Oceanic General Discussion

Sep 13 best fishing possable when you find a good lake you know if somehow its aol you blame blizzard who doesnt want theyier own ropeHaneth1 Sep 13
Sep 12 Random daily Kara..(Heroic) Random heroic yeah right, 90% of the time its bloody Kara! am I the only one who cops it? Im so sick of the place it actually makes me angry when it popsCámmy1 Sep 12
Sep 12 Playing wow from China I'm an American living in China. Playing on US servers is getting to be a drag. I've experienced high latency issues. I believe it's because of China's regulation of the internet and packages having to travel across the world and back to me. The latency is a bit better with a VPN but still between 300-500 most times. I'm currently on bleeding hollow and sargeras. I believe that moving to a server geographically closer to me such as an Australian server would be my best bet to fix my latency issues. What suggestions would you have for latency? Are there any players on a US or AU server who currently live in China? - If so are you using a vpn? What's your latency usually? Is there a server you could suggest that may be even closer to China? Thanks guysSwiine4 Sep 12
Sep 11 Wow Token runs against EULA ? is it against EULA to cross server runs for wow tokens as it is real life money for the token but in game its gold and it will need to be gifted to your email for it to workScrewnicorn2 Sep 11
Sep 9 Hunters Unite! Hey guys and gals of WoW!! I'm Ravenclaw a youtuber from azeroth and would love to catch up with my fellow hunters, I have alot of hunters that follow me from over seas but would love to catch up with fellow Aussies and hear your stories! look forward to chatting! /ravenclawthehunterRâvenclaw0 Sep 9
Sep 9 Frostmourne [A] <F I L T H> 7/9M Recruiting <F I L T H> is a Semi-Hardcore guild looking to further our mythic progression in legion and are looking for a few more ranged dps to Bolster our core team. We will consider all other melee dps. We are currently 7/9M TOS. We take progression seriously and when it's time to get down to serious business we get things done. But we know when to relax and make fun of the guy who ate the cleave/breath/fell off the platform. We're aiming for constant, and swift improvement from our members and it shows in our performance, every night we see a noticeable increase in the quality of play from the team. We want excellent people to raid with, both in execution/skill and as quality people to spend our time with. If you're looking for a guild who will get things done quickly in a fun environment and is always striving to improve then < F I L T H > is the place for you. Willing to give any skilled dps a trial. Recruiting: Ranged DPS High Priority - Shadow Priest/Warlock/Hunter Medium Priority - Boomkin /all melee Raid Times Wednesday/Thursday/Sunday 8:30 - 11:30 Server Time Contact Angryzz - Angryzz#1710 Sixbeast - Sixbeast#1472Angryzz0 Sep 9
Sep 8 Maintenance Times In Australia East Coast Your server maintenance times suck for Australian East Coast Players. 5am PDT to 7am PDT is 10pm AEST to 12pm AEST Why wouldn't you move this to 6am PDT to 8am PDT to allow the Australian Community to make good use of Tuesdays? Seems like we're getting shafted here!Sutherland7 Sep 8
Sep 8 need help frustrated hi i really need help i am getting very frustrated okay i read up on iceyviens i read up on wowhead on getting flight in dreanor okay here is a list i have done 1, uncovered all the maps from frostwolf clan to shadowmoon valley 2, collect all the treasure over 100 (icey and wowhead) recommand 3, did all the leading quests , but when i try to to pathfinding 1 and 2 the guide says 100% complete 4, did all the quests i ran out from frost to shadow all of the zones so what the is the game problem i can't do pathfinding as it stated 100% completed is it bugged or can a tech solve this issue i went onto wowhead achievement guide and it says no character on the server something like that i need help im to far in this game/ton to make another from 1 to 110Bødýcøùnt3 Sep 8
Sep 6 Wtb rogue heroic tier 20 Wtb rogue heroic tier 20 would need be ice times from 6.30 aest.Kurgzie0 Sep 6
Sep 6 What Oceanic realms are connected? Can someone please help find a list of realms that are connected together, I'm having difficulty finding a list to know what realms can have Cross realm guilds I'm mainly asking: ... Sorry if title could be misleading or_________.Huntharder8 Sep 6
Sep 6 Lag after 7.3 hit? Is it just me or are we getting consistently 200+ ping after 7.3 hit? I haven't been in very player heavy areas either, Argus has a bunch of people but hardly enough to stress anything. Ping used to be about 90-100, playing from Singapore.Xuanney4 Sep 6
Sep 6 Battleground Queues - How do they work? I am on Dreadmaul, a PvP realm, where the Alliance to Horde ratio is less than desirable. I enjoy doing casual bg's and the odd wq, however with the ratio problem, wq and questing can be quite a pain. Bg's are great as the queues are always quite short, less than 2 minutes usually. If I wanted to change to another oceanic realm and remain alliance, will my bg queue times alter? I do not care what realm type it will be, my main want is the low bg queue time. Are all the oceanic realms grouped together in terms of bg and arena? How does it work? I would faction change for the sake of not getting stomped by 5+ players when minding my own business questing but I think that would only add to the ratio problem.Mixup1 Sep 6
Sep 6 Playing alone? Want to chat with someone? Hi everyone, It seems that there is a significant need for nice communities where people can relax, enjoy clean chat and to get away from drama and toxic behaviour. I have been convinced to start another community as many people like to have a choice in what kind of community (or guild) they would like to be in. Large, small, PVE, PvP, levelling or whatever else they want to do. I've started a new server and welcome anyone who would like a quiet place to relax and have a nice clean chat with newfound friends. The server just opened up today, so we are a very small community, but it should grow fairly quickly, judging from previous experience. All like-minded people are welcomed. Whether you play alone, no one else in your guild, no btag friends, or suffer from anxiety, depression or just want to help out players. No matter the reason, feel free to join us. Thank you, Worg btag: Worgbane#1877 Discord: Worgbane#9655Worgbane5 Sep 6
Sep 3 Class Halls Class halls, are they all they're cracked up to be? I am wondering this as I sit here in my class hall, looking at everyone sitting, standing or running around like headless chickens. I mean, if you ask any Paladin, I think you'll get the same answer: No. Paladins usually don't hang with other Paladins because they are all holier-than-thou and up themselves. Priests don't hang with other Priests because of roughly the same reasons, but all in cloth armor. Monks don't hang with other Monks because it's all mung bean soup recipes and sitting around going "ommm". Death Knights don't hang with other Death Knights because they are all gloomy and write awful poetry. Hunters don't hang with other Hunters because it's all about polishing your rifles and the endless "Bows vs Rifles" arguments. Warriors don't hang with other warriors because they are either all too well trained, and drone on about their favourite weapons, or they're drunk. Druids don't hang with other Druids because they smell. Sorry, but they would be nice company if they took a bath occasionally. Mages don't hang out with other Mages because it's all "My fireball is better than your frostbolt" and endless bragging. And Demon Hunters don't really hang out with other Demon Hunters because of all those damn glaives... I mean, they are dangerous and poky and could have someones eye out. So is the class hall system a Good Thing? Or a Bad Thing? Please tell us why, and what you would do to improve things? Tell us your story.Palisade1 Sep 3
Aug 31 Oceanic getting shafted by maintainance Blizzard what is with the damn restarts and maintenance during our peak times. It's currently 5:15 AM PDT and 10:15 AEST. I have had raid cut short at 10 PM AEST at least twice int he last month and now again. Can we get a response as to why this happening, and why the thousands of Oceanic players are getting treated like second class citizens? Blue response would be appreciated.Mindphreak1 Aug 31
Aug 31 OCE maintenace so once again OCE loses its peak raid time to maintenance being scheduled for 10pm... blizzard seriously this is getting old, what is wrong with 7am PDT-10am PDT ??? can we please get a response to this or do you just not give a flying F$#@ about OCE?Umbaka13 Aug 31
Aug 31 All oceanic raid lag ok so this has been happening for about 3 days now, while i sit in DAL I get 25ms, when i leave dal and join any raid, m+ etc.. group my ping instantly goes to 300 - 400 ms guild group trying to prog on krosus which should be on our home server, the entire raid was 300 - 400 ms, i ended up on 650 ms which is impossible... any blue gonna give us some indication as to who or when this is going to be looked into? the game is unplayable right nowHulkpz20 Aug 31
Aug 30 there is a bit lag but fishing is all we was doing anyway not like im going to miss thatHaneth2 Aug 30
Aug 30 Blizzard Logo Font Question Hello, I have a question for the Game Designers. I am doing a class project at the Art Institute of Dallas. I was wondering if you had the font for the Blizzard Logo. I only want to use it for my school project and that's it. I am doing a commercial for my Motion Graphics Final and cant find the text anywhere. Please let me know the channels I need to take to make this happen. Thank you!Verdicree2 Aug 30
Aug 30 AUD Legion Price I am nearing 100 and want to get Legion, but how come I have to pay $AUD69.95 when there has been a massive climb in the Ozzie Dollar? Come on Blizz surely should be about $AUD62.00. You know most Australians are aware of and greatly resent the "Australia Tax". So annoyed about this I went to EB... Legion was $69.47 - 48 AUD cents off! F*** EB what is the point of them. But yeah please fix!Glenno8 Aug 30
Aug 24 No 7.3 PvP Illusions for RBG players? :O Hello, I have earned all 3 Elite PvP enchants on my main character during Mists of Pandaria season 15 for 2258 Rating in RBG (Marshal). Seeing that these enchants are now coming back for only a PART of the people who had them in mists (Duelists), and that RBGs are being ignored despite our hard work an effort, the 7.3 notes need to be changed urgently. It is UNFAIR that something I had worked hard for was taken away from me, then given to others to obtain, and now given back to only a PART of the group who had it, and I am still not getting it... Very very unfair. (And my rating was higher than of a S14 Duelist who CAN get the Illusion in 7.3... what??) Blizzard, Please. You forgot 2200 in RBGs S14 and S15!!!! Oh, and Warlords RBGs :)Abelon0 Aug 24
Aug 24 Massive Premade Lag Getting a ping of over 500ms World when connecting to US realms. Anyone else experiencing this jump in latency ?Beastlyhor1 Aug 24
Aug 23 any other aussie chicks playing?? heya! I've recently just started playing again, and my old guild / friends don't exist anymore. looking for anyone in Australia who might wanna play?? also looking for other aussie chicks... I am a girl myself and it seems to be difficult finding wow friends this time round... any genuine people out there, hit me back! :)Galektri62 Aug 23
Aug 23 Heirloom rings, ship misson bug? stv timer? How's it hanging my little minions, your supreme overlord seems to have misplaced his sundial. Here i sit scratching my head at the Stranglethorn Vale fishing contest yet i find there is none, trying to get a clear up to date time frame as i assume this week's is missed, but i'll be sure to catch the next one to complete the heirlooms. Also with my Garrisons, my first WoD toon when i was going through the content a couple of months back to catch up on content/lore etc, i got the heirloom mission and failed it. However all i've found regarding how to get it in your shipyard to try again. I don't think i've ever seen it, i have the ghost spyglass mounted on a ship. I've killed the captain a few times, first time obviously opened it up, following times to try and proc a new attempt. But nothing. Also, hello gurubashi arena campers! so impressed with your buddying up constantly at 5mill+ hp in the world as a healer. Great work camping it. Im still almost done however. You're not that hard to work around. But for reference, is returning champion trinket 12 chest loots or 13? As always, much love for the minions! you keep my world moving, you're appreciated to the maximum!Goblinbank2 Aug 23
Aug 21 Details Add-on help I want to set my "details" add-on to show me how much healing has been done over the duration of a full dungeon, how do I do that?Lendonen1 Aug 21
Aug 18 Does Oceanic server have lower ping in arena? Living down under. Would my ping be lower in arena if I was on oceanic server? Orginally I thought it would only be lower in the 1/100 games that everyone is aussie, but now on youtube i saw some dude saying how much better his !@#$ is now that he's on aussie server. What's the deal?Crimsonviper1 Aug 18
Aug 16 Digital Import GST charge from July 1st Heya Blizz team. As an Australian player, I'm curious if the July 1st Introduction of the 'Netflix' tax will have any ramifications on our digital purchases? http://www.aph.gov.au/About_Parliament/Parliamentary_Departments/Parliamentary_Library/pubs/rp/BudgetReview201516/Digital Specifically : ... Do we need to prepare ourselves for GST inclusion on all online purchases including game time?Alphaomegaa10 Aug 16
Aug 15 For the love of god... Please either stop putting me with NA/LA players in BG's or have an option so I can only play with people in Oceanic, I'm sick to death of standing behind someone and preparing to cheapshot and it saying "You're too far away" when I'm right behind them. This wasn't a problem previous expansions when Oceanic servers were released but I've come back and it seem's to be again? I'm annoyedSneaa9 Aug 15
Aug 15 New Aussie Youtuber. WoW Token Giveaway Hey Everyone, I am a very new Youtuber starting out looking to show my knowledge of the game to new people / people who are interested i have played wow since vanilla and plan to provide 4 videos including 3 series exploring different aspects of the game. My main focus is gold making though so i hope i can provide some interesting tips and gold farms for everyone to enjoy! :) i have a very good gold video coming out this Friday to enter all you need to do is go to my channel watch a video subscribe and leave a comment feedback would be fantastic as this is a very new venture for me. Search "xtoriagaming" on youtube or click https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCoodgEqFTnsRW2nCmyD45fA New Videos Monday/Tuesday/Thursday/Friday :)! Thanks again and enjoy hope this is ok ! Xtoriagaming. PS. My first video is my favourite gold farm but plan on doing lots of new ones including some pvp ones :)Xtoria5 Aug 15
Aug 14 OCEANIC PVP Stop putting me with NA players, Give me the option to only play with Oceanic players. ThanksSneaa7 Aug 14
Aug 13 New Zealanders looking to unite! From previous years of QED on Blackrock Vanilla, KTP on Tichondrius TBC etc - looking to find more New Zealanders to come together again to create a strong community and progression guild. Please take your attention to the two links below, appreciate your time. Hopefully see more Kiwis around! https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20755596576#1 https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20755586635#1Cynetik15 Aug 13
Aug 11 Any Oceanic Youtube creators? Hey just curious and looking for any fellow content creators! I make comedy videos mostly Here is some of my latest work where I voice a character named Attenbrah (Sir David Attenborough like) and I talk about the creatures of Azeroth and how stupid they can be. Episode 1: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GDri1v7PQmI&t Episode 2: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nwWn-y004FE&t Would love some feedback and like to meet other content creators!Lothiz8 Aug 11
Aug 6 n invitation to Oceanic Players Recently, Worgbane, a long time WoW player, posted a thread in the General Discussion forum commenting on the problems many people were having as far as finding welcoming community in the game. You can read the full thread here https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20754846375?page=1 Here’s the opening post: "Tired of playing alone? Don't feel like being bullied by kids with no social manners? Too scared to do mythics or LFR? A whole lot of us feel that way. I am one of those who feel like the community has really gone downhill. This game often makes us do group content, or we often feel like chatting, or maybe just ask a question about the game. I find myself just leaving those quests in my quest log, where they pile up. I am sure some of you do the same. Now if a bunch of us knew each other, that problem would mostly go away. I suggest that all interested exchange btags in this thread so that we may actually get that content done, while meeting some of the nicer players in the game. There is still tons of them, but they tend to be the silent majority. Faction is not important, I play both factions and I am sure a whole lot of you do. I hope to talk to you soon, Worg (Worgbane#1877)" As a result of the interest shown by many players, a Discord* channel was set up and a community was born. There are approximately 300 members of the channel and some of them rolled new toons on the same server so they could level together. This lead to our first guild for the Horde. Within a week or two, an Alliance guild was also formed. In addition, people from all servers have been able to set up groups for running dungeons, doing WQs, PvP, BGs and just about anything you can think of in the game. Several Oceanic players have joined us already and we would love to have more. We'd like to invite you to join us in Discord if you are looking for friends to play with, help with various aspects of the game or just a place to chat with fellow WoW fans. You can send a Btag friend request to me, BloodRose#12159 or to any of the members below: RabidBunnies#1924 Shadow#15523 (Oceanic player) Rawre#11781 Jade#1948 Mommymia#1222 Worgbane's Btag list is completely filled but you can send a friend request to his Discord list at: Worgbane#9655 Once you’ve added one of us to your friends list, you can whisper us to send you the Discord link so you can check us out. Just to add, no need to leave your server or guild or join either of the guilds our community has built in order to participate. And if you're not into voice chat, well the majority of our members use text chat so no pressure there. You can just lurk as some of our members do and then jump in when you feel more comfortable. *Discord is a free chat client. You can download the app from https://discordapp.com/.Darkkara13 Aug 6
Aug 2 Maintenance tonight Thanks for ruining another Oceanic night of raiding Blizz. GREAT WORK.Iscamir0 Aug 2
Aug 1 PLEASE Fix broken day/night cycle It's been a year. Living in a world of constant darkness is NOT fun, it's very depressing to play this game now in constant darkness. Having to force my brightness all the way up even though it's perfectly sunny outside is even worse. Can't you guys fix the broken day/night cycle already? Or is OCE not a priority of Blizzard? Thank you.Wlv2 Aug 1
Aug 1 LFM friends! a few of my friends and myself are after some like minded people to play with. we play most night's - Monday - Friday 2-11pm (roughly)\ weekends most of the time all day errday we run (try) mythic + carry groups Heroic Normal raids pugs and or with our guild as often as possible we are all about playing and enjoying it. we are always on discord talking !@#$ muching around just having fun. we always aim to be better on our toon's or class we are playing at the time we all have a range of toon's we enjoy. we are no rank 1 players but we are decent. always improving, learning all that good %^-*. ive tried to write this as honest as possible for people to judge if we are the kinda of people they would enjoy doing like minded things with. If anyone is interested feel free to add my battle tag ponyhustler#1221Manifestdvd5 Aug 1
Aug 1 Rip BM in pvp Why was BM hunters so heavy handedly nerfed in pvp. Our highest rated is around 2k exp. This is just sad our dps literally cannot compete with other classes in the highest ranks in arena or rbgs we are literally forced to either play a different class or vacate our spec.Ticklymenips0 Aug 1
Jul 31 give us flying just give us flying, get rid of the pathfinder quest chain for flying. we get all this flying mount and you make us do this stupid pathfinder part1 and 2 just to get flying, just give us flying and be done with it.Dargtar22 Jul 31
Jul 30 Halp Internet running fine, watching twitch, browsing etc. Playing Wow, everything fine. Join an instance, still fine. All of a sudden, 3-7kMS permanently and it won't go away. Internet still fine. Have tried restarting, removing addons etc.Hendog2 Jul 30
Jul 25 WW Monk Cooldown Idea Name: Chi Intrinsic Form Cost: 5 Chi Cool Down: 3min Ability: Focusing all of your chi, putting yourself into a state of heightened focus and power. Increasing all damage done by 50% for 15 seconds. Visual Appearance Change: While in Chi Intrinsic Form your character will enlarge while the buff is on. Giving a glow of jade lightning and mist from your character's center core. Glyph Options: Tiger, Crane, and Ox Chi Intrinsic Form allowing you to glow the colors Blue, Red, Gold if you prefer otherwise from the standard default Jade. Thoughts fellow GD Forum-Goers?Zen0 Jul 25
Jul 23 pvp no more omg ive been away for 4 years , wtf happened to pvp . this expac is a disgrace , to lvl weps u need to do pve aswell as getting resourses . at what stage do pve ppl have to do pvp .? well it don't matter , resilliance gone and far better drops in pve , raid pve ppl can just drop into pvp with better gear.. I know where I would lov to stick my wep. maybe pvp ppl should sit this expac outLovlovme2 Jul 23
Jul 20 Female night elves. Are they inappropriate? I know I'll probably get some lash back for this, especially since this game is mostly composed of guy players, but honestly I think it's time for some input from a woman's mind. I love my night elf druid. Love her to pieces. First player, had her for years. I started her when I was 14, and I'm about to turn 22. The thing is though, I just find some things a bit sexiest. For example, I do not like the night elf dance. I don't understand why saying !@#$ %^-* damn hell in the game is unacceptable and inappropriate but an explicit lap dance is not. Beautiful, composed, graceful, that's how I think these elves should be. Night elves are strong, intelligent, and independent. I'm not saying I'm some creepy feminist that screams if you open the door for her, but I just find this dance degrading, and I think it takes away from the mystery and elegance of my player, and others. Not to mention, the dance causes drama. And sets a bad example for younger teens. I've seen teens who are insecure and go wild in their own little world. Getting their players drunk and acting the fool. I think it sets a bad example, as many teens and even adults sometimes go into their own little word when they play. It teaches teen girls to act in a way unhealthy to them mind and body, and teaches teen boys it's a free for all. Yes, it is a game, but most teens as I said take that in. Blizzard has made some changes I find unnecessary. For example, blizzard why did you mess with my tree of life form? It was just fine as it was. Why did you change the beast mastery spec? I saw nothing wrong with it before. All these little things. I can just hope that, for all the women that play this game they can relate. I'd like to see a new dance, with lots of spins, and mystery, and grace. And guys, I bet you won't really understand but that's the thing. The secrets of a woman's heart are the most mysterious and hardest to unlock. <3Vinya63 Jul 20
Jul 19 Oceanic Instance Lag 7.2.5 Hi all Just posting something that is being experienced by a lot of oceanic guilds at the moment. While raiding in Tomb of Sargeras on any difficulty with 20 or more raiders, there is unplayable lag during certain mechanics. By unplayable, I am referring to being locked out of the game for 5+ seconds. This only occurs on Oceanic instance servers. A current solution used by a lot of the top guilds is to raid on US servers for heroic. Unfortunately on Mythic this option is not available. Wondering if the Oceanic community can let Blizzard know via this post whether they are also experiencing this, and for Blizzard to allow raiding on US instance for mythic raids until the issue is fully resolved. Thank you. Bless.Robosaurus55 Jul 19
Jul 18 Looking for battle.net friends! :D Hey hey. My name is Jess, and I'm looking for some friends to chat with on battle.net. Unfortunately, I can't access my previous account, so I lost all of my friends when I started playing again! ADD ME. I promise I'm a fabulous time, hehe. jeessiiccaa#11329 Look forward to meeting some new and awesome people!Vivilynn6 Jul 18
Jul 16 Server Discords Would a server discord be a good idea? At least for big servers like Frostmourne, Barthilas? Can see it being a useful and at worst can't be more cancer than general chat in tomb of sargerasMongolad0 Jul 16
Jul 15 Frostmourne... yeah sucks to be horde There is no fun in 20 vs. 1 world PVP, and having 3min+ respawn timers doing world content just to finish one world quest is beyond a joke. If any other horde are in the same boat and sick to hell of the faction imbalance of this server (70/30 last check in favor of alliance, although it feels like 95/5 most the time) and are hoping for some free transfers to open up to make life happier again i have some bad news. I only post this because most times i am at a world quest i end up having a conversation with another solitary horde who is feeling the same and just over it, maybe this info will help others wondering what the deal is according to a GM. Conversation with GM > http://imgur.com/gallery/kP1Pv Key notes from this discussion - Bliz only monitor population, not faction balance - this means that even if a server was 100% one faction they wouldn't be worried. - We will never get free transfers off as horde, rather they will offer any horde stupid enough to leave their current server a free transfer to our hell. (or offer alliance a transfer off what must be pure bliss for them.. why would they leave?) - Unless we pay money for server changes (x10 toons.. not happening) or a faction change (yuck) our only FREE option for a chance at enjoying the content on a PVP server with a good population split is re-rolling on a different server. So either i spend more money on this game then i have already over the past 10 years or i just call it quits, I will be going with the latter unless things miraculously improve before the end of this moths sub.Sharteal114 Jul 15
Jul 14 Now I've seen it all... Was doing the pvp wq today in highmountain and saw something interesting.. A warrior. Not just a warrior, but a warrior that could do attacks that normally only dhs, dks, pal and sha's could do. Think the guys name was Shaman-Wildhammer. I could understand getting beat down if he was more skilled at pvp than I am, but wow lmfao. End of rantFistykuffs1 Jul 14
Jul 14 Randomly got transmog stuff So today I wanted try playing tauren, so I did a trial level 100 tauren druid thing for tauren, quit halfway during the training, and deleted character. A few hours later I decided to try transmoging as Broll Bearmantle so I can look like him and suprise my friend when using him as a follow guardian thing. I noticed i had one of the springrain appearances unlocked, and as I check more, I noticed I unlocked the full transmog set including the staff, not sure if bug tho, could someone confirm? I read that it can be obtained from the salvage yard or boosting a druid to 100, both of which I did not do.Realistick2 Jul 14
Jul 13 WoW token ripoff Current USD to AUD price means $15 USD = $19.50..... we get $17 cashing in a token USD price of starcraft remastered is $15, AUD price is $22 USD price of necromancer is $15, AUD price is $22 GST does not add up to this difference PLEASE EXPLAIN!Mightyforum13 Jul 13