BFA Dungeons, Island Expeditions, and Raids

13h Feedback: Island Expeditions A new Battle for Azeroth feature, Island Expeditions, is now available for testing for characters that complete a the "Island Expedition" tutorial quest at level 116. Once unlocked, Normal Island Expeditions can be completed by characters of level 110-120. This unlock is account-wide. Heroic, Mythic, and PvP Island Expeditions become available at level 120. Alliance players can queue from the Expedition table in Boralus Harbor, near the Tradewinds Market. Look for the green ship occupying the second slip. Horde players can queue from the Expedition table in Zuldazar Harbor, at the Port of Zandalar, on the west side. Look for the red ship. What is the goal of an Island Expedition? The goal of an Island Expedition is to collect Azerite. The first team to 6000 Azerite wins. A group of NPCs from the opposing faction (or players, if PvP) will also be present, competing with you for the Azerite. Many things on the Island reward Azerite: chests, Azerite crystals, powerful creatures, friendly NPCs in need of aid, killing enemy NPCs, and more. You’ll find things you can interact with, scattered all across the Island to help you. Thank you for testing, and we’re looking forward to your feedback!Muffinus143 13h
1d Feedback: Mythic Fetid Devourer Please use this thread for feedback and bug reports regarding this encounter, or related issues. Noting the nature of your group (Mythic guild premade, PUG, etc.) is helpful, as are any logs. Thank you to everyone who has come out to help test!Skordyn13 1d
1d Feedback: Mythrax Please use this thread for feedback and bug reports regarding this encounter, or related issues. Noting the nature of your group (Mythic guild premade, PUG, etc.) is helpful, as are any logs. Thank you to everyone who has come out to help test!Skordyn8 1d
1d Feedback: Mythic Zul Please use this thread for feedback and bug reports regarding this encounter, or related issues. Noting the nature of your group (Mythic guild premade, PUG, etc.) is helpful, as are any logs. Thank you to everyone who has come out to help test!Skordyn14 1d
3d Raid Testing Schedule - May 16th-18th On Wednesday, Thursday and Friday, May 16th-18th we will be conducting raid tests of Mythic Uldir. We will also be conducting another test of Heroic Mythrax on Friday, May 18th. Wednesday, May 16th Zek'voz - Mythic Uldir 13:00 PDT (16:00 EDT, 22:00 CEST) Vectis - Mythic Uldir 14:00 PDT (17:00 EDT, 23:00 CEST) Thursday, May 17th Taloc - Mythic Uldir 13:00 PDT (16:00 EDT, 22:00 CEST) MOTHER - Mythic Uldir 14:00 PDT (17:00 EDT, 23:00 CEST) Friday, May 18th Fetid Devourer - Mythic Uldir 13:00 PDT (16:00 EDT, 22:00 CEST) Zul - Mythic Uldir 14:00 PDT (17:00 EDT, 23:00 CEST) Mythrax - Heroic Uldir 15:00 PDT (18:00 EDT, 0:00 CEST) As always, this testing schedule is very fluid and subject to the realities of a Beta environment. We might have to change the time of a testing session, change the bosses being tested, or cancel a test entirely, due to bugs, server hardware issues, etc. Keep an eye on this forum for the latest information, and thank you in advance for testing and providing feedback. Q: How do I get into the raid zone? A: In Zuldazar, Boralus, Dalaran, Orgrimmar, or Stormwind, you may speak to Nexus-Lord Donjon Rade III in order to teleport into the raid zone while it is open for testing. (The option to teleport into a zone will not be available when the zone is not open for testing.) Q: What character should I use to test the raid? A: Whichever you prefer. We will be scaling players' effective level to 120 for raid testing, and their item level to an appropriate threshold for the encounter(s) being tested. Q: How long does testing last? A: The primary purpose of testing is to give us the information we need to balance the encounters, evaluate how mechanics are playing out in practice, and identify bugs. Once we're satisfied that we've received that information for a given boss, we'll be shutting down testing. Usually this takes anywhere from 45 minutes to 2 hours, but there are no guarantees.Skordyn1 3d
May 8 Consolidated Dungeon Feedback Threads Freehold: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20761606841 Tol Dagor: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20761986881 Atal'Dazar: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20761606840 The MOTHERLODE!!: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20762196388 Shrine of the Storm: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20762267718 The Underrot: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20762257739 Temple of Sethraliss: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20762217709 Waycrest Manor: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20762247685 Kings' Rest: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20763626199 Siege of Boralus: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20763656203Skordyn1 May 8
1h Feedback: Kings' Rest Hi all, A new Battle for Azeroth dungeon – Kings' Rest - is now available for testing on the Beta. This dungeon is only available on Mythic difficulty. In this thread, we'd like to gather as much of your feedback as possible regarding the new dungeon, once you've had a chance to run it. Any feedback you have would be greatly appreciated, including topics like: The overall flow of the dungeon Visuals, including creatures and environment Boss encounters and their mechanics Overall difficulty Any bugs or unexpected behavior you may have encountered Any other general thoughts about the dungeon Thanks!Skordyn8 1h
2h Feedback: The MOTHERLODE!! Hi all, A new Battle for Azeroth dungeon – The MOTHERLODE!! - is now available for testing on the Beta. In this thread, we'd like to gather as much of your feedback as possible regarding the new dungeon, once you've had a chance to run it. Any feedback you have would be greatly appreciated, including topics like: The overall flow of the dungeon Visuals, including creatures and environment Boss encounters and their mechanics Overall difficulty Any bugs or unexpected behavior you may have encountered Any other general thoughts about the dungeon Thanks!Skordyn81 2h
8h Feedback: The Underrot Hi all, A new Battle for Azeroth dungeon – The Underrot - is now available for testing on the Beta. In this thread, we'd like to gather as much of your feedback as possible regarding the new dungeon, once you've had a chance to run it. Any feedback you have would be greatly appreciated, including topics like: The overall flow of the dungeon Visuals, including creatures and environment Boss encounters and their mechanics Overall difficulty Any bugs or unexpected behavior you may have encountered Any other general thoughts about the dungeon Thanks!Skordyn39 8h
10h How do I start Island Expeditions? I just hit 120, dont have any further quests to do. Seems like War Campaign quests also bugged out for me. Do i need that stuff to do Island Expeditions? Feel lost atm.Tbh10 10h
10h Feedback: Waycrest Manor Hi all, A new Battle for Azeroth dungeon – Waycrest Manor - is now available for testing on the Beta. In this thread, we'd like to gather as much of your feedback as possible regarding the new dungeon, once you've had a chance to run it. Any feedback you have would be greatly appreciated, including topics like: The overall flow of the dungeon Visuals, including creatures and environment Boss encounters and their mechanics Overall difficulty Any bugs or unexpected behavior you may have encountered Any other general thoughts about the dungeon Thanks!Skordyn41 10h
12h No access for expeditions or war campaign? I hit 120 on my DK and I can't access either expeditions or war campaigns.Zombiedog0 12h
12h Can't queue for island expeditions I am 120 and have the quest called 'Island expedition' in the war campaign. It asks me to speak to Capt Flynn Fairwind. Whilst he is at the table and clickable, the continue button is grey and won't let me interact. When i click on the table it thanks me for testing but has no other options. Have i missed a pre-req, and if so, how can i tell? This is on a dark iron dwarf lock. thxThaera7 12h
13h Feedback: Temple of Sethraliss Hi all, A new Battle for Azeroth dungeon – Temple of Sethraliss - is now available for testing on the Beta. In this thread, we'd like to gather as much of your feedback as possible regarding the new dungeon, once you've had a chance to run it. Any feedback you have would be greatly appreciated, including topics like: The overall flow of the dungeon Visuals, including creatures and environment Boss encounters and their mechanics Overall difficulty Any bugs or unexpected behavior you may have encountered Any other general thoughts about the dungeon Thanks!Skordyn37 13h
13h Feedback: Siege of Boralus Hi all, A new Battle for Azeroth dungeon – Siege of Boralus - is now available for testing on the Beta. This dungeon is only available on Mythic difficulty. In this thread, we'd like to gather as much of your feedback as possible regarding the new dungeon, once you've had a chance to run it. Any feedback you have would be greatly appreciated, including topics like: The overall flow of the dungeon Visuals, including creatures and environment Boss encounters and their mechanics Overall difficulty Any bugs or unexpected behavior you may have encountered Any other general thoughts about the dungeon Thanks!Skordyn14 13h
13h Feedback: Freehold Hi all, A new Battle for Azeroth dungeon – Freehold - is now available for testing on the Beta. In this thread, we'd like to gather as much of your feedback as possible regarding the new dungeon, once you've had a chance to run it. Any feedback you have would be greatly appreciated, including topics like: The overall flow of the dungeon Visuals, including creatures and environment Boss encounters and their mechanics Overall difficulty Any bugs or unexpected behavior you may have encountered Any other general thoughts about the dungeon Thanks!Skordyn66 13h
15h Punishing Mechanics One of my pet peeves of mechanics in WoW is that mechanics that do not kill the player who fails, the healer is the one who has to "pay". I'm in favor of more mechanics that punish the person who fails it. Take for example, Darkheart Thicket. Players know how nightmare bolt and growing Paranoia work, even on a normal dungeon level, because its a punishing mechanic to those who fail it, regardless of difficulty. Most other dungeon mechanics just damage the player, and they don't seem to learn to avoid it. There seems to be a bit of this in BfA dungeon design. Atal Dazar: Priestess has a mechanic where you deal 30% less damage if hit by it. Rezan fears you (unable to attack) if you don't line of sight him. Theres blinding sand from Merektha (Snake Boss) in Temple, and the Sand Queen (Tol Dagor) stunning the player for stepping in a sand pile. I think sprinkling in a bit more DPS punishing mechanics would make things more interesting. Stuns, haste reductions, silences, all things that work.Nich2 15h
15h Mythic Zero should be on the LFD tool I am wondering in BFA will we start seeing LFMythic in the dungeon tool? I'm not talking about Mythic + but normal Mythic Zero. LFD use to be a good tool for Heroic Dungeons, and in today's game a WotLK Heroic Utgarde Pinnacle for example would be Mythic Zero difficulty in Legion. While Mythic + is a good thing, most people I know did not get into it because it was such a pain compared to old Heroic Dungeon tool from previous Xpacs. I found Legion heroics are not of much use, they were incredibly easy and the rewards were not worth my time. On the other hand I found mythics to much a hassle. I don't have the time to spend looking for a full group, flying all the way out to the dungeon, waiting for every AFK person to get to the dungeon, having to kick the AFK person, and find another person. ETC I'm not 20 years old anymore. My time is limited, I don't have time to waste putting a group together like I did 12 years ago, that is why LFD was so successful. Mythic zero should be on the LFD tool, that difficulty use to be on the dungeon tool and it would be nice to see it back. If you want people to get into Mythic Plus how about taking away the road blocks to the entry level content? I know a good amount of people who were not interested in high end mythic Plus basically fade from the game that in previous Xpac were very active in Heroic's AKA Legion's Mythic Zero. Can we at least get Mythic Zero added to LFD?Zedak4 15h
22h BFA Beta Dungeon Healing Just wondering if it is working as intended in dungeons where I am a level 110 healer struggling to keep the 116+ players up and alive including tanks and/or dps. Anyone my level 110-112 is a lot easier to keep up. Thanks.Vipur18 22h
1d Temple of Sethraliss - First boss resetting Did this for the first time, on normal mode today. When fighting Adderis and Aspix, we found that killing Aspix first caused the fight to reset. Adderis would become untargetable, then both would despawn and just reset the entire fight. Happened twice. Wasn't until we tried killing Adderis first that we were able to get through it.Astraéus2 1d
1d Feedback: Atal'Dazar Hi all, A new Battle for Azeroth dungeon – Atal’dazar - is now available for testing on the Beta. In this thread, we'd like to gather as much of your feedback as possible regarding the new dungeon, once you've had a chance to run it. Any feedback you have would be greatly appreciated, including topics like: The overall flow of the dungeon Visuals, including creatures and environment Boss encounters and their mechanics Overall difficulty Any bugs or unexpected behavior you may have encountered Any other general thoughts about the dungeon Thanks!Skordyn49 1d
2d Unable to que for heroic dungeons Hi im ilvl 301 and level 120 but i am unable to que for any of the heroic dungeons just grayed out and says that i do not meet the requirements for any dungeons in this category. Can anyone tell me what the actual requirements are for heroic que.Selem2 2d
3d Requirements to que for BFA normal dungeon. Quick question, I completed the Lordareon and Stormwind scenarios and currently located at the pyramid. I open up the LFD pane and currently it says I do not meet the requirements for a normal dungeon. What are the requirements as it does not say. New character and ilvl 185. FalFalorian4 3d
3d Loot in BFA I love that the loot system is going to be personal and random with the existing ability to trade if it is not an upgrade. My question is, what happens if I transfer and join a new guild and win a piece of loot that I want as an offpiece/offspec but the officer or GM msgs me and says trade that or get kicked. Am I just screwed or can the aggressor of that sort of action be reprimanded... Or is it a situation like, it sucks that something like that could happen but there's nothing to be done. I'm curious to hear the communities' feedback regarding this. Thanks!Funky11 3d
3d Feedback: Mythic Taloc Please use this thread for feedback and bug reports regarding this encounter, or related issues. Noting the nature of your group (Mythic guild premade, PUG, etc.) is helpful, as are any logs. Thank you to everyone who has come out to help test!Skordyn7 3d
3d Feedback: Mythic MOTHER Please use this thread for feedback and bug reports regarding this encounter, or related issues. Noting the nature of your group (Mythic guild premade, PUG, etc.) is helpful, as are any logs. Thank you to everyone who has come out to help test!Skordyn5 3d
3d Old Raid Stat Squish Megathread This threads purpose is for those whom have tested the older raids with the new stat squish (mount farmers, mog farmers, anyone really) As with stat squishes these things tend to break for what ever reason so its up to us lovelies to test it. if applicable please list any of the following Level Ilvl Name of Raid Any issues (trash overtuned, raid mechanics environment wise anything general pertaining to the raid) Any Unsoloable bosses (list boss name and issue with mechanic or problem) Any other concernsManales15 3d
3d Acquire your Heart of Azeroth for LFD I log in today to queue for a Heroic LFD, but I had my options grayed out. I check specific Dungeons and I see that all my dungeons are locked saying I must acquire your Heart of Azeroth to queue. I had no problems last night, and of course I have my Hearth of Azeroth. The only thing I can think of is that raid testing is coming up and they turned off LFD so more people would get involved? I tried logging out, and zoning, which didn't work.Betell0 3d
3d Normal dungeons feel too easy I've played through all 3 of the Normal dungeons and it just feels VERY easy. Like a whole new level of easy. I haven't had to really care for a mechanic, and I know normals aren't supposed to demolish you and be that hard, but they should DEFINITELY be harder than their current state. As it stands, every boss has been tank and spank faceroll and if they have mechanics you can just ignore them.Nelthanar26 3d
3d Tol Dagor - GFX Issues The dungeon has a ton of graphical glitches I had to continue rotating my camera to be able to see the enemies in front of me. As the enemies would move they would move out of my view etc.Meathshield7 3d
3d Feedback: Mythic Zek'voz Please use this thread for feedback and bug reports regarding this encounter, or related issues. Noting the nature of your group (Mythic guild premade, PUG, etc.) is helpful, as are any logs. Thank you to everyone who has come out to help test!Skordyn6 3d
4d Feedback: Tol Dagor Hi all, A new Battle for Azeroth dungeon – Tol Dagor - is now available for testing on the Beta. In this thread, we'd like to gather as much of your feedback as possible regarding the new dungeon, once you've had a chance to run it. Any feedback you have would be greatly appreciated, including topics like: The overall flow of the dungeon Visuals, including creatures and environment Boss encounters and their mechanics Overall difficulty Any bugs or unexpected behavior you may have encountered Any other general thoughts about the dungeon Thanks!Skordyn42 4d
4d Feedback: Mythic Vectis Please use this thread for feedback and bug reports regarding this encounter, or related issues. Noting the nature of your group (Mythic guild premade, PUG, etc.) is helpful, as are any logs. Thank you to everyone who has come out to help test!Skordyn11 4d
4d looking for beta guild to raid with looking for a beta raid guild to raid and test with maybe even transfer overWeneryo0 4d
4d Why Guild Master Loot should not be removed ...Personal loot puts players at the mercy of the RNG system, often in ways that aren't fair. It lets players go for the item they want rather than what the game decides to give them. If I get an item that's poorly started for me (that I'm not even going to use) but is an item level upgrade, I can't give it to my guildmate for whom it is well statted. This is even worse when you're talking about trinkets, often a trinket that's good for one class is terrible for another. With ML, we can ensure that people only get trinkets that are useful to them, making everyone happier in the long run. ...Yes, it disconnects the reward from killing the boss but it connects you to your guild mates (when done right) as you divvy up the spoils. It gives a sense of group accomplishment. ...But the actual kill is only part of the story. Progression bosses require effort to get into a killable state. A kill is a culmination of all that effort. A core raider of a guild and the trial who just joined haven't necessarily put in equal amounts of effort. Heck, it's not unusual for a trial that hasn't seen the fight before to die early on and contribute next to nothing to the kill and they're deserving of the same loot as the rest of the players who have put in the time and energy? Let's compare it to a real world example. Say a company is giving out bonuses because they had record profits. Is it fair to give all employees an equal share of the bonuses? Including that guy Joe that just joined this week and isn't even fully trained yet? Of course not, you give out the bonus money based on some measure of merit. People are still going to be trading loot quite often, the big difference being instead of the loot all being in one place, we have to go around and determine who doesn't need their item, figure out who does need the item and who it should go to. Master loot simplifies this by combining the first and second steps. Finally, you're also going to run into guilds that enforce master loot style rules anyhow. While a player might be free to refuse to give the item to another player, the raid leader is also free to remove them from the raid (and/or guild). There's nothing you can do to stop this behavior short of making loot non-tradable. Now there might be less guilds that do this than currently use master loot, but I'd bet quite a few will still use something akin to master loot.Lolaan22 4d
4d Island expeditions: mythic vs pvp Which should have better rewards, mythic island expeditions or PvP island expeditions? To me PvP island expeditions should give the best rewards in all regards to any of the PvE difficulties. The PvP difficulty will always be difficult because of the nature of PvP in anything. Problem I see with mythic island expeditions is unless they add a keystone system (I doubt it) it likely will get easy very fast if it’s doable at entry level 120 gear. Even in mythic 0 dungeon gear youd blow it out of the water.Ninqjinq4 4d
5d Master DPS Class: Mythic + I'm looking to push Mythic + dungeons in BFA, and I'm wondering what ya'll think will be sort of a needed class come BFA. I'm not looking at what classes numbers look amaze (because obviously this will change), but what classes currently bring utility (and other considerations) that are likely to make them viable and useful in BFA. Currently I am considering Hunter, Rogue, or WW Monk, but am open to other classes if any of you savvy players know of some awesome utility they will getting in BFA. And I only have time for one Main in BFA. I became a lawyer, and so my schedule is kind of limited. Hence why I am thinking about what class would be useful this early on. Thanks for any replys! Cheers everyone!Stephiki16 5d
6d Can we please have GY icons in dungeons? Going forward with BfA can it be implemented an icon to indicate where you will respawn if you release spirit in dungeons? When in mythic + it can be quite urgent to know where you will come back, especially since it is normal to have the graveyard moved further inwards as bosses are taken down. Even if you memorize it will take some time to remember everything when the new dungeons comes about.Paxterius3 6d
6d Dungeon Level Requirement Stupid question here, I'm currently level 111 on beta and only seeing three dungeons available in LFG. Anyone know what level the other become available?Silentkilz2 6d
6d Waycrest Manor awww yiss thank you blizz yes.. i know there is a consolidated forum... but Positivite Feedback is due which ever one of you members of blizzard came up with this dungeon... thank you.. you spoil us sometimes. -its spooky -its got ghosts -people get lost in here -finally a dungeon where i can turn the lights off and play wow. -the load screen will haunt my dreams (and thats what i want) Devs, take a break from all the "i want this n that" feedback... and soak up some appreciation today. oh and promote the guy/gal who came up with this dungeon.. give them a raise... let em have an hour long lunch... w/e it is you gotta doRubytankjake4 6d
6d Feedback: Normal Uldir Please use this thread for feedback and bug reports regarding this encounter, or related issues. Noting the nature of your group (Mythic guild premade, PUG, etc.) is helpful, as are any logs. Thank you to everyone who has come out to help test! For this test, Taloc, MOTHER, Vectis, Zek'voz and Fetid Devourer are available for testing.Skordyn19 6d
May 14 Feedback: Taloc Please use this thread for feedback and bug reports regarding this encounter, or related issues. Noting the nature of your group (Mythic guild premade, PUG, etc.) is helpful, as are any logs. Thank you to everyone who has come out to help test!Skordyn20 May 14
May 13 Feedback: Shrine of the Storm Hi all, A new Battle for Azeroth dungeon – Shrine of the Storm - is now available for testing on the Beta. In this thread, we'd like to gather as much of your feedback as possible regarding the new dungeon, once you've had a chance to run it. Any feedback you have would be greatly appreciated, including topics like: The overall flow of the dungeon Visuals, including creatures and environment Boss encounters and their mechanics Overall difficulty Any bugs or unexpected behavior you may have encountered Any other general thoughts about the dungeon Thanks!Skordyn18 May 13
May 13 Free offline combatlog parser is now availble I just released v1 of the free offline combatlog parser. Thank you for all the feedback that people provided during it's initial development in alpha. The tool will go through some major upgrades once the expansion goes live and blizzard API's are updated for the new expansion. The tool will let you know when new versions are available. The newest addition to the tool is the Encounter module which now tracks Dungeon/Raid runs and allows playback of all the player/mobs/etc. https://s31.postimg.cc/60ovmbhyz/image.png If there are any features or Statistical analysis functions you'd like added to the tool please let me know. There is a Win32 and a MacOS version available at the link below. http://www.mycombatlog.com/ -Mini-Minitalis1 May 13
May 13 Major bug for Shrine of the Storm Qued for specific dungeon into heroic Shrine of the storm. Game crashed, and now everytime I log in the game crashes for that character. Others have said they have experienced the same issue. Hours wasted now on that character :( .Mooniaen0 May 13
May 13 Raid Testing Schedule - May 11th-14th On Friday, May 11th we will be conducting raid tests of Uldir. If testing goes well, the majority of Normal mode will remain available over the weekend. Friday, May 11th Zek'voz, Herald of N'zoth - Heroic Uldir 13:00 PDT (16:00 EDT, 22:00 CEST) G'huun - Heroic Uldir 14:00 PDT (17:00 EDT, 23:00 CEST) Friday, May 11th - Monday, May 14th Normal Uldir As always, this testing schedule is very fluid and subject to the realities of a Beta environment. We might have to change the time of a testing session, change the bosses being tested, or cancel a test entirely, due to bugs, server hardware issues, etc. Keep an eye on this forum for the latest information, and thank you in advance for testing and providing feedback. Q: How do I get into the raid zone? A: In Zuldazar, Boralus, Dalaran, Orgrimmar, or Stormwind, you may speak to Nexus-Lord Donjon Rade III in order to teleport into the raid zone while it is open for testing. (The option to teleport into a zone will not be available when the zone is not open for testing.) Q: What character should I use to test the raid? A: Whichever you prefer. We will be scaling players' effective level to 120 for raid testing, and their item level to an appropriate threshold for the encounter(s) being tested. Q: How long does testing last? A: The primary purpose of testing is to give us the information we need to balance the encounters, evaluate how mechanics are playing out in practice, and identify bugs. Once we're satisfied that we've received that information for a given boss, we'll be shutting down testing. Usually this takes anywhere from 45 minutes to 2 hours, but there are no guarantees.Skordyn6 May 13
May 12 Feedback: G'huun Please use this thread for feedback and bug reports regarding this encounter, or related issues. Noting the nature of your group (Mythic guild premade, PUG, etc.) is helpful, as are any logs. Thank you to everyone who has come out to help test!Skordyn12 May 12
May 12 Uldir normal Feel like uldir is extremely punishing with group size under 12. We had to increase the raid size to make least some progress through some bosses. Taloc whether is 10 or 26 people. During elevator phase the adds is punishing for small sized group because adds have same hp and also the spawn number is the same with bigger groups. For Zek'voz it is the same. The adds not only come with same hp as bigger groups but also smaller group does not have enough interrupts to bring them all down. We have tried CC but that is still wont able to prevent a cast to being fired off. I cant even imagine how G'huun would be possible with size of 10-12. you would need least 2 to do the orbs. and that leaves 8-9 people to do adds I dont think out of 8-9 people everyone would have consistant interrupt as bigger groups. This literally made it impossible encounter for small group. here is our log: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/2dpykRfgXDhjBtZM/#fight=11&type=summary Also for Zek'voz when boss cast void zones it made FPS drop like 20 or so which made the screen appear very laggy. Sometimes passing through some areas to the zek'voz room (before boss) it is also causing huge FPS drop.Deathmending0 May 12
May 12 Ilvl and level 120 Scaling Aura in Dungeons Just noticed that there's now an aura in heroics and mythics similar to during raid testing. Character level is scaled to 120, ilvl to 310 in heroics and 325 in mythics, as well as no durability loss. Will this aura be active for the rest of testing, or is this only for the weekend?Chimpakt0 May 12
May 12 Feedback: Zek'voz, Herald of N'zoth Please use this thread for feedback and bug reports regarding this encounter, or related issues. Noting the nature of your group (Mythic guild premade, PUG, etc.) is helpful, as are any logs. Thank you to everyone who has come out to help test!Skordyn12 May 12