Oceanic General Discussion

Jun 30, 2015 Cmon blizz it's Prime Time Will there ever be a day when our servers don't go offline in the middle of prime gaming time? I know it's a lot to ask and there aren't really any Aussie/Kiwi players but could we maybe just trial it in 5 years time? /RiotUltraflash11 Jun 30, 2015
Jun 30, 2015 Missing 200 Draenic Dust I just bought 200 Draenic Dust 'bout 10 minutes ago, received from mailbox, ported back to my garrison, checked my bags and it disappeared. I had my original 155 draenic dust still there. Somethings up.Salledam1 Jun 30, 2015
Jun 30, 2015 Latency question Hello, i was wondering if anyone has any experience or is actively raiding from the US on the oceanic region. I'm trying to get an idea of what to expect regarding UI delay & also latency. Thanks in advance for the info! Best, - CoconutCocönut1 Jun 30, 2015
Jun 30, 2015 Class Upgrades, or Class Advancements. I cannot speak for the entire World of Warcraft community, but i can speak for some agree with the following text. I think many of us can agree that when you are in the character creation screen you see, hunter, say, and you think, wow cool I get to use bows and guns and other ranged abilities. Lvl 1:Hunter, lvl 20 you're still a hunter. Wow look at you, you're lvl 60 and you're still a hunter... And Oh my god I finally reached 100 and i'm still a freaking hunter. I believe that a class upgrading system. If you do not understand or are somewhat interested in this notion please keep reading and I assure you you shall be hooked. Imagine a storyline based on your class, that still manages to follow the entire storyline of wow, but for each separate class; And as you progress your class progresses into the ranks, from rogue to nightblade, to spellblade, to silent killer and maybe finish it out with assassin or something. Nothing is set in stone, you know, Squire, Knight, Chivalric Knight, Paladin. Perhaps, Brawler, fist fighter, Swift fighter, Monk. I do not intend this idea to be accepted by Blizzard as it does not follow Lore per say, though why should they care, they screwed it up with Mists and Warlords pretty bad so this should be a breeze. If you do support more satisfaction to the classes please get the word out!Etziel1 Jun 30, 2015
Jun 29, 2015 [A] LF Mage RMD 1750+ xp Looking for a mage with 1750+xp for WoD season 2 arena. We want to have a regular weekly arena session probably sunday/monday/tuesday nights. Pushing as high as we can get. Both me and my friend were 1750+ last season. Please be similar. No raging.Kaithness0 Jun 29, 2015
Jun 29, 2015 Boe change to kill guild repairs Please discuss on master thread http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/18194085603Thunderfall0 Jun 29, 2015
Jun 27, 2015 Oceanic Realm Faction/Population control. I for one would love to see the other Oceanic servers have both their populations and faction ratios balanced so Frostmourne isn't everyone's "go to" server... Before you all flame me I have multiple level 90s on Frostmourne and I'd love to migrate elsewhere but as it stands now I don't want to move my alliance characters to barth, jubei etc, (I actually like playing on the underdog side but 5v1s aren't exactly my idea of balanced.) nor should anyone else have to move their horde characters to alliance dominated realms (Unless they of course want to.) I've probably rambled on a bit here but basically instead of just piling more people onto Frostmourne get some designated faction changes / server transfers based on population numbers.. Nagrand and Saurfang seem to be on the right track, it's just a shame that they're both not PVP realms.Fantales20 Jun 27, 2015
Jun 27, 2015 Group Finder Can Oceanic servers please learn to use group finder? I have a character on US realms that has almost all the Shipyard plans, has almost all rep already done, and a bunch of other stuff in Tanaan. While my Oceanic based characters have just 1 plan....the easily solo-able one. Rep with the Saberon is painful at 30 per kill and how slow it is to solo. Was the same issue with Garrison bosses, I've only ever seen 1 on my Oceanic characters. Basically at the moment if you aren't in a highly active large guild on the Oceanic servers, you are in a worse position than being on a dead server US-side. You are getting less than half the game. On the US servers there is constantly rep grind groups, boss group, shipyard plan groups, open house garrisons, invasions, almost any content that is list-able. Why can't the Oceanic people do the same?Hellïsh4 Jun 27, 2015
Jun 25, 2015 [A] Recruiting for 6.2 PVP Top Tier is an Oceanic PVP guild on the Barthilas server. We have a small core of active players and are looking for some new recruits to expand our roster. We placed 2nd on Alliance and 3rd overall on server for RBGs with the season that just concluded, with several players set to receive Guardian title. We are seeking active PVP players of all classes who are looking to improve and progress with all things PVP. Our focus is on RBGs however we are increasing participation in Arena play also. Scheduled RBG runs take place each Sunday evening approx 7PM server time (late Sat night/early Sun morning US time). We also do alt runs and casual groups throughout the week where attendance permits. Even though we are an Australian guild, we welcome people of all nations, so if the times suit you please feel free to apply. If you wish to apply to the guild or discuss further, please leave your details below or contact me in game (btag melkatzig #1883)Hurtle1 Jun 25, 2015
Jun 25, 2015 LFM Norm/Heroic HFC Supreme Defiance is looking for some healers and DPS tonight and possibly sunday at 8pm - 11 PM Frostmourne server time In need of - Resto Druid/Shaman. Warlock/Boomkin/Spriest must be atleast 680, ready to get on TS3 and have pots and flasks also please take the time to look at some of the fights contact me at Lexzaar#6199Roanoa0 Jun 25, 2015
Jun 24, 2015 USA realms, your thoughts? I'm looking at trying something new and I want your opinion positive or negative. I'm thinking about playing on a USA realm that's really populated, the main reasons why I'm considering going Franco-American is that it's so hard to move stuff quickly on the auction house, I don't even care if I don't make that much gold as long as stuff sells, checking mailbox and having 600x - 1000x auctions unsold (24-48 hour time frame) is painful. I play Frostmourne Alliance and Barthilas Horde, Frostmourne items move fast as alliance but horde is where the struggle is. Raids, obviously the time difference may make it harder to find them, but if the population is crazy high than there would have to be some going on.. right? USA realms, obviously slower but acceptable? Community what are these Americans like? Let me know?! CheersSakyubasu5 Jun 24, 2015
Jun 24, 2015 Aeonaxx (Phosphorescent Stone Drake Mount) Killed on Thaurissan Server; 7:20pm Server timeGlïtch1 Jun 24, 2015
Jun 24, 2015 There is probably a topic on this already but who was the LEGEND on Australian (triple J) radio this morning? That was gold. Someone from 'Consortium' guild (not sure which server) rang in to talk about his raid tonight and it was hilarious. was replayed in the afternoon too.Forneus0 Jun 24, 2015
Jun 24, 2015 Thinking about realm change Just wondering what would be a good PvE Oceanic realm? Looking to get back into raiding on either the horde or the alliance as i havent raided properly since MoP. I'm somewhat casual because of my job (working on a fishing boat) so i'll be offline for 1-3 weeks at a time.Arytom0 Jun 24, 2015
Jun 24, 2015 Official ANZ 3v3 Arena Qualifier Announced! We are pleased to announce the first official World of WarCraft 3v3 Australia and New Zealand Arena qualifier! Working with our tournament partners ACL Pro, this Road to BlizzCon event is part of the World Arena Championship Series. Joining in is easy! Register your team of ANZ players on wowarena2015.aclpro.com.au then head to your local tournament gear vendor in-game. Kit up with some tournament gear and you are ready to go! Enchants are allowed and all Arena matches in the qualifier will be played on local Australian game servers. The top eight teams who compete will receive a Blizzard merchandise pack with the top team receiving paid flights and accommodation to participate in the Americas Championship later this year! The tournament will be held on July 18 and live cast from the ACL Pro studio in Sydney. Local twitch personality, Ryan ‘Chinglish’ Dingle and professional WoW Arena Shoutcaster Sid ‘SupaTease’ Compston from Global Cool Down TV will be calling the action. Games will be cast live on the official World of Warcraft broadcasting channel: http://www.twitch.tv/wow! For more information and terms and conditions head to wowarena2015.aclpro.com.au.Arcagnion2 Jun 24, 2015
Jun 24, 2015 Anthropology Research - Cydus Melbourne Hey! I'm an honours student studing anthropology who has been playing WoW for 6 years. I'm looking for anyone interested in participating who games at CYDUS gaming lounge! You would be helping me with my thesis by letting me observe you in Azeroth and offline at CYDUS while talking about your experiences virtually and non-virtually! Complete anonymity will be important. Hit me up at anthroresearch.wow@gmail.com for more info or check out the advertisement at CYDUS!Jasika4 Jun 24, 2015
Jun 24, 2015 Players killing NPC's Some Alliance bloke Dwarf Paladin was deliberately killing (repeatedly) an NPC at Crossroads that I was trying to collect a quest from. Now I have no problem with PVP, but if I wanted to PVP I would have joined a PVP server. Feeling very annoyed at this point because I ended up logging out of the game.Renisa2 Jun 24, 2015
Jun 22, 2015 Legacy of Northrend...80 raiding guild 80 Horde raiding guild for Thaurissan and Dreadmaul servers ! As someone who loved Wrath of the Lich King raids I would love to revisit it. I'm starting a guild on Thaurissan/Dreadmaul - (Legacy of Northrend) for the sole purpose of 80 raiding fully legit with the slight exception of Ring/neck enchants. Starting off with Naxx and following with Ulduar- Eye of Eternity-Onxiya- TOGC- ICC and Wrymrest etc. With following the gear proper progression pattern I myself have ignored doing ICC pre dungeons (Forge of Souls,Pit of Saron, Halls of Reflection, ) effectively sitting on ilvl 200 gear only. Following the raid progression the next gear increase will be ilvl 213 gear I am abit old fashioned how I like to raid because I have been playing from Vanilla all the way thru to present times and I would prefer only people who seek to revisit the challenge and skill of old raiding styles. If you are interested please add my real id idtrapthat#1882 and pst me in game. I have an 80 pally Tank/Heal with full enchanting/Jewel crafting to assist anyone with anything in those 2 people will need. I'm proposing a Sunday/Monday night raiding roster from 6pm-10pm effectively making 2 raid nights for 2 different raid groups as I am trying to cater to weekday and weekend warriors so to speak. This may change slightly to fit majority players. Rules for Raiding. 1, No Boa's (Defeats the purpose of raiding) 2. No WOD weapon enchants ( abit to overpowered) 3. Follow gear progression by the book (Eg not rocking up to Naxx in full 264+ gear from ICC) 4.Fresh 80 geared players only ( lets actually have a challenge and not a walk in the park ) 5. Majority enchants are allowed since they scale with level anyways making it more realistic. Hoping to meet some good people for some quality challenging raiding. Kind Regards Pallywyn Guild MasterPallywyn0 Jun 22, 2015
Jun 20, 2015 [A] <Paradox> 5/10M Recruiting for H HFC <Paradox> Is a semi-hardcore, focused progression raiding guild. We are currently 5/10 Mythic BRF. Jumping straight into Heroic HFC on the Wednesday of release. Currently we are recruiting to expand our team composition for fast progression into Mythic HFC. We are based on Frostmourne. ---- Raiding Schedule ---- All times based on Server Time which is +10GMT Monday - 7:00PM - 10:00PM Wednesday - 7:00PM - 10:00PM Thursday (OPTIONAL ALT RUN) - 7:00PM - 10:00PM Friday - 7:00PM - 10:00PM ---- Currently Recruiting ---- Warlock (Affliciton) Death Knight (Frost) We will be considering anyone who seems good. However, past raiding experience is preferred. ---- Personal Requirements ---- ~Reliable Attendance~ As you will be part of a Mythic Progression Guild, a fantastic amount of attendance is required to maintain a core spot. Obviously personal emergencies will be excused (we're not heartless). If you have work commitments or other matters that might take you from core nights regularly please still feel free to apply as a sub and we will fit you in where we can. ~Good Communication Skills~ As all fights are quite dexterous, we look for raiders who are able to call out things that other people might be missing/ give constructive suggestions so that progression can continue. You will need to know when to speak and when not to, as a chorus of people shouting can be quite distracting an lead to disaster. As we use Teamspeak 3, it is a REQUIREMENT than you have a Microphone and can respond, when spoken to via voice chat. As fun is a massive part of our raiding atmosphere, we like to joke around with each other. A good mature attitude towards humour and criticism from leaders/officers is required. If you cannot handle the odd "Oh that's BAD" joke, then this isn't the guild for you. ~Preparation~ Come completely prepared to every single raid night. Kitted out with; Pots, Elixirs, Seals and PERSONAL food. It is also a requirement to learn/know every single encounter within the current content completely before attending raids. We will not tolerate people who would hold up a raid night because they hadn't been bothered to learn. ---- How to Contact Paradox ---- You can contact any of the below people (In-Game, Email or BTag) if you wish to apply or have any further questions. Guild Master 'Kale' Character - Kaledei ~ Btag: MoraLegacy#1842 prdxguild@gmail.com Officers to Note Natzmage (Recruitment Officer/ Co-Leader) Agnostadin (Healing Officer) Jayce (Logging)Kaledei0 Jun 20, 2015
Jun 19, 2015 LFM Gold Challenge Modes. Hi there. My name is Jeffy. And whilst I have numerous toons on 9/9 in MoP, and my current toon has one gold challenge mode to his name from WoD, I'm looking to obtain more. And I'm sure you are as well. So if you're a deeps, have your DPS pots, and invis pots for the select few that are needed (ie. Bloodmaul Slag Mines, SMBG, T3h 3v3rbl00mz), and you're confident you are the bees knees when it comes to dodging mechanics, interrupting, collaborating with your group on stuns while dishing out epic DPS, then feel free to add me on Jeffy#1665. Let's talk. Kind Regards, Jeffy. Edit: 8/8 on 4 toons. Jeffay5 Jun 19, 2015
Jun 19, 2015 MW LF 2k Push Hey, Full 660 MW here looking for partners to push 2k this weekend. I had been sitting on 1980 RBG's, 1935 3's and 1980 2's for months and have wanted the 2k elite set all season. I figured pushing those last few points wouldn't be too bad. I've had trouble finding decent players who are willing to spend a few hours pushing rating seriously. I've spent ~300 games in the last week and half fluctuating between 1870 and 1950 with pugs. Most of the people I've ran with have been 1700-1850 which has made climbing rating while being ~100 points higher very difficult. So I'm here looking for serious and experienced people to run 3's with. I listen to feedback and don't rage. Hit me up Rife#1506 if you're keen and feel capable of hitting 2k with a MW who isn't skilled enough to carry much.Ryfe0 Jun 19, 2015
Jun 18, 2015 LF Fri/Sat/Sun raiding I work through the week and weekends are my only time to relax and raid. Lf for a team whose goal is above normal raiding, ie heroic. Am currently disc/holy and have ranked on world of logs on both those 2 specs, but im quite capable of playing shadow if needed. Only went disc/holy cause its easier to pug. Have the 2 Atoc's so far, and my current guild that i was in, only wants to limit themselves to normal strength raiding in hellfire, leaving me with few options. Am willing to change servers For Friday night preferably late at nightDaketh0 Jun 18, 2015
Jun 17, 2015 Harrison Jones daily on Saurfang out of sync The daily today according to wowhead should be Amulet of Rukhmar. It IS amulet on all realms except Saurfang which has Infected Orc. A GM was as confused as I was about this and said he would put in a bug report. Just letting others know there's an issue if they wanted amulet too.Arianwen1 Jun 17, 2015
Jun 17, 2015 Can't login at any oceanic server Someone else have the same problem?Júdas3 Jun 17, 2015
Jun 16, 2015 Indonesian player tracert result Hey guys, can any fellow players play from Indonesia share trace route result to new Australian server please. Just want to know if mine is normal. Thanks alot. Here's my result with Telkom Speedy Tracing route to 103.4.115.248 over a maximum of 30 hops 1 1 ms 1 ms 1 ms 192.168.1.1 2 74 ms 18 ms 17 ms 180.254.64.1 3 17 ms 17 ms 56 ms 209.subnet125-160-11.speedy.telkom.net.id [125.160.11.209] 4 16 ms 19 ms 49 ms 61.94.114.121 5 41 ms 56 ms 43 ms 226.128-240-180.static.telin.sg [180.240.128.226] 6 37 ms 37 ms 38 ms 225.128-240-180.static.telin.sg [180.240.128.225] 7 219 ms 256 ms 219 ms 180.240.192.74 8 202 ms 203 ms 203 ms any2ix.coresite.com [206.72.210.136] 9 388 ms 389 ms 389 ms bundle-101.cor01.lax01.ca.VOCUS.net [114.31.199.60] 10 383 ms 382 ms 383 ms bundle-102.cor01.sjc01.ca.VOCUS.net [114.31.199.63] 11 390 ms 409 ms 404 ms bundle-100.cor02.sjc01.ca.VOCUS.net [114.31.199.59] 12 385 ms 385 ms 385 ms ten-0-2-0-2.cor01.syd04.nsw.VOCUS.net.au [114.31.199.45] 13 438 ms 434 ms 438 ms ten-2-0-0.bdr03.syd04.nsw.VOCUS.net.au [175.45.72.77] 14 365 ms 365 ms 365 ms as17819.cust.bdr03.syd04.nsw.VOCUS.net.au [175.45.73.194] 15 382 ms 383 ms 381 ms 27.111.251.106 16 366 ms 382 ms 382 ms 103.4.115.248 Trace complete. Merapi13 Jun 16, 2015
Jun 15, 2015 When does this season end When does this season end does anyone know yet? or when they will annouce it? anyone please reply. No trolls pleaseFerto1 Jun 15, 2015
Jun 15, 2015 Have...Have we met? Achv - LF alliance Hey all, Am looking to get in touch with some alliance toons doing the Protectors of Hyjal quest for the Have...Have we met? achievement. I am only needing Thassarian, which is one of the named random NPC spawns, albeit Alliance only. I am a Horde toon and check daily, with Mankrik being the horde-only equivalent. There was a nice big thread for this on the achievements forum, but we ran into the problem of everyone else being on US servers and we found out we couldn't see each other, hence the posting here :-) Spud#1798Spudmaster1 Jun 15, 2015
Jun 15, 2015 2500 hpally LF Glad 3v3 push Title says it all add my Battle.net Athenall#1415. Must be experienced. Can play with a 2700cr mage, or can join a team if you have another player.Burgzz1 Jun 15, 2015
Jun 15, 2015 Best Server to make my Home? Hi! Very soon I will be creating a bunch of characters on the Oceanic realms, as a backup in case things don't turn out so well for me on the US realms. I'm looking to create Alliance, only really interested in PVE content but PVP World doesn't bother me overly much. What would be the most populated Oceanic server with the majority being Alliance based? Preferably with a very healthy PvE scene. Thanks!Zayveon6 Jun 15, 2015
Jun 15, 2015 Server Could someone please tell me the best pve Australian server i could move toDahumandk4 Jun 15, 2015
Jun 15, 2015 lf hunters & healers lf more people to queue with as everyone i originally queued with has either quit or been banned, because they're filthy cheats. 3 rets, this one and two others around 2k-2.3k. idc much about cr just be aussie and nice. ideally i'd like to q this ret before end of season but i'll play anything usually. ty m8sFabulous0 Jun 15, 2015
Jun 14, 2015 Nemesis quests LF Panda Looking to trade for alliance panda kills or willing to pay gold. Races i have available Tauren Orc Undead Troll Blood Elf Human Dwarf Draenei Wowmuzz#6772Boomzila0 Jun 14, 2015
Jun 14, 2015 Need an Oceanic PvE server friend I'm in Hellfire and just like on all PvP servers it is heavily camped by the enemy faction for no good reason. I know I've rolled on a PvP server and should expect PvP but having important quest NPCs slaughtered for thirty minutes at a time really kills the experience. If you're on a PvE Oceanic server and would like to save me by inviting me to party your PvE server, I would be very grateful. My battletag is Tharama#1943Whitford3 Jun 14, 2015
Jun 14, 2015 closed closedStealth0 Jun 14, 2015
Jun 13, 2015 Dath'Remar down? I can't log in to Dath'Remar. It just sits at 80% after the character screen. Server down?Eritole14 Jun 13, 2015
Jun 13, 2015 Servers Down Why does Blizzard neglect Australians?Hèrö6 Jun 13, 2015
Jun 13, 2015 Selfie Contest Can anyone tell me why Australia and New Zealand cannot participate in the selfie contest?? Is it Bliz or is it our governments? Thank youRhìamon15 Jun 13, 2015
Jun 13, 2015 Kel'Thuzad vs Sargeras Mainly a PvPer getting tired of playin on horde as alliance is clearly dominant PvP faction. Looking for a new realm to level up on (xfers are too pricey) I've narrowed it down to either Kel'Thuzard or Sargeras. Looking for a good RBG guild and good PvP community, but not too elitist as I still have a lot to learn. Any advice or tips to help me choose would be great!Smokedaddy0 Jun 13, 2015
Jun 13, 2015 Changing Your Toons Appearance. Often? Never? And really I am talking about not just changing transmogrification's, but other aspects, like hair and face and everything you can do at the barbers, all the way to paid changes, like race and faction. Some people, like me, are nuts about the whole transmogrification thing, putting a fair amount of time and effort to find the perfect look for your character, this look could be a reflection of what you feel the character is all about, or even an extension of the players personality. And for some players, it's an ephemeral thing, the perfect look one day is seen the next day as not so great, and the cycle begins anew. Whereas others, seem happy once they have established what they feel is the perfect look, and sometimes, especially when leveling, expend a great deal of effort to keep it that way. Aside from a recent change with my level 95 (at time of writing) Draenei Coffin Dodger, the looks for my characters remain largely unchanged from the day I gave them their transmogs, with some refinements here and there. Once I get the look just right, I very rarely get the impulse to change them again. So, do you chop and change your characters appearance often? Or are you happy with the way they look?Palisade4 Jun 13, 2015
Jun 13, 2015 [Horde] Gold CM Runs Hi, We are a group of mates that are ex hardcore raiders from BC, Wrath, Cata and MoP. We have run 8/8 gold cm's this expansion multiple times now. We are always on the look out for switched on, patient and friendly people to run with us. We use skype. We usually run CM's for a few hours on Saturday/Sunday arvo depending on availabilities. Hence us wanting to build a bit of a roster so we have options when people are away or unavailable. We are currently running our alts through 8/8 golds atm. If you are interested in joining our active roster add my btag "Flashboi#1924" and chuck me a message. We are open to any switched on people regardless of their class/spec. I hope to hear from some of you soon :)Flashboi4 Jun 13, 2015
Jun 13, 2015 Oceanic Arena PvP queuing change When we launched Australian game servers, we wanted to make sure you could get an arena match without having to queue for too long. We've heard your feedback regarding the current system, so we’re introducing a new queuing system in the next patch to help get more Oceanic arena teams playing on local hardware without making queue times significantly longer. This new system will wait for a predetermined amount of time to match you against another Oceanic team before looking for opponents from the broader NA player pool. We think this will greatly improve local matchmaking. With this change your Oceanic arena team will be far more likely to be matched against another Oceanic team and be hosted on Australian game servers, with the expectation that queue times may be a bit longer as a result. We look forward to hearing your feedback on this change, particularly what you think is a reasonable time to wait.Arcagnion98 Jun 13, 2015
Jun 13, 2015 Race change to human in prep for 6.2 I'm keen on going after the flying in Draenor thing (I recently obtained the Felfire Hawk). So I'm thinking of race-changing to Human for their reputation bonus. Combined with my Level 3 Trading Post, reaching Revered should be significantly easier. The 3 followers from the 6.2 reps look to be very useful as well. It will cost me 38 AUD (30 USD). Unlike other purchases, this would have a long-term purpose. Right now I'm mulling over the decision. Input would be appreciated.Moraera0 Jun 13, 2015
Jun 12, 2015 Why don't i have real friends ??? Why don't i have real friends ??!?!!<3@&^%?!Lushon2 Jun 12, 2015
Jun 12, 2015 Socialize! As many of my old friends have abandoned or moved on from the game. I was looking for some like minded people to continue playing with. Make new chars, raiding, pvp whatever spikes our interest. If anyone would like to give this a crack feel free to post your bnets below, and ill contact you asap:)Purplejeebus0 Jun 12, 2015
Jun 12, 2015 Why is the armory still broken days later. The armory has been broken for ages. I believe if Blizzard cant provide us with services we need then the game is broken and Blizzard should suspend payment on accounts till the issue is addressed and fixed. What do others think? The armory apparently is working ok in EU and US servers.Brogie5 Jun 12, 2015
Jun 11, 2015 Oceanic RP/RPPVP server please blizzard! We need a RP/RPPVP Server in oceanic, it's so annoying when me and my friends go to RP and all we're greeted with is a howdy "Go to moonguard f*ggot" Than they proceed to follow us around with a world shrinker and a wooly tundra mammoth. On behalf of the RP community in the oceanic realms we BEG you for a RP/RPPVP server. Please Blizzard WE NEED THIS!Orenick2 Jun 11, 2015
Jun 11, 2015 {H} LF arena boost 2k. Got the gold let me know in game or here, 1950 last season can't find players this one. Barthilas horde 3v3sWoit1 Jun 11, 2015
Jun 11, 2015 Carpe Diem's Hosted HBRF Carpe Diem is an Oceanic 10/10 mythic three night per week raiding guild. We also host this weekly Heroic Blackrock Foundry on our off night for our alts and Open Raid signups. We raid Heroic Blackrock Foundry Thursday night from 8:00-11:30pm Oceanic server time. Invites go out 15 mins prior to allow enough time to setup the roster and summon raiders. GOALS The goal is to clear 10/10H within the set time however the initial weeks may not include Blackhand while we iron out the process and become more efficient. As the group will change week to week we cannot make any guarantees of full clearing in the set amount of time, although if play to kill bosses then we will be fine. RULES Master Loot main spec (MS) > off spec (OS) > Guild Bank high roll wins. BOE items must be equipped if rolled for. Tier tokens will be rolled upgrade > socket/warforge chance high roll wins. No reserved items. ROSTER There will be between 10-15 alt raiders from Carpe Diem with 680+ item level who have been running this group since release. The remaining numbers will be made up of Open Raid signups of which we hope to build a consistent team weekly. We currently have a high demand for the following classes however we consider experience more important: Tanks: Full Healers: Monks, Druids, Shaman Melee: Rogues, Druids, Warriors Range: Mages, Warlocks, Druids, Shaman STRATEGIES Strategy will be linked is raid chat and discussed prior to each pull on Mumble. To prepare in advance please refer to Icyveins for written guides and FatbossTv for youtube guides. You will be expected to know all the major abilities for each encounter so that you are able to stay alive and perform well enough to kill the boss. REQUIREMENTS You will be required to have at least 670 item level gear which is fully gemmed and enchanted for your spec. You must use flasks, damage and health potions with augment runes being optional. You will need to be on Mumble to listen and follow our instruction but don't need to speak if you don't feel comfortable. LINKS Signup: http://openraid.us/events/view/269141 Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/4344/Jaceo6 Jun 11, 2015
Jun 10, 2015 LFG Tool(custom) not showing us realms groups Custom lfg not showing any us groups, while raid wod/ legacy does show us servers. Is this some kind of bug or working has intented? I feel kinda excluded has theres so few oceanic custom groups going, i log onto a us server theres 15+ groups going I could join! Why dont we have acess to those groups?Minia6 Jun 10, 2015
Jun 10, 2015 WE NEED A GOD DAM ROLE PLAYING REALM we need a rp/rppvp realm god damit AND WHEN YE MAKE 1 GIVE ME A REALM CHANGE PLZ BLIZ SENPAI BE NICEDamagl5 Jun 10, 2015