Returning Player Help and Discussion

Sep 29 A Return to World of Warcraft: Player Guide So you’ve decided to return to World of Warcraft. Welcome back! There’s just one thing you’ll need before jumping back into the fray—knowledge. To aid you in making your glorious comeback, we’ve compiled some handy information every returning hero should know. Once armed with knowledge, nothing (and no one) will stand in your way. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/8876440/Nethaera213 Sep 29
May 19, 2016 Welcome. Please Read! Welcome to the Returning Player Help and Discussion forum! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can ask questions and receive helpful information from other players and discuss everything that happened while you were away! Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy, so we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct (http://us.battle.net/en/community/conduct) and guidelines (http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/15252595157) before posting. Important Reminders: Search The search function at the top of the World of Warcraft community site is extremely effective and robust. Before you create a new forum topic, please be use it to search for similar topics, blog posts, or web pages that may contain the answer for which you are looking. Making a new thread on an existing subject can result in your thread being deleted or, if you continue to re-post the same content, the loss of your forum privileges for spamming. Rating The forum rating system can be used to promote positive discussion, demote unhelpful comments, and even report posts that violate the forum Code of Conduct. By hovering over a post you'll be presented with several options, including a "thumbs up" (Like) and a "thumbs down" (Dislike) icon. Clicking the "thumbs up" icon will rate the post up. If enough people like a post, it will gain a Highly Rated status and appear at the top of related search results. Highly Rated posts will also have a highlighted background. Clicking the "thumbs down" icon will expand a drop-down menu which will include "Dislike," "Trolling, "Spam" and "Report" options. "Dislike" will rate the post down. If enough people dislike a post, it will be darkened, and with a lot of dislikes it will be hidden completely. You can also quickly report a post as trolling or spam, or use the report function to fill out a more comprehensive description of a violation. Please note that you can only rate each post once. Use your power wisely to help foster a positive and helpful forum community. Have fun posting on these forums, and good luck with your adventures in Azeroth! Guidelines In addition to the forum Code of Conduct (http://us.battle.net/en-us/community/conduct), here are some common courtesy guidelines to follow. While these do technically fall within the bounds of the Code of Conduct, these cover more specific examples of common errors that will lead to thread deletions or posting privileges being revoked. [ul] The World of Warcraft forums are for discussion of topics directly related to World of Warcraft. The forums here are specifically to discuss the game and related topics. Any topics not related to World of Warcraft, Battle.net, or Blizzard Entertainment are subject to deletion. Don't post in all capital letters, use a misleading title, excessive punctuation, and/or non-standard symbols, etc. While everyone wants their posts read, we ask you to refrain from using these types of tactics in order to bring more people to your thread. Let your post stand on its own merit. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Using the words "Blizzard," "Blue," or any community team members' names in a thread topic is frowned upon. Everyone would like Blizzard to read and acknowledge his or her post, and we understand that; however, use of such words in the subject line does not help that come to pass. Please make your thread title relevant to the post subject. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Posting "First" or IBTL ("in before lock") constitutes as spamming. You will be suspended if you create a post that is intended to call out that you achieved a specific reply number in a thread. This is considered spamming. Posting IBTL ("in before the lock") is not helpful, and if you feel a thread should be moderated please use the rating button to do so. Do not "bump" posts. The act of posting simply to bump a thread is considered spamming. This also includes bumping very old threads for no reason (called "necro bumping" or "necroing"). Petition posts are frowned upon. These are discussion forums and, as such, we ask that you hold discussions. Creating a thread to ask for replies as votes is not a discussion. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion.[li]Do not post about locked or deleted threads.Kaivax0 May 19, 2016
31m Looking for people to play with Heya, I've got a few lvl 100-110 chars but all my friends have left and so I'm finding my self in the sad situation where I'm looking for someone to play wow with. I don't mind starting a new char, or findings someone to play high level chars with. I'm hoping to find another person which also plays alone and could use some company. Got Discord etc and I'll happily invite you to my server, or join yours. Hope that doesn't sound desperate, but its boring to play alone. Regards KaailKaail147 31m
3h Starting Stats for Allied Races? Good day. I remember that each race had starting stats which end up being nominal at most. Has anyone been able to compare starting stats of the allied races at equal level? For example, a level 20 Dwarf vs a level 20 Dark Iron Dwarf?Greyhide4 3h
4h VoidElf bugged? My void elf, when entropic embrace procs, has weird blue parts to his hair. The entire model was purple before but now it seems different. Have any other players experienced this? Is this a knowj bug? http://imgur.com/gallery/JhOqt9mValastor0 4h
5h Shyness, anxiety, depression, toxic community Empty friend list, empty btag list, empty guild or no one ever online, uneasy starting conversation. There are way too many to list all the reasons why most of us play alone. Unfortunately, as most of us know, finding nice people has become a bit of an issue due to the toxic behaviour of a very small portion of the player base. Most of us just stay quiet for fear of getting kicked out by those disruptive kids, or insulted, and so on. I've started a community on Discord and hoping to find more like-minded people interested in joining us. You know, people who can speak in full sentences, people who don't need to swear every 2nd word, people who can go for hours without insulting others, people who actually like to help out, etc... In short, a nice community. No need to transfer toons, to reroll, or change anything you do. We get together on Discord to chit-chat (mostly text), or to form groups, to get help or to help out. If you are as bored of playing alone as some of us are, feel free to join us. Everyone is welcomed, regardless of faction, level, ilvl, experience, etc. Please post your btag in here and I will check the thread regularly to add you. By posting in here, others may also friend you or you can friend some and you'll gather your own list of friends. If you prefer not putting your info in here, you can contact me directly on btag or in Discord. Looking forward to meeting some of you soon. Cheers, Worgbane btag: Worgbane#1877 Discord: Worgbane#9655Worgbane432 5h
7h Trying to understand ... hi, I restarted my wow account today and while checking out the current status of my chas i saw in Stormwind people from not only what seemed to be my server but people from other servers or i got that impression from names of different servers after character names. I don't have time or energy to search and read past updates so i would really appreciate if someone could give a brief explanation on how things like this have changed. how can i go to another server without transferring? (even just to visit) i saw on another thread about getting together with like minded people but the guy was on another server and i didn't quite understand what he meant... anyway thanks for any help - i am trying not to get overwhelmed but i haven't played since 2012.Nordek2 7h
8h Flight in Draenor and Legion Are you serious w these acheivements to fly ? I've been away for seven years, at this rate ill die of old age before enjoying the flyers i worked s0 hard to get . For the love of money , put flight trainers back ! Sheesh ! it was rough enough trying to get the g0ld. Now you expect me to pay you, and w0rk a 40 hr week to get one of the several achievements necessary to fly ?Longshanks16 8h
12h Gear after iLvl 340? Where do I get gear higher than iLvl 340 without Mythic or Raiding? I've gotten myself to iLvl 344 through so AH buys, some LFR, and lord knows where else this gear came from. My schedule makes it hard for me to commit to Mythic or normal Raiding. Are there ways for me to get better gear? Or am I capped out as a solo player? I do not really understand how World Boss, Timewalking, Warfront, and Arathi loot tables work so I do not know if they can give me better gear. I'd appreciate any advice. If not then my main will be happy at iLvl 344 and I will go work on alts :) Thanks for any advice.Paishiya4 12h
17h Starting Fresh? Basically my highest char is a lvl 85 resto shaman, just came back from a +10 month break and forgot how to play the class completely plus the game in general because of all of the overwhelming information should I delete and restart a new shamanBertle6 17h
23h Need more friends! I noticed a lot of new/returning players looking for people to play with. We help new players and returning players make new friends and learn the game. <RainbowCupcakeCrusaders> Is the name of our community. We are very small and close-knit but want to expand to many more, and make new friends. We are about making lifelong friends. We are seeking people who want a permanent home. Those who don't want to play alone and enjoy the company of new friends! We like those who are active in discord and show up to our events! People who want to join us cross-realm are accepted as well. Invite link to community: https://blizzard.com/invite/VjPmxeYs4Jr All are accepted to the community. Although to get into the guilds you need to app. Thank you. <RainbowCupcakeCrusaders> is an alliance guild on US Stormrage. Right now the guild is more social and casual. We do warfronts together, Mythic+'s and World Quests and the occasional WPVP and battlegrounds. We would like to raid but need more raiders to complete our group! Websites for more info: https://rainbowcupcakecrusaders.enjin.com/ <Sign Of the Emissary> is our horde RP guild on US Moon Guard. We have a themed guild with a unique story-line. We are currently all leveling up, and running low level dungeons together and Role playing our characters getting to know each other. We intend to eventually be doing arena's and rated battlegrounds together. Websites for more info: https://signoftheemissary.wixsite.com/signoftheemissary https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20769337252 <Sign of the Emissary> Will also be a guild, in classic. On a pvp realm to be determined. We will be a raid progression guild. Websites for more info: https://signoftheemissary.wixsite.com/signoftheemissary/classic If any of this sounds interesting to you. Please don't hesitate to contact, or fill out an app. Battle.net ID: Noxshade#11897 Discord ID: Luxastra#2294Luxastra4 23h
1d Legion paragon rep Does anyone know the chances of getting those mounts from the caches? 10k is a lot of extra rep when you are just doing the emissary stuff. Is it worth it? Also how rare are the mount drops is Argus? Thanks!Handsome1 1d
1d Need old Dalaran Hearthstone I've been back for several months, but just started playing my Alliance Death Knight again. She is level 80. I think she should have an old Dalaran hearthstone, but she doesn't. Maybe in trying to sort out inventory, and the changes after more than 3 years of no play, I think I think I might have lost the hearthstone somehow. i've checked my bank. I've tried going to the appropriate inn in Dalaran but I can't get a new one. Any advice on how to replace that hearthstone? Any help will be much appreciated.Bryne7 1d
2d Can I unlock all 3 allied races? Good afternoon. I've been grinding rep on my main, and have unlocked the Highmountain Tauren. Since a quest was part of it, am I still able to unlock the other allied races under my main or is it one unlock per a toon? Thank you.Gibbseye2 2d
2d Nightfallen rep, mid-way to revered how long would it take to get exalted?Austeri4 2d
2d Level 110 Boost after Class Trial Trying to determine if one can play a BfA class trial toon post-boost through the core Legion class hall content and get all the artifact Xmogs (minus the mage tower) and the class mount. There is no technical lockout of this content, correct?Candrius2 2d
2d Playing solo in BFA I have played WOW for a long time, but I quit about a year ago about halfway through Legion. The reason is that I have always been more of a solo player, and Legion was really not solo friendly. I have missed it though. So my question is this. Is BFA more solo friendly?Phartypants5 2d
2d Level 60 Heirloom best in slot Just wondering, at level 60, are heirlooms the best in slot or are there some items worth questing for that are an upgrade ? As a priest I have been working my way through TBC and there doesn’t seem to be any upgrades above my heirlooms. ZSnorpC7E4644 2d
3d Honorbound Guide?? How’s it goin guys! So I am getting caught up on my reps and have a question. Iv noticed that the honorbound Quests don’t pop right at a new reputation level (honored/revered/exalted) but haven’t found a good guide like I did for the Suramar rep. Anyone know what rep counts (2500/12000 honored for example) the quests pop up? I just did the grave yard quest line, got to the part where you read the journal about the location of the body, and nothing to do after that. I got a little long winded there but just curious if anyone could copy and paste when these quests become available, or link me a guide to where it is all written out. Thanks guys and good luck with Monday!Killtakular2 3d
3d Returning Player LF a New Realm I returned to the game about a month ago. The specific realm where I have my main is the one I’ve been on since I started playing. However, since then I moved to a new time zone. I’m planning to server transfer a few of my toons and I’m looking for a good server. I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions. Specifically, I’m looking for a PST realm with a medium to higher medium pop. I’d love it if there is a relatively active community with a decent variety of casual guilds. I’m a horde player but it doesn’t have to be horde dominated. I have been doing a bunch of research online, going to different sites with realm stats. However, they can only tell you so much. I’d love to hear from people on the servers. Thank you ahead of time for your help.Darklorax2 3d
3d Where do I begin? And other questions I am back after a long hiatus, probably 5 years at least since I really played much. I like healing, and PVP. I have some questions. Do racials make much difference anymore, and if so what are some good races to pick if I were going just off racials? I always liked dwarves, honestly I don't remember dwarves being able to be warlocks, is this new? What are the different heal specs, what are the strongest and what are the weakest? Once I choose a race and pick a class, what should be my focus, how should I level and when should I queue for PVP?Seniargim5 3d
3d Class help Best current top dps specs for mythic + God tier I know- Havoc DH, Frost Mage, affl warlock, all rogues, Blood DK Next in line top dps utility mythic + performer would be ___________. GO!Roguemanbry4 3d
3d Leveling in a party? My friends and I just came back to wow and are getting ready for BFA. I think I remember back in the day it was a really bad idea to level in a group through quests because of some XP mechanic, is that still the case now? The idea is I will level one of my DPS with my friends healer since its very slow if he does it on his own.Torialus5 3d
5d Transferring Old Characters So, I have a new account for BFA. I had not played since cataclysm and my old toons are on the old account. I want to transfer them but the option isn't listed under that account. Do both accounts have to be active for me to transfer a toon?Zènlok78040D2 5d
5d Mount runs? List of weekly places to hit? I see lots of people do weekly 'mount runs' to try and get the low % drop mounts. Is there a good list of the dungeons and raid people tend to hit? Is there anything else you run weekly for battle pet drops or rare transmogs? Thanks - just looking for where to start. Then I can build on that with whatever I discover :)Paishiya4 5d
6d Class decision help! Hi all, I'm a returning player from burning crusade and am currently continuing my 68 paladin blood elf from 2007. I feel however that I would like to start a new character and also in a alternate realm due to other friends playing there. I have read countless forums and webpages regarding choice of a class, but unfortunately can't decide. I enjoyed my paladin as I like the option of either healing or DPS. I was tossing up the below, any opinion or advise would be great. -Must be Horde -Hybrid roles -Ability to solo play -Fun to play Goblin shaman Never played goblin and new starting zone. Hydride between healing and DPS from what I can gather. Blood Elf priest Shadow seems fun but weak? Blood Elf Paladin Pretty much familiar with this, think I would get bored. Death Knight Seems fun to play but hybrid tank & dps, not keen on tanking. Thanks in advanceKaelalEF1C214 6d
6d The Kurken I thought level 10 BM Hunters could tame this now, I'm lev 21 BM Hunter, dismissed my pet and went to tame it and I get a message UNTAMABLE ! So did it change again ? Do I have to wait again until lev 69 AGAIN ?Keste5 6d
6d Should I play through the whole story? So I’ll make this brief. (Please go easy on me). So I’m no stranger to mmos and gaming. I’ve played runescape, everyquest, FF11 and F14. I never really played Wow though (I know it’s crazy). However I had friends who played and back when legion came out one friend convinced me to ply with him, to use the boost and start off with legion. I did and had a blast. Made a mage, learned my rotation and played for a while. I’m now thinking of getting back into the game. I regret not starting from level 1 and missing a lot of content. A few told me it wasn’t necessary and to start off where I left off. I however, would love for your opinion on the matter. Should I start from level 1 and play through or should I start of where I left my room last at the end of legion?Eviande7 6d
6d BFA alts pvp related is completing the war campaign necessary if all i do is arena/pvp on my alt? i already it completed on my mains.Ûnderpowered1 6d
Oct 11 Best Tank BFA? Good (early) morning. I'm itching to play a tank class, but I've read many negative comments about the spec in BFA. Are the Protadin and Blood Knight the only two viable tanking classes? I'm insanely baias when it comes to the tank ideal, needing a character with shield/HA/1h. I'm open to suggestions, however. Thank you for your time and consideration.Cowterstrike16 Oct 11
Oct 11 Mythic dungeon loot timers/keystone question Long story short I returned a month and a half ago and decided to main a tank and did my first mythic dungeons ever yesterday. Just have a few questions if you dont mind. 1. Do mythic dungeons have a loot lockout? I completed 3 yesterday and /raidinfo shows them on a timer so I assumed so. 2. Is every stage of a mythic + dungeon on a different loot timer? By this as far as I know, theirs 15? different mythic + difficulties, do each one share a different loot timer? 3. What/how do I go about doing a mythic +? I Think they have something to do with keystones, I ran a few mythics yesterday but did not receive one. Just curious as to how I can get into those now. Thanks alot guys I appreciate any help!Fatdan4 Oct 11
Oct 10 Need help deciding on an MMO mouse (:( Since I will be coming back to world of warcraft I am in a little bit of a bind. I built a new PC, parted out my old one. The only piece I am missing is the mouse. I have always used the Logitech G600, but have always had issues with it being a little too big for my hand. I love the mouse and the ergonomics, but if it could be just a little teeny tiny bit smaller and not fat that would have been awesome! I am looking for a mouse that fits likea glove, a somewhat smaller? maybe thinner version of the g600. I tried the Havit 375 or whatever and the scroll wheel was too far down from my finger... I am a claw grip guy, sometimes fingertip grip/claw... I really like the shape of this mouse below, but the problem is that is has no tilt wheel functionality, https://www.amazon.com/Turtle-Beach-Arena-Gaming-Mouse/dp/B00005Q5X4/ref=cm_cr_arp_d_product_top?ie=UTF8 Is there a small mouse or just a mouse a little smaller then the g600 with the tilt wheel functionality available? ...naga is out of the question, utech venus is too big for my hands I feel...havit is out too, tried it and hated it! am i stuck with the g600?Gecko14 Oct 10
Oct 10 Ring of the Kirin Tor I own a "Ring of the Kirin Tor. But I cannot find it. How do I search everywhere before I buy another?Gymlea3 Oct 10
Oct 9 Tusks of Mannoroth in BFA? I heard they might be taking it out of the game completely? Will you be able to still farm it in BFA?Zed4 Oct 9
Oct 9 looking to get into pvp hi guys I'm looking to get into pvp and was wondering what classes are easiest to learn in pvp?Dragonslight3 Oct 9
Oct 9 Booty Bay Bruisers OP? OK, so I've been hated with all the goblin factions since vanilla... Returning after a break and the goblin guards in Booty Bay are now un-kill-able and just murder my character with impunity. I don't recall them ever being remotely this strong. I died like 10 times just trying to escape from town.Towely5 Oct 9
Oct 9 PF for WoD/L worth getting, starting from 0? Literally have 0 progress since this character is boosted. I've been lowkey stressing over this but then I realized ..... leveling in legion wasnt bad as a DH. 100-110 was smooth. Do I really need a mount for how much work there is? I haven't even played Draenor but I imagine its something similar. If you can convince me its good to spend ~1 hr a day + on each content for 30days+ I'll do it, but really it seems like its not worth it for flying, however nice it is.Thotaway4 Oct 9
Oct 9 Warlock questions Hello, I'm returning to the game from pre-Cataclysm and playing around with the new specializations for Warlocks. I have a couple quick questions. I've tried Demonology, but when I fight multiple targets the Wild Imps and Dreadstalkers don't attack new targets after the first dies. Is there a way to command them to do so, or are they intended to only attack the thing I initially summon them against? I've also read that one Warlock weakness in dungeons is mobility. I'm curious what this means, do our spells have long cast times or something? Also a general question, a random player was nice enough to just run up and hand me a bunch of gold and told me to go to the Undercity merchant to buy a couple of heirlooms for the xp gain bonus. So that was neat, and I have a robe and shoulders. I understand there are more pieces than what that merchant sells, I have to be in a guild with enough reputation to buy them, is that correct?Anterus5 Oct 9
Oct 8 How do pvp seasons work? I want to get into pvp this time around, but am not sure if there are rewards at the end or what? I saw that they removed tokens, but we still get honor rank or something. Is there a currency we save up for rewards? How does pvp/rewards work now in general? Is it JUST the random loot boxed at the end? If so, why have "Seasons"?Halodin3 Oct 8
Oct 8 New Profession system help? Returning player, new account here. Can anybody explain the new profession system? Last I played was when there was apprentice, journeyman etc.. levels to progress in each profession. Haven't been able to find a clear guide to help me with the new system. My skinning level cap is 300, but at level 78 I can upgrade to "Cataclysm skinning" with a cap of 75? What is the difference in terms of what I can do when I upgrade to that level, is there an upgrade for each expansion? Or should I just stick with my base skinning Prof. Thanks in advance for any help or advice!Schop6 Oct 8
Oct 7 Returning at WoD, confused I came back recently and started where I left off at WoD. I like to experience entire xpacs so I've locked my xp at 100 and I've done all the zones. However I'm a bit confused; the story just kind of drops off after you get into Tanaan. Am I missing something? There doesn't seem to be any closure to the entire expansion story. I'm assuming maybe it happens inside some raids but obviously there's none of that going on so far back in the content. And wasn't there a legendary item quest line? I'm told it was removed but I don't really understand why, it was content and story progression that didn't hurt anything if I'm assuming correctly. There doesn't feel like there's much to grind through in the jungle, should I just give up on closure of the story and move on to Legion content?Ildriad5 Oct 7
Oct 7 How do raid lockouts work now? So there are 4 different brackets of raiding: -Raid Finder: 25 players -Normal: 10-25 players -Heroic: 10-25 players -Mythic: 20 players If I have that right, these are some questions I have about how raid lockouts work for bosses. 1. I know RF can be done repeatedly each week, though bosses are only lootable once. So are the other 3 brackets all separate and you can do all 3 brackets of a raid and get loot from each boss once per week, per a bracket? 2. Can you still join others' raids and do the bosses again, even though you won't get loot, in the same week? 3. If you skip the first boss of a raid, but do all the other bosses, can you go back later and do the the first boss for loot? Does the first boss respawn after a set amount of time for you to do this? 4. Do these same rules apply to mythic dungeons and heroic dungeons?Yaff7 Oct 7
Oct 6 How To Get To Broken Islands from Azeroth? Hello, before I cancelled my subscription, I leveled my hunter to 102 and he is stuck in Orgrimmar when I logged back on after so many months (years?). I have quests on the Broken Isle but not sure how to get there. Any help? Also, I don't believe I had any lengendaries, so if I do the quests on Broken Isle, will my weapons and armor improve? I heard that legendaries were removed, so not sure what happens now. Maybe reroll a new character and just start over again?Pypyr4 Oct 6
Oct 6 Vanilla player, some questions Hello, giving the game a try after not playing since the original. I was just curious about a few things since it's almost like a new game to me: 1. Older content: I never played Burning Crusade and WotLK, obviously. Do people still do the dungeons in Outland and Northrend, or is all that content considered obsolete? If so can they be soloed by a certain level? I just want to see it all. 2. Heirlooms: I've read a bit about these, especially the ones that give xp bonuses. Should getting these be a big priority for me? I really have no concept of how much money 500 gold or whatever is, I wasn't sure if they were just there so that later characters would get a boost through stuff you've already seen. 3. Allied Races: I've read about and understand how these work. I was just curious, from chat I hear in cities, are Zandalari Trolls and Kul Tiras humans a confirmed thing that's coming this expansion? Has there been any hint that there will be more allied races later in this or later expansions? Just curious, always wanted to be an ogre, be a nice thing to hope for :P 4. How difficult is healing compared to tanking? I'm trying dps classes but would eventually like to be a healer. Is any class particularly good for a new healer (I've read Discipline Priests are interesting but not good for newbies)? Thank you for reading my scrawl and any help. I'm still catching up on a lot of things but having a good time so far :)Snikshank10 Oct 6
Oct 6 Does no one attend brewfest anymore? This has got me very shocked. I just came back to the game and went to have fun at brewfest, but even at peak times I only saw 6 other players here attending. My server is Dalaran, one of the highest populated servers too. Back in 2007-2009, before I had to quit for a while, I remember there being many hundreds to even thousands of players having fun and enjoying them self at brewfest. It just feels weird to see virtually no one here now. The world events have always been the most fun part of wow in my experience and I always thought video games were always about that. How come no one comes to brewfest anymore?NewlorAC274F11 Oct 6
Oct 6 Full BoA and Elixirs Just like the title says, I'm looking to roll an Ally druid and power level using; RaF Elixir of Rapid Mind Elixir of Ancient Knowledge Full (+55% xp) BoA's Let me know if anyone has the same stuff as above and wants to roll a new toonBourdam7 Oct 6
Oct 6 Looking for Questing Partner been playing about 2 weeks ish now. Currently I am thinking of making a lock. I have not unlocked any of the new races but I wouldn't mind finding someone with a ton of time. pretty much between 9AM - 4AM PST daily. Disability time sink is a real thing LOL! anyhow I cant afford to do a character boost and I cant do RaF because all my accounts are made at the cap of 8. Not a fan of discord but I don't mind in game coms. just I don't have a mic only earbuds. also just want a guild of 2 people if that is a thing, me and the person I am leveling with. But other than all that, I Wanted to do Both a Horde Character and a Ally. and for the love of god don't be in a huge hurry to get to 120... its very frustrating trying to understand the quest let alone have someone bouncing around waiting for me lmao. Oh and I wouldn't mind Capping trade skills and secondary skills of some kind along the way. Thanks! Edit: my bad if this is the wrong forum... sorryGyhnio0 Oct 6
Oct 5 Unlocks: Carry Over? Allianc->Horde So I've been playing alliance this xpac but want to level a horde toon. If i have unlocked world quests, Kings Rest, Siege of Boralus, and pathfinder on my alliance toon will that stuff carry over to my horde like it does with same faction alts? Thanks!Pälynub2 Oct 5
Oct 4 War Mode Q Curious What are the advantages of War Mode after level cap? I levelled from 110 to 120 with it on, then turned it off. Should I keep War Mode active? WWinndie4 Oct 4
Oct 4 Returning LF a realm with nice social people What the title says, I've played on/off since BC. I usually don't get too into endgame, but I do enjoy it (I really enjoyed M+ in Legion), just not basing my life around it. Is there anyone out there with a guild with a good discord, and friendly people? I want the guild chat/discord to be more than 4 people posting one message every other day. I'm considering moving realms, I'm just playing on the first realm I did from 2007, so I have no attachment to Madoran/Dawnbringer. I hear some good ones for what I'm looking for are Emerald Dream, Moonguard, Wyrmrest Accord, or Proudmoore. (I don't RP but I'm not opposed to moving to one) Anyways I'd love to play and chat and be friends with with y'all so let me know if you have what I'm looking for. Thanks!Gianna4 Oct 4