Monk

Apr 1, 2015 Brewmaster 4 Piece Opinion So I did a quick search inside these forums, didn't see a recent post about this, so throwing out to see if anyone wants to weigh in. Who here has the 4 piece bonus from BRF and what's the general consensus. To me, it reads pretty meh, but I haven't done any sort of simming on it, and have been proven wrong in the past. I can get my 4 piece in probably a two week span if it is worthwhile, running 2 piece at the moment. Any input appreciated, thanks!Semprparatus5 Apr 1, 2015
Apr 1, 2015 Percentile for Flamebender &need help for CM I always got low percentile on Flamebender, neither heroic nor normal, here is my log, what things should I improve? Did I get too much avoidable damage or using the wrong talent/glyphs? Thanks for any recommendation. https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/1961638/latest/#metric=ehrps&boss=0 btw, I'm going to do CM, which status, gears and talent I should choose? txPhenixcathay2 Apr 1, 2015
Apr 1, 2015 new patch notes "Monks now automatically Roll everywhere instead of running while out of combat." could we actually get this in a minor glyph? no speed increase of course just cosmetic.icaruss0 Apr 1, 2015
Apr 1, 2015 brewmaster help stats i been reading some guide but i am still confuse on what stats i should be focusing and about how much health to aim at i am ilevel 630 thanks for your helpEspadas5 Apr 1, 2015
Apr 1, 2015 Help w/ ElvUI and stagger. I posted this earlier in the UI and Macros forums, but figured that someone here might have an answer too. Last night I installed ElvUI after deciding that I was tired of the default Blizz UI. On my Warrior it seems to work great, but I noticed that on my Monk it doesn't show a stagger bar. Is there any way to fix this or does anyone know of an addon that shows a stagger bar? Heck, even a WeakAuras string for stagger would do. Thanks in advance for any help!Pinza3 Apr 1, 2015
Apr 1, 2015 Yet another WW weapon question... I know this has been done to death, but I have no idea how to SimCraft and I need advice on my specific situation. Ive been rocking dual Heroic Hanz'gar's Forgehammers. Last night I picked up a Heroic Head-Lopper Skullscythe. I've read that 2H pulls ahead of DW slightly. All 3 of these weapons are ilvl 685. I have A TON of multistrike on my gear as it is. Should I switch to the 2H for more crit and improved Tigereye generation (while also ditching worthless haste)? If so, what should I enchant it with? Thank you in advance.Suezuki12 Apr 1, 2015
Apr 1, 2015 Legacy of the White Tiger - In Dungeon I casted LotWT in a dungeon, and it just got dispelled. Tried it a few times with same effect. No issue using it out of dungeon. Has anyone had a same issue? Or is it meant to be? Note that these occurred in Cata dungeons.Eldims1 Apr 1, 2015
Mar 31, 2015 monk healing stat stupid question but do mw monks use agi or int gear for healingTranzpwn3 Mar 31, 2015
Mar 31, 2015 <Combo Breaker: Blackout Kick> Floating Text Does anyone know how to turn that annoying floating text off? I tried turning off everything in the floating text section of the settings except for basic damage numbers and it is still polluting my screen. The other visual clues are sufficient and I find it really annoying.Meilì0 Mar 31, 2015
Mar 31, 2015 Help with BRF Can a decent WW monk give me a talent /skills they use for BRF bosses?Ipecacd20 Mar 31, 2015
Mar 31, 2015 Disregard Found one :)Brodyy0 Mar 31, 2015
Mar 31, 2015 MW viable for leveling? Hey guys, Already used my boost on another character (wish I hadn't) and was just wondering if MW was viable for leveling 1-100.. I have all heirloom gear but its all caster related and since I mainly PvP I won't have the gold to buy a complete upgraded leather agil set. With that in mind how difficult would it be to level as MW with full upgraded heirloom? Would it be quicker to lvl as WW without the stat benefits off the gear or to just quest as MW? Thanks for any help.Tanktime5 Mar 31, 2015
Mar 31, 2015 Just an idea I have been seriously thinking about playing with my stats a little and reduce the amount of multistrike and add either more haste or crit, or both., or gem in more versatility. Your thoughts ?Xenweaver2 Mar 31, 2015
Mar 31, 2015 What am I doing wrong as MW? I just recently came back after leaving in MoP, and monk is much different than it used to be. I got kicked from my first group (maybe ever?) yesterday because I couldn't keep the tank up. I don't blame them, but I blame myself. This wasn't even heroic content or anything, just a 5 man everbloom. I drop statue, soothing mist whenever I'm not casting anything else, try to expel harm on cd, renewing mist on cd, but it seems like I'm just constantly building my chi up quickly so I can use enveloping mist, and surging mist because the tank is taking more damage than soothing can heal. I barely ever use uplift, because it only heals for 7k, and that's chi I need to save for enveloping. I have a hard time healing other party members because of it. I don't think I'm undergeared for normal 5 man's, and have ~606 ilvl, I'm just not sure what I'm doing wrong. It could have possibly been an undergeared tank, or he wasn't using cooldowns, but this isn't the first time I've had much more trouble on my monk than my resto shamanTzi7 Mar 31, 2015
Mar 31, 2015 My Opinion on WW Monks in PvP (I like them) Disclaimer Some people will flame me because A, I'm posting on a poorly geared Druid, and B I have no Arena achievements and will openly admit I have never once made Gladiator. Please note, my mains are a Windwalker Monk and a Feral Druid. During Mists of Pandaria I played an Enhancement Shaman and I have never levelled a Paladin to max level. Introduction For some background information on myself, my experience comes from Battlegrounds and Theorycrafting and I am a semi-professional Yu-Gi-Oh player. Why is the latter relevant? Because Yu-Gi-Oh is about adaptation. Misconceptions Something I'm finding with a lot of the complaints are they are comparing Windwalkers to how we were during Mists of Pandaria. Noone can deny that Windwalkers were overpowered in Mists of Pandaria and Blizzard actually did nerf every class, not just Monks. “Monks have low mobility, Monks heals suck, Monks DPS sucks compared to X class, Monks have too many mandatory Glyphs, Monks suck because of X nerf” Some of my comments Stat Priority and Talent Choices Versatility>Crit=Mastery>Multistrike>Haste The reason I choose this stat priority is because it lets me do what I feel Monks are supposed to do which is grind against my opponent. My burst lines up every 3 minutes and since Monks technically have an infinite resource (Chi) the longer the fight goes, the more likely I am to win. Momentum, Chi Wave, Chi Brew, Leg Sweep, Healing Elixirs, Chi Torpedo and Chi Explosion Momentum: I feel this is a more optimal choice than Tiger’s Lust during WoD because of how likely it is for the Root to be reapplied, with Chi Torpedo it actually increases my uptime on Caster classes because Chi Torpedo rolls approximately the same distance as a Mage’s Blink. Chi Explosion: Chi Explosion actually allows me to have virtually 100% uptime on TEB whilst being kited which is very relevant during this expansion because of how CC has been changed. Cool Downs Transcendence: Transfer is a cooldown I use instead of Tiger’s Lust to dodge Roots whilst letting my Rolls dodge Snares. You can also use this to LoS Hunters or any other class to heal up. Healing Surge: Something I’m finding a lot of people complain about is people’s comparison of this to a Predatory Swiftness or Maelstrom Weapon proc. Healing Surge is essentially 12 Energy to cast, with my stat priority it is likely to either Crit or Multistrike. Combining this with TEB it heals for approximately 5% of your health not Critting. Touch of Karma: ToK can be used as both an offensive or defensive cooldown. For instance, I can place a Touch of Karma on a Healer and watch the DPS completely switch from me while I continue to hit the Healer, on top of this I can use Storm, Earth and Fire to further damage the Healer whilst managing my interrupts. For Fists of Fury, I find it is best to back them into a corner and limit their movement and then pop Fists of Fury to guarantee a stun on the target while a Healer tends to my wounds. I strongly believe this is the best defensive cooldown in the game, the most common counters to this are either to CC you, switch from you or pop a cooldown to nullify it. Touch of Karma is a 45 second Cooldown that does not need to be popped at low health, I actually like to use it early just to bait a switch so that I can control my opponent’s cooldowns more. Storm, Earth and Fire: #showtooltip /cast [target=focus] Storm, Earth, and Fire; /cancelaura Storm, Earth, and Fire Storm, Earth, and Fire can actually be used in a 1v2 situation to apply more pressure on a healer or prevent your opponent from kiting you. Some advice while using this is to never target the same target as your Storm, Earth, and Fire.Swagtuskpie0 Mar 31, 2015
Mar 31, 2015 Zen Meditation Sup guys, i wonder why this skill do! Absorve 90% of one hit? Thats it? They take off so many good skills from monk... why leave this useless skill? Or i missing something here?Sapekonge10 Mar 31, 2015
Mar 31, 2015 Gladiator WW/DK no skype 2v2 Hey, if anyone is interested in seeing a bit of WW arena action of my 2v2 cap yesterday as WW/DK the link below is the past broadcast. I have been 2700+ in 3v3 this season with both DKs in the recording. The session end at 1hour 35 mins. http://www.twitch.tv/ssjwindgodx/b/641064423Ssjwïndgödx18 Mar 31, 2015
Mar 31, 2015 MW monk mastery idea As we all know the MW mastery is hands down the worst mastery in the game, followed closely by the WW monk >.>. Anyway, as a nice a new idea for the MW monk WHAT IF instead of dropping healing spheres the mastery dropped buff spheres. The idea would be that when someone picks up the sphere it would add +10% buff to a random secondary stat for 10 seconds. The spheres could be color coded depending on the stat bonus it gives. The buffs would be additive and/or refreshed if additional sphere is grabbed. Obviously drop rates would have to be adjusted, and ChiEx would have to be altered (maybe drop only 2 or 4 spheres). I would almost suggest to only allow ChiEx usage during fist weaving for balance to give fist weaving a true purpose of buffing allies for increased raid dps. This would make monks a truly unique healing class where buffing your dps becomes an equally important role to healing. Thoughts?Surek22 Mar 31, 2015
Mar 31, 2015 Monks Are fun.Irhcsathree3 Mar 31, 2015
Mar 31, 2015 Blizzard, fix our PvP glyphs. Just stop being horrible and do it. I am not currently playing my warrior, shaman or warlock, but I am pretty sure no other class has actual mandatory glyphs. They may feel "mandatory", but they are not. And that is of course what you are wanting, you've said as much. WW monk on the other hand has MANDATORY glyphs!!! If you don't use them, YOU FAIL IN PVP. PERIOD. You don't believe me? You think I'm whining? Why don't you run some numbers and see how many WW monks in PvP gear are running any other glyph besides Karma, Death, Freedom Roll. Then see how many WW monks are running any of the following possibly fun or useful glyphs: Detox Victory Roll Flying Fist Flying Serpent Nimble Brew Zen Meditation Floating ButteryflySultriss4 Mar 31, 2015
Mar 31, 2015 Elusive Brew usage? Should I save this for 15 stacks for boss fights that do a lot of physical? Or should I be using it at 6-8 stacks during larger trash packs. Ive been using it in both(and other) situations but I had a Healer tell me last night in a LFG to NEVER use Elusive Brew unless Im on a boss. Thanks.Ironphoenix6 Mar 31, 2015
Mar 31, 2015 Mistweaver levelling questions(LFD) Hi guys im rolling a mistweaver to LFD with some friends/occasional pugs and had some questions: 1) Is fistweaving viable while levelling? (I will mainly be queueing with friends but will be pugging in my downtime as well) 2)Are there any glyphs that would be a benefit while levelling or should i not bother until i make it to a high level? 3)Is it hard healing with only soothing mist for the first few levels? Any tips and tricks would also be greatly appreciated Thanks in advance and looking forward to giving this class a shotYuukî1 Mar 31, 2015
Mar 31, 2015 Brewmaster..chi explosion??? To be honest, I've tried Chi explosion as a brewmaster.. It's kinda ehhhh personally. I'd rather use serenity. What are your thoughts about chi explosion?Yicken26 Mar 31, 2015
Mar 30, 2015 Leveling weapon choice I am just wondering if a staff or the two one handed heirloom maces would be better for leveling WW monk. Thanks!Squatchin2 Mar 30, 2015
Mar 30, 2015 Monk On WOD Sup guys, just back to wow and i like to know how in Monk at this days? PVP and PVE? Thanks :)Sapekonge16 Mar 30, 2015
Mar 30, 2015 WW @ 630 ilvl Hi, I'm following icy veins guide for WW for talents and rotation, I can't get past 15k dering heroics, dummies. Any tips I can use? I'm really frustrated with this to the point of rerolling another class, I could really use some help. Also if I upload a log is anyone able to check and help? Thanks in advance.Kabung4 Mar 30, 2015
Mar 30, 2015 Mistweaver UI's and Weakauras? I just started playing my Mistweaver, and I was wondering if you guys were using Grid and mouseover macros to heal. Can you track ReM on Grid, or another nice little raid frame UI? What about weakauras what do you guys use them for?Gronktastic6 Mar 30, 2015
Mar 30, 2015 Crane stance false advertisement EDIT: talking about PvP specifically. The stance should be viable in all areas of the game. I know there is a million threads on this, but, I just wanted to bring it up. The fantasy behind Mistweaver monk was the battle healer, someone that could heal while doing damage. In reality, Mistweavers are just another ranged healing class, that in occasion, when there is no imminent danger of anything, can throw a punch or two. When WoD was announced, I was very excited for the separation of stances. It meant that now they could balance Jab's mana cost without leading to the Jab, Jab, Uplift rotation. MW even got Rising Sun Kick, it was going to be epic... then I tried it, and again, I was utterly disappointed. But why isn't MW delivering, when technically, a 50 / 60 playstyle should be strong enough? - Crane stance is only truly 50 / 60 under some perfect circumstances: when your target does not move, and you are not being touched, aka, when you are hitting a training dummy or some bosses. - Crane stance lacks a burst dps ability, that would also be a burst heal, given the nature of the spec. - Life Cocoon only increases healing received from HoTs, it should also increase healing received through eminence so you don't have to change stance to use it. - Crane stance is the only melee with no way of locking it's target in place, making it completely useless in PvP because if you can't do any damage, you can't heal... and you can't do any damage to anyone if you don't lock them down. - Lacking a snare also means, no peels. If you can't peel for your teammate in you damage stance, then you should obviously just heal them... so you don't really have the option. Disable should have been made a Crane stance only, not completely removed. - Crane stance lacks AoE damage and cleave. SCK and it's talent RJW cost too much mana for crane stance (they are balanced around Serpent). Now that we have two stances, why not make SCK / RJW cost reasonable amounts of mana while in Crane so it can be used the way it was intended. - Jab is REAAAAALLY expensive for what it does. Jab only gives you one chi, it does no damage, it does not heal. Why does it cost as much as Surging Mist or Renewing Mist, two strong healing spells? You don't even keep the chi when you switch to serpent, no need to make jab and RJW so expensive for crane. - 5 Stacks of Vital mists is really clunky when you only have 4 chi. I get it, you want it to work exactly like feral Druid's predatory swiftness, but it's not the same thing. For starters, predatory swiftness needs one GCD to trigger (spends up to 5 combo), while Vital mists needs at least 3 (the biggest spender is just 2 chi unless talented) So overall, even though Serpent stance is performing really well right now, I am very unhappy with the playstyle. It's just not what I was told it was going to be. Mistweaver is like a gimped feral druid when in crane stance. It is actually weaker than resto druids that go cat on occasion. Mistweaver is like playing Holy Paladin, you heal 95% of the time and throw a denounce here and there when there is no danger... it's just not what it was meant to be and I'm not happy about it. I feel cheated. IMO, Crane should play a little bit more like feral druid, except healing more and doing a little less damage. Just logic, really. Right now a feral druid is 90 / 50 or a 100 / 40 (dps / heal), while a MW is barely 50 / 50, or 50 / 60 under perfect conditions. I know druids can heal so much because they are very susceptible to stuns and they are squishy, but guess what, MW are not immune to polymorph like druids are, and they are equally squishy. Both specs are really mobile, that's their strength. Ret paladins can do similarly. They dps and do good numbers like any other spec, then they can heal to full if needed, they are also like 100 / 40 or 90 / 50. Make Crane stance 65 / 75 or 80 / 60 (since you have the benefit of being a full healer on your other stance) and it will be worth it a raiding spot / playable in arenas, or RBG. There is just no reason to never be off Serpent stance right now, unless soloing or when you completely outgear the content (whether another PvP player, or the dungeon / raid is for lower ilvl) Crane needs some love, please aid it... In the mean time, I've been enjoying playing feral. It seems that is what I was looking for (a melee that can off heal). But I hate the whole cat thing, I liked the martial arts idea better (I have taekwondo medals, etc. Martial arts were a big part of my life till I retired) Peace! Just my two cents. *when replying, please chose the one part you like or dislike instead of just liking / disliking the whole thing. It is more informative and useful for the community managers that way.Dracoh42 Mar 30, 2015
Mar 30, 2015 Xmog help I'm trying to go for an orange-clad monk look, and this is what I've got so far: http://www.wowhead.com/compare?items=30779:89565:15130:24697:14585:10052:7284:90012;119588:14660:10774 What do you think? I'm also stuck on shoulders. I hear the mistdancers aren't moggable which is stupid, otherwise they're my first choice. I'd love to hear criticisms and advice from fellow Monks.Krieghart5 Mar 30, 2015
Mar 30, 2015 Some dps questions regarding WW Monk 1) How do I use Zen sphere? I find it confusing that I can have 2 charges rolling within 10 secs.. Do I macro the tank for 1 and me the 2nd? 2) Is Zen sphere viable for ST? 3) Fights like Thogar, Beastlord - I find myself constantly pulling only around 35k even with 679 gear.. which consequently ranks me in the ~50%ile... the problem is by the time I get clones out and start using chi ex for the adds, they are dead.. what talents are more viable for aoe such as this? 4) I have a more MS/haste oriented build in order to accommodate chiex/cleave fights. I find that with a more MS/crit build i have very low energy regen on chiex/cleave fights. Is this reasonable? Thanks, ZedRayzed2 Mar 30, 2015
Mar 30, 2015 [Horde PvP] LF WW monk for 2s Push I know 2s is garbage, but I would like to get my 2k+ achieve or even 2.2k achieve. Which one of you Windwalker monks be down for this? Your exp and cr doesn't matter to me, but my CR is 1375 if it matters to you. I want to build synergy and if this works well for us I would like to see if we can carry that synergy over into 3s if possible. WHO'S WITH ME? Lopez#1279Asageh3 Mar 30, 2015
Mar 30, 2015 Chi torpedo pvp Can someone explain to me how i should use this in 2s? Should i be using it for healing or for burst damage and why do more people use it over rushing jade wind? Also would celerity be worth using with it? thanksÏllïdänshöë3 Mar 30, 2015
Mar 29, 2015 Mana and Mistweave in arean Today I was running Warr/UAlock/MW and the monk kept running out of mana. I was on my lock and my buddy on his monk, after his first life cocoon he would say "I have to go drink" I figured it was mana tea right, NO it was normal food cause he kept saying mana tea was worthless. I never seem to run OOM in 3s on my MW am I doing something wrong or is he. I am leaning towards him cause I never run out off mana. any points on this topic.Looseluçy2 Mar 29, 2015
Mar 29, 2015 How is lowbie Mistweaver pvp? Fun stuff? Frustrating stuff?Meatostiku3 Mar 29, 2015
Mar 29, 2015 Leveling/Questing Through Wod as MW Haven't touched this monk since MOP. I was able to "spin" my way through MOP solo, it was kinda easy.. I was wondering if it was viable to quest solo through WOD. I know it's technically possible.. I'm wondering anyone has anyone else done it, has there been any nerfs/buffs to make it harder or easier? thanks..Rollíng3 Mar 29, 2015
Mar 29, 2015 Mistdancer Pauldrons http://www.wowhead.com/item=119588#comments Cannot be transmoged. So much for the invisible shoulders. This needs to be addressed.Liupeng54 Mar 29, 2015
Mar 29, 2015 100 talent for MW Hola! Just got my monk to level 100 and I love it. I'm almost to the point of starting heroic dungeons but can't decide which level 100 talent would work best in 5 mans. Pool of mists is a good chi builder but with only 5 targets it seems like overkill. Breath of the serpent has position requirements that could make it impossible to use when I need it. Chi explosion seemed underwhelming but could use more testing. Any suggestions based on experience? And remember, this is for 5 man heroics. Thanks!Maline2 Mar 29, 2015
Mar 29, 2015 MW - How much MS is too much? AT 670 iLvL and where my loot luck has been, I am currently at about 30% buffed MS and about 10% crit. I feel the crit is a little too low, hell, my haste and mastery are higher, but been trading off my Crit pieces that didn't have MS on it with pieces that did have MS but had no crit. Have I gone too far and should I try to balance it out more, or contineu as is? I do like the idea of crit being able to help generate extra Mana Tea stacks...Leisiulong2 Mar 29, 2015
Mar 29, 2015 4pc worth it for brew and windwalker? Tier bonus really worth it or better to use 2pc?Ipecacd3 Mar 29, 2015
Mar 29, 2015 What tier2 talent give best self-heal for BM? I'm asking because lower level dungeons tend to have newer healers or healers that are focused on DPS'ing and aren't so concerned about keeping the tank up and I want to have the best shot at staying alive. This youtube guide I'm reading is saying Zen Sphere but is would I make a macro to target myself first then cast it? Thanks.Ironphoenix8 Mar 29, 2015
Mar 29, 2015 Brewmaster percentile I've been looking at my logs and it says that I'm consistently in the mid-teens for all 2h brewmasters at my ilvl and I'm just wondering if there are others out there who are higher able to tell me what youre doing that i'm not? https://www.askmrrobot.com/wow/player/us/wyrmrest_accord/markerieMarkerie2 Mar 29, 2015
Mar 29, 2015 What makes monk tank difficult? More importantly, what separates the really bad ones you see, to the real godly ones?Frooby8 Mar 29, 2015
Mar 29, 2015 Renewing Mist Should be castable in Spirited Crane Stance, it would make fistweaving so much better. So yeah Blizz make it happen! =PMehyoutew6 Mar 29, 2015
Mar 29, 2015 BM feeling squishy going in BC Dungeons. I've made it a personal goal to level each tanking class to 100 this xpac and the Monk and the Druid are all I have left. My Monk is geared to the absolute teeth(although some of the gear he uses may currently be on my Bear). He also has a high-level enchant or upgrade on each piece of Heirloom as well as Mongoose/Dancing Steele on double Mace of Mag. Anyways, I didn't have this trouble on my Warrior or Pally or even the DK but as soon as I hit BC dungeons on this Monk Im getting crushed! I mean literally ground into dust and bacos I'm keeping with opening with Keg into Blackout, Jab, Jab, Blackout; basically keeping Shuffle up near constantly and saving my Elusive Brew and Guard for large bursty packs. I feel like Im using my mitigation when ai should be. I use Spinning Crane on AoE and sometime BoF, as long as Shuffle is rolling. I'm just curious as I haven't gotten Purifying Brew yet, so until level 72 I have no way to help my healer with clearing stagger damage. This is the first time in my 8+ years of tanking I've tried my absolute hardest yet have been told I am squishy or bad. What am I doing wrong? Thanks. Edit: To make words into different words and fix misspelled words. Also edit to clarify that I've leveled my DK, Warrior and Paladin all within the span of Wod. Just felt this is worthy of mention since I'm doing the same difficulty of content. Also, I in know way think I am beyond a PEKBAC, but I also can confidently say that I am a solid tank and get many compliments. I just want to find out what's going on and fix it. Thanks all! =)Ironphoenix7 Mar 29, 2015
Mar 29, 2015 Good WW PvP stream? ^Cedrai3 Mar 29, 2015
Mar 29, 2015 Need Help for Wind Walker Main Stats Which stat will benefit me more in PvP? Crit Strike, Mastery or Multi-Strike? Which is more of a priority and least?Tinypunch9 Mar 29, 2015
Mar 29, 2015 WW PVP guide? 1) Why don't we have a WW guide for pvp on these forums? 2) what's our stay priority? I can't trust noxxic and icy veins. Feel to iffy 3) tips on stats I'm open to if you got them 4) good source of updated info for 6.1? I can't seem to find any on YouTube or this site I see top rated monks with ungodly amounts of haste. Is that the stat? How do they achieve so much and mines so low?Shankfuu5 Mar 29, 2015
Mar 28, 2015 Any not needed abilities for WW? I'm leveling up a monk for the first time. The class has a lot of abilities to use. Are there any that most players absolutely do not use whether it be PvP or PvE? EdIt: Meaning, are there skills players do not keep on an action bar and just straight up have no practical reason to use?Trathos3 Mar 28, 2015
Mar 28, 2015 Can I solo ICC in my current state? Title. I know my level is beyond my gear, but having only one shot at Invincible each week sucks, so I thought Id try it with an alt. Here are some of my ideas with this toon to help me in this quest. Please feel free to add anything! 1. Try and solo in my current state. 2. Buy better BoE gear from the ah and or craftable stuff and THEN 1. 3. Wait until Im higher level. My main btw is a hunter so if I am able to do either 1 or 2 , when I fight Arthas how do i keep from gettin knocked off? Pull him to his stairs?Rickshaw11 Mar 28, 2015