Oceanic General Discussion

Mar 23, 2011 Oceanic General Forum Posting Guidelines This forum has been created to give players who hail from Australia and New Zealand a place to discuss issues relevant to their community. This is a valuable resource, and a unique opportunity to discuss World of Warcraft in the context of regional interests and issues. Please note that discussions pertaining to World of Warcraft are welcome, but as there is now an Oceanic specific guild recruitment forum (http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/1011641/), guild recruitment posts, as well as any other post or thread which violates the forum code of conduct, are prohibited.Daxxarri0 Mar 23, 2011
Mar 23, 2011 Welcome! Please Read Welcome to the Oceanic General Discussion forum! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss all aspects of World of Warcraft with your fellow players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy, so we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct and guidelines before posting. Code of Conduct: http://us.battle.net/en/community/conduct Posting Guidelines: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/900930866#2 Important Reminders: Search The search function at the top of the World of Warcraft community site is extremely effective and robust. Before you create a new forum topic, please be use it to search for similar topics, blog posts, or web pages that may contain the answer for which you are looking. Making a new thread on an existing subject can result in your thread being deleted or, if you continue to re-post the same content, the loss of your forum privileges for spamming. Rating The forum rating system can be used to promote positive discussion, demote unhelpful comments, and even report posts that violate the forum Code of Conduct. By hovering over a post you'll be presented with several options, including a "thumbs up" (Like) and a "thumbs down" (Dislike) icon. Clicking the "thumbs up" icon will rate the post up. If enough people like a post, it will gain a Highly Rated status and appear at the top of related search results. Highly Rated posts will also have a highlighted background. Clicking the "thumbs down" icon will expand a drop-down menu which will include "Dislike," "Trolling, "Spam" and "Report" options. "Dislike" will rate the post down. If enough people dislike a post, it will be darkened, and with a lot of dislikes it will be hidden completely. You can also quickly report a post as trolling or spam, or use the report function to fill out a more comprehensive description of a violation. Please note that you can only rate each post once. Use your power wisely to help foster a positive and helpful forum community. Contact List: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/900930866#3 Community Managers: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/900930866#4 MVP FAQ: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/900930866#5Daxxarri1 Mar 23, 2011
Oct 3 Australian Servers and FAQ We are pleased to announce that the upcoming deployment of Australian World of Warcraft game servers ahead of the games next expansion, Warlords of Draenor. This new infrastructure will support Australia and New Zealand and should provide a significant smoother gameplay experience for players in the region. Players currently on an Oceanic realm—Barthilas, Frostmourne, Thaurissan, Saurfang, Caelestrasz, Jubei'Thos, Khaz'goroth, Aman'Thul, Nagrand, Dath'Remar, Dreadmaul, and Gundrak—should automatically experience improved latency once the new game servers go live. To help those currently adventuring on North American realms, such as Blackrock and Proudmoore, optional free character and guild master realm transfers will be offered for a limited time. Q: What benefits will local game servers have for Australian and New Zealand World of Warcraft players? A: The introduction of World of Warcraft game servers hosted in Australia, which will support the Oceanic realms, should provide local Australian and New Zealand players with reduced latency, which should provide an improved gameplay experience as a result. Q: Where will the servers be physically located? A: The game servers will be hosted within an Australian data centre, ensuring Australian and New Zealand players receive the best possible latency. Q: Will I still be able to play with my friends who are on U.S. servers? A: Yes! Because the new Australian World of Warcraft game servers will continue to communicate with the existing North American hardware, players will still be able to play with friends on U.S game servers, just as they can today. They’ll still be able to use their Blizzard friends list to easily group up and chat, regardless of where they are playing. Q: Will the new game servers have any impact on my current characters? A: No! Because the local World of Warcraft game servers will replace the existing U.S.-based hardware which currently hosts the Oceanic realms, all individual characters, gold, and guilds already on an Oceanic realm will be unaffected. The introduction of Australian game servers will be completely invisible to players in the region, with the immediate benefit of providing greatly reduced latency; resulting in a smoother, more responsive gameplay experience. Q: When will local game servers be available? A: We’re aiming to have the new local World of Warcraft game servers available ahead of the release of the upcoming expansion, Warlords of Draenor, which will go on sale in Australia and New Zealand on November 13, 2014. An extended maintenance to the current Oceanic realms will be required in order to migrate player data to the new hardware. Servers will be taken offline on Tuesday October 28 with normal scheduled maintenance and we will have the new game servers online as soon as possible. Q: Will the new local game servers only be available to players who purchase World of Warcraft: Warlords of Draenor, or will they also work for players without the expansion? A: While we’re excited for players to take on the Iron Horde and help repel the invasion of Azeroth in World of Warcraft’s next expansion, Warlords of Draenor, all players will be able to take advantage of the introduction of the new local game servers straight away. Optional character transfers will be made available for a limited time for those players who wish to play on the new Australian game servers, but who are not currently part of an Oceanic realm. Q: How will the character transfer process work? A: Once the new regional hardware comes online, players who are already on an Oceanic realm will not be required to take any action to move to an Australian server. Players who are currently on Oceanic or North American realms will be offered a two-week window to transfer their characters to one of the existing Oceanic realms. While players will be required to purchase a paid Character Transfer service for each character they wish to relocate, full refunds for each toon moved will be automatically processed and returned within 72 hours. This process will begin from 6:01PM AEDT Oct 29, 2014 and end at 6:59PM AEDT Nov 13, 2014. Players will still be able to transfer characters to Oceanic realms after this time, but associated server transfer costs will not be reimbursed. Please note that while Character Transfers and Guild Master Realm Transfers will be offered without charge, bundling additional services, such as a Faction Change to a Character Transfer or Guild Master Realm Transfer will mean the bundle is no longer eligible for refund. To ensure the cost of your Character Transfer service is returned, first move your character to an Oceanic realm and then initiate a separate faction, race or name change as desired.Watcher1208 Oct 3
Aug 16 ANZ Streamers & Content Creators We’re looking for talent from the ANZ region! Are you an avid WoW streamer or video creator from Australia or New Zealand? Looking to grow your community or just raise awareness about what you do? Then this thread is the place to share your details! Post links to your channel in this thread, along with a few reasons why people should drop by to check it out. Think about including some of the following details in your post: Type of content (Streamer/Pre-recorded content) If you’re a streamer, what are your usual play times? Level of experience (Beginner/Intermediate/Advanced) Preferred class/spec A bit about yourselfTakralus40 Aug 16
Jul 5 Share Your Stories and Experiences! Do you have an interesting World of Warcraft-related real life story to share? Did you meet your partner through the game? Did WoW inspire you to head down a different career path? Did you make life-long friends on the other side of the world, or even in your own backyard? Share your stories and experiences with the community in this thread, and tell us how WoW changed your life.Takralus16 Jul 5
2h <3 :PJàvier4 2h
4h Thanks for connecting OCE realms. Instead of having to fight a handful of bots on my realm when herbing now I have to fight all Oceanic bots? I know sub numbers have dropped, but this isn't the way to save money blizzard. Typically each of the none connected realms have had their own servers/phases for the current content zone, yet this is change in BFA?Jstark0 4h
6h Oceanic In Game/Server Lag Issues Myself and my friends are on Frostmourne and we're having lag issues in game. Its seems to be an issue with the server. It's not showing that we have bad ping but it takes a few seconds to cast spells, loot items and accept quests. Latency is 15MS. Anyone else having this issue? We're currently questing in Tiragarde Sound.Alessara93 6h
7h OCE Connectivity Kinda very mad about this. I play wow from Australia, have and have always enjoyed playing arena. When it comes to global internet connectivity Australia is some what similar to a third world country. We are on an island in the middle of no where and our internet infrastructure is basically a joke compared to the rest of the world. Why is it that we are placed into match making with players from US or EU servers?? Its close to impossible to win games on 150-200 latency. Some how we are playing against us players on their own servers with 30 ping while we play with 160... This problem also exists when using dungeon finder tool for mythic keystone content. I dont want to que with people from other servers and play on a !@#$ty connection and get kicked from the party because of where i live. Its so damn hard healing a mythic 10 on 160 ping. Could I suggest maybe adding region based search filter settings into the dungeon finder tool. Please let me enjoy this game so I dont have to unsub/uninstallBenoh0 7h
9h US Server lag Hey, so i have been trying to queue arenas last few days and everytime i get phased into a US server the lag is literally unplayable. Usually i get around 150-250ms however its been around 1k and rubber-banding like crazy. On oceanic servers im chilling on 30ms which is usual with no issues what so ever. Has anybody encounterd this problem, i have a feeling its somthing to do with how my ISP is routing traffic but it would be good to hear if anybody has had any similar issues or know of a fix. thanks :) edit: it only appears to be when im in a US Server instance, open world there is no issues. im really confused now.Ehfk3 9h
2d Shyness, anxiety, depression, toxic community Empty friend list, empty btag list, empty guild or no one ever online, uneasy starting conversation. There are way too many to list all the reasons why most of us play alone. Unfortunately, as most of us know, finding nice people has become a bit of an issue due to the toxic behaviour of a very small portion of the player base. Most of us just stay quiet for fear of getting kicked out by those disruptive kids, or insulted, and so on. I've started a community on Discord and hoping to find more like-minded people interested in joining us. You know, people who can speak in full sentences, people who don't need to swear every 2nd word, people who can go for hours without insulting others, people who actually like to help out, etc... In short, a nice community. No need to transfer toons, to reroll, or change anything you do. We get together on Discord to chit-chat (mostly text), or to form groups, to get help or to help out. If you are as bored of playing alone as some of us are, feel free to join us. Everyone is welcomed, regardless of faction, level, ilvl, experience, etc. Please post your btag in here and I will check the thread regularly to add you. By posting in here, others may also friend you or you can friend some and you'll gather your own list of friends. If you prefer not putting your info in here, you can contact me directly on btag or in Discord. Looking forward to meeting some of you soon. Cheers, Worgbane btag: Worgbane#1877 Discord: Worgbane#9655Worgbane127 2d
2d #fixazerothsday Reposting here from GD as well We have been playing in eternal darkness for years now. Its even worse now that nights have been made darker. You guys on the ANZ team have ignored us for years and the guys in Irvine have never addressed the issue. It is depressing to log in and only ever see the game in darkness. Especially when we know just how gorgeous the zones look in daylight. Something we never get to see. There is a thread that has been ongoing since 2016 that has been ignored https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20748746160?page=24#post-471 Can you guys please talk to use about this? Please tell us that you are doing something? All we want is just a potion to make night into day like you gave to the people who wanted darker nights. More than anything we just want you to talk to us. You have consistently ignored us and it seems like you dont care that all of the oceanic players suffer with this problem but because it doesnt effect NA players you wont ever do anything. Thats how it feels. It is frustrating beyond belief to see Blizzard respond to people in threads like "Your fav zone" or "What you like to eat" yet be constantly ignored about something like this. The dark nights look great but it is eternally night time for an entire region of the planet and that sucks! The zones look amazing in daylight but we have to get up at 2am to see that. That is rubbish. Especially since you made a potion for all the people who complained about nights not being dark enough. Then you made the real night in game darker anyway but you have still ignored the rest of us. Wheres our Golden Daylight potion? Why cant we get something as simple and easy to make as that? Why do we have to suffer with constant night time just because we are in the US? Why do you always ignore us? Why do you choose to never speak to us about this issue? For the people that care tweet @Blizzard_ANZ and @BlizzardCS #fixazerothsday Make them hear us! Force them to actually address this problem and speak to us about it for once. The last time anyone at Blizz spoke to us was 2016 and that was just the usual "we are listening" line they use to placate people. Ornyx, Ythisens, Watcher... literally anyone at Blizzard; you know this is an issue and you know it can easily be fixed. Why dont you?Sinnabun22 2d
2d Day Night Cycle Thread Capped https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20748746160?page=3#post-42 Thread has capped and still nothing from Blizzard. Not even an opening of the thread cap to allow discussion. Very telling of Blizzards attitude towards us Down Under.Sinnabun10 2d
2d Brissy PPL? Hey guys I'm new to WoW and looking for ppl around Brissy to play with.Gimlidor36 2d
4d elemental Rockridge Leggings still drop? hey guys I'm farming elemental Rockridge Leggings everyday like 5 time per hour. but its never drop. I think its not rare drop right. i wonder is that a bug? is that only drop for mail???? BTW i only play warrior.Ashtank1 4d
4d Insane Title hi im looking for a group of players that are willing to farm out the reps for the insane title from the start. https://www.wowhead.com/title=145/the-insane#reward-from-achievement if youre keen give us a add police#1772Police3 4d
5d How does loot work in mythic + I have looked every for this question and can’t find it. Basically if I do for e.g kings rest M+5 and the straight after do kings rest M+10 am I still illegible for loot? Thanks in advanced :)Thenz1 5d
5d <Mythix> - Jubei'Thos - Recruitment. <Mythix> is an Australian based guild currently recruiting members for BFA content. We are seeking skilled DPS/Heals (Pref Pally/Priest). Currently 7/8H 1/8M Uldir. Raiding Friday 7:30-10:30PM Sunday 6-8PM AEST. We also do high keys all the time with a few people interested in PvP content as well. Add me on Btag: MatthewRMF#1521 OR IGN: FlebFleb1 5d
5d Is Noob Blocker affecting you? Is Noob Blocker affecting you? https://wow.curseforge.com/projects/noob-blocker ... ... https://wow.curseforge.com/projects/noob-blocker Could make an impact on Oceanic RealmsHolusbolus13 5d
5d Important question about faction imbalance Is frostmourne dominated by horde or alliance players?Ashlarius2 5d
5d WTS [Mecha-Mogul Mk2] all servers 1-2 million WTS [Mecha-Mogul Mk2] all servers 1-2 million gold make offer Btag: vvar#1359 Discord: Warrior#0783 Message me on either. Will trade in game when we are both online.Vvarleader0 5d
5d 5/8 Heroic casual raiding guild 5/8 Heroic casual raiding guild looking to fill spots, we raid Tuesday Thursday 7PM Server Time, we are looking for dedicated member's to fill a core group, we expect you to have basic knowledge of your class and understand mechanics. Our goal for each raid is to get Ahead of the Curve, and maybe a cheeky mythic boss or 2 Currently looking for: 2 Heals(Prefer resto, but all are welcome) Range DPS(Prefer warlock, but all are welcome) Contact - Holycookie#1893 for more infoßskt0 5d
6d Looking for a day raiding guild Looking for a weekend (preferably daytime on Saturday and Sunday) raiding guild. Alliance or Horde. Reply here please.Xiaogao3 6d
6d Looking for PvP Players!! Hey guys, Thought I would just make a post here trying to find a few players to que Arenas with. I'm a feral druid and have been playing the game since Cata! Looking for players with a good vibe who are also willing to push to high rating. My battle tag is - Kalstrix#1395 Add me or reply to this thread if you are interested and I can give you more info! Thanks guys!Kalstrix0 6d
Oct 10 RP server Oceanic I don't care if I'm beating a dead horse here. Just looking for community support towards an RP server on Oceanic.Mackdaddie8 Oct 10
Oct 10 Daylight savings Listen Blizz, I love you, I really do. But come on. You gotta pick a side. Don't give us these mixed messages. Sure, approximately a third of the land mass of Australia participates in the ridiculous ritual of daylight savings, and the rest of us are annoyed but are resigned for you to take the smaller portion of Australia's side with the daylight savings issue. But take it all the way dudes. Fine, change the server time and mess with half my raid team (half live in Queensland and WA, the other half in NZ and NSW and Vic), but why not keep server reset at the same time? I logged in at 10pm WA time, thinking that the daily reset would have happened as the one good part of the debacle of daylight savings making wqs reset an hour earlier for me. But no....... Blizz why?? Go full daylight savings or nothing at all. Come on.Tsurah1 Oct 10
Oct 9 OCE rated PvP discussion Hey, Many moons ago I played a heap of arena, and after a long break from the game I've decided to push again with a couple of old friends. Although sadly, as our rating goes up it seems our chances of hitting NA servers follows suit. How is this a thing, and what can be done? The same company is delivering an amazing experience for OCE players who have paid the ~$60 up front for Overwatch (for reference, I play at masters most seasons and I can count the number of NA matches I've had on one hand) yet there's no such experience to be had in WoW and seemingly no plans to address this. This isn't great for morale, for myself and my teammates anyway - it feels like trash when what would normally be an easy premonition on a sheep/hex/repentance after finishing a cast somehow gets "lost" on a +200ms GCD, it feels like trash when what would normally be an interrupt on the tail-end of a (spell name here) gets hard casted, it DEFINITELY feels like trash getting target cc'd behind a pillar. Focus charge + pummel feels like i'm having to swap into zerker stance for a pre-pruned intercept when playing on NA, OCE on the other hand is b u t t e r y. There are absolutely many games where we are simply outskilled and/or could have done xyz much better. But... there are a number of games that HAVE been decided by physical proximity to the data centers. It doesn't seem right that we have to yo-yo between regions like this inside of a "competitive" environment. From what I've read, and from my own anecdotal feels I'm leaning toward this being a participation issue. This is interesting though as there appears to be a larger number of people participating in rated formats than there has been in the past, so why so many NA games? It's generally "peak" OCE time when we queue yet 50% of our games are based in NA. We'd legitimately sit in a 15+ minute queue each and every game if it meant playing locally. Has the idea of a region-lock been explored? Do other regions experience the same amount server hopping in instanced PvP? If not, why? If so, how are the best of the best compensating for +200ms on every action?Hosiery1 Oct 9
Oct 9 Join this community it's great Join this community it's great. World of Warcraft Oceanic https://discord.gg/UzWs2pR https://www.facebook.com/groups/WorldofWarcraftOceanic C U There.Holusbolus0 Oct 9
Oct 9 Insane Instance Lag Throughout this expansion I've mostly had issues with lag in the open world that I'm sure most of you have also experienced. In the last couple of days, however, I've been experiencing insane amounts of lag in instances. My home ms remains at 19-25, but inside of warfronts it will spike into 2000+, sometimes at 4-5000. In dungeons it happens as well, and makes certain dungeons nearly impossible to complete like temple, as the lightning balls aren't actually where they appear to be on your screen according to the server. Has anyone else been experiencing this?Thalandir6 Oct 9
Oct 9 [Void-Shrouded Satchel]x45 to give away I am on barthilas with 45 Void-Shrouded Satchel's that contain the heirloom http://www.wowhead.com/item=128318/touch-of-the-void&bonus=0 if you want one. Create a toon on barthilas and list your name below and i'll send one over to you. I want to create space on my banking toons guild tabDaicemerolen91 Oct 9
Oct 9 OMG the horrible, horrible lag... Saurfang Arathi was a basket case tonight... Lag to do anything. attacking, looting... My pet taunts were not even working, and a poor druid was paying for it... Special times.Tannik3 Oct 9
Oct 8 WoW Server Lag is UNPLAYABLE! Seriously this needs to be fixed. I am on Aman'Thul and despite my ISP showing to be providing a great connection, the game says 500-5000ms Home/ 20000ms World when I log in. Which is nutz as I am on a 50Mb fiber connection with no one else on it but me. Even speedtest dot net test my connection everywhere and it shows great with very low latency. But WoWs server connection is just crap. Who ever is supplying Blizzard with network access in Australia needs to get their crap together. Its bad enough Aman'Thul has internal lag, mostly in Drust. But combine that with external network lag and just forget it.. Its so bad you cant even sit around and fish..Deathsong8 Oct 8
Oct 7 Mythic + Looking for a blood DK tank also frost mage/balance Druid> other. For our team, you must be 650+raider.io. Our tank/DPS monk/DH 876 raider.io monk 517 DH tank, 756 Druid healer and 738 !@# rogue. Available Monday, Thursday, and Sunday, after 8 pm Sydney time maybe Tuesday night as well. Must have voice chat. We normally do +8-+11/12(US ally) Bnet Nokillnolife#1152Nokill1 Oct 7
Oct 7 Oceanic WoW Community Discord Hi everyone, I've created an Oceanic WoW Discord server. It has been created to help players network, connect and communicate better with one another within the Oceanic realms. All players are welcome, whether you’re new to the game needing a helping hand, a returning raider looking to pick up where you left off, or an old-school veteran looking for people to share in the nostalgia. This may have been attempted before, but I figure let's give it a go anyway. It's relatively new so please feel free to join and share with your friends. EDIT: One of the main reasons this was started is because while we are based on OCE servers when we queue up LFG or form pugs there's a chance you could end up with US/NA players and realms. Hopefully using this we can organize our own runs/pugs on OCE servers to keep the consistent low-latency ping that Blizzard provides us. https://discord.gg/6tGspnz Thank you.Chopnblok4 Oct 7
Oct 5 Desto Lock LF OCE Raiding Guild Though I can't server transfer yet. I am willing to do a server transfer on Friday coming (12/10), and I am also willing to do a faction transfer as well if needed., I am only 4/8 Normal and on the 3 week of Uldir opening, I had to stop raiding with my current guild due to shift's at work being adjusted and taking over the times and days that I raid. My availability is any day of the week, from 8pm AEST (Or AEDT since daylight savings start tomorrow). Currently only 349 ilvl, and only wanting to go as far as Heroic. Also, I do not want to reroll to Affliction to be on top. If anyone is recruiting, please post in here, or if like, can add me on BNet: Saracalia#1520Saralocks0 Oct 5
Oct 5 Wtfast singapore sydney (oceania) latency Has anyone in singapore or sea tried wtfast on oceania servers such as barthilas, frostmourne? How much has this lowered your ping by? Thank you!Marionette2 Oct 5
Oct 5 Communication on OCE forums An off the cuff remark from another CM in another region posting on general discussion to a series of random forum questions (Link below) is providing better information, communication and just shear acknowledgement of OCE players and their concerns then our own CM. Its news to me that we even still have a OCE CM, if they posted tomorrow and i didn't check the pinned topics i couldn't tell you what their name or avatar would be. A question id like to ask you (phantom CM man/women) Is if you do read this forum and compile our issues into reports that you send over to the US team, why don't you think that actually posting to these forums is worth it. I Fully understand that not every thread needs a response, but given that specifically OCE issues like the day night cycle: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20748746160?page=3#post-42 the OCE latency problems: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20768626749 the potential for an RP server: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/8568959453?page=2#post-32 have existed for years and haven't had any attention in this forum for years, when you have to hope that a US admin hears and answers your question it feels like adequate communication here is lacking. Now i cant speak for the community since i'm just a guy with a keyboard but i think it would go a long way towards making the (admittedly small) portion of players who read these forums feel like their thoughts and concerns are at least being heard, because right now posting here feels like im screaming into the void, with only the sound of my OCE buddy's screaming beside me to keep me company. Link to the US community manager Ythisens talking about various rapid fire topics over in general discussion Talking about the day night issue on OCE servers: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20765836893?page=13#259 (4th question) Talking about lax OCE fourm posts from blues: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20765836893?page=14#264 (3rd question)Lydess4 Oct 5
Oct 4 Oceanic Connectivity issues I ran trace routes to every ip/region wow has listed https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20767557791?page=78#post-1545 Seems to me like i can connect to us central , oceania , and taiwan fine. Everywher else times out. it's funny cause while im in game on Barthilas. i get 20ms h 20ms world but any time i join a battleground or dungeon i get over 3kms world and its like watching 10000 people play portal everywher. if i connect to a us east or central group its the usual 300ms wich is fine im used to it. Games unplayable for any sort of progression. I have a suggestion. - Limit cross realm zoning to regions.... Oceanic people can only cross realm zone and search and find for people grop finder in Oceanic, Same with battle grounds. I don't know about others but i can speak for the majority of my guild and many others when i say this. We do not want to sharded into american servers or realms in anyway shape or form. This whole 'but i want to play with my american friends' crap is negligable to server balance and ping. Set it back to the way it used to be honestly im getting tired of PAYING for an unplayable lag fest.Shortfry0 Oct 4
Oct 4 Barthilas <War Criminals> 8/8H 4/8M <War Criminals> is a semi-hardcore guild looking to further our Mythic progression in BFA. We take progression seriously and when it's time to get down to serious business we get things done. But we know when to relax and make fun of the guy who ate the cleave/breath/fell off the platform. Current Uldir Progression: 8/8H 4/8M We're aiming for consistent, swift improvement from our members and it shows in our performance. Every night we see a noticeable increase in the quality of play from the team. We want excellent people to raid with, both in execution, skill, and as quality people to spend our time with. If you're looking for a guild who will get things done quickly in a fun environment and is always striving to improve then <War Criminals> is the place for you. We're willing to give any skilled player a trial. Progression 9/11 (M) Antorus, the Burning Throne (Guild took a break on aggramar prog and decided to wait until legion to reform 9/9 (M) Tomb of Sargeras Recruitment Healers and Ranged Healers - Holy Pally All exceptional Range players. Schedule Wednesday 8:00–11:00 Thursday 8:00–11:00 Sunday 8:00–11:00 Contact Angrypeon - Angryzz#1710 Hyva - Sixbeast#1472 If you have any questions then feel free to contact an officer. To apply for a position visit our website: https://wc-guild.com/Angryzz10 Oct 4
Oct 4 WoW's BlizzCon 2018 rewards choice option Apologies if this violates the standards and such, but it's something I'm hoping to get out of my system for a while now. Instead of just getting the transmog cloaks and war banners that aren't, surprisingly, toys. Shouldn't there be an option to choose last year's WoW BlizzCon rewards if people are not happy with this year's rewards? It could at least get more ticket sales that way, plus the mounts from last year's BlizzCon should still count as riding them with faction pride instead of wearing cloaks.Beastkillaz0 Oct 4
Oct 4 Excited for new raid until.. Can someone please explain to how I have managed to que into, not 1, not 2, not 3, not 4, not 5, not 6 but 7 LFR's with bosses already defeated? I give up, I just want to kill all 3 bosses of the second wing from the start.Elsajeanx2 Oct 4
Oct 4 M+ Dungeon Community Hey guys, So my question is, are there any M+ Dungeon communities on the oceanic realms that are keen to push keys and gear up? Im mostly pugging atm and they are pretty hit or miss. I'm 343 ilevel and am very good at awareness and interrupts and what to do but, most of the time I have to spam invites cause people want higher ilevels and I get declined a lot. I'd be interested to know if there are other players out there keen to run them weeknights/weekdays. Thanks for any help!Talmanes3 Oct 4
Oct 3 Looking for someone learning to tank I'm noob-ish (haven't played for several years and then, in a different region) and have just started two Horde toons on Frostmourne. I'd like to learn how to heal, on either or both of them, with someone that wants to learn how to tank. Obviously it would help if the tank was also noob-ish or at least, patient. If you are, or know someone that might fit that description please get in touch.Tokidoki0 Oct 3
Oct 3 Playing BG/Arenas on 350+ ping This is really frustrating it even goes up to 550+ ping sometimes. I dont mind waiting 1 min for each queue if it means i get matched with US west @ 140 ping or oceania servers, I dont want instant matches with 500ping. I dont believe the current system is ping matching correctly since the queues are almost instant.Loafe1 Oct 3
Oct 3 Day and Night are Backwards #2 Original thread is post-capped https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20748746160?page=26 ... Blizzard's only response on the issue back in 2016: ... https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20748746160?page=3#post-42 We're almost reaching 2019 with no update on the matter.Munkbrah10 Oct 3
Oct 2 Correct Day/Night cycle for Oceanic Servers I don't know if this has been raised here so I apologise for doubling down if that's the case, but has there even been any discussion of tying Oceanic servers day/night cycles to server time rather than US time? It's somewhat disconcerting to constantly play in darkness, and it's only due to my *ahem* unhealthy hours that I've noticed how much better some zones look in the daylight.Tjurns10 Oct 2
Sep 30 Important question about faction imbalance Is frostmourne dominated by horde or alliance players?Ashlarius1 Sep 30
Sep 30 [A] 8/8N 5/8H WED THUR 6-9PM AEST JUBEI'THOS Realm: Jubei'Thos / Gundrak (AEST) ULDIR Progress: 8/8 NORMAL 5/8 HEROIC About us: What the <Flux>?! We have been raiding since BC as a laid back semi-hard guild. Our Goal: We plan to have Heroic on farm and push Mythic together. Avaliable slots: ( All considered ) 5x RDPS ( Hunter / Mage ) 3x MDPS ( Rogue / Monk ) 1x HEALS ( Pally / Monk / Shaman ) What we're looking for in our raiders: - Reliable & fast learner. - Knows their class and can drop their 2c to improve others. - Crack a fat joke Raid Times: Wednesday 6:00pm-9:00pm AEST Thursday 6:00pm-9:00pm AEST If you are interested in joining, please hit us up in-game or bump this post xD GM: JADZ#1790 Officer: SHAIID#1120Brutalcandy0 Sep 30
Sep 30 372 sham LF late mythic guild I can resto or ele but prefer to ele. Previous mythic experience. Was hardcore in pandaria. Raced for server firsts. Looking for a late night guild that raids at 11pm Australia east time. Can not raid fridays or Saturdays or sundays.Hatchmark1 Sep 30
Sep 30 Shout out Just wanted to say hello from Canada, hope you guys in Europe are doing good, come for a visit eh, we have Tim Horton coffee and Hockey, maybe we can hit up a game if you come. Oh next Wednesday we have 10 cm of snow forecast so make sure you bring your gear, Hunting seasons in full swing and I've already seen some dandies.Khëmical4 Sep 30