Oceanic General Discussion

Sep 14, 2015 Further Merging of Oceanic Servers Kind of hoping for a blue post on this. Are there any plans of merging more servers together, particularly servers with a highly disproportionate horde/alliance ratio in order to alleviate the issue? http://www.wowprogress.com/realms/rank/oc My server Connected Thaurissan has roughly a 10:1 ratio in favour of horde which I feel is detrimental to the game experience. Does anyone else feel the same? Maybe it's just the vanilla player in me but I really want the world to at least feel slightly dangerous to be in. When in Tanaan I'd be lucky to see a couple of Alliance, who wouldn't fight in fear of being destroyed by the 10 horde nearby. Where is this war we signed up for?!Shamboozle7 Sep 14, 2015
Sep 14, 2015 What does ANZ think of Legion? No comments on Legion yet? What do you think guys and girls? http://us.battle.net/wow/en/legion/ Full stream for all the info https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1WIEl4hRvA ________________________________________________ Twitter: @Narull | ANZ MVP There not spelling mistakes, Im speaking 'Ye Olde English'Narull24 Sep 14, 2015
Sep 14, 2015 Oceanic world Lag since Patch Is it just me or is the world MS just broken atm I can't do !@#$ in gameLively15 Sep 14, 2015
Sep 12, 2015 BG/Arena/ World lag Can we get an update or something on when this is going to be fixed? It is literally making the game unplayable.Okaycool0 Sep 12, 2015
Sep 12, 2015 Arena Queue Times?? Literally sit in 5 minute queues now at 1750 rating??? I would of thought that would be the most popular? Does no one play this game anymore??Sniztricks0 Sep 12, 2015
Sep 11, 2015 WTB RBG 1k8 Im lookin for some group can carry me up to 1k8 rank to buy Banana xmog set by gold. Im Holy Paladin with almost full ss2 gear. Plaese leave your bnet below.Tuyhòa0 Sep 11, 2015
Sep 11, 2015 (Guide) Surviving in Latin American Servers A while ago, I started this toon on Quelthalas a Latin American Servers. And learned many things in order to progress in a Latin American Server without knowing spanish. Here it goes, up to now I only have step 1 of the guide but as I progress with this character I´ll eventually update the guide. Guide on how to survive in Latin American servers Have you ever felt the need to create a toon in a spanish speaking server, but you don´t know how to speak spanish? Are servers in Spain too far? Do not worry my good friend, here are 5 simple steps to succesfully survive and even join a guild to do progression bosses. Step 1: The beginning When you start the first character in the server, it will be no different than doing it in a normal server. In this phase of your journey spanish will not be a problem as you won´t face many situations in which communication is needed. So try to avoid any of this situations and just do your quests. However if a situation pops up and you must speak, don´t panick. Here are some pre-prepared phrases for you to complete. Asking help "Buenos días/tardes/noches, tengo una pregunta. " *Wait for answer whatever it is; if he or she stays it means he/she will answer the question "¿Dónde esta ______?" or "¿Sabes como hacer esta misión ______? And you finish with a "Gracias" In addition you have 100 levels to obeserve customs and tradition.Thedkmeleé1 Sep 11, 2015
Sep 10, 2015 Stormbreaker title - sharing shards looking to see if anyone is still trying to farm for this title, mainly the "these mogu have got to go-gu" achievement to see if anyone would like to share shards and reduce the wait time. bnet - #kazoo6238Pineorange0 Sep 10, 2015
Sep 9, 2015 Garrison Ability Hi guys, I have completed all quests on my character Bustop, I have also transferred him over to the alliance but now in nagrand it wont allow me to use my garrison ability ? would anyone know anything about this ?Bustop1 Sep 9, 2015
Sep 9, 2015 WTF BGS LATENCY as the title states wats up with these stupid world latencys in bgs and no not the little 100-150 its 200-250 which is the biggest joke you cant do !@#$ i dont care how good you say you are thats just way to high blizzard need to do something about it we pay just as much as the americans do a month so start looking after us to bull%^-*Meanmaorii1 Sep 9, 2015
Sep 9, 2015 New Friends I am looking for some new friends that are from Australia and wanting to do stuff like old raids for transmog and mount runs.if you are also looking for what i am looking for please add my battle tag johncena#6954 And before anyone says anything about my battle tag yes i am a fan of john cena and WWEClanash1 Sep 9, 2015
Sep 9, 2015 WOTLK Guild, Lvl 80 raiding recreate. Hey all, I was wondering if I was to make a guild based on just lvl 80's, to re-create the WOTLK Expansion. I will be focussing on the raids and dungeons for those who enjoyed the specific Expansion. I was thinking to get players of obviously level 80, no higher, to turn off the experience, and join in on Versing the lich king the proper intended way. If anyone is interested in it, or have any questions or tips/hints, feel free commenting or messaging me. to be done im needed numbers on those willing to join in, and also the faction, server etc.. players within the game needed will be those who know the expac , to make it easier to teach and show others the Lich kings Wrath. Officers and all towards the guild are required.. hoping to get this up and running within the next month or so. If I end up getting the numbers required then ill be happy writing up How this is going to be done and the requirements/rules :) Happy hearing from u all and Enjoy ur gametime :) No hate please all, just in it to play it and have a good time like the rest of you :)Elysìum4 Sep 9, 2015
Sep 8, 2015 Story Lores (Quests, Dungeons, Etc.) I think i am not following the story arc ever since i started with level 1. I ended up going to another area for leveling as i use the Adventure Guide as my reference. Is there any way on how am i going to track down the story of my race since that i am already level 64?Maxcav0 Sep 8, 2015
Sep 8, 2015 Share the love achievement! Is anyone able to help me out with the share the love achievement? Nearly completed the glory of the raider just need help with this, message me so we can arrange a time. Cheers :)Snobscriller1 Sep 8, 2015
Sep 8, 2015 Lagging in instances Is it just me or has there been a lot of lag during a random instance. Every time i join a group i get teamed up with Americans. I often get ping of 200 upwards. Anyone else having this issueVastein1 Sep 8, 2015
Sep 8, 2015 LFM: challenge mode Hi guys, I totally missed out on MOP CMs and don't want to make the same mistake in WoD. Have watched all videos on challenge modes and would like to LFM for healer and ranged dps. Doesn't matter if you've no relevant experience, just watch the videos and have skype. I am usually on at 10pm-1am ST. Hit me up. Thanks for reading. #joel1315Abbuden10 Sep 8, 2015
Sep 7, 2015 PvP Help. I am looking to focus on PvP again, it's been a while since I was serious about it. Is there anyone willing to lend a hand or maybe do some arena for !@#$z & gigz? Please note, I am pretty bad atm.Kitura2 Sep 7, 2015
Sep 7, 2015 2H Weapon with Int. Do they exist at 650 ilvl and up? If so where/how do I get one. Not looking to start an kind of discussion on does/donts as a holy paly but I am wanting one regardless. Currently 675 ilvl. Thanks.Aransun2 Sep 7, 2015
Sep 7, 2015 [H] <Wheres The Rum Gone> 12/13H RECRUITING! Horde Oceanic Barthilas What we are immediately after Hpally - Spriest - Rogue - Mage - Ele shaman/Resto offspec Semi chilled no rage guild but we get stuff done, wanting to recruit a decent holy pally and a variety of dps for our H archimonde and mythic prog, . A recently reformed guild and in very little time have pushed through heroic content very fast with our core group but we still have a few holes to fill. We raid 3 nights a week 7pm server time wens thurs sun. All we ask is u turn up to every raid ready to go on time and have a good freindly approach, a sense of humour helps as we have a few interesting characters. Hit me up either on here or in-game dont be shy :) will consider any ilvl above 700 and any class/spec aslong as you can hold your own, gears going to waste so dont muck aboutSiico0 Sep 7, 2015
Sep 6, 2015 [ALLIANCE] [OCEANIC] DW Frost DK LF 2s / 3s Wanting to climb to 2k. Flexible on comps. Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/frostmourne/Southafrika/simple BTAG: Aesthetics#6192Southafrika0 Sep 6, 2015
Sep 6, 2015 Disgusting The way they treat us with crappy servers, which seem to resort back to US servers all the time! cannot even ashran PVP outside of US physical servers!!! Why dont u just give us our own oceanic asia pacific battlegroup?? All asia pascific australia and NZ more than enough players in this region to have our own battlegroup, just please stop making me play on servers which make me PVP in 200+ ping Its not hard for a multi billion dollar company to do for its relatively large customer baseKydo8 Sep 6, 2015
Sep 6, 2015 Happy Father's Day Today is Father's Day in Australia. So, Happy Father's Day to all the dads out there!Jiiyu1 Sep 6, 2015
Sep 6, 2015 Thoughts on Frostmourne (Horde side) Hi everyone, just wanted to get some discussion rolling on your general thoughts on the horde community on Frostmourne. Obviously i'm aware of the faction imbalance (this isn't really an issue for me as all heroes must overcome overwhelming odds, yes?) but I want to know what people from the server think of the size of the Horde population without just comparing it to alliance. Are there many higher end guilds on horde? Eager to discuss peoples opinions and experiences with Horde on Frosty. (Hoping to gain some assurance that there is a healthy and varied community here, also if anyone can shed knowledge on what servers frost is currently merged with i'd appreciate that info).Heddles1 Sep 6, 2015
Sep 4, 2015 Upcoming Mounts? Dear Blizzard Please make a Flying Carpet mount... for TWO! Promote players to engage each other in multiplayer community.Illanare4 Sep 4, 2015
Sep 3, 2015 Fullest/Busiest Servers Hey guys, I was wondering what the busiest/fullest/with most amount of people, servers are for Oceania or with significant Oceania players, PVE and PVP respectively. My server always seems so dead. RegardsGevy2 Sep 3, 2015
Sep 3, 2015 Why is Frostmourne filled with idiots? :3 Let's take a look at the realm Frostmourne (probably the worst realm you could ever transfer to given the amount of stupid people on it). I played on frostmourne for around 6 months and dropped a good 150 USD just to send myself back to sargeras because that realm was just horrible as far as the community goes. I wonder who else agrees with me that 85% of the frostmourne players just have no idea how to 1. Not be terrible at the game 2. Ruin the game for other people by running their mouth 3. Just all around not be mental. I can't be the only person thinking this :D Go go go.Küry23 Sep 3, 2015
Sep 2, 2015 PvP and PvE territorial war for GUILDS PvP and PvE territorial war I'm proposing an extra competition system between the pvp and pvp guild, where no one would be required to participate, being able to keep playing without the concerns of being or not in the middle of a war, as it happens in most of MMos, such as perfect world, line age and 2, last war and so many others) I believe that territory conquest system would be a great booste up for both pvp and pve, creating a competition on your realm like no other (instead of competing with other realm players like arenas and rbgs) How to do it? First of all, we need two different types of territorial wars, one for pvp and another one for pve: PvP: If you pay attention, each battleground is located in a different territory of the game, so why not use a territorial war? Each territory has its corresponding battleground (11) + 3 not battleground territory but witch could be used for the war (Wintersgrasp, Tolbarad and Ashran), and the best part is that since we have different amount of players on each guild that would give a chance for small guilds on 10x or 15x territories, and the 40x territories for the big ones. The battle itself could be just a single match or best of 3, best of 3 for small battlegrounds like warsong and single match for big battlegrounds like Isle of Conquest. Also teres arenas who could represent the 5x territories. Just reminding that theres games like "pw" where the territorial war is 80x well organized, so the amount of players is not an excuse for not working (Actually, the small territorial war I remember played on other games was 50x50) PvE We could use the chalenge mode system, where each dungeoun has it own territory , so just like on challenge mode, the group who finishes it fastest would have the territory for a weeek. Since we have the time walk then the amount of territory for pve would be huge but you could off course make that number small setting this valid just for cataclysm, pandaria and wod dungeouns. Also to separate the big guilds from the small ones we coul have raids in the same system as the challenge mode, and the group who beat it first would take the territory. There are different size raids, like molten core (40 players), but off course blizzard would decide witch raids and dungeons would be avaiable for territorial war. To join a territorial war PvP: to joinn a territorial war, the guild master would have to register the guild itself on a specific npc. Since the pvp npc is only one, a different guild would be able to challenge it by placing a bid , and the highest bid would be able to attack the territory. Each guild can attack just one territory by week. Exta toughts: If a guild is not contested on that territory, it would have to face a random team from the battleground finder) PvE: Like the challenge mode, but weekly and scheduled (like a appointment on the guilds callendar, for "territorial dungeons bc on saturday, 7pm to 8pm , lk dungeouns on sunday 7pm to 8pm"). Keep in mind that the guild can have only one territory at the same time Each person could join a territorial war until the guild of one of his toons get a territory. If you have 11 toons and the guild of your 8th toon gets a territory, then all your other toons wont be able to join the territorial war To keep the beef between the faction, only the guilds from the other faction can bid for the fight. If the horde is keeping the territory, then only alliance can challenge it Rewards for the territory owners 1 up to 10% of the loot and sales on the territory would go to the guilds bank (a good idea would be if it was possible to set this straight for the repair funds, and could be used only for that) Free teleport for the dominated territory Guild base A place where the guild members gather. It could be on one of the territory cities or a special place made just for it, witch would be a good idea in pvp, since one guild territory could be attacked by the other guilds, giving the world pvp a boost. For pve, I would say a place before right next to the dungeon where only the guild members could enter. Every city on the territory would display the guild flag and some npcs with the guild tabard, for a status Name or guild symbol displayed on the map Thats the basic idea, any help would be appreciatedMaurogxm1 Sep 2, 2015
Sep 1, 2015 RP server for Oceanic i recently discovered my love for Roleplaying on WoW, i feel as if im a part of the world itself. I was recently playing on Moon Guard to test it out, and it was awesome, i regularly play on Frostmourne, but must realms on Oceanic is just PvP or Normal, i think its time for an RP server on Oceanic, as much as i like MG, the ms issues just gets me down, as i'm more delayed than everyone else. C'mon Blizzard, we need this one!Ðommy0 Sep 1, 2015
Sep 1, 2015 WORLD WAR = WORLD PVP = EVENT ANNOUNCEMENT . WORLD WAR = WORLD PVP = EVENT ANNOUNCEMENT . November 18 - December 2nd REVISION 1.0 (complete) ORIGIONAL POST: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/18695103806?page=1#1 Please: UPVOTE + REQUEST STICKY ================================================================== WORLD WAR = WORLD PVP = EVENT ANNOUNCEMENT ================================================================== ... ================================================================== Event Information ================================================================== ... CHECK MAIN POST FOR MORE INFORMATION!Vvar0 Sep 1, 2015
Aug 31, 2015 Farewell to our Land Bound Friends A thread for us all to bid farewell to those land dwelling noble steeds who have taken us across Draenor these past 10 months. See you in Legion friends!Narisko0 Aug 31, 2015
Aug 31, 2015 LFM is tedious Hi guys, just want to discuss if you guys actually have problem LFM in game. It seems it is hard to organize groups, even with the LFG tool that allows for cross server partying. The question is: Do you guys actually have problems looking for members to do challenge modes? For me it seems incredibly difficult to find ranged DPS and Healers. Not sure if it is a thaurissan/dreadmaul problem or a game wide phenomena... How is it for the rest of you guys who actually roam the forums?Abbuden0 Aug 31, 2015
Aug 26, 2015 <Entropy> Sales Please refer to our guild website for sales enquirers. http://www.entropywow.com/c/mythic-pve-sales-gold-cmsBooze6 Aug 26, 2015
Aug 26, 2015 Daily Resets... Are they back to N.A. times? Because an hour and 22 minutes ago, I believe I got my profession cooldowns reset...which corresponds to N.A. reset times. None of the resets are making sense anymore. Note: May be related to the whole thing to do with Garrisons, too. It may be a more recent issue that cropped up with the maintenance.Wolveine5 Aug 26, 2015
Aug 26, 2015 look for Chinese pvp looking for a chinese pvp player to go bgs and arena , push some rating .Alloces2 Aug 26, 2015
Aug 23, 2015 <Wild Card> WTS H HFC + BH mount Starting up carry runs of Heroic HFC, as we did in BRF. Fridays at 7:30pm AEST, on Frostmourne server, Alliance side. 400k for full H 13/13 with all your main spec loot Master Looted to you. Only take 1 per armor/token class. Also selling Personal Loot H Archimonde runs for 100k - these personal runs are done after our main Master Loot run, at around 10-10:30pm AEST. Also selling Blackhand mounts for 400k. Monday 6:30pm AEST on Frostmourne. Add me Arcadus#6701 to leave deposit (20% deposit required, rest paid on night).Arcadus8 Aug 23, 2015
Aug 23, 2015 LF Gold CM Group (GMT+8 Perth/SG) Looking to find a group of people who would like to do gold CMs. Brewmaster tank here so hit me up at kjazetti#1487 and let's get them down!Kjazetti0 Aug 23, 2015
Aug 22, 2015 Oceanic RP Guild - <Anuthalas Talah> Kaesius peered over the green landscape, pausing over the ruins of Feathermane. The remains of the once proud military fort reminded him of that the Feralas he knew was gone. Once the naga attacked, he had been called to serve in Mount Hyjal to support the assault on Deathwing. But now, years after Malfurion had welcomed his kind back to Darnassus, he had finally returned... but to what? "We cannot fail," Kaesius says aloud. "Time," replied a nearby druid, "In time the union of our teachings will aide us in this quest." The mage held his gaze. "Anu'thalas talah." "Anu'thalas talah," the druid replied. -------------- <Anuthalas Talah> is a new, late night US/Oceanic time RP guild on Emerald Dream! (Based in AUS!) "Anu'thalas talah" translates to "For the Kingdom's survival," or, more literally, "For the survival of the Kingdom" in Darnassian. With the Night Elves losing their immortality, the guild will focus on working towards the ultimate quest to restore it. This is not a quest for power, but instead we want to explore the past and present of Night Elves by tapping into the rich lore of the Night Elf's former kingdom on Kalimdor. There is much more to the Night Elves than Darnassus, the Dark Shore and Ashenvale! Additionally, since we will plan events based on Oceanic time, it offers us a unique opportunity to roleplay when the Night Elves are at their best: night. We are still forming ideas for events and would like to extend our invitation to those who would like to join us in a great new Night Elf roleplaying experience! Do note that Anuthalas Talah is Night Elf only, and will also not be accepting monks or death knights either (sorry!). If you are interested please leave a comment or find me in-game! Anu'thalas talah!Kaesius0 Aug 22, 2015
Aug 22, 2015 Healing in HFC I feel useless. I feel like what Raids need most is HoTs in HFC. i often find myself just spamming Renew, which is normal but i thought i might as well be a Druid. Most of the encounters have soo many debuffs on players and i feel it would be better if i was a Druid. Thoughts?Vought1 Aug 22, 2015
Aug 21, 2015 Oceanic Servers Are they any good; I play in Quelthalas and currently looking for other servers?Thedkmeleé3 Aug 21, 2015
Aug 21, 2015 Oceanic RP Server Please, I know you view these forums. Can you please please inform the blizzard server owners or what ever, to add an australian rp server!Mekkafuse2 Aug 21, 2015
Aug 21, 2015 Rogue LFGuild Bonjour, je viens de commencer wow sur le serveur oceanique Thaurissan, et j'aimerais savoir si il existe une guilde francophone qui recruterais un joueur de plus. (peu importe le serveur) je vie en nouvelle calédonie, ma time zone est +11 salomon et je suis disponible tout les soirs jusqu'a tres tard! pvp ou pve ! mon bnet : cowdenc#2355 ------------------------------------- hello, i just started over oceanic server thaurissan which is mainly pvp oriented, i'd like to know if there is a french speaking guild that recruit any more member. (not only on this server of course) my time zone is +11 solomon, im free all the week over week ends; i can plain all night long if that's requiered my bnet is cowdenc#2355 /cheer !Zogzogg0 Aug 21, 2015
Aug 20, 2015 Oceanic - Paid for Virtual ticket and Goodies Just thought I'd let people know the prices as they sit because of Aussie Dollar collapse. Virtual Blizzcon ticket: $54.95 AU Goodie bag with postage to Victoria: $48.64 AU In case people were wondering the Aussie prices. Cheers.Ytsirk1 Aug 20, 2015
Aug 20, 2015 New flying mount idea I had a dream recently about a flying mount I was using. It was pretty cool and definitely had great amusement factor. It was only when I woke up to the real world that it obviously occurred to me the mount didn't exist, and would never exist, unless I did something about it. Nothing ventured, nothing gained. The flying mount from the dream was a magic flying carpet but it wasn't made using Tailoring (I'll come to this point later). What was special about the carpet was that it wasn't an entire carpet, like the Tailoring ones, but instead was a mere fragment of one, that over time had been whittled down until only a corner remained. But it still worked! (You just had less to hold on to). When I woke up I thought about it and wondered how difficult would it be to implement, in-game. Here is what I concluded: 1. The carpet itself could be as small or as big as the devs wanted to make it, but the smaller the better, for amusement sake. It would look like a corner segment of an existing magic flying carpet. Simple enough, there are lots of small clickable/retrievable/pick-up-able items in the game. 2. Flight-wise what you would see (and here the bulk of the amusement factor would come into play) would be your character holding on, for dear life, to the small piece of magic flying carpet. The mechanics of your toon in flight I imagined to be akin to the same thing you'd see when your character is falling from a great height. Again, simple enough surely to marry that mechanic to a small flying mount. 3. The why of it all...so here is this mount that doesn't exist, which I still find awesome, hence a means to explain how it could come to be. You wouldn't make it, you'd un-make it. And here's how: though I didn't have a way to explain where it came from, the thought occurred to me to design a back story to it and therefore a quest chain. Simply put - you'd travel the worlds with an existing, nondescript magic flying carpet, visiting different NPCs, and each one you visit would receive another piece of the carpet. Sort of remembrance or payment for some past event. Perhaps someone is employing you to undertake this task and in return you get to keep the last piece. Effectively a gathering-mats-for-your-mount-quest-chain in reverse. There could be additional elements to the chain to make it a bit more challenging...maybe find the right pair of mystical scissors necessary for cutting up the magic carpet, I don't know. Anyway, I'm just putting it out there. I wanted to share the dream because I found it amusing and thought others might too. And yes, there's always the slimmest, merest sliver of an outside chance that it might get picked up and optioned for a new mount in the next xpac : ) Dreams are free.Paralytix1 Aug 20, 2015
Aug 19, 2015 Server Balancing. Eventually you will have to cap the amount of Alliance players and force players to swap to horde. You cannot let the game continually swing in favour of one faction while the other dies out. Pro's and Con's of current gameplay? Alliance: PVE: Lots of players, fast queues. PVP: Slow quques, 90% win rate Horde: PVE: Slow queues, low players PVP: Fast queues, low win rate. fix. nao.Valkion6 Aug 19, 2015
Aug 19, 2015 Oceanic servers, but US instances? I queued up into a challenge mode today with a group full of Australian players, on Australian servers. We get in and we notice spells aren't as responsive as in Draenor. And it's because for some reason our group was put into an American instance server instead of an Oceanic one. Why? Please fix this.Gore72 Aug 19, 2015
Aug 19, 2015 Oceanic RP I see a couple threads regarding oceanic RP servers once in a while, decided to resub and throw out a line in case anyone is interested. This character, going to be my new main, is on a US server but I thought I might be able to scrounge together a couple of Aus/NZ players to get a group or guild of sorts going on WrA. Btag is Sinji#1892 if anyone wants to discuss it further.Telshias2 Aug 19, 2015
Aug 19, 2015 Oceanic Aeonaxx My friend and I have been camping both the PvP and PvE cross-realms for the past two weeks. Neither of us have seen of heard of an Aeonaxx spawn or a Bloodseeker spawn. Just wondering if anyone has seen or heard about either in the past week. It's much harder to track no with cross-realm as well as the unknowing level 82s that think they can kill Aeonaxx and cause it to despawn.Kiyanee2 Aug 19, 2015
Aug 19, 2015 What i hope for in legion. Progression, and PVE content OTHER than raids that will STILL be effective in gearing. I work 5 days a week, 10-12 hours a day. Playing WoW is currently hard, due to work schedules, and I am hoping legion will cater for everyone. Take Cataclysm for Example. Heroic Dungeon gear was high enough ilvl for CURRENT tier raids, Where as in WoD, heroic gear was just trash. Once you had 660+ilvl (pretty damn simple), there was no reason to do pre-mythic dungeons in the game again, ever. And mythic dungeons were weekly lockouts... You had to rely on drops from LFR/Norm/Heroic/Mythic raids just to get upgrades, or go grind 10 hours a day for baleful items for apex crystals. Please, make dungeons relevant for the ENTIRE xpac please. I don't wan to get left behind again due to weekly lockouts...Valkion2 Aug 19, 2015
Aug 19, 2015 What is PDT. Why do they use a local time zone for a global game? What is wrong with using UTC or the old GMT, that way it would be simple to work out what is going on. I know my time co-ordinate is UTC +10Athundar7 Aug 19, 2015
Aug 19, 2015 I submit for your approval the following; Not sure if the wider community of World of Warcraft is aware (or want to be made aware) of this, but I'd just like to say that there is a constant barrage of abuse coming from a large percentage of the Jubei'thos population towards all Gundrak players, and here are two of the latest gems; [16:51:43] [2] [Crunchnuts-Jub]: gundrakians are like the black people of the world [16:56:46] [2] [Crunchnuts-Jub]: gundraks are those orphans that never get adopted I would think this kind of blatant racism and abuse would not be tolerated. If you feel it's necessary to make an impartial judgement, just make a Horde character on Gundrak and sit in trade for a few hours and watch the chat scroll by for a little while, you'll see the kind of abuse the population of Gundrak put up with on a daily basis. I know that the ignore function is in place for a reason, but the ignore list has a cap. That should tell you that there is something wrong and needs to be done. Thanks for your time and warm regards, Exsânguinate-Gundrak For more information; consult the following forum posts (Some made on our home discussion thread) http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/15700056500 http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/15700046075 http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/15700616722Exsânguinate10 Aug 19, 2015