Oceanic General Discussion

Mar 23, 2011 Oceanic General Forum Posting Guidelines This forum has been created to give players who hail from Australia and New Zealand a place to discuss issues relevant to their community. This is a valuable resource, and a unique opportunity to discuss World of Warcraft in the context of regional interests and issues. Please note that discussions pertaining to World of Warcraft are welcome, but as there is now an Oceanic specific guild recruitment forum (http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/1011641/), guild recruitment posts, as well as any other post or thread which violates the forum code of conduct, are prohibited.Daxxarri0 Mar 23, 2011
Mar 23, 2011 Welcome! Please Read Welcome to the Oceanic General Discussion forum! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss all aspects of World of Warcraft with your fellow players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy, so we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct and guidelines before posting. Code of Conduct: http://us.battle.net/en/community/conduct Posting Guidelines: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/900930866#2 Important Reminders: Search The search function at the top of the World of Warcraft community site is extremely effective and robust. Before you create a new forum topic, please be use it to search for similar topics, blog posts, or web pages that may contain the answer for which you are looking. Making a new thread on an existing subject can result in your thread being deleted or, if you continue to re-post the same content, the loss of your forum privileges for spamming. Rating The forum rating system can be used to promote positive discussion, demote unhelpful comments, and even report posts that violate the forum Code of Conduct. By hovering over a post you'll be presented with several options, including a "thumbs up" (Like) and a "thumbs down" (Dislike) icon. Clicking the "thumbs up" icon will rate the post up. If enough people like a post, it will gain a Highly Rated status and appear at the top of related search results. Highly Rated posts will also have a highlighted background. Clicking the "thumbs down" icon will expand a drop-down menu which will include "Dislike," "Trolling, "Spam" and "Report" options. "Dislike" will rate the post down. If enough people dislike a post, it will be darkened, and with a lot of dislikes it will be hidden completely. You can also quickly report a post as trolling or spam, or use the report function to fill out a more comprehensive description of a violation. Please note that you can only rate each post once. Use your power wisely to help foster a positive and helpful forum community. Contact List: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/900930866#3 Community Managers: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/900930866#4 MVP FAQ: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/900930866#5Daxxarri1 Mar 23, 2011
4d ANZ Streamers & Content Creators We’re looking for talent from the ANZ region! Are you an avid WoW streamer or video creator from Australia or New Zealand? Looking to grow your community or just raise awareness about what you do? Then this thread is the place to share your details! Post links to your channel in this thread, along with a few reasons why people should drop by to check it out. Think about including some of the following details in your post: Type of content (Streamer/Pre-recorded content) If you’re a streamer, what are your usual play times? Level of experience (Beginner/Intermediate/Advanced) Preferred class/spec A bit about yourselfTakralus40 4d
Jul 5 Share Your Stories and Experiences! Do you have an interesting World of Warcraft-related real life story to share? Did you meet your partner through the game? Did WoW inspire you to head down a different career path? Did you make life-long friends on the other side of the world, or even in your own backyard? Share your stories and experiences with the community in this thread, and tell us how WoW changed your life.Takralus16 Jul 5
May 19 Australian Servers and FAQ We are pleased to announce that the upcoming deployment of Australian World of Warcraft game servers ahead of the games next expansion, Warlords of Draenor. This new infrastructure will support Australia and New Zealand and should provide a significant smoother gameplay experience for players in the region. Players currently on an Oceanic realm—Barthilas, Frostmourne, Thaurissan, Saurfang, Caelestrasz, Jubei'Thos, Khaz'goroth, Aman'Thul, Nagrand, Dath'Remar, Dreadmaul, and Gundrak—should automatically experience improved latency once the new game servers go live. To help those currently adventuring on North American realms, such as Blackrock and Proudmoore, optional free character and guild master realm transfers will be offered for a limited time. Q: What benefits will local game servers have for Australian and New Zealand World of Warcraft players? A: The introduction of World of Warcraft game servers hosted in Australia, which will support the Oceanic realms, should provide local Australian and New Zealand players with reduced latency, which should provide an improved gameplay experience as a result. Q: Where will the servers be physically located? A: The game servers will be hosted within an Australian data centre, ensuring Australian and New Zealand players receive the best possible latency. Q: Will I still be able to play with my friends who are on U.S. servers? A: Yes! Because the new Australian World of Warcraft game servers will continue to communicate with the existing North American hardware, players will still be able to play with friends on U.S game servers, just as they can today. They’ll still be able to use their Blizzard friends list to easily group up and chat, regardless of where they are playing. Q: Will the new game servers have any impact on my current characters? A: No! Because the local World of Warcraft game servers will replace the existing U.S.-based hardware which currently hosts the Oceanic realms, all individual characters, gold, and guilds already on an Oceanic realm will be unaffected. The introduction of Australian game servers will be completely invisible to players in the region, with the immediate benefit of providing greatly reduced latency; resulting in a smoother, more responsive gameplay experience. Q: When will local game servers be available? A: We’re aiming to have the new local World of Warcraft game servers available ahead of the release of the upcoming expansion, Warlords of Draenor, which will go on sale in Australia and New Zealand on November 13, 2014. An extended maintenance to the current Oceanic realms will be required in order to migrate player data to the new hardware. Servers will be taken offline on Tuesday October 28 with normal scheduled maintenance and we will have the new game servers online as soon as possible. Q: Will the new local game servers only be available to players who purchase World of Warcraft: Warlords of Draenor, or will they also work for players without the expansion? A: While we’re excited for players to take on the Iron Horde and help repel the invasion of Azeroth in World of Warcraft’s next expansion, Warlords of Draenor, all players will be able to take advantage of the introduction of the new local game servers straight away. Optional character transfers will be made available for a limited time for those players who wish to play on the new Australian game servers, but who are not currently part of an Oceanic realm. Q: How will the character transfer process work? A: Once the new regional hardware comes online, players who are already on an Oceanic realm will not be required to take any action to move to an Australian server. Players who are currently on Oceanic or North American realms will be offered a two-week window to transfer their characters to one of the existing Oceanic realms. While players will be required to purchase a paid Character Transfer service for each character they wish to relocate, full refunds for each toon moved will be automatically processed and returned within 72 hours. This process will begin from 6:01PM AEDT Oct 29, 2014 and end at 6:59PM AEDT Nov 13, 2014. Players will still be able to transfer characters to Oceanic realms after this time, but associated server transfer costs will not be reimbursed. Please note that while Character Transfers and Guild Master Realm Transfers will be offered without charge, bundling additional services, such as a Faction Change to a Character Transfer or Guild Master Realm Transfer will mean the bundle is no longer eligible for refund. To ensure the cost of your Character Transfer service is returned, first move your character to an Oceanic realm and then initiate a separate faction, race or name change as desired.Watcher1205 May 19
1h Brissy PPL? Hey guys I'm new to WoW and looking for ppl around Brissy to play with.Gimlidor21 1h
4h Day and Night are Backwards I noticed this a long time ago and I'm sure you guys have too, but I'm just now making the complaint because I'm sick of nighttime in WoW. Daytime and nighttime in WoW are essentially the opposite of us in Australia. So when we play during the day, afternoon, and early night, it's always nighttime. I'm so over seeing nighttime constantly. The only way we get to see day is if we were to play between midnight and 6am. I'm going to go out on a limb and assume every server and realm go by one universal day/night cycle?, and that it's calibrated to mimic America? That's nice for you guys, but I would like to see day for once. Can we please get out own separate day and night cycle to suit us Oceanic players?Stabriel439 4h
9h Oceanic In Game/Server Lag Issues Myself and my friends are on Frostmourne and we're having lag issues in game. Its seems to be an issue with the server. It's not showing that we have bad ping but it takes a few seconds to cast spells, loot items and accept quests. Latency is 15MS. Anyone else having this issue? We're currently questing in Tiragarde Sound.Alessara27 9h
11h Character not found Trying to log into any character on my AU servers and I get stuck in the loading screen for it to then return "Character not found" Can anyone log into Frostmourne, Aman'thul or Barth? I have tried both Alliance and Horde toons and neither can be logged into just giving the same error.Arthorxo7 11h
12h Welcome to World of Warcraft: Population >1< Hey All Long time account holder recently recently renewed subscription player here. I've been a fan of Blizzard games from as far back at Warcraft 2. I played WoW heavily at its launched and even sprang the extra cash for the massive collectors edition box (something which I never do and never have done since). Recently I've after Blizzards decision to give away all but their most recent expansion back I figured it was time to dive back in and sample the game once again, and boy was there a lot to sample. After I jumped back in I created a new character opting to sample both old and familiar content. After the first few days of questing and levelling I started noticing a certain dryness in the world around me (and no I'm not talking about the environment though that felt a tad dry too in places). Three things struck me as being missing from the world I once spent so much time invested in; 1. No ones waves anymore. Or waves back anymore, or just emotes in general, or at least not out in the open to each other. Why? This minor little feature was a fantastic ice breaker for grabbing random passer by's attention, which could lead to anything happening. Not Anymore apparently :( 2. The chat was dead! Now this one probably the result of years of refinement on the developers part smoothing over what most people probably considered a constant onslaught of group requests, spam and sales adverts which is fine I guess since it does seem to be largely optional. But is it too dead? 3. My server/servers/zones appear to devoid of any people. For the most part I felt like I was playing an MMO on my own with a bunch of ghost run around me with very little social evidence that they where even actual people playing the game (Some actually where. I manged to squeeze a handful of whispered replies out of a few people). Now my automatic assumption would be that most people will probably just interpret this post as a an excuse to wine about the old probably antiquated systems over the new superior ones which the game now uses, but it not. I really just curious what people think. Are these things just in my head or has the game lost its spontaneous non-structured social aspects, in favour of a more ridged one? (e.g. raiding, pvp). Let know what you think. Cheers ^_^Antastrophy4 12h
12h Shyness, anxiety, depression, toxic community Empty friend list, empty btag list, empty guild or no one ever online, uneasy starting conversation. There are way too many to list all the reasons why most of us play alone. Unfortunately, as most of us know, finding nice people has become a bit of an issue due to the toxic behaviour of a very small portion of the player base. Most of us just stay quiet for fear of getting kicked out by those disruptive kids, or insulted, and so on. I've started a community on Discord and hoping to find more like-minded people interested in joining us. You know, people who can speak in full sentences, people who don't need to swear every 2nd word, people who can go for hours without insulting others, people who actually like to help out, etc... In short, a nice community. No need to transfer toons, to reroll, or change anything you do. We get together on Discord to chit-chat (mostly text), or to form groups, to get help or to help out. If you are as bored of playing alone as some of us are, feel free to join us. Everyone is welcomed, regardless of faction, level, ilvl, experience, etc. Please post your btag in here and I will check the thread regularly to add you. By posting in here, others may also friend you or you can friend some and you'll gather your own list of friends. If you prefer not putting your info in here, you can contact me directly on btag or in Discord. Looking forward to meeting some of you soon. Cheers, Worgbane btag: Worgbane#1877 Discord: Worgbane#9655Worgbane92 12h
12h Constant Night Time Yes another night time thread because it is so freakin dark all the time. Why does WoW have to have a 1:1 day night cycle with the real world? Why cant they have a faster cycle, like an hour of day an hour of night. I love that they have made nights darker but its perpetually night time now in game. And night time is always so dreary. I want to experience these amazing zones in the day time as well. That would mean I would have to be up at 2 am playing. For the love of god Blizz! Please PLEASE do something so we can get a decent day night cycle.Sinnabun13 12h
12h Nagrand may be up First few times I tried logging in, black character screen. Just tried again, characters came up right away. I guess they shoved enough of those billions of dollars some people are obsessed with talking about into the servers to make them work.Kendria0 12h
12h Server Frozen Khaz'goroth/Dath'remar server is stuck everyone i have talked to can do anything but run around. no interaction.Loushift25 12h
12h Oceanic Servers Down? Anyone else having issues logging into the game? I was doing my daily WQ's then got lagged out. Upon trying to re-log, character Black Screen of Death.Sendas24 12h
12h Server back online Get back in the game guysIcharius0 12h
12h 138k a month for this... Get with it Blactivision, spend my hard earned gold properly and invest in some decent hardware. Us Aussies have no down time as they say "time is money friend" and you're wasting mine right now.Fudj0 12h
12h Oceanic War Mode Shard Hi all, Many of my friends and I are playing with War Mode enabled, and it has been a lot of fun so far. The issue we're having is with the phasing/sharding. We frequently go into a zone and we're unable to see friends (on either faction) and are tossed into a hodge-podge of people from random servers at times. Apart from this being a bit disruptive and alienating, it is also an impediment for making friends and recruiting guildies. My suggestion is that the Oceanic servers are phased into a single War Mode shard, to help solve the above issues and also to bring together the small-ish Oceanic PvP community.Creeks1 12h
17h Returning Player LF Server Transfer Advicr Howdy, I resubbed a week ago and levelled my old main through WoD, Legion and BfA. My main was on Tichondrius for reasons I dont remember. I’ve also got alts on Jubeithos. Since Blizzard implemented Australian based servers I feel I should move my main back before using my 110 boost and getting settled into a guild. My guild on Tich is really active, and the server feels alive. I want to transfer, but I don’t want to end up on a dead server with no guildies. Can anyone offer some advice on an oceanic server? Id like to raid weekly. Id like to be in an active guild. And Id like to participate in a busy server. Are my only options Fmourne and Barth for an active server? The other option seems to be Nagrand, if that then Alliance or Horde? Any input is appreciated.Gyarados1 17h
1d Barthilas <War Criminals> Recruiting for BFA <F I L T H> Frostmourne [A] recently have moved to Barthilas [H] and are now recruiting for BFA <War Criminals> is a semi-hardcore guild looking to further our Mythic progression in BFA. We take progression seriously and when it's time to get down to serious business we get things done. But we know when to relax and make fun of the guy who ate the cleave/breath/fell off the platform. We're aiming for consistent, swift improvement from our members and it shows in our performance. Every night we see a noticeable increase in the quality of play from the team. We want excellent people to raid with, both in execution, skill, and as quality people to spend our time with. If you're looking for a guild who will get things done quickly in a fun environment and is always striving to improve then <War Criminals> is the place for you. We're willing to give any skilled player a trial. Progression 9/11 (M) Antorus, the Burning Throne (Guild took a break on aggramar prog and decided to wait until legion to reform 9/9 (M) Tomb of Sargeras Recruitment Tanks - All classes. Healers - Druid/Priest/Shaman All exceptional players. Schedule Wednesday 8:00–11:00 Thursday 8:00–11:00 Sunday 8:00–11:00 Contact Angrypeon - Angryzz#1710 Hyva - Sixbeast#1472 If you have any questions then feel free to contact an officer. To apply for a position visit our website: https://wc-guild.com/Angryzz6 1d
1d Any Sri Lankan players over here? As the title says I'm from Colombo, SL and wouldn't mind bumping into any fellow Sri Lankans who plays wow. I used to play on EU servers but moved and starting fresh in OCE as the latency seems to be much improved since last I tried. Thanks !Aeothas0 1d
1d frostmourne black screen anyone else? can't login to character windowMunkbrah10 1d
1d All i see is darkness Seriously blizz fix this. i get home from work and log on at 4:30pm my time (2:30pm realm) time to nighttime constantly. Give us a option, a toy our own servers or some answers. i have ve yet to see the new zones with a sun or light. drustvar looked kool but got old. This leveling in new zones experience is stained with the bland dark colour ever present.Herne10 1d
2d War Resources Is there any other way besides random chests to get more of these?Talanis2 2d
2d Gold Coast Anyone here play from Gold Coast or Brisbane?Alicenne0 2d
2d looking for wow players in melbourne hey ppls i am actually looking for wow players in melbourne, i have been playing the game for near 6 years and neva found another person playing the game in melb, victoria yes but not melbourne. i only have alliance toons and greymane has been the toons home for this time. so if there is any of you other melbournians out there post a replyFulmetljaket28 2d
2d OCE Horde player LF buddys looking for people to do heroics/mythics/pvp with add me in game Blood#1125 is you Btag and my discord is blood#8795Àxcel0 2d
3d Blizzard launches are so bad 10 years people, 10 years they've had and still can't get this crap together....Pùrple3 3d
4d wow random acts of kindness Hi Everyone, About 10 years ago i was a lonely hunter on jubei thos just starting the game and pretty clueless, stuck in Stranglethorn Vale, struggling with the mobs and getting ganked over and over again. A gnome rogue called Gankinghands was watching me and after a while whispered me offering me some advice on tactics and gear. i remember he was horrified i was wearing white and grey stuff. Anyway, after giving me some advice he lead me to the AH in Stormwind and bought me a full set of green/blue gear to wear then came back to Stranglethorn with me to help with a few quests. it changed my wow life completely and i loved the game for the first time. Gankinghands and I kept in touch over the next few years until he finally stopped playing, though we never quested together again as he was levelling much quicker than i could cope with. wow is full of lovely moments like this. Feel free to add your own feel good story here.Barelynuf6 4d
4d Back again after 2 years...and 8 years Hey guys, So I started playing WoW when it first came out and played up until Lich King came out. Became too costly at the time so stepped away until 2016 when Legion came out. Played for a bit, but struggled to get back into the groove of things (guess so much had happened in 8 years so felt overwhelmed). Now with BoA is out and they have started a subscription base it has sparked my interest again. My Best character atm is my Deathknight and all I have done so far is some of the earlier raids from WoW, BC and WOFLK. I was wondering if someone or anyone could maybe just help point me in the direction regarding leveling up and maybe a quick and easy way to experience the expansions that I have missed out on since coming back. Just an FYI I was never the best at this game even when I was playing religiously, so I am more of a casual player and may not be ready for team raids. Also if someone can suggest a good guild to join that has people who are willing to help, that would also be great. Thanks guys and appreciate anything and everythingRiderofnight1 4d
4d where is everyone from? any adelaide hey there im posting to see how many adelaide players we have i rarely ever get to see or even meet somone on the game from south aus would be good to see a few posts from people hereßên40 4d
Aug 14 RP server for Oceanic Hey everyone, was just wondering if anyone knew which one of the RP server(s) had the better latency for an Oceanic player. Thank you in advance. :)Mackdaddie3 Aug 14
Aug 13 these servers are the conservitive servers mostly people making sure low lvls have everything at the auction house we usally obide by the ruling of the game but somehow we don't get to put a wand on the auction house with a minning hammer anymore somehow the game doesn't want us to put as a community just to have fun thanks blizzardKriandelis1 Aug 13
Aug 13 Brisbane Player Looking for Adventure Pals Brisbane Player Looking for Adventure Pals Hey All Mature age Brisbane player here who hasn't touched WoW in quite a while. I topped my account up with some play time recently and I'm looking to find some like minded locals (or not so local) to team up with to play through as much of the PVE content as possible. Haven't settled on a server/faction or character class yet, and I'm not really hung up on such details either since its probably all going to seem fresh at this point. Anyways not sure what else to add here. If anyone's keen, feel free to shoot me a message. Cheers ^_^Antastrophy2 Aug 13
Aug 13 [Void-Shrouded Satchel]x45 to give away I am on barthilas with 45 Void-Shrouded Satchel's that contain the heirloom http://www.wowhead.com/item=128318/touch-of-the-void&bonus=0 if you want one. Create a toon on barthilas and list your name below and i'll send one over to you. I want to create space on my banking toons guild tabDaicemerolen87 Aug 13
Aug 12 Are we ever going to get a OC RP server? As above - why don't we have one so we don't have sharding etcSamael4 Aug 12
Aug 12 Melbourne/Sydney/Canberra Does the xpac launch at 8am Tuesday Morning? aestRawlord1 Aug 12
Aug 10 Obtaining the Violet Spellwing Hey all, Jw if anyone knows of public fun-run events going for the spellwing? Kinda like those friendship moose carries back at the end of Warlords of Draenor. If there aren't any community driven carries, anyone know how much I can expect to offer guilds for heroic+ Argus kills? I've got like 60k gold, which is slightly more than I paid for a moose run back whenever that was happening. I know it's getting super late in the expac, but yeah, if anyone knows alternate forums through which I can also ask around for guilds offering/selling carries, lemme know! Cheers :)Viqtarr1 Aug 10
Aug 9 Permanent lag due to instance host in NA. OK. Quick overload of my story. I'm a old European player, actually living in Melbourne since few years now. I Just decide to come back for BFA and kill the time.. Anyway, trying to play on my European account, but I've quickly realize that it was impossible to play because of the of the distance from Europe. So I made a US account, and a quick start on Oceanic realm. Long story short everything was ok until y a arrive in high lvl enough to start realize than pretty much all the dungeon, BG and open world are host in North America.. Seriously?? I'm the only one who are shocked to going in a BG and get 300ms (world) all the way through?? even 150 is too much! I'm so frustrated, because you already loose when you realize than all your action got 1/2s more than others. In PvP it's the worst but its not brilliant either in dungeon and raid when u need to be quick on your action. How can we possibly play with people that far away without backlash?? How can we become competitive is this scenario?? I understand than we are heaps less people to play in this area, but I mean we are still enough to play with each other without having too much wait for going in a instance no?? I'm waiting for some explanation to try understand how this can be let that way and hopefully I miss something there.. By the way my home connection is around 30ms.Drasic3 Aug 9
Aug 8 General Discussion - Heirlooms & Progression I mainly want to get this topic out before tomorrows patch hits, when the fourms are going to get flooded, so I'll get to the point. Since early WotLK Heirlooms have been slowly introduced into the game to help speed up leveling for alts by tagging on some type of XP bonus to the gear, while at the same time offering highly over powered stats to help smash through mob health. At the time this didn't introduce a problem to the core leveling as it was so fast most people didn't care or mind. Heirlooms replaced almost all Dungeon and Leveling gear rewarded to you during that time, and this wasn't a problem for the feeling of progression of the character because it was such a fast leveling experience (even more so in MoP). Fast forward to patch 7.3.5, where leveling have been drastically slowed down. Many people hated this, many people liked this, but I think the most overlooked issue of that change to leveling was any sense of progression since leveling now took much longer to finish in comparison to pre Heirloom nerf. We are now faced with a leveling experience that takes longer, offers little to no reward until the end game, and no feeling of progression in terms of gear and talents. Now many people will argue the fact that we can just choose not to wear that Heirloom gear, and yes you would be correct if it wasn't for the fact that if offers a 50% XP boost to leveling. Hopefully we can turn this thread into a lively discussion and not shun other users for discussing this issue.Dawness2 Aug 8
Aug 6 Looking for a fun, kind and dedicated guild. Hello everyone, as the tittle says, I am looking for a guild where I can enjoy the new BfA content. I moved to Australia a couple of years ago and I used to play mainly in Latin American Realms since I am Colombian. I have been trying to play on those realms but the time zone is not helping (more than 15 hours difference) and the lag spikes are horrid. It does not matter if it´s Alliance or Horde, I just want to fit in! Cheers to all!Zenax1 Aug 6
Aug 6 Name Release Will Blizzard be releasing names on the expansion launch?Glumbloom0 Aug 6
Aug 4 Cheapest laptop to run BfA? I'm needing a laptop for Uni, and I figure I might as well get one that could run WoW as well. I'm not really sure where to look besides JB/Harvey norman. I don't really wanna spend more than about $600, and I don't think any at or below that price from JB/HN are capable of running it. If it's just not possible to find one for that cheap, no worries anyway. Cheers for any answers.Garland1 Aug 4
Aug 4 7 ppl won Stranglethorn Fishing Extravaganza Seven Oceanic players won the Stranglethorn Fishing Extravaganza this week. 7/50 wins for all of US/Oceanic realms is great. Many Oceania players getting up before 7:00 am to join in. Since it has been fixed on our realms I have won; The Dread Pirate Ring Boots of the Bay Hook of the Master Angler Consolation prizes; Nat Pagle's Extreme Anglin' Boots High Test Eternium Fishing Line It seems it is a good time to go and fish up those things. Forget the Violet Spellwing ….I’d rather be fishing :Éndora9 Aug 4
Aug 3 Oceanic WoW Community Discord Hi everyone, I've created an Oceanic WoW Discord server. It has been created to help players network, connect and communicate better with one another within the Oceanic realms. All players are welcome, whether you’re new to the game needing a helping hand, a returning raider looking to pick up where you left off, or an old-school veteran looking for people to share in the nostalgia. This may have been attempted before, but I figure let's give it a go anyway. It's relatively new so please feel free to join and share with your friends. EDIT: One of the main reasons this was started is because while we are based on OCE servers when we queue up LFG or form pugs there's a chance you could end up with US/NA players and realms. Hopefully using this we can organize our own runs/pugs on OCE servers to keep the consistent low-latency ping that Blizzard provides us. https://discord.gg/6tGspnz Thank you.Chopnblok1 Aug 3
Aug 2 Any Oceanic discord channels out there ? Just wondering if there are any Oceanic discord communities out there for us Aussies. Preferably with a more casual/accepting and calm vibe. Looking for cool people to do Mythics and maybe the occasional Normal mode raid on weekends with But don't want to leave my guild !Lightbane0 Aug 2
Aug 1 Melbourne dude makes funny fantasy card game If like me you've adventured from the tip of Kalimdor to the ends of the (middle) earth, you like Hearthstone, or the Wonderful World of Wowcraft, you may very well get a kick out of this. I've just finished working on a fantasy card game with some funny characters, let me know your thoughts! Warning: Get your magic plungers ready... https://kck.st/2LSL6eP Disclaimer: I did the artwork for this project :)Vexington0 Aug 1
Jul 31 One Launch Test With Prepatch Oh well. Wake up a little early and get me some prepatch before work I thought... You have been disconnected. WOW51900102 And I booked a couple of days off work at the 14th August. Sigh. Things never change with WoW. But looking forward to it anyway! Anyone else up early today?Taraegon11 Jul 31
Jul 30 Something about horde being good barthilus are trashy pvpers ;) https://s8.postimg.cc/a90f4j8k5/reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.pngThesana2 Jul 30
Jul 30 BfA Communities Feature One of the new features in BFA is the ability to set up in game communities. These can be cross realm and are designed for groups with common interests - eg solving in game puzzles or getting mounts or doing battlegrounds or doing mythic+. I'm sure hundreds will proliferate and collapse. It would be good to set up some designated oceania communities where people want to be in a shared low ping group. For example #oceania-rated-bgs #oceania-mythic-plus #oceania-normal-current-raid #oceania-heroic--current-raid #oceania-old-content #oceania-world-quests etc. Just putting the idea out there... and seeking feedback and if positive any suggestions as to groups and how to organise.Gnomercinary2 Jul 30