Oceanic General Discussion

May 12, 2015 Server Transfer - From Frostmourne to.....? Little back story. I first started playing back in Wotlk, on a different account, for about a month. I didnt pick up wow again until about mid way through Cata, and even then it was an on/off wow experience all through Cata and MoP. Ive only recently started to get into wows end game content and pvp scene. Now im not much of a pvp'er, and i feel like ive join WoD just a little too far into the expansion for any real progressive raiding. And raiding is really what I want to do. Being a PvE focused horde player on a 80/20 ally pvp server has made my WoW life... Frustrating at best. Rage inducing at worst. So my question is, which server is the best in terms of progressive and continued guild focused raiding server for a horde player? And any guild suggestions? :)Dalenus2 May 12, 2015
May 11, 2015 [H] 10/10M BRF 7/7M HM <Lotion> Sales Thread Lotion is starting with sales for certain parts of current content, the thread will be updated as we progress more and we can offer more. However, for now, if you're interested in purchasing any of the content below, send myself or another officer a message in game and we can discuss it. Heroic Highmaul: - Not for Sale Mythic Highmaul: Individual Boss's - 25k 6/7M (All class specific loot) - 100K 7/7 M (All class specific loot) - 300k (negotiable) Imperator kill (Cutting Edge + Title + loot) - 200k Heroic Blackrock Foundry: 10/10 H Clear (All class specific loot) - 150k 10/10 H Clear (No loot) - 60k Blackhand Kill (AOTC + Loot) - 50k Mythic Blackrock Foundry: Loot not required by raiders available on each boss after kill at the following prices (per piece): Jewellery/Bracers/Belts/Boots/Cloaks - 20k Non tier armor pieces - 25k Tier armor pieces - 30k Trinkets/Weapons/Offhands - 40k Achievements/Kills: Mythic Beastlord Darmac - 40k Mythic Oregorger - 40k Mythic Gruul - 40k Mythic Hans/Frans - 40k Mythic Flamebender - 60k Mythic Kromog - 60k Mythic Operator Thogar - 60k Mythic Iron Maidens - 80k Mythic Blast Furnace - 100k Kromog Wing (Hans/Flame/Kromog) - 200k Maidens Wing (Beastlord/Thogar/Maidens) - 250k Furnace Wing (Ore/Gruul/Furnace) - 250k Full 9/10 Clear - 550k With Loot not needed by main raiders. Unfortunately we will not be able to sell Blackhand for a least a couple of weeks and even then it may be difficult. Fair warning Thogar/Maidens may come with a few wipes, Furnace likely will not. If interested feel free to message us in game and we can work something out.Doriya0 May 11, 2015
May 10, 2015 Should we be expecting a price increase? Over on HotS, Blizz have decided to raise prices for Australians because reasons. Should we be expecting it for the other blizzard products too? http://us.battle.net/heroes/en/forum/topic/17260307494Axios5 May 10, 2015
May 9, 2015 LFG BRD Dentention Block spam to 57! title^Jawline0 May 9, 2015
May 6, 2015 <MUHV> PVP LFM Hey guy's and girls <3 MUHV is an oceanic pvp guild we have been around for quite a while but as of late have not really been up to much due to people quitting or transfering to alliance (chasing dat rating). i am just putting a post out there to see if there are still many Aussie/Oceanic Horde players out there still active and are looking for a team? currently we have a group pushing 2k atm but we are willing to take in people who have lower rating or no RBG xp, we are happy to help and if you want to have a chat with me feel free to add Calebmau5#1123 Look forward to hearing from people :)Diploh0 May 6, 2015
May 5, 2015 Guild Merge Hi Guys My guild is looking for another smaller based guild for a potential guild merger. We are based on Frostmourne Alliance, and like i said looking too see if another guild will be interested in merging, or possibly another guild joining raid teams together to move forward and progress. Looking to establish a raid team quickly to finish off this tier and get prepared for 6.2 We are just missing the final pieces to the puzzle which we require to complete this content. Also want to move into some Mythic Progression if possible as well. PROGRESSION 7/10H Blackrock Foundry RAID TIMES Wednesday 9:00 pm - 12:00 AM Server Time Thursday 9:00 pm - 12:00 AM Server Time or 7:00 pm - 10 pm Perth Time Raid Team Brewmaster Prot Warrior MM / BM Hunter Ret Paladin Frost / Fire mage Demo / Dest Warlock Ret Paladin Elemental Shaman Resto Druid We have a 2 - 3 casuals, and another 3 trial raiders who are pushing for a main spot, but that is the main classes that raid each week, the rest we usually pug. Just to finish off, we are looking for other guilds on Frostmourne, or guilds and or players who are willing to come across to Frostmourne, as we wont be leaving this server. If you have any questions are queries please reply to this thread or hit me up in game. Attncka#1784Electrofying0 May 5, 2015
May 5, 2015 <Barthilas> Selling Full Heroic BRF with loot <Antisocial Club> of Hyjal, US 27th, are currently selling Heroic Blackhand kills and Full Heroic Blackrock Foundry clears with loot. Our time slots: As we are a US based guild, unfortunately our times slots might be a little inconvenient for some people. Full Clear: Fridays 12pm - 2pm (GMT +10/ Barthilas Server time) Blackhand Kills: Tuesday 12pm-4pm (GMT + 10/ Barthilas Server time) Blackhand Kills take 15 minutes, and full clears take approximately 90 minutes. What you get: Our friendly 10/10M raiders will carry you quickly and efficiently with no effort required on your part! Ahead of the Curve achievements. All loot from trash drops. All loot from boss via master loot system + coin. Prices: Heroic Blackhand kills are 45k each. Full clears are prices at 180k, with a max of 3 buyers (one for each tier piece) and no shared buyer loot. Gold can be paid via a Barthilas toon, or if you would prefer, you can make an alt on US-Hyjal and pay with Wow-tokens. Please add myself, Lukaz#1478 for more information.Lukas5 May 5, 2015
May 5, 2015 Healer and Hunter LF raiding Guild Looking for Horde Raiding Guild 6/10 Heroic BRF 7/7 Heroic HighMaul Will consider Server xfer and is going to faction change please add on btag to chat further lETHARGICA#1361Humiliative1 May 5, 2015
May 4, 2015 Anyone have heavy garrison latency Oceanic? Hi guys, I play on US Shadowmoon and AU Nagrand servers, I am based in Australia. My latency on US servers is around 200, and on AU servers around 70ish ( I am in Western Australia ) One thing I notice is that when I open work order boxes or click on completed follower missions on US server it is very fast, almost instant. However on Aussie servers if I click on a work order box in the garrison there can be a good 1-2 second lag before it opens, quite often it opens empty box and I have to scroll down a few times to show the items. Also when I use master plan and loot all the follower quests it is probably 1/3rd the speed it is on the US servers. Anyone have any ideas on what might be causing this or if there is a solution? And does anyone else have this issue? Many thanks!Primetime3 May 4, 2015
May 4, 2015 The Most Comprehensive Look Into PVP Gameplay I just wanted to bring this to the attention of as many people as possible. I understand some of you don't even look at the PVP/Arena forums, but I was hoping you could up-vote this forum post. Someone spent an enormous amount of time and effort into putting it together for everyone and it is well done. Please take 30 secs to click the link and up-vote the post. Thanks! http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/17259176739Smilezsham1 May 4, 2015
Apr 29, 2015 Earn 80k by finding me a BMAH with zg tiger Earn 80k by finding me a bmah with zg tiger on any low pop server, earn the gold on either barthilas, saurfang or whichever US server you're on. Happy hunting.Steadyshawt3 Apr 29, 2015
Apr 28, 2015 LF 1 DPS for 8/8 CM Hello, im currently looking for 1 more player willing and have teamwork to clear 8/8 Gold CM, preferably Indonesian or Malaysian, but its fine if youre not one :) Requirement is : 630 (preferably optimal secondary stats for your spec), have your own potion, elixir, mature, and willing to learn Currently we are BDK, Hunter, Ele, and Disc Priest add me Silversviel#1166Silversviel0 Apr 28, 2015
Apr 27, 2015 [Expired] easy 50-90k if you have gold cap Hey guys and girls, Looking for someone on Dreadmaul/Thurassian that either has gold cap there or on barthilas to help me out by trading realm from realm, or loaning me the gold until 7 days has passed so I can transfer the gold over to pay back the loan +50k or possibly 90k depending on final sale price. Will make an official in-game agreement with terms and agreements for screenshot proof for safety of both parties. P.S Need this done soon or item will expire. Would also need a summon from a newly created DK stuck in the starting zone. (sora#1481)Steadyshawt4 Apr 27, 2015
Apr 27, 2015 To many chinese item dupers.. So our server has just been hit over the past 2 weeks by an en-masse of chinese item dupers selling Mythic Warforge gear, most with "Indestructable" stat on them and they are cheaper then their mythic counterparts. Even the mount market is saturated. Well, GG mythic armor flipping. Even if you buy all the cheap MWF gear there will be new ones up in 5 minutes. So hows your server doing?Gromeo3 Apr 27, 2015
Apr 27, 2015 I'm in a weird spot.. I'm in that place where I'm transitioning from a casual player to a more serious raiding player. I don't have a guild at the moment, and it's kinda hard to find pugs for heroic Highmaul so I can get to ilvl 670, i'm ilvl 655 right now and i can't get into BRF normal because reasons (i just get declined :/) I'm playing on Frostmourne. I really want to start doing PvE content much more seriously, and I'm willing to put in the time and effort, but right now I don't know what to do, can't seem to find a guild that are recruiting rogues let alone recruiting to gear up newer people.. What should I do?Múffinz3 Apr 27, 2015
Apr 26, 2015 LF 1 RDPS for guild CM GOLD runs. (HORDE) Hey guys, We are a group of mates that have been playing WoW for almost 10 years. We have full CM sets ready to go. We have done 3/8 gold so far this expansion. We need a RDPS (with his/her head screwed on correctly) to fill our group most of the time. If you think you have what it takes add me to battlenet. Flashboi#1924 I look forward to talking to you ! :) CheersFlashboi1 Apr 26, 2015
Apr 25, 2015 Anyone from Tassie? I swear I'm the only person from Tassie that plays this game haha, is there any other Tassie players out there?Quärk3 Apr 25, 2015
Apr 25, 2015 Arena Need some arena buddies! have 2.2k exp. willing to play any decent comp and wanting to push. spinatik#1121Spinatiklol0 Apr 25, 2015
Apr 25, 2015 Arab Players on Wow Oceanic looking to create an Arabic speaking raiding guild, anyone know which server has the most Arabic players? or i like to join one if there ,im willing to xfer my toon over. 685 priestFellock4 Apr 25, 2015
Apr 25, 2015 NSW, Sydney area players? Anyone in Sydney or surrounding areas that wants to play?Trinara2 Apr 25, 2015
Apr 25, 2015 Oceanic Role Play Servers, Blizzard and You So I and many other players want role play servers for Oceania. Recently I have been looking into sending a formal email to Blizzard discussing the matter. Not whining and begging for them to be made but to discuss and maybe get some possible insight as to whats going on with the whole deal. Before I do any of this I want to discuss with you guys, the Oceanic community, some things about potential RP servers. 1. Would you play on them? http://strawpoll.me/4080961 (I'd also like some data to show Blizzard) - Personally, I would love it. Ever since Oceanic servers were actually hosted in Australia I've gotten too used to low ping and I can't go back, no matter how much I crave it. 2. How do you think we could address problems such as under population? - An idea from me is to cross realm with US RP servers, if possible. I understand we would be sleeping when they're awake and vice versa. This would make the server look dead though some people would stay up into times when the other population would be awake and there would be interaction, some at least, though it may be little. 3. Do you engage in RP on the forums or in game already, be it on a US server or in a group of people on an Oceanic server? - I don't on the forums nor in game as the ping is too high on US servers and I haven't found a group like that yet. If there are other points you'd like to suggest please do. I'm looking to make this a big discussion and maybe finally get some information from Blizzard from all this.Tuskhunter4 Apr 25, 2015
Apr 24, 2015 Lest we forget Hope we all take some time out today to say thanks and remember the fallen.Daguid0 Apr 24, 2015
Apr 24, 2015 Loremaster Just putting it out there. A tabard and title isn't much off a reward. You should make a better reward for such a hard achievement.Slimewaffle7 Apr 24, 2015
Apr 24, 2015 LFM Gold CM's LF a tank and 2 Rdps to do Gold Cm's with looking to do it around 8pm NZ time and need to be able to stay for 2 hours at least. Need to be fully geared and chanted with your own consumable. Add me at Patto#6144 if you want to talk more.Pattô0 Apr 24, 2015
Apr 24, 2015 A sad day of regret (character choice) It's a sad day right now for me. Magnash the Orc (formerly Nuvano the Draenei) is my current main, but I've become disheartened (right word?) with him of late. Why? Because I was impatient with dungeon and LFR queues. Tanks naturally get in quicker, but that role is stressful for me (long story). I believe I miss the 3-point plan of ranged DPS; stand back, shoot things, and don't stand in bad stuff! Unfortunately I'm stuck with this DK now. Magnash has the most progress in the legendary ring quest, and has numerous Epic followers who can clear BrF missions with 100% success. Even though I've now committed to Unholy, I find myself still not happy with it. Also, were I to make another character (probably a Hunter, perhaps the one class I do like over all), I'd have to grind all that stuff over again. It'd take lots of time and gold to even get close to where the DK is now, let alone past it. The weeks upon weeks of Abrogator Stone and Elemental Rune grinding, and raising followers to L100 and then to Epic and iLvl 675. It's unnerving really! I suppose you could call this a venting post. I'm not necessarily after advice as such. I already know I've dug myself a proverbial hole. I've tossed about with pretty much every class and role there is, and never seemed to be happy with just one. Ever since I started playing in pre-Cata (Q3 2010).Magnash0 Apr 24, 2015
Apr 23, 2015 Challenge Modes Looking for People to do Challenge Modes We currently have Tank and Healer Need RDPS. Tank and Healer have done countless CM's in MOP carry alot of our guildies add my Btag Tanka#1114Honeydêw3 Apr 23, 2015
Apr 23, 2015 Perth players Are we out there Perth players? Raise yo hand !Smiggle160 Apr 23, 2015
Apr 22, 2015 Selling H Blackhand Carries + Full Clear <Antisocial Club> of Hyjal, US 27th, are currently selling Heroic Blackhand kills and Full Heroic Blackrock Foundry clears with loot. Our time slots: As we are a US based guild, unfortunately our times slots might be a little inconvenient for some people. Fridays and Tuesdays 12pm - 4pm (GMT +10 or Barthilas Server time) Our next available full clear with loot is Friday, May 8th 12pm GMT +10. We currently only have a slot for a Protector Tier Leather wearer (or any agi dps if you do not care for tier). What you get: Our friendly 10/10M raiders will carry you quickly and efficiently with no effort required on your part! Ahead of the Curve achievements. All loot from trash drops. All loot from boss via your proffered loot system + coin. Prices: Heroic Blackhand kills are 45k each, and each run is expected to take approximately 20 minutes. Full clears are prices at 180k, with a max of 3 buyers (one for each tier piece) and no shared buyer loot. Gold can be paid via a Barthilas toon, or if you would prefer, you can make an alt on US-Hyjal and pay with Wow-tokens. Please add myself, Lukaz#1478 for more information.Lukas3 Apr 22, 2015
Apr 21, 2015 Server Times Hey guys, I was just wondering, I'm from Brizzy, what time would the servers be coming up? (I'm not too good at time conversion) it's 11 PM nowNamya5 Apr 21, 2015
Apr 21, 2015 Ban the Botts . Battle grounds is where a majority of botts are . 10 man bg 6 or 7 is normally botts . we are legal legit customers . and want to be heard . $16.50 a month . Botts are hacked acounts or player with credit cards wanting it easy an free with armor on their character . well BooHoo .Ban the Companies you bought in Tokens Blizzard for a reason .Now just to Ban the Botts , chase their Ip adress . you do with normal legal players . i want gear but i dont want the botts im sure many agree . great Token system ,but if i take 2min out of my time to report player as cheating at least you can do is look it up an ban them. ps botts run in a pack a group in bgs and always run towwards a fight for free honor kills as a group .Ban The Botts !Cutspinedan1 Apr 21, 2015
Apr 21, 2015 Bit of a Winge.. So I'm in a social guild that raids... We've been raiding with various incarnations of a raid team since Dragon Soul. We're also on a connected server, Gundrak being linked with Jubei'Thos... And it sounds counter productive, but I swear the ease and availability of the pugging system at the moment is killing regular raid groups. We've gone through several tanks in the last four months for various reasons (real life is a real pain in the butt!) and just haven't had any luck finding a permanent replacement tank or third healer for our core groups, generally having to pug twice a week for these spots. The people we get through the LFG function are generally pretty awesome, but it gets tiring after a while teaching the exact same thing week in week out to someone different each time. What do you guys think? I think that the LFG system is slowly killing out the more laid back raid groups. We're not after seeing mythic this patch, we'd just like to put a decent dent in heroic before the next raid but when every solid person we find would just rather pug it in their own time... Arrggghhh!Llamms1 Apr 21, 2015
Apr 19, 2015 So where's the MAIN Oceanic-US ms lag topic? Finally got hit with the issue. Finally. And it hit like a tank. I'd like to report what happened, but there's...SO MANY topics to choose from and lots of "nothing can be done"s, and I'd like to find the PROPER topic to report stuff in currently. Not like I can do anything else for the next half hour, since I decided to be polite and leave my dungeon group so I didn't drag them down...and got the deserter debuff.Wolveine1 Apr 19, 2015
Apr 19, 2015 Selling Spectral Tiger TCG mount any server i have acquired this TCG card and would like to sell it for gold :) im asking for 650k for the epic tiger and 400k non epic tiger. i can deliver this mount to any server or faction it doesnt matter if you have the gold i will come lol if you are interested in either one of these mounts my battle tag is, Timbear#1717Fälse2 Apr 19, 2015
Apr 18, 2015 LF SINGAPOREANS ON VIEWQWEST FIBRE i need a favour from you if you're on viewqwest fibre optics conn. pls msg me ingame my btag is #jonlims1635. if you can help me with this small little favour you will be duly rewarded for just a few mins of yr time. no more than 5mins. token of appreciation frm me will come in the form of gold or real money. will be explained once you msg me ingame. easy monney. for sg. singaporeans. only.Elspethx0 Apr 18, 2015
Apr 18, 2015 Want to Re-roll... Just for something new to do, I mainly play horde, so I will probably roll Alliance. Any Oceanic guilds that anybody can reccommend? I'm looking for motivation to continue playing the game. I have only just recently come back, and im already feeling a big of boredom seeping in again. Any ideas or motivational goals you can share?Swiftbledz6 Apr 18, 2015
Apr 17, 2015 Shameless advertisement =) Howdy, One of our core raiders have been making mythic kill videos, I know this sounds super duper "Look at me! Look at me!" Noooo man, he puts the effort to record and I think he should get some publicity out of it. So with that said if you have some time could you guys check out the Youtube channel? https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdBTBA9lh8L7bi8jh9erO5Q He's about to put up a mythic thogar video eventually today. Thanks guys! =)Yicken2 Apr 17, 2015
Apr 17, 2015 Get your servers sorted Your connection from Barth to american servers in arena at the moment is retarded it is completely unplayable with 500+ ms on every american server. Connection is fine when sitting on OCE servers go to american and its unplayable. This is the worst I have ever seen itQñg4 Apr 17, 2015
Apr 17, 2015 Weird problem Okay, I'm an America living in China. I can log onto America Realms just fine, but when I try to log onto an Oceanic realm, my game crashes. I have 8 toons on Frostmourne. What's the deal? I was playing just fine 12 hours ago on Frostmourne, but now I can't. Plus, it says all the Oceanic servers realm populations have dropped significantly. Frostmourne used to say high but now it says medium and won't let me log on. All the other realms say low. The servers in Americas still read what they did yesterday. Is my game bugged? Should I reinstall? What's up?Coronakiller1 Apr 17, 2015
Apr 16, 2015 Option to filter raid finder by oce/na server Yo, Like the title says I'm interested in knowing if a filter for the raid finder is possible at all. Possibly just a tick box that says N/A only OCE only something like that. I mean I can live with playing on west coast servers at 150 - 200ms but there are some (east coast / central?) servers that are pushing the 400 - 500 mark which is just unreasonable. Instead of spending an hour or so to sift through random pre-mades it would be nice to be able to eliminate the NA servers with just a tick of a box. That being said it's not like I don't want to raid with American's or what not it's just the ms is unbearable sometimes. Cheers.Fourcheese2 Apr 16, 2015
Apr 16, 2015 thinking of moving to a new realm? what is a ok raiding realm i just what to move but i dont care where toShadowhuntx1 Apr 16, 2015
Apr 16, 2015 Singapore Australia sub cable link down again submarine cable link between sg and perth down again? home and world latency for me went up ingame. on singtel here. any official word like the last time on australian forums?Elspethx7 Apr 16, 2015
Apr 16, 2015 Bored with DK, thinking of re-rolling This isn't a "what class do I pick" topic. I'm already keen to return to a Hunter, plus I've got the gold and the heirlooms to get it through. A L90 Boost purchase should make all of that easier too. No, what I'm after here is advice or something, I guess. I've been with my DK for months now, and you'll see how much he has progressed gear wise. Perhaps unwisely, I started using him as my main because I was sick of the dungeon/LFR queue times for DPS. Although tanking came with its own dilemmas, namely the stress that the role can induce. Also, after seeing what Hellfire Citadel is capable of, I'm scared (in a sense) of tanking it, be it LFR or otherwise. EDIT: Having to grind again for the legendary ring and re-recruit all those followers, as well as equip them to high levels, seems annoying if I re-roll. As DPS, I have less stress but have to wait in queues longer, but as a tank, I have more stress but have to wait much less time in queues. That's how I've experienced it. Ultimately though, it's been said to play what you enjoy, and I did have a thing for Hunters back in MoP; oh how they could stand back and shoot a target while their pet mauled it to death.Nuvano1 Apr 16, 2015
Apr 15, 2015 anyone want to reroll? just came back to the game and was wondering if anyone want to level with me on Barthilas or frostmourne my Btag name is ghostpants#11999 if you want to add mePàndâ0 Apr 15, 2015
Apr 14, 2015 Oceanic World PvP at Halaa Alliance will be planting our banner in Halaa, Old Nagrand, Outlands. We challenge all Horde to come and try to take it from us. Also, any other Alliance who wish to participate are welcome too. We start at 7:30pm server time, tonight.Deathgun5 Apr 14, 2015
Apr 14, 2015 poll: is WoW a single-player game? The question being asked is whether WoW is really a single-player games where other players are purely an inconvenience that steals quest mobs and quest drops from you. Since I can't create a poll on this forum anyone who wants to vote will need to reply.Ozburn5 Apr 14, 2015
Apr 13, 2015 AUS LAG could we xfer? Due to the complete lack of feedback from Blizzard regarding this ongoing crippling issue for all AUS players would a possible solution be for us to transfer to US servers? Just a thought. Im not sure on the technical side of whats happening.Gorethunk3 Apr 13, 2015
Apr 13, 2015 selling battle pets jademist dancer 2k ominous flame 2k lvl 25 chaos pup 3k sunreaver micro sentry 1k phoenix hatchlng 1kGelmoriann1 Apr 13, 2015
Apr 13, 2015 LFM WoD Rare Mount Camping Hi all, As I cannot possibly cover all these spawn points I'd like to get a lot more people on my friends list, and we can all together help get the rare spawns across WoD. Add me on Shimils#1745 if you're interested. The idea is simple... see a mount and call it out over realid and invite anyone interested to group. If possible we will summon those interested. We wait till everyone is there then kill the rare for a 100% chance for everyone to get the mount! Add me! Cheers, Shmiles.Shmiles0 Apr 13, 2015
Apr 13, 2015 dont know about server have issues with wow i have had issues since last night 1 pm sever time world lat. 310 ms home is 375 ms net here has been fine but keep getting kick of every five min i have tryed repairing wow trew battle net with no pravale not any help trying to reinstall as i get kick off by wow this is funny since battle net all i have had are headaches never spend more time off then on wowArtamus0 Apr 13, 2015
Apr 12, 2015 best realm for a Tagalog speaker? Any Filipinos playing together? puti ako pero gusto kong sumabay sa mga nagsasalita ng Tagalog.Fapnasty1 Apr 12, 2015