Demon Hunter

Sep 30 Welcome Demon Hunters! Please read. Welcome to the Demon Hunter forum! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss the demon hunter class with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy, so we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct and guidelines before posting. Important Reminders: Search The search function at the top of the World of Warcraft community site is extremely effective and robust. Before you create a new forum topic, please be use it to search for similar topics, blog posts, or web pages that may contain the answer for which you are looking. Making a new thread on an existing subject can result in your thread being deleted or, if you continue to re-post the same content, the loss of your forum privileges for spamming. Rating The forum rating system can be used to promote positive discussion, demote unhelpful comments, and even report posts that violate the forum Code of Conduct. By hovering over a post you'll be presented with several options, including a "thumbs up" (Like) and a "thumbs down" (Dislike) icon. Clicking the "thumbs up" icon will rate the post up. If enough people like a post, it will gain a Highly Rated status and appear at the top of related search results. Highly Rated posts will also have a highlighted background. Clicking the "thumbs down" icon will expand a drop-down menu which will include "Dislike," "Trolling, "Spam" and "Report" options. "Dislike" will rate the post down. If enough people dislike a post, it will be darkened, and with a lot of dislikes it will be hidden completely. You can also quickly report a post as trolling or spam, or use the report function to fill out a more comprehensive description of a violation. Please note that you can only rate each post once. Use your power wisely to help foster a positive and helpful forum community. Have fun posting on these forums, and good luck with your adventures in Azeroth!Kaivax43 Sep 30
Feb 5 Forum Guidelines Guidelines In addition to the forum Code of Conduct, here are some common courtesy guidelines to follow. While these do technically fall within the bounds of the Code of Conduct, these cover more specific examples of common errors that will lead to thread deletions or posting privileges being revoked. The World of Warcraft forums are for discussion of topics directly related to World of Warcraft. The forums here are specifically to discuss the game and related topics. Any topics not related to World of Warcraft, Battle.net, or Blizzard Entertainment are subject to deletion. Don't post in all capital letters, use a misleading title, excessive punctuation, and/or non-standard symbols, etc. While everyone wants their posts read, we ask you to refrain from using these types of tactics in order to bring more people to your thread. Let your post stand on its own merit. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Using the words "Blizzard," "Blue," or any community team members' names in a thread topic is frowned upon. Everyone would like Blizzard to read and acknowledge his or her post, and we understand that; however, use of such words in the subject line does not help that come to pass. Please make your thread title relevant to the post subject. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Posting "First" or IBTL ("in before lock") constitutes as spamming. You will be suspended if you create a post that is intended to call out that you achieved a specific reply number in a thread. This is considered spamming. Posting IBTL ("in before the lock") is not helpful, and if you feel a thread should be moderated please use the rating button to do so. Do not "bump" posts. The act of posting simply to bump a thread is considered spamming. This also includes bumping very old threads for no reason (called "necro bumping" or "necroing"). Petition posts are frowned upon. These are discussion forums and, as such, we ask that you hold discussions. Creating a thread to ask for replies as votes is not a discussion. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Do not post about locked or deleted threads. Posts that are moderated have a reason behind the moderation. It's up to you to read the forum Code of Conduct and these guidelines to determine what you did wrong, learn from your mistake, and attempt to post again without breaking any rules. There is also cool down period we institute during times of high forum traffic. If you are violating policy during one of these times due to frustration, you will be given a three-hour cool down suspension. This does not get logged on your record and is simply in place to keep the forums readable and civil. Serious violations will still have the appropriate action taken against them as documented in the Code of Conduct, and we do keep track of these cool down periods separately—if one is found to be repeatedly violating policy, appropriate action will be taken.Kaivax3 Feb 5
Nov 15 Unbound Chaos in 8.1 Why are they removing the Unbound Chaos Azarite trait in 8.1? Wth? I thought they just wanted to remove uninteresting or non-interactive traits. Unbound chaos is not only our best AoE trait, but it's one of the most interactive Azarite traits we have. Please Explain this blizzard. Does anyone know why they'd remove it and replace it with something like Chaotic Transformation? We already have 2 eye beam focused traits. This is not cool. https://www.wowhead.com/guides/azerite-trait-updates-in-patch-8-1-tides-of-vengeanceCezzar0 Nov 15
Nov 15 Vengeance DPS Easy Mode I wish Icy Veins had this priority list in their Easy Mode section for Vengeance Demon Hunters, would have saved me a lot of time: 1. Spirit Bomb with more than 3 souls 2. Soul Cleave with 0 souls 3. Fracture with less than 4 souls 4. Immolation Aura with less than 5 souls It really took me a while to realize that Pain management does not matter nearly as much as Soul management. In dungeons you can be capped on Pain all day and still do near sim level DPS. So, an opening rotation on a trash pack just looks like this: 1. Sigil of Flame 2. Infernal Strike 3. Infernal Strike Then, following the above priority list: 4. Fracture 5. Fracture 6. Immolation Aura 7. Spirit Bomb 8. Soul Cleave 9. Soul Cleave (if still got enough Pain) At this point you have a couple of global cooldowns for utility, and then back to step 4. Unless something weird is going on, this Priority is near optimal, it seems, and is a lot less complicated than anything based on Pain management. I realize that you will need more than this to push high level keys, but for like 95% of people tanking dungeons, that's all you need.Wyv7 Nov 15
Nov 15 Rate the Transmog Above you! Someone did one of these earlier, It filled up really quickly.Demonari377 Nov 15
Nov 15 Black Temple How do i run black temple without timewalking?? whenever i walk in it just initiates the timewalking event even when soloBillratchet5 Nov 15
Nov 15 How are DH in PvP? I'm looking to switch from my monk to a DH because I'm not liking where monks are in PvP. How are DH overall? Relative to other classes, how powerful are they in the ranks?Rhits4 Nov 15
Nov 15 Tomorrows the day boys! whose excited to get their warglaive transmog? Skipped legion so never got it back then, had this day marked on the calendar since the start of the Xpan hahaÍllìðåñgøðx25 Nov 15
Nov 15 VDH "Learning Curve" vs. Other Tanks I realize this is a very subjective, opinion-laced question, but I was wondering people's thoughts on how difficult it might be for someone brand new to DH tanking to jump right into it (no pun intended). I've played Prot warrior, paladin, and BrM before, and am interested in trying out DH tanking, but it looks incredibly complex whenever I group with one. What are your thoughts? Any particular tips on easing into it, other than perhaps doing some questing in tank spec? Thanks!Astravox5 Nov 15
Nov 15 PvP Stats Gearing, Haste v Mast v Vers Anyone been playing around with stats for pvp? Been just rocking the usual 23% haste cap and not focusing on other stats. Playing demonic build and having the Construct Overcharger trink, ive been considering dumping into mastery as a lot of dmg comes from stun->burn->eb->chaos strike spam but it seems some guys like to run Vers, thoughts/opinions/facts? Can't seem to find concrete stat builds for PvPConditionerz4 Nov 15
Nov 15 PvP Azerite Traits Hi all, just wondering what you guys think is strong for PvP traits. I’ve seen the suggestion of Battlefield Focus/Precision or Revolving Blades. I can’t figure which one feels better myself, but my thinking is when I’m playing with my warrior teammate the bonus cleave damage would work to our benefit, but the merits of Focus with Bladestorm and Eye Beam to very quickly consume the stacks seems like it would be a good deal extra burst on a kill target.Ayleia2 Nov 15
Nov 15 Stealth Nerf on Eye Beam? My eyes beam is lasting 2.1sec with blind fury instead of 4 secs, Whats going on???Raidriår4 Nov 15
Nov 15 Arcane Torrent Can someone please explain this racial to me, I am not sure when or if this is useful in mythic +Gutterball4 Nov 15
Nov 15 Is this a joke? New trait Thrive in Chaos for 8.1 https://ptr.wowhead.com/spell=288973/thrive-in-chaos ilvl 370 - 43 life per pain spent.Artóriás7 Nov 15
Nov 14 <Deathnote> 3/8M 6Hrs/Wk LF DH for CE Server:Kel'Thuzad [A] Raid Times Sunday 8:30pm - 11:30pm MST (10:30pm-1:30am Eastern) Monday 8:30pm - 11:30pm MST (10:30pm-1:30am Eastern) *Off night carries/alt clears Tuesday (10:30pm-1:30am Eastern) Current Prog - 3/8M, 8/8H, 8/8N, M Vectis 19% - Full Repairs - Flasks, Feasts & Runes Provided - 15k-25k gold each off night carry run - DPS Pots provided on some content Immediate Openings - Warlocks & other Ranged DPS - Arms Warrior - Any good quality players that can make raid schedule About Semi-hardcore guild on a lite 2 night schedule. Formed early legion and progressed through Mythic. Guild full of mid to late twenties early thirties players, college students & parents. We will attempt to get CE on each tier. We run a roster of 23-26 to avoid attendance issues + stack classes for fight needs. Activities Gambling PVP/RBGS Gold Carries M+ Key Pushing Recruiting Post in our recruitment thread on https://discord.gg/7ZtVTDN or add me Robbilee#1782 so we can get in contact with you.Vvheelchair0 Nov 14
Nov 14 M ABT for Island Expeditions Speedruns! Hello fellow Demon Hunters, TL;DR: LF 15 Demon Hunters to come to a weekly Mythic Antorus run, in exchange I will cap your Island Expeditions every week while you sit back and relax. Bonus compensation when you get a titanforged speed proc item! For the past month and a half I've been developping a specialized skillset: completing island expeditions as fast as humanly possible by finding optimal paths for every maps, learning to counter every mobs' mechanics to pull entire islands without dying & efficiently using every consumables in the game to shave as much time as possible off the clock. While item level doesnt matter too much for this as long as I have the few gear pieces that enables the build, I now feel that it's time to min/max gear after learning & mastering most of what there is to know about speedrunning these islands. This is where you can help if you have an interest in this! We will be doing a weekly Mythic Antorus Burning Throne, where we hope to loot titanforged gear with speed tiertary bonus stat. To maximize our chances, the ideal roster is 16 demon hunters (2 as vengeance) & mistweaver monks and resto druids as our 4 healers for leather drops. Each run is expected to take 35-45 minutes and we should be able to push this time down over the weeks as we plan to hopefully run with the same people every reset to ensure smooth & fast clears. This can be a great opportunity for you to experience Legion's hardest content, obtain transmog sets & get chances at rare mounts! In return, I'll be happy to complete your weekly Island Expeditions cap for the 2500 AP and even more chances at valuable transmogs, rare mounts and more. When you loot a titanforged piece with speed as a bonus stats, we can discuss a nice bonus payout in the form of gold or additionnal islands for your other characters, which are a great way to level alts. If you're interested in being part of this, please contact me in-game or leave a message here with a way to contact you!Speedruns16 Nov 14
Nov 14 Veng not worth for Mythic+ Very fresh 120, but wanting to gauge viability of Veng DH in keystones, as that kinda my interest in bringing this char up. Seemed like a fun tank to play. Coming off of this MDI that happened today and once again seeming Blood ruling over all keystones, is it just not worth playing a tank that is not a blood DK if my interest is tanking in keystones? Is there any hope that veng will come into its own as the expansion progressive or is the effort in playing anything thats not blood just hardly worth it? I have seen a lot of mixed opinions thus far from the forums regarding Veng as 2nd best, but leaderboards currently are 90% Blood Dks, so 2nd doesnt seem to weigh much?Vajanal20 Nov 14
Nov 14 Godlike dh leveling Hi guys I just want to say wow great dh leveling was so easy even after 116 I leveled my moonkin painfully then leveled monk with ok speed But this dh is just cake eye beam beam beammm threw a few blade and 10 mobs died lolRicgomugomu13 Nov 14
Nov 14 demon hunter mount suggestion I think it would be really nice to see a mount where the demon hunter charges himself up, then grows + expands his wings to be stronger and large and uses it to fly around, similar to how worgen charge themselves to run around faster, there could also be a version involving metamorphosis formGobbyjr1 Nov 14
Nov 14 More than one DH per realm question I'm trying to consolidate my characters to just 2-3 realms with realm xfers. Are you able to get around the limit of one(creating) DH per server if you transfer one in from a different realm?Sappygilmore5 Nov 14
Nov 14 Demons bite removal Just need to remove Demons bite all together and replace it with Demon Blades w/o talent, that's the 1 change i can think of that i would like to see.Sistikk14 Nov 14
Nov 14 Immolation Aura Glyph not working Hi all, The glyph that is supposed to make the colour of your immolation aura red instead of green (glyph of crackling flames) is not working on Havoc. Can this be fixed please ♥ It works on Vengenance but not Havoc.ßabak8 Nov 14
Nov 14 Warglaives - how many runs? 9 runs for my OH, yet to see MH (on my DH only, i've run it countless times over the years on other toons before him). How about you guys? Just curious if the 5% from wowhead is accurate. Lets see your numbers.Gaysteroider25 Nov 14
Nov 13 VDH Streamers Anyone know of a good VDH mythic + Streamer? I like to have a stream open on my second monitor while I work and it seems like all mythic + tank streamers play blood.Gutterball3 Nov 13
Nov 13 Demon Hunters have too much mobility for PvP Demon Hunters mobility is godlike. Like Disc Priests are immortal gods in PvP...demon hunters on the other hand are mobile gods. For PVE, that is an issue as well with cheesing so many mechanics for "soloing" hard content that no other class can do. For PVP, being the only class with that much mobility is a major issue. The only class that comes close is Druid, but they at least have cast times to switch forms and what not. A simple fix is to add a timer on when one can use wings. That would solve quite a lot of issues. No longer would a demon hunter chase you off a cliff just because he has wings. The main issue goes far outside wings though. Havoc especially has so many mobility moves, that makes it far too overpowered in PvP. They are as bad to fight against as disc priests are. And demon hunters can get away so easily from a fight...go up to gank you, they start losing and run off and no chance to catch them. While I imagine this thread will be hated by demon hunters (no class wants to be nerfed, even Disc priests hate threads asking for nerfs). However this is the most appropriate section of the forums to give feedback on demon hunters. For an expansion that is 100% about PvP...classes should ALL be 100% equal with each other. Either every class needs as much mobility as demon hunters (no chance in that) or demon hunters need to match the mobility of other classes. For PvP, its vital for classes to be equal, and I hope blizzard does a lot of balancing in regards to that since this expansion is entirely focused on pvp.Sylandras21 Nov 13
Nov 13 Vengeance changes I would like to see Hey folks, I have been playing my vengeance DH a ton lately, and am kinda unhappy with our role in things. I have been trying to formulate so ideas on things I think would help us a ton. Anyway feel free to comment and/or suggest things. :) Vengeance mechanics: Souls: Souls have to become a buff instead of items on the ground. This is the most infuriating part of playing Vengeance IMO. "Hey look we are fighting near a wall/tree/hillside so my souls get auto consumed." "Hey look, I had to step 2 feet to avoid a boss mechanic, so my souls get auto consumed." "Hey look, no one stands still in pvp, so I have no chance in hell of absorbing souls properly to keep me alive." "Hey look we are fighting in water, so all my souls sink to the very bottom and are out of range of me." Complicated gameplay is supposed to be rewarding. The soul mechanics are just punishment with no real payoff. If they healed maybe 3x what they do now, it might be justified. Right now it is just frustrating. Mastery: Fel Blood We probably need to move some of the armor buff that goes to Demon Spikes to straight onto the demon hunter. I get that its a huge buff with about a one third uptime (a little over that with haste, but not much). Most masteries provide a much better benefit. Let's compare to other tanks (minus attack power as we all get that). Paladin: Straight damage reduction (which in consecrate which is pretty much all the time except maybe pvp), block chance. Pretty great mastery IMO. Warrior: Increases block and critical block chance. Pretty much a constant benefit again. Also synergizes with their other abilities based on block chance. Death Knight: Ok maybe not crazy good, but it is effectively giving more healing to the DK with their primary health restoring attack by providing them a damage shield based on the amount healed. This scales well in raids as well. Monk: Stacking evasion buff whenever hit until the next dodge. To be honest, I am not sure how good this is. I do not play a monk. Druid: Increases both health and healing received. This obviously is pretty cool, though obviously no real "mitigation" per say. Needless to say, I think our mastery could use a lot of work. We are in a weird place in that we aren't really evasion tanks (we don't have the talents, etc to support it), and we aren't mitigation tanks. Demon spikes gives us a decent boost to both, but I would rather have something do less and be more consistent. Talents: There is a lot to do here IMO, but I have a few suggestions. Razor Spikes: Make the damage increase passive, but maybe lower it to 10%. Change the snare to Soul Cleave and Felblade. Charred Flesh: Should also reduce the cooldown of Fiery Brand. I would say 30 seconds, but maybe that's overkill. Start with 15 second reduction? Feast of Souls: This healing is pathetic. I would honestly like to see the healing be instant and just added onto Soul Cleave. An additional 5k healing on Cleave would be intersting. Soul Rending: This should be moved baseline. This would at least make Metamorphosis a much better 3 minute cooldown. This would also give us a small amount of healing from the 5% leach to help alleviate some of the squishyness we see. Fracture: This talent needs to go baseline. I would recommend you nerf the damage some. Without this talent, playing the class is cancer. You end up spamming shear until you fall asleep from boredom. Honestly Shear could be made into a talent here where you get an extra charge of Fracture or something. Or you could make Shear hit like a ton of bricks as a talent so if players want the 1 soul at a time gameplay they get a benefit from it. Fel Devastation: First change the cooldown to 15 seconds. I would love to see this changed to a pain dump as well. "Consume all pain, and deal 2.5k damage, and heal for 5k for every 10 pain consumed over 2 seconds" or some such. Obviously numbers should be tweaked. Spirit Bomb would be the soul consumer, and Fel Devastation would be the pain consumer then. I think it would at least open up some different gameplay options (though I think Spirit Bomb would still be better) Gluttony: Rework it. Gluttony probably should just reduce the cooldown of Metamorphosis when you eat souls. I would move it out of the 108 line though and up to the 104 line. PVP Talents: *cringe* I don't even know where to start here other than don't NERF Demonic Trample. I would say we need something in here that gives us a consistent snare. Razor Spikes is a horrible talent in the PVE tree for that. We need something here maybe making our glaives snare (Yes I know Havoc has Master of the Glaive in their base tree) I am open to feedback here. Obviously feel free to agree/disagree, or even propose something else instead.Larsit3 Nov 13
Nov 13 Next DH spec? Since Demon hunters only have 2 specs, do you think that could make sense that a ranged spec be the next one? Something a littlebit like the demon hunter from D3. A mix of rogue and ranged attack would be sickkkNythkush3 Nov 13
Nov 12 Vengeance PVP Has anyone been able to really do much with Vengeance in PVP? Granted I am not the best player, but it really feels like we are a free kill. I know this probably ties back to how squishy we are in general, but seems like one CC and I am dead (especially against assassination, but that's pretty much everyone right now). It really seems like we need a big boost to damage in pvp to account for just how squishy we are. That said, I am open that maybe I just suck. Anyone have any suggestions? :)Larsit4 Nov 12
Nov 12 question about timewalking + glaives is it possible to do the timewalking instance first and then equip the glaives to unlock the appearance or does it have to be glaives first and then the timewalkimg, since it's starting soon and I don't want to have to wait another 6 monthsGobbyjr3 Nov 12
Nov 12 Tanking secondary stats? For M+, would I just stack haste/vers?Rhyze6 Nov 12
Nov 12 Getting D/C a lot during EYE BEAM please help im always getting Disconnected when i use eye beam. Not every time but maybe 10% of the time. it doesnt seem like a lot but it kinda is a big deal. Ive already died 6 times today from being D/C. Please fix this bug. Its been happening for over 2 weeks now tyYurizan17 Nov 12
Nov 11 Fist Weapons... Getting really tired of these ugly chunk of pointy metal. I can't even transmog them to nothing good other than artifacts. Can we get some 1h sword love up in this !@#$%?Youngthirst13 Nov 11
Nov 11 Ranged Demon Hunter Demon Hunters need a ranged spec. More and more bosses are becoming melee unfriendly and there are few classes that can change over. Make the demon hunters 3rd specialization a ranged class.Gaeand3960522 Nov 11
Nov 11 Demon Hunters seem too strong? This isn't a troll thread. I realize my Hunter isn't geared just yet but I've noticed this across a few characters at different ilevels. To me it feels as if Demon Hunters don't really have a negative at the moment. Tons of mobility, high self healing, high damage, defensive cool downs and cleave. I could definitely be wrong, so I'd like to hear it from a DH perspective if anyone would like to chime in. What classes do you have trouble with or see as your weaknesses? If there are weaknesses I definitely don't know them well enough to exploit.Omnixxide44 Nov 11
Nov 11 Spirit bomb So do I only use it once then soul cleave or just spam it.Virrgil4 Nov 11
Nov 10 NERF DEMON HUNTERS BLIZZARD nerf demon hunter to the ground pleaseOccullis12 Nov 10
Nov 10 Havoc kinda boring? Anyone else find the spec dreadfully boring to play? I was hoping to main my DH for BFA but everytime I do it feels awful. I think the issue is my finger doesn't leave the chaos strike/demons bite button enough. I actually get hand cramps if I play it too long. I know momentum makes it more "dynamic" bit I find it just freaks me and my group out wooshing everywhere lol. I know some people enjoy the spec, good for you. Just curious if it's just me that wished the gameplay got revamped.Wikir6 Nov 10
Nov 10 avoc Demon Hunter Hidden Artifact Weapon Does anyone know if you can still get the Guise of the Deathwalker Artifact Skin? I understand that you need the item to drop, but does it still drop? Can't seem to find anything on the web about it. Been farming it for a while in Suramar and nothing yet. Help!Naturenaga2 Nov 10
Nov 10 Mythic+ now vs Legion What’s up all, I’ve been thinking lately about how different mythic + feels now compared to legion, how tanks and healers need to be played differently, and how much more difficult it is. What are your thoughts? Do you like it? What do you like about it? Do you like the new dungeons compared to legions? Want to hear your thoughts Edit: I’m a VDH, posting on my alt.Anduz17 Nov 10
Nov 10 111 or 115 for Movement Speed Build? Hey, I'm building a movement speed set right now for farming old content and I'm unsure how the scaling for Mastery works in BFA. Does anyone know what the ideal level to freeze my character's XP is?Nevadensis4 Nov 10
Nov 10 DH Starting Zone Suddenly A Mess? I've played Demon Hunters before, back in Legion, and I never had much trouble. I rolled another one yesterday, and all of a sudden I began to notice that the starting zone is a multi-hour exercise in frustration. The quest 'bosses' that give you your skills? Can't solo 'em. I spent almost an hour trying and failing to kill the dude that gives you your throw glaive thingummybob. The gear? -- The greens you start with are often better than the blues you get from questing/killing rares (if you can manage to kill one). What the Fel happened?! This zone used to be interesting and engaging, now I'm struggling to take on one or two adds, getting few actual upgrades (the stats are so similar it's ridiculous), and can't progress without getting downright lucky or grouping up with someone!Lenoralei2 Nov 10
Nov 10 tiny addition for demon hunters on menu this is a very tiny suggestion, but I think demon hunters should get the same thing death knights get on the character selection screen where the ui icons are all blue for the color of their class, but for them it's green, it makes sense since they're technically the second hero classGobbyjr4 Nov 10
Nov 9 Eye beam keeps cancelling. Hey guys, pretty new to DH just boosted one and got to 113 after rerolling from Feral. Loving the playstyle so far just have an issue with my eyebeam randomly cancelling instantly before doing any damage at all and going on the full CD. Does anyone know why this could be happening? I don't know any replication steps but I am 100% confident it is not movement related.Buffdruids8 Nov 9
Nov 9 Leveling a DH Okay so question, I have debated leveling this guy. Are DH's just a well built class, or are they actually overtuned. I haven't levelled him because it seems like every toon I see is a DH, I just think they have an interesting toolkit for what I like to play.Zophem3 Nov 9
Nov 9 A third spec? Next xpac?Inaori45 Nov 9
Nov 9 Havoc Tier 2 Talents I'm curious about everybody's opinion on which talent they are taking on tier 2. So far I've only used Immolation Aura this expansion, but I'd like to hear from people using Demon Blades instead. Now I'm sure not many people will say this (lol), but with Reorigination Array at 10 stacks, and haste food, I have somewhere around 38-40% (sorry don't remember the exact number atm). When other things that give haste proc I feel like I can't build fury as fast as I spend. Does anyone feel taking Demon Blades would help in this situation? I'm sure I will adapt to it, but it's hard to practice since I'm not getting that huge increase in haste from Reorigination Array. Thanks in advance for any and all opinions! =DIllida3 Nov 9
Nov 9 Gutripper Stack? Does gutripper stack or just have it on one item only?Solarcyon6 Nov 9
Nov 8 How do you kill General Volroth? I never had this problem before, but I can't even get him to 50% before I die. I use all my abilities I have and can't even kill him. Did they increase the difficulty of the DH starting area? I've already died quite a lot, but I've beat every boss so far. But I'm gonna die 1000 times if that is what it takes to kill Volroth. So that is why before I get to that mark, maybe there is a strategy I'm missing? Or RNG? Dunno.Sylandras1 Nov 8
Nov 8 Thoughts on Eye Beam changes on PTR? What are everyone's thoughts on these changes? https://www.wowhead.com/news=288281/patch-8-1-ptr-build-28294-spell-and-class-changes-arcane-torrent-and-berserking-?webhook%2Fpatch-8-1-ptr-build-28294-achievements-and-class-changes&fbclid=IwAR08X2Kprw47Qp6Jw8D36e5ddUDDe9vKO985YHaU4jOlHMLRXUP1ILCf0gEKády52 Nov 8
Nov 8 Warglaives of Azzinoth drop rate increased? I Have to believe they increased the drop rate on the legendaries in BLack Temple, I got the mainhand last week, and offhand this week to get the achieve. Now I am ready for the timewalking skin :). If you haven't farmed them in awhile and still need them, give it a shot!Felrond79 Nov 8