Oceanic General Discussion

Mar 18 Heroic Guldan Sunday run GWAM - Jub / Gundrak 9/10 H We are doing Guldan prog tomorrow 19th march Sunday 5pm server time Looking for more people who are willing to xfer over to jub/gundrak to complete it. We raid wed/thurs 8-11pm svt normally. If you are chasing AOTC but can't get into groups or your guild isnt up to Guldan, come party with us. We are looking for more members who like to push themselves in a fun environment. We choose to see the humour in our mistakes. You should be 890+ 45+ ap trait / be able to pull 450-500k dps If you xfer over you will be welcomed into our raid team, we also like to run mythic + and chase around battle pets Contact me in game or on bnet @ Stranger#6450 cheers!Hypernerd0 Mar 18
Mar 17 Did they merge all realms into one? There is horde everywhere on frostmourne from different oceanic realms What is going onNayze13 Mar 17
Mar 16 Reward for completing LFR Nighthold I just have to thank Blizzard for giving those of us that are never accepted by request for invite to the Nighthold raid, the same reward at the end. I was given the final pillar and have my nice looking arcane saber. Didn't expect it at all and I am quite pleased. Thank you Blizzard.Delvishod8 Mar 16
Mar 14 can not play yet? I can not log on to the game for Oceania realms, but I can play in the US realm. I wonder if anyone else got the same problem.Chibisan2 Mar 14
Mar 13 What makes of an elite hardcore Through some random check on Armory of elite players to learn how they do their stats, gearing, talents, etc. I found out that until 01/02/2017, 2 weeks after NH opens, a player/guild has done all bosses in Heroic NH for 11 times, Normal NH 6 times. Could be split raiding, but I speculate that they were more practising mechanics to prepare for Mythic Racing. No wonder they are hardcore and now I feel I am not even a semi-hardcore but rather a casual. I wish they are rewarded for the effort/hard work put in and I really admire such dedication and commitment. All the best to you guys, go beat the EUs!Amynizer1 Mar 13
Mar 13 WTB Glorious Legplates I'm on Horde Jube'thios Please msg me or mail me in game!Santerath0 Mar 13
Mar 11 Still lagging in american battlegrounds Just did 3 bg's with normal home ms and 1500 world ms i thought it was fixed good job blizzard. : Also just took 2 minutes for my post to even show up in the aus server forums, huge delay.Kouina2 Mar 11
Mar 11 WTF BLIZZARD Blizzard need to change the name and icon of the human racial 'every man for himself' because it is sexist ! It suggests that a gender fluid like myself can't escape from a stun! Outrageous blizzard! #gender #equality If anyone has any suggestions for what they should rename the ability to please leave a comment. Thank you for readingHayuguyz24 Mar 11
Mar 11 In regards to the Q&A about CRZ... Quoted from another thread... ... So, if someone on the Oceanic community wants to avoid the CRZ from the Oceanic servers, we gotta transfer to a US RP server and put up with huge latency and delays?Ayukami1 Mar 11
Mar 9 Total Noob here Gday! So after a week free trial, I bought Legion and 6 months subscription last night. Set myself up in Calaestrasz or whatever it's called. Is this the right server for me? I think I'll be pve focused. Long time mmo player, noob to wow. Any casual guilds out there who would welcome a noob? Most of the guild posts seem to be looking for experienced raiders or specific roles. This game is huuuuuge. I should have started years ago but could never get mentally past the subscription fee. Told that to my wife about a week ago and she looked at me funny and said $15 a month is easily doable if I wanted it. So here I am!Mojori8 Mar 9
Mar 9 Character transfer question Just wondering when I transfer a character from one server to another it says not to login or it will lock or cancel transfer , does this mean just that character I'm transferring or my account as a whole ?Barraka1 Mar 9
Mar 8 Additional maintenance ... Good. Does this mean that Blizzard has FINALLY gotten to the bottom of the lag issues we have had? Hope so.Aehl5 Mar 8
Mar 8 Fun classes? Which healer class do you guys find fun? im debating on rolling a new toon as i am finding ret paladin a bit boring. what healer classes are fun for PvE/PvP? Thanks.Zackslayer7 Mar 8
Mar 8 Lag when linking to US servers. Perfect 20ms on home servers but when i xrealm to any US server i get massive packet loss(it feels), or 1000+ms, with 5-10sec delay every few seconds. only started todayFubsy241 Mar 8
Mar 8 US-West player wanting to raid Oceanic. I'm not quite sure if this is the right forum for this but here goes. I'm 3/10M potentially looking for an Oceanic guild to raid mythic with. The reason is that the only times I can be online (like 10pm PST to about 5am PST) have zero semi hardcore/hardcore raid guilds within the US time zones. There's quite a few across the Pacific, but the lag is an issue. Is there any way to reduce lag from a US-West person connecting to an Australian server? I'd really like to raid Mythic with y'all but I can't play Demo for crap with 180-250ms lag. :/Facebookmeme9 Mar 8
Mar 7 Lag in raids/NH? Is anyone else experiencing higher than normal MS in guild raids today? Our guild is currently in NH, and everyone is at 200-350 ms, in a guild raid. We always usually sit at 14-50 MS as a guild. Is this happening only with us, or only with Barthilas, or Oceanic realms in general, if others are experiencing this?Riyek36 Mar 7
Mar 7 DC's in Oceanic Servers The entirety of my gaming career I have never ever disconnected until about a week and a half ago. I have been experiencing rolling disconnects from the server mid-dungeon/ raid. This happens frequently and without warning. My ms will jump to some ridiculous number too. I have tried resetting my router, re-installing the game and even changing my frequency channel of the wifi but it all seems to be on Blizzards end. Whenever I DC I'll go to check my connection is stable which it is; I can stream videos/music all fine and browse the web after DC'ing in WoW. I don't know what the f%$# is going on but it's frustrating. The error code on the dc is just the generalised one for "Yeah you were disconnected". wtf is going as of recent. I'm based in a oceanic server Caelstrasz. Is it true our connection get routed to US when we go into instances? if so, why? I'm sure as f%$# not paying for a game, expansions subscriptions if I can't even play on a Aus server.Jovezbruh0 Mar 7
Mar 5 Garrison Lag Whats up?Hsjdkgfkjsh1 Mar 5
Mar 5 Oceanic Horde Sever pvp/pve Looking to Realm transfer a horde character to an oceanic server, anyone know a good place. i heard frostmorne is pretty good but isnt that an alliance run server? -Thanks for any and all helpSparti1 Mar 5
Mar 4 put on Us servers solo farming last 3 days, go to do old world content, instand 180+ ms, takes 3-5 seconds just to loot mobs, like what the hell. Same thign tonight trying to push mythic +, aussie group gets put on US servers for +17 BRH, thanks blizz.Vengeta0 Mar 4
Mar 3 Connecting to US servers in M+ I understand that raids have recently been connecting us to US servers and it !@#$ing sucks, but just now halfway through a m+ we got switched to a US realm. When we decided to do another m+ we had the same issue. Everyone in the party was from the same OCE server. Are all the OCE servers dying or something?Gorodan4 Mar 3
Mar 3 Connecting to US Realms (Barthilas) Our whole entire raid was on 250-300ms all throughout our entire raid last night, we reset the instance, we signed out and nothing made it bettter. As soon as we step into an instanced zone, this occurs. Realm is barthilas, around this time. We just stepped into nighthold just then, hoping for this issue to be resolved over the last 24 hours, but it is still the case, lag. I would ask for this be resolved in a timely manner, but I believe that expired 12 hours ago.Zodin22 Mar 3
Mar 3 Whitehand Dath'remar is recruiting Whitehand is a guild of members who have been raiding together for many years, created from the first week of vanilla, we have adapted with changes, and welcomed members along the way, which has kept the guild environment stable and consistent. We foster a happy, fun and caring environment in our guild with mature family orientated people (18+). If this sounds like you and would like to be with likeminded people who want to progress and see end game content, please visit our website at www.whitehandguild.net for further information. Will consider all classes if genuinely interested in joining Whitehand. We are currently looking for: Range dps Healers...We want you!! Raid times Australian EST Sunday 8.15 invite, 8.30pm raid start to 10.30pm Monday 8.15 Invite , 8.30pm raid start to 10.30pm Previous Progression NH Just started 5/10 N ToV 3/3 Norm 3/3 Heroic EN 7/7 Norm 7/7 Heroic HFC 13/13 Norm 13/13 Heroic Some Mythic bosses were achieved on individual basis If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us in game or on forums: Ferse, Janalah or Najar. www.whitehandguild.net Cheers JanJanalah3 Mar 3
Mar 3 [A]Peasant Revolt-NH Heroic-Saurfang Aussie Guild recruits DPS and HEAL for the current Heroic Nighthold. You don't have to do Hugh Jackman dps and hps, just dont die to mechanics and do 400+ k dps on Krosus. The rest comes with more gear. Our Guild Realm is Saurfang, but you can join our raiding group from any Oceanic server. Raid times are Wednesday 8:30pm and Sunday 8:30pm Server time. We would love to engage Mythic content in the future, but we simply lack the manpower at the moment. If your interested or have questions add me or my minions on battlenet: Gipsy#2488 Lachlan#1187 Mentos#6684 Tailored#1164 Cheers <3 Sormo, the one and only <3Sormo1 Mar 3
Mar 2 Oceanic servers lagging real bad? Any of you guys from Oceani server lagging really bad for the past week? I'm from Jubeithos server and live in Singapore. Usual, average home/game latency is 100-108ms. For the past week I have been constantly getting anywhere from 300+ to 2k+ game latency during dungeons and raids. What's going on?! It has become IMPOSSIBLE to raid and dungeon with these 1-3 sec delay! I hope Blizzard knows about this and doing something fast?!Andree11 Mar 2
Mar 2 Average Age of Oceanic Players. Hi, I was curious as to what the Average age for an Oceanic WoW player was. So I have decided to start a thread where you can post your honest age and hopefully we can get a rough answer for this. I think it would be quite exciting to see what age group is playing WoW more. ThanksDahovikain500 Mar 2
Feb 26 Best PvP server for horde? Currently on jubei'thos but the realm is almost dead, previous player returning trying to find out what the best horde pvp server on oceanic and best pvp guilds Compulsoryxz2 Feb 26
Feb 25 Aftermäth-Aman'Thul Recruiting RDPS Aftermath-Aman'thul 9/10H Raid Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday 730-10 pm.AEDT Recruiting DPS mainly looking for Spriest hunter lock mage or ww monk classes just a couple more short of a mythic/heroic raiding 20 man team come join a experienced team. Add me to set up a raid trial or even just a chat about things thank you Mickyd#11180 PS will consider any Class that is logging well and have awesome experienceKnawty0 Feb 25
Feb 24 Most active Oceanic PvE server? I'm stuck in Aman'thul with very little choice on guilds with fitting raid timings, I'm planning to move to a more populated server in hopes of getting a nice guild raid schedule.Zylgrill4 Feb 24
Feb 24 [A] <SPACEJAM> (10/10N 8/10H 2/7M) GMT +8 <SPACEJAM> - alliance @ Frostmourne A GMT+8 guild where members are from Australia (be it Perth to Melbourne) and Singapore. We're a tight bunch that raid, do mythic plus, the odd pvp runs together. We're looking for numbers to progress through heroic nighthold as that is the only thing we're lacking currently. A matured bunch we are although we might have a weird fella or two in our midst. Raid days : Wed/Thur/Sun and optional Mon Raid times : 7.30pm to 10.30pm GMT+8 (server time 10.30pm to 1.30am) Classes we are looking for specifically are as follow (if your class isn't listed below and you are interested, do feel free to approach any of the officer in game) - Healer: Paladin (high demand), Druid - Melee DPS: Death Knight (high demand), Rogue - Range DPS: Mage (high demand), Hunter - BM/MM, Ele Sham, Requirements: Discord - use to communicate Flask and consumables ready before raid invites ilvl - 870 (if you have the right mentality, attitude and mechincally good with your class/spec, we can gear you) Loot rules: we are using EPGP In game Contact: Starlöck, BarneeBrown, Õlu, Selendel, KrwindjrKrwindjr5 Feb 24
Feb 23 Can you buy character services with tokens? Specifically as an Oceanic player. I know in their announcement there was caveat that it only affected US accounts, but I don't know what is Oceania classified as these days.Jakub1 Feb 23
Feb 22 900eq 4/10M Ret Pala LF Frostmourne Guild Hi, Currently 4/10M (will need more exeprience with first 3 bosses) with 7/7M EN (cutting edge) and recently 1/3M ToV exeperience. Due to two other exceptional rets who've joined my current guild I've lost my spot on the mythic roster and am looking for a core spot on a guild that is at least 2/10M NH. My artifacts are 54ret/54prot. Here are my current logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/21149860/latest My irl brother is a 899eq Ele shaman who can commit to wed/thurs, however has shift work which means he is not 100% available on the other days of the week but is happy to join for Heroic farm nights and as a bench player for mythic. His artifact is currently 52 ele/35 enh. Ele shaman's logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/21127279/latest/ And finally we have a 896eq prot warrior friend who is our MT for M+ and is happy to fill in as tank on casual/farm raid nights. If you are a Frostmurne guild with at least 2/10M NH progression and could use a Ret Pala in their main roster please hit me up ingame: WombRaider69#1925Mongolad0 Feb 22
Feb 22 Loading Screen Why hasn't this issue been resolved? Yes i know of the 'fix' (bypass the wait) but i suffer not been able to see other players, items, character model, AH until 10-15 minutes into the game. Soooo buggyAdghasjdh0 Feb 22
Feb 21 Returning player - Which server? I've been fairly inactive for the last couple of years but coming back and doing a few RAF's. Currently on Saurfang after the free Xfer from Aman'thul many years ago, I don't think at this stage I'll get back in to raiding so I just need a good casual server (Alliance side) with a lot of players to do quests and dungeons with. Is Saurfang still considered fairly good, has Aman'thul picked back up etc etcHolyguy0 Feb 21
Feb 21 Lonely cow looking for friends Hi guys! Am a returning player, haven't played since wotlk. Looking for a fun social friendly guild to level up. Guild with their guild chat alive, with green texts scrolling! Am currently on Dath'remar server. I can't roll on a PvP server yet, my poor little Taurean's heart can't take the ganking. Currently want to level up in peace, if you are offering protection in a PvP server. I won't mind going over. Am a shift worker so it hard to commit to a strict raiding schedule. Else add me @ daphnesca#6131 if you want to make friends :)Ochichi0 Feb 21
Feb 20 Hallowed Ground @ Saurfang We are a resurrected, family-oriented guild with plenty of active and friendly players who love to do stuff together and help each other out. We are currently in the process of building our first "Raid Progression Team" and are seeking all committed, friendly people who would love to learn with us as we progress through Normal Nighthold. We have set days of Wednesdays and Saturdays at a start time of 6.30pm Server Time. Punctuality is a must. We are seeking the following: 1 Tank: Plate Wearer (Preferably Paladin or Death Knight) 2 Healers: Any Class needed, but Shaman and Priests would be preferred. DPS: Accepting any class/spec currently for both Melee and Ranged. DISCORD IS MANDATORY!!! We also do Mythic Dungeons and even basic Keystones to gear those who lack the Item level requirement of 660 to join the team. We aren't restricted to Nighthold, however, we will also be raiding different Tiers from previous patches and/or future patches. In saying all this, we run legacy raids and other activities (PvP not included). If interested, Please add my battle tag to talk further: Elementals#1267[i][/i] Be looking forward to talking to you! Happy GamingIronblaze0 Feb 20
Feb 19 Getting put in east coast US BGs Going from a home server 35ms to a BG with 600ms is not cool, and 100% server management issue. Can this be fixed?Pasza4 Feb 19
Feb 16 Alliance Insomniacs Unite! Hey hey! I recently switched games (die-hard Aion and GW2 fan; don't judge, the PvP is great!) and am looking for some friends playing on the dark side - yup, that's right, Alliance! So, a little about myself: I recently switched from Horde to Alliance (Nagrand) after figuiring out that *spoiler alert* Alliance are evil as dicks. From those evil blue space goats to the humans screwing everything over in the name of, well... No f**ks given really. I'm located in QLD. Again, don't judge me, I swear I'm not your typical banana bendin', sister lovin' QLDr facist, but when it comes to rugby, well, yanno how it goes. I am a massive dog lover. I will stop mid tracks to pet a dog, snarling or not. I have a puppy who is currently in his teething phase. I've replaced my ethernet cord several times already. The chili oil is working though MWAHAHAHA! Seriously, he's lucky he's cute as dicks or I'd have used him as yabbie bait already. I game to prevent my brain from melting. I have a zero tolerance to drama and will walk if it becomes tiresome. I'll treat you with respect and expect it back in kind. I don't pay a sub to be involved in online whatsit. I'm newish to WoW but not to gaming. I pick things up rather quickly and down for absolutely anything (given I meet iLvl prerequisites etc.). That's pretty much it really, I don't want to turn it into some weird tinder profile. If you like what you read hit me up. I main a mage and SPriest; props to those who can heal, I can't. I'll throw bandages at you and run. I'm in a pretty decent guild and not looking to change it up yet. Silence#1308 is my BTag. Oh! Also looking to run with folks in HotS for that flame mount. It's ugly as but it's freeeeeeee!Manapause0 Feb 16
Feb 15 Premade phasing bug? Or it's just me Do you guys get a roughly 5 seconds of delay when you phase into NA realms? I do. Ever since the day our premade merge with NA's. Not sure if this is because im from GMT+8 And did you guys get to phased out upon leaving the party? I always stucked with the leader's realm. Relogging won't phase me backNao0 Feb 15
Feb 15 Anyone want a guild to stay in GWAM - 10/10 N 3/10 Heroic Raid times : wed / thurs 8-11pm server time (based on sydney time) Realm : Jubei'thos / Gundrak merged realms We are looking for like minded people who want to clear content together 2 nights per week. We run mythic + outside of raid times / pvp and chase around battle pets We are sometimes chatty, and sometimes busy. You shouldn't be a stage 5 clinger, you shouldn't be easily offended. Think "barrens chat" and trade chat combined together.. thats sometimes what our guild chat looks like, and sometimes there is tumbleweed blowin through guild chat as we are all busy avoiding volcanic affix We are fair with our loot, and we are pretty laid back with wipes / ppl fallin off cliffs during raid. All we want is for you to try your best and work on your toon outside of raid times. By work i mean run a mythic + for a box, get AP, watch a video on the boss we are progressing on, its not hard and you dont need to commit your soul to it. You should like belonging to a guild, so that when we do down content you are excited to see that achievement ding, its like another aspect to wow and another layer of your toon to participate in guild achieves Our guild has many people who don't raid with us and just hang out, lots of random characters who make wow fun. The peeps we raid with now all started out as the people we had banter with while we lone wolfed this game, i think thats a solid foundation because we already know we can exist for years as a guild without a raid team, imagine what we could do together with some focused peeps! Msg me at Stranger#6450 if you wanna get some NO xp required, just be eager to learn and commited to showing up weekly churssss ^ also we arent strictly pve. wouldnt mind doing guild RBGS! FOR THE HORDEHypernerd0 Feb 15
Feb 14 Vanilla WoW I want to be able to expirence the old WoW I am a very new player started about 2 weeks ago and I in my search of WoW videos on YouTube found the rant about Nastalrius being shut down and how it was a Vanilla WoW server,I would like to know if there is any way to expirence the Vanilla WoW every one says is so great. Any replies would be helpful Thank youTrisenissa2 Feb 14
Feb 13 Looking For Friends Hi there! I'm looking to find some new friends. So a little about me: I main Alliance - no problem with horde but never really got to levelling one so can't do anything together. I am guild master of my guild and we've been pottering along for six years now. I raid two nights a week (Mon/Thurs) and play on other random days through the week. I only have the disc weapon on my priest and the brew weapon on my monk. I talk a lot and like to share my life with others. Some people find this oversharing. I'd love for someone who wants to share their goings on with me as well. I love animals but specifically dogs. My partner and I have two and I frequently talk about their hijinks. For those wondering, seven year old black Labrador named Bailey and a nine year old small Border Collie cross named Lilly. I'm from South Australia and I am in my mid twenties. I hold high value in treating others like you would like to be treated. I play on a quiet, low population unbalanced PvP server. I am on the wrong side of the faction imbalance I'm looking for some new friends that recognise that life happens while you're busy making other plans and that'll be keen to do a mixture of things with me like mythic+, world quests or maybe some PvP (and maybe some of my guildies) through the week if we're both available etcLlamms7 Feb 13
Feb 13 Don't bother farming Sky Shards for Alani Farming since MoP on and off. Eventually finish it off yesterday and decide to treat a bunch of friends to go get the mount. I use my crystal and someone out of group taunts and dies or something moving him to a different shard. This causes him to despawn as I watch all my time just fade away. The best part is the GM response saying the cyrstal served its purpose and tough luck. So unless you have the ability to teleport at whim to an unkown shard, don't waste your time.Heimraki2 Feb 13
Feb 13 Highest populated Oceanic server I am looking to play the auction house, I currently have a number of toons on Aman'thul but finding it hard to sell. I don't think my server has a high population to support active auction house buy and sell. I have tried looking at a few different sites to get a grasp of oceanic server numbers but they all vary.Zebanker2 Feb 13
Feb 10 [A]<Unlimited> Frostmourne 1/10M Unlimited Semi-hardcore raiding guild on Frostmourne (PVP) Oceanic Server. Unlimited are primarily Malaysian and Singaporean players (GMT +8). We are a guild that focusing on progression and are not interested in committing the excessive hours required to achieve progression kills. Instead we stick strictly to a raiding schedule that allows for and encourages a balanced and sustainable approach to high end progression raiding. We've been achieved a few top tier end boss raiding experiences in all patches. •Recruitment We are currently recruiting players to progress Mythic bosses 1/10 M NH and prepare up for others legion raid with a solid team/players. Trialing period will be up to a maximum of 1 month. Open for any exceptional players with good attitude, attendance and performance. Welcome casual raiders too if u have too much commitment in real life. • What do we expect from you? ★Commitment- We require you to be committed and able to put in the work required for the guild to maintain its rank and its competitiveness. You're required to maintain focus a positive attitude during raids and to be able maximize and perform at a high level in all your characters. We will also expect you to match our requirements when it comes to alts or mixed raids. ★Attendance- Attendance is the key to our stability. We rely on a small number of players and for our raids to be sustainable, we require most of our members to have a close to 100% attendance. We are available to deal with the occasional sign out providing we have the time to prepare for it. Once progress is finished and we can deal with it, attendance requirements will usually lighten up. ★Communication- Being able to communicate with your team mates is an absolute requirement. We expect you to be able to write, speak and understand fluent sing English and we will require you to use Discord to speak and listen during raids and use our Facebook page or Whatsapp for both encounter strategy and general planning/scheduling. •RAID SCHEDULE Wednesday, Thurs, Sunday (Mythic) 9.00pm - 12.00am GMT+8 (Singapore time) Fri/Sat (heroic) 9.00pm - 12.00am GMT+8 (Singapore time) Mon (normal) 9.00pm - 12.00am GMT+8 (Singapore time) * Free guild repair 24/7 for all raiders •Do not hesitate to contact us in game or Via Bnet ID Honey#1274,Ellapise1 Feb 10
Feb 10 Exchange Rate Hi all. I'm just wondering how much bnet balance do you get from a token? Thing is, I believe it is $15 as demonstrated in the video but I've also heard reports saying it's $17. The problem is, as far as I know, shop items/services are listed for AUD. Ie faction change is $33 AUD but it's $25 or something USD for american players? So I'm curious, how does it work for Australian players? More importantly, how many tokens do I need to buy for a faction change on my alt? 2 would suffice if it's $17 but I would need 3 if it's $15. So what is it? I'm sure some Aussie has already done this. ThanksNamalsk1 Feb 10
Feb 7 hord vsborg hord vsborgeho do u think would win and yRonondex0 Feb 7
Feb 7 please prevent q's with servers too far away As the title states: Need a barrier that prevents being q'd with servers too far away for oce. I'd appreciate not being put into a battleground with BR / East US players. One out of the two parties is going to suffer a 1000+ ping. West US fine. 120 ping no problem.Miagi1 Feb 7
Feb 6 Geared Tank/DPS/Heals lf m8s Coming back from my NH casual start. Looking for likeminded, decently geared, people to clear some content with. Im in a new guild, just looking for solo players to queue up with for dungeons/raids etc.. Top lad Swipe right for me Futhermocka#1417Jimee0 Feb 6