Runetotem and Uther

Apr 25, 2016 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Connected-Realms Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your connected realms with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. http://us.battle.net/en/community/conductRygarius0 Apr 25, 2016
Nov 15 Looking for lost friends Hello everyone Im looking to see if anyone from Kiss of the Bodhisattva is on the forums here or if you know anyone who was in this guild. This was back during the Cataclysm days and i was rocking a holy paladin known as Apolex. The guild leader at the time was named Claudia. If you happen to see this please contact me.Rïsky0 Nov 15
Nov 12 LF Guild <help> faction I prefer Alliance but I can be persuaded to play horde XD what I'm interested in Battlegrounds transmog Island Expeditions dungeons Mythic Plus Lvling being social in Discord LGBT what I'm not interested in being forced to play a spec or class Raiding arenas RP I will be checking this thread every hour <give or take> I prefer to talk over Discord. so link your Discord contact infoArroyopuppy4 Nov 12
Nov 12 Guild Recruiting I created a guild and am looking to recruit laid back players who are looking for people to join in leveling and running dungeons for now till we have a large enough group to do raids. Any ideas on getting more people in guild? if your looking for a guild on uther let me know.Yihri0 Nov 12
Nov 7 [H] <GSG> Family Friendly Guild LFM <GSG> is a family friendly guild on Uther realm, openly recruiting anyone looking for a place to call home! Whether it's Raiding, PVP, Mythic +, etc., We have all types of players represented here! About Us Here at <GSG> you won't find just a guild, but an active and family friendly community for ALL TYPES of WoW players. We are about building relationships and having loads of fun in a safe gaming environment. "Wait, does that mean if I swear or act like a fool, I can't join?" BUT OF COURSE NOT! We don't want anyone to be excluded! It just means that within the confines of guild chat or Discord, we try our best to be a respectful, mindful, and inclusive community where anyone can feel welcome. So for those of you who swear like a sailor, just use push to talk :P. We strive to make this a community that even our kids can be included in. Raiding We are openly recruiting any and all classes for our normal and heroic level raid teams. We also have a high level mythic raid team for those who are interested in completing the toughest content in the game! Mythic Raiding Vision We will be pushing Cutting Edge level progression at a hardcore level, and we have the the pedigree to do it. With 14 years of experience, 4 World Firsts, and 18 Server Firsts, we have one of the best raid leaders in the business. He will be hand-selecting each and every raid member to create the most productive raid comp possible. We strive to be a raid team filled with individuals that can be an asset to helping us achieve our goals. Noob or vet, show us why you deserve a spot on our team. PvP We are now building a group of players who are interested in higher levels of PvP competition, and it is currently a work in progress. We encourage anyone with interest in Rated BG's or Arenas to come check us out. Our new PvP Officer has some exciting plans for BFA! Mythic + We will be constructing multiple high level Mythic + carry teams, and we want YOU if this is your area of expertise! If you are interested, OR have any questions about us, contact us Recruitment Officer: Jaffar#1881 Guild Leader: Ixidor#1961Jaffar4 Nov 7
Nov 4 ⭐️ Alliance Guild: <Spirit Council> Salutations, Peace be with all you. - *GUILD NAME: <Spirit Council> *Guild Leader: >Zokaniz< *Type of Guild: <PvE & PvP> *Recruitment Status: <Always Recruiting> *Guild Contacts: OFFICIAL WEBSITE: ( http://spiritcouncil.wixsite.com/wowsc ). *Facebook Page: ( https://www.facebook.com/WorldOfWarCraft.SpiritCouncil/ ). *Forum Post: -Runetotem and Uther Recruitment. ( https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20762038042 ). -Guild Recruitment, English. ( https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20752295066 ). -Reclutamiento de hermandades. ( https://us.battle.net/forums/es/wow/topic/20752315173 ). -Oceanic Guild Recruitment. ( https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20752235073 ). _ <SC> FOR LIFE!!! (Always together, Never divided. Always-Faithful!) For the Alliance!Zokaniz6 Nov 4
Nov 4 Guilds of Runetotem & Uther Welcome to the Master List of Guilds for Runetotem & Uther. This guide is focused on listed out the guilds that are currently on our cluster Runetotem & Uther that are looking to put themselves out there to the community to show ways to contact them for recruitment. This list is going to be for both factions the Horde and Alliance. The basic information for each guild can be provided here for community members and prospective future guildmates to see. Post the information for your guild in this post as an reply or mail either Daehawk-Runetotem[A] or Valikon-Runetotem[H] with the following information : < Guild Name > Guild Leader : <Name> Type : < PvE / PvP / PvPvE > Guild Contacts : < Names > Recruitment Status : < Open / Closed > Website : < Link to Website, if have one > Forum Post : < Link to Forum post in community, if have one> The guilds are listed in alphabetical order based on faction. Daehawk36 Nov 4
Nov 2 [A] <JCF > 4/8 H 8/8N Hello! Jennaco Crime Family is currently 4/8 Heroic Uldir! We are currently seeking Ranged DPS of all classes, As well as a skilled Holy pally! We raid Tues/Wed 9-12 PM EST. We are a laid back group that has fun and gets stuff done. 18+ years old is a must! If you can make raid consistently and would like to progress through Uldir and future raids hit me up for any questions and info! Snowbling#1444Papacheese4 Nov 2
Nov 2 [A] Ring of Valor 2/8M, 8/8H, 8/8N Recruiting RoV's Current Needs: • Melee: Open (Medium) • Range: Open (Medium) • Heals: Open (High) • Tanks: Closed (Medium) • 2/8M, 8/8H, 8/8N Uther-Alliance • Raid Times: Tue / Thur 7pm - 10pm PST We are a casual raid group currently looking for skilled players to raid on Tuesday / Thursday starting at 7 PST. If you like to raid and can dodge a wrench, hit us up. If interested, please contact Messier, Gasious, Rins, Cyndal, Singe or Xaya.Singe0 Nov 2
Oct 30 [A] Ascendance 2/8M, 8/8H Recruiting Hello there! Current Needs: • Tank: Open (Low) • Melee: Open (High) • Range: Open (High) • Healer: Monk (High) • 2/8M, 8/8H, 8/8N Uther-Alliance • Main Raid Times: Tue/Thu 8pm - 10pm pst • Alt Raid Times: Fri 8pm – 10pm PST We are always on the lookout for highly-skilled individuals. Regardless of whether your class is listed as high/med/low demand, our standards remain the same. If you do not see your class/role listed and you feel you are the type of player we want, we encourage you to apply regardless. If you are applying for a 'Closed' or 'Low' class/role, the expectation for a raid spot is that you outperform a current raider within a lockout or two of your arrival. At this time prospective recruits must be able to do 1.3m single target dps for consideration. • Tanking applicants with a DPS secondary spec is required. All applicants are expected to be able to competently play ALL specs of their class. This is doubly so for pure-DPS classes. With balance changes, we all know that the 'flavor' of the month is just that, and we need you to be ready to adjust on the fly. Ascendance has enjoyed raiding all instances and been at, or near, the top of the server progression list since the beginning. We take pride in our accomplishments and always strive towards a challenge together. We only raid 4 hours a week and as such we're never going to be a cutting edge raiding guild but we strive to clear the current content while it's relevant. We would like to find prospective recruits who are willing to learn new encounters and expand their knowledge base on their current raid experience. Recruits must be consistent in their playtimes and able to communicate with officers and members to fully understand encounters and be an active part of Ascendance. If you're interested in a more casual, weekend raiding experience please contact me about applying for a spot in our alt raids. • Check our our past and current progression @ https://goo.gl/EoalGL and our logs @ https://tinyurl.com/ycosyxse For further information regarding our recruitment please contact Gosh, Hyppo, Tinder, Dordric or any officer online. RID: Dordric #11183 https://discord.gg/MUtd6wQ Thanks!Dordric50 Oct 30
Oct 29 [A] Ring of Valor 1/8M, 8/8H, 8/8N Recruiting RoV's Current Needs: • Melee: Open (Medium) • Range: Open (Medium) • Heals: Open (Medium) • Tanks: Closed (Low) • 1/8M, 8/8H, 8/8N Uther-Alliance • Raid Times: Tue / Thur 7pm - 10pm PST We are a casual raid group currently looking for skilled players to raid on Tuesday / Thursday starting at 7 PST. If you like to raid and can dodge a wrench, hit us up. If interested, please contact Messier, Gasious, Rins, Cyndal, Singe or Xaya.Singe0 Oct 29
Oct 28 [A] That Seventies Guild Recruiting ages 50+ That Seventies Guild is a fairly new guild that is looking for new members that are age 50+ and are on the Runetotem/Uther Realms. We are a laidback guild and as our name suggests we are themed around 70's style things. Looking to raid, dungeon and other activities and events together with people who enjoy a slower pace in WoW. PM any member for an invite.Alisa0 Oct 28
Oct 21 Small Guild looking to expand I am in a Casual guild on Runetotem, we are doing mythic +, and some raids but looking to do more, wanting to push the mythic +’s and do mythic raiding, if interested in joining a guild to have fun working together please message me in game (NeoThe0ne#1991).Oivey0 Oct 21
Oct 19 (H) Fossils of War Fossils of War is a mature raiding guild on Horde. We don't raid a hardcore schedule, but do expect you to play your class well enough to hold your own in heroic encounters and eventually mythic. We log every raid on warcraftlogs, so feel free to check out what our players are performing like. We are a discord guild, and we raid Tuesday and Thursday, 7:30 server until usually around 11:00 server. Attendance is key to success and with our schedule only being two nights a week, we expect you to make a majority of these scheduled raids. - Openings - Nothing currently, but skilled players will always be considered. - Current Progression - Taloc - M MOTHER - M Fetid Devourer - H Zek'voz - H Vectis - H Zul - H Mythrax - H G'huun - HWoddles1 Oct 19
Oct 16 [H] <Pull and Pray> Recruiting Tank & More! <Pull and Pray>, Runetotem-Uther, Horde, is recruiting raiders and casual players. Raid times are Tuesday and Thursday from 9pm to 11pm server time (Central US). We're currently 6/8 Normal Uldir and 3/8 Heroic running a 10-12 member raid group, but we'd like to get that number up above 15. More raiders will give us greater group flexibility and opportunities to run Mythic+ dungeons with full guild groups. We're open to any class and role for now, although our greatest need is at tank. A significant number of our members are more interested in non-raiding aspects of the game and would be glad of more company during the afternoon and evening hours, so don't hesitate to contact me or another guild member if you're just a casual player looking for a new home. Contact Grimmauld via in-game mail or whisper, Grimmauld#1684 on Battle.net, or Grimmauld#2397 on Discord.Grimmauld0 Oct 16
Oct 15 Returning Player Looking For A Home I'm an old player that returned to the game after a break from Legion. I started raiding in BC, eventually GM'd a server 1st guild during WotLK, Cata, and MoP before we burnt out and all took a long break. I came back but the band didn't, so now I'm looking for a home. I'm looking for an active guild for M+ and some light raiding, the later the better. I'm a serious raider with no time to raid, so if you're a mythic/heroic guild with an alt night and maybe a need for a backup for your main group, that would be perfect.Deucius0 Oct 15
Oct 13 [H] ZHO (8/8 N 4/8 H) is looking for more! Zombie Harlot Onslaught is recruiting! We are a small, social guild on Uther/Runetotem looking for players from all walks of life. We are primarily focused on end-game PvE content, but welcome all who are looking for a new place to call home. In addition to building our guild roster, we are also looking for more interested raiders. Our raid team is making its way through Uldir! We are currently looking for Ranged DPS to fill out the rest of our team as we make our way through Heroic. We currently raid Thursday and Saturdays from 7:30pm - 10:00pm realm time. Outside of raiding, our members are often found running Mythic +, island expeditions, or more laid-back activities like transmog and achievement runs. If interested, or if you would like to learn more, you can contact myself (or any of our officers) in game or through Battletag at Aha#1402Ahanin2 Oct 13
Oct 12 [A] Ring of Valor 1/8M, 7/8H, 8/8N Recruiting RoV's Current Needs: • Melee: Open (Medium) • Range: Open (Medium) • Heals: Open (Medium) • Tanks: Closed (Low) • 1/8M, 7/8H, 8/8N Uther-Alliance • Raid Times: Tue/Thur 7pm - 10pm PST We are a casual raid group currently looking for skilled players to raid on Tuesday / Thursday starting at 7 PST. If you like to raid and can dodge a wrench, hit us up. If interested, please contact Messier, Gasious, Rins, Cyndal, Singe or Xaya.Singe0 Oct 12
Oct 9 370+ Ret Pally looking for Guild Recently came back to WoW, I’m in a friends non raiding guild atm but looking to get back into raiding and hoping for a friendly mythic raiding guild. 370+ Ret Paladin main.Oivey1 Oct 9
Oct 4 [A] Mw Monk LF Heroic raid/M+ Guild Current guild of 4 years is going a more casual route so im looking for a new raid team that has similar focus on progression that i do. My focus is to clear heroic is a reasonable amount of time and M+ runs, Mythic raids isnt that important to me but if the raid decided to dip into them before next raid comes out i would be willing. wisper Frostyflake or Grandringer to chat about details. I also have a very flexible schedule so raids times or days isnt much of an issue Raider.io https://raider.io/characters/us/runetotem/Frostyflake#season=season-bfa-1Frostyflake0 Oct 4
Oct 3 Felsteel Longblade Just as the title says. Looking for anyone horde or alliance that can craft this item. On ally I'd be able to farm mats to maybe lessen price, on horde would have to buy outright. Any help would be appreciated, thanks.Sesshomarú0 Oct 3
Sep 30 Fairly new player looking for friends Hey guys, I am a pretty new player. I am on Runetotem server as Horde, and looking for some friends who would like to join in. I still do not know if I like the class I am playing, so I may start a fresh character. Im down to eventually do PvP when I hit a decent level for it, and pretty much anything else on the game. If you want to join in with me, feel free to add my BattleTag GeneralBman#1151Drazdorn0 Sep 30
Sep 26 Experienced Mythic raider lf group Currently 340 Blood DK looking for mythic raiding group that raids 2 nights between 1900 and 2300 Eastern on S/M/Tu/W/Th or after 2200 on Fri/Sat. Here is the armory link: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/uther/Bloodshi%C3%ABld If you want to see my previous raid experience, here is the armory link to my main for the past couple of expansions: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/area-52/B%C3%ABastl%C3%AByBëastlëy2 Sep 26
Sep 26 Returning player from Wrath LFG I'm a returning player that did the majority of my raiding in Vanilla "MC, BWL, Ony". I came back and did some more in Wrath. I am looking for a good group of people who want to raid consistently. I am currently leveling up my Warlock and I do have a 110 Boost for another toon.Galebert1 Sep 26
Sep 26 [H] Guardian Druid LF Guild Item level 324 as of this morning with flasks unlocked. Looking for a raiding guild that raids East Coast hours . Send tell or email in game please.Abused1 Sep 26
Sep 26 Skilled tank lf raid group Skilled and mythic experienced tank looking for raid group. Ideal times for raids would be between 1800 and 2200 Eastern on weekdays or later on Fri/Sat nights. My main the past couple expansions has been Guardian Druid and I leveled him first to 120. However, I have been thinking about changing to a Blood Dk and am leveling him now as well as my paladin tank. I am looking for a good group of people to gear up with and then, raid with. Hit me up with any questions you have. Here is my druid's armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/area-52/B%C3%ABastl%C3%AByBëastlëy1 Sep 26
Sep 24 [A]<Relentless>1/11M LFCore Members For Prog Hello! <Relentless> is an Alliance guild on Uther looking to expand its mythic raid team. At present Relentless is 1/11M with 11 committed mythic members consisting of the following classes & roles: Tanks: Protection Paladin, Vengeance Demon Hunter Healers: Restoration Druid, Restoration Shaman Holy Paladin Melee Dps: Subtlety Rogue, Windwalker Monk x2 Ranged Dps: Affliction Warlock x2, Frost Mage We presently are looking for one tank, along with ranged and melee dps, while we begin to chase 11/11M. If you are presently playing a class that is being played it is not an issue. Progression raiding will take place at least twice a week, and is presently scheduled from 7:30PM-10:00PM PST on Tuesday, and Thursday nights. This schedule will be prone to change while our mythic team is forming! Once we have more members, we will solidify a schedule; all applicants should be comfortable with raiding near the presently established time. All raiders are expected to be able to play their class at a mythic raiders level! With mythic raiding, progression often comes in inches, rather than feet, and as such it is important that every member not only knows their class, but is up to date on the mechanics we are facing! We are a group of like minded individuals looking to achieve serious progression before the expansion ends. Outside of mythic raiding, M+ content is very important to many of our members. If you are presently pushing +20 keys, or know that you could, our M+ teams would love to progress with you. Please email Roscar, protection paladin, and guild recruiter (roscaruther@gmail.com) for more details. I am also available in game at chomico#1124.Roscar3 Sep 24
Sep 22 Is this realm worth transferring to? Title. I’m not a huge fan of the realm I’m on now, I fee overwhelmed by how many players there are. Is this realm decent to play on for both factions?Inkubus4 Sep 22
Sep 15 [A] +340 Holy/Ret Paladin LF Raiding/M+ Guild Title says it all. Dedicated player looking for a guild! meowstevens#11455Meowstevens0 Sep 15
Sep 14 <Meme> Wants you! <Meme> is a casual, tight-knit, endgame content oriented guild. We raid Normal and Heroic, do some casual PvP, and push a good bit of M+. Our raiding days are Tuesdays and Thursdays. We usually begin at 7 PM PST (10 PM EST) and finish up around 10 PM PST (1 AM EST). Meme has currently cleared 5/8 N. (Will be updated) We have a solid but flexible roster with our greatest needs being ranged DPS (ideally but by no means necessarily a priest or mage) and a rogue or DH. We have healers but could probably squeeze in another most nights (definitely if we grab dps). Just because raids are our only calendar-scheduled events doesn't mean we dont participate in other content. We have several arena players (Could use am exp healer!), and also many players who push M+ at various levels (Need Challenge Mode/5-man experienced healers and DPS). You can PM me in game or reply here for more info. If you'd like an alternative contact feel free to add my battlenet and message me at legitfireman#1252.Brewcifer0 Sep 14
Sep 11 Rogue Looking to PvP again, anyone hiring? Hello! I'm looking to join a guild that does rated PvP events arena/ rbg's, world pvp, etc. I also do some PvE but i've always been drawn to battling the horde. Thanks!Eatingnome0 Sep 11
Sep 5 336 F/A OG Warrior, LF weekends/late This is the template I used on the guild forums, but it seems people just aren't recruiting atm. I'm already here, so why not see if anyone is looking for dps. Times/time zones: I am currently in Mountain Time. I work from 1330 - 2200 which limits my weekly raiding time as I am up from 2230 - 0500 as my relaxation time. I allow myself at least 30 minutes to get home/situated, but best if raids started at 2300 my time. The best case scenario is weekends, Sat/Sun, which I am not limited to time-wise. Server preference: I don't think this really matters much, as this is a PVP focused world and most of us use Warmode anyways. I don't care what server I am on, but I will say I won't be welcome on an RP server (or guild) as I just don't do that. Faction preference: Horde. I just swapped and will stay horde as my group of real life friends play horde. I intend to play with them when possible, but need a home for raiding purposes. Hardcore/Semi-hardcore/casual: Semi-hardcore? I suppose this works, as beyond my real life job, gaming is my hobby. I can raid on weekends without issue, however M-F raids can only happen if it is late night. I want to at least dabble in Mythic raiding, and don't care about super aggressive, max end game, bite your nails grinding for world/server firsts. I'm already bald, no need for additional stress. Current progression/experience: This is a tough one, simply because it shows where my allegiance lay when it comes to WoW as a whole. I played heavily, constantly raiding, from Vanilla to the very start of Cataclysm. Since then, I have started and ended each expansion, only playing for a couple months, before either getting bored or watching small guilds just fall apart. In the early years, I was in guilds clearing AQ40, doing a couple bosses in Naxx40, couple bosses in Sunwell, and almost clearing 25 man heroic ICC. This is basically why my mentality is just clear as much as possible while enjoying the game. I don't have any parses or anything like that currently, but I am using arms, and still stuck on a sub-300 weapon. I have done 5 of the available mythics with little to no trouble so far this expansion. Contact info: I would prefer contact through in game mail or by messaging me on bnet (RogerzTUL#1235). I will have this page saved, however, if you do prefer to contact me here.Gildishi1 Sep 5
Sep 3 [H] Tues/Thurs 4pm-8pm PST Cross Realm PUG <Undercity Parcel Service> Horde - Kil'Jaeden are looking for more DPS and Healers to join our pug raid on Tuesdays and Thursdays 4pm-8pm PST. We'll start with normal on Sept 4th and quickly push into heroic while forming a core 20-25 man team in anticipation for cross-realm Mythic Raiding. Requirements: 1. Discord (Don't need a mic) 2. 340 iLvl 3. Flask, Food, Pots How will the raids be led? The first few attempts on the boss will be everyone learning it. Seeing the fight, understanding the mechanics, and getting a feel for timings. After that we'll be using food and pots and focusing down on the specific things wiping us. You don't have to play perfect, but if you die to the same thing and aren't making an effort to improve we will have to replace you. If these times work and you wanna join up with a pug that operates more like a guild free to contact us or join our Horde Community. Community: https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/eXEd4P3hdWk?region=US&faction=Horde Guild Leader: Racker#1664 Raid Leader: Haws#1579Racker0 Sep 3
Aug 28 [H] Raid tank and healer LF guild You read that correctly! Two for one :) Husband (Monk tank) and wife (holy priest) looking for a new home. Any guilds recruiting? Looking for a raid team to call home.Konami1 Aug 28
Aug 27 [H] <Pull and Pray> Recruiting Raiders <Pull and Pray>, Runetotem-Uther, Horde, is recruiting prospective raiders for Uldir. Raid times are Tuesday and Thursday from 9pm to 12am server time (Central US). We're open to any class and role for now, although our greatest needs are healers and ranged DPS. Starting with Normal and Heroic Uldir, with Mythic TBD. This guild was 9/11 Mythic Antorus, but lost many of our raiders just prior to BFA. Bottom line: if you want to raid on this server and you aren't already in <The Tribunal>, we are probably your best bet. Contact Grimmauld via in-game mail or whisper, or Grimmauld#1684 on Battle.net. Casual players are also welcome.Grimmauld0 Aug 27
Aug 21 [A] adults only guild (21+) recruiting Lowriders and Burritos is looking for a couple more players to fill our ranks for raids/RBGs. We've been playing since vanilla and have a very tight-nit group, no drama here. We use discord for voice chat and generally play with warmode enabled. We are currently running mythics until harder content is unlocked on the 4th. Accepting anyone who is skilled and fun to play with. Play whatever spec/class you want, we will make it work. Contact me ingame by whisper or mail for more info.Monkeydog0 Aug 21
Aug 20 uther-runetototem community link https://blizzard.com/invite/GM3j2A0CzKaBarricadè0 Aug 20
Aug 20 Late night weekend raiding guild recruiting! <Annihilation of Reality> a (NA) (Horde) guild is Recruiting for its raid team! We are looking for the following: Heals: Shaman Paladin Dps (ranged): Warlock Mage Dps (melee): Demon hunter Enhancement shaman Death knight We are a friendly, laid back, casual guild who tend to be very helpful with each other. We are built up of a wide range of players from newer too veterans. I feel good about out raid teams progression continuing further but we could use you! We currently raid late on the Saturday nights starting at midnight (EST) and running until around 3/4 am. Another night will most likely be added down the road once we get a core raid team. We use discord as our voice chat this is a must to raid, the things we expect from our raiders be respectful, on time, have an understanding of the fights (watch videos before raid), be ready for raids with some if not all consumables. If you feel like you would like to join please don't hesitate to speak up. We look forward to hearing from you all!Mádan1 Aug 20
Aug 17 [A] DWARF-ONLY guild <The Three Hammers> We started a DWARF-ONLY guild on Runetotem-Uther after the release of the Battle for Azeroth xpac. Dwarves, please whisper Eragon-Runetotem during evenings or send him in-game mail or fill out the membership application at thethreehammers.weebly.com website for an invite to the guild. We are inviting level 21-120 DWARVES of all classes. We enjoy ALL aspects of the game together which includes questing, alts leveling, old raids, new casual raids, crafting parties, raffles, and other FUN activities! We are more concerned with the guild and our community. We want to encourage player interaction with each other and grouping together. The end goal will be to run some raiding at a casual level. Our goal is to start raiding as soon as we get enough interested players, but raiding is not required of our members. The raiding will be casual and only a couple days a week as a guild. Official guild raiding night will be Sunday 6PM-11PM server time and/or Wednesday 7PM-10PM server time to begin with. We will be offering our lower level members guild group challenges and pre-BfA raiding opportunities. We want to foster casual/social game play and will NEVER be a “Hardcore” progression guild. If you like achievements, alts, having fun while also balancing work/real life, then this will be the guild for you.Eragon0 Aug 17
Aug 14 [H] Streamers recruiting late night raiders! I recently transferred to Uther, to join some streamer friends for BFA. We are in the process of recruiting fun, skilled, and friendly people for our Heroic and Mythic raid teams. Along with any casuals, who enjoy other aspects of the game, i.e PvP, Mount Runs, leveling alts, etc. Combined, we have over 20 years of raid experience, and would love to have you progress through BFA content with us. Raid times will be 9pm server, to about 12am. Days are yet to be determined, but we're thinking 2-3 days a week, with a dedicated day for alt runs. We have a Discord! Feel free to add me and shoot me a message at ChodyBromo#1719Brochachoz0 Aug 14
Aug 14 Is Uther Still Alive? I recently joined back and created this Warlock Pazuun on sargeras. All of my 90's are on uther. Is uther still alive, or is it mostly dead?Pazuun4 Aug 14
Aug 10 [H] Looking for late night raiding guild Hello, Mature player trying to get back into raiding. I am looking for a late night guild in general hopefully with raiding. I am looking for a guild that raids around 9pm PST, and is active at that time as well. I have been playing the game since beta, but stopped raiding at the end of the WotLk expansion as my late night guild disbanded.Branan0 Aug 10
Aug 9 New to server, hordies LF guild home. I've played WoW 10 years, but never "seriously". I'm a longtime roleplayer, wanting to get into the game. I'm new here at Runetotem, accompanied by my husband. We're chill, like to goof off, and are enjoying the server so far... even though we have literally met no one from here in-game. I decided to make Runetotem my home as I watch a popular Youtuber who plays here and her guild seems really nice. We're looking to find a laid-back guild. We'd like to get into raiding, but in a relaxed style. (We both work IRL and have lives outside of gaming.) My husband is new to WoW and I'm inexperienced with level-cap content, but we're willing to learn, reliable and trustworthy. Anyway, hit me up if your guild is okay with taking two players under their wing.Euphoradie2 Aug 9
Aug 9 Graveyard Shift [A] The Late Night Community Are you someone that frequently, or exclusively, plays WoW during the latest of hours at night and into the morning light? If so, then you are well aware of the lack of community and activity at that time. Pugs can easily be the worst of the daily batch, the number of active guilds is extremely slim, and you often get the leftovers for Mythic+ and PvP groups. What's worse, is when a formerly reliable late night guild's activity starts to decline, your selection of new guilds is often coupled with a hefty server change cost (and sometimes faction change too). This is where Graveyard Shift comes in to play! Graveyard Shift is a new Discord community that strives to cater towards players that claim the world of Azeroth between 9:00 PM and 11:00 AM Eastern time. The idea behind Graveyard Shift is for you to no longer need to switch servers, or guilds, unless you desire to. This is the not-guild guild, where it doesn't matter what server you are on or what guilds you are in. We have tools to help you get the right info out to other community members so you don't have to bog your B.net friends list down. Currently we are only supporting the Alliance faction, but if the demand grows we will venture into the Horde. To get started, be sure to join our Battle.net Community: https://blizzard.com/invite/XNKxMELugKd Some, but not all, of the activities and interests you can find here include: • Legacy raiding and achievements • Rare mount/toy/pet farming • Casual and progressive raiding • PvP (Arena teams and Rated Battle Grounds) • Community events: Transmog parties, group leveling events, and more Graveyard Shift is completely open for anyone to join at any time. Anyone can create an event at any time, but those that continuously and reliably create and lead events can become Event Hosts. Everything in WoW is open to cross realm activity now, with the exception of current tier Mythic raiding. Join Graveyard Shift today! https://discord.gg/AdQz5ZrAquadeus1 Aug 9
Aug 8 ~Revive~ (A) Recruiting for BFA Now that BFA is almost here we are opening up recruitment for our guild. We will be raiding 2 nights per week. We will start out in normal mode and then move onto heroic when we feel as a team we are ready. If you enjoy a small close knit guild and want to make friends then this is the guild for you! Our goal is to have 15 to 20 consistent raiders. All your alts are welcome. Most of us are what you would call altoholics. We ask that you respect your fellow members. No condescending or jerk attitudes will be welcome. We strive to have a nice fun atmosphere at all times. There is some swearing and we have a lot of “that’s what she said jokes” so be prepared for that. Its good fun, just go with it. Many of our members are old hands having played since Vanilla. Importantly, it is a game! We treat it that way. We are looking for committed members who want to enjoy the game but also be consistent with attending our guild events. This includes raiding, mythic plus and achievement runs. We try to be as drama free as possible. We do not call anyone out in voice chat. If you need help to improve we can work with you privately on that, we record fight logs which can be a great tool to improve yourself. We strive to have a great time with each other while getting bosses down. Jokes are permitted! It’s supposed to be an awesome time with friends. If you have a bad temper or get angry easily this is not the guild for you. We will wipe (repeatedly!) - you need to be able to cope with that :) At this time we are in need of DPS. Raid time Wednesday – 8:30pm to 10:30pm realm time (CST) Raid time Friday – 9pm to about 1am (CST) (sometimes shorter, depends) We provide food, flasks, enchants and gems if we have it. That is only made possible by our fellow members donating materials to the guild bank for our crafters to make. We encourage this a lot! We like to help each other out. If any of the above sounds cool to you then add my btag Athena#1198.Remidy4 Aug 8
Aug 8 LF Raiding Guild Hello. I am looking for a raiding guild. I have never raided (besides LFR) before and am looking to get into it this expansion. The reason I have never raided before as I have never found a guild that was willing to raid and end up quitting an expansion 3 months in. I have played vanilla and have been at the start of every expansion except TBC. About Myself: I am 27 and work as a Controls Engineer Tuesday through Friday from 0700-1730 Arizona time (we don't have day light savings). I plan on maining Paladin for this expansion and willing to play any spec but prefer to Heal or DPS. I will also be playing an Outlaw Rogue in PVP but will play it in a raid setting if asked. What Can I Bring? I am level headed and I do not get frustrated easily. I will take any criticism without lashing out. I am always willing to learn. I am willing to join any raid schedule as long as it respects my work schedule. I am generally funny and have a positive attitude. I am not shy and willing to use voice comms. I have experience healing as a Holy Paly in previous expansions. What am I Looking For? I am looking for a guild that will get all of the Ahead of the Curve achievements for the BFA expansion. I am not looking for World's First as I know I don't have the credentials or experience. I would like to attempt all difficulties including mythic. I am also looking to PVP and kill some horde but that is not a requirement. My b.net id is: Jack#1711 Let me know if there are any openings.Laric0 Aug 8
Aug 7 Recipe: Big Bear Steak Just an FYI for those who are completionists, but don't check the AH very often. I've a copy of the recipe for big bear steaks up on the AH. Removed from the game something like 4 or 5 years ago.Whispertock0 Aug 7
Aug 6 AoR LFM Annihilation of Reality is looking to add more members. We are a small Horde guild of a few friends just enjoying the game. We are currently looking to put together a few mythic plus teams and maybe down the road a raid team. But for now we just would like to invite all players new and old to help build us up. We have discord. Feel free to add me discount#1197 for more information or invite.Discountlock9 Aug 6
Aug 3 Returning Players LF Guild [Horde] Long time Runetotem Player (Before BC) LF guild with Raid aspirations heading into BFA. I have raided Hardcore to semi-hardcore to just plain casual. I am a parent, with a fulltime job, and back in college as well. I mainly play tank, but have DPS toons as well. I also have a brother and a wife looking to come as well. Both Play DPS classes. We are not looking for hardcore raiding. Just coming back to WOW after a break and want to help a Guild grow and complete raids, be it normal or heroic. I am not looking for Mythic raiding at this time. Runetotem does appear to have died down over the years. Hoping there is still life on this server :).Dandriel1 Aug 3
Jul 29 Alliance Priests Social Community With the addition of communities under the social tab of Battle.net and World of Warcraft I would like to invite everyone to join the social community Alliance Priests! Help us build the largest class community in the World of Warcraft. We are growing fast and looking for talented individuals to fill moderator position. Join and help make this the best community in the game. - No limit on communities you can join - Cross server chat for priest discussion - Everyone welcome, main or alt - Positive attitudes please - Recruitment allowed click the link to join https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/owryrJncdrm?region=US&faction=AllianceStrangeteeth0 Jul 29