Oceanic General Discussion

Dec 15, 2015 [Horde] - Saurfang Selling H Arch carries. <Reprisal> 10/13M is selling Heroic Archimonde carries weekly wednesday 8pm SVT. We take 3-5 carries depending on attendance, all you have to do is hit the boss then you can either afk/whack the boss/ or die in the lava. 40K per head. WF/Socket gear that may be needed by our raiders will not be included. Please have a way to pay on Saurfang. Prefer gold over misc items. If you wish to discuss anything pst #Sunny6108Ramen0 Dec 15, 2015
Dec 15, 2015 Looking for Horde after Have... Have We Met? Got the chieve ayyyyySynli0 Dec 15, 2015
Dec 14, 2015 Looking for RAF Hi Everyone, I'm an old player coming back to WoW (making a new account). I need someone to RAF me, you get all RAF bonuses. Initially you don't need to play with me cos I will be using the character boost thing(if you are free on weekends, we might able to make couple of 90's together). What I am expecting is some gold to get started (just make an offer, I will choose whoever offers me more gold) . Realm: Barthilas Faction: Alliance Let me know if you are interested, I will share my new Email ID.Goonda0 Dec 14, 2015
Dec 14, 2015 Good VOIP Option? Hi Guys. So the group of guys I play with are looking for a good voip to use for raiding and fun. I wanted to ask here not only for a recommended program but for a service/host that are reliable. We are all Australians but anything in the oceanic region should work fine. Thanks for any help, it will be much appreciated!Blage2 Dec 14, 2015
Dec 14, 2015 Friend Appliciation Apply Now!!! Ages 17+ Looking or new Bnet friends to solo raid with and Lvl new alts up if bored of end content Follow me on Instagram https://www.instagram.com/zachary_phipps/ Bnet záchphipps #1178 or Zachary.phipps6@gmail.com Skype Zachary phipps or SkrimanzieWorglicious0 Dec 14, 2015
Dec 14, 2015 Frostmourne/Barthilas connection? Any chance of this happening prior to Legion?Rysh1 Dec 14, 2015
Dec 14, 2015 ANZ Arena Finals 2015 feedback. Hi all, In July we hosted the first ever regional Australia and New Zealand Arena Finals to find the best ANZ team to send to the North American Finals. If you missed out on the action, the VOD can be found here. We are currently planning for 2016 and we would love to hear your feedback on the tournament! Is this something you would like us to organize again for next year? Feel free to give your feedback below. Many thanks, ArcArcagnion0 Dec 14, 2015
Dec 12, 2015 British Empire and their butthurt member Triipitaka alts Crisann, Raroy. PM and ignore tactics Took offense on Trade (Of all places). topic -people who thinks they are born on different body is mentally ill. I was one of the few that jokingly responded yes and that is when they started pming with their toons. Just wanting to know what does this people get by doing the PM and ignore tactics? A coward way of telling others that they are not happy with your comment and is too scared to get called out when you tell trade they have PM you so they use their other alt, and then main(pretty stupid move). Now he's saying that telling people who their main/alt is against ToC. But pming someone over and over again with their alts and putting them on ignore is a form of harassment. Also, he tries to make it so that it was all trolling on his part, but when you PM someone with- alt: "another dumb person with dumb comment" alt: "I feel bad for your parents" Sounds like someone took a big hit and is now trying to threatened with- main: "that's against blizzard toc, stop telling people about someone else's alts"Damroodfreny0 Dec 12, 2015
Dec 12, 2015 LF Gold on Saurfang from Barthilas/Jubei'thos sora#1481 Only need about 150k now.Steadyshawt0 Dec 12, 2015
Dec 11, 2015 <Casting Cough> - Frostmourne 2.2k+ PVP Guild <Casting Couch> LF all 2.2k+ players for RBGs/Arena and other PvP nonsense. Will be running RBG's in the next few weeks. Hit me up for more information or an invite. Growing RapidlyLostwoods0 Dec 11, 2015
Dec 11, 2015 Lookin for ally boa'd 15's for speed dungeons I'm tankng as a monk 15-90 in dungeons trying to get minimum /played as possible, so speed runs. Add me on #dean6959 if interested in joining 5 would be great ;)Execute0 Dec 11, 2015
Dec 10, 2015 Best realms for Alliance/Horde (PVE) What are the best realm for Alliance & Horde PVE wise. All my toons are currently on Barth, and when I go to zones that are CRZ, I immediately get ganked. Or in simpler terms. Best PVE realm for Horde Best PVE realm for AllianceAënith7 Dec 10, 2015
Dec 9, 2015 build in a translation generator? Hi i have a simple problem have done since cata was released . i cant understand a word said from players from brazil realms or Latin American realms .probably visa versa. we are in their groups they are in amongst ours , they probably are nice players to .but i don't have a translator mod ? and its frustrating as hell and then i get angry . why because you forgot to build in a translation mod ...im sorry i speak English .maybe bling could make a mod for WoW .for all i know they get angry at me . please ,please build in some generator program for translation .so we can tick that square in systems or interface . thank youDrumrolled2 Dec 9, 2015
Dec 8, 2015 Have..have we met achievement - Thassarian up I have Thassarian up today on Frostmourne alliance. I f you have an oceanic horde toon needing him for this hard to complete achievement contact me b4 2.30am Sunday 15 Nov - Andro#1490 Likewise would love to hear from a horde player who has MankrikAndrometer1 Dec 8, 2015
Dec 8, 2015 Blizz Store Shipping Times? How long does it usually take the Blizzard Store to deliver physical goods, specifically plush toys, to Australia? Has anyone had experience with them? Reason is that I'm considering buying some for gifts but I'd need to receive them at least a few days before Christmas.Nigrrock7 Dec 8, 2015
Dec 8, 2015 Best OCE Server to Join Hi All, I'm considering re-joining WoW and starting on an OCE server. I was just wondering which servers are the best for joining as a new player in the AEST timezone for both Horde and Ally.Shiftyknight6 Dec 8, 2015
Dec 6, 2015 Good horde server Hello i am wanting to move over to Australian server off of US server and i am wanting to play some horde once Legion comes out so i was wondering if someone could tell me a nice friendly server i could change to that has a few hordeBarlash1 Dec 6, 2015
Dec 5, 2015 WTB heroic archimonde carry Wanting to buy a heroic atchimonde carry. I'm on the oceanic realm caelestraze messege me in game seturicon#1800 can do it any day of week after 6pm GMTNecroptic1 Dec 5, 2015
Dec 3, 2015 Oceanic Matchmaking and Latency Ever since Australia servers came out - that which was supposed to be godsend to PvPs in the Aus/Nz region; we are literally matchmaked onto US East Coast servers 90% of the time. Let me remind you of a time not that long ago, Australians played on and were only ever matchmaked with US West Coast servers. This was bearable (About 200ms for me). The only distance between us was the Pacific Ocean, the shortest possible physical route. In simple form it was: [My Computer] -> [Pacific Ocean] -> [West Coast Server] Now, not only do I need to travel Australia to the Aus blizz servers (I don't live near them), I am then routed across the pacific ocean, to the West Coast of US, Across continental US to East Coast US Servers. Simply: ]My Computer] -> [Australia] -> [Pacific Ocean] -> [Continental US] -> [East Coast Server] Surely you can see this issue with this, and it shows in the MS. On Australian servers I get 80ms, understandable since I am 4000km away from the servers. BUT, now when I matchmake PvP... 400ms. WTF. This is completely unplayed for melee. I can be 1-2 meters AHEAD of my target and be "Out of Range". I'm ranting and don't even know if this post made sense. But come on Blizz. Serious problem you've caused WITHOUT fixing the original problem???Qt4 Dec 3, 2015
Dec 3, 2015 Thank for all that is and all that will be What can you say when you feel like thank you isn't enough. The whole team has done an amazing job getting this game to where it is today and watching all the stuff that is to come with all the datamining (and a few spoilers) i've seen i am super excited for what's next with Legion. The experiences i've had over the past 11 years have been fantastic and I love reminiscing with my mates about all the stories we've had. From new guilds every expansion to carrying our tanks girlfriend through raids and not saying a word about their dps or hps :P All of that is because of the game you guys made. It has been a great experience and i look forward to spending more hours playing this game and all it has to offer. Thank you to the entire team that make this game what it is.Krusk0 Dec 3, 2015
Dec 3, 2015 Seeking interest. Horde only please. Hi there Since there has been a down turn in my guild currently and some drama has erupted causing many of the core raid group to leave I'm left at a cross roads. I'm wanting to continue to raid but I feel my run with Shadowsong is fast coming to an end. Abit about myself. I am 32 and from New Zealand. I play along side my better half also. I am not a full on raider I like casual progression but I think normal HFC is a bit over done. I would like to see further progression out side of Normal Sorc. I have played on Shadowsong since 2005, been in various guilds through out that time. Some top ones being Artifice, Vibe and Progression. I only stayed on this realm due to friends rather than sticking with a realm of my time zone. I consider myself an all around team player taking on any role that may suit (tank, heals or dps). My three main characters are the following: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/shadowsong/Darkhuntard/simple http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/shadowsong/Darkcoeus/simple and finally http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/shadowsong/Wongchi/simple I do have a few more alts to level yet but those are the main three I will consider transferring with. My hours of availability roughly are Monday - Friday 6 pm NZT until about 9pm and practically all day in the weekends If anyone is willing to have a chat with me see if I may fight in etc flick me a bnet add @ coeus#1456 Thanks all for viewing.Wongchi0 Dec 3, 2015
Dec 2, 2015 Unable to connect Anyone else having this issue?Sedductress13 Dec 2, 2015
Dec 2, 2015 Gnome Love Hello i just want to say i love you allHeeger1 Dec 2, 2015
Dec 1, 2015 Need help looking for a low pop oceanic I am thinking about creating a toon on the lowest populated oceanic possible, to help with my rare farming. I am in the eastern time zone, and thought that with the time difference, and low pop, my chances on that camel mount.. ect would increase. Can anyone suggest the best one I may try?Kauterize3 Dec 1, 2015
Dec 1, 2015 <Enigma> Heroic GDKP Enigma is running a Gold DKP run every Saturday from 8pm Server Time for Heroic Hellfire Citadel. (Cross-Realm Players welcome as long as payment can be arranged on Saurfang). Always looking for more Buyers For more information or to book a spot contact me on my btag Rukha#1121 Bosses included for the Gold DKP: Heroic: Hellfire Assault Heroic: Iron Reaver Heroic: Kormrok Heroic: Hellfire High Council Heroic: Killrog Deadeye Heroic: Gorefiend Heroic: Shadow-Lord Iskar Heroic: Socrethar the Eternal Heroic: Fel Lord Zakuun Heroic: Xhul’horak Heroic: Tyrant Velhari Heroic: Manneroth Heroic: Archimonde Rules: - 10K Deposit which will be refunded on completion of raid. - Carriers will receive a 2-1 cut of the pot over Buyers. - If a buyer isn’t attempting to buy any gear and cannot provide an adequate reason, they forfeit their cut from the pot. - No gambling during raid. - There is no Guild Cut – 100% of the pot will be distributed to the team abiding to the above rules - Carriers will make recommendations to Buyers if a piece is BIS (also feel free to ask) - Tier, Trinkets and Weapons start at 15K - All other gear starts at 7K - Each bid is in 1K increments.Rukha5 Dec 1, 2015
Dec 1, 2015 My Heros of Storm game already lv20, no pet My Heros of Storm game already lv20, but I did not receive my pet in WOW. Can you help me solve this problem?Swarlock0 Dec 1, 2015
Dec 1, 2015 Frost DK/MW monk LF Rated BG team. Haven't really gone hardcore PvP since BC/WoTLK. Looking to do some rated BG's with a good team, maybe even arena's etc.Ruins0 Dec 1, 2015
Nov 30, 2015 Oceanic roleplayers/curious? /join RP Hi! Is your main on an Oceanic realm, but you'd like to see some spontaneous RP? Join the "RP" channel on your Oceanic realm. The main reason to do this is that it's zero effort: once you've joined a chat channel, you'll stay in it until you choose to leave. You might get a /whisper from someone three weeks from now that could lead to some spontaneous RP -- adding a cool little diversion from whichever grind you're currently grinding. :) Or you might stumble upon a thriving RP community on your server/faction. Of course, there are other solutions if you're seeking roleplay (realm transfers and addons), and those are good too. Those solutions are good but have some downsides. This one is "set and forget". If you have curious characters who don't wish to leave their current realm, just /join RP on each one and forget this ever happened. :)Smashabel0 Nov 30, 2015
Nov 30, 2015 Laptop lid closed causing camera problems Hey all, I have no idea what could be causing this, I have recently installed World of Warcraft into my laptop, and when the lid is open it works fine. While the lid is open I also have a Razer Naga Epic attached, and a Razer Anansi keyboard attached. The laptop has a touchpad installed also. I've recently attached my laptop to my TV to use it as a monitor during the hot season, however, I have come across a strange issue. While the laptop lid is closed, my left and right clicking + holding and dragging to re-position the camera in-game cause rapid jumps with the camera angle in-game. I have disabled the touch pad to try to rectify this in case it is interfering, however, the problem persists. I upgraded from windows 8.1 to windows 10 to also see if that would fix it, yet again, no luck. The jumping is NOT lag. It is jumping the angle about 180 degrees with every slight movement, rendering the game completely unplayable while my laptop lid is closed. Anyone experienced this and know any fixes?Sarstra2 Nov 30, 2015
Nov 30, 2015 (H) Level 80 LF Heralds of the Titans group hi, ive been geared for a while with tank spec but im ok for my dps frost spec. if there is any slot for the group please contact me here. ( jewelcrafting with BC gem most value gem in the current game) regardsDkabbott0 Nov 30, 2015
Nov 30, 2015 It now costs close to $40 to server transfer With the fall in Aussie dollar, it's now just over $38.00 to transfer one character to another server. Sigh. This is just so ridiculously expensive.Auctionhaus4 Nov 30, 2015
Nov 29, 2015 youtube channel gday figured id make a forum post to share my youtube channel towards any whom wish to view it :) more would love to eventually get more subs inspires me to create more videos as its been a passion of mine for a long time watching pvp movies and youtube vids of pvp nothing brings back spark towards this game then seeing a cool vid :) anyways heres the link https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDuD6uHOSUfBgIt-w_cbWqg would love to see some support thank you and have a good day/nightßên0 Nov 29, 2015
Nov 29, 2015 Summoning from US servers It's getting old having to explain that I can't summon while doing mythic dungeons due to phasing. Anyone have a macro?Mudkipzzee3 Nov 29, 2015
Nov 28, 2015 LF CM Group - Weekend Looking for a CM group to complete all dungeons with. Aus weekend times preferred. PST in game or reply, thanks!Mhurmur0 Nov 28, 2015
Nov 27, 2015 [Rant]Anyone else sick of cesspool guilds? Ever since my old guild fell apart, I've been looking for another guild to join to do some raiding, but whenever I look at the recruitment forum it's pretty much all cesspool guilds or guilds looking for mythic level raiders. I'm in no way close to a mythic raider (plus I don't have the ilvl) so I don't bother applying for them. So I'm left with cesspool guilds with 900+ members that rarely talk to each other. I would start my own guild but have no idea how to run one or if I can even find people to join it. What am I supposed to do?Asämi4 Nov 27, 2015
Nov 26, 2015 Where is everyone?!! has everyone gone Horde in the Oceanic servers or something??Vallas3 Nov 26, 2015
Nov 25, 2015 looking for highmaul raids for legendary ring im looking for a guild / raid group to do highmaul weekly for my legendary ring quest and also because I missed all the prior raid content. im in a guild at the moment but they all just came back to wow and apparently wont be raid ready for another week....or maybe never even lol also keen to do weekly citadel raidsDefader1 Nov 25, 2015
Nov 24, 2015 Are warrior Tanks! Broken? For as long as I can remember the warrior tank has been the best class! Now it seems that we can't hold agro worth a sh*t and all it takes is one attack from anyone else in the party and I spend half the fight running around trying to gather them up again. What do you think peoples? any hints or tips? or do you believe like me that Blizzard has done something to the agro generation of warrior tanks and we are simply Broken Cheers SensoSensô4 Nov 24, 2015
Nov 24, 2015 DH Playthrough - Legion Alpha (Vid) Hey everyone, I was lucky enough to get an invite to Legion Alpha, thought I'd share my gameplay with those of you missing out. Check out the link below :) https://youtu.be/SketV9EidP4Amayzed0 Nov 24, 2015
Nov 22, 2015 Most active Horde server So I'm looking to start playing Horde. Where to? Which oceanic server has the most active/friendly Horde population?Noctanimas6 Nov 22, 2015
Nov 21, 2015 [A] CM gold price check So with the advent of gnome hunters the time has come to consider a viable replacement for that god-awful artefact BM is getting. One such replacement is the gaudy and bizarre CM weapon (plus possible Xmog changes makes having cm gear available a good idea) To that end I'm looking for a group capable of Carrying me to a full gold set. I'm not looking to earn this under my own power I don't want to pull my weight I want to run in, get killed and afk until the next one Naturally I'll be doing this on my hunter, and while I'm willing to faction change, or server hop to make this happen please keep in mind the possible delay in wow token sales as I don't believe they can be traded. I can be reached at Spiral#1414Morrin0 Nov 21, 2015
Nov 20, 2015 Patch lag?! Is immense.Thunderfall0 Nov 20, 2015
Nov 20, 2015 Patch lag?! Is immense. Thunderfall0 Nov 20, 2015
Nov 20, 2015 Salvage yard plans missing Hey guys/gals. Anyone know where to buy salvage yard plans 1? I did the quest but cant seem to find where to get them. If its from kimzee pinchwhisle i have her as a follower now and all she wants to do is patrol please send halpKîttykat2 Nov 20, 2015
Nov 20, 2015 anyone else been getting stupid lag over the last couple of weeks?Shivins1 Nov 20, 2015
Nov 18, 2015 WTS Gloomshroud Selling Gloomshroud on Frostmourne server, rare as f**k BiS twink armor. For any die hard twink fans, this is the chest for you. Cheers.Coldeth0 Nov 18, 2015
Nov 17, 2015 About the Downtime... Thank you for having it tolerable for Aussies for once. Everyone always complains when the downtime screws us over, so I figured I'll at least thank you for this time, since it's a lot more tolerable for us this time.Wolveine1 Nov 17, 2015
Nov 17, 2015 bliz has failed with gear Is reforging needed It was asked at blizcon if reforging would come back. the answer was quickly given [NO] I can't see any other way of fixing the stat problem. im having a problem with the fact a legendary ring that take's a long time to finish and is held as a trophy to most and it does not maximize your character SAY WHAAAT..in fact gearing with the right stats is a frustrating endeavor. Best in slot is a dream.Im hoping someone's pride does not get in the way of this being put back in the game. It would fix so much. on top of I truly enjoyed playing around with my stats. Lets not even talk about a 100.000 gold mount I purchased just for reforging.Mojozen0 Nov 17, 2015
Nov 17, 2015 WTS Frostmourne Replica Sword Old nerd calling it a day and moving on from all things Warcraft. I'm wanting to part with my beloved, the original Frostmourne replica sword. Original from Epicweapons.com and can no longer be obtained from that source and are limited in numbers around the world. Only a limited number of them were ever produced and each one has it's own unique chip in built with a serial number. Same sword as this dude was once giving away, see below. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IrCFJNkBgNE http://i.imgur.com/A76wq0E.jpg Weighs like 9kg from memory and is almost 4 foot long and looks absolutely badass hanging on the wall. It's still in the original cardboard box and the sword it's self is immaculate almost never used its spent most of it's life in the cardboard box I never got around to actually displaying it due to never being home and working interstate a lot. I'm now living back in Melbourne but would be happy to mail/post interstate for a serious buyer. I have a few weeks left on my subscription but for any interested buyer I can exchange details for you to contact me directly. If you are a collector this is as good as it gets. It's a one of a kind collectors item. Anyone who may be interested just respond in thread and I'll organize a time to chat. CheersZugthug20 Nov 17, 2015
Nov 14, 2015 My new PvP Video. Enjoy!! Hope you guys enjoy! More action, fun and commentary. Have fun! https://youtu.be/zSo2tzHoyLIRougaroux1 Nov 14, 2015