Mobile Bug Report

2h Greetings from Blizzard Mobile! Hello Everyone! My name is Liogela, and I am the new Mobile Bug Report Forums moderator. To give you a brief background on myself, I am a representative and employee of the Blizzard Quality Assurance department. I have been with the department for over 4 years and have been involved as a tester and/or leader on several of our major titles over that time span. I am now working specifically with the Blizzard Mobile QA and Development teams and will act as your liaison to the Mobile testing team. While our Quality Assurance team works very hard to help make our apps as clean as possible, our resources can never match the thousands upon thousands of users of our apps. That's where you come in! These forums have always been one of the best places for QA to get reports from the players. The reports logged here go directly to our testing team who research them in controlled environments. Let me assure you that we do read every thread that is posted here. I will try to be as interactive as possible within this community. I am excited for us to work together as we enter the next chapter in the epic saga of Blizzard Mobile Development. Important Threads: How to write a good bug report - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/932784199 Guidelines (this one is super important) - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/933154110Liogela213 2h
Dec 2, 2014 Remote App and Authenticator Release Notes As requested, I have gone ahead and created an unofficial set of release/patch notes for the several released versions of both the Mobile App and the Battle.net Authenticator. I intend to keep this up-to-date with future versions as well. Keep in mind, this is not a complete set of notes due to the fact that I am not involved in the internal development/QA process, so any fixes or changes made that the public are unaware of, I won't be able to log. WoW Remote App Version 3.2.0 (iOS) - November 23rd, 2011 Real-time realm status is now available from the main menu. In the Browse Items interface, you can now view all items from a particular raid boss and sort items by class. Support for Brazilian Portuguese Various bug fixes Version 2.2.2 (Android) - November 23rd, 2011 In the Browse Items interface, you can now view all items from a particular raid boss and sort items by class. Android devices with smaller screen sizes (240x320) are now supported. Support for Brazilian Portuguese Various bug fixes Version 2.1.3 - August 21st, 2011 Added Talent Calculator Version 2.1.1 - July ?th, 2011 ??? Version 2.1.0 - July 19th, 2011 Added Talents & Glyphs, Reputations, Professions, Calendar Events, and Bookmarks Improved search technology Links to items and achievements received in Remote Guild Chat now link to those sections in the app. Links to enchants, quests, abilities, talents, and professions received in Remote Guild Chat now display tool tips. Various bug fixes Version 2.0.3 - May 8th, 2011 AH authenticated actions fail: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/2456729433#3 Character Not in a Guild: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/2416208945 Temporarily Unavailable: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/2516832162 Version 2.0.2 - May 3rd, 2011 DroidX Freezing: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/2416120453 Changed logout time: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/2456730757 Version 2.0.1 - May 2nd, 2011 Force Close: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/2456476892 Version 2.0.0 - April 25th, 2011 The World of Warcraft Auction House app is now known as the World of Warcraft Remote app, and a number of new features have been added. The new Remote Guild Chat feature allows you to participate in your guild's in-game chat channel in real-time, have one-on-one conversations with members of our guild, and more. Added character sheets Added support for guilds Search for characters, items guilds Bug fixes and UI Improvements At this time, the free preview of Remote Guild Chat is only available to characters on the following game realms: All North/South American and Oceanic Realms All European Realms All Korean Realms ---- Battle.net Mobile Authenticator (iPhone) Version 1.3.1 - June 8th, 2011 Version 1.3.0 - ??? Version 1.0.1 - March 11th, 2010 A new "Copy" feature lets you copy the currently displayed authentication code into your device's clipboard. You can then paste it into other text entry fields, such as when accessing Battle.net Account Management from your mobile. Miscellaneous UI improvements Version 1.0.0 - March 31st, 2009 Originally released. Battle.net Mobile Authenticator (Android) Version 1.1.0 - July 5th, 2011 Widget support New "restore" feature Version 1.0.0 - February 10th, 2010 Originally released. Battle.net Mobile Authenticator (Windows Phone 7) Version 1.0.0 - July 5th, 2011 Originally released. Battle.net Mobile Authenticator (Various Mobile Phones) Version 1.0.0 - July 20th, 2009 Originally released. ________________________________________________ The Chat Gem Lives! Fansite Administrator: DiabloFans, SC2Mapster, SC2ReplayedSixen56 Dec 2, 2014
Dec 24, 2014 Battle.net Authenticator Changes I've seen a couple of threads asking about the change to the Authenticator and why they aren't being prompted upon login, so I figured i'd port over the announcement from Zarhym here for those who may have missed it. ... http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/2674529777 ________________________________________________ The Chat Gem Lives! Fansite Administrator: DiabloFans, SC2Mapster, SC2ReplayedSixen9 Dec 24, 2014
Sep 25 Unable to Connect to Guild Chat after Paid Service Hello, I've been unable to connect to remote my guild chat through any mobile armory (tried with WiFi and 3G already) not even with an Android Emulator, after we performed a guild name change. I am able to connect to my Bank guild's guild chat, which haven't changed name. As a programmer I believe that this can be caused by some sort of ID problems with the guild name changes. Looking forward for a fix.Anshlun145 Sep 25
3h Regarding characters not appearing. Hey guys, We are aware of an issue currently affecting the Mobile Armory and website that is preventing some characters from appearing. This also includes situations where your gear is not updating or any stagnant data such as an old realm/guild/name being displayed if you've used a paid service. We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused but I would like to assure you that our engineers have been, and are working on the issue. Unfortunately I cannot provide and ETA but we hope to have it resolved soon. I'll post an update to this thread once any more information is available.Kragg138 3h
Sep 6 Legion Companion App Known Issues Greetings all, Below is a list of known issues we have for the WoW Legion Companion App. Please note that this list is not complete with every issue we're aware of, but a sample of bugs that we believe will be most visible to players. Social Guild members may appear to be online while using the app. Characters logged into the app can be sent whispers. (App users will not receive messages.) Connection & Performance Device Auto-lock may cause a disconnect and require re-authentication. The app may hang for 5-10 seconds when resuming from a minimized state. Locking the device or losing network connection while logging in may reuqire a full restart for subsequent login attempts. Double clicking the cancel button while logging into a character may cause a disconnect. Users who lock their device while using the app may disconnect themselves from the WoW Client after unlocking it and Auto-reconnect activates. Login button may fail to display text. Display Mission Screen - Available and In-Progress Mission tabs may display scrambled text at times. On screen keyboards may hide input boxes on the credential screen when using smaller devices.Arvaanas0 Sep 6
Apr 27, 2011 Commonly Reported Issues That Are Not QA Bugs Commonly Reported Issues That Are Not Bugs. There are many issues that are repeatedly reported on these forums to Blizzard that are not considered bugs and should not be posted here in this forum. Please check this list before making a new post in this forum. Many issues that appear to be bugs are actually intended functionality or should be reported in other places. 1. The Mobile Armory does not ask for my Authenticator when I log in. 2. The Mobile Auction House tells me I'm in game when I'm not. 3. I can't whisper anyone on my friends or RealID friends lists with Remote Guild Chat. 4. I just left my guild, but Remote Guild Chat still shows me as a member of that guild. 5. The Character Profile for my sub-level 10 character says my character can't be found. 6. There aren't any timestamps in Remote Guild Chat. 7. I can't see messages sent by my in-game character on Remote Guild Chat when logged into Remote Guild Chat with the same character. 8. Multitasking out of the Remote Guild Chat app immediately logs me off. 9. When I'm in-game, I can't see mobile guild chat messages, but everyone else can. 10. My characters don't show up on the Armory, and I can't use the Auction House, Guild Chat, or Guild modules either. 11. Logging into the Mobile Armory or posting auctions causes my account to become Battle.net Secure LockedLiogela2 Apr 27, 2011
Apr 27, 2011 ★ Welcome to the Mobile Bug Report Forums! ★ Welcome to the Mobile Bug Report forum! The purpose of this forum is primarily to collect issue reports on any Blizzard Mobile app. We greatly appreciate our customers helping us to find issues with our products. As such, this forum is one of your best methods for making us aware of these issues. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy, so we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct (http://us.battle.net/en/community/conduct) and guidelines (http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/15252595157) before posting. Important Reminders: Search The search function at the top of the World of Warcraft community site is extremely effective and robust. Before you create a new forum topic, please use it to search for similar topics, blog posts, or web pages that may contain the answer for which you are looking. Making a new thread on an existing subject can result in your thread being deleted or, if you continue to re-post the same content, the loss of your forum privileges for spamming. To learn more about the Search tool and how to use it effectively, please visit our blog here: <a href="http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/1123259b">http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/1123259b</a> Asking for Blue Responses is frowned upon! We do our best to read every thread that's posted on these forums, but we don't always have time to write a response to every post made. Just because your post or thread doesn't have a blue response DOES NOT mean we haven't seen your post or aren't already investigating your issue internally. Please do not bump threads or reply to your posts asking for blue responses to confirm that your posts have been seen! Rating The forum rating system can be used to promote positive discussion, demote unhelpful comments, and even report posts that violate the forum Code of Conduct. By hovering over a post you'll be presented with several options, including a "thumbs up" (Like) and a "thumbs down" (Dislike) icon. Clicking the "thumbs up" icon will rate the post up. If enough people like a post, it will gain a Highly Rated status and appear at the top of related search results. Highly Rated posts will also have a highlighted background. Clicking the "thumbs down" icon will expand a drop-down menu which will include "Dislike," "Trolling, "Spam" and "Report" options. "Dislike" will rate the post down. If enough people dislike a post, it will be darkened, and with a lot of dislikes it will be hidden completely. You can also quickly report a post as trolling or spam, or use the report function to fill out a more comprehensive description of a violation. Please note that you can only rate each post once. Use your power wisely to help foster a positive and helpful forum community. Have fun posting on these forums, and thank you for being part of the greatest gaming community around!Liogela1 Apr 27, 2011
3h Remote Auction House: Realm under maintenance Hey I just checked the ream statuses and it shows all realms up and running. When I use the Remote Auction House it says the realm is under maintenance. Not a big deal, just letting ya know.Scumbagsteve47 3h
4h Armory app For the past week, the armory phone app has displayed that the realms are under mainenance. Is it just my phone or is this happening to others?Grimpotato3 4h
5h Legion Companion App Stuck on Connecting As title states, The app is stuck on connecting. After logging in and selecting my character the app will go to a screen that just says connecting, it will sit here for 2-4 min and then go back to the login page. I have tried reinstalling the app as well as tried on mobile and wifi internet however unsure how to get around this.Captaînrex37 5h
10h Remote Auction House When is the Remote Auction House going to be fixed? It's been over a week now and it still says "Error: Realm in Maintenance."Gorgrul23 10h
10h Remote AH "error" cannot use AH features Remote AH app has been showing "error" next to toon names. Says realm in maintenance but it is not. unable to use the AH feature at all on Amy toons for over a week now.Akkiira3 10h
12h AH armory trouble I am having issues using the auction house in the armory via mobile app and web page please fixGíldärts24 12h
14h Armory: realm maintenance Realms list says all realms are up yet the auction house says 'this realm is currently in maintenance'. Tried logging out and back in, uninstall/reinstall and cleared data etc no change. Old posts shed no light on the subject except that in some cases it takes days for it to return to normal functionality.Selfbias88 14h
16h Armory Down Again? Hey all, dunno if anyone else is having problems with the mobile auction house but I sure as hell am. After the last server maintenance I can log in but I keep getting the message that my server is down for maintenance. I have logged into the game several time since then. I'm on Shandris BTW and my phone is an HTC One M9 running Android 6.0. I've tried just about everything to reset the app, all the usual resetting and uninstalling. Only thing I haven't tried is porting it to Northrend Dalaran essentially sending it back in time to when it worked. Any fixes? Plz lemme know. Thx.Defunctio2 16h
1d Legion App Class Hall Research Times On the IOS Legion companion app under the research times it has the pre 7.1.5 class hall research times instead of the shorter ones that should be there.Keaidexiong0 1d
1d Remote Auction House Down I do most of my auctioning from the iOS WoW Armory app, but since the patch yesterday it only shows "This realm is currently in maintenance".Pyrophiliac22 1d
1d WoW Armory App malfunctioning Ever since the last maintenance day my armory App auction house has not been functioning. It keeps saying the realm is in maintenance. Any help is appreciated. I've deleted and reinstalled the app twice. No luck.Cptawesomesc0 1d
1d Mobile Armory Hey Guys, I don't know what is going on lately but it's been a very long time since the WoW Mobile Armory has worked properly. I've uninstalled and reinstalled countless times but to no avail. The two main issues are: #1 - always disconnects from the server when you are trying to BUY something. Selling is fine but buying triggers some bug. #2 - Lately (last 3-4 days) I can sign into guild chat and see my character but cannot connect to the auction house at all. Hopefully this brings some issues to your attention. As always thanks for the great games, VinVìndìcator4 1d
1d Wow armory maintenance Wow armory has been saying for over a week now that it is currently under maintenance. Is this a bug or is it really taking this long to fix?Sickbones5 1d
1d Mobile wow armory server maintenance error Me and wife have been having issues with the Mobile wow armory, everytime we try to load a character to use the Action house, it says that the realm is down for maintenance. This has been going for probably 1 week now..is there anything we can do to solve it? We currently have Samsung Galaxy S5 NeoXeltes1 1d
1d Armory App says realm is in maintenance My armory app has been saying the realm is in maintenance for the past two weeks. Tried reinstalling it and it didn't fix it.Astride85 1d
1d Mobile Guild chat keeps signing in I downloaded the mobile armory app about a week and a half ago to use the guild chat feature. I hit sign out of guild chat, and logged out of the app. Now it's always showing me online/away, even when I'm in game. I've tried deleting the app, leaving my guild, leaving it on for a few minutes and then logging out, but nothing works. I'll be logged out and then suddenly I'll look and see the little icon. Anyway to fix this?Elixië1 1d
1d AH on armory app down Auction House not working on armory app. Are there any fixes insight?Nosaj2 1d
1d Character error no ah Why isnt the remote auction house not working since Tuesday the 14thHammerthrowe3 1d
1d Turn off notifications? Using the Legion companion app was fine but since the update today I'm now getting notifications. (Android.) It's not like I need to know this stuff with urgency and I have enough notifications to deal with as it is. I don't see a setting within the app to disable notifications so I'm guessing the only way to remove them is to uninstall it completely? This is something I'm perfectly willing to do and my next step if no other option remains. Thank you.Heff2 1d
2d Mobile app AH For about a wee now, I get a message about realm maintenance - when that's not the case - when I try to use the AH in the mobile app. Different toons, servers and factions all affected. Anyone else?Mojiko0 2d
2d No longer receiving notifications from Authenticator I'll start off by saying that the problem very well may be an issue with my phone, but I'm posting this everywhere I can to try and find answers. And for reference I have an S7 Edge on Sprint. A few days ago my BNET Authenticator stopped sending me notifications for logins. I can still open they app and hit Approve, but previously it would just send a push notification that I could Approve without having to open the app. Yes I have notifications allowed for the app, even have them set to priority. I have tried booting my phone and there were no recent updates applied to the phone. The only things I haven't tried yet are reinstalling the app or factory resetting the phone. As I don't want to have to mess with removing the Authenticator from my account, if I can avoid it, or mess with all the work required to reset my phone.Organoth5 2d
2d Finished missions not "completable" I run into this pretty much every day on all capped alts that can use the app. It occurs when a mission is complete. I should be able to go to my app and complete the mission by either going to the missions tab, clicking in progress then clicking the green "completed" to clear it or click the specific mission chest on the zone it was in to pull up the same clear/complete option. The primary issue this causes is that it will not let me "complete" an obviously completed (0 minutes left) mission, so I cannot run new missions because my followers are still considered "in use". The rememdy is I have to log into the actual wow client go to my mission board for each toon to clear the completed missions. Then I can go to the app or in game and deply my followers correctly again. ThanksShoopi0 2d
3d Mobile auction house down COME ON BLIZZARD!!!!!! How can this possibly take so long!!! AHHHHHH! FIX IT PLEASE!Dreadbird2 3d
3d OH skill for WQ completion needs a button Skills like Fel Hammer's wrath, which allows you to instantly complete a non-elite world quest every 18 hours need to be able to be used on companion app as well. Please install a button or something on Legion Companion App so we can use this skill there as well!Roduin1 3d
3d AH not working on Armory app PLEASE say you're working on the AH issues with the Armory app? Majorly killing my selling capacity this week...Lemonshark18 3d
3d Mobile auction house Your auction house is not working. It keeps telling me that realm is under maintenanceEkull1 3d
3d Auction House down in armory app Auction House down on armory app. App worked for a day and was awesome. But the auction house went into "maintenece" and has since been down for a few days. Blizzard can you fix this please? I'm in the DALARAN realm if that helps. Love the app so please help!Phecalmatter3 3d
3d "This realm is currently in maintenance" WoW Armory stuck on, "This realm is currently in maintenance". It started on Monday and has not changed since. I've uninstalled the app twice, logged out and back in, restarted my phone twice..any suggestions?Ticklemastr6 3d
3d Blizzard announces Wow retiring Blizzard is tired of Wow so they are reallocating internal staff to areas that arn't boring. The Armory never was the cash cow they hoped for anyway. The Remote AH is being discontinued. Now you know.Malmedula0 3d
3d armory app on the fritz Wow Armory app is not working. Says error under character, and realm is under maintenance on the auction house page. Has been since wow realm maintenance.Ticktok4 3d
4d Legion App: "Horn of War" isn't limited On both my paladin and demon hunter, there was an update to the app a while back that made their once-daily item (e.g. Rift Core for the demon hunter) to take out a single world quest only possible to craft if they didn't have one, disappearing if they did or once it was collected. I think it may have been around 7.1.5 when the artifact knowledge compendiums were added. My warrior recently finished obtaining that ability, and I managed to make three of them (the Horn of War) before I even realized that's what they were. Two were sent in the mail, one is still in the mail. Samsung phone/Android O/S - kept up to date. (I checked the Play Store just to be sure and there is no new update for the Legion App.)Eilethalua1 4d
5d Mobile AH Cost me thousands I was browsing the auction house for some gear for my level 101 hunter to help speed the leveling process. Usually I do this in game by putting a filter on gear that is level 101-101 so that I only get pieces I can equip. I applied the same filter using the mobile app, and after browsing the listings, made a couple of purchases. The items were all listed as requiring level 101 to equip. I logged onto my character in game, and one of the items was level required 106, and the other level 109. I double checked the app for other listings and confirmed that the app will show gear as level 101 required when in fact it is something else entirely. I have screenshots of a listing of Ulfgor's Greaves of Bravery both in app and in-game that show the difference. I've contacted customer support and they won't do anything for me - I'm now out 20K gold without any gear that I can use, not to mention the fact that I dramatically overpaid for the gear given relative options that are equippable at that level. Any chance of getting my gold back given this bug?Korel4 5d
5d Armory ah bug Armory mobile app: Auction house has been in maintenance since sometime yesterday.Bhadrakali0 5d
5d Auctionhouse not working Auctionhouse not working since MondayBeastrunner1 5d
5d 200% mission failing to get bonus roll Some people are reporting that you may fail to get the bonus roll for Order Hall missions on the Legion Companion app even if you have a 200% success chance for it. Please fix!Roduin4 5d
6d Wow remote app and Auction house. Hi there, Wow armory app is not working properly. It let's you login, chat but not buy and sell. It also has a error on your toon but let's you look at your gear. It says "Relm under maintenance " This has been since early yesterday morning. Tried to Uninstal and re installing but still gives me the same problem. ThanksCatpow1 6d
6d I've never seen a painting... Dear Blizz: Money never sleeps, pal. Just made 800,000 in Hong Kong gold. It's been wired to you. Play with it. You've done good, but you gotta keep doing good. I've showed you how the game works. Now School's out. But noooooooo... This realm is in maintenance. Please fix. Or Darien's gonna be pissed.Zhomsprockle0 6d
6d Mobile Armory Greyed Out So I'm having a strange issue on the Armory app and I'm unable to solve it. As seen in the picture attached, the guild, guild chat, auction house, events and characters are all greyed out. I literally cannot do anything. I have tried reinstalling the app as well as the phone. Anyone have an idea how to fix this? Image: http://imgur.com/gmNVd0kDiesik3 6d
6d Wow armory app, greyed out icons Hi, I am unable to use the wow armory app as the first 4 icons are "greyed" out. I am unable to tap AH, character, guild chat ect. I have the same problem on my Note7 and the same issue when I logged in to the app on my friends S7. Please advise!Jehüty11 6d
6d Mobile Armory Down? I have not been able to connect to the mobile armory for the past few hours. I keep getting "The Armory encountered an error handling the request". Are the servers down?Rotule38 6d
6d Last Chance Campaign Bug On the companion app I cannot complete this quest. It advises "The mission is missing an required companion". Please help...Ihunthord0 6d
6d Legion app - stuck on connecting screen No clue what is going on with it. It's just stuck on the connecting screen for me. Armory and hearthstone loads up fine.Tilra2 6d