry Group Selling +15 Our group of Mythic raiders is selling +15's for GOLD on ANY server. Don't risk running with a bad group! Guaranteed 930 gear on Tuesday! Add me on bnet, Kmstadt#1329, for more information.Moarwolves0 Aug 4
Aug 3 [H] 5/9M || <DoG> || 2n/wk || LF All <Delusions of Grandeur> is Runetotem's home for serious raiding on a casual schedule. We only raid 2 nights a week! Tuesday and Thursday 830pm - 1230 am CST * * * * * We recognize that everyone's time is valuable, and do our best not to squander a minute. Our approach yields many benefits: [Impressive Progression] We accomplish in 8 hours what many guilds take twice as many hours or more to do. In our previous tier, we have consistently stayed in the Top 50 US guilds raiding 1-2 nights per week Finished Mythic HFC at 45th US 1-2 nights per week Our current tier progression for Legion is 4/9M Tomb of Sargeras 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras 7/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare 2/3 Mythic Halls of Valor 9/10 Mythic Nighthold [Stability] Our core team of veteran raiders and officers have been pushing Heroic (now Mythic) content together as a 10man raid since the Throne of Thunder days. We have since formed under the name <Delusions of Grandeur> in February 2014 to build a strong Mythic 20+man roster with competitive progression on a casual 2 night schedule. [Fun Times] Nerdrage doesn't have a place in our group. Mistakes are identified, addressed, and we move forward. [Balance of Play] If you are interested in PVP or Mythic Plus spamming, our guild hosts them Sun-Wed on non-raid nights. Many of our members are active during our normal raid hours throughout the week. Whatever your nerdy interests may be, it's likely you'll find some kindred spirits in DoG. * * * * * [Current Openings] All classes and specs are open and available for a trial. Emphasis on: Rogue Boomkin DPS wth OS tank set viable for raid Healer That being said, we are always looking for exceptional DPS and welcome applications on our guild discord. [Check Us Out] Logs https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/16615 Interested? Feel free to fill out an app on our guild Discord: https://discord.gg/7m2gQKX [Contact Us] Wonderbread [raid leader] Btag Nightslife#1350 Glerr [guild leader] Btag Glerr#1973Wonderbread0 Aug 3
Aug 2 [A] Ring of Valor 4/9H Recruiting Current Needs: • Tank: Open (Low) • Healer: Open (Low) • Melee: Open (High) • Range: Open (Med) • 4/9H, 10 /10H, 3/3N, 2/7M Uther - Alliance • Raid Times: Tue/Thur 7pm - 10pm pst We are a casual raid group currently looking for DPS to raid on Tuesday / Thursday starting at 7 pst. If interested, please contact Xaya, Tike, Singe or Lmandragoran.Singe0 Aug 2
Aug 2 BM Hunter from Thrall LFG I'm looking for a casual raiding / mythic + guild that plays on Runetotem mainly 9pm eastern to midnight eastern. Can be on pretty much any day at those times. I'm easy going, willing to help when I can and love doing stuff with guild mates. GaryXphr#1650 is my tag. wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/character/us/runetotem/GrizzmasterGrizzmaster1 Aug 2
Jul 30 [H] <Thirteen Inches> Recruiting (Ranged DPS) <Thirteen Inches> is a vanilla guild looking to resurrect their raid team. Currently recruiting healers and ranged DPS (ilvl 850 or higher) for a 10m Normal/Heroic team. Anyone interested may respond on this forum post, or whisper me in game.Aldruin18 Jul 30
Jul 28 <Slightly Slighted> 8/9 H ToS LF Raiders We are Slightly Slighted: An Alliance guild on Runetotem! We are an adult only community of players who enjoy competitive end game progression. However, we are not limited to our progression. We play this game for a good time and would like to recruit like minded players. Raid Info: Progression: Emerald Nightmare - 7/7 N, 7/7 H, 7/7 M Trial of Valor - 3/3 N 3/3H Nighthold - 10/10 N, 10/10 H, 3/10 M Tomb of Sargeras - 9/9 N, 8/9 H Raid Times: Tuesday & Thursday 6:30pm - 9pm PST 7:30pm - 10pm MST 8:30pm - 11pm CST (Server Time) 9:30pm -12pm EST 10:30pm – 1am AST Raiding Recruitment: We are currently recruiting a few new members for Tomb of Sargeras. Any of the following will be considered: Healers: Open to healers with viable dps/tank offspec Tanks: Open to DPS with viable tank offspec Melee: Open to all exceptional melee Ranged: Boomkin Mage Shadow Priest Warlock *Players with viable offspecs will be prioritized* Is your spec closed? Exceptional players are encouraged to inquire within. When preparing for raid, please note the following: Check calendar & make sure you're signed up so you don't lose your spot Repair Have your consumables Make sure you're in the right spec & with the appropriate gear Read up and/or watch boss guides*please be logged in and ready to go 10-15 minutes prior to raid start time If you're going to be late or are unable to attend for any reason, please be respectful to the raid team and let an officer know with as much notice as possible so we can make adjustments accordingly.* Social & Casual Player Info: Mythic/Mythic+ We're always open to individuals who would like to run dungeons! Socials We're always increasing our social community! What you can expect from us: Support in all things possible! Class/spec questions Crafting/professions World quests Dungeons etc! If this sounds like a community you'd like to join, you can contact me, Pipkiin! Battle net: Pipkiin#1113 Discord: Pipkiin#5951 *Discord for quicker replies*Pipkiin3 Jul 28
Jul 18 [A] Ring of Valor 2/9H Recruiting Current Needs: • Tank: Open (Low) • Healer: Open (Low) • Melee: Open (High) • Range: Open (Med) • 3/9H, 10 /10H, 3/3N, 2/7M Uther - Alliance • Raid Times: Tue/Thur 7pm - 10pm pst We are a casual raid group currently looking for DPS to raid on Tuesday / Thursday starting at 7 pst. If interested, please contact Xaya, Tike, Singe or Lmandragoran.Singe0 Jul 18
Jul 18 (A) Holy Paly Lf Raiding Guild 915 ilvl Lf raiding guild that raids on Wednesdays and Thursdays. Looking to push content and make some friends along the wayMuruiak0 Jul 18
Jul 15 <Exiled From Hell> Normal NH Sales Run! <Exiled From Hell> is going to start sales runs this week! Personal loot. Normal Nighthold. So, if you have a fresh alt character you want to gear up or you're a casual player that wants some gear, this is the run for you! Heroic Gul'dan kills for achievements are also available but at different times! Things to know: 1. Personal Loot. Anything you get is yours! Anything we get that we don't need, you get to roll for! /random 100. Highest roll wins! 2. We will try to keep the classes / specs unique for buyers! This is so you get better shots at the tier and gear you need! 3. We're on Runetotem server, Horde. We will also take gold from Illidan server! 4. We run at 11:00am CST. 5. My battle.net tag Tanyn1#1415 PST me for more details such as price! 6. Our guild is 3/10 Mythic NH. Run should be fast and efficient. Also means most of the gear gets rolled off. Any other questions are welcome! Fastest way to get responses is via bnet. Thanks for considering EFH!Tanyn2 Jul 15
Jul 8 Returning Players Looking For Guild I last played WoW in the final days of WotLK and after watching a couple Legion cinematics I decided to come back. I've got a couple friends irl that are starting to come back too as I talk up the game. To help get a few more people over the fence I thought finding a good guild would help. We all play Alliance and we're looking for a guild that is willing to teach us to raid (something I never got around to doing in WotLK as my guild died right before I finished gearing). In addition we are looking for other people to level alts with mainly through 5 mans, and people to run BGs in when we feel like it. We like to do a little bit of everything really, we just want more people to do it with. My main is a 110 DK who I tank on. I'm 824 gear score, honestly haven't been focusing too hard on gearing as I really want to unlock flying. I'm starting to level a resto druid (currently lvl 35) and will mostly likely use my lvl 100 boost on my ret paladin once it hits lvl 60 (currently 53) I'm kind of an alt-aholic and enjoy trying different builds, so I would be happy to switch classes/specs depending on what the guild needs. One of my friends is a 900 gear score rogue who is competent with all his specs. He has a history of raiding and has been learning the current raids using raid finder. I have another friend who is going to come back soon that mains a destro Warlock and will be around lvl 85 and looking to level as fast as possible. My last friend who is most likely to come back mains a ret paladin. Everyone except the rogue is on mountain time. I'm currently available every day except Wednesdays and either Fridays or Saturdays (I can make either one work, but only one consistently) 6-10pm MST The rogue is available everyday 5pm - 10pm EST We are all between 22 and 24 years old and are very low-drama people. We just want to learn to play well and have a good time. Looking forward to hearing from you! battletag: Paxis#1634Caedius0 Jul 8
Jul 5 [A] Ring of Valor 8/9N Recruiting Current Needs: • Tank: Open (Low) • Healer: Open (Med) • Melee: Open (High) • Range: Open (Med) • 8/9N, 10 /10H, 3/3N, 2/7M Uther - Alliance • Raid Times: Tue/Thur 7pm - 10pm pst We are a casual raid group currently looking for a Healer and DPS to raid on Tuesday / Thursday starting at 7 pst. If interested, please contact Xaya, Singe or Lmandragoran.Singe2 Jul 5
Jul 5 ✨Slightly Slighted✨ 5/9 H ToS LF Raiders We are Slightly Slighted: An Alliance guild on Runetotem! We are an adult only community of players who enjoy competitive end game progression. However, we are not limited to our progression. We play this game for a good time and would like to recruit like minded players. Raid Info: Progression: Emerald Nightmare - 7/7 N, 7/7 H, 7/7 M Trial of Valor - 3/3 N 3/3H Nighthold - 10/10 N, 10/10 H, 3/10 M Tomb of Sargeras - 9/9 N, 5/9 H Raid Times: Tuesday & Thursday 6:30pm - 9pm PST 7:30pm - 10pm MST 8:30pm - 11pm CST (Server Time) 9:30pm -12pm EST 10:30pm – 1am AST Raiding Recruitment: We are currently recruiting a few new members for Tomb of Sargeras. Any of the following will be considered: Healers: Open to healers with viable dps/tank offspec Tanks: Open to DPS with viable tank offspec Melee: Open to all exceptional melee Ranged: Open to all exceptional ranged *Players with viable offspecs will be prioritized* Is your spec closed? Exceptional players are encouraged to inquire within. When preparing for raid, please note the following: Check calendar & make sure you're signed up so you don't lose your spot Repair Have your consumables Make sure you're in the right spec & with the appropriate gear Read up and/or watch boss guides*please be logged in and ready to go 10-15 minutes prior to raid start time If you're going to be late or are unable to attend for any reason, please be respectful to the raid team and let an officer know with as much notice as possible so we can make adjustments accordingly.* Social & Casual Player Info: Mythic/Mythic+ We're always open to individuals who would like to run dungeons! Socials We're always increasing our social community! What you can expect from us: Support in all things possible! Class/spec questions Crafting/professions World quests Dungeons etc! If this sounds like a community you'd like to join, you can contact me, Pipkiin! Battle net: Pipkiin#1113 Discord: Pipkiin#5951 *Discord for quicker replies*Pipkiin8 Jul 5
Jul 4 Looking for guild looking for a fun casual raiding guild Availability :highThanderr1 Jul 4
Jul 4 Looking to Buy a Vial of the Sands My daughter (10) plays WoW with us when she decides to be uncool and play with her parents. Our issue is that she is not going to be able to get the achievements necessary to fly in Broken Isles. Therefore, we're looking to purchase a Vial of the Sands so she can fly with us. I'd be happy to purchase/supply what mats I can. Let me know if you have this recipe and are willing to help. Thank you!Çertifiable1 Jul 4
Jun 27 [A] Ring of Valor 1/9H Recruiting Current Needs: • Tank: Open (Low) • Healer: Open (High) • Melee: Open (High) • Range: Open (Med) • 1/9H, 10 /10H, 3/3N, 2/7M Uther - Alliance • Raid Times: Tue/Thur 7pm - 10pm pst We are a casual raid group currently looking for a Healer and DPS to raid on Tuesday / Thursday starting at 7 pst. If interested, please contact Xaya, Tike, Singe or Lmandragoran.Singe0 Jun 27
Jun 25 [H] <DoG> || 2 n/wk || 9/10M 8/9H LF ALL <Delusions of Grandeur> is Runetotem's home for serious raiding on a casual schedule. We only raid 2 nights a week! Tuesday and Thursday 830pm - 1230 am CST * * * * * We recognize that everyone's time is valuable, and do our best not to squander a minute. Our approach yields many benefits: [Impressive Progression] We accomplish in 8 hours what many guilds take twice as many hours or more to do. In our previous tier, we have consistently stayed in the Top 50 US guilds raiding 1-2 nights per week Finished Mythic HFC at 45th US 1-2 nights per week Our current tier progression for Legion is 8/9H Tomb of Sargeras 9/9N Tomb of Sargeras 7/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare 2/3 Mythic Halls of Valor 9/10 Mythic Nighthold [Stability] Our core team of veteran raiders and officers have been pushing Heroic (now Mythic) content together as a 10man raid since the Throne of Thunder days. We have since formed under the name <Delusions of Grandeur> in February 2014 to build a strong Mythic 20+man roster with competitive progression on a casual 2 night schedule. [Fun Times] Nerdrage doesn't have a place in our group. Mistakes are identified, addressed, and we move forward. [Balance of Play] If you are interested in PVP or Mythic Plus spamming, our guild hosts them Sun-Wed on non-raid nights. Many of our members are active during our normal raid hours throughout the week. Whatever your nerdy interests may be, it's likely you'll find some kindred spirits in DoG. * * * * * [Current Openings] Balance Druid Demon Hunter Mage(s) Rogue Shadow Priest(s) DPS wth OS tank set viable for raid (prefer DH) That being said, we are always looking for exceptional DPS and welcome applications on our guild site. [Check Us Out] Twitter @Delusions_RT Logs https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/16615 Interested? Feel free to fill out an app on our guild Discord: https://discord.gg/7m2gQKX [Contact Us] Wonderbread [raid leader] Btag Nightslife#1350 Ryss [recruitment] Btag Iryssa#1697 or post below! Look forward to speaking with you! Happy Hunting!Ryss18 Jun 25