Oceanic General Discussion

Apr 17, 2015 Get your servers sorted Your connection from Barth to american servers in arena at the moment is retarded it is completely unplayable with 500+ ms on every american server. Connection is fine when sitting on OCE servers go to american and its unplayable. This is the worst I have ever seen itQñg4 Apr 17, 2015
Apr 17, 2015 Weird problem Okay, I'm an America living in China. I can log onto America Realms just fine, but when I try to log onto an Oceanic realm, my game crashes. I have 8 toons on Frostmourne. What's the deal? I was playing just fine 12 hours ago on Frostmourne, but now I can't. Plus, it says all the Oceanic servers realm populations have dropped significantly. Frostmourne used to say high but now it says medium and won't let me log on. All the other realms say low. The servers in Americas still read what they did yesterday. Is my game bugged? Should I reinstall? What's up?Coronakiller1 Apr 17, 2015
Apr 16, 2015 Option to filter raid finder by oce/na server Yo, Like the title says I'm interested in knowing if a filter for the raid finder is possible at all. Possibly just a tick box that says N/A only OCE only something like that. I mean I can live with playing on west coast servers at 150 - 200ms but there are some (east coast / central?) servers that are pushing the 400 - 500 mark which is just unreasonable. Instead of spending an hour or so to sift through random pre-mades it would be nice to be able to eliminate the NA servers with just a tick of a box. That being said it's not like I don't want to raid with American's or what not it's just the ms is unbearable sometimes. Cheers.Fourcheese2 Apr 16, 2015
Apr 16, 2015 thinking of moving to a new realm? what is a ok raiding realm i just what to move but i dont care where toShadowhuntx1 Apr 16, 2015
Apr 16, 2015 Singapore Australia sub cable link down again submarine cable link between sg and perth down again? home and world latency for me went up ingame. on singtel here. any official word like the last time on australian forums?Elspethx7 Apr 16, 2015
Apr 16, 2015 Bored with DK, thinking of re-rolling This isn't a "what class do I pick" topic. I'm already keen to return to a Hunter, plus I've got the gold and the heirlooms to get it through. A L90 Boost purchase should make all of that easier too. No, what I'm after here is advice or something, I guess. I've been with my DK for months now, and you'll see how much he has progressed gear wise. Perhaps unwisely, I started using him as my main because I was sick of the dungeon/LFR queue times for DPS. Although tanking came with its own dilemmas, namely the stress that the role can induce. Also, after seeing what Hellfire Citadel is capable of, I'm scared (in a sense) of tanking it, be it LFR or otherwise. EDIT: Having to grind again for the legendary ring and re-recruit all those followers, as well as equip them to high levels, seems annoying if I re-roll. As DPS, I have less stress but have to wait in queues longer, but as a tank, I have more stress but have to wait much less time in queues. That's how I've experienced it. Ultimately though, it's been said to play what you enjoy, and I did have a thing for Hunters back in MoP; oh how they could stand back and shoot a target while their pet mauled it to death.Nuvano1 Apr 16, 2015
Apr 15, 2015 anyone want to reroll? just came back to the game and was wondering if anyone want to level with me on Barthilas or frostmourne my Btag name is ghostpants#11999 if you want to add mePàndâ0 Apr 15, 2015
Apr 14, 2015 Oceanic World PvP at Halaa Alliance will be planting our banner in Halaa, Old Nagrand, Outlands. We challenge all Horde to come and try to take it from us. Also, any other Alliance who wish to participate are welcome too. We start at 7:30pm server time, tonight.Deathgun5 Apr 14, 2015
Apr 14, 2015 poll: is WoW a single-player game? The question being asked is whether WoW is really a single-player games where other players are purely an inconvenience that steals quest mobs and quest drops from you. Since I can't create a poll on this forum anyone who wants to vote will need to reply.Ozburn5 Apr 14, 2015
Apr 13, 2015 AUS LAG could we xfer? Due to the complete lack of feedback from Blizzard regarding this ongoing crippling issue for all AUS players would a possible solution be for us to transfer to US servers? Just a thought. Im not sure on the technical side of whats happening.Gorethunk3 Apr 13, 2015
Apr 13, 2015 selling battle pets jademist dancer 2k ominous flame 2k lvl 25 chaos pup 3k sunreaver micro sentry 1k phoenix hatchlng 1kGelmoriann1 Apr 13, 2015
Apr 13, 2015 LFM WoD Rare Mount Camping Hi all, As I cannot possibly cover all these spawn points I'd like to get a lot more people on my friends list, and we can all together help get the rare spawns across WoD. Add me on Shimils#1745 if you're interested. The idea is simple... see a mount and call it out over realid and invite anyone interested to group. If possible we will summon those interested. We wait till everyone is there then kill the rare for a 100% chance for everyone to get the mount! Add me! Cheers, Shmiles.Shmiles0 Apr 13, 2015
Apr 13, 2015 dont know about server have issues with wow i have had issues since last night 1 pm sever time world lat. 310 ms home is 375 ms net here has been fine but keep getting kick of every five min i have tryed repairing wow trew battle net with no pravale not any help trying to reinstall as i get kick off by wow this is funny since battle net all i have had are headaches never spend more time off then on wowArtamus0 Apr 13, 2015
Apr 12, 2015 best realm for a Tagalog speaker? Any Filipinos playing together? puti ako pero gusto kong sumabay sa mga nagsasalita ng Tagalog.Fapnasty1 Apr 12, 2015
Apr 12, 2015 Dreadmaul dead? Just returned after about a year. Logged in. Checked out org on my alts. Almost no one. Checked out stormwind: a couple of people. Hit 91 and popped to Stormshield: there is literally no one here. This is pretty dead, eh? Should i just burn my free 90 on a new server, or does it not really matter all that much?Nyuk8 Apr 12, 2015
Apr 12, 2015 TLPD if you kill vyragosa how long is timer for the next spawn?Trõll1 Apr 12, 2015
Apr 12, 2015 [H] Barthilas <Glorious Reprieve> NZ based Hey guys, Glorious Reprieve is a newly-formed, NZ-based raiding guild on Barthilas-US Horde, started by long-term players and led by veteran raiders. Our goal is to form a mature guild that completes content at a reasonable rate while still enjoying the game and avoiding feeling like we’re working a second job. We are currently interested in all applicants in preparation for WoD Mythic raiding. Right now we are working our way through current content as a means to trial new raiders and gel our raiding team together, as well as assisting in gearing up returning players, in order to establish a reliable raiding core. For more information, please check out our website and hit the Apply button :) or come say hi on our forums! http://glorious-reprieve.enjin.com Raiding Hours are currently Thursday -> Sunday -> Monday 8:00pm - 11:00pm NZST (6:00pm - 9:00pm server time) Cheers, Rek :)Rekuja7 Apr 12, 2015
Apr 11, 2015 Startled Aman'thul 10/10 H BRF 1/10M If you are interested in applying for an available spot please contact Worstar or Vampirefang in game to discuss. Or message me (Worstar) on the Forum. Team 1 Currently looking for a healer and 2 dps 10/10 H BRF 1/10 MBRF 3/7 M HM Our core raiding team is looking for 2 dps to fill out our roster so we can push into mythic. Skill > gear. If you are confident in your class and keen to raid in our times let us know! Times: Wednesday/Thursday 6-9pm server Friday 7-10 server Team 2 Team 2 9/10 N BRF 3/10 H BRF Currently recruiting Healers and Dps for our team 2, these players would also be fillins for our team 1. We want to have people to fillin when team 1 members are away but still give them the opportunity to raid if team 1 is full for the week. Saturday 5 - 8pm server Monday 6 - 8:30pm server This team will be focusing on heroic progression. We are looking for enthusiastic people who are interested in raiding, new raiders will also be considered for team 2.Worstar4 Apr 11, 2015
Apr 11, 2015 [H]<Glorious Reprieve> Now Recruiting <Glorious Reprieve> is a friendly, New Zealand/Australian progression raiding guild on Barthilas-US Horde. Designed for mature, experienced players that would like to see the expansions content, whom may not have had the opportunity due to real life commitments. Raid nights : Mondays 8pm - Normal : for Trials, Core raiders, Casuals and Alts. This provides a means for players to gear up before transitioning into our main raid team, while allowing current players to gain specific, rare pieces of gear. Wednesdays and Thursdays 8pm - Heroic : We host a reliable core team of progression raiders, and progress at a reasonable rate. Heroic raid nights are set for 8pm GMT+12. We only drive progression two nights a week, because we understand that being mature comes with commitments outside of WoW. We appreciate players that can maintain these commitments, and a health lifestyle, while taking some time to have an enjoyable raid experience. To gain access to this raid night, consistent attendance, good performance, and an item level of 675 is required. Current raid progression 7/7 Normal Highmaul 6/7 Heroic, Highmaul 9/10 Normal Blackrock Foundry 7/10 Heroic Blackrock Foundry Current recruitment (Please feel free to send an application even if you don't fall into one of these categories) Rogue - Good versatile rogues. Progression night seats : 2 Monk - Adapt DPS, heals and a possible off tank position. Progression night seats : 2 Priest - Knowledgeable of Shadow and/or Holy. Progression night seats : 2 Warlock - Balanced adaptable Warlocks. Progression night seats : 1 Warrior - Smart, knowledgeable Warrior DPS. Progression night seats : 1 Pally - Excellent Holy and retribution players. Progression night seats : 2 Hunter - Sharp, competitive hunters are always welcome. Progression night seats : 2 The application process is simple, please follow the link, click on the button on the right of the page, and fill out the form. http://glorious-reprieve.enjin.com/home#Groshack0 Apr 11, 2015
Apr 10, 2015 10 Year Veteran Reward for Aussies http://i.imgur.com/sCNAgf9.jpg Having been around since the first servers went live at 12am on the east coast of the US, Vanilla CE ready. This doesn't feel so awesome.Jimplants64 Apr 10, 2015
Apr 10, 2015 Removing the crafted item limitation of "3" I just made the silly mistake of thinking you could buy all the crafted gear you needed for a toon and use it... To then finding out you cant! Ok jokes on me, how funny i wasted 50k to buy all the slots. But why limit a player to only 3 slots when they can use all of them... Makes no sense and im aware that blizz answered this in Q&A prior to the release of the game. But for people who only focus on professions or one character to use for the whole expansion. Why should they leave there other toons behind in the process and have no gear for them to use?? Is there any information on blizzard removing this limitation and allowing every player a full set or even a 1 toon per account to have a full set?? similar to the one toon boost. Thanks in advance! Happy hunting guys :) BrutalBrutalsham5 Apr 10, 2015
Apr 10, 2015 Server Maintenance During Peak Raid Times Blizzard this has to stop! Performing server maintenance on Oceanic servers between 7p-11:30pm is flat out stupid. This is the prime raid time for Oceanic guilds. You have separated our servers from the US so why can't you adjust the maintenance times also? We understand that after 10 years you still can't get it right with most of Tuesday night to apply patches but this now seems to be an ongoing thing messing up our main raid night! I don't understand why you can't do this later in the night/early morning? I would be out of a job if I scheduled outage windows on our network during core business hours.Jaceo7 Apr 10, 2015
Apr 10, 2015 Frostmourne Alliance Against Lesbians??? So I joined this guild a while ago on this character when I first got 100 and I just told them I was lesbian and how I was going to a party and a few girls going that I was maybe interested in.. bang I get kicked without a whisper as to why.. Yesterday I was doing RAF with a friend and we needed a guild so I thought heck lets join A aussie guild that I use to be in. Today i was saying I was going to meet up with a girlfriend and I joked that I turned her bi, then I was talking about who I wish I didn't have to vote in Australia.. bam kicked again... I whisper the kicker and he didn't say anything, one my friends in the guild said they kicked me yet again due to me saying I am lesbian.. Am I not allowed to say I am lesbian cause I am proud that I am?? It's 2015 and we still can't say in a game that we like women or men.. It's ok for a guy to talk about his girlfriend in a guild but not ok for a girl to talk about her girlfriend... Comon <Guild that can't be named> fix your officers for kicking someone just wanting to talk that she likes women. Anyone else experience guilds kicking you cause you are in the LGBTI Community ?Firstaid42 Apr 10, 2015
Apr 9, 2015 Server Maintenance During Peak Raid Times Blizzard this has to stop! Performing server maintenance on Oceanic servers between 7p-11:30pm is flat out stupid. This is the prime raid time for Oceanic guilds. You have separated our servers from the US so why can't you adjust the maintenance times also? We understand that after 10 years you still can't get it right with most of Tuesday night to apply patches but this now seems to be an ongoing thing messing up our main raid night! I don't understand why you can't do this later in the night/early morning? I would be out of a job if I scheduled outage windows on our network during core business hours.Jaceo6 Apr 9, 2015
Apr 8, 2015 Got 2 hordies On frostmourne, and need to transfer em to a horde dominated realm on oceanic, pvp wise. Any suggestions?Rèaver1 Apr 8, 2015
Apr 7, 2015 Servers coming up Frostmourne is up. Just letting ther est of you forum lurkers know.Namya0 Apr 7, 2015
Apr 7, 2015 Hihihi, girl friends on WoW? :3 Kay so I have PLENTY of friends on WoW, but they all seem to be boys.. and boys are icky.. bahah, just kidding, but really, they're all boys. I would really love some girl friends to stream with and play with and actually talk to, and finding girls who know what they're doing on here is hard, so comment if you wanna be friends :3 Game is way more fun with friends bahaha. xoTeldrin12 Apr 7, 2015
Apr 7, 2015 Incompatible Realm status Wow servers are saying incompatible for me, is anyone else experiencing this problem? not even maintenance time yet and every server is down for me? Time now is 10:49 pm Monday, 6 April 2015 Pacific Time (PT) Why no working?Interloperr3 Apr 7, 2015
Apr 7, 2015 CAEL Voidtalon status (26th) I obtained the voidtalon between 11pm and 2am queensland time on the 25-26th of march. If anybody is looking it should be on cooldown nowZeryani1 Apr 7, 2015
Apr 6, 2015 Latency Issues with Oceanic Server Changes I returned to WoW a while ago and decided to give my warrior a try on Frostmourne. Little did I know the servers had been swapped to Australia. I perfectly understand that it benefits the majority, but now a large number of US players are stuck with an even worse latency. I have 50-75 MS on US servers, and 350-425 on Frostmourne. Now I have to pay to transfer my warrior from a server I liked playing on. Wouldn't it be nice if blizzard could just offer 1 free transfer from oceanic to US? Thoughts?Keenmachine0 Apr 6, 2015
Apr 6, 2015 Important question good day. first of all I want to introduce myself. I am a Latin player of wow , gaming into a realm of Latin America , I know WOW US servers are housed in LA California, excluding oceanic realms who are staying in Melbourne - Australia . My question is this : I currently have 134 ms average ping , I play from Colombia , but probably in the next month trip to Australia to live forever and I wonder how much would my ping ( without migrating my pj the oceanic realms ) , someone who there you played some see in American kingdoms from Australia ? of how serious the ping someone to play from the country of Australia into a realm that is hosted in United States? ping could tell you as I have? Thank YouNhee3 Apr 6, 2015
Apr 5, 2015 [Hero Concept][Class Option] For future reference I would like to say Im back I used to be Garedrid years ago. I have arisen with a concept for a new class, it would enhance engineering, mining and add new weaponry and skills let your imaginations run free obviously but this is just a rough idea of what I would enjoy playing and I have had GM tell me he would love to play it, anyways. such as, The Volleir Tree One handed pistols, slings and 2h slings which could be used for hunters and rouges as well. The tree must include the ability to create new slings and pistols for one handed use, abilities would include, rapid succession. An attack that would unleash a powerful volley of magically charged shots that singe and flay for new OT damage. More or less just piles and piles of damage which will help in dungeons that are set to higher difficulty. Quote from a great Vollier from the hidden Drul' Gon " Dem Guns Bad fu yuh healt mon " The Has Mat Operative would utilize bio poisons on anything he would put it on including the ability to Drench armor for 10 seconds which burns and drains enemies returning no health to you but damaging significantly. the point of this is AOE buffs and enemy deficiencies as well as crit. throwing exploding projectiles that may add horrifying degrade and slows to a character adjacent to it.w Gurumechian The ability to use the slings and construct majorly beneficial robotic allies as opposed to having beast allies, this would directly counter the hunter in some senses due to the magical abilities of said Golem/Construct/Clunkers due to shields, buffs, and enemy deficiencies picked at until the enemy is rendered essentially useless. these constructs can be equipped with armor that can ONLY be made with mining and engineering. There is a vast vast potential for these classes due to the data you already have and the scaling down and or up that could be done. example at lvl 90 the size of the constructs you can make are universally increased in power. The GM told me a joke that really cheered me up "Q- What do you call a worgen in his human form. A- All bark no bite" lol I know its probably old in the office but it was his favorite. Thanks for the read. and bump this please. Id like to see this in another expansion even if I have to pay for it.Rebjno1 Apr 5, 2015
Apr 5, 2015 Cheers for the notice. Thank you, for putting this 11 hour shutdown on to my Bnet client guys. It's always nice to know that you can't play for 11 hours.Jynxqt10 Apr 5, 2015
Apr 5, 2015 [A] CM's 8/8 Gold LFM Hello there I go by Lex and am here to form a group for a CM gold run 8/8. Currently no exp but obviously you can only get exp from doing them yourself right. im not looking for a bronze or even silver run. i want Gold and my Mate and myself will be leading the group towards it. We both completed MoP Cm's on multiple toons (me 5 toons him 7 toons) and from that we know what it takes to lead them. They will be done next weekend on the 11th and 12th of April starting from 11 am AEST thats Australian Eastern Standard Time What we expect from you - -Close to BiS gear set, with Best enchants, im wearing mine now, im going for Crit Multi - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/frostmourne/Roanoa/advanced -Understanding of the Dungeons (youtube and written guides help alot) -previous exp whether that be Current or Mop we want to know your aware of what they take to complete -Most importantly TIME, we need people that are going to be dedicated to the group for atleast 2 days, we aren't world first runners so dont expect it to be done within 3 hours we will however be aiming for 4 dungeons a day so if someone is preventing the group from reaching they may be dropped from the group You must have your own - -Flasks -DPS Potions -Invis Potions We will provide 100 stat food, if you want to bring your own 125 stats thats very good of you How the runs will go -We will do a rundown of the entire dungeon in Heroic mode first explaining what we're doing where, shortcut strats ect, the more faster and efficient we do each run the closer we are to our weapons. Method of Communication Teamspeak private server ROLES AVAILABLE 2 DPS 1 TANK Again my armory http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/frostmourne/Roanoa/advanced and my mates http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/frostmourne/Burytheblame/advanced Add us on Btag or post on this forum for us to look at your character Lexzaar#6199 Nathan#11224 Looking forward to hearing from you all :DRoanoa0 Apr 5, 2015
Apr 4, 2015 OG ZG Raptor Up On BMAH Guess rumors are true http://puu.sh/gY2Ds/46b13dd34b.jpgInfamous5 Apr 4, 2015
Apr 4, 2015 [A / Saurfang Only] Looking for nz raid guild As title says, just leveled up this toon of mine, looking for a nz guild in particular on the server SaurfangSlylandro2 Apr 4, 2015
Apr 3, 2015 latency 2;53 am 10535 in bgs im in perth so our time is 3 hours behind and i love to do late night battle grounds an Arena's . problem is i get placed on US servers and get a latency over 10535 . my normal ms in Aman'thul is 93 ms world 93 ms home. but in battlegrounds over 5000 or more . im sure theirs players in oceanic realms wanting to do late night Bgs after work ?Crankyolddan5 Apr 3, 2015
Apr 3, 2015 WoW broken? Is anyone else having trouble logging on to the game atm?? It wont go past the connecting part =/Moccona7 Apr 3, 2015
Apr 2, 2015 Looking for a fury warrior mentor Hello, okay. So I boosted a warrior to level 90 with the WoD expansion. I'm currently looking for someone to kindly steer me in the right direction with how I should play my fury warrior, as I want to be the best I can be with this class. I'm going to be doing pvp fury in the future so I would appreciate any sort of mentoring. Thank youCrayons4 Apr 2, 2015
Apr 2, 2015 Re-roll guild. Hello to my Oceanic brethren. Just curious if anyone would be interested in a re-roll guild? Link to original post here: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/16780348098 I personally don't really have time to runa guild effectively but am super keen to be involved. I'll start one if really no one else is interested though. Just having interest at this point though.Binkle2 Apr 2, 2015
Apr 2, 2015 Any suggestions for a newbie friendly realm? Good day. Could you suggest a newbie friendly realm for a beginner like me ( 3 Days old). My mistake was playing in a PVP realm right away. Got bullied by some full equipped players over and over and that made me realized I have to transfer to a Normal realm.Chevora2 Apr 2, 2015
Apr 2, 2015 Jubei social guild Hi all, Since the launch of WoD the capital cities have felt empty and barren. On top of this, my previous guild seems to have disbanded at the end of MoP. As a result, WoW isn't feeling very sociable for me. Anyone on Jubei know any social guilds to hang out and chat? I'd probably want to bring a few mates but let me know if anyone's interested. (y) CheersAlldeezy1 Apr 2, 2015
Apr 2, 2015 #FollowThyCrayon - Hai Peoples! Hello and welcome to my Topic of wondrous explorations and discoveries! [i][/i] As you may all be aware, I recently just purchased (Warlords of Draenor) and now you may be thinking, who is this elusive "Crayon" character, and why should i give a damn about he's little story of mystical creatures and elusive appearances. Now..... My story begins when i was a little child, My father at the time, Thrall.....' Yes he's my adopted father, like we don't even look the same'.... But as i was saying, Thrall taught me such abilities in my heroic battles throughout my current journey in time and space - with Stephen hawking......Anyways, Just came to say Hi And thought we should all discuss how overwhelmingly popular I'm not becoming. The alliance sends their regards..Crayons4 Apr 2, 2015
Apr 1, 2015 Anyone in South East Melbourne? Hey ^^ I have recently moved from Sydney to Melbourne and was curious to how many people actually play in Melbourne. A lot of people i knew in Sydney played WoW and I became really good friends with. In saying that i was hoping to have the same experience here in Melbourne.Militís21 Apr 1, 2015
Apr 1, 2015 Wanderer's Festival...proper time? So I've been hunting around and can't find anything definitive about the time for the Wanderer's Festival in Krasarang Wilds, on the new Oceanic servers. From the time of posting this, if I go by the current server time, it'd have happened an hour ago and 3 hours ago. Is this correct, or is it any different? I just want to be sure.Wolveine2 Apr 1, 2015
Apr 1, 2015 Painful downtime, but no warning. Everyone else is agreeing they didn't see the message when they logged in, on Oceanic servers. My friends from U.S. servers are getting the message though. I just told trade, and they flipped out, unaware. I restarted bnet to see if the notification was there, still none. So if I see the 15 minutes countdown soon...ugh. We were kinda flipped the bird on downtime. Nothing like home-from-work hour until obscene morning hour downtime. Note: I only found out via the forums, but not everyone checks them. And my friend from the U.S. had it on the launcher. Hence the frustration.Wolveine36 Apr 1, 2015
Apr 1, 2015 New Zealand Role-Playing Guild/Community I don't know if i just cant find any or if there are none, but i was hoping there was a New Zealand role playing community :D Just for casual group content with role playing elements. Back stories, mogs, ETCDeadwaste3 Apr 1, 2015
Mar 31, 2015 wows broken I open the game log in and tells me !@#$ about which realm and i click which type but doesn't show any hugging realms PLEASE HELPDamagl2 Mar 31, 2015
Mar 31, 2015 time just posted what time will the realms be up for gameplay here in Australia, I always get confused with the times...... also just a suggestion to avoid confusion, would blizzard be able to post the times in local so we don't have to get the calculator out on customer support and was directed to post it here, so what time local time will they be back up?Anuum6 Mar 31, 2015
Mar 31, 2015 Garrison Problems Im getting stuck ingame using my healthstone, that's the second time it's happened to the same character. Anyways get Genia unstuck plz......ty Khaz'goroth.....GeniaBankofva5 Mar 31, 2015