Movies, TV and Entertainment

Oct 17 Stargate Go'auld System Lords Anyone agree that Stargate SG1 would have been better if Apophis and Sokar's hosts went through some transfiguration right before just as Ra's did? When Ra realized he was about to be killed he glowed before revealing his Alien true form. Can you imagine Sokar's host body revealing himself with the same glow as Ra as an Unas(the species of his previous host) as he gave his final roar? Can you imagine Apophis's body revealing himself with the Ra Death-Glow to be in the same wounded state he was in while a slave(of Sokar) during his own final roar? If the Show Makers did that there it would have smoothed out the inconsistencies between the TV Show and Movie!Yvenathilm0 Oct 17
Oct 15 Any JoJo Fans in Here? How do you feel about part 5? The opening, ending, animation, and most importantly, the poses?Arlifrex1 Oct 15
Oct 11 The last movie that truly made you laugh? So what's the last movie that really made you laugh? I don't mean a little dainty chuckling grin but a full on belly bustin' guffaw. I watched Hotel Transylvania 3 last night for the first time and there were so many moments that made me just lose it. I totally did not expect to find it as funny as I did! So how about you?Woodspath2 Oct 11
Oct 10 Strange sports day Yesterday, Oct 8th, the following happened in pro sports: 1. Cleveland lost to Houston in the MLB playoff, they are eliminated. 2. Atlanta lost to L.A, they are eliminated. 3. In the NFL, Washington got slaughtered by New Orleans. So the Indians, the Braves, and the Redskins all got thrashed..... On Columbus day.Aarschott1 Oct 10
Oct 10 What’s everyone’s favorite metal ? What metal genres/bands is everyone feeling these days?Daveyhavok150 Oct 10
Oct 10 Is Austin Matthews Human? Not even a leafs fan but in awe of this lad. When I was his age I was drinking everclear with kool aid mix and making a fool of myself in frathouse basements and this kid is running the NHL. Crazy stuff Edit: posing from phone I meant to put Auston but it autocorrectedSlimeseason0 Oct 10
Oct 10 So in my dream In my dream I was singing to a top 40 song on the radio. The song was super cool and in the dream I sang along with it. It was a really cool rock song. I woke up and was singing the song but by lunch I forgot the tune and the lyrics. I am thinking this is how real singer do it sometimes. Next time I will write the song down.Dexterdead0 Oct 10
Oct 9 Memes/Vines/Silly Video Thread! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MBl4k0daoP4 I'll start us off!Zurianna0 Oct 9
Oct 9 Tha Carter V on repeat Thank you Weezy F babyOmashu1 Oct 9
Oct 9 Venom Review Rotten Tomatoes was overboard with their review Coming from a Venom fan I really enjoyed it. Tom Hardy was the perfect actor and Venom was amazing including bad !@# fights scenes and hilarious conversations between Hardy and Venom. The 2 cons are it took a while for venom to show up and the Villain was kinda your average Bad guy. Still awesome though 7.8/10Meradox5 Oct 9
Oct 9 Google + I don't know and kind of doubt google+ is a big deal with many here, but I enjoyed a few collections there.. anyway, it has died.Kendamd0 Oct 9
Oct 8 Just watched Solo: a Star Wars story And I honestly hated it. I went in with a fresh clean opinion. I let all the toxic hate I heard about it slide off and when I felt ready to enjoy a Star Wars movie I popped it in when it came out. Let me give you some reasons why I disliked it. L3: wow first of all this character was the worse character I’ve ever seen in a movie. Idk if it’s the voice or the attitude (definitely both) but this character made me HATE every scene it appeared in. There was no reason to make that THING the falcons navigator. Lando: I felt he was awesome. Besides the L3 relationship which felt like a rpers bad fan fic head canon. There was no need for his relationship. Period and ruin another character. Thanks. Han: was surprised I enjoyed the actor playing Han. However his character never felt “dirty” or a “scoundrel”. He just felt like normal dude whom was failing. That’s it. Chewy: Best character. Nuff said. Qi’ra: interesting and enjoyable. Harrison’s red neck character: garbage didn’t care. Main villain: who? Idk. Whoever it was didn’t make an impact for me to remember. Nest: Kyle Ren 2.0 Spoilers: Maul: why? Him being around was as pointless as him showing off his ligjtsaber. I do love how Qi’ra and Han just so happen to meet up in the one place where Han just happened to be free from the empire. So convenient.Soulslayer13 Oct 8
Oct 8 Jack Ryan- Thoughts? Just started the Amazon series, love it so far. I keep waiting for Jack Ryan to go back to selling paper for Dunder Mifflin. I think it was "Funny or Die" that did an amazing mixup between the Office scenes and the Jack Ryan trailer, if you are a fan of either I would recommend looking it up! Anyone watch the show and have some thoughts?Jimhalpert4 Oct 8
Oct 8 Trench - Twenty one pilots This album is really pretty. It touches on mental illness, suicide, and grief. All of their videos have created lore/universe. My favorite song off the album is Leave The City. Anyone else listen at all?Chipper1 Oct 8
Oct 7 Anyone watching McGregor vs Khabib tonight? Any predictions?Pappapump10 Oct 7
Oct 6 Stan Loona Stan Talent https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uR2GNipmkxUVickivale2 Oct 6
Oct 5 Hockey is back Are you guys pumped for the NHL season? The East is going to be an absolute dogfight this year. Anyone got a favorite teamSlimeseason114 Oct 5
Oct 4 I finally watched Star Wars: The Last Jedi And it was terrible. How the hell did it get 93% Rotten Tomatoes score? (it's 48% user score and I'm not even sure how it rated that either)? What a horrible movie. :pOnoswun41 Oct 4
Oct 4 In Soviet Russia, Star Wars bots MC you I'm a SW fan, like many of you. I see the recent viritol against TFW, TLJ and "Soylo" with mild amusement and a lot of concern. I convinced by best friend to go see "Soylo" and we both came out thinking there wasn't too much soy in it. So we had long long discussions about why recently a we are all traversing down this dark past. I'm defiantly not white knight the franchise, I definitely don't agree with certain treatment that was given to the franchise in many areas, Rey, Luke, Mary Poppins Leia... But outside those legitimate (??) concerns all the rest like boycotting Solo, treatment of certain cast members, are real grievances? Or have we been MC'ed off the proverbial cliff by some sneaky sneks? Hmm? I'm thinking that Soy latte you ordered is actually full cream milk... https://www.theage.com.au/entertainment/movies/study-reveals-star-wars-the-last-jedi-backlash-was-fuelled-by-russian-bots-20181003-p507g9.htmlIllegal1 Oct 4
Oct 3 Anyone else feels bad... That Ben Affleck is no longer gonna be Batman?Shadøw15 Oct 3
Oct 3 Blizzcon ticket Hey guys, I bought my buddies ticket for Blizzcon and he hasn't received an email yet for the physical ticket. I got mine about a month ago (mine was first round, his was second). We checked his email and all, he has the pdf document but, no physical ticket print out yet. Anyone have an idea if the round 2 tickets are sent out at a different time or, if it's a system glitch? Thanks!Morowind0 Oct 3
Oct 3 The Dragon Prince, pretty good I just streamed this thing non stop, well if you could call 9 "22 minute episodes, streaming non-stop." I was kind of like watching a movie, in a way. I really liked the kind of anime style of it, while seeming more fast paced than anime stuff I was used to watching back in the day. The look of it is pretty amazing. I found it really entertaining to watch!Kypookins4 Oct 3
Oct 2 "I'm not going to die here" -Mark Watney I'm not going to die here. https://vimeo.com/292372879 (Original video was taken down by copyright, re-posted without 'The Martian' tag, and without quote) The MartianDemtros1 Oct 2
Oct 2 Overlord season 3 finale, thoughts?(spoilers) I never read the light novel so I only know what's happened in the anime thus far, and as expected Ainz won easily, I have much respect for Gazef after refusing to back down despite the promise of everyone being able to live. He fought based on true honor till the end, for the future of his kingdom. RIP Gazef. The "act" between Momon and fake Ainz(Pandora) was genius too, now no one can possibly claim they are the same person except the handful of people who know it already. I'm also very excited to see if that sword has more power that Brain can bring out and eventually harm Ainz with. It was another great finale as the previous 2 seasons have been, it topped the other 2 as well 10/10Sinelus0 Oct 2
Oct 2 Attack on Titan!!! What an amazing show!!!, but can someone tell me where I can read the Magna online pretty plz and thank yaJustcold7 Oct 2
Oct 1 Could this be the new face of TV? Companies are always looking for an edge in the market. What if a company hosted remixes of older content to some pretty nice beats for an alternative form of entertainment. Please take a look at this twitch video for an idea of what i'm talking about. It's called Timeline 45, and it may very well be a small glimpse into what could be our future. https://www.twitch.tv/videos/257021620Meiyou0 Oct 1
Sep 28 Metallica Fans? If interested, I have some videos from my old Metallica Tribute Band (the one that Metallica showed up to and played WITH us!). Just converted it from old VHS to DVD. Here's the link if you want to give your $0.02 on how close to the original we were and yes, I am looking for honest feedback. Hopefully Blizz is OK with this: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCriXwSrIQnFmc1YntTbX6xgLothlòria14 Sep 28
Sep 27 Captain Marvel 1st look https://www.cnet.com/news/captain-marvel-carol-danvers-first-look-mcu-female-superhero-film/ I have bad feeling about this one I have some feeling this could be start of SJW for marvel.Ghaghzull11 Sep 27
Sep 27 3D Prints of WOW models! Hey I am trying to find a way to obtain a 3D print of Blizzards in game Durotan, Grommash, and my very DK. I know there is Figure prints but I think they may have gone out of business. I was curious if there was any information out there on; if its possible, legal, and WHY ARE YOU NOT DOING IT.......thanksTodesfaust4 Sep 27
Sep 26 Theatre Play: The Lonely Hunter KelThuzad Entertainment Presents, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lf_woJBDU4A&t=832s This is a theatre style play that I perform live on Saturdays at 8pm server time on Kel'Thuzad. The play is called, "The Lonely Hunter". A new part releases each Saturday. I will be doing various forms of entertainment so please join my community and I really hope you enjoy. Thank you all!Mentalistic0 Sep 26
Sep 26 Theatre play - The Lonely Hunter https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lf_woJBDU4A&t=832s This a play I perform on Kel'Thuzad at 8p.m server time on Saturdays. This video is an edited version of Part 1 and 2. A new part releases every Saturday. Please give me some support and I hope you all enjoy this. :)Mentalistic0 Sep 26
Sep 23 Crash Test Dummies. The song writer was asking for stories that gave a sense of wonder. So I gave a story that really did happen to me and I was with this kid back in the day waiting for the bus to pick us up and I started laughing and the kid looked at me and I pointed at the kid getting out of the car to the bus with pure white hair and he started to hit and punch me. Stop laughing at my friend! He got the hair when he was hit in a car accident. This happened in Euless Texas.Inachu1 Sep 23
Sep 22 My Books finally out! "Sage" https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0692193979?pf_rd_p=d1f45e03-8b73-4c9a-9beb-4819111bef9a&pf_rd_r=4NJC3Y03QME8BJ3MYV4T&tag=viglink20461-20 "There existed one man who was destined to protect us from the vile evils that plague these lands. We join Leon the Sage on his epic journey through foreign lands where he battles terrifying creatures, slays fierce demons and protects the lives of the innocent people. Leon's story brings us tales of magic and his ongoing battle to bring justice. Along the way, he befriends the most unlikely people including an assassin woman who attempts to kill him, a beautiful vampiress who may or may not be looking for a snack, and the young prince, Cyrus, who challenges his every step. While friendships and romances grow along the way, threats arise around every corner to shake their strengths and their bonds. Through near death experiences, assassination attempts, the undead, creepy monsters, as well as all the food Leon could possibly eat, these adventurers keep pushing forward and looking for new ways to test and strengthen the heroes’ abilities while also trying to learn who and what Leon truly is. Though Leon doesn't remember much of his past, he knows there's a little voice that keeps telling him to pursue his destiny no matter the cost. But what will it take for them to fulfill their quest? Will they ever find Niztin and will he have all the answers that they seek?" If the price is too much, here's the Kindle version: https://www.amazon.com/Sage-Mike-Frassetti-ebook/dp/B07HGMDRZM/ref=sr_1_8?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1537500899&sr=1-8&keywords=Sage&refinements=p_n_publication_date%3A1250226011 Definitely take a look, share and if you buy it, leave a review and lemme know whatcha think. It's been a long time coming, now for the fun part of promoting it. Enjoy! RogueLéón2 Sep 22
Sep 22 Biggest loss, George Michael, Prince or MJ? Come on guys.....these are legends!!Saline144 Sep 22
Sep 21 Bagpipes Techno WTF!? GG. Came across this song last night. It's very catchy once you get into it. Attempt to listen to the whole thing, and your welcome. Bagpipes Techno WTF!? GG. The Sidh - Iridium https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=amJ_WLmOKS0 Vvarleader1 Sep 21
Sep 21 We need Ring vs the Nun Crossover Any of you watched the Nun or at least(like myself) watched the Trailers and read summaries? Do any of you agree that the villain of Valak should go up against Samara Morgan from the Ring? We already heard of Sadako vs Kayako so a Samara vs Valak would be interesting especially if it were Canon to both the American Ring Universe and the Conjuring Universe. For instance we can have Samara still possessing the body of Julia(like she did at the end of the Rings), still be plotting unrelenting vengeance against the Race of Humans that spawned her abusive Adoptive Parents as well as that Insane Asylum and reveal that Valak is the voice that told Samara's mother to drown Samara as apart of Valak's evil schemes thus giving Samara reason to target him. We know that Samara's mother's claim that Samara was the daughter of a Water Demon was wrong(she was the daughter of a lustful Priest) so having the voices demanding that Samara be drowned as a baby come from a less reputable source should be expected as well. Samara's birth has ties to the Catholic Church so Valak can easily use his Nun form against Samara while using her fear of water to terrorize her in every confrontation. What do you think of this idea? Is it good or bad?Yvenathilm0 Sep 21
Sep 20 Are you guys excited Are you guys excited for Lil Pump's new album Harverd Dropout?Baltharn4 Sep 20
Sep 19 The Warcraft movie we deserve... So, with Henry Cavill out as Superman, and in as Geralt, it seems the tide is turning for video games in cinema. Could we maybe look at this as an opportunity to get talented actors (perhaps Cavill himself) who are passionate about the source material, and writers who value the integrity of the narrative and rich world that exists in the Warcraft universe? The story is already written, a story that would broadly appeal to western audiences, would be easily accessible for non-WoW players, and satisfying for the WoW community to see depicted. Warcraft: Arthas.Tyyrus4 Sep 19
Sep 18 Kacey's List Of Music This is a list of Kacey's favourite music :D What is everyone else's favourite music? I love metal of all kinds with some punk rock mixed in! # - 1349 - +44 - 311 - 3 Doors Down A - AC/DC - Accept - Adrenaline Mob - Alestorm - Alice Cooper - All That Remains - Amon Amarth - Acolyte - Annihilator - Anthrax - Arch Enemy - As I Lay Dying - Audioslave [Not metal but still a good band :)] - Avenged Sevenfold - Aerosmith - AFI - Anvil - Axenstar - Architects - Avatar - Anti Flag - As Blood Runs Black - Acheron - Anciients - Asking Alexandria - Angeles - Anshelm - Angelus Apatrida - Amorphis - Annominus - Alien Weaponry - ASG - At The Gates - Aboleth - A Silent Truth - Airbourne - After Bridge - Aeges - Ateyu - Anti-Mortem B - Bad Religion [Punk Rock :D] - Baroness - Beartooth - Behemoth - Black Label Society - Black Sabbath [Duh] - Black Veil Brides - Blood Ceremony - Bolt Thrower - Bon Jovi - Bullet For My Valentine - Blackmores Night - Bad Wolves - Bleeding Through - Blue Oyster Cult - Between The Buried And Me - Buckcherry - Black Majesty - Bury Tomorrow - Blackstone Cherry - Beneath The Silence - Bleed From Within - Brymir - Barren Earth - Burn The Priest - Between Oceans - Bad Company - Bloodhound Gang - Black Tide - Billy Talent - Black Stone Cherry - Black 'N' Blue C - Children Of Bodom - The Casualities - Crossfaith - Cranius [For his WoW themed music] - Cane Hill - Celesty - Cyronic Temple - Code Orange - coldrain [The band spells it with little letters o.o] - Celldweller - Crystal Eyes - Capathian Forest - Converge - Clutch - Creedance Clearwater Revival - Chevelle D - Death - Deep Purple [Ritchie Blackmore :D] - Deftones [They suck live though] - DevilDriver - Dio [The god of metal] - Dionyus - Disturbed - Doro - Dream Evil - Dragonland - Dreamtale - A Day To Remember - DED - Demon Hunter - Derdian - Dragonland - Dreamtale - Dimmu Borgir - Disembodied - Destroyer 666 - Death Alley - Downplay - Dropkick Murphys - D.R.I. - Dark Funeral - Damjan Mravunac - Drown This City - Dead Girls Academy - Deceptic - Disco Ensemble - Disco Risque - Drowning Pool E - Elf [Dio!] - Entombed - Exodus - The Exploited - Electric Wizzard - Excalion - Escape The Fate - Equilibrium - Eternal Champion - Emperor - Evil Drive - Engel - Elvenking - Eagles Of Death Metal F - Fall Of Humanity - Fallujah - Five Finger Death Punch - For All Eternity - From Ashes To New - Fairyland - Fight The Fade - Fear Factory - Fiends - Follow The Cipher - Fragments Of Unbecoming - Finger Eleven - Falconer G - Godsmack - Greyhaven - Gojira - Guns N' Roses - Glasslands - Gorgoroth - Gruesome - Ghost - Gus G - Green Jelly - Grimmer - GroundCulture - Gozu - Gravemind H - Halestorm - Hammerfall - Hatebreed - The Haunted - Havok - Helloween - High On Fire - Holy Moses - Holy Grail - HELLYEAH - Human Fortress - Heave Blood And Die - Hardcore Superstar - Heaven & Hell - He Is Legend - Haste The Day I - I Prevail - Iced Earth - Immortal - In Solitude - In Flames - Iron Maiden - In This Moment - InVisions - Iron Fire - Iron Mask - Iron Reagen - Issa - It Dies Today - Iron Saviour J - Jorn - Judas Priest - Joan Jett - Jet Liar - Jonathan Davis - John Denver - Jay Ray - Jimmy Eat World K - Kataklysm - Killswitch Engae - KISS - Khemmis - Korn - Kreator - Krokus [Best Rock 'n' Roll] - Kyng - Kyuss - Kobra And The Lotus - Kalmah - Kamelot - Kvelertak - Kill The Kong L - Lamb Of God - Last In Line [This band has some of Dio's bandmates] - Lich King [Thrash metal, with an epic name!] - Light The Fire - Light The Torch - Lords Of Black [Lead singer Ronnie Romero sounds like Dio] - Lynch Mob - Lakeshore - Limp Bizkit - Leaves' Eyes - LIMBS - Lizzy Borden - Levels - LANDMVRKS - Lordi - Luca Turilli - Lynyrd Skynrd - Lost Society M - Manowar - Machine Head - Marliyn Manson - Mastodon - Megadeth - Metal Allegiance [They do cover songs] - Metallica [Duh] - Motley Crue [Dr Feel Goooood] - Motorhead - Mudvayne - Miss May I - Motionless In White - Magic Kingdom - Maestrick - Myles Kennedy - MØL - Mustach - Micawber - Medieval Steel - Mystic-Force - Motorjesus N - Napalm Death - Night Demon - Nile - No Connection - Novelists - Nothing More - Nightwish - Ninth Circle - Nostradameus - Nale - Nekrogoblikon - Nervosa - Norther O - The Offspring - Onslaught - Orchards - Overkill - Ozzy Osbourne [Duh] - Of Mice & Men - Orden Ogan - Odd Palace - Orbit Culture - Of Virtue - Our Hollow, Our Home P - Pantera - Papa Roach - Polaris - Power Quest [one of my favs] - Prophets Of Rage - Parkway Drive - A Perfect Circle - Primus - Poison - Plague Vendor - Pop Evil - Powerwolf - Putrid Pile - Palm Reader - Primordial - Primal Fear - P.O.D. - Pixel Perfect - Phil Colen - Puddle Of Mud Q - Queensryche [Duh] R - Rainbow [New lead singer = Ronnie Romero = Dio's Voice] - Rancid - Ratt - Rings Of Saturn - Rob Zombie - Rhapsody - Rammstein - Rhino Bucket - Rough Cut - RVIVR - Ross The Boss - Raven Black - Rhapsody Of Fire - Rivers Of Nihil - Rage - Running Wild - Red Fang - Royal Republic - Rise Against - Rev Theory - Rage - REO Speedwagon S - Sabaton - Saxon - Senses Fail [some punk rock] - Sevendust - Sick Puppies - Simple Plan - SLAYER - Sleep - Shields - Slipknot [Duh] - Snow Patrol - Social Distortion - Sodom - Shokran - Soil - Speaking With Ghosts - Steve Jones - Stone Sour - Shinedown - Stick To Your Guns - Suicide Silence - Seether - Savage Circus - Slash - Secret Sphere - Sacrificed Alliance - SikTh - September Sky - Serj Tankian - Sacred Reich - Suffocation - Scar Symmetry - Sirenia - Slugdge - Stephen Pearcy - Steel Attack - SoulFallen - Sons Of Apollo - Starset - Skogen - Soilwork - Shadows Of Intent - Skindred - Sandberg - Sink This Ship - Septic Tank - Symphonity - Skid Row - Smoke Below T - Testament - Toxic Holocaust - Trivium - Type O Negative - Three Days Grace - Tribulation - Thy Majestie - THE FEVER 333 - Twilightning - Tengger Calvary - TesseracT - The Dead Daises - Turisas - The Ocean - Tool - Turmion Kallot - Tristania - TRC - The Raven Age - Twitching Tongues - Tankard - Truckfighters - The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus - The Nearly Deads - Tremonti - The Sword - Thin Lizzy - Trapt - The Blasters - The Vaughan Brothers - The Silver Shine - The Gaslight Anthem U - Underoath - Unleash The Archers - Unprocessed V - Vader - Van Halen - Vault Of Valor - Vital Remains - Vision Divine - Vanden Plas - VENUES - Valis Ablaze - Vixen - Vince Thrill W - W.A.S.P. - Warbringer - Warlock - White Zombie - Witchcraft - We Came As Romans - Wintersun - Wolf King - Whitechapel - Warlord - Winger - Wovenwar - Wolfmother - Work Of Art X Y - Yellowcard - YOB Z - Zeal & ArdorKaceys106 Sep 18
Sep 18 2018 concerts! What are the best shows you've been to this year? What do you have coming up you're excited for? It's been a pretty slow year for concerts for me this year, especially compared to the past few years. So far I've been to Montebello Rockfest this year in Montebello, Quebec, (an amazing weekend where I saw bands such as Flogging Molly, Dropkick Murphys, Dimmu Borgir, Prophets of Rage, Stone Temple Pilots, and Steel Panther), and Foo Fighters in Toronto a few weeks later. However, three weeks from today I'm gonna see Gorillaz in Toronto, whom I've wanted to see for 17 years, so I'm absurdly excited for that. Share your concert experiences this year!Stylo1 Sep 18
Sep 17 Whats your favorite vampire movie? My favorite is The Lost Boys. Also I just love Marko, he is my favorite character from that movie.Cindariel20 Sep 17
Sep 14 Unpopular opnion:starwars prequel movies phantom menace attack of the clones the revenge of the sith were all great movies better than the force awakens and especially the last jedi I'll never understand why they get so much hate........... On the other hand I will say Rogue one easily beats them all.Baldär34 Sep 14
Sep 14 Anyone Know Song Name? Method Stream Hey Everyone! I was watching Snutz do Mythic Uldir and this song came on. I will link a twitch clip to listen to. If someone could tell me the song name I would appreciate it! Thank you! https://clips.twitch.tv/QuaintHotStapleAllenHuhuCloze1 Sep 14
Sep 13 The Federation in Star Trek is evil!! I would like to say that the Federation of Planets in Star Trek is a very evil organisation. This is not surprising considering that it was meant to be this ideal version of the United Nations. They are presented as the good guys, but in reality they are evil and this is why... 1-They violated their own Prime Directive on countless occasions. Even Picard violated it several times. Hypocrites. 2-They criticise the Borg for wanting to assimilate others into their collective, yet as we are seeing in Star Trek Discovery that's exactly what Starfleet is trying to do to the Klingons. 3-Sisko himself in DS9 from memory orchestrated a false-flag attack to manipulate the Romulans into war with the Dominion. And let's not forget Starfleet's response to the Dominion was trying to commit genocide against the Founders. anyone agree that the Federation is evil?Elae15 Sep 13
Sep 11 New Madoka Magica Anime! https://twitter.com/pKjd/status/1035860411730472960?s=19 Madoka Magica is getting a new Anime! Interestingly enough it is based on a mobile game where everyone is in a city where Magical Girls instead of transforming into full Witches manifest their Witch Corruption outside their Human Body as Doppels without breaking their Soul Gems' outer layers(leaving only Grief Seeds to serve as the base of the Witch). The Witch Transformation is basically the same as what happens when a Human gets turned into a Monster via Evil Nut(Monster manifests out of Human body and reverts back into Human when defeated) except the Witch manifests from a Soul Gem and Soul Gems' outer layers don't permit a Witch's body to manifest so the outer layers are broken off leaving only the Grief Seed. Doppels are clearly a means of bypassing the Soul Gem's outer layers thus allowing the Magical Girl to continue controlling her body when the Witch form manifests. Of course the Witch form's connection to the center of the Soul is weakened due to the Soul Gem's outer layers and dies shortly after leaving the Magical Girl with a clean Soul Gem. A pity Homura never knew of Doppels or she probably would have got a Magical Girl to contract in her home city to make certain every Magical Girl in said city had a means of manifesting Witch Corruption in Doppel form without breaking their Soul Gem's outer layer! It is also a pity Homura never considered spying closely enough to cut into Mami's conversation with Sayaka on her choice of wish(to heal the object of her crush) by asking Mami that considering she healed Kyubey why isn't she volunteering her Soul Gem for healing Sayaka's crush's hand since she didn't want Sayaka to make a Wish that was intended to make her crush indebted to her? Sayaka and Mami might take Homura's Armor Piercing Question as a mocking taunt yet it would spare Sayaka from suffering even if she does become a Magical Girl somewhere down the line(as she would have already seen how neglectful her crush is by then). Such a shame Homura didn't know about the advantages she could have exploited... Let's hope there are more than one Homura time traveling so that we could have one with better knowledge to use than the one from the Main Series.Yvenathilm2 Sep 11
Sep 11 Hereditary For those who've seen this movie, what are your thoughts on it?Woodspath4 Sep 11
Sep 8 Mobile Audio Fans? Primarily SQ/SQL? Not SPL ( maybe in my younger days 88') Would like discuss if others enjoy the hobby.Denslow1 Sep 8
Sep 8 Can' t believe Burt Reynolds died. Just wow...I grew up in the 80s so this is just crazy to me. Smoky and the bandit, man!!!Jatook55 Sep 8
Sep 7 You are like cinnamon! I don't know how many of you have seen the recent Bad Lip Reading YouTube video, Hostiles on the Hill. https://youtu.be/JRAOdRq-1lw I was wondering if anyone could think of something similar with WoW cinematics?Amaer1 Sep 7
Sep 7 Went see "Searching!" ... So I first saw the trailer, it seemed like a promising story. Involving a bit of actual daily life, all the modern aspect of the computer and everyday life aspect, such as facebook, texting, skype, face time. I mean I get it, it is based off an actual story. But the god dam entire movie is filmed up close computer screens and we could see HD pixels up close the entire time. It was bad, actual scenes would have been better. 100% of the movie is screen records, I did not like that.Emeraldas1 Sep 7