Mobile Bug Report

Jun 27 Greetings from Blizzard Mobile! Hello Everyone! My name is Liogela, and I am the new Mobile Bug Report Forums moderator. To give you a brief background on myself, I am a representative and employee of the Blizzard Quality Assurance department. I have been with the department for over 4 years and have been involved as a tester and/or leader on several of our major titles over that time span. I am now working specifically with the Blizzard Mobile QA and Development teams and will act as your liaison to the Mobile testing team. While our Quality Assurance team works very hard to help make our apps as clean as possible, our resources can never match the thousands upon thousands of users of our apps. That's where you come in! These forums have always been one of the best places for QA to get reports from the players. The reports logged here go directly to our testing team who research them in controlled environments. Let me assure you that we do read every thread that is posted here. I will try to be as interactive as possible within this community. I am excited for us to work together as we enter the next chapter in the epic saga of Blizzard Mobile Development. Important Threads: How to write a good bug report - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/932784199 Guidelines (this one is super important) - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/933154110Liogela233 Jun 27
Dec 2, 2014 Remote App and Authenticator Release Notes As requested, I have gone ahead and created an unofficial set of release/patch notes for the several released versions of both the Mobile App and the Battle.net Authenticator. I intend to keep this up-to-date with future versions as well. Keep in mind, this is not a complete set of notes due to the fact that I am not involved in the internal development/QA process, so any fixes or changes made that the public are unaware of, I won't be able to log. WoW Remote App Version 3.2.0 (iOS) - November 23rd, 2011 Real-time realm status is now available from the main menu. In the Browse Items interface, you can now view all items from a particular raid boss and sort items by class. Support for Brazilian Portuguese Various bug fixes Version 2.2.2 (Android) - November 23rd, 2011 In the Browse Items interface, you can now view all items from a particular raid boss and sort items by class. Android devices with smaller screen sizes (240x320) are now supported. Support for Brazilian Portuguese Various bug fixes Version 2.1.3 - August 21st, 2011 Added Talent Calculator Version 2.1.1 - July ?th, 2011 ??? Version 2.1.0 - July 19th, 2011 Added Talents & Glyphs, Reputations, Professions, Calendar Events, and Bookmarks Improved search technology Links to items and achievements received in Remote Guild Chat now link to those sections in the app. Links to enchants, quests, abilities, talents, and professions received in Remote Guild Chat now display tool tips. Various bug fixes Version 2.0.3 - May 8th, 2011 AH authenticated actions fail: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/2456729433#3 Character Not in a Guild: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/2416208945 Temporarily Unavailable: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/2516832162 Version 2.0.2 - May 3rd, 2011 DroidX Freezing: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/2416120453 Changed logout time: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/2456730757 Version 2.0.1 - May 2nd, 2011 Force Close: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/2456476892 Version 2.0.0 - April 25th, 2011 The World of Warcraft Auction House app is now known as the World of Warcraft Remote app, and a number of new features have been added. The new Remote Guild Chat feature allows you to participate in your guild's in-game chat channel in real-time, have one-on-one conversations with members of our guild, and more. Added character sheets Added support for guilds Search for characters, items guilds Bug fixes and UI Improvements At this time, the free preview of Remote Guild Chat is only available to characters on the following game realms: All North/South American and Oceanic Realms All European Realms All Korean Realms ---- Battle.net Mobile Authenticator (iPhone) Version 1.3.1 - June 8th, 2011 Version 1.3.0 - ??? Version 1.0.1 - March 11th, 2010 A new "Copy" feature lets you copy the currently displayed authentication code into your device's clipboard. You can then paste it into other text entry fields, such as when accessing Battle.net Account Management from your mobile. Miscellaneous UI improvements Version 1.0.0 - March 31st, 2009 Originally released. Battle.net Mobile Authenticator (Android) Version 1.1.0 - July 5th, 2011 Widget support New "restore" feature Version 1.0.0 - February 10th, 2010 Originally released. Battle.net Mobile Authenticator (Windows Phone 7) Version 1.0.0 - July 5th, 2011 Originally released. Battle.net Mobile Authenticator (Various Mobile Phones) Version 1.0.0 - July 20th, 2009 Originally released. ________________________________________________ The Chat Gem Lives! Fansite Administrator: DiabloFans, SC2Mapster, SC2ReplayedSixen56 Dec 2, 2014
Dec 24, 2014 Battle.net Authenticator Changes I've seen a couple of threads asking about the change to the Authenticator and why they aren't being prompted upon login, so I figured i'd port over the announcement from Zarhym here for those who may have missed it. ... http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/2674529777 ________________________________________________ The Chat Gem Lives! Fansite Administrator: DiabloFans, SC2Mapster, SC2ReplayedSixen10 Dec 24, 2014
Sep 25 Unable to Connect to Guild Chat after Paid Service Hello, I've been unable to connect to remote my guild chat through any mobile armory (tried with WiFi and 3G already) not even with an Android Emulator, after we performed a guild name change. I am able to connect to my Bank guild's guild chat, which haven't changed name. As a programmer I believe that this can be caused by some sort of ID problems with the guild name changes. Looking forward for a fix.Anshlun145 Sep 25
Sep 6, 2016 Legion Companion App Known Issues Greetings all, Below is a list of known issues we have for the WoW Legion Companion App. Please note that this list is not complete with every issue we're aware of, but a sample of bugs that we believe will be most visible to players. Social Guild members may appear to be online while using the app. Characters logged into the app can be sent whispers. (App users will not receive messages.) Connection & Performance Device Auto-lock may cause a disconnect and require re-authentication. The app may hang for 5-10 seconds when resuming from a minimized state. Locking the device or losing network connection while logging in may reuqire a full restart for subsequent login attempts. Double clicking the cancel button while logging into a character may cause a disconnect. Users who lock their device while using the app may disconnect themselves from the WoW Client after unlocking it and Auto-reconnect activates. Login button may fail to display text. Display Mission Screen - Available and In-Progress Mission tabs may display scrambled text at times. On screen keyboards may hide input boxes on the credential screen when using smaller devices.Arvaanas0 Sep 6, 2016
Apr 27, 2011 Commonly Reported Issues That Are Not QA Bugs Commonly Reported Issues That Are Not Bugs. There are many issues that are repeatedly reported on these forums to Blizzard that are not considered bugs and should not be posted here in this forum. Please check this list before making a new post in this forum. Many issues that appear to be bugs are actually intended functionality or should be reported in other places. 1. The Mobile Armory does not ask for my Authenticator when I log in. 2. The Mobile Auction House tells me I'm in game when I'm not. 3. I can't whisper anyone on my friends or RealID friends lists with Remote Guild Chat. 4. I just left my guild, but Remote Guild Chat still shows me as a member of that guild. 5. The Character Profile for my sub-level 10 character says my character can't be found. 6. There aren't any timestamps in Remote Guild Chat. 7. I can't see messages sent by my in-game character on Remote Guild Chat when logged into Remote Guild Chat with the same character. 8. Multitasking out of the Remote Guild Chat app immediately logs me off. 9. When I'm in-game, I can't see mobile guild chat messages, but everyone else can. 10. My characters don't show up on the Armory, and I can't use the Auction House, Guild Chat, or Guild modules either. 11. Logging into the Mobile Armory or posting auctions causes my account to become Battle.net Secure LockedLiogela2 Apr 27, 2011
Apr 27, 2011 ★ Welcome to the Mobile Bug Report Forums! ★ Welcome to the Mobile Bug Report forum! The purpose of this forum is primarily to collect issue reports on any Blizzard Mobile app. We greatly appreciate our customers helping us to find issues with our products. As such, this forum is one of your best methods for making us aware of these issues. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy, so we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct (http://us.battle.net/en/community/conduct) and guidelines (http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/15252595157) before posting. Important Reminders: Search The search function at the top of the World of Warcraft community site is extremely effective and robust. Before you create a new forum topic, please use it to search for similar topics, blog posts, or web pages that may contain the answer for which you are looking. Making a new thread on an existing subject can result in your thread being deleted or, if you continue to re-post the same content, the loss of your forum privileges for spamming. To learn more about the Search tool and how to use it effectively, please visit our blog here: <a href="http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/1123259b">http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/1123259b</a> Asking for Blue Responses is frowned upon! We do our best to read every thread that's posted on these forums, but we don't always have time to write a response to every post made. Just because your post or thread doesn't have a blue response DOES NOT mean we haven't seen your post or aren't already investigating your issue internally. Please do not bump threads or reply to your posts asking for blue responses to confirm that your posts have been seen! Rating The forum rating system can be used to promote positive discussion, demote unhelpful comments, and even report posts that violate the forum Code of Conduct. By hovering over a post you'll be presented with several options, including a "thumbs up" (Like) and a "thumbs down" (Dislike) icon. Clicking the "thumbs up" icon will rate the post up. If enough people like a post, it will gain a Highly Rated status and appear at the top of related search results. Highly Rated posts will also have a highlighted background. Clicking the "thumbs down" icon will expand a drop-down menu which will include "Dislike," "Trolling, "Spam" and "Report" options. "Dislike" will rate the post down. If enough people dislike a post, it will be darkened, and with a lot of dislikes it will be hidden completely. You can also quickly report a post as trolling or spam, or use the report function to fill out a more comprehensive description of a violation. Please note that you can only rate each post once. Use your power wisely to help foster a positive and helpful forum community. Have fun posting on these forums, and thank you for being part of the greatest gaming community around!Liogela1 Apr 27, 2011
2h Legion App - Unable to load data from device Starting Sunday midmorning, my Legion Companion App will not open. It immediately pops up the error message "Unable to load data from device." I uninstalled and reinstalled this morning. Now I get the update downloading progresss bar for 3-4 minutes, then when it finishes, I get the same error message and the app closes. Armory still works fine for me.Mordha2 2h
20h Legion App - iOS 11 Notification Badges I've installed today's Legion App update but wanted to report that app notification badges no longer clear in iOS 11. Thanks!Sarlic13 20h
23h Unable to establish connection with server. I am continually getting this error when attempting to buy an item from the auction house. After this error, the AH search is stuck and all connectivity to the app is lost (cannot change characters, view profiles,etc.). I have tried restarting the app, force close and clear data, and reinstall to no avail. The error occurs after I click buy on an item but otherwise works right until that point. App Name: WoW Armory App Version: 6.1.0 Region: Americas and Oceanic OS: 4.3 Device: samsung SAMSUNG-SGH-I337Kyaera182 23h
1d Mobile armory false messag if you have no game time, it says you’re banned, locked, suspended or under review. Once you get game time it is fixed. Did this happen to anyone else?Deddud0 1d
2d Legion Companion App - can't open Since returning to the game last month, my companion app gives me a "downloading" bar every time I try and open it. The problem with this is that if I try and open my app away from wifi, it takes about 120 seconds of watching the downloading bar before I get to the 'logging in' screen, after which it says my connection failed. I'm able to get it to open if I connect via my home gigabit wifi, but even that gives me a download screen which takes about 30 seconds before going to the 'logging in' screen. I'm using an iPhone 5 and I've tried uninstalling it - turning my phone off and back on - reinstalling, but i keep getting the same problem. The app used to open quickly and without the downloading bar. Need help please and ty.Lyphe12 2d
2d 9/19 - Companion App - Time Related Bugs As of this weeks patch the mobile companion has had a few new bugs Completion Status - missions will be complete but will not show as such on the mission screen. Time Remaining - missions are frequently displaying incorrect time remaining. A mission may show minutes or hours left but will actually be complete. Likely tied to the above bug Initial Duration - missions will, sometimes, indicate a duration on the mission select screen but when you actually click on it, the duration "inside" is different. This is typically encountered when there is a time rebuff that must be countered. The app seems to assume the counter in some cases and not in others. Tier Five Class Hall Work Orders - on four different characters, the work orders to instantly complete a mission will make themselves available repeatedly. The items are unique, Silver Hand Orders or Frost Crux for example, but the app will prompt you to order them several times within the 18 hour window. Each time you do so, it will deduct the 100 resources but will only deliver one item.Eva0 2d
3d Completed mission uncollectable I have a mission that completed yet I cannot collect the mission and send the champs on anything else. I did a preliminary view of it in game, but since the in game interface doesn't let you select what missions you complete I switched to the app and competed the one I wanted to at that time. I have cleared the app process from my device to see if it was a process error with no luck.Ruaidhri2 3d
4d Character is unavailable at this time Hello! As of yesterday, I have been unable to access my mages profile for the Legion companion app. As it states in the title, that is the error message that continues to pop up. Any fix for this? I do have the most recent version of the app as well.Bandamar0 4d
4d WoW Mobile Armory App: Unable to Establish Connection Device: Nexus 6 (Google) Armory App: 7.0.1 tried to uninstall and reinstall In remote auction house, I get unable establish connection when I attempted to sell or buy. unable to sign into guild chat too, turns green, then goes offlineRavonix1 4d
6d Legion App Minion upgrade Less of a bug and more of a suggestion. I am hoping there is a planned feature upgrade to get the new minions from Argus. Rock on!Boingboing0 6d
6d Legion app bypassing ios lock screen Today I had a mission complete pop up in my status on my lock screen. I right swiped it which should prompt me to type in my pass code but instead it went straight to the legion app. I was then able to hit the home button and it took me to my home screen without ever having to type a pass code. Seems like a giant security hole. I made sure to use my first finger which doesn't have finger print enabled for it as i use my thumb using iphone 7+ ios 10.3.3(14g60)Toniciconic2 6d
6d Legion App-Mission button not on World Map Legion Companion App has a bug in the 7.3 version, where it isn't showing the mission completion button on World Map. The only remaining way to complete a mission is the bulkier navigate to Missions->In Progress->Tap to Complete. Occurs on iOS 10.x.x, iPad, iPhone and iPod makes no difference. Please fix this asap.Arissarue7 6d
Sep 16 Wow armory: no vellum filter? Hello! I was looking through the armory app and I noticed. There's no category besides all that encompasses enchanted vellums. maybe enchants could get their own search category? Thanks!Ursá0 Sep 16
Sep 16 Does anyone from Blizzard read these post? all kinds of post for missing characters, characters not showing up,etc, etc, ... it would be nice to see a "we know there is a problem and we are working on it" so people can see that there is a issue and it is being worked on...more of my characters are missing from armory. I posted to one of the thread but now that character is gone too....Nimrin2 Sep 16
Sep 16 Full access mailbox I have been using the WOW mobile armory for a while and would be very greatful if I could use the mail box functions that are available in game while using the armory application particularly at the moment with my internet access cut other than my phone Full mailbox access in armory please!Fuzzoffury0 Sep 16
Sep 15 WOW armory AH Have been unable to make AH purchases or bid on items for months now. Is this working as intended? Getting dc'd or app just hangs when I purchase, or even just search for items to purchase. Have uninstalled and reinstalled, still doesn't work. Selling items is working though.Bisdak2 Sep 15
Sep 15 Missing character from armory Hello, One of my characters disapeered from my armory, after uninstalling and reinstalling on 2 devices, troubleshooting with technical support and uninstalling and reinstalling , logging in to her in game and out, she just will not appear on the armory anymore. Please help.Cöökïë13 Sep 15
Sep 15 Armory App Problem AGAIN Again, every time I open the app and attempt to sell an item, it tells me I'm logged in. Which I'm not. Makes the app pretty much useless.Garriot0 Sep 15
Sep 14 [Error] Character Profile Unavailable After the recent multiple server restarts I started to receive the following error in the Android WoW Armory App every time I tried to access the calendar. ... This happens for all the characters I have tried, including my main and main alt that I played on last night. I have even tried clearing the cache and all data and I still get the error. I have also made sure I was updated to the most recent version of the Armory App. The problem has persisted through the update. For specific info I am using a Droid 2 Global, and receive the error on both my 3G phone connection as well as my home WiFi.Donhorn10 Sep 14
Sep 13 Legion App not working Hey guys since 7.3 some reason my legion app isn't working at all. I've tried deleting/logging out app and I still can't see any of my toons. Please help =(Draerukw0 Sep 13
Sep 13 Class follower ilvls I was using the legion app and i used a +10 armor token on a follower at 895 ilvl and it brought it to 905. As far as i know this shouldnt be possible am i mistaken?Xanderfel1 Sep 13
Sep 13 Cannot view characters due to inactivity. Cannot view characters due to inactivity is the error I keep getting. Tried all the help from Blizzard to no avail. Deleted, reinstalled, logged in and out, etc. need help l!!!Leejunfan0 Sep 13
Sep 12 Android Legion app issues I have tried reporting this issue for ages on twitter but no response. The lettering used on Legion App continually fails to load. It looks like jumbled symbols. It can be the map name, quest time, quest name, it doesnt matter but it is always something. I have not encountered this on IOS, just android devices. Happy to provide pictures if this ever gets noticed .Iceqween0 Sep 12
Sep 12 Companion App kicking me out I can log in with 3/5 characters but when I select my main, Ethevian, and my Hunter, Dardiane, the app just kicked me out with the "you has been disconnected from the server" error. This is happening since september 10 all the day. I actualize the app, was the first thing I did when the app starts crashing. Didn't work.Ethevian2 Sep 12
Sep 11 Lock symbols on guild chat, events, rewards? Hey there, I'm trying to use the most recent version of the WoW Armoury app. The Guild icon is blank when I'm trying to use my main character (or any character on the list). But I can still get into the guild options by going into the character screen itself and selecting guild from the drop down options. Once I'm in the guild options though, the chat, events and reward options all have little lock icons on them. What are they for? How do I get those unlocked?Sneakyninja5 Sep 11
Sep 11 Ability to use Blessings of the Order Hey, this isn't so much a bug report as a feature request. For those not familiar with the priest order hall these are the 200 order resource items which when used on a champion or follower increase the success chance on a mission by 20%. I assume other classes have a version of this same object just with a different name/icon to match that classes's theme (I haven't played classes other than priest much). At any rate, I can order these items and collect them in the mobile app but you can't actually apply them to champions or followers in the app, you can only do so within the wow client itself. This is kind of annoying restriction and limits my use of the mobile app since this 20 - 60% bonus can make a huge difference in my ability to get the mission bonus rewards which are often as big or bigger than the base rewards. Before, I found the fact that I couldn't use blessings a nuisance but didn't care so much when I was say going from say 180% chance of success to 200% using them as 80% chance for bonus is pretty good already. However, with the increase in frequency of 2 follower missions which started with 7.3 often without using blessings I can only get to about 150% completion. I'd rather not "waste" a mission by sending it off with only a 50% chance to get the bonus when I could have a 90% chance at it so now my usage of the mobile app has fallen. If you could add the ability to use blessings on missions within the mobile app it would be very much appreciated as I like the follower system and being able to interact with it while I'm on lunch at work on on the bus is great. At the moment about the only thing I do with the mobile app is to order and collect blessings or collect from missions I sent out when in the wow client. Alternately, if this feature does exist (or maybe has always existed) within the mobile UI and I've just missed it please let me know how I can use blessings. Thanks!Yufa0 Sep 11
Sep 11 Legion App Keeps Crashing Hello all. My legion companion app keeps crashing whenever I try to hit a reward to see what the stats are in the order hall missions and the app feels a bit slower since 7.3. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling a couple of times, but it barely helps. Are there any good suggestions to solutions that I can try?Firetotemii5 Sep 11
Sep 11 200% Hello. I've been using the Legion app and I love it. Except when it decides to not give me rewards that I got the percent for. Here is an example. https://imageshack.us/i/pnzMLF0PpDmad3 Sep 11
Sep 10 Gold Mission not paying out for awhile now I felt like gold mission were not all paying out so before I logged of last night I wrote down how much gold I had 2,350,360 gold then as I do every night just before I went to sleep I log into the mobile apps and start or complete any missions I completed 3 Gold Missions each with a value of between 2000g-2500g reward & all had 200% success chance but when i got up the next day and logged into WOW on my PC I found I only had 2,352,476 gold so only 1 of the 3 missions paid out .. So you know what I have to do now , never finish gold mission on the app , and maybe I will check other type missions to see if they even pay out as wellSneaky0 Sep 10
Sep 10 Legion App Not Working Every time I open the Legion app and select my character, it says character unavailable.Garriot0 Sep 10
Sep 9 Can't see characters on the WoW Armory app I have been unable to see any of my characters on the WoW Armory app for some time now. When I log into the app, the Guild, Auction House, Guild Chat, Events, and My Characters buttons are all grayed out. I have tried the following to resolve the issue to no success: - Logged out and back in. - Confirmed I'm logging into the correct region (Americas and Oceanic) - Cleared app cache. - Cleared app data. - Uninstalled and reinstalled app. My phone device information is: Samsung Galaxy S7 SM-G930W8 Android version 7.0Talas20 Sep 9
Sep 9 Legion app Mission timers wrong I have had multiple characters with missions sent that show time remaining on a mission in progress, but an indicator at the bottom of the screen that there is a completed mission. If I tap on the missions, they complete despite showing time remaining. After a couple times of this, I checked a few other missions. I would see "4 hours" remaining in the In Progress list, but tapping on the same mission showed the banner with "7 hours" remaining. I didn't complete missions from the In Progress list before, so I don't know how long this bug has been in, but I only noticed it today. iOS (up to date), iPhone 7, over wifiEremel2 Sep 9
Sep 8 WoW Armory App Auction Bug Simply put, I put a stack of Argulite up for sale on the auction house using the app. Then tonight, I received an in-game mail stating that my auction had been sold for only 6 gold (Much much lower than I posted the stack up for) I believe this is due to a bug in the app, I've had items recently post up at prices much higher than I had set them, and now they are posting much lower than what I set them at. This bug has cost me quite a bit of gold and now I'm worried about using the app to post anything else on the AH due to potential loss of Gold.Chaosaul0 Sep 8
Sep 6 "This account has no characters." Ever since last night, I've been receiving the following message when logging into the wow armory app (and clicking on "My Characters"): "This account has no characters." I have tried uninstalling the app and re-logging in many times, but the problem still persists. I have also made sure that the correct region is selected as well. I have never experienced this problem in the past and use the app on a regular basis. Is anyone else experiencing this issue? Any help is appreciated.Uthibanishel19 Sep 6
Sep 6 Unable to Complete Missions on Legion App Since 7.3 I've been unable to complete missions on the Legion App. In my champions tab it says that they're on a mission that's completed. However, the treasure chest in the bottom left that completes missions is missing.Korelthian2 Sep 6
Sep 6 Companion App Can't Select Character I am immediately sent back to the login screen once I select a character in the app. I login, am asked to choose my account, character, and am immediately thrown once again to the login screen. I've tried reinstalling. US-MuradinDragonrr0 Sep 6
Sep 5 Please fix the companion phone app It was already a little buggy prior to patch, but was worth it still. Post 7.3 it disconnects too much, or has errors, or freezes the functions and just needs to be closed or reinstalled, too often. It's still more convenient than logging in to each character, loading in to the hot mess that is 7.3 Dalaran, and then walking around each character's order hall, but just barely.Partyunicorn1 Sep 5
Sep 4 App thinks account is banned/suspended/locked As of today the WoW Armory app won't allow me to access the mobile AH or guild chat as, I quote, "This World of Warcraft account is locked, banned, suspended, or under review. This feature cannot be used until any outstanding issues are resolved." After seeing this message I immediately logged into my WoW account to see no such restriction to logging into the game itself and checked my email inbox and junk mail for anything about the account being under review with no avail.Gimia78 Sep 4
Sep 3 Unable to Boost Champ iLvl Unable to boost champion on the mobile app. I click the item I want to use to boost my Champions iLvl and it does nothing and does not consume the item either. Known bug?Alannya0 Sep 3
Sep 2 WoW Armory App Not displaying max level toons. I looked for this topic and did not see it. Sorry if it is a repeat. Just letting someone know. :)Trollalla3 Sep 2
Sep 2 Armory not showing all characters Hello all! I apologize in advance if there is a similar thread on this topic, but I have yet to find it. I've recently been having an issue with my character list in the app. It shows all the characters I've made around the realms save for one. I can search for her profile as if it was someone else, but I cannot access her to use AH, guild chat, etc. I've tried uninstalling the app, resetting the phone, logging in and out of WoW, and generally waiting to see if her information would change, but it hasn't. Is this a common issue or just those rare bugs? EDIT: Alright it appears that it is both the mobile app and the website for selecting characters.Eldalote91 Sep 2
Sep 1 Legion App no armor sets for champions (Also posted in main game bug forum. I am unsure if this is specific to the app or to the game feature.) Out of 5 toons who can put in champion armament work orders, and at least 35 work orders collected since 7.3 launched, there have been no armor sets for champion ilevel upgrades. I have received lots of equipment, but no armor sets. I have only collected these on the Legion App and not tried collection in my class halls. Previously, I was receiving at minimum 1 armor set for every 4 work orders, but usually more than that.Lenagiovanni0 Sep 1
Sep 1 iOS companion app sound issue Hi! On iOS, the companion app always activates sound, even if i turned it off. Either the app is opening the sound channel or playing silence. The net effect is if I am listening to music or s podcast and open the companion app, the volume of the audio I am listening to is greatly reduced. Other games like Pokémon Go do not exhibit this behavior.Whelma0 Sep 1