Mobile Bug Report

Sep 16, 2016 The companion app says I am logged in, but I am not The companion application says I am logged in, but I am not. This is after restarting the application, and the device. It still says my character is logged in. It has only started doing this since yesterday.Misspellt0 Sep 16, 2016
Sep 16, 2016 Companion App - Research not being applied? For my Order Hall, I have both the research Enlightenment where newly recruited troops have a chance to be upgraded, and Pilgrimage where there is a chance on mission success for my champions to return with champion armaments or equipment. I have been using the app very frequently since it has launched, and I have not received a single troop upgrade or champion armament/equipment from these research options. I have managed to get upgraded troops when doing missions while logged into the actual game, though. It just seems like the order hall research bonuses are not being applied and giving me the proper chance for upgrades.Lachrymite1 Sep 16, 2016
Sep 16, 2016 App sends multiple push notifications I have received at least five notifications in the last 20 minutes stating that Fel Armaments has finished being researched, even though I am only at 40% research completion.Hellfont7 Sep 16, 2016
Sep 16, 2016 Champion App A Battery Killer? Ever since I installed the Champion App the battery in my iPhone 6 drains at a much faster rate. Adding the app is the only thing that has changed on my phone in the last two weeks. Typical use of my phone got the battery down to 70%. I'm not even half way through my day and I have only used my phone about half as much as normal and my battery is already down to 65%. Anyone else notice a change in battery life?Phitz1 Sep 16, 2016
Sep 16, 2016 Legion app research bug First off love the new app. It's great. Found a bug that every time I close the app it will give me a notification that my research, fel armaments, is complete. Even though it actually has two days left. Just wanted to give you a heads up! Running the latest iOS on iPhone 6s Plus if it helps.Tyinn10 Sep 16, 2016
Sep 16, 2016 No prompt to change class hall ability I downloaded the WoW Legion Companion App, was tapping on the different research options to read them and when I got to my third tier (bloodwerk - duskwood) it changed my talent without prompting and now I have to wait three days to change it back and lost a lot of resources. Can you add a prompt to the app and can reverse the third tier of my class hall abilities? It will take a week and thousands of resources to undo this on my own. It would be great to preview the actual ability prior to selecting the ability to be changed, especially for level where an ability has already been chosen. Thanks!Bloodwerk0 Sep 16, 2016
Sep 15, 2016 Armory App wont install from app store Contacted Google about this issue and they said the app had been taken off store for some reason. When i go to install it gives me an error. Is this app just temporarily taken down? Thank you for your helpBendakdeath0 Sep 15, 2016
Sep 15, 2016 Legion Companion App Research The companion app keeps sending me alerts that Arcane Armaments research is complete, but when I open the app and look, it says 3 days remaining. But every time I leave the app, it generates a notification on my phone that the research is complete.Elopeppe0 Sep 15, 2016
Sep 15, 2016 Missing work order item? I completed a work order for the champions armaments. I log in game and i dont have the item in my inventory or a clickable thing to receive in game. Am i missing something? where is my item?Sacrament3 Sep 15, 2016
Sep 15, 2016 Companion App and Authenticator Any chance you could allow it to remember authentication even if it logs you out? I have an old school key chain authenticator that I don't carry with me and when the app randomly logs me out, I can't access it again until I am at home, which defeats the purpose of the app. This used to happen with the mobile app as well, which is why I don't use it.Humidity1 Sep 15, 2016
Sep 15, 2016 Companion app missions not appearing My missions available list is now empty. Is there any fix to get missions to appear again? It has been like this for over 12 hours.Sardius0 Sep 15, 2016
Sep 15, 2016 Characters in Armory Do Not Display When I use armory (online/app) the "Oops" page or "This character profile is unavailable due to a long period of inactivity" is displayed. The account status is active and I have tried resetting the password as well as reinstalling the app. I love this game and would like to use all the features available, such as the recent changes to the mobile armory app. Thank you in advance for all your time and effort on this topic! I look forward to hearing back soon :)Magicllama15 Sep 15, 2016
Sep 15, 2016 Scanning eyeball on wow legion app When I open the app the blizzard screen goes through and then I just get a scanning eyeball on the legion backdrop. It is not even giving me an option to log in. I have tried deleting the app and redownloading it and I get the same issue.Sockie9 Sep 15, 2016
Sep 15, 2016 Ritual of Summoning in Legion App Hi all, Yesterday I unlocked the Ritual of Summoning Class Hall upgrade (decreasing mission time by 20%). When I start missions on my computer, the perk is applied. When I start missions on my phone, it doesn't show up and mission times are not decreased. Is anyone else having this issue?Baragon2 Sep 15, 2016
Sep 15, 2016 Greater Troops not showing up I have one toon level 103+ so have just accessed the greater troops recruitment. I grabbed two and moved to another toon at 101 and oh now I can recruit on these guys too great. However after 30 mins I get the notification that the "druid of the claw" etc are ready to pickup but the UI no longer shows these and there are no greater troops in my roster. Have I lost my order resources?Sylvine4 Sep 15, 2016
Sep 15, 2016 ios Companion App - Research Complete Been using companion app and everything works great except this morning the app shows a 1 on the app icon showing there's something new. When I goto the app there's nothing new to get. Then I hit the home button, I get a notification saying Research complete - Pilgrimage. When I go back to the app it shows that I still have 1 day left on that specific research. But every-time I close the app it pops back up saying it's complete.Noodledreams6 Sep 15, 2016
Sep 15, 2016 Companion App Experience is shown as 50% less On all of my missions the app says they give 1500 exp. When I go to my mission table in game they all give 3000 exp. Current missions I have: 110 (810) Crush the Slavemasters 110 (810) Moonfall Nests 110 (790) Overwatch 110 (760) It's So FluffyDraken0 Sep 15, 2016
Sep 15, 2016 World Quest Reward Stats I've only noticed this on the PVP world quests at the towers, however on the companion app, it will show a specific set of stats (in this case, crit/versatility) but when I log into the game it'll show +2 random stats. I was hoping the companion app was just showing what the random stats would be, however upon completion I ended up getting different stats. Is anyone else experiencing this?Oro0 Sep 15, 2016
Sep 15, 2016 Ilvl bug So there appears to be a bug where the I'll of 101-110 epics are displayed wrong before purchase. I've bought several items thinking they were 835 ilvl and after buying turned back. Thiz is kind of how I make my gold as I'm busy a lot so it's been screwing meJeebahayderz0 Sep 15, 2016
Sep 15, 2016 Both apps say my character is logged in I am unable to connect with either app at various times today. The apps have both said that my character is logged in and that I need to log out to load the data on the app. I was first concerned that I was being hacked (been a few years since that last happened), but I have checked and that was not the case. On a somewhat related note, the armory app seems to be about a week behind my character on displaying it's current gear.Ouno1 Sep 15, 2016
Sep 15, 2016 Companion App - Can't upgrade follower I am trying to upgrade my follower Finna Bjornsdottir as she is 760 and according to the app I have 2 upgrade items available. X1 rare and X1 epic quality. I have tried restarting the app, logging out and in. The only thing that I can think causing the issue will be the fact I know those two upgrade items are in my bank and not on my person. This could explain why it's failing as previously I have been unable to upgrade followers. I can confirm that the follower is not in assigned as a combat ally and is not currently on a mission. Should items work from your bank?Stormhide0 Sep 15, 2016
Sep 15, 2016 Companion app showing rep quests for <110 Legion Companion App on a Samsung Galaxy S7 with latest Android Marshmallow build). Zoomed out view of world map for this character correctly shows rep quest available (do 4 world quests in zone req). Level 107 and 101 alts are incorrectly showing the same two. Edit: Emissary quests, that is.Eilethalua0 Sep 15, 2016
Sep 15, 2016 Legion companion app quest bug I was able to log into the companion app fine, but when I went to complete an Order Hall mission, I got empty returns for the places where images were supposed to show up, and the quest title said "Mission Name Really Long Mission Name" Not sure how to post links to pictures on this particular forum, but my Twitter handle is @Rawnaeris, and I have a screen cap there.Rawn0 Sep 15, 2016
Sep 15, 2016 Companion App Faction Change I faction changed from A->H on this toon without issue while using the app. I faction changed back H->A with this same character and now I can't login to said character on the app, but I can with my other characters. Is there a way to fix this? Tried reinstalling and that didn't work.Xyranthious0 Sep 15, 2016
Sep 14, 2016 Companion app not letting me pick a toon! So i can log into my acnt but can pick any of my lvl 100 toons and it says it needs at least one, I have many but can't get past this screen , Help! lol Running an ASUS zenphone 2 laser and have current os for androidCraiton1 Sep 14, 2016
Sep 14, 2016 WoW Legion Companion App Issues I am having a few issues with the companion app and have a suggestion or two: Issues: 1) The sound turns back on literally every time I log back in on my Galaxy Note 7. 2) Currently, my Rogue is lvl 101 but the order hall advancement menu won't let me train the first tier of advancement because it "Requires level 100". 3) Occasionally get a "Cannot start mission" error a few seconds after the mission is already started. Suggestion: 1) Can we get actual numerical values for the XP needed/total XP on the detailed follower screen? I can see the bar is almost full, but when I have a choice between 2 missions and 1 gives a bit more XP but a worse reward, I would like to know if the lesser XP amount is enough to get the ding on my companion. Otherwise, this is an awesome app. I wish this had been around in WoD. I probably would have stayed subscribed the entire time and just done Garrison missions from my phone all the time.Daekai0 Sep 14, 2016
Sep 14, 2016 Battle.Net Authenticator crash iOs10 Not sure if anyone else is having this issue but after upgrading my iPhone 6+ to iOs 10 my authenticater stopped working. I even tried re-installing it and after the app tutorial it crashes....Kangg0 Sep 14, 2016
Sep 14, 2016 Incorrect ilvl The mobile AH doesn't appear to reflect the correct item level for (some?)items. I'd purchased a ring "Vastly oversized ring" which showed as ilvl 810, but was actually 780 or 90 when I looked at it on the PC, with less stats than reflected in the mobile AH.Kaderyn0 Sep 14, 2016
Sep 14, 2016 Windows Phone App Soo, I have a Windows phone, the Authenticator App, I guess hasn't been updated to fit the new format to add one without talking to a support agent. In my case: The website asks for a 10 digit Serial. The WP App has a 12 digit serial. And the Authenticator Code is 8 digits long as opposed to 6. I did get my issue solved by speaking with Live Chat. I just wanted to make a post to let you guys know that it might be time to do an update to avoid issues like this. Thank you :DCloudkagé0 Sep 14, 2016
Sep 14, 2016 Companion App Didn't Start Mission I started a mission last night around 1130 when going to bed. I woke up at 7 to check the mission and seen it still had 8 hours left. This confused me because it was an 8 hour mission. I showered and got ready for work and then when i came back and checked it the mission was showing 7.5 hours. Any reason as to why it hadn't started the night before?Haydenshift0 Sep 14, 2016
Sep 14, 2016 WoW Mobile Armory Issues for a while now I haven't been able to access features from the mobile armory app I am unable to check the realm listings nor the guild, guild chat, characters, inventory and the auction house as they are greyed out I have cleared the cache, fully deleted 4 times and even factory reset my phone. I have no idea on how to resolve this issue so I am seeking further ideas on how to fix this issue. thanks in advance =)Xardara1 Sep 14, 2016
Sep 14, 2016 Wrong items from world quests When i looked in the legion companion app. It told me that their was a world quest with a 735+ Int, Crit Trinket. I went and did the quest and recieved the trinket but it has the wrong stats on it. I recieved a Int Mastery trinket instead of the trinket that the legion app told and on top of that it got titanforged. so im slightly salty that i was flatout lied to about the stats on the item.Dandorian2 Sep 14, 2016
Sep 14, 2016 WoW armory app not updating it shows me logged in as my 110 warrior, but when i go to view my character sheet with all my items, it says i'm still level 100 and shows the gear i had during WoD. i'm using iOSJomber20 Sep 14, 2016
Sep 14, 2016 Notification Badge Icon persistence Hello... for the past few days, I have been experiencing the issue described here -- http://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20749096081#post-1 -- The app would give me constant notifications for the Class Research talent "Brothers in Arms" (Death Knight class hall). The research actually completed today, but the notification badge icon still persists. I even uninstalled and re-installed the app, as requested by @BlizzardCS on Twitter. Upon re-installation, the badge icon was still there. Please help! I hate badge icons, so having one that persists after checking all my notifications is particularly infuriating.Shahryar1 Sep 14, 2016
Sep 14, 2016 companion app won't let me make transactions Error: Transaction warning You can make 20 more transactions today. This limit will reset at 3:00 am local time. I have not had this issue until I upgraded my app on 09/13. Also the limit does not reset at 3am for me. I got this error yesterday and I was not able to use the mobile app again until 6am this morning. Can someone please tell me what I need to do to fix this. I work long hours and I like to Handle my ah business in my spare time. I don't like to waste an hour of potential game time doing trivial AH stuff. I have browsed the forums and the only thing I found was that this occurred in 2011 and was resolved... Well it appears to be backEldumass2 Sep 14, 2016
Sep 14, 2016 Error - Please fill out all required fields Can't restore my Authenticator on Android app. Keep getting this error, but both the fields are filled out correctly.Dethstryke0 Sep 14, 2016
Sep 14, 2016 iOS: can't upgrade ilvl Anyone else experiencing this? When I first started getting Champion ilvl upgrades, I was able to apply them using the Legion app (iOS). For the last couple days though, I can't. I select an inactive champion, hit the green up arrow, tap an ilvl enhancement, and select "Use Item" (proving they are not on mission). The "Champion Enhancement" window then closes, but ilvl has not increased. If I quit the app and relaunch, ilvl of that Champion is still the same and the count of that enhancement has not gone down. I can repeat this any number of times with or without relaunching, without any net effect. I have been able to use the app to apply equipment too. I don't have any on hand to confirm whether this is still possible though.Sounder1 Sep 14, 2016
Sep 14, 2016 Druid, Monk, Shaman Legion App Bug Under the Order Hall Advancements for the Tier 3 choice, on my shaman, I went for the "A chance to receive champion items from the Class Hall missions." When I am in game on my PC I see the "Ancestral Gift" perk in the Party Buffs area. Sometimes I receive the bonus items when I complete the missions as expected. When I use the WoW Legion Companion app I don't see the "Ancestral Gift" perk in the Party Buff area and I have yet to see any bonus equipment pop up in my inventory from missions completed via the app. Has anyone else logged into the game and seen bonus equipment from that perk when completing the mission on the app? I understand that it is only a chance of the bonus gear but I've not seen it yet.Frankieheart1 Sep 14, 2016
Sep 14, 2016 Legion App: App Not Launching On iPod Touch I just downloaded the app on my iPod Touch and it hangs at "downloading.." for a few seconds then completely exits itself and kicks me back to the home screen.Velkaarn3 Sep 14, 2016
Sep 13, 2016 Legion app, inaccurate notifications The app has insisted numerous times today that my class hall research Reclamation is complete despite it having 3 days left. I've checked the research tab in the app to see that it does display the correct time, 3 days remaining. In addition to these inaccurate notifications appearing seemingly at random three times today, I can trigger them by just checking the app. Every time I check the app, while I'm in the app, it sends the notification again. I've silenced it for the time being which is really unfortunate given that the notifications are the most convenient part (for me).Muyoh16 Sep 13, 2016
Sep 13, 2016 Legion companion: unable to connect. I logged in and chose, chose my character (yes, he is eligible), and get "unable to connect". I've tried logging out of the app and back in. I'm NOT logged in the game either. Any ideas? /quackDuckypoo4 Sep 13, 2016
Sep 13, 2016 Level object are wrong when buying I bought some items in the auction (mobile armory) and the object level is not being reflected correctly because in the game is another object level. Sample photos http://thumbs.subefotos.com/1ecfb2b54b8ce44ccd470e189a88997ao.jpg http://thumbs.subefotos.com/c0a47ab6245c11f83900ef3b17c6a613o.jpgAlejandra0 Sep 13, 2016
Sep 13, 2016 Companion App recruit Hi, when trying to recruit water elementals using the legion companion app, after I click the button, it makes a sound but nothing happens. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app but nothing changes.Chartech0 Sep 13, 2016
Sep 13, 2016 Companion App I'm not sure if this is the correct form to post this on, however the companion app does not show requirements for missions. For example, to complete the warrior campaign I must use a specific follower to complete a mission. Of course, to increase my chances of success, I deactivate the follower that is needed for the mission and pick ones with countering abilities only to watch my screen go black and then come back on with an error saying I do not have the required followers for this mission. Normally this wouldn't be something I would post about however, there is a cooldown of 1 day to reactivate followers. So now not only have I been waiting a total combined 5 days for my missions but I must now wait an additional day for the cooldown and another day for the completion of the mission. This is a request for the addition of mission of requirements to the app. I downloaded the app so that I could interact with the game at my convenience but still keep up with everyone else. I have achieved the opposite today. Side note: Legion is great so far.Àsunà2 Sep 13, 2016
Sep 13, 2016 Legion App - Droid alerts? hi, i can't find any option for this. My friend has it on Iphone, and he says he is able to turn on alerts for when missions are completed from his class hall, etc. I can't find any option for this. Is there something I'm missing? Thanks!Neverdawn1 Sep 13, 2016
Sep 13, 2016 Legion companion app issues (running list) Done of these have already been posted about but I wanted to add some more and reiterate that I also have the other problems. 1. Can't see the locked abilities 2. Can't see xp needed to level champions except after a mission when the xp is rewarded. 3. Order hall advancement abilities not being taken into account. Specifically I'm referring to warrior (maybe the other classes with same tier ability as well) that if you research 20% mission duration reduction it is not calculated into duration before starting mission. 4. On this note the mission duration doesn't show minutes and hours. So if it says 3 hours it is anywhere between 3h0m and 3h59m. 5. I've had at least three to four missions that were successful for armaments that they aren't available for use. Note on this, I haven't been able to log in since this started happening and I know my bags were almost full at the time. 6. Maybe a feature request, but I can't see the artifact knowledge work orders/accept them. Would be nice to have. 7. Feature request, integrate armory into the app. Or at least make it so that when you look at world quest rewards you can compare the car with equipped. 8. On that note artifact relics only give you the item level and no other details. Maybe it's because the app doesn't know what spec you are but would be nice to fix that. I'll update this list if I can think of more. If anyone else had any please add.Baelavel3 Sep 13, 2016
Sep 13, 2016 App starting missions by itself Hiya, So I've been using the companion app since day one and I really never had an issue. I began to notice that sometimes, when I was arranging missions that if I minimized the app to say, answer a text, when I went back into the app it sometimes began the missions automatically. Unfortunately, it just did the same thing with a half-assigned, 56% chance of success Druid Campaign Mission. This completely wastes hours of time and was due to a bug, which I don't really think is fair. All in all, it's only a couple of hours and not a whopping "12-24 hour mission" so it isn't the end of the world. Sure, I'm really annoyed and now it's delaying my progress, but imagine the frustration of it happening on a rare 24 hour mission? And, just in case anyone wants to assume that I'm crying over a mismanaged order hall mission, I would like to clearly state that all of my followers/minions (save for the two put on the mission) are inactive, waiting to do something. I'm not going to touch them now until this mission is complete. Thank you all, good luck to you in the Broken Isles!Alarakk0 Sep 13, 2016
Sep 13, 2016 Legion app: cant upgrade recruit ilvls I have the items, i click to use them, nothing happensThesteve6 Sep 13, 2016
Sep 13, 2016 Character Missing from Companion app after transfer Hello, I transferred my warlock last night from Stormrage to Darkspear and today he disappeared from my companion app! I'm sure it's obvious why this might be frustrating, and any help would be appreciated.Clutchlock0 Sep 13, 2016
Sep 13, 2016 Companion app connection issues Ever since the app updated to 1.0.1 I cannot connect at all. Get an error message every time saying I can't connect.Massamune6 Sep 13, 2016