Oceanic General Discussion

Mar 23, 2011 Oceanic General Forum Posting Guidelines This forum has been created to give players who hail from Australia and New Zealand a place to discuss issues relevant to their community. This is a valuable resource, and a unique opportunity to discuss World of Warcraft in the context of regional interests and issues. Please note that discussions pertaining to World of Warcraft are welcome, but as there is now an Oceanic specific guild recruitment forum (http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/1011641/), guild recruitment posts, as well as any other post or thread which violates the forum code of conduct, are prohibited.Daxxarri0 Mar 23, 2011
Mar 23, 2011 Welcome! Please Read Welcome to the Oceanic General Discussion forum! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss all aspects of World of Warcraft with your fellow players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy, so we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct and guidelines before posting. Code of Conduct: http://us.battle.net/en/community/conduct Posting Guidelines: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/900930866#2 Important Reminders: Search The search function at the top of the World of Warcraft community site is extremely effective and robust. Before you create a new forum topic, please be use it to search for similar topics, blog posts, or web pages that may contain the answer for which you are looking. Making a new thread on an existing subject can result in your thread being deleted or, if you continue to re-post the same content, the loss of your forum privileges for spamming. Rating The forum rating system can be used to promote positive discussion, demote unhelpful comments, and even report posts that violate the forum Code of Conduct. By hovering over a post you'll be presented with several options, including a "thumbs up" (Like) and a "thumbs down" (Dislike) icon. Clicking the "thumbs up" icon will rate the post up. If enough people like a post, it will gain a Highly Rated status and appear at the top of related search results. Highly Rated posts will also have a highlighted background. Clicking the "thumbs down" icon will expand a drop-down menu which will include "Dislike," "Trolling, "Spam" and "Report" options. "Dislike" will rate the post down. If enough people dislike a post, it will be darkened, and with a lot of dislikes it will be hidden completely. You can also quickly report a post as trolling or spam, or use the report function to fill out a more comprehensive description of a violation. Please note that you can only rate each post once. Use your power wisely to help foster a positive and helpful forum community. Contact List: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/900930866#3 Community Managers: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/900930866#4 MVP FAQ: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/900930866#5Daxxarri1 Mar 23, 2011
Sep 25 ANZ Streamers & Content Creators We’re looking for talent from the ANZ region! Are you an avid WoW streamer or video creator from Australia or New Zealand? Looking to grow your community or just raise awareness about what you do? Then this thread is the place to share your details! Post links to your channel in this thread, along with a few reasons why people should drop by to check it out. Think about including some of the following details in your post: Type of content (Streamer/Pre-recorded content) If you’re a streamer, what are your usual play times? Level of experience (Beginner/Intermediate/Advanced) Preferred class/spec A bit about yourselfTakralus33 Sep 25
Aug 18 Australian Servers and FAQ We are pleased to announce that the upcoming deployment of Australian World of Warcraft game servers ahead of the games next expansion, Warlords of Draenor. This new infrastructure will support Australia and New Zealand and should provide a significant smoother gameplay experience for players in the region. Players currently on an Oceanic realm—Barthilas, Frostmourne, Thaurissan, Saurfang, Caelestrasz, Jubei'Thos, Khaz'goroth, Aman'Thul, Nagrand, Dath'Remar, Dreadmaul, and Gundrak—should automatically experience improved latency once the new game servers go live. To help those currently adventuring on North American realms, such as Blackrock and Proudmoore, optional free character and guild master realm transfers will be offered for a limited time. Q: What benefits will local game servers have for Australian and New Zealand World of Warcraft players? A: The introduction of World of Warcraft game servers hosted in Australia, which will support the Oceanic realms, should provide local Australian and New Zealand players with reduced latency, which should provide an improved gameplay experience as a result. Q: Where will the servers be physically located? A: The game servers will be hosted within an Australian data centre, ensuring Australian and New Zealand players receive the best possible latency. Q: Will I still be able to play with my friends who are on U.S. servers? A: Yes! Because the new Australian World of Warcraft game servers will continue to communicate with the existing North American hardware, players will still be able to play with friends on U.S game servers, just as they can today. They’ll still be able to use their Blizzard friends list to easily group up and chat, regardless of where they are playing. Q: Will the new game servers have any impact on my current characters? A: No! Because the local World of Warcraft game servers will replace the existing U.S.-based hardware which currently hosts the Oceanic realms, all individual characters, gold, and guilds already on an Oceanic realm will be unaffected. The introduction of Australian game servers will be completely invisible to players in the region, with the immediate benefit of providing greatly reduced latency; resulting in a smoother, more responsive gameplay experience. Q: When will local game servers be available? A: We’re aiming to have the new local World of Warcraft game servers available ahead of the release of the upcoming expansion, Warlords of Draenor, which will go on sale in Australia and New Zealand on November 13, 2014. An extended maintenance to the current Oceanic realms will be required in order to migrate player data to the new hardware. Servers will be taken offline on Tuesday October 28 with normal scheduled maintenance and we will have the new game servers online as soon as possible. Q: Will the new local game servers only be available to players who purchase World of Warcraft: Warlords of Draenor, or will they also work for players without the expansion? A: While we’re excited for players to take on the Iron Horde and help repel the invasion of Azeroth in World of Warcraft’s next expansion, Warlords of Draenor, all players will be able to take advantage of the introduction of the new local game servers straight away. Optional character transfers will be made available for a limited time for those players who wish to play on the new Australian game servers, but who are not currently part of an Oceanic realm. Q: How will the character transfer process work? A: Once the new regional hardware comes online, players who are already on an Oceanic realm will not be required to take any action to move to an Australian server. Players who are currently on Oceanic or North American realms will be offered a two-week window to transfer their characters to one of the existing Oceanic realms. While players will be required to purchase a paid Character Transfer service for each character they wish to relocate, full refunds for each toon moved will be automatically processed and returned within 72 hours. This process will begin from 6:01PM AEDT Oct 29, 2014 and end at 6:59PM AEDT Nov 13, 2014. Players will still be able to transfer characters to Oceanic realms after this time, but associated server transfer costs will not be reimbursed. Please note that while Character Transfers and Guild Master Realm Transfers will be offered without charge, bundling additional services, such as a Faction Change to a Character Transfer or Guild Master Realm Transfer will mean the bundle is no longer eligible for refund. To ensure the cost of your Character Transfer service is returned, first move your character to an Oceanic realm and then initiate a separate faction, race or name change as desired.Watcher1201 Aug 18
Mar 7 Share Your Stories and Experiences! Do you have an interesting World of Warcraft-related real life story to share? Did you meet your partner through the game? Did WoW inspire you to head down a different career path? Did you make life-long friends on the other side of the world, or even in your own backyard? Share your stories and experiences with the community in this thread, and tell us how WoW changed your life.Takralus15 Mar 7
9h LFM Herald of the Titans! (Carries/Sales) G'day all! Never got around to getting your herald done? Have that BiS level 80 toon all geared up and just sitting there? Well here's your chance! I'm looking for a handful of players that are interested in joining our Herald of the Titans team! We aim on running weekly and focusing on multi/realm carries. Requirements You should have a focus on mid-maxing your toon and be willing to play the strongest wrath classes. war/mage/hunt/dk. Although, at this particular stage we are happy to consider exceptions to those classes. Be willing to put in the effort to have the BiS gear/consumables/enchants/gems available for your particular class. We also require you to be horde and on an oceanic realm. Our team has had plenty of experience and would love to have you aboard. Check out what others have had to say about us! https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20745225279?page=1 https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20745065299?page=1 https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20745135349#post-17 If your interested, shoot me an add for a chat Ticka#1411Tickaa1 9h
20h Lag and crazy ms inside 'Invasion Points'.. Can anyone explain to me, why my latency is fine until i go inside Invasion Points where it sometimes blows out to 1500-3k and is unplayable. I don't get this in 25man raids. My internet and PC are more than capable, i'm not a tech guru though so maybe there is something i'm overlooking. My only guess is i'm based in NZ and the Invasion Point is on a server on the other side of the world??Troppo1 20h
21h HIGH Oceanic Ping after 7.3 (playing in PH) anyone else getting high ping after the patch? a day or 2 after the patch I've had ok ping. now Im getting like 2k-14kms more and more constanly than 100-200ms. Anyone else specifically playing in PH having the same problem?Crestdigryth14 21h
1d Looking for friends! Hi everyone I've just come back to wow after a long break and all my friends that i used to play with have stopped playing. So i'm just looking for some new friends to level and have a chat with, do whatever really. let me know my btag is snomunkie#1313Nerolus41 1d
1d where is everyone from? any adelaide hey there im posting to see how many adelaide players we have i rarely ever get to see or even meet somone on the game from south aus would be good to see a few posts from people hereßên18 1d
2d Shyness, anxiety, depression, toxic community Empty friend list, empty btag list, empty guild or no one ever online, uneasy starting conversation. There are way too many to list all the reasons why most of us play alone. Unfortunately, as most of us know, finding nice people has become a bit of an issue due to the toxic behaviour of a very small portion of the player base. Most of us just stay quiet for fear of getting kicked out by those disruptive kids, or insulted, and so on. I've started a community on Discord and hoping to find more like-minded people interested in joining us. You know, people who can speak in full sentences, people who don't need to swear every 2nd word, people who can go for hours without insulting others, people who actually like to help out, etc... In short, a nice community. No need to transfer toons, to reroll, or change anything you do. We get together on Discord to chit-chat (mostly text), or to form groups, to get help or to help out. If you are as bored of playing alone as some of us are, feel free to join us. Everyone is welcomed, regardless of faction, level, ilvl, experience, etc. Please post your btag in here and I will check the thread regularly to add you. By posting in here, others may also friend you or you can friend some and you'll gather your own list of friends. If you prefer not putting your info in here, you can contact me directly on btag or in Discord. Looking forward to meeting some of you soon. Cheers, Worgbane btag: Worgbane#1877 Discord: Worgbane#9655Worgbane6 2d
3d I am torn betwen Mage and warlock What class would you choose as main and why? Maybe your opinion would help me to decide. ThanksMandrix6 3d
3d Day and Night are Backwards I noticed this a long time ago and I'm sure you guys have too, but I'm just now making the complaint because I'm sick of nighttime in WoW. Daytime and nighttime in WoW are essentially the opposite of us in Australia. So when we play during the day, afternoon, and early night, it's always nighttime. I'm so over seeing nighttime constantly. The only way we get to see day is if we were to play between midnight and 6am. I'm going to go out on a limb and assume every server and realm go by one universal day/night cycle?, and that it's calibrated to mimic America? That's nice for you guys, but I would like to see day for once. Can we please get out own separate day and night cycle to suit us Oceanic players?Stabriel158 3d
4d High ping in battlegrounds only When I'm not in bgs I get around 30-40 ms but If i join a bg the world ping starts to rise to about 500 and it effects my home ping, causing a 1 second delay on all my actions. I know joining a bg connects to the US server because of the crossrelm system but is there anyway around this? It's really frustrating and I love pvp.Verak18 4d
4d Buggy Booty Bay Fishing Competition Does this even appear at anytime of the week on Oceanic Servers? Ive been there server time at 2pm on a Sunday and there is nothing. I've been there 2pm US PST time and there is nothing. Is this event not triggered to appear on Oceanic Realms at anytime of the week? I tried again this week. Daylight saving just started here this weekend, so checking US PST time that worked out to 8am in Melbourne. Got there 15 mins early. Nothing. No NPC on docks. Joined a raid group that was fishing in Broken Isles and got moved to a US realm, and then the NPC's associated with the fishing comp appeared on the jetty. People everywhere. WQ popped at 8am. Got to 24 Tasty FIsh and the single announcement came that the competition was over. Fishing pools instantly stopped giving Tasty Fish. In fact, didn't give anything. If you got a bite, the catch window was just blank. The Tasty Fish in inventory all vanished, so couldn't even turn them in. General chat got very active with people asking what was happening. It is a mess.Norkke5 4d
5d best pve realm of oceanic. is frostmourne the best pve realm for oc?Araneaa16 5d
6d <The Wooly Mammoth> recruitment PvP Hey guys, <The Wooly Mammoth> is now looking to focus on PvP as we want to establish a core PvP group within the guild and also push ratings in Arena's and RBG's. Right now we are in recruitment phase so accepting anyone who is interested and has some experience and wanting to push :) We are on Barthilas Horde and are a big guild already, we are heavily focusing on PvP as we have been out of action for awhile but now want to get our foot back in the door! We have our own discord and are always happy to answer any questions or have a chat :)Korfang0 6d
6d Argus - LFG - Leaving us on US Servers Not sure if anyone else is noticing, but Argus is really messing with us here. I would say 1/3 times, going into LFG to complete an invasion or world boss will leave us on US servers rather than sending us back to our AUS home server. What reliably fixes this in your experience? Logging off doesn't help, zoning doesn't. The only thing I've found to do it is to either go back to the Broken Isles, or join a group that's on a AUS server cluster. It's pretty frustrating going from a 60ms ping (I'm in WA), to a 270-300ms ping and then trying to do my Argus WQ's with that.Cèowulf2 6d
Oct 14 Ashran on Oceanic realms let us in! Since the launch of legion i have not been able to get into Ashran. I have spent over 9 hours in a single a queue twice on a weekend to get in but the queue never pops. I was hoping with 7.3 something may have been done to address this issue but 2 nights ago I spent 3 hours in queue and nothing, please do something to allow players inside, some of us still want to collect the achievements and rep.Evani5 Oct 14
Oct 14 Mage tips Hi so awhile ago i boosted a mage and the whole time i have played wow i have always played melee except for a lock but they have a pet to tank and agro but im trying to lvl my mage and my god i dont understand how ppl do it was wondering if anyone can give me some tipsFynól4 Oct 14
Oct 13 Mythic Tomb 8pm SVT no xp required BUNNINGS SNAG WITH DAD - jub/gundrak guild. 9/9H Laid back, bored with heroic - looking to step it up. We had a 2% wipe on goroth last night with some 400k dps in group and 19m, will kill on Monday. Need more peeps keen to raid. Putting this here because i am sure there are people oceanic who are sitting there bored with heroic and wondering how to break into mythic, here is your chance. XFER over and join the party. Learn with us instead of joining into an uncomfortable setting as the noob. Particularly after 2 heals / Range dps Could take 1 skilled and geared tank Willing to consider anyone with the right attitude, we just want to raid further than heroic Usual raid times are WED+ THURS 8-11pm SVT / sydney time Also got some keen mythic + players who push ratings PVPers / questers / xmog hunters / achieve hunters - ppl who enjoy things besides raiding, also encouraged to come along Stranger#6450 << bnet me You should be 920 + if you want to attend on Monday - lower geared ppl also welcome to come over and gear up for future raids!Punjabi2 Oct 13
Oct 12 argosh the distroyer where or who do i get the quest vignette :argosh the distroyerGondorelrik1 Oct 12
Oct 10 Level Scaling I really don't like that enemies scale to your level. Just an opinion though.Vaersammal3 Oct 10
Oct 10 New player looking for people to play with Looking for friends to play with. Not sure what to do at all. any Oceania realm would be good, only just figured out i'm not in an Oceania realm. Battletag is MagicTurtle#170922 thanksCaliam1 Oct 10
Oct 10 Philippines based guild? Anybody from Phils want to start from 1-90? Have fun turbo levelling our chars? Gimme a shout, let's choose a server and rule!Celinee23 Oct 10
Oct 9 Conditional macro for speech after spell Hi all. I recently re-visited my death knight and found a couple of old macros I was working on. One consisted of casting Death Grip, followed by the character saying something (a basic: /cast death grip, /say Death beckons, that kind of emo crap), and I was wondering if anyone has advice on making this conditional, so the speech only goes off if the spell does? I have the habit of tapping hotkeys repeatedly, and don't want the speech spammed in an instance, etc. I've checked numerous lists of macros (WoWpedia, etc.) and examples of their functions, but can't get the thing to work as desired. Any advice would be great, thanks.Kathraina0 Oct 9
Oct 8 [BARTHILAS][H] Carrying M+ Keystones for gold Hello and welcome to our carrying service! We are a group dedicated to providing fast and cheap Mythic keystone dungeons in exchange for gold! What you can expect from us: - Completion of a max level key within the timer. - Any unwanted loot from us. - Friendly and respectful interactions. What we expect from you: - Friendly and respectful interactions. - Follow instructions during the dungeon. - Payment before we start the dungeon. We only accept gold on the realm Barthilas (Horde). Current price - 100k If you are interested in using our service or would like more information, add my battletag - Ryan#12637Priestnine0 Oct 8
Oct 6 In game friends All my RL friends have quit sooo if anyone wants to add me and play together. I love playing the game at max level content and love levelling alts. Leave your realID and I'll add you. CheersNaethrorn3 Oct 6
Oct 5 2200 Exp Spriest LF 3s Prefer: Lock, Ele, Boomkin and Rsham/Hpal. Must have Discord, clear communication and willingness to learn and improve after losses. Prefer to play later at night, 12pmST or during the day. Trying to get some serious rating this season and LFG is giving me cancer. No one has a clue what they're doing. Btag Zane#1409Xenha0 Oct 5
Oct 5 Looking for friends IRL Hey guys this is a pretty cringey/sad post I'm sure but I don't have many friends IRL that play wow and live in my area. Would really love a group of mates or something that are keen to do lans or just hang out and drink and talk wow. I live in Burpengary which is about 40 minutes north of brissy. I drive but I've got no issues training it to brissy to hit up a net cafe or anything. Not opposed to sending a !@#$ty alt to alliance either. Also I work nightshift but am free most nights. So playing early in the day is mostly out.Kayell19 Oct 5
Oct 3 Return of booty bay fishing contest? Booty Bay Fishing Contest Return? I was told currently its not active and i've been looking online and trying to figure out how to get it done or when it might be back does anybody know anything about it?Dwyinn4 Oct 3
Oct 1 [H][Barthilas]<Invoke> <Invoke> is a newly formed semi-hardcore Australian mythic raiding guild on the Barthilas server. We are a group of friends that left our previous guild in order to pursue more difficult content thus created <Invoke>. We are currently 9/9H and expect you to be at a similar level. We aim to clear as much of mythic tomb as we can in preparation for the release of Antoras. What we expect from you: We expect everybody to be on time for raids and put in effort to learn their class to the best that they can. Remember you don’t have to be an AMAZING player to join the guild. All you need is the desire to improve because only then will you improve as a player. Make sure your gear is enhanced and socketed. Make sure to be stocked up on food and flasks. Everyone is expected to know the fights and their role in the fights. Everyone must be able to use Discord to connect to our guild channel(you don’t have to speak if you don’t want to BUT it is preferred if you have a mic and can speak. You MUST however be able to hear what the raid leader is saying at all times) You need to understand that this is a new guild that is forming so it might take a while to get everything set up. We are planning to be able to start mythic progression on Sunday. Raid Times (server times) : Mon 8pm - 11pm Wed 8 - 11pm Sun 8 -11pm Recruitment: We are recruiting most classes. Mainly looking for ranged dps classes since we are a little bit heavy on melee dps, we need 3 healers as well and a tank. For specifics visit our website. Will consider exceptional applications for any role. Feel free to contact rubyox#6638 for more details. Please apply at http://invokeraiding.shivtr.com/Rubyox1 Oct 1
Oct 1 ay boiz doing a maccas run who's keen?Squidboy1 Oct 1
Oct 1 Missing Antoran Wastes WQs? Just asking here if there are others that have both Oceanic characters, and US characters that have unlocked Argus. A few of us have noticed that Antoran Wastes WQs do not show up on our US server characters. But work just fine on our Oceanic server characters. These are characters that have at the minimum unlocked Krokuun, and Antoran Wastes personally. If you are affected could you either reply here, or post in this thread: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20759177548 Trying to get Blizzard to recognise that they broke something for some players with both US and Oceanic characters.Hellïsh0 Oct 1
Sep 29 Selling Wooly White Rhino As stated, selling Wooly White Rhino can xfer realms for the right price to US American or US Oceanic, can go to latin/brazil but i'd be highly surprised if they even messaged. Leave your btag if interested and i'll get in touch :)Goblinbank0 Sep 29
Sep 28 [Perth] 3v3 LAN - Expression of interest. Hey Guys, Just getting an expression of interest. Looking at doing a 3v3 Arena LAN at a Net cafe in Cannington. I come from a background of hosting CS tournaments, if we can get some decent numbers I'd love to run a 3v3 Arena LAN. Post here if you'd come down. Any further questions hit me up on bnet Vallis#1237Wtbtankpls2 Sep 28
Sep 28 Premature Restart? Why do the Oceanic servers restart at 10pm on a Tuesday night? For me this is the ideal time for me to play and possibly find a guild to raid with but it's always interrupted for an hour... The servers restarted at 9:45 tonight, 15 mins before scheduled... I just wish that A. they reset from 2-3am or something (when oceanic players aren't as active) and B. they actually followed the warnings that are posted on the battle.net app.Meoshi3 Sep 28
Sep 27 Marsuul Egg - Argus (Antoran Wastes) Is there a reason why there are THREE Marsuul Egg items dropping from 3 world quests in the same zone. I've noticed that this item is constantly popping up in multiple WQs.Archazaar2 Sep 27
Sep 26 Ashran Anyone know what's the go with Ashran? I remember reading somewhere that it was broken on Oceanic servers and my attempts to queue last night sorta indicated that might be the case. Can anyone get in to Ashran?Llammy9 Sep 26
Sep 26 Desolate Host Bug? Twice last night, while on M Desolate Host prog, it seemed to my raid team that I was in a different part of the instance. However, on my screen I was at DH. The first time, I couldn't click to go to the spirit realm so I ran out of the room to "reset", no luck, tried to die, couldn't, so hearthed to Dalaran. Once I flew back I couldn't enter the instance to I restarted my game and all seemed well. About an hour later, when I was to stay in the corporeal realm, I couldn't target any players to heal, even though I could heal myself (using my healing addon) and again my raid team said I as at Sisters, not at DH. It happened to another player when we were doing farm DH a few weeks back. It seems you need to leave the instance and restart the game - which is a bit of a hassle. Has anyone else experienced this bug?Kihí1 Sep 26
Sep 25 An Oceanic Rp server? I'm an RPer. I go on moonguard to RP sometimes, but every time I do RP it's night time server side because I live in Australia. Most people are in bed at 2 in the morning so I have hardly anyone to really RP with unless I stay up really late in the night. So I ask if it's possible to have an RP server for the Oceanic realms? It'd make my RP experience so much better.Theirn66 Sep 25
Sep 23 LF Friend with Glacial Gloves Pattern Hi, I was looking to see if anyone had the rare Glacial Gloves Pattern - would be willing to x-fer to your server to get them crafted - many thanks!Delisum0 Sep 23
Sep 22 Yay NBN!! got connected (FTTN) on Friday and now running much quicker. ookla speed test topped out at about 4-4.5mbps download speed pre-nbn. now hitting ~24.5mbps (i only paid for 25mbps service.) still slow by global standards but much better than i'm used to. FYI, not all modems can handle FTTN connection. after much dicking around, ended up having to run down to Officeworks late Friday night to buy a VDSL/VDSL2 capable modem. anyone want to buy a Netgear 6000? it's only a few months old and was a complete waste of money, it tuns out.Mojora6 Sep 22
Sep 22 LFM Friends for Mythics/Raids Hello Wow Community, I'm looking for like-minded players to run mythic+ with. I would love to also get back into raiding as I have only had a small taste of it during this xpac. I'm one of those players that once i start a mythic+ or raid I stick it out to the end whatever the cost is. I'm online most nights from 6.30pm (Perth Time) to whenever. Please feel free to add me, battletag: zerocool#1214Steinlagia1 Sep 22
Sep 22 Caelestrasz or Saurfang Hi all, I wanted to know which realm you think is better? I'm currently on a US server to play with a mate while leveling. Now I want to come back (Returning to the game as well). I want to play on a PVE server (World PVP can be fun... sometimes). I also want to transfer all my other characters over from Deadmaul (Alliance). I picked these 2 Servers because they have the names of the toons I want to transfer. At the moment I would lean towards Caelestrasz because they have a higher pop but Saurfang has a couple of extra saved funny toon names (Had saved since WOLTK). Any help would be highly appreciated.Manhasnoname0 Sep 22
Sep 19 Nlc bis vs non ilvl difference If you got a lower ilvl relic with bis roll. At what ilvl difference would a non bis roll relic be better? Same relic of course. Just refering to nlc rollsVureesa1 Sep 19
Sep 18 Stuck on US server. Help?! Hi, I have been grouping with some friends on the Eredar server which also share with Gorefiend, Spinebreaker, and Wildhammer. While looting is quite slow etc I put up with it as I enjoy playing with friends. After a fairly good session of play they went to bed on I continued my adventures in broken isles solo. I have left party, logged on different characters, exited game, etc yet nothing I do will allow me to leave the Eredar, Gorefiend, Spinebreaker, and Wildhammer cluster when I am in Stormheim. I havent tested other zones besides Dalaran, which seems fine however whenever I go back to Stormheim my latency jumps up and I see players from the above servers despite not being in any group at all. It has been a couple of hours since I have stopped playing with my friends however this problem is persisting. I could use some help because I don't want to be on a US server when I am solo. EDIT: After trying numerous things like inviting other people to party, logging off and on numerous times. Flying everywhere, the issue has seemed to resolved itself. While that is great there is obviously an issue that needs to be looked into of somehow getting stuck onto US servers.Ampz4 Sep 18
Sep 17 Humans should be Shaman Just wondering if any other Shaman players out there in AU think Humans should be able to choose the Shaman class? Playing a visually-appealing class whilst taking advantage of Diplomacy would be very fun indeed.Pazu6 Sep 17
Sep 17 group for seat +11 Okay, so im not cozied up with a pve guild or anything, gchat's annoy me as does the political side of the game, so many gamers thinking they're special cause they're an officer or something really bugs me. You're a player on a comp, not a fricken world leader that can constantly put !@#$ on people that dont kiss your %^-*.... Which brings me to this... Seat +11 keystone.... Any oceanic horde keen to try this later today (monday) or tomorrow for a clear? Don't think many people will get this far in the dungeon, would be good to set some good clearance on week one. Let me know here or just send me an ingame message/letter :) i'll check back every so often and contact those interested :) Regards, A crazy goblin arcane mage :)Goblinbank0 Sep 17
Sep 16 To the horde at Jubie/gun To those horde from Jubi 'Thos To those horde from Jubi 'Thios If you play horde on Gundrak/Jubi' Thos you got it EASY world pvp wise number wise I've been with you ever since before the merge with gundrak when horde outnumbered allience. ill still be around to smash you all no matter if you need help to gang up on me to kill me ill give you a good 1v1 provided you don't need help from your mates. At times i'll Polymorph you guys to heal you even when you think it as a threat when dps'ing elite bosses to keep you alive. But keep in mind if you try to kill me your gonna get smashed. The only chance you have against me is when you team up like you always do. (typical) only respect i have is for a few horde who accurally have skill to name a few. Doomclaw (Guardain Druid), Alleria (disc Priest) You've killed you so many times and vice versa But let it be known i'll keep comming back for ya. As a general rule i have i won't attack you unless you make the first move.Chutnie0 Sep 16