Communities Recruitment

Oct 22 Note: Communities and the Code of Conduct Hey all, With the influx of discussion around Communities on the forums, we've decided to set up a new forum dedicated to the feature itself. On that forum, feel free to search for a Community that's of interest to you, or advertise for a Community you've already created! Players are encouraged to form groups around their interests, both in- and out-of-game. While we recognize that those interests are largely varied across our community, all posts in this forum and Communities themselves must uphold the World of Warcraft Terms of Service and Code of Conduct. Please be mindful that your forum post does not breach the Code of Conduct. This includes bumping of threads, harassment, trolling, etc. We look forward to seeing the Communities that are created as we head into Battle for Azeroth!Ornyx15 Oct 22
Jul 20 Community Advertising Template Wanting to advertise about your Community? Here's a couple of simple example template to include in your post to make sure you're reaching the right audience! -- Community Name: Space Goats Only Description: A chat for tea-loving goats Faction: Alliance Community Link: pretendthisisacommuntylink Battle.net Group: pretendthisisabattlenetlink Extra Information: Ornyx only!!? No H0rDe AlloWeD -- Community Name: World of Peacecraft Description: A cross-faction-collective of peace-loving Azeroth citizens Alliance Link: pretendthisisacommuntylink Horde Link: pretendthisisanothercommunitylink Extra Information: Taking the "war" out of Warcraft one post at a time! --Ornyx0 Jul 20
Jul 20 Welcome: Please Read! Welcome to the Communities Recruitment forum! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can find a Community to join, or recruit members to your Communities. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy, so we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct and guidelines before posting. Code of Conduct: http://us.battle.net/en/community/conduct Getting the Most Out of the Forums: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/2016792409 Important Reminders: Search The search function at the top of the World of Warcraft community site is extremely effective and robust. Before you create a new forum topic, please be use it to search for similar topics, blog posts, or web pages that may contain the answer for which you are looking. Making a new thread on an existing subject can result in your thread being deleted or, if you continue to re-post the same content, the loss of your forum privileges for spamming. Rating The forum rating system can be used to promote positive discussion and even report posts that violate the forum Code of Conduct. By hovering over a post you'll be presented with several options, including a "thumbs up" (Like) icon. Clicking the "thumbs up" icon will rate the post up. If enough people like a post, it will gain a Highly Rated status and appear at the top of related search results. Highly Rated posts will also have a highlighted background. You can also quickly report a post as trolling or spam, or use the report function to fill out a more comprehensive description of a violation. Please note that you can only rate each post once. Use your power wisely to help foster a positive and helpful forum community.Ornyx2 Jul 20
Nov 15 xLR Raid Recruitment Hello Fellow Horde xLR wants YOU! xLR is currently recruiting DPS classes for its 30man raid roster! We are currently in need of Warrior, Demon Hunter, Monk and Pally DPS! We raid Tuesday and Thursday nights 7pm - 10pm PST. We are also accepting casual, PvP orientated and achievement players as well. We have consistent Alt runs that run on Sunday evenings, PvP runs that span all through the week, and achievement runs that run on Fridays. xLR is a very sociable and active guild. We consistently have around 20-30 members online at any given moment. As well as active voice coms. Our current Progression in raid is 7/8 Heroic Uldir. /w me in game, in game mail, or post here for more info or interest!Kenpachí2 Nov 15
Nov 15 [A] [US/OCE] M+ Community Beginner to Pro TLDR at the bottom. EDIT:15/11/18 DISCORD AVAILABLE Discord is now available. Please check the community board when first logging in for the lnk. Follow link to join: https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/qPlAnl0uB7M?region=US&faction=Alliance Welcome aboard Queen Anne's Revenge. QAR is a community solely based around M+ dungeons. While I myself am in OCE, US players are encouraged to join! Please hear me out in this one. Firstly, I see a lot of communities fail for 2 reasons. Lack of advertising and lack of players. The game runs 24 hours a day. We both have different peak times. There is no reason this community cannot run 24 hours per day. Also, some of us may score a day off work etc and may be able to log on during the day/late at night. With a combined region you will be able to play without applying for a pug and jump straight in. I would like to designate a selected player from the US to oversee the community while we are on our downtime. Please do understand that if you do join an OCE/US group you may experience ping from 100-200+. As an OCE player who played with this ping for 10+ years it is doable and more than ok however, please respect other players if they decide not to take you! What We Do QAR was a decision I made when I started to realise pugging was working against me. I had a more than an acceptable ilevel for my key range, my Dps was great and I have awareness of mechanics yet, without a high 'raider io' score, I was getting denied frequently, even on +2 runs. I found myself at a loss. I've decided to create a community that help bridge the gap from beginner to pro M+ Dungeon runners. We also; • accept new players who want to focus on doing M+ runs • help push players onto the next level of difficulty • assist with educating players on mechanics and strategies. • work on players raider io score if they so want • create permanent teams • assist in gearing up • push high, low and medium level keys depending on player skill level. What We Don’t Do • Raids. This community is for M+ only. There are plenty of other guilds and communities that raid so hit them up. I will encourage you to ask in QAR chat if you are looking for members to fill up your guild raid or whatever else but, there will be no plans for a weekly raid and no calendar events scheduled. Skill Level I have decided to create four different levels of skill to help alert other players of what your personal skill level with M+ is and, what fellow party members you would like to run with. I’d recommend using addons such as raidbots, askmrrobot et al. Beginner Not necessarily a new player. This is a person who is running +0 to +3 keys. You perhaps may need a few pointers on mechanics and awareness of NPC mobs. At least please do a little research on key mechanics/boss fights before heading to a dungeon. These aren’t too hard at all so take advantage of the runs and get that ilevel up! Intermediate You are running +4 to +7. You are here to gear up and perhaps start to look for a permanent team. You have awareness of mechanics and you can play your class well. You should have started to learn the affixes. Expert +7 to +9 players. You have an expert grasp on mechanics, team composition and your class. You do not want leavers, you want dedicated runners. You seek to improve ilevel and push into 10+. You have a grasp on affixes. Pro 10+ only. You have all knowledge of Dungeon mechanics, you understand interrupts, cooldowns and play near perfect. You want to push as high as possible. Additional As well as these four levels I believe it would be a good idea to post if you are ‘pushing’ to want to get to the next level of difficulty or if you do not want your raider io score affected and you want a more serious run. Example You’re an Intermediate player wanting to push into Expert but, don’t want your raid io score affected. In community chat simply type: ‘Link keystone, Intermediate push. Raider io.’ Yes, a lot of people use raider io. No, it is not a requirement. Please respect a player’s decision if they use it or not. Do NOT feel daunted by this. Leavers It happens, and I understand. Yes, it can look bad on you for leaving high keys thus ruining other people's run so, please have a legitimate reason. Also, please don’t do the old ‘I’m disconnected’ trick. It quite possibly will be the only time I ever make someone walk the plank if it is done repeatedly.Asmodean38 Nov 15
Nov 15 Azeroth Social Network <community & Dsicord> Come be part of our growing community of Blizzard & Activision games! #WorldofWarcraft #Diablo #OverWatch #destiny #Hearthstone #HeroesoftheStorm #Starcraft https://azerothsocialnetwo.wixsite.com/azerothsocialnetworkZurgane1 Nov 15
Nov 15 Heroes Õf Azeroth Guild Recruiting Community Hello everyone, since the pre patch came out last Tuesday for communities I decided to make my own community and its called Heroes Õf Azeroth Guild recruiting community and its horde one only.This is were all servers can join and players who want to join us and talk to me and my officers.If you like talking to us and want to tranfer to Quel'dorei / Sen'jin to join guild feel free to join.We like to do raid,PvP RBGS and transmog / achievements.We are going to be raiding in BFA and do mythic plus keystones for gearing up.Typ this code to join and we will see you there.R9yjK7jsranShadowmoocow281 Nov 15
Nov 15 (A) LF Dungeon grind leveling buddy(ies) Hiya I want to level up my new level 20 healer/dps as fast as possible and would only want to do it with a group that would like to grind dungeons in the dungeon finder. Please send me a whisper Saint#22534. Thanks!Elazar0 Nov 15
Nov 14 ✨ LEVELING, Modern(480+) and Classic(260+) ✨ Hello there! My name is ChuRa#1188. Grab a cup of coffee, enjoy yourself. ☕️ Warcraft Leveling Community We are a group of players that actually enjoys playing the game with friendly people. Completing content fast or just simply completing content with a little bit of companionship goes a long way and really does improve the quality of your Warcraft experience. ❤️ Consider joining our community to crack down on some content, level up your characters, and enjoy your time with fellow members. ✔️Modern-WoW Community link: https://blizzard.com/invite/xMkDNVyfY73 ✔️Classic-WoW Community link: https://blizzard.com/invite/2PbPnq5TOrD Our classic-wow community allows players to talk and get comfortable in our community as we are closing in onto the release of WoW: Classic servers for the summer of 2019. Find your spot and hang out. :) ⚠️Update: We are happy to announce that another leveling community will be merging with ours. They have adjusted their links to direct their players into ours so that we are a larger community. We welcome Amber onto our moderator-team and hope to see great things :) If you get a chance and enjoy our community please vote for our groups on the community list website. (Please note that we do not nor does Blizzard own or operate the following websites). Modern WoW Voting link:https://www.wowcommunity.net/siteinfo/31 Classic WoW Voting link:https://www.wowcommunity.net/siteinfo/32Pi8 Nov 14
Nov 14 New to WoW Hi im new to wow looking for people to play with and learn the gameZerothia2 Nov 14
Nov 14 Raiding community open invites Hi im rsmudvayne i run the kmt community on silverhand i am looking to revamp it and get alot more active raiders that can hold there own and know how to do mechs ...if your looking for a good community please join my discord and we can meet all is welcomed.... https://discord.gg/VN85xanRsmudvayne0 Nov 14
Nov 14 [H] Casual Plus Hi Guys, I'm a long time WoW player that recently went casual. I am looking for like minded individuals who want to get together pursue Mythic plus dungeons. I'm am not interested in High Raider IO Mythic plus communities but I am interested in people that want to run this in a moderately competitive atmosphere. If anyone is interested in either starting a community or has a community themselves they would like to inform me about that accommodates what I am looking for them please feel free to post me. Cheers and have a great day! To contact me here is my Btag: Icy#1791 Edit: I have also recently decided to go blood for tanking M+s. I have been getting some friend requests recently. I may look into creating a community for more of a laid back culture for M+. Update: Hi guys! I have received allot of friend requests seeking interesting in this type of atmosphere. I have decided to create a community to accommodate this audience. Community Name: Casual Plus Objective: To get a group of individuals that would like to team up and progress in M+ in a laid back environment. Invitation Link: https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/pXakba0T5XG?region=US&faction=HordeJestorel22 Nov 14
Nov 14 Ally PvP Haven Community Name: Ally PvP Haven Description: Literally anything PvP, BG's Arenas & Skirms, RBG's when the community develops. Faction: Alliance ofc Community Link: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/invite/YeLeNdlIV9M?region=US&faction=Alliance OR: YeLeNdlIV9M I searched and found only a handful of PvP commuities for Alliance. The ones I did find were deserted. I play a lot, do most everything. I want this to be a place for people to join up, group up, queue up, and steak for dinner.Apathetic3 Nov 14
Nov 14 [H] [US] Mythic Mongo's M+ Team Recruiting Who we are We are a group of friends who are trying to push M+ keys for our guild on a regular basis. The leader of the team (myself) has experience of running high keys 20+ across all of Legion. I created this team as we aren't raiding mythic and I want to keep my competitive side of WoW alive. So I've gathered up some of my friends and started teaching them how to run keys and whats required. As some of us had to re-roll to help with group comps we had to start off slow. We have gone from clearing 5-6 to +9 in time within a couple of weeks. We also started doing +10's this week without issues, we want that to continue as we all get used to whats required in M+ and receive more gear as we go. What we are looking for A positive attitude to running keys, people make mistakes and people cause wipes thats totally fine, there is no point in raging at someone for a silly mistake. We do however try to keep those to a minimum so that we can push as high as possible. We're looking for more like minded players who are willing to do the homework on M+ and learn outside of our usual play times so that we can maximise the time spent running keys. You are expected to be turning prepared with plenty of prepots/utility pots, flasks and food. You are also able to commit to the times below and turn up ready to go. Our Schedule We have two teams running at the moment and are looking for people for both of them, they are as follows; Team 1 Friday 21:30-0030 Saturday 21:30-0030 Current Roster Tank: Paladin Healer: MW DPS 1: DH DPS 2: Warlock (Trial) DPS 3: Open Team 2 Sunday 21:30-0030 Monday 21:30-0030 Current Roster Tank: DH / DK / Monk (Filled) Healer: Pali / Monk (Filled) DPS 1: Rogue (Filled) DPS 2: Mage DPS 3: Open You aren't required to be part of our guild in order to be part of the team, if you want to be part of the guild and raid with us then that is welcome but not a requirement. Please contact me if you are interested Discord: Howard#0110 BNet: Howard#11287Howardlol2 Nov 14
Nov 14 You got the skills, but not the time You remember a time when the armor you wore and the weapon hanging on your back was a sign of prestige and an instant indicator of your and your guild's accomplishments. You proudly wore your hideous pink and orange armor. You were a raider. Not a hardcore raider or casual raider... a raider... there was only one kind. Maybe you even lead your own raiding guild. You enjoyed the thrill of fighting for server first kills. The thought of wiping on same boss for hours didn't bother you as long as everyone was pulling their weight and you were making progress as a team. Maybe you even dabbled in PVP. Maybe you did more than dabble and were notorious on your server, running organized groups every day, with people on waiting lists hours long. Or perhaps you enjoyed the thrill of the arena. But as the game aged, so did you. Raiding schedules were replaced with meeting schedules. Evening raids were replaced by bed time stories. You had to put down your axe and pick up a diaper. One by one, all your friends disappeared, but you're still here, feeling nostalgic... and lonely. Tired of running with PUGs and praying to get decent players? Lack the time and flexibility to commit to a schedule anymore that any serious guild rightfully expects, but you still have the desire and skills to run high end content with other quality players? If any of the above resonates with you, <Retired Elitists> might be the community for you. About: This is a guild-like community for players seeking to do high end WoW content (primarily PVE) but lack the ability or will to commit to a regular schedule that any high end guild rightfully expects. Our recruitment focus is quality over quantity, though our members' skill and experience range from casual to former Mythic raiders. Faction: Both. We have a Battlenet community for all members, and faction specific sub-communities for grouping, calendar, etc. Rules: 1. Don't suck, as a player and as a person. As we're trying to keep this a quality collection of players so nobody's time is being wasted, people who the community feels are not pulling their weight (in terms of skill) will be removed. 2. There are no attendance requirements or expectations, but for more difficult content, preference will be given based on skill, gear and consistency. Raiding Schedule: Horde: Fri/Sat 10:30pm-1:30am EST Alliance: TBD Raiding Progress: Horde: 7/8 Heroic Uldir Alliance: N/A If you're interested in joining, message an admin or mod on our Discord server (https://discord.gg/cpjHCz4). Note that our Discord automatically removes non-members after they disconnect, so if you're waiting for a response, make sure to stay connected to server, otherwise we will not be able to reply to you (unless you've explicitly allowed messages from everyone).Blackburn99 Nov 14
Nov 14 New RBG Team Recruiting Early Afternoons Horde I'm going to be forming a new RBG Team for early afternoon hours (1pm EST to 6pm EST) for those who are interested into getting into the RBG scene or also for those who are already experienced and can only play during the day. A bit about myself: I started wow in Vanilla as alliance but quickly switched to horde since they were the dominant faction in pvp at the time. In season 5 in 2009 I earned 2200 in 2's and 1750 in 3's. I have experience leading old school BG's in the ventrillo days where we all had to queue together at exactly the same time. I'm looking to get back into the leading scene and I'm looking for a group of motivated players to follow me onto the battlefield! We're going to be starting out with very low rating but the plan is to push that up as we begin to synergize together. Current High Needs: DH FC Disc Priest x2 MW Ret Pally Obviously I'll be accepting all others interested that are able to play during the listed times, but those are the highest priority right now to build a good foundation. Mic is Required Hours of Play: 1pm EST to 6pm EST on various days of the week If you're interested: You can either DM me on Discord (Gamercop#7973), or you can add me in game (Gamercop#1941) I also stream so if we get a solid group going most games will be streamed.Gamercop0 Nov 14
Nov 14 Mythic Plus Keys Tired of queing up with randoms, low leveled geared players. Looking for people that want to run mythic plus dungeons. Im not all hardcore into the game, but I would like to progress. Running with people that work together is great. I have been playing for three years, now i have time to play alot. Add my battletag if you are interested in running together. This would be a weekly thing. I feel like the only way to progress with states and gear is to find a good group of players.Trielm4 Nov 14
Nov 14 [A] LF Mythic Friends (360+) We are looking for some friends to consistently run 7+ Mythic Keys. We are constantly running 7+ Keys, but we would like to run more 8,9 and Eventually 10 keys :) It's more fun and easier if it's a consistant group, so giving this a try. We are PST , usually on around 7:00pm until 10:00pm .. All of us are 600-700 raider.io We have: DH Tank/DPS Warrior DPS (Can Swap Mage if needed) Druid Healer If interested: please add me: cherie#1855 or reply here, thanks! https://www.raider.io/characters/us/llane/CherieCherie0 Nov 14
Nov 14 {Horde} Island Expeditions Community Hello Everyone. On the alliance side I own two communities for Island Expeditions because the first community was capped out at 1,000 members and the second at the moment has over 940+. I have been getting a LOT of requests for a HORDE side Island Expedition Community and I have now now starting one a few weeks ago. If you are HORDE and would like to join the Island Expedition Community for leveling up toons from 110+ or just running the Isle for some rares to get your Mounts, Pets, Toys or Transmorg Gear this is the place to join. At the moment we have around 190 members, but if it catches on like my first two alliance communities did, we could have over 2,000+ in no time. https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/invite/bLx0DLGfzDX?region=US&faction=Horde Code: bLx0DLGfzDXFenril1 Nov 14
Nov 14 [H] [OCE/US] M+ Community for all levels Gday, First off FULL credit to Asmodean from Khaz'Goroth for taking the time and effort to establish an Alliance M+ for Beginners to Pro level players (https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20769687697). I really liked the idea but could not see a similar group for the Horde players. So with Asmodean's permission, i have created a Horde version. The Oceanic Mythics Group has now been established. You can join via the following link https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/E03VM7luBaj?region=US&faction=Horde The below is taken from Asmodeans great post (as i liked how he envisioned the community he created). Minor edits. This is a community solely based around M+ dungeons. While I myself am in OCE, US players are encouraged to join! Firstly, I see a lot of communities fail for 2 reasons. Lack of advertising and lack of players. The game runs 24 hours a day. We both have different peak times. There is no reason this community cannot run 24 hours per day. Also, some of us may score a day off work etc and may be able to log on during the day/late at night. With a combined region you will be able to play without applying for a pug and jump straight in. I would like to designate a selected player from the US to oversee the community while we are on our downtime. Please do understand that if you do join an OCE/US group you may experience ping from 100-200+. As an OCE player who played with this ping for 13+ years it is doable and more than ok however, please respect other players if they decide not to take you! What We Do This is the horde equivalent of the Alliance group as many have found pugging was working against them. I had a more than an acceptable ilevel for my key, and I have awareness of mechanics yet, without a high 'raider io' score, I was getting denied frequently, even on runs. I've decided to create a community that help bridge the gap from beginner to pro M+ Dungeon runners. We also; • accept new players who want to focus on doing M+ runs • help push players onto the next level of difficulty • assist with educating players on mechanics and strategies. • work on players raider io score if they so want • create permanent teams • assist in gearing up • push high, low and medium level keys depending on player skill level. What We Don’t Do • Raids. This community is for M+ only. There are plenty of other guilds and communities that raid so hit them up. I will encourage you to ask in chat if you are looking for members to fill up your guild raid or whatever else but, there will be no plans for a weekly raid and no calendar events scheduled. Skill Level I have decided to create four different levels of skill to help alert other players of what your personal skill level with M+ is and, what fellow party members you would like to run with. I’d recommend using addons such as raidbots, askmrrobot et al. Beginner Not necessarily a new player. This is a person who is running +0 to +3 keys. You perhaps may need a few pointers on mechanics and awareness of NPC mobs. At least please do a little research on key mechanics/boss fights before heading to a dungeon. These aren’t too hard at all so take advantage of the runs and get that ilevel up! Intermediate You are running +4 to +7. You are here to gear up and perhaps start to look for a permanent team. You have awareness of mechanics and you can play your class well. You should have started to learn the affixes. Expert +7 to +9 players. You have an expert grasp on mechanics, team composition and your class. You do not want leavers, you want dedicated runners. You seek to improve ilevel and push into 10+. You have a grasp on affixes. Pro 10+ only. You have all knowledge of Dungeon mechanics, you understand interrupts, cooldowns and play near perfect. You want to push as high as possible. Additional As well as these four levels I believe it would be a good idea to post if you are ‘pushing’ to want to get to the next level of difficulty or if you do not want your raider io score affected and you want a more serious run. Example You’re an Intermediate player wanting to push into Expert but, don’t want your raid io score affected. In community chat simply type: ‘Link keystone, Intermediate push. Raider io.’ Yes, a lot of people use raider io. No, it is not a requirement. Please respect a player’s decision if they use it or not. Do NOT feel daunted by this. Leavers It happens, and I understand. Yes, it can look bad on you for leaving high keys thus ruining other people's run so, please have a legitimate reason. Also, please don’t do the old ‘I’m disconnected’ trick. It quite possibly will be the only time I ever make someone walk the plank if it is done repeatedly. Again thank you Asmodean for allowing me to use(plagarise) your post to create a Horde version of your community.Bubbull8 Nov 14
Nov 14 MYTHIC PLUS RUNS Tired of queing up with randoms, low leveled geared players. Looking for people that want to run mythic plus dungeons. Im not all hardcore into the game, but I would like to progress. Running with people that work together is great. I have been playing for three years, now i have time to play alot. Add my battletag if you are interested in running together. This would be a weekly thing. I feel like the only way to progress with states and gear is to find a good group of players.Trielm0 Nov 14
Nov 14 Work sucks. Looking for a fresh start. I am looking for a group to start from level 1 and work our way up. I work a 2-2-3 schedule. I want to play with people with a similar schedule and I am willing to tank, heal or dps. I will move to any realm. My battletag is Alder#11415Holyalder2 Nov 14
Nov 14 Horde Fitness Community I'm creating a community that has an emphasis on fitness, so we can WoW and chat with other fitness enthusiasts while playing. Fitness can be anything including; Weight lifting Diet Running Cycling Racing (Marathon/Triathlon etc.) Yoga Supplements etc. It's a group to motivate each other, push each other, give advice and ask questions. I'm personally a weight lifter who competes in physique competitions, and it's always good to surround yourself with other people with like-minded goals and experiences. I've also ran marathons, multiple half-marathons and a bunch of 5/10ks. Even if you're totally new to the fitness lifestyle and out of shape, this could be a good motivating place to be to ask any questions and feed into the positivity it takes to make that change. I spend enough time on WoW, and have often felt like it would be nice while playing to be able to talk to other fitness minded people as I play. That is what this community is for. It's still in it's very beginning, but hope to see you join up! https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/JrnqvkNs5dB?region=US&faction=HordeVihoh0 Nov 14
Nov 14 Level a new character I think that I have a very rare situation. I have been playing the game since the end of BC, but I stayed a trial account until legion released, where I then bought the base game. Since then I have done a bit of older endgame content on my own but its quickly not that fun since, i am alone. Thus comes this search for people to level a new character 1-110 and then I'll likely get the expansion once I've done a good portion of the older content. I do have heirlooms for any class and faction and realm isn't that big of a deal for me. ThanksAcer4 Nov 14
Nov 14 LF leveling community Looking for a casual fun community to level up with, run instances and raids.Puddles2 Nov 14
Nov 14 Easygoing Alliance Mythic Dungeon Community Hi everyone! Mindy here! I run a little in-game community of people that are into doing Mythic dungeons. It's sponsored by my guild, Kindness Breeds Kindness. We're a guild of people that don't really do things the Mainstream way. We don't have that gogogogoL2play attitude, and don't really like being around people with that either. We're pretty easygoing and like to take things slow. We'd rather complete a dungeon without anyone getting mad or talking down to anyone than finish it on time. But anyway, we also run a community channel that we invite others to when we feel comfortable running with people we meet. Anyone who is needing the kind of environment we provide is welcome to join us! Right now, we consist mostly of people from my guild, and they tend to be a bit gunshy about getting into mythics, but they will go if they can find people they're comfortable with. Most are ready for Mythic 0's, but a lot of them aren't willing to go without a really good healer that will reassure them that they're not going to die. Since I play a healer myself, I've been having difficulty recruiting healers for our channel, and I could really use some help getting my friends into doing more mythics. A lot of them are interested in tanking, but have only tanked a couple of dungeons, and are afraid of pugging healers. Right now, our community has a couple of people in it that are doing 7+ mythics. And I would love to have a few more in that range, since that's where I'm at, and I like to be challenged. But we're really looking for people in the 0-3 range, as that's where most of our people are at. And while I know I'm kinda asking specifically for more healers to help, I have a "come one, come all," attitude. Anyone looking to do mythics in a no-pressure, positive encouraging environment is welcome to join! Please contact me in game anytime! Or respond here :D I'm Mindÿ on the Wyrmrest Accord alliance server, and my Btag is KayKay#11641 ~Mindÿ~Mindÿ2 Nov 14
Nov 13 [A] Heroic Raid/Mythic+ Community 8/8N 8/8H [US] [A] <Mischief Management> [Dalaran] Heroic Raid/Mythic+ Community/Guild with the goal of AOTC each raid tier. Raid Times: Tue/Thursday 9-11:30 EST – Currently 8/8N 8/8H Current Recruiting: LF RDPS – but most are welcome to join. About Us: Since WoD we’ve been running pug groups with the goal of AOTC each tier – our focus is on progression in a fun, constructive, and helpful environment – taking the time to explain fights and figure out strategies that work for everyone while having a laugh about it. Unfortunately the nature of pugs is there are nights we end up not raiding when Comp takes too long to put together etc. so we’re looking to recruit for a more consistent team. Many of our members have been playing together since Vanilla and a few before that. We gave up the progression race for a more laid back approach to WoW (Read as Got Jobs/Had Kids), focusing on smaller raid sizes after having server first progression from Vanilla through WotLK including pre-WotLK Sunwell Clears. If anything you’ve read so far has you interested – feel free to message me at: Sol#12761 on BnetSôlis16 Nov 13
Nov 13 Alliance Mythic + Community - 900 + IO Tired of pugging keys? Looking for a group of people who are competent and enjoy running keys as well? Join our community to have a way to connect with other similar players. IO scores will be checked prior to joining the group! 900+ IO required. Message Atroposa to join! Atroposa#11436 (bnet) Atroposa#8751 (discord)Luccianda0 Nov 13
Nov 13 Azeroth Social Network <community & Dsicord> Come be part of our growing community of Blizzard & Activision games! #WorldofWarcraft #Diablo #OverWatch #destiny #Hearthstone #HeroesoftheStorm #Starcraft https://azerothsocialnetwo.wixsite.com/azerothsocialnetworkZurgane0 Nov 13
Nov 12 [H] Still Alive M+ needs DPS / Hybrid Tank Hi, We were 4-5 people running M+, but recently one of our DPS decided to quit the game. We're looking for 1-2 people that would be interested in being part of our M+ group. We're hoping to push keys beyond +10, but without a consistent group, this is something that is difficult to achieve. What we would like is like-minded people to run keys with us on a consistent basis. We run our keys on evenings exclusively (after 20:00 EST), but the days of the week can vary a bit as the tank of our group works variable shifts. Hence why an hybrid tank could be desirable. We're not necessarily looking for someone to join our guild or change server. We mostly organize ourselves through a discord server. Our group are former raiders, with +900 raider.io score. Your raider.io score or gear is not as important as you willing to listen, be somewhat available, have food, flasks and potions ready, knowing your class and do your best. If you're interested, please let me know ingame at Dyalad-Kargath or Dyalad#1668 on Battlenet.Dyalad1 Nov 12
Nov 12 Brills Icehouse guild recruitment Brill,s Icehouse is a small guild on the Senjin server that enjoys raiding, mythic +, and gearing up. Many of the members are in the central time zone but we do try to work around everyones schedules. Times for getting together will vary. Add me and let me know if you would like to join. We welcome all classes. FOR THE HORDE! SilentStorm#19503Priesteen1 Nov 12
Nov 12 Azeroth Social Network We trying to make the ultimate social Community where everybody is welcome doesn't matter your play style. check out our website for more info about us https://t.co/UageDfhLzkZurgane4 Nov 12
Nov 12 [A] Desolation M+ and raiding Desolation is a new PVE community for Mythic plus and eventually Normal/Heroic raiding (might not happen until next tier while the community is still growing) https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/pXalbpWi0MV?region=US&faction=Alliance What this community is about: Lower pressure environment for learning and skill improvement. The 2 main focus are Mythic plus and Normal/Heroic raiding. Raid nights will be Su/M from 7-9 Central. This should allow a nice mix of newer players and more seasoned players who are done raiding on their mains for the week and don't mind help out newer players while getting some gear on an alt that they don't use for their regular raid group.Critswalkin5 Nov 12
Nov 12 {A} Island Expeditions Community. (2) Our first Island Expedition Community is CAPPED out at 1,000 members, while we are waiting on a response from Blizzard to see if the maximum capacity would be raised up in 8.1. Until then we have started a second Island Expedition community in the meantime. This is an Alliance USA only Community Island Expedition 2: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/invite/amYdNVWi54b?region=US&faction=Alliance Code: amYdNVWi54b If you would like to check back with us every now and then to see if we have dropped under 1,000 members, here is the link for our first Island Expedition 1. https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/invite/YeBzeRlskWm?region=US&faction=Alliance Code: YeBzeRlskWmFenril12 Nov 12
Nov 12 LF Lvl 80 Twink Guild LF Lvl 80 Twink Guild to run old content with. I am currently geared for all specs but I was aiming toward holy paladin. I would like any feedback at all and thank you for replying! :)Novera1 Nov 12
Nov 12 [H]<League of Mythic Player> Mythic+ Community Name: League of Mythic Players Description: Mythic + Community for Keys [CHILL] Faction: Horde Voice Communication: Discord Requirements to Join: Must run a key with a Mod or Member to receive a chance for an invitation. Contacts: Bnet Tags; Kess#1300, or Rabbit#1279Reindeath2 Nov 12
Nov 11 Caverns of Time TW communitie https://blizzard.com/invite/LGwdoaINLO. Edit, here is a new link.Merlïna4 Nov 11
Nov 11 Raidsense - Raiding for all levels Hi all! I'd like to present the Raidsense community. This community is present on both factions. We have a guild and community set up on both factions and a community website/discord as well. This post is specifically for the communities however. If you wish to read more about the guilds and community as a whole, visit the website. Website: www.raidsense.com Invite codes for both: Alliance: VqVW2CP5V Horde: k5kgjFMyr These communities serve the same purpose - provide a place for for new players, returning players, or players who are just wanting to try to improve their raiding game, to get some more hands on help from more veteran raiders who don't mind volunteering their time now and then. Several of the players founding this/joining initially are players who have raided at fairly high levels at some point in the last few years, minimally in the top 100 US raiding ranks, many of which in the top 20-50 US ranks recently. My hope is to get a healthy mix of players from high ranking guilds who don't mind joining the community and now and then answering questions, volunteering to be a guest mentor in our learning runs, which take place on Thursdays at 8:30pm-11:30pm PST for the Alliance and Saturdays 8pm-Midnight for the horde. These runs will primarily be normal or heroic. Eventually I hope to grow and have runs at other times as well so this becomes a more accessible community and will help grow the raiding scene even further. The main reason I've decided to start this is that the raid scene as a whole can be a bit intimidating, or flat out unwelcoming to those that aren't as familiar or experienced in it. While not everyone is cut out to be a world class raider, that doesn't mean they shouldn't get to experience the fun of raiding at lower difficulties, or be limited to just LFR or impatient PUG groups. Feel free to join either community above, please be respectful and friendly. Those who aren't will be removed. If you're interested in being a mentor and have a solid raid history of either mythic or heroic content in the recent tiers, feel free to contact me. This is open to all players of all skill levels and experience levels. From never touched a raid, to world class. Balto#1148Bâlto11 Nov 11
Nov 11 Since not really seeing it Figured i would make a rbg community where even if your new you can find players and a place where it is easy to push rating when you want too instead of having to slog through the lfg system. Had a really good community on alliance but now that i am horde again naturally cant be in it. https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/OV73lVghrm5?region=US&faction=HordeOccisiospark0 Nov 11
Nov 11 Azeroth Social Network Come be part of our growing community of Blizzard & Activision games! #WorldofWarcraft #Diablo #OverWatch #destiny #Hearthstone #HeroesoftheStorm #Starcraft https://azerothsocialnetwo.wixsite.com/azerothsocialnetworkZurgane0 Nov 11
Nov 11 Horde 1941 cr lf rbg community Hey guys looking for a new horde rbg community to push my rating in, as stated 1941 cr so not that crazy yet, but recently came back to horde so I had to leave my old one sad face can add sparkytiz#1491 with a link or just reply hereOccisiospark0 Nov 11
Nov 11 362 Draenei SPriest LF Casual H Prog About Me: This toon is a Legion Boost, but, I have been playing Shadow Priest since Pandaria. I have been raiding (both Normal and Heroic) fairly consistently since then. I AM NOT A TOP-TIER VANILLA RAIDER, NOR DO I HAVE A HEALER OFF-SPEC. Yes, I said it. I am fairly well-versed in my class. I am always looking for those little tips/tricks to improve, provided the information is relayed in a constructive vs criticizing manner. I do suffer from social anxiety, which will occasionally cause the “Oh crap, my finger slipped onto a spell” but I do try to keep it to a minimum. I rarely ninja pull, but I do Leap of Faith for fun. Have your Neural Silencers ready, folks! Other guilds that I have been in have started raiding strongly but dissolved prior to completing an entire raid successfully. I am currently ⅞ Normal, with 4/8 Heroic. I would prefer to raid around 8-ish EST, to reduce the disruptions my children may cause. I have a 90+% attendance rate, with illness or family emergencies being the only reasons I wouldn’t be able to attend. If I sign up, I show up and will always let someone know if there is a last-minute change. I show up early, know fight mechanics and come prepared with food/flasks/enchants, etc. What I am seeking: *Friendly group who likes to progress through the content and see it through until the end. I am fine with wiping over mechanics, that’s how we learn. *Prefer a Community, however, will entertain offers from Korgath-US guilds. *I don't mind running with people who are under-geared and will be willing to trade gear to those who need it. *A group that understands that I am NOT my Raider.io score or will judge me based on 1-2 runs with them. *Fun people who treat the group with respect. *Groups that are looking out for the best interests of the group as a whole, versus placating a small group of players. *Willing to run older content/achievement runs and help out any player who needs assistance, as long as I have the time. *Group that understands that due to social anxiety, I may be more talkative on some days than others. I am much more concise in writing than I am in voice although I will occasionally chat for long periods. *Prefer a group that does not run Fridays/Saturdays, as I pug Normal progression in two different groups. What I am not looking for: *Realm/Faction transfers. *Hardcore raiding groups. *A date, ERP or any other relationship, other than a group to run raids with. *Elitist attitudes. *Drama. *Stress. *Consistent AFK during fights or people who hold up raids. *Ill-prepared Veteran raiders. *Groups that decide that the higher DPS raiders have received their BiS gear and therefore no longer want to continue through content. If you're interested in chatting with me, please DM or send a whisper to: Vêl-KorgathVêl1 Nov 11
Nov 11 <delete> Double post <delete> Accidental Double Post.Leiyu0 Nov 11
Nov 11 Unmonitored Lemmings Raid Community! The <Unmonitored Lemmings> Guild on Greymane-Tanaris, is looking to expand our raid roster and provide a consistent and friendly environment for people to raid and have fun. We don't want to exclude people from other servers, but include them within our raids on a permanent basis. Raid Times: We raid on Tuesday/Wednesday @8:00-10:00pm CST Current Progression: 8/8N, 4/8H Current needs: We will consider all players that want to raid for any position they are interested in. While progression is important, we will even rotate people in and out of the tank positions on raids if they are interested and show ability to handle it. Communication Requirements: We use Discord for raid coordination and running Mythic+ dungeons. However, you not required to use it, but if you don't you must know the mechanics and how to handle them beforehand. Requirements to Join: I won't list the requirements to raid with us, as generally people seeking heroic progression, or are confident enough to seek a raiding guild are about at the standard needed for the content. Also, we do help people to improve to meet the necessary standards for DPS/Heals/Tanking if necessary. We will however, check peoples performance and remove them from raid if it is not possible to do current content with them, but this does not mean you can't join or raid in the future, it just means you can run Mythic+ with us and gear up more or be taught strategies for bosses to be able to join at a later date. Community Link: https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/pXv2eRVFrEX?region=US&faction=Alliance Hope to see you all in-game and in the raid with us. We are friendly group of folks so come check us out.Leiyu0 Nov 11
Nov 11 LF Community to be companion to guild I run a guild on Stormreaver called Thunder Bluff Sushi Bar where we raid 1 night a week but some of our members want to be able to do mythic plus and stuff. However, we just don't have enough of the right roles or people on at the right time. So I'm looking for a community that has a similar mindset to ours that can be our companion community meaning that it would be advertised within our guild as the place to join for mythic plus content. I would be happy to help out with the community I just don't have the time to try and build/run one myself, running the guild and leading the raid group is enough lol. We are pretty casual and have a mix of upper tier players and middle tier players so we're looking for a community that has a good mix of running mid and high keys so that our people can find a group for whatever they feel like running. Our biggest thing is that we have a pretty tight zero tolerance policy on sexism/racism/homophobia/being a !@##!**! in general. We aren't looking for a place where casual homophobia is accepted or where it's ok to tear someone down if they make a mistake. If you're running a community like this, let me know! NerdEsq#0692 on Discord NerdEsq#1750 on BnetSetsunameioh0 Nov 11
Nov 11 Chilll n skilled Looking 4 Mythic+ community hi I'm looking for a horde community (preferably a large community) that pushes mythic +s. I'm pretty good at mythics, often on, 371 right now with 721.7 IO been just pugging with randos. Want to try running with a consistent group of players about my skill levelShréddèr0 Nov 11
Nov 11 LF two more for PVP Island Expedition I'm an old school vanilla hard core player turned casual. Wife, work, and busy life make it so I can only play a few times a week. With that time, I've decided to play PvP mainly. I really would love to unlock the Dark Iron Dwarves. So in order to do that you need 20 Island Expedition Wins in PVP. Hoping to find two more that are interested in joining up. I've been working on my gear, and will continue to do so, but I still feel like I'm performing well in BGs. Was a pretty hard core PvPer in vanilla (about 36k of my HKs was from pre TBC, was ranked #1 on Sen'Jin 2v2 team for the first half of season 1 until life happened and I had to quit) and to me, it only seems easier now. Well, except for being Alliance, and all the downside when it comes to PuGs in BGs. . . Anyways, if anyone is interested pls PM me in Game or post here. I'm a team player and so I will use what ever spec or pet is needed to win. Thank you for your time and hoping you all are having fun in BFA!Revín0 Nov 11
Nov 10 [A]Anti Raider IO communty Brand new community for the alliance. This community is for everyone who hates and wish to not use Raider io and form groups without the use of it. http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/YeLZZbPFD5A?region=US&faction=AllianceArkaz0 Nov 10
Nov 10 Last login for Communities Since communities have the same member cap that guilds do, I am posting to request hopefully a dev sees this and will understand, we need to be able to see activity level of members in communities also. So that we can remove people who are not playing the game to make room for those that are.Arcaneangel3 Nov 10
Nov 10 [H] 370 Blood DK looking for M+ team Hi guys, I'm an AoTC heroic raider who has a full time career and family. I don't have time to sit around and pug things, but I try to be competitive and push challenging content. I'm having a hard time finding a consistent group of people who are just like me and want to push a m+ hard but still be cool people. I don't have time to run more than 1 or 2 m+ dungeons per week, so i'd really like to find people who have similar time windows as me and we just hop on and get down to business. My goal is to run at least 1 10+ per week. My typical time windows are right after my guild stops raiding (1am est Thurs/Mon) and most Saturdays, early, around 7am est. Also Sunday afternoons usually work well, 2pm or so est. Best way to contact me is via Discord: @Kentorus#0661 Bnet: gnome4life#1832Kentorus0 Nov 10