Movies, TV and Entertainment

Jun 13 How to claim WOW movie promo reward? My wife and I have purchased tickets to the WOW movie next week in a local cinema. What do we have to do to claim the promo gift after watching the movie?Thom5 Jun 13
Jun 13 Game of thrones *spoilers* Jon Snow left the nights watch... Damn. He gonna go take winter fell back with those wild"things".Soulslayer23 Jun 13
Jun 12 *Spoilers Inside Possibly- WoW Movie* Lol @ the Murloc noise when passing Goldshire Lol @ Garona when she's given a dagger but she's actually a Rogue so it fits RIP Draenei Wow when Gul'dan took off his cloak CHEATER when he used magic Sigh no Dragons QQ when Garona killed her man Aw when Baby Thrall yelled at his human parentsVålorous19 Jun 12
Jun 11 Complete lore We need a complete information about the lore with all the history in the same book or pageManzanaqt1 Jun 11
Jun 11 HBO - Spawn Found this recently. Apparently ran from 1997-1999. Well done (much better than the movie) and waay more stuff going on than all the glossed over plot points from the movie. If you haven't see this, and you're a Spawn fan, you owe it to yourself to check it out.Stonefriend0 Jun 11
Jun 10 WTB Sound Clips from Warcraft Movie I got goose bumps when I heard the WHOLE of Stormwind yell "FOR THE ALLIANCE".. If I remember correctly it was recorded from the recent blizzcon. So my question is, is there any chance "for the alliance" and "for the horde" sound clips would get officially released?Ghoulicious0 Jun 10
Jun 10 Let's discuss the Warcraft Movie. With the movie less than a month away, I can only imagine that the fanbase is quite excited/scared. Personally, i'm quite excited but I know what it feels to be overhyped for a movie only to be let down afterwards. Hopefully everything goes just right. What do you guys think? Will it be a roaring success or will it flop?Deodess24 Jun 10
Jun 9 The golden state warriors are ruining the nba DUDE 3S LMAO the 3 point line needs to be moved back. Watching a team spam 3s all game is cancerous. You know what made 3 pointers exciting?they were rare. calculated. skillful. What the warriors are doing is a travesty and an embarrassment for fans of the game everywhere.Renwlzwanabe25 Jun 9
Jun 8 WPvP About 100v100 The following video includes a Wpvp event that happened at Warspear on tichondrius Enjoy! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBtVePVRw20Zingfur0 Jun 8
Jun 8 ufc 200 who else watchin ufc 200 or will u play fightMattdemos4 Jun 8
Jun 8 Star Wars: Which side is stronger? Which side of the force is strongest do you think? There are 4 distinct sides to the Force plus a place in-between: 1. Dark Side which can consume all Life on a Planet and mutate creatures to one's desire. It's Kyber Crystal color is Red. It's main faction is the Sith. 2. Light Side of the Force which can redeem those having fallen to the Dark Side of the Force. It's Kyber Crystal color is Yellow. It's main faction is the Jedi Temple Guard who are detached for a greater calling. 3. Cosmic Force which can show visions of the Future. It's Kyber Crystal color is Blue. It's main faction is the Jedi Order. 4. Living Force which can consume all Life on a planet, show immediate threats, mutate creatures to one's desire, create objects from Living Force energies, reanimate the dead and blow up a planet(the Death Star used Kyber Crystals powered by the Living Force). It's Kyber Crystal color is Green. It's main faction is the Witches of Dathomir who use dark rituals to wield this side of the Force draining it into them. In case any of you are wondering the Kyber Crystal color for someone who is neutral in the Force is White. Now which do you think is strongest?Yvenathilm8 Jun 8
Jun 7 GOOD ghost movies? Name some. I'm bored. No Poltergeist, though. And for the love of all that's holy, don't even mention the remake.Beershot12 Jun 7
Jun 7 Start a Metacritic account to review Warcraft We need honest reviews of the movie from the WoW community . This movie will get shredded from most movie reviewers simply because it is based on a video game. Uwe Boll has not done this genre any favors over the years, so a lot of movie critics have already made up their minds without seeing this movie. I am going to a June 8th premier, and will definitely post my review, on Metacritic, from a WoW player's perspective who is familiar with the lore.Whormonger10 Jun 7
Jun 6 Warcraft Licensed Fabric? I work at Joann's Fabric and Crafts and we currently carry all the popular licensed characters from Disney to Walking Dead, Marvel to DC, and Doctor Who to Star Wars. I am wondering if anyone has heard if there will be Warcraft fabrics being released after the movie premieres? I am not sure who to talk to about it at Blizzard. Anyone have some advice on that front as well? I know that fabric featuring Warcraft, Starcraft, Diablo, Heartstone, HOS and Overwatch would be a great seller. I know I would buy a few yards.Ravenmagus1 Jun 6
Jun 6 Blizzard products not games/cafe/browser idea So. I'm not saying this because I have a problem with Blizzard games or something no not at all as Overwatch makes clear they still are providing tons of good gaming experiences, and maybe that is all they should be doing! But I don't know I just had this idea because I just think all the browsers I use these days are kind of junk and a lot of the pizza places I go to aren't that great.... What if Blizzard just like started making things outside of games, would you guys find that interesting?? I think I would... I don't know like a cool internet browser with Blizzard themed characters and sounds or something, I think that could be pretty great! Again I'm not the expert, I have no way of knowing if the benefits would justify the costs, and/or take time away from games in development and stuff, but I don't know personally I think they would just do an amazing job. Relatedly, I'd totally hit like a Blizzard themed like Cafe or something not that it would be around me exactly but like somewhere in Irvine, once again just kind of themed with Blizzard stuff and like costumes and stuff. I mean I'm not going to pretend otherwise it's a pretty dorky thing all considered so it may have limited appeal but I don't know it could actually be pretty cool IMHO. Anyway, I guess I was just thinking about the sphere of entertainment generally and the possibilities there, but again I'm not the expert or something I just thought of it the other day.. and again not saying I have a problem with games or them continuing with games or whatever! I thought it was pretty cool and wanted to share =-) I thought of "browser" and "cafe" but I think it could be all kinds of things personally the sky's the limit.Balfuria1 Jun 6
Jun 4 We NEED Warcraft 4 I think with all this Warcraft hype, movie and all, its time Blizzard announces a Warcraft 4 release at the next BlizzCon!!!!! I have been waiting for WC4 for over 10+ years and please Blizzard, WE WANT IT! I play every Blizzard game on a normal basis and love them but WC4 will be OVER THE TOP. I really think Blizzards next move is to make WC4 happen since Legion is about here, HotS getting big updates and ranks finally starting up, SC2 already got all xpacks + Nova, D3 got big update with RoS, HS.... is HS..., Big Overwatch release. What next? WARCRAFT 4!!!! I really don't see blizzard skipping out on WC4 because they already came out with a new game genre along with xpacks for all current games. Just my thoughts... :) P.S - Blizzard, YOUR WARCRAFT FANS NEED THIS! I would LITERALLY cry if this was announced.4 Jun 4
Jun 3 Love Game of Thrones? Then listen to this amazing podcast made by The Clock Dodgers! Great Listen to any GOT fan! https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/the-clock-dodgers-podcast/id1083739150?mt=2#episodeGuid=fa5261b8-5fc8-490f-8a52-4a492d4cbaeeCaldarä0 Jun 3
Jun 3 help school win https://www.bcaaplayhere.com/space/08396dc5-58cb-5068-a0c6-7d2c630bd664 please vote windsor it would be really helping them they is real need of itScoopable0 Jun 3
Jun 3 Vikings Season Four Who else is such excite?Pingazlol11 Jun 3
Jun 3 Coast to Coast AM Does anyone else listen to this radio show. It is on from 10pm to 2am in California. Lots of weird and bizarre stories and subjects. They talk about aliens, ufos,bigfoot conspire theories and stuff like that. 99% of the stuff is bunk but it is very entertaining. Listening to guest and callers is hilarious! Good to listen to while playing wow at nightSalome0 Jun 3
Jun 2 "Terrible" movies you love. The opposite of my previous thread. Critics and viewers hate it, the movie itself isn't particularly well-made or even appropriate for anyone, but for some reason you just love it. Something magical about this terrible piece of crap movie enthralls you to watch it over again. The Room -This is an awful movie but the crappy acting, awkward situations, bad writing, and cliche story seem to be strangely enjoyable. I just love to make fun of how terrible it is every time I watch it. And yes, I will get bored sometimes and play it. Freddy vs Jason -The campy, corny humor with plenty of gratuitous gore is quite appealing to me. Seeing Freddy and Jason, two titans of the slasher genre duke it out against each other was just amazing. The fight scenes were intense and well worth watching in my opinion. The Bride of Chucky -Again, another campy, corny slasher flick that amuses me to no end. It's really stupid yet fun to watch. Pure garbage but I love it anyway.Razorik29 Jun 2
May 31 Wolverine 3 > Deadpool 2 > "X-force(tbd)" https://www.google.com/search?q=x-23&safe=active&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjA2bmBioXNAhXya5oKHaQbDXEQ_AUIBygB&biw=1280&bih=899 I can't wait!Beejay0 May 31
May 30 Purple Drink I saw someone in another thread get accused of promoting drugs with their name purpledrink. So i just wanted to leave this here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_Mz2MBaHvUBullistics21 May 30
May 30 Game of Thrones S6-E6 thread *heavy breathing*Averax2 May 30
May 28, 2016 I think I love gay?! MAD & Wang - League of drunkenness: I think I love gay? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAc5Ir9UeQAMageturd0 May 28, 2016
May 28, 2016 Handbanana Why does the main protagonist from Witcher 3 sound exactly like Handbanana?Beejay1 May 28, 2016
May 26, 2016 So Supernatural Ummm that was a damn good episode this week. Actually tear tear jerking. Just Chuck and Metatron talking was awesom. I suppose I finally get Metatron, even all the terrible things he did. He was a voice of reason and the closest to God than any other angel save the archangels. Heh and that last song...... :(Rhaewen7 May 26, 2016
May 26, 2016 Pelicula Warcraft America Latina Hola comunidad, he notado que en varios paises de Europa existen promociones que por la compra del boleto para la pelicula de WARCRAFT estan dando promociones para jugar World of Warcraft: Warlords of Draenor, pero ¿que pasa con Latinoamerica?, ¿tendremos ese tipo de promociones? ¿o no seremos tomados en cuenta?, nosotros tambien queremos promociones ya que tambien somos parte de la comunidad World of Warcraft. Blizzard espero que lo tomen en cuenta ;)Louciernaga2 May 26, 2016
May 25, 2016 Poison ivy chode? Ever get poison ivy on your... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fIKK7dzCqu8Mageturd0 May 25, 2016
May 24, 2016 RIP Hodor Hold the door for us big guy.Fekth3 May 24, 2016
May 24, 2016 Your Favorite Music Genre? I really like classic, what about you?Malyex24 May 24, 2016
May 24, 2016 Warcraft promotion question I just purchased my Warcraft movie ticket, was just wondering how I get my code for the game? It's definitely a participating regal cinema, got a printout about the blizzcon sweepstakes. I know I can't redeem the game until the 25th through the website, just want to be sure I get my code.Grants1 May 24, 2016
May 24, 2016 WARCRAFT: Blizzard Event? With just a few weeks before Warcraft's launch, I am anxious to get my tickets for it's premier. I was wondering if Blizzard has said anything about an event they would be hosting in or around the Irvine area of So Cal. Anyone else from around here already have their tickets?Frêakout2 May 24, 2016
May 23, 2016 Who said it better? Gandalf with "You shall not pass!" or Hodor with "Hodor" ?Ausric0 May 23, 2016
May 23, 2016 Rest in Peace, Alan Young (aka Uncle Scrooge) Perhaps one of the fondest memories of my childhood was Ducktales and the talented Mr. Young portrayed our main character (Scrooge) so flawlessly. I remember watching the episodes and the Treasure of the Lost Lamp a great deal. And the Nintendo game also carried that same fondness that impacted me when I was a kid. All I want to say is, thank you Mr. Young for being a part of our childhood. We will miss you terribly. Rest in Peace, Alan Young 11/19/1919 - 05/19/2016Razorik2 May 23, 2016
May 23, 2016 Marvel, make an R rated Carnage movie! Please? Maximum carnage.Jessekin2 May 23, 2016
May 23, 2016 [WoW vid] Mad & Wang - Real Talk #1 Mad & Wang - Real Talk #1: Laundry-mat, the ultimate stoner job? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2CoNBEE7IxYMageturd7 May 23, 2016
May 22, 2016 Overwatch comics (community team pls) Is there anyway that someone on the community team can get it to the higher ups about putting all these amazing Overwatch comics coming out into TPB form. Maybe i am the only one who likes to physically own things and i don't know the logistics of this but seeing as you already have a relationship with DC comics i was kinda hoping this would be possible! Keep up the great work!Belbana0 May 22, 2016
May 21, 2016 Question on Manga Is Manga strictly black and white, or can Manga be drawn in color?Rebbatskcab1 May 21, 2016
May 21, 2016 Can we get a Blue Sticky for the Promotions? Tried asking on general but got buried pretty quick, however, I was wondering if a blue can post a sticky up on the forums about the upcoming Warcraft movie which includes information and links to the various promotions and events. i.e. info about the Regal promotion which gives away the free digital game (which includes the Base game and all expansions including Warlords of Draenor). But also mention the "Fan First Event" early showings.. I see no mention of this Event anywhere by Blizzard, not even on the Movie or the movie promo's website, why would you let this slip under the radar? So I believe it would be good idea and help to inform more players if a blue sticky post on top of the forums that tell of the movie promos and which could also include mention of the the Regal and AMC theater's Fan First event with links for the players who may be interested in attending the special event to see the movie 24 hours earlier and score the free Warcraft movie collectable items: http://www.regmovies.com/promotions/Warcraft-Fan-First-Event and https://www.amctheatres.com/warcraft-imax-fan-first-eventSpacehoof0 May 21, 2016
May 20, 2016 Who got killed by Negan in the walking dead? In the TV show, Is it Glenn, Abraham, Or Aegean?Fergrian19 May 20, 2016
May 19, 2016 Wuxia films I enjoy this genre of movies. Example here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Touch_of_ZenIsadorahsing0 May 19, 2016
May 18, 2016 New Star Trek http://www.startrek.com/article/watch-teaser-trailer-for-new-star-trek-series I know it's unlikely but I hope they ignore the new movies and keep it connected to the older series' canon.Nunepi0 May 18, 2016
May 18, 2016 Captain America Civil War After seeing this film, I believe the real question is who was putting the coffee grounds in the disposal? They're the true villains in this movie. It's no wonder things ended up as they did. My money's on Fury.Izlüde15 May 18, 2016
May 18, 2016 Cloverfield 2 I am off to see the new Cloverfield movie by myself because you know, forever alone. Anyway, should be fun times. It has Mary Elizabeth Winstead who played on Scott Pilgrim vs. the World (she's so flipping sexy).Bushcraft12 May 18, 2016
May 18, 2016 NCIS Season Finale (SPOILERS) I'm not happy about them killing Ziva offscreen, but mini-Tiva was an interesting twist. I just wish that they could have brought Cote de Pablo back for this one episode. It's hard watching Michael Weatherly's departure. I really would have enjoyed seeing more of Daddy DiNozzio, along with Senior finally being a grandfather. Was an emotional episode. =(Amaer0 May 18, 2016
May 18, 2016 Electronic Music Is the most insufferable garbage I've ever had the misfortune of hearing. Only retards, drug users, and minimum wage pot smoking degenerates would call this crap music.Slavebaby25 May 18, 2016
May 18, 2016 Your absolute favorite song Post here what's your favorite song to listen to. mine's E.T. Youth Take Shots - 3LAUYunah23 May 18, 2016
May 18, 2016 Warhammer Gods If I recall the Gods of Warhammer are: The Gods of the Eldar and the Elves who take physical form: 1: Asuryan the king of the Gods and brother of Khaine who was eaten by the Chaos God of Pleasure 2. Cegorach the God of Deceit who survived the Chaos God of Pleasure's birth and is implied to be a C'tan. 3. Hoec the God of Interdimensional Travel who was eaten by the Chaos God of Pleasure 4. Isha the Goddess of Life, Consort the God of the Hunt and prisoner of the Chaos God of Decay 5. Khaine alias Khorne the Chaos God of War(they are the same in Warhammer Fantasy at least). 6. Lileath God of Dreams who was eaten by the Chaos God of Pleasure. 7. Morai-Heg the Crone Goddess of Fate who was eaten by the Chaos God of Pleasure. 8. Vaul the God of the Forge who was you guessed it eaten by the Chaos God of Pleasure. 9. Ynnead the God of the Afterlife also known as the Starborn and greatest fear of the Chaos Gods. The Gods of the Orks and Orcs: 1. Gork the God of Power 2. Mork the God of Cunning The Chaos Gods: 1. Khorne the God of Murder who was infected by the C'tan God of Death with survival emotions which drew the Chaos God of Pleasure to attempt to consume his energies only to shatter him. 2. Slaanesh the God of Pleasure who devoured all Eldar/Elf Gods except for Isha, Cegorach, Khorne and the not yet born Ynnead. 3. Nurgle the God of Nature and oldest of the Chaos Gods. 4. Tzeentch the God of Hope. 5. Malice the God of Despair. The Gods of Humanity: 1. The God Emperor of Mankind who is another God of Hope and like him uses 9 as a symbol which of course is suspicious though considering his death will release his soul and Tzeentch wants him free to the point of claiming he's the Starborn despite him being Ynnead... He's obviously Tzeentch trying to resurrect himself to escape Ynnead's wrath. If you're asking the Emperor being Tzeentch theory came from the internet though the resurrect himself idea came from my combining that theory with my knowledge of the Starchild's cultists being pawns of Tzeentch(check the Wikis). 2. The Machine God who is obviously the Void Dragon. C'tan Gods: 1. The Nightbringer AKA the God of Death who was shattered by Khorne whom he promptly infected with the desires of the many lesser C'tan he their leader devoured. 2. The Deceiver who is implied to be Cegorach and behind the three other chief C'tan's devouring of lesser C'tan. 3. The Void Dragon Mag'ladroth God of Destruction 4. Iash'uddra the Endless Swarm who judging from it's name was shattered into the Tyranids AKA the Great Devourer(I'm not the first to come up with this theory I must add). 5. Kalugura who's sphere of influence is unknown. 6. The Flayer Llandu'gor the God of Hunger who was completely destroyed though not before cursing certain Necron with hunger. 7. Og'driada who's sphere of influence is unknown. 8. Nyadra'zatha the God of Fire. 9. Yggra'nya the God of Creation who we know little about(his title Moulder of Worlds is all we know about him and his sphere of influence). 10. The Outsider who devoured many C'tan only to go insane with their natures and is suspected by the Inquisitors to be behind the Tyranids which wouldn't be surprising if some remnant of Iash'uddra survived being eaten by him due to their link. Anyone agree with the information I got from the internet and the theories I discovered and amended?Yvenathilm0 May 18, 2016
May 18, 2016 ghostbusters remake This trailer has been declared the most disliked video on youtube. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w3ugHP-yZXw I can see why they took a great comedy from the 80's and remade it into this garbage.Pyrìél8 May 18, 2016