Oceanic General Discussion

Mar 23, 2011 Oceanic General Forum Posting Guidelines This forum has been created to give players who hail from Australia and New Zealand a place to discuss issues relevant to their community. This is a valuable resource, and a unique opportunity to discuss World of Warcraft in the context of regional interests and issues. Please note that discussions pertaining to World of Warcraft are welcome, but as there is now an Oceanic specific guild recruitment forum (http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/1011641/), guild recruitment posts, as well as any other post or thread which violates the forum code of conduct, are prohibited.Daxxarri0 Mar 23, 2011
Mar 23, 2011 Welcome! Please Read Welcome to the Oceanic General Discussion forum! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss all aspects of World of Warcraft with your fellow players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy, so we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct and guidelines before posting. Code of Conduct: http://us.battle.net/en/community/conduct Posting Guidelines: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/900930866#2 Important Reminders: Search The search function at the top of the World of Warcraft community site is extremely effective and robust. Before you create a new forum topic, please be use it to search for similar topics, blog posts, or web pages that may contain the answer for which you are looking. Making a new thread on an existing subject can result in your thread being deleted or, if you continue to re-post the same content, the loss of your forum privileges for spamming. Rating The forum rating system can be used to promote positive discussion, demote unhelpful comments, and even report posts that violate the forum Code of Conduct. By hovering over a post you'll be presented with several options, including a "thumbs up" (Like) and a "thumbs down" (Dislike) icon. Clicking the "thumbs up" icon will rate the post up. If enough people like a post, it will gain a Highly Rated status and appear at the top of related search results. Highly Rated posts will also have a highlighted background. Clicking the "thumbs down" icon will expand a drop-down menu which will include "Dislike," "Trolling, "Spam" and "Report" options. "Dislike" will rate the post down. If enough people dislike a post, it will be darkened, and with a lot of dislikes it will be hidden completely. You can also quickly report a post as trolling or spam, or use the report function to fill out a more comprehensive description of a violation. Please note that you can only rate each post once. Use your power wisely to help foster a positive and helpful forum community. Contact List: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/900930866#3 Community Managers: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/900930866#4 MVP FAQ: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/900930866#5Daxxarri1 Mar 23, 2011
Oct 26 ANZ Streamers & Content Creators We’re looking for talent from the ANZ region! Are you an avid WoW streamer or video creator from Australia or New Zealand? Looking to grow your community or just raise awareness about what you do? Then this thread is the place to share your details! Post links to your channel in this thread, along with a few reasons why people should drop by to check it out. Think about including some of the following details in your post: Type of content (Streamer/Pre-recorded content) If you’re a streamer, what are your usual play times? Level of experience (Beginner/Intermediate/Advanced) Preferred class/spec A bit about yourselfTakralus43 Oct 26
Oct 3 Australian Servers and FAQ We are pleased to announce that the upcoming deployment of Australian World of Warcraft game servers ahead of the games next expansion, Warlords of Draenor. This new infrastructure will support Australia and New Zealand and should provide a significant smoother gameplay experience for players in the region. Players currently on an Oceanic realm—Barthilas, Frostmourne, Thaurissan, Saurfang, Caelestrasz, Jubei'Thos, Khaz'goroth, Aman'Thul, Nagrand, Dath'Remar, Dreadmaul, and Gundrak—should automatically experience improved latency once the new game servers go live. To help those currently adventuring on North American realms, such as Blackrock and Proudmoore, optional free character and guild master realm transfers will be offered for a limited time. Q: What benefits will local game servers have for Australian and New Zealand World of Warcraft players? A: The introduction of World of Warcraft game servers hosted in Australia, which will support the Oceanic realms, should provide local Australian and New Zealand players with reduced latency, which should provide an improved gameplay experience as a result. Q: Where will the servers be physically located? A: The game servers will be hosted within an Australian data centre, ensuring Australian and New Zealand players receive the best possible latency. Q: Will I still be able to play with my friends who are on U.S. servers? A: Yes! Because the new Australian World of Warcraft game servers will continue to communicate with the existing North American hardware, players will still be able to play with friends on U.S game servers, just as they can today. They’ll still be able to use their Blizzard friends list to easily group up and chat, regardless of where they are playing. Q: Will the new game servers have any impact on my current characters? A: No! Because the local World of Warcraft game servers will replace the existing U.S.-based hardware which currently hosts the Oceanic realms, all individual characters, gold, and guilds already on an Oceanic realm will be unaffected. The introduction of Australian game servers will be completely invisible to players in the region, with the immediate benefit of providing greatly reduced latency; resulting in a smoother, more responsive gameplay experience. Q: When will local game servers be available? A: We’re aiming to have the new local World of Warcraft game servers available ahead of the release of the upcoming expansion, Warlords of Draenor, which will go on sale in Australia and New Zealand on November 13, 2014. An extended maintenance to the current Oceanic realms will be required in order to migrate player data to the new hardware. Servers will be taken offline on Tuesday October 28 with normal scheduled maintenance and we will have the new game servers online as soon as possible. Q: Will the new local game servers only be available to players who purchase World of Warcraft: Warlords of Draenor, or will they also work for players without the expansion? A: While we’re excited for players to take on the Iron Horde and help repel the invasion of Azeroth in World of Warcraft’s next expansion, Warlords of Draenor, all players will be able to take advantage of the introduction of the new local game servers straight away. Optional character transfers will be made available for a limited time for those players who wish to play on the new Australian game servers, but who are not currently part of an Oceanic realm. Q: How will the character transfer process work? A: Once the new regional hardware comes online, players who are already on an Oceanic realm will not be required to take any action to move to an Australian server. Players who are currently on Oceanic or North American realms will be offered a two-week window to transfer their characters to one of the existing Oceanic realms. While players will be required to purchase a paid Character Transfer service for each character they wish to relocate, full refunds for each toon moved will be automatically processed and returned within 72 hours. This process will begin from 6:01PM AEDT Oct 29, 2014 and end at 6:59PM AEDT Nov 13, 2014. Players will still be able to transfer characters to Oceanic realms after this time, but associated server transfer costs will not be reimbursed. Please note that while Character Transfers and Guild Master Realm Transfers will be offered without charge, bundling additional services, such as a Faction Change to a Character Transfer or Guild Master Realm Transfer will mean the bundle is no longer eligible for refund. To ensure the cost of your Character Transfer service is returned, first move your character to an Oceanic realm and then initiate a separate faction, race or name change as desired.Watcher1208 Oct 3
Jul 5 Share Your Stories and Experiences! Do you have an interesting World of Warcraft-related real life story to share? Did you meet your partner through the game? Did WoW inspire you to head down a different career path? Did you make life-long friends on the other side of the world, or even in your own backyard? Share your stories and experiences with the community in this thread, and tell us how WoW changed your life.Takralus16 Jul 5
Nov 15 RP server Oceanic I don't care if I'm beating a dead horse here. Just looking for community support towards an RP server on Oceanic.Mackdaddie20 Nov 15
Nov 15 I'm Tired Dear Blizzard, I'm tired of !@#$ing losing arena matches because I'm forced to play versus another region that has the advantage. I'm tired of fake casting and still getting interrupted which can obviously mean the difference between a win and a loss. I'm tired of being a god on Oceanic latency and being a nobody on US latency. I'm tired of praying that I don't have to face a central/east coast US team. I'm tired of not enjoying the game because it feels like I'm playing in slow motion. I'm tired of losing to idiots. I'm tired of pressing my abilities 3 times before they go off. I'm tired of you not interacting with us concerning this issue but get on your knees when people(noobs) want Vanilla back because they think it'll bring them the same kind of enjoyment it did 15 years ago. I'm tired of people thinking there won't be enough players for oceanic only pvp to sustain itself when there is more than enough and anyone who thinks otherwise is a moron. Not to mention it would incentivize oceanic players who don't like playing with a disadvantage to actually play. I'm tired of affliction warlocks thinking there's a possibility I might want to play arena with them(not you Maldiva<3). I'm tired of assassination rogues. I'm tired of fire mages. I'm tired of Asmongold thinking I want to watch him do 4-8 hours of transmog' runs while he rants about why wow sucks, twitch prime, and whatever the %^-*s on Reddit like he took the whole bottle of adderall. tl;dr: Playing on 200+ MS isn't fun. Give Oceanic players an option to only face other OCE players in pvp or just arena, or better yet give us our own region for pvp. If US or EU players had to game on the same latency as OCE players, there would be riots in the street, and Blizzard would lose much more subscribers than they did in WoD. So why does OCE still have to play laggy?Carnold20 Nov 15
Nov 14 <Venture> - Barthilas - 2/8M <Venture> is an Australian based guild currently recruiting members for BFA content. We are seeking skilled DPS/Heals (Pref Shaman/Priest). Currently 8/8H 2/8M Uldir. Raiding Friday 7:30-10:30PM Sunday 6-8PM AEST. Please make sure you can make it every week as we are looking for a reliable team. We also do high keys all the time with a few people interested in PvP content as well. Add me on Btag: MatthewRMF#1521 OR IGN: FlebFlebb0 Nov 14
Nov 13 Oceanic API not updating third party sites? I've just checked with Kihra the creator of Warcraft logs and they've told me Oceanics API is currently not updating. This happens from time to time but does anyone know how long it takes to fix? It looks like it's been down for about 8+ days at this pointRalana1 Nov 13
Nov 13 Shyness, anxiety, depression, toxic community Empty friend list, empty btag list, empty guild or no one ever online, uneasy starting conversation. There are way too many to list all the reasons why most of us play alone. Unfortunately, as most of us know, finding nice people has become a bit of an issue due to the toxic behaviour of a very small portion of the player base. Most of us just stay quiet for fear of getting kicked out by those disruptive kids, or insulted, and so on. I've started a community on Discord and hoping to find more like-minded people interested in joining us. You know, people who can speak in full sentences, people who don't need to swear every 2nd word, people who can go for hours without insulting others, people who actually like to help out, etc... In short, a nice community. No need to transfer toons, to reroll, or change anything you do. We get together on Discord to chit-chat (mostly text), or to form groups, to get help or to help out. If you are as bored of playing alone as some of us are, feel free to join us. Everyone is welcomed, regardless of faction, level, ilvl, experience, etc. Please post your btag in here and I will check the thread regularly to add you. By posting in here, others may also friend you or you can friend some and you'll gather your own list of friends. If you prefer not putting your info in here, you can contact me directly on btag or in Discord. Looking forward to meeting some of you soon. Cheers, Worgbane btag: Worgbane#1877 Discord: Worgbane#9655Worgbane139 Nov 13
Nov 13 OCE World latency I have been trying for the past few months to do world quests and herb and even though I have 28ms Home and World ping it feels like 500+ms (mainly in Drustvar). I have tried many things in the faqs to make this better but nothing helped. Killing mobs and herbing is painful and makes me not want to play the game. It has always been pretty bad since BfA launched during peak hours but for the past few days early in the morning it is still awful at about 4am before I go to work. I am seriously considering just quitting because this is inexcusable. I know I am not the only one because everybody in my guild and people I ask are all having this issue. I can't play this game for much longer when it is exhausting to do trivial things in the world. I don't know what changed from Legion to make the world lag to the point of being almost unplayable but this can't go on. If this is not fixed I am going to cancel my sub very soon. I have been patient all these months but the lack of urgency from Blizzard to rectify the issue is not cool, and it getting gradually worse is a huge red flag. I would absolutely love to level a few alts but if its going to take me 3+ times as long to do so makes me lose interest in the game. Please for the love of Jaina fix this sooner rather than later.Gradia0 Nov 13
Nov 13 [H] OCE/US M+ Community for all skill levels Gday, First off FULL credit to Asmodean from Khaz'Goroth for taking the time and effort to establish an Alliance M+ for Beginners to Pro level players (https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20769687697). I really liked the idea but could not see a similar group for the Horde players. So with Asmodean's permission, i have created a Horde version. The Oceanic Mythics Group has now been established. You can join via the following link https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/E03VM7luBaj?region=US&faction=Horde The below is taken from Asmodeans great post (as i liked how he envisioned the community he created). Minor edits. This is a community solely based around M+ dungeons. While I myself am in OCE, US players are encouraged to join! Firstly, I see a lot of communities fail for 2 reasons. Lack of advertising and lack of players. The game runs 24 hours a day. We both have different peak times. There is no reason this community cannot run 24 hours per day. Also, some of us may score a day off work etc and may be able to log on during the day/late at night. With a combined region you will be able to play without applying for a pug and jump straight in. I would like to designate a selected player from the US to oversee the community while we are on our downtime. Please do understand that if you do join an OCE/US group you may experience ping from 100-200+. As an OCE player who played with this ping for 13+ years it is doable and more than ok however, please respect other players if they decide not to take you! What We Do This is the horde equivalent of the Alliance group as many have found pugging was working against them. I had a more than an acceptable ilevel for my key, and I have awareness of mechanics yet, without a high 'raider io' score, I was getting denied frequently, even on runs. I've decided to create a community that help bridge the gap from beginner to pro M+ Dungeon runners. We also; • accept new players who want to focus on doing M+ runs • help push players onto the next level of difficulty • assist with educating players on mechanics and strategies. • work on players raider io score if they so want • create permanent teams • assist in gearing up • push high, low and medium level keys depending on player skill level. What We Don’t Do • Raids. This community is for M+ only. There are plenty of other guilds and communities that raid so hit them up. I will encourage you to ask in chat if you are looking for members to fill up your guild raid or whatever else but, there will be no plans for a weekly raid and no calendar events scheduled. Skill Level I have decided to create four different levels of skill to help alert other players of what your personal skill level with M+ is and, what fellow party members you would like to run with. I’d recommend using addons such as raidbots, askmrrobot et al. Beginner Not necessarily a new player. This is a person who is running +0 to +3 keys. You perhaps may need a few pointers on mechanics and awareness of NPC mobs. At least please do a little research on key mechanics/boss fights before heading to a dungeon. These aren’t too hard at all so take advantage of the runs and get that ilevel up! Intermediate You are running +4 to +7. You are here to gear up and perhaps start to look for a permanent team. You have awareness of mechanics and you can play your class well. You should have started to learn the affixes. Expert +7 to +9 players. You have an expert grasp on mechanics, team composition and your class. You do not want leavers, you want dedicated runners. You seek to improve ilevel and push into 10+. You have a grasp on affixes. Pro 10+ only. You have all knowledge of Dungeon mechanics, you understand interrupts, cooldowns and play near perfect. You want to push as high as possible. Additional As well as these four levels I believe it would be a good idea to post if you are ‘pushing’ to want to get to the next level of difficulty or if you do not want your raider io score affected and you want a more serious run. Example You’re an Intermediate player wanting to push into Expert but, don’t want your raid io score affected. In community chat simply type: ‘Link keystone, Intermediate push. Raider io.’ Yes, a lot of people use raider io. No, it is not a requirement. Please respect a player’s decision if they use it or not. Do NOT feel daunted by this. Leavers It happens, and I understand. Yes, it can look bad on you for leaving high keys thus ruining other people's run so, please have a legitimate reason. Also, please don’t do the old ‘I’m disconnected’ trick. It quite possibly will be the only time I ever make someone walk the plank if it is done repeatedly. Again thank you Asmodean for allowing me to use(plagarise) your post to create a Horde version of your community.Bubbull2 Nov 13
Nov 13 Day Night Cycle Thread Capped https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20748746160?page=3#post-42 Thread has capped and still nothing from Blizzard. Not even an opening of the thread cap to allow discussion. Very telling of Blizzards attitude towards us Down Under.Sinnabun52 Nov 13
Nov 13 Oceanic In Game/Server Lag Issues Myself and my friends are on Frostmourne and we're having lag issues in game. Its seems to be an issue with the server. It's not showing that we have bad ping but it takes a few seconds to cast spells, loot items and accept quests. Latency is 15MS. Anyone else having this issue? We're currently questing in Tiragarde Sound.Alessara108 Nov 13
Nov 12 [H] OCE Guild LF another Guild to raid with Hey folks, We understand that sometimes not everyone in the guild is interested in raiding and you are unable to make up the numbers. We have a small hand full of core capable raiders and have to fill up the rest of the group with pugs. The problem with pugs is that they are not interested in raiding for the entire raid night/progressions and only want to stay for a few bosses (or worse, don’t follow instructions) which wastes the valuable raid time we have and have to constantly regroup. I’m looking for any other guilds out there that might be in a similar situation. We're a pretty chilled, mature, competent and patient group (across all specs and classes) and we are also one of the oldest guilds on Frostmourne. We are looking for a like minded guild that share the same issues, culture and maturity and hope we can enjoy raid content together without relying on pugs or constant recruiting. Yes this is a bit a new concept we're looking at here, but if you would like to entertain the idea, then let's have a chat. Preferably an oceanic guild to keep our latency nice and low :) Contact me panthr#1904Panthar1 Nov 12
Nov 12 Congratulations Free Marsy! Good job boys. Good to see some local talent up there.Sinnabun3 Nov 12
Nov 12 #fixazerothsday Reposting here from GD as well We have been playing in eternal darkness for years now. Its even worse now that nights have been made darker. You guys on the ANZ team have ignored us for years and the guys in Irvine have never addressed the issue. It is depressing to log in and only ever see the game in darkness. Especially when we know just how gorgeous the zones look in daylight. Something we never get to see. There is a thread that has been ongoing since 2016 that has been ignored https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20748746160?page=24#post-471 Can you guys please talk to use about this? Please tell us that you are doing something? All we want is just a potion to make night into day like you gave to the people who wanted darker nights. More than anything we just want you to talk to us. You have consistently ignored us and it seems like you dont care that all of the oceanic players suffer with this problem but because it doesnt effect NA players you wont ever do anything. Thats how it feels. It is frustrating beyond belief to see Blizzard respond to people in threads like "Your fav zone" or "What you like to eat" yet be constantly ignored about something like this. The dark nights look great but it is eternally night time for an entire region of the planet and that sucks! The zones look amazing in daylight but we have to get up at 2am to see that. That is rubbish. Especially since you made a potion for all the people who complained about nights not being dark enough. Then you made the real night in game darker anyway but you have still ignored the rest of us. Wheres our Golden Daylight potion? Why cant we get something as simple and easy to make as that? Why do we have to suffer with constant night time just because we are in the US? Why do you always ignore us? Why do you choose to never speak to us about this issue? For the people that care tweet @Blizzard_ANZ and @BlizzardCS #fixazerothsday Make them hear us! Force them to actually address this problem and speak to us about it for once. The last time anyone at Blizz spoke to us was 2016 and that was just the usual "we are listening" line they use to placate people. Ornyx, Ythisens, Watcher... literally anyone at Blizzard; you know this is an issue and you know it can easily be fixed. Why dont you?Sinnabun26 Nov 12
Nov 9 Dark Iron Dwarf Death Knights I would like to make a dark iron dwarf death knight I currently cannot, I'm not sure why, is there some kind of initial screen character creation protocol I'm missing or misunderstanding? if it's not that, and the Death Knight class isn't available to dark iron dwarf at this time, will it be available in the future? if so then when and how far away will a dark iron dwarf death knight be available? I think death knights will be perfect for the dark iron dwarves, especially considering the racial's and RP of the raceJohnti5 Nov 9
Nov 9 Looking for casual fun raid tonight :) Hi guys! Anyone doing a casual normal raid run tonight that I can tag along on. I’m horde saurfang. Thanks :)Blackmambaa0 Nov 9
Nov 9 <Mythix> - Guild Recruitment - 2/8M Uldir. <Mythix> is an Australian based guild currently recruiting members for BFA content. We are seeking skilled DPS/Heals (Pref Shaman/Druid). Currently 8/8H 2/8M Uldir. Raiding Friday 7:30-10:30PM Sunday 6-8PM AEST. Please make sure you can make it every week as we are looking for a reliable team. We also do high keys all the time with a few people interested in PvP content as well. Add me on Btag: MatthewRMF#1521 OR IGN: FlebFleb0 Nov 9
Nov 8 OCE Blizzcon: some thoughts Id like to show you something: https://www.iccsydney.com.au/ ... and here https://mcec.com.au/ ... https://www.pcec.com.au/ ... All these and more are world class venues. World class. Aust and NZ have between them at least a dozen or more venues of varying sizes, all of which are more than capable of managing a parallel BlizzCon event. https://www.thebitbag.com/pax-aus-2016-schedule-dates-tickets-location/198268 Pax Aus is hosted every single year, displaying new and current products by computer games companies worldwide. Bethesda was there This was Pax Aus in 2015 https://www.sbs.com.au/popasia/blog/2015/10/19/game-2015-pax-aus-back This was Pax Aus in 2018. Note the size of that exhibit hall. http://aus.paxsite.com/features Note the size of that auditorium. The third photo is of a computer game demo area, seating at least 300 or more. Overall, OCE has world class venues with world class facilities, any and all of which would be more than happy to host and manage a Blizzard event. As we can and do host PaxAus successfully every year, my question is to ask why it is that we have not seen an OCE Blizzcon? Certainly we have the facilities to do so, we can and do host events of all shapes and sizes every single year, from Pax Aus to meetings of Heads of Governments, along with world class cuisine and accommodation. There has never been an OCE Blizzcon. in terms of both rapport, PR good will and in the benefit of future sales of all Blizzard products across the board, there is also no question that the event would be sold out in seconds. As can be seen above, there is a large choice of venues. Anaheim is one of a kind , I agree. In terms of size, yes, but that doesnt preclude a smaller event being held in OCE. What i want to ask is if this will ever happen, and has the matter been raised?Aehl8 Nov 8
Nov 8 Horde Barth OCE M+ team LFGuild Currently 5 friends looking for a primarily mythic+ guild but happy to do heroic/mythic raids Current comp: https://raider.io/characters/us/barthilas/Spinifax - 370disc priest https://raider.io/characters/us/barthilas/Spinifel - 373 dh https://raider.io/characters/us/barthilas/Depmav 368 ret pally https://raider.io/characters/us/barthilas/V%C3%A3mped 355 BM hunter (soon to be main) https://raider.io/characters/us/barthilas/Iceicebabys 370 frost mage https://raider.io/characters/us/barthilas/Holydk 368 blood dk tank https://raider.io/characters/us/barthilas/bjudged 368 resto druid https://raider.io/characters/us/barthilas/Duluth 373 arms warrior Usually we play as 5 (discpriest/warrior/icemage/hunter/dk) but the tank works night shift so during the week were looking for a competent tank to run 9/10+ and beyond. Sometimes people are afk/out and we will want subs for dps/heals too so were looking for a very active guild with competent friendly players.Depmav1 Nov 8
Nov 6 OCE HEROIC RAIDING Wed/Sun 8.30-11pm ST My guild is in need of extra DPS, preferably Ranged, for Heroic raiding ! We are 6/8 H and intend to get AotC before Dec 11th ! <Killing In The Name Of> is one of Dath's oldest guilds since BC. We have a fun atmosphere but also like to progress through the bosses. If you think this would suit you then add me on Battle net and we'll have a chat :) Lukesta#1342Lukesta0 Nov 6
Nov 6 Leaving keys It's so good how you can leave keys because you have a tantrum or realize after starting someones io is low, and I don't even get punished for it!!! So good trolling people with this ty blizz. <3Wingsx1 Nov 6
Nov 6 STOP connecting all realms.. For the love of god stop this !@#$, there is no farming route that isn't infested with bots anymore. Every time I try to farm herbs I give up after 5 minutes because there isn't any node and a bunch of level 110 druids running around botting. I do my best to report them all but it feels like nothing is being done about it. Before realms got connected I was able to phase myself to a realm that didn't have too many bots and that option is gone. Outside of PVP shard this is pointless, besides saving you server money but surely my sub fees alone cover that?Avicennaa1 Nov 6
Nov 4 Barthilas <War Criminals> 8/8H 6/8M <War Criminals> is a semi-hardcore guild looking to further our Mythic progression in BFA. We take progression seriously and when it's time to get down to serious business we get things done. But we know when to relax and make fun of the guy who ate the cleave/breath/fell off the platform. Current Uldir Progression: 8/8H 6/8M We're aiming for consistent, swift improvement from our members and it shows in our performance. Every night we see a noticeable increase in the quality of play from the team. We want excellent people to raid with, both in execution, skill, and as quality people to spend our time with. If you're looking for a guild who will get things done quickly in a fun environment and is always striving to improve then <War Criminals> is the place for you. We're willing to give any skilled player a trial. Progression 9/11 (M) Antorus, the Burning Throne (Guild took a break on aggramar prog and decided to wait until legion to reform 9/9 (M) Tomb of Sargeras Recruitment Healers and Ranged Healers - Holy Pally All exceptional Range players. Schedule Wednesday 8:00–11:00 Thursday 8:00–11:00 Sunday 8:00–11:00 Contact Angrypeon - Angryzz#1710 Hyva - Sixbeast#1472 If you have any questions then feel free to contact an officer. To apply for a position visit our website: https://wc-guild.com/Angryzz11 Nov 4
Nov 4 Calendar time How do I tell ingame what time events start? The calendar times don't seems to line up with realm times.Punkkid0 Nov 4
Nov 4 Oceanic Servers/Active Player/Guild Base Hello, hoping someone can help enquiring about Oceanic servers with a good population lvls of both horde an alliance, with Friendly Active guilds that are raiding but also doing M+? Currently on Amun'Thul but the server seems dead to what it was like CheersAdindris1 Nov 4
Nov 3 Which realm is best for Guam? Hi, I'm a newbie and I want to have good latency. Which realm should I join if I live in Guam? Thanks.Stealthiex4 Nov 3
Nov 1 500+ ping to Battlegrounds since BfA Getting 500+ ping to battlegrounds on U.S servers. I get 250 and less ping when connecting to dungeons on U.S Servers. Anyone know what's going on with that? P.S I saw the other thread about this but it's from 2016 and got necro'd recently, thought I'd make a newer threadDemonphile0 Nov 1
Nov 1 High ping in battlegrounds only When I'm not in bgs I get around 30-40 ms but If i join a bg the world ping starts to rise to about 500 and it effects my home ping, causing a 1 second delay on all my actions. I know joining a bg connects to the US server because of the crossrelm system but is there anyway around this? It's really frustrating and I love pvp.Verak22 Nov 1
Nov 1 OCE Alliance M+ Guild Hey guys, I am looking for a guild to join with people who run M+ regularly or even raid guilds that do a lot of M+ on the side. I am currently 5/8M on my Pally (Horde atm) but with the new azerite vendor change coming up and a preference to do M+ over raiding, I am keen to join my Monk into a guild that would like a healer who is into this gameplay. I plan to get CE (8/8M) with the Pally then bring him over to the alliance to join the guild my monk is in. I mainly play the healing spec, but I can choose to pick up the dps roles if required as well. Post if you're interest for a chat at all!Scour1 Nov 1
Nov 1 [Void-Shrouded Satchel]x45 to give away I am on barthilas with 45 Void-Shrouded Satchel's that contain the heirloom http://www.wowhead.com/item=128318/touch-of-the-void&bonus=0 if you want one. Create a toon on barthilas and list your name below and i'll send one over to you. I want to create space on my banking toons guild tabDaicemerolen98 Nov 1
Oct 30 PVP Island Expedition Notorious Achievement It seems that the matchups are locked to region which is why Oceanic queues can take up to 30 minutes or more before finding a matchup Looking for any Horde interested in getting this achievement done through some friendly matches against each other Message with your Battle Tag here if interested.Sherrill0 Oct 30
Oct 29 SINGAPORE LAG/DC? Hey, Blizzard isn't addressing this on the technical forums so I wanted to ask around here: I'm playing from Singapore [Starhub ISP] and instanced WoW [raids/arenas etc.] are unplayable due to 10~ sec spikes or horrible lagouts on the regular. Has anybody else in Singapore been experiencing this? I've played WoW for 5 years same ISP/location and this is the first time I'm having this issue. If you have a fix, help a brother out.Fzd0 Oct 29
Oct 29 375 Ret/Prot LF semi hardcore Guild Former hardcore raider looking for 2-3 night guild, anytime Tuesday, Wednesday or 8:30pm+ all other nights. Currently I'm 3/8m but have 5/8m xp guild just stopped showing up and never got to down them. Avalon#1534Avaloñ0 Oct 29
Oct 29 Is transferring to an OCE server worth it? I'm a returning player from Australia, however I'm playing on US-Darkspear as that was the server my friends used to play on back in the day. At the moment I'm mostly doing BGs and mythic dungeons to gear up as I want to start stepping back into the arena, however the anxiety of playing in the arena with 200+ latency is getting the better of me. I'm curious, since OCE servers are now a thing, is it worth spending the money on a transfer for the improved latency as a predominantly PvP-oriented player? I'm seeing quite a few posts here expressing concern about OCE latency spiking back up to almost unplayable levels in arena due to the way cross-server play effects latency (e.g. latency levels going up on an OCE server when phased into a US / other region server). I was excited at the idea of playing on around 30 ping while being on an OCE server, however knowing how cross-server play works it is really disheartening. Those currently playing on OCE, what's your take on this?Ozló4 Oct 29
Oct 29 [A] Illusion Guild Come one Come all Illusion [A] 2/8H on Saurfang Realm is a friendly, family orientated guild of highly experienced veteran players whose mission statement is to clear all current, 'Heroic mode' content before any nerfs or new raiding content patches are applied. We all have lives that we cherish outside of our adventures in Azeroth and our goal is to combine a healthy mixture of both. Within our ranks we have mums and dads, full time workers with busy real life schedules, job-seekers and students. We offer the flexibility to get the job done in World of Warcraft, all the while having minimum impact upon our guild's day to day lives. We are offer a flexible, proven, Raid Team that hit its target everytime during Legion progression, firmly achieveing all AOTC's once we made the switch from 1 day a week normal raiding to 2 days a week Heroic Progression Raiding. We only raid two nights each week, those nights being every Wednesday and Thursday. We start our raids at 8:30pm Saurfang Server time and we generally finish at 11:00pm. (9:30pm - 11:00pm During Daylight Savings) We are currently recruiting to fill a "full time" Tank spot and we're also seeking the classes / specs listed below. Other applications will be assessed on a case by case basis. Currently we are looking for; Tanks, Shadow Priest, Boomkin, Warlock, Hunter, DK DPS, Arms Warrior, Rogue and Demon Hunter. Outside of raids please note that we also offer regular Mythic plus runs for all guildies on Friday nights particularly but also where needed on other nights. If raiding and Mythic Plus Dungeons aren't your thing or you just can't commit the time, that's fine, we've room for you too! We welcome all scopes of players, Non-raiders, PVPers and LFR / Dungeon Heroes alike! If you would like to apply to join our Raid Team, or to join our guild as a social member, please contact myself further on Battlenet, my battletag is Kanaris77#6157 Thanks for your time!Blinkports0 Oct 29
Oct 29 Desto Lock LF OCE Raiding Guild Though I can't server transfer yet. I am willing to do a server transfer on Friday coming (12/10), and I am also willing to do a faction transfer as well if needed., I am only 4/8 Normal and on the 3 week of Uldir opening, I had to stop raiding with my current guild due to shift's at work being adjusted and taking over the times and days that I raid. My availability is any day of the week, from 8pm AEST (Or AEDT since daylight savings start tomorrow). Currently only 349 ilvl, and only wanting to go as far as Heroic. Also, I do not want to reroll to Affliction to be on top. If anyone is recruiting, please post in here, or if like, can add me on BNet: Saracalia#1520Saralocks1 Oct 29
Oct 28 OCE Forum Hi All, how about some Blue Love for the OCE Forums? Been about a year since any Blizzard interactions with your OCE playerbase.Sinnistere3 Oct 28
Oct 28 [A]LFM M+ Push Team Hi, I am trying to put together a regular m+ team to push 10+ keys. I am looking for skilled DPS and a Tank that have discord with working mic that are like minded and will work through the high keys and wont rage after wiping on a boss or trash a few times. If this sounds like you add me on bnet Destero#1421Phozgene3 Oct 28
Oct 26 OCEANIC SERVER STATUS 24/10/19 Stuck at loading screen 80 percent on every toon, it is also happening to a few players in my guild also. Keeps saying a character with the same name is in use. Nagrand and Caelastrasz. If anyone else is experiencing these issues, i would like you to post and get Blizzards attention. ThankyouMalfysr66 Oct 26
Oct 26 BlizzCon Arena Timetable G'day mates Would anyone know if there is a BlizzCon arena timetable made for Aus timezone?? In AEST or AEDT ?? Thanks in AdvanceDingodeadrip1 Oct 26
Oct 25 Buying Deluxe fixed my connection issues For those of you who are still account/character locked, try buying the Deluxe upgrade. I'm being absolutely serious, this is how Blizzard wants to treat people with standard editions or no mounts or pets on their accounts. I had my support ticket ignored for the entire duration of the outage (which is still going, apparently), and yet the second I give them more money to upgrade to deluxe in desperation to get my characters back, it mysteriously works. Mighty suspicious. Regarding a cable being cut causing the outage: That's not how it works, that's not how any of this works. Should one of the undersea cables linking Oceania and North America be cut, you would lose connectivity outright to a large number of websites period. You would not experience degraded connectivity, it's either the link is up or it is down.Luzefeira0 Oct 25
Oct 24 Oceanic Network IS CRAP!! Tracing route to 103.4.115.248 over a maximum of 30 hops 1 <1 ms <1 ms <1 ms 192.168.1.1 2 --------- 3 5 ms 3 ms 3 ms 122.2.175.174.static.pldt.net [122.2.175.174] 4 25 ms 25 ms 25 ms 210.213.133.134.static.pldt.net [210.213.133.134] 5 26 ms 25 ms 25 ms 210.213.128.29.static.pldt.net [210.213.128.29] 6 25 ms 24 ms 25 ms 210.213.130.170.static.pldt.net [210.213.130.170] 7 66 ms 65 ms 66 ms i-0-4-0-15-peer.hkth12.pr.telstraglobal.net [134.159.128.117] 8 64 ms 64 ms 64 ms i-92.hkth-core02.telstraglobal.net [202.84.153.37] 9 178 ms 176 ms 178 ms i-10352.sydo-core03.telstraglobal.net [202.84.138.42] 10 184 ms 185 ms 184 ms bundle-ether3.oxf-gw11.sydney.telstra.net [203.50.13.97] 11 187 ms 186 ms 186 ms bundle-ether1.chw-core10.sydney.telstra.net [203.50.6.92] 12 187 ms 187 ms 186 ms bundle-ether1.chw-edge903.sydney.telstra.net [203.50.11.177] 13 153 ms 153 ms 153 ms equ2996323.lnk.telstra.net [110.145.177.18] 14 * * * Request timed out. 15 149 ms 149 ms 149 ms 27.111.251.106 16 148 ms 149 ms 149 ms 103.4.115.248 Trace complete. This says it all Telstra is garbage and Blizz should take legal action against them IMHO...Deathsong0 Oct 24
Oct 24 cant login to toons so everytime I join a random daily dungeon, the load screen gets to about 90% and then the game DC's me from server. After this happens I cant log onto tht toon, it either returns me to the Toon login page with the message "a player with that name already exists" or the load bar gets to about 70% and then wont budgeVastian2 Oct 24
Oct 24 i cant log in i cant log in my char :((Akhaelda1 Oct 24
Oct 24 Barthilas Server Lagging after weekly reset It getting worst when u get in bg.. ping like 10k CrazyyMooingz0 Oct 24
Oct 24 D/C from battlegrounds Among the server lag, whenever I try to play battlegrounds I get to the load screen after hitting join battle and then I just disconnect. Is anyone else having this problem or know of a fix?Wingsx2 Oct 24
Oct 24 Mythic + Looking for a blood DK tank also frost mage/balance Druid> other. For our team, you must be 650+raider.io. Our tank/DPS monk/DH 876 raider.io monk 517 DH tank, 756 Druid healer and 738 !@# rogue. Available Monday, Thursday, and Sunday, after 8 pm Sydney time maybe Tuesday night as well. Must have voice chat. We normally do +8-+11/12(US ally) Bnet Nokillnolife#1152Nokill2 Oct 24