Games, Gaming and Hardware

Aug 22, 2013 Sharing Videos I'm not really sure where to put this, so I'll stick it here. I record kill videos and recently our guild decided they wanted to start a youtube channel. A few other guys went out and purchased Fraps with the idea that I would be editing everything. My question: Fraps videos are very large... How would they get them to me?Darthdecay7 Aug 22, 2013
Aug 22, 2013 Final Fantasy XIV! So whose dam excited about the awesomeness that is Final Fantasy! Anyways who out there is actually gonna give this a go when it comes out?Gromgul8 Aug 22, 2013
Aug 22, 2013 Played Rift for 10 levels and.. The chat was filled with 1) people talking about wow 2) people trying to sale the game currency 3) people asking questions about the free model (what they are missing out on) 4) people bad mouthing wow 5) people telling everyone else what item they have that the other can't get cause they A) didn't own the game B) didn't pay a subscription C) missed out on something...etc it was terrible.Sonkun30 Aug 22, 2013
Aug 22, 2013 Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls (Trailer Revealed) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cb7QJwQ58T0 Put Diablo 3 in the past. Will you play this??Dozzle3 Aug 22, 2013
Aug 22, 2013 Good computer, bad fps? Help!! :( Okay so I like to think my computer has decent specs for gaming, I don't know very much about computers at all. While doing a 25man raid or even raid finder, on AoE fights I get 2-4 fps, on boss fights I get 3-7 fps, I can't take it and need help! Here are my computers specs: Processor: AMD FX(tm)-8320 Eight-Core Processor 3.50GHz Graphics card: AMD Radeon HD 6700 Series Motherboard: Asrock 990fx Extreme9 8Gigs of RAM. Please help!!!Leetnapkin3 Aug 22, 2013
Aug 21, 2013 Underrated Games What games out there have been severely underrated. Two that come to mind are Kameo: Elements of Power and Infinite UndiscoveryMarmalade20 Aug 21, 2013
Aug 21, 2013 Headset mic not working =( Earlier this afternoon my mic on my headset decided to stop working. I have been using a Razer Carcharias for about 2 years now with no problems. I've made sure the audio input is on mic, recording devices all say mic, the HEADPHONES still work, but not the mic. when i go to test the mic, it does not pick up my voice but it picks up any noise that was going through my headphones. Any ideas how to fix it or is it just broke? ;-;Supersqueeze1 Aug 21, 2013
Aug 21, 2013 Noob needs help with graphics card update! ..And Possibly a power supply, too?! I just got paid and this week is the week I have money to spend on an updated graphics card and possibly, if needed, a power supply. Here's the deal though, I don't have a ton to spare. At the max, I'd like to spend around 150-175. Unfortunately, bills and food come first. Even if it means getting one before the other, that's fine. What I need is a suggestion on a great addition to a pc that is literally the exact same as it had been when I bought it..aka - Not upgraded one bit. I play WoW on fair settings and do fine but for 5.4, I wanted to help myself out and try to conquer a decent looking game experience opposed to my usual. Any suggestions, ideas and questions, please ask! Thanks so much! Here's a taste of my computer as is now; Operating System: Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit (6.1, Build 7601) Service Pack 1 (7601.win7sp1_gdr.130708-1532) Language: English (Regional Setting: English) System Manufacturer: Hewlett-Packard System Model: p6-2133w BIOS: Ver: HIB_716.ROM vHIB7.16 Processor: AMD A6-3620 APU with Radeon(tm) HD Graphics (4 CPUs), ~2.2GHz Memory: 8192MB RAM Available OS Memory: 7664MB RAM Page File: 4619MB used, 10707MB available Windows Dir: C:\Windows DirectX Version: DirectX 11 DX Setup Parameters: Not found User DPI Setting: Using System DPI System DPI Setting: 96 DPI (100 percent) DWM DPI Scaling: Disabled DxDiag Version: 6.01.7601.17514 32bit UnicodeFuryshield2 Aug 21, 2013
Aug 21, 2013 What is the Best Video Card for 300-400 $'s? I saw the EVGA GTX760 FTW with 4GB of RAM and that caught my eye. I sold my 660TI to force myself to upgrade.Apotheus17 Aug 21, 2013
Aug 21, 2013 Final Fantasy XIV - A Realm Reborn This is not a post meant to announce the next major "WoW killer" (that will never happen) Let's keep it positive. That said, I simply want to inform those that may be interested. This is NOT a Sandbox or action oriented game. This is a traditional trinity (Tank/heal/dps) based raid progression (vertical and horizontal) oriented game. There will be 4, 8, and 24 man PVE content. If any of that tickles your fancy, read on. Release date: August 27th Current status: Closed Beta phase 3 (starting June 14th) Monthly price: $12.99 http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/product/ - includes details on collectors edition as well as pre-order bonuses. This game is by no means in any way similar to Final Fantasy XI, and it is a complete and total re-iteration of the original Final Fantasy XIV. This is the new Director (Naoki Yoshida) and his vision. The engine, graphics, content, UI and mechanics - you name it, it's changed. A Realm Reborn was built from the ground up as a new game. It will be cross platform for the PC and PS3. The interface has been created to allow for smooth gameplay whether you choose to use keyboard+mouse, or a gamepad. PS3 and PC users both get the option to use the "Cross Hotbar" system: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0J7kO8BTZDU Races: There are 5 races to choose from, all with male and female variant with 2 subcategories (for lore reasons and subtle changes in aesthetics). Hyur: Midlanders and Highlanders. Miqo'te: Seekers of the Sun and Keepers of the Moon. Elezen: Wildwood and Duskwight. Roegadyn: Sea Wolves and Hellsguard. Lalafell: Plainsfolk and Dunesfolk. Major starting cities: Uldah: http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/static/img/1302/world/cities/ul-dah/ul-dah_017.jpg "The bustling commercial hub of Ul'dah sits amid the desolate desert landscape of southern Aldenard. The city is organized strategically around the dome-shaped citadel at its center. Its towering fortifications and protective outer walls are visible for malms in all directions, and serve as a stark deterrent to would-be besiegers." Gridania: http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/static/img/1302/world/cities/gridania/gridania_013.jpg "In the eastern reaches of the Aldenard landmass, home to vast, dense woodlands and coursing rivers, lies the forest nation of Gridania. The cityscape is a mosaic of labyrinthine waterways and great wooden structures, so gracefully constructed they seem a part of the surrounding environment." Limsa Lomina: http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/static/img/1302/world/cities/limsa-lominsa/limsa-lominsa_006.jpg "On the southern coast of the island of Vylbrand, under the shadow of ancient cliffs worn by the relentless onslaught of the Rhotano Sea, lies the marine city-state of Limsa Lominsa. Said to be blessed by the goddess of navigation, Llymlaen, the city is spread out over countless tiny islands, each connected by sturdy bridges of iron and wood construction, earning her the name the "Navigator's Veil" from traveling bards who have witnessed the city's beauty from afar." Group oriented content: 18 dungeons at launch (at minimum) starting at level 15. Raid content includes Crystal Tower and Labrynth of Bahamut. Progression planned for atleast a year after launch. Primal battles: Ifrit, Garuda, Good King Moggle Mog, Titan, Odin, Ramuh, Leviathan, and possible more. (These may be included in the F.A.T.E system) F.A.T.E (Full Active Time Event) - These are dynamic events that will occur at random while exploring zones. Armoury: "In the Armoury System, changing your adventuring style—or class—is as simple as changing what you hold in your hand. Each class is capable of performing unique actions which are learned as you gain experience and your level rises. Furthermore, achieving a certain level of mastery in multiple classes will unlock jobs, which feature even greater specialization. Classes are suited to those who desire versatility, as they allow the use of actions that belong to other disciplines. In contrast, jobs grant access to exclusive actions and are ideal for situations that demand well-defined roles. Which fighting style you adopt is entirely up to you." Classes ---> Jobs Marauder ---> Warrior Pugilist ---> Monk Gladiator ---> Paladin Lancer ---> Dragoon Archer ---> Bard Conjurer ---> White Mage Thaumaturge ---> Black Mage Arcanist ---> Summoner/Scholar Armoury Chest: This goes hand in hand with the Armoury system mentioned above. It will offer a completely seperate storage for gear sets for individual classes and jobs. Each item slot will be able to hold 25 items of that type. This is SEPARATE from your normal inventory (which has 100 slots by itself) and you will be able to save, and name gear sets in the UI. Crafting and Gathering "Their trade encompasses knowledge of all of Hydaelyn's natural resources, be it in a cultivated garden or the great outdoors. As a cornerstone of Eorzea's economy, their impact on her inhabitants can hardly be overstated." Carpenter Blacksmith Armorer Goldsmith Leatherworker Weaver Alchemist Culinarian Miner Botanist Fisher Housing: Each major city will have a housing district. There will be a variety of houses and sizes to choose from and this will be personal and guild housing. These will not only offer a place to call home, but there will be benefits, such as extra experience gain. There will be neighborhoods of sorts, and once the "instance" is full, a new one is created. You'll never have to worry about overcrowding or not being able to find a place for a house. Want to buy a house and sell it/trade it? You can do that. You will be able to decorate your house in a variety of ways with furniture, fireplaces, hot tubs, gardens, carpets, etc. Killed Ifrit? Use his skull as a mantle piece. Crafters will be able to build parts for the housing. You will be able to have a marketplace outside of your housing to sell wares. Combat: This is a traditional hotbar based MMO. It starts out slower paced, but the complexity will be layered on as the game progresses. Combat will feature a "Limit Break" system (more details later) which will be a unique group coordinated effort. Along with Limit Breaks, there is a combo system in place that will keep you engaged and (especially for melee) always trying to find the right position for maximum dps. (due to positioning bonuses) Main resources are MP and TP (Tactical Points) these allow you a variety of choices in which skills to use in battle but you'll need to manage them efficiently. There will be ways in which to speed up the global cooldown, such as gear and HASTE. Chocobos: Not only will your Chocobo be your most loyal companion, it will also be able to assist you in battle (with the help of some familar greens of course!). You will be able to assign roles and abilities to your chocobo. (more info on this later) Barding allows you to customize the look of your Chocobo. Along with Chocobos, there will be a variety of mounts in the game. Additional: Marriage You will be able to dye your armor. Vanity slots planned in second major patch. Over 40 pets in the game so far. (these offer no bonuses to gameplay, they are simply for cuteness and collectors) Servers will be located in Japan, Europe and North America. Open beta will begin sometime in July. If ANY of this managed to peak your interest, head over to http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/ to sign up for beta.Xerich74 Aug 21, 2013
Aug 21, 2013 Buying an UPS So this will be my first UPS and i don't know if there is a better brand or something i should look out for ect..... so if anybody has one or knows certain info about them please advise me, thanksArcanefuel6 Aug 21, 2013
Aug 21, 2013 Xbox One almost has me sold. recently announced that kinect isn't REQUIRED to be plugged in to use the xbox is good news... now if they only didn't force you to buy one I would get one. they seem to be copying everything ps4 does so maybe they will have a non kinect version so i don't waste 100 dollars on something i don't care to use or need it. just something on my mind. i'm bored.Colmag14 Aug 21, 2013
Aug 21, 2013 Good ol' Q6600, gpu upgrade bottleneck? Hello all, currently running a Q6600 cpu with a 8800 gts and 4gb of ddr2. Was thinking of upgrading the graphics card. My budget is $200. I can OC the cpu to 3.0, but it wont go any higher due to the cpu fan and the case with lack of ventilation. I was wondering if someone could tell me what the best card I can run without bottlenecking the cpu. Thank You.Warheadqq11 Aug 21, 2013
Aug 21, 2013 Dragons Crown and Vanillaware Discussion Dragons Crown itself is coming out Tuesday. And despite it's 'controversial' depiction of [insert gender here] I'm going to say. Despite that drama bla bla B.S. I'm still going to buy it. I've been an avid fan of Vanillaware games since I played Odin Sphere. And my opinions haven't changed. They make some wonderful games. And it's a sad thing that they're such a small studio,Khyrie12 Aug 21, 2013
Aug 21, 2013 FPS Issue Hi, I have a custom built PC (BY Me) and for some reason im having issue with wow fps and in know i shouldn't be having these issue with my hardware, specs below AMD X6 1090T 3.2Ghz 8GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 1866MHz DDR3 Sapphire Radeon HD 6950 2GB ASRock 970 Extreme3 AM3+ Coolermaster Hyper Evo 212 Cooler RaidMax 850w RX-850AE PSU 320GB 5,400 RPM HDD (Out of my GF HP laptop till my comes tomorrow) Not really sure what the issue is, but when i get into SW or any MOP area, my FPS drops like crazy, but any Vanilla, BC, WOTLK and Cata zones my fps is great, besides major cities can anyone please help me figure this out! please!Axotic16 Aug 21, 2013
Aug 21, 2013 Computuh Problem! I don't know if this is the appropriate forum to post this, but I didn't see anything much better on the menu. I figured if it's really wrong, it'll be redirected. So about 2 or 3 weeks ago, for the first time ever, I got the blue screen of death! From that moment on I've repeatedly had an issue with my computer locking up. Most of the time the circumstance is as such: WoW is open, I alt-tab (as I've done 100s of time) to open Chrome. The freeze generally happens when I open a 2nd tab in Chrome, but not always. And sometimes it'll occur on the first tab. Sometimes it happens when WoW isn't open either. Very rarely my computer will unfreeze after about 10 seconds. I tried a system restore. Cleaned out all of my fans thinking maybe it was an over-heating issue. I've heard it suggested moving the RAM can help: Literally just changing what slot they're in. Was gonna do a defrag next as well. I also ran FurMark, a GPU stress test for about 90 minutes with conclusions being about 80 degrees C, 99% GPU load with 75% fan capacity. My specs are: Intel Core i5 CPU 650 @ 3.20GHz, 6 GB RAM, Windows 7 64 bit OS, RadeonHD 6850, with a 900 watt Power Supply. HELP MEH!Braighten5 Aug 21, 2013
Aug 20, 2013 Nvidia Geforce 8400gs Questions Hey guys im upgrading an older computer we have here at the house to be able to play a little world of warcraft we have other more powerful computers but this is more for guests when we have our little wow lan parties. Now the pc itself now has a Nvidia geforce 6150se which plays wow but its only getting about 8 to 10 fps which isnt good im not looking to spend a fortune here but with the case size and power supply wich is kinda low i found the 8400gs to be a real nice fit at a low cost what im asking anyways is does anyone else run this card or lower and whats you fps like is your gameplay good? feedback would be fantastic thanks for the input ps i know its an old card please try to keep answers mature and of a technical and helpful nature thanks guys !Lakra9 Aug 20, 2013
Aug 20, 2013 This PC from Bestbuy http://www.bestbuy.ca/en-CA/product/hewlett-packard-hp-h8-1559-desktop-pc-amd-fx-8350-2tb-hdd-8gb-ram-windows-8-h8-1559/10238818.aspx?path=b95143590e3af3088fe7be28028185baen02&SearchPageIndex=1 Here's more detailed specs including the PSU: http://h20000.www2.hp.com/bizsupport/TechSupport/Document.jsp?objectID=c03668430&lang=en&cc=us&taskId=101&contentType=SupportFAQ&prodSeriesId=5330773 I'm thinking about picking this prebuilt PC up and changing out the GPU for something like a 7790. The price is pretty much the same as building my own PC but minus all the shipping and DOA parts. What do you guys think?Delimicus9 Aug 20, 2013
Aug 20, 2013 Limited high speed vs. Unlimited low speed so i live in a rural area and the people that run the internet company in this area are scumbags so they literally told me if i lived 100 yards to the left i could get highspeed but i live too far away. thus leaving me with a 30 kbp/s (that's at absolute best) connection speed. wanna load a 5 minute video on youtube? better start loading that sucker at 10am and hope it's halfway loaded at 12. oh so you wanna raid? have fun with 1k+ lat. pretty much going insane. i've recently been looking into satellite internet packages as an alternative. the one i've been looking at is a few mbp/s but limited to 20gig a month. from research i've done, that's more than enough to play wow even if you were playing 24/7, but how will that last if i'm occasionally streaming videos/making 1-3gb downloads?Thirdy8 Aug 20, 2013
Aug 20, 2013 Upgrade or replace? I've got this right now--HP Pavilion p6267c. It runs decently on average settings, but I do run into lag on some raid fights, is there anything I could upgrade to get it to run on ultra settings smoothly or is it a lost cause?Snikkit2 Aug 20, 2013
Aug 20, 2013 Can I Build a Comp for $700 That Run BF4 Well My brother asked me to build him a computer for primarily for gaming but will be used for typical household/business stuff as well. I haven't built a computer in like 6 years. He wants a system that can handle Battlefield 4 well, no need to max everything out since playing at low to medium settings is best for multiplayer. This is a new build. No recycling old parts except for the monitor. No need to overclock it because I know he will try to do it if said equipment says that it is "easy" and I will be replacing parts much to soon. He doesn't want some flashy case with colored lights blowing out of every opening. Any suggestions? P.S. I did read the computer FAQ posts here and got myself pretty lost. i5 i7 what? Sad really Thanks.Antabis1 Aug 20, 2013
Aug 20, 2013 First build - looking for feedback/suggestion Welp, it's about time I moved on. This toaster has served me well, but I need something that gets better than 3 spf (that's seconds per frame) in 25 mans and BGs. (I'm aware that 60 FPS in 25 mans isn't going to happen on ultra regardless of what I spend - this isn't aiming for that). I'm aiming for about an $800-$900 build, not counting OS or monitor. I have a mouse/keyboard. Here's what I'm planning so far: Mobo: Asus Z87 Extreme 4 CPU: Intel 4670k Cooler: Hyper 212 Evo GPU: Gigabyte GV-N760OC-2GD REV 2.0 (It's a 760) RAM: G.SKILL Ares Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3 1600 (PC3 12800) PSU: Seasonic S12II 620 Bronze 620@ ATX 12V V2.3/ EPS 12 v2.91 80 Plus Bronze Storage: WD Blue 1TB 7200 RPM Case: Cooler Master HAF 912 CD R/W: Whichever one is least expensive when I go to Microcenter. Again, it's my first build, so I welcome any advice/feedback you folks might have. Here are my goals with the build: Gaming. I primarily play things like WoW or SC2 or the like. I don't play things like Battlefield or SuperDeathShooter 9000, mostly because I'm somewhat terrible at them. My current monitor is 1024x768, but I'd be upgrading to a 1900x1080 (or x1200, not sure yet) monitor in the coming months. If this system could run at really good settings for a year or three, that's my goal. Mild overclock (3.7-4.0 ghz). I've heard that Haswell doesn't OC as much or as nicely as Sandy or Ivy, but I'd like this system to last for a while, so I'm not going to push it to the limit anyway. Plus it's my first time overclocking too. Relatively cool/quiet. Any advice on fan selection, location, or case layout for either the HAF or whatever case you suggest would be SUPER. Compatible. I THINK most of the components will work together. Lastability. While I understand that NOTHING I could put together will be state of the art in even twelve months, I'd like to be able to string the computer along, maybe replacing the GPU or adding RAM or both in two years, and then making a new build in four-five. I realize I'd almost certainly have to lower settings as time goes on, but would this be feasible? Things which would be great but aren't super necessary: An SSD. They are certainly great, but I'm just not convinced they are worth it for my purposes. I don't really care about boot times or load times. If there's a way to shave some money off of my build to squeeze one in, by all means, but otherwise, eh. A better CPU cooler. I'd like to keep costs down, and I'm not sure that upgrading to something like a Noctua would be worth it. (Plus I'm not sure it'd fit my case, that thing is HUGE). I'm also not interested in liquid cooling - I'm sure it's fine, but it's one more thing that could go wrong in a build I'm already nervous about. Maybe for my next computer. A nice looking case. I don't care if it has a window or glowy lights. I care far more about how well it works to keep my system cool and safe and how easy it is to work in as opposed to whether or not it looks aggressive. Function over form, people! I realize this is getting pretty long, so I'll just stop. Thank you for reading and for any suggestions you may offer.Menae2 Aug 20, 2013
Aug 20, 2013 I want to get into Halo So I want to get into halo online play however I dont know where to start. Are there halo servers for pc or for that matter any halo games for PC?Walcot2 Aug 20, 2013
Aug 20, 2013 Want pre-built computer for ultra or high WoW Hey guys / girls, I am looking for a new gaming computer as I am tired of my archaic desktop & laptop providing the bare (and I mean bare) minimum to play WoW. I would like a pre-built desktop that can run the game on high/ preferably ultra. Budget is not a huge problem, but please give me a range.Ajaxthegreat5 Aug 20, 2013
Aug 20, 2013 MY idea for a new generation MMORPG WE see a few differrent types of successful games out there, ie, FPS, Strategy, Open wolrd, Cards. We also see that MMORPGs are in need of a revamp. They need to be huge, entising, none grinding, or at least the grinding needs to be fun and entising. How do you do this, how do you create en environment where there is just tons of things to do, that are not repetitive. Here's where my idea comes in, you combind several of the successful types of game into one huge one. This game would have PVP, PVE, strategy, economics, housing, wars, arenas, battlegrounds, space wars, theme parks etc, etc... Ok, so how do you put all this together in and make it very entising? The players control everything that happens in the world. players have to make money, not only for gear, weapons and the rest of the stuff you currently find in MMOs, but in this one you also have to cover housing, tanks, flying crafts and more. This is how the game would start out. First NCPs are in control of and own everything. They own the utility companies, which each player, ones housed has to pay. They own banks, the different companies that make the following housing, tanks, planes, ships, fortresses, arena fights, etc. The object of the game is for players to group together and legaly make a company build their own army, thus through legal or ilegal actions make money, build up a strong army with tanks, spaceships etc and attack and take over, first the NCPs, to control those big money companies and than these player companies will fight each other to gain and keep control of these companies. The way they take over is, they first have to use tanks/ships to break through the deffenses of the company they want to take over and then, ones they have broken through, the only way they can now take over the company is a full out PVP battle man against man and ones they defeat them, the company becomes theirs to make money, build up its deffenses, including recruiting more soldiers and staff for the company. but here is where the fun begins. They have to pay their staff with money they make, so they have to figure out, how many to have, how much to spend on defenses. Who to attack next to make even more money. They can take over an arena and make money from players paying to come see actual arena fights, reginal or world competitions. They can make money from gambling, by having actual players placing bets on the fights and making a percentage from the winners. Now you would think that, that would be all the game could be about, but no, you can add theme parks to the game, where owners make money from you, the player, getting on and actual race, just like any other racing game, now just let your mind run wild, there's nothing you couldn't add to this game. There would be soooo much content, that the need for constent expansions or patches could be few and far inbetween. These companies can become huge, they could construct their own towns. They could form alliances with other huge companies through politics and set out in space ships to conquer other planets as a nation or leaders of a planet, lol. Are you starting to get the idea, every thing you have ever done in any, any! MMORPG, could not only be in this game, but each one could be huge. What do you think?Megacrit10 Aug 20, 2013
Aug 20, 2013 Computer Issues So first it started off with a lot of my programs including my background not saving what i chose, than we move onto my graphic device drivers failing and recovering a couple of times, and now my mouse will randomly disappear. The video card is brand new ( GTX 770 ), motherboard LED codes aren't changing from the regular everything is fine digits, when the screen freezes and goes black during the graphics failure all fans are still running full power. I'm out of ideas what could it be PSU, MOBO ? This is a custom built PC if that helps? 1200W PSU 12GB RAM 1TB HDD 7200RPM GTX 770 CD-ROM 3 23" Monitors 5760x1080P ------------------ System Information ------------------ Time of this report: 8/20/2013, 05:13:17 Machine name: NOMADIC-PC Operating System: Windows 7 Professional 64-bit (6.1, Build 7601) Service Pack 1 (7601.win7sp1_gdr.130708-1532) Language: English (Regional Setting: English) System Manufacturer: Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd. System Model: To be filled by O.E.M. BIOS: BIOS Date: 10/24/12 09:41:43 Ver: 04.06.05 Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-3770 CPU @ 3.40GHz (8 CPUs), ~3.9GHz Memory: 12288MB RAM Available OS Memory: 12248MB RAM Page File: 3089MB used, 21404MB available Windows Dir: C:\Windows DirectX Version: DirectX 11 DX Setup Parameters: Not found User DPI Setting: Using System DPI System DPI Setting: 96 DPI (100 percent) DWM DPI Scaling: Disabled DxDiag Version: 6.01.7601.17514 64bit Unicode ------------ DxDiag Notes ------------ Display Tab 1: No problems found. Sound Tab 1: No problems found. Sound Tab 2: No problems found. Sound Tab 3: No problems found. Sound Tab 4: No problems found. Input Tab: No problems found. -------------------- DirectX Debug Levels -------------------- Direct3D: 0/4 (retail) DirectDraw: 0/4 (retail) DirectInput: 0/5 (retail) DirectMusic: 0/5 (retail) DirectPlay: 0/9 (retail) DirectSound: 0/5 (retail) DirectShow: 0/6 (retail) --------------- Display Devices --------------- Card name: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 770 Manufacturer: NVIDIA Chip type: GeForce GTX 770 DAC type: Integrated RAMDAC Device Key: Enum\PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_1184&SUBSYS_27713842&REV_A1 Display Memory: 4042 MB Dedicated Memory: 1994 MB Shared Memory: 2048 MB Current Mode: 5760 x 1080 (32 bit) (60Hz) Monitor Name: Generic PnP Monitor Monitor Model: IPS236 Monitor Id: GSM580D Native Mode: 1920 x 1080(p) (60.000Hz) Output Type: DVI Driver Name: nvd3dumx.dll,nvwgf2umx.dll,nvwgf2umx.dll,nvd3dum,nvwgf2um,nvwgf2um Driver File Version: 9.18.0013.2049 (English) Driver Version: 9.18.13.2049 DDI Version: 11 Driver Model: WDDM 1.1 Driver Attributes: Final Retail Driver Date/Size: 6/21/2013 05:06:36, 15144928 bytes WHQL Logo'd: n/a WHQL Date Stamp: n/a Device Identifier: {D7B71E3E-52C4-11CF-F353-7C071CC2C435} Vendor ID: 0x10DE Device ID: 0x1184 SubSys ID: 0x27713842 Revision ID: 0x00A1 Driver Strong Name: oem19.inf:NVIDIA_SetA_Devices.NTamd64.6.1:Section066:9.18.13.2049:pci\ven_10de&dev_1184 Rank Of Driver: 00E02001 Video Accel: ModeMPEG2_A ModeMPEG2_C ModeVC1_C ModeWMV9_C Deinterlace Caps: {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,0x32315659) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,0x32315659) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,0x32315659) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,0x32315659) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(S340,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(S340,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(S340,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(S340,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(S342,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(S342,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(S342,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(S342,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= D3D9 Overlay: Supported DXVA-HD: Supported DDraw Status: Enabled D3D Status: Enabled AGP Status: Enabled ------------- Sound Devices ------------- Description: Speakers (VIA High Definition Audio) Default Sound Playback: Yes Default Voice Playback: Yes Hardware ID: HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_1106&DEV_0441&SUBSYS_1458A014&REV_1001 Manufacturer ID: 1 Product ID: 100 Type: WDM Driver Name: viahduaa.sys Driver Version: 6.00.0001.10800 (English) Driver Attributes: Final Retail WHQL Logo'd: n/a Date and Size: 8/2/2012 22:27:44, 2206352 bytes Other Files: Driver Provider: VIA Technologies, Inc. HW Accel Level: Basic Cap Flags: 0x0 Min/Max Sample Rate: 0, 0 Static/Strm HW Mix Bufs: 0, 0 Static/Strm HW 3D Bufs: 0, 0 HW Memory: 0 Voice Management: No EAX(tm) 2.0 Listen/Src: No, No I3DL2(tm) Listen/Src: No, No Sensaura(tm) ZoomFX(tm): No Description: IPS236-2 (NVIDIA High Definition Audio) Default Sound Playback: No Default Voice Playback: No Hardware ID: HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_10DE&DEV_0040&SUBSYS_38422771&REV_1001 Manufacturer ID: 1 Product ID: 100 Type: WDM Driver Name: nvhda64v.sys Driver Version: 1.03.0024.0002 (English) Driver Attributes: Final Retail WHQL Logo'd: n/a Date and Size: 2/24/2013 22:27:45, 194848 bytes Other Files: Driver Provider: NVIDIA Corporation HW Accel Level: Basic Cap Flags: 0x0 Min/Max Sample Rate: 0, 0 Static/Strm HW Mix Bufs: 0, 0 Static/Strm HW 3D Bufs: 0, 0 HW Memory: 0 Voice Management: No EAX(tm) 2.0 Listen/Src: No, No I3DL2(tm) Listen/Src: No, No Sensaura(tm) ZoomFX(tm): No Description: SPDIF Interface (TX1) (VIA High Definition Audio) Default Sound Playback: No Default Voice Playback: No Hardware ID: HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_1106&DEV_0441&SUBSYS_1458A014&REV_1001 Manufacturer ID: 1 Product ID: 100 Type: WDM Driver Name: viahduaa.sys Driver Version: 6.00.0001.10800 (English) Driver Attributes: Final Retail WHQL Logo'd: n/a Date and Size: 8/2/2012 22:27:44, 2206352 bytes Other Files: Driver Provider: VIA Technologies, Inc. HW Accel Level: Basic Cap Flags: 0x0 Min/Max Sample Rate: 0, 0 Static/Strm HW Mix Bufs: 0, 0 Static/Strm HW 3D Bufs: 0, 0 HW Memory: 0 Voice Management: No EAX(tm) 2.0 Listen/Src: No, No I3DL2(tm) Listen/Src: No, No Sensaura(tm) ZoomFX(tm): No Description: SPDIF Interface (TX0) (VIA High Definition Audio) Default Sound Playback: No Default Voice Playback: No Hardware ID: HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_1106&DEV_0441&SUBSYS_1458A014&REV_1001 Manufacturer ID: 1 Product ID: 100 Type: WDM Driver Name: viahduaa.sys Driver Version: 6.00.0001.10800 (English) Driver Attributes: Final Retail WHQL Logo'd: n/a Date and Size: 8/2/2012 22:27:44, 2206352 bytes Other Files: Driver Provider: VIA Technologies, Inc. HW Accel Level: Basic Cap Flags: 0x0 Min/Max Sample Rate: 0, 0 Static/Strm HW Mix Bufs: 0, 0 Static/Strm HW 3D Bufs: 0, 0 HW Memory: 0 Voice Management: No EAX(tm) 2.0 Listen/Src: No, No I3DL2(tm) Listen/Src: No, No Sensaura(tm) ZoomFX(tm): No --------------------- Sound Capture Devices --------------------- Description: Microphone (VIA High Definition Audio) Default Sound Capture: Yes Default Voice Capture: Yes Driver Name: viahduaa.sys Driver Version: 6.00.0001.10800 (English) Driver Attributes: Final Retail Date and Size: 8/2/2012 22:27:44, 2206352 bytes Cap Flags: 0x0 Format Flags: 0x0 Description: Stereo Mix (VIA High Definition Audio) Default Sound Capture: No Default Voice Capture: No Driver Name: viahduaa.sys Driver Version: 6.00.0001.10800 (English) Driver Attributes: Final Retail Date and Size: 8/2/2012 22:27:44, 2206352 bytes Cap Flags: 0x0 Format Flags: 0x0 ------------------- DirectInput Devices ------------------- Device Name: Mouse Attached: 1 Controller ID: n/a Vendor/Product ID: n/a FF Driver: n/a Device Name: Keyboard Attached: 1 Controller ID: n/a Vendor/Product ID: n/a FF Driver: n/a Device Name: USB Multimedia Keyboard Attached: 1 Controller ID: 0x0 Vendor/Product ID: 0x04CA, 0x0027 FF Driver: n/a Device Name: USB Multimedia Keyboard Attached: 1 Controller ID: 0x0 Vendor/Product ID: 0x04CA, 0x0027 FF Driver: n/a Device Name: USB Multimedia Keyboard Attached: 1 Controller ID: 0x0 Vendor/Product ID: 0x04CA, 0x0027 FF Driver: n/a Poll w/ Interrupt: No ----------- USB Devices ----------- + USB Root Hub | Vendor/Product ID: 0x8086, 0x1E26 | Matching Device ID: usb\root_hub20 | Service: usbhub | Driver: usbhub.sys, 3/24/2011 20:29:26, 343040 bytes | Driver: usbd.sys, 3/24/2011 20:28:59, 7936 bytes | +-+ Generic USB Hub | | Vendor/Product ID: 0x8087, 0x0024 | | Location: Port_#0001.Hub_#0002 | | Matching Device ID: usb\class_09 | | Service: usbhub | | Driver: usbhub.sys, 3/24/2011 20:29:26, 343040 bytes ---------------- Gameport Devices ---------------- ------------ PS/2 Devices ------------ + HID Keyboard Device | Vendor/Product ID: 0x04CA, 0x0027 | Matching Device ID: hid_device_system_keyboard | Service: kbdhid | Driver: kbdhid.sys, 11/20/2010 20:23:47, 33280 bytes | Driver: kbdclass.sys, 7/13/2009 18:48:04, 50768 bytes | + HID Keyboard Device | Vendor/Product ID: 0x1532, 0x001F | Matching Device ID: hid_device_system_keyboard | Service: kbdhid | Driver: kbdhid.sys, 11/20/2010 20:23:47, 33280 bytes | Driver: kbdclass.sys, 7/13/2009 18:48:04, 50768 bytes | + Terminal Server Keyboard Driver | Matching Device ID: root\rdp_kbd | Upper Filters: kbdclass | Service: TermDD | Driver: i8042prt.sys, 7/13/2009 16:19:57, 105472 bytes | Driver: kbdclass.sys, 7/13/2009 18:48:04, 50768 bytes | + HID-compliant mouse | Vendor/Product ID: 0x1532, 0x001F | Matching Device ID: hid_device_system_mouse | Service: mouhid | Driver: mouhid.sys, 7/13/2009 17:00:20, 31232 bytes | Driver: mouclass.sys, 7/13/2009 18:48:27, 49216 bytes | + Terminal Server Mouse Driver | Matching Device ID: root\rdp_mou | Upper Filters: mouclass | Service: TermDD | Driver: termdd.sys, 11/20/2010 20:23:47, 63360 bytes | Driver: sermouse.sys, 7/13/2009 17:00:20, 26624 bytes | Driver: mouclass.sys, 7/13/2009 18:48:27, 49216 bytes ------------------------ Disk & DVD/CD-ROM Drives ------------------------ Drive: C: Free Space: 819.9 GB Total Space: 953.8 GB File System: NTFS Model: WDC WD10EZEX-00ZF5A0 Drive: D: Model: PLDS DVD+-RW DH-16ACS Driver: c:\windows\system32\drivers\cdrom.sys, 6.01.7601.17514 (English), 11/20/2010 20:23:47, 147456 bytes -------------- System Devices -------------- Name: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 770 Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_1184&SUBSYS_27713842&REV_A1\4&B77C4C1&0&0008 Driver: C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Drs\dbInstaller.exe, 8.17.0013.2049 (English), 6/21/2013 05:06:36, 234272 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Drs\nvdrsdb.bin, 6/21/2013 05:06:36, 1126568 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_disp.inf_amd64_neutral_3fa365e25fc44c49\NvCplSetupEng.exe, 1.00.0001.0000 (English), 6/21/2013 05:06:36, 32056760 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\coprocmanager\Nvd3d9wrap.dll, 8.17.0013.2049 (English), 6/21/2013 05:06:36, 289632 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\coprocmanager\detoured.dll, 6/21/2013 05:06:36, 4096 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\coprocmanager\nvdxgiwrap.dll, 8.17.0013.2049 (English), 6/21/2013 05:06:36, 193336 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\coprocmanager\Nvd3d9wrapx.dll, 8.17.0013.2049 (English), 6/21/2013 05:06:36, 330344 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\coprocmanager\detoured.dll, 6/21/2013 05:06:36, 4096 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\coprocmanager\nvdxgiwrapx.dll, 8.17.0013.2049 (English), 6/21/2013 05:06:36, 229392 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\license.txt, 6/21/2013 05:06:36, 21898 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\NVSMI\MCU.exe, 1.00.4647.21994 (English), 6/21/2013 05:06:36, 1562400 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\NVSMI\nvdebugdump.exe, 6.14.0013.2049 (English), 6/21/2013 05:06:36, 216352 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\NVSMI\nvidia-smi.1.pdf, 6/21/2013 05:06:36, 48644 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\NVSMI\nvidia-smi.exe, 8.17.0013.2049 (English), 6/21/2013 05:06:36, 315680 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\NVSMI\nvml.dll, 8.17.0013.2049 (English), 6/21/2013 05:06:36, 542496 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\OpenCL\OpenCL.dll, 1.00.0000.0000 (English), 6/21/2013 05:06:36, 53024 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\OpenCL\OpenCL64.dll, 1.00.0000.0000 (English), 6/21/2013 05:06:36, 61216 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\nvlddmkm.sys, 9.18.0013.2049 (English), 6/21/2013 05:06:36, 11235104 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\system32\NvFBC64.dll, 6.14.0013.2049 (English), 6/21/2013 05:06:36, 572704 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\system32\NvIFR64.dll, 6.14.0013.2049 (English), 6/21/2013 05:06:36, 570656 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvEncodeAPI64.dll, 6.14.0013.2049 (English), 6/21/2013 05:06:36, 432928 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvapi64.dll, 9.18.0013.2049 (English), 6/21/2013 05:06:36, 2936208 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvcompiler.dll, 8.17.0013.2049 (English), 6/21/2013 05:06:36, 25256224 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvcuda.dll, 8.17.0013.2049 (English), 6/21/2013 05:06:36, 9239344 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvcuvenc.dll, 8.17.0013.2049 (English), 6/21/2013 05:06:36, 2363680 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvcuvid.dll, 8.17.0013.2049 (English), 6/21/2013 05:06:36, 2953504 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvd3dumx.dll, 9.18.0013.2049 (English), 6/21/2013 05:06:36, 15144928 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvinfo.pb, 6/21/2013 05:06:36, 21578 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvinitx.dll, 9.18.0013.2049 (English), 6/21/2013 05:06:36, 266448 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvoglshim64.dll, 9.18.0013.2049 (English), 6/21/2013 05:06:36, 218592 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvoglv64.dll, 9.18.0013.2049 (English), 6/21/2013 05:06:36, 27781920 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvopencl.dll, 8.17.0013.2049 (English), 6/21/2013 05:06:36, 7641832 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvumdshimx.dll, 9.18.0013.2049 (English), 6/21/2013 05:06:36, 1059560 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvwgf2umx.dll, 9.18.0013.2049 (English), 6/21/2013 05:06:36, 15920536 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\SysWow64\NvFBC.dll, 6.14.0013.2049 (English), 6/21/2013 05:06:36, 465184 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\SysWow64\NvIFR.dll, 6.14.0013.2049 (English), 6/21/2013 05:06:36, 467232 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\SysWow64\nvEncodeAPI.dll, 6.14.0013.2049 (English), 6/21/2013 05:06:36, 372000 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\SysWow64\nvapi.dll, 9.18.0013.2049 (English), 6/21/2013 05:06:36, 2597856 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\SysWow64\nvcompiler.dll, 8.17.0013.2049 (English), 6/21/2013 05:06:36, 17560352 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\SysWow64\nvcuda.dll, 8.17.0013.2049 (English), 6/21/2013 05:06:36, 7687592 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\SysWow64\nvcuvenc.dll, 8.17.0013.2049 (English), 6/21/2013 05:06:36, 2002720 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\SysWow64\nvcuvid.dll, 8.17.0013.2049 (English), 6/21/2013 05:06:36, 2777888 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\SysWow64\nvd3dum.dll, 9.18.0013.2049 (English), 6/21/2013 05:06:36, 12427240 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\SysWow64\nvinit.dll, 9.18.0013.2049 (English), 6/21/2013 05:06:36, 214448 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\SysWow64\nvoglshim32.dll, 9.18.0013.2049 (English), 6/21/2013 05:06:36, 181488 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\SysWow64\nvoglv32.dll, 9.18.0013.2049 (English), 6/21/2013 05:06:36, 21102368 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\SysWow64\nvopencl.dll, 8.17.0013.2049 (English), 6/21/2013 05:06:36, 6324360 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\SysWow64\nvumdshim.dll, 9.18.0013.2049 (English), 6/21/2013 05:06:36, 925648 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\SysWow64\nvwgf2um.dll, 9.18.0013.2049 (English), 6/21/2013 05:06:36, 13411896 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvdispco6432049.dll, 2.00.0031.0004 (English), 6/21/2013 05:06:36, 1832224 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvdispgenco6432049.dll, 2.00.0017.0002 (English), 6/21/2013 05:06:36, 1511712 bytes Name: Intel(R) 7 Series/C216 Chipset Family USB Enhanced Host Controller - 1E26 Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_1E26&SUBSYS_50061458&REV_04\3&11583659&0&E8 Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbehci.sys, 6.01.7601.17586 (English), 3/24/2011 20:29:04, 52736 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbport.sys, 6.01.7601.17586 (English), 3/24/2011 20:29:14, 325120 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbhub.sys, 6.01.7601.17586 (English), 3/24/2011 20:29:26, 343040 bytes Name: Intel(R) 7 Series/C216 Chipset Family SMBus Host Controller - 1E22 Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_1E22&SUBSYS_50011458&REV_04\3&11583659&0&FB Driver: n/a Name: Intel(R) 82801 PCI Bridge - 244E Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_244E&SUBSYS_88921458&REV_41\4&B27E2B6&0&00E5 Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\pci.sys, 6.01.7601.17514 (English), 11/20/2010 20:23:47, 184704 bytes Name: High Definition Audio Controller Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_1E20&SUBSYS_A0141458&REV_04\3&11583659&0&D8 Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\hdaudbus.sys, 6.01.7601.17514 (English), 11/20/2010 20:23:47, 122368 bytes Name: Xeon(R) processor E3-1200 v2/3rd Gen Core processor PCI Express Root Port - 0151 Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_0151&SUBSYS_50001458&REV_09\3&11583659&0&08 Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\pci.sys, 6.01.7601.17514 (English), 11/20/2010 20:23:47, 184704 bytes Name: Intel(R) 82801 PCI Bridge - 244E Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_244E&SUBSYS_50011458&REV_C4\3&11583659&0&E5 Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\pci.sys, 6.01.7601.17514 (English), 11/20/2010 20:23:47, 184704 bytes Name: Intel(R) 7 Series/C216 Chipset Family PCI Express Root Port 8 - 1E1E Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_1E1E&SUBSYS_50011458&REV_C4\3&11583659&0&E7 Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\pci.sys, 6.01.7601.17514 (English), 11/20/2010 20:23:47, 184704 bytes Name: Xeon(R) processor E3-1200 v2/3rd Gen Core processor DRAM Controller - 0150 Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_0150&SUBSYS_50001458&REV_09\3&11583659&0&00 Driver: n/a Name: Intel(R) Z77 Express Chipset LPC Controller - 1E44 Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_1E44&SUBSYS_50011458&REV_04\3&11583659&0&F8 Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\msisadrv.sys, 6.01.7600.16385 (English), 7/13/2009 18:48:27, 15424 bytes Name: Intel(R) 7 Series/C216 Chipset Family PCI Express Root Port 7 - 1E1C Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_1E1C&SUBSYS_50011458&REV_C4\3&11583659&0&E6 Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\pci.sys, 6.01.7601.17514 (English), 11/20/2010 20:23:47, 184704 bytes Name: Marvell 91xx SATA 6G Controller Device ID: PCI\VEN_1B4B&DEV_9172&SUBSYS_B0001458&REV_11\4&2C8787FC&0&00E7 Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\mvs91xx.sys, 1.02.0000.1020 (English), 2/22/2012 20:20:36, 317744 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\mvxxmm.sys, 1.00.0000.1202 (English), 2/22/2012 20:20:36, 14128 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\system32\mv91xxm.dll, 1.00.0000.0001 (English), 2/22/2012 20:20:36, 35840 bytes Name: Intel(R) Management Engine Interface Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_1E3A&SUBSYS_1C3A1458&REV_04\3&11583659&0&B0 Driver: n/a Name: Intel(R) 7 Series/C216 Chipset Family PCI Express Root Port 5 - 1E18 Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_1E18&SUBSYS_50011458&REV_C4\3&11583659&0&E4 Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\pci.sys, 6.01.7601.17514 (English), 11/20/2010 20:23:47, 184704 bytes Name: Qualcomm Atheros AR8161/8165 PCI-E Gigabit Ethernet Controller (NDIS 6.20) Device ID: PCI\VEN_1969&DEV_1091&SUBSYS_E0001458&REV_10\4&841E55&0&00E6 Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\L1C62x64.sys, 2.01.0000.0007 (English), 7/19/2012 02:14:28, 110744 bytes Name: Intel(R) USB 3.0 eXtensible Host Controller Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_1E31&SUBSYS_50071458&REV_04\3&11583659&0&A0 Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\iusb3xhc.sys, 1.00.0005.0235 (English), 5/20/2012 09:25:32, 789824 bytes Name: Intel(R) 7 Series/C216 Chipset Family PCI Express Root Port 1 - 1E10 Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_1E10&SUBSYS_50011458&REV_C4\3&11583659&0&E0 Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\pci.sys, 6.01.7601.17514 (English), 11/20/2010 20:23:47, 184704 bytes Name: VIA USB eXtensible Host Controller Device ID: PCI\VEN_1106&DEV_3432&SUBSYS_50071458&REV_03\4&1828E751&0&00E4 Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\xhcdrv.sys, 6.01.7600.1902 (English), 1/19/2012 21:39:04, 254464 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\system32\WdfCoInstaller01009.dll, 1.09.7600.16385 (English), 7/13/2009 23:21:12, 1721576 bytes Name: High Definition Audio Controller Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_0E0A&SUBSYS_27713842&REV_A1\4&B77C4C1&0&0108 Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\hdaudbus.sys, 6.01.7601.17514 (English), 11/20/2010 20:23:47, 122368 bytes Name: Intel(R) 7 Series/C216 Chipset Family USB Enhanced Host Controller - 1E2D Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_1E2D&SUBSYS_50061458&REV_04\3&11583659&0&D0 Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbehci.sys, 6.01.7601.17586 (English), 3/24/2011 20:29:04, 52736 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbport.sys, 6.01.7601.17586 (English), 3/24/2011 20:29:14, 325120 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbhub.sys, 6.01.7601.17586 (English), 3/24/2011 20:29:26, 343040 bytes Name: Intel(R) 7 Series/C216 Chipset Family SATA AHCI Controller Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_1E02&SUBSYS_B0051458&REV_04\3&11583659&0&FA Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\iaStor.sys, 11.01.0000.1006 (English), 2/1/2012 16:16:40, 568600 bytes ------------------ DirectShow Filters ------------------ DirectShow Filters: WMAudio Decoder DMO,0x00800800,1,1,WMADMOD.DLL,6.01.7601.17514 WMAPro over S/PDIF DMO,0x00600800,1,1,WMADMOD.DLL,6.01.7601.17514 WMSpeech Decoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,WMSPDMOD.DLL,6.01.7601.17514 MP3 Decoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,mp3dmod.dll,6.01.7600.16385 Mpeg4s Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,mp4sdecd.dll,6.01.7600.16385 WMV Screen decoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,wmvsdecd.dll,6.01.7601.17514 WMVideo Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,wmvdecod.dll,6.01.7601.18221 Mpeg43 Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,mp43decd.dll,6.01.7600.16385 Mpeg4 Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,mpg4decd.dll,6.01.7600.16385 DV Muxer,0x00400000,0,0,qdv.dll,6.06.7601.17514 Color Space Converter,0x00400001,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713 WM ASF Reader,0x00400000,0,0,qasf.dll,12.00.7601.17514 Screen Capture filter,0x00200000,0,1,wmpsrcwp.dll,12.00.7601.17514 AVI Splitter,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713 VGA 16 Color Ditherer,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713 SBE2MediaTypeProfile,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.7601.17528 Microsoft DTV-DVD Video Decoder,0x005fffff,2,4,msmpeg2vdec.dll,12.00.9200.16426 AC3 Parser Filter,0x00600000,1,1,mpg2splt.ax,6.06.7601.17528 StreamBufferSink,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.7601.17528 Microsoft TV Captions Decoder,0x00200001,1,0,MSTVCapn.dll,6.01.7601.17715 MJPEG Decompressor,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713 CBVA DMO wrapper filter,0x00200000,1,1,cbva.dll,6.01.7601.17514 MPEG-I Stream Splitter,0x00600000,1,2,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713 SAMI (CC) Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713 VBI Codec,0x00600000,1,4,VBICodec.ax,6.06.7601.17514 MPEG-2 Splitter,0x005fffff,1,0,mpg2splt.ax,6.06.7601.17528 Closed Captions Analysis Filter,0x00200000,2,5,cca.dll,6.06.7601.17514 SBE2FileScan,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.7601.17528 Microsoft MPEG-2 Video Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,msmpeg2enc.dll,6.01.7601.17514 Internal Script Command Renderer,0x00800001,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713 MPEG Audio Decoder,0x03680001,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713 DV Splitter,0x00600000,1,2,qdv.dll,6.06.7601.17514 Video Mixing Renderer 9,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713 Microsoft MPEG-2 Encoder,0x00200000,2,1,msmpeg2enc.dll,6.01.7601.17514 ACM Wrapper,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713 Video Renderer,0x00800001,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713 MPEG-2 Video Stream Analyzer,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.7601.17528 Line 21 Decoder,0x00600000,1,1,, Video Port Manager,0x00600000,2,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713 Video Renderer,0x00400000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713 VPS Decoder,0x00200000,0,0,WSTPager.ax,6.06.7601.17514 WM ASF Writer,0x00400000,0,0,qasf.dll,12.00.7601.17514 VBI Surface Allocator,0x00600000,1,1,vbisurf.ax,6.01.7601.17514 File writer,0x00200000,1,0,qcap.dll,6.06.7601.17514 iTV Data Sink,0x00600000,1,0,itvdata.dll,6.06.7601.17514 iTV Data Capture filter,0x00600000,1,1,itvdata.dll,6.06.7601.17514 DVD Navigator,0x00200000,0,3,qdvd.dll,6.06.7601.17713 Microsoft TV Subtitles Decoder,0x00200001,1,0,MSTVCapn.dll,6.01.7601.17715 Overlay Mixer2,0x00200000,1,1,, RDP DShow Redirection Filter,0xffffffff,1,0,DShowRdpFilter.dll, Microsoft MPEG-2 Audio Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,msmpeg2enc.dll,6.01.7601.17514 WST Pager,0x00200000,1,1,WSTPager.ax,6.06.7601.17514 MPEG-2 Demultiplexer,0x00600000,1,1,mpg2splt.ax,6.06.7601.17528 DV Video Decoder,0x00800000,1,1,qdv.dll,6.06.7601.17514 SampleGrabber,0x00200000,1,1,qedit.dll,6.06.7601.18175 Null Renderer,0x00200000,1,0,qedit.dll,6.06.7601.18175 MPEG-2 Sections and Tables,0x005fffff,1,0,Mpeg2Data.ax,6.06.7601.17514 Microsoft AC3 Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,msac3enc.dll,6.01.7601.17514 StreamBufferSource,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.7601.17528 Smart Tee,0x00200000,1,2,qcap.dll,6.06.7601.17514 Overlay Mixer,0x00200000,0,0,, AVI Decompressor,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713 NetBridge,0x00200000,2,0,netbridge.dll,6.01.7601.17514 AVI/WAV File Source,0x00400000,0,2,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713 Wave Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713 MIDI Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713 Multi-file Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713 File stream renderer,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713 Microsoft DTV-DVD Audio Decoder,0x005fffff,1,1,msmpeg2adec.dll,6.01.7140.0000 StreamBufferSink2,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.7601.17528 AVI Mux,0x00200000,1,0,qcap.dll,6.06.7601.17514 Line 21 Decoder 2,0x00600002,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713 File Source (Async.),0x00400000,0,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713 File Source (URL),0x00400000,0,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713 Media Center Extender Encryption Filter,0x00200000,2,2,Mcx2Filter.dll,6.01.7601.17514 AudioRecorder WAV Dest,0x00200000,0,0,WavDest.dll, AudioRecorder Wave Form,0x00200000,0,0,WavDest.dll, SoundRecorder Null Renderer,0x00200000,0,0,WavDest.dll, Infinite Pin Tee Filter,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.06.7601.17514 Enhanced Video Renderer,0x00200000,1,0,evr.dll,6.01.7601.17514 BDA MPEG2 Transport Information Filter,0x00200000,2,0,psisrndr.ax,6.06.7601.17669 MPEG Video Decoder,0x40000001,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713 WDM Streaming Tee/Splitter Devices: Tee/Sink-to-Sink Converter,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7601.17514 Video Compressors: WMVideo8 Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,wmvxencd.dll,6.01.7600.16385 WMVideo9 Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,wmvencod.dll,6.01.7600.16385 MSScreen 9 encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,wmvsencd.dll,6.01.7600.16385 DV Video Encoder,0x00200000,0,0,qdv.dll,6.06.7601.17514 MJPEG Compressor,0x00200000,0,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713 Audio Compressors: WM Speech Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,WMSPDMOE.DLL,6.01.7600.16385 WMAudio Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,WMADMOE.DLL,6.01.7600.16385 IMA ADPCM,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713 PCM,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713 Microsoft ADPCM,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713 GSM 6.10,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713 CCITT A-Law,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713 CCITT u-Law,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713 MPEG Layer-3,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713 Audio Capture Sources: Microphone (VIA High Definition,0x00200000,0,0,qcap.dll,6.06.7601.17514 Stereo Mix (VIA High Definition,0x00200000,0,0,qcap.dll,6.06.7601.17514 PBDA CP Filters: PBDA DTFilter,0x00600000,1,1,CPFilters.dll,6.06.7601.17528 PBDA ETFilter,0x00200000,0,0,CPFilters.dll,6.06.7601.17528 PBDA PTFilter,0x00200000,0,0,CPFilters.dll,6.06.7601.17528 Midi Renderers: Default MidiOut Device,0x00800000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713 Microsoft GS Wavetable Synth,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713 WDM Streaming Capture Devices: ,0x00000000,0,0,, VIA HD Audio Line In,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7601.17514 VIA HD Audio Microphone,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7601.17514 VIA HD Audio Stereo Mixer,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7601.17514 WDM Streaming Rendering Devices: ,0x00000000,0,0,, HD Audio digital out,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7601.17514 HD Audio digital out,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7601.17514 VIA HD Audio Output,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7601.17514 BDA Network Providers: Microsoft ATSC Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,6.06.7601.17514 Microsoft DVBC Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,6.06.7601.17514 Microsoft DVBS Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,6.06.7601.17514 Microsoft DVBT Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,6.06.7601.17514 Microsoft Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSNP.ax,6.06.7601.17514 Multi-Instance Capable VBI Codecs: VBI Codec,0x00600000,1,4,VBICodec.ax,6.06.7601.17514 BDA Transport Information Renderers: BDA MPEG2 Transport Information Filter,0x00600000,2,0,psisrndr.ax,6.06.7601.17669 MPEG-2 Sections and Tables,0x00600000,1,0,Mpeg2Data.ax,6.06.7601.17514 BDA CP/CA Filters: Decrypt/Tag,0x00600000,1,1,EncDec.dll,6.06.7601.17708 Encrypt/Tag,0x00200000,0,0,EncDec.dll,6.06.7601.17708 PTFilter,0x00200000,0,0,EncDec.dll,6.06.7601.17708 XDS Codec,0x00200000,0,0,EncDec.dll,6.06.7601.17708 WDM Streaming Communication Transforms: Tee/Sink-to-Sink Converter,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7601.17514 Audio Renderers: Speakers (VIA High Definition A,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713 Default DirectSound Device,0x00800000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713 Default WaveOut Device,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713 DirectSound: IPS236-2 (NVIDIA High Definition Audio),0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713 DirectSound: SPDIF Interface (TX0) (VIA High Definition Audio),0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713 DirectSound: SPDIF Interface (TX1) (VIA High Definition Audio),0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713 DirectSound: Speakers (VIA High Definition Audio),0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713 IPS236-2 (NVIDIA High Definitio,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713 SPDIF Interface (TX0) (VIA High,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713 SPDIF Interface (TX1) (VIA High,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713 --------------- EVR Power Information --------------- Current Setting: {5C67A112-A4C9-483F-B4A7-1D473BECAFDC} (Quality) Quality Flags: 2576 Enabled: Force throttling Allow half deinterlace Allow scaling Decode Power Usage: 100 Balanced Flags: 1424 Enabled: Force throttling Allow batching Force half deinterlace Force scaling Decode Power Usage: 50 PowerFlags: 1424 Enabled: Force throttling Allow batching Force half deinterlace Force scaling Decode Power Usage: 0Arcanefuel1 Aug 20, 2013
Aug 20, 2013 Enabling triple buffering I was looking around to find out what this does but it does not make much sense to me. Could someone explain what this does and whether or not its beneficial to enable/disable it in terms of game performance.Iarzop2 Aug 20, 2013
Aug 20, 2013 MG: Wildstar announces its business model http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/08/19/wildstar-announces-its-business-model The game can be played two ways: by a subscription fee or by buying game-time with gold in-game ("Play-to-pay") So, either you pay a sub or force yourself to play a certain amount every month to get game-time. Well... there went my interest in the game.Finaj29 Aug 20, 2013
Aug 20, 2013 Survey Ok hoping for more response than the last time but lets go with this: ... Are you suffering bad frame rates, Latency lag, or bad response times from keyboard and mouse input?Legracen3 Aug 20, 2013
Aug 20, 2013 Deadly Premonition I worry this is a "Cool story bro" story. But here we go. Anybody else play this game? Fans? I've been sick lately so when I was stuck in bed I found "Two Best Friends Play". They have a playthrough of this game and it ended up being my daily "pick me up" while again I was stuck in bed. I just love how bad this game is. It's like loving a cheesy movie that's so bad you love it. Like this one movie I used to watch as a kid. Planet of the Dinosaurs or something. Where these space people land on a planet and guess what? Dinosaurs. I think MST3K/Rifftrax did a episode about it. Anyway. After the playthrough I ordered the Directors Cut. It kind of felt like I was helping the underdog by buying this game over one of the more popular titles nowadays. Also the main character i just amusing for me to watch. Really quirky. Even if this game is soooooo a Twin Peaks rip off. I actually hope there's a sequel. Just keep it silly and full of heart.Rosenivy2 Aug 20, 2013
Aug 19, 2013 If Bowser met the Burning Legion.... and was given the same offer of power Gul'dan was given what would Bowser do? Note: Mario and Luigi Dream Team has Bowser Hijack Antasma(villain who tried to manipulate Bowser behind the scenes like both Kil'jaeden and Sargeras manipulated Gul'dan) with the words: ... Keep all this in mind when thinking about Bowser's encounter with Sargeras and the Legion. Bowser used the Dream Star's power and shown excellent control of the Star Rod...Archpaladin2 Aug 19, 2013
Aug 19, 2013 It can't be... can it? Just saw the GTA Online trailer when a certain scene caught my attention; http://i.imgur.com/6q7EvXl.jpg That isn't what I think it is.. Maybe I've just spent too long here..Chamouza17 Aug 19, 2013
Aug 19, 2013 What Mother Board Should I get? I really dont wanna spend alot of Money so the more bang for the buck would be amazing. I Know very lil about computers and such so ill just post the specs of the computer Graphics Card: ENGTX550_Ti_DC_TOPDI1GD5 Motherboard :ASRock 970 EXTREME3 AM3+ AMD 970 SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 ATX AMD Memory: G.SKILL Ripjaws Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1600 (PC3 12800) Desktop Memory Model F3-12800CL9D-8GBRL Power Supply: Corsair Gs 700 storage: OCZ Technology 480GB Agility 3 Series Solid State Drive (SSD) 2.5-inch - SATA-600 (AGT3-25SAT3-480G) Operating System: Microsoft Windows 7 64 bit Optical Drive: Unknown Cheap / Old looking nothing fancy Case: Rosewill Challenger Black Gaming ATX Mid Tower Computer Case Sound Card: Don't Know where to find out about it CPU Cooler: Unknown CPU: Unknown I Did some research and checked some technical help forums and this computer is a dead computer supposebly no beep or anything it turns on but no beep so. They say buy a new motherboard and see if it helps.Galardor13 Aug 19, 2013
Aug 19, 2013 Hearthstone = win <3 for this game!Joelosteen5 Aug 19, 2013
Aug 19, 2013 Humble bundle! https://www.humblebundle.com/ Donate at least 5 bucks get 8 games! awesome deal & goes to charity! Dead Space™ Burnout™ Paradise: The Ultimate Box Crysis® 2 Maximum Edition Mirror's Edge Dead Space™ 3 Medal of Honor™ Battlefield 3™ The Sims™ 3 + Starter PackYazmin0 Aug 19, 2013
Aug 19, 2013 GTA V - PS3 vs XBOX 360? Hey guys, I am wondering what, if any, differences there will be for the different console versions of GTA V. What are the upsides and downsides of each version? I am wanting to possibly change my pre-order depending on this. I have both consoles I just can't decide which to get. I'm guessing: Controller preference. XBOX Live multiplayer vs PSN. Any performance differences? Will PS3 be one disc while 360 is multi-disc? etc other things I don't know about yet. Thanks you, friends.Bumhobo4 Aug 19, 2013
Aug 19, 2013 Building new gaming comp So I'm going to build a new gaming comp and just trying to get some ideas as to what new gear is available in today's market Any ideas and pricing would be much appreciated :)Cargy1 Aug 19, 2013
Aug 19, 2013 AMD Athlon X4 750K Trinity 3.4GHz Socket FM2 is this processor good enough to run wow decently if i put in a good video card? i like that its under 100$, i got this idea from this youtube video "http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qIT9uLDjZcg" how they compare the i5 to this and i dont see why this processor wouldnt do the job in wow... please i just need explaining to thank you :DMindplay4 Aug 19, 2013
Aug 19, 2013 Need some help. I have a gaming pc but currently have an XPS M-1530 that is often used to run WoW due to being on the road for my college golf tournaments. I am in need of a new laptop on a very limited budget (due to the cost of college and golf expenses) of only around $500. Obviously I can't expect to run wow on ultra settings during world pvp by any strech of the imagination. However, for that price range would I be able to get a rig that would justify an upgrade from the xps. And if so what would you suggest?Sedoralil0 Aug 19, 2013
Aug 19, 2013 Basic WoW build help please Whiteboxers: Its time for me to replace a build I did in 2008. I'd like to assemble from parts rather than buy a pre-built system. Want to help by suggesting features and/or components? What I do now on the PC is simple. I play WoW, use the Microsoft Office Suite and Quickbooks for my business, and typically have iTunes or You Tube running in the background. For antivirus I use AVG (free). I also use Firefox, Mumble, Ventrillo, Skype, and frequently use Web EX (video conferencing). I'm pretty much done experimenting with "new" games so if it plays WoW well, I'm happy. For WoW, I'd like to see 40 FPS at Ultra in 40-man settings. My understanding is WoW is more processor than video card intensive. So focus there? I've heard solid state drives speed loading a lot. Whats your experience been? Where do I need to spend and where can I get by cutting costs? I'm trying not to spend a mint - prefer to put between $750 and a thousand for the tower alone. Thats about what I spent in 2008 and figure for that money I should be okay. I know it'll sound ridiculous but I like Windows XP and would just as soon use it on my next build if I can. I have a license. If not, please advise on Win 8. I've heard it will require re-learning - something I'm NOT interested in doing right now. Can Win 8 (or 7 or whatever) emulate XP to ease my transition? FWIW, I have a Corsair Vengeance K90 KB and a Razer Ouroboros mouse. Have any of you put something together recently you are happy with? If so.. please share details. FYI, heres what I did in 2008... maybe some parts can be re-used? 1 x Antec Nine Hundred Black Steel ATX Mid Tower Computer Case 1 x XFX MB-N780-ISH9 LGA 775 NVIDIA nForce 780i SLI Intel Motherboard 3-Way SLI 1 x XFX PVT88PYDF4 GeForce 8800 GT 512MB 256-bit GDDR3 PCI Express 2.0 x16 HDCP Ready SLI Support Video Card 1 x OCZ GameXStream OCZ700GXSSLI 700W ATX12V SLI Certified CrossFire Ready Active PFC Power Supply 1 x Intel Core 2 Duo E8400 Wolfdale 3.0GHz LGA 775 65W Dual-Core Processor BX80570E8400 2 x CORSAIR XMS2 2GB (2 x 1GB) 240-Pin DDR2 SDRAM DDR2 800 (PC2 6400) Dual Channel Kit Desktop Memory Model 2 x Western Digital WD Blue WD4000AAKS 400GB 7200 RPM 16MB Cache SATA 3.0Gb/s 3.5" Hard Drive 1 x ARCTIC Freezer 7 Pro Rev. 2, CPU Cooler - Intel & AMD, Multi-Directional Mount, 92mm PWM FanCalliesta29 Aug 19, 2013
Aug 19, 2013 So, Ducktales Remastered What's the verdict on it, guys? Being that it's a Capcom title, I've got my reservations given the crap that company has been pulling near non-stop as of late but, seeing as how it's an NES classic AND it's being developed by Wayforward, I'd be lying to say if my interest wasn't piqued. Plus, I HAVE been listening to the soundtrack and I gotta say... they did do it justice. For example: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1sgNFH3OiJg So, yay or nay? I put aside my Capcom bias for MH3U and if you all say it is good enough, I might just have to do it with this one too.Yinian5 Aug 19, 2013
Aug 18, 2013 Pre-built versus custom built (aka HALP) Greetings, people who know way more about this than I do! I am hoping for some expert advice over what to do. I'm currently running on a Samsung laptop that's great for everything BUT WoW. Plays music, movies, etc, but it runs WoW on the lowest possible settings, and barely. Recently, I was looking into having a custom built rig made. Unfortunately, IRL happened and two of my wonderful siblings have lost their jobs, so the money I had saved up is now being divided between a new computer and keeping them fed. However, I am able to save some and still want to buy a new computer in the near future. Here's my dilemma: I can buy a cheap, pre-made PC from Amazon/Walmart/NewEgg that will probably run WoW, but not really spectacularly. I don't play bleeding edge PC games like the Crysis series (or whatever passes for it in this day and age), but I'd like to log in and see the details on my toon's outfit. Alternatively, I could purchase the parts for a computer. I have zero computer building capabilities, but another brother of mine has built them before. However, he learned by helping other people, and thus never kept track of things like a good place to buy parts. The person I would trust to lead me in the right direction is someone I'm hoping to never speak to again, so I'm kind of stuck. What would you suggest? Is there a cheap-ish, pre-built computer out there that might actually fulfill my needs? If not, what are the recommended sites to buy all the parts I would need (barring the monitor, which I can obviously purchase on my own and not build). I'm not looking to recreate the Great Pyramids in PC form; I just want something that runs relatively well and will last me a while, without setting my money on fire and laughing. Most of the 'nicer' custom rigs I've seen are point blank out of my price range; I can't drop 1.5k on a computer right now. Any and all help is appreciated, and I thank you in advance.Raiil8 Aug 18, 2013
Aug 18, 2013 Looking for a gaming headset Can someone suggest me any gaming headset out there? I will mostly use it for raiding and a quarter of my time listening to music. Budget is no more than $200, any suggestions? Thank you.Bãne10 Aug 18, 2013
Aug 18, 2013 Buying new parts Hey guys, wondering what would be best for an increase to fps to my computer im looking at either buying a new processor or graphics card: here are the choices I have so far Processor :http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16819115234 Graphics Card: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814127594 Was just wondering if ya'll could help me decide waht would be best! Because I currently get around 12 fps in my 25man raid and want to increase it, but cheaply if possible! ------------------ System Information ------------------ Time of this report: 8/17/2013, 14:19:57 Machine name: WILL-PC Operating System: Windows 7 Home Premium 32-bit (6.1, Build 7601) Service Pack 1 (7601.win7sp1_gdr.130708-1532) Language: English (Regional Setting: English) System Manufacturer: MICRO-STAR INTERNATIONAL CO.,LTD System Model: MS-7529 BIOS: Default System BIOS Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU E7400 @ 2.80GHz (2 CPUs), ~2.8GHz Memory: 3072MB RAM Available OS Memory: 3072MB RAM Page File: 3945MB used, 2192MB available Windows Dir: C:\Windows DirectX Version: DirectX 11 DX Setup Parameters: Not found User DPI Setting: Using System DPI System DPI Setting: 96 DPI (100 percent) DWM DPI Scaling: Disabled DxDiag Version: 6.01.7601.17514 32bit Unicode ------------ DxDiag Notes ------------ Display Tab 1: No problems found. Display Tab 2: No problems found. Sound Tab 1: No problems found. Sound Tab 2: No problems found. Input Tab: No problems found. -------------------- DirectX Debug Levels -------------------- Direct3D: 0/4 (retail) DirectDraw: 0/4 (retail) DirectInput: 0/5 (retail) DirectMusic: 0/5 (retail) DirectPlay: 0/9 (retail) DirectSound: 0/5 (retail) DirectShow: 0/6 (retail) --------------- Display Devices --------------- Card name: NVIDIA GeForce 9600 GSO Manufacturer: NVIDIA Chip type: GeForce 9600 GSO DAC type: Integrated RAMDAC Device Key: Enum\PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_0610&SUBSYS_23881682&REV_A2 Display Memory: 2287 MB Dedicated Memory: 1007 MB Shared Memory: 1279 MB Current Mode: 1920 x 1080 (32 bit) (60Hz) Monitor Name: Generic PnP Monitor Monitor Model: unknown Monitor Id: HSD64DE Native Mode: 1920 x 1080(p) (60.000Hz) Output Type: DVI Driver Name: nvd3dum.dll,nvwgf2um.dll,nvwgf2um.dll Driver File Version: 9.18.0013.1106 (English) Driver Version: 9.18.13.1106 DDI Version: 10 Driver Model: WDDM 1.1 Driver Attributes: Final Retail Driver Date/Size: 2/26/2013 00:22:30, 15129960 bytes WHQL Logo'd: n/a WHQL Date Stamp: n/a Device Identifier: {D7B71E3E-4550-11CF-6071-85031FC2C435} Vendor ID: 0x10DE Device ID: 0x0610 SubSys ID: 0x23881682 Revision ID: 0x00A2 Driver Strong Name: oem5.inf:NVIDIA_SetA_Devices.NTx86.6.1:Section011:9.18.13.1106:pci\ven_10de&dev_0610 Rank Of Driver: 00E02001 Video Accel: ModeMPEG2_A ModeMPEG2_C ModeVC1_C ModeWMV9_C Deinterlace Caps: {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,0x32315659) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,0x32315659) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,0x32315659) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,0x32315659) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(S340,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(S340,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(S340,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(S340,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(S342,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(S342,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(S342,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(S342,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= D3D9 Overlay: Supported DXVA-HD: Supported DDraw Status: Enabled D3D Status: Enabled AGP Status: Enabled Card name: NVIDIA GeForce 9600 GSO Manufacturer: NVIDIA Chip type: GeForce 9600 GSO DAC type: Integrated RAMDAC Device Key: Enum\PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_0610&SUBSYS_23881682&REV_A2 Display Memory: 2287 MB Dedicated Memory: 1007 MB Shared Memory: 1279 MB Current Mode: 1680 x 1050 (32 bit) (59Hz) Monitor Name: Generic PnP Monitor Monitor Model: HP w2007 Monitor Id: HWP26A7 Native Mode: 1680 x 1050(p) (59.954Hz) Output Type: DVI Driver Name: nvd3dum.dll,nvwgf2um.dll,nvwgf2um.dll Driver File Version: 9.18.0013.1106 (English) Driver Version: 9.18.13.1106 DDI Version: 10 Driver Model: WDDM 1.1 Driver Attributes: Final Retail Driver Date/Size: 2/26/2013 00:22:30, 15129960 bytes WHQL Logo'd: n/a WHQL Date Stamp: n/a Device Identifier: {D7B71E3E-4550-11CF-6071-85031FC2C435} Vendor ID: 0x10DE Device ID: 0x0610 SubSys ID: 0x23881682 Revision ID: 0x00A2 Driver Strong Name: oem5.inf:NVIDIA_SetA_Devices.NTx86.6.1:Section011:9.18.13.1106:pci\ven_10de&dev_0610 Rank Of Driver: 00E02001 Video Accel: ModeMPEG2_A ModeMPEG2_C ModeVC1_C ModeWMV9_C Deinterlace Caps: {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,0x32315659) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,0x32315659) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,0x32315659) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,0x32315659) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(S340,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(S340,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(S340,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(S340,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(S342,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(S342,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(S342,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(S342,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= D3D9 Overlay: Supported DXVA-HD: Supported DDraw Status: Enabled D3D Status: Enabled AGP Status: Enabled ------------- Sound Devices ------------- Description: Speakers (Realtek High Definition Audio) Default Sound Playback: Yes Default Voice Playback: Yes Hardware ID: HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_10EC&DEV_0888&SUBSYS_14627529&REV_1002 Manufacturer ID: 1 Product ID: 100 Type: WDM Driver Name: RTKVHDA.sys Driver Version: 6.00.0001.6631 (English) Driver Attributes: Final Retail WHQL Logo'd: n/a Date and Size: 5/8/2012 17:50:28, 3218408 bytes Other Files: Driver Provider: Realtek Semiconductor Corp. HW Accel Level: Basic Cap Flags: 0x0 Min/Max Sample Rate: 0, 0 Static/Strm HW Mix Bufs: 0, 0 Static/Strm HW 3D Bufs: 0, 0 HW Memory: 0 Voice Management: No EAX(tm) 2.0 Listen/Src: No, No I3DL2(tm) Listen/Src: No, No Sensaura(tm) ZoomFX(tm): No Description: Realtek Digital Output (Realtek High Definition Audio) Default Sound Playback: No Default Voice Playback: No Hardware ID: HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_10EC&DEV_0888&SUBSYS_14627529&REV_1002 Manufacturer ID: 1 Product ID: 100 Type: WDM Driver Name: RTKVHDA.sys Driver Version: 6.00.0001.6631 (English) Driver Attributes: Final Retail WHQL Logo'd: n/a Date and Size: 5/8/2012 17:50:28, 3218408 bytes Other Files: Driver Provider: Realtek Semiconductor Corp. HW Accel Level: Basic Cap Flags: 0x0 Min/Max Sample Rate: 0, 0 Static/Strm HW Mix Bufs: 0, 0 Static/Strm HW 3D Bufs: 0, 0 HW Memory: 0 Voice Management: No EAX(tm) 2.0 Listen/Src: No, No I3DL2(tm) Listen/Src: No, No Sensaura(tm) ZoomFX(tm): No --------------------- Sound Capture Devices --------------------- Description: Microphone (Realtek High Definition Audio) Default Sound Capture: Yes Default Voice Capture: Yes Driver Name: RTKVHDA.sys Driver Version: 6.00.0001.6631 (English) Driver Attributes: Final Retail Date and Size: 5/8/2012 17:50:28, 3218408 bytes Cap Flags: 0x0 Format Flags: 0x0 ------------------- DirectInput Devices ------------------- Device Name: Mouse Attached: 1 Controller ID: n/a Vendor/Product ID: n/a FF Driver: n/a Device Name: Keyboard Attached: 1 Controller ID: n/a Vendor/Product ID: n/a FF Driver: n/a Device Name: Razer BlackWidow Ultimate Attached: 1 Controller ID: 0x0 Vendor/Product ID: 0x1532, 0x010D FF Driver: n/a Device Name: Razer BlackWidow Ultimate Attached: 1 Controller ID: 0x0 Vendor/Product ID: 0x1532, 0x010D FF Driver: n/a Poll w/ Interrupt: No ----------- USB Devices ----------- + USB Root Hub | Vendor/Product ID: 0x8086, 0x27CB | Matching Device ID: usb\root_hub | Service: usbhub | Driver: usbhub.sys, 3/24/2011 19:58:37, 258560 bytes | Driver: usbd.sys, 3/24/2011 19:57:53, 5888 bytes ---------------- Gameport Devices ---------------- ------------ PS/2 Devices ------------ + HID Keyboard Device | Vendor/Product ID: 0x1532, 0x0015 | Matching Device ID: hid_device_system_keyboard | Service: kbdhid | Driver: kbdhid.sys, 11/20/2010 14:29:03, 28160 bytes | Driver: kbdclass.sys, 7/13/2009 18:20:36, 42576 bytes | + HID Keyboard Device | Vendor/Product ID: 0x1532, 0x010D | Matching Device ID: hid_device_system_keyboard | Service: kbdhid | Driver: kbdhid.sys, 11/20/2010 14:29:03, 28160 bytes | Driver: kbdclass.sys, 7/13/2009 18:20:36, 42576 bytes | + Terminal Server Keyboard Driver | Matching Device ID: root\rdp_kbd | Upper Filters: kbdclass | Service: TermDD | Driver: i8042prt.sys, 7/13/2009 16:11:24, 80896 bytes | Driver: kbdclass.sys, 7/13/2009 18:20:36, 42576 bytes | + HID-compliant mouse | Vendor/Product ID: 0x1532, 0x0015 | Matching Device ID: hid_device_system_mouse | Service: mouhid | Driver: mouhid.sys, 7/13/2009 16:45:08, 26112 bytes | Driver: mouclass.sys, 7/13/2009 18:20:44, 41552 bytes | + HID-compliant mouse | Vendor/Product ID: 0x1532, 0x010D | Matching Device ID: hid_device_system_mouse | Service: mouhid | Driver: mouhid.sys, 7/13/2009 16:45:08, 26112 bytes | Driver: mouclass.sys, 7/13/2009 18:20:44, 41552 bytes | + Terminal Server Mouse Driver | Matching Device ID: root\rdp_mou | Upper Filters: mouclass | Service: TermDD | Driver: termdd.sys, 11/20/2010 14:29:03, 53120 bytes | Driver: sermouse.sys, 7/13/2009 16:45:08, 19968 bytes | Driver: mouclass.sys, 7/13/2009 18:20:44, 41552 bytes ------------------------ Disk & DVD/CD-ROM Drives ------------------------ Drive: C: Free Space: 64.8 GB Total Space: 305.2 GB File System: NTFS Model: ST3320613AS ATA Device Drive: H: Free Space: 1837.7 GB Total Space: 1907.7 GB File System: NTFS Model: HP Desktop HD BD07 USB Device Drive: F: Model: DTSOFT Virtual CdRom Device Driver: c:\windows\system32\drivers\cdrom.sys, 6.01.7601.17514 (English), 11/20/2010 14:29:03, 108544 bytes Drive: G: Model: DTSOFT Virtual CdRom Device Driver: c:\windows\system32\drivers\cdrom.sys, 6.01.7601.17514 (English), 11/20/2010 14:29:03, 108544 bytes Drive: I: Model: DTSOFT Virtual CdRom Device Driver: c:\windows\system32\drivers\cdrom.sys, 6.01.7601.17514 (English), 11/20/2010 14:29:03, 108544 bytes Drive: D: Model: ATAPI iHAS122 8 ATA Device Driver: c:\windows\system32\drivers\cdrom.sys, 6.01.7601.17514 (English), 11/20/2010 14:29:03, 108544 bytes -------------- System Devices -------------- Name: Intel(R) 82801G (ICH7 Family) SMBus Controller - 27DA Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_27DA&SUBSYS_75291462&REV_01\3&11583659&0&FB Driver: n/a Name: Intel(R) 82801G (ICH7 Family) USB Universal Host Controller - 27C8 Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_27C8&SUBSYS_75291462&REV_01\3&11583659&0&E8 Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbuhci.sys, 6.01.7601.17586 (English), 3/24/2011 19:57:56, 24064 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbport.sys, 6.01.7601.17586 (English), 3/24/2011 19:58:07, 284672 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbhub.sys, 6.01.7601.17586 (English), 3/24/2011 19:58:37, 258560 bytes Name: High Definition Audio Controller Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_27D8&SUBSYS_75291462&REV_01\3&11583659&0&D8 Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\hdaudbus.sys, 6.01.7601.17514 (English), 11/20/2010 14:29:03, 108544 bytes Name: Intel(R) 82801GB/GR/GH (ICH7 Family) Serial ATA Storage Controller - 27C0 Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_27C0&SUBSYS_75291462&REV_01\3&11583659&0&FA Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\intelide.sys, 6.01.7600.16385 (English), 7/13/2009 18:20:36, 15424 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\pciidex.sys, 6.01.7600.16385 (English), 7/13/2009 18:19:03, 42560 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\atapi.sys, 6.01.7600.16385 (English), 7/13/2009 18:26:15, 21584 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\ataport.sys, 6.01.7601.17514 (English), 11/20/2010 14:29:03, 132992 bytes Name: Intel(R) 82801G (ICH7 Family) PCI Express Root Port - 27D2 Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_27D2&SUBSYS_75291462&REV_01\3&11583659&0&E1 Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\pci.sys, 6.01.7601.17514 (English), 11/20/2010 14:29:03, 153984 bytes Name: Intel(R) 82801GB/GR (ICH7 Family) LPC Interface Controller - 27B8 Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_27B8&SUBSYS_75291462&REV_01\3&11583659&0&F8 Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\msisadrv.sys, 6.01.7600.16385 (English), 7/13/2009 18:20:43, 13888 bytes Name: Intel(R) 82801G (ICH7 Family) PCI Express Root Port - 27D0 Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_27D0&SUBSYS_75291462&REV_01\3&11583659&0&E0 Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\pci.sys, 6.01.7601.17514 (English), 11/20/2010 14:29:03, 153984 bytes Name: Intel(R) 82801 PCI Bridge - 244E Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_244E&SUBSYS_75291462&REV_E1\3&11583659&0&F0 Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\pci.sys, 6.01.7601.17514 (English), 11/20/2010 14:29:03, 153984 bytes Name: Intel(R) 82801G (ICH7 Family) USB2 Enhanced Host Controller - 27CC Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_27CC&SUBSYS_75291462&REV_01\3&11583659&0&EF Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbehci.sys, 6.01.7601.17586 (English), 3/24/2011 19:57:58, 43008 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbport.sys, 6.01.7601.17586 (English), 3/24/2011 19:58:07, 284672 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbhub.sys, 6.01.7601.17586 (English), 3/24/2011 19:58:37, 258560 bytes Name: Realtek 8185 Extensible 802.11b/g Wireless Device Device ID: PCI\VEN_10EC&DEV_8185&SUBSYS_822510EC&REV_20\4&126F1AB8&0&08F0 Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\RTL85n86.sys, 6.1053.1002.2006 (English), 7/13/2009 15:02:53, 311808 bytes Name: Intel(R) G33/G31/P35/P31 Express Chipset PCI Express Root Port - 29C1 Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_29C1&SUBSYS_75291462&REV_10\3&11583659&0&08 Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\pci.sys, 6.01.7601.17514 (English), 11/20/2010 14:29:03, 153984 bytes Name: Intel(R) 82801G (ICH7 Family) USB Universal Host Controller - 27CB Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_27CB&SUBSYS_75291462&REV_01\3&11583659&0&EB Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbuhci.sys, 6.01.7601.17586 (English), 3/24/2011 19:57:56, 24064 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbport.sys, 6.01.7601.17586 (English), 3/24/2011 19:58:07, 284672 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbhub.sys, 6.01.7601.17586 (English), 3/24/2011 19:58:37, 258560 bytes Name: Realtek RTL8102E/RTL8103E Family PCI-E Fast Ethernet NIC (NDIS 6.20) Device ID: PCI\VEN_10EC&DEV_8136&SUBSYS_75291462&REV_02\4&3090D4BA&0&00E1 Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\Rt86win7.sys, 7.02.1125.2008 (English), 7/13/2009 15:02:52, 139776 bytes Name: Intel(R) G33/G31/P35/P31 Express Chipset Processor to I/O Controller - 29C0 Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_29C0&SUBSYS_75291462&REV_10\3&11583659&0&00 Driver: n/a Name: Intel(R) 82801G (ICH7 Family) USB Universal Host Controller - 27CA Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_27CA&SUBSYS_75291462&REV_01\3&11583659&0&EA Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbuhci.sys, 6.01.7601.17586 (English), 3/24/2011 19:57:56, 24064 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbport.sys, 6.01.7601.17586 (English), 3/24/2011 19:58:07, 284672 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbhub.sys, 6.01.7601.17586 (English), 3/24/2011 19:58:37, 258560 bytes Name: NVIDIA GeForce 9600 GSO Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_0610&SUBSYS_23881682&REV_A2\4&1F197DC4&0&0008 Driver: C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Drs\dbInstaller.exe, 8.17.0013.1106 (English), 2/26/2013 00:22:36, 200992 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Drs\nvdrsdb.bin, 2/26/2013 00:22:06, 1102808 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_x86_neutral_f7aa66a071ee4dab\NvCplSetupInt.exe, 1.00.0001.0000 (English), 2/26/2013 00:22:18, 70365920 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\license.txt, 2/26/2013 00:22:26, 21898 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\OpenCL\OpenCL.dll, 1.00.0000.0000 (English), 2/26/2013 00:22:04, 53024 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\nvlddmkm.sys, 9.18.0013.1106 (English), 2/26/2013 00:22:06, 8939296 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvapi.dll, 9.18.0013.1106 (English), 2/26/2013 00:22:32, 2505144 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvcompiler.dll, 8.17.0013.1106 (English), 2/26/2013 00:22:22, 17560352 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvcuda.dll, 8.17.0013.1106 (English), 2/26/2013 00:22:26, 7932256 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvcuvenc.dll, 8.17.0013.1106 (English), 2/26/2013 00:22:36, 1985824 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvcuvid.dll, 8.17.0013.1106 (English), 2/26/2013 00:22:06, 2720544 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvd3dum.dll, 9.18.0013.1106 (English), 2/26/2013 00:22:30, 15129960 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvinfo.pb, 2/26/2013 00:22:26, 13153 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvoglv32.dll, 9.18.0013.1106 (English), 2/26/2013 00:22:08, 20449056 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvopencl.dll, 8.17.0013.1106 (English), 2/26/2013 00:22:34, 6262608 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvwgf2um.dll, 9.18.0013.1106 (English), 2/26/2013 00:22:32, 12641992 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvdispco32.dll, 2.00.0029.0004 (English), 2/26/2013 00:22:36, 1017120 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvdispgenco32.dll, 2.00.0016.0002 (English), 2/26/2013 00:22:32, 892704 bytes Name: Intel(R) 82801G (ICH7 Family) Ultra ATA Storage Controllers - 27DF Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_27DF&SUBSYS_75291462&REV_01\3&11583659&0&F9 Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\intelide.sys, 6.01.7600.16385 (English), 7/13/2009 18:20:36, 15424 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\pciidex.sys, 6.01.7600.16385 (English), 7/13/2009 18:19:03, 42560 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\atapi.sys, 6.01.7600.16385 (English), 7/13/2009 18:26:15, 21584 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\ataport.sys, 6.01.7601.17514 (English), 11/20/2010 14:29:03, 132992 bytes Name: Intel(R) 82801G (ICH7 Family) USB Universal Host Controller - 27C9 Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_27C9&SUBSYS_75291462&REV_01\3&11583659&0&E9 Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbuhci.sys, 6.01.7601.17586 (English), 3/24/2011 19:57:56, 24064 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbport.sys, 6.01.7601.17586 (English), 3/24/2011 19:58:07, 284672 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbhub.sys, 6.01.7601.17586 (English), 3/24/2011 19:58:37, 258560 bytes ------------------ DirectShow Filters ------------------ DirectShow Filters: WMAudio Decoder DMO,0x00800800,1,1,WMADMOD.DLL,6.01.7601.17514 WMAPro over S/PDIF DMO,0x00600800,1,1,WMADMOD.DLL,6.01.7601.17514 WMSpeech Decoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,WMSPDMOD.DLL,6.01.7601.17514 MP3 Decoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,mp3dmod.dll,6.01.7600.16385 Mpeg4s Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,mp4sdecd.dll,6.01.7600.16385 WMV Screen decoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,wmvsdecd.dll,6.01.7601.17514 WMVideo Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,wmvdecod.dll,6.01.7601.18221 Mpeg43 Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,mp43decd.dll,6.01.7600.16385 Mpeg4 Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,mpg4decd.dll,6.01.7600.16385 DV Muxer,0x00400000,0,0,qdv.dll,6.06.7601.17514 Color Space Converter,0x00400001,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713 WM ASF Reader,0x00400000,0,0,qasf.dll,12.00.7601.17514 Screen Capture filter,0x00200000,0,1,wmpsrcwp.dll,12.00.7601.17514 AVI Splitter,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713 VGA 16 Color Ditherer,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713 SBE2MediaTypeProfile,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.7601.17528 Microsoft DTV-DVD Video Decoder,0x005fffff,2,4,msmpeg2vdec.dll,12.00.9200.16426 AC3 Parser Filter,0x00600000,1,1,mpg2splt.ax,6.06.7601.17528 StreamBufferSink,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.7601.17528 Microsoft TV Captions Decoder,0x00200001,1,0,MSTVCapn.dll,6.01.7601.17715 MJPEG Decompressor,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713 CBVA DMO wrapper filter,0x00200000,1,1,cbva.dll,6.01.7601.17514 VHMixerSource,0x00200000,0,1,VHMediaCOM.dll,2.00.0000.0209 MPEG-I Stream Splitter,0x00600000,1,2,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713 SAMI (CC) Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713 VBI Codec,0x00600000,1,4,VBICodec.ax,6.06.7601.17514 MPEG-2 Splitter,0x005fffff,1,0,mpg2splt.ax,6.06.7601.17528 Closed Captions Analysis Filter,0x00200000,2,5,cca.dll,6.06.7601.17514 SBE2FileScan,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.7601.17528 Microsoft MPEG-2 Video Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,msmpeg2enc.dll,6.01.7601.17514 Internal Script Command Renderer,0x00800001,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713 MPEG Audio Decoder,0x03680001,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713 DV Splitter,0x00600000,1,2,qdv.dll,6.06.7601.17514 Video Mixing Renderer 9,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713 Microsoft MPEG-2 Encoder,0x00200000,2,1,msmpeg2enc.dll,6.01.7601.17514 VHSplitProcSource,0x00200000,0,1,VHMediaCOM.dll,2.00.0000.0209 VHCropResize,0x00200000,1,1,VHMediaCOM.dll,2.00.0000.0209 ACM Wrapper,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713 Video Renderer,0x00800001,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713 MPEG-2 Video Stream Analyzer,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.7601.17528 Line 21 Decoder,0x00600000,1,1,qdvd.dll,6.06.7601.17713 Video Port Manager,0x00600000,2,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713 Video Renderer,0x00400000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713 VPS Decoder,0x00200000,0,0,WSTPager.ax,6.06.7601.17514 WM ASF Writer,0x00400000,0,0,qasf.dll,12.00.7601.17514 VBI Surface Allocator,0x00600000,1,1,vbisurf.ax,6.01.7601.17514 File writer,0x00200000,1,0,qcap.dll,6.06.7601.17514 iTV Data Sink,0x00600000,1,0,itvdata.dll,6.06.7601.17514 iTV Data Capture filter,0x00600000,1,1,itvdata.dll,6.06.7601.17514 DVD Navigator,0x00200000,0,3,qdvd.dll,6.06.7601.17713 Microsoft TV Subtitles Decoder,0x00200001,1,0,MSTVCapn.dll,6.01.7601.17715 Overlay Mixer2,0x00200000,1,1,qdvd.dll,6.06.7601.17713 VHYV12Decoder,0x00200000,1,1,VHMediaCOM.dll,2.00.0000.0209 VHStreamDelay,0x00200000,1,1,VHMediaCOM.dll,2.00.0000.0209 AVI Draw,0x00600064,9,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713 RDP DShow Redirection Filter,0xffffffff,1,0,DShowRdpFilter.dll, Microsoft MPEG-2 Audio Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,msmpeg2enc.dll,6.01.7601.17514 VHMultiWriter,0x00200000,1,0,VHMediaCOM.dll,2.00.0000.0209 WST Pager,0x00200000,1,1,WSTPager.ax,6.06.7601.17514 MPEG-2 Demultiplexer,0x00600000,1,1,mpg2splt.ax,6.06.7601.17528 VHAudioGain,0x00200000,1,1,VHMediaCOM.dll,2.00.0000.0209 DV Video Decoder,0x00800000,1,1,qdv.dll,6.06.7601.17514 VHFrameRateConv,0x00200000,1,1,VHMediaCOM.dll,2.00.0000.0209 SampleGrabber,0x00200000,1,1,qedit.dll,6.06.7601.18175 Null Renderer,0x00200000,1,0,qedit.dll,6.06.7601.18175 MPEG-2 Sections and Tables,0x005fffff,1,0,Mpeg2Data.ax,6.06.7601.17514 Microsoft AC3 Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,msac3enc.dll,6.01.7601.17514 StreamBufferSource,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.7601.17528 Smart Tee,0x00200000,1,2,qcap.dll,6.06.7601.17514 Overlay Mixer,0x00200000,0,0,qdvd.dll,6.06.7601.17713 AVI Decompressor,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713 NetBridge,0x00200000,2,0,netbridge.dll,6.01.7601.17514 VHDeinterlace,0x00200000,1,1,VHMediaCOM.dll,2.00.0000.0209 VHYV12Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,VHMediaCOM.dll,2.00.0000.0209 AVI/WAV File Source,0x00400000,0,2,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713 Wave Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713 MIDI Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713 Multi-file Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713 File stream renderer,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713 VHMultiReader,0x00200000,0,1,VHMediaCOM.dll,2.00.0000.0209 Microsoft DTV-DVD Audio Decoder,0x005fffff,1,1,msmpeg2adec.dll,6.01.7140.0000 StreamBufferSink2,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.7601.17528 AVI Mux,0x00200000,1,0,qcap.dll,6.06.7601.17514 Line 21 Decoder 2,0x00600002,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713 File Source (Async.),0x00400000,0,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713 File Source (URL),0x00400000,0,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713 Media Center Extender Encryption Filter,0x00200000,2,2,Mcx2Filter.dll,6.01.7601.17514 AudioRecorder WAV Dest,0x00200000,0,0,WavDest.dll, AudioRecorder Wave Form,0x00200000,0,0,WavDest.dll, SoundRecorder Null Renderer,0x00200000,0,0,WavDest.dll, Infinite Pin Tee Filter,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.06.7601.17514 Enhanced Video Renderer,0x00200000,1,0,evr.dll,6.01.7601.17514 BDA MPEG2 Transport Information Filter,0x00200000,2,0,psisrndr.ax,6.06.7601.17669 MPEG Video Decoder,0x40000001,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713 WDM Streaming Tee/Splitter Devices: Tee/Sink-to-Sink Converter,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7601.17514 Video Compressors: WMVideo8 Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,wmvxencd.dll,6.01.7600.16385 WMVideo9 Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,wmvencod.dll,6.01.7600.16385 MSScreen 9 encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,wmvsencd.dll,6.01.7600.16385 DV Video Encoder,0x00200000,0,0,qdv.dll,6.06.7601.17514 MJPEG Compressor,0x00200000,0,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713 Cinepak Codec by Radius,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.06.7601.17514 Intel IYUV codec,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.06.7601.17514 Intel IYUV codec,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.06.7601.17514 Microsoft RLE,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.06.7601.17514 Microsoft Video 1,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.06.7601.17514 VP60® Simple Profile ,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.06.7601.17514 VP61® Advanced Profile,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.06.7601.17514 Audio Compressors: WM Speech Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,WMSPDMOE.DLL,6.01.7600.16385 WMAudio Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,WMADMOE.DLL,6.01.7600.16385 IMA ADPCM,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713 PCM,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713 Microsoft ADPCM,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713 GSM 6.10,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713 CCITT A-Law,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713 CCITT u-Law,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713 MPEG Layer-3,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713 Audio Capture Sources: Microphone (Realtek High Defini,0x00200000,0,0,qcap.dll,6.06.7601.17514 XSplitBroadcaster,0x00200000,0,1,VHMediaCOM.dll,2.00.0000.0209 PBDA CP Filters: PBDA DTFilter,0x00600000,1,1,CPFilters.dll,6.06.7601.17528 PBDA ETFilter,0x00200000,0,0,CPFilters.dll,6.06.7601.17528 PBDA PTFilter,0x00200000,0,0,CPFilters.dll,6.06.7601.17528 Midi Renderers: Default MidiOut Device,0x00800000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713 Microsoft GS Wavetable Synth,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713 WDM Streaming Capture Devices: Realtek HD Audio CD input,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7601.17514 Realtek HD Audio Line input,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7601.17514 Realtek HD Audio Mic input,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7601.17514 Realtek HD Audio Stereo input,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7601.17514 Video Camera ,0x00200000,1,2,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7601.17514 WDM Streaming Rendering Devices: Realtek HD Audio output,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7601.17514 Realtek HDA SPDIF Out,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7601.17514 BDA Network Providers: Microsoft ATSC Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,6.06.7601.17514 Microsoft DVBC Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,6.06.7601.17514 Microsoft DVBS Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,6.06.7601.17514 Microsoft DVBT Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,6.06.7601.17514 Microsoft Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSNP.ax,6.06.7601.17514 Video Capture Sources: Video Camera ,0x00200000,1,2,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7601.17514 XSplitBroadcaster,0x00200000,0,1,VHMediaCOM.dll,2.00.0000.0209 Multi-Instance Capable VBI Codecs: VBI Codec,0x00600000,1,4,VBICodec.ax,6.06.7601.17514 BDA Transport Information Renderers: BDA MPEG2 Transport Information Filter,0x00600000,2,0,psisrndr.ax,6.06.7601.17669 MPEG-2 Sections and Tables,0x00600000,1,0,Mpeg2Data.ax,6.06.7601.17514 BDA CP/CA Filters: Decrypt/Tag,0x00600000,1,1,EncDec.dll,6.06.7601.17708 Encrypt/Tag,0x00200000,0,0,EncDec.dll,6.06.7601.17708 PTFilter,0x00200000,0,0,EncDec.dll,6.06.7601.17708 XDS Codec,0x00200000,0,0,EncDec.dll,6.06.7601.17708 WDM Streaming Communication Transforms: Tee/Sink-to-Sink Converter,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7601.17514 Audio Renderers: Speakers (Realtek High Definiti,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713 Default DirectSound Device,0x00800000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713 Default WaveOut Device,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713 DirectSound: Realtek Digital Output (Realtek High Definition Audio),0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713 DirectSound: Speakers (Realtek High Definition Audio),0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713 Realtek Digital Output (Realtek,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713 --------------- EVR Power Information --------------- Current Setting: {5C67A112-A4C9-483F-B4A7-1D473BECAFDC} (Quality) Quality Flags: 2576 Enabled: Force throttling Allow half deinterlace Allow scaling Decode Power Usage: 100 Balanced Flags: 1424 Enabled: Force throttling Allow batching Force half deinterlace Force scaling Decode Power Usage: 50 PowerFlags: 1424 Enabled: Force throttling Allow batching Force half deinterlace Force scaling Decode Power Usage: 0Datresto6 Aug 18, 2013
Aug 18, 2013 Roku at hotel on wifi issues So, in a hotel in florida that has wifi. Problem is once you connect to wifi their is a webpage that pops up and you have to login on in order to get out to the net. In the past i have used either the Device Mgr -->configure network adapter tab and changed my network address to spoof my rokus and get it authenticated, apparently that feature has recently been blocked by windows 7 and windows 8 (the two OS i have available to me here.) I have tried using third party apps such as smac and tmac to spoof the address but none of them are able to do it successfully. I tried to even spoof it in the registry, but that was not successful as well. Maybe i was not in the right registry string, pretty sure I was though. Last night i downloaded connectify and used to to broadcast my laptops connection to the hotel wifi to my roku and we were able to watch netflix for about 4-5 hours. Then in the middle of a movie, the connection dropped. I have power cycled everything multiple times, and now I cannot get any devices to successfully get out to the internet using the connectify connection. I called the Company that provides wireless to the hotel, they say they don't have the ability to bypass my rokus mac address to get it past the auth page. Does anyone have any experience with mac address spoofing using windows 8? This is NOT ILLEGAL, as the netflix service that I am trying to access is not blocked by the hotels wifi, I just cannot get past the 2nd level of security because roku does not have a web browser built into it. Open to suggestions or anyone that has experience with this. I think maybe they turned on port security which prohibited my laptop from serving out IPs to other devices to get out to the net. Not sure if there is some hardware. I can purchase to do mac spoofing like a usb nic. I have 2 laptops win 8 AND win 7, android gs4, iphone, ipad2 at my disposal to get this done if there are apps for one of those devices. Ipad2 is jailbroken. Let me know if you have any input.Bullzeyee0 Aug 18, 2013
Aug 18, 2013 Building a desktop for the first time-Advice? Hello, I'm attempting to build a computer for the first time. I've been doing lots of reading everywhere but it's kind of overwhelming, so I'm looking for help. Here is what I have so far: CPU: i3 3220 (1155) ((120$)) Mobo: HDD: 1TB SATA ((70$)) SSD: 64gb ((80$)) RAM: 4gb ((35$)) GPU: PSU: SeaSonic S1211 520W Bronze ((65$)) 1920x1080 Moniter ((130$)) Gaming Mouse ((70$)) Gaming Keyboard ((1??$)) Case ((70$)) Ideally I'm looking to spend no more than 700$ not counting peripherals. I'd also like to allow room for future upgrades, and to be able to play MOP WoW on good or high with 50+ framerate. (Right now I get 10 on low.. lol..) I'm really quite clueless as to how to compare and decide on Mother Boards and GPUs.. Some help in that area would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!Yugami9 Aug 18, 2013
Aug 18, 2013 Getting a Z87 K-series chip? Mobo dont matter http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yeuJAOVRoA0 I've been preaching this for along time. The difference between a 80 dollar AM3+ 970 board and a 250 dollar board for overclocking is pretty much nonexistent. Same with an ASrock Extreme 4 and an Formula V. Unless you're going well beyond general enthusiast level, your chip will define your overclocking. This applies VERY MUCH to Z87 where the VRM controller is now on the CPU die. Unless you're doing VERY high end water cooling or LN every board pretty much OC's within margin of error probably up to 5.0GHz (Good luck w/o some serious cooling). This is why I always say buy what you need don't over spend on a board. Do you need killer NIC and 7.1 Audio? Get a GD65 Gaming board then. Do you need SLI/Xfire? A 990 board from AMD will be your choice rather than 970 prolly. I mean yes there's a few differences especially in older designs with power phases, but to reach 4.5GHz on an FX-8350 or I5/I7 on LGA 1155/1150 can be done on boards in the 120 dollar range all day, and in case of AMD 80-100 dollar range. So get the features you need your board shouldn't cost 400 dollars when your entire budget is 1 grand.Stephí2 Aug 18, 2013
Aug 18, 2013 new wow computer my 8800 gt finally died so it's time to get a new computer. i'm not really tech savy so after searching the net i've put something together and now i'm looking for a critique of my build. i pretty much just use this computer for gaming. i don't fps but i do play wow, gw2, and maybe ff14. couple questions is the cooler enough for the video card? do i really need a 780 or would a 770 save me some dollars and give nearly the same performance? is the power supply too much for the build? my budget isn't set in stone but if i can trim the fat on stuff i don't need i'd be fine with that. PCPartPicker part list: http://ca.pcpartpicker.com/p/1sQ3q CPU: Intel Core i5-4670K 3.4GHz Quad-Core Processor ($239.99 @ NCIX) CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO 82.9 CFM Sleeve Bearing CPU Cooler ($31.06 @ DirectCanada) Motherboard: Asus Z87-A ATX LGA1150 Motherboard ($139.99 @ NCIX) Memory: Corsair Vengeance 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory ($69.99 @ Memory Express) Storage: Samsung 840 Pro Series 128GB 2.5" Solid State Disk ($137.46 @ DirectCanada) Storage: Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive ($84.99 @ Canada Computers) Video Card: EVGA GeForce GTX 780 3GB Video Card ($668.12 @ Newegg Canada) Case: Fractal Design Define R4 (Titanium Grey) ATX Mid Tower Case ($109.99 @ Memory Express) Power Supply: Corsair Builder 750W 80 PLUS Bronze Certified ATX12V / EPS12V Power Supply ($84.99 @ Memory Express) Optical Drive: Asus BC-12B1ST/BLK/B/AS Blu-Ray Reader, DVD/CD Writer ($56.90 @ DirectCanada) Operating System: Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium SP1 (OEM) (64-bit) ($97.99 @ NCIX) Total: $1721.47 (Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available.) (Generated by PCPartPicker 2013-08-16 22:44 EDT-0400)Kreepo6 Aug 18, 2013
Aug 18, 2013 My Weakest Link! So, I'm looking to make some upgrades to my computer and I'm trying to eliminate the weaker portions of my hardware so I can increase FPS. My Pc: http://www.microcenter.com/product/400615/X8500_Desktop_Computer Things I want to replace immediately: - Graphics Card - Power Supply - Windows 8 If you guys could list some alternatives, or find other parts that could use an upgrade, please list them!Reziark3 Aug 18, 2013