Oceanic General Discussion

Jul 31 Looking for a low latency server Hi everyone, I am from Vietnam, a south east asia country, i tried a few server but the latency is around 250 to 500, sometimes over 10k. Can you guys suggest which server has the lowest latency for Vietnam? I would be very appreciate if there is any server with latency below 100Khoaito5 Jul 31
Jul 31 Demon Hunter Madness Event 11th Hi Oceanic players With the launch of demon hunters coming on the 9th the Legionaire Raid team has decided to run a 25 Demon Hunter/5 Healer Heroic HFC raid on Thursday the 11th starting at 7pm The requirements are pretty simple 1. You must be an Oceanic player 2. Create DH and completed the starter demon hunter zone, be waiting outside HFC at 6:45pm on Thursday 3. Know all HFC Heroic fights 4. Downloaded Discord chat program (server details will be linked on the day of raid for all those invited) Raid Info: A raid signup will be posted on the day of reset allowing people to be invited, please post your character name and server as a reply to this post once you have created your demon hunter. If you would like to heal this raid you are required to have a 715+ ilvl (NON PVP) and can post a reply on your healing class anytime between now and Wednesday. The invites will operate on a check armory achievements/first come basis Any streaming or recording is totally fine Don't complain about loot there are going to be a lot of DH there (LOL) You must attend from start to finish of the raid (max time of raid will be 3 hours - 7pm-10pm) Ready to have fun Legionaire is also recruiting new members for our split raid Mythic team in Legion. If you are interested in raiding in a tight nit group three/four days a week to push into Mythic content please contact Crushadin or Ahroth ingame, or send us a mail so we can organize a time to chatLunshu0 Jul 31
Jul 30 lf alliance or horde wpvp guild i am a american player i pretty much only pvp i work nights now so oceanic servers are probably better for me i am a experienced arena and pvper am currently 2600 in 3s but looking for a more fun social guild atm group pvp events etc if anything exists this end of the servers thanksKnomisz0 Jul 30
Jul 30 RPers in Oceanic realms? I am interested in RP, but don't want to play with 200+ ms in the US realms and it's nigh unlikely that we ever get a dedicated roleplay realm in Oceanic. So, are there any active RP communities/guilds in any of the oceanic realms?Zoe1 Jul 30
Jul 29 Skinning tag concern? skinning has always had griefers, their were people that would leave loot deliberately so you couldn't skin their kills, that was annoying but you could still laugh because not only were they losing loot but you were now competing for fresh kills instead of just wandering about skinning. Then there were the ones that loved to moonfire as you cast etc but that was just life. The concern I'm having is with the "five tags" on mobs in the soon to be busy fresh zones with heaps of people running about, anyone else thinking to stock up on headache tablets when you stop to think about being able to count on up to four strangers looting a mob so you can skin it? (of course that is assuming none of them are skinners either)Sçàndàl1 Jul 29
Jul 28 Scary game https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fXLCr7ZyWlw (leave a like)Halz0 Jul 28
Jul 28 Gold Sellers still ruining Trade Chat Blizzard it is about time you pull your fingers out and deal with this. Oceanic realms are a mess right now with gold sellers spamming non-stop in trade. You say it is against user agreements, but we don't see anything being done about this.Incentive26 Jul 28
Jul 28 Oceanic Lag Morning all, Not sure if this problem is isolated to Oceanic Servers or if it was a temporary problem or if it is everywhere, so thought I would ask. Last night we ran a mythic raid, and all players (<90% of raid players on Cael/Nagrand) were sitting at 150ms-270ms. A massive delay on top of what we are used to (I'm usually at 30-50ms). One or two players having high Ping might be personal internet issues, but everyone in raid was sitting at high numbers, which was causing delays and bugs that regularly wiped us (eg me using Chi Torpedo moved me only a couple yards, or Flying Serpent Kick not triggering at all) Is this global Ping Oceanic based or is it everywhere? Any known causes or fixes? Many thanks all :)Monkjaw6 Jul 28
Jul 28 Premade Groups Server Merged(Permanent?) Man, there are so many fun groups to pick in the premade group list, ever since Oceanic servers merge with US's Premade Group was so dead back then.. Can someone confirm whether this server merge is a permanent thing or what ?Tsukiko1 Jul 28
Jul 28 WTB Mythic Archy Mount Paying 999k!Chompér2 Jul 28
Jul 27 Stormshield Phase Issues? This just started happening today but currently myself and many others keep being phased into Frostmournes Stormshield suddenly without warning. we're unable to see our party members who are all from the same guild/party, Relogging instantly puts us straight back into Frostmournes Stormshield. If I wanted to play on FM alliance I would have paid for a Character transfer or rolled a character there or had one of my many FM friends invite me....Adoor1 Jul 27
Jul 27 Looking for people to play with Hey everyone im a pretty laid back sort of player, been playing on and off since about 2004 and have just come back from a break so now im looking for some people to play with. Im keen to do pretty much anything iv mainly been doing pvp and achievements lately. I mainly play ally on saurfang but i have a couple of hordies aswell. Feel free to add me on bnet Lichking#11371Hodeli2 Jul 27
Jul 26 WOW Token Doesn't show on my Shop I asked most of my Guild and all of them they have wow token in their shop, so why I can't see wow token in my shop to buy it please help me to fix this I tried to turn off all the add ons and the problem still same :( PLeaseElzeer9 Jul 26
Jul 26 Omega PVP SW Hey guys on the pvp realms, had fun getting killed by us??Zorix3 Jul 26
Jul 26 Looking to do RAF I am wanting to do RAF with someone in couple days. If anyone wants to join me and make a new account and let me recruit them i will pay for everything. I will buy you the battle chest that lets you level to 100 and i will buy you 2 months of game time. If anyone is wanting to do this add my battle tag and let me know. My battle tag is Clanash#1801Evaedor1 Jul 26
Jul 26 Missing Starting Quests Stormwind King Varain Trying to level one of my alts level 84, but starting quests for twilight highlands missing. King Varian whom you start the quest chain is bugged. Thought id miss that entire map & start on Pandaria quests but same problem. Need to start quest chain from King Varian & cant do it as he is bugged. Got a response from Blizz 2 days after placing bug report saying we are aware of issue & will fix when possible. Why do we even bother with reporting when they are aware of a problem & no e.t.a to fixPusta0 Jul 26
Jul 25 Post Nerf Mythic HFC Group Forming 720+ We are at Council. Trying to form now, taking all 720+ ilvl who can raid for a minimum of 2 hours. Thanks. add andygami#6483 if you are interested.Xiaodi0 Jul 25
Jul 25 Looking for friends! Hi everyone I've just come back to wow after a long break and all my friends that i used to play with have stopped playing. So i'm just looking for some new friends to level and have a chat with, do whatever really. let me know my btag is snomunkie#1313Nerolus24 Jul 25
Jul 25 Have we met Achievement Anyone still doing this? I need Mankrik Btag - Missy#6489 Happy to help with others needed aswellMelispere0 Jul 25
Jul 24 Returning player LF Guild Hey guys, Since the release of the new patch I was thinking of coming back and figuring out what to play before legion hits. I would love to meet some new people and join a guild that is friendly and social. I am not to fussed whether it's Horde or Ally or even which realm the guild is on, I just want to enjoy the game again and get back into it slowly :) I am even keen on leveling new characters or going back to my 100's and playing end game. Would love to hear from different people, Thanks.Varathion0 Jul 24
Jul 23 LF new people to play/level with Hey guys, After the release of the new patch and Legion coming out soon I am excited and wanting to get back into WoW. I would love to meet some new people and either play at end game or even level up new characters with! I am thinking of a blood elf fire mage right now but open to suggestions and just want a PvP realm. If you guys are interested in playing with me or talking even, reply or add my btag Gudgo94#1680. Thanks guys, look forward to playing or talking :)Gudgo3 Jul 23
Jul 23 Reins of The Swift Spectral Tiger Mount Hello, I am currently trying to buy the only mount i ever wanted in WoW, I'll definitely be using it! Seeing if anyone is hopefully interested in selling one. Can Negotiate a price any time with ya. Thanks, Hope to see some of ya! Alliance;Can go to any server if need be. Battletag: Winters#11919Coldlce0 Jul 23
Jul 23 WTB Archimonde Heroic for Moose Done.Daenex3 Jul 23
Jul 23 A royal visit In celebration of the most recent visit from the Queen of England, the Australian government created a contest to provide Her Majesty with a distinctive down under twist on her favorite beverage. The two finalists, conservationists for Australia's most famous bear and the largest airline in Australia were asked to find a compromise between their offerings, but in the end that was impossible. So they each presented their concepts to The Queen, and allowed her to decide which was best: KoalaTea versus QuantasTea.Psarchasm1 Jul 23
Jul 23 Vial of the sands ihave wanted the vial of the sands for a while now and i can never get enough money to make/get one so i wanted to know if any one wants to trade one for ore and herbs i have 3 Lvl 100 toons which i can farm the ore/herbs for they just sid in my bank now cause im not that big in to the profections in the game so i someone would trade me a vial of the sands they will get ores and herbs send daily to them plus like 5k goldTelvin2 Jul 23
Jul 22 Oceanic Free character Transfer/Migration Hello All, Just putting this out there, but for those like me who missed out on the free transfer/migration, I think it should be offered again, as I feel on my server there are hardly any horde playing on my realm anymore, which sucks majorly Personally, I think It should be re-offered to those who missed the chance to take advantage of something really good. -JeremyTecmage3 Jul 22
Jul 22 I don't play alliance but *possible spoilers* I feel for them for what's coming in The Broken Shore. Maybe its just the opening cinematic that gives Varian more life to me and what might happen to him at the broken shore (havent seen cinematic so not sure what actually happens at the end) just gives me all the feels.Krusk1 Jul 22
Jul 22 Oceanic Ping Issues Hello there. Is anyone else getting extreme ping when joining arena/battlegrounds or raids that are hosted by americans? Yeah sure, before our servers were merged I would have a usual 130/150ms. Now, I sit around 250-300 in arena/battlegrounds and as a rogue, it feels unplayable. I heard they moved the servers from LA to Chicago.. Could this be the problem why?Lygo22 Jul 22
Jul 22 Selling Herald of the Titans Carry Greetings, we are a group of friends from US-Frostmourne. We are currently selling Herald of the Titans carry. The timing of the run will be based on the group’s availability and the buyer’s preference. Spots come from a first come first serve basis. The price of each carry is 50k gold. We accept payment in term of raw gold as well as pets. If you are from a realm that we do not have an alt on, I’m sure we can figure out a way. We are selling full carry. You don’t have to do anything other than show up and not having any items that would break the rule of the achievement (that is no higher than 232 weapon and 226 gears in other slots). For more information, please add Kuroemon#6139 to discuss further, or you can post here (I may not be able to check this thread everyday so best if you can add us on btag).Clalina12 Jul 22
Jul 21 Quick question Is there now a physical data center in the Oceanic region now?Jazen4 Jul 21
Jul 20 Dath/khaz Fury Warrior LF guild Fury warrior looking for mythic guild to go into legion with on Khaz/Dath Alliance side only ty, all days/times are fine.Pandamontana0 Jul 20
Jul 20 some questions abt the pre patch Hey guiz, anyone knows how to turn off the mini status bar under my character? also anyone knows how to manage the floating combat text now? i couldnt find it anymoreThrondiel0 Jul 20
Jul 20 Still haven't fixed cross region instances I hate playing on high latency and switching back and forth. You're also put at a massive disadvantage in pvp and it's just !@#$. I often afk or leave bgs when this happens. On the occasion I get raid leader, you screw over the Americans who then have to play on high latency, what a joke. Theres certainly enough players to form instances on OCE alone, please atleast allow me to disable cross region match making. I am willing to wait way longer to not lag.Balerion1 Jul 20
Jul 20 Incredibly bored. So is anybody else in the same boat? This expansion has dragged out for so long with dead content that i find myself staring at youtube videos of legion all day wishing it would hurry up. What is there to do in a content-dead world?Fireprodigy11 Jul 20
Jul 20 Cant change realm every time i try to change realm it says [You have been disconnected. (WOW51900300)]Shífthappens0 Jul 20
Jul 20 Release time for Legion. Couldn't find a thread for this. Would anyone have an estimate time for the release for Legion, for example 1600 in the afternoon on the day of release? And for AUS servers could it actually hold over until Wednesday for us? If it is still for Tuesday would the Tuesday server restarts still occur that day? Just trying to organise what day I might take off from work.Gweneyi5 Jul 20
Jul 19 Regarding Legion Deluxe Edition Bonuses I'm just curious, if I purchase the basic edition, will I be able to buy or earn the mount and pet at a later date? I've got no interest in the heroes of the storm, diablo 3 or starcraft items, as I do not and will never play any of those games, and I cannot justify spending $30AU for 2 in-game items.Xecara2 Jul 19
Jul 19 Hi horde, how r u at Frostmourne? Just start a new horde at Frostmourne. Getting gank 4-5 times before level to 25 lol. Idk man, love the feeling to be the underdog and gank some Alliance later ( I will not gank lowbies ). So how about you guys, is there still any Horde at Frostmourne lol?Kungfuman5 Jul 19
Jul 19 LFR Moose run Hi guys im looking to run HFC for the moose... PLEASE Im Alliance NA iLvl 705 Thanks DonCarnageDoncarnage1 Jul 19
Jul 19 Server Maintenance 19 July Hi guys, server maintenance times for our time zones are as followed. Brisbane/Sydney/Melb: 10pm - 4am Adelaide: 9:30pm - 3:30am Perth: 8pm - 2am NZ: 12am - 6am ...Zorix2 Jul 19
Jul 18 WTB 8/8 CM gold Want to buy 8/8 CM gold on my alt priest add trixy1803 to discuss time and priceMeq0 Jul 18
Jul 18 legion prepatch date so the prepatch is released on the 19th? is that still the same date for us? probably at a stupid time like 3amThugshot3 Jul 18
Jul 18 WTB CM GOLD CARRY 4/8 still need Sky,Slag, Auch & UBRS. Add DACRIPPLE#6869 or pst here price.Dakripple0 Jul 18
Jul 18 WTB 7/8 Gol CM - Frostmourne AS the title suggests Snegs#6899Snegs0 Jul 18
Jul 18 [H] Selling 8/8 CM Golds Pricing: 500k for 8/8 Gold - Monday 18th TBD for 8/8 Gold - Tuesday 19th 70k for individual dungeons. We are happy to accept gold on Barthilas, Jubei'Thos and Saurfang. We plan to run until 1-2am Monday and until downtime Tuesday, we shall try our best to fit in as many runs as possible. What you get! A total of 8 portals to each WoD dungeon. 'The Indomitable' title. Challenger's War Yeti Mount A unique set of exclusive transmog gear. 360 Achievement Points Contact Feel free to add any of us to BTag and discuss prices/bookings: Reterino#1629 Demons#12681 Deeb#11484Reterino0 Jul 18
Jul 18 [H] Selling 8/8 Challenge Mode Carries We are full booked. A big thanks to all of our buyers and here's to hopefully seeing you again in Legion! What you get! A total of 8 portals to each WoD dungeon. 'The Indomitable' title. Challenger's War Yeti Mount A unique set of exclusive transmog gear. 360 Achievement Points Payment for Last 2-3 Weeks *Updated* -5/07/16 300k for 8/8 Gold --- (From Monday 4/06/16 to Sunday 10/06/16) 350k for 8/8 Gold --- (From Monday 11/06/16 to Sunday 17/06/16) 50k for individual dungeons. Realm Best Titles - contact us for specific prices/packages Please note. These dates are not 100% final and are subject to change. We accept gold on Jubei'Thos/Barthilas, however you can add one of us to work something out. You can pay in full before the the run commences, or you can pay before the start of each individual dungeon. Whatever you (as a buyer) feel more comfortable with. Duration The run will take no more then 2 hours. Plenty of sneaky skips and soul kappa shenanigans with us! ;) Who are We? We're a small bunch of friends from Barthilas and Jubei'Thos that have been running Challenge Modes since the start of the expansion. We have thousands of successful runs completed between us and have/are holding several realm best titles. With us, we'll strive to give you an experience in Challenge Mode you won't forget and ensure that you have a laugh and enjoy it too! http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/jubeithos/Tickaa/advanced http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/jubeithos/Puffalicious/advanced http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/barthilas/Sonofalich/advanced http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/barthilas/Arlet/advanced Armory links if you wanna check us out ^ How to Contact us Add either myself or one of our other members via Btag to book a time and date. We run almost every evening and will organize a time that is the most convenient for you! Ticka#1411 Pfeffalicous#1959 Riptyde#1237 Pantera#1735Tickaa16 Jul 18
Jul 17 WTB Normal Archimonde How much for a carry, no loot neededRazameth0 Jul 17
Jul 17 High latency to the US since moving ISP. Living in New Zealand, recently moved from Slingshot to Orcon. As above. I'm experiencing much higher latency to the US since moving ISP. I may post this in the technical forum because I'm not 100% sure if this is the right place to, but considering its the Oceanic forum, I thought someone else might be having / had similar issues. I'll post some traceroutes and whatnot if this gets attention, otherwise I'd rather not spam information if people aren't going to read it. Anyways, I occasionally play on US West servers (not just in WoW, but in HoTS and other games). A few weeks or ago, I was able to get a consistent 150-170ms to US West servers, and about 200-210ms to Central / Eastern servers. However, I got disconnected one day. And after I logged back in (I was playing on a US West server at the time) My ping had increased by about 80ms! Now the best latency I get on US West servers is 250ms. Funnily enough, I getting more or less same latency on Central and Eastern servers, which makes absolutely no sense whatsoever. Even 1-2 weeks after moving ISP, the latency was fine. It just randomly happened one evening and has been terrible ever since. I've been emailing my ISP about it, but, as per usual, they seem to not care, or offer very mundane and misleading information / help. Thanks in advance for any help. I'd love to get this resolved, it makes playing games in the US way too frustrating.Zeyna0 Jul 17
Jul 17 Coming back to wow? LF new friends/guild? I'm noticing a lot of people are on the same boat and have just recently come back to wow and find that their friends don't play anymore. If you are looking to find a new circle of friends or a new guild but you're a bit intimidated about applying to big established mythic raiding guilds for legion. I can say that we understand 100% <Hunting for Witches> of Frostmourne Alliance are also about to reform from a long hiatus from the game. Previously 3/4 server on Jubei'thos Horde, we have pocketed many top 20 OCE kills as a guild and many (almost half the core raiding team) have come back preparing for Legion. We understand your situation and low ilvl as you have just come back to the game or maybe you took a break from the "WOD raiding" scene and are trying to find a new home. Many people in the guild are clearing 8/8 mythic dungeons and running normal/heroic HFC to gear up slowly before legion pre-patch. As long as you are pretty chill (no drama bs) and have had some raiding experience in the past we will be more than happy to trial you and invite you to guild. You will find a decent amount of guildies online and active everyday while prepping for legion. Come and do some mythics / smaller raids and see if you have what it takes. We have invited people who have had very little to no experience raidingin the past and they have ended up logging 99th percentile. The main thing is your attitude and your dedication to improve from mistakes. We're a pretty forgiving bunch, as long as you eventually stop making those mistakes and end up as a strong raider it's a plus for the both of us. We have many guildies who multi-class at a high level who can provide you with help/tips etc. There's never really a better time to join a strong mythic raiding guild for legion than right now. Legion Raiding Schedule: Wed/Friday 8-11:30 svt Recruiting: All dps & healer classes minus Hpriest Hit me up on Rush#6870 or apply on huntingforwitches.enjin.comSprightly35 Jul 17
Jul 15 LF Moose Sale Runs to carry - 745 DPS With prepatch looming ever closer and more and more people selling moose runs I've found there's a lot of competition for spots within sales groups themselves. As such the groups that I normally run with rarely have room for me anymore, preferring to take their friends and guildies instead understandably :(. So I'm looking for another group to run with to sell moose runs. I'm currently on Caelestrasz but can take gold on multiple realms. Most of my experience is with personal loot 15/15 farms with the group spread over several realms, each finding their own buyer, this is the system I prefer but I'm open to other options. I'm a 13/13 mythic raider with 745ilvl main spec enhance. My mythic logs are here so you know I'm not a total scrub lord: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/333509/latest And heroic logs of just Archimonde: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/333509/latest#boss=1799 I pull my weight easily during the fight and have experience with most common strats (hero on pull/everyone in banishes/set people in banishes/hero p2 etc) and can execute mechanics flawlessly without sacrificing dps. Having said that my focus is always on the kill over dps and as such don't run logs for sales. I also have two friends who are keen to also participate in sales, with the same amount of experience. One is a resto shaman, the other is a warlock. My btag is Ele#1664 to get in touch. Thanks for reading and I hope to hear from you soon! :)Elevyn2 Jul 15