Games, Gaming and Hardware

Aug 8, 2013 How close to bottlenecking? So i never ran into this situation but i firgured if i ever do id like to know the answer, if lets say i have a 1200W PSU and all my hardware combined required around 1050W, would that be too close to bottle-necking the PSU or no and how close should you get or i should say can you get safely, before you should upgrade to a higher PSU? ThanksArcanefuel2 Aug 8, 2013
Aug 8, 2013 What do you consider a Geek or Geeky? Been seeing a lot of TV Ads embracing the Geek Culture however i feel what they feel is geeky is misplaced. What do you think is Geeky or Nerdy/What makes someone a Geek?Xysaerv40 Aug 8, 2013
Aug 8, 2013 How's this build/Power Supply question http://pcpartpicker.com/user/ericrutherford/saved/281N I just put this build together as my first pc build. How well can i expect it to run wow on low settings (idc how the game looks, just fps) with maybe view distance up a bit. Also, can someone recommend a power supply that I should put in there as well. If you notice a problem with the build I would greatly appreciate it if you would point it out to me. I'm pretty new when it comes to this stuff. Thanks.Ebanger4 Aug 8, 2013
Aug 8, 2013 Laptop for my daughter My daughter (12) loves to play WOW and she does so on my desktop and I need my desktop back for my online school :) For her birthday, she is getting a computer. She doesn't want a desktop, she wants a laptop. Given that she is 12 and not allowed to do much other than use this laptop for WOW and watching youtube music I want to get her a laptop that will run WOW but that doesn't cost a bundle. I am not a gamer. I know little to nothing about comparing one computer to another. Generally, I go to BestBuy and tell the folks what I want to use a computer for and then go down about 2 price points from whatever they try to sell me because it's always over sell. In this case, what's the minimum I can get away with and have her be able to go through a dungeon or do what she mostly does, chat with her cousins? I saw the specs on Battlenet but I don't know how to compare what's there against what's at the store and online. I don't know for example how AMD 8 series differs from AMD 2020 and I've tried to find online info and still am not clear. Any advice would be great. The price I'd like to pay is about $400.Aviea13 Aug 8, 2013
Aug 8, 2013 Ultima Forever just released for the ipad Ultima Forever was just released for the ipad and iphone a day or two ago. Just to be clear... this is NOT lords of ultima which is a totally different game.<br/><br/>It's based on Ultima 4 if you ever played that game.Galluccio0 Aug 8, 2013
Aug 8, 2013 Ultima Forever just released for the ipad Ultima Forever was just released for the ipad and iphone a day or two ago. Just to be clear... this is NOT lords of ultima which is a totally different game. It's based on Ultima 4 if you ever played that game.Galluccio0 Aug 8, 2013
Aug 8, 2013 DLC Overload! Hey Everyone, Well I come to the World of Warcraft forums to discuss this because I feel comfortable bringing this topic up to the Warcraft crowd. World of Warcraft being the main game I play, I also play other games such as Battlefield, Call of Duty etc. I feel like every time I spend money on a new Call of Duty DLC more is released? They do not force you to buy the DLC which I understand but they do have special offers for people who do. It's like teasing someone and nickle and diming them constantly.Yxx3 Aug 8, 2013
Aug 8, 2013 hdmi problem... On a whim, I decided to try connecting my graphics card with an hdmi cable, but it isn't working out too well. I bought a mini-hdmi to hdmi cable and connected it from my GTX 460 to my monitor, and I've changed the monitor's input type from DVI to hdmi, but it isn't detecting the hdmi. The monitor will just go blank for a few seconds and then come back on with its input type automatically set back to DVI. Any ideas?Peppercorn2 Aug 8, 2013
Aug 8, 2013 After a good monitor. I've decided that i cant wait for the PC version of GTAV so im going to buy a PS3 to play it on, so i thought i would buy a new screen to play it on but because i will only use the PS3 for GTA then discard it i would like a screen i can use later for a new PC build. I have done a lot of searching around on the net for reviews and can only seem to find outdated information, so im after something that's not too small but not too big, 26 inch i guess but very good quality given that ultimately it will end up being used for my next PC build.Lethalock3 Aug 8, 2013
Aug 8, 2013 Everquest Next WAIT. Before reading know that this is not bashing WoW or anything like that, just want to discuss this game with other MMO players. Now that being said, please open up and look at Everquest Next if you haven't already. This is a next gen MMO, a different way to play MMOs. Full destructibility, class customization, enemy ai, and much much more just shows us where MMOs are heading towards. Where the enemy ai actually thinks, and uses what you use against you, learning from you. It just amazes me how no other MMO went down this road, and something I hope to see from WoW. So tell me, will you play this game and if you will, what things are you hoping for from it? :)Shadowbob11 Aug 8, 2013
Aug 8, 2013 Questions about ULTRA settings, help! Hey guys, I made a thread about this before but I couldn't end up fixing the problem, so I'm back to see if you guys have any advice for me. I'll offer my computer specs and some information about how WoW runs with those specs. Here are my specs: Intel i5-3450 3.1GHz quad core processor Radeon hd 7850 2gb video card 8gb of ddr3 corsair ram (2 4gb sticks) 500gb 7200rpm HDD (unsure of the brand) (no SSD, but not sure if thats a problem when in-game and not at loading screens) 600w seasonic battery (bronze rated) When I'm in SW, i sometimes get around 56-60 fps, and inside the AH I'm at around 98-102fps on ultra with GOOD view distance and HIGH shadows. Yet, sometimes, I get 30fps on GOOD or even LOW in the same places in SW! In MOP zones on ultra everything (everything, shadows and view, etc.), i'll be getting 24-29 fps. On good, sometimes i'll get 45, MAYBE 60 if i'm lucky. It's never consistent anywhere I go. A friend of mine just purchased a computer with the same ram, intel i5 processor, and an *inferior* video card and gets around 120, once he stated 200 fps (legitimate, i promise) with shadows on LOW and EVERYTHING ELSE (including view distance) to ultra. HOWEVER, he has a 64gb SSD and no HDD, and i've only got a 500gb 7200rpm HDD. Can somebody tell me where my bottleneck is, or what's wrong in general? My video card drivers are up to date, and I'm assuming the others are as well. Could somebody help me fix this issue? I feel like if i changed one thing somewhere on my computer or maybe changed one part (i dont necessarily need to), everything would be running smoothly. I play on a 40inch flatscreen TV, vertical sync disabled, 1920x1080p in-game resolution as well. Decreasing the resolution hasn't affected the framerate in any way, either. Any help is highly appreciated, thank you!Undeadvenom6 Aug 8, 2013
Aug 8, 2013 Tales of Xilia is OUT TODAY!! PS3 For the Jrpg fans out there... Tales of Xilia on PS3 just launched today. Go buy it and support it!! Tales of Xilia 2 which has already come out in Japan has been announced as well for the US early 2014. Its thanks to the fans that we are getting these localized. Very good voice acting for an English cast and older characters and a more mature story line then previous Tales series games. go go go get it now!!Angelismorti5 Aug 8, 2013
Aug 8, 2013 Need help with XSplit settings Hi, I am trying to stream my game play to twitch using XSplit and I can't seem to get the settings correct. Just wondering what all the other streamers are using so I can give them a try. Currently, when I have the stream up world of warcraft lags so bad it's amost unplayable. When I watch the video after it was posted to twitch, the video play back is real bad, blurry, skipped and stopped a lot any time I moved my toon. Would like to have the stream run as smooth as the other players doing it.Dahca0 Aug 8, 2013
Aug 8, 2013 EQNext and Titan Does anyone else think that Blizzard got a look at EQ Next and that is why they started to overhaul Titan? It has some great features.Eåston15 Aug 8, 2013
Aug 7, 2013 Question on this system I am not experienced enough with computer, but woudl liek to buy a new system for my kids who come to my house and play WoW when they are here. I have one system already, and was looking to give thema nice shock with a 2nd system, so they canplay 2 at a time. \ I found this system, and they want $550 for it. 1) I am prettysure this sytem will work well for WoW and 2) is it worth it? Also included is a 24" Acer monitor, a mouse and keyboard. Windows 8 is currently installed. ATX Mid Size Computer Tower: COOLER MASTER Elite 431 Plus RC-431P-KWN2 Black Steel Body (0.5mm SECC), ABS plastic ATX Mid Tower Computer Case ($44.99) http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811119256 OCZ 700W Power Supply: OCZ ModXStream Pro 700W Modular High Performance Power Supply compatible with Intel Sandy Bridge Core i3 i5 i7 and AMD Phenom ($89.99) http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817341018 Asus LGA 1155 Motherboard: ASUS P8Z77-V LE LGA 1155 Intel Z77 HDMI SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 ATX Intel Motherboard ($149.99) http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813131823 Intel Core i5 Processor: Intel Core i5-3470 Ivy Bridge 3.2GHz (3.6GHz Turbo Boost) LGA 1155 77W Quad-Core Desktop Processor Intel HD Graphics 2500 BX80637i53470 ($199.99) http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16819115234 G.Skill 16 GB Memory: G.SKILL Ripjaws X Series 16GB (2 x 8GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1600 (PC3 12800) Desktop Memory Model F3-1600C9D-16GXM ($119.99) http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820231568 Asus Nvidia Geforce 650TI Video Card: ASUS GTX650TI-O-1GD5 GeForce GTX 650 Ti 1GB 128-bit GDDR5 PCI Express 3.0 x16 HDCP Ready Video Card ($139.99) http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814121686 Cooler Master 120mm Silent Blue LED Case Fan 2-in-1 Value Pack - (R4-L2S-122B-GP) ($14.29) http://www.amazon.com/dp/B000O8JZIG/ref=pe_175190_21431760_3p_M3T1_ST1_dp_1 Dual Drives - DVD with DVDRW 750 GB Western Digital Hard DriveDanderskin4 Aug 7, 2013
Aug 7, 2013 Computer Savvy folks from Moonguard (Q) So I want to upgrade my graphics card soon I have this piece of crap nvidia gt620. Specs: intel core i5-3570k cpu 3.40GHZ 8.00 gb ram 64 bit operating system, x64 based processor nvidia gt 620 an an xtreme gear 700w power supply... my budget is around 150-300, i'd like to run games like WoW, Planetside 2, and GW2 with fast frame rates and on at least high settings, a little help plox? <3 and btw I'm asking you guys cuz well...moon guardians must stick together.Sénka4 Aug 7, 2013
Aug 7, 2013 How is this build looking? http://pcpartpicker.com/p/1oucZ (the 3570k is supposed to be a 4670k but i could find it on the website) Any ideas of what I could change to keep the same price range (preferably lower) but same quality of items? Also how well would this PC run the newest games at max settings?Lashman2 Aug 7, 2013
Aug 7, 2013 Titan canceled/delayed because of Destiny? I'm kinda wondering if this is actually a reaction to the game footage of Destiny's release. (E3) If it really was meant to be a "Steampunk FPS MMO" - perhaps they saw Destiny and simply said "Aww spit..."Darkonus24 Aug 7, 2013
Aug 7, 2013 If you ever found yourself wondering What it would be like if Hank Hill played League of Legends then wonder no more and go to this page and watch the videos http://www.youtube.com/channel/UChapJIiD0r7KWTyNZ9JltyAIray2 Aug 7, 2013
Aug 7, 2013 Choosing a monitor for playing wow Hey :) I looking to buy a monitor for playing wow. Playing wow with the laptop's screen is kinda sucks. Some people tell me to pay attention to "Response Time" (at least 5 or 2). I wanted to ask you guys if the Response Time is really THAT IMPORTANT? I have a monitor, a really good one, that I want to be but it's Response Time is 8. Do you think it would bother me? thanks.Midwinterly5 Aug 7, 2013
Aug 7, 2013 GPU advice and help Hello, I am getting a new pc but I am putting my current gpu in the newer pc for my own use, so I am now left with a Eyefinity Radeon HD 7570 (2GB DDR3 dedicated) after its taken out of my new pc and my wife's old pc is using a GeForce GT 430. Now my question would be which gpu will play wow at a higher settings/smoother out of the two said cards on my wife's pc, here are the pc specs I was able to find with vista. Windows Vista Home Premium Service pack 2 Manufacturer Hewlett-Packard Company model a6838f rating 5.0 windows experience index-Unrated processor Intel(R) Pentium(R) Dual CPU E2220 @ 2.40 GHz 2.40GHz Memory(ram) 4.00 GB System type: 64-bit operating system Power supply: 300W I am not sure if those specs are even enough info because I am ignorant of comps mostly but if your willing to help just tell me what info I have missed that you need to help, Thank you for your time.Bödhi6 Aug 7, 2013
Aug 7, 2013 Looking for a good F2P game. Hi! I am looking for a good F2P game to play when I do not feel like logging into WoW (Something with an Archer type class preferably) And possibly some friends to play it with =DAlorianna4 Aug 7, 2013
Aug 7, 2013 3300 dollar PC Build. Here is the build log: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/43497-here-it-is-the-3300-dollar-build-for-nascar-nationwide-driver-john-blankenship/Stephí0 Aug 7, 2013
Aug 7, 2013 Stressing on which gpu to pick need feed back I was looking into buying MSI geforce GTX 760 4gb 256bit oc video cardx2 and running a 2 way sli. It is kinda pricey but worth it to me but then again I hear alot of bad thing with 2 way sli. So should I just get a single 770? please help all advice is very welcome I will be using these gpus to play WoW along with FF XIVBlóódrayne4 Aug 7, 2013
Aug 6, 2013 Guild Wars 2 -- Failing More Everyday After my 7 week endeavour to try to make GW2 work, I find myself back ready to venture through the Mists. I've played WoW off and on since release, taking time off to play LOTRO, Rift, SWTOR, GW2 , SC2 , D2 and D3, you get the idea. I thought GW2 had the amazing potential to keep me intrigued for atleast 6 months (the only other game to keep me that long was Rift), but alas, I shall catalogue the disturbances in this game causing me come back to WoW. In Case you don't know, GW2 has 4 areas of "End Game Content". they are Explorable Path Dugeons (WoW Heroic Dugeons Equivalent) Structured PvP (WoW Random BG Equivalent) World vs. World vs. World (No WoW Equivalent, 3 Worlds (realms) fight against each other on 4 different maps for. The battle lasts 24/7 for 1 week. At the end of the week, Points are tallied, and new matches are set. Legendary Weapon (You may choose to craft a legendary weapon which takes an absurd amount of Gold, Time, Mats, Farming, Tokens, etc. In a nutshell, these are the 4 "things" that you may choose to do once you get to max level. Explorable Path Dungeons: These are fun, you completing a dungeon and you get Tokens to spend on Gear, much like wow. But, after a while, they get very old. The gear has the same stats as anything you can craft too. Structured PvP Once you get to lvl 2, you may join the "PVP WORLD" to do Structured PvP. From the first moment you enter, you already have the best gear you will ever be able to acquire in PvP Bracket and you are max level. You have access to buy any weapon / gem / armor that you want. So why do people pvp? To gain levels (80 total) and to get armor / weapon skins to make their toons look better. This is fun for a while... but after a few days, or even a few hours of SPvP you realize your time investment is literally netting you nothing, such a waste. World vs. World vs. World Arena Net Said this is the end game of Gw2, WvW (for short). You have three worlds all fighting for domination of Towers, Keeps, Castles and Resources. Every ~15 minutes whatever you currently hold is tallied up and added to your Realms score. At the end of 7 days, whoever has the most points wins the match. I'm sure you've seen videos over WvW, it looks pretty cool right? Well, it is cool. But, 3 words, HACKING GLITCHES RENDERING. HACKING & GLITCHES -- So many people are using hacks to increase their characters run speed and jump height so that they may jump over walls to take Castles / Keeps / Towers away from the opposing Realms. I've seen it first hand, there's videos all over the web of people doing it. Arenanet's response is basically "please send en email and report it". After hours and hours of defending a Keep only for it to be taken away by 3 people using hacks, it's quite disheartening. RENDERING ISSUES -- Currently, in WvW.. when there are a lot of players in one spot, the servers are having problems properly rendering everyones character. This results in a lot of players not showing up on your screen. You can hit TAB and select them, but you cannot see them. This can go on for minutes, its asbsaloutely absurd. This problem alone has made many stop playing WvW. Legendary Weapons They look cool, they signify you've farmed your butt off, yet they have the exact same stats as a regular max level exotic (epic) weapon. Makes perfect sense right? I cannot justify farming for ~6 weeks to craft a weapon that will be just as good stat wise as what i currently have. Talking about this is starting to bore me, so I'll leave it at that. Im back to level my toons up and Arena. I knew it would'nt be long. Anyone else got some GW2 experiences?Sanald50 Aug 6, 2013
Aug 6, 2013 Remotely accessible external hard-drive? I just purchased a Macbook Air for Uni. I understand with the Time Capsule you can connect it to a network, and remotely access it from ANYWHERE as long as the Mac itself is connected to internet through Icloud. The price tag is a little much, I found this; http://www.cnet.com/network-storage/seagate-goflex-home... For $99. Would I be able to do the same and access the files through Icloud or even Skydrive remotely (and free)?Corkyy0 Aug 6, 2013
Aug 6, 2013 Will these systems good to play Wow On Just wondering ASUS U47VC-DS51 Intel Core i5 3210M(2.50GHz) 8GB Memory 750GB HDD NVIDIA GeForce GT 620M Screen 14.1 1366 x 768 Windows 7 Home Premium 64-Bit or ASUS A55VD-NS51 Intel Core i5 3230M(2.60GHz) 6GB Memory 500GB HDD NVIDIA GeForce GT 610M Screen 15.6 1366 x 768 Windows 8 64-BitThndrhwk6 Aug 6, 2013
Aug 6, 2013 FPS issues why is my fps so low? did WoW get a graphic improvement or something? i used to play wrath until 3.3.5 (skipped cata) and raided 25man instances up to ICC and RS with no performance issues (graphic settings: good). i just started playing again last month and my fps drops a lot, even in pre-MOP zones. tried raiding with LFR (25man) and i get 5-10 fps in the instances (graphic settings: low). same laptop. wat do?Ralivia1 Aug 6, 2013
Aug 6, 2013 Firefall - Owning up like a boss I think back to the EQ days (when Verant was running the show) when they blamed almost everything on the users (or anyone that wasn't them). It's a nice touch to see this on a game's front page: ... It makes me really like this company! (I like Blizz still too). source: http://www.firefallthegame.com/news/a-letter-from-the-ceoBlooberry0 Aug 6, 2013
Aug 5, 2013 How can WoW compete?? With all the awesome MMO's coming out, how can WoW compete??? Final fantasy XIV is freaking awesome and cant wait for that to come out next month.. FFXIV blows away WoW with content, it has sooo much! and did I mention the armor looks SICK! And now Everquest next, wow I want to play that lion!.. So i dont see how wow can compete if they continue to come out with boring content and crappy looking armor... what you guys think?Pureeviil47 Aug 5, 2013
Aug 5, 2013 Upgrade So ive got some spare cash and am thinking about an upgrade, but cant decide between processor or gpu. which upgrade do you think would make a bigger difference performance wise. current cpu: Phenom II x6 1045t current gpu: ATI Radeon HD 5570Fungicide1 Aug 5, 2013
Aug 5, 2013 How well will this setup run wow? My buddy want's to start playing WoW and asked me to check if his CPU would run good graphics on wow. He has never played WoW before and is to cheap to just buy the game and see for himself. This is all he sent me for his cpu spec. Windows 8 (64-bit Edition). AMD FX-8320 3.50 GHz Eight-Core AM3+ CPU 8MB L2 Cache & Turbo Core Technology. 8GB (4GBx2) DDR3/1600MHz Dual Channel Memory (ADATA XPG V2). NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 2GB 16X PCIe 3.0 Video Card. 600 Watts - Corsair CX600 600W 80 PLUS BRONZE Certified Active PFC Power Supply. 1TB SATA-III 6.0Gb/s 32MB Cache 7200RPM HDD.Greatgrizzly2 Aug 5, 2013
Aug 5, 2013 Destiny for PC Yo, guys for those of you who don't know what Destiny is a video would explain better than myself https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EwOUi4JDC4o. <removed>Gëne3 Aug 5, 2013
Aug 5, 2013 Everquest Next http://kotaku.com/two-astounding-new-everquest-games-are-coming-full-de-1002721647 http://uk.ign.com/articles/2013/08/02/everquest-next-is-real-and-its-amazing Looks interesting.Tempcharac35 Aug 5, 2013
Aug 5, 2013 Getting my brothers pc back up and running.. Hey all. My brother is coming back to the game soon and I know his computer will struggle with the video at anything other than the very lowest settings. He bought a Gateway gaming computer about 4 years ago that came with a 9800 gtx I think it was and a Q9300 quad core I think. Not to sure on the specs, but I think that is close. The 9800 burned out and my dad just threw a random ati card in there to get him by in the games he played after he quit WoW. I am looking for a card that uses NO power connectors, is low profile and will run the game on med-high settings pretty well. I have a GTX 460 I pulled from my machine and was going to throw in his but there is no second 6 pin connector and even if there was this Gateway Gaming computer only really has room for a low profile card. The 460 wont fit. The power supply I believe is 400 watts. Any ideas? Thanks :)Vâlium3 Aug 5, 2013
Aug 5, 2013 Alienware sucks IMO ..So many problems with my Alienware m17x ..Would never ever buy another Alienware again.. So i decided i am going to get a new computer (Laptop) around the time of November/December.. Anyone know any companies that are great at making good gaming computers (specifically want a laptop tho) that i can customize that i can get around 16GB ram and around 1-2PB hard drive with somewhere around a 710+ graphics card? ...P.S i love LED lights in my computers :D So yeah anyone know where i can customize a great laptop?Flokeh6 Aug 5, 2013
Aug 5, 2013 Interested in a laptop I'm looking for a new laptop, as my little toaster is getting worse by the week. Now i'm not looking for an omega god-like laptop. Just something that will run wow decently on Fair / Good settings. I'm looking for something that can at the very least run Bioshock Infinite on it's minimum specs. I'm starting to get more into PC gaming so i intend to get it for the PC Price Range is 500 bucks maximum. (I can be flexible on the absolute maximum) My current laptop is the Compaq Presario CQ62. An upgrade from this will be like a breath of fresh air. I intend to buy during the black friday salesMarmalade2 Aug 5, 2013
Aug 5, 2013 New laptop? Hey guys! So I have a MacBook pro 2009 and its a pretty decent laptop considering I've had it four years. It has an NVDIA Geforce graphics card and 4 gigs of ram. I really love not having to worry about viruses as much as PC's but since I'm an avid gamer, i'm extremely limited to what games I can play. I'm on a tight budget but I would like to get a decent laptop that would be able to run WoW, on a non integrated graphics card. I'm getting so frustrated because I can't seem to find any that fit my price range, does anyone know of any good laptops out there that can run WoW, guild wars 2 and other online games? Thanks!!Emmalee3 Aug 5, 2013
Aug 5, 2013 Has anyone gotten Hearthstone Beta? Seriously? I haven't. And I've applied MULTIPLE TIMES AND NOTHING!Gypsywarrior3 Aug 5, 2013
Aug 5, 2013 At what point in the EQN reveal were you sold For me it was the Sand Art...that guy is magical, and I would let his hands touch my skin. As a close second though...(and I hope combat ends up like this) I like how when an enemy or something does a huge ability, the screen gets blindsided with debris...I feel like I shouldnt be able to see what's going on the entire time in a fight if something giant slams the ground, hopefully will add a bit more challenge to encounters.Elementally7 Aug 5, 2013
Aug 4, 2013 Buying an SSD, wait for the 840 Evo!! http://www.anandtech.com/show/7173/samsung-ssd-840-evo-review-120gb-250gb-500gb-750gb-1tb-models-tested The 840 Evo is using the TLC Nand combined with a modified controller from the 840 pro with all new firmware. It features anywhere from 256MB-1GB of LPDDR2 1066MHz ram for caching, and it performs better than or on par with EVERY top tier SSD out there. Especially the 120GB offering 540/410 read/writes with 256MB of ram for caching. The kicker is, these SSD's are being priced to be competitive with tier 1 SSD's or budget SSD's. Sadly, I have a feeling that the 840 Evo will be the ONLY SSD recommended from here on out over everything.Stephí2 Aug 4, 2013
Aug 4, 2013 Sim City 2013 Anyone played this? Your thoughts?Berediusx4 Aug 4, 2013
Aug 4, 2013 Leap Motion I cannot wait...Eloderung4 Aug 4, 2013
Aug 4, 2013 120Hz monitor vs 1600p for wow mostly arena? 120Hz monitor vs 1600p for wow mostly arena? Edit: I guess i could add 1440 to that listBrújito5 Aug 4, 2013
Aug 3, 2013 ESO Live Demo from QuakeCon 8/2/13 http://www.twitch.tv/bethesda/b/439743009?t=40m49s The game in action. Not looking too bad for an Elder Scrolls MMO.Eveline0 Aug 3, 2013
Aug 3, 2013 The Mighty Quest For The Epic Loot So I got into the closed Beta of a pretty fun game. It's kind of like D3 but it's funny and bright. You can get into its beta until 6th of August so you don't have much time left! Here's a link to its trailer if interested: http://youtu.be/GGWChAnCISoIniq0 Aug 3, 2013
Aug 3, 2013 Help me pick a laptop? Alright. I'm in the market for a new gaming and work laptop. Here's the details: About Me: I'm a web designer - so I work with multiple programs and windows open at once (including the Adobe Creative Cloud suite) - so I need something that's capable of multi-tasking. Budget: up to $1,500 - would like to be closer to the $1k mark but definitely willing to spend for quality / better performance. Requirements: MUST be able to play WoW on Ultra settings if possible. I'm sick of my HP that only gets about 25fps. I'd much rather be at 60+ and I need a 1600x900 minimum screen resolution. Also I need the dedicated numeric keypad. If it doesn't come with 8GB+ of RAM I want to be able to easily expand the RAM. Doesn't need an optical drive as all of my programs are downloadable and I don't use the CDROM drive on my current laptop regardless.Scorche0 Aug 3, 2013
Aug 3, 2013 Computer advice A buddy of mine is selling his computer for $500, Im using a pretty terrible computer right now, just wondering if its worth the price, thanks. i5 2500k CPU CM 212 Evo CPU Cooler 1GB 6870 AMD Raedon GPU 8GB DDR3 Sniper Ram (1600mhz) CM 912 HAF Case Asrock z68 Extreme3 Gen3 Motherboard (2 PCi-e Slots, USB3) 500gb 7200RPM Harddrive DVD Drive Fresh Installed Windows 7 UltimateKru4 Aug 3, 2013
Aug 3, 2013 Buying my first new PC, Need help. I really want to get a new PC to expand my horizons as far as MMORPG's go, to play games such as Age of Conan, DC Universe Online, Champions Online, things like that. So after browsing CyberpowerPC.com for a while, I've come across this one, which looks pretty good for what I want it to do, if one of you could link one that's a better value from that website, it would be very appreciated. http://www.cyberpowerpc.com/system/Gamer_Xtreme_4000 Thanks in advance!Sorgil12 Aug 3, 2013
Aug 3, 2013 Need Help Choosing New Laptop Hey, all. I'm thinking of getting a new laptop that won't completely bankrupt me. Right now I have the Alienware M11x and it's seen better days. I'm really thinking of getting another alienware, because I love the style, but I'd just like something that can run League of Legends and World of Warcraft well.Alarielle0 Aug 3, 2013