BFA Dungeons, Island Expeditions, and Raids

Nov 11, 2018 Cross Realm Mythic Raid Locks Once a Mythic raid goes cross realm can we please have it like heroic where you can only get loot once from a boss but are not locked to a raid ID? Keeping the 20 man requirement is fine but having this raid ID lock is very cumbersome. What is the rationale for keeping the raid ID lock once cross realm has been enabled?Jalenoth9 Nov 11, 2018
Nov 10, 2018 Normal Raid Testing Bug Alliance side is currently unable to get past first boss due to a crash issue when the boss goes into her 2nd seal phase. Would love to see this get fixed so we can test the later bosses.App0 Nov 10, 2018
Nov 10, 2018 What item level is needed Mythic Raiding ? What item level is needed for those.Lizzyon6 Nov 10, 2018
Nov 10, 2018 Kicked From Expedition and Debuff The fact that two other people can gang up on person and kick them is bad enough, but then getting the 30 minute deserter debuff at the same is horse dung! If you are going to allow kicks from a three man group like this, don't give the person the 30 minute debuff, or don't allow only 2 people to kick on person. I just got kicked because I decide to kill a rare that the other two skipped, then I went running after them, while stealth on my rogue, trying to avoid brining other mobs, they had aggroed a crap ton of mobs and was trying to kill another rare mob and both of them died, then I went to try to kill the rare and after they ressed they went and killed the rare they had been working, and I ressed and was starting to work my way back to them once again stealthed to avoid aggro, and I get kicked and 30 minute debuff. Fix this! Crap!Brophy2 Nov 10, 2018
Nov 10, 2018 Keystone Conqueror: Season One So I just finished the last dungeon I needed this week to have every BFA dungeon completed in time for a 10 or higher key. I did not receive the achievement. Is this achieve not on live servers? Or is it similar to how the pvp achieves worked, where it won't come until the end of the season?Akbartheiiv1 Nov 10, 2018
Nov 10, 2018 Island Expeditions Frost Elemental Lord Wtf is that? I cant loot the chest bc the tick damage interrupt me but the bots can?? The portal boss that i did was spamming a lethal skill, i only killed him bc im overgeared for a Normal IE, if it was H i would never killed him (and i died once too). Is that intended or... and can you PLEASE fix the Naga portal boss, she is under the earth for a month at this pointDyllann5 Nov 10, 2018
Nov 9, 2018 Gear Swapping as of November Hello everyone, I've been thinking lately about maybe coming back to WoW, though whenever I remember some of the changes between expansions, I get a bit unsure. How do people handle not being able to swap gear on Mythic+ nowadays, for example. Are the talents and stats balanced enough so that swapping gear doesn't make much of a difference?Batatafrita0 Nov 9, 2018
Nov 9, 2018 Erm... Furbolgs? Am I missing something here? Verdant wilds this week. The image shows primal druids, but when you get into the actual island... They're furbolgs? There's no loot table for furbolgs though? What do furbolgs drop? Are they just another form of primal druid?Maizou2 Nov 9, 2018
Nov 9, 2018 Everyone: Boycott Expeditions until... They let us target rewards we actually want AND buff the mount drop rates! Doing thousands of Island Expeditions and having 0 mounts to show for it is a 100% motivation killer.Prometheium1 Nov 9, 2018
Nov 9, 2018 Feedback: Mythic Jadefire Masters Please use this thread for feedback and bug reports regarding this encounter, or related issues. Noting the nature of your group (Mythic guild premade, PUG, etc.) is helpful, as are any logs. Thank you to everyone who has come out to help test!Skordyn8 Nov 9, 2018
Nov 9, 2018 Feedback: Conclave of the Chose Please use this thread for feedback and bug reports regarding this encounter, or related issues. Noting the nature of your group (Mythic guild premade, PUG, etc.) is helpful, as are any logs. Thank you to everyone who has come out to help test!Skordyn5 Nov 9, 2018
Nov 9, 2018 is anyone out there queing pvp islands pvp islands are one of the biggest blocks for the title. the reward is nowhere near the effort so participation is low in a mode that people are already pretty split on. pvp version could use some help in rewards to bump up players interestFinesthour4 Nov 9, 2018
Nov 8, 2018 Underrot Skip to first boss I have tried this rouge shroud skip a few times and always end up pulling everything, wiping(crying a little) then just killing our way to the first boss anyways. Can someone please give me some tips to do this successfully. Cheers!Gutterball1 Nov 8, 2018
Nov 8, 2018 Imperfect Physiology Debuff Times The dungeon journal says that on Heroic G'Huun the Imperfect Physiology debuff lasts 5 (maybe 6) minutes. Icy-veins.com says that debuff timer scales down with group size. However I can't plan a 10-m orb runner group without knowing those timers. Does anyone know the breakdown of raid-size versus Imperfect Physiology duration?Ghërman0 Nov 8, 2018
Nov 8, 2018 Half the potency of Fort/Tyran at 2 Add the other half to level 15, and rebalance accordingly. Problem solved.PlayerKZVLQH1 Nov 8, 2018
Nov 7, 2018 Dubloons for Vanity = Slow Expeditions I wish Blizzard would reconsider exchanging tons of Seafarer's Dubloons for vanity items. This will incentivize players to hoard their dubloons instead of spending them for powerups. This won't make Island Expeditions that much harder, but will make them take longer to complete. This will lead to frustrating Expedition experiences. Players should be encouraged to purchase powerups, experiment, and have fun! Instead of say 100 dubloons for a pet, it should be gated behind an Achievement, instead. A pet for acquiring 100 dubloons would be more ideal. Add more milestone achievements for more pets/toys/mounts. You can even give players choice: for each milestone achieved, they receive a voucher. The vendor takes 1 voucher for the vanity item of their choice. This achievement idea is still flawed. Players still might sit on an increasing supply of dubloons. It just goes up and up and they never both vendoring them. How might we improve? Change the achievement to: Kill 500 creatures who were ever under the effect of a dubloon-purchased item. Death via purchased siegecraft also counts. Now you have to buy powerups and put in some modicum of effort. Players should now spend dubloons more, but there's still the issue of a glut of excess dubloons, acquired faster than one can reasonably expend them. What to do? Once a week, allow them to purchase a Seal of Wartorn Fate for 12 Dubloons, counting toward their 2/wk max accrual. This also alleviates any problem of not enough players trying Island Expeditions. Several will do just enough a week to avoid paying through other currencies.Feyd1 Nov 7, 2018
Nov 7, 2018 Cross-Realm Mythic Group Finder Hey guys, Sorry if this was asked before but since Open Raid is no longer a thing is there a forum/community site where you can sign up for? I'd like to consistently go with the same group for times that work for me.Nincompoops0 Nov 7, 2018
Nov 7, 2018 Alright, did you nerf the rewards? What in the heck is going on? It seems like now that people are running these farming the drops, they are non-existent. I've done so damn many of these in the last two weeks, and haven't really seen anything drop. There for a bit I was getting pets, quest drops, etc. Now I barely even get a satchel of doubloons. This is -so- frustrating, Blizzard. Can you give some clarification?Melfuriah34 Nov 7, 2018
Nov 7, 2018 Get rid of the expedition NPC Team You know, I'd love to just kinda meander around and explore an island, but instead I get these obnoxious NPCs not only forcing me to rush through, but deal with their annoying, spammy mechanics. Who thought this would be fun?Felonious4 Nov 7, 2018
Nov 7, 2018 THE ORBS REZ YOU!!!! If you don't release your corpse, the orbs in island expeditions rez you when another player grabs it.Refreshments7 Nov 7, 2018
Nov 7, 2018 Underwater boss in Rise of Azshara Hi, Just a quick heads up. Currently when Vengeance Demon Hunters tank anything in water, if you're using Spirit Bomb or Soul Cleave, your soul fragments fall to the bottom of the area, and can't be drawn back in for use. Examples of this happening in the world at the moment are that Tentulos boss in Tiragarde Sound. Could this be fixed before we hit an underwater boss, which if the tech is the same, we won't be able to use any soul consuming abilities on? ThanksFelbars3 Nov 7, 2018
Nov 7, 2018 Rage quitting +keys need repercussions! RAGE QUITTERS ARE GONNA MAKE ME QUIT THIS GAME!!! Can we please, PLEASE get some kind of deserter status for people that leave groups during mythic +keys, Seems like about 50% of all the groups I've been in people rage quit for the most minor of reasons, just to list a few.. (an extra pull they weren't happy with, someone forgot to CC a pat, minor issues in the beginning that will lead to key not being completed in a +3 or +2, someone giving constructive criticism and the individual took the wrong way. with no repercussion, There basically trolling keys. how is this fair? And there's no way to track them. I find it worse the better the IO score is the more that player feels they don't need to be there. BLIZZARD YOU HAVE A PROBLEM. PLEASE FIX THIS ISSUE!Torrentz28 Nov 7, 2018
Nov 7, 2018 +11 Waycrest Manor Sign Up Looking for Team for Waycrest Manor +11. Want to push key as High as possible. Please let me know if interested.Ambergrís0 Nov 7, 2018
Nov 7, 2018 Island Expedition Mounts? I heard there was going to be mount drops from the Island Expeditions but I have not seen anyone with one or anything like that, and I can't seem to find any info on where they drop. Are they just random rewards at the end? Is there a certain difficulty they drop on? Do we know anything? Thanks.Löckröcks16 Nov 7, 2018
Nov 7, 2018 Deleting Mythic Keystones Some people are reporting that you can delete your mythic keystone, run a mythic+ dungeon using someone else's key and you will get a key that is one lower than the one you ran. Therefore if somebody has an 11 key, everybody in the group could delete their keys run the 11 and all receive 10 keys at the end of the dungeon. It seems to me that this would not be something that is intentional, as part of the reward for beating the timer in a dungeon is getting a higher level key. It would be great to get an official word on whether or not this is intentional.Aethaes3 Nov 7, 2018
Nov 6, 2018 Cross Realm Mythic Raids In a live developer Q&A in June, Ion mentioned that Mythic raids will be doable cross realm after 100 Horde and 100 Alliance guilds have full cleared Mythic. (source below) Since the BFA Mythic Raid leaderboard now shows that both 100 horde and (recently) 100 alliance guilds have killed Mythic G'huun, will this be implemented today? Or will this be implemented next reset? Dev Q&A from June: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4AVTzRatRcY&feature=youtu.be&t=1416 Mythic Leaderboard Alliance: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/game/leaderboards/mythic-raid/uldir?faction=ALLIANCEVodkatonic4 Nov 6, 2018
Nov 6, 2018 Remove Deserter from Island Expeditions I queued into the last expedition of the weekly that my warrior needed, just to be paired with two people who were very in love with the idea of running right towards the alliance ship, in two different directions, or just getting themselves outright killed. Because that is an effective waste of my time, I decided to leave and grab guildies and was surprised when I got smacked with a 30m deserter debuff. This probably shouldn't be a thing, especially at that length. Dungeons I can understand as DPS queues can be outrageously long, but for something where the queue pops in less than a minute for all roles, this is just ridiculous.Izalithx7 Nov 6, 2018
Nov 6, 2018 Mythic +: No Reward Is Worth This No Reward Is Worth This. It's a quote from a film I like. Maybe you've seen it? I just spent an hour in Underrot with Explosive. It was awful. We didn't finish. The orbs were awful. I hear I can skip a few dungeons this week, for orbs that spawn on bosses and all their many adds. To think, I thought Grievous was awful the week before. I really loved Mythic + in Legion. I thought it was the best thing in the Xpac, and I liked a lot of that Xpac. But the changes you've made here - switching tyrannical and fortified to lvl 2, then adding in the other affixes, and buffing them... It's just not fun. When you combine them with the trash heavy dungeons you've made, it is fast becoming a chore to run one every week just for a cache piece. I have been a big fan of dungeons for a long time. I ran all the CMs in MoP and WoD, and ran the hell outta mythics in Legion. Because of Real Life (tm), they hit a really good spot for me and my guild, who have all those adult obligations that mean we can only raid one day a week. But in BfA - which is quickly earning its title Beta For Azeroth - I am becoming more and more turned off by the dungeons. They're such slogs. I'm sorry Bliz, I don't know what's happened, but the quote is becoming very true. No Reward Is Worth This.Ayera15 Nov 6, 2018
Nov 6, 2018 Final Raid Boss Loot Does anyone else find that G'huun's Loot is just trash in comparison to the pain it is to get too? most weeks our guild just skips it because its just not worth even doing.Selini5 Nov 6, 2018
Nov 6, 2018 Mythic+ Affix Suggestion Hi all, Just a super simple suggestion as I was drifting off last night, but I think something that would really perk up Mythic+ is if they switch the positioning of the Seasonal Affix and Tyrannical/Fortified. What's my reasoning? First of all - flavor! Seasonal Affixes live and breathe in the larger scope of our enemies, S1 being the ever present corruption on the isles of G'huun. But until you get to +10, you never see it! Let's be real - Infested isn't hard. Getting to 10+ doesn't feel like the same crunch as it was in Legion, you just quickly scan packs and decide what's going to be the most annoying one and address it, so I don't think it will be much of a p-p-pugbreaker to drop it to +2+. Second, pugs struggle to rank up keys if they don't already have great external good boy points or a set group to run with. All the leaderboards are clogged at +2 because that's already a slog for the entry level player. For "veterans" it creates an environment in which ranking up a new key is just slightly obnoxious enough and if you get a +10 you don't feel like running you have to grind and grind to either recycle your key or bring up another new one and hope for the best. Third running at the highest difficulty for the best rewards doesn't actually change. Tyrannical/Fortified is still something people have to contend with if they want the best box or the most glory, it doesn't go away, the road to get there just feels a little bit more relaxed. Fourth. More personal, but I run a small content guild on an RP server. I have my core of folks who dedicate themselves to getting better and doing +10's but we have a lot of people in reserve, and unless we specifically bring in ringers (which defeats the purpose of trying to get them acclimated to the content) the general feedback I get is they suddenly spike in not feeling like they're pulling their weight from the larger health bars. I know we meme it but things should still feel good for the more casual player. Fifth the early introduction of the Seasonal Affix would give players something to kind of "skill up" on and help work on their coordination. They already know to not stand in the goop from running normal mythics. Now you have to coordinate your hard CCs or kill targets better to get those little worms down, and without worrying about Sanguine pools or volcanos under your feet or getting clipped by Necrotic and Bursting. Anyway, just some thoughts for how to streamline the M+ experience for new and old players alike. Peace, forums!Opherial1 Nov 6, 2018
Nov 6, 2018 Mythic+ Team Recruiting Hello all my names Worggy I like running Mythic+ and that’s about all I do in game did a lot of them in legion and would like to do them again in BFA. So I don’t raid I don’t PVP I have done about everything one time or another. I used to raid 8 hours a day back in vanilla and BC then I got into PVP. Then I went back to raiding but on a casual basis. I left in legion not sure why didn’t care for the expansion BFA seems ok but not much else seems it would appeal to me other then mythic+. I am 37 years old and so is my wife we are a tank and healer duo and we both have lots of experience running groups I have over 10 years and she has 4-6. I also believe in a relaxed environment so there will be no yelling or losing our minds and we expect the same in return if this happens the person is removed and wont return. I am an alt !@#$% and have something in the ball part of 30-40 tanks wife is close to the same but hers are healers. So healers and tanks are accepted but atm I play 1 dps and 1 healer and not sure I will ever take them into mythic+. So I cant promise ill ever need a tank or healer. So what we are looking for is a bunch of DPS that would like to learn mythic+ with us. We have recently returned to wow and we both have around a 340 ilvl. I also don’t plan on having a set group that would be nice but my schedule goes all over the place so my plan is to get a pool of players when we form groups ask if they would like to join. So this works for those that cant make set times because ill just ask you if you would like to join in. Last I raided we used Open Raid and held 8 30 man raids a week and cleared them just to give you an idea of how much we play. So I dont see people complaining we dont run enough once we get them down and start rolling multiple groups. Requirements to join Discord Ilvl of 340+ A good attitude Prefer 18 years old or older but as long as you wont get on my nerves we can see if you’ll work out. I don’t plan on setting world first or anything like that I would just like a somewhat steady group that will be able to get up 10 or what ever level is needed for max gear. ATM its 10 but in legion it went back and forth from 10 to 15. But who knows if we get a really solid group we will see what we can do. So this is what I am asking for if interested post below and I will add you. Please use the template below to be considered. Not meaning to sound rude but I will assume if you cant follow this simple request you most likely have a hard time following directions. Also I play both Horde and Alliance so both factions are accepted but I am in the process of getting my Alliance leveled. Also another thing I left out was you can stay on your server in your guild this will just be a way of us all getting solid groups. But I want to be clear these are learning groups and at the start will have lots of wipes so don’t join if you cant accept that. Faction Class Experience (not needed if you have none you will be accepted) Age BtagDethkgrip2 Nov 6, 2018
Nov 6, 2018 The Adventure is Over Mythic dungeon locks out casuals from story. Who "thought" this would be a good idea? Not fun. I should have did monthly sub. So lame. I want to play the game not run BGs because I can't play scenarios I've PAID for.Melnius10 Nov 6, 2018
Nov 5, 2018 Holy Priest PvP issues - feedback Hi Blizzard, I want to create this topic to address some holy spec issues. This spec is incredibly fun (more than disc in my eyes) and quite complex however in the way it's designed it rather won't be viable in pvp ever. In Legion it was a different story. You had plenty of great pvp talents to use and you could actually pick 6 or 7. I can't really remember. Atm you can pick 3 but it's very hard to decide what to pick as you feel that you need at least 5-6 of these. Greater Fade is one of these spells that allow you to survive some huge bursts, holy ward - avoiding CC, 2x serenity to improve healing, lower cd on guardian or ray of hope - crucial defensives, spirit of the redeemer - great cd for surviving big burst, instant pom - works great with your trait, "aura mastery" is a key to survive sometimes as you have 1 school of magic to heal and you are extremely immobile. My idea is to make some of PvP talents baseline. For example Greater Fade, Ray of Hope and Spirit of the Redeemer. Holy already struggle with it's survivability in M+ environment. Ray of Hope won't be op in PvE because you need to overheal the damage anyway. You can even increase it's cd. Other thing is that give holy any spell from other school of magic just to survive because if he is trained by two meeles and he gets kicked considering he is so immobile and cloth wearer might mean his miserable end. Maybe give him any fire spell or a school between holy and shadow like warlocks have shadowflame school or chaos school and ele has elemental school. Thing that you added on ptr is nice for PvE but greater heal is not going to help holy in pvp. Ray of Hope and holy words are so fun and have amazing skillful potential. Please make holy great again and think of PvPers as well. Best regards, MaciekBrodan0 Nov 5, 2018
Nov 5, 2018 Sanquicell & Future Raid/Dungeon Currency It's too late for Sanquicell probably, but the raid/dungeons dropping a currency is a good thing. That currency just has to be usable for stuff lol. I think it needs to be the same currency though. Being split among Hydrocore, Expulsom, and Sanquicell just leaves you with a bunch of useless junk and acquiring them being limited to unfavorable activities. I also think the number of drops scaling based on the raid difficulty is a good thing. 1. Profession mats vendor 2. Upgrade/Reroll M+ keys 3. Craft powerful items (professions have to actually matter again first though) 4. Cosmetics & Mounts 5. Consumables for the world (gliders, rocket packs, water walking, swim speed, run speed, health regen, whatever) If sanquicell was dropping from emissaries, dungeons, raids and you could do all sorts of cool stuff with it? Not everything has to be gear upgrades, currency can be used for all sorts of things and I think dungeons and raids having that currency would make the game feel a lot more alive and worth doing.Varrow0 Nov 5, 2018
Nov 5, 2018 Expand Mythic Dungeon List Would it be possible to expand mythic dungeons to every single dungeon created since 2004? Anyone for a Mythic Blackrock Depths with a 2 hour timer?Eyeris2 Nov 5, 2018
Nov 5, 2018 When is ashran coming back? TitleMordeacai0 Nov 5, 2018
Nov 5, 2018 Pve isn't hard : Change my mind If you actually think that pve is difficult plz inform me how you think this because it seems to me that everything you need to know is in the dungeon guide.Lofi6 Nov 5, 2018
Nov 5, 2018 LFR Mythrax/Ghuun Que Issues I've tried several times to que into the final LFR wing and I am constantly placed into LFR Ghuun. I would like to kill mythrax too. Why does it put me into a LFR half way through? This is very frustrating. Thank you for readingMissmoppet1 Nov 5, 2018
Nov 4, 2018 M+ has an Arcane Torrent problem For the sake of diversity in the MDI and M+ generally, I think that Arcane Torrent needs to be sent back to the drawing board. As it exists, it offers far more benefit in M+ dungeons than any other racial, and the benefit is exclusive to one faction. Alliance players have recourse to one class with an AoE dispel, on a cast time. Can the content be cleared without bringing a priest? Sure. But unpurged buffs, or buffs purged a few at a time by the other classes that can, slow team progress through a dungeon, where a Blood Elf character playing as any one of ten different classes can effortlessly manage these mechanics almost without a thought. Faction choice shouldn't impact viability in competitive content, but Arcane Torrent is a clear outlier when it comes to dungeons. The effect of this pulls more and more players to the Horde, and that effectively sets up the Alliance as Blizzard's Junior Varsity league. Which is fine, I guess, if you want it that way - just don't pretend the playing field is level. At the rate things are going, Ally should have its own MDI, because you certainly won't see any Alliance teams in the top 8 at the next MDI.Brujanna24 Nov 4, 2018
Nov 4, 2018 Bring back and expand on MoP style trials. Part of the frustration in the game over PUG content is the melding of the casual player base with the higher end player population and the difference in expectations out of any given run. A big part of the problem is that players routinely get items outside their skill band because if WQs and random warforging. A potential solution is ti bring back and expand on the tanking, healing, and dps training scenarios found in MoP and gate content behind completion of these tests. Expand on these to scenarios to include mechanics found in M+ affixes. On modern wow, no one wants to train randoms on their own time for very understandable reasons. The computer group won't mind losing for hours on end as lower skill players practice their craft. That way when they are released into the wild so to speak, they are at least aware of basic changes required in affix based play and will have graduated some form of skill testing that cannot be over geared.Afurrylady2 Nov 4, 2018
Nov 4, 2018 Universal Timewalking Toggle I originally started writing this because it is something I truly do want. There were multiple comments during the WoW Q&A about leveling and items that made me decide to finally finish writing these posts as they deal with both more content to do and more ways to get items to make your leveling and end game more interesting. Timewalking was made to let you do old dungeons for nostalgia. It succeeds sometimes and fails way too often due to limited dungeons and limited time to do it. Other problems are the loss of raids, item loss, and quite often, these are versions of the dungeons that are easier than the original versions. What I would love to see happen is a TOGGLE that you could turn on whenever you wanted that would allow you make all zones, dungeons and raids scale up to your level and ilevel. The reason why I say to scale them up is to limit something that I know people like to do (I am amoungst them), and that is using old items in game breaking ways. However, since all the old items will scale up to you as is discussed in another post, this will hopefully not be necessary. https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20769548851 The point of this toggle is to give more content for anyone to do. It is not something mandatory. WoW has a huge amount that is pretty much ignored. The dungeon side of this is the part that would be most likely to kill it being done, I will admit to this right away. That is because as specs have changed, some mechanics in dungeons have become much easier. This means that any older attempted dungeon would be extremely easy, except the Cataclysm hardmode dungeons which have an issue that I will talk about in a moment. Because of that ease, they would need to be reworked for this. In most cases, you could just increase the damage and life of mobs. Not all though, Maraudon being a case of this since most of the mobs and bosses have such simple mechanics. You would need to rework them to make them play in a way that would be more engaging for players. The Cata dungeons though represent an interesting counter to that. I have been in groups in Timewalks where the other players have no clue how to do them and die, a lot. Then I have been in groups with players who have obvious experience with them, and in one case where the tank didnt know them and died on every pull and boss, but where we could 4 man it without the tank. However, those do not have the hardmode mechanics in them. So, if players have trouble with the non-hardmode version, what do you do? I would not nerf them, rather, I would buff rewards from things such as Heart of Azeroth experience and such. If you are willing to do the harder dungeons, reward people, but do not hurt the experience in knowledge and skill rewarding players. Raids would have their own issues, some resembling the old dungeon problem. However, a lot of those are solved just by tuning mechanics to make them harder. But that tuning, how hard do you make them. Since they are meant to be extra content and things scale to your level and ilevel, I would make them the same difficulty as though you were doing the first raid of an expansion. With the scaling, you would always know what to expect from the raid. It would just be a matter of knowing the mechanics. To say it once again, the whole point of this is to give people the ability to play the whole game again. It would never overtake the current end game, it would just let you do something else when there is a content drought.Tenshirou0 Nov 4, 2018
Nov 3, 2018 Feature Request Overwatch has the ability to recommend players as good teammates after a match. Since Blizzard has that technology, can it be added to WoW after LFR or Random Dungeons?Lizriel0 Nov 3, 2018
Nov 3, 2018 LFR Boss Completion Status I think blizzard should also tell you which bosses are complete when a LFR raid que pops. It's a little annoying to join up hoping to kill a certain boss to find out it has just been killed. Causing you to have to re-que after; so you can still kill the boss you need loot from. Not a huge deal, but this would be an easy improvement to game-play.Jawn2 Nov 3, 2018
Nov 3, 2018 Mechagon and Return to Kara I just want to say that on the note of a larger dungeon again like last expac (and one that I greatly enjoyed). I wanted to say that It'd be really neat if you guys have something in there like what became nightbane runs. Doing those with my guild members and then carries once we got all of ours was a horrendously fun experience in legion.Shaso0 Nov 3, 2018
Nov 2, 2018 The Duality of the MMO Market I came here to say this on a new survey that asks the question... "Why do you not like BFA?" Since I can't find it, here it is. Talent trees. Been this way since introduced in MoP. When Blizzard introduced new simple/casual talent trees, they basically put an old mask on a new game. To do the same in Diablo 3 for example, would be catastrophic to it's game play. While it catered to the casual crowd, those who got good at what was progressing have been robbed and betrayed. All we want is the game we got good at back and others want to treat us as if we are the ones being toxic. Blizzard has had a weird campaign in service relations when dealing with customers whom have these complaints and it is heartbreaking knowing what some people have put into this game only to end up being treated like that. Coincidentally, there are now two markets for WoW. This is reflected by the demand and need for "WoW Classic". I would have rather seen MoP and on, continue with advancing the development of options and moves over limiting and simplifying them. As an old school player, I find myself endlessly locked in frustration from a lack of options as if I am back building a level 40 character in the middle of end game. It took the potential away from the threshold of what an individual player can achieve which I find ironic, considering the effort to liberate players from a need for everyone to raid now. Moving forward in future expansions, I suggest utilizing two modes. "World of Warcraft Original" and "World of Warcraft Casual/Lite". Much like how everyone went to pvp over pve servers when offered the choice, I bet most will choose original over casual. The casual market is big enough now though where we need this so the whole game isn't hi-jacked into said changes. Both markets are large enough where favoring one over another in any way as we have seen these past few expansions, leaves potential profit on the table. I will be honest, I am only still playing this game because I hope Blizzard one day recognizes how it divided this community and make amends. I still like the graphics, the lore(when it's not too full of cheddar dialogue) and the new prospects of allied races. World of Warcraft is a good game; yet, for those who played pre-MoP...it has lost the touch that made it special. With everything going on around Star Wars on the other side of EA and Activision, it would really help Blizzard Entertainment out a bunch to not look like everything is just becoming a senseless corporate cash grab...which is the sense many modern games right now are leaving players to stew in. WoW has some real loyal fans who have been patiently waiting this out whom deserve to have their faith and sacrifice rewarded. Thank you for your time, attention and concern. If you want people to come back to this game, you got to give them some of what they fell in love with to begin with.Trinova0 Nov 2, 2018
Nov 2, 2018 Feedback: Mythic MOTHER Please use this thread for feedback and bug reports regarding this encounter, or related issues. Noting the nature of your group (Mythic guild premade, PUG, etc.) is helpful, as are any logs. Thank you to everyone who has come out to help test!Skordyn7 Nov 2, 2018
Nov 2, 2018 Uldir Mythic - Lockout and Cross Realm To whom it may concern, I primarily play this game for end-game PVE content. However, Uldir Mythic cannot be accomplished because we simply can not find the people willing to take the lockout. I sit on one of the largest servers in game and have already lost hours, this week alone, just standing around trying to fill groups. More time is spent forming and reforming groups than is actually spent playing the game and clearing the raid. Please make whatever changes are necessary to fix this problem. Allow the technicality of the fight to beat us ... not the lack of capable players. Regards, KIKKîk1 Nov 2, 2018
Nov 2, 2018 Icetusk Fur Cloak & Coldlight Surfrunner MIA? Has anyone seen these two items? The last time we had Ice Trolls (2 months ago-ish), I farmed them like crazy and never saw the Icetusk Cloak drop. The last time we had trolls, I farmed them like crazy and still nada. Anytime I have a troll, Ice or otherwise invasion, I kill every one I see, and never see the cloak. This time, I've killed god knows how many Dread Chain Ice Troll groups and still I have yet to see the Icetusk Fur Cloak drop, nor have the friends I farm islands with. On top of this, I can't find any sources on wowhead of people actually commenting that they've actually had the quest. Just snarky comments about the Azerite reward. Normally quest items aren't really that hard to get to drop. It usually only takes a few runs to get a quest item, which is why this in particular has caught my attention. (On top of the fact a few other people I know who are working on the Tell Me a Tale achievement are also missing the Icetusk Fur Cloak) --- And something that has been brought up on the pet forums a LOT - Has anyone seen the Coldlight Surfrunner? It's not been listed on the Auction House on any server, and has not been found on anyone's armory. It was not found by anyone when Murlocs were the main island invader, despite the fact there were Coldlight trash and rares that spawned. What's going on here?Maizou4 Nov 2, 2018
Nov 2, 2018 Nerfed island expeditions drops Are u kidding me blizz.... iv done 100's run's heroic and mythic this week and have only gotta 1 blue xmog drops 1 pet i already have... Whats the reason for the stealth nerf... and seriously its over the topKazäm0 Nov 2, 2018
Nov 1, 2018 Compromising with veterans for casuals LFR? I may not be a hardcore veteran but started raiding in MoP. I understand that LFR isn't fair for people that work hard for gear and ect. I did do guild raiding in previous expansions and I agree LFR is a Low risk free gear route that involves very little communication which defeats the purpose of raiding teamwork, understanding & learning mechanics. I feel also veteran's are not 100% reasonable either. Veterans I feel over shadow the fact that casuals make the majority of the player base. Blizzard does have to make things "easier" for players that do not play wow regularly or are coming back from a break. I feel I can offer options that may or may not work for both sides. (Been playing on and off the whole expansion so not reliable for guild raiding this expansion) 1. Lower the item levels of drops from LFR 2. Increase Difficulty 3. Items can't be titan forged ect. 4. Don't give Azerite effects. 5. Keep item levels but nerf stats 6. Don't offer bonus stats or effects 7. Only offer equipment for azerite gear or only non azerite gear 8. can only get one time set of azerite gear for 1 spec they are during the lfr. 9. Unnamed ideas pick one or any combination I feel that yes LFR is bad currently and for other reasons too but for this I think can be used to change for the better.Yonggon4 Nov 1, 2018