BFA Dungeons, Island Expeditions, and Raids

57m Raid Testing Schedule - November 8th-12th On Thursday, November 8th and Friday, November 9th we will be conducting raid tests of the Mythic Battle of Dazar'alor. After Mythic testing has ended up Friday, we will open Normal bosses 1-6 for both faction. These bosses will remain available over the weekend. BOTH FACTIONS: Testing is open for both factions. However, for some bosses, raid members will temporarily re-live events as the opposite faction using a story flashback. Thursday, November 8th Jadefire Masters - Mythic Battle of Dazar'alor 13:00 PST (16:00 EST, 22:00 CET) Conclave of the Chosen - Mythic Battle of Dazar'alor 14:00 PST (17:00 EST, 23:00 CET) Horde will experience this boss as if they were Alliance. Friday, November 9th Mekkatorque - Mythic Battle of Dazar'alor 13:00 PST (16:00 EST, 22:00 CET) Alliance will experience this boss as if they were Horde. Grong - Mythic Battle of Dazar'alor 14:00 PST (17:00 EST, 23:00 CET) Normal Battle of Dazar'alor 16:00 PST (19:00 EST, 1:00 CET) As always, this testing schedule is very fluid and subject to the realities of a test environment. We might have to change the time of a testing session, change the bosses being tested, or cancel a test entirely, due to bugs, server hardware issues, etc. Keep an eye on this forum for the latest information, and thank you in advance for testing and providing feedback. Q: How do I get into the raid zone? A: In Zuldazar, Boralus, Dalaran, Orgrimmar, or Stormwind, you may speak to Nexus-Lord Donjon Rade III in order to teleport into the raid zone while it is open for testing. (The option to teleport into a zone will not be available when the zone is not open for testing.) Q: What character should I use to test the raid? A: Whichever you prefer. We will be scaling players' effective level to 120 for raid testing, and their item level to an appropriate threshold for the encounter(s) being tested. Q: How long does testing last? A: The primary purpose of testing is to give us the information we need to balance the encounters, evaluate how mechanics are playing out in practice, and identify bugs. Once we're satisfied that we've received that information for a given boss, we'll be shutting down testing. Usually this takes anywhere from 45 minutes to 2 hours, but there are no guarantees.Skordyn11 57m
16h Feedback: Mythic Grong Please use this thread for feedback and bug reports regarding this encounter, or related issues. Noting the nature of your group (Mythic guild premade, PUG, etc.) is helpful, as are any logs. Thank you to everyone who has come out to help test!Skordyn8 16h
1d Feedback: Mythic High Tinker Mekkatorque Please use this thread for feedback and bug reports regarding this encounter, or related issues. Noting the nature of your group (Mythic guild premade, PUG, etc.) is helpful, as are any logs. Thank you to everyone who has come out to help test!Skordyn7 1d
2d Feedback: Island Expeditions A new Battle for Azeroth feature, Island Expeditions, is now available for testing for characters that complete a the "Island Expedition" tutorial quest at level 116. Once unlocked, Normal Island Expeditions can be completed by characters of level 110-120. This unlock is account-wide. Heroic, Mythic, and PvP Island Expeditions become available at level 120. Alliance players can queue from the Expedition table in Boralus Harbor, near the Tradewinds Market. Look for the green ship occupying the second slip. Horde players can queue from the Expedition table in Zuldazar Harbor, at the Port of Zandalar, on the west side. Look for the red ship. What is the goal of an Island Expedition? The goal of an Island Expedition is to collect Azerite. The first team to 6000 Azerite wins. A group of NPCs from the opposing faction (or players, if PvP) will also be present, competing with you for the Azerite. Many things on the Island reward Azerite: chests, Azerite crystals, powerful creatures, friendly NPCs in need of aid, killing enemy NPCs, and more. You’ll find things you can interact with, scattered all across the Island to help you. Thank you for testing, and we’re looking forward to your feedback!Muffinus297 2d
Oct 30 Island Expeditions Schedule As some players have noticed, we’ve been adding invasion-style events featuring new types of creatures to Island Expeditions every week. Aside from adding a little variety, these also give you a chance to earn different cosmetic rewards. Here's a schedule for the remaining events which will be added each week over the next couple of months: Week of October 9 (this week): Water Elementals Week of October 16: Air Elementals Week of October 23: Black Dragons Week of October 30: Tol’vir Week of November 6: Twilight Dragons Week of November 13: Old GodsKaivax60 Oct 30
57m Arcane Torrent Thought this ability was supposed to be less useful than before.Martras5 57m
1h Island Expedition: Ice Invasion When does beta end? Can't even loot chests... SMHSantaklause6 1h
2h 3 M+ keys, 0 reward. WTF. I like M+, don’t get me wrong, but man the RNG after spending 30+ minutes in a dungeon and getting nothing is THE WORST. Right now raids are far more lucrative loot wise and even then its absolute RNG garbage. Blizzard, I know you’re able to do something about this feeling so awful. In today’s world players want their time invested to mean something, but as it stands sometimes you’ll spend time doing an activity and get no reward from it. That feels incredibly bad.Cbegsdh3 2h
3h Increasing Islands Rewards - Sept. 14 Thank you all for your feedback on Island Expeditions. We’ve been monitoring the rate of rewards from Islands so far, and while we believe we hit the mark with the Azerite rewards, we’re not happy with the drop rates for the various bonus rewards (such as transmog items, pets, quest starters, etc.) We’re currently working on a hotfix that will substantially increase the rate of these rewards. Once it’s live, you should start to see more of these items dropping for you (and your group members) on future Island Expeditions. While we don’t have a firm timeframe for this hotfix, we’re hoping to push it out later today. Again, thank you for your constructive feedback, and we look forward to seeing you on more Island Expeditions!Kaivax173 3h
3h Has Island Expeditions reward got nerfed? I been grind out Island Expeditions right before the big wave of everyone doing it. I figure out how rare mobs worked before the massive detail post about it. I claim this because I want to say, I farm Island Expeditions for some time now, but I think they might have got accidentally nerfed. I got a reward about 1/4 of the time, but since Monday I have done about 20 Island Expeditions with the same method and haven't seen anything. Is it me, or something bigger? Could it be I haven't turn in those silly turn in quest from Island Expeditions?Tïm17 3h
4h Irritating spirit healer One of the most irritating things in BFA is that taunting spirit healer. It's already bad enough that you die and then to be taunted by it. Really makes you want to continue. What to !@#$ing go!!!Jameth3 4h
5h Remove votekick/deserter from islands Was doing islands on an alt, and was appropriately pulling packs of trash/rares and aoeing them down. Some rogue apparently didn't agree with the proper strategy as they were just stealthing to rares and attempting to kill them. When they died, they asked me why I'm pulling trash and proceeded to votekick me out. Votekick abuse creates a toxic community and is basically griefing.Rockharddad5 5h
5h Suggestion: LFR Generosity Reward For LFR only perhaps Blizzard could devise a reward system for those that trade loot to other players that they did not queue with. This would give an encouragement to players to trade off loot to others looking to gear up. Perhaps a currency that gives re-rolls - Coins of Generosity, or a buff that increases loot chance on the next LFR boss they are loot eligible for.Ailanthus7 5h
5h Suggestion: Heroic and Mythic Warfronts In order to not segregate the community with 3 tiers of content, I propose Warfronts to be of Heroic difficulty as a baseline. Heroic Warfronts: Captured nodes will be under constant assault. This would avoid players from spending too much time running around picking up wood and iron and turning the Warfront into the snoozefest we have now. If you don't defend your captured nodes, you lose them, fortifying the enemies position and pounding you into submission. You can actually lose a Warfront. I know, strange concept. Mythic Warfront: Your captured nodes will be under constant assault from the enemy faction and mercenaries. These mercs will send assassins and infiltrate behind enemy lines. If they kill your commander, game over. Mercs and the enemy faction will use flanking tactics and attempt to assault strategic positions from multiple sides simultaneously.Eyeris0 5h
6h Mythic plus really needs to be fixed Bliz you really need to make some changes to mythic plus. Rewards Rewards do not match the difficulty at all. Most people at 370 average item level are not completing plus 10's regularly. Class balance Many classes are under represented in mythic plus. Look at guardian druids or resto shamans. If you can't balance the classes properly because of incompetence, then you need to lower the ceiling on difficulty. Testing Did anyone test explosive? Too many of the instances are next to impossible with explosives and some of the other affixes. If you lack the ability to balance them properly, you should remove the bugged affixes until they can be properly implemented. Affix imbalance If you can't balance the affixes across every specialization... for example if the majority of tanks are represented by two classes, then you need to either lower the difficulty or bring the other specializations up to par for the course. The majority of DPS, tank and healers should not be mostly represented by a few specs. That's flat out disgraceful. I don't expect any meaningful changes to be made, but it would be nice.Felgoop26 6h
7h It's been 73 Days Since Uldir was released. In that time: 1454x 20 man guilds WORLDWIDE have cleared heroic G'huun https://www.warcraftlogs.com/zone/rankings/19#metric=progress&difficulty=4&search=size.20.20&boss=2122&page=30 434x 15 man guilds WORLDWIDE have cleared heroic G'huun https://www.warcraftlogs.com/zone/rankings/19#metric=progress&difficulty=4&search=size.15.15&boss=2122&page=9 162x 12 man guilds WORLDWIDE have cleared heroic G'huun https://www.warcraftlogs.com/zone/rankings/19#metric=progress&difficulty=4&search=size.10.12&boss=2122&page=4 32x 10 man guilds WORLDWIDE have cleared heroic G'huun https://www.warcraftlogs.com/zone/rankings/19#metric=progress&difficulty=4&search=size.10.10&boss=2122&page=1 There is an obvious scaling issue going on here with smaller teams.Yam1 7h
10h How To Raider.Io: Beginners First Guide! Hope someone finds this helpful! How To Raider IO This guide was written to help new and old players understand mythic plus Raider IO system, why it is useful, and how to increase your score. Legacy, it wasn't always raider IO: In the old days, it was friend lists, then epics, then gear-score, then it was achievements. With M+ came the most comprehensive rating system ever, Raider IO. Regardless of all the posts about how raider IO sucks, there has always been a rating system and a way to measure players abilities. Why is raider IO useful? Raider IO is an MMR system, plain and simple. This helps groups recruit like minded players with comparable experience, commitment, and skill. Like any system, it is not 100% correct. You will see score req'd jump the 1k mark soon. Unfriendly to Casuals: Finding a high key group as a casual player can be difficult, because your score is just an indicator of time invested in M+. This is an area where guilds come in handy! I have helped several guild mates raise their scores to the respectable 800-1k range (My score is only 871!). If you are not that social in game, don't have many friends, or simply don't care to put groups together, Mythic Plus will continue to be difficult. HOW TO RAISE YOUR SCORE: 1. Understand the score: Did you know its easier to raise your score on a low pop server? It is easier to get a score the earlier you run your key? Blizzard only scores the top 500 keys. On high pop realms, later in the week, you HAVE to run a 10+ to get a score. This is because the top 500 spots are already taken by 10 keys. You can get a decent score 2 chesting 10x 8 keys. 2. Comprehensive: To get a 1k score, you need to run all 10 dungeons at a 10 difficulty in time and be scored. But 1k is not required! Start with a dungeon you NEED loot from. Level 5 or 6, and just run it 2-3 times. It will help you understand the place and give you more ammo to get into a better group. 3. The Tank: When it comes to tanking, M+ is the pinnacle for me. Nothing as sweet as joining a group and the tank knows every pull, mark, correct strat for the dungeon. Tanks that invest the time to know M+ are invaluable, and need to be on your friend list 4. Get Gud!: Not trying to be elitist, but when you start to get good at M+, invites will come to you. 5. Experience: No matter what your IO says, experience is the key. Knowing the pulls, the strategy, the affixes, the comp, and your role for every dungeon is what will propel you to an easy and fun M+ experience. Closing: Its not always about the loot - make a real game of it. If you are just doing M+ for the weekly chest, you are in it for all the wrong reasons. Having a small group of friends that meets up on scheduled day, throws their keys on the table, and starts going down the list of who needs what is where the fun begins. When out of nowhere, you time that 11 AD, or that 10 Kings Rest was cake! When you sub out a group member for a guildie or friend who needs to get started. Then the loot just falls from the sky. Thanks For Reading!Urgent5 10h
10h Deserter Debuff Queue for LFR -> 10 Minute Wait -> Queue Pops -> Accept Invitation -> Teleport to Dungeon -> Troll Pull -> Die -> Run Back -> Troll Pull -> Die -> Run Back -> Troll Pull -> Die -> Leave Group -> 30 Minute Debuff. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯Traedrel1 10h
12h Nerf Legion raids Can we nerf a few of these a bit? Specifically Eonar and Kil'Jaiden? The first is apparently far too hard for the average pug to understand and week after week runs collapse there because 'tricky'. Just making the skip automatic would be great. As for Kil'jaiden he's still so hard without the right comp (e.g. druids with roar) that all groups I've seen just disband before they attempt him.... That can't be right for previous expansion content. (before anyone judges - I've cleared all of these bar Kil'Jaiden. Its just pretty horrible and frustrating to struggle this much trying to run old content)Pandamonea1 12h
13h 100 islands expeditions.. Here's the result: https://imgur.com/a/X2cIdHr the addon only tracks items like transmogs,pets and plundered weapons.. not the ap quests or dubloons satchel. all of the runs were done by queing randoms (normal difficulty) some groups were good others were really bad.. Conlusion: suffer at your own risk by farming this and I strongly believe they reverted the drop rate buff.. the drop rate seems really bad if from 100 islands only 23 times I got something useful then the drop rate is really low but I really want squawks and the mogu mount so it's going to be a long journey here..Xyona16 13h
18h Island Expeditions difficulty effect on drops Hi Since i saw the new mounts i feel in love with the parrot mount and i wanted to get one done mythic freehold both week but with my luck i wil never get one there so i tried to do the Island Expeditionsfor Squawks. At the first week Mythic was challening but after week 2 with gear it is just a joke mostly with a good group.... Soo after more then 100 won Mythic island expeditions and a lost sanity later, I only got 1 pet, nothing else even that pet is the most common one. Is there some timegate so you will not get pets/mounts chance after a set amount exploration per week or the chance is really that bad if that is the case good luck for anyone getting the 28 pet achivemnt. So to go back to the original question, is there any difference on drop chance if not then there is literally no real reason to do mythic as you can do normal faster with 0% chance to die. So can we get some conformation about that mythic gives more chance if not then this whole Island Expedition is nothing more then do some normal fast for the weekly reward while you hate your life nothing else. Also please either make the bags wich gives only Seafarer's Dubloons something else to drop or make Seafarer's Dubloons atually usefull for someone who only does pve as i have over 300 saved up and using it for pvp just makes the already 90% onesided games even worse, like i can heal 50% of my hp 5 times in one fight sounds soo much fun.Ellorah5 18h
19h Uldir - Zul heroic 10 man raid tuning/bug Our guild has been trying to push heroic Uldir for a while and got completely roadblocked on Zul. After one full night of raiding dedicated to just Zul with two 20% wipes, a few members of our guild started investigating. If we just look at warcraftlogs and sort the logs by Zul heroic clears with group size less than 12 (for small raids), a problem becomes apparent immediately. Heroic Difficulty: 10-man raid - 19 Zul Kills 11-man raid - 58 Zul Kills 12-man raid - 112 Zul Kills And it goes up pretty quickly from there. So there is clearly some slight tuning that might be necessary So this was a cause for some concern on it's own but none-the-less, we were still committed in trying to clear. One thing while we were doing our engagements stood out in particular. One of our healers seemed to get Dark Revelation cast on them a strangely large amount of times. In fact, when we went through the numbers, one of our healers had Dark Revelation casted on them 29 times over an entire raid night. On its own that number doesn't seem to significant, especially over 26 wipes, but every single other player in the raid had it cast on them 17-20 times, except for one outlier. Our other healer had dark revelation cast on them a single time over the entire raid night. They were present in every single fight, every single engagement, and active in combat. When checking other logs to see if this is consistent with other raid nights, this seems to be the case. Previous raid nights almost entirely dedicated to this boss had dark relevation cast on this one healer in particular 17 times among a range of 11-17 casts for the rest of the group (except tanks). The same outlier (different player) was present; the other healer had dark revelation cast on them a single time. Honestly, if the spell is being cast randomly among all party members excluding the tanks, there should be a pretty close to even distribution. I understand the deviances in the ranges which is going to happen regardless, but when one healer is effected by the spell once over an entire raid night and the other is having it cast on them just as much as, if not more than the DPS, something is very clearly wrong. After talking with various high level players in healing discords (mostly priest), many of them expressed surprise since they had only had it cast on them once or twice over all of their attempts, some even never. Conversations with other players in various discords yields player's claiming that the spell is supposed to be random, with healers almost never getting Dark Revelation cast on them except when the raid is wiping. After checking all the logs, this behavior held true for one healer, but not the other. Supposedly it is based off of player position or player ID, but that would be monumentally stupid from a coding perspective and only serve to create problems such as this one. Here is a link to the warcraft logs file for the most recent raid night where users can verify for themselves. https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/Qpwq4zcdbLWx7VZ9/ At the very least I would hope this would be fixed in some way but I doubt that will be the case. This bug makes it extremely difficult for us to try to kill Zul. Some players have suggested it is targeting by playerID which leads to just this one healer in particular getting annihilated for absolutely no reason. TL;DR - Dark revelation is targeting one of our healers and not the other.Amaurus13 19h
21h Any groups doing PTR raid testing tonight? Healer looking to do some PTR testing before it's gone but having a hard time find anyone interested...Ignorant0 21h
1d Waycrest Manor on alts So I joined a mythic group on my alt and the gates were all closed. Do I really need to do the whole storyline again, or am I missing something? (I completed all the quests/storylines on my main)Stormshadow4 1d
1d Dropping combat in warfront I’m at the circle of elements on my druid there is 3 tanks here so I try to leave combat to switch to balance I make it almost all the way back to the starting zone and can’t drop combat fix this.Omnipotentjc3 1d
1d Island Expeditions: Scenarios 2.0 Doing this on mobile, so forgive some errors here and there. I want to throw some thoughts out on Island Expeditions, and where WoW can move forward from them. But, to have any discussion on that, I want to first applaud Blizzard for the technical things that they are, and their attempt to bring procedurally generated content to wow coupled with a new step in their AI programming in the game. I premise that the healthiest way to examine IEs are as scenarios 2.0. First introduced in MoP, they were brief three player storylines that had some gameplay in a strict structured setting. Since then, the 1.X iterations have cemented scenarios as the premier ways to tell in-game story without disrupting the world. If they were so great in MoP, why abandon them? Because they only told one story each, and occupied an odd place in gearing players/the reward system. To fix this, Blizzard would need to find a way to 'energize' scenarios in order to make them somewhat fresh every time. When the designers developed the puzzle system for the Mind-Worms/ etc in Legion, they hinted at procedurally generated content and its applications in the futurr. Yes, I think they were referring to the tech for IEs. This supposedly brings that fresh content to scenarios, right? In essence, it could, but the game swung too widely in the other direction, cutting out the story entirely and making them both too random and far too much the same. Premise: Diablo had the correct mix of random procedurally generated content and story elements. You had the random hallways and monsters, but you had tent-pole story elements mixed in. I would contend that the developers should look to improving upon the system with more set 'story' pieces that can be encountered in IEs. For example, for the Druid Islands we have the drop that takes you to the Moonglade to learn they are a feralized enclave that left for the islands long ago. This can be expanded upon by adding 4-5 set encounters that expand on the lore and maybe drop items that unlock difficult group bosses for the overworld, such as with the Arrakoa in BC or the Dungeon Set 2 questline in the original dungeons. These kind of interactions expand on the IEs and iterate on the scenario idea that this evolved from. What needs to happen next is to marry the best parts of the original scenarios (storytelling) with the better parts of the new format (evolving and modifiable gameplay).Meirneth5 1d
1d Buff the IE rewards! Since you guys "buffed" the loot drop rate which seemed to last about 4 days, the loot seemed to have taken a turn for the worse. I'm sure it's working as intended, but how hard is it to look at this forum and see that there are hundreds of people speaking up about this, blizz? Specifically because you plan on adding more types of NPC's therefore making it harder and harder to obtain the items we want in the long run. We need to see a buff in loot, and a way to target/challenge specific invasions. Plant a pirate flag on the beach, mess with some funky thunder orb to target naga, step on a lizard to make the saurok storm the beaches!!! Don't forget how many people in your playerbase are perfectionists, and collectors, and they are being defeated by this double layered RNG. I for one have ran almost 2000 of these, and have a few pets and quest items that I proudly deleted in the hopes of getting Squawks to drop. The majority of my runs have been during weeks where pirates were stationed on the rotting mire, and I have had zero luck with that. I have had multiple friends run them with me, the mount would drop for them maybe the 2nd or 3rd go on the rotting mire, and they would casually slip out and go do other content while I still pretend like the more I grind these pirates the better chances I will have for this to drop, and then I can go enjoy other aspects of the game. That was never the case, and I'm still here with nothing to show for it! I feel like I had better luck farming specific BOE epics in vanilla off of NPC's in winterspring. I'm not the only one that is tired of this, blizz. You're my favorite gaming company, please listen to your playerbase! 8.1 is right around the corner, and we would love to see a little more than a new vanity item vendor. We need a little bit of love to fix this system.Cattywompus7 1d
1d Cross Realm Mythic Raid Locks Once a Mythic raid goes cross realm can we please have it like heroic where you can only get loot once from a boss but are not locked to a raid ID? Keeping the 20 man requirement is fine but having this raid ID lock is very cumbersome. What is the rationale for keeping the raid ID lock once cross realm has been enabled?Jalenoth9 1d
1d A casual's view...How to make BFA fun. They almost made this expac amazing. Instead IMO it's stale, flat, and no fun. It's anti-fun. It's still fixable. I'm a casuals casual. I don't raid anymore, and don't do Mythic. But from my perspective, they need to; (1) Fix crafting. Seriously. Make it fun, useful, and profitable again. (2) Add outer game world content. More rare pets to find. Actual rares running around that drop cool loot...heck, let them drop the old super rare and much sought after TopHat and Sunglasses recipes amongst other things. Rare hunter pets. Mini quest chains, maybe class specific...something that makes it feel like your progressing your character. Recipes to find for crafting. Anything...reason to be out there running around beside WQ. (3) Get rid of the Arathi loot pinatas. Let them have a vague chance of a gear drop, otherwise let them drop azerite or something. Gold. Anything but gear. I literally geared an alt to 340 plus just from the rares and the WBs, in a couple hours. Boom! Done. Grats Blizz! You just rendered ALL the other low level content pointless in one swell foop. (4) Replace heroic dungeons with M-0, make them queue-able. M-0 is what heroics should be, so just call them "heroics". You'll get more people in them AND force them to play nice with others, communicate, and hey, maybe they'll have to do more than "gogogogogo". Give normals the heroic loot tables. Add more pets/mounts to M0, and maybe a chance at some better ilv gear as a rare drop...give people a reason to grind them. Also decent rep/exp gains. (5) Stromgard warfront; every time is Groundhog Day. Boring. Create a couple alternate scenarios to make it more interesting. It can't be that hard. Don't make every run drop 340 gear. Vary it up some, anything but <insert a quarter> out pops an epic. Also, maybe a gold/azerite reward proportional to what you actually did in the match (besides AFK). (6) Islands; Make them worthwhile to play and replay. Add a rare/mini boss to them with a chance to drop epic gear iLv appropriate to difficulty...biased towards weapons since they're hard to get otherwise. You have to find/kill the rare, without capping azerite, and before the other team. Rare hard enough to kill, it takes 3. Real gold awards. And hey, if you open a honking big chest, would it kill Blizz to have it give you something right on the spot, like a standard loot chest? Getting everything at the end, via pop up window, is lame. (7) Tier gear or something similar. Taking out tier gear was huge mistake. Do you know why alot of people, to include raiders, ran and re-ran LFR? That's right, tier gear. Without it, and given the LFR equivalent epics raining from the sky...what reason is there to run LFR? Which the greater proportion of players have always ran. LFR is like getting a root canal, who's going to do it if there's no chance of a meaningful reward? It was repeatable, grindable content, why on earth render it pointless?Jamesfisk4 1d
2d Normal Raid Testing Bug Alliance side is currently unable to get past first boss due to a crash issue when the boss goes into her 2nd seal phase. Would love to see this get fixed so we can test the later bosses.App0 2d
2d What item level is needed Mythic Raiding ? What item level is needed for those.Lizzyon6 2d
2d Kicked From Expedition and Debuff The fact that two other people can gang up on person and kick them is bad enough, but then getting the 30 minute deserter debuff at the same is horse dung! If you are going to allow kicks from a three man group like this, don't give the person the 30 minute debuff, or don't allow only 2 people to kick on person. I just got kicked because I decide to kill a rare that the other two skipped, then I went running after them, while stealth on my rogue, trying to avoid brining other mobs, they had aggroed a crap ton of mobs and was trying to kill another rare mob and both of them died, then I went to try to kill the rare and after they ressed they went and killed the rare they had been working, and I ressed and was starting to work my way back to them once again stealthed to avoid aggro, and I get kicked and 30 minute debuff. Fix this! Crap!Brophy2 2d
2d Keystone Conqueror: Season One So I just finished the last dungeon I needed this week to have every BFA dungeon completed in time for a 10 or higher key. I did not receive the achievement. Is this achieve not on live servers? Or is it similar to how the pvp achieves worked, where it won't come until the end of the season?Akbartheiiv1 2d
3d Island Expeditions Frost Elemental Lord Wtf is that? I cant loot the chest bc the tick damage interrupt me but the bots can?? The portal boss that i did was spamming a lethal skill, i only killed him bc im overgeared for a Normal IE, if it was H i would never killed him (and i died once too). Is that intended or... and can you PLEASE fix the Naga portal boss, she is under the earth for a month at this pointDyllann5 3d
3d Gear Swapping as of November Hello everyone, I've been thinking lately about maybe coming back to WoW, though whenever I remember some of the changes between expansions, I get a bit unsure. How do people handle not being able to swap gear on Mythic+ nowadays, for example. Are the talents and stats balanced enough so that swapping gear doesn't make much of a difference?Batatafrita0 3d
3d Erm... Furbolgs? Am I missing something here? Verdant wilds this week. The image shows primal druids, but when you get into the actual island... They're furbolgs? There's no loot table for furbolgs though? What do furbolgs drop? Are they just another form of primal druid?Maizou2 3d
3d Everyone: Boycott Expeditions until... They let us target rewards we actually want AND buff the mount drop rates! Doing thousands of Island Expeditions and having 0 mounts to show for it is a 100% motivation killer.Prometheium1 3d
3d Feedback: Mythic Jadefire Masters Please use this thread for feedback and bug reports regarding this encounter, or related issues. Noting the nature of your group (Mythic guild premade, PUG, etc.) is helpful, as are any logs. Thank you to everyone who has come out to help test!Skordyn8 3d
3d Feedback: Conclave of the Chose Please use this thread for feedback and bug reports regarding this encounter, or related issues. Noting the nature of your group (Mythic guild premade, PUG, etc.) is helpful, as are any logs. Thank you to everyone who has come out to help test!Skordyn5 3d
4d is anyone out there queing pvp islands pvp islands are one of the biggest blocks for the title. the reward is nowhere near the effort so participation is low in a mode that people are already pretty split on. pvp version could use some help in rewards to bump up players interestFinesthour4 4d
4d Underrot Skip to first boss I have tried this rouge shroud skip a few times and always end up pulling everything, wiping(crying a little) then just killing our way to the first boss anyways. Can someone please give me some tips to do this successfully. Cheers!Gutterball1 4d
4d Imperfect Physiology Debuff Times The dungeon journal says that on Heroic G'Huun the Imperfect Physiology debuff lasts 5 (maybe 6) minutes. Icy-veins.com says that debuff timer scales down with group size. However I can't plan a 10-m orb runner group without knowing those timers. Does anyone know the breakdown of raid-size versus Imperfect Physiology duration?Ghërman0 4d
4d Half the potency of Fort/Tyran at 2 Add the other half to level 15, and rebalance accordingly. Problem solved.PlayerKZVLQH1 4d
5d Dubloons for Vanity = Slow Expeditions I wish Blizzard would reconsider exchanging tons of Seafarer's Dubloons for vanity items. This will incentivize players to hoard their dubloons instead of spending them for powerups. This won't make Island Expeditions that much harder, but will make them take longer to complete. This will lead to frustrating Expedition experiences. Players should be encouraged to purchase powerups, experiment, and have fun! Instead of say 100 dubloons for a pet, it should be gated behind an Achievement, instead. A pet for acquiring 100 dubloons would be more ideal. Add more milestone achievements for more pets/toys/mounts. You can even give players choice: for each milestone achieved, they receive a voucher. The vendor takes 1 voucher for the vanity item of their choice. This achievement idea is still flawed. Players still might sit on an increasing supply of dubloons. It just goes up and up and they never both vendoring them. How might we improve? Change the achievement to: Kill 500 creatures who were ever under the effect of a dubloon-purchased item. Death via purchased siegecraft also counts. Now you have to buy powerups and put in some modicum of effort. Players should now spend dubloons more, but there's still the issue of a glut of excess dubloons, acquired faster than one can reasonably expend them. What to do? Once a week, allow them to purchase a Seal of Wartorn Fate for 12 Dubloons, counting toward their 2/wk max accrual. This also alleviates any problem of not enough players trying Island Expeditions. Several will do just enough a week to avoid paying through other currencies.Feyd1 5d
5d Cross-Realm Mythic Group Finder Hey guys, Sorry if this was asked before but since Open Raid is no longer a thing is there a forum/community site where you can sign up for? I'd like to consistently go with the same group for times that work for me.Nincompoops0 5d
5d Alright, did you nerf the rewards? What in the heck is going on? It seems like now that people are running these farming the drops, they are non-existent. I've done so damn many of these in the last two weeks, and haven't really seen anything drop. There for a bit I was getting pets, quest drops, etc. Now I barely even get a satchel of doubloons. This is -so- frustrating, Blizzard. Can you give some clarification?Melfuriah34 5d
5d Get rid of the expedition NPC Team You know, I'd love to just kinda meander around and explore an island, but instead I get these obnoxious NPCs not only forcing me to rush through, but deal with their annoying, spammy mechanics. Who thought this would be fun?Felonious4 5d
5d THE ORBS REZ YOU!!!! If you don't release your corpse, the orbs in island expeditions rez you when another player grabs it.Refreshments7 5d
5d Underwater boss in Rise of Azshara Hi, Just a quick heads up. Currently when Vengeance Demon Hunters tank anything in water, if you're using Spirit Bomb or Soul Cleave, your soul fragments fall to the bottom of the area, and can't be drawn back in for use. Examples of this happening in the world at the moment are that Tentulos boss in Tiragarde Sound. Could this be fixed before we hit an underwater boss, which if the tech is the same, we won't be able to use any soul consuming abilities on? ThanksFelbars3 5d
5d Rage quitting +keys need repercussions! RAGE QUITTERS ARE GONNA MAKE ME QUIT THIS GAME!!! Can we please, PLEASE get some kind of deserter status for people that leave groups during mythic +keys, Seems like about 50% of all the groups I've been in people rage quit for the most minor of reasons, just to list a few.. (an extra pull they weren't happy with, someone forgot to CC a pat, minor issues in the beginning that will lead to key not being completed in a +3 or +2, someone giving constructive criticism and the individual took the wrong way. with no repercussion, There basically trolling keys. how is this fair? And there's no way to track them. I find it worse the better the IO score is the more that player feels they don't need to be there. BLIZZARD YOU HAVE A PROBLEM. PLEASE FIX THIS ISSUE!Torrentz28 5d