Oceanic General Discussion

Jan 8, 2015 Ratava from Gundrak should have MVP status! Due to the many and numerous problems with our armory for so long (probably because it is spelt the correct way – armoury – in AUS/NZ), it took one bright individual to appeal to directly to Mike Morhaine to fix the problem - using a well thought out discussion talking about the lost revenue over the last 6 weeks from all Oceanic Servers that would affect Blizzard’s bottom line . That bright individual was Ratava from Gundrak. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/15140294272?page=17 As a result, additional resources were immediately allocated to investigate the issue that must have been set to a Priority 4 or 5 issue (I would consider DDOS attacks and the 7 hour queues at launch are Priority 1 issues). With many of us now less than 48 hours ago having a Dark Silhouette and show as a Level 90, we actually have a portrait – we now show our true character level, even if it is not quite up to date. Blizzard is happy because these people can now race change and faction change using their paid services, and players are happy as item restorations and other services are now available. It is sad that the community needs to highlight issues that affect the bottom line in order for Blizzard to be prioritize any works on issues. But this is the world we live in now. Ratava from Gundrak should be nominated for MVP status, or at least recognised as the voice for the entire Oceanic region.Ordrac3 Jan 8, 2015
Jan 8, 2015 We ever going to see the light of day? Would be nice to have some communication about why we are consistantly getting worse latency when Queing into arena? Or why the match making system never places u against oceanic players... Any time i Q skirms i 100% get oceanic ping yet i can Q 4/5 players in dungeon finder and again be placed on american servers? Literally not 1 other oceanic player in Q at that time? You want to hear how it feels and whats wrong. I have to spam my abilities to watch the gcd go half way through then not work.... I go to fake cast a heal... still get locked... i know i have faked but i'm still locked..... u want to know how i know i faked.... i was moving for a good second >.>. That feels bad, it feels like i'm playing a game that others are cheating in. I go to heroic leap on flat ground... it doesn't work... try to do it again doesn't work apparently im out of range even tho my targeting reticle is green. And the worst thing of all..... applying hamstring and trying to re-apply it on a rogue/druid thats spam shifting/burst of speeding and every time they move further and further away till i cant hit them..... This drives me mental more than anything else.... i'm playing in the pastCrazeyxoxo2 Jan 8, 2015
Jan 8, 2015 [A] <Aimless> LFM Jubei Hi all. Aimless is a fairly new guild that is 7/7HM and trying for guild only Heroic HM and beyond. Established by top former Vanilla/BC hardcores our raid times are Thurs/Sun 700pm - 11:00pm server time. Currently seeking 1 reliable Tank and casters. All welcome to apply. We are looking for relaxed players sick of pugging and able to push buttons, avoid fire and use common sense ;) If you have any questions please send a message or reply. Battlenet: myzzeri#1559Slopz0 Jan 8, 2015
Jan 8, 2015 [H]Glorious Reprive - Barthilas - Heroic/Myth Hey guys, Glorious Reprieve is an NZ-based raiding guild on Barthilas-US Horde, started by long-term players and led by veteran raiders. Our goal is to form a mature guild that completes content at a reasonable rate while still enjoying the game and avoiding feeling like we’re working a second job. We are currently interested in all applicants for WoD Mythic raiding. For more information, please check out our website and hit the Apply button :) or come say hi on our forums! http://glorious-reprieve.enjin.com Raiding Hours are currently Thursday -> Sunday -> Monday 8:00pm - 11:00pm NZST (6:00pm - 9:00pm server time) Recruiting Holy Paladin DPS Warrior Enhancement Shaman Elemental Shaman Cheers, Rek :)Rekuja0 Jan 8, 2015
Jan 8, 2015 Molten Core - have to share I'd been avoiding doing MC because all my guildies had told me horror stories of how bad it was, how many times it wiped, etc etc. But I realised I only had a day to go to get my achievement and mount and thought, what the hell, queue up and try. So I waited, over an hour, and finally it pops. And its from the very start so I thought gosh, how lucky am I (not). And then, wonder of wonders - it went like a dream. The entire party moved in a group, followed the tank's directions and hit the marked targets, stayed together, didn't pull random or excessive mobs. And we did not wipe once. Not once. (I managed to die on the last fight, only because my health was down and I got myself punted into the lava and died before I could swim out). But a nice healer rez'd me and pulled me up and I got my mount and achieve. I was tempted to say "that was like the good old days" but I don't think even in the good old days a group of 40 unknown players could predictably work together. So to those 39 other unknown people, you great tanks, awesome healers and super dps - thank you for my one and only dream Molten Core run.Liovatar5 Jan 8, 2015
Jan 8, 2015 Looking for a social horde guild (Nagrand) Hey im a frost mage gearing up for raiding and pvp (currently ilv 626) Im looking for a social guild to have fun and make friends. I just came back a month ago so a bit noobish.Erzzert1 Jan 8, 2015
Jan 8, 2015 Disconnect after loading screen Just wondering if anyone is getting DC straight after loading screen when playing on Oceanic server? I'm currently playing from TaiwanBcool0 Jan 8, 2015
Jan 7, 2015 1400 Ret pally looking for RBG team Hiya, I'm a senior sergeant Blood Elf Retribution Paladin looking to push rating. Keen for a good team. Currently have 7 conquest items. BattleTag is BlackMarket#1185Tenthousand0 Jan 7, 2015
Jan 7, 2015 Catch you guys later! My time is almost up and subscription has been cut. Warlords was a fun one even if it comes across as the second xpac that is plotwise purely warcraft fanfiction. In a way thats appropriate for warcraft. I enjoyed the single player experience even if it felt a bit small this xpansion with both the intro zone and Gorgorond being quite quick and the opposing faction starter zone and tanaan jungle being locked. I really like the special abilities you gains from your garison outposts and the hero centric storyline. Though the you are the one and only commander felt hypocritical as 10 other hero commanders ran past and started a not so rare spawn fight. Garrison was amusing somewhat though its very facebook game and I grew tired of it. Shame about crafting being almost entirely useless except for enchanting or spending 2 months grinding for loot that basicly the same as raid loot. It was a nice refresher but Im not one for the grind these days. Caio Blizzard, Caio fellow heros. Enjoy slaughtering orc warchief in an entirely plot inconsequential environment. I bet the only ones to survive this plot would potentially be either Gul`dan or Grom. See you all next Xpac. P.S. Watching Thrall kill Garrosh was satisfying. I could not stand that insecure cry baby. Who on earth would follow him when his idea of dealing with a problem is to yell at it.Deathmote0 Jan 7, 2015
Jan 6, 2015 Ashran 3;1 ratio across Oceanic Ok so in battle grounds and in old wintergrasp their was a ratio 1;1 . Blizzard even at one stage fixed Wintergrasp so the ratio was spot on but now in the almighty enjoyable new Ashran battle Their seems to be more horde than alliance and its cross all Oceanic realm .cross server . 3 horde to 1 alliance . Wich makes Events rather Not enjoyable....Yes the Game is 24 hours 7 days a week ,i know I Have tested the 24 hour part just to grab some conquest .Nice Helmet hey . Look i Have searched twitter but to no availability on how or when but it needs a ratio fixation .Barbariandan4 Jan 6, 2015
Jan 6, 2015 Followers and NPC's: Reference Galore What do you guys think should be referenced in WoW? Spread your thoughts! Here are is my personal pick: Bob Marley reference - a charitable kind troll NPC follower that will give you "Troll Leaf" cigar if you /praise him Lil John Reference - Goblin NPC that only asks the ever known philisophical question...what? Tell me yours. I want to hear yes *Mr. Burns face*Ilikebacon1 Jan 6, 2015
Jan 6, 2015 In Flames - huge gaming (and WoW) fans! https://ww w.facebook.com/inflames?ref=br_tf https://ww w.facebook.com/inflames/photos/pcb.761623790553049/761623037219791/?type=1&theater For those of you that didn't know (like me) In Flames are huge fans of everything gaming, including WoW. Now we need to track them down in game and give them a /pat on the back :D (links broken at www - not sure if allowed to link FB or not)Kîrà3 Jan 6, 2015
Jan 5, 2015 Mount disappeared Can somebody tell me why I cant find my celestial steed in the game? I just bought it yesterday, and it was gone when I logged in today and I cant even sent ticket to the support ?!Xictoriana2 Jan 5, 2015
Jan 5, 2015 Oceanic Servers or lack there of~ So one of the big selling points pre launch for WoD was oceanic servers. However our raid servers during peak time are usually US. We have to have someone afk in the instance up to 2 hours before our standard raid times to make sure we get an oceanic realm. Can something be done to prioritise instance servers for raiding, or providing the service promised? It's silly that (it appears that) because everyone logs in as they get home from work and sit in garrisons, that uses up all our servers and we can't play with good ping where it is needed most, in raids.Furah10 Jan 5, 2015
Jan 5, 2015 (H)(Frostmourne)-Buying Swift Spectral Tiger Hello! Buying = Reins of the Swift Spectral Tiger, Can offer, 300k + Amani Dragonhawk RealiD: xi101337#1702 Thanks! :DXixixixixixi1 Jan 5, 2015
Jan 5, 2015 Flames of Ragnaros and Hunters Seriously.....so it doesn't work with bows, guns or crossbows, from all hunters around the world the one class you exclude from this item......gee...thanks blizzard =| its kinda like getting a Thori'dal, the Stars' Fury on a druid you cant equip it for the feat of strength just pointless and quite frankly an insult. please wine and dine me before the end of the night. thanks inb4 "your lucky you even got one" "at least you made it to the end without dc's or bad grps" "but you got a mount out of it"Márknutt22 Jan 5, 2015
Jan 5, 2015 Flying in WOD, the effects so far. So after the big fuss and removing flying in WoD - it has been long enough that we can start to look at its effects and take judgement from then and how it has impacted our playing experience. The main reason flying was taken from WoD was that game immersion was being broken and felt empty. As an alliance frostmourne player im on of the biggest factions in the world, being a vast majority-capped player limit server. Its been a few months yet it still feels like any other xpac so far. Big population explosion in the beginning thats drastically thinned out now most people have levelled to 100. The only time i see a more than a few players in a reasonable time frame is either outside the garrison (instead of sw/org from previous xpacs) or camping poundfist. Having leveled a few toons now it still feels extremely empty and heres why i think that is the case. Flight points - they are in abundance. when faced with a choice of flying or running people are always gonna pick the nearest fp and go from there. with that many around now it takes a lot of players from running where they need to go. Garrisons - the biggest issue. With them being able to almost cater for everything there is no point in leaving them. You get everything from an AH to a bank - coupled with the fact that all content can essentially be Queued for inside your instanced garrison with a simple click i find myself in mine for 95% of the time because theres no reason to leave. In fact this xpac feels the most empty of all - there is no major city except stormshield, which is nothing compare to shrine in mop and so on. The expectation is the opposite of the reality yet we still dont have any confirmation or news on what is being thought at blizz HQ (in typical blizz style ignorance/kept to themselves fashion) Its done nothing but tick a fair few players off and the ones that argue positively for it dont want to stop and assess the situation and realize nothing has changed in wod without it. Interested so see how other realms are faring how others feel about it after several months of play. TLDR: garrisons and the abundance of FPs counteracted the reasons for taking flying out - game feels more empty than ever - why is there still a firm stance on no flying?Sciencedude3 Jan 5, 2015
Jan 4, 2015 MASTERLOOTING how to get your loot back if you get ninja looted. 1) First when the ML gets assigned either whisper him this, or in raid, whichever, and make sure he answers I agree to all these terms. -Masterlooter Do you agree that you will allow roll winners to recieve the loot they rolled for? -Masterlooter Do you agree that this is mainspec rolling first, if no mainspec rolls the offspec rolls go second? -Masterlooter Do You agree that if any of the rolls I win do not get looted to me that You are to be responsible as the masterlooter and to be reported for any violation under the wow code of conduct? Please respond with "I Agree to all these terms" {Time) <<important as blizz can determine offences easily. And feel free to screenshot however they do keep timestamp databases of chat logs, you are very safe the contract will protect you. Please understand that unless you have a contract with the Masterlooter, he can just say MS>OS and it can mean anything (monkey sacks before ovaries sacks) and can get away with anything. Massive bluepost in the WoW support forums about it if you do not believe. So to those people who are sooking about a masterlooter make sure you get them to agree to the contract before you start the run, or anything you roll for is technically the masterlooters. The End.Jazamber3 Jan 4, 2015
Jan 4, 2015 Australian Servers - But my Garrison is US? What gives Blizz? In my Garrison = 237MS, walk out to Shadowmoon immediately drops to 64MS? Why on earth does my Garrison need to move to a US server?Alphaomegaa0 Jan 4, 2015
Jan 4, 2015 Blizzard Takes $90 Without Permission On or around the 7th of November Blizzard mistakenly refunded 3 Character transfers into my account, at the time I was unaware of this mistake on there part and considered it a pay rise or increase in my pay due to a loan repayment and used the money. When Checking my Bank account last week around the 11th of December I was shocked to find that my account was 85$ in Debit as Blizzard with no permission or notification just reached into my bank account and helped themselves to 90$. Now I know I owe Blizzard this money and have offered to pay it back but at a rate that I can afford and closer to how the original moneys where spent I did not transfer 3 character in one week this was done over the course of months over a year ago. I have been waiting for a response from for Five days now and with little communication from unhelpful ticket responders have decided to Dispute the payment with my bank and see if that gets me anywhere I am well aware that they may suspend my account but at the moment I have no other options. I have been a loyal customer for almost six solid years and to be treated this way is disgusting I have a donation to The Australian Red Cross due on the 20th of December my WoW sub is due in 5 days. MERRY CHRISTMAS to you too Blizzard. If anyone else has had this happen to them I would enjoy the feedback.Beastlyhor35 Jan 4, 2015
Jan 4, 2015 Curious... why no OCE RP Realm? I'm entirely happy where I am now, but had there been an RP realm I might have rolled there instead. So I'm rather curious - why don't we have a RP realm?Berym1 Jan 4, 2015
Jan 3, 2015 The Australian Bush Fire's To all the people here that have been affect'd or have friends and family in the area of the fire's my hear is there for you. Please be safe and i am hoping for the best possible outcome for your situation. My best advice is DO NOT WAIT, If you are told to evacuate do so as fast and as safe as you possibly can. Be safeAmberwind0 Jan 3, 2015
Jan 3, 2015 Worth transferring to Oceanic server? Hey I've been on an East Coast US server for a while now I've never really paid attention to things like latency (haven't gone in to high level pvp or mythic raiding yet) I'm looking to get more in to these things now and believe the lower latency would give me a far better experience Question though, how well are the Oceanic servers functioning right now? Are they still connecting to US instances? Would it be worth the transfer? Thanks.Molyn1 Jan 3, 2015
Jan 3, 2015 Oceanic or US Raiding Server Me and a mate of mine are looking to get into serious mythic raiding, we live in Australia and are looking to transfer to a strong horde raiding server. Hopefully one with lots of active raiding guilds so the need to transfer again in future is low. The question is do we look to find a guild on an Oceanic or US server. I have heard that oceanic has its problems and would like some elaboration on such and opinions on whether the slightly higher ping on US servers is worth it for a denser raiding population. I welcome all opinions and perspectives :)Zanwarr2 Jan 3, 2015
Jan 2, 2015 Authentication server down? What is up with the authentication servers? Please keep us in the loop. ETA on a fix? The breaking news message says "may result in failed or slow log in attempts" that line of text doesn't quite cut it. I have been trying to log in for about an hour solid now while I browse forums and the internet looking for information pertaining to this current problem. There is nothing! Please be better at keeping us informed. We are paying customers, our time is valuable. VeksVeks12 Jan 2, 2015
Jan 2, 2015 Vastcore's Loot Calculator Hey, I have made an equation to calculate your chance of loot from completing a boss. The equation has been combined with excel to create a calculator. Variables of the calculator include: -Raid Size -Amount of loot boss drops -Pieces needed from the boss -Number of people rolling against you -Amount of drops for your specialization The calculator can determine your chance of loot in many situations, it will provide you with results: Master Looter -Drop chance for something you need -Chance for you to receive it Personal Loot -Chance you will get an item you need Bonus Roll -Master looter with bonus roll -Personal looter with bonus roll I would greatly appreciate feed back! Link: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1NZI0J7SDG0S8Wv_ySkUbHvjsJ2iXdNJKJvzveaY4Ook/edit?usp=sharing Will upload on different website if requested.Vastcore0 Jan 2, 2015
Jan 2, 2015 What to do in Melbourne? I'm currently staying in a hotel for one month. so far, Day 5 - only been playing WoW most of my days. Any recommendations what to do or where to go? (I've seen the city, malls, drank at pubs. Thats about it.)Mistrie1 Jan 2, 2015
Jan 2, 2015 which Oceanic Realm has a high Horde pop? so im bored of always playing Alliance and i want to make a Horde toon and see how if i like it but i have no idea which server has a high horde population, so can someone here let me know please? and a guild to join would be awesome to start off withLiltankdwarf8 Jan 2, 2015
Jan 2, 2015 Frost Mage stat minimum Can anyone tell me the minimum recommended stats for frost mage tried simc / amr gives conflicting data, AMR stacks item enchants & gems with multistrike, at cost to crit & haste. As a result dps with procs etc. at best 10k burst then wait on cd ,average around 10k dps. Would appreciate any suggestions.Andarac0 Jan 2, 2015
Jan 2, 2015 Achv : Ashran the Impossible Requirement, be able to enter Ashran when you actually walk in there.... Haven't been able to get in since the xpac dropped (minus levelling time). Queue time over 5 hours. Honestly, this has to be the worst PVP design ever in the game & still nothing from Blizz about a fix. Negligent.Alphaomegaa6 Jan 2, 2015
Jan 2, 2015 Highest pop realm for horde pvp Does anyone know which realm has the highest population of horde for pvp?Arcticberry1 Jan 2, 2015
Jan 1, 2015 RAF. Alliance Looking someone to RAF whos going ot be playing Alliance on Oceanic servers. Need to level some alts. Im online allmost everyday. Contact me if your interested thanks.Teisuru4 Jan 1, 2015
Jan 1, 2015 Problems with garrison servers I'm having trouble to access my garrison everyday during oceanic peak hours. I'm ususally unable to use my garrison hearthstone (the teleport doesn't work but the stone is on cooldown) or worse if i left my character in the garrison i can't even log on because the server is down, it takes several tries to be able to log on. It's getting very frustrating because it's been like that for several weeks now.Pano6 Jan 1, 2015
Jan 1, 2015 Beware of Arturion and Vegeta on Saurfang These two will form a heroic trash farming group with a list system and will pass the ML to the next person in line. In this case though, Arturion and Vegeta are scamming partners and won't change the ML to the third person in line. So, if a third BoE drops, one will assign it to himself and leave while the other will puts on a acting show. Then, the remaining other won't pass ML because of the possibility of it happening again, which of course once the 4th BoE drops, he assigns to himself and ditches as well. If you come across these people in LFG, keep this in mind.Gankstér3 Jan 1, 2015
Jan 1, 2015 NoCharacter support services for Oceanica Cant get item restoration or other character for any toons on Oceanic servers as they apparently dont exist on the drop down box,. Opened ticket regarding this Ticket No (Ticket US48704498) Me: 1. Oceanic servers apparently dont exist for support for tickets or item restoration :( 2. Was wondering if someone would please restore my neckpiece I accidently DE'ed. Thank you so very much Blizzard: Hey there! Thank you for contacting Blizzard Customer Support! We just received your ticket regarding some in-game concerns. We definitely understand the frustration that comes with the feeling of hitting a brick wall. We apologize for being unable to discuss this with you directly and truly appreciate the patience you’ve had thus far; we are experiencing a high volume of tickets right now and are doing our best to get to each and every one as soon as we possibly can. We have a lot of awesome resources available for resolving quest hiccups. These should help to save you some time in the future and will hopefully resolve the issue that you’re running into today! When you're trying to find quests your character has not yet discovered or completed, try the Completed Quest Checker on Icy Veins (http://www.icy-veins.com/completed-quests-checker-wow). This tool lists your character's incomplete quests for any zone in the game, along with a WoWHead link with full details. This is SUPER handy for completion achievements - like Loremaster. If you run into pretty much anything quest related or have trouble tracking down an NPC, WoWHead (http://www.wowhead.com/) has ya covered. It’s a huge database with a thriving community that regularly updates any given quest, item, NPC, or really anything you can think of with helpful comments. These comments are then rated, so you can find the most helpful information first! This is my go-to for all things in the game when I’m unsure on something and has become an awesome resource for our players as well. Simply type in the name of whatever you’re looking for an you can have a wealth of knowledge at your fingertips. When you're still stumped, we always recommend asking other players via the official World of Warcraft Quests Forum (http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/1011692/), where you can ask for advice on getting through quest content or browse already published guides and entries. If you’ve exhausted all of these resources and are still having trouble, feel free to let us know and we can absolutely help you look into it further. Remember to include as much information as possible - the who, the what, the where, and any troubleshooting steps you might have done. :) Thanks again for your contact! Regards, Blizzard Support Totally wrong cut n paste no support what so everDrdòòm8 Jan 1, 2015
Jan 1, 2015 Oceanic ping reversal. Want to hear what the feeling of sadness is like from US perspective? http://www.twitch.tv/jahmillionaire/v/3641287?t=112m45s http://www.twitch.tv/jahmillionaire/v/3641287?t=114m00s http://www.twitch.tv/jahmillionaire/v/3641287?t=115m30s http://www.twitch.tv/jahmillionaire/v/3641287?t=109m15s (whole game if you wish to hear the constant QQ) etc etc You can hear them saying how hard to get a bash is, breaking their own CC because server thinks you are facing a different direction, it makes kicking much harder and faking even harder. That game is a GREAT example of how frustrating it is. Americans don't want 250~ ping and neither do Australians. Can we actually see some fixes to this !@#$? When we Que into american teams now our ping is worse than it was prior to us receiving oceanic hosted servers. We used to get 170-200 ms now we are always constantly facing 250+ if not worse. Was their a routing changed? were priorities changed? Something is broken here and its frustrating as F--KCrazeyxoxo6 Jan 1, 2015
Dec 31, 2014 Blizzard Help these People Please This topic is about Poundfist and the unhealthy effects it is having on the entire WoW community. First off i would like to say i have been in many Poundfist camp groups and what is sad to me is people are camping this for 46-96 hours straight and even more with no sleep! Allow me to Explain i know it is a choice the player makes to camp this mount. I was in one group left in the morning came back and the same people where in there the next day when i asked them how long have they been here they said the group has been going for 3 days and some said they have not slept in 60 hours! One even said he is doing illegal drugs and coffee just to stay awake for a mount? And with all the theory crafters posting and saying this theory and that theory only makes people camp longer and gives false hope. Please Blizzard do something about this to help the WoW community.Wesleysniper2 Dec 31, 2014
Dec 30, 2014 Playing from Myanmar? Does anyone play WOW from Myanmar? I know they recently opened the port again, but I've heard the internet is way too bad to even attempt to play. I'm really hoping that's not true as I'd be there right when WoD comes out. Also, if you do play: where do you go? An internet cafe made for gaming in Yangon?Xaatia1 Dec 30, 2014
Dec 30, 2014 Horde ashran... That Que time huh....Sgtherpaderp7 Dec 30, 2014
Dec 29, 2014 Poundfist Killed - Cael/Nagrand Just a FYI thread, a small group killed Poundfist on 30/12/14 at 4:14am Aussie time on the Cael/Nagrand. http://imgur.com/y1pda8X (Pic is in my local time).Yoshimitsu0 Dec 29, 2014
Dec 29, 2014 I wanna do Uni in Australia, any advice? I'm currently a 4th year history student in New Jersey, USA.. the only legitimate school of history I would wanna do post-grad study in is Australian history, but there isn't a single academic expert in the states who studies from that side of the world. I contacted some faculty at Macquarie in Sydney and they liked my work so I'm seriously looking to go down there for post-grad Is it as nice as people here say it is? Like, I travel a lot and usually people in this country overestimate other countries, but I've never been to Australia or anywhere Oceanic, like, the only thing I actually follow thats Australian is your football/soccer team because Tim Cahill plays here in New York City. I'm just looking for some advice or things to know to help me figure out where I wanna go to school!Shweko65 Dec 29, 2014
Dec 28, 2014 Where to get bones frosmourne? Can somebody give some advice where to get broken bones, cause ashran doesn't work and we have no horde on our server)Katline0 Dec 28, 2014
Dec 28, 2014 [A] LFM Gold CM's Hey! Looking for 2 dps to complete gold CM's on our alts. You can check my achievement history to see i've completed them. We are looking for a: Mage and Warlock. You must full 630 geared with good itemization, have a microphone/skype, not be bin and be a fun person! Post your b-tags and we';ll be in contact :)Cambrie0 Dec 28, 2014
Dec 28, 2014 Is there any way to provide feedback anymore? I have just cancelled my subscription. There are a number of reasons I did this, but mostly because this long awaited expansion seems to under-deliver (or maybe I expected too much?). I was kind of hoping the Garrison would provide more of a KOTOR-type system - where you can play your toon, without the mindless drudgery of resource collecting. Also, I am someone who doesn't really like raiding. I like to run instances, but I am tired of the foul mouthed juveniles you encounter there. It's about 100 times worse if you join a random raid, or anything PvP. The insults are over the top, even racist slurs appear to be acceptable now (when did that happen?). The fact that it's cross-realm just gives the anonymous cowards more reason to behave badly in random groups. When you cancel a subscription, you get a bunch of multi-choice reasons you cans choose from. No matter what one you choose, you are immediately informed that you are wrong, because you are a list of things that have been done already to improve it. Kind of insulting really. Why ask a question if you don't intend to even listen to the reply? Anyway, I can't really see anywhere to provide real feedback to developers, or anyone else that might listen. Anybody know how to do that?Rykah4 Dec 28, 2014
Dec 27, 2014 Oceanic Servers that killed Poundfist Confirmed: Frostmourne Barthilas Saurfang Aman'ThulPandygo4 Dec 27, 2014
Dec 27, 2014 No candle for you Blizz. Good job with the completely F**ked up apexis quests Blizz. I love the way it takes half an hour just to find the place, only to find it overrun by players and no spawns. 1/10. Logged out now and doing something else. GJ.Enissâ11 Dec 27, 2014
Dec 27, 2014 Looking for a new server Howdy all As the title says I'm lookin for a new server to play on, I'm currently on Saurfang but I'm feeling like a new home is in order. Looking to transferring few of my alts and then my main if i like it there I'm more of a pve player, raiding is what i play for really(never really took to pvp) Any suggestions would great. Thank you in advanceRakah1 Dec 27, 2014
Dec 27, 2014 Help me pick an alt PvP Heyo fellow Oceanic people, how are ya's? So I tried putting a post up on the battleground forums but, did not have much success so, I thought I'd ask my fellow peeps. What I want is a good solid, FUN, fast paced (always have a button to mash) class for bgs/rbgs/wPvP. I will stress the fun and fast paced factor. Currently I have my spriest who has always been my main who, I enjoy immensely. I just also recently leveled up a hunter as well. I really enjoy the high mobility and utility of the hunter class and that was my main attraction to it. I sort of haven't been enjoying it as much in MoP. MM feels a little 'dumbed down' and SV is actually really good but, I'm getting chopped up alive (Most likely gear). PS I don't like pets! Looking at you BM. So, I thought I'd put it forward to you guys and any suggestions you have for a really good alt that is fast paced and very fun in group PvP atm but, can hold its own. I'm not a FoTM reroller, I care not for OP. A few things I should mention. I really enjoyed MM hunter in MoP as well as Fire Mage, Spriest, a little warrior and even a bit of ehn. Fire and hunter were great for that mobility and pew pew blow up people factor while requiring a fairly high skill cap when against decent players but, I just keep reading over and over how bad mages are atm. Even the top PvPers have jumped on the 'Mage is really bad atm' bandwagon. Honestly I myself have been tearing them to shreds and, lets face it, playing a class/spec where u know the mechanics, know what other classes can do yet, you still lose is just not fun at all. Ehn was good but, I hated sitting in roots which felt like 24x7. Warrior, I was a bit late to the season so I struggled keeping up with damage and being able to hold up a good fight due to being so far behind with gear. A side note is that I just don't like paladins and DK's. I dunno why, they both just never have interested me. Pallies feel just too goody goody and DK's well, they are so OP atm I just would not like being handed the 'FoTM reroller' tag. Shanks for your time and reading through. I appreciate any replies you guys may have. TL;DR: Looking for a fun, fast paced, solid PvP class spec for bgs/rbgs/WPvP. Not interested in FoTM or OP. That said would still like to be able to hold my own. Shanks.Balthamel3 Dec 27, 2014
Dec 25, 2014 Oceanic Servers - Still not Dedicated Oceanic OK, so we've all been through the "Linked to US Servers - Maintenance Downtimes" with our new (long overdue) Oceanic Servers. But is there really any point to not have the Winter Veil presents not available on Local times? We are almost half the way through Christmas Day in Australia & beyond that in New Zealand..... Cmon Blizz, spread the Christmas Cheer at the appropriate times....you can do it - apparently miracles can happen at Christmas....Alphaomegaa5 Dec 25, 2014
Dec 25, 2014 10am Christmas day, playing on Oceanic server Where are my damned presents?Punkkid8 Dec 25, 2014