Mobile Bug Report

Feb 9 Greetings from Blizzard Mobile! Hello Everyone! My name is Liogela, and I am the new Mobile Bug Report Forums moderator. To give you a brief background on myself, I am a representative and employee of the Blizzard Quality Assurance department. I have been with the department for over 4 years and have been involved as a tester and/or leader on several of our major titles over that time span. I am now working specifically with the Blizzard Mobile QA and Development teams and will act as your liaison to the Mobile testing team. While our Quality Assurance team works very hard to help make our apps as clean as possible, our resources can never match the thousands upon thousands of users of our apps. That's where you come in! These forums have always been one of the best places for QA to get reports from the players. The reports logged here go directly to our testing team who research them in controlled environments. Let me assure you that we do read every thread that is posted here. I will try to be as interactive as possible within this community. I am excited for us to work together as we enter the next chapter in the epic saga of Blizzard Mobile Development. Important Threads: How to write a good bug report - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/932784199 Guidelines (this one is super important) - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/933154110Liogela295 Feb 9
Feb 13 Remote App and Authenticator Release Notes As requested, I have gone ahead and created an unofficial set of release/patch notes for the several released versions of both the Mobile App and the Battle.net Authenticator. I intend to keep this up-to-date with future versions as well. Keep in mind, this is not a complete set of notes due to the fact that I am not involved in the internal development/QA process, so any fixes or changes made that the public are unaware of, I won't be able to log. WoW Remote App Version 3.2.0 (iOS) - November 23rd, 2011 Real-time realm status is now available from the main menu. In the Browse Items interface, you can now view all items from a particular raid boss and sort items by class. Support for Brazilian Portuguese Various bug fixes Version 2.2.2 (Android) - November 23rd, 2011 In the Browse Items interface, you can now view all items from a particular raid boss and sort items by class. Android devices with smaller screen sizes (240x320) are now supported. Support for Brazilian Portuguese Various bug fixes Version 2.1.3 - August 21st, 2011 Added Talent Calculator Version 2.1.1 - July ?th, 2011 ??? Version 2.1.0 - July 19th, 2011 Added Talents & Glyphs, Reputations, Professions, Calendar Events, and Bookmarks Improved search technology Links to items and achievements received in Remote Guild Chat now link to those sections in the app. Links to enchants, quests, abilities, talents, and professions received in Remote Guild Chat now display tool tips. Various bug fixes Version 2.0.3 - May 8th, 2011 AH authenticated actions fail: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/2456729433#3 Character Not in a Guild: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/2416208945 Temporarily Unavailable: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/2516832162 Version 2.0.2 - May 3rd, 2011 DroidX Freezing: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/2416120453 Changed logout time: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/2456730757 Version 2.0.1 - May 2nd, 2011 Force Close: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/2456476892 Version 2.0.0 - April 25th, 2011 The World of Warcraft Auction House app is now known as the World of Warcraft Remote app, and a number of new features have been added. The new Remote Guild Chat feature allows you to participate in your guild's in-game chat channel in real-time, have one-on-one conversations with members of our guild, and more. Added character sheets Added support for guilds Search for characters, items guilds Bug fixes and UI Improvements At this time, the free preview of Remote Guild Chat is only available to characters on the following game realms: All North/South American and Oceanic Realms All European Realms All Korean Realms ---- Battle.net Mobile Authenticator (iPhone) Version 1.3.1 - June 8th, 2011 Version 1.3.0 - ??? Version 1.0.1 - March 11th, 2010 A new "Copy" feature lets you copy the currently displayed authentication code into your device's clipboard. You can then paste it into other text entry fields, such as when accessing Battle.net Account Management from your mobile. Miscellaneous UI improvements Version 1.0.0 - March 31st, 2009 Originally released. Battle.net Mobile Authenticator (Android) Version 1.1.0 - July 5th, 2011 Widget support New "restore" feature Version 1.0.0 - February 10th, 2010 Originally released. Battle.net Mobile Authenticator (Windows Phone 7) Version 1.0.0 - July 5th, 2011 Originally released. Battle.net Mobile Authenticator (Various Mobile Phones) Version 1.0.0 - July 20th, 2009 Originally released. ________________________________________________ The Chat Gem Lives! Fansite Administrator: DiabloFans, SC2Mapster, SC2ReplayedSixen62 Feb 13
Dec 24, 2014 Battle.net Authenticator Changes I've seen a couple of threads asking about the change to the Authenticator and why they aren't being prompted upon login, so I figured i'd port over the announcement from Zarhym here for those who may have missed it. ... http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/2674529777 ________________________________________________ The Chat Gem Lives! Fansite Administrator: DiabloFans, SC2Mapster, SC2ReplayedSixen10 Dec 24, 2014
Sep 25, 2016 Unable to Connect to Guild Chat after Paid Service Hello, I've been unable to connect to remote my guild chat through any mobile armory (tried with WiFi and 3G already) not even with an Android Emulator, after we performed a guild name change. I am able to connect to my Bank guild's guild chat, which haven't changed name. As a programmer I believe that this can be caused by some sort of ID problems with the guild name changes. Looking forward for a fix.Anshlun145 Sep 25, 2016
Sep 6, 2016 Legion Companion App Known Issues Greetings all, Below is a list of known issues we have for the WoW Legion Companion App. Please note that this list is not complete with every issue we're aware of, but a sample of bugs that we believe will be most visible to players. Social Guild members may appear to be online while using the app. Characters logged into the app can be sent whispers. (App users will not receive messages.) Connection & Performance Device Auto-lock may cause a disconnect and require re-authentication. The app may hang for 5-10 seconds when resuming from a minimized state. Locking the device or losing network connection while logging in may reuqire a full restart for subsequent login attempts. Double clicking the cancel button while logging into a character may cause a disconnect. Users who lock their device while using the app may disconnect themselves from the WoW Client after unlocking it and Auto-reconnect activates. Login button may fail to display text. Display Mission Screen - Available and In-Progress Mission tabs may display scrambled text at times. On screen keyboards may hide input boxes on the credential screen when using smaller devices.Arvaanas0 Sep 6, 2016
Apr 27, 2011 Commonly Reported Issues That Are Not QA Bugs Commonly Reported Issues That Are Not Bugs. There are many issues that are repeatedly reported on these forums to Blizzard that are not considered bugs and should not be posted here in this forum. Please check this list before making a new post in this forum. Many issues that appear to be bugs are actually intended functionality or should be reported in other places. 1. The Mobile Armory does not ask for my Authenticator when I log in. 2. The Mobile Auction House tells me I'm in game when I'm not. 3. I can't whisper anyone on my friends or RealID friends lists with Remote Guild Chat. 4. I just left my guild, but Remote Guild Chat still shows me as a member of that guild. 5. The Character Profile for my sub-level 10 character says my character can't be found. 6. There aren't any timestamps in Remote Guild Chat. 7. I can't see messages sent by my in-game character on Remote Guild Chat when logged into Remote Guild Chat with the same character. 8. Multitasking out of the Remote Guild Chat app immediately logs me off. 9. When I'm in-game, I can't see mobile guild chat messages, but everyone else can. 10. My characters don't show up on the Armory, and I can't use the Auction House, Guild Chat, or Guild modules either. 11. Logging into the Mobile Armory or posting auctions causes my account to become Battle.net Secure LockedLiogela2 Apr 27, 2011
Apr 27, 2011 ★ Welcome to the Mobile Bug Report Forums! ★ Welcome to the Mobile Bug Report forum! The purpose of this forum is primarily to collect issue reports on any Blizzard Mobile app. We greatly appreciate our customers helping us to find issues with our products. As such, this forum is one of your best methods for making us aware of these issues. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy, so we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct (http://us.battle.net/en/community/conduct) and guidelines (http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/15252595157) before posting. Important Reminders: Search The search function at the top of the World of Warcraft community site is extremely effective and robust. Before you create a new forum topic, please use it to search for similar topics, blog posts, or web pages that may contain the answer for which you are looking. Making a new thread on an existing subject can result in your thread being deleted or, if you continue to re-post the same content, the loss of your forum privileges for spamming. To learn more about the Search tool and how to use it effectively, please visit our blog here: <a href="http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/1123259b">http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/1123259b</a> Asking for Blue Responses is frowned upon! We do our best to read every thread that's posted on these forums, but we don't always have time to write a response to every post made. Just because your post or thread doesn't have a blue response DOES NOT mean we haven't seen your post or aren't already investigating your issue internally. Please do not bump threads or reply to your posts asking for blue responses to confirm that your posts have been seen! Rating The forum rating system can be used to promote positive discussion, demote unhelpful comments, and even report posts that violate the forum Code of Conduct. By hovering over a post you'll be presented with several options, including a "thumbs up" (Like) and a "thumbs down" (Dislike) icon. Clicking the "thumbs up" icon will rate the post up. If enough people like a post, it will gain a Highly Rated status and appear at the top of related search results. Highly Rated posts will also have a highlighted background. Clicking the "thumbs down" icon will expand a drop-down menu which will include "Dislike," "Trolling, "Spam" and "Report" options. "Dislike" will rate the post down. If enough people dislike a post, it will be darkened, and with a lot of dislikes it will be hidden completely. You can also quickly report a post as trolling or spam, or use the report function to fill out a more comprehensive description of a violation. Please note that you can only rate each post once. Use your power wisely to help foster a positive and helpful forum community. Have fun posting on these forums, and thank you for being part of the greatest gaming community around!Liogela1 Apr 27, 2011
22h Talent Respec; Legion Companion app When in the talent tree tab, I am able to respec tier 1 only. My other tiers wrongly call for a previous tier purchase instead of the respec option. Is this a known issue or just mine?Hophilby2 22h
1d 3D view option disappeared since last update I can no longer view characters in "3D" mode, since the last update.Judgemental13 1d
1d Reputation display blank Currently after bringing up a character in the WoW Mobile Armory if the option Reputations is chosen from the drop down you are greeted with an empty listing. No names, no values, just blank. Have tried with my main and my secondary characters. Running the latest version of the Armory app from the Google Play Store on an Android Pixel running 7.1.2.Wayren5 1d
1d Armory app showing logged in. For the past couple days the mobile armory app has been showing my toons on one server as in-game but i can change to a toon on another server a use the AH just fine, I've made sure I've logged out of the game and both the mobile armory and companion app as well and waited a few minutes before trying to use the armory app to do auctions and still no luck with my toons on WA server.Valeríus13 1d
2d Some characters not found error I logged on the armory app today and was pleasantly surprised to see that it was actually working. However, I have a few characters that are saying, error player not found. There doesn't appear to be a Rhyme or Reason as to which ones. I have level ones that are appearing and I have level 26s that are not.Tyreyne0 2d
3d Mobile AH taking way too much for AH fee I just listed an item that was supposed to have a 43 silver fee on the mobile AH, it took like 20 something gold. Seems like a few items did this as my little alt had like 300 gold and now has 45ish gold after listing just a handful of items.Winestorm13 3d
5d Either support this app or remove it. How long has it been since this app has been updated to the specs of the phones it's on? Look at the "News" section on it. ROFL. "Mobile Armory Updated 5.4.8 - 7/28/14" Yea, it's been THAT long hasn't it? Seriously, come on guys. The bugs are heinous. *has 900k gold on character, app says can't cover deposit fee* *tries to load app, continuously circles* *scrolls down trying to find item to sell, glitchy graphics overlap on each other, then app crashes* *selects one item to sell, another item gets selected, price boxes disappear* *close app, reload app, all previous bugs reappear within seconds* I have an iPhone X, updated iOS. Either sh*t or get off the pot, Blizzard. Fish or cut bait. Either support this app and devote some resources to it, or let it die, disable it and delete it from the store, or combine it into the Legion app..Just make a WoW app that lets us do the things those apps do. Hell, combine them with the authenticator, as well. Want .99$ for it? I don't mind forking that over if resources are an issue. I would even go so far as to give $2.99 for it if you'll just spend some time and effort supporting this neglected, buggy, terrible relic of an app. I used to make about 60% to 70% of my in-game fortune using this app. It used to be amazing and flawless. Now it's just taking up space on my phone with the hopes that you guys will finally throw some Dev at it to fix it on their off time.Meowfurion0 5d
5d Using bonus items in Legion App? Am I missing something? Is it possible to use the bonus items on your followers before you send them on missions? e.g. Maxwell Tyrosus' Libram of Truth or Meatball's Ball of Energy to increase success rate?Tarc0 5d
6d Connection error when purchasing on mobile AH Please fix, getting really annoyingGravanel1 6d
6d Companion app missions - wrong times Running several characters, I've repeatedly come across missions that display one time in the In Progress list, but another when actually opened. In some cases, the missions are complete (and the app recognizes that, with a correct count notification), but still display a time as if in progress. If you have several in progress, and one is complete, you just have to open them up one by one to find the one that's done.Solitha0 6d
6d Bug in latest armory app In The updated armory app published yesterday, found a bug where it doesn’t like Pandarens apparently. Puts “null” there. https://www.flickr.com/gp/46316908@N07/9W9XfwCinnamoon1 6d
6d Guilds not showing on website or app When I look up the guild Exitium it shows 32 on the website but 50 on the armory app. I have spoken to a game master and there is an Exitium on thrall but it's not showing on either the website or Mobile app. Also I have tried looking at some of the guilds listed and get the 404 Error. This would help big time before we tried making a guild with that name just to find out it’s already taken but we cant find in on the website or Mobile app. Thanks.Bobö0 6d
Feb 18 Avatars in mobile Armory. Why do they not show? They've just been black shadowed out versions of the race we are. Nightborne don't even have that, they just have a question mark for an avatar.Nite0 Feb 18
Feb 17 Armory App Crashing When Scrolling Whenever I encounter a scrolling function in the WoW Armory app, it immediately crashes when I try to start scrolling, especially when I'm trying to go through my character list to get to my main.Ryanstylez0 Feb 17
Feb 17 BUG order hall mission bonus fails at 200% BUG - Order hall mission bonus fails at 200% Screen cap here: https://flic.kr/p/ELEWLr Contact me if I can be of additional assistance, Blizzard. DCaluminum0 Feb 17
Feb 16 WoW mobile Armory stuck in maintenance Since the 7.3.5 patch, I can't check my auction house or my characters on the mobile wow armory app. It says it's stuck in maintenance. Any fix for this?Foxygrandpa168 Feb 16
Feb 16 Mobile Auction House The mobile auction house is taking a lot more than it should for deposits.Bizzo0 Feb 16
Feb 15 New Android update connection error Ever since this morning's update, I got Connection Error Unable to establish connection to server.Sayla17 Feb 15
Feb 15 Thank you! Good to have the app back!Candybum0 Feb 15
Feb 15 Legion Comp App/C-Hall/Followers/Armor set Hello, Topic: Legion Companion App / Class Hall / Followers / Armor (ilvl) set upgrades: The problem I am having is when I am on using the App, and on my Druid, I am unable to use the Armor (ilvl) Set upgrades in my followers. I am however able to use said Armor (ilvl) Set upgrades on all my other toons in the App, just not my druid. I can use the Armor (ilvl) Set upgrades in game. Just not in the App. Please help -Qeylis-Qeylis1 Feb 15
Feb 14 "This realm is currently in maintenance" "This realm is currently in maintenance" I have had this message on my App, going into the remote auction house, since Tuesday. I have stopped the process, logged out and back in, and uninstalled and reinstalled the app, to no effect.Venomousworm8 Feb 14
Feb 13 Armory App has blank icon on iPad Since the last update the Armory app’s icon has gone to the default blank icon on my iPad. It displays fine on the iPhone. This seems to be a known issue with iOS 11on their developer forums and there are code fixes there, just needs a minor code fix.Laconia1 Feb 13
Feb 13 Companion App/Authenticator Issues For months now, I've been unable to log into the companion app. I have the authenticator, but I have the phone app. I used to have a physical authenticator, but I converted. Since last year, however, I am unable to log into the blizzard companion app. The steps to reproduce are: 1) Open the Legion companion app 2) Enter my credentials 3) App says I need to authenticate 4) Swap to the authenticator 5) Approve the request 6) Swap back to the Legion Companion App 7) It then asks me to log again 8) Rinse, repeat; forever. Latest iOS, iPhone 6+ It's enough to make me want to get a physical authenticator again, because I would love to use the app... Is there some setting I should set on my phone to ensure that the app retains some sense of waiting on the authenticator? Maybe this is a known issue and expected if the mobile app and the authenticator app are on the same device. I really would like to use the companion app again. :/Ilsevet1 Feb 13
Feb 13 ETA on AH fix on Mobile? Do we have an ETA on the Auction House Mobile app coming back up? I have tried searching, mostly see the same message about it being a known issue. Just tired of coming back to this forum every day to go through different posts to see the same message. edit: English hardVishy15 Feb 13
Feb 13 Whats up with the mobile AH?? Why is this thing still broken; its been weeks? Everyone busy with xpac??Kadatth1 Feb 13
Feb 13 Yesterday I had to use the in-game AH... like some common WoW player! You forget how bad the in-game search function is for the AH until you use it to sell three weeks worth of crap.Lilybugg2 Feb 13
Feb 13 Focusing Crystal NPC Missing ? not sure if this issue has been fixed but the NPC for the Focusing Crystal is gone for me...... i still had one but i deleted it thinking it would make the npc come back ...but nothing happened ...any help on this would be awesome .Kassie0 Feb 13
Feb 12 armory broken it shows that all servers are not available. But actually they are. I cant visit ah with my cellphoneDoemer5 Feb 12
Feb 12 Realm in maintenance error I am unable to use the AH feature of the mobile app. It always says every realm is in maintenance. Even though the realm status indicates otherwise at the same time. I've tried uninstalling so far. Not sure what to do nextBellatauren2 Feb 12
Feb 12 Armory App not working? Armory app has not worked since patch. Any updates or status on it ?Casbar5 Feb 12
Feb 12 200% mission failing to get bonus roll Some people are reporting that you may fail to get the bonus roll for Order Hall missions on the Legion Companion app even if you have a 200% success chance for it. Please fix!Roduin8 Feb 12
Feb 11 Blizzard doesn't care about mobile AH app 1. There have been so many times that mobile armory app is down due to unknown reasons(Bliz should know). I can't even remember how many times that has happened and few times it was down for over a week. All they say is 'working on it' which is not good enough for players. 2. People with android phone has been having trouble with mobile armory app for being very slow since early 2017. It has not been fixed yet. Maybe Bliz doesn't want us to make gold using mobile AH? Maybe.... but the thing I can be sure is that Blizzard does not care about this issue. We need some answers. ***PLEASE FIX THE CURRENT ISSUES ON MOBILE ARMORY APP ESPECIALLY FOR ANDROID DEVICES AS WELL AS PREVENTING THIS HAPPENING AGAIN, THANK YOU!***Cnwarz22 Feb 11
Feb 11 Legion App - Darkmoon Faire problem After a character logs out in darkmoon faire and the event ends, if you don't reconnect to the game and get out of the faire, you can't use the Legion App. If you try to do anything (reclaim a prize, start a mission, start work orders) the app will kick you and show the generic message "You have been disconnected from the server".Elfkaiser0 Feb 11
Feb 11 Armory app is useless Armory auction house has been down for ever i dont know why. It was a great app helps with listing and checking auctions quick and easy. However, it sucks to check every day to see that it is still down. Every time it has a problem, it takes for ever to be fix. I just deleted it.Steakhouse0 Feb 11
Feb 11 WoW Armory app issue since 7.3.5 launch. WoW Armory app issue since 7.3.5 launch. On android LG V20 Android 7.0 It loads, looks normal but all characters on all realms show 'error' under their name. Can not do anything in the AH in the app. No data loads, also 3d viewer is not working.Meushikuma37 Feb 11
Feb 11 Mobile armory Keep getting error remote auction house is temporarily unavailable what's going on and when will it be fixedLottydottie21 Feb 11
Feb 11 Armory App says realm is in maintenance My armory app has been saying the realm is in maintenance for the past two weeks. Tried reinstalling it and it didn't fix it.Astride108 Feb 11
Feb 9 Guild Chat In the past on other devices I was able to remain logged into mobile armory and have the push notifications. Since upgrading phones and returning to WoW, I have noticed it no longer keeps me logged in and upon switching applications in my Android device I never see guild Chat again. Upon reopening armory it logs back in but I miss complete conversations. Anyway have any advice to help resolve this or is this a known issue some people experience??Immafuup0 Feb 9
Feb 8 Focusing Crystal - Missing as of 7.1.5 The ability to produce / pick-up Focusing Crystals is now missing from the App. I've also confirmed that it is missing from both my DH and my Paladin. Interestingly, the App is still reporting a small 1 beside the icon for work orders, champions, etc... indicating that it recognizes I do have something to pick up. The work orders / icons for those abilities just disappeared.Elliandra5 Feb 8
Feb 6 Legion app not working Wow legion app stuck on character selection screenIvviee2 Feb 6
Feb 6 wow armory error I have the wow armory for android and ever since the latest patch drop 7.3.5. Under my character's name where my gold amount should be it shows error and i cant do anything with remote auction house. It says realm under maintenance, but i can do everything else just fine. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app but i still get the same error. Any help would be greatly appreciated thx.Dangerdon7 Feb 6
Feb 6 Legion Companion App & incorrect percents Ever since the 7.3.5 update to the app, I have been encountering missions wherein the success percentage on the app doesn't reflect what was shown to me when I sent out my champions in-game. For example, I'll take a recent gold mission that I placed in-game for 200% (or very close to that mark). When I completed the mission using the Legion Companion App, you know what it displayed the success percent as? 123%. This had, of course, the result of failing the mission and losing out on the bonus 1500g. And it's not the only occurrence. From what I can recall off the top, I have easily lost out on several thousand gold each for most of my characters. That adds up quickly. So that leaves me wondering: Who is wrong here? Could it be the app? Or is it the game itself? Either way, I just want to stop having missions fail because a perfect or high bonus chance somehow changed into an abysmal one.Alayea6 Feb 6
Feb 6 Armory auction house error Hey so for the past few weeks I have not been able to log into the auction house. It says the realm is under maintainence. And I have an error on each of my characters that won't display their gold it replaces it with error. I have uninstalled and reinstalled countless times, logged out and logged in and I've had friends try the auction house too and it says it's under maintainence too. But this has been going on for weeksBastian2 Feb 6