Monk

Aug 24, 2015 Monk help Hi folks, I'm starting to level up characters in prep for the expansion. The only class I've never made is a monk. I'd like to get opinions on the best race (alliance side) and also the best spec for leveling. I like functionality, but I also just really like appearances. I know I can look these up but I prefer hearing from actual people. Thanks for your time!Daoloth3 Aug 24, 2015
Aug 24, 2015 Artifact Weapon... Just hoping it isn't upside down... not sure why they'd make something with all the variations having detailed hanging bits and feathers just to flip it upside down and make it look bad... But knowing them it's a high probability right? Slightly worried it'll look bad once it's hanging on a character is all I'm saying, because as a stand alone piece every one of them looks amazing. When they're right side up of course lol.Vexas54 Aug 24, 2015
Aug 24, 2015 Mastery Change (MW) Mastery is undoubtedly the least significant stat for MW. I think the stat would be of more value, and slightly improve healing, if instead spawned orbs directly underneath players as opposed to "near" them. The passive incarnation of healing sphere is simply decor, rarely do players go out of their way to pick up spheres, and rarely does detonate chi prove to be worth the global. EDIT: This suggestion is geared towards how to make the stat better in its current form, not overhauling the effect. Thoughts?Dirtpaw33 Aug 24, 2015
Aug 24, 2015 Mistweaver Alright i usual dont even complain about my class but BY THE OLD GODS!!! my class gets no love i see every patch buff my counter-parts. but no love for the heals :(. you know Chi'Ji Gives me HOPE!! and thats all i have HOPE!! that my class can be the very best like no one ever was. "Hope is the sun behind a stormy sky. Ever in the heart, but veiled to the eye.Justiroll18 Aug 24, 2015
Aug 24, 2015 Just watched some MoP WW pvp on YouTube I probably shouldn't have done that. Very disheartening seeing huge RSK crits, healing while running away with Healing Sphere, and FoF doing just as much damage as it does now. What I took away from it was - our survivability is a shadow of it's former self, and our damage is a joke now, until we get 10 stacks and it becomes OP. Good design. Someone at Bliz must have been looking at a sine wave on an oscilloscope and thought, "HEY! That's a great idea for a class damage design!"Sultriss3 Aug 24, 2015
Aug 23, 2015 Monk stats tips for WW and MW Please help :D Hey guys, I just wasn't to sure what stats are needed for WW monks and MW monks. I plan on healing first then developing my DPS gear, but im not sure what stats are required of me. Thank you! :DBallsmcnasty9 Aug 23, 2015
Aug 23, 2015 Disable sucks blizzard. Please do the following. Bake disable into tigerpalm. Then give us a new glyph that combo breaker tigerpalm causes us to root target for 4 seconds. TyBlados8 Aug 23, 2015
Aug 23, 2015 little help here would be awesome. i've decided to try and take my windwalker spec more seriously in raiding and i need some advice. i can find the stat prioritization links, gear guides, all that jazz just fine on my own, but what isn't really deeply expanded upon is how to use chi explosion for single target encounters. i keep hearing from other monks that that's the thing to do, but no one ever has time to explain how to properly use it. what i've been doing: obvious stuff, keep tiger palm up, use FoF and RSK on cooldown, pool TeB before transitions, etc. now inbetween all of this i'm taking advantage off all of the TP procs without hesitation. but ChiEx i've only been using it when i'm at 4 chi. i've noticed that the procs for freebies, if used at 4 chi, pops me to 2, and it's a quick jab to get back to what i'm aiming for. am i doing this right? i ask more or less because i'm doing around 55-65k (broke into the 70k region on a few occasions), and i had a raid leader in a pug kick me because, as he put it, "I'm not up to standards dps wise".Navigate2 Aug 23, 2015
Aug 23, 2015 Pajeet-Nov's Perpetual Puzzle - Brewmaster CM Hey Guys, Just wondering if anyone has used this in CM's as a brewmaster? I'm redoing cm's again on my brewmaster with some friends for fun and I'm running coin and was thinking about getting this due to the ridiculous proc. I would lose a fair bit of defensive love as I'd be swapping out BFD or Evergaze, but I was just wondering if anyone has tried this coupled with coin and thinks it's worth it for challenge modes as Brewmaster. TaDarkmech0 Aug 23, 2015
Aug 23, 2015 Monks are fun Just started a Monk and I have to say.. they are pretty fun to play. Def my top 3 favorite class.Indinos6 Aug 23, 2015
Aug 23, 2015 WW addons Just wondering what add on you guys/gals are using to get the most dps out of your monk. Thanks!Elford13 Aug 23, 2015
Aug 23, 2015 Question Why are some of the alt spec, alt item gear stats strength, what spec, in all of the universe for monk requires strength in pvp?Creac6 Aug 23, 2015
Aug 22, 2015 Time to do WOD CM's Hey there i want to do CM's this season for the mount and weapon, I know how to play all 3 monk specs, so which one is best for monk this time, and is there a guide you can link me on what stats and gear i should get for it? Thanks for the help guysBushidobrown29 Aug 22, 2015
Aug 22, 2015 Blizzard. Give us back Healing Spheres. Now. I just came back from a year's break about a week ago and was pretty shocked at the changes Blizz made to the spec of Windwalker. First off, I'd like to say that I'd like to think of myself as a fairly decent Monk. In a level bracket where Hunters, Feral Druids, Fury Warriors and Enhancement Shamans are steamrolling EVERYTHING, I am getting by okay. In 2s (btw I LOVE low level skirmishes) I have my good days and my bad days, as it could be a lack of teamwork thing with my partner, but in RBGs is where I feel the very strongest since everything is so uncoordinated and spontaneous. I can turn a bad situation into a good one if you follow my drift. I'm normally not one to complain and whine on the forums Blizzard, but come on now. A heal with a cast time of damn near 2 seconds that costs about a third of our energy YET doesn't even heal HALF OF A QUARTER of our life pool? Not to mention that we have to do the sh*t in place? If a heal is gonna be that lousy, at least let us do it while we're on the run/kiting because I feel that LoSing just to heal for something that can easily be out DPS'd by any class/spec isn't worth the trouble of dry humping a giant pillar to begin with. Not to mention that (for me anyway, just an opinion) it severely interrupts the fast paced style of gameplay for WW. I'm so used to having to press many buttons very fast, but now having to CC my opponent(s), run very very far away, find a hiding spot (which usually don't work out), attempt to heal myself, and then get back into the fight just seems a bit weird to me. I don't understand why Healing Spheres were taken out as a spell. They were only OP for WW in low level PvP, it was MW Monks who actually abused them at END GAME content, so taking them away from Monks as a class (and as a spell) seems a bit harsh. /Rant overAaliyàh8 Aug 22, 2015
Aug 22, 2015 Weird Arena bug.... Everytime I enter arena, I have to swap back to the healing stance, despite having never changed out of it. Any help?Riyyah1 Aug 22, 2015
Aug 22, 2015 Weapons don't stay on back in combat anymore? Just came back from a hiatus and realized that my weapons aren't staying sheathed on my character's back. Is this impossible now? It's the same with or without glyph of jab.Superbad3 Aug 22, 2015
Aug 22, 2015 Constantly OOM, What am I doing wrong? Okay guys, I'm in desperate need of help here. Firstly, I've only started playing WoW a couple of months ago, and still consider myself a noob for further months to come. Now, here is my problem. I just can't heal as MW Monk. Because after the 3rd encounter in a dungeon...im totally OOM. Yes, 50 other people may have been posting topics about the exact same issue, but I have read MW Monk Healing guides and several different sites, and have tried a couple of different approaches to my single target and multi-target healing. So theoretically, I know what spells to cast and when to cast them. I know all of my cool-downs etc...yet no matter how I mix things up, which healing guide I stick to...I just keep running OOM. I think I'm averagely geared for my level, and I'm favoring the appropriate stats as well. So I've been following everything by the book as best I can... Also, I never seem to generate more than 4-5 mana teas per encounter. Not sure if that is normal? If it isn't, I welcome any tips to help me generate more mana tea :) I haven't been game enough to try "fist weaving", as I've heard you need to have really good gear to pull it off. Basically, my rotation is this: For single target, I just channel my Soothing Mist, if the damage starts to rise, I throw in my Enveloping Mist. I always have my serpent statue out with every encounter. If the damage gets really heavy, I cast my Surging Mist, and in desperate times I'll cast my Life Cocoon. For multi-target; I keep Renewing Mist on cool-down, and cast Uplift when needed. While keeping Renewing Mist on cool-down, I channel my Soothing Mist on any target who is taking a lot of damage, (So mainly the Tank). So thats basically what I do. After 3-4 encounters, I'm totally OOM, and my Tiger Brew would usually be on CD, so I can't refresh with that. What am I doing wrong? Is it my rotation? Perhaps I need better gear? Remember I have read a lot of the healing guides found around the internet, and even following them by the book...nothing seems to help me. So, I need some real good advice. Because I love healing. I heal more than I DPS, and I never Tank, and I love MW Monk, its the coolest healing class imo, but it isn't working for me. Thanks guys, I really hope someone can help me here! :)Shaotsun12 Aug 22, 2015
Aug 22, 2015 If your mac n cheese is.... Bland and in need of salt, you don't just keep adding pepper to fix it. The damage buffs are wonderful(as is pepper on my mac n cheese!) However, i can't help but wonder why self healing wasn't addressed at all in this patch. Obviously in pvp the heals are a joke, but even questing and dailies are tough w/o viable healing as a WW. Don't get me wrong, i still love mac n cheese, but i enjoy it so much more when it's salted as needed. Serioulsy, bump ww heals please.Damitrius16 Aug 22, 2015
Aug 21, 2015 Holinka playing Windwalker? A "Play with the Blues" event is scheduled this Friday to test Mercenary mode on the PTR. Holinka posted a straw poll asking what class he should play and while monk seems to be leading, I encourage we all vote to hammer the point home. https://twitter.com/holinka/status/631936280935297024 I'd also like to note that he said "WW is great right now" in response to someone in the Twitter conversation, then deleted the tweet shortly after. Let's see if actually playing one will disabuse him of that notion.Mirkalla47 Aug 21, 2015
Aug 21, 2015 Storm earh and fire questions Hi everyone, could you clarify to me how exactly SEF works mechanically to be more specific: if a spirit's target dies, does the spirit immediatly die aswell? when my target dies and I move to a target with spirit on, does the spirit disappear immediatly or I have to do somehing? (it seems that sometimes the spirt expires immediatly while other times t just stays there for 5+ seconds) if I have both spirits out is there any possibility to cancel aura only one of them instead of both? I am using a mouseover macro, how do I add a modifier key to it so that if I unse he modifier key it becomes cancel aura? and lastly, is there a way to always become the same spirit? I know is dumb but Ike being the storm spirit, it looks coolerCalaanne2 Aug 21, 2015
Aug 21, 2015 PSA: Mistweavers as DPS I would like to post this Public Service Announcement to all those who get upset at players who play Mistweavers in a DPS role. Now, given the sheer volume of people who play WoW, I find it very hard to believe that I am the ONLY one who may do this. To begin my point, let me start by saying this. WOW IS A VIDEO GAME! This game does NOT dictate real life in anyway, so first and for most (to those who get upset about this)... GET. OVER. IT. As a person who pays a subscription to this game I have the right to play my monk as I wish. Yes, I fully understand that the DPS of a MW Monk may not be the greatest, nor may it be the same as a Windwalker. But again, I have the right to choose to do this. Also, if it wasn't possible for a MW Monk to DPS, then why do they have "Stance of the Spirited Crane," and the capability to use their main signature attacks in this stance? Why do their skill change in function when you switch their stances? Ill tell you. This is because Blizzard designed the monks to be able to have this capability while in this spec. Additionally, if MW Monks were not meant to DPS in a party, then why are they able to select DPS in the Instance Finder? Again, this is because of how they were designed. They have the capability to do this. Personally, I like the ability to be able to switch to healing in the event that the party is have a hard time with a particular mob or boss. Being able to switch real quick to give some support healing (or at least heal the healer so they can get the rest of the party without worrying about themselves) for either until the end of the fight or until i see that we got the fight back under control. I like being able to do this because you CANNOT BE ASSURED THAT EVERY RUN WILL BE PERFECT. Now, returning to an earlier point, this is a game. It is meant for fun. I play for fun. I am not a competitive player. I hate PvP. I love PvE. Being so, I don't see a need to have my Monk (or any of my characters for that matter) to be spec'ed out as per the "norm" of their class because "that's what you're supposed to do." I play for fun. Lastly, I would actually like to find a way to make a MW Monk and effective DPS. That is what I decided when i was stating my Monk and found that I loved MW. If there is a way to do this and this information is on the forums, then please, direct me to it so i can follow any recommendations. If not, then I would simply like to try. So, all in all, If i want to play my Monk in MW as DPS, I have every right. And to those of you who don't agree with me/ get upset about those who do this, well... I wish you the best day, and good luck in you adventures! ^.^Salyery28 Aug 21, 2015
Aug 21, 2015 Trying to improve my Mistweaving Any healers here able to point me to a guide to help improve my raid healing? Whenever I get into normal and heroic raids, I find myself at the bottom of the healer list in any fight that I didn't drop Revival. Also, critiques of talent build. Thanks!Hitmonchanky8 Aug 21, 2015
Aug 21, 2015 With WW monks coming next patch... How are they looking overall from a PvE standpoint? Im getting bored of playing my warrior all the time and I am thinking of making an alt between a WW monk or a shadowpriest. Any websites that have parses from the PTR so we can see how much they have improved?Wizzlebangx5 Aug 21, 2015
Aug 21, 2015 Monk pvp im torn between brewmaster or WW :\ any advice tips suggestions?Tatamii6 Aug 21, 2015
Aug 21, 2015 Brewmaster Artifact Its probably been suggested already but i feel that Brewmasters artifact should be Chens Keg.Kegs9 Aug 21, 2015
Aug 20, 2015 WW / Chi Ex Question I normally play MW in raids, but wanted to make sure my DPS spec was decently strong as well. Currently I am Brew/Serenity spec'ed. Considering many fights in HFC have large add phases was thinking going ChiEx since my current spec blows for AoE type situations (also w/Serenity and Brew, it matches the gearing for MW so I didn't have to re-gear as much). My question is, when I did try with ChiEx sometimes you get more Chi then what you need chiex to do. So for example, you have 4 or 5 chi currently, but are in single target phase (like Kormok fight with no grasping hands currently up). When you chiex it will use the 4 chi. Isnt that a waste? How do you more experienced WW monks deal with that, or is not a big dps/chi loss? Also, now that summonstone is no mre, is there another good site for specs outside of icy-veins?Leisiulong6 Aug 20, 2015
Aug 20, 2015 Transmog Challenge: Karazim Okay, being an altoholic I am starting my 5th monk. This time human, male, inspired by Karazim. I am not sure how I can replicate his attire so I thought for fun I would put it to the community that knows the mog choices best. http://heroesofthestorm.gamepedia.com/Kharazim The Human with a Beard part, I got that down!Kímchí1 Aug 20, 2015
Aug 20, 2015 We're getting a buff boys In 6.2.2 RSK,TP,and BOK are getting a 10% damage increase while FoF is getting a 20% increase.Novaman21 Aug 20, 2015
Aug 20, 2015 Haste Why does our haste scale like crap now? i remember back in MoP when i had the luxury of 30% haste, roughly 50% crit rate, and an energy regen rate of like 14-15 energy/sec all while having chi brew and xuen as a talent all in Heroic gear (not Mythic). I get that we have multi strike now, but crap man our haste scaling is abysmal now. Am i the only that feels this?Yangxiaolong5 Aug 20, 2015
Aug 20, 2015 lvl 12 brewmaster twink http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/18724763418?page=1#9Wayak3 Aug 20, 2015
Aug 19, 2015 Chi x With me gear would running chi x full time be viable?Novaman13 Aug 19, 2015
Aug 19, 2015 The Problem with WW Monks: TeB I feel like if theres one change to WW monks It's TeB and then in turn prob our Mastery. In both PvP and PvE the Ramp up style of WW seems to be holding us back literally. Not an expert but just at glance the difference between WWs in Mythic and everywhere else as far as PvE goes is Adds live long enough for SEF/TeB and sustained aoe for us to shine once our procs and 10 stacks get going. In PvP the same issue is the problem, we're the only DPS class with a defensive set bonus and its tied to TeB which we have to ramp up. Forcing us into Chi Exp to generate stacks to burst. I have no problem with TeB per se, I like being able to randomly increase my damage by 60% and it not be a straight up 2 min CD i just press. I just think if we were going to be reworked, they'd prob focus on this area of the spec and especially our mastery which we don't value anywhere in the game. -------------------- On a side note brews don't even really feel like brews. How cool would it be if they made TeB like how Chen's Fortifying Brew from HoTs Fortifying Brew (D) Fortifying Brew Cooldown: 5 secondsTrait Drink from your keg, gaining 40 Brew and 520 (64 + 24 per level) temporary Shields per second, up to a maximum of 1560 (192 + 72 per level) while drinking. Shields persist for 2 seconds after you stop drinking. In Game we pull out a keg of brew which we channel, gives us a strong Defensive buff (Shield, -% damage taken etc) and gives us Tiger Eye Stacks + Sparring at the end. OR SOMETHING idk just an idea/observationCasius8 Aug 19, 2015
Aug 19, 2015 level 100 talents for mw pve i find the level 100 talents for mw pve very baseline. without the tier set bonuses pool of mists is already stronger than the other choices with the exception of chi explosion for fistweaver. but because the tier set bonuses strictly buff pool of mists and does nothing buff the other talents. and then with the 4-set pool of mists is arguably better for fistweaver. now my suggestion on how to fix this problem, leave pool of mists as it is. have chi explosion to also cause soothing mists to generate chi like it did in mop(but less chance), this would make chi explosion much more accessible because at the moment it is only viable if everyone is stacked up and for other phases of any fight it just cant compete with pool of mists and with the archimonde trinket could compete with pool of mists in terms of healing. and breath of the serpent is terrible for obvious reasons and either needs a lower cooldown/longer duration or needs to be completely redone.Promonk0 Aug 19, 2015
Aug 19, 2015 Backpedalling negates unglyphed FoF ????? So the simple act of backpedalling keeps you out of range of Fists of Fury. Confirmed and grats worst players on earth you actually defeat a class's burst move by pressing "s". Spammable in all classes/races around Azeroth come get you some...................Sixxtysix1 Aug 19, 2015
Aug 18, 2015 Need help with macro I'm trying to make a macro that will let me cast Chi Burst like normal, but will also have a shift mod to let me cast Life Cocoon on my mouse over target. This is what I'm using: #showtooltip /cast [@mouseover,help,mod:shift][@target,help,mod:shift][@player,mod:shift]Life Cocoon /cast [@mouseover,help,nomod][@target,help,nomod][@player,nomod]Chi Burst The macro will cast Chi Burst fine, but when I try to shift mod and use the Life Cocoon part of it it'll get the error "spell on CD" bc ChiB has a 30sec CD. If ChiB is off CD and i hold shift to cast Life Cocoon it'll cast ChiB. Also trying to make one for ReM and Revival - With ReM being the mouseover, and Revival just being a cast Any Help would be greatly appreciatedAlkiria1 Aug 18, 2015
Aug 18, 2015 Windwalker PvP tips? I posted this short PvP video in the general discussion section last night and got some pretty good feedback (much to my surprise), but it was all from non-Monk players. I did some skirmishes last night and decided to post two of our matches, one where we won and one where we lost. I'd appreciate constructive criticism very much so, since this is the community where we all main and know the playstyle of the class. This is my second Monk btw, I love the class THAT MUCH but I still have a lot to learn. So as a Monk player, what would you have done differently in my situation? Btw, I know all of my mistakes that I made since people have already pointed them out to me, but I still want to hear what you guys have to say simply because you're Monks. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7IxpUS1TkEsAaliyàh7 Aug 18, 2015
Aug 18, 2015 Spearhand Strike question does this skill still require you to be in front of them for the spell lockout effect? At least...I swore it used to be that way when monks came out; or have I gone mad?Borklaser2 Aug 18, 2015
Aug 18, 2015 I guess blizzard... is going to make us wait until Legion to be fixed.Namiru5 Aug 18, 2015
Aug 18, 2015 Love for monks in legion? Is there going to be any love for us? ww bm and mw in pvp?Injures5 Aug 18, 2015
Aug 18, 2015 Another Stats Thread Hello fellow monks, While on the hunt to migrate into some PVE WW I began to look into the proper stats I should be getting. However after research and several websites later I am left with a big pool of mixed results. Across the board people !@#$ on Noxxic and say F it. According to Noxxic the DPS stat weights are: Agility - 4.56 Multistrike - 1.61 Crit - 1.57 Versatility - 1.48 Haste - 1.35 Mastery - 0.53 Is all of the above information outdated and wrong, and if so is there an updated one? I believe having numbers like this could greatly assist in decided what to stat for. I saw something like this for Druids that shows stat weights and was curious if something like this exists for monks and is current (being that everyone says Noxxic is wrong and %^-* anyway) https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Py6GrH4S1-XUf8wY7yZ0izfwUqMiWG1lh_wzyBUWpFQ/edit#gid=0 Below is a list of stat priorities based on Icy Veins / Noxxic ect. Is Icy veins spot on? Is Versatility seriously 2nd with serenity? I find it odd that a universal stat that helps damage, defense and healing can somehow just beat critical strike with its sole purpose being hitting !@#$ hard in the face. Icy Veins: Serenity: Multistrike; Versatility; Critical Strike; Haste; Mastery. Chi Explosion: Haste; Multistrike; Versatility; Critical Strike; Mastery. Noxxic: Multistrike >= Crit > Versatility > Haste > Mastery There are other websites that appear to agree with Icy Veins such as: https://walkingthewinds.wordpress.com/guides/windwalker-guide/ Single target DPS stats is what I am aiming for however since it appears stats are separate I would like to know both. The general reason for this is to start getting gear from empowered apexis stuff and I need to know what %^-* I am empowering. Can we close the case on what is what, without fail? The more detail the better! Side Question: Is there a top monk out there that could be used as a reference for stats ect.Sclab5 Aug 18, 2015
Aug 18, 2015 Why does blizzard hate monks so much I love the class, but i refuse to spec into WW (which I would like to) because their damage is really poor. And every single set pieces/challenge mode/reward is a complete joke as well. We get god damn dresses with some chinese writing on it. If be chance you don't take a panda, everything looks 100x worse. I do enjoy tanking/healing, but have two specs that have limited spaces in raids makes it tough,Hasashi41 Aug 18, 2015
Aug 17, 2015 Dwarf Monks. Just went Dwarf on my Monk. I main him as Mistweaver and immediatly noticed that the Soothing Mist channeling animation seems completly bugued. Is it the same for anyone else?Rahn3 Aug 17, 2015
Aug 17, 2015 How bad is WW In PVP? do we have hope 6.1? I just want to read your opinions. I have a warrior, paladin and Mage and this monk. Probably i will let this monk to rest for a while at my garrison since I cant focus myself in too many clases. Is it worth to keep going and gear up this monk? Or maybe i need a litle bit of faith? :)Owsi31 Aug 17, 2015
Aug 17, 2015 Unanswered WW PvP ?'s Hey guys, I'm pretty new to monk, and I've been doing a lot of reading / watching YouTube to learn all I can. There are a few questions I have that I cannot find solid answers to. When should I use Storm, Earth, and Fire in arenas? Example situations? Are there any abilities you can just macro together? any sort of "one shot macro"? I'm also a little confused on how Touch of Death works on enemy players. I cant seem to get it to work. Thanks for the help! I'd also appreciate links to any great guides you know of.Anjlu2 Aug 17, 2015
Aug 17, 2015 WW CM BiS gear Is there a WW BiS list for CM out there somewhere? I'm working on doing my CM on my WW next and could use a BiS list or guide to follow for gearing up. So far I have Coin and some Haste>Multistrike gear, is it better to dual wield or two hand?Abme4 Aug 17, 2015
Aug 17, 2015 weird monk question Looked all over goggle and can't seem to find a solid answer. here it goes, does mistweaver mastery proc off multistrike heals? if possible show factsKattwoman5 Aug 17, 2015
Aug 17, 2015 WW Monk leveling How is WW Monk leveling 91-100 now? Do they have a hard time with Elites/Rares? I was thinking of leveling one just for fun. Thanks!Trixzi7 Aug 17, 2015
Aug 17, 2015 Monk or Warrior? Hi all i really confused cause i dont know what character i should play. I love monk n warrior but i want to choose 1 of them. Who's better in general ways. i love both thanks for the helpCerberion7 Aug 17, 2015
Aug 17, 2015 Mistweaver leveling help http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/blackhand/engulfpain/advanced Generally I request some tips. Specifically, I have a few issues. I'm 64 now, in full cloth heirlooms. Surging Mist, my "expensive, fast" heal, is not very expensive or strong. It takes four to get a tank from half health to full. That has not been my experiences with other classes, like my Priest, whose Flash Heal does about 20% health (and costs a fair bit of mana). What do I do when I need a BIG heal? I channel Soothing but it doesn't do much unless I hit three Surging and an Enveloping during the cast--is that what's supposed to happen? I feel weak. I'm either bored in Serpent Stance or struggling to keep up (easier now since I have Uplift), or in Crane waiting for people to take real damage so I can switch back to Serpent. But any time I can hit enough targets with BoK in Crane, there's the potential for my group to take a lot of damage, and then i wish I were in Serpent Stance with RwM rolling so I can SCK Uplift. It feels as though I'm doing something really wrong. And any time I get really upset with Mistweaver, I just pop into BwM spec and crush three levels in an hour. I've leveled two BwMs before (and did my dailies as BwM until 45).Guidance7 Aug 17, 2015
Aug 17, 2015 Finally! I love WW monk. It is finally done. the long and hard transformation of my character. I've mained a ret pally for 9 years and WoD just took it away from me. So I found a new class to fall in love with. WW monk. I worked hard and tirelessly for this transmog, going for a Jedi look and still retaining some semblance of my Paladin nature. Last thing off the list was challenge modes. 2 long days of working at these. I was sad to see my Paladin leave behind his CM armor, but I'm glad to see I have the same ability on my monk! Huzzah! /endrant Keep the WW dream alive, my friends!Sydrîan4 Aug 17, 2015