Mobile Bug Report

Oct 2, 2016 Armory App iOS No guild chat or characters. For the WoW Armory app on my iOS device is not showing my character list or showing any of the guild functions. I haven't been able to find clear information on this sort of issue or if these features have just been disabled altogether. I have tried uninstalling the app from my phone and reinstalling, still getting the same issue. I have 3 "accounts" attached to may main b.net account. I have my main account which I have all my games on and etc. and I also have a WoW1 and a WoW2. I don't see anywhere in the app to select which account if that could be the issue. Here are screenshots from my phone to show what I mean. http://imgur.com/a/Z1m9K http://imgur.com/a/4kudORueghn3 Oct 2, 2016
Oct 2, 2016 No push notifications Android? Haven't gotten a single push notification from the Legion app since it came out. My fiance gets them on her iphone but i don't get them on my android and i'm on a Nexus 6P Android ver 7.0. Are push notifications ever going to work on android?Dóublehelix0 Oct 2, 2016
Oct 2, 2016 [Android] v1.03 Update forever loading the v1.03 update to the Android app seems to have broken the app (for me, at least). I'm given the typical loading screen with the searching eye, but there is no text on the screen and no errors after 45 minutes (left as active window, with screen sleep disabled). there is no significant data usage reported by the phone. I've tried several wifi connections, as well as using mobile data, restarting the phone, and reinstalling the app. using Android 4.4.4 on a Galaxy S4. screenshot - http://imgur.com/a/r3UGFPyreball6 Oct 2, 2016
Oct 1, 2016 Recent Character Transfer causes Character to become unavailable All of my other characters are still accessible from the app. However, a character that underwent a transfer today cannot be accessed on the app despite the transfer being complete. Is this something I can expect until Armory updates on Tuesday or is it a bug or merely something temporary. Please note that I am logged in no where else. Is it possible that logging out while in a flight path is causing this?Garbidge3 Oct 1, 2016
Oct 1, 2016 Equipment slots When I equipped a new piece of equipment to my epic follow it replaced the first piece of equipment instead of going into the open slot I selected.Zerder0 Oct 1, 2016
Oct 1, 2016 Companion app failing mission with over 100% I failed a companion app questore with 105% chance of success. I've heard others have had problems with this as well. Just putting it on the radar to be fixed.Unholyer7 Oct 1, 2016
Oct 1, 2016 Companion app battery drain. Hi there, I am running the new legion companion app on a Nexus 4, after starting the app and doing w/e it is I want to get done, if I "minimize" the app and don't close it completely (via swiping the screen away or force closing from the android app settings) the app DRAINS my battery incredibly just "running" in the background, I just tested leaving it running for 2 hours and it is the #1 drain on my battery list. In that two hour period it drained 10% of my battery without me having touched my phone in that time. Just wanted to get this known so you can get ahead of it as that is just plain nuts, obviously something is doing something it shouldn't be. Also if I close the app via swiping the screen away, I did not get a notification when my missions finished, unsure if that is intended or not. Lastly, on the Android companion app page, you have support@blizzard.com listed at the bottom, but that email is "no longer monitored". Should probably remove that :PSnowstørm7 Oct 1, 2016
Oct 1, 2016 Using Authenticater everytime I use APP I have to use my Authenticater starting today every I use the Legion Companion app where before I just hit the Character list button. Is there a fix to this or was there an update to where I have to use my Authenticator now every time I log in to the Legion Companion app?Devcom1 Oct 1, 2016
Sep 30, 2016 Armory Addition Not really a bug more of a question. Not sure where to properly put this. But is there a way too or maybe something in the works to tweak the armory to be able to chat with all your bnet friends? Reason being is now that everything is Flex, the game has changed, and guilds aren't as useful as they used to be. With less and less guild perks every expansion and everything being cross server now, half my raid team live on other servers. With no real need to ever spend real dollars to switch (unless we go mythic which isn't a high priority yet) And I like to coordinate a lot of my guild chatter (i.e. used to be raid team chatter) through the mobile app while I'm at work all day. Right now only a small select ever get any info I put out there and hope it trickles down to off server team mates. Seems like the mobile app is a hugely powerful tool that isn't being fully utilized just yet. Would make a huge QoL improvement for me and a bunch of other raid teams that are mixed servers. Just a thought. Maybe not even the first time mentioned.Shamrunt0 Sep 30, 2016
Sep 30, 2016 Companion App - "XP" icons on world map This is kind of weird... Is it intentional, or am I missing an update (or missing something entirely)? I have around 20 world quest icons on my map that all feature the green/white "Bonus EXP" text rather than a small picture of the reward. Gold, artifact power stuff, a couple of actual bits of gear... Not all of the world quests though. Some are actually showing their correct icon. Edit: Make sure the app is updated to the current version. This problem went away once I threw my phone out a window and... err... I mean updated it.Teranin2 Sep 30, 2016
Sep 30, 2016 Authenticating login on app I had to get my android phone replaced and have trouble with Companion app at the authenticating the login stage. I switch to the authenticator app to approve the login and when I switch back to the Legion companion app the screen goes black with an upside down android figure in the upper left corner of the screen. I have tried to do this several times with the same result. I even had trouble with accessing support through the web on my phone too; I switch to the authenticator to approve the login and switch back and the page temporarily disappears then has me to re-enter my password again.Padoromatric0 Sep 30, 2016
Sep 30, 2016 Companion app shows incorrect rewards The legion companion app does not show the proper rewards for World quests. When you look at the map overview and it shows all of the world quests, many are shown to have a bonus experience as the reward, as if you are doing a follower mission. Selecting the world quest does show the appropriate reward, but it is rather annoying to have to do that for every single quest.Issaru0 Sep 30, 2016
Sep 30, 2016 Fail mission at 100% success chance Fail mission on legion companion app while the succes chance was 100% https://www.dropbox.com/s/ar9cxhgy40mff9p/File%202016-09-17%2C%2012%2007%2024%20PM.png?dl=0 I suppose the real number wat 99.6% and it was round up at 100% and of course I failed it because blizzard RNG hate me. Would be nice to be able to trust the system when it said the succes chance is 100%.Sumoren4 Sep 30, 2016
Sep 30, 2016 Companion app - character already logged in Logging this issue here as when I went to submit a ticket it routed me to the technical support forums. You will find many posts regarding this in the bug report forum The app has been unusable all day. Unable to determine if this is truly an app issue or an issue with how it interacts with the server. The issue begins with a long connection time, followed by an error stating the the character is already logged in. If you tap the screen to close the message and hit the character button, it will pull up the character list. Tapping any of the character results in the error message popping up again. Details on access: Using iPad Pro iOS 10.0.1 Accessing Using the hotel network (unsecured)Värok9 Sep 30, 2016
Sep 29, 2016 Legion App Bug + Armory App Bug Legion App bug - I try to put new Equipment on my Champions, like the Boots to increase mission success chance by 5% for example. They have an open equipment slot, but when I go through the steps to place it, it never does. It doesn't use the item, it just simply doesn't execute the command. Armory App Bug - When you view reputations on the armory, the Legion Reputation list is all messed up. It's got 3 reputations that I've never heard of listed there. Jandvik Vrykul, Moonguard, and First Responders (these may be real and I just haven't gotten to them yet, I don't know). But it is MISSING Nightfallen and Valarjar.Noshimo0 Sep 29, 2016
Sep 29, 2016 Can't find Legion Companion App In the Windows store.Anellia4 Sep 29, 2016
Sep 29, 2016 Companion App Issue Since yesterday afternoon when I try to access any of my characters I receive a "Character is already logged in" error. I've tried logging out and back in and restarting my phone, same results. However I am able to login to and access my characters using mobile armory.Kelvang0 Sep 29, 2016
Sep 29, 2016 Unreadable Text Nothing big, it's just sometimes some of the names of zones on the app are kind of unreadable? Here is a screenshot of "Highmountain" :D https://gyazo.com/3956aaa4b882804198be3a1ea298af6bPapyri1 Sep 29, 2016
Sep 28, 2016 Wow Armory - Auction House Not Enough Gold I've tried searching for my issue and couldn't find anything related to it. I'm having a problem where I can't post new sales or buy anything because the app says that I don't have enough gold when I do.Evelselany2 Sep 28, 2016
Sep 28, 2016 Blizzcon App Requires 2016 Update Hi There, I just wanted to point out that the Blizzcon mobile app needs to be updated with the 2016 schedule. This was a handy tool last year and I hope it will be available again as there will be people attending who have not before and this app makes the experience seamless. As always, you guys are doing a wonderful job and we hope to see the update to this one soon! Cheers.0 Sep 28, 2016
Sep 28, 2016 Relogin on Legion iApp every time ? So now I have to re-login -every- -single- -time- including the Blizz authentication when I want to start up the iApp ? The previous version was jerky but usable, now it is a flat out annoyance to use.Tannik51 Sep 28, 2016
Sep 27, 2016 Legion App is a mess for players with 8+ Alts There really needs to some sort of character icon overlay for the character selection menu. I have 36 level 100 alts. The character selection screen gives me two alt names if I tap it. If I expand this I will get a scroll-able list of my characters in some random order. What would be nice is a character icon overlay for "ready to completed" missions, "new recruits ready" and one for "idle characters" (that aren't on any quests; but could be). It makes it a lot easier than trying to remember which alt is doing what. This way a player can easily figure out which characters they need to log into and which one's are busy. As it is now, I have a list of 36 names and no idea which alt is doing what. That's 36 times to log in every time there's a notification.Jakquia0 Sep 27, 2016
Sep 27, 2016 Legion Companion App. Wireless/Data Signal The Legion Companion app only auto connects (no login required) when using a wireless signal but when I am using my mobile phone LTE signal I have to make multiple log in attempts, 3 on average, to get the app to login. It used to be that either way of connecting would not require logging in again if you used the app before, up to an hour or so.Phitz0 Sep 27, 2016
Sep 27, 2016 Legion app black screen Galaxy S6 Android 6.0.1 AT&T phone, not unlocked When I log into the app I go over to the Authenticator app to approve the login and the Legion app shows a black screen and the little upside down android logo appears in the top left corner. I've personally never seen this before and nothing happens when I tap on him. Approving the login from the notification dropdown doesn't do anything.Merdrah10 Sep 27, 2016
Sep 27, 2016 Armory app unusable Unfortunately this app has been completely useless for me. Some days I can't login. Other days I can login but not sign in to guild chat. Other days I cannot search the ah. Other days I can search the ah but it closes the app when I click buy. Other days I click buy and it spins. Is anyone actually using this app successfully? I love the idea, but what is the trick here. I haven't been able to successfully complete a single task. BTW I have tried this from a galaxy s6 , s7, Samsung tablet so far alless on android 6.Cullisto0 Sep 27, 2016
Sep 27, 2016 Character Unavailable after Paid Transfer After transferring my rogue from Tichondrius-US to DarkSpear-US he has been permanently unavailable in the Companion App. I imagine this has to do with how the character is cached on the phone and then retrieved.Weirdsaturn0 Sep 27, 2016
Sep 27, 2016 Legion companion app I have been having issues with the app since last night/early morning. I guess it started when you had the ddos attack issue on the servers. So now when i open the app i keep getting an unable to connect error and it asks me to log back in again and when in i type my info it just stays stuck on connecting screen and doesnt connect. So i have to go into the app settings and clear cache and data to get it to work again. I think what ever happened to the servers it affected the app as well or the last patch did something to it. I hope there can be a fix for it?Cravenous9 Sep 27, 2016
Sep 26, 2016 Armory app wont let me use guild chat. Using galaxy s6 edge. When i go to guild chat it says i need to sign in to use it. When i click the sign in button it signs me in for less than a second and signs me back out.Simplelife0 Sep 26, 2016
Sep 26, 2016 Requires A Second App Opening It is a VERY rare occasion when I can open up the app and have it give me something other than a "Cannot connect to server" message. It is easy enough to work around, simply by closing and reopening the app, but it would be great not to have to do that.Fleetwood0 Sep 26, 2016
Sep 26, 2016 Suggestion, Not Bug Did not see any other place for this. As an altoholic it would be great if the app could show if there were completed quests in the character selecton screen. That would save me from having to click on each alt.Fleetwood0 Sep 26, 2016
Sep 26, 2016 Error with remote auction house Hello, when im trying to use the remote auction house, the app says im already logged in the game, but im not! I was logged off by several hours and this persists.... Whats happening?Arenaz2 Sep 26, 2016
Sep 26, 2016 Companion APP/Authenticator Is it suppose to have me manually log in to the app via email/pw because of the authenticator? Every time I open the Companion App, I then have to put my email/pw in then go to the Authenticator app to allow for me to access the companion app?Jymbo1 Sep 26, 2016
Sep 26, 2016 Work-around for relog issue This might seem odd, but I've been doing this for a week now and I've found that it works almost without fail: Caveat: You must have actually logged in on the device before! Open the Legion Companion App You will want to allow it to return this ... Clear the error and tap the Login button. When the login screen appears close the app. At this point you want to completely stop the app on your device then restart the app. Wait for the Legion Companion app to connect to the server and you are in.Truthfully the app never forgot any of your login credentials, but for some reason its not reaching the server after the app's been inactive for a time or you are actually logged in to the game. Model/OS data: SM-G970T Android v6.0.1Ruaidhri0 Sep 26, 2016
Sep 26, 2016 Legion companion app missing lumenstones I completed a mission on break at work with the legion companion app. It is a priest order hall campaign quest to get lumenstones. It said I succeeded the mission and I recieved 10 Lumenstones. I got home tonight and I don't show in my quest progress that I have 20 lumenstones. ( Had 10 already, I should be at 20 after that mission complete) Since Lumenstones are not a physical item they aren't being mailed to me either. Am I missing something? Is there somewhere I should collect those? Thanks for your time.Dirtyjoe0 Sep 26, 2016
Sep 25, 2016 Will not let me recruit trackers or archers I have plenty of resources. But I click the recruit button and nothing happens. It used to work. But hasn't for the last week or so.Ieatedurface0 Sep 25, 2016
Sep 25, 2016 AuctionHouse Item stats change after purchase Iphone 6 Armory version 7.0.0.9 I purchased Demar's Band of Amore (Titanforged ilvl 855) on the Mobile Armory Auction house. When I checked Bids -> Won Bids, I see Demar's Band of Amore (ilvl 810) and as you would expect for a lower ilvl piece of gear, the stats are much lower. Now initially, I was quite sure I didnt make a mistake in the item that I bought. But is still thought, well maybe i misclicked or something because there is no way the item would change like that. Well, about 10 minutes later I found another item I wanted to buy. This item was a Vastly Oversized Ring (ilvl 840 I did not see titanforged or warforged on this item in the AH) I made sure to note a stat on it, the stamina was 997. After the purchase, I went to look at it in Bids -> Won Bids and now the Vastly Oversized Ring is in my won bids with ilvl of 810 and only 754 stamina. This confirmed that the first incident was not a mistake and that the item really did change after purchase. I havent had a chance to log in to the game to check the items because I only have access to my phone at the moment. So I dont know if this a visual bug in the Armory app or a bug where the item is actually changing but there is definitely a bug. Thank you for listening.Watçh4 Sep 25, 2016
Sep 25, 2016 Legion App: Champion Enhancement Issue started up today: Whenever I try to use an armor set to upgrade a Champion's ilvl through the app, it fails to activate and just closes out back to the Champion preview.Braixn11 Sep 25, 2016
Sep 25, 2016 Champions unavailable on app When I log in it says "requires at least one champion" to all of my characters even though I know I have some in multiple toons???Niikke0 Sep 25, 2016
Sep 24, 2016 Companion App World Map Fonts I have noticed that occasionally on the world map the fonts showing zone nameso appear garbled. It mainly happens on my warlock who is not level 110 yet. I have a screen shot if necessary.Taíno0 Sep 24, 2016
Sep 24, 2016 iOS iPad Apps Should Work in Landscape Like the Armory app before it, the Legion Companion app is useless to me on my iPad Pro. I never use it in Portrait orientation - the stand and the keyboard require landscape. There's no reason the iPad versions of these apps should require a portrait display. The resolution of all iPads is more than sufficient to support the graphics of the apps. Please, Blizzard, make your apps more iPad friendly.Ubiytsa3 Sep 24, 2016
Sep 24, 2016 Cannot log into Legion Companion App Any time I try to connect or even log in. I get the following error message: Network Error Unable to Connect. *UPDATE*: - it is now working as intended. Unsure what fixed it but it was doing the network error all morning. *Update*Rudder3 Sep 24, 2016
Sep 23, 2016 WQ Rewards Not Updating ilvl on Char Switch Hello, There exists a reproducible bug where World Quest rewards' ilvls do not update when switching characters in the app. The only way to fix it is to force close the app. Logging out and then back in (including entering login details and authentication) does NOT work. Introduction: As we know, the rewards are somewhat based on the individual character's current gear. My Death Knight, Syrlia, has much higher ilvl equipment than my Warrior, Syrlin. Steps to reproduce the bug: I go to the Legion Companion App with my DK selected. I go to the World Map tab and look for a World Quest with equipment rewards. I find "Crawliac's Legacy" in Highmountain. It yields an epic ilvl 835 belt, "Rockbound Waistguard". I click on my DK's name on top and then click on my Warrior to switch to him. I find the same WQ, "Crawliac's Legacy" in Highmountain. It says it yields the exact same epic ilvl 835 belt, "Rockbound Waistguard". To fix: I tap my Recent Apps button on the bottom of my phone (the square). I swipe the WoW Legion Companion App to the side to force close it. I open up the app again from my home screen. It connects and logs onto my Warrior which was what it was logged into last. I find the same World Quest, "Crawliac's Legacy" in Highmountain. It now correctly says it yields a rare ilvl 820 belt, "Rockbound Waistguard". These steps are also reproducible the other way around, starting on my Warrior and switching over to my DK. My DK then sees much lower ilvl rewards, incorrectly. I have also confirmed my findings of what rewards each character really gets by logging into the game on each character on my computer. Additional information: WoW Legion Companion app (WoW) version 1.0.2, updated on Sept 15, 2016 Google/LG Nexus 5 (hammerhead) Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow) CyanogenMod 13.0 NightlySyrlia0 Sep 23, 2016
Sep 23, 2016 104% Failure? Completing a "Relieving the Front Lines" mission with assigned champions and followers to have a 104% chance of mission success yet the app reported mission failure. See Twitter pic to @BlizzardCS from @prof_crayne.Natuseh0 Sep 23, 2016
Sep 23, 2016 Legion App not working on Wifi When on data, I have no issues. When on WiFi, both at home and at work, I select a character and it throws me back to the start screen (with the Login and Characters buttons). Occurs on a Nexus 7 (Android v 6.0.1), and a Nexus 5x (previously running 6.x, currently running 7.0)Serinicas3 Sep 23, 2016
Sep 23, 2016 Character not available after changed realm The app was performed well for me until I changed my realm, then the app keep showing character unavailable at this time.Lotharadge3 Sep 23, 2016
Sep 23, 2016 iOS Legion Companion App Badge My Legion Companion App badge shows a 1 even though I've looked at all my missions and recruits on my characters. I've uninstalled and reinstalled the app as well. During that time, it still showed a 1 even when I wasn't logged in.Frazley7 Sep 23, 2016
Sep 23, 2016 Legion Mobile App - Mission fail at 104% I had a mission fail at 104% success chance when I tried to claim the reward on Legion Mobile app. I started the mission while logged into WoW on my computer, then later tried to claim the reward on the app and got a mission failure. Please see the attached screenshot. http://imgur.com/a/aIHsTCrembrole7 Sep 23, 2016
Sep 23, 2016 Companion App - Character Already Logged In When using the latest release version of the Companion App on Android, I receive the message "Character Already Logged In." The only PC I play WoW on is turned off so there's no way I could be logged in. I've tried: Restarting my phone Restarting the App Logging out of the App Logging into the app Using the log in button Using the characters button I only have 1 char at 110 so I can't log into any others from the app.Smaktat6 Sep 23, 2016
Sep 23, 2016 Companion App - No Minions/ Upgrades Last night I installed the Legion Companion App on my iPhone 6s. It did not allow me to create a work order for any Minions (ghouls/ archers/ ebon blade knights, etc.) or any Champion Equipment. Additionally, I could not apply any Champion Equipment to my champs, be it upgrades or slotted items like the stopwatch. As of this morning the bug has replicated on my iPad as well. I've tried uninstalling on both platforms, but no luck. Sending champs on missions still works, but none of the other aspects of the app do.Merusk0 Sep 23, 2016