Movies, TV and Entertainment

Oct 25 Climate change I think everyone agrees that the weather changes. So why do politicians bring up climate change so often?Beefgordita6 Oct 25
Oct 25 Giving Streaming a go. (Online) Hey all. I used to stream Diablo 3 back in the day, and have decided to try to get back into the streaming scene. My gameplay isn't the best, but I will try my best to entertain, and take constructive criticism at the same time.. If you would like to join me, I can be found at www.twitch.tv/Gimpzorgaming. If you stop by, please mention that you are from the forums. Thanks in advance, ~GimpzorGimpzor13 Oct 25
Oct 24 Westworld If you're not watching this show, check it out. It's really interesting. Many philosophical themes. Great actors and a great story; so far anyway.Zsigmond3 Oct 24
Oct 24 Your earliest memory? How far back can you remember your life and what were you doing around that time? Earliest memory I have (circa 1987, 1988) is laying in my mother's arms and being set down into the baby seat in the back of my dad's blue 1980's Buick. It was night time and the radio was playing Genesis "Tonight Tonight Tonight" while I was gazing through the window at the stars and the moon. Power lines passed by silently and I was wondering what I was looking at. Then I fell asleep.Razorik13 Oct 24
Oct 22 Star Trek TNG: Night Terrors discussion. This episode freaked me out as a kid. I think it was the slowly increasing insanity of the crew combined with the dark imagery of Troi's night mare. The episode starts out with the ship encountering another ship. Everyone was dead except for 1 person who was catatonic. Shortly thereafter it's discovered no one aboard the enterprise could sleep except for Troi. But her dreams were night mares. She would find herself floating helpless in space toward's two bright lights and all she would hear is "Eyes in the dark. One moon circles". The whole thing w as dark and creepy. At one point the doctor is talking to Capt Picard and lets him know that the lack of sleep is driving the crew to madness and this is what killed the other crew. Big problem. Well somehow data figures out the message that Troi was getting was actually information on how to escape and gets them out of there. But the overall sense of impending doom and Troi's nightmares really gave this the edge to be one of TNGs scarier episodes. Probably not as dark as "Frame of Mind" but still up there. I give it 8/10 for atmospheric and dark story. Would have been better to see the crew get closer to madness, but nonetheless. This has been your Halloween review of Star Trek TNG episode Night Terrors.Scöurgebane1 Oct 22
Oct 20 I need fresh ideas for my Pathfinder games I've GM'd many Pathfinder games on Roll20 and it seems as of late my campaigns last for 5-6 sessions. For me that is short... like... REALLY short. I can't tell the difference between if its my players trying to plow through the story/plot or if I am getting disinterested. To be honest the last campaign felt like a huge failure to me despite them saying they had a blast playing it. I'm not trying to spill my feelings or anything just putting out some background real quick. So I've come to these "Entertainment" forums to ask my WoW peers for some suggestions for my next Pathfinder campaign. (Hell, I've been debating on running a Star Wars one.) Oh, also, I use dragons in my stories like... alot... I want to steer away from them for once and maybe surprise them, other than that... I don't know what to do anymore.Nomedria3 Oct 20
Oct 19 Football!!!!! Hey there folks! I am new to likening football and looking for a second team to root for! Any team that's not in the Nfc west! So came down to few options! Raiders, steelers, Bengals, Ravens, Vikings, Cowboys, and Packers!Gohhan11 Oct 19
Oct 18 Just to make someone's day https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3WaVactj5MRagothar0 Oct 18
Oct 18 Jason Voorhees vs Leatherface Alright guys, I KNOW MKX and MKXL has been out for a little while now, but i always sort of disliked the two slashers facing off. What are your thoughts on it? Although if they fought movie-wise Jason would absolutely destroy Leatherface.Jatkalaz4 Oct 18
Oct 16 New Streamer, Long time wow player Im a new streamer and im going to start out with a bang i just came back to wow for legion and i used my free level 100 to make a WW Monk on illidan. ill be making my first stream a 24 hour. feel free to stop by. https://www.twitch.tv/jinxtvgaming going live in less then an hour. 3 pm Alberta canada.Jinxcombo0 Oct 16
Oct 15 Warcraft movie flop I wish I could have my money back. Totally not worth the 14 bucks I paid to see this juvenile catastrophe. I'd rather re-watch 'Dragon Ball Evolution' and 'Super Mario Bros.' failures than stomach sitting through 'Warcraft' again. eww =(Laozu30 Oct 15
Oct 15 Favorite times to play WoW? When is your favorite times to play WoW? Morning, afternoon, etc... Myself, I love playing in the morning. It just goes well with my coffee rather than any other time in the day.Dicedfox8 Oct 15
Oct 13 Comics & Manga Read any graphic novels lately? I've slowly been collecting the JoJo's Bizarre Adventure manga. In the last couple years Viz Media have been releasing the JoJonium edition hardcover books from Japan in English (sadly with some name censorship due to copyright of all the 80's bands / artists) I also own and have been re-reading through Lone Wolf And Cub, published by Dark Horse Comics. I only have the original small volumes, 1-28, not the omnibus version which is 3-in-1 volumes with bigger pages and easier to read text. I'm also looking into collecting the New Lone Wolf And Cub series taking place immediately after the events of the first series' final book which is 11 volumes I believe. And finally, I also have Berserk Volume 1. I would love to collect more, but it's a daunting task at times, some books are sold out and you have to pray for a reprint. I've read the series digitally, and love it to death. But having it on the shelf is another thing entirely.Tsun3 Oct 13
Oct 13 Machinima anyone? Hello everyone. I have been making WoW Machinima Music videos for the past year and a half now. Still learning techniques and whatnot. Any suggestions regarding improvement are always welcome. This is my latest one made for the Hallow's End event. Always looking for new subs! Please check out my channel and feel free to sub if you see something there you like! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5JneG-TATjwSpïce0 Oct 13
Oct 13 Warcraft: Red box release? DVD release 27th Anyone know when it will be available. I see the DVD / BD release is ......27th which probably just pick it up then.Peqvals1 Oct 13
Oct 12 My New Track: Azeroth Heros You welcome! https://youtu.be/FWLaNTelgu4Deathbinder0 Oct 12
Oct 11 Sony Z5 premium or I phone 7 hay guys i'm looking to buy a phone and what should i choose ? should i choose sony Z5 premium or should i choose I phone 7 ? Or is there any other brand u guys want to recommend? come on guys.. waiting for your advices .. thanks in advanceMamaminozz0 Oct 11
Oct 11 Good alien movies? I liked Starship Troopers, Independence Day 1, and Edge of Tomorrow. Anyone know of any other good alien movies?Mackinmobsta10 Oct 11
Oct 10 Looking for some new Shows / Movies to watch Title says it all, just as an example for what Tv shows I'm interested in here's a list. Feels like I'm running out of stuff to watch, either that or I just don't know where to look. Movies are accepted on here as-well. I like Science Fiction/action/comedy/horror/occasional drama depending on the back story. -Breaking Bad -Game of Thrones -Torchwood -Doctor Who -Firefly -American Horror Story -The Walking Dead -The 100 -Weeds -Freaks and Geeks -Life ------------------ Movies -Interstellar -Star Trek (newer ones) -Guardians of the Galaxy -World War Z -Saving Private Ryan -Project X -28 days/weeks later -The Fifth Element -Chappie -District 9 -Lord of the Rings -Hobbit -Wild Card -Prometheus -Predator -Troy -Donnie Darko -AliensChapstíck23 Oct 10
Oct 7 Suggested Anime Just finished watching SAO and Seven Deadly Sins, I'm not to keen on anime but I do have some spare times in the mornings (hence why I'm here) and I enjoy something to drink a beer to. I obviously prefer action stuff, my fav so far is Fate/Stay Night: UBW, but since I don't know anything about anime I never know how to find a new one to watch.Ignition61 Oct 7
Oct 4 Warcraft Movie Blu Ray wont play I bought it. I played it once on my Xbox One to see the bonus features. And I played it once all the way through downstairs on a normal blu ray player. We left it in the player overnight, and the next day it wouldn't load anymore. It'd start up, show the "universal" loading circle thing, then.. nothing. Black screen. Same thing on the Xbox, cept it boots out of the blu ray player completely after a little bit. So, thinking maybe something happened to the disc, I brought it back, exchanged it for another one. That one is doing the same thing, except it never played at all. Whats the deal?Itharri6 Oct 4
Sep 28 Ghost Rider vs Daisy in AOS Anyone keep up with AOS? Since it was announced that Robbie would be debuting in AOS, a recent update from AOS saying that Daisy will "take on vengeance" kinda implies that the two will be squaring off. Thoughts?Bálor2 Sep 28
Sep 27 New Youtuber Hey everyone, I recently started getting very engulfed in making youtube videos of my WoW travels. I have played WoW since vanilla and it is by far my favorite game of all time. I play a ton and I post a lot of content. Most of it is informative, such as easiest way to solo something, or how to get some where, and then complete the objective. I have focused very much so far, on showing a lot of the cooler world quests and in my opinion the best ways to do them. I do also raid, although we are a casual guild 7/7 -- 1/7 so there are some casual raiding kill fights posted as well. I dabble in arena so as this patch progresses I will have some arena things as well. I am by no means an expert arena player so you would probably be watching that for more of entertainment quality than instruction. I have a passion for WoW and am genuinely excited when I see something neat, or discover something new. I care about facts and helping people and if I am in fact able to grow my channel I will be more than willing to cater to subscribers and post videos more focused on what they enjoy watching. I realize this may not be a conventional place to post something like this, so I won't put a link or anything like that and just say to look me up as "Lord of the Warcraft" I already have dozens of post Legion videos posted so there is a lot to go through if you are into that. Thank you for your time to anyone who bothered to read this and have a great day!Behomiir13 Sep 27
Sep 26 Add this to your WoW mix! Made this remix a few months back and decided to upload an audio react to tha Tubes. Hope you enjoy! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mgeKbXzCHpECoreythelaw0 Sep 26
Sep 24 Emerald Nightmare Brewmaster Stream http://www.twitch.tv/bertyo dankeFoodai26 Sep 24
Sep 23 Twi'Leks from Star Wars So why do the females all wear hats, and the men don't?Deathmun6 Sep 23
Sep 21 My Vocal House Track Hello guys, I'm a music producer (going on 2 years now, all self-taught) and when I'm not playing WoW or other games on my free time, I'm making music! I'm wrapping up my first album that will have about 15 tracks and will be on iTunes, Amazon, Spotify, etc. So I figured I would share one of my vocal tracks and see what you guys think of it :) It's a pretty chill house track, and it's called Missing You. https://youtu.be/9JRGjTm21AEPindell5 Sep 21
Sep 20 Who voiced Lord Godfrey & Genn? Can anyone tell me who did some of the Gilneans' voices, in the worgen starting zones, especially of Lord Godfrey and Genn Greymane. I've looked all over and couldn't really find anything. It would be so neat to know, especially who did Godfrey's voice. Thanks!Cyrilyn1 Sep 20
Sep 20 Wiped On Gunship, a new podcast about WoW Hey guys! Just wanted to quickly let you know about a new WoW podcast that me and some friends threw together, Wiped on Gunship! We just released Episode 1, and hope to release every Monday. We mean to be a casual, fun, honest podcast, and hope that you will check us out! As of right now, you can find us on Soundcloud at http://bit.ly/2cNx78j. We will also be on Stitcher, Podbean, iTunes and more in the near future. Thank you all so much for listening! We also run a Guild called Ours Is The Fury, on Turalyon Horde, and if you are interested in joining message Aiomon or Stannis!Aiomon0 Sep 20
Sep 19 Anyone know where to find War of the Ancients I'm looking through Amazon and all they have are used trilogy copies for almost $70 dollars, I remember buying the trilogy last year and it was much cheaper. I want to get it as a gift but to spend 70 on a copy that may be in crappy condition I feel isn't worth it.Sylvariàn0 Sep 19
Sep 19 WoW Trap House Parody So this happned over the weekend. WoW Trap House - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JVBJZFguSgOlfis0 Sep 19
Sep 18 Work, work https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XfBjn_tNiCwßurns0 Sep 18
Sep 15 LF Warcraft Audio stems I need some help my friends! I've researched a lot of "attempted" remixes using the SW theme or the main WoW theme that turned out to be total crap imo. I've done a lot of remix competitions and have been able to create some original stuff for fun. Warcraft has been apart of my life for many years so I wanted to give back to the community! I need to find an individual pack/file that has all the stems to a particular theme from WoW. I don't care what theme it is because I know finding this will be a 1 in 100 chance except if Blizzard would graciously release the stems to me/others under specific rules but that's probably never going to happen! If you come across the stems or find a way to get the stems, post the link in here so not only I, but other producers who play WoW can have access to them if Blizzard doesn't shoot this down first! Thanks and many brosteps!Coreythelaw0 Sep 15
Sep 15 Aquanaut guild leader on Twitch Shameless plug for my guild leader at Twitch.tv/pace22 Its been a wild ride these last few years. From Archeage, Space Engineers, ARK, Black Desert, and other PVP oriented games. Pace was known for his open world pvp and has made the move to WoW where he is a returning player, but was not a streamer at the time that he played. Gaining fame from being a privateer on the ocean where the name Aquanaut was born as both a guild name and title to the guild members that took the fight to the watery depths. Streams include open world PVP and mythics while preparing for the upcoming Raid content and ultimately rated bgs and arenas. Enjoy interaction in chat as well as hearing the back and forth of guildmates on Discord.Foxë0 Sep 15
Sep 13 WTB some godtier cringe as title states. I'm looking for the cringiest of cringe video. Videos cringier than Linus From Tech tip's Sandles. I'm on a mission to cringe so hard that the wrinkles on my face become perminate. I'm looking for a good cringe so start linking some good tier cringe. I'm talking about stuff you can't find on r/cringe and please no cringe compilations.Destinyjk4 Sep 13
Sep 12 PvP turn up music What is some of the stuff you pvpers turn ups to... For instance.... If I'm in the mood to play my monk I'll put on something with an 808 and turn up to some of that young thug, Gucci mane, Travis Scott and some future of course.... I like all kinds of music, but rap, hardcore punk, and metal is the best to get you in the mood for some pvp.Destinyjk4 Sep 12
Sep 12 Associate Writer, Esports I see that Blizzard has an opening for the Associate Writer, Esports open in their Communications division. My question if anyone can answer it is if the position only covers you covering the Esports events and seasons or if this is a year round position that has other opportunities to write for the company?Azgalada1 Sep 12
Sep 9 anyone know cars? I have no idea when it comes to cars but this guy drives back my work in this all black mustang (seems like its older) the body style is much boxier and bulkier (it also has a very low grumble sound) then modern mustangs and he has these vent things attached to the back, the whole thing looks very night rider like a bounty hunter does anyone possibly know the make, model, year etc possibly?Nocturni3 Sep 9
Sep 9 Crunchyroll and Funimation team up So, if you area fan of anime streaming we just got some big news Crunchyroll and Funimation just buddied up for streaming distribution. http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2016/09/08/crunchyroll-and-funimation-partner-to-expand-access-to-anime To sum up Crunchy will handle the Subs. Funi will handle the Dubs and there will be a much larger crossing of their respective libraries. It also means on the liscencing side of things they are no longer compeating for titles. So .. Good Thing? Bad Thing? obligatory "Anime Sucks" comments from hatersDrakmor1 Sep 9
Sep 7 Audio Books I guess this would be the place to post this? I was kinda looking for the suggestion box in the forms,but didn't find it. I would not mind seeing some Blizzard lore Audio books. Driving for my job Music gets old and I know there are a ton of A.books out there. Just being a really big fan of the lore I think that people would eat it up, and maybe its already being worked on. Just a thought....Grumpygrim4 Sep 7
Sep 7 Fall TV 2016 New season of TV in a couple of weeks. Gonna be watching a few returning shows (Lucifer and the various Superhero shows) but what looks good out of the new crop of stuff Definately checking out Designated Survivor - Kiefer Sutherland nuff said Time after Time - I'm actually a fan of the original movie. This has potential to work as a weekly drama but also has potential to screw it up maybe checking out Frequency - Also based on a movie I liked, however I'm not sure it'll work as a weekly TV series. that's it for me nothing else really catches my attention at least as far as the regular networks go Plenty of other things in the specialty channels and steaming services (Bring on Luke Cage Netflix)Drakmor1 Sep 7
Sep 6 What've you been listening to lately? I've been really into the band Asking Alexandria lately. I know they needed a new singer with the way Danny Worsnop had been for a while at the end there, and even though I like Denis Stoff, the band feels... different without Danny. Their new album is definitely good though, just strange not hearing Danny in it. Favorite songs by them so far are ironically their new album's title track, The Black, their song Closure from the album Reckless & Relentless, and their song A Prophecy from Stand Up and Scream.Mathanar4 Sep 6
Sep 4 Numbers Stations / Shortwave Radio Personally I've always been fascinated with shortwave radio, and numbers stations in particular. I figure that shortwave radio falls somewhere between Music and Entertainment, so I thought I might post about it here. When I was a kid my mom had a portable shortwave radio that I would take out in the backyard and listen to all kinds of cool, creepy and crazy stuff. Radio stations from around the world, morse code, personal communications, weird noises and pulses, and the infamous number stations. In case you never heard of these, here is a really quick six-minute explanation: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ToC2QjoFluI I accept the explanation that these are used to communicate with spies worldwide. But, what I find fascinating is that in this day and age of the internet, point-to-point satellite communication - even e-mail - that these stations are still active. The way I figure, if anyone can listen in and hear whatever the coded message is, then they might as well send that info by a more reliable method. (Shortwave broadcasts are easily affected by all kinds of atmospheric conditions, as well as your global location in relation to the transmitter.) Here is a Google calendar of numbers station broadcasts that I check out from time to time. Listening to 8097kHz LSB right now but they seem to not be transmitting today. https://calendar.google.com/calendar/render?cid=ul6joarfkgroeho84vpieeaakk%40group.calendar.google.com#main_7%7Cday And here is a Java (or HTML5, your choice) web-based shortwave tuner that gives you full access to the entire shortwave spectrum, with basic tuning controls: http://websdr.ewi.utwente.nl:8901/Breakbeat1 Sep 4
Aug 30 The Last Ship A great show! Didn't think season 2 would be as good as season 1 but it is. Well at least I think so. Hope others like this show as well.Bojanglz0 Aug 30
Aug 29 R.I.P Gene Wilder, aka Willy Wonka http://variety.com/2016/film/news/gene-wilder-dead-dies-willie-wonka-young-frankenstein-1201846745/ So many memories. Your chocolate factory is in good hands, sir. Rest in peace.Razorik1 Aug 29
Aug 29 Clayton 60 gnome pvp video When i was playing in vanilla i remember a very well edited player made pvp video. It was a gnome mage named Clayton, playing on sargeras. He had 3 videos on warcraft movies that you can still search for today. I would be forever indebted to anyone who can help me find a way to watch his old videos again.Dreadriot0 Aug 29
Aug 28 Looking for artists! :3 Herrrooo. Okay so I'm "looking for artists" of any talent, because I'm going to be turning 18 soon and want to get a tattoo. I've had an idea for the longest time of what I want it to be so I just need you talented beasts to draw it for me! Since I love world of warcraft and It has been in my life since I was a kid.. I want a tattoo of a little murloc holding two balloons with the balloons having the alliance and horde crest. So yeah that's my request! Thanks for the help :3! And I'm basically looking for a little cutesy murloc like dis: http://jasmiijn.deviantart.com/art/Baby-Murloc-122596006Gracelie0 Aug 28
Aug 28 Twilight 2000 Well, I some how manged to be talked into playing Twilight 2000 with a few friends of mine. I haven't played that game since the mid 1980s and my last RPG played was 10 years ago. It should be fun. They are all rolling up Spec Ops and those types. I told my Referee that I was deciding between a civilian mechanic or a combat medic. Should make for an interesting few evenings. If I recall, the mortality rate in that game was kinda high.Thundertotem1 Aug 28
Aug 28 2018 Toyota Supra If you're a car guy/gal, just putting this one out there for you. MSRP will be anywhere between 40-80 grand (which is a huge margin) but basically a realistic amount. I'm guessing average 60k. Just got off the phone with Toyota. Confirmed release back into the US in 2018. I own an Audi TTRS and thought about buying a 370z in the next year or two. I now know that'd be a mistake. Not a Toyota fan, personally. But, uh. The Supra return is worth many brownie points.Bodywrecker1 Aug 28
Aug 26 What's the name of this music? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZIwAyvoGLu0 It's the Steve Harvey Doesn't Want to Host Family Feud Anymore. What's the name of the classical piece playing during the first half of the video?Medivhal2 Aug 26