Mobile Bug Report

4h Greetings from Blizzard Mobile! Hello Everyone! My name is Liogela, and I am the new Mobile Bug Report Forums moderator. To give you a brief background on myself, I am a representative and employee of the Blizzard Quality Assurance department. I have been with the department for over 4 years and have been involved as a tester and/or leader on several of our major titles over that time span. I am now working specifically with the Blizzard Mobile QA and Development teams and will act as your liaison to the Mobile testing team. While our Quality Assurance team works very hard to help make our apps as clean as possible, our resources can never match the thousands upon thousands of users of our apps. That's where you come in! These forums have always been one of the best places for QA to get reports from the players. The reports logged here go directly to our testing team who research them in controlled environments. Let me assure you that we do read every thread that is posted here. I will try to be as interactive as possible within this community. I am excited for us to work together as we enter the next chapter in the epic saga of Blizzard Mobile Development. Important Threads: How to write a good bug report - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/932784199 Guidelines (this one is super important) - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/933154110Liogela244 4h
Dec 2, 2014 Remote App and Authenticator Release Notes As requested, I have gone ahead and created an unofficial set of release/patch notes for the several released versions of both the Mobile App and the Battle.net Authenticator. I intend to keep this up-to-date with future versions as well. Keep in mind, this is not a complete set of notes due to the fact that I am not involved in the internal development/QA process, so any fixes or changes made that the public are unaware of, I won't be able to log. WoW Remote App Version 3.2.0 (iOS) - November 23rd, 2011 Real-time realm status is now available from the main menu. In the Browse Items interface, you can now view all items from a particular raid boss and sort items by class. Support for Brazilian Portuguese Various bug fixes Version 2.2.2 (Android) - November 23rd, 2011 In the Browse Items interface, you can now view all items from a particular raid boss and sort items by class. Android devices with smaller screen sizes (240x320) are now supported. Support for Brazilian Portuguese Various bug fixes Version 2.1.3 - August 21st, 2011 Added Talent Calculator Version 2.1.1 - July ?th, 2011 ??? Version 2.1.0 - July 19th, 2011 Added Talents & Glyphs, Reputations, Professions, Calendar Events, and Bookmarks Improved search technology Links to items and achievements received in Remote Guild Chat now link to those sections in the app. Links to enchants, quests, abilities, talents, and professions received in Remote Guild Chat now display tool tips. Various bug fixes Version 2.0.3 - May 8th, 2011 AH authenticated actions fail: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/2456729433#3 Character Not in a Guild: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/2416208945 Temporarily Unavailable: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/2516832162 Version 2.0.2 - May 3rd, 2011 DroidX Freezing: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/2416120453 Changed logout time: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/2456730757 Version 2.0.1 - May 2nd, 2011 Force Close: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/2456476892 Version 2.0.0 - April 25th, 2011 The World of Warcraft Auction House app is now known as the World of Warcraft Remote app, and a number of new features have been added. The new Remote Guild Chat feature allows you to participate in your guild's in-game chat channel in real-time, have one-on-one conversations with members of our guild, and more. Added character sheets Added support for guilds Search for characters, items guilds Bug fixes and UI Improvements At this time, the free preview of Remote Guild Chat is only available to characters on the following game realms: All North/South American and Oceanic Realms All European Realms All Korean Realms ---- Battle.net Mobile Authenticator (iPhone) Version 1.3.1 - June 8th, 2011 Version 1.3.0 - ??? Version 1.0.1 - March 11th, 2010 A new "Copy" feature lets you copy the currently displayed authentication code into your device's clipboard. You can then paste it into other text entry fields, such as when accessing Battle.net Account Management from your mobile. Miscellaneous UI improvements Version 1.0.0 - March 31st, 2009 Originally released. Battle.net Mobile Authenticator (Android) Version 1.1.0 - July 5th, 2011 Widget support New "restore" feature Version 1.0.0 - February 10th, 2010 Originally released. Battle.net Mobile Authenticator (Windows Phone 7) Version 1.0.0 - July 5th, 2011 Originally released. Battle.net Mobile Authenticator (Various Mobile Phones) Version 1.0.0 - July 20th, 2009 Originally released. ________________________________________________ The Chat Gem Lives! Fansite Administrator: DiabloFans, SC2Mapster, SC2ReplayedSixen56 Dec 2, 2014
Dec 24, 2014 Battle.net Authenticator Changes I've seen a couple of threads asking about the change to the Authenticator and why they aren't being prompted upon login, so I figured i'd port over the announcement from Zarhym here for those who may have missed it. ... http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/2674529777 ________________________________________________ The Chat Gem Lives! Fansite Administrator: DiabloFans, SC2Mapster, SC2ReplayedSixen10 Dec 24, 2014
Sep 25, 2016 Unable to Connect to Guild Chat after Paid Service Hello, I've been unable to connect to remote my guild chat through any mobile armory (tried with WiFi and 3G already) not even with an Android Emulator, after we performed a guild name change. I am able to connect to my Bank guild's guild chat, which haven't changed name. As a programmer I believe that this can be caused by some sort of ID problems with the guild name changes. Looking forward for a fix.Anshlun145 Sep 25, 2016
Sep 6, 2016 Legion Companion App Known Issues Greetings all, Below is a list of known issues we have for the WoW Legion Companion App. Please note that this list is not complete with every issue we're aware of, but a sample of bugs that we believe will be most visible to players. Social Guild members may appear to be online while using the app. Characters logged into the app can be sent whispers. (App users will not receive messages.) Connection & Performance Device Auto-lock may cause a disconnect and require re-authentication. The app may hang for 5-10 seconds when resuming from a minimized state. Locking the device or losing network connection while logging in may reuqire a full restart for subsequent login attempts. Double clicking the cancel button while logging into a character may cause a disconnect. Users who lock their device while using the app may disconnect themselves from the WoW Client after unlocking it and Auto-reconnect activates. Login button may fail to display text. Display Mission Screen - Available and In-Progress Mission tabs may display scrambled text at times. On screen keyboards may hide input boxes on the credential screen when using smaller devices.Arvaanas0 Sep 6, 2016
Apr 27, 2011 Commonly Reported Issues That Are Not QA Bugs Commonly Reported Issues That Are Not Bugs. There are many issues that are repeatedly reported on these forums to Blizzard that are not considered bugs and should not be posted here in this forum. Please check this list before making a new post in this forum. Many issues that appear to be bugs are actually intended functionality or should be reported in other places. 1. The Mobile Armory does not ask for my Authenticator when I log in. 2. The Mobile Auction House tells me I'm in game when I'm not. 3. I can't whisper anyone on my friends or RealID friends lists with Remote Guild Chat. 4. I just left my guild, but Remote Guild Chat still shows me as a member of that guild. 5. The Character Profile for my sub-level 10 character says my character can't be found. 6. There aren't any timestamps in Remote Guild Chat. 7. I can't see messages sent by my in-game character on Remote Guild Chat when logged into Remote Guild Chat with the same character. 8. Multitasking out of the Remote Guild Chat app immediately logs me off. 9. When I'm in-game, I can't see mobile guild chat messages, but everyone else can. 10. My characters don't show up on the Armory, and I can't use the Auction House, Guild Chat, or Guild modules either. 11. Logging into the Mobile Armory or posting auctions causes my account to become Battle.net Secure LockedLiogela2 Apr 27, 2011
Apr 27, 2011 ★ Welcome to the Mobile Bug Report Forums! ★ Welcome to the Mobile Bug Report forum! The purpose of this forum is primarily to collect issue reports on any Blizzard Mobile app. We greatly appreciate our customers helping us to find issues with our products. As such, this forum is one of your best methods for making us aware of these issues. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy, so we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct (http://us.battle.net/en/community/conduct) and guidelines (http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/15252595157) before posting. Important Reminders: Search The search function at the top of the World of Warcraft community site is extremely effective and robust. Before you create a new forum topic, please use it to search for similar topics, blog posts, or web pages that may contain the answer for which you are looking. Making a new thread on an existing subject can result in your thread being deleted or, if you continue to re-post the same content, the loss of your forum privileges for spamming. To learn more about the Search tool and how to use it effectively, please visit our blog here: <a href="http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/1123259b">http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/1123259b</a> Asking for Blue Responses is frowned upon! We do our best to read every thread that's posted on these forums, but we don't always have time to write a response to every post made. Just because your post or thread doesn't have a blue response DOES NOT mean we haven't seen your post or aren't already investigating your issue internally. Please do not bump threads or reply to your posts asking for blue responses to confirm that your posts have been seen! Rating The forum rating system can be used to promote positive discussion, demote unhelpful comments, and even report posts that violate the forum Code of Conduct. By hovering over a post you'll be presented with several options, including a "thumbs up" (Like) and a "thumbs down" (Dislike) icon. Clicking the "thumbs up" icon will rate the post up. If enough people like a post, it will gain a Highly Rated status and appear at the top of related search results. Highly Rated posts will also have a highlighted background. Clicking the "thumbs down" icon will expand a drop-down menu which will include "Dislike," "Trolling, "Spam" and "Report" options. "Dislike" will rate the post down. If enough people dislike a post, it will be darkened, and with a lot of dislikes it will be hidden completely. You can also quickly report a post as trolling or spam, or use the report function to fill out a more comprehensive description of a violation. Please note that you can only rate each post once. Use your power wisely to help foster a positive and helpful forum community. Have fun posting on these forums, and thank you for being part of the greatest gaming community around!Liogela1 Apr 27, 2011
39m Remote Auction House Down I do most of my auctioning from the iOS WoW Armory app, but since the patch yesterday it only shows "This realm is currently in maintenance".Pyrophiliac25 39m
1h Mobile/Web Auction House Down - Information Hey all, There's been rush of individual reports that players cannot access the mobile and web auction house, despite there being replies to the existing threads, including a couple Blue posts. I figured I make a green post to help draw attention to it. There are currently stickies in the General Discussion and Customer Support forums: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20761056618#post-2 https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20761046621 ...Levíathan2 1h
2h Wow armory app error... When I search characters about half of them error and says "The armory has experienced an error handling this request.". I have had this problem since 7.2.5. I have cleared data, cache and reinstalled, still won't work. I have not seen anyone else with this issue though. Any ideas, blizzard? ☺️Srirachas3 2h
3h Can't log into armory app Title says it all. Realm says in maintenance.Phailyr17 3h
3h Legion Companion App scaling issue Since the 7.3.5 update, it appears that the screen scaling has been changed or broken, because everything is now gigantic and there doesn't seem to be a way to adjust the scaling in the app. Is this intended?Xerus0 3h
5h WOW Armory Auction House not working Ever since the upgrade yesterday when I go into the WOW Armory iPhone app remote auction house it says “This realm is currently in maintenance.” This happens for all my characters (in Thrall and Dalaran realms). All other functionality in the Armory app works, including guild chat. I have tried everything I could think of, including quitting the app, and uninstall/reinstall. Any idea what is going on?Aragion6 5h
14h Remote Auction House: Realm under maintenance Hey I just checked the ream statuses and it shows all realms up and running. When I use the Remote Auction House it says the realm is under maintenance. Not a big deal, just letting ya know.Scumbagsteve50 14h
15h Armory App Toon Error/Server Offline Device: Samsung S6 Active OS: Android 7.0 The new patch just launched (1/16/2018) and it seems to have taken down the app. I can log in and even chat with the guild, but under all my toons' names it says "Error" and when I try to open the AH, it says the realm is under maintenance, which they clearly aren't because the realm checker on the same app shows all of my realms to be live. Most of my toons are on Malfurion, with a few others scattered about. I've logged off from the app and relogged, uninstalled and reinstalled, and I've shut my phone off and back on. Still nothing.Naberios0 15h
15h Legion Companion App Champion Gear I have 7 characters and I generally use the companion app for everything that I can, including equipping champion gear sets. 6 of them are Horde and 1 is Alliance. I have no problems with the Horde toons, but my Alliance toon I always have to equip gear in the class hall in game because the app will never do it. Anyone else get this problem?Tana2 15h
17h Armory App says realm is in maintenance My armory app has been saying the realm is in maintenance for the past two weeks. Tried reinstalling it and it didn't fix it.Astride91 17h
19h Just being ignored? I just want to verify that the fact that the wow armory app does not work is being ignored.Sizka1 19h
19h WoW mobile Armory stuck in maintenance Since the 7.3.5 patch, I can't check my auction house or my characters on the mobile wow armory app. It says it's stuck in maintenance. Any fix for this?Foxygrandpa18 19h
20h WoW Armory app issue since 7.3.5 launch. WoW Armory app issue since 7.3.5 launch. On android LG V20 Android 7.0 It loads, looks normal but all characters on all realms show 'error' under their name. Can not do anything in the AH in the app. No data loads, also 3d viewer is not working.Meushikuma20 20h
1d armory broken it shows that all servers are not available. But actually they are. I cant visit ah with my cellphoneDoemer4 1d
1d Armory App not working? Armory app has not worked since patch. Any updates or status on it ?Casbar2 1d
1d Authenticator PC / companion unplayable Since installing companion authenticator app, am having issues logging in to play game on computer at all, or staying logged in to use the legion companion app. On PC, battle net has been "authenticated" but when I try to play the game it brings up realm selection with no clickable options. if you cancel that, it stays on a login page but not able to authenticate even if you login with your username and password, because now theres an authenticator on the account but it fails to authentiicate after you input the code. On the legion companion, every.single.time. i switch characters I am logged out and reguired to re-enter my login info, then asked to reauthenticate, which does not pop up in notifications as advertised, I have to leave the app and open the authenticator. When you leave the app of course it stops the login process, so switching characters goes roughly like this: Select character > [logged out] > reenter username/password > send authenticator request > [no notification] > leave app to open authenticator app > wait for it to appear in app > Approve > return to legion companion > reenter username password > Hope and pray that it doesn't just log you straight into the toon that you were trying to leave, because if it does, repeat again. Contacted customer support, they gave an aww shucks i'm not a dev, I can't help you and told me to come here and hope, which is terribly comforting, I must say.Chunyu1 1d
1d "Character Not Found" Jan 16, 8pm Reporting "Character Not Found" as requested. BearyPotter - Khadgar Sherman - KhadgarBearypotter2 1d
1d Companion App - Character Offline Companion app is not working despite the EU forum saying it is fixed. Maybe it's a region issue? Is it working for US people? Maybe its an oceanic issue? https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17615321829#post-16 My App: http://imgur.com/a/WKAI2 EDIT: seems to just be oceanic and not all realms!!Kimothy42 1d
1d WOW armory reputation bug WOW mobile armory not showing any reputations. It’s just a blank page! Is this a bug? I’ve seen a few similar issues posted about! Thanks for help :)Renorelyn0 1d
1d Switching Characters logs me out - Legion App I updated my Legion app today and now every time I switch characters it takes me back to the log in screen and I have re-enter my info and re-approve the request on my authenticator.Huntdemons3 1d
2d Suggestion: use focusing crystal Legion companion shows me world quests and allows me to generate focusing crystals (insta-complete a world quest), but I can't *use* them from within the app, which is weirdSkemblin0 2d
2d Suggestion: buy argus troops I can buy other troop types, but can't acquire or activate the various krokul troops without logging into the actual gameSkemblin0 2d
2d Unable to turn in missions I am unable to turn in the mission "Twisted Trees" in the Legion Companion App. Uninstalling, rebooting, and reinstalling the app did not work.Archielee0 2d
2d Champions stuck on Mission Complete The past couple of days, when I send two or more groups out on missions with their champions, one always seems to bug out when I complete them using the app. They remain at mission complete and are greyed out and unable for use. Logging into the game and going to the mission board in the class hall usually pops them back into play. However, I can't access the game during the day which renders the mobile app pointless.Aumaan3 2d
3d Armory app not showing any characters Armory app says I have no characters on this account. I have reinstalled twice, logged into forums changed characters etc. Nothing so far seems to change anything.Ibublyoudead1 3d
3d Unable to establish connection with server. I am continually getting this error when attempting to buy an item from the auction house. After this error, the AH search is stuck and all connectivity to the app is lost (cannot change characters, view profiles,etc.). I have tried restarting the app, force close and clear data, and reinstall to no avail. The error occurs after I click buy on an item but otherwise works right until that point. App Name: WoW Armory App Version: 6.1.0 Region: Americas and Oceanic OS: 4.3 Device: samsung SAMSUNG-SGH-I337Kyaera185 3d
Jan 11 Can't Buy on Remote Auction House I don't seem to be able to buy anything on the Remote Auction House. I can log in, sell things, search, but as soon as I attempt to buy anything I get an error stating "Unable to establish connection to server" and then I can't search items anymore and the app practically locks up. Hardware/Software: Pixel 2 Android 8.0.0 Wow Armory App 7.0.1 Things i've tried so far: Rebooting phone Clearing App Cache & Data uninstalling app, power cycling phone, reinstalling app resetting account password removing and readding my mobile authenticator Verifying Phone & App are updated to most current any other assistance or recommendations would be appreciated. Also worth noting is that I contacted support and they were unable to assist and suggested I had encountered a new bug and should seek assistance here.Blueshift9 Jan 11
Jan 11 Reputation display blank Currently after bringing up a character in the WoW Mobile Armory if the option Reputations is chosen from the drop down you are greeted with an empty listing. No names, no values, just blank. Have tried with my main and my secondary characters. Running the latest version of the Armory app from the Google Play Store on an Android Pixel running 7.1.2.Wayren4 Jan 11
Jan 10 Mobile Armory Not Connecting Getting error message that the app cannot connect to the server. Device model: Samsung galaxy s6 OS version: Android version 7.0 Mobile Armory version: 7.0.1 Network carrier: T-mobile Are you able to log into the website without problems?Yes Are you able to log into World of Warcraft without problems? Yes Have you tried logging in with a different mobile device? Yes Results? Same How long has this persisted? Unsure, only tried getting on since a day or two.Varsuu2 Jan 10
Jan 4 Companion App Reputation Blank On all of my characters, the Reputation tab loads up blank. I've tried deleting the app and reinstalling, and no matter how I sort it, nothing shows up it's just blank. Anyone know if Blizz is in the works to fix this/or am I the only one having this problem? I didn't see any other articles on this forum about it.Alphawulf2 Jan 4
Jan 3 Armory app showing logged in. For the past couple days the mobile armory app has been showing my toons on one server as in-game but i can change to a toon on another server a use the AH just fine, I've made sure I've logged out of the game and both the mobile armory and companion app as well and waited a few minutes before trying to use the armory app to do auctions and still no luck with my toons on WA server.Valeríus12 Jan 3
Dec 24 The Mobile AH app is utter garbage Why does this app even still exist? It never works, 90% of the time it won't even log you in and even if it does you can't even list anything because you get nothing but connection errors. Either fix it or just take it out back and shoot it already. I don't even know why I made this thread because the devs obviously don't care about fixing it but whatever.Thugsmash0 Dec 24
Dec 24 Chat filter Why is there no way to shut off the new filter it is annoying and no reason to have it .. old chats i don't care about popping up all the time ..Resah7 Dec 24
Dec 17 Completed mission but unable to turn in Mission name: "Go To Fel". 3 champions locked behind a completed mission that cannot be collected. Reinstalling the app did not fix the issue and i do not have access to a computer. Selecting the icon on world map or mission entry on In-Progress tab does nothing. There is a visual button-click feedback animation but it does not bring up the mission's page to view success chance or time remaining. In-Progress tab does not show the green ticks indicating counters to mission obstacle but is lit up indicating ready for collectionNoraxtis0 Dec 17
Dec 17 You Are Currently Logged In I have been having this issue for the past two weeks. I always fear someone is hacking my account but whenever I actually log into the game, my character has not moved nor is any of his items or gold missing. This will happen even if I have not logged in to the game at all that day. This occurs with the Mobile Auction House AND the Legion Companion App. This is downright spooky and I am wondering why this is happening. I am also wondering if anyone else is experiencing the same issues I am and if so, how do I fix it (aside from uninstalling the apps). Thank you for your time and for reading this post.Zangaruto4 Dec 17
Dec 16 Remote Auction House "Logged In" Whenever I try to sell something from the Remote Auction House it immediately tells my that I am currently logged into the game and must log out, which I am only logged into the WoW AppWeïlyn4 Dec 16
Dec 14 Mobile Armory Broken Hello, I have ran into an issue with the Mobile Armory app that has rendered it useless. When I launch the app, it takes me to the main screen as usual, but the app is constantly loading, finishing and reloading over and over again. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the app to no avail, and I have tried to find a solution online. Well, here I am at my last stop. I would greatly appreciate some help in finding a solution to the problem. Thank you.Molnir9 Dec 14
Dec 12 Unable to Boost Champ iLvl Unable to boost champion on the mobile app. I click the item I want to use to boost my Champions iLvl and it does nothing and does not consume the item either. Known bug?Alannya3 Dec 12
Dec 12 WOW Mobile Armory AH not working I tried buying off the Auction House on the Mobile Armory and it is unable to connect to the server. Any suggestions? Any chance we can get Auction House access back on the website with the new Armory so I don't have to do it on my phone?Jederrah12 Dec 12
Dec 11 Armory App Going Slow (Android - Note8) Hi all, I recently switched from iPhone (iPhone 5) to Android (Note8). I do have a question for others running the Armory app on their Android devices. On my iPhone, the app was very fast at responding in anything being performed. I could click on an item to sell and the sell screen would populate everything in a second (undercut starting / buyout price, similar auctions, etc.). On my Note8, it takes about 4 seconds to populate the sell screen (showing the loading circle under the similar auctions area). I have my old iPhone next to me still and this sell screen populates instantly. Is this something that all other Android users are seeing on their end and what I should be expecting? Note: This happens both on LTE and my WiFi. I have 45mbps down so this wouldn't have anything to do with my internet. Thanks!Darkshiftz10 Dec 11
Dec 8 Wow Armory Guild Character Search Nothing game breaking, just something I found interesting/easy to fix. I was looking up someone from a guild I saw, using the wow armory guild search feature, and the default level range for the search is 1-100, where it should obviously be 1-110. Just checked now, and the same "problem" applies to the desktop version as well. Not a big deal, just a way to improve.Roflcoptor2 Dec 8
Dec 5 Legion Companion App & iPhone X When is the legion companion app going to be updated to function on the iPhone X? It's extremely zoomed in and all but unsuable when you can't even see the % numbers on missions. I have to wonder why this wasn't prepared ahead of time to work with the new screen size and shape.Numbskull21 Dec 5
Dec 3 "Must research previous tier" *has whole talent tree* Companion app. On my monk, I want to change to the talent that allows an extra troop of each basic type and I have enough resources and I have the entire tree unlocked but in the app I get the error "must have previous tier researched" in red text when I select the research.Ursá3 Dec 3