Mobile Bug Report

Sep 8, 2016 Legion App lacks volume control Please add volume control or mute function to legion app. great app, but SO FRICKING LOUD ! (comparing to other apps i run) -woke up the wife last night when just tried to check on my missions before going to bed - how am i supposed to Wow at work ? :)Dagome4 Sep 8, 2016
Sep 8, 2016 Companion app shows complete when not Overall I like the app, but am irritated at one issue. I get notifications that research is complete when in this case there is 2 days left. The current research is Teleportation Nexus. I get a complete notification but on checking it shows 2 days left.Kamorune0 Sep 8, 2016
Sep 8, 2016 legion: missions' followers displayed wrong When completing a mission, I noticed the followers from one of my characters (character A) that went on a previously completed mission also show up on another character's (character B) completed mission. for example: I completed a mission on my priest with 1 champion and 1 recruit, then I switched to my warrior and completed one of his missions. The champion and recruit showed up in addition to my warrior's champion and recruit.Nastan0 Sep 8, 2016
Sep 8, 2016 Legion app and mobile Authenticator So legion app isn't picking up on the fact I have mobile Authenticator and auto filling the code. The armory works. I go to my Authenticator because it beeps at me and I click it to allow but when I go back to legion app it has me login again this starting the cycle over again and again.Ressann2 Sep 8, 2016
Sep 8, 2016 Legion App - No quest item from mission I'm working on the Druid Order Hall quest step that requires me to get 10 Shards of Nightmare ("Powering the Portal") from follower missions. However, when I completed one of these follower missions through the Legion Companion App on Android, I didn't receive the Shard of Nightmare. I do seem to get other items, like Artifact Power consumables, just not the Shard of Nightmare. I think I've seen others submit bug reports regarding quest credit, but since this was specifically about a quest item I thought it might be a different issue.Thymely0 Sep 8, 2016
Sep 8, 2016 Armory & Mobile Armory finally updated?!?!?! I've been keeping a browser tab open to this character's Armory page for the past week and started refreshing it a couple of times a day in the hopes they would finally fix the Armory. What a surprise when I refreshed her last night and found her info to finally be current!!! I immediately got on the Mobile Armory and found it to be current as well!!! YAY!!! Now I suggest to everyone who has had the same problem to go check it out. Hopefully it means everyone is fixed :D <fingers crossed for all of you> FYI. Using iOS I'm sorry so many can't seem to use the mobile apps, hopefully they'll fix it for you soon.Ennaid1 Sep 8, 2016
Sep 8, 2016 Bug in new app: prizefights The app keeps telling me that my prizefights research is done, but I still have 3 more days. There's also no notification turn off, so every time it says that prizefights is done (which is frequent) it buzzes at me and makes the little sound.Roxannaz3 Sep 8, 2016
Sep 8, 2016 Legion App - Completion time DisregardJhalls0 Sep 8, 2016
Sep 8, 2016 iOS Badge Notification Will Not Clear I am using the Legion Companion app on iOS, and ever since my first recruits were completed on launch day, the app has had a badge icon (1) that will not go away, even if I delete the app or log out.Korrag0 Sep 8, 2016
Sep 8, 2016 research bug i keep getting notifications that "Abundant Valor" is finished, when in reality it still has 3 more days to go. i'm using iOSJomber0 Sep 8, 2016
Sep 8, 2016 WoW Legion Companion App Bug I would like to report about the bug on WoW Legion Companion App. It keeps on notifying me that the Heavenly Forge research is complete but when I open the app, the reaserch still has 2 days for it to be completed. Everytime I close the app after that, it still keeps on notifying about the not completed research being complete.Tevyvan7 Sep 8, 2016
Sep 8, 2016 Any chance of showing character exp? Good Morning Blizzard mobile team! I love this app and the option to do missions on the go. I was wondering if you guys have any plans to display the characters exp bar in the app so we can see our progress when we complete the exp missions? Thanks for your hard work!Therizen1 Sep 8, 2016
Sep 8, 2016 Legion App Mission Tab Title Garbled Sometimes the Missions Available text in the tab will get garbled and unreadable. IPad Air IOS 9.3.5Eritole0 Sep 8, 2016
Sep 8, 2016 Demon Hunter Profile not loading Hey guys, I was directed here by BlizzardCS on twitter. When attempting to load my Demon Hunter Character profile I'm getting "Armory Error, This Charater Profile is currently unavailable due to a long period of inactivity'. I also get errors when trying to get to the appearance tab of all other Characters on the mobile armory. I have logged out and back in, then I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app and have also done a hard reboot on my phone. What else can be done? I'm on an iPhone 6 running app version 7.0.0.9 no updates for the app are available in iTunes.Yvonnell4 Sep 8, 2016
Sep 8, 2016 Legion App log in issues Every time i try to log into the app i put my login email, password and the authenticatior code and everytime it tells me "We couldn't log you in with what you just entered, Please Try agian." but meanwhile i do the same thing on battle.net and on WoW on my computer and everything works fine.Tarric0 Sep 8, 2016
Sep 7, 2016 Quest credit tracking in mobile app I had the last of my second lot of 5 Unholy Attainment missions from the DK campaign set to finish this morning. After logging in to the mobile app, and collecting/completing it, I was then offered another mission. Will my character correctly show that I have completed the quest when I next login (won't be for at least six hours) or will I have to wait for this sixth mission to complete before I get credit for 5? I am pretty keen to unlock the last relic slot in my artifacts and this is the last time-gated hurdle I apparently have to clear, so delays will be incredibly frustrating, though overall of minimal impact. But if this crops up in future again, it would be good to know that missions collected/started/etc on the mobile app do or don't count towards in game quest credit or completion tracking.Monolm3 Sep 7, 2016
Sep 7, 2016 Wow armory says that my characters inactive!! I have tried relogging, restarting, reinstalling, and even just waiting, but all of my character still cant be accessed, wow armory says that they are "unavailable due to long period of inactivity," but i just played them like 5 minutes ago. Help would be much appreciated, thanks.Zalthaus4 Sep 7, 2016
Sep 7, 2016 No quest credit from Companion App I completed one of my Time Gate Missions for the DK Order Hall Campaign on the companion app and logged into discover that I was still 2/5 on Aggregates of Anguish, is anyone else seeing the same thing?Sagà3 Sep 7, 2016
Sep 7, 2016 Legion App doesn't remember SFX setting I keep turning off SFX and it's back on when i connect again. It's not like there's a volume control for it either. I don't like to disturb people around me when out and about so it's important to me to be able to keep the app silent. Please fix this. Edit: Using iOSEnnaid4 Sep 7, 2016
Sep 7, 2016 Companion App, BNET pass too long My battle.net password is too long for the Companion App login, any fix?Absol5 Sep 7, 2016
Sep 7, 2016 Legion companion app problem ios The issue I'm having is I keep getting the notification that says Armaments of Light complete. But I go into the app and it's not complete. I know before I went to sleep I had a few hours left on another upgrade that I don't see in this appNallyssa1 Sep 7, 2016
Sep 7, 2016 Legion Companion App password bug/limit I can't log into the Legion Companion app because there's apparently a hard limit on how many characters you can enter for your password and my Battle.net account password is longer than the limit. :(Sturmhorn1 Sep 7, 2016
Sep 7, 2016 Research Complete - Fletchery First and foremost, what an AMAZING tool! While I'm enjoying this app I did run into a problem and I checked every aspect of it (app and logged in game) before I decided to report it as a bug. When you have notification set to alert you and you are checking your researches, I picked Fletchery (3rd Tier). I logged on the game to pick up my research resources so there is nothing left to pick up until 3 days. The app just keeps alerting me telling me its ready but I know it is not. So you might want to look into that, Thanks. Just before I was about to submit this topic, it just alerted me again. The Fletchery in game is NOT ready. I just logged again to make sure. This has to be a bug? EDIT: Actually this is a known bug and Blizzard plans on to fix this in the next App Patch. Source (1st FAQ): http://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20749095813Quinoa0 Sep 7, 2016
Sep 7, 2016 WOW Armory App Not Working I have been unable to use the WOW Armory app since prior to Legion Launch. When I log in I have greyed out Guild/AH/Guild Chat/Events/My Characters tabs. None of the functions work with it. I have cleared my local cache on my phone and uninstalled and reinstalled, with restarts inbetween. I have a Moto X Pure Edition (2015) running Android 6.0.Invadiah6 Sep 7, 2016
Sep 7, 2016 Crafted Gear not showing up Not sure what toon I'm posting as so klausbutter on stormrage. I can't get any of my crafted 815 armor to show in the armory. I want to sell it all and the longer I can't the cheaper it gets. Please help. I've logged, reinstalled etc. is this as intended? Something I'm missing? It's all BoEKlausbutter0 Sep 7, 2016
Sep 7, 2016 Companion app bug/suggestions. The times displayed on the original mission list screen dont always synch up once you enter the mission detail, and it seems that when you select players and start a mission the time left does not match up with either of the previous numbers. For instance yesterday i had what was showing as a 4 hour mission, inside the detail it was a 12 hour mission, and once i started it it had a 24 hour countdown. iOS btw. The app is great in theory, i hope you get the bugs worked out quickly. All it needs now is a tab that lets us fish up ancient mana while we are away from our computer. Course I would never get any work done....Shodan0 Sep 7, 2016
Sep 7, 2016 Login Failure After I enter my login and authentication credentials it spits up an error page with web page not found. Does this every time I try to login.Varune0 Sep 7, 2016
Sep 7, 2016 Missions wont complete on App When I click on missions, it shows what I have completed. When I "tap to complete" it takes me to some other mission that I don't even have. This does this for any mission that I have completed. It is the same mission no matter what mission is currently pending as complete.Xifeng0 Sep 7, 2016
Sep 7, 2016 Companion Application iOS NevermindHekbahi0 Sep 7, 2016
Sep 7, 2016 WoW Legion app not connecting On the Legion app I can log in and character select but after that the screen stays on connecting but does nothing else, I have tried WiFi and 4G, i have tried reinstalling app, I am using a Sony Xperia Z5 fully updated with latest android software. Is there something I am doing wrong or that I haven't tried? ThanksDiplomat3 Sep 7, 2016
Sep 7, 2016 Mobile Armory Issue Hey guys, I've been having an issue for a couple of months where the app is not connecting correctly to my account. I have tried restarting and uninstalling the app both, but when I open the app and log in to my account, I can't select the my characters, auctions, guild chat, or anything at all except the talent calculator, browse items, and realm status tabs. Anyone have a trick to getting this to work? Thanks for the helpBeardhealz1 Sep 7, 2016
Sep 7, 2016 Character's Champ List Error On the Character Selection list, for this character, it says "Requires at least one champion." I have FIVE, and still can't selected it. Also, can you refrain from using red text on black background? For people with bad eyesight, it's impossible to read. Just make it grey/yellow/blue or something! That's a really basic design flaw. Can I also report a bug for this bug reporter page - I've had to post this a few times now for it to appear.Daenaryz0 Sep 7, 2016
Sep 7, 2016 Character List No Champs Error On the Character Selection list, for this character, it says "Requires at least one champion." I have FIVE, and still can't selected it. Also, can you refrain from using red text on black background? For people with bad eyesight, it's impossible to read. Just make it grey/yellow/blue or something! That's a really basic design flaw. :( Also, can I file a bug report for this bug report page that keeps making me repost this? lolDaenaryz0 Sep 7, 2016
Sep 7, 2016 Legion Companion App Missions Bug Clicking on the treasure chest on the map to complete a finished mission results in no option to complete, large red question marks for necessary data, and incorrect numbers/percentages. The same thing happens if I press on the mission from the "in progress" section of the missions tab.Hrafn2 Sep 7, 2016
Sep 7, 2016 Some bugs i found with iOS The WoW Legion Companion app for iOS keeps giving me notifications that on of my class order hall traits is finished and ready, but i still have 12 hours remaining to complete. In addition is tells me that my minions are ready to be picked up but they do show up. I believe the app is getting things confused. Also, when i exit the app and go from WiFi to 4G, I have to keep reentering my username and password.Jaeve3 Sep 7, 2016
Sep 7, 2016 Legion app: OA swap without confirmation Using the Legion app, I acknowledged that I had just completed the research period for Eagle Ally. Yay! Just to confirm that I made the right choice, I tapped on the other option, Disengage, so that I could read its description. Expected result: I read the description and nothing changes. Actual result: I am now 2000 Order Resources poorer, I will be another 2000 Order Resources poorer in 3 days, and 6 days from now I will finally be able to use the Eagle Ally that I wanted. The Legion app should have a VERY LARGE AND OBVIOUS CONFIRM BUTTON to distinguish between the actions of "read about this" and "actually spend currency on this".Jonrock0 Sep 7, 2016
Sep 6, 2016 Wow legion companion app IOS Problem : I just download the app , and try to test it on first day , it seem it still not work well because it ask me to join my account => pick the character => and it stay at loading screen then go when back to enter account or pick up character again and again . is it not available for use yet ?Sukprakorn24 Sep 6, 2016
Sep 6, 2016 How do I change language in iOS? Hello, My iphone is set to Portuguese, but I would very much like to have my apps matching my client language (English). Any way I can do it without changing my iPhone language? Iphone 6s. Thank you very much in advance!Felgong0 Sep 6, 2016
Sep 6, 2016 Oceanic: Unable to login Hi there, After logging in and choosing my character the app reverts back to "login or Choose a Character". When trying either option it keeps going back to the pre-login screen. I read on Facebook a lot of other Oceanic players are having the same problem. There have been no comments on there of any successful logins from Oceanic as far as I can see.Lissandrra0 Sep 6, 2016
Sep 6, 2016 Legion Companion select character bug Just got the app today. The problem is that I logged in, gave permission from my iPhone 5S Battle.net authenticator, went to the character select screen, tapped my characters name and essentially it sends me straight back to the login screen again (it's stuck in this "infinite" loop). Simply restarting the app doesn't fix it and I know my password is correct so either it's an oddity with the servers at the moment or the app is currently broken.Espilonarge14 Sep 6, 2016
Sep 6, 2016 New WoW Legion App Bugs Version 1.0.0 iOS 9.3.4 Everything has its numeric values stuck at 9999 Most things have question marks instead of item cameos The Recruit tab has clipping windows and a recruit button, but no info about what I am recruiting. Only one of my champions appears in my Followers list One of my missions is finished, but I can't complete it I keep receiving the mission complete notification every time I close the appDogberry1 Sep 6, 2016
Sep 6, 2016 Legion App Reaearch Talents Hello, First of all, congrats to the Mobile team on the launch of the companion app! It's a neat addition to the new expansion, and shows the playerbase that Blizzard is listening. So on to bugs ;p Main problem I have encountered happens when I click on the Research Tab. The talents all display question marks, and when you click on any tier of talents, the description literally reads: "Some description Some description Some description" (this goes on), then, "...sdf sdf sdf.." The other bug I noticed was the app was not displaying any of the missions I was currently on under "In Progress". Although if I clicked on the companions tab, that did say they were assigned to a mission. Hope this helps.Revekha0 Sep 6, 2016
Sep 6, 2016 Wow legion companion app, some idea for you not to go again Good day every buddy, sorry for my inglish in first place, i am a spanish user but this problem can be affecting to all player and the forum in inglish is the best place for take my idea and implement in the app. First of all, i go to make a little explanation of my problem, i dowload the app (the app is very good, very good idea), but the app had some problems, in my case, i go to tale my history, review the app i decide take a quest and send my recluits and companions, but for error i press "star mision" whit only 1 companion and that it!, the mission star with -5% xD, i know, i so dummy, but i dont think so i am only one or yes? xD, so, my propuse is add a confirmation message for star a mision before you press star a mision. if some can make me request if better way please make. let you message below, you had the same problem?, what do you think of my request?, some MG can help us? sorry for my inglish again.Dannttes0 Sep 6, 2016
Sep 6, 2016 Show artifact research queue in app The artifact research queue seems like the most important thing to me. Any plans to add that to the app? For example, I'll be away this weekend and I'd love to just be able to log on to the app and re-queue the next level of artifact research if one becomes available.Gats0 Sep 6, 2016
Sep 6, 2016 Authenticator + Companion App When i allow the app to be used via my authenticator i then jump back into the Companion app and it resets the application and asks me to verify my autheticator everytime.Domarr7 Sep 6, 2016
Sep 6, 2016 Legion Companion App Bug Love the app, except that it isn't registering my paladin as having any champions and will not let me enter the app as my paladin. I suspect this issue is occurring because all four of my champions are currently out on missions, but I am currently unable to log into the game to finish the missions they are on.Finnaly5 Sep 6, 2016
Sep 6, 2016 Legion app unable to pick character I'm unable to pick a character in the legion app it says that I need to have at least one champion and I know I have 5 on my deathknightDéàthknight1 Sep 6, 2016
Sep 6, 2016 Armory not showing current info I haven't seen any posts on the forums about this problem yet however both on the mobile armory app and on the website when looking up characters over level 100 he app only displays them as level 100 and without any new gear or information. I believe that there is currently a problem with the reporting on characters. There is also nothing new in activity feeds. Can you confirm if there is a fix on the way for this if not I would like to lodge this as being a new issue as I like to stalk my friends and see how they are progressing in comparison to me (so far I believe they are winning haha)Cirkasurvive11 Sep 6, 2016
Sep 6, 2016 Have to enter login information every time? There doesn't seem to be an option to just have it log in. Or is this something to basically force you to use the login from facebook? I'm not on facebook and have no interest in being on it, so that's not really a viable option to me.Akainakali2 Sep 6, 2016
Sep 6, 2016 Legion Companion App It's releasing today apparently. But what time? It's not available yet!! Anyone know when?Kalnus13 Sep 6, 2016