Oceanic General Discussion

Mar 29, 2016 Can we get some new server connections? The way I see it, Oceanic realms outside of Frostmourne and Barth are in a pretty sorry state, trade chat is dead for hours at a time and mythic raiders are bleeding to Frostmourne and Barthilas. Right now we have enough Oceanic players to sustain 4-5 servers, but there are 8 servers. if Blizzard doesn't fix things more and more raiders will just transfer to Frostmourne/Barth which will result in 2 mega servers and 6 dead servers (which really sucks) I haven't bothered doing much research into the actual populations but server numbers mostly have an impact on PVE content so wowprogress' counter of people with a kill in heroic is a reasonable measure. Frostmourne is fine 3k horde +16.7k alliance, leave it as is. I'd merge Barth + Jubei that would effectively make it a horde dominated clone of Frostmourne it would be 17.6k horde 2.7k alliance. Saurfang and Nagrand are both fairly balanced PvE servers, I'd merge them it'd be 10k horde, 10k alliance Khaz'goroth + aman'thul would be slightly smaller but still fairly acceptable it'd be 6k horde, 12k alliance Thaurissan is all that's left, IMO make it an RP server and allow free transfers off it. If something isn't done more and more raiders will just end up on FM/Barth i think 4 solid servers and an RP server would be better than 2 dominant servers and 6 dead servers. Thoughts?HuntertroXYZ23 Mar 29, 2016
Mar 28, 2016 TCG Mount Hey guys i bought a Wooly White Rhino because i had gold sitting on a server that i did not play. Before i purchased it i made sure i had a buyer lined up to purchase it on my main server where he would give me the gold there (basically just moving gold to my main server through mounts/pets)So i bought the mount with the intent of selling it to someone else on my main server for gold there. However i bought the mount and the guy ditches me so now i'm stuck with the mount, i'm not a collector so i don't want it. I'm happy to sell it for a fairly cheap price. All you would need to do is create a DK on the server the mount is on and do a few of the starting quests until you reach the mailbox right next to where you steal the dk mount where the mount will be waiting once i mail it to you. I'll take gold on any server as i don't really care where i setup shop. I'm happy to give you the mount first as long as i have your btag and you show me your gold on your server beforehand. Thanks :) My battletag is Josh#11792Kelvarnolm0 Mar 28, 2016
Mar 28, 2016 Selling herald of the Titans Hey guys <Exempt> is selling herald of the titans Time is based on our availability and yours The Price is 50K we accept gold on any and all realms All it requires is YOU to have a level 80 toon and we will do the rest and u can walk away with your FoS and your Sweet Herald of the titans Title For more information, please add Shadowya#1539 or feel free to post hereShadowhuntër1 Mar 28, 2016
Mar 28, 2016 LF Guild or new people to play with :) Hey guys, Currently on a break from WoW at the moment and have been for the past month. I would really love to come back and level/play with new people! I am just looking to have fun with the game and maybe even find a guild to set myself up in before Legion hits. I am 22 and a uni student, so have a fair amount of time on my hands haha, love both PvP and PvE :) Hit me up if you are interested in leveling or even end game stuff. Honestly I am not fussed whether it's Horde or Alliance side either! Thanks :)Gudjin5 Mar 28, 2016
Mar 27, 2016 LF Guild or new people to play with Hey guys, Currently on a break from WoW at the moment and have been for the past month. I would really love to come back and level/play with new people! I am just looking to have fun with the game and maybe even find a guild to set myself up in before Legion hits. I am 21 and a uni student, so have a fair amount of time on my hands haha, love both PvP and PvE :) Hit me up if you are interested in leveling or even end game stuff. Thanks :)Gudjin1 Mar 27, 2016
Mar 27, 2016 How to travel to pandaria How can I travel to pandaria? And where do I leave from? Please anyoneCosm1 Mar 27, 2016
Mar 26, 2016 Needing new people Hey guys, sad way to reach out to people but took a long break from wow, old guild disbanded most friends dont play anymore and im sick of sitting around bored, Im used to playing with female players, there not so stuck up about things so im looking for more players to run around with.. Cheekypaws - aman'thulCheekypaws1 Mar 26, 2016
Mar 26, 2016 Nagrand/Caelstrasz recruitment drive. Long running guild of people, from all walks of life and ages. We are seeking more for our core Heroic progression team, namely Healers and DPS of all flavour. If you are remotely interested we raid Wednesdays/Saturdays 8:15pm AEDT/AEST through till 10:30pm give or take, we are none to quick to take people in. But we are looking about, Friendly atmosphere and close knit bunch, if you fit you fit! Only ILVL requirement is you are above 705 ilvl and ain't a hardcore wannabe :)Walfean0 Mar 26, 2016
Mar 26, 2016 Indonesian PVE Guild For all Indonesian , yang bosen digebugin alli pas lagi questing, lebih minat PVE atau casual PVP, ayo join realm PVE di SaurfangAderai7 Mar 26, 2016
Mar 25, 2016 Streaming PVP Push BG and Arena Streaming Daily (OCE) World of Warcraft PvP & MatchMaking CS:GO. Support me by Following Hitting Like or Subscribe www.twitch.tv/iMAGEMODE | www.twitter.com/iMAGEFRANS . www.youtube.com/channel/jephonyfEscenr0 Mar 25, 2016
Mar 25, 2016 WTB VANGUARD LEGPLATES 40K I am seeking Vanguard Legplates on Jubei'Thos / Gundrak Realm Alliance Side to this Character. Please COD them to me i am offering 40k will barter, Add my real id for more info. Looking forward to hearing from anyone who can sell me these. Sabi#1408Corilda0 Mar 25, 2016
Mar 25, 2016 anyone having trouble logging in? i put my account name and password in, it connects then i chose my realm but is just says ''logging in to game server'' and nothing changes from there :(Leggss0 Mar 25, 2016
Mar 25, 2016 Incompatible servers all my oceanic servers say "Imcompatible" and i can't log in, yet my friends are online and playing them, this all started after I downloaded a small patch.Orelyle12 Mar 25, 2016
Mar 24, 2016 <Enigma> Selling Mythic & Heroic Content <Enigma> are selling complete 13/13 Mythic HFC clears with loot. Our guild has conducted these runs since early Siege of Orgrimmar and pride ourselves on ensuring efficient clears. As well as offering 13/13Mythic Clears of HFC, We also Offer Heroic Archimonde Carries & Mythic Blackhand Kills which include the Ironhoof Destroyer! If you're interested in purchasing one of these runs for yourself or for a friend contact either: Octanol#1687 or jay5991#1390 Pricing 13/13 Mythic Full Clears - 1 mil Mythic Clears Run every Wednesday 8:20pm Barthilas Server Time (AEDT) Heroic Archimonde - 30k We do a lot of Heroic Archimonde clears! If you're interested in buying a Heroic Archimonde carry add either Octanol#1687 or jay5991#1390 and we can tell you when the next run is! Mythic Blackhand + Ironhoof Destroyer - 200k Every Thursday 7:30pm Barthilas Server Time (AEDT) At this time we do not sell the Felsteel Annihilator Mount (Archimonde Mount), however we will be selling it shortly, with most of our members having received it, please do contact Octanol#1867 or jay5991#1390 for more details for specific dates on when we will be selling the Felsteel Annihilator. General Information & FAQ What do I get from the 13/13Mythic Full Clear? All Mythic Hellfire Citadel Clears include all loot for your spec(s) on your toon. More often than not you will also be given any other loot if you have any other tertiary spec(s). (Note: Some pieces of WF/Socketed may be needed by our raiders!) What happens if we have not cleared the raid? More often than not we clear within the one day, however if we do not clear in that one night, we will be continuing the run the following Sunday at 8:20pm Do you sell single bosses/wings? Yes we do! If you're interested in only a handful of bosses, or a specific wing, please contact Octanol#1867 or jay5991#1390 and we'll arrange appropriate pricing for you! Queries & Concerns If there are any other Questions or Concerns, please don't hesitate to contact Octanol#1867 or jay5991#1390 and we can help you with anything!Butanol3 Mar 24, 2016
Mar 23, 2016 WTF IS THIS PATCH? Updated and now all oceanic servers are "incompatible" on my server listing..... cant log in while people on my friends list are online playing on the very same server im trying to get on to? tried clicking on server and logs me straight back out.. ... how does this make sense @_@Charizard11 Mar 23, 2016
Mar 23, 2016 Any players out there from Central NZ? Hey guys any players out there from Queenstown Cromwell Area in nz. Rencently just moved here and wondering who is out there!Jubéi9 Mar 23, 2016
Mar 22, 2016 You have been disconnected (WOW51900308) Everytime I try to log on since patch...Caelestia2 Mar 22, 2016
Mar 22, 2016 neeed boxes!!! hey fellas just chasing some desmond looking fellas of the average age of 18 to hitup the local amcal,, ill pay for it bruh and you get a stick lad no doubt but if you stinge me box bra ill get out the butchery pseudo only best cold and flu in store make sure you ask them for gooodz my beaker is empty and so is my saddy bag cheers boiz xoxoxoxox - david goeyBlazegeartko1 Mar 22, 2016
Mar 21, 2016 Account wide achievement Hello I am been doing some achievements who are account wide. Like Bloody Rare I finished this one today and to my surprise I did not get the achievement points this is according to the guild ranks. The same happen to me with Prove your strenght and Gorgrond Monster Hunter. When I did some achievements yesterday which another character already earned and this character didn't I got the achievement and the points. Which character is getting the achievement points? Just wonder if this is maybe a bug or am I doing something wrong.Elivra2 Mar 21, 2016
Mar 21, 2016 New Friends I am looking for some new people to level some characters with on weekends I will play on any realm and will play both Alliance and Horde so if you would like to level with me please add my battle tag johncena#6954Clanash1 Mar 21, 2016
Mar 20, 2016 US Servers Is anyone else having problems getting into US Servers and when you do the Latency is sky high? Is there any known reason for the issue?Alestrà0 Mar 20, 2016
Mar 19, 2016 Why US & Oceanic players phased? This is as annoying as heck when grouping with players on US servers! I'm sure there's an explanation for this to do with timezones, reset times etc, but still is it really necessary?Greer11 Mar 19, 2016
Mar 19, 2016 has your server pop gone down recently? i logged into blackrock the other day and there was basically 1/10th of the players there used to be i wonder what happened that was the aus server before there was official ones. http://s16.postimg.org/3kgfj8fd1/Untitled.pngVintäge5 Mar 19, 2016
Mar 19, 2016 Looking to Complete Draenor Flying Hey guys, I'm looking for a group of people I can do the Pathfinder Achievement with. I really don't like playing solo. So far, I still need to do all of Securing Draenor, Loremaster of Draenor, and Master Treasure Hunter. I'm on the way to getting Tanaan Diplomat done. It's not that I don't like this aspect of the game. It's that I get no enjoyment out of it while doing it solo. So if you're keen. Add my Btag (MadE#6819) I play pretty much every day (Canberra time).Sorle0 Mar 19, 2016
Mar 18, 2016 Multiboxing and Input Broadcasting Hi all, Was just wondering what the rules stand on using input broadcasting software (such as ISBoxer) to run 2(+) accounts at the same time. Description of what I would do: Account 1: Mage Account 2: Mage Having the exact same actionbars and pressing 1 button and that being sent out to both accounts (obviously I will be at the computer at all times while doing this, otherwise :botting:) Does this include movement or is it limited to the use of action bars? (eg. will one account have to use the follow command to move around with the other one?) Is it "frowned upon"? I just wanted to clarify before I went ahead and did anything.Manllan0 Mar 18, 2016
Mar 18, 2016 Heroic Archimonde: Looking for Carriers Hello everyone, We are a group of friends looking for a handful more Mythic geared players to join our Heroic Hellfire Citadel Archimonde carry group. We are looking for 735+ item level players with requirements per role. (DPS must do 110k+ including priority add damage, Healers need 100k+ hps for intense two healing) If you can meet the requirements above and are interested in making some good coin, you can find the Battle.Net tags to add below. WE WILL BE RUNNING THESE CARRIES EVERYDAY BETWEEN 4 PM SVT-8PM SVT ( GMT+10) We are also looking for buyers for these runs. Buying a run includes: -Grove Warden Moose! -Personal Loot -Ahead of the Curve achievement. People interested in purchasing a run should add one of the Battle.Net tags below to book a run. We will be running this everyday! Upon being accepted into our group, you must be willing to partake in a trial run, just to make sure that we are happy with your performance. Please note, during the trial, you will not be able to bring a carry. After passing and being accepted as a core, you will be allowed to bring one carry to the raid. Bringing more than one carry will result in removal from the core team. This carry will pay the price you set, issues with prices (including tanking on purpose multiple times) will result in a ban from sales. You will be required to find a carry within 20 minutes of raid forming, if unsuccessful you will need to zone in and down the boss. Multiple finds for carries can be shared with other carriers on your server if they haven't found one themselves, reducing wait time. Below is a list of the players incorporated into our team that you may see in your carry Jackwow (Mage) - Frostmourne Vivy (Warlock) - Frostmourne Blueprìnt ( Prot Paladin) - Frostmourne Arzenal (Moonkin) - Frostmourne Mishadin (Holy Paladin) - Frostmourne Creecree (Arms Warrior) - Aman'Thul Nibren (Rogue) - Frostmourne Soakzy (Mage) - Sargeras Castard (Mage) - Frostmourne Wance (Rogue) - Frostmourne Aelrroy (Rogue) - Sargeras Valdro (Holy Paladin) - Frostmourne Wufleh (Hunter) - Sargeras Lasertag (Disc) - Sargeras (Note: Unfortunately due to the high amough of Frostmourne carriers, we will no longer be taking applicants from this server due to diluted sales, all other realms are ok). Of course we are still currently looking for the following classes / specializations to join our carry team: • Tanks: All classes • Healer: Restoration Shaman, Disc Priest, Mistweave Monk • DPS: At this time, we are welcoming those who can play their class extraordinarily to fill these roles. (We would love more Mages, Hunters, Warlocks and Moonkins that meet the above requirements.) If you have any questions regarding this, please add my battletag: Jackb#1816, Koreanonly#1799, Snapdead#6588 and we will be more than happy to have a chat to you. If you're looking to be carried for heroic Archimonde for cheap please add the battletags listed above ^ Thanks!Jackwow35 Mar 18, 2016
Mar 15, 2016 wow tokens now capped at 36 per account :( Hi there Ultramagnus Thank you for contacting us about WOW tokens. It seems you've been using al ot of wow tokens. There are some limitations on the battle.net account for how many wow tokens you're able to use for game time. At the moment the maximum number of tokens taht can be used for game time on a battle.net account is 36 tokens per 24 months. So Since you've been using wow tokens for a lot of game time already you have most likely run into that cap by now. :) You will need to find other ways of paying for game time from now on. Thank you for your time Ultramagnus have fun in Azeroth! you can only buy 36 tokens per battle,.net account i though the cap would be 36 wow tokens per world of warcraft game licence :( so if you have other account attached to 1 battle,net account they have to suffer :( bugger hey !Ultramagnús1 Mar 15, 2016
Mar 14, 2016 Felsteel Annihilator - WTB Hey all, Taken a break for WoD, due to work pressures (and general lack of anything to do besides raiding), and as such am unable to meet raid times. Am looking for a Archi carry (Mythic only) for the mount, former 1st Us Pally in CM's at the start of the expansion, and was world 3rd. - Irrelevant information. Former guild (still a social member) is currently doing progression - so a large que for the mount Currently am sitting equal 3rd total mounts for Oceanic - 341. Gold is currently on Barth -horde Will want to make a comeback for Legion - so hopefully some arrangement can be made - Battleswag is sham#1253 - Pst me pricesAbaddon1 Mar 14, 2016
Mar 14, 2016 WTB Felsteel Annihilator As the title says i'm looking to buy the mythic archy mount! Can only pay gold on barth, and paying 1mill. Cheers :)Flashier5 Mar 14, 2016
Mar 14, 2016 WTB Heroic Archi run for the moose HORDE Hi guys im looking to buy a carry for heroic Archi for the moose mount, got the gold all ready as I am meant to go with Enigma but they have been stuffing me around and being rude and not caring at all and its been really annoying. Do not go with Enigma they will just stuff you around and not help at all. seems like they dont want the gold at all. Anyone else know any good guilds?Venour2 Mar 14, 2016
Mar 14, 2016 WTB M archi mount Can pay 1M on frostmourne.Aravyn0 Mar 14, 2016
Mar 14, 2016 Oceanic Realms and RP Greetings friends and/or enemies. I am wondering if there is a community out here that had ever wanted to RP but alas the servers in Oceanic don't accomodate (plus adding another server to the already less than full ones would be overkill) for Roleplay. I'm reaching out to maybe find a few people who could be potentionally interested in a PvE/RP guild - for raiding AND some fun RP all on times that suit people on Australia time without having to crawl to the NA servers? I'm hoping to move back to Oceanic servers so that raiding times/day's work with my time and not having to work around NA time in the near future/expansion.Zae2 Mar 14, 2016
Mar 13, 2016 12/13 Mythic Guild Recruiting!! Drafted is an experienced and competitive guild currently 12/13 mythic we are recruiting a core raider to strengthen our mythic team. We are seeking an experienced players for our core raid team 735ilvl+ Recruiting 2 Ranged DPS - Spriest or Hunter Raid Times - Thursday 8pm-12am Sunday 8pm-12am Realm - Frostmourne Faction - Alliance Voice - Mumble Time Zone - SydneyBubbleynina0 Mar 13, 2016
Mar 13, 2016 Oceanic Realms Rated Arena. Eh heh heh heh ... After thousands of Rated Arena games queued throughout this expansion I've observed that rated arena queue times increased by about 300% since the introduction of Oceanic realms (with all other variables remaining constant). - So we wait 3 times as long to play rated arena. cool. but hey that whole 'Oceanic versus North America MAY take place on servers located on the U.S. West Coast' sounded promising, right? It almost suggests that if we queue into Americans the host server MIGHT be Oceanic. Cool! - Well, sorry. But after extensive observation that 'may' is actually a miss interpretation of the english language on behalf of blizzard and is, in reality, a 'will'. Oh, that 'west coast' thing was a bit of a geographical faux pas as well. Long story short my fellow oceanic Arena lovers. Oceanic realms have gifted you 3x longer queue times, for games with not just the same old crappy ping, but occasionally much crappier. GG.Manbewby1 Mar 13, 2016
Mar 13, 2016 SuperStars selling HFC Greetings. SuperStars-Frostmourne 13/13M is currently offering Heroic HFC carry. Price: Full HFC with loots (all loots go to buyers, including warforged and/or sockets): 240k Heroic Archimonde kill w/o loot: 40k, with loots: 50k (full clear buyers have priority over loot than single-boss carry). Any other heroic bosses can be arranged if you just want to tag along to coin. Mythic HFC: we will be selling Mythic HFC very soon. If you are interested, add me to book your slot(s). Also have Mythic Blackhand mount on sale soon. The heroic run will be on Thursday 8pm ST. The price will be paid within 30 minutes before the raid starts. If you are interested in buying and/or have any questions, please contact Kuroemon#6139.Clalina0 Mar 13, 2016
Mar 13, 2016 Seeking BMAH information Hey just wondering about a couple things, is camping the BMAH every night at the same time all week every week allowed?. If so why are items being listed at the same time every day all week? just to make camping it easier?. Thank you in advance, i would have just opened a ticket but they seem to be all about issues with spending money or technical issues these days.Smäshädin9 Mar 13, 2016
Mar 12, 2016 a multiboxing question Before anyone gets excited, I am not here to praise or condemn, simply to question. I noticed a group of characters with similar names outside the entrance to Ashran. But what interested me was not that they were a multibox group, but that they were all moving and doing various things in absolute unison. It wasn't a case of the main toon doing something, then MB#1 doing something else and MB#2 doing another something else - they were acting in perfect exact patterned movement. So the question is this - I seem to recall seeing various blue posts and comments by others that multiboxing is not against the terms as long as it isn't "automated". Does this sort of activity constitute automation? Yes, Im assuming the player owning the multiple accounts was at their keyboard and doing something, so it wasn't as if it were a bot turned on by an absentee player. But would not this form of multiple precision control be impossible to achieve without some degree of automation?? As I say, I don't care much either way about the system (other than finding it an odd way to spend money) but Im curious as to whether this is a way to get around the rules.Liovatar2 Mar 12, 2016
Mar 11, 2016 WTS level 25 Guild Does anyone buy them these days? Last I heard going rate was 50k, even after XP bonuses were removed. I guess since they offer a lot of other things too?Spooch3 Mar 11, 2016
Mar 10, 2016 Looking for HK people on Barthilas Hi all looking for my fellow dim sums to add to friends list to chit chat, raid, pvp all sorts of shenanigans. Also play csgo currently LEM. Add me on bnet Hyper#1157. DLLMHyperdiaper0 Mar 10, 2016
Mar 10, 2016 WTB H HFC clear Looking for a guild that will carry me through H HFC, I have some Heroic gear and I know most fights but I don’t feel like dealing with pugs to get my 2/4 set or class trinkets. Looking for a clean/fast run with all gear for my class. (Kitty Druid) We can negotiate a price, add SSpade#1381Unholyslash2 Mar 10, 2016
Mar 10, 2016 WTB Heroic Archi run for the moose My ilevel is around 718 DPS,so i can help out a lot. please tell me your offer, sorry I have no horde chars only a level 30 horde.Venour3 Mar 10, 2016
Mar 10, 2016 Frostmourne Down? Just want to check whether the servers went down again. I cant seem to log in after getting suddenly bootedShinboya1 Mar 10, 2016
Mar 8, 2016 Looking for a mount run in heroic HFC Hi im willing to pay 50k to be included in run through HFC. Im not interested in the other loots would just like to be able to get the quest for the mount. Thanks.Catray8 Mar 8, 2016
Mar 8, 2016 after 2's carry 400g a win iwillsin#6220Deadspartan0 Mar 8, 2016
Mar 7, 2016 Famous Australians who play World of Warcraft Hey guys, I've got a mate doing publicity and marketing project on WoW in Australia. His trying to research if there's any famous Australian celebrities or personalities that are known for playing WoW. However he has been unable to find information on it anywhere! Would really appreciate some suggestions if anyone as anyJagad11 Mar 7, 2016
Mar 7, 2016 Making new B.net acc, that means RAF :)) I'm going to be making a new battle.net account and would like someone who wants to grind lvls together on a new toon with me. really want to get a few toons to max lvl and I think it would be lots of fun, message me asap :)Luhke5 Mar 7, 2016
Mar 6, 2016 looking for someone to RAF me on a new b.net going to be making a new b.net acc, looking for someone to RAF (recruit a friend) me but is seriously committed to itLukesdruid0 Mar 6, 2016
Mar 6, 2016 looking for raiding and pvp guild I'm looking for a pvp and raiding guild to join with a new toon i plan to make on a new Battle.net, that's right RECRUIT A FRIEND FOR YOU AND ME, so. Message me asap and I'll happily join a fun, lively and interesting guild to lvl up in and with.Luhke0 Mar 6, 2016
Mar 5, 2016 bodyguards I must have missed something when WOD came out, I mean i gave up shortly after the launch, i couldn't find the value in it, I was and still am a casual player, i am happy to cruise around the world and just chillax, help others and well you know basically kill stuff when required. So I got my first 100, then levelled up my DK, then my Druid and my Lock. I unlocked the flying but by now i was done, burnt out and bored. so I left for a bit. Recently i thought i would re sub to level some other lower toons for Legion, but boy have i been finding it hard to level my monk, i don't know if it's because im not that into the class any more or the gear to level ratio is off or whatever. But just the other night i thought i would jump on my druid and assign a bodyguard to see what this does, so i picked that little dwarf DK and off we went. Holy maze balls, why didn't i do this sooner, i was DPSin the place down like a mad man, so now i may even have to look at doing the same with the monk,rogue and warrior, classes i don't really enjoy playing that much, but seeing their lonely little 90 status is depressing. If you haven't used a bodyguard before and like me was struggling with a class type for what ever reason, do it, you'll feel better, possibly die less and maybe just start to enjoy an old class you haven't played in a while.Uncannyxman1 Mar 5, 2016