Monk

Sep 14, 2016 glyph resembling a keg on our backs? So after boosting this monk for my legion purchase I was really disappointed to find out that vanity items like Honorary Brewmaster Keg only lasts for 5 mins and has a 1 hr CD. And Pandaren Brewpack that you can only get once a year from Brewfest has a 30 min CD and lasts only 3 mins. While the thunder totem area sells war-harnesses that only have a 1 min CD and last quite awhile. I bring this up because this is another purely cosmetic item that doesn't share a ridiculously long CD like the Honorary Brewmaster Keg. I haven't done the pub crawl achievement and I will just to get the keg that lasts 5 minutes. But having a Keg on my my back or under my arm as a brewmaster would be truly an immersive thing for me. I really wish that I could have something like this the whole time.Rockspeaker3 Sep 14, 2016
Sep 14, 2016 Fistweaving I recently acquired the Legendary item, "Ei'thas, Lunar Glides of Eramas" and I see they make RSK cause the target's melee attacks to extend your heal over time effects by 2 seconds. Is this a good item to begin fistweaving in order to take full effects of the buff? If so, can someone give me a run down on how to properly fistweave because I have absolutely no clue how. ThanksZenstan5 Sep 14, 2016
Sep 14, 2016 Breath of Fire Glyph Make it happen Stellagosa's Breath looks niceCaskbreaker0 Sep 14, 2016
Sep 14, 2016 Flying Serpent Kick - getting stuck Anybody else having this problem a lot? I mean like 1 in every 3 i get stuck without anything around me. Makes using it in pvp almost worthless sometimes. Jw if anybody else is getting this.Captañrum1 Sep 14, 2016
Sep 14, 2016 Purifying Brew Clarification Hey folks, Trying to get the tanking done right and I think I've got the hang of extending the ISB's out as long as possible and then saving the PB for when I need it. What I'm trying to clarify is, "Is there a magic number to be using purify at?" By that I mean does 30% stagger mean automatic purify? (I ask this because at 30% the brew icon lights up for me) But the stagger was still green instead of yellow or red, so I wasn't sure if that was a suggestion or a command, basically. I've been able to usually keep the stagger down to teens for the most part. I haven't been able to find any guides that talk about numbers per say, so I was hoping someone could help. Thanks much for any tips!Jenyu10 Sep 14, 2016
Sep 14, 2016 How much haste do we need for windwalker? i feel it should be mastery >crit> haste > versatilityCawkani7 Sep 14, 2016
Sep 14, 2016 Something I need for Mistweaver I find myself on my mistweaver alt forgetting some times that thunder focus tea is up. I understand it is one of the most important spells of your game play and it can save people or save mana Dramatically. While i say i forget it i am only 2-3 seconds late on using it every so often. What i am hunting for is a Notification addon that Reminds me vocally that it is up, I would prefer if it said "tea time" with ana from overwatchs voice, but any unique sound notification will do. Thoughts? Ideas?Pharq4 Sep 14, 2016
Sep 14, 2016 Coming back to the fold OK, I'll admit that maybe I got all excited about double jump and glide and the glaives....but I think it was a mistake..... I hate the 3 second burst pvp where either I'm dead or the other guy is depending on if i got my stun off or not and the lack of survivability outside a 5 minute cooldown....there just isn't any strategy apart from stun, burst and its kinda boring. Before I go through that whole leveling process again, how are monks in BGs (not arenas)? Any issues I should be aware of, apart from the roll, flying kick bug....DH get that on Fel Rush as well btw. Its between Monk and Feral atm....any thoughts? I mained a Monk from MoP.Randori3 Sep 14, 2016
Sep 14, 2016 Hidden Artifact? Anyone know how to acquire this yet?Sunwuko4 Sep 14, 2016
Sep 14, 2016 Sheilun's Gift - Rework As a Mistweaver since Monk release we have gone through ups and downs but still keep a very fun and unique play style. Although, I just can't seem to find Sheilun's Gift to be useful when it's needed. A two second cast time is a little much. It is a great spell if your target is low and needs to be topped off but at that point your heal target is at risk of fatal damage which SG just won't cut it in a sticky situation. My iL is currently 848 and it is nothing more than an over heal or free heal out of combat at this point. The opportunity cost of the use of SG just isn't worth it unless I am expecting a big hit and I precast it. The WW Strike of the Windlord is just so much more useful over SG and can be implemented into your rotation. Where as SG is too niche and doesn't have a strong appeal. I worry the cast time will make it unusable in Mythic+ climbing. Apologies if it sounds like a rant, my purpose is to discuss everyone's point of view and what you feel some changes can be made to MW artifact ability to make it appealing to use. Thanks everyone!Impossîbrew32 Sep 14, 2016
Sep 14, 2016 Taran Zhu should not appear outside of combat Just minding my own business, not in combat in Lorlathil, when this horde guy just runs past on his mount, pretty standard. But for some reason Taran Zhu thought he was a huge threat, popped out of nowhere and stunned this guy for twelve seconds, and immediately the poor bastard was laid into by some priest. Seems a little silly that this follower can pop up out of nowhere, out of combat, and do his thing, especially since sometimes (i.e. usually) it means he actually puts me IN combat. It's weird.Eradun6 Sep 14, 2016
Sep 14, 2016 Monk leveling question So I always gravitate towards the tank/healing rolls. I'd like to level up as one or the other, question is... how viable are they? I know I won't kill as fast as WW. But can I at least kill targets in half the time? Oh and the main reason I don't like WW is because the removal of swords/staves. Not sure who's idea it was to do that.Evogen1 Sep 14, 2016
Sep 14, 2016 Order Hall NPCs I feel like pandaren monks should get special dialogue when running past NPCs or talking to them in the Order Hall. Considering this is where we originally started at lvl 1, You'd think they'd all remember us when we return and make the isle our class hall.Daoji0 Sep 14, 2016
Sep 14, 2016 Are We Ever Going to Get Chen Stormstout's outfit, or something close to it? It does look pretty neat.Alexithymea4 Sep 14, 2016
Sep 14, 2016 MW leveling? So I'm contemplating going back to my MoP routes and sipping tea while healing my buddies with magic mist. My question to you other beautiful MW monks is whether or not you leveled in MW spec or just went WW and punched things to 110 before putting points into your MW weapon.Ikthar17 Sep 14, 2016
Sep 14, 2016 MW mastery misreading? MS ww but I heal heroics and mythics for guildies and last night I noticed my mastery in MW was 277% on the character sheet. At work so I don't have the exact numbers right now but it was doing something like 80k of extra healing per. Anyone else notice this?Hõneybadger7 Sep 14, 2016
Sep 14, 2016 Chi flying around I have seen several monks with chi flying around them in a circle while they are walking around. My Monk doesn't have this effect regardless of which spec I'm on and I don't know why. Any ideas?Dominu2 Sep 14, 2016
Sep 14, 2016 So happy with NPC "Lao Shu" Sad to say, but I just noticed the most amazing NPC, at least in my opinion. Our Monk class hall, he's the cook guy. I was sitting there for a minute looking up some stuff online for legion, and I hear a man start humming and singing to the tune of the music playing in the background. Then he starts singing to the sound of the song. It was so tranquil and peaceful and I loved it!!!! Just letting my fellow monkies know if you guys haven't stood in there long enough to hear it, I suggest you do. :-) Happy hunting!!!Steph3 Sep 14, 2016
Sep 14, 2016 Order Hall Bug Hello Monks Is anyone else getting this bug if they go exploring the wandering isle, the bug is that if you enter the cave of meditation (where Ayla? the monk girl who joins the alliance starts), it kicks you to stormwind? What about for horde?Akiros0 Sep 14, 2016
Sep 14, 2016 Hidden Appearances and Abilities Artifacts. Brewmaster Hidden Ability- Your class has a little extra to say while drunk. Brewmaster Hidden Appearance (Legend of the Monkey King)- Loot from Keg in Brew-house after taking "Brew-house" Order hall advancement. This is not guaranteed it seems to be a rare chance from looting keg, which can be done once a day. Mistweaver Hidden Ability- After alot of research unable to find out what it is if anyone knows please let me know and I will edit. Mistweaver Hidden Appearance (Breath of the Undying Serpent)- Drops from dragons in Emerald Nightmare (Ysondre, Emeriss, Lethon, Taerar) again not 100% chance from what I heard on beta. Windwalker Hidden Ability- After falling from any distance higher then 1.5x jump height you land with force and knock back enemies. Note- Jumping before Whirling Dragon Punch procs this for an extra interrupt. Windwalker Hidden Appearance(StormFist)- This can be looted from any chest within the withered training scenario from the small ones to the large ones at the end. Again this is a rare occurrence and not guaranteed.Skyfer6 Sep 14, 2016
Sep 13, 2016 Brewmaster or Guardian?! Hey guys I have both a bear and brewmaster at 110 and I really can't decide which to main. I personally like the theme and artifact of the brewmaster more, I would actually prefer to play him. I'm concerned after reading posts on the forums that I won't be able to play Brewmaster well enough. I plan on doing normal raids and random battlegrounds for fun. Let me hear your thoughts!Trapspringer15 Sep 13, 2016
Sep 13, 2016 Week 3, still no FSK/Roll fix? FSK and roll still not fixed?... So it's now the beginning of week 3 and there is still no fix to a class breaking bug, this is infuriating, I'm not even enjoying playing the game at all, over half the time i use it in bgs it bugs out. I usually don't get very angry while playing wow, because getting angry kills the fun, but I'm seriously trying not to take a hammer to my laptop and burn my house down so I never have to deal with this again. I've experience multiple times now where every single one of my mobility cds will all get stuck in place and ill move like 5 feet at that point I don't know if i should rage quit or burst out laughing at the fact that it's even possible that blizzard would allow that to go live, when they have known about it for months now and still no fix. Mobility is what the entire class is based around, I guess I should just force myself to play a class that's main niche is mobility, and all of my mobility cds have a coin toss chance of freezing up? This is ridiculous, some kind of temp fix should have been implemented immediately!Tornrealityx0 Sep 13, 2016
Sep 13, 2016 Deleted NVM, Good discussion going on elsewhere.Savedone1 Sep 13, 2016
Sep 13, 2016 Any way to show WW artifact while holstered? Hello all! I have recently started leveling my alts and the first on the list was my WW monk. I like the the WW artifact a lot, but one thing that bothers me is that they do not show on my character when they are holstered. I assume this is intentional, but is there any way - say a glyph or something - to have them at my sides holstered? (Maybe all fist weapons are like this? I never use fist weapons so maybe I'm just dumb.)Kalpo4 Sep 13, 2016
Sep 13, 2016 First Tier Brewmaster Needs a buff desperately. All of them are just flat out low numerically. Chi Burst is a 106k heal on a 30s CD. I have 2.8m hp. That's nothing. Compare Eye of the tiger directly to Feast Of Souls, hich on my DH is a 122k heal over 6s with 100% uptime.Pew6 Sep 13, 2016
Sep 13, 2016 The Mists of Sheilun Is this damn thing broke? Just got it and 3 full mana pool dumbs and nada. EDIT: Nvm. It requires you to be in combat for the proc to happen. Guess it's some kind of mechanic to be sure not to waste proc unless you might actually need some extra healing?Ìncubus10 Sep 13, 2016
Sep 13, 2016 !@#$ing Fix Roll and FSK I'm tired of !@#$ing rooting myself instead of covering more distance. Stop saying it's fixed. Its not.Laserbear15 Sep 13, 2016
Sep 13, 2016 WW Monk - Mastery Just wondering if there is a soft mastery cap? My armory won't update, so I don't know the exact stats, but I am getting about a 40% increase from mastery currently. I feel like I have a lot of haste (both legendaries I got have haste main and no mastery).. womp wahh i have garys, i know. Current stat line is something like 24%crit 21%haste 40%mastery 5%versatility some small number of avoidance. 848 ilvl. My dps is great. Not complaining. Just curious as I start to really itemize now if it makes sense to push more mastery (as I could have more) or focus on supplementing crit for the massive haste I have. Thoughts?Dansel12 Sep 13, 2016
Sep 13, 2016 Classic 80s Shredder TMNT Transmog help So I'm trying to make a classic Shredder transmog, but I'm having trouble finding a good helmet that Monk can equip. All of the Shredder transmog suggestions have involved Rogue tier pieces, which are out of the question for a Monk, of course. So if anyone has any ideas, I'd appreciate the help.Avrelia4 Sep 13, 2016
Sep 13, 2016 Trying something new So I've decided I want to drop hit combo for rjw considering that's still a good talent. Not for PvE, but for Purposes. I find it sometimes very hard to keep up with using different abilities, since I'm a mop gen monk and monks back in mop were a lot different than they are today. Not only that, but I want to also break out of the standard hit combo monk. Now, I know our master says playing monk right grants extra damage, but what is right these days? Have any of you monks tried rjw yet? If so... How are you liking it vs hit combo? Edit - I think RJW paired with Serenity would probably have great senergy, but then again I could be wrong.Destinyjk8 Sep 13, 2016
Sep 13, 2016 Fist Weapon on character I would love an option added that always shows my fist weapons/WW Legendary on my character. Every time I do ANYTHING they are sheathed and I have to press z to bring them out.Gullstormpaw5 Sep 13, 2016
Sep 13, 2016 Ww monk trinkets Hi all, In this post id like to find out which trinkets are BIS for WW monk and any other gearing advice is welcome - currently 844 ilvl with 49% mastery and am unsure what trinkets to aim for and which is BiS for monkMicrulee4 Sep 13, 2016
Sep 13, 2016 Correct usage of Blackout Combo? Hey guys! I'm currently in the process of leveling my Brewmaster and I'm using blackout combo as my 100 talent. I know at least from watching slootbag, trying to keep ISB up a good majority of the time if not 100% is what we should be aiming for. Question comes in is are you always using blackout strike before ISB for the extra 3 sec of stagger being paused or do you put other spells like keg smash above that for reducing the CD of your brews? I always felt like I could play my Brewmaster at an above average level before the changes but now not so much. I appreciate any input or advice you guys have found while leveling and gearing up for raids.Numlocked7 Sep 13, 2016
Sep 13, 2016 WW Monk stream or player? are there any ww monk streamers or top guild players just trying to get some tipsTitanhawkz12 Sep 13, 2016
Sep 13, 2016 MW bg talents and playstyle? Hi pvp MWs, which talents do you use for bgs? 1: i found that jade serpent statue did not cast soothing mist forever if you take ancient MW arts(AMA). Is it still worth to take statue with AMA, or should I go invoke chi-ji with AMA? 2: or maybe AMA is not worth? with Surge of Mist 6 sec cd, I tend to have troubles with huge AOE healing because I cannot spam EM. 3: my current playstyle outside of big cds is, taking counteract magic(honor tier 5) and refreshing breeze(honor tier 6), then TFT for 3 renewing mists. vivify as much as possible to refresh them, then AMA for multiple EM. effuse or essence font if really needed (but don't want to use them a lot because of mana) is there any better ones? or is this kinda similar to what you guys are doing?Savagebloods6 Sep 13, 2016
Sep 13, 2016 Blackout Combo Face Palm How does the math work for 200% increase from Blackout Combo and 300% increase 30% of the time from Face Palm? And then if it crits?Caskbreaker0 Sep 13, 2016
Sep 13, 2016 Brewmaster Golden Artifact Traits Is anyone happy with/excited by them? I'm asking because this was the first Artifact Weapon where making a B-line to one wasn't a goal of mine.Grenthuk11 Sep 13, 2016
Sep 13, 2016 Brewmaster mitigation is fine; toolkit is not There are many threads in regards to brewmaster's mitigation being squishy. I also want to further emphasize the extreme dehomogenization that the brewmasters illustrate from the other tanks blindside healers in dungeons, and potentially raids, that have never healed a brewmaster before. Both these issues can make the brewmaster monk unappealing To this I say two things: iron skin brew is not traditional active mitigation using the haste build & healers need to get out of the previous healing model mentalities. In my opinion, the best brewmaster build is the haste & critical strike=mastery build. the goal with this build is to keep iron skin brew (ISB) up 100%, attempt to increase its buff timer, and to purify red (not yellow or green) stagger. To execute this plan you need to do 3things: use all but one iron skin brew at pull, use keg smash (/blackout combo) on cool down, & finally tiger palm to keep from energy capping. In short, use all but 1 charge on ironskin brew on cooldown & save that last charge for purify. Using this method (with at least 15% haste) can accumulate a buff of iron skin brew with 1-2minutes of uptime. This means you will never take more than 25% of all physical damage upfront (35% stagger baseline + 40% ISB stagger). If you follow the standard rotation by using the key spells on CD at all times, your ISB buff will only increase and virtually never fall off. With this method I have no issues with spikes damage and I rarely go below 60% damage unless another pack is accidentally pulled. If you prefer a more active mitigation/ healing build then a mastery & critical strike build is needed. critical strike affects all heals done to you, including the healers/passive/talents/etc. Getting 25%+ mastery will more than likely, at the bare minimum, dodge every 4th attack. Getting my mastery above 30% felt more smooth. To excel at this build: track your dodge buff. When your dodge buff is below a ~80% chance to dodge then use an iron skin brew to smooth damage; if you are at or above 100% dodge then you know you are more than likely going to dodge the next attack, so no mitigation is necessary thus help heal yourself (if any orbs available) to top off. (To give an example of my playstyle: Between 0%-80% dodge tracked by weak auras, I would use Blackout Combo + ISB (pauses stagger for 3 seconds) for the next 2 black out kicks (stagger paused for an effective 6 seconds); at 100%+ dodge, I would do my normal rotation to build more charges of brews. After I dodge I immediately use Blackout Combo + Purify Brew to remove 50% of my stagger and also gain a stack of my dodge buff.) With this information stated, brewmasters are capable are mitigating high damage while negating tons of dot damage if you play correctly by balancing stagger and purifying depending on your stat build.Jirachi22 Sep 13, 2016
Sep 13, 2016 WW WeakAuras Hey guys I decided to redo my UI recently and was wondering if anyone had some solid Windwalker WeakAuras they'd like to share. Thanks.Punch5 Sep 13, 2016
Sep 13, 2016 tracking the tidestone mission Hey! So I have been leveling my alt monk. I was working on the class campaign. I am on the "tracking the tidestone" garrison table type mission. I got 2 of the tidestones back to back in missions, however it has been three days since then. I have not received anymore of these missions. I was wondering if there missions are just random when you get them or its bugged? Iv been sitting at 2/5 for a few days now and I want to move on with my campaign, but I am stuck waiting. For example, on my paladin I had to collect "lummenstone" or something like that from missions. Each mission gave 10 of the stones, so still 5 missions total. Each time I would complete a lummenstone mission, another mission would pop right up and was able to complete the quest in a few days. Does anyone have suggestions? I am thinking about dropping the quest, but I am already 2/5 and do not really want to lose my progress.Youghiogheny2 Sep 13, 2016
Sep 13, 2016 Raid Healing which is best class Which heal class right now looks like it will be the best for raiding and possibly some pvp (but not much most likely, hate what they did to pvp). Between the following 3 classes listed below: Resto Druid Resto Shaman Mistweaver Monk Also please list your reasoning behind why you think the one you chose is the best. (also have paladin, and priest all 100 but not really into playing those).Korvex3 Sep 13, 2016
Sep 13, 2016 Problem with MW artifact weapon skin The "Toll of the Deep Mist" skin has a bell on it. I can't imagine how immensely irritating this must be for anyone nearby, let alone the monks themselves that have this bell ringing right above their head every waking hour. Pls fix blizzard.Talenel1 Sep 13, 2016
Sep 12, 2016 why ww monks should keep swords and staff because real monks really use it for combat, ww monks should have abilities with weapons, look at this videos. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p9h4fhLIImA https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NWpkNWvadcsArturovaalle6 Sep 12, 2016
Sep 12, 2016 Monk Honor Talent TFT Useless? As most of you know, the first actual talent we get after mobility and snare removal is to make enveloping mist instant with a 6 second cooldown. Honestly I believe I fared better with this on TFT instead of passive with a cooldown. Is there some way we can make thunder focus tea make it not have a cooldown for the one cast directly after? If not, then TFT becomes useless until you hit the next column of talents. :LFogboxer1 Sep 12, 2016
Sep 12, 2016 Monk - Monkey King Lore Can we take a moment and appreciate that blizzard created a Monkey King Lore in the game! So awesome to be able to have his staff in this expansion + have him as my own bodyguard on quest! For those aren't familiar with the Monkey King, it is a ancient old Chinese folklore story about a monkey birth from a rock that has super natural powers. Goku was base off the Monkey King. And no, Monkey king is not Harambe ...so put your d#ck back in.Monkeykingz1 Sep 12, 2016
Sep 12, 2016 Leveling a Brewmaster; questions Hello everyone! Just some general questions about the class I ran into while playing. I'm currently only level 40 but loving the playstyle. 1) Breath of Fire seems very... finicky. What is the actual size of this skill? * The AoE, based on the animation, is really hard to read. The actual size of the cone seems very tight and short. I've been having a hard time actually using the skill... I think it will hit but it doesn't. 2) I understand that the point of Brewmaster is basically to maintain Ironskin for as long as possible... do I just use Purifying Brew (I don't have the skill yet), whenever I hit "heavy" stagger? 3) What is the chance to proc Gift of the Ox? Can it proc off of stagger damage? How should Expel Harm be used? * So far, I've only had 1 orb drop in an entire dungeon run after getting this passive, unlucky? 4) How do you maintain mob aggro? Do you spot pull mobs with melee abilities once a pull starts or do you find you absolutely need to utilize all the tool at your disposal (like Crackling Jade Lightning for stray mobs). * Unlike other classes that have much larger AoEs and quicker cooldowns, Keg Smash is on a 8 second cooldown (for now, probably will be fixed at higher levels with actual haste amounts) and Breath of Fire has a 15 second cooldown. Compared to Druid, who has a 0 cooldown AoE (swipe)... I feel like I've been ez-modeing trash aggro. 5) How do healers feel about Brewmaster Monk? * I hear there are some stigmas attached to the class but I feel Brewmaster would be the perfect class to heal. Slowed health drain as opposed to spiked damage seems like it would be perfect for most healers, but it seems like a lot of healers, even it early dungeons, have a hard time keeping up with healing.Iokua5 Sep 12, 2016
Sep 12, 2016 Suggestion: Roll Mitigate fall DMG When you watch parkour (aka free running) videos, kung fu movies, and the like. They always roll when making high or far jumps to break their fall. It would only make sense for monks to be able to do the same IMO. Like why do rogues have reduces falling damage for no reason, but monks who have a mechanic perfectly designed for this does not work how it would in real life. It could something like: right before landing you use roll and when landing the system could check if you are indeed rolling, and if you are it will mitigate the dmg by x amount. Thoughts?Jiku4 Sep 12, 2016
Sep 12, 2016 New Mistweaver Looking For Direction Hi! I'm a new MW, (hopefully maining if my raid leader approves) and I am in love. The monk class in general is just better than priests period. Soloing, healing, fun factor is a win win! I'm truly enjoying myself. Being new to this class, I would love any suggestions when it comes down to macros, addons, and playstyles. I currently have a great weak aura and I'm hoping it isn't missing too much. If there are any useful weak auras that you guys have please share! In regards to fistweaving, is it really helpful and strong? I don't want to feel like I'm wasting my time getting used to Fistweaving, but I love doing it. If it isn't too much of a boost then I don't want to overwhelm myself being new to this class, but if it's something I need to get used to then I want to start as soon as I can. What should I be using Thunder Focus Tea on mostly? I know it's an ability that has different uses for different situations, but for Fistweaving it's up a lot and I really don't know what to use it for when the damage is low. I've been trying to put Renewing Mist on everyone but I'm not sure if that is the best way for dungeons or what. Last question. I understand that the forums are a great place for information, but there are not any stickies here. Is there a website that is dedicated to monk discussion that I could use for further information? Thank you!Donoman16 Sep 12, 2016
Sep 12, 2016 Brewmaster Monks I've been running quite often on my BM Monk and seem to be doing pretty well, but every healer I've gotten says they've never seen another BM Monk. Are we a dead class now because of how complicated Blizz made our toolkit? We have the longest big cd's of any class, and stagger doesn't actually mitigate any damage unless we purify, and we only get to purify half. It just feels like every other tanking spec has better tools available.Inigomontõya10 Sep 12, 2016
Sep 12, 2016 monk is bugged pls fix roll bug-rooted while attempting to roll for reasons undisclosed port bug- casting port in the heat of combat will sometime trigger the cd but not put the port down. thunder focus tea bug- goes on permanent cd in the middle of heroics. idk why... even as a casual player with mythic skills I find this unacceptable, my toon is broken in more ways than one. as you can see some of the bug persist no matter which spec and some are spec specific. if your a brewmaster and you've noticed any bugs pls sound off here as I don't play brewmaster just mw/ww but at this point I wouldn't be surprised if brewmaster had issues as well. so.... blizz? you there? ive reported these isssues on prepatch & beta months in advance of these issues actually going live. now that these bugs have been added to the monk rotation and its live for all the other monks to experience maybe we can get something done if we all QQ together...Infinifist1 Sep 12, 2016