Movies, TV and Entertainment

Jan 29, 2013 Check This Out ok so i was on youtube and was looking at the videos and thought id try some thing. some thing that i think has never being done theres lots of how to kills but not like this (i dont think) well i hope ppl enjoy and tell me what u think ! thanks http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i98Z7c_hQ_Y and God WOW should really make a moiveRiño1 Jan 29, 2013
Jan 28, 2013 Who ever heard of RPG maker: mad father? It was made by guy who done Ib and Witch house both great games. (Like IB case well I a sucker for good happy endings) This one... it petty good Love the art the story and also some nice twist, It keep me form fighting I should save the father for Aya sake but he all most want me go full Tyrael on him for what he done, it a good game I thought if you get bored and want some bit of horror here try it out, Trust me it really really good! http://pewdiepie.se/post/41044403487/this-game-looks-amazing-so-far-of-what-ive Yeah I am a Pews fan what of it. =w=; P.S. Here a funny video for you http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MvnRjrwRKM4&list=FLVZpp380Huui3R90r1VeONA&index=1Landusk4 Jan 28, 2013
Jan 27, 2013 I feel this guy dosent have enough subs http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fDpnARrRRcA&list=SP50EACEED4B21D673&index=4 you should check him outGamerman2 Jan 27, 2013
Jan 27, 2013 ABC to air Puella Magi Madoka Magica ...As a children's series. http://media.tumblr.com/ac2785ca9eb484aec5b42f9c1b0a9b33/tumblr_inline_mh7mepPQWb1qeewjo.bmp http://www.abc.net.au/abc3/shows/13733.htm This should go over well. Watership Down of this decade.Kigithia18 Jan 27, 2013
Jan 26, 2013 Chuck Norris Baby Pic http://uploadingit.com/file/view/8wrzf1esslxjbsxf/chucknorris.jpgArcherr12 Jan 26, 2013
Jan 26, 2013 Lost Girl Any fans of this show? I decided to check it out on Netflix last week and now I'm hooked. Watched the first 2 seasons and the first 2 episodes of season 3. Good show :DAsthoriam3 Jan 26, 2013
Jan 26, 2013 Stormstout Brew - Piano For those of you who like piano and the Stormstout Brew Soundtrack, I've transcribed it by ear to piano. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-wfynuxKbFI&feature=youtu.beChiichyan0 Jan 26, 2013
Jan 25, 2013 World of Warcraft Movie hey Blizzard, how long is it gonna take to make a WOW movie? that would be insane. Make every xpac into a seperate movie. I already pay you guys $60 a month for my accounts. i could only imagine the money you could make with several movies. Blizz could take over the world lol. i would definately go see all of them and then buy all of them as well.Punchout13 Jan 25, 2013
Jan 25, 2013 No scary movies this year So I've been looking for new scary movies all over the internet and I cannot find one GOOD scary movie I've not seen yet! Also, I've been waiting for 28 months later and I don't think they're even going to begin making it because of money issues. The only scary movie coming out this year is "dark skies" and that looks like garbage (going to see it anyway lol). Anyone got any GOOD scary, thriller, suspense movies to name? The Crazies, 28 days/weeks later, The Mist, Insidious, The Tunnel, Grave Encounters..... Movies like those above (yea I know, people say those aren't that scary and what not but the fact remains that all those movies are at LEAST decent because of the acting. The actors made the movie look good and good acting is the number one rule to what makes a movie good). Name some scary movies!Ezranishael25 Jan 25, 2013
Jan 24, 2013 darrith in paris freestyle from a fellow restoshaman https://soundcloud.com/darrithKreayshawn0 Jan 24, 2013
Jan 23, 2013 Dexter's Rude Removal... Is anyone gonna watch this, because it comes on this afternoon. Thanks adult swim :D. http://ow.ly/i/1oJG0 For those who don't know what it is, then here--> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5q4QbGKBaQ4Mantar1 Jan 23, 2013
Jan 23, 2013 Free anime source Looking for a free anime site. I was hoping to catch up on Shippuden however its spelled but Uverse stopped carrying i. Also looking for new shows with action and some humor like Naruto and Bleach. Thanks in advance!Langtao4 Jan 23, 2013
Jan 23, 2013 Django's Sunglasses I want to buy them, but I found out that they aren't actually produced by anyone anymore as they were a movie prop for some other movie. Can anyone prove me wrong and help me find out where I can get a pair like his?Dakwaz2 Jan 23, 2013
Jan 23, 2013 Which one would you choose? If you had to live in one of the three worlds, which would you rather live in (YOU MUST PICK ONE). 1. 28 days later type of world (infected people RUNNING after you trying to infect/bite/kill you). 2. Contagion (Yea I know, movie sucked. But the disease was going around through simply touch or if the infected person touched an object and you touched the object you would die later on as well. It has no cure). 3. The Invasion (Aliens taking over people's body and you have to survive so the alien wouldn't take you over as well). Rules for all worlds: 1. No cure. 2. It would take approximately 3 days before everything would start to break out. 3. You can do anything you want, just survive; or give up (lol). I'd pick to be in the 28 days later world because I'm a BAMF (honesty tho if this was a serious offer i'd pick the invasion because I would be in no pain and having zombies running after me would freak me the fuk out.Ezranishael9 Jan 23, 2013
Jan 23, 2013 Wreck-It Ralph So, I never found any threads on this awesome film that I am so psyched to see after its release . I got so excited for it after I saw the 2nd trailer which reeled me in greatly. So, is anyone else interested in this film.... Here is the trailer, and if you really love Nostalgic video games, you might just have a nerdgasm... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=87E6N7ToCxsMantar35 Jan 23, 2013
Jan 22, 2013 The Devil's Carnival I've yet to sit and watch all of this. I sort of forgot it existed. However a friend showed me this song and I wanted to share it. Any fans of Repo the Genetic Opera out there? I think this will be a instant love for you. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PYIioYDI2Iw I'll admit I missed hearing Terrance sing. ( The guy playing the devil in this ) I met him a couple times he's a very nice man. Same for Darren Bousman, heck he hugged me once lol. I'm going to be a little lazy for the next bit of this and copy/paste what it says on the description of the video ---------- In THE DEVIL'S CARNIVAL, trusting Tamara (Jessica Lowndes) thinks she's caught a line to pull her from the depths of her waking nightmare. But this safety vessel is manned by none other than Lucifer himself (Terrance Zdunich) and is headed directly to the mouth of Hell. After a triumphant collaboration on 2008's cult hit REPO! The Genetic Opera, Bousman and Zdunich had no where to go but down. ALL THE WAY DOWN TO HELL! Come experience their new musical film, THE DEVIL'S CARNIVAL. THE DEVIL'S CARNIVAL features twelve original songs, written by Zdunich and Saar Hendelman, directed by Bousman, produced by Sean E Demott and Joseph Bishara (Insidious), and stars Victoriandustrial rocker Emilie Autumn, Dayton Callie (Sons Of Anarchy, Deadwood), M. Shawn "Clown" Crahan (of the Grammy award winning, cult metal giants Slipknot), Briana Evigan (Step Up 2), Sean Patrick Flanery (The Boondock Saints), Maggie "Captain Maggots" Lally and The Blessed Contessa (of The Bloody Crumpets), J LaRose (Insidious), Jessica Lowndes (90210), Mighty Mike Murga (of Mini Kiss), internet star Hannah Minx, Ivan Moody (of the chart-topping heavy metal band Five Finger Death Punch), Bill Moseley (The Devil's Rejects), Ogre (of the legendary industrial band Skinny Puppy), Marc Senter (The Lost), Paul Sorvino (Goodfellas), Alexa Vega (Spy Kids), and Zdunich. -------------- It has Bill Moseley in it. Sold. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nx2stAMSl7k Found another song from this and already bought the soundtrack. This is freaking awesome.Rosenivy21 Jan 22, 2013
Jan 22, 2013 3 best things in your life RIGHT NOW I dunno about you but I'm kinda hyper-excited about the following this morning: 1. Watering the garden 2. 2 cute cats 3. Listening to Queen: May I recommend the 'Days of our lives' Queen documentary available on you tube! Why can't we give love, give love, give love..? 'Cause love's such an old-fashioned word and love dares you to care for The people on the edge of the night And love dares you to change our way of Caring about ourselvesShekzeer20 Jan 22, 2013
Jan 22, 2013 If superheroes played WOW... I was thinking, if comic superheroes played WOW, what would be their classes? Batman would be Rogue/Warrior Superman would be a Prot-PallyCiredan6 Jan 22, 2013
Jan 22, 2013 Ravens vs. 49ers Who do you have winning and want to win? I want the Ravens to win and I have them winning by 7.Fluffynotfat12 Jan 22, 2013
Jan 21, 2013 Vi guitar Theme song (League Of Legends) Any League of legends fans? Check out Haximus attempt to cover champion Vi's Theme song on guitar! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aZMrvdRtG8AHaximus0 Jan 21, 2013
Jan 21, 2013 Christopher Walken Impression So I stumbled across this, probably one of the better impression's i've seen. http://www.spikednation.com/evideo/walken-impression Discuss.Inceptionqt1 Jan 21, 2013
Jan 21, 2013 Zero Dark Thrity Possibly one of the greatest movies ever.Snocterris8 Jan 21, 2013
Jan 21, 2013 1% Sales Tax on "Violent Video Games" (US) http://www.kait8.com/story/20621486/proposed-tax-on-violent-video-games Makes my head hurt.Nivan30 Jan 21, 2013
Jan 20, 2013 Friendship is Not Magic! Who told you that friendship is magic? It is not, dare say I! Friendship is hard work for adequate real-life happiness. Friendship is great. It is not, however, magic! Magic is what happens when you start talking about wizard ice lasers and carpets that fly with no mechanism attached to them. Friendship is none of those things. In fact, sometimes friendship can two people beating each other with sticks until they are both bruised and angry but happy to be with each other because we live in a world of freaks. Friendship like that can happen. But it is still not magic! The more appropriate phrase is, "Friendship is Magical!" That is because friendship makes you feel in a way that is LIKE magic. So when I see a blue tiger shooting space fire from its eyes, it makes me go "WOW!!!" and when I have great friends, I say the same thing. "WOW!!!" So it is magical. In conclusion I want to spread the word of friendship NOT BEING MAGIC, but instead MAGIC-LIKE! Yes indeed we can say friendship is magical. But it is not magic. Save that for the story books.Jaum6 Jan 20, 2013
Jan 19, 2013 Anyone saw The hobbit? =)) It was REALLY awesome, saw it at midnight release yesterday, check it out! (yes i'm trying to discuss something else than pvp and hate thread lol)Andorfine72 Jan 19, 2013
Jan 19, 2013 What of This years new albums are you buying Many new albums are coming out in 2013 and I wonder what are you going to buy out of them? myself: - Therion's new album this year (forget its name) - Helloween's "Straight out of Hell" (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mBpXBbO6o9k) - David Bowie has a new album coming out - Leave's Eyes' new album (has not been named yet but we know it is due to release 2013)Thol9 Jan 19, 2013
Jan 19, 2013 Jade Forest Alliance intro and BSG Maybe a bit late, but.. does anyone else think of Battlestar Galactica when they see Jade Forest intro for Alliance? The drummy music with chorus, camera moves, swirling rocket trails..Silverbolt0 Jan 19, 2013
Jan 19, 2013 Sequels that need to happen. Would to love see a sequel to the Incredibles get made. But anyways what sequels to classic movies would you like to see get done? If so list em.Violetparr50 Jan 19, 2013
Jan 19, 2013 UFC on FX 7 Bisping vs. Belfort MAIN CARD (FX) Middleweight Bout: Vitor Belfort vs. Michael Bisping Middleweight Bout: Daniel Sarafian vs. CB Dollaway Heavyweight Bout: Gabriel Gonzaga vs. Ben Rothwell Lightweight Bout: Thiago Tavares vs. Khabib Nurmagomedov PRELIMINARY CARD (FUEL TV) Featherweight Bout: Godofredo Castro vs. Milton Vieira Middleweight Bout: Ronny Markes vs. Andrew Craig Featherweight Bout: Diego Nunes vs. Nik Lentz Lightweight Bout: Edson Barboza vs. Lucas Martins Bantamweight Bout: Yuri Alcantara vs. Pedro Nobre Light Heavyweight Bout: Wagner Prado vs. Ildemar Alcantara I'm not sure many people follow MMA on these forums. But I am an amateur MMA fighter in South Florida so hopefully I can have a nice conversation about the card, which airs tomorrow night on FX. As much as i like Belfort, Bisping is underrated and IMO a great fighter. He keeps his !@#$ together and picks people apart. Bisping wins via Decision in my opinion. CB Dollaway is just too good of a wrestler for Daniel. Gonzaga and Rothwell are both trying to add fire to their career, but since Roth seems to have committed himself whole fully to training, as seen in his physique, I think he will knock out Gonzaga in the first. Also Khabib seems to have some crazy power and i hope he displays it tomorrow night.Artocrawzzy2 Jan 19, 2013
Jan 19, 2013 The Great Dictator - Charlie Chaplin's Speech I've heard great speeches in my time. However, Charlie Chaplin's speech from his movie, "The Great Dictator", is the most incredible speech I've heard in my entire life. As a comment on a video of the speech stated, even though Charlie Chaplin spent half his career silent, he was still able to pull off one of the most amazing speeches of all time. People spend so much time trying to figure out how to be kind to each other, rather than simply doing it. We spend so much time talking about things, when we could and should be doing something about them. Charlie Chaplin was right. We've lost the way.Wolvigar1 Jan 19, 2013
Jan 19, 2013 Creepy pasta It's colder out now, and the nights are longer... Post your favorite creepy pasta as we sink into darkness.Lewshic0 Jan 19, 2013
Jan 19, 2013 Top 5 movies What are your top 5 movies?Bubblykiss44 Jan 19, 2013
Jan 18, 2013 Sword Art Online Discussion Hokay, so I wrote up a huge post in a thread that was asking a different question, so I wanted to make a discussion thread about it! I wanted to know everyone's thoughts on the Anime, and for now I'll just say spoilers abound, especially in my own post, so read at your own risk! Spoilers I loved the anime for a while, but as of right now I just like it; however, I am excited to see where it goes! I loved the anime at the start because the setting is so understandable to want and love as a gamer (the completely virtual reality MMO). The show started out pretty great, with the interactions between the main character and the characters around him, and the action sequences were (and are) fantastic. I really started to get annoyed by his severe phobia of grouping with people, his intense flare of a relationship with Asuna, and finally, their adopting of the NPC girl and subsequent reactions. Maybe there was a disconnect between the manga and the anime with time and time passing, but wow it felt so forced and unrealistic that I couldn't truly get down to the levels that the characters were at with their emotions. I felt too detached due to the fast paced progress of their love of each other and that NPC. That actually made me look at the episodes and I realized that it was a pretty constant theme. I watch a lot of anime, so I know the Japanese can be a little overzealous with their attachments between characters and their full range of quickly developing emotions, which I'm not sure whether or not I should attribute it to simply the genre in the Japanese culture, or to the Japanese themselves, but most emotional connections, actions, and expressions in the show seem forced and unnatural a large amount of the time. Unfortunately, that's really bothered me, as raw emotions seem to be a big part of the anime, whereas I could look past it if they had focused on the combat and action of the anime. Regardless, I watched it to the end, and I am now excited to see where it takes us. He's finally out of the game (which ended rather... oddly, due to the confusingly terse and lethargic creator's sad last words - you would think that Kirito would lambaste the guy for what he'd done, especially with no real explanation) and he's off to find Asuna, so I can only imagine what their interactions will be like in the future. It's also different to see an anime take one hugely imaginative setting for the plot and make a massive shift over to the "real world" future. I am interested to see what comes next, but if it's more of the disappointing emotional blitzing that we experienced in the first 14 episodes, I don't think I'll continue watching SAOMÿxxï22 Jan 18, 2013
Jan 18, 2013 This or That Entertainment is often edited for the not only aesthetics but to fit into convention. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LsRK3DNoa_Q vs. www.youtube.com/watch?v=rWVypBROMgQ Gotta admit the first time I heard both versions side by side I was, rather, Intrigued.Bubblykiss0 Jan 18, 2013
Jan 18, 2013 Any action figure collectors? Was just curious if anybody else shared this hobby. This is something I've been doing since my early teens. It's rather amusing to see my collection just to see how I've changed over the years. Like how I have a Snape figure. Or some Final Fantasy 7 stuff. Lately I've just moved onto MLP toys. For a couple reasons really. They're cheap, and you don't have to worry about odd leg joints getting too loose. I hate that. I'll admit I feel like bragging about my latest purchase. Haven't received it yet but: http://www.amazon.com/Trigun-Revoltech-Yamaguchi-Poseable-Stampede/dp/B003H4QK9Q/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1357951129&sr=8-1&keywords=vash+the+stampede+figure Just all the poses you can do with this made my jaw drop. I even cleaned off my desk to make room for this. ( I'm something of a hoarder so my desk was absolutely cluttered ) How about you guys? Any collectors out there? Which one is your favorite? My personal favs: -My Buddy Christ ( It's something from the movie Dogma in case you don't know ) - I have one of Loki in his Avengers movie look. - A limited edition "Derpy Hooves" that was only released at Comic Con. Although I'm not sure if they've sent a few to actual toy stores yet. - Way too many Alien and Predator figures. I need to get some super glue though. Some of them fell down and their legs snapped off -_- Curse you cheap leg joints! The bane of any collector. - This Vash one is going to be one of my favorites too I can already tell. - A very large Pumpkinhead figure that's behind me up on my dresser.Rosenivy22 Jan 18, 2013
Jan 18, 2013 Nickelback Can someone explain to me why this band is so widely mocked on the Interwebz? I've never actually heard them, so I've no opinion of them at all. MTIA.Fleafly28 Jan 18, 2013
Jan 18, 2013 Quotes from your day Anything you heard or said during the day that you thought to be memorable? Here are two from my day. 1) The roommate and I just finished watching Taken 2, and are discussing the potential sequel. Roommate: It will be called 'Bad Guys Being Stupid 3'. 2) Me: While I was using the bathroom, your cat was bashing at the door. This concerns me.Rictras0 Jan 18, 2013
Jan 18, 2013 Music only you think you listen to No matter the genre, post em. 5 Maximum 1. Black Sun Empire - Arrakis ... 2. Pryda - Ironman ... 3.Theatre of Tragedy - Silence ... 4.Fingathing - Slippin' (ft. Veeba) ... 5.Guts - And the living is easy! ...Sodalux7 Jan 18, 2013
Jan 17, 2013 Big Bang Theory. That show is so freaking hilarious and they play WoW. Also SL, which I play. Sheldon <3Senpai96 Jan 17, 2013
Jan 16, 2013 "Django Unchained" is going to be snubbed So apparently since Leonardo DiCaprio has been robbed of several Oscar awards in the past, The Great Gatsby will be released next spring instead of this winter (old news). That way, he doesn't have to go against The Dark Knight Rises, Lincoln, or The Hobbit. The result is, he's going to be on the ballot for The Great Gatsby for next year's Academy Awards (without going against Christian Bale or that guy from There Will Be Blood) and he can run as a supporting actor for Django Unchained. Unfortunately, after recent events, I can't see this movie doing as good. I mean, given the nature of America right now, I don't see why a gory Tarantino film would do good. "We cannot turn our back and say that violence in films or anything that we do doesn't have a sort of influence," Foxx said in an interview on Saturday. "It does." I could see his sword fight and hand-to-hand combat scenes still working, but am I the only one that thinks they're going to get loads of hate for this movie? They even cancelled their premier. It's different than any other traditional spaghetti western because you KNOW Tarantino is going to add loads of blood. p.s. I'll probably still watch it. <3Kreayshawn16 Jan 16, 2013
Jan 16, 2013 "ROLL TIDE" "ROLL TIDE" Crimson Dynasty Alabama dominated the Irish, capturing a third BCS title in four years. http://espn.go.com/ What Alabama learned: The Tide are a dynasty. No ifs, ands or buts about it. Nick Saban has his third national title in four years, and his fourth overall. The scary part? Alabama may be even better next year.Bdmxd16 Jan 16, 2013
Jan 16, 2013 Youtube Rappers of the future "WHAT A WOW PLAYER RAPS AND WATCHES RAP VIDEOS? AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH" was probably your first thought, but regardles im here to point out some cool youtube rappers (myself not included, oh the sacrifices i make) that some OTHER wow players who rap might like List is as follows from best to worst IMO D-pryde Traphik Dumbfoundead Lilcrazed Destorm there yah go, feel free to subscribe or just watch the videos alright peace YEAH!Therayn14 Jan 16, 2013
Jan 16, 2013 Z-Ro Been a fan of rap a while now. Biggy/tupac/dmx/zro/dj screw/nate dogg/ lots more and don't get me wrong, I love rock, chill music, infected mushroom, pink floyd, i hate nothing when it comes to music, the list goes on. Aint a fan of no wack rappers though like ones these days, although Wiz didn't do too bad in the beginnin. but on to the point, anyone listen to Zro? He's got some great stuff. On his recent album - Heaven and Truth is are great songs. Not sure if I can post links, but here's a great song...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dOkE4CFtCgU 25 lighters, 3 way relationship <--(really good one listen to the lyrics, if you don't like the link above, definitely check this one out) , A southern girl, Ro & Bun, for those lookin for workout music Bottom to the top is a good one, and for anyone who likes sippin, got a chopped and screwed song for ya "shelter from the storm" and "Nothin left 2 live 4" ft guerilla maab <-(lot of bad ones out there this one on point http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m27fK-hArnU) Let's face it, music is the best thing ever invented. I don't know what I'd do without it. Just sharing one of my favorite artists. peaceHidudè0 Jan 16, 2013
Jan 15, 2013 a friends first song http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PiT0qiLIlZk&feature=youtu.be i dont think he did to bad really,he hasnt had lessons ,hes taking them in a month,he didnt want me to share yet but lol.Mcflappnutz0 Jan 15, 2013
Jan 14, 2013 Cassidy VS meek mill ROFL who you think won the battle http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hwwk3JIirfQ&list=FLs8wmnBsC0uASm5z7vf4tLAMicheljföx0 Jan 14, 2013
Jan 14, 2013 Gangnam style Psys Hit Gangnam style has broke 1 Billion Views on you tube. WHY DOES THIS MATTER? who cares right? Well my friends this means Justin beaver no longer holds the world record for video views. And any thing that Lowers Justin Beaver is just Awesome.Bigpoppawow48 Jan 14, 2013
Jan 14, 2013 Courage the Cowardly Dog - Demented Show I grew up watching this TV show and thinking it was a funny and scary show because of its jumpscares. There are moments where CGI had horrible monsters that gave kids nightmares and I loved it. After rewatching one episode today for the first time in almost 10 years (im 19 now), Im almost too shocked to even say anything. It isnt the stupid jumpscares that mystify me, those are just fun moments, but rather the themes to the shows. The episode I saw today was about a barber who was trusted by the psuedo mother of Courage (the young dog who personifies a child). The guy comes to his house and is a scary bastard. He has a creepy smile and he is infatuated with the idea of shaving Courages hair. Towards the end of the episode, the guy gets Courage in the bathroom and locks the door, talking about how he is naughty. He starts shaving the struggling Courage and when he is done, Courage only has a patch of fur on his !@#. The guy smiles and a demented song (sung by children) plays as he makes his way to Courage. The cops break in right then and arrest him. What the actual $%^-. Its obvious that this show represented children being molested by close friends of the family. You may think im over reading into it, but please watch the episode. It can be found on Youtube searching Freaky Fred. I did a bit of research and the series has themes like this littered throughout. Am I the only fool who watched as a child, unknowing of these things?Enthrak38 Jan 14, 2013
Jan 14, 2013 Dumbest Movie Line Ever "So this is the 2012 thing?" "No, this IS the 2012 thing." It's part of some scifi movie, basically the guy asks if what the professor is talking about is the 2012 thing, and the professor says that it isn't the 2012 thing, it's the 2012 thing. What do you think is the dumbest movie line ever?Haltharion40 Jan 14, 2013
Jan 13, 2013 Most Wanted Sequels What movies would you most like to see have a sequel or turned into a franchise? 1. Mr. Brooks 2. Deaths of Ian Stone 3. The StrangersJarlaxxle11 Jan 13, 2013
Jan 13, 2013 top 5 songs by Helloween I am excited for the new Helloween album that I counted down their top 5 songs 5. Napatea http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mBpXBbO6o9k 4. I Want Out! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FjV8SHjHvHk 3. Mirror Mirror http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FjV8SHjHvHk 2. Keeper of the Seven Keys http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZUzpf3mMsxA 1. Halloween http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yOAl0enE7kI two questions left - What are your favorite songs by Helloween? and -What expectations are in your Head for the new album?Thol0 Jan 13, 2013