Oceanic General Discussion

Jun 2, 2016 Look for Oceanic Guild/Raid group Hello, I raid on my paladin with my current guild doing 5/13 M HFC one night a week. The second group does not require a warrior tank. I am looking for a guild or regular group that run H HFC preferably 1-2 nights a week on regular basis. (Horde) I cannot do Friday and Mondays. My warrior is 713 wearing a 685 boots, so will easily go up to 715. I can raid lead with plenty experience and not shy to do raid calls, names, etc. Know all fights, mechanics, and am willing to contribute to get existing H HFC groups to start on Mythic when ready. Understand it is Legion soon, however, I am just not a casual player at all. Shout out to all others who want to see complete content before Legion. My Btag is thejames#1228. Regards, ErEr0 Jun 2, 2016
Jun 1, 2016 Anyone who was in the Ashran at about 7pm SVT That I was leading, and we had the massive, 6-7min fight at AoA... that was the most fun I've had in WoD. An epic struggle between both factions that was evenly matched and not just one side stomping the other. That was brilliant. Great stuff to all involved, Horde and Alliance.Heisenbêrg0 Jun 1, 2016
May 30, 2016 WTB Glad Sanctum Coliseum Carry Bought and closedMavrodi0 May 30, 2016
May 30, 2016 [H]<Enigma-Saurfang> selling M Archimonde [H] Enigma - Saurfang is selling the Archimonde mount + kill along with other selected raid content. Archimonde (no mount) - 400K Gold Archimonde Kill + Mount - 1.4M Gold Notes: - Sales are done from Wed 8pm-12am - A Deposit of 10% is required. Full payment before starting the run is also required. - Deposits will be kept if you fail to attend - You will be eligible for all loot not needed by raiders Contact: Kalanu#1615 or Padawan#1453 to discuss.Healcookie2 May 30, 2016
May 30, 2016 Free faction change needed for Frostmourne Currently the horde side of Frostmourne is feeling pretty dead, and not just because of the expansion ending. At the moment if you check the realm population (https://realmpop.com/us-frostmourne.html) you will see that at level 100 there is currently 103.308 (81.6%) compared to the level 100 horde at 23,366 (18.4) and I just can't imagine it was intended for the realm to have such an imbalance, I think the option to faction change for free is something that is needed to improve the game play on this server.Thyethil6 May 30, 2016
May 30, 2016 Looking for Oceanic H/M Raiding Guild. Currently 12/13H Arcane Mage. Know every fight, Every mechanic and can pull the DPS required to start Mythic Raiding. Quite happy to Realm hop if needed, Will be pushing Mythic Prog for legion!Fireprodigy0 May 30, 2016
May 29, 2016 Looking for new server I am looking to move to an Australian server in a few days and was wondering if someone could please tell me what one is best to go on? i will be changeing over to horde side and looking for a PvP serverEvaedor2 May 29, 2016
May 29, 2016 [A] DiscPriest LF Arena Partner 2s,3s Hi, I would like to find an arena partner. I have ok gear, minimal arena exp.. but keen to learn. East coast Aussie. avail evenings and weekends. Thank youKazcariad0 May 29, 2016
May 28, 2016 12hr FriendshipMoose event for St. Jude-5/28 Who: Carriers with multiple Archimonde kills and an ilvl of around 725+ What: 12 hour FriendshipMoose run to get as many moose for the community as possible for free When: May 28th 12:00 PM - May 29th 12:00 AM Where: playlive.stjude.org/teamzelse & twitch.tv/zelse007 Why: To raise awareness & money for St. Jude during the PLAY LIVE fundraiser while helping the community with FriendshipMoose Carrier Sign-up Sheet: http://goo.gl/forms/9o8uK9loMgdjleqy1 Carrier Approved Spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vUe3zUlrTn8YkQigMoxrGp6gq0kGc5909yBy8UJqOzI/edit?usp=sharing Hello Everyone, With the success of the 24 hour FriendshipMoose run that we had this past weekend and those asking for another type of thing like this, I've decided to 12 hour last hurrah FriendshipMoose run for St. Jude PLAYLIVE next weekend! I've updated the links to a new carrier form sign-up and spreadsheet to show times. Lets give it our all and end PLAYLIVE with many more moose for the community! For those that know of me, I have been running FriendshipMoose for the US-Alliance community since mid-December. It has been an incredible experience so far and I still plan to do these runs until the moose is removed. Helping those in need has always been a major priority to me, whether its been in game or in real life. In games, the Warcraft community is familiar with how I wish to help others experience content and/or get items that they would like for free. In the real world, I created Team Zelse to raise awareness for children in need. After experiencing a tumor being removed when I was young, I too have an understanding of what it is like to go through treatment. I believe in a future where children will grow up and live a long-lasting life, which is why I believe in St. Jude. In 2014, I began taking part in St. Jude PLAY LIVE to stream and raise awareness for the children of St. Jude. At the time I was just a causal streamer; however, my team was able to raise $5,000 for St. Jude. Lats year, we were able to raise an incredible $16,000 for St. Jude, something I am extremely proud of. This year, I am setting a goal of $25,000 for the children of St. Jude. I hope to help several of you obtain your moose during this time, that is, if you haven't had a chance to get into one of my earlier FriendshipMoose runs. -Zelse @Zelse007Zelse18 May 28, 2016
May 28, 2016 Random Disconnects Anyone else getting randomly disconnected from WoW? My internet is still working and all fine, but WoW will randomly just Disconnect and I have to exit WoW and reopen it. Really annoying.Soultap1 May 28, 2016
May 27, 2016 [H] CModer offering help or Hey all, a fellow CModer here offering help to those that would like their CM weapons before Legion hits. My friends are worn out with CMs, and wont be doing them until Legion hits, so I thought I'd offer to help those that want those weapons, without the need to pay gold. Still at Uni, so I will have priorities (at least until mid-semester break). I usually tank, but I do have some DPS classes. Don't have to add me just for CModes though. I'm making some alliance toons in prep for Legion, so if you wanna do some low level dungs that's cool too. I do some PvP on my lock here and there as well. Btag: Aenith#11579Zlanzor0 May 27, 2016
May 27, 2016 [H] CModer offering help pZlanzor0 May 27, 2016
May 27, 2016 Hoyts promotion to go to Blizzcon Hello my Pavolova stealing Cricket winning ozzies mates! Just throwing up a thread before you guys miss it - Book a ticket online to see Warcraft and Win a trip to Blizzcon : http://www.hoyts.com.au/offers_and_events/competitions/warcraft_gift_with_purchase_and_blizzcon_competition.aspx Note here that I said TRIP to Blizzcon not TICKET to Blizzcon. The major prize includes Airfare , Accomodation and the Blizzcon ticket. That's flipping amazing and quite frankly makes me as a kiwi insanely jealous. Not only do you have an ice-cream that suggests a fun evening for gay people but you guys get a competition where they will pay for you to go to Blizzcon !!! Up to $5,000 of flights are included in the first prize as well as to to $1,500 of hotel stay and $140 of airport transfers. Having budgeting and paid for 2 Blizzcon trips from the Oceanic region I can tell you that $5k is pretty much a first class ticket there and back. $1,500 for 4 nights should get you a decent hotel Disclaimer : No one from either Hoyts or Blizzard paid me to say this. I'm just utterly jelly you Ozzies get a contest for a paid trip to Blizzcon , airfare and accomodation included.Bluspacecow6 May 27, 2016
May 27, 2016 LF Hardcore PVP/PVE Aus/WA guild Hi, returning player here wondering which oceanic server to move to and if there are any hardcore pvp/pve guild recruiting a lone horde player. :)Jwalsh0 May 27, 2016
May 26, 2016 wtf 250-270world ms in bgs on the regular really 200 world latency wasent enough now we get hit with the 250-270 world latency in bgs on the regular how the fukk am i spose to have fun with a 3 sec delay honestly as much as i love this game i really think its time to call it quits if it steys this way in legion like whats the point of paying for a sub with !@#$ service just make us indepent already if people dont like it then they can just make charecters on the american servers simpleMeanmaaori5 May 26, 2016
May 26, 2016 LF new Guild or people to play with Hey guys, I have been on and off WoW for awhile now as I haven't really enjoyed WoD too much but seeing a lot in Legion has made me want to set myself up before it releases and I can't wait for it! Right now I am on Frostmourne Alliance and concentrating on my Paladin as I want to play Prot but still unsure of what to play, just taking it as it comes really. I want to meet new people to play with or even find a social guild as most of my friends have stopped playing and the social aspect of this game is what always keeps me playing or brings me back. I have a lot of PvP experience but interested in PvE for Legion and even now! Feel free to comment if you want to play or just talk :) my btag is GudGo94#1685 if your interested. If I meet the right people I would transfer but happy on Frostmourne for now. ThanksVerrim0 May 26, 2016
May 25, 2016 Overwatch As I don't have the ability to post on the Overwatch forums as I haven't got it yet figured I'd post here. Blizz, why the hell are Australian's getting entirely screwed over in Overwatch. And I'm not talking about the few extra dollars we have to pay for the game itself, that I have no problem with but the loot boxes you selling that I have a problem with. American's are 1 box for 1 USD, we are getting 1 box for 2.95 AUD. That is over double the cost for pure virtual goods which cost you nothing to create. And that's before they get their discounted 50 boxes for $40 USD. It would cost us close to $150 AUD to those 50 boxes, that's over $108 USD on the current exchange rate yet. If it stays at such a ridiculous cost I refuse to buy the game on principal alone as the extra cost to cover exchange rate fluctuations is over the top.Galldo3 May 25, 2016
May 25, 2016 Oceanic RP server Any chance blizzard is going to open a RP(PVP) realm on the oceanic servers?Siegmar0 May 25, 2016
May 25, 2016 Warcraft movie promotion Why Hoyts? Uggggggggh. I haven't seen a Hoyts in years.Blitzkriyg5 May 25, 2016
May 25, 2016 Looking for an LGBT Guild (Oceanic) Hi there, Looking for a guild who identifies mostly as LGBT players. Reasons are not to isolate myself or anything forum trolls would immediately jump on, I'm just genuinely looking. My home realm is Frostmourne but not opposed to jumping servers. Please let me know if anyone has any info :) Cheers.Iavana3 May 25, 2016
May 23, 2016 WTB H challenge modes with Alliance FM gold. Hi looking to buy challenge mode 8/8 carry horde side with Frostmourne alliance gold. Please leave a way to contact you here. Thanks.Ashlaz0 May 23, 2016
May 23, 2016 LF to meet new people Hey guys, I am just coming back from a long break off of WoW and since none of my mates play anymore I am looking for new people to level or play at end game with! Not really fussed on what realm or faction, more interested in finding people to play with that are active and social, also interested in finding a good guild before Legion hits. I love PvP but am also interested in PvE, never done any raids tho. A lot of experience with PvP having 1900 xp in RBG's and 1800 xp in 2's. Feel free to message my Btag GudGo94#1680, I also play Heroes of the Storm too.Gudgo1 May 23, 2016
May 23, 2016 Player not found ok this has been anoying me for about a week as soon as i get into any group i get my chat inundated with the players i'm grouped with not found over and over.. is this a blizzard bug or am i and my guild the only ones expereriencing this?Giggíty7 May 23, 2016
May 22, 2016 Community Voice & Chat Now Open To Public We first started off as beta testing this voice and chat application and it has been working really well. We currently have over 10 guilds ranging from US 2-150 and over 100 members in Discord now who talk, play, and do sales together daily. Google - Discord Download the APP for Windows or Mac (Whatever you're running on) Go to join server and use this code: https://discord.gg/0kM7iBdaQ8V4g5WB Be one of the hundreds of new members joining the new Top end WoW Community Voice & Chat channel. Once you join please contact an admin to get promoted to casual or you wont be able to see some of the chat and voice channels. Hope to see you soon!Evonjus3 May 22, 2016
May 20, 2016 LF leveling partners both 300% potions. Hey everyone, I'm looking for people around level 60 to run dungeons with my OCE alliance monk tank using both 300% experience gain potions. As it stands at the moment I've got 3 hours worth of each potion. The reason I've posted to the forums is while leveling quiet a few characters with the elixir of ancient knowledge occasional random pug deaths clearing the elixir are extremely frustrating. This will be my 3rd monk to level cap so I do have an understanding of monk tanking, ideally I'd like to get a healer but wont turn anyone away unless the group fills up. Please add my Battle tag: Frecks#1749 and we can talk times. Thanks for reading and GL.Gladord0 May 20, 2016
May 19, 2016 Looking for Mythic Archy Mount If any guilds want to give up there archy mount for gold cap get me on chompa#6968, i can bring my main if u dont want to carry, 742 hunter with a few archy kills, xpac is gonna be out before its my turn for the mount, halp me plzChómpa1 May 19, 2016
May 18, 2016 Arcturis - LATEST SPAWN TIME! Hey all, after LONG hours of camping the spawn location in Grizzly i FINALLY got Arcturis! it made it so hard for me because i had no idea when the spawn time of him last was and i was hoping there would be a forum, so im gonna help everyone else out in getting him by posting the time i got him :) I got him at 10:38am Australian Eastern Standard Time. (AEST) the spawn timer on him is believed to be 6-8 hours, and others say 10-12 and even 24 hours.. i was farming him since 3pm Tuesday afternoon AEST but there was a server shutdown at about 7pm that day for 8 hours. i set my alarm for 4am to get Arcturis straight away but over slept an hour, so i roughly calculated that he would of been tamed or killed at 4-4:30am AEST which means he has a 6 hour respawn! so GOODLUCK! hope this helps!Balisticò16 May 18, 2016
May 18, 2016 New or returning players who need advice... Hey all, If there are any new or returning players who need a hand, advice, or some general pointers, feel free to add me and ask. I don't mind what your experience is, from total beginner to ex-raider. I realise that with the Warcraft movie, and impending launch of Legion, lots of new and returning players will want to join, but not know where to start. This game can be overwhelming to some beginners, and unfortunately there are a lot of unforgiving players to new recruits. Goz#1523 (Don't add me and then go quiet, or I will just remove you from my friends list :-p) I am on Horde - Nagrand if you need in-game advice and not just text on the forums. Alternatively, please feel free to ask any questions on here. For all the jerks in this game, there are equal numbers of awesome people. Also, if you are an experienced player who doesn't mind helping out the occasional beginner, feel free to add your tag as well. Cheers! EDIT - There is also this forum if it helps http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/1011644/ :-)Jawz0 May 18, 2016
May 18, 2016 Oceanic Legion Release question? Hey all, Just a quick question for you. Can someone please clarify when the Oceanic release for Legion will be? Advertised date is the 30th Aug, will that mean 31st for us as in that Wednesday morning? Not too sure how the Oceanic server resets work in comparison to the US/EU ones. I don't think they would release in Australia for example before the US purely based on time-zones (30th for us is 29th for US). Any clarification would be greatly appreciated! Cheers!Lorriat11 May 18, 2016
May 16, 2016 Sydney Preist looking for Raids on Weekends Want to get started on Normal and Heroic HFC with Teamspeak!!!Gallimar1 May 16, 2016
May 16, 2016 Level 40 Recruit A Friend? Hi guys! I'm still pretty new to WoW. My friend helped me out a bit by giving me enough money for some Heirlooms. But was wondering if anyone would like to "Recruit A Friend" me? Perhaps if you have an Alt around my level? I'm on Thaurissan, if anyone is keen? Run through a few dungeons and quests. Cheers!Trouty2 May 16, 2016
May 15, 2016 Legion Beta Key Giveaway on Gamespot Unsure if this is legit as I already have access to Beta and cant verify the code I got from it but feel free to try your luck. http://www.gamespot.com/articles/australia-only-world-of-warcraft-legion-beta-key-g/1100-6439728/Brickfield8 May 15, 2016
May 14, 2016 Oceanic HERALD OF THE TITANS RUN *UPDATED* Hey all doing a Herald of the Titans run (kill algalon the observer when everyone is 80 and has no gear past 10 man Ulduar) on Friday the 20th Here is what I need of you folks -Curse voice chat (you dont have to speak just listen) -lvl 80 and no gear with ilvl over 226 (heirlooms are fine!) -Look up the fight before the night (10 man) pleeeeeease :) Heres the team so far Tanks -Jackibam (Monk) -Mmbop (pally) Heals -Grumpers (shaman, me!) -vonico (priest) DPS -Lycanthôpe (mage) - - - -Kazamajín1 May 14, 2016
May 13, 2016 An RP server for Oceanic! With the exciting and long overdue news that Blizzard is giving us servers hosted in Australia, I think its about time we face the next big hurdle with the Oceanic servers, RP and RPPVP servers. For a long time, us RPers have been forced to play on US servers like Moon Guard and Wyrmrest Accord, with there being no local options for us RPing Australians. This has commonly caused problems like the cities being mostly empty at 8 PM AEST due to it being 3 AM over in the US and the majority of RP guilds being US based and thus making events for US time. Its long overdue Blizzard, might as well kill two birds with one stone! Give us an RP and a RPPVP server!Zarera56 May 13, 2016
May 13, 2016 Early game levelling So with the release of the new levelling system and the Dev interview with Watcher this week, how do we get the ball rolling on the early game levelling to be more similar to the Legion expansion style levelling, where the mobs level with you so you don't out level content? Personally i think this is a great idea and fully support this style of levelling :DKrusk1 May 13, 2016
May 12, 2016 <Departed Souls> 1/13 Mythic *Recruiting Now* Departed Souls is looking to push mythic progression, we're a friendly bunch of people that like to raid, so if you wanna have a good time and down some bosses you've found the right guild. We're currently focusing on Heroic Upper HFC and we have just started Mythic Progression. Currently Recruiting: - Warlock - Hunter Important Information: - Raid Times: 6pm - 9pm (Server Time) - Wednesday: Heroic HFC (Upper) - Sunday: Heroic Lower HFC Gearing/Alt Run - Monday: Mythic HFC - Must have 4-set and Legendary Ring. - 50k+ Dps. Contact In Game: Carmelie, Tudaes, Circea, Rangifer, Abotoss.Kimchí1 May 12, 2016
May 12, 2016 Brisbane Folks!? Brisbane here I am just trying to find some people to play with around my area, after all WoW was started for the social aspect. Anyone else?Fameck68 May 12, 2016
May 12, 2016 Dropbears Do you think a Hunter could tame one? If he survives the initial attack that is.Hugodreadkin3 May 12, 2016
May 12, 2016 220+ world latency ffs can something be done about this 220-250 world latency in normal and rated bgs stupid how we have to play with a 2-3 sec delay what was the point of having servers in australia if your just gonna put us in american latency most if not all games if its gonna stey the same at least dont pair us with east coast which seems to be all the time can handle the 200 but anything over 220 is a jokeMeanmaaori1 May 12, 2016
May 11, 2016 Noob! Hey there guys, I'm just finishing downloading WoW, played for a month ages ago. Was wondering what server I should go to as a complete newbie! I'm looking for some social people/guilds! Thank you!Oreo1 May 11, 2016
May 11, 2016 Best NA WoW server/realm for New Zealanders Greetings everyone, I believe the name of the topic says it all. I live in New Zealand and I have just recently purchased the game and I am looking to play on one of the NA Servers in order to be able to play with my friends who live in Canada. If you have knowledge of any NA realm where people from the South Pacific countries would normally get a decent (~90 - 110ms) connection, please let me know about it. Cheers.Onixbow6 May 11, 2016
May 8, 2016 Looking for some people to play with Hey so im just returning to the game after about 3 or so months and ive noticed i have about 3 friends who still play. if anyone wants to do some PvP or anything hit me up my battletags Wombat#1551 CheersNörayim1 May 8, 2016
May 8, 2016 nz guild pve Hey im tired of pvp wich server is good for finding pve guild nzElvishblood1 May 8, 2016
May 8, 2016 Leveling Hi, anyone wants to level and chill together?Guitarpick2 May 8, 2016
May 8, 2016 Wtb CM 8/8 Gold carry Cael/Nagrand Looking for gold CM carry. Wanting to pay using in game gold. BNET: obrim#1676Obrim0 May 8, 2016
May 7, 2016 pooling with east coast pvp FFS blizzard stop pooling us with the east coast no 1 likes playing at 200+ latency were you pretty much die instantly take away the servers here if it means we stop getting 200+ latencys i would rather 170-180 all the time then have a home 19ms only to get pooled 9/10 into a east coast latency which go from 220-240Meanmaaori9 May 7, 2016
May 7, 2016 WTB CM 8/8 carry khaz/dath Btag SuperSalad#1176 Will be paying with in game golds from khaz'goroth / dath'remar server.Tinyranger0 May 7, 2016
May 7, 2016 any lvl 60/70/80/90 raiding guilds any guilds that raid lvl 60/70/80/90 with capped xp?Mcdx0 May 7, 2016
May 6, 2016 LF casual Alliance pvp premade Amun'Thal OZ I have been afk for an expac but used to love pvp premade is there any Premade system for OZ servers Alliance side ? i hoped the group finder might have something but Nada pls linkySolmans0 May 6, 2016
May 6, 2016 Sublimity 13/13M - HFC Sales Thread Sublimity finished 13/13M early January and after farming the instance for the majority of our loots we have now decided to open up the opportunity for other players around Oceanic to experience some of the highest level of content with us and get some nice loots of their own. Disclaimer: We are currently accepting gold on all oceanic realms, however gold on Nagrand/Caelestrasz is preferred and a discount may be offered to you for bringing the gold to us. Current Mythic Packages: All packages include loot not needed by guild raiders. Deposits are required to confirm your spot; amounts differ depending on the package. Hellfire Citadel 6/13M – 400k 11/13M – 700k 12/13M – 850k 13/13M - 1.2M Mythic Archimonde + Felsteel Annihilator Mount – 1.2M (Sold out until August - not currently taking bookings) Mythic Warforged/Mythic gem slot loot still sought after by our raiders is currently not for sale. Blackrock Foundry Mythic Blackhand + Mount - 250k Times: Mythic HFC: Friday 7.30pm server time Mythic Blackhand: Saturday noon server time Contact me via battleswag for booking. Mana#1763Mana14 May 6, 2016