Oceanic General Discussion

Mar 23, 2011 Oceanic General Forum Posting Guidelines This forum has been created to give players who hail from Australia and New Zealand a place to discuss issues relevant to their community. This is a valuable resource, and a unique opportunity to discuss World of Warcraft in the context of regional interests and issues. Please note that discussions pertaining to World of Warcraft are welcome, but as there is now an Oceanic specific guild recruitment forum (http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/1011641/), guild recruitment posts, as well as any other post or thread which violates the forum code of conduct, are prohibited.Daxxarri0 Mar 23, 2011
Mar 23, 2011 Welcome! Please Read Welcome to the Oceanic General Discussion forum! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss all aspects of World of Warcraft with your fellow players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy, so we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct and guidelines before posting. Code of Conduct: http://us.battle.net/en/community/conduct Posting Guidelines: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/900930866#2 Important Reminders: Search The search function at the top of the World of Warcraft community site is extremely effective and robust. Before you create a new forum topic, please be use it to search for similar topics, blog posts, or web pages that may contain the answer for which you are looking. Making a new thread on an existing subject can result in your thread being deleted or, if you continue to re-post the same content, the loss of your forum privileges for spamming. Rating The forum rating system can be used to promote positive discussion, demote unhelpful comments, and even report posts that violate the forum Code of Conduct. By hovering over a post you'll be presented with several options, including a "thumbs up" (Like) and a "thumbs down" (Dislike) icon. Clicking the "thumbs up" icon will rate the post up. If enough people like a post, it will gain a Highly Rated status and appear at the top of related search results. Highly Rated posts will also have a highlighted background. Clicking the "thumbs down" icon will expand a drop-down menu which will include "Dislike," "Trolling, "Spam" and "Report" options. "Dislike" will rate the post down. If enough people dislike a post, it will be darkened, and with a lot of dislikes it will be hidden completely. You can also quickly report a post as trolling or spam, or use the report function to fill out a more comprehensive description of a violation. Please note that you can only rate each post once. Use your power wisely to help foster a positive and helpful forum community. Contact List: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/900930866#3 Community Managers: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/900930866#4 MVP FAQ: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/900930866#5Daxxarri1 Mar 23, 2011
6d Australian Servers and FAQ We are pleased to announce that the upcoming deployment of Australian World of Warcraft game servers ahead of the games next expansion, Warlords of Draenor. This new infrastructure will support Australia and New Zealand and should provide a significant smoother gameplay experience for players in the region. Players currently on an Oceanic realm—Barthilas, Frostmourne, Thaurissan, Saurfang, Caelestrasz, Jubei'Thos, Khaz'goroth, Aman'Thul, Nagrand, Dath'Remar, Dreadmaul, and Gundrak—should automatically experience improved latency once the new game servers go live. To help those currently adventuring on North American realms, such as Blackrock and Proudmoore, optional free character and guild master realm transfers will be offered for a limited time. Q: What benefits will local game servers have for Australian and New Zealand World of Warcraft players? A: The introduction of World of Warcraft game servers hosted in Australia, which will support the Oceanic realms, should provide local Australian and New Zealand players with reduced latency, which should provide an improved gameplay experience as a result. Q: Where will the servers be physically located? A: The game servers will be hosted within an Australian data centre, ensuring Australian and New Zealand players receive the best possible latency. Q: Will I still be able to play with my friends who are on U.S. servers? A: Yes! Because the new Australian World of Warcraft game servers will continue to communicate with the existing North American hardware, players will still be able to play with friends on U.S game servers, just as they can today. They’ll still be able to use their Blizzard friends list to easily group up and chat, regardless of where they are playing. Q: Will the new game servers have any impact on my current characters? A: No! Because the local World of Warcraft game servers will replace the existing U.S.-based hardware which currently hosts the Oceanic realms, all individual characters, gold, and guilds already on an Oceanic realm will be unaffected. The introduction of Australian game servers will be completely invisible to players in the region, with the immediate benefit of providing greatly reduced latency; resulting in a smoother, more responsive gameplay experience. Q: When will local game servers be available? A: We’re aiming to have the new local World of Warcraft game servers available ahead of the release of the upcoming expansion, Warlords of Draenor, which will go on sale in Australia and New Zealand on November 13, 2014. An extended maintenance to the current Oceanic realms will be required in order to migrate player data to the new hardware. Servers will be taken offline on Tuesday October 28 with normal scheduled maintenance and we will have the new game servers online as soon as possible. Q: Will the new local game servers only be available to players who purchase World of Warcraft: Warlords of Draenor, or will they also work for players without the expansion? A: While we’re excited for players to take on the Iron Horde and help repel the invasion of Azeroth in World of Warcraft’s next expansion, Warlords of Draenor, all players will be able to take advantage of the introduction of the new local game servers straight away. Optional character transfers will be made available for a limited time for those players who wish to play on the new Australian game servers, but who are not currently part of an Oceanic realm. Q: How will the character transfer process work? A: Once the new regional hardware comes online, players who are already on an Oceanic realm will not be required to take any action to move to an Australian server. Players who are currently on Oceanic or North American realms will be offered a two-week window to transfer their characters to one of the existing Oceanic realms. While players will be required to purchase a paid Character Transfer service for each character they wish to relocate, full refunds for each toon moved will be automatically processed and returned within 72 hours. This process will begin from 6:01PM AEDT Oct 29, 2014 and end at 6:59PM AEDT Nov 13, 2014. Players will still be able to transfer characters to Oceanic realms after this time, but associated server transfer costs will not be reimbursed. Please note that while Character Transfers and Guild Master Realm Transfers will be offered without charge, bundling additional services, such as a Faction Change to a Character Transfer or Guild Master Realm Transfer will mean the bundle is no longer eligible for refund. To ensure the cost of your Character Transfer service is returned, first move your character to an Oceanic realm and then initiate a separate faction, race or name change as desired.Watcher1200 6d
Jun 15 ANZ Streamers & Content Creators We’re looking for talent from the ANZ region! Are you an avid WoW streamer or video creator from Australia or New Zealand? Looking to grow your community or just raise awareness about what you do? Then this thread is the place to share your details! Post links to your channel in this thread, along with a few reasons why people should drop by to check it out. Think about including some of the following details in your post: Type of content (Streamer/Pre-recorded content) If you’re a streamer, what are your usual play times? Level of experience (Beginner/Intermediate/Advanced) Preferred class/spec A bit about yourselfTakralus28 Jun 15
Mar 7 Share Your Stories and Experiences! Do you have an interesting World of Warcraft-related real life story to share? Did you meet your partner through the game? Did WoW inspire you to head down a different career path? Did you make life-long friends on the other side of the world, or even in your own backyard? Share your stories and experiences with the community in this thread, and tell us how WoW changed your life.Takralus15 Mar 7
18h Halp Internet running fine, watching twitch, browsing etc. Playing Wow, everything fine. Join an instance, still fine. All of a sudden, 3-7kMS permanently and it won't go away. Internet still fine. Have tried restarting, removing addons etc.Hendog0 18h
22h WW Monk Cooldown Idea Name: Chi Intrinsic Form Cost: 5 Chi Cool Down: 3min Ability: Focusing all of your chi, putting yourself into a state of heightened focus and power. Increasing all damage done by 50% for 15 seconds. Visual Appearance Change: While in Chi Intrinsic Form your character will enlarge while the buff is on. Giving a glow of jade lightning and mist from your character's center core. Glyph Options: Tiger, Crane, and Ox Chi Intrinsic Form allowing you to glow the colors Blue, Red, Gold if you prefer otherwise from the standard default Jade. Thoughts fellow GD Forum-Goers?Zen0 22h
22h n invitation to Oceanic Players Recently, Worgbane, a long time WoW player, posted a thread in the General Discussion forum commenting on the problems many people were having as far as finding welcoming community in the game. You can read the full thread here https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20754846375?page=1 Here’s the opening post: "Tired of playing alone? Don't feel like being bullied by kids with no social manners? Too scared to do mythics or LFR? A whole lot of us feel that way. I am one of those who feel like the community has really gone downhill. This game often makes us do group content, or we often feel like chatting, or maybe just ask a question about the game. I find myself just leaving those quests in my quest log, where they pile up. I am sure some of you do the same. Now if a bunch of us knew each other, that problem would mostly go away. I suggest that all interested exchange btags in this thread so that we may actually get that content done, while meeting some of the nicer players in the game. There is still tons of them, but they tend to be the silent majority. Faction is not important, I play both factions and I am sure a whole lot of you do. I hope to talk to you soon, Worg (Worgbane#1877)" As a result of the interest shown by many players, a Discord* channel was set up and a community was born. There are approximately 300 members of the channel and some of them rolled new toons on the same server so they could level together. This lead to our first guild for the Horde. Within a week or two, an Alliance guild was also formed. In addition, people from all servers have been able to set up groups for running dungeons, doing WQs, PvP, BGs and just about anything you can think of in the game. Several Oceanic players have joined us already and we would love to have more. We'd like to invite you to join us in Discord if you are looking for friends to play with, help with various aspects of the game or just a place to chat with fellow WoW fans. You can send a Btag friend request to me, BloodRose#12159 or to any of the members below: RabidBunnies#1924 Shadow#15523 (Oceanic player) Rawre#11781 Jade#1948 Mommymia#1222 Worgbane's Btag list is completely filled but you can send a friend request to his Discord list at: Worgbane#9655 Once you’ve added one of us to your friends list, you can whisper us to send you the Discord link so you can check us out. Just to add, no need to leave your server or guild or join either of the guilds our community has built in order to participate. And if you're not into voice chat, well the majority of our members use text chat so no pressure there. You can just lurk as some of our members do and then jump in when you feel more comfortable. *Discord is a free chat client. You can download the app from https://discordapp.com/.Darkkara5 22h
2d New Aussie Youtuber. WoW Token Giveaway Hey Everyone, I am a very new Youtuber starting out looking to show my knowledge of the game to new people / people who are interested i have played wow since vanilla and plan to provide 4 videos including 3 series exploring different aspects of the game. My main focus is gold making though so i hope i can provide some interesting tips and gold farms for everyone to enjoy! :) i have a very good gold video coming out this Friday to enter all you need to do is go to my channel watch a video subscribe and leave a comment feedback would be fantastic as this is a very new venture for me. Search "xtoriagaming" on youtube or click https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCoodgEqFTnsRW2nCmyD45fA New Videos Monday/Tuesday/Thursday/Friday :)! Thanks again and enjoy hope this is ok ! Xtoriagaming. PS. My first video is my favourite gold farm but plan on doing lots of new ones including some pvp ones :)Xtoria0 2d
3d For the love of god... Please either stop putting me with NA/LA players in BG's or have an option so I can only play with people in Oceanic, I'm sick to death of standing behind someone and preparing to cheapshot and it saying "You're too far away" when I'm right behind them. This wasn't a problem previous expansions when Oceanic servers were released but I've come back and it seem's to be again? I'm annoyedSneaa8 3d
3d pvp no more omg ive been away for 4 years , wtf happened to pvp . this expac is a disgrace , to lvl weps u need to do pve aswell as getting resourses . at what stage do pve ppl have to do pvp .? well it don't matter , resilliance gone and far better drops in pve , raid pve ppl can just drop into pvp with better gear.. I know where I would lov to stick my wep. maybe pvp ppl should sit this expac outLovlovme2 3d
3d New Zealanders looking to unite! From previous years of QED on Blackrock Vanilla, KTP on Tichondrius TBC etc - looking to find more New Zealanders to come together again to create a strong community and progression guild. Please take your attention to the two links below, appreciate your time. Hopefully see more Kiwis around! https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20755596576#1 https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20755586635#1Cynetik9 3d
4d give us flying just give us flying, get rid of the pathfinder quest chain for flying. we get all this flying mount and you make us do this stupid pathfinder part1 and 2 just to get flying, just give us flying and be done with it.Dargtar21 4d
5d Any Oceanic Youtube creators? Hey just curious and looking for any fellow content creators! I make comedy videos mostly Here is some of my latest work where I voice a character named Attenbrah (Sir David Attenborough like) and I talk about the creatures of Azeroth and how stupid they can be. Episode 1: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GDri1v7PQmI&t Episode 2: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nwWn-y004FE&t Would love some feedback and like to meet other content creators!Lothiz6 5d
5d Looking for friends IRL Hey guys this is a pretty cringey/sad post I'm sure but I don't have many friends IRL that play wow and live in my area. Would really love a group of mates or something that are keen to do lans or just hang out and drink and talk wow. I live in Burpengary which is about 40 minutes north of brissy. I drive but I've got no issues training it to brissy to hit up a net cafe or anything. Not opposed to sending a !@#$ty alt to alliance either. Also I work nightshift but am free most nights. So playing early in the day is mostly out.Kayell9 5d
6d Female night elves. Are they inappropriate? I know I'll probably get some lash back for this, especially since this game is mostly composed of guy players, but honestly I think it's time for some input from a woman's mind. I love my night elf druid. Love her to pieces. First player, had her for years. I started her when I was 14, and I'm about to turn 22. The thing is though, I just find some things a bit sexiest. For example, I do not like the night elf dance. I don't understand why saying !@#$ %^-* damn hell in the game is unacceptable and inappropriate but an explicit lap dance is not. Beautiful, composed, graceful, that's how I think these elves should be. Night elves are strong, intelligent, and independent. I'm not saying I'm some creepy feminist that screams if you open the door for her, but I just find this dance degrading, and I think it takes away from the mystery and elegance of my player, and others. Not to mention, the dance causes drama. And sets a bad example for younger teens. I've seen teens who are insecure and go wild in their own little world. Getting their players drunk and acting the fool. I think it sets a bad example, as many teens and even adults sometimes go into their own little word when they play. It teaches teen girls to act in a way unhealthy to them mind and body, and teaches teen boys it's a free for all. Yes, it is a game, but most teens as I said take that in. Blizzard has made some changes I find unnecessary. For example, blizzard why did you mess with my tree of life form? It was just fine as it was. Why did you change the beast mastery spec? I saw nothing wrong with it before. All these little things. I can just hope that, for all the women that play this game they can relate. I'd like to see a new dance, with lots of spins, and mystery, and grace. And guys, I bet you won't really understand but that's the thing. The secrets of a woman's heart are the most mysterious and hardest to unlock. <3Vinya63 6d
6d Philippines based guild? Anybody from Phils want to start from 1-90? Have fun turbo levelling our chars? Gimme a shout, let's choose a server and rule!Celinee20 6d
Jul 19 Oceanic Instance Lag 7.2.5 Hi all Just posting something that is being experienced by a lot of oceanic guilds at the moment. While raiding in Tomb of Sargeras on any difficulty with 20 or more raiders, there is unplayable lag during certain mechanics. By unplayable, I am referring to being locked out of the game for 5+ seconds. This only occurs on Oceanic instance servers. A current solution used by a lot of the top guilds is to raid on US servers for heroic. Unfortunately on Mythic this option is not available. Wondering if the Oceanic community can let Blizzard know via this post whether they are also experiencing this, and for Blizzard to allow raiding on US instance for mythic raids until the issue is fully resolved. Thank you. Bless.Robosaurus55 Jul 19
Jul 19 Day and Night are Backwards I noticed this a long time ago and I'm sure you guys have too, but I'm just now making the complaint because I'm sick of nighttime in WoW. Daytime and nighttime in WoW are essentially the opposite of us in Australia. So when we play during the day, afternoon, and early night, it's always nighttime. I'm so over seeing nighttime constantly. The only way we get to see day is if we were to play between midnight and 6am. I'm going to go out on a limb and assume every server and realm go by one universal day/night cycle?, and that it's calibrated to mimic America? That's nice for you guys, but I would like to see day for once. Can we please get out own separate day and night cycle to suit us Oceanic players?Stabriel145 Jul 19
Jul 18 best pve realm of oceanic. is frostmourne the best pve realm for oc?Araneaa5 Jul 18
Jul 18 Looking for battle.net friends! :D Hey hey. My name is Jess, and I'm looking for some friends to chat with on battle.net. Unfortunately, I can't access my previous account, so I lost all of my friends when I started playing again! ADD ME. I promise I'm a fabulous time, hehe. jeessiiccaa#11329 Look forward to meeting some new and awesome people!Vivilynn6 Jul 18
Jul 18 OCEANIC PVP Stop putting me with NA players, Give me the option to only play with Oceanic players. ThanksSneaa4 Jul 18
Jul 17 Does Oceanic server have lower ping in arena? Living down under. Would my ping be lower in arena if I was on oceanic server? Orginally I thought it would only be lower in the 1/100 games that everyone is aussie, but now on youtube i saw some dude saying how much better his !@#$ is now that he's on aussie server. What's the deal?Crimsonviper0 Jul 17
Jul 16 LFM friends! a few of my friends and myself are after some like minded people to play with. we play most night's - Monday - Friday 2-11pm (roughly)\ weekends most of the time all day errday we run (try) mythic + carry groups Heroic Normal raids pugs and or with our guild as often as possible we are all about playing and enjoying it. we are always on discord talking !@#$ muching around just having fun. we always aim to be better on our toon's or class we are playing at the time we all have a range of toon's we enjoy. we are no rank 1 players but we are decent. always improving, learning all that good %^-*. ive tried to write this as honest as possible for people to judge if we are the kinda of people they would enjoy doing like minded things with. If anyone is interested feel free to add my battle tag ponyhustler#1221Manifestdvd2 Jul 16
Jul 16 Maintenance Times In Australia East Coast Your server maintenance times suck for Australian East Coast Players. 5am PDT to 7am PDT is 10pm AEST to 12pm AEST Why wouldn't you move this to 6am PDT to 8am PDT to allow the Australian Community to make good use of Tuesdays? Seems like we're getting shafted here!Sutherland5 Jul 16
Jul 16 Server Discords Would a server discord be a good idea? At least for big servers like Frostmourne, Barthilas? Can see it being a useful and at worst can't be more cancer than general chat in tomb of sargerasMongolad0 Jul 16
Jul 15 Frostmourne... yeah sucks to be horde There is no fun in 20 vs. 1 world PVP, and having 3min+ respawn timers doing world content just to finish one world quest is beyond a joke. If any other horde are in the same boat and sick to hell of the faction imbalance of this server (70/30 last check in favor of alliance, although it feels like 95/5 most the time) and are hoping for some free transfers to open up to make life happier again i have some bad news. I only post this because most times i am at a world quest i end up having a conversation with another solitary horde who is feeling the same and just over it, maybe this info will help others wondering what the deal is according to a GM. Conversation with GM > http://imgur.com/gallery/kP1Pv Key notes from this discussion - Bliz only monitor population, not faction balance - this means that even if a server was 100% one faction they wouldn't be worried. - We will never get free transfers off as horde, rather they will offer any horde stupid enough to leave their current server a free transfer to our hell. (or offer alliance a transfer off what must be pure bliss for them.. why would they leave?) - Unless we pay money for server changes (x10 toons.. not happening) or a faction change (yuck) our only FREE option for a chance at enjoying the content on a PVP server with a good population split is re-rolling on a different server. So either i spend more money on this game then i have already over the past 10 years or i just call it quits, I will be going with the latter unless things miraculously improve before the end of this moths sub.Sharteal114 Jul 15
Jul 14 Now I've seen it all... Was doing the pvp wq today in highmountain and saw something interesting.. A warrior. Not just a warrior, but a warrior that could do attacks that normally only dhs, dks, pal and sha's could do. Think the guys name was Shaman-Wildhammer. I could understand getting beat down if he was more skilled at pvp than I am, but wow lmfao. End of rantFistykuffs1 Jul 14
Jul 14 Randomly got transmog stuff So today I wanted try playing tauren, so I did a trial level 100 tauren druid thing for tauren, quit halfway during the training, and deleted character. A few hours later I decided to try transmoging as Broll Bearmantle so I can look like him and suprise my friend when using him as a follow guardian thing. I noticed i had one of the springrain appearances unlocked, and as I check more, I noticed I unlocked the full transmog set including the staff, not sure if bug tho, could someone confirm? I read that it can be obtained from the salvage yard or boosting a druid to 100, both of which I did not do.Realistick2 Jul 14
Jul 13 WoW token ripoff Current USD to AUD price means $15 USD = $19.50..... we get $17 cashing in a token USD price of starcraft remastered is $15, AUD price is $22 USD price of necromancer is $15, AUD price is $22 GST does not add up to this difference PLEASE EXPLAIN!Mightyforum13 Jul 13
Jul 12 Anyone been able to do Fishing Competition? Howdy all So the Stranglethorn Fishing Competition is supposed to be working again. It's 2pm PST worldwide now; which means for us Aussies that's 7am Monday morning if you live in Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne etc. It's all supposed to be up-and-running, but it hasn't been working for me. No zone-wide announce, no pools spawn. From what I saw this morning, no one else was getting it either. So my question is... Has anyone been able to do this? Or more specifically, anyone on Khaz'Goroth / Dath'Remar? I've confirmed I'm doing the right thing logging in Monday 7am with a GM. He said they're not getting other reports. However, I observed about 8-10 players also trying to do the competition and people chatting in <general> about how they couldn't do it either. I reckon there's a chance they're not getting reports from Aussies because: (a) A lot of people aren't even aware it's supposed to be working again so they're just like "meh, still not working"; and (b) Very few Aussies are actually doing the comp due to low awareness of change to competition time [used to be 2pm ST Sunday] and even if you know of the time change it's a low activity time for antipodeans anyway. Have you been able to do the fishing comp anytime in the last 4 weeks? Or have you also been unable to do it, like me?ßjørn3 Jul 12
Jul 11 Day/night cycle? I'm East Coast Australian and I play on Saurfang. It's currently just after 11pm here and it's broad daylight in Elwynn Forest? Is there something up with the day/night cycle on Oceanic? Even with CRZ, surely we should get night... at night.Muel13 Jul 11
Jul 10 Buying Convergence of fates Looking for a guild or group that runs Masterloot runs that would consider letting me join the group for elisande and giving me the CoF trinket for gold payment. Im happy to buy either normal or heroic versions. If anyone is interested please leave a reply with your Btag!0 Jul 10
Jul 10 Digital Import GST charge from July 1st Heya Blizz team. As an Australian player, I'm curious if the July 1st Introduction of the 'Netflix' tax will have any ramifications on our digital purchases? http://www.aph.gov.au/About_Parliament/Parliamentary_Departments/Parliamentary_Library/pubs/rp/BudgetReview201516/Digital Specifically : ... Do we need to prepare ourselves for GST inclusion on all online purchases including game time?Alphaomegaa9 Jul 10
Jul 10 Possibly starting a PvP Oceanic based guild Hey all, I've been looking since the beginning of WoD for a serious Oceanic guild purely focused on PvP but have literally found nothing. I even transferred to Tichondrius to find a guild because they do actually have quite a strong PvP community. However living in Aus means that while most guilds are logging on, I'm either in bed or at work. So, I've been tossing up whether to start my own guild because when I scour these forums I do see people like me looking for PvP guilds. Basically at this point I'd need to have enough people interested in joining to even bother starting this up. I would be looking for people playing during the early evening during the week, with more availability on Friday nights and weekends (GMT+10). As for what server, preferably I'd like to stay Alliance which would most likely put it on Frostmourne. So if you are looking for an Aus/NZ based PvP guild, let me know here and if we do get enough interest we can start something up. Cheers.Teahupoo5 Jul 10
Jul 9 Frostmourne ping from Singapore Hi, this is directed at anyone playing from Singapore on Frostmourne oceanic server. I used to get ~90ms from my ISP starhub but these few weeks it's been sitting at ~140ms. Anyone noticed this increase?Unßearable0 Jul 9
Jul 7 Happy home Hi Server, So I'm looking for a guild on Aman'Thul to progress with through ToS and into the future. I have some previous endgame raid XP. I prefer to tank but happy to take a DPS spot turn OT when needed. Can raid any night of the week after 730 pm server time. 18+ adult guild would be great.Riggityrekt1 Jul 7
Jul 6 9 weeks, 90 curious coins Just wondering how many players have experienced the following. I did log in every day, and I clean All LFR dungeons every week. As well as M+ (level 10), clean All artifacts power quest and never miss out world quests for treasure reward. Done normal, Heroic,and mythic NH. And many normal mythic 5man dungeons. By keep doing the above activities for about 9 weeks, my 10th legendary still doesn't drops!!! I don't believe this is normal, however their tell me this is how the RNG works. I try to seeking help from communities, to see how many players have the similar problem as me. Or I am the world No.1 unlocked. PS: all I got are curious coins, since 22/04/2017, I got 54. Now I got 143 and it keep dropping for me. Also levels 855_870 titanforge .Snowycross2 Jul 6
Jul 4 Talon's Vengeance Talon's Vengeance LFM please add Keal#1200 . Oceanic Barthilas HordeVersa0 Jul 4
Jun 29 Class Halls Class halls, are they all they're cracked up to be? I am wondering this as I sit here in my class hall, looking at everyone sitting, standing or running around like headless chickens. I mean, if you ask any Paladin, I think you'll get the same answer: No. Paladins usually don't hang with other Paladins because they are all holier-than-thou and up themselves. Priests don't hang with other Priests because of roughly the same reasons, but all in cloth armor. Monks don't hang with other Monks because it's all mung bean soup recipes and sitting around going "ommm". Death Knights don't hang with other Death Knights because they are all gloomy and write awful poetry. Hunters don't hang with other Hunters because it's all about polishing your rifles and the endless "Bows vs Rifles" arguments. Warriors don't hang with other warriors because they are either all too well trained, and drone on about their favourite weapons, or they're drunk. Druids don't hang with other Druids because they smell. Sorry, but they would be nice company if they took a bath occasionally. Mages don't hang out with other Mages because it's all "My fireball is better than your frostbolt" and endless bragging. And Demon Hunters don't really hang out with other Demon Hunters because of all those damn glaives... I mean, they are dangerous and poky and could have someones eye out. So is the class hall system a Good Thing? Or a Bad Thing? Please tell us why, and what you would do to improve things? Tell us your story.Palisade0 Jun 29
Jun 28 Looking for someone to play with Looking for someone to play with and enjoy the game. I'd like someone who I can talk to and level up with and have fun preferably both alliance and horde. Send me a message ingame :)Bluestember0 Jun 28
Jun 25 Summer Time? Qiraji Guardling spawns during the Summer Months which is (in WoW Terms) March 20th to Sept 23rd. It is already March 20th on our server, do we have to wait for the North American Servers to hit March 20th as well before it is active?Kat2 Jun 25
Jun 25 weird ms Log onto frostmourne get 29-31 ms both home world login to nagrand on my pally and get over 90 ms sometimes 120+ been happening for the past two days? any one know whats going omRainmaker1 Jun 25
Jun 25 Where has Black Rook Rumble gone? I am trying to get the achievement "Off the top rook", but black rook rumble just hasnt been happening for a few weeks now. Whats happened to it? Seems like ever since the invasiosn started it stopped.Lílith3 Jun 25
Jun 25 Region servers, still ww merging realms I.E. Why Oceanic realms merge with American & European? (And visa versa).Matarif1 Jun 25
Jun 22 Looking for Friends! I came back to World of Warcraft from a long break not too long ago and all my friends i used to play with don't play anymore. I'm not that good at pretty much anything in the game but i still like to enjoy myself and have fun, but unfortunately i don't really have anyone to play with. My battle tag is SatanicToast#11892 if anyone is interested. I mainly play on Draenor most of the time but i don't mind making new toons.Ettio5 Jun 22
Jun 20 Merge OCE Realms Please With a handful of PVP and PVE realms, each with a tiny population (compared to vanilla), we're essentially being forced to either transfer to Frostmourne (Alliance) or Barthillas (Horde). Where is the competitive spirit in that? We can't even sustain a full raid team on most servers outside of the big 2 now. Why not coalesce all OCE PvP servers and all OCE PvE servers into 2 big server groups. You can always shard if need be for population control, but otherwise would counteract the world faction imbalance and open up a huge pool of potential raiders for all involved. Similar to the PvE servers, is there a point playing on a PvE server if your server is limiting you from completing any PvE content?Mistforge14 Jun 20
Jun 20 Ranked Arena Lag/Lag outs So since the launch of 7.2.5 i've noticed alot in my ranked arena games that i'm constantly lagging out at random times for alot 10-20 seconds. Doing ranked is already fun enough (kappa) with the 300ms almost every game thanks to matching with US realms. Is anyone else having issues of freezing/lagging/lagging out randomly during Ranked Arena?Megaa0 Jun 20
Jun 18 Sick of Karazhan Why is it that every 2nd dungeon I queue up for in group finder is Karazhan, I am so sick of running this dungeon.Vaalnayan2 Jun 18
Jun 17 Tired of playing alone? Join us !! Hi everyone, If anyone is looking for some nice people to play with and to do current group content with, our community is still going strong. Seeing as we are getting Oceanic players now, I figure I'd let you all know what is happening. Our Oceanic members have all been asking for more Oceanic players. We do have people on at all times of day or night, so always someone to chat with or group up with... We now have over 200 on our Discord server with 30-70 online at all times. No microphone or headset required, as most members hang out in text chat. If you want to use voice chat, there's a group that is starting to use it, as they've grown to know each other now. Members of the community have started a new guild for both factions and are enjoying levelling toons together. Others PvP together, run dungeons, mythics +0 (some for the first time). Several run mythic+ and some even are starting to raid. Any like-minded people are invited to join us, as we are always looking for good friends. You may contact Akatosh#1898 or Shadow#15523 for an invite on btag app, as my btag list is overflowing. However, you can contact me directly on Discord (Worgbane#9655). Looking forward to meeting you, Worg (Discord#9655) P.S. Sorry, I got lazy and posted a copy-pasta (more or less) of my last post in the original thread posted on GD forum almost a month ago... The thread is still bringing in people everyday: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20754846375?page=1Worgbane0 Jun 17