Mobile Bug Report

1d Greetings from Blizzard Mobile! Hello Everyone! My name is Liogela, and I am the new Mobile Bug Report Forums moderator. To give you a brief background on myself, I am a representative and employee of the Blizzard Quality Assurance department. I have been with the department for over 4 years and have been involved as a tester and/or leader on several of our major titles over that time span. I am now working specifically with the Blizzard Mobile QA and Development teams and will act as your liaison to the Mobile testing team. While our Quality Assurance team works very hard to help make our apps as clean as possible, our resources can never match the thousands upon thousands of users of our apps. That's where you come in! These forums have always been one of the best places for QA to get reports from the players. The reports logged here go directly to our testing team who research them in controlled environments. Let me assure you that we do read every thread that is posted here. I will try to be as interactive as possible within this community. I am excited for us to work together as we enter the next chapter in the epic saga of Blizzard Mobile Development. Important Threads: How to write a good bug report - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/932784199 Guidelines (this one is super important) - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/933154110Liogela231 1d
Dec 2, 2014 Remote App and Authenticator Release Notes As requested, I have gone ahead and created an unofficial set of release/patch notes for the several released versions of both the Mobile App and the Battle.net Authenticator. I intend to keep this up-to-date with future versions as well. Keep in mind, this is not a complete set of notes due to the fact that I am not involved in the internal development/QA process, so any fixes or changes made that the public are unaware of, I won't be able to log. WoW Remote App Version 3.2.0 (iOS) - November 23rd, 2011 Real-time realm status is now available from the main menu. In the Browse Items interface, you can now view all items from a particular raid boss and sort items by class. Support for Brazilian Portuguese Various bug fixes Version 2.2.2 (Android) - November 23rd, 2011 In the Browse Items interface, you can now view all items from a particular raid boss and sort items by class. Android devices with smaller screen sizes (240x320) are now supported. Support for Brazilian Portuguese Various bug fixes Version 2.1.3 - August 21st, 2011 Added Talent Calculator Version 2.1.1 - July ?th, 2011 ??? Version 2.1.0 - July 19th, 2011 Added Talents & Glyphs, Reputations, Professions, Calendar Events, and Bookmarks Improved search technology Links to items and achievements received in Remote Guild Chat now link to those sections in the app. Links to enchants, quests, abilities, talents, and professions received in Remote Guild Chat now display tool tips. Various bug fixes Version 2.0.3 - May 8th, 2011 AH authenticated actions fail: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/2456729433#3 Character Not in a Guild: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/2416208945 Temporarily Unavailable: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/2516832162 Version 2.0.2 - May 3rd, 2011 DroidX Freezing: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/2416120453 Changed logout time: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/2456730757 Version 2.0.1 - May 2nd, 2011 Force Close: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/2456476892 Version 2.0.0 - April 25th, 2011 The World of Warcraft Auction House app is now known as the World of Warcraft Remote app, and a number of new features have been added. The new Remote Guild Chat feature allows you to participate in your guild's in-game chat channel in real-time, have one-on-one conversations with members of our guild, and more. Added character sheets Added support for guilds Search for characters, items guilds Bug fixes and UI Improvements At this time, the free preview of Remote Guild Chat is only available to characters on the following game realms: All North/South American and Oceanic Realms All European Realms All Korean Realms ---- Battle.net Mobile Authenticator (iPhone) Version 1.3.1 - June 8th, 2011 Version 1.3.0 - ??? Version 1.0.1 - March 11th, 2010 A new "Copy" feature lets you copy the currently displayed authentication code into your device's clipboard. You can then paste it into other text entry fields, such as when accessing Battle.net Account Management from your mobile. Miscellaneous UI improvements Version 1.0.0 - March 31st, 2009 Originally released. Battle.net Mobile Authenticator (Android) Version 1.1.0 - July 5th, 2011 Widget support New "restore" feature Version 1.0.0 - February 10th, 2010 Originally released. Battle.net Mobile Authenticator (Windows Phone 7) Version 1.0.0 - July 5th, 2011 Originally released. Battle.net Mobile Authenticator (Various Mobile Phones) Version 1.0.0 - July 20th, 2009 Originally released. ________________________________________________ The Chat Gem Lives! Fansite Administrator: DiabloFans, SC2Mapster, SC2ReplayedSixen56 Dec 2, 2014
Dec 24, 2014 Battle.net Authenticator Changes I've seen a couple of threads asking about the change to the Authenticator and why they aren't being prompted upon login, so I figured i'd port over the announcement from Zarhym here for those who may have missed it. ... http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/2674529777 ________________________________________________ The Chat Gem Lives! Fansite Administrator: DiabloFans, SC2Mapster, SC2ReplayedSixen10 Dec 24, 2014
Sep 25 Unable to Connect to Guild Chat after Paid Service Hello, I've been unable to connect to remote my guild chat through any mobile armory (tried with WiFi and 3G already) not even with an Android Emulator, after we performed a guild name change. I am able to connect to my Bank guild's guild chat, which haven't changed name. As a programmer I believe that this can be caused by some sort of ID problems with the guild name changes. Looking forward for a fix.Anshlun145 Sep 25
May 6 Regarding characters not appearing. Hey guys, We are aware of an issue currently affecting the Mobile Armory and website that is preventing some characters from appearing. This also includes situations where your gear is not updating or any stagnant data such as an old realm/guild/name being displayed if you've used a paid service. We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused but I would like to assure you that our engineers have been, and are working on the issue. Unfortunately I cannot provide and ETA but we hope to have it resolved soon. I'll post an update to this thread once any more information is available.Kragg187 May 6
Sep 6 Legion Companion App Known Issues Greetings all, Below is a list of known issues we have for the WoW Legion Companion App. Please note that this list is not complete with every issue we're aware of, but a sample of bugs that we believe will be most visible to players. Social Guild members may appear to be online while using the app. Characters logged into the app can be sent whispers. (App users will not receive messages.) Connection & Performance Device Auto-lock may cause a disconnect and require re-authentication. The app may hang for 5-10 seconds when resuming from a minimized state. Locking the device or losing network connection while logging in may reuqire a full restart for subsequent login attempts. Double clicking the cancel button while logging into a character may cause a disconnect. Users who lock their device while using the app may disconnect themselves from the WoW Client after unlocking it and Auto-reconnect activates. Login button may fail to display text. Display Mission Screen - Available and In-Progress Mission tabs may display scrambled text at times. On screen keyboards may hide input boxes on the credential screen when using smaller devices.Arvaanas0 Sep 6
Apr 27, 2011 Commonly Reported Issues That Are Not QA Bugs Commonly Reported Issues That Are Not Bugs. There are many issues that are repeatedly reported on these forums to Blizzard that are not considered bugs and should not be posted here in this forum. Please check this list before making a new post in this forum. Many issues that appear to be bugs are actually intended functionality or should be reported in other places. 1. The Mobile Armory does not ask for my Authenticator when I log in. 2. The Mobile Auction House tells me I'm in game when I'm not. 3. I can't whisper anyone on my friends or RealID friends lists with Remote Guild Chat. 4. I just left my guild, but Remote Guild Chat still shows me as a member of that guild. 5. The Character Profile for my sub-level 10 character says my character can't be found. 6. There aren't any timestamps in Remote Guild Chat. 7. I can't see messages sent by my in-game character on Remote Guild Chat when logged into Remote Guild Chat with the same character. 8. Multitasking out of the Remote Guild Chat app immediately logs me off. 9. When I'm in-game, I can't see mobile guild chat messages, but everyone else can. 10. My characters don't show up on the Armory, and I can't use the Auction House, Guild Chat, or Guild modules either. 11. Logging into the Mobile Armory or posting auctions causes my account to become Battle.net Secure LockedLiogela2 Apr 27, 2011
Apr 27, 2011 ★ Welcome to the Mobile Bug Report Forums! ★ Welcome to the Mobile Bug Report forum! The purpose of this forum is primarily to collect issue reports on any Blizzard Mobile app. We greatly appreciate our customers helping us to find issues with our products. As such, this forum is one of your best methods for making us aware of these issues. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy, so we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct (http://us.battle.net/en/community/conduct) and guidelines (http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/15252595157) before posting. Important Reminders: Search The search function at the top of the World of Warcraft community site is extremely effective and robust. Before you create a new forum topic, please use it to search for similar topics, blog posts, or web pages that may contain the answer for which you are looking. Making a new thread on an existing subject can result in your thread being deleted or, if you continue to re-post the same content, the loss of your forum privileges for spamming. To learn more about the Search tool and how to use it effectively, please visit our blog here: <a href="http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/1123259b">http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/1123259b</a> Asking for Blue Responses is frowned upon! We do our best to read every thread that's posted on these forums, but we don't always have time to write a response to every post made. Just because your post or thread doesn't have a blue response DOES NOT mean we haven't seen your post or aren't already investigating your issue internally. Please do not bump threads or reply to your posts asking for blue responses to confirm that your posts have been seen! Rating The forum rating system can be used to promote positive discussion, demote unhelpful comments, and even report posts that violate the forum Code of Conduct. By hovering over a post you'll be presented with several options, including a "thumbs up" (Like) and a "thumbs down" (Dislike) icon. Clicking the "thumbs up" icon will rate the post up. If enough people like a post, it will gain a Highly Rated status and appear at the top of related search results. Highly Rated posts will also have a highlighted background. Clicking the "thumbs down" icon will expand a drop-down menu which will include "Dislike," "Trolling, "Spam" and "Report" options. "Dislike" will rate the post down. If enough people dislike a post, it will be darkened, and with a lot of dislikes it will be hidden completely. You can also quickly report a post as trolling or spam, or use the report function to fill out a more comprehensive description of a violation. Please note that you can only rate each post once. Use your power wisely to help foster a positive and helpful forum community. Have fun posting on these forums, and thank you for being part of the greatest gaming community around!Liogela1 Apr 27, 2011
11h Misinformation in missions Before anything I apologize if my English is not so good, the app shows false information, for example when the missions give artifact power, instead of showing 7.7M shows 11009M, this happens to me in the iphone app with the beta of IOS 11.0 had nice day :)Petrenkko0 11h
13h Legion companion app stuck on connecting My Legion companion app is stuck on connecting, for last several days. Used to work OK. Android phone.Nusku81 13h
19h Legion Companion App has 1 gb of data Hey, I was having that bug where you get stuck at connecting. I decided to clear the cache and data from the apps menu before doing a fresh install and I noticed it had an entire gigabyte of data. That seemed like a lot. Clearing the data seems to have fixed the issue without requiring a fresh install. So that's a little info. Not sure if it's related.Leiland0 19h
21h Download did not fix login issues Still not working after download/install that pushed out overnight June 24/25.Ziggurat0 21h
1d Remote Auction House "Logged In" Whenever I try to sell something from the Remote Auction House it immediately tells my that I am currently logged into the game and must log out, which I am only logged into the WoW AppWeïlyn3 1d
1d Armory app connecting-but not Legion app. Hello! I was having problems connecting to the Armory earlier this week, but am not now. However...when I now try to connect to the Legion app (as of this morning, to check on my class hall) I am getting an endless loading screen with that pseudo-eyeball moving around. Just wanted to report that I'm having issues connecting to the Legion app.Xaterian5 1d
2d Stuck on Connecting Screen way around Anyone having trouble with Legion mobile App stuck at "connecting" screen even if you have closed / re opened it or restarted your phone, please do the following. 1- Click on "Cancle" when stuck on connecting screen. 2- Click on "Account Selection" and if asked, are you sure? Click yes! (This will log you out for good). 3- Log in to your account, if you have authenticator attached, it will ask the code. Enter and be happy! I think with recent update, your "remember me" option has been wiped out and for some reason App won't ask for authenticator security code unless you do above. And you are just stuck at connecting screen.Lovelywazbb7 2d
2d Legion App — stuck on "connecting..." As of yesterday (Wednesday, June 21), the Legion Companion app is no longer working as expected. It sits on "Connecting ..." forever, with the roving eyeball, but nothing ever happens. If I close the app, relaunch it, click Cancel and then Account Selection, I can log in again from scratch. After this, I can access ONE character successfully. If I then try to switch to another character, I'm again stuck eternally on "Connecting ..." Anyone know what's up with this? Is there a secret update? Is there a common issue with the iPhone? Thanks!Kohlrabi2 2d
2d App stuck on connecting screen App is stuck on connecting... thought maybe I had to do the update but still does not work. Worked fine this morning then just stopped. Posted on another thread but thought possibly that because it was an existing thread from days ago that it may not be seen. It's been down for hoursAnomollee9 2d
2d Leaving app not working Hi, my leagon app won't get past the "connecting" part :(Reinholdt0 2d
2d Armory App: Endless Loading Loop After Login Howdy! I've been having a loading issue with the armory app for about two weeks (iOS 10.3.3). A guildie sent me a whisper while I was logged into the app. I got the notice and went to go see the message and the app crashed hard. When I restarted the app, I became stuck in an endless loading loop on the home page. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the app four times. The badge app icon still shows I have an unread message, even after reinstalling. I reinstalled once more over the weekend and didn't open the app so it would eventually log me out. I logged in today and everything went smoothly through the authentication until I came to the home screen. Then, the endless loading spiral appeared, so I cannot access the app. Has anyone else experienced the Endless Loading Loop?Karawani45 2d
2d AP Rewards Incorrect Numbers For the 7.2.5 patch, downloaded the latest version of the Legion Companion App, and started running through missions. All the of the artifact power missions appear to be displaying significantly higher numbers than I assume should be possible. For example, a green AP reward says it will award 2000.0 million artifact power. I figure this is a bug, and should be looked into. I am using a Google Pixel XL phone, Android version 7.1.2 http://imgur.com/a/O6qFdIx13 2d
3d Legion Android - Using Mobile Data Download Android - Legion Companion App. The update mechanics for the Legion App ARE NOT mobile data friendly. Google play update seems to just push the command for the Legion App to download next time its open. The in-App Download started automatically without any accept/cancel button and then the latest update downloaded it as Foreground Data (and not in the background) this chewed up a sizeable amount of my mobile data today. I have the Application set on my Android for "Restrict Background Data" so large downloads are Wi-Fi only but your app still did so... this is unfortunate and a bit upsetting when its the end of the month and you have to start rationing your data cause in such a brief moment the application chewed up 10% of my monthly data allotment (and then crashed anyway). Please set background data for this application. Or a push button message to warn a download is needed and to approve downloads.Dirtymind0 3d
3d Can't log in to Armory app It just spins and spins. I deleted the app and re installed it but no go. I should tell you that I can use the Legion app fine with no problems logging in.Floppypaw15 3d
3d Posting auctions on website I have used the mobile Armory app for so long, when it was down this week I decided to get back on the warcraft site and try to do auctions on my PC. The website has changed so much, I can't even find the auction icon. Can you still do auctions through the website? If so, how is it done? There's an arrow by my character name but all it does is show all my other toons, it doesn't show the option to auction anymore (the money bag icon). Thanks!Tyreyne0 3d
3d WoW armory not connecting fully It logs in and brings up the menu, but all characters have question marks for portraits and all auction functions are grayed out and it won't access events nor connect to guild chat. I have uninstalled/reinstalled and tried both with wifi and with via LTE with the same results.Nikolatesla3 3d
3d character guild and AH grayed out When I log inro my mobile app, I get my character listed, but the auction house buttons and guild buttons are grayed out. I can't change characters either. I tried a search but after typing three letters, it would throw me out to the character screen. If I can figire how to post it, I will post a screen shot. This started yesterday afternoon Pacific time. The auction house had been buggy for me since the new patch but it always came back. I have uninstalled three times, powered on and off, cleared cache and made sure there is plenty storage on my phone. My computer game is working normally.Machaenon0 3d
3d Armory My world of Warcraft armory is letting me sign in but it won't let me change characters, and the character it is stuck on won't display any gear or guild and none of the links will load they just keep showing the loading symbolGered2 3d
3d Unable to establish connection with server. I am continually getting this error when attempting to buy an item from the auction house. After this error, the AH search is stuck and all connectivity to the app is lost (cannot change characters, view profiles,etc.). I have tried restarting the app, force close and clear data, and reinstall to no avail. The error occurs after I click buy on an item but otherwise works right until that point. App Name: WoW Armory App Version: 6.1.0 Region: Americas and Oceanic OS: 4.3 Device: samsung SAMSUNG-SGH-I337Kyaera176 3d
3d Cannot connect For the past 2 days when I try to use the app, I get the message cannot connect.Icý0 3d
3d Can no longer see my own auctions Not sure if this is a bug or a really weird, really crappy UI decision but since updating the mobile app this morning my own auctions no longer show up when I do a price check. In fact, NO names show up at all. It kind of defeats the entire purpose of the "price check" button if I can't actually check the price of my stuff vs others.Invisusira0 3d
4d WoW Armory App not loading Keeps on spinning. Tried to switch wifi nothing. Tried to uninstall and reinstall nothing. Did you guys update your phones yet? May be the issueArrynn1 4d
4d WoW Armory app won't show any characters This is been an ongoing problem with my account. Every time I log into the Armory app on both iOS and Android, it says that I have absolutely no characters on my account. I had made a forum post about this back in Sept. 2016 as well as sent an e-mail to their technical staff that works on the app. I was told that they could log in fine to the account from the webpage (which wasn't the problem, because I could and can as well), I was told that I need to check to make sure that I was connecting to the right region (which I was, since the app had been working prior to my 2 to 3 month inability on more than one device), and then I was told the forum post was going to be moved to their technical forum after many, many replies from other users saying they had the same problems (in which it wasn't moved and I never heard back from them). What other users and I discovered that we all had in common was that we all had multiple WoW accounts connected to a single Battle.net account, which I made sure to mail the technical team about once we figured that out. About a week after the replies stopped, low and behold, my characters appeared on my Armory! ...Then, my characters stopped showing up at all again about a month to six weeks ago. Now, Blizzard, there's a simple way to fix this. I noticed on your Legion companion app that we have to choose which WoW account we're going to log into, something that's lacking on the Armory app. I'm almost 90% sure that if you added that feature to the Armory app, this problem might just go away! Until your technical team can do this, can I ask that you either dump the cache on my characters or log in to my characters or SOMETHING via the iOS app (not so much Android anymore, but both, if possible) so you can help me fix this problem? It's really become a pain to run my guild and auctions when I don't have a mobile app to assist me when I'm taking care of daily life activities. Thank you! Oh, and P.S.: PLEASE keep better communication this time around. I would really appreciate that.Fancystache9 4d
4d Legion App Issues The legion app seems to have gone on vacation! And what I mean by this is that the AP for the missions are reading at godly and ungodly numbers. Some read 2000 mill while another reads at -2000000000 (more numbers). I have screenshots if you need them. Although that over 2000mill would be nice to have Mightyfur0 4d
4d Mobile AH not connecting I was able to auction fine this morning before maintenance. I tried to auction earlier this afternoon and was unable to connect to the server (still can't) and I could not switch toons either. The legion app is working fine for me. Has anyone else experienced this? Thanks.Tyreyne3 4d
4d "This account has no characters." Ever since last night, I've been receiving the following message when logging into the wow armory app (and clicking on "My Characters"): "This account has no characters." I have tried uninstalling the app and re-logging in many times, but the problem still persists. I have also made sure that the correct region is selected as well. I have never experienced this problem in the past and use the app on a regular basis. Is anyone else experiencing this issue? Any help is appreciated.Uthibanishel10 4d
4d Legion Companion app when will the ap number bug be fixed?Aneline0 4d
5d Mobile App showing massive AP missions Just collected a quest on my hunter that offered a quest for 800M AP and the bonus, which was successful offered 1.7B AP. I thought that was excessive, but in conjunction with other changes and getting all my toons to 40 AK recently, I figured it was all right. Go to collect the AP tokens in game and they are actually 20M AP. Which is fine. But just know the mobile app is showing huge disparities in AP between what the mission actually rewards and what is shown in the App.Elait7 5d
5d Companion app not working I can log into account fine, but not able to log into charactersBjornx0 5d
6d Equip combat ally In game, you can always upgrade armor and equip champion equipment for your combat ally. In the app, you can upgrade armor, but not equipment (says "On mission" on button after selecting equipment to use). It should allow you to equip your combat ally in the app without needing to unassign, equip, then reassign.Growltiger0 6d
6d Legion Companion App: Android Phone Legion Companion App Android: Many problems, Artifact Reward Power Bumps listing is in the millions and millions in the App. But when I go to look at the finished Companion Apps rewards for using the Companion App in the Wow game; only lists said items in the Thousands. Can not click/won't show/hire new Minions for missions... These are some of the problems so far from the new 7.2 update... I've updated/deleted the App from phone a number of times, no help. Any word on when these will be looked at? Thank you for any Info you can gives usAzzrazzah1 6d
6d Wow Armory Unable to connect to Server I have not been able to establish a connection to the server with my Android phone (LG V10) at all. No guild chat or AH. I've seen where this has been an issue in the past. Does anyone have any suggestions for me? Thanks.Aramynta0 6d
6d Remote Guild Chat Feedback and Bugs As you might have seen ( http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/2653949#blog ), we recently rolled out an update to our Android, iPhone and iPod touch apps that adds the ability to chat with your guild mates directly from your mobile device. We wanted to make sure we have a consolidated place where you can report bugs and offer us feedback on the features after trying Remote Guild Chat during the free preview period. If you have the app and have been able to try guild chat on the currently supported realms, let us know what you think: Have you run into any issues? Any bugs you’ve been able to reproduce? What about the feature itself -- how do you like it? Any thoughts on how we can make it better?Bashiok494 6d
6d App AP rewards bugged AP rewards on the app are showing what seem to be random numbers between about 500 to 1200 million. But when I get on the game and look in my bags they have changed to 20 million AP.Liquids2 6d
Jun 19 Re-activating Champions with New Limit If you open the Legion Companion App, finish the Roster of Champions advancement, and then re-activate a champion to the new limit, the App will not allow you to send any missions because it thinks you are now over the active champion limit. This is corrected after restarting, relogging, or changing characters. Probably not a regular issue considering you will likely only finish the Order Advancement once per character.Fizix0 Jun 19
Jun 17 Major Armory Bugs Hello Hello! Recently, I've noticed that the Mobile Armory app has been having a number of issues, and it has not received an update to fix bugs in quite a while. I regularly use armory for auctions, simply because it is easier and more efficient than using the ingame auction house. But a few issues have occurred: The app has stopped showing images for the selected character on the bottom of the screen. Chatting with people ingame through whisper, it occasionally bugs out and they are unable to respond to you because it says "No player named ___ is currently playing" And now, it can't find any of my characters. The legion companion app has no trouble finding them, but armory is now saying that I have no characters, and this was not fixed by deleting and re-downloading the app. Are there any other bugs I missed that us armory users want to see fixed?Lueran1 Jun 17
Jun 17 Companion app AP rewards wildly inaccurate? In the companion app, you can tap on an Artifact Power reward item to see just how much it will give you. Since the app updated itself a day or two ago, it's giving me numbers that are, shall we say, optimistic. Like a single item that awards 905.2 million AP. Sadly, it's a lie: when I collect it in-game, it awards 20.8 million. (I also saw one that claimed to award about negative 2 billion. I haven't had the nerve to try that one yet.) I don't seriously expect a billion AP from one item, but it would be nice to get accurate numbers. Is anyone else seeing this?Tasmia2 Jun 17
Jun 16 Legion Compaion Issue have the app installed, have android 4.4.4 version installed 2GB extra in SD card. Anytime I launch app I get the Blzzard splash screen then it goes to a download screen it gets to 55% approximately and stops, then drops me back to regular phone screen I have untinstalled, reinstalled, rebooted after fresh install have cleared cache and rebooted and reinstalled it does the same thing everytime. I have checked no new os versions all firmware is up to date. Can anyone help me pleaseSixbull1 Jun 16
Jun 16 Companion app AP bug? I was using the companion app on my phone. I started a few artifact power quests. Then I realized the AP numbers were super high. I have no idea if this is a bug or not. I have not used the AP tokens yet.Mcroyal1 Jun 16
Jun 15 AP reward values are not properly displayed. The missions are not showing proper values for AP by a factor of 58. It's very misleading when trying to upgrade artifact weaponsMargonar0 Jun 15
Jun 15 Universal windows app for legion companion? I couldn't find a more appropriate place to post this. So are there any plans for a universal windows app for the Legion Companion? If there isn't there should really be. Please consider it. Being able to access these features across my tablets and/or phone would be great. Still haven't figured out why app developers are ignoring the one app all devices set up that the universal app platform brings. Heck I could use it on my xbox.Elrandir12 Jun 15
Jun 15 Legion companion app showing wrong AP Legion companion app missions for AP showing like 240million AP awards. Is this going to get fixed? I wish I was getting that's but I know it's wrong lol.Kügena3 Jun 15